Speaker 1: Happy Friday, everybody.
Speaker 2: You're listening to The Benenskin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle. This segment is brought to you by Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen in Plano. If you're looking for something special, an entire meal of food that is delicious and special, head out to Andrews in Plano Preston and Plano Parkway. There's only one location of Andrews in America, and it just happens to be in Plano. But that location is so good. Readers of the Dallas Morning News voted it the best pizzeria in all of DFW, extremely high honor. So if you're somebody who fancies yourself in trying the best of the best, well why not go get the pizza that Dallas Morning newsreader say is the absolute best in town Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen Preston and Plano Parkway and Plano.
Speaker 3: But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 2: And now it's time for Benson's week day up Day, featuring veteran news anchor kt fun Tweets.
Speaker 1: Here are the important.
Speaker 3: Stories he's currently tracking from around the world.
Speaker 4: Last reminder, daylight savings time on Sunday Day all right, so.
Speaker 1: You're an hour springing forward, you're gonna lose hour sleep.
Speaker 3: Got all these reminders have been.
Speaker 4: So helpful, So catch a nap, hit the hay a little bit early tonight or tomorrow night.
Speaker 1: You know the drill.
Speaker 4: Weather's gonna get a little weird, gonna little rainy tomorrow, little colder, colder on Sunday in the fifties, you know, fifties for a high. Next week is a beautiful week, seventies leading up to a high seventy one for the Saint Patti's Day Parade on the fifteenth. We'll be out there on the float. Hope to see everyone out there. So springtime is here. It's gonna have a kind of weird weekend weather coming at us. Some crazy happened at the seven eleven off Mockingburg and Greenville, and uh, I am actually I've asked Christina to pull this up onto our screen here in the studio so you guys can see this was shot by our friends over at Dallas, Texas TV at the seven eleven.
Speaker 1: Off Greenville and mocking All time.
Speaker 2: God tell me what you see is that a wild boar banging a parking curb.
Speaker 4: That's where you nailed it. I mean correct, Yes, that pier. I don't know if it's a wild boar. It is a pig of some sort. It does appear to be not domesticated, undemestic welling on top of a parking curve, Like if you park there, you'd be like, okay, I don't want to get too close.
Speaker 1: I would hit the pig.
Speaker 2: Whoever posted it is I think friends with it because they said buddy, like that's the name of the it. Also, it looks like a pig that has a bat head. Yeah, it's creepy. It's furry, so it's a bore, right, it's a wild boar. It's covered in are those pointed ears they appear to be And it looks like it's got fangs.
Speaker 4: So we've seen this and those those are dangerous, like they run up on you, they'll bite you. We've seen them get into the irving area recently, you know, tearing up some yards and things like that small town country thing. There's nothing more so then the seven to eleven off Mockingbird in Greenville in Dallas. Yeah, I mean, and it's pretty clear that he's humping that curb.
Speaker 1: You can kind of see it is. Is he just panting really hard. He's gyrating a little bit.
Speaker 2: I think it probably took him so much work and effort to get his fat ass on that parking stopper that he's exhausted and he's panting.
Speaker 1: Is a lot of women are saying this like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I think he's just panting, not humping.
Speaker 1: Look.
Speaker 2: I like the chick what's your name, Heather Don that said, poor baby, he needs water.
Speaker 3: He's foaming. Oh that's not good.
Speaker 4: Then he's rabbit. Yeah, I think that's a rabid batpig. Well, those outlets have had the balls to cover this story. We've had to rely on Dallas, Texas TV giving us the baton here at ninety seven point one the Eagle, so local news head out of ass. Let's focus, guys. I know wild stores, A couple of wilds, A lot of wild stores are keep it going here. Brad Sigmund is a South Carolina man. He's convicted in a two thousand and two double murder. He's going to die tonight by firing squad. What They're gonna put him on the wall and just shoot the crap out of him.
Speaker 2: I can't believe this is still a thing Like I thought the death penalty would be like lethal injection.
Speaker 1: Well it is.
