Speaker 1: All right, it's the been in Skin Show ninety seven point one.
Speaker 2: The ego.
Speaker 3: Look, we're the home of Dallas Mavericks basketball. There's a game tomorrow night with the Hornets. It's gonna be heard right here.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: We have some tickets to give away to the Mavericks Detroit Pistons game.
Speaker 1: That is March twenty first, I think is that date? Yep.
Speaker 3: Anyways, the Pistons are good, They're fun to watch. They have a local prodigy, Cade Cunningham as their all star.
Speaker 1: One of the worst teams in.
Speaker 3: Sports, all of sports last year is now. I believe last time I checked six games above five hundred.
Speaker 1: They are good.
Speaker 3: That's a good game, and we're gonna give tickets away right now. We're gonna take the fifth person just so people listen on the stream can have a chance. The fifth person that can leave a talkback message using the iHeart app that leaves their name, their phone number, their email address, and which member of the show had a tweet last night in which he called a certain segment of the population a pante We just talked about the opening segment. If you're listening, you know, uh, If not, you can probably guess who on this show would call someone a.
Speaker 1: Panty looking at you, Christina.
Speaker 3: So the fifth person that gets that right, you're gonna win those Mavericks Pistons tickets.
Speaker 1: Good luck, everybody.
Speaker 3: We will talk about last night's Lakers Luca versus MAVs Kyrie game here in about thirty minutes. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 2: Producing news hot gods, every live comes. Stay on top in the Hibby Woots shovel. Check your penties pantries. Okay, so we're starting with something. This is a ten year anniversary of something. Okay, before we get to some real Hollywood's, if there are two shows that I can tell you about ten years ago. Today, February twenty fifth, twenty fifteen, was the day that on the website Tumblr, a photo was posted, and the photo was posted of a dress. Oh yeah, and the dress appeared to be gold and white or did it? Tough one for skin? He had to set this one out because he's color blind.
Speaker 4: Blue and black was the other option, right.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, and it ended up being black and blue because they've found it. And when you see it taking at a different angle from the photo that's taken in a different light, it was actually a black and blue dress ten years ago today, and I was thinking about how crazy that felt when that was going, Like, why are people losing their minds over this? And if I had known what the next ten years were going to be about, old Rose is not that.
Speaker 1: Big of a deal.
Speaker 5: Think about social media, like at that time, that captivated the world.
Speaker 1: Hey, let's all debate what color this dress is?
Speaker 2: Yes, And there was another one that followed it up, and that was Yanni or Laurel Yeah, oh yeah, are you hearing? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Low roll?
Speaker 2: That was creepy.
Speaker 3: You know what that was the reason people gravitated towards all that is that it was proof that everything is relative and nothing is real. And that's why I captivated our fancies.
Speaker 5: Dude, politics would take over and ruin humanity on social media.
Speaker 3: Think about how different it would have been if Trump had just put that dress on and that was the mean.
Speaker 2: It's black, it's blue, it's great, looks great on me, It doesn't matter the color. That was ten years Yeah. We have two new television shows that are coming soon and uh, like one is tomorrow and I want to tell you all about it. And there's one that is just so I read it and I went Jesus. Christina Ray is right up a rally.
Speaker 4: So another reality show.
Speaker 3: Oh hold on, let me guess a couple of wrestlers race each other to get to the end of something while it's being watched in a house they're.
Speaker 4: Staying in in Formula one cars.
Speaker 2: Because in okay, I will say not enough time was spent on the fact that Christina admitted that she's watching the Beast Games. Oh my god, mister Beast dude.
Speaker 4: Trash TV.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad TV.
Speaker 2: But let's start with this one. This comes from the Realm of Basketball Netflix tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know what this is. This is exciting. The star of this is Kate Hudson. The creator of this is Mindy Kaling from the office. It's called Running Point and it's from the idea of Lucas current owner Jeanie Buss. She went to Mindy Kayling with the idea of this show. Here's the story. Kate Hudson is the owner, I'm sorry, the new president of the Los Angeles Waves, a pro basketball team that's been run by her family for years.
Speaker 1: I'm already out.
Speaker 2: So now she's got to prove herself as a woman in a man's world. Oh so you're out Skain.
Speaker 3: No, this is the reason I didn't watch that OJ Simpson show on HBO twenty years ago is because he was part of a foot ball team that didn't really exist.
Speaker 1: So the second that I have.
Speaker 3: To watch the Oklahoma Bulls or something that's not a real team.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I want to go think about something else. So you never give semi pro affair shot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 2: They did the Flint Tropics for a great team, and then but they were the ABA or whatever, So I think you should give that a shot again.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 2: Ten episodes and Jeanie Buss it was like a lot of this was her idea, apparently said she loved the office, sought out Mindy Kaling, and then here we go. I don't think it's going to be very good, but because I feel like your lead needs to be Kate Hudson's great, right, yes, but it needs to be a natural funny person. If you're going that route, right, why, like, is she like real funny?
Speaker 1: She's great?
Speaker 3: You just told me and you just told us yesterday that Rashida Jones was bad at improv comedy, and look at how great she is.
Speaker 2: This what's she's starring in You'll See Nothing in the Silo.
Speaker 5: Not starring it is probably gonna fail because it's so cliched and because it's not real sports.
