Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. This is what peace through strength looks like, right. I mean you look at today one of the most beautiful CNN headlines ever. Canada bend's knee just like Mexico. That's how they're six o'clock hour east coast let off. Because President Trump promises, made promises, kept, imposes the tariffs, and imposes the tariffs to protect this nation and the people in it from fentanyl and illegal immigration.
Speaker 2: And what happens within.
Speaker 1: A matter of hours, all of the sudden, Mexico and Canada they bend the knee and they say, okay, we'll do these things you want us to do, President Trump. And that's the way it should be, right because President Trump wasn't using American power to get something we're not entitled to or something we don't deserve. He was using American power to get this nation the bare minimum it's entitled to. And listen, we've been blessed right this nation only exists. I agree with the founders. Read the last line of the Declaration of Independence. This nation only exists because of the providence of God, and our founders bet at all on that, and they bet right, and we reap the benefit. We only exist because of the providence of God.
Speaker 2: So it would be wrong of.
Speaker 1: Us to now go out and misuse that power to get things we're not entitled to.
Speaker 2: But we are entitled to this.
Speaker 1: We're entitled to stop the chemical weapons attack on our country from Mexico and from Canada and China behind much of it. We're entitled to that at a minimum. And the fact that Trump is the first president willing to stand up and use a modicum of American power. We're not talking about military power, just basic economic power to say no, stop this. We're not going to put up with it anymore. It's ludicrous. We've had to wait this long, but thank God for President Trump. It's not the first time we've said it, and it won't be the last, because a lot of lives are going to be saved by this. But the precedent is so important. Yeah, we talk about America's back in this that that that's all true, but the point being the bigger message to people that wait a second, Yes, we have this power, and we've paid dearly.
Speaker 2: For this power. Who's the wee kim Asabi. Not me.
Speaker 1: I haven't paid dearly for it, but all the men and women who have fought.
Speaker 2: And died or risked their lives and.
Speaker 1: Done other things so that the world could be free and we could be the greatest nation in the history of the world. Because of what they've done, we have the power to stop bad things and do good things, if only we have leaders who are willing to use that power. Well, Trump is and Americans can already see how much better their lives are because of that. And above all, they can see it doesn't have to be the way it's been right, and that is liberating. And I think that is a permanent change. I think that's why you see Jared Polist George joined us earlier to talk about that now, pretending that he's Tom Homan, and you know he wants to close the border and everything else. When Polis is provably the founding father of sanctuary State in Colorado, but he sees he sees this is a permanent change in progress. If he thought this was just oh, some sort of pendulum swing. He wouldn't be trying to convince everybody he's the opposite of what he's been. No, unless the GOP finds a way to royally screw this up, which is even hard to imagine how they could do that, this is likely to be a permanent change because people Democrat, Republican, etc.
Speaker 2: They love their children more than.
Speaker 1: They love their political party, and they see now how much better it can be, how much safer we can be, how much better life can be, and they're seeing it in concrete, tangible ways quickly.
Speaker 2: So today's another example.
Speaker 1: All it took was just properly using American power to say, oh, you cannot you cannot continue to be an accessory to this mass murder of Americans one two hundred thousand a year. Trump says today, it's probably a bigger number than that. No, no, say nation would stand for it. But we've had year after year after year of these lefties now literally trying to pull down and drag down America. I mean Barack Obama, he did at front and center at the United Nations said America is no better than any other nation on the face of the earth. The American people are no better than any other people on the face of the earth. And no world order that says America or its people are better than any other nation will succeed.
Speaker 3: No world order that elevates one nation or group of people over another will succeed.
Speaker 2: So that's become the left rallying cry. Power among nations will hold.
Speaker 1: That's been the left rallying cry. And you can see everything they've done to make that reality, and Trump's reversing it and reversing it quickly. You know, it's interesting Ryan that line from Hamilton about Alexander Hamilton, who died young. Why does he write like he's running out of time? And that's what we see with President Trump. I mean, he's acting now like a man who doesn't have much time, and he's getting all these great things done quickly. Is that because he miraculously and there's no other explanation survived that assassination attempt in Butler and then a second one.
