Speaker 1: Welcome to reader Syndicate three point zero, the next evolution of the look into counterculture that is cana. My name is Matthew, owner of Riot Seeds, and this started as a one man mission for strain history and breeding science. Over time it's evolved into something bigger, better, and more of a team effort. We will be joined by members of the can Illuminati and other friends throughout the seasons to hear their takes on grow techniques, breeding science, strain history and more. Our mission is to combat the narrative that corporate cannabis and seed posters are obfuscating for their own financial benefit.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the underground.
Speaker 3: We are the syndicate.
Speaker 4: The videos on this channel, the Breeder Syndicate three point zero, are compliant with YouTube policies and does not depict or promote any sales or distribution of any substances. These videos do not violate any YouTube community guidelines and is intended to educate the public about historical and scientific aspects of hemp plants. This video does not promote, idolize, nor glorify any illegal activities or unsafe consumption of regulated substances. We are not doctors or lawyers. This should be super obvious. With that said, some people need to be reminded about this. Do not take anything we say as medical or legal advice of any sort. We are just the best at what we do.
Speaker 3: Live with it.
Speaker 4: All content is copyright of the Breeder Syndicate three point zero twenty twenty four, Section one oh seven of the Fair Use Act. Thank you for your support.
Speaker 3: On Okay, so one second, we're having trouble streaming to your destination. If possible to stream was ended or deleted in the destination edit. Okay, so old Matt fucked up on the rumble part, so I've got to readd rumble apparently each time.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, the kick is working? Is Witch working?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Twitch is working this one. It's a piece of ship. That's the other is to it. It wants all these weird stream keys and stuff, but it didn't know it needed every single different fucking time that you go live. So one second, I'm gonna a little latency stream key. Let's just do this one. Sorry, y'all should have had this done as an r MTP server.
Speaker 5: You are l.
Speaker 3: Stream. Whoops, you didn't enter a server. You are l Apparently that's not it. How do I know what the server you are l is it didn't give me a server.
Speaker 2: That's fucking weird.
Speaker 3: Whoops, you didn't enter a ser h.
Speaker 2: Oops.
Speaker 6: Well mhm, sorry for the difficulties, folks. Uh, just I guess we're gonna take a little smoke break.
Speaker 2: Oh ship, that's my dog's hold on.
Speaker 6: Hey, Dan, that ghost idea is pretty fucking killer. Uh do you have like a name for the actual lote?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: Was that released under any kind of name?
Speaker 6: Mh, well what are you calling it? Because these people aren't going to know what ghost I idea is? Oh?
Speaker 5: What's that?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Buck?
Speaker 3: Sorry about that, guys. So I think I can finally add Rumble on. See see how it goes? How does our rumble people looking? Sorry, Rumble people, this sucks. How to find that link to look? But that's how usually how it goes? Oh? Still having trouble connecting it? Yeah, Rumble is not going to work for this stream, guys, So if you can damn twitch, please head over to kick. I don't want to spend a whole bunch of time, but yeah, something's wrong Rumble.
Speaker 2: Even the fucking Nazis don't want us.
Speaker 3: The Nazis don't want us anymore, dude, what's going on with that? I don't think that he's like us. I've been pretty friendly to Nazis, right, I don't know this is though, Get my nerves. Don't like all this stuff, like if you were to use it in a normal.
Speaker 5: Uh oh, damn you going again?
Speaker 7: Oh let's go on, Patrick Swazing. Okay, Okay, man, I don't think I've had any dog walker stuff.
Speaker 5: Like at all, which cut.
Speaker 6: Dan oh classic mashup og and Ken seem to go together very well. Sorry, I'm not a good host. Guys with a dog Walker cut.
Speaker 3: I didn't realize it wasn't on screen. Okay, okay, Yeah, this has been a clusterfuck of an episode. So I'm just gonna quit fucking with Rumble because it's awful. Oh is it working? No, that's just stream yard.
Speaker 2: Okay, fuck Rumble.
Speaker 3: So dog Walker dog walker and dog Walker o G were created at the exact same time by two different people that didn't know each other. But uh so I put out dog Walker OG, which was the Diego Walker across to West something we call West Coast Dog sevene oh, which was West Coast Dog Across to Shake Night og b X one. It's a really nice bubba og type male and it passed some great traits. So we made that did really really well. While I was making that up in Oregon, and there was a guy named one Iraq and he crossed. He thought it was Kem ninety one, but it turned out to be Kem four crossed to.
Speaker 8: Ow.
Speaker 3: I want to see it as Albert walker Og. Maybe it was a hybrid of Fletcher's of some sort and that became dog walker OG. So hopefully that helps whoever ask that. I can't see shit, man, you can't see I can't see comments. I can't see anything really obnoxious.
Speaker 2: I could see the comments from.
Speaker 3: Okay, never mind, I'm an idiot dream all right, so start hitting me with your question. Sorry, y'all, And I apologize to all of you who had to move, to twitch or do any of that shit in this episode just to be able to enjoy it. So yeah, this has just been a fucking nightmare of a show already. And for those of you that don't know me, I am a very stressy type person. I stress very easy. So things like this dreaming nuts Wrangler butts driving nuts, That's what I said. Okay, so we're streaming too Instagram now, too, which that ship doesn't even get any hits, so I'm not too worried about it, but I figured might as well added in there since there was a free space, we'd stop Doug for life. What's up, Jada? I'm also we've gotten your stoney Montana Billy Luther, Farmer, den Buck Shot, uh sweet Peach always uh yep. Okay, Now let's get to some questions, if, if, if there are any good ones, and if not, then fuck it. Go to the discord where it's a little more interactive. In the hospital with my little girl. Thought i'd pop in and see congratulations. Oh yeah, congrats j Doug. I hope it's the fucking most amazing experience of your life. I really do, really really do. That's cool. We've got our own niece, we got we got a can Illuminati niss how about that? What else we got? What's up? Sways? So yeah, what do we want to lead with today? If there's anything to lead with, I don't fucking know. I mean, there's not a lot of great news coming out of the world. Let's see. I doubt there's anything good coming out of the cannabis world. I haven't even checked cannabis news large amount of marijuana bus seas traffic stop seas one hundred and eighty five pounds of marijuana seased. Is there enough supply of cannabis in New York to meet the demand?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: If you keeps seazing it maybe not. Major cannabis MSO file for bankruptcy, abandons permits in two states. Ooh, it says multi state operator. Who is it the cannabis Co?
