Speaker 1: Cool broke simulation simulation.
Speaker 2: Sam.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, everybody, Hey, Johnny and Sam. Here we are off this week. We're going to do a tier list of conspiracies that are based on how likely they are to be true. Do you understand the prompt? Sam s tier at the top? You see here That means that this is absolutely true. We know like this, we know it for a fact that it's true. A is like we're pretty sure, like, but there's a chance it's not.
Speaker 2: B I got it, got it, you got it.
Speaker 1: And then we go B, C, D and then F is fittest flat earther so f fittest flat sim ranks stuff, sim ranks stuff sim ranks. Okay, so we're gonna start the first one here is the moon landing was faked.
Speaker 2: What's your thoughts, Johnny.
Speaker 1: I think that that is probably that's about a B for me. I think about a twenty percent chance that they did land on the moon in an eighty percent chance they did.
Speaker 2: I think it's for sure, which means we average it out. It's A. It's an A.
Speaker 3: So I think it's an A. I think it's for sure we didn't land on the moon. None of it makes sense. All of it's bullshit. CGI. How did they get that giant golf car up there on that little lass fucking buggy they took up there. So I'm gonna go, you're gonna go. I'm going for sure you're going.
Speaker 1: To be So it's an A yeah, okay, that's yeah. I think I think that's fair. We can I almost would put it and see it just seem it's almost like so obvious. Okay, So the next one, we're gonna have to be careful because how we say this, because we want to put this on YouTube.
Speaker 2: The we need to do this more. I love this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me too, It's fun. The Challenger explosion. All right. So the suggestion is that those folks may have had an existence that continued. I'm trying to say this in a meandering way for the purpose of YouTube, and maybe maybe some of them have even been interviewed on YouTube by certain people. Yeah yeah, in their driveway, and they look just like the people that maybe we're supposed to have expired.
Speaker 3: Exactly same name, same everything. And what's really weird is that one of the guys who is that they say still live has a company. I think it's Cows in the Sky or something. And his logo is a cow that's kind of doing the same cloud like formation of what the challenger.
Speaker 1: Did you go first on this one?
Speaker 2: No, you go first, Johnny, Okay, I.
Speaker 1: Think this is a c I think they're if they were going to do this, I don't think they would have any cause to spare the people involved. They would, so I do not think that they continue on this planets as in their corporeal form.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say it's an a Okay, Okay, I'm I'm ninety nine sure, okay, all right, So which would make it a bee?
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll drop that into the B then, all right. The next one is Princess die was marked by the royal family.
Speaker 2: You want to go first, you go first.
Speaker 1: You can't making me go first.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, the whole theory is is that she's pregnant with this guy's baby. The Royals did want any Muslim bloodline in their bloodline.
Speaker 1: Just descended from Mohammad. It doesn't make any sense, right.
Speaker 2: It's so crazy.
Speaker 3: But then you get into was my Mohammed like who they say he was, And like, Johnny, you I think you brought up right that you can't draw them because you'd have to draw them pale red hair.
Speaker 2: That's why they don't want you draw on them.
Speaker 1: You told me that, but no, that wasn't me.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna go a on this again.
Speaker 1: Okay, See I I don't I think this happened as they said, and it was just a really terrible accent. I put this as a D you put a So we'll settle on C to get one into C. I've done a lot of research on that one, and I'm just not convinced by it was that the paparazzi were hounding the ship out of her, dude, and I don't know. Everything I've heard makes it sound like she was genuinely uh just the the It was just a genuine terrible accent. Okay. The next one is that there is real ship going down at Area fifty one involving aliens like Roswell. That was real, all of that stuff. There was an alien crash at Roswell and then they took the parts to Area fifty one and all that stuff with what's his name? Uh, the guy what's it?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Uh? How al Bazaar? Yeah, all that ship with Bob Blazar, all of that around Area fifty one, Roswell, all of that is true. How likely do you think it is that that's true?
Speaker 2: Well, you should go this down. We'll go back and forth.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I think that this is. Oh, this one's tough for me, dude, because I do as okay as a bob blazaar. I don't find credible boblazah bob blaza, but I'm not.
Speaker 4: And I'll put this on a B. This is a B for me, Okay, Johnny, I'm going to shock you. I think this is a D a d okay, and I'll.
Speaker 2: Tell you why. I think.
Speaker 3: I think every fifty one is the smoke screen everyone looking at, and the real shit is in the mountain ten miles of away that and that's where all the real stuff is going on. And that area fifty one is the smoke screen to go, hey, look over here, the jingling keys, the shiny object to look over here.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna go d.
Speaker 1: All right, that's an app take. I think that's a smart take by you, Sam. All right. The next one is and this is you know, simple as it gets. Epstein is a live. Epstein is alive. You're turning to go first, Okay.