Speaker 3: I want to watch the Los Angeles Waves play. When do they tip off?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 2: Is this the story of Yes, Genie Buss storks and you know when she got this idea she got this.
Speaker 3: Time happened? Yeah, exactly. Oh, they're making a TV show about our life. I should do that. I know Jay Moore, he lives on the third floor. I live on the second. Have you guys seen that clip?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't sleep together.
Speaker 3: Did you guys see the clip of Jay Moore talking about his favorite thing at the SNL fifty anniversary was introducing Genie Bus to Tracy Morgan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's prett funny.
Speaker 1: Actually no, Tracy Morgan wanted to know if she was a Laker dancer.
Speaker 2: Should do it? Dide J Morios doesn't have any teeth. I mean, weird guy, real weird guy. He got real strung out on drugs. What do you mean he didn't have any teeth. He can pull out his teeth like he's got benchers.
Speaker 3: I think because he did a lot of speed, a lot of you know in that book I just read about him his time on SNL.
Speaker 2: He had panic attacks and they're giving colnupan all the time because Sarah Silverman's like, here's my doctor, she can help you with your panic attacks. But he was such a bit about not getting airtime. He deserved to not be on the show, like he was complaining all the time. Uh, good stories of some good stories. Fantastic Christina. Yes, new show on Netflix coming called Million Dollars Secret. Twelve contestants are going to enter a lakeside estate and each of their rooms is a mysterious welcome gift. It's a box. Oh, it's a box, it's asti spoiler or the official tagline continues. Eleven of them are empty, and one contains one million dollars, and it's for that guest to keep as long as they keep their identity hidden. So twelve people living in a house, one of them has a million dollars and they can't say anything about it.
Speaker 4: This is exactly right up my alley. I just watched a show called The Anonymous. It sounds very similar to that. The Traders is very similar to that, So yeah, sure I'll watch it.
Speaker 5: Wasn't there a game like this that was popular squid games, well like some sort.
Speaker 2: Of a what I remember is something the mole. Uh and early two thousands.
Speaker 1: What about Undercover CEO?
Speaker 2: I never really did that. Is that a real thing?
Speaker 5: Undercover Boss? I thought there was a game like this. I thought you even played it on your channel during the pandemic. You have to guess which person is the murderer?
Speaker 2: Okay, so I never did that, But you're talking about among us it's the who is the impostor?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Right?
Speaker 2: Or so yeah, it's like a game.
Speaker 3: Can I just go on the record and say I don't think this game is hard at all, unless you're.
Speaker 2: Just well, here's the thing. There's a twist, dude. Devilish games will reveal clues about the millionaire identity, and they must do whatever it takes to keep their million dollars secret. So they're starting to get exposed as it goes on.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you how to play the game.
Speaker 2: Ain't me?
Speaker 1: Is that hard?
Speaker 4: Okay? They have dumb reality stars on this show, but it's not me.
Speaker 1: I'm not the one. You can say it all you want. I'm not the one.
Speaker 2: Oh exactly?
Speaker 1: Is that hard?
Speaker 2: Okay? Then we need to get you on one of these shows. Then that's that simple.
Speaker 1: Am I wrong here?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 1: Could you do that? I mean, doesn't it seem like to I.
Speaker 5: Don't even understand what the problem is, Like, how do if we just say it's not me.
Speaker 1: I think it's you. No the way I think it's you.
Speaker 2: It's not me though, Oh okay, Well, because.
Speaker 5: There's gonna be many games that are there to test you. Okay, so let's say that I folded. It's like, oh, yeah, you got me. I just lost a million dollars. Oh my god, yeah, I forgot the rules. I'm the one.
Speaker 1: Now it's back up for grabs again.
Speaker 2: I think it would be oh yeah, I don't know about that. Yeah, And maybe they're saving that as a twist of some sort, because I think I think, you go there, there's twelve people, you're getting to read on everyone. Oh my god, I'm the one who's got the million dollars. Your life just changed a lot. I think it would be hard to be acting normal. I'm gonna bet you a million dollars that you're gonna watch. You're gonna get through episode episode two and be like yeah, man, no, just like Christina watching Oh.
Speaker 4: Okay now, because there's a lot more to it than what you're just saying, like traders, like there are people who kill they quote unquote kill people and you don't know who they are.
Speaker 1: So you can get killed in this and so they.
Speaker 4: Accuse everyone like you have a gathering every night and they're like, dude, I think they're the killer because of this, this and this.
Speaker 3: I think you're the killer because you're the one pointing at me. Now what I'm like, I'm not.
Speaker 4: Or you can fake it and be like I am the killer.
Speaker 1: What now?
Speaker 2: Like is she really yeah? Or she's just saying that this could be this could be good. It's more fun than you think.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm excited.
Speaker 2: I'll watch it. And Kate Hudson's in this. No, that's the other one. That's the other thing. Coming at five ten, I have to tell you about some big celebrity debts because there's been four or five some from over the weekend. We gotta get to alright, just getting late in the week five point ten. Another important story, but something wild happening in Texas.
Speaker 1: It's a good all right, that's all coming your way.
Speaker 5: But coming up next, let's talk about the biggest story of the Day, the Lakers, the Luca, the Mavericks.
Speaker 1: All of it happened last night. We'll discuss next