Speaker 1: Hi everyone.
Speaker 2: Tony from Hack the Movies here and it's Valentine's Day once again, and today we're gonna be talking about Saving Silverman, a surprisingly relatable, outlandish comedy today on Hack the Movies, Talking talk talk, talking about tapes.
Speaker 1: Hello Tim, Tony.
Speaker 3: Remember the key to this is if the chips stick of the nachos stick together, that's a fun nacho.
Speaker 2: Uh yes, Savings Silverman. I'm glad we picked this one up. I love this movie. Valentine's Day again. The single pringles I think you called us last time.
Speaker 3: That's the last time we were here, my friend. Neither of us gotten girlfriend since then.
Speaker 4: Or a couple of sour cream and onions. Oh so this is what the fourth year in a row. I'm killing it. I'm killing it with these V Day specials.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 3: Uh yes, Saving Silverman of this movie fantastic underrated from director Dennis Duggan, who's done some good movies like Problem Child and what was the other one, Billy Madison. I think Big Big Daddy, Happy Gilmore, Yeah, Happy Gilmour, that was the one, and some terrible movies like Grown Ups.
Speaker 1: I think and think Jack and Jill. I think he did Jack and Jill.
Speaker 2: He's made some stickers, but this one is solid, fantastic, This one is solid. And of course, you know, we're reviewing a Jack Black movie, so let's give the comments a couple seconds to tell us that he sucks.
Speaker 1: Let's get like, get it out of your system. Wait what Jack Black sucks? Oh? Have you been asleep since last year? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, sorry guys, I just woke up apparently.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh, there's a lot of things I gotta tell you that. Yeah. Fuck you see last year.
Speaker 2: I was proactive and I was like, I want to do Tenacious T for Boy's Month. Oh I remember, And I shot the review in April, and I went, there's no way Tenacious D will get into a big controversy between now and.
Speaker 1: When this episode air. Oh right, a week or.
Speaker 2: Two before the episode airs, that whole thing happened. I'm like, you gotta be kidding.
Speaker 1: I forgot, you gotta be kidding. Damn all right, well, you know, but you know what.
Speaker 2: At least he didn't do anything bad since then, except put out a trailer for a terrible looking Minecraft movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah that looks like as it looks terrible.
Speaker 2: I don't even give a shit about Minecraft, but even I'm just like, what is this?
Speaker 1: Sorry to the teenage audience watching, don't even that, You're like, is that Steve? Who is that?
Speaker 2: But yeah, Jack Black Comedy back when people used to like him. I did just watch a whole video like he is tanking, like he's losing fin.
Speaker 1: To be honest, like his movies as of late have been like yeah, pretty bad. Yeah, not that they were always winners. There were some stingers here and there, but now, just like his reputation.
Speaker 2: Because because he was so well liked and lovable when he finally hit some controversies fell off.
Speaker 1: Sure, but you know what, this review is going to bring him back.
Speaker 3: People are gonna be like, I forgot how good he.
Speaker 1: Was in this movie. Yes, dude, JD mcnugen the legend.
Speaker 3: When did you first see this movie? I saw this movie like straight up. I think my brother Joey rented it from blockbust or something like we watched this what we all love.
Speaker 1: This movie in the theater? You saw him? My grandmother was watching us one week. Oh does she take you to this? Yes? Why was this two thousand and one? I was eleven.
Speaker 2: And I because at that point I secretly watched American Pie and I like Jack black Stuff, and I was just like, hey, Grandma, I don't actually call her, I call her her real name.
Speaker 1: It really bothers everyone.
Speaker 2: I'm like, hand, we're gonna go see Safe and Silver Freak. I really want to see some I think we did a double feature. We did one movie for my little sister.
Speaker 1: Was it? It's like we saw Airbud and Savan Silver you know what it might have been?
Speaker 2: Hold on, Well, we definitely didn't see Hannibal or Valentine or Monkey Bone.
Speaker 1: I don't know I saw Monkey Bone in the movies.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at the I don't know. C Spot Run. That's a kid's movie. That's the only one I'm seeing on this list here. All right, Well, we saw some other movies, so we did a double feature, and one of them was Saving Sulfurman.
Speaker 1: Amazing. Uh. Keep in mind, my little sister is nine. At this point, all three.
Speaker 3: Of you guys were watching Cowboy Wayne try to s his own wiener like in the yoga position.