Speaker 2: Is it because that.
Speaker 1: He knows that under best of circumstances, he's really got the first two years of this term to accomplish most of what he wants to accomplish before attention starts to turn following the midterms, whatever it is, it's a magnificent thing to behold. Not perfect, but no human endeavor ever will be, but the best I've ever seen. So I think to help celebrate that as we go to the phone lines and text today, we are going to get messages randomly throughout the show from President Trump thanks to this wonderful gift I got at the office.
Speaker 2: I think they got it at Staples.
Speaker 1: Energy and Bold Spirit make me tingle inside. Yeah, So anytime you want to pick me up Ran at the office, you just press this thing.
Speaker 2: I love it. You like an American eagle, spread your wings and fly.
Speaker 1: You never get tired of listening to that? To you A five five zero five two five five the number text d A N five seven seven three nine. So tying into this, Uh Trump just writing like a man who's running out of time, and we all are right. I remember, Ryan, I tried to ask Amy for my birthday. I wanted her to give me one of those clocks.
Speaker 2: Have you seen them?
Speaker 1: Where you program in your birth date and some other basic demos, and then they count down the amount of time you have left in your life based upon you know, the state statistics hikes.
Speaker 2: You've never seen one of those. A. Is it supposed to make you feel like you're running out of time? No, it's supposed to to keep you motivated. I mean, you know you're going to do it.
Speaker 1: If if you're sitting there looking at the clock that says, okay, I've only got X left, you're it's likely to sit there and scroll for an hour.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: But yeah, you've got these life expectancy tables established by the States, So it's not going to be precise. But point about Trump accomplishing so much so quickly. Trump's stepping in on us AID. And by the way, USAID doesn't actually stand for us AID, it's referring to foreign assistance programs. Anyway, you've probably heard a lot of this over the last twenty four hours as the Trump administration has stepped in and said, whoa, no, no, no, we're going to we're going to take this over. We're going to stop this crazy spending. Ask me Ryan, who in the PR Department on the left decided that the best spokesperson for USAID would be Ilhan Omar out of Minnesota. I am exceptionally upset about USAID.
Speaker 2: I lived in a refugee camp for four years as a child surviving civil war. It is the essential programs that USA provided that kept my family and I fit and safe.
Speaker 1: Now, listen, USAID has done some very good work. Based on the reports I've been seeing over the last twenty four hours, it looks like it's done some bad work also. But the fact that USAID is responsible for ilhan Omar being here ilhan Omar, I'm not sure that's the best selling point for USAID, based upon the fact that my constitutionally protected opinion. She's a person who doesn't like America, and it seems to me that our foreign age should be spent on people who either like America or at least aren't so negative toward America, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But Hey, USAID has done a lot of good things for a lot of needy people. But from everything I've learned recently, it's also done a lot of bad stuff.
Speaker 2: So what's wrong with the light of day? What's wrong? To get into the bottom of it? Eight five five for zero five A two five to five. The number.
Speaker 1: The fact the left is panicking like this tells you everything you need to know, right, everything you need to know, And it makes me believe those people are out there saying that USAID is in large part of slush fund for the left. May very well be right. I want to do this, I want to come back. I promised the next segment to callers will mix in some of these texts as well, and I'll tell you about this great new poll out of Colorado that confirms that I've been saying, and the poll was not done from the right, not at all, that that confirms the worm is turning in Colorado? Is it going to turn fast enough for the GOP to win in twenty six Here on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 3: And now back to the Dan Taplas Show podcast.
Speaker 2: I mean, like he's running out of time. It's a beautiful thing to behold.
Speaker 1: Have we ever seen any presidency this much, this fast, so many victories and victories that matter. I mean today the headline on CNN six o'clock Eastern Canada bends the knee like Mexico. They both did today because Trump imposed a tariffs, So now very concrete ways they're going to close that border down and close it down a fentanyl and a lot of Americans are going to be saved.