Speaker 8: Well, okay, such a fucking plain ass, yes, like oh oh shit eat.
Speaker 3: After the initial sales, the company still goes roughly two hundred and seventy million to lenders as well as the I R s oh oh yeah, those three letters. It makes me want to throw up. All right, So that's mj BIS daily. I would probably, if I probably wouldn't be going and buying the cannabis Co stuff because it sounds like they're in trouble and you never want to mess with people in trouble. Just by common sense, I would say, what else do we got?
Speaker 5: What is this?
Speaker 3: Craft? Is? This is a news site? So many fake news sites? I don't fuck it know? So what's your like? What's your life and week been up to?
Speaker 2: Shure?
Speaker 6: Uh I took down some plants. I mean, not that much really, just watering plants. Still, I'm about to harvest the wet.
Speaker 2: Dream, you know.
Speaker 3: I got oh nice a week or maybe like ten days. Yeah, there's some really really really unique expressions in that I made the strain. I can't remember if it was it was it was reversing Blue Dream onto Green Crack. I remember correctly because I've done I reversed. I did a big reversal Blue Dream and I did a big reversal Green Crack right next to each other. But I can't remember which was which, which way went which way. But yeah, there's some crazy wild expressions in there, and really like with in my opinion, Green Crack being the best version of Skunk wine out there that you can get, like potency structure resin all of that. I mean, you can't really beat that a crossing that to a creen cat or to Blue Dream.
Speaker 2: Sorry, yeah, I dide I dig it quite a bit.
Speaker 5: It like.
Speaker 6: It puts me in a weird headspace, like the hot The effects are really weird comparatively, Yeah, yeah, and it gives me like a full blown panic attack.
Speaker 3: That's the hard part with the ket before sleep, Skunk one for me is just that's the hard part. I have to work through that first thirty minutes of it's not even like I said. People When I say that, people think it's from potency. But it's not necessarily from potency. It's from a reaction to some of the cannabinoids in there that aren't necessarily THHC. All right, we'll got here, d rot. I'm running peberry the second time. That looks so different from the mom. I assume it's temperlated, but the cut is growing a lot faster and taller. Yeah, you will notice that clones as you keep taking them over the years, they will change. They will change from mom to clone. So usually I always give something about, you know, three runs. If I'm going to really really be searching through a line and I want to see what's in it. If I find something I like, three runs, is the is the limit to see? Like, Okay, does this change just a little bit? Did it change a lot? Do I not want to? You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 3: Is it worth keeping around a whole nother run? And sometimes it is. Sometimes you get to see the ultimate expression of something that was kind of before you know, let's see, can you break down the lineage of both green Crack BX one and Supernot from HNL. I'm not sure on Supernot. Do you know what that one is?
Speaker 2: No, but I can find out in like two seconds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then the green Crack is right here, and that's green Crack Apacha because Appalachia was green crack across the trade dog. So this is throwing some more green craft back at it. I highly recommend high and loansome stuff. As far as as far as some of the rags go, there's not. I don't think there's a better reg breeder like that's consistently does it and consistently picks amazing males. He knows what he's doing and just I think maybe a life of farming and stuff like that, don't. He just has something special where he can he can sniff out trades on a mail better than when I've heard rad So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he'll never tell you that.
Speaker 9: It's like, oh yeah he's but yeah if through multiple multiple it's not just like through one line he picks good males.
Speaker 2: It's been like multiple ones.