Speaker 1: You know, it's funny, Like my mom and my grandfather didn't care what we watched.
Speaker 2: My grandmother's a little bit more reserved, so she didn't know what we were walking into however.
Speaker 1: Huge Neil Diamond fan. Oh perfect.
Speaker 2: So she was like sold from the beginning, and then like all the raunchy stuffs happened, She's like, oh my god, that's amazing that way. Then a year later I made her I talked about this in one of Kley's videos. I made her go see ah fucking one hour photo with Robin Williams.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yet, could you get any darker? Dude? Like, literally, like twelve, I heard Rob Williams in a horror movie. I wanted to see it. She had no ideas, like I love Robin Williams.
Speaker 3: Nuts everyone, everyone, at least it wasn't World's Greatest Dad.
Speaker 1: So and then when it hit like a premium cable, I watched it. I watched this so much on cable. I watched it was always on Comedy Central TVs. Like, yeah, well I.
Speaker 2: Watched it on HBO first, so I got to watch it. And then yeah, I always made a point. I think I had it taped at one point off a cable and I would watch it religiously. And then years later I got the R rated DVD, which you think you have not lies.
Speaker 3: So I definitely have seen the RATA version at one point, because I did remember that line when we were talking off camera. But as far as like what I watched before I came here, I definitely I don't think I watched radio.
Speaker 2: It's funny because I've only seen like when I got the DVD. It's been a while since I watched this, but I remember when I first got the DVD, I didn't realize I had gotten the R rated cut, and I'm like, I don't remember this.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what does this scene like? That joke is completely different.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'm gonna ask you, uh, because I didn't hit good time to finish all the theatrical cut, I'm gonna ask you about So there's certain changes I do know, but I'm gonna ask you to elaborate on some of them.
Speaker 1: So yeah, Oh, by.
Speaker 2: The way, because it opens up on a Neil Diamond concert, this gave me my love of Neil Diamond.
Speaker 1: Same, I love Neil Diamond because of this movie. Because of this movie. And it's one of those things like it's like because I.
Speaker 2: Found out my grandmother had a CD like his, like one live album, and I stole it from them, and then I bought some of my own. It was one of those things like I was like, oh, it's the guy from a movie. Let me listen to it ironically, and then I'm like, no, wait, I actually.
Speaker 1: Really liked I love this album.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I love this album. And then back in two thousand and eight, me and Johannah went to see him in concert.
Speaker 1: No you didn't you saw Neil Diamond live? Yes? Had I bought a shirt from me? No? No, no, I bought a shirt that he sold at.
Speaker 2: The concert, and then I left that at an next girlfriend's house and then she ripped it in half and gave it back to me. And then my aunt went to see him in concert a year later and she got And then I found this book in a thrift store. It's from his twenty twelve concert. It's like his whole history, and I have it on the two thousands page and you get to see some saving summer me in there. So I forgot to write it down. It was gonna be I think maybe it was Neil Young. There were two other singers I think they had in mind, but they turned it down. And then Heil Diamond was like yeah, sure, They're like all right, we're going all in on Neil dive.
Speaker 3: I actually love that too, because it's like it's like just mainstream enough to not be mainstream.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were gonna have they wanted, like Adam Sandler and this Ben Steeler, but I think at that point they might have been.
Speaker 1: A little too big for this particular movie.
Speaker 2: Uh so yeah, they went with uh what Jason Biggs, Jack Black and Steve's An.
Speaker 1: This is like probably my introduction to Steve's on. Yeah, and he's been in a ton of stuff. And then what happened to what is her name again? What did she do after this? She did a bunch of movies.
Speaker 2: I think I was looking up. It's one of those cases where they're in a ton of stuff. It's just I'm not watching it. Yeah, it's like TV stuff. So yeah, I wish she was in like bigger stuff that I saw. How good she's She's great in this. She plays a really good bad guy. I kind of wanted to see more movies of her being a bad guy.
Speaker 1: So yeah.
Speaker 2: So it opens up on the Neil Diamond concert singing my favorite Neil Diamond song, Holly.
Speaker 1: Holy his favorite Guys, which is what he opened up with at the concert. That I saw it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, it's funny because like, I'm not like one of those like poser Neil Diamond fans. Yeah, I don't like Sweet Carolina that much.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 3: It's fine, it's fine. It's like hit hit Sweet Carolina at a wedding after come on.
Speaker 1: It's fine.