Speaker 2: But insane that we hadn't.
Speaker 1: Insisted on that before eight five to five for five eight two five five, we''t turning in Colorado. Also a poll from the left, not the right. Denver Post writes it up in a warning for Colorado Democrats. A new poll shows their popularity slipping. Now, what in the heart of the poll is Colorado's now properly identify the Republican Party as the party of the working class and the party with the solutions to economic problems. Now, Democrats still have about a seven point generic lead in the poll, but it's that underlying conclusion that matters most because once people start to see the truth like that, the biggest thing it means is that they're now seeing many more credit Party in Colorado for what it is. And once the scales fall off the eyes and they can see that reality, then all you need is a really great GOP candidate and then you got a chance. You know, still very uphill battle right, deep blue Colorado. But what movie, Ryan, is that line from? And how come we don't have it on our our bumps? Here the line? So you're saying I've got a chance.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, that's uh, dumb and dumber, dumb and dummer our third date. If I remember the timing right.
Speaker 3: The fact that she endured that with you.
Speaker 2: Did she like the movie? No?
Speaker 4: Okay, but she at least went both times, and then continue to go on dates the theater.
Speaker 1: So see you football game? So you see SU game was our first date?
Speaker 3: Are you really testing your battle game?
Speaker 2: Two days later Monday night football? Oh yeah?
Speaker 1: Then Presidential debate a few nights later. Oh wow, when she watched it on like a seven inch TV at her house, and I thought, there's no hope for this relationship because if you go to my house at that time and I'm living alone, I'm a bacher. I've got one fork, one knife, one plate, my dog, I've got a lazy boy. I got the big screen TV I left at the money my grandfather left me when he died.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: But then I've got a TV in like in my bathroom, like where you'd sit down. I got TVs everywhere. She has this one little six inch TV. And I thought, this is a no hope.
Speaker 3: And three utensils, three TV.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, But.
Speaker 1: She came around then I did too, Eric here on the Dan Kapla Show, and then we'll get to these great texts.
Speaker 2: How you doing, my friend? Hey, how's it going but I am living a dream. How about you all?
Speaker 5: Pretty good? Hey, Dan, I wanted to tell you something real quick, and I believe this has been true about the state of Colorado even before this last election and just recently. But I have heard that there are polls that indicate that in the state of Colorado many people would be willing to vote for a moderate, middle of the road Republican as opposed to you know, a Maga Republican or an extremely religious Christian conservative Republican. But I believe that now you are saying what would be a good candidate. But I believe now if you guys could run a more moderate, middle of the road Republicans, you got a fairly good chance of getting somebody elected. You know, well, how would.
Speaker 1: You, Eric, thank you for this call. How would you define that a moderate middle of the road Republican.
Speaker 5: I would say a Republican more like maybe Mitt Romney or John McCain, or somebody who does not espouse an extremely religious type conservative ideology or now a man type Republican. I don't think a Mago type Republican or an extremely religious Republican would win, but somebody who is willing to compromise on some of the ideologies.
Speaker 2: You know, what about abortion?
Speaker 1: What position would the GOP candidate in your view, need to have an abortion in order to win.
Speaker 5: I would say that they probably would have to bend some on that. I don't if they were real hardcore abortion is wrong, it sho be outlawed. I don't think that would fly because the demographics of the state have changed a lot.
Speaker 1: And I'm going to jump in for one second only because of timing and we're coming up toward the end of the segment, but happy to continue this beyond the end. And thank you for the call, Eric, because I know there are plenty of smart people who would make the same argument that you're making. But what well, Ryan, thank you. Ryan just told my thundered.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But Eric, I believe now more than ever. And let's say three months ago, my first response to you would have been the same as Ryan's just was Joe O'Day right, because the GOP tried that and it obviously didn't work. But what I would argue to you, my friend, is that after the election of Donald Trump in November, and after all the good things that have happened since then, I feel even more strongly now.