Speaker 3: Yes, many many times. Ever, and not just many times every time any at least every time that I've seen something that he's put out and ran so farmer Dan's why is Jesus such a finicky little bitch? I can't make that plan happy at all. It is a pain in the ass, isn't it. It is an old clown. I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: Initially like I think they probably would have kept it because of the scent. But the scent once stride dissipates pretty quickly for diesel, Like you're talking three weeks after drying, that's already starting to get rid of the skunkiness. So it's one of those ones you want to sell, just like the second is strive, crack it, sell it, and it's the shit. But yeah, no, it's a pain in the ASTI grow and I never figured out why. Sometimes I would nail it, and I've seen other people just nail it, but I didn't nail it every time. I don't know why outer dog from eh and now I believe that's what the Irene crosses. Yes, Sir, I have some Pakistani beans I was gifted ten years ago that were brought back from Pakistan during the wartime, probably twenty years there are maybe ten. I've stored them in a sealed fridge since i've had them, but I'm spooked by trying to pop them. I really want to, but wonder if I should hold out for embryonic rescue. Dude, if you if you sealed those seeds correctly ten years ago and there's no you know, not a lot of air getting to them somehow, and they're in a fridge, there's no moisture getting in, like if they're in a freezer bag, so there's no chance of moisture getting in at ten years. I wouldn't personally jump to going to embryonic rescue because ten years is an inhalent terribly long time for seeds. But like a ten years would be a hell of a long time if it was a garage, you know. Like, but like for a fridge, these shits are probably good. There's day one if the person who you got them from stored them properly and they want old seeds from them, et cetera, et cetera. But you know, yeah, yeah, put them back in the fridge like it never happened. You can still look at them. Yeah, I like that idea. That's my favorite idea out of all of them. Just put him back in the fridge, pretend it didn't happen. I don't know how they were stored ten years before I got them. See that's a problem. You know, I've gotten I've gotten some old seeds from people that you know, said that they were stored properly and old, and I put them, put them directly in the freezer, and yeah, bought him out. I went to run him zero out of fifty. So you know, I'm not sure if he was as sure of course how old they were, et cetera. It's a Cody appearance. Oh no, Jesus was so good. Tiny yield but little gas balls. There's ways to train her, to get her to build up a good mass if you're doing like Screen of Green. But yeah, she's She's not the most massive yielder at all. And and on top of that, the bud is not as dense as it looks from the pictures. The dense is it's it's not dense, not even diesel dents. It's diesel Dance, one step below Diesel dents. I don't know why I read this as I'm always coming, but I did. So there you go, join the Discord community. You're missing out. Buy me a coffee dot com for slash Matthew Wright. I need to start doing these more. I don't do commercials very often. Well, I just started ding and I don't know what that means. Sorry, Oh, it's like, what does that mean? Is that a new tool? Yeah, so there's our plug for that. Also, it's after April, so I want to get in a quick shout out to Farmer Freeman website. As a matter of fact, let's scroll this down at the bottom right now, create a new banner, enter banner, okay, farm free, then viroid and sex test kids. We don't have our coupon code yet, but I figured this is a freebew for him because he's been so we've been talking to certain people well screw how, he's been doing it and behind the scenes and making sure it's getting done. And I can't thank him enough of this because like, I don't do it. I'm not good at that kind of shit. But one of the people we've talked to is Farmer Freeman, and I know tons of people who use farmer Freeman and we figured, well, but that's a horrible spelling of viroid. But now, Jesus, that's triving me nuts. Where's that at ah? Isn't then edit and a chance to edit there it is okay by a Reid? What the how was I trying to spell? Okay? Okay? Yes, they they don't want that one though. This one's what's going on? Cancel there we go anyway, So they were very receptive because they realized that, like, yeah, dude, we're a company that mostly works with clones and seeds, you know, and we figure our how would I put it? The people who liked our site would probably be people who would use these products. And I don't know if you've I oh, peace out and Jay Dub, thank you for showing up. And I'm so stoked sick for you. Yeah, they have HLV. They even have a cannabis cryptic virus with HLV. And what was the one that came with that one?
Speaker 5: Screw h Well they had.
Speaker 6: So they have a couple of combo ones, you know what, like that lettuce clerorosis and that beat curly top.
Speaker 2: They test for a lot. They even test for like russet mites and stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's that's something I wish more people would test for because I think a lot of people get worried about their diseases or whatever it is, and a lot of times it is just simply fucking uh uh russet mites. They have the same kind of damage. All right, here it is. Is it up on the site? Can people see it?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, so so fuck YouTube for this one. We're not gonna be able to upload this to YouTube anyways. So this is Farmer Freeman. They do the sex testing kits and you can essentially is a little seven days old, take cuttings and send it off and I know people have done this, and you'll know the sex of your plants. So you're not wasting You're not wasting soil, not wasting space, light time. If your whole goal is to grow sinsamia, right, you want to grow, you want to try new seeds, but sin samila is what you need. You don't want to start a seed company. That's the way to go. You know, we have a DNA testing for cannabis. Easy x y works with cannabis including hemp, fig tree, asparagus, borojo, long beans, and squash. Let's see what else there.
Speaker 5: Was a.
Speaker 2: Here's the one.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 6: Those help in in like popping bigger numbers than your space can really handle.
Speaker 2: You know, to call out.
Speaker 6: As much as possible before you even you know, that's a good point.
Speaker 3: That's a good point. You know, like if you your space can handle fifty fifty females and you've got pop one hundred seeds, you get one hundred of these sex test kits. That'll cut it down real fast, you know. So, I mean, there's so many uses for these things, and we're getting you guys a code, and for those in the discord, you'll have an even better code. So if you're part of the discord, we'll get even better discounts. We have the hops Layton Viroid Detection Cannabis Hemp kit. We have the easy X Y fifty pack, and I think that's the yeah sex testing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Virus detection trio Now, this is the one that I recommend just because we have seen CCV pop up out of seed before. Not uh yeah, that's scary virus detection trio. And then what is LCB do you remember? Yes, that's right. Then we have Panpanthium detection fusarium, the fusarium will everybody loves that beat, Curly Top virus test detection, Tobacco mosaic virus detection. Now a lot of people see this and confuse it with variegation. But this is a very specific virus. There are traits that look similar, so don't jump through the assumption that you have this in your sires right now. Votritis russet might there's that little bastard and fig Tree DNA sex test, which I think is rad My fig Tree just died out back. I'm very sad because it was good Figs. But yeah, so highly Reckomon Farmer Freeman. I wanted to give him a quick shout out. We were going to start working with them in April. It's April. But I also told them, you know, about what was going on with YouTube and and how inconsistent it is, and I don't want to promise anything that I can't promise. I don't want to promise something and say we get X amount of hits per month and then all of a sudden YouTube's gone and half the hits are gone. So well, we're figuring it out. But yeah, we're still gonna work with them anyways, because they've.
Speaker 6: Been really cool, like really cool and snaviging because most most places would have been like cut the cord.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, oh yeah, yeah, oh you don't have your YouTube anymore. But like our our our audio listens are quite decent, so I don't know. That's that's the one side, all right, Uh removed one thing also I was going to show and this is for Appy, even though you may have found a way on here, Matt. Are you old enough to remember the TMV days in the forum? Yes, everything with TMV is this HLVD. You ever played the same way TMV was. I've yet to see it, and I've taken.