Speaker 3: I believe it is easier to kill Epstein than the fake is death. But I think he was so powerful that they they did do that, and I think he is still alive.
Speaker 2: But I'm gonna go a.
Speaker 1: Hey, Okay, I put this in the C category because I'm I'm with you. I think it's easier to kill him, but I wouldn't bet my life on it at all. That stuff where they faked the body, they admitted this is on the record YouTube if you're listening the news. They came out in the news and said, we made a facsimile body to bring out of the of the prison, uh, to distract basically like a red Herring body.
Speaker 3: And Johnny, you have to ask how long would it take to make that fake body?
Speaker 1: That's a good point. Yeah, yeah, although I think I did read that they were using like shit that was just around the prison, like you know, pillows and stuff.
Speaker 2: That just happened to look like him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. Yeah, I don't know. Man. That's a weird one. Okay, So you got A. I got C. We'll drop it in the middle. There it be the next one, and this one will have to be also careful how we say it. But the Charlie Kirk microphone thing, you get it. You know what I'm talking about Like this, it's like an Israeli pager situation with Charlie Kirk. What do you think they're Sammy.
Speaker 3: I am one hund into the exploding mic based on Israeli Israeli pager operation and based on what I'm reading about in this RFK Junior assassination RFK Senior. Excuse me, God forbid, rf K Junior, RFK Senior. So I'm going to go with a I'm gonna go with.
Speaker 1: A Okay, I boy this When this first was suggested to me, I thought it was ridiculous. I would have had it as a fit as flat Arthur f Now I have. I am at a C right now, so we'll put it in an A B. I it yeah, I now if you would if the question was Tyler Robinson did it, then I would be higher on this. But just the the actual the idea that the mic is the thing, which is the question. I yeah, So we'll slot that ended up be the next one. The oldest conspiracy of all the Earth is flat? What do you think the odds are that the Earth is flat? I'm gonna tell you I'm a D on this one. I'm way more sim simulation. Uh, I don't think it's flat, like the flat most most flat earther is proposed. I'm a d on that. Where are you fling?
Speaker 3: My opinion is is it's not a round ball that I don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: It is flat, is the question.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: I believe it is an energy vorttax and in the middle it's flat that from the outside he could appear as a ball boy.
Speaker 1: That's a compromise you've found there.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: I so I'm gonna go with b B okay, and I gave it a DCE. We'll slot that in it. See. The next one is uh classics conspiracy classic uh loan shooter. It was just I'm sorry, multiple shooters at the JFK thing.
Speaker 3: Is the conspiracy that Oswald did it alone? Or is the conspiracy that was multiple.
Speaker 1: Shooter multiple shooters that it was a shooting gallery, like we've always said, I'll start with this an S S. S. It's one hundred percent that there were multiple shooters. Yeah, it was. It was what do you call it? What's that thing you call it when you say that they don't miss when they want to get you.
Speaker 3: It's Oh, yeah, like they have multiple levels. Yeah, you have unlike they the target doesn't get out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you had some cute ways of saying it that I liked and I can't remember anyway. Yeah, it was absolutely thank you.
Speaker 2: I'm so cute.
Speaker 1: I didn't mean you you know what I mean, though, it was like a cute Okay, Bigfoot exists. Bigfoot exists.
Speaker 3: I believe that it could be anywhere from interdimensional creature past the ice wall.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with a.
Speaker 1: We're in agreement. I'm in an a too. There's just been too many encounters with something like Bigfoot, as we use the known fake image of him, but there's just been too many encounters for it not to.
Speaker 2: I believe in cryptids.
Speaker 3: I mean, I have tweaker ghosts at my house that jack stuff and try to hawk it. On the other side, they try to sell my shit, like I'll find my nose hair trimmer in the in the backyard. I'm like, why is my nose hair trimmer in the backyard.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. You don't think your daughter's maybe just picking it.
Speaker 2: Up and dropping some tweaker ghosts, buddy, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Okay. The next one is Paul is dead. Paul McCartney died and he was replaced by Brian Epstein and other people in the Beatles, and the person we now know is Paul McCartney is an impost fall as some people call him, that replaced Paul McCartney in the sixties.
Speaker 3: Because this is your baby, I'll go first. I'm gonna put it at a C.
Speaker 1: I think it's possible, Okay, I'll tell you why I don't. I put it this as an f fittest flat earther f What are the odds that there were two people who looked just like Paul McCartney that were the most talented musicians in history in pop music.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, it's definitely your You're onto something. I think it's possible.
Speaker 1: It's maybe, but I and then it's it's also. One of the things people misunderstand is that Paul McCartney famously had a mopad accident. You can go see the result of this in the Rain video. You can see Paul McCartney. Go watch the video for Rain. His tooth is a little bit crooked, and he's got a fat lip that changed his face a little bit. He got a really gnarly scar on his lip, and that's one of the things people point to to say that he was swapped out. Uh yeah, so I did C right and you get F.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna go D.