Speaker 2: No disrespect intended, but really the polar.
Speaker 1: Opposite of where you're at right now, because I think right now, the very best chance to win in Colorado, and it would not be guaranteed, is to provide this very clear contrast. And my belief is that if people agree with you on a couple of the most important things to them, they'll vote for you even though they disagree with you on plenty of other things, and they'll really respect the fact that you are honest with them about the things you disagree on, and that you have good reasons for the things you disagree on. So this pole we've been talking about, I don't know if you've had a chance to see it yet, this keating pole in the Denver Post. The fact that Colorado's now see Republicans as the party of the working people eric and of economic solutions, I think shows there's been a major breakthrough here. So I think it'd be a huge mistake for the GOP to run somebody who's trying to go soft in the middle. I think it's Hey, there is a clear contrast here. And then two things, on the issue of religion and on the issue of abortion, two separate issues that intersect at some point on the issue of religion, I respectfully disagree with you. I think it's bizarre that this state that has such active religious communities has elected you know, multiple people now you know who that don't see things quite the same way. And I'm not talking about whether somebody is Christian versus Jewish, versus Buddha versus.
Speaker 2: Something else, none of that stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm just talking about whether people have their faith, whatever it may be, at the center of their life, and whether it is it is what forms their moral core. So I think Colorado right now would be very, very receptive to a person of faith, openly of faith, who lives their faith, even if people don't have the same faith. And then on abortion, Eric, I think there's been a sea change on that, and I think right now, with what Colorado has done an abortion, putting it in the constitution, I think to a very large extent that issues off the table, and the Democrats have aborted themselves because what we just saw in the last election is the Democrats centered in an abortion and they got aborted because you had so many voters who voted for the pro abortion side of state initiatives and then voted for the Republican candidates because they liked the Republican candidates and everything else, and then.
Speaker 2: They could take care of their beliefs on abortion over here.
Speaker 1: And I'm sorry they have those beliefs on abortion, but that issue now is not going to work for the Democrats the way it has in the past.
Speaker 2: But hey, you're welcome to stay, Eric.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you calling on this. It's a really important issue. We can continue after the break if you want.
Speaker 2: But think about that.
Speaker 1: Think about all these places now Republicans gained in very pro abortion areas.
Speaker 2: You're on the Dan Capla.
Speaker 3: Shop, you're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 2: I went through so much.
Speaker 4: I dedicated myself to sobriety, and God told me that I would be rewarded and.
Speaker 2: That he was so merri just how good it can get. And I have to thank God.
Speaker 1: I need to thank my beautiful mother for quoting me.
Speaker 2: How cool was that that sto? She right? Last night at the Grammys? Did you watch the Grammys? Absolutely not? I mean you you are like Music's Wikipedia. How do you not watch that has nothing to do with you?
Speaker 4: You got Trevor Noah already talking about how this might be the last award show I ever host.
Speaker 2: But that stuff, that's that's child stuff.
Speaker 4: I mean, Beyonce one for Best Country Music exactly, thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, but that was she looked mortified by the way because everybody what that was?
Speaker 2: No, and yeah, that was that was outrageous. She knew that. Everybody else knew it.
Speaker 4: But Alicia Keys and so many others. But the whole crap, we're sick of the tougher than that.
Speaker 2: We're tepic.