Speaker 10: A lot of cuts over the years and have never seen anything that resembles what I have heard hlv to display. Yeah, I think, I think that's exactly what it was, dude, kim D variegated.
Speaker 3: People were passing cuts of kim D everywhere. A lot of people at that time on the forum didn't know what variegation was because there they didn't I mean variegation, and they didn't research, they didn't look up a book. You know, there's books on this stuff. So yeah, that's exactly what I've seen. I mean, is tobacco mosaic in cannabis? Probably not to the degree that HLV is. Obviously it's obviously tested once at least to pop up, you know like that. But even you know, talking to the guys of Farmer Freeman. The cannabis cryptic virus, they said, is only they've only known of it to pop up once in Israel, but we know one other, uh experience here in the US. So they're out there. They want to get in your pants and jump on them. Titan Curly's.
Speaker 2: So protect yourself with Farmer Freeman.
Speaker 3: Tests, Enviray tests so appy. He's not in here, probably, but I always promise him I'm gonna show him these, and I actually pull these out to send to him. And so the story goes, when when cannabis still made money, I decided, you know what I'm gonna I'm gonna like get real good packaging done. It's about that time, right, and everybody has all this cool packaging, but it's very expensive, very expensive. And I saved every dollar scrimped and saved every dollar I had to get these made. And I'll show you what they look like. I don't have the plastic insert which was part of it. And as you'll see, like here, it would fold right here right and here it would be the Riot seed sticker. So you get a free Riot seed sticker with it and I attach it there. And then there was a plastic blister pack in the shape of brass knuckles, and the seed pack went right in the middle so it was cool, and then on the back we would have a right here. But the problem was that the company who made this in Sandusky, Ohio, this adhesive wasn't strong enough for the thickness of the plastic, so they charged me six thousand dollars to make a bunch of packaging that took more effort. Like the problem is, I mean, like I could still make it work, but it took me over three minutes of package to get it done. And like when I'm sitting here packing, I don't know, five hundred pack like that is not viable. But yeah, you know, I wanted to show people these so they can at least see what they look like. So this actually came off of a poster that I have from China from my probably seventies, sixties, sixties, I'd say, and cleaned it up and put it on there just because I thought it was a really like striking image. I have an obsession with politics and dictatorships and whatever else.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: Here's another one. Now, this one we went the opposite way. It went the American Dream route, as you can see, which is just a bunch of just consumerism eating itself. That's what it is. The third one is one of my favorites, but usually there's a sticker covering up stuff right here so people don't see it as well. But it's a little troop of little characters. You can see the little riots he's flag over in the corner. They're like wearing gas masks. And the artists who did this is amazing, insanely amazing. And then the last one, now, this one was kind of like, I'm not sure if I'm gonna post this one or not or use it. But the thing is this is this was drawn in the seventies, and it was when certain things were more okay than they are now when it came to I'll just try to show you. So we have the Native American fellow over here and he says, keep good chit. And then we have this guy who I'm not sure where he's supposed to be from, maybe Hawaii or something, says, hey, bra, you smoke the kind buds, the kind ConA buds. Oh, so yes he is, he is a Hawaiian. And then we have just the joint. It looks like he's hitting the ball and just stoked to be alive. And then this last little guy over here, and I never can tell what he's saying. He's another type of joint. Home We're all right for me, homegrown, all right for me. And then there was some other image cut off here that I didn't want to cut off, but they had to cut it off to get it too fait correctly. Anyways, that's a quick preview through those. There's still some seed packs that have these on them, but I need to go. It took so long to do it with such a pain in the ass identify as the banana man. Yeah, that before the world turned into a bunch of pussies. Yes, when you had to sidestep every little thing not to offend someone. I mean every little thing. And I've never been racist, never been sexist, never been any of that shit. And I still like, just with my bad mouth and the way I speak, I I I constantly have to edit myself. And that's without even worrying about racism or sexism. So I can't imagine. Yeah, it's a different world. What else we got screwed? We got anything else we could talk about?
Speaker 2: No, Sorry, I'm personal right, it's.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm slow today, dude. Like this last week he's been a uh like the compendium of all of the mental stuff I went through with the is surgeries and then getting together all the the buy me a coffee stuff and rushing through all that trying to make sure everybody has everything. Yeah. Yes, and I'm surprised. Someone asked that him too could be two or three point zero.
Speaker 2: Well, did you not see the latest hubub No? What's up? Uh?
Speaker 6: So I guess now normies are finally link in the hall, James Loud. Uh you know, uh cooperation stuff. Oh yeah, yeah from You'll never fucking guess who.
Speaker 2: Plan Todd McCormick.
Speaker 3: Oh, he stirred it back up.
Speaker 6: Yes, and now everyone's like, oh, there's a whole fucking thing, Like there's a whole comment thread of sus motherfuckers being like, yeah, just leave it in the past.
Speaker 2: It's a new day.
Speaker 5: Nah.
Speaker 3: Huh uh and funny Okay, So Todd McCormick relating to snitches now back in the day, he did let me know that Dave Richards was probably an informant, but he never produced any paperwork on any of the people he claimed was an informant.
Speaker 2: But he was the.