Speaker 1: We'll go D on that one. The next one is the Denver Airport is an underground Illuminati end of Day's base kind of like, you know, a safe harbor place for elites. When the ship goes down at the Denver Airport. What do you think about that?
Speaker 3: Because if you don't, I'm gonna I'm gonna go A because the elites have bought a bunch of property around it. It's fifty miles from Denver. They dug up way too much, way too much dirt for that stuff. I believe there's tunnels that go from one coast.
Speaker 2: To the other.
Speaker 3: And so uh and then now they're running with the conspiracy conspiracy thing. I think it's an.
Speaker 1: A okay, uh yeah. When I I the imagery in there, if you haven't seen it, go look it up. There's a bunch of Masonic imagery and like a cult paint like murals and stuff. It's bizarre. It took them years to build it, like way longer than it should have. There was a bunch of tunneling equipment that was seen around the around the airport. I put this one as a B, which means we're gonna have to flip a coin. Call it sam, what do you call it? I got a digital coin flipper right here, so.
Speaker 2: I called it an A. You called it a B.
Speaker 1: We gotta flip a coin on and if you're if you win the coin toss it goes into.
Speaker 3: It would be B point five, which is higher than B, so it's closer than A.
Speaker 1: We're just flipping a coin. I want you to call a coin in there and then wins the coin toss. I have it right here at digital go aheads. Okay, here we go and flipping it and it's heads you win, so that'll go into A. Uh there we go, all right, So Denver Airport going into a. The next one is that aliens, as we know them, are demons, spiritual entities, something something similar in nature to demons. What we know is aliens are actually spiritual spiritual entities.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go I'm gonna go A on this.
Speaker 3: I think it's one angels and demons.
Speaker 2: I'm an angels and demons.
Speaker 3: Guy Elster Crowley even called it and he's the wickedest man. He said they would be known as another name, which will be aliens. I still don't believe we traveled space, so I think space is fake and gay. So I'm gonna go hey, I would almost go ask at this point, but again I'm gonna go A.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I'll tell you. I think that some of them are aliens, physical beings from different places, and some of them are spiritual entities. So I would kind of put that as a C. I think we'll slot it into B. But yeah, I think they both exist and people are conflating them, oftentimes like the ones that people say look like kind of like Nordic's the Nordic ones. I think those are just aliens that or maybe people from the future or something, but definitely physical beings. Okay. The next one is Hitler survived the war and lived out his life. He died at peace elsewhere in the world, doesn't matter where, just that he survived the war and lived to an older age. It didn't die as we were told.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm almost an ass on this, really, Yeah, I'm almost an ass, but I'll lean towards an A.
Speaker 2: But I'm pretty much an ass. So I'm gonna go with ass.
Speaker 1: I think that's one, okay, all right, See, I'm gonna put this at sea. I just think there's too much. There are too many diaries and contemporary accounts of his behavior in the bunker, his declining health, his uh you know. I mean, there's accounts from his servants, from the handmaiden lady, like the assistant that was there, all saying that he was just ripping his hair out by the end and ready to end it all. We know that Gebels, the truest of all true believers, wouldn't have often I think, wouldn't have offed himself and his whole family if he thought that Hitler was going to live on. So I really find this one to be a D. So you put it a S, which means it goes into the B tier. Yeah, I just don't believe Hitler's I think anybody else you could tell me that Martin Borman survived. I totally believe that, because we know he attempted to escape and he had a plane ready, but not Hitler. Not Hitler Man. The next one is Skinwalker Ranch. It is the site of genuinely confounding spiritual physical entities. What we hear about Skinwalker Ranch from the people, you know, the conspiracy people, is true. What do you say on that one.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: S okay, Okay, I was gonna say because.
Speaker 3: My friend Ryan lives there near there, and I believe Ryan and Ryan Burns, and I think he's seen it.
Speaker 2: I think he's experienced it. I'm going s okay.
Speaker 1: I put this one at the in the A tier because I'm saying, like, there's a ten percent chance that it's some kind of government syop kind of thing. You know, they're hiding something else there. The government is that they just don't want people coming in, so they put up you know, they pass around these myths about the place. So that means we have to flip a coin to see who's gonna get it. Caught in the air, Sam, Uh, tails, It is tails, all right? That one's gonna go on the s tre You keep winning. Look at you, psychic, psychic Sam. The next one is Patriots in Control. Q Andon was someone in the government. QAnon is exactly what it was purported to be, someone in the government who loved this country, and UH want to get some information out to people and let them know that things are gonna work out and was telling the truth as far as they knew it. QAnon, what do you say, I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Go fit this flat earther because it was Operation Trust. Yeah, but it was telling us the truth. It's just not in the way that you describe it.