Speaker 2: Sometimes they always get it right. It's so long ago that I've seen this. Usually the guy's blindfolded with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth, right. Made that Like every firing death squad picture you've ever seen, they get one last smoke.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So the idea is there's like ten guys, but nine of them have blanks, so you never know if it was you or not that shot him killed.
Speaker 3: Oh, I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: His lawyer says, he's, you know, sixty seven. His lawyer's name is bo Bo King. But he's like, hey man, he's rededicated himself to Christian faith. He poses no further danger while incarcerated. We don't have to shoot him tonight. We can just let him live out his life in prison.
Speaker 3: The Kingdom of Heaven is awaiting.
Speaker 1: South Carol is like, Noah, let's just go ahead and get to it.
Speaker 3: No, let's get to it.
Speaker 4: What was the crime over two thousand and two killed a couple of people, So he chose this guy.
Speaker 1: He had the choice. He chose a firing squad.
Speaker 4: Because there's been some concerns that were raised about a previous lethal injects Carolina in the past couple of years, and he had the choice because the one relegalized the firing squad in South Carolina.
Speaker 1: So this is his choice, and he's like, y'all blow my brains out?
Speaker 3: Does he get to choose the gun?
Speaker 1: I don't think he's to me.
Speaker 2: To me, no, no, no, Well that would be fun, yeah, But to me, I would want ten guys all with like AK forty seven's right, so there's not You're not just wounded, right, I want to get lit up immediately, And if you could set it up any way you want, maybe like redo, like a scene from the Matrix or something. Yeah, all right, get me a Keanu Reeves costume.
Speaker 4: We would you rather do firing squad or would you rather have this happen to you? Because here's one of the problems with the lethal injection that happened previously in South Carolina. An inmate died with lungs massively swollen and blood and fluid because you know, the injection didn't go well, and it was like a kin to drowning, right, just kind of living it. You know, I drowning would probably be more peaceful than that than your organ's just swelling up. But the problem is and his lawyer's like, he goes, they don't detail how you're going to do it. They you want to be fire and squad, or you want to take the needle to your death.
Speaker 1: Your options.
Speaker 3: I want a fifty to fifty cocaine fentanyl mix.
Speaker 4: You killed those people. I don't want to hear about the time I locked my entire staff in the room.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I want to rip a bunch of rails and not know what percentage of it is fentanyl, and then you just see what happens.
Speaker 3: Die like die like old girl in Breaking Ball.
Speaker 1: That was a rough one.
Speaker 3: Jane.
Speaker 4: Dick Harputlian is a former prosecutor who handled death penalty cases, and he was the guy who is like, you know what, the firing squad is less barbaric than the electric chair. Let's bring it on back. So he can blame Dick Harpoot for bringing it back. Dick, this hasn't happened in America since twenty ten.
Speaker 3: I can't believe it happened in twenty ten.
Speaker 2: I thought it hadn't happened since the Civil War, right, like eighteen hundred.
Speaker 4: Right, pretty wild? Pretty wild? Uh, this is a wild and I've got audio for this one. A former Olympic snowboarder by the name of Ryan Wedding.
Speaker 1: He is a bad man. Let's take it to ABC News.
Speaker 5: This morning, the FBI says it's on the hunt for an Olympic athlete turned international drug kingpin. Agents announcing former Canadian snowboarder Ryan Wedding is now on the ten most wanted list, agents claiming Wedding is the head of a deadly drug smuggling ring, funneling thousands of kilos of cocaine into the US each year.
Speaker 2: Wedding went from being an elite athlete to running one of the most sophisticated drug trafficking networks in North America.
Speaker 5: Wedding rose to fame in two thousand and two, competing in the giant slalom at the Salt Lake City Olympics, but less than a decade later he was in prison, caught trying to buy millions of dollars in cocaine. Once he was free, officials say he picked up where he left off now. Police say Wedding, who uses the alias el Hefe, is the mastermind of a widespread operation trafficking drugs across the Americas allegedly behind multiple murders. Investigators believe Wedding is running the operation from Mexico under the protection of El Chapo's notorious Sinaloa cartel. A ten million dollar reward is now being offered for information leading to Weddings capture, with a warning he is considered armed and DANGEROUSO.