Speaker 3: Reason I was able to figure out Dave Richards was one hundred percent full of shit. Now, for those who don't know, Dave Richards was a guy who went on the Adam Didn't show and claimed that he created O G Cush from Frank Egax's weeds, the seeds that the dea missed during a bus to grow, and he snuck into this bunker and stole seeds and the book for how to breed was in there, the master. But it was the dumbest fucking story, and so someone started picking it apart and uh, yeah, I don't know where that was going, but yeah, that's that's, uh the Dave Richards story. And Todd, that's kind of how he met Todd in the first place. Is because he was explaining Dave Richards that he had worked with him and that when their crew got popped, which to me, this is a big jump. Todd blamed Adam Dunn's mom, I won't name the second person, and the third person being Dave Richards, saying that they all testified against him, but he doesn't have any paperwork, so yeah, he's he's he's got a weird history of being associated and running with a lot of people that he claims are snitches. But I don't know if he ever ran with James Loud, but I'm surprised he hasn't. If he has, If he hasn't, you know what I mean, Like, that's right up his alley. But well, at least I mean then the further odd props for bringing it up, you know, yeah.
Speaker 2: From block me so I can see your post please?
Speaker 1: Yeah, how the hell I got blocked?
Speaker 2: I was a random ass dude.
Speaker 5: I know that.
Speaker 3: You get that, you get yeah, I mean he he messages people, tells them not to work, not to come on the show show. That's been the case many times for people that have been asked, you know, like people ask us, hey, can you get this person on the show that is the motherfucker responsible for a good portion of the people that won't come on the show, Like Sam Skunkman. Why he never did. That's why you don't have a good Sam the Skunkman episode where there's people who know what they're talking about asking him serious questions.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, No, I didn't even say anything to him, Cody, I swear.
Speaker 3: No, Todd, you don't have to. If he sees you like friends with me boom done, boom done. He wants he would love to shut me up for good. You know what I mean as far as all this shit goes. Oh my god, I'm a pain in his ass. But I mean like, there are other people that aren't me, that are much bigger than me, much more well known than me, more respected than me, that would love to airhole Todd too. So you know, it ain't just me. It's not just some weird fetish I have with hot Rod Todd over there, you know, one of those guys. Yeah, the fact that you can have paperwork stating you verbatim cooperated. Yet people want to say people can change or that's the past. Fuck that snitches a snitch. It has such a long drawn out effect on people. It's not just that one moment when you get arrested, or the years you do when you get arrested. It's all the falling out of not being able to get jobs because you have a record. You know, it's it ruins lives, small literal events, you know, especially small If the snitch doesn't do any time. It could seem like a small event to them, but it completely changes a person's whole life. You almost a lot of people have to move out of country somehow in order to get a job. Yeah, how goes all right, there's got to be something else I've got to cover here. I got to cover something here. Sorry about the whole first part of the show. Guys that Rumble can kiss my ass. I can't even believe it's already having problems this early. Barely use the motherfucker. But life is like if I'll uploaded to Rumble after, that's the one plus because I kick and I believe twitch, we cannot upload after. Hi, Hi, are you allowed to work with H and L's A five work? I would imagine? Yeah, I can work with any if I work I want. I was given permission by Sammy to do anything with A five and C five and the reason that it made it out of a specific crew. It made it out of that loop so that everyone could work with it, which was cool. But yeah, no, I don't. It's H and L has done amazing work with it. I don't think I could do anything better with it than H and L has done, So I probably wouldn't work with it for that reason. And I know, yeah, I don't. Not to say anybody else's worked with it, but H and L I would go, I would go to definitely for a five work for Hayes work. I mean, you know, and Wally Duck did great Hayes work too. The H and L also used Yeah, I can wax poetic about that motherfucker forever.
Speaker 5: I love him.
Speaker 6: He did some some fucking magic with the Mango Hays work. Yes, I love that fucking fire line, the shoreline by Mango.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh yeah, that ship was fire. Ship was fire. Oh. Also, I've decided I'm going to attempt to do some stupid fucking uh what do you call that when you play video games on Twitch streaming streaming. I'm gonna try doing that and with with red Dead, Redemption, and a few other ones I don't know, a day, a few other things. So if any of you are up for it, like any of any of the homies are up for it, let me know. I'm on PC, not on Xbox, not on PlayStations, so but I am on Steam. So if you have a way of adding people on Steam, go go to discord and message me or Steam info. I'll add you in. And I'm thinking maybe some of us can do some cool fun ship on there. And I don't know. I'm not a big gamer, but like, there are a few games that I absolutely love, So yeah, I should be an in real life streamer. How do I in real life stream You just.
Speaker 2: Walk around with a camera and piss people off?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I should. You guys walk up and slap people. I am capable. I'm capable. We'll probably get my ass beat, but I'm capable. Yeah, his s s h H and l's s s h is the way to go. But don't even I wouldn't even go to anybody else's s sh not mister nice, not anyone's. It's been selected in a great direction if he's got it going breeder streams. What's a breeder stream? I r L stream at a cannabis cup? Oh not that guy, h I r L stream at cannabis cups. Oh my god. The only thing sad about that is you'd see how many people are fucking weenies in person, and like, just sad. It was a sad experience more than anything other than the parties. The parties are great, but like you know, don't meet your heroes. By the way, if any of you are interested in having any of these back on the merch site, let me know, I'll have to rebuild it from scratch. These are the original heirloom Afghany shirts. Yeah, just let me know if this is something you'd be into, I'll drop it on the store. If so, it's been off the store for a long time. Obviously I'm not selling air of the Afghany anymore, but I probably do need to try to preserve that line somehow with the S lines and a less.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, well through it? What are you thinking?
Speaker 3: What do you mean.
Speaker 5: On that?
Speaker 6: What are your thoughts You're you're talking about how you I think you need to preserve it? What are your thoughts on how you know? Like just off hand, you know, like.