Speaker 2: It's just like he has a lot of better songs. Yeah, and I know that's the popular one. But the problem is the concert.
Speaker 1: He's like, who wants to see me sing it one more time?
Speaker 2: And everyone's like yeah, and I'm like no, I'm good and like I'm like to Cherry Cherry again.
Speaker 1: And ironically, they don't play Sweet Carolina in this movie.
Speaker 2: They you hear it once? Okay, you hear it once. I'll point out the scene.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, I think I know it's seen. It is, Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 2: It opens up on the Hot August Night concert from nineteen seventy two. I think we see Steve's on as Wayne Uh, and he tells us that it was a great concert. He knows because he was there, and by that it means his parents were there. They gave birth to him.
Speaker 1: Ye, my eye is pregnant.
Speaker 2: Say we get to learn about him and his friends. We learned about Darren who he met in school and j D. JD will be Jack Black. Darren is Jason Biggs. J D is an idiot, he's lacked us a tolerant but still drinks milk. And Darren is just always falling for the ladies.
Speaker 1: And a male cheerleader.
Speaker 2: He eventually becomes a male cheerleader. But yeah, he like gets into a fight with like a little girl, and then Wayne is loyal and he's gonna beat up the little girl and gets his ass kick fire. But yeah, then they become friends. They're still friends in high school. Was he was the Wayne is the third string quarterback. JD is the mascot, and then Darren is the cheerleader.
Speaker 1: Amazing.
Speaker 2: We find out that Darren loves Sandy's another cheerleader there, and the late Arley Ermie is the coach.
Speaker 3: Yes, legend I love him in the brows of the game. In the game, So what was the thing?
Speaker 2: I think, if I remember right, Dennis Duggan wanted Arley Ermie for the Carl Weathers character and happy Gilmore Adam Sandler wanted Carl Weathers, so I think he promised Arlee Erbie like my next film, I'm putting you in and it ended up being this one's choice. It's great choice. He's awesome. He's so fucking funny in this and he really teaches great lessons. Yeah, like stay away from women. All they want is your man juice. You know, I didn't realize, like when I was a kid, I'm not going into high school yet. I should have listened to a lot of what he was saying, because I had I had a Judith. I had a couple of Judas in my life, haven't.
Speaker 3: Did you have any waynes or JD's to save you? Nope, because I didn't.
Speaker 1: No, they just me But they didn't. Really I would have loved if they kidnapped it would have been great.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so I love He's like, stay away from women all they wanted in two lessons, Yeah, use your hand if you can't suppress, and he urges with lard lickor and the second lesson is sportsmanship parkmanship.
Speaker 1: Parkmanship proceeds to like literally impale a ref We find out later in the movie he had murdered a referee.
Speaker 2: Okay, first big change from the PG thirteen the r Rada cut. We find out JD is working at subway. Now in your cut, when he says he's working at subway, what happens?
Speaker 1: He just gets like, he just gets fired. He gets thrown out of the front. Yeah.
Speaker 2: JD is rapidly working his way up the ladder at subway. Our ray of cut goes on longer, so he's working. He actually was working his way up. Yeah, and he was showing some like regional manager like how he trained his team.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And the first guy couldn't remember the sizes of the cups.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't remember.
Speaker 2: He goes small, medium, and long, and he's like, no, that guy sucks.
Speaker 1: Let me show you this dude.
Speaker 2: And the dude makes the sandwich and he puts all the insides on the outside of the sandwich, so he just covers the sandwich and meat and cheese, but on the outside. And then his third guy is JD's protege. He really believes that he made a big party sub. It's a huge fat guy. The party subs gone. So that's why he gets fired because he has up being the worst trainer of all time.
Speaker 1: Oh, I see, I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not a great scene. I actually I think at the time this airs, I think we already put out the Blues Brothers episode, and we talked about how that was a movie that did not need a director's cut, did not need an extended cut. It's rough with comedies with extended cuts, and this is one like this is kind of funny, but it's funnier in the Theatri Girl where it's like he's working his way up at boom, he's just already fired and kicked out. Yeah, it's way funny when there's stuff like that. I mean they did also just cut some raunchy. I have some leeway for that, but like it was just the comedic time is way better than theatrical cut. Darren works at a retirement home. Uh, and Wayne is a rodent wrangler.
Speaker 3: Cowboy Wayne Yep. He goes to the old lady's house. She's like, there's something big under there. Careful, sonny, and he finds a baby raccoon and it's just all nice.