Speaker 1: I've been married to a Democrat or somebody tells me gotta be sick. But yeah, no, But all I'm saying is there's still a lot of interesting stuff. But my point is the reason I played that sound is, Okay, there's a rapper. She's one rapper of the year. I think she's a third woman never win it. And you know her performance, you know, the choreographed performance at times just seemed kind of like a mass simulated orgy. But the point being that she starts it by thanking God. And this goes to our wonderful earlier caller who disagrees with me and thinks that GOP needs to moderate in Colorado to win statewide, and somebody who's less openly religious etc. I think it's exactly the opposite. And I think part of what's happened through Donald Trump prevailing over all of those forces aligned against him, and Trump then gaining so much credibility and admiration in the process, even from a lot of people never admit it, and then all these successes Trump has had, including today, I think what you've had is more and more people being wanting to be so much more open and public about God. You know, Trump's standing up, they're in crediting God for saving him in Butler and saying in the is a inaugural address, you know that God saved him to make America great again. See, so many more people are speaking about God publicly, whether it's sporting events, whether it's what you just saw last night. I think this is a real awakening in America and a real sea change moment in America that probably only comes around once every fifty or one hundred years if you're lucky. And so I think our earlier caller, who was wonderful and the way he presented his case, I think he's dead wrong in that. I think the ideal GOP candidate is going to be someone who is very strong in their beliefs, very direct and unequivocal about what.
Speaker 2: They believe and why.
Speaker 1: It's going to be somebody who's a champion of the working class and has very clear and specific ways they're going to serve the working people of Colorado.
Speaker 2: It's somebody of deep faith. It can be any faith, but it's somebody of.
Speaker 1: Deep faith who is who lives that faith. Not perfectly nobody does. But I think it's going to be that kind of strong candidate. That's that is such a contrast with what the left puts up right now. And here's the premise, and I think it's undeniable, and ninety nine percent of all politicians are afraid of it. But that's why so many lose races they should win. I was a Democrat for years. I know democrats.
Speaker 2: There are a lot of Democrats who will.
Speaker 1: Vote for somebody they disagree with on lots of things as long as they agree with you on something important.
Speaker 2: Enough to them.
Speaker 1: And if you stand right up and you don't try to soft pedal the beliefs they disagree with you on, and you shoot straight on those and you back them up, well, don't respect that, it will be a plus for you, not a minus.
Speaker 4: Yes, there's an example too, Dan that I can point to a state that used to be similarly purple to Colorado, which now leans blue. But at one time they might Florida might have been to the left of Colorado, might have been a little blue, or definitely pers might lead Democrat who won there by twenty points. Ron DeSantis a rock rod conservative. I knew how to articulate the message. And to your point, Dan, you're exactly right. And I go back to the Joe Day race. We offered up a Democrat light candidate, and guess what the unaffiliateds in the middle, they went with the Demograph. Yeah, a choice in Democrat and Democrat Light. They're going to vote for Democrat.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And Joe Day was probably the single most appealing personally, professionally type candidate in that lane you will ever find yep right, successful businessman, admirable in many ways, really cool guy, and he was exactly what so many have been arguing the GOP needed, you know, but he just needs to be pro choices in that and he got obliterated. You won't have a better version of that kind of GOP candidate. That is not the answer, you know, Like Ryan says, and it's just obvious, right if if Colorad's want Democrat light, they'll elect the Democrat. I think Coloraden's more than ever is it enough only one way to find out, but more than ever, I think Democrats want that clear choice eight F five for zero five A two five five the number text d A N five seven seven three nine.
Speaker 2: Let's get to some of those texts.
Speaker 1: Dan, how many hearts did you break when you proposed to Amy? So many young men thinking they had a chance. Well, that's for sure, and some of them still follow her around. But yeah, I know, so there were off She had an awful lot of suitors, but only made one mistake that I know of, and thank god she did, Dan, Americans were abused by the left.
Speaker 2: Now the president loves us. Dan.
Speaker 1: Is this guy for real? Maybe we should run list chain here. Mitt Romney, a middle of the road Republican is a Democrat. More importantly, a middle of the road Republican isn't enough of a contrast from what we have now to be able to win in Colorado? Because here's what everybody's missing in that Ryan, I submit to you, and that is you need a candidate with the ability to persuade the only way a GOP candidate's going to win. And you got to be hitting on every other cylinder too, But you got to be able to persuade people to.
Speaker 2: Change some minds.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's not easy, but it's going to have to happen if the GOP candidate's going to win statewide.