Speaker 1: Well, some of it was truth, it was most of it was stuff we already knew that was already out there, and it was just.
Speaker 2: That does it's the truth? No?
Speaker 1: No, yeah, yeah, yeah. But then a lot of.
Speaker 2: I think and it woke up a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think we agree on this one. The fittest lighter at their f for it being patriots in control, lock her up, all that stuff. Lock her up was not true. That was a lie. They were never going to do that. Uh yeah, But we're at a point of agreement there. Finally, the next one is JFK. That incident was, as we keep hearing more and more now, was fake. JFK did not die on that day, but yeah, yeah, this is the other one. JFK survived that day in Dallas and went on to live his life I don't know.
Speaker 2: And become Jimmy Carter.
Speaker 1: That became Jimmy Carter as Ai suggests when someone asked AI to make an older looking JFK, and it looked just like Jimmy Carter. Uh, what would you say to that one?
Speaker 2: You know, here's the thing.
Speaker 3: They they could say he faked his assassination, but no one says RFK Senior faked his assassination.
Speaker 2: So why would they take out one brother and not the other?
Speaker 1: These guys who are supposedly inseparable, very close, they would do that. Yeah, No, I don't that's weird.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go. I don't think it's out of the question. I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: D okay D yeah, D I think it's I think this is fittest flat earther. F So we're flipping another coin. Sam, call it in the air again. Let's see if you can do three out of three.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go tails his tails again.
Speaker 1: Bro, all right, you got it? D good job man. All right. The last one is uh, Sam Tripoli is Francis Bacon, as proposed by the Fittest Flat Earth Sam Tripley is Francis Bacon.
Speaker 3: I mean, I wanta go s just because it would be so great, But this is fittest flat earther for sure.
Speaker 2: I wish I had those skills. I mean, my life would be so much better, it'd be so much easier.
Speaker 1: I'll totally agree with you, Sam, So we'll slot that in there. That is fittest flat earther. So to recap at the S tier dead.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, this is absolutely happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely happened. We got JFK's assassination was the result of multiple shooters, a conspiracy, and U skin Walker ranch is what they say. It is a A tier, which means five percent moon landing, some kind of fakery there. Bigfoot is real, some kind of cryptid.
Speaker 5: I think you should move skin Walker to A I really do move it down, Yeah, because if you don't believe it, that means it's not an S tire Like you gotta really believe everything.
Speaker 1: Else on the point you on the coin flip.
Speaker 2: Right, but everything else is U grat out of curve.
Speaker 1: So here is like one you're what you're saying is you doubt it a little bit?
Speaker 2: I don't, but you do there sorts.
Speaker 1: But when we flip a coin, it's we go with the person here.
Speaker 2: I don't. I think they asked here is the only one that should not be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what what see that doesn't really work because okay, well, all right.
Speaker 2: Only on here everything else is curve.
Speaker 1: If you hasn't I had an s here and I had like a s then what we just kind of go in the middle or something that it.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't be an s here s tires undoubly.
Speaker 1: All right, I understand that.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then the other one on the eight tier, which is like ninety ninety five percent, is that the Denver Airport is some kind of Illuminati underground base or has an Illuminati underground base beneath it, like a bunker kind of situation. B t here we got Challenger, we got Epstein, lives Kirk, microphone, aliens, our demons, our spiritual entities, and Hitler survived the war. Sea Tier Diana was marked by the Royal Family Area fifty one and roswell all that happened, and as it's been handed down to us, and the earth is flat, and as flat earthers present it, d tier, Paul is dead. JFK faked his own death, and then the fittest flat earther f tire is on Q went on his patriots in control and uh, you know, not Operation Trust or some other kind of style and sam Is Francis Bacon. So that's it for that. Sam, I'll show you I created an intro for this that I'm gonna play it as the outro, and then i'll move it up in the edit, but I'll just so you can see. I think I can just drop it into Yeah, here we go. All right, this is our intro for so I think we'll do this occasionally from now on because it's kind of fun. I like doing it. It's kind of fun. It's a good format for debate and discussion. Check this out. Here we go stuff sim Ranks, Samans.
Speaker 2: That's fire dude.
Speaker 3: Thanks Johnny. Hey, go to Sanfi dot com. Check out my dates me all over the place.
Speaker 2: Check out world Ward Debate dot com. Check out Chaos twins dot com. Hold on, let me do my dates real quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm in the edit.
Speaker 2: Here we go. You can to put it at the end. I don't give a ship, but you know it's like.
Speaker 3: Uh ah, mindy was great joke World for Saint Petersburg, Lawrence, Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas, tell Us, Oklahoma, Truther Connon, Dallas, Skankfest, and then closing out in Austin. I hope to see you guys there, great show, Johnny take care.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Christian.
Speaker 3: They're gonna bide, They are gonna now