Speaker 1: Why two thousand and two Olympic snowboarder now drug kingpin?
Speaker 2: Why did Danny McBride jump into the middle of the report and say what he had to say?
Speaker 1: I thought it helped.
Speaker 3: He looks a lot like.
Speaker 2: The the guy who goes, what would you do if you won the lottery or something?
Speaker 3: I believe I do two.
Speaker 2: Chicks that guy jakes At the same time, he looks a lot like that actor. Isn't that Rex Kwando?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah it is Rex Kwanda. Forgot that guy's name. That guy rules Badass. I forgot his name too. It's kind of like a feminine name.
Speaker 3: I believe. Man, when you have it, when you're going bald on top.
Speaker 2: And you still roll out the full perm mullet on the sides.
Speaker 3: That's dope badass.
Speaker 2: That is strong, a strong look. That's a guy that has saw a lot of cocaine. Just really, that guy's bad ass. I would totally I would snowboard with that.
Speaker 1: Guy all day. He was an Olympic Okay, yeah, two thousand and two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's twenty two years ago. He probably looked more fit back then.
Speaker 4: Went to jail, got out of jail, and got right back to it.
Speaker 1: Didrich Bader? Is the name of that?
Speaker 3: All go with?
Speaker 1: Elf?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Can we pick something else?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: Like a lobo?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: I like the wolf?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The wolf or the Boss?
Speaker 4: Right, isn't that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? The boss is what they all go with. Be original, guys.
Speaker 4: Did you'll see the Southwest Airlines flight were from Houston to Phoenix where the lady got completely naked.
Speaker 2: Yes, here's it. I haven't seen the footage of her actual naked body. I just saw the news version of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it's it's you know. Everything I saw was black. I haven't seen any social media actual I haven't seen. I do have audio from one lady who was also was on the plane.
Speaker 6: She turned around facing us and stripped all of her clothes off. She then proceeded to make her way back towards the front of the plane and started banging on the cockpit doors, asking to be let in, and she was screaming when it first happened.
Speaker 3: It was really scary.
Speaker 4: Yeah, on the video that's bleeped out on TMZ, it doesn't look like she's panicking or do anything aggressive.
Speaker 1: It looked like she was like dancing.
Speaker 3: Is this midflight?
Speaker 1: I think?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, that'd be pretty freaky because she it's a wild card. Somebody's obviously crazy enough to take their clothes off. She's going through something horrible. And is she have the ability of opening a door? You know?
Speaker 3: Or right?
Speaker 2: It seems like a strange time to dabble in old nude dancing. Yeah, and she you said she put the ass an astronaut, right.
Speaker 1: I couldn't tell.
Speaker 4: I couldn't tell, But I'll tell you it did look she was dancing, like doing a pole dance or something.
Speaker 2: You said by the bathroom door. You said she was a thick, wide body bee. I did not say that. Was she not an astronaut?
Speaker 4: You couldn't tell. It was just kind of like a dancing star. Really, it wasn't. It was just like you couldn't tell a dancing what did I heard she was an astronaut?
Speaker 1: There's no way she was an astronaut.
Speaker 3: Oh she was wearing a diaper. Soun't like she went diaper off? Do they let people?
Speaker 1: Do they let?
Speaker 4: Are we still sending people into space since after the couple gets stuck, they're not back yet?
Speaker 2: By the way, really are they Russians? They're not back American people.
Speaker 1: This is a bad deal. It's a really bad deal.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 4: I could do another story, but I don't think we're gonna have enough time. I don't think we're having enough time, daylight savings time. Guys, it's on Sunday. Let's not be stupid about this. Get your rest, fantastic. We can't have everyone dragon next week and the economy continues to tank because everyone's all tired at work next week. Yeah, we need everyone to get that extra rest and come in and give it your best pump pump like that pig at the seven to eleven.
Speaker 3: Good job, Kevin.
Speaker 2: Coming up next to this very famous text, Mex Restaurant is filing for bankruptcy. Let's talk a little text Mex with you on the big finish next right here on the Bening Skin Show,