Speaker 4: And following the Oday theory as it applies to a Mitt romneya Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger whoever else, never Trump Republican. For every vote you might pick up in the middle, and I stress the word might, you might not, you will lose a member of the base like a Kelly Coucher or somebody out there is a trunk a strong Trump's what a great point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because because Ryan, I got to tell you right now, and as a pro lifer, as a pro lifer, if somebody is not strongly pro life, they are losing a large, large chunk of those votes. Because for pro lifers, listen, it's a thankless position to take. You're not going to make money being a pro lifer. You're not going to be the cool kid at the party and everything else being a pro lifer. You're a pro lifer because you know that's an innocent human life that's being killed. And so for a pro lifer, when your motivation and you're voting is that pure, you ain't voting for somebody who's not a pro lifer, right, I mean so, so there no GOP candidate has any chance to win unless they are clearly an unequivocally pro life. Now others would say, like our wonderful earlier caller, then they can't win statewide, but that's bogus. We know that first they have. I mean Corey Gardner. I know it was ten years ago, but Corey on a bashed pro lifer he won in Colorado beat Mark you'dell who limb Bartell's wonderful political professional. Nobody's accused of being a conservative. Limb Bardo's labeled him Mark Uterus because that's all he wanted to talk talk about. And it's just like the Democrats just lost in so many pro abortion places and now in Colorado that it's in the constitution, I think that issue has largely gone for Democrats and people for whom that is the biggest thing on the table that's been taken care of in the Constitution. And now I think a lot of those people and they proved it how they voted in.
Speaker 2: The last election other places.
Speaker 1: You know, you had a lot of people who were voting pro abortion on the state initiatives, and I wish they hadn't, And over time, I believe enough minds can be changed on that. But they're voting pro abortion on the state initiatives, and then they were voting for Republicans for governor, senator, etc. Because they want that other stuff that conservatives bring. So I think the Democrats have aborted themselves, and about time to deliver that message. Eight five five zero five eight two five five the number one Quebec. So many wonderful text calls, and finally I'm vindicating after all these years.
Speaker 2: You're on the Dankapla Show.
Speaker 3: And now back to the dan Kaplass Show podcast.
Speaker 2: I want to tell you, Gorzatz. I want to tell you Kavanaugh, you.
Speaker 4: Have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price.
Speaker 2: You won't know what hits you.
Speaker 4: You won't know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions.
Speaker 1: Direct set of violence. That's what an insurrection looks like. I've been saying it on air forever. I played that sound more exponentially than any outlet in America, because that's an insurrection, that is a direct threat of violence. And so how does Schumer go unprosecuted for that? Listen, I don't think he ever will be prosecuted, but at least there's some recognition of his criminality here. And this is a letter, and it's getting a bunch of press. US Department of Justice now. Edward Martin is the acting US Attorney for DC District of Columbia, obviously a real big job, and he wrote to Schumer, Dear Senator Schumer, as United States Attorney for the District of Columbia, I receive requests for information and clarification. I take these requests seriously and act on them. With letters like this one you are receiving at this time, I respectfully request that you clarify your comments from March four, twenty twenty. Your comments were at a private rally off the campus of the US Capital.
Speaker 2: You made them.
Speaker 1: Clearly and in a way that many found threatening. Your exact words were, I want to tell you Gorsic. I want to tell you Kevanaugh, you have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price. You won't know what hits you if you go forward with these awful decisions. We take these threats against public officials very seriously. I look forward to your cooperation with my letter of inquiry after request. Should you have further questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to call my office or schedule a time to meet in person. Thank you all the best, Sincerely, Edward Martin, Junior United States Attorney. So how do you interpret that, Ryan, my friend?
Speaker 4: I think it's at least getting it on the record. And do you think Senator Schumer will even respond to that? Is he compelled to do so legally or is it just in his best interest to ignore it?
Speaker 2: Oh? I think it's in his best interest to respond to him. I mean right now.