Speaker 1: He's like, where's your mommy, And then do you have it on the shirt? Here?
Speaker 2: Raw the raccoon comes out mommy.
Speaker 1: And he puts it in a coma and then it just wakes back up. Great bit. It's great, great bit.
Speaker 3: And like the raccoon looks like that, like the way like everything looked really good, you know what I mean, Like it looked good in the movie.
Speaker 1: I feel like after.
Speaker 2: There's something about Mary does every comedy need it like a wacky animal?
Speaker 1: See yeah, right, So that's great. It's a great way to establish our characters.
Speaker 2: But there's one thing that they love Neil die Men and they have a band called Diamonds in the Rough. There it is there, it is, y'all, They're like into it. I love Jason Biggs's.
Speaker 1: The way he's hitting the keyboard so good.
Speaker 2: I gotta get a sequence shirt. We gotta get this. We should have got him. Can we start a deal time and cover?
Speaker 1: Let's do it?
Speaker 2: Okay, So Darren is like flirting with the girl, but she turns him down for a real entertainers another dude. It's bit after bit in this movie, I know, like he gets turned down for a mime. And this is one of my.
Speaker 1: Favorite Jack Black things ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when there's a couple of really good Jack Black moments in this but I love this.
Speaker 1: One where he's like, what's a mime even sound like dooring sex? And he's probably like a.
Speaker 3: He's like mime's He'll talk they do when rub off duty.
Speaker 1: As so good.
Speaker 2: I think, all right, so in this version, in my version, he talks about Sandy h He mentions that her family moved away with the circus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dog face boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, her brother was the dog faced boy, mom was the bearded lady, and her dad was the strong man. But they left and Darren never got to tell Sandy, but he loved her and that was his one and only.
Speaker 1: And JD.
Speaker 2: In my version, I think he goes, oh that sucks. Oh my god, look at that. I think in your version he says sweet peach or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he goes, look at that sweet peach.
Speaker 2: I think of my version's like, oh look at that nice, juicy like ass or something. I think he says something more raunchier man, that is so romantic. Oh my god, look at that juicy, succulent peach.
Speaker 1: That is really romantic. Oh my god, look at that juicy piece of ass. Then they proceed to hit the like butterfly.
Speaker 2: Butterfly, and I think I read in the trivia I think Orange Orange County the year after also had Butterfly.
Speaker 3: Orange County is like, that's a great if you were to watch Silverman Orange County double Feature.
Speaker 1: That's a good I remember really liking it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, man, Depete walks in as Judith and Wayne is gonna go wingman for Darren. Uh so I love. He's just like hey, He's like, no, I'm not interesting. She's like shooting him down. He's like, not for me, for my friend there. She's like, don't want to meet.
Speaker 1: Him, and he's like, great, right, I'll bring him over.
Speaker 2: She's like no, and I love. He's like oh yeah. She's like, oh well, I can't wait to me yea.
Speaker 1: Ultimate wing man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so she shoots down Darren. She's just like, no, I really don't want to meet you. Your friend lied?
Speaker 1: Then who walks over it? Who walks? He walks over Kyle Gas. Pause.
Speaker 2: Let the comments yell about Carles this this I yeah, this is I get this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, all.
Speaker 2: Right, I think I got to Uh yeah. Kyle Gass is a magician. He's trying to flirt with her with the rings.
Speaker 1: And he's like I love you you.
Speaker 2: But then Darren comes back for his ring. She's like, oh no, this is my boyfriend. To like get him out of there. He calls her satan. All right, nice to meet Darren Satan. Kyle Gas would always cameo in Jack black Stuff, Oh cable guy. He is the very end of cable guy.
Speaker 3: The first time I ever saw both of them was when they were playing the song in Biodome early on.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, that's great.
Speaker 2: So right away she starts controlling Darren Ye. He's like, yeah, I'll have a whiskey. He's like, no, you have a genitonic and he blockles.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I think we already said, like I dated a couple Judiths in my life.
Speaker 1: You probably have. I mean everyone has had a Judith.
Speaker 2: I think it's or we've had a friend who had a Judith. Sure, this is the oddly relatable thing. We've all either been the guy or had the friend. In my face boat, we got the girlfriend who made you stop talking all your friends and trying to control you and everything. Unfortunately, it's and I this movie was like a gift and warned me about it, and I didn't listen to the war.