Speaker 3: The only only way I could do it would be S ones because I didn't save the mail the one mail that popped up, So best idea would be take it to S two and then hope that I don't fuck it up from there because it's so few seeds left, you know. So it's like it's it's one of those things where it's a one and done if I yea one and done, if I can figure it out. I did have some other cool ones in there. There was a sour dub cross to something there's this. There is the the sour du of diesel, but there was also a sour duh I called it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: It was one of the more skunky out of all of them.
Speaker 2: It's our dub.
Speaker 5: Maybe it was.
Speaker 3: What maybe it was the sour dub airloom afgan e mail. Yeah, and it was fire. It was super fire. And uh, I think there's a few packs of those left too, So if I have to, I could probably jump from one of those and uh move it back in if it worked out. I mean, the airlo maf andy always sold well. But the problem was everybody hated the price. But there were so few seeds made and there was such a high demand for them made, it would have been stupid for me to sell them for X amount when they sold for five times that. And that's that. And it because everybody had been begging for skunky stuff. You're begging for skunky stuff. Here's some skunky stuff, you know. But the problem was, at that same time, once I did that, everybody decided to start saying I've got skunk. I've got skunk, I've got skunk, got joint breath, got skunk, Grammy's Grandma's got skunk. You know, everybody's got skunk and uh yeah yeah, banana time. I've got to come back to. I really do, but it just my problem is if I do a banana tye run and it doesn't sell, then I can sink the company for good. Thank you, Cody. I love you for that. If I was Caleb, I could do that, have that kind of space to s one everything. Everybody chasing skunk, but everybody growing runs. That's a fact, fact fact. And here's our fourth Wall shop dot fourthwall dot com. I don't know if it'll let me pop it up, but let me see. Here we go. This is how we can do it. I will. I never really give a lot of I never really spent a lot of time doing like stuff most other shows do, like showing merch, you know, trying to keep there what they're doing alive so that they can afford to do it. Yeah. Yeah, this is the p. Ninety one. This is a brand new version. We also have a version without the white behind it, so it's just black with the San Diego San Diego p. Ninety one. If a few of you are San Diegans, you'll know that this the old Padres logo and this is the seventies Padres logo in the middle. So I thought that was pretty cool. I like that idea for doing that. See what else we got here. We got the here's the soft hoodies. You can see the difference between the black and the white on that. We got the beanies in. We have the shirts. We have the can Illuminati shirts. Now these are the single set shirts. There are also can Illuminati shirts out there that have hits on the sleeve that I'll show you that are really cool. There's some bus going to get hats can Illuminati beanie, We're cand Illuminati loveliness here it is. This is the one that has the sleeve hits and stuff like that. So we were watching on the front, can Illuminati on the back.
Speaker 5: And then.
Speaker 3: Yeah reader syndicate sleeve hit. I love that.
Speaker 2: Super soft.
Speaker 3: Yeah, weather are soft, I love them. Yeah. This is this is the four I think three way rep on every side. Everybody know who you are and who you roll with. The red lebonese this is an old design redesigned from the seventies Finess quality Lebones hashed Panama red. Same thing and it looks like I need to add a lot more. Wow, I thought I had uploaded all of them, but I guess not all of my old all of my old logos are up here, so oh yeah, here they are the original hay shirt. You like the original Hayes. This is a reworking of the poster behind me from nineteen seventy six, and it is very very close to actuating the original. Actually it's done way more beautiful than the original. Like the art on it is insane. Shut up to my boy did this? That's fucking amazing. Smoke Colombian And of course you'll notice, yes, Americans spelled Colombian like that all the time in the seventies, So all these shirts that say Colombian on them are all going to probably be misspelled unless I went back and fixed that part. Hayes Brothers. This used to be their old kind of logo. His brothers, good home growing promises, only the best.
Speaker 5: We have.
Speaker 3: Clock ourk orange shirt down here. Colombian drop shippers. This can Illuminati shirt, a Copoca Gold Poco Gold. Both of these are from old designs. Again, this is an old design and I tossed the reader syndicate one logo just behind him because yeah, well I have three just Poco Gold shirts like that, and we have some with the older logo right seed stuff. Yes, we even have right seeds unisex hities. You don't have to declare what set you are, which may offend some people, but they can go fuck themselves and yeah in the shirts. So there you go. That's that's a quick run through the merch site. Don't if I did I miss goddamn it. I think I think. I think that's it. Oh, sure, you gotta cut three hun gotta cut, got three hundred cuts of toad venom to take. Yeah, I mean, fuck it, five thousand a pop. That Fletcher was selling it out, It could be fucking millionaire right now, buddy. Then again, you wouldn't have ended up with what you bought, but I mean it came from Fletcher. Good enough, right, just write toad venom on it. Yeah, yeah, it gets some merch mass super skuncture. So the only reason I haven't done a mass superscuncture is because those dudes are very protective of things they had nothing to do with, like as far as I am aware. So there's Virginia super Skunk, which was the super Skunk crust to NL five Hayes, and then f Tude selection out of that. That is what became the mom of sour, and Kim ninety one hermed on that or vice versa. I've never figured that part out right when it comes to the sour. However, mass super skunk has been inserted when it comes to sour only because it's a super skunk and the Massachusetts guys for kem Dog guys, and they didn't mind people thinking it was the same cut that was in all the kem Dog stuff. So the mass super skunk proper would be from when Greg brought back seeds from Amsterdam or one of them, did Bundy or Greg of super skunk to try to find something like that super skunk that was from VA. And that's where super skunk proper came from, which is what diesel is an s one of Rossta. Dad next question wrote science question. Flush my plants at the end of flowering cycle or nah, yes, yes, you want to make sure an essence is taken and they can hold and definitely flesh your plants at the end of flowering last few weeks, give them a good push out. You don't want to do it too soon, though, or you're gonna lose your last swell. So you want to make sure you know your plant exactly how long it finish is and then from there work back, you know, figure it out. But yeah, definitely flush, it's good. It's good for you. What do you think, screw.