Speaker 1: And this is part of the effectiveness of Trump right and it's one of the reasons we had to this piece and prosperity in his first term is his opponents don't know what he might do. And the starting point is Schumer's guilty. Schumer's guilty that that is a credible threat, He's guilty, and so if he wants to take the chance now by not responding, I think what that letter.
Speaker 2: I think what that.
Speaker 1: Letter says is listen, give me some kind of credible response and there won't be any further action taken. But if each chooses to ignore it, right, Yeah, I think that's the tone of that letter. Maybe I'm wrong, because that should be prosecuted. I'm not saying Schumer has to be locked up or anything like that, but that's a credible threat in my view against it is specifically named US Supreme Court justices. If they don't vote the way that this Democrat leader is telling them to vote, and.
Speaker 4: Let's not forget there was, they would be assassin outside the home of Justice Kavanaugh. And further that point, Dan, the definition of a moderate justice, which would be Chief Justice John Roberts gave a stinging rebuke to Chuck Schumer for those remarks. Yeah, so that should tell you a lot too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, absolutely, I want to get to some more here before the end.
Speaker 2: Sorry too long.
Speaker 1: Dan.
Speaker 2: Let's go in on a badly.
Speaker 1: Made bust of George Brockler and then do a ceremony to present it to him. We can have a real one on the side. It would be worth it for hearing George's witty comments that from Alexa. We had George on earlier Marketi's the first da of the new twenty third because Douglas now has its own judicial district, obviously, along with the wonderful people of Alberton, Lincoln and Arapo, who has its own and butt tremendous dinner on Friday night. I don't get out that often because I'm so buried in trial prep. But I went to the Repo County Bar Association dinner on Friday night. It was awesome, and they were honoring the judges and retiring judges, one of whom has come to work at our firm, Kajardo Lindsay and so Kajarda was being honored and we were all there. What a cool dinner. But yeah, George, now, two hundred years from now, when they're talking about the history of the twenty third, George will have been the first there. My new partner, John Kellner now managing partner at a firm. John did a phenomenal job as DA in the combined to Rapo, Douglas, Lincoln, etc. But now Douglas on its own. Dan one of her Polish Jason Crow or anyone say that most immigrants are not criminals, I want to reply, the majority of drunk drivers don't get into accidents either. I've never understood this mentality of the left list and we all know what they're doing. Right, The left has decided that you and your family are an acceptable casualty rate. The left decided long ago they knew. The Left knew if they just open up the borders the way they have that along with the otherwise good people coming in, would be plenty of bad people who would commit plenty of rapes and murderers, etc. And the Left just decided that's an acceptable casualty rate because they want they believe that these folks flooding in illegally are eventually gonna become legalized voters. That's their game. But obviously the barbarity of that approach, when real girls and women are being raped and real people are being killed, etc. By the bad ones who come in, I think America is rejecting that whole hog. So you now have these lefties out there trying to say, well, it's a small percentage of those who come here.
Speaker 2: Whatever. Wait a second.
Speaker 1: That The point is it is immoral to support a policy that you know is going to get innocent people raped, murdered, assaulted, et cetera. And that's what the Left has done. And the best they can offer the American people or the Colorado voter is. But but yeah, most of them don't do that. No, I think the American people are rejecting that wholesale right now, Dan, stick with Sirloine. I bet George. I bet George a very expensive Tomahawk ribbi, which, by the way, I do not order. Those Tomahawk ribbis have gotten so expensive. I told Ryan, he thinks I'm joking. Well, no, no, if you go out tonight, I saw you one by the way, Yeah, we're going to I'm going to go have a burger tonight with the buddy Emmy's out of town at a steak place.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have some burgers.
Speaker 1: But the Tomahawk on that menu will be one hundred and sixty dollars.
Speaker 2: We will not get that. We will not get that.
Speaker 1: That is more than twice what I paid for my first car, True story, only car I ever made money. Ryan, Thank you, another great job, Kelly, You're the best. And prayers for Kelly's dad, who's fighting a tough battle right now. We'll keep you posted on that. Please join us tomorrow on the Dan Kapla Show.