Speaker 1: Why do we listen to Saving Sore?
Speaker 2: Every young man out there, you should be listening to Savings watching this movie.
Speaker 1: It will teach you everything you need to know. Protect your m Joe.
Speaker 2: It's maybe that's why I don't watch it so much these days, Like I'm getting a lot of.
Speaker 1: Fleash trauma, straight trauma, getting a lot of flashbacks.
Speaker 2: No boy to be like, I don't want you talking to that person anymore, Like, but they're my friend now, they're like, okay, Darren. We tell the story a lot on the show. The one girlfriend cornered Johanna in the bathroom and like threatened her.
Speaker 1: Whoa off camera talks that was that was a Judith if there ever was oneikes.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So she's immediately controlling, trying to change them and everything. Yeah, and again he's weak. He buckles, He's straight up, straight up buckles, and I love waves just like I mean, they're not going steady or anything, and of course they are. We find out six weeks later they still haven't boned because she doesn't believe in premarital sex.
Speaker 1: Yeah sure, but she's.
Speaker 2: Like there's other ways to pleasure. I love that, like she goes down, but that she makes him go down. Now in your version, he's like fixing his jaw afterwards. Yes, does she mention her sensitive gums in your version?
Speaker 3: Maybe I kind of remember that because I feel like in their r rate of version, he's like, you know there is I was hoping I can get pleasured, and I think in the r rate of cuts, she's.
Speaker 1: Like, oh you want to go down to you? I can't. I have sensitive gums.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And in my version she's like, I'm so sorry and then whips out of porno magget some lotion.
Speaker 2: Yes, so she still does that, but they add in the whole blowdout in between. But again, funnier in that in your version, the quicker version, it's funnier because it's so matter the fact that she was like struggling for an excuse. It's funnier when she just has one already.
Speaker 1: She's like, oh, yeah, sorry, here you go have fun. She goes have fun and.
Speaker 3: Then like before that, like you can tell, he's just such a like hopeless roumatic.
Speaker 1: It's our six week anniversary. Gives her the thing.
Speaker 2: She's like thanks, laughs, and I mean she's looking fine as hell. She's walking around in just a bron It's like, come on, don't do that to the guy.
Speaker 1: Don't destroyed him, just denroyed inside. So it is kind of funny.
Speaker 2: I have a sensitive gum.
Speaker 1: Uh so yeah. Darren then brings her to Wayne and j.
Speaker 2: D's place epic scene. This is the first of the outfits with her tits out.
Speaker 1: She was in this moment.
Speaker 3: And their place. It's a nice, big house, but it's a shithole. It it's just somehow a frat house, you know.
Speaker 2: And this is another moment that like I didn't get as a kid, but as an adult, like it makes me like cry laughing.
Speaker 1: Uh, would you want to drink Scotch on the rocks? That I love?
Speaker 3: Right away, Darren's like, I'm gonna help him drink because you.
Speaker 1: Know, it is so funny.
Speaker 2: So Wayne shows her the Neil Shrine, the Hall of Neil, and they have the the set list that he signed. It's like it's xerox.
Speaker 1: She's like, I think you got play.
Speaker 2: Then he shows the outfit that they stole from the dress room and that's.
Speaker 1: They hit the button. It's like yeah, they're like, yeah, we saw stole out his dresser. While he's taking a wizz. He's like, he's taking a wiz? Would I love that?
Speaker 2: She tells him she's like, am I profession because she's like a therapist. She's like, we call what you have a delusional projection fantasy And they're like yeah, well, he's America, have no idea what she just said, and we find out I forgot. This whole movie takes place over two weeks. They find out that in two weeks he's gonna be playing at whatever they're in Washington, So I forget at stadium.
Speaker 1: But he's gonna be playing at But why can't they go?
Speaker 2: Well, they can't go because they have a restraining order because last time he was in town, JD jumped the fence to hug Neil and we got the.
Speaker 3: I want to party with you. You now correct me if I'm wrong, But was one of the security guards that pulled him off? Wasn't that somebody? Was that the dude from Mad TV? I could be wrong, but I I didn't make a note of that. When when I watched it today, I was like, wait, is that the I'm gonna look, Yeah, we'll see someone, but I love you Diamond hates them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's just like they show him. He's like, I want to party with you and they're like totally. He's like, yeah, I got that restraining order.
Speaker 1: He kind of deserve it, you assles. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The games on, games on, games on, games on, But she has nowhere to sit and JD is a gentleman. He brushes off the grossest chair ever named old Ethel.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, this is also relatable. All right.
Speaker 2: There's been several times over the last few years where I unexpectedly had to have a girl in my car and I'm like and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, ship, my passenger seat just has trash. And I'm like, yeah, I'll give you a ride. One second and I'm like.
Speaker 2: Putting things under this scene because there's no trash can around and like throwing bottles. Yeah, back, and I'm like, I'm like, i gotta start making sure this thing's clean. When this happened, we've all been there. Uh so, yeah, he puts her in the chair.
Speaker 3: My favorite thing is one of I For some reason, one of my favorite quotes from this seed is what he's like. He's got all kinds of clotty positions. It's like, come on, you freaking ship. Like the way he says it. He just rips her, like almost kills her. He covers her in nachos.
Speaker 1: Thank god they established that she's a bad guy before this, because if they had just went to the scene, I would.
Speaker 2: Have been like, no, she says, yeah, like when we did seanav Dad. When you watch it as an adult, you're like, no Ed just does kind of suck. Now that I'm an adult, I'm like, no Ed kind of was a problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But this one, they're like, I'm glad.
Speaker 2: They established her as the real villain, so I don't feel too bad for her exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was just pure comedy.
Speaker 2: Oh, I love When she first shows up, he gets her name wrong and offers her beer.
Speaker 1: Chew, so she's not thrilled. No, she leaves.
Speaker 2: She tells Darren that he can't hang out with him anymore, and he's got to quit that band and if he does a listener, she there's no more sex. Akay, he's not allowed to go down on her or master fate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she says, like, you're don't make me take away your masturbation privileges.
Speaker 2: So they what are you gonna do with their band? They're diamonds in the rough. I'm mad that this guy's not on the shirt actually the fill in. They replace him with like an Indian guy.
Speaker 1: And he's, oh baby, she's got the way to be moving.
Speaker 3: Oh baby, you'll get the way to be moving.
Speaker 2: Fuck Jenny baby.
Speaker 3: And he's he's in a relationship with an older woman.
Speaker 1: She's like, what are we gonna be doing later?
Speaker 3: And she like winks and I was like, oh baby, I love I would have loved that band.
Speaker 1: I would go see that band, like, hey, they do Neil.
Speaker 2: God and they have like a loud Indian guy who doesn't know English very well.
Speaker 1: Like I'm in, let's go. That was amazing.
Speaker 2: They're great, but they're getting Wayne is updating JD on all the horrible things.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: She made him get like a Brazilian butt lift but implant, you see, like the rubbers. But I love JD going like I thought his ass looked tighter. We learned later why JD might be having these thoughts.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: But then we learn the worst part. She torched Neil. She torched Neil.
Speaker 2: The woman's a bee's two three but.
Speaker 3: Yes, incredible, Yeah, she torches all his Neil. That is fucked, that's fucked. That's too much, that's too much. So the next day you're right, the woman's a monster.
Speaker 1: I just love that. No, it's a comedic time. A woman's a monster two three but so good.
Speaker 2: So the next day Darren meets with them, but he's only got a minute because he's got a.
Speaker 1: Heat up, drew this wax to wax her. Oh fuck, can you imagine the worst.
Speaker 2: But he tells him that relationship counseling is going really well. It's two hours every three days, and his relationship counselor is cheating, like, oh great.
Speaker 1: But they let him know that they beg him to dump.
Speaker 2: Her, and they show they have a graph explaining like what's going on.
Speaker 1: They're like, look, our fun levels have dropped off.
Speaker 3: I love me goes girls never really high, but now it's down to it too. And then the whacking off is going all the way up. He's like all time low two.
Speaker 2: The ex course releads to increase niking off and then like JD's just.
Speaker 1: Like I'm chafing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm chafing, but Darren's too whipped. Yep. He's like, no, I just really love her.
Speaker 1: Man, I gotta go. It's nice. See he was literally there for like four minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I think it's exactly a minute, says he only has a minute.
Speaker 1: Just beeper girls. Okay. So then they try to buy off Judith. This is great, so we go in.
Speaker 2: They offer him They offer her Wayne's house, which his grandmother was born there, she's buried in the backyard, and then he has the picture of his family and he's being dropped off the side.
Speaker 3: See it's the writing, dude. This writing in this movie is fantastic. And my dad, we had to drop head. Oh, by the way, they only have U was it two minutes? She's like, my rate is two hundred dollars an hour.
Speaker 2: They have like seven dollars clips and like, so they offer them the house and he's willing to throw in JD.
Speaker 1: What is he?
Speaker 3: What does she say in your version about j D O? He say they call him the human power tool.
Speaker 1: He doesn't look like much, but the girls call him the human power tool. It's true. He doesn't look like much, but he's hung like a horse. It's true.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think in the r raate of cut they say like he's hung like a horse or something. But no, she turns both those down.
Speaker 1: She's like, it's true, it's true. I love that.
Speaker 2: She goes like I don't want your house or your They try to arm wrestle her.
Speaker 1: She he loses. She's like saying all like some like yeah like two times three.
Speaker 2: It's just like boom, and I love This is another great moment where he goes to break her lamp but it's like a retractable.
Speaker 3: And he looks so confused, and he's just like, nah.
Speaker 1: So good, So funny tries to pull the lamp. Well, sheeels like straight up evil like she's just like, I'm this puppy. He's my puppet. I'm his puppet man Like she's not redeemable at all. No, she knows what he's doing. She's straight up the bad guy.
Speaker 2: So then they have a plan. They're going to hire prostitutes. Yeah, Wayne gets fifty an hour. JD has to do it for two hundred. And they're like all right, yeah, so they take a bunch of pictures with the prostitutes and having a good time. Your version they're wearing broths r raed version tit's out yeah, which I can't show any of but trust me it's there. Uh yeah, so they're having a great time partying. They like take they cut out pictures of silver Man and put him on Wayne's body and they're are you photo shopping?
Speaker 1: It's like photo and photocopying it.
Speaker 3: Which I used to do as a like scanner, And yeah, see how they go to drop it off ju I love when they drop it in the mailbox.
Speaker 1: Like don't look, I'll look them back, skipping off.
Speaker 2: So yeah, they send the pictures and Judith is all sad I love and they're like look at this.
Speaker 3: They're like, oh, he's cheating on you with two chick.
Speaker 1: But I love if they're just like, I don't know, like dump him, ye, dump him.
Speaker 2: She like rips off his shirt and she's like, Drek doesn't have a tattoo, you idiot?
Speaker 1: Nice try idiots, But then she threatens to kill them. Have ever seen her again? I'll kill you. Yeah, she's hardcore man. So yeah, they are total failures.
Speaker 2: So then they meet with Darren again secretly and he lets them know that Judith proposed to him and he's taking her last day.
Speaker 3: She's like he's like, yes, you're because you're taking At this.
Speaker 2: Point, he's like fed up and he just like no, He's like, because you're taking her last name.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, it's sexist, isn't it.
Speaker 3: But I love when JD's just like congratulations'lations elbows.
Speaker 1: But then Sandy returns. Finally Sandy returns, and I love that she struggles to remember Wayne and j D and J's like.
Speaker 3: The best bever I had the paint on suit and it ran like see my dong.
Speaker 1: He's like, doesn't ring a bell.
Speaker 3: He's like I remember when I was laying farts with the buzzer burner and I love this movie was like I still can't grow hair?
Speaker 1: Am I not? But it cuts to Steve's.
Speaker 3: On and Jason Biggs just here the sucks but like they're just staring before they go back to acknowledge, like, uh, Wayne never stopped staring at me.
Speaker 1: Jason Biggs is like a hi, So they can't they can't imagine what just happened. Like fun so yeah, uh they're like, wow, Sandy's back in your life.
Speaker 2: You're one in on ladies Like no, no, now, Judith is my one and only and this.
Speaker 1: Is one and only, one and only.
Speaker 3: Such a well ritten movie. Really, people didn't like it when it came out.
Speaker 1: People didn't like this when it came out. I think it did okay, but like it got negative reviews. This is like hardcore could classic. Yeah, like for shore Oh, I was reading up some reviews. There were people can play.
Speaker 2: Apparently they were like a ring of comedies about saving dudes from overbearing women and they were writing about it if there's a problem, like, there should be ten of those movies a year, if I had anything to say about it, they should never stop making those movies. Save with Silver should have five remakes. Yeah, there's always new ways women could be awful to bed. We gotta keep remaking this moviemaking.
Speaker 1: So we're a lot of that.
Speaker 2: And just people just didn't like Adam Sandler. I'm not even the biggest fan of those Adam Sandler silent comedies.
Speaker 1: This fall is there's something that I like. This falls into that camp. Uh, but yeah, they.
Speaker 3: Didn't do super well, so you wise, which is funny because I think it's hilarious.
Speaker 1: I think it's great. It's a great movie. So yeah, Wayne and JD they crashed the engagement party. I love that they have the best helmet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this best the helmet which is probably just on his vestment. Yah, but no, they were not invited to the engagement party. And they meet what was it Clayton and was it Derek or Yeah, then he goes Clayton Clayton. What kind of loser goes by the name Clayton. So yeah, they get into a fight with his new friends because she lies to them, by the way, also Tits out again, but she's just like, oh, yeah, those are his new friends, but in reality, he like just met them because he has none of his friends at the engagement party.
Speaker 1: It's just all her friends and co workers.
Speaker 2: So they get into like a big fight and they like they're gonna they're not gonna stop until they get to Aaron back and that's when we get the come on out yeah die replacement friends, So they do that come on ow yeah yeah uh And I was telling you before this, I was reading Neil Diamond didn't know what that meant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like he didn't know the reference. Yeah, He's like they he didn't understand.
Speaker 2: So they had to like get like one of his live albums or whatever and play it because he does it's supposed to be like come on now, yeah, but the way he says it sounds like that, so they played it for him.
Speaker 1: He had no idea saying it like that, and he's like, what do you guys talking about coming now? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So yeah, they flee the party and I love that. They're like piss on. JD's like, man, she's the worst, Yeah, but it was really great. Tits she's like the Emperor.
Speaker 3: Yeahs and they're like Sandy, Oh, Sandy, she's like mother treesy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but with really.
Speaker 2: So I love how casual Wayne is. He's like, all right, what saddles. They're like, yeah, like come on, yeah, we're gonna we're gonna kidnap Judith and sad air it up with Sandy love JD doesn't coming out yeah, and he goes, wait, what so it's nighttime, they're gonna go kidnap Judith.
Speaker 1: Yep. They attempt to cut the power. They cut the power to an entire building.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's up on the telephone poles, just.
Speaker 1: Like I love that he's in the military.
Speaker 3: Jack Black just has a crotch on his head.
Speaker 2: So, uh, they're they're sneaking in the house. He tries to give him signals, but he only knows the Air Force.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Air Force. Oh. And then one of my favorite bits, like yeah, all right, I won't make the again. That was the last one. That was the last one, So you don't have to make the sound. It already does that. Uh. So they're sneaking around and I love JD. It's just so hungry.
Speaker 3: And I was like in the back of the back of the closet.
Speaker 1: Nope, but he all clear. But he finds Judith. Uh, they go.
Speaker 2: He goes to like hit her with the trank dart, but then she like kicks it. So he tranks himself and it's like leg has fallen asleep.
Speaker 1: She's like kicking their ass. He like fights. She fights JD like JD like chickens out.
Speaker 2: He's getting oh yeah, yeah, She's like she's like drowning him in the toilet. And the only way they stop her is like Wayne, who's limping, has the taser and tases so the kidnapper. And then I love that they leave the note pretending to be Judith Darren.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be with you anywhere. I never want to see you or your fake but it's so funny. So I love when they have her kidnapped.
Speaker 2: They have to like keep theirselves, keep themselves the sky, so they have the mascot. They put in the mascot help me to give her food and stuff. So then Wayne meets with Darren. He pitches, Uh, he pitches the idea of dating Sandy.
Speaker 1: Oh no no.
Speaker 2: He Wayne meets with Sandy and pitches to her, but then she reveals she's going to become a nun in a week, and we learned that she was in love with a trapeze artist, Loggi LUIGII. Good God, classic Italian name, so classic Luigi Panini.
Speaker 1: But he was very vain.
Speaker 2: There were some talent scouts because he talent scout trapeze artists.
Speaker 1: I guess. I mean, I'm sure that, I'm sure Wes with no net as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he decided to grease up his hair.
Speaker 1: Now I think that's a little stereotypical. Yeah, the guy's names Luigi Panini and he loves.
Speaker 2: He greased it up too much, and while he was doing the trapeze, he let go of her and he died in front of everyone.
Speaker 1: Looie, Like I said, no, no net.
Speaker 2: Yes, he was like a Robin's family in Batman forever no net. But yeah, ever since then, she decided to dedicate her life