Speaker 2: Well, it doesn't seem.
Speaker 6: To make a whole hell of a lot of different friends, you know, to like keep feeding in terms of like size and stuff like that. So it's like, why not save on you know, like if anything else, why not just save on not feeding them because they really they're just kind of finishing up. I mean, dude, I turned my lights down and everything like towards the end because they're kind of doing their.
Speaker 2: Thing, you know, I don't have to touch anything. Just gotta let them, let them die.
Speaker 3: One thing I want to see you do eventually is see if you'll do the test that I did and take them mom, pollinate it, take all, take as many of the seeds out as you can, leave a few buds at the bottom, revege that bitch, and then repollinate it again and then see how much different the seed shape, size, thickness, and health are different from the first batch. I mean, because I've done it a few times myself and had the same results, and I always want to get someone else to do it, but nobody else. I mean, it takes a long time to do so nobody else really does it. But I challenge anyone to do that, and I'd love to hear your results if you do do that.
Speaker 2: I am fucking awful at revente.
Speaker 6: Like even fucking you know, good sized plants, I still end up just I don't know, man, I've even I've gotten it to fucking like press out in everything, you know, like out of the buds and start trying to fucking go off from there.
Speaker 3: But I've I've yet to be able to, like.
Speaker 2: I'm not confident in it.
Speaker 6: Like That's one of the reasons why I take a bunch of clones and shit is because I'm just I do not have it's at least like half and half problem on whether or not something that is going to survive, Like and I'm gonna do the rebitch correctly.
Speaker 2: I don't know what.
Speaker 3: So one leave a lot of butt on there, stingy.
Speaker 6: I've I've been doing all the things that y'all have, like, uh, like the stuff that works for people, and I don't know, like I I can I've gotten it to work, you know, I've gotten it all right, but dude, it's still it's like flipping a coin, you know, whether or not actually will work or not. And that's just not good enough odds for me to yeah, not, you know, take a bunch of extra clones instead, just because I I've lost stuff already and I just I don't want to lose more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't care if you lose stuff for more. You're going to do this this test because it's that's gonna take the challenge with early pearl. That's a good idea, dude. I like to see that. I did this with the fake Irene cut that came from cecil seed only because it was a wonderful cut whatever it was, and I just happened to make seeds with it, and I was revenging it because I was like trying to figure out what the fuck this thing is in the first place. So I wanted to run it another round without flower. Now here's here's a bit of advice for you that grow in houses that don't use tents in houses. This is when I decided, oh, tents in houses might actually be a really good idea as opposed to just sticking the lights straight into your fucking ceiling, right, Like I always thought, if it's straight in the ceiling, I have more space, so therefore I want it straight in the ceiling. So the first round to Bonnet did successful, blue tons of pollen everywhere and made plenty of those seeds and that plant. For whatever reason, I don't know how or why I decided to revenge it. Maybe just to run it again. I think, just to run it again. But I didn't know that there was pollen sitting in my ac ducks. So when I go to poll do the next round, boom, everything is pollinated again. So it was an unintentional thing. But those seeds came out like fucking marbles. They were huge. The shells were too thick to pop on their own. You had to handcrack them, which is a good sign of health but also a pain in the ass. So yeah, I don't know. I always thought it was interesting and they always seemed to have good vigor, like like revenging the mom brought back the vigor that a mom should have to make seeds. I don't know. It's a weird one now, but yeah, Early Pearl do it, do it.
Speaker 2: I'm very excited to see Early Pearl work yeah, me too.
Speaker 3: I'm excited to see how it breeds and everything. The idea of hand cracking scares the shit out of me. Let me see if I have you have my scissors in here, Here we go. These are a life changer for hand cracking seeds, as you can say, I use a lot, but and for resin and kinds of other shit. These scissors made by Fiskers tiny. The reason they're very sharp. But the reason I like them the most is because you have they're small, and you have such tight control that the first second you fill that seed crack, you'll know and you can pull back so you don't end up cutting straight through the uh the embryo right, the old seed smash or electrical lug of a seed cracker. I forgot about those fucking seed crackers. Stupid guy anyway, But yeah, this is the this is the trick. I used to have a video on YouTube, but someone reported it and got it take it down. I think of advanced germination check tutorial text where it comes to handcracking. Yeah, my whole advanced germination tutorial I'll need to put up somewhere else because people reported it. Because that's what people do when they are losers in life. I mean, I'm not a winner in life, but damn I don't do that shit. Who has the time to go fucking report other people shit? I got I'd rather be jerking off. I'd rather be fucking pins something, you know, doing something, anything other than worried about some other dude. Weird. That's fucking weird. All right. So we've got the Farmer Freeman stuff, got that started. We're gonna have her Farmer Freeman on the show during this month two so you guys can ask him some awesome things, and I hope you'll bring your good questions. I did exactly only two things that came to mind. Smashing, smashing my hand, smashing my lady. Yes, uh huh yeah. Anyway, with that said, go to riot seeds dot fucking calm go. We have our spray there seeds whatever you want. I'm saying that on this because it's not fucking YouTube. Fuck you YouTube. Yeah, you can go there. Our link dot me is up in this right corner, right here where the duck is. If you hold your phone, take a picture or open your camera, you know as people do over QR codes. I don't know if that's new technology. To other people or just me or whatever. But it's the QR code technology. I think most people know how to use it now, I hope. And they'll take you to all of our links, including the audio podcasts, merch. We're gonna have a link to Farmer Dan's. They're not Farmer Dams. There isn't Farmer is it Farmer Freeman. You're fucking me up, Farmer Dan Farmer Freeman's site, And yeah, we'll have all kinds of cool shit up there. Go check it out and Discord tomorrow. The fights kind of suck like they ever since USC's went into the paramount mode. I think they've realized that they don't have to rely as much on the pay per view revenue, or they don't. The pay per view revenue is being straight paid by paramount, and ticket sales aren't as important, and the cards don't really need to be big cards because they've already got the money. So yeah, that's just that's They've had some horrible fights. So tomorrow, maybe I'll play red Dead Redemption or something on Twitch or I don't know, maybe we can all do something together on Discord and fucking cry together about life and our hopes and dreams being crushed. You know something fun anyway, Screw, you got anything else you want to say or do? Yeah, I haven't let you talk much.
Speaker 2: So uh no, not really. I mean it has been a long way for me too.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, it was a depressing week. It's been a depressing few weeks because everything going on with the YouTube and like people don't realize how much.
Speaker 2: God, that was just the worst timing, dude, Yeah, the worst timing.
Speaker 3: We were almost there too to be completely free and not fuck it. It's just not It's not easy. It's not easy because again, we don't make money. I pay to do the show, and what's the point. After a certain point, it's like all I'm doing is fighting pain, to fight against people wanting to see this ship. So I'm I'm all ears for anyone who has ideas. Screw's got the best ideas and he's right now. He's the only reason I'm still doing this. So if you love the show, thanks Screw with that, are we gonna do a chat? We could do a chat for a few minutes. Yeah, let's do a chat for a few minutes on discord after show. But you all right, I'll do a chat, But y'all motherfuckers that never talk have to come up and talk about that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, sitting silent, silent everyone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everywhere. If I if I invite you up, you gotta at least say what's up. That's it. That's that's my my my requirement. A foot find a foot finder or only only feet because I've been thinking of putting pends on there. You think I'm like, you think I'm kidding too. Yeah?
Speaker 6: Why why you're dating so many pictures of her feet lately?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: I just don't work all right?
Speaker 3: Uh so riot seeds dot com. Uh rita, send a Kate, go to spreaker. If you're gonna use the audio, please go to spreaker dot com because we actually get better revenue from the ads, and hopefully the ads don't suck as bad as they do on Rumble. I heard the other day someone got like a super right wing ad on Rumble, which really pissed me off and almost makes me a little happy. Rumble didn't work today. I am going to be easy Rumble to back up videos because it's all we got. We need a second place to back up videos in case YouTube takes them all down. So yeah, and again, if you go into discord.
Speaker 11: If you're part of the discord and you want one of these shirts, let me know. If more than five people want these shirts, I'll go ahead and redesign it because it takes a few hours. So if it's more than five people, I'll do it. And yeah, we still have more hats to give away. We actually need to have the rev on very soon because we have copies of his books to give away as well.
Speaker 3: But we still got our Champa Chamba hats. And yeah, I don't think we've sold a single one of these. I probably should so that the person who paid for them can get it reimbursement, but we're just really giving them away. And this actually needs to be on a shirt. It's Chamba Chamba Chamba, Danali Garden, Santa Cruz Goat Farm Joint. This ship should be on a shirt.
Speaker 2: Pack.
Speaker 3: If you haven't done it, do it anyway. With that said, thanks to my lovely, lovely lady who always make sure I'm ready as best I can, even when I'm not in the mood to like do anything. She makes the banners. That's why the banners have been better. Yeah, and screw thank you, because I seriously probably wouldn't still be doing this because of all the chaos. It's been a lot of mental short.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have to keep showing up, Bud because obviously home making you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's that's about it, you know. I mean it seems like every time we fucking try to do something, run into ship, like with the rumbleshit tonight.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyways, with that, good good go to the Discord. If you're not a part of the Discord, gonna buy me at coffee dot com Forts last Matthew Wright. Go to memberships, choose the five dollars membership and then it will give you the Discord link. It will say connect to Discord. You click connect to Discord and but daw you are in. Yeah, and we should have some waffles at some point this weekend. I promised them last weekend. I didn't do it, so I need to do it this weekend. And I haven't found the fucking seeds of this stuff that was going to auction, but they're here. I just don't know where of the last of the blog stuff. But because I'm a mess, I put stuff everywhere. And yeah, it's in a bag of seeds. With a bag of seeds with a bag of seeds. With the bag of seeds, I mean, there's seeds up here, different stories that I just I can imagine it would be very easy for me to lose seeds just because I'm sloppy. I'm messy. Once pins moves in is messy. But we'll see, I'm trying. We're trying anyway. Screw I love you, Thank you for showing up always, everybody who tunes in every week to hear what we have to say, what we don't have to say. Who give a fuck about what's going on in the community and in our space that I mean, this is supposed to be a community in space, We're supposed to take care of it. Like cops aren't going to take care of it for us. The government's not going to take care of it for us. So we have to and this is the only way I know how to do it. And I've had some amazing partners along the way. I've had one horrible partner along the way, and I'd say overall we're batting pretty good.
Speaker 5: So yeah, all.
Speaker 3: Right, see you guys on discord Chat. Lots of Love. Want to sit at the table with the syndicate. Check out our Patreon and our link tree or description below. Our merch side is officially live. We have all sorts of shirts, hoodies and goodies to sort you out, and shipping is super fast and most importantly, the quality is top notch. I've been saving old designs for years for this purpose, so please check it out. Syndicate here dot com. We also have an underground syndicate discord. We get together and solve old strain history together daily. It's an amazing community of learning away from IG and it's an amazing resource for old catalogs and knowledge. We hope you join our union of breeders and growers. Come check it out.