Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of idiotology.
Speaker 3: Would let you taco.
Speaker 1: One O one one w JRR, but your freaking idiots all right, This hour brought to you by jr's Rock the Band cash giveaways.
Speaker 3: Still several more weeks to go here to win your thousand dollars just for sort of kind of paying attention and listening for keywords each hour while you rock on the job with JRR.
Speaker 1: He could be like Sharon who won on JRR. A bunch of people have won. We have a good track record.
Speaker 3: Keep it up nine oh five, first keyword of the day, and then we repeat that process hourly straight through nine oh five this evening. And yes, you can enter each hour at WJR dot com with that hour's keyword.
Speaker 1: Enter at each hour, but you only need to enter once per hour. You only can enter once per home. All right, let's begin. Uh.
Speaker 3: I guess I could have hit the Florida Man slash Woman theme song for this, but I think there's enough innuindo in the store, not in the window. I'm sorry stereotypes in this story that you kind of kind of says Florida Man anyway, and it does go to Clearwater, and it is a Florida woman, elderly Florida woman involved in what's being described as another instance of gray on gray crime. Is this old people fighting? No, not exactly, Taco. We've got an eighty eight year old woman in Clearwater. Her name is Her name is Carolyn Segrest. Carolyn has been arrested for getting into a serious a crash involving serious injury, not stopping to render aid, and then fleeing the scene. Carolyn was in command of her Buick and vision in the parking lot of the Sam's Club in Clearwater about eight thirty in the morning when he ran into the mobility scooter driven by seventy seven year old Laverne Hampton.
Speaker 1: What kind of pontiac goes out on looking up it's a Buick or what kind of wick vision?
Speaker 2: Buick envision? What do you envision exactly?
Speaker 3: Not hopefully not hitting a seventy seven year old woman on a mobility scooter in the Sam's parking lot.
Speaker 1: Hey, I can tell you any of those big box stores. Well, Sam's opens early. Huh, eight thirty in the morning. That's solid. It's a solid car too. It's not as old time as I thought.
Speaker 3: Pat.
Speaker 1: I thought this was like, you know what, as you said, Buick, you just immediately think all of.
Speaker 2: The big old battle axe car.
Speaker 3: No, I just think old person. Yeah. But despite what their advertising campaign has tried to change over the last how many many years, I'm sorry that that that albatross has been hung around that brand's name.
Speaker 1: Even when Tiger Woods tried Remember Tiger is the spokesperson. Yeah, so, Pat, do you you've noticed that though, whether it be a Sam's at Costco, be Jays, all those parking lots are so full of people trying to get deals, you know, save some money, like we all are.
Speaker 2: Man, I've almost been running over like three times.
Speaker 3: I told you they should give the Florida driver License road test in the part of it should be in a Costco or Sam's parking lot. I would be smart, or really Trader Joe's if you really want to. Oh god, what is it with them? Know? Is that part of a prerequisite to open a Trader Joe's that the parking lot be impossible?
Speaker 1: I guess I don't know if all of them are like that, but I know that one I told.
Speaker 3: You I've been to several weather. By the way, Carolyn, it's good to see she had her hair done up for her much All sweet and old Carolyn eighty eight took out a seventy seven year old Laverne on her mobility scooter.
Speaker 1: I had so many instances almost run over or some backing in, you know, as you're as you're driving by the almost back Indy out of their spot.
Speaker 3: Told you about this several weeks ago. Well it went down. Friday night. The first ever sanctioned World Sperm Race happened in Los Angeles with contestants from UCLA and USC the crosstown rival Revine for sperm superiority.
Speaker 4: I guess ladies in tonal arsist a determined champion.
Speaker 2: One more time you.
Speaker 3: By the way, three hundred and twenty five thousand dollars was wagered in total on this staiely.
Speaker 4: On top USC at the bottom. This is for all the marbles. Send the swimmers through the finish line. Oh my god, this looks.
Speaker 3: Like a tighter race.
Speaker 4: Their neck and neck for Christen with a slats there, and we'll see how they may through these turns out. Remember that big ball is the halfway marker. Sometimes having war swimmers doesn't mean that they're faster.
Speaker 2: These are head to head.
Speaker 4: I have a phono finished, well is going tonight dressed in Milker Next throw the FedEx line us.
Speaker 3: The student with the winning sperm last name was Milker. Oh my god. There's here's where I use the phrase innuendo. There's so much innuendo used in this clip. I have the I have a full event for you if you if that's if you got time to burn, We're sharing it with you on our Facebook page.
Speaker 1: The balls a halfway part. Yeah whatever, Milker. To take a look at the Facebook page. The prize they got at the end, the trophy, I.
Speaker 2: Can only imagine. Let me update that.
Speaker 3: The loser also got white slime dumped on him.
Speaker 1: Come on, it's already it's already a oh I see it. I see the prize. Now it's in gold. Uh sperm the it's already a shot in the face that you wait, it's already a punch in the face that you have the lower of the two.
Speaker 2: But now you got to dump white slot. Come on and salt the what damn it. You can't even talk about this story without stepping it.
Speaker 3: I want to continue stepping in.
Speaker 2: Good job, there Nolkery. People will bet on anything.
Speaker 3: Dude, three hundred and twenty five thousand collectively wagered you no, you're you're. They will bet on anything, And this was a room jam packed. It was mainly college aged people too. The college aged dudes are the ones who are in over their head on this gambling stuff. Oh God, because of the apps that there's no you could be going yeah or no, they are. Trust me when we tell you this.
Speaker 1: You've seen stats on that, right, yeah, yeah, I mean all.
Speaker 2: The different prop bets.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: We had a headline of the week, uh, number one contender uh in the six o'clock hour. Now we have literally a number two contender here, hold on, let me hit it go. Southwest Airlines passenger allegedly strips naked poops on plane seat during flights. Now, now I understand Taco, and I know you understand this better than anyone. The use of the word allegedly, uh huh. When you have a plane full of fellow passengers who all witnessed the same thing and have the same accounting of what happened, I don't think you need to use the word allegedly when this happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think they do that because he hasn't been charged yet, you know, so Zelle's alleged until they have their day in court. What the nut job?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 1: You know, you walk onto the plane and you get a really big, really heavy did.
Speaker 2: Next to you, and I, oh god, this is a six.
Speaker 1: Hour flight and I can barely even get my arm on the arm rest. But I'd take that any day over. The plane had to be taken out of service to be cleaned. It's just like the pool at the you know, the the gym when the kid goes in it, like my kid did.
Speaker 2: Let's telling that story the other day.
Speaker 3: You told you told her here a few weeks.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a badge of honor.
Speaker 3: Man. Yeah. I just every every time you hear of an incident similar to this, it's on a plane, you just you feel for the other passengers who had.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hence the guy that was sitting next to him I was talking about, I was sitting next up. I think I just, you know, slowly get up and offer him a dude. Wife As I was walking away.
Speaker 3: Speaking of witch, you're burning through those this morning?
Speaker 2: How many?
Speaker 3: How many of the four floor restrooms have you visited? You're on a tour this I was at my own home twice this morning, are and then how many times here already this morning too?
Speaker 2: More?
Speaker 3: What's going on? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Something I ad over the weekend. I think I know. I think it was leftover fish.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, might have been left over a little too long.
Speaker 1: Could have been letting the fish I ordered, either ordered grouper and brought me my I just didn't want to wait and complain all right now, I might plus was black, and so I don't want to get drafted.
Speaker 3: Yeah w j R
Speaker 2: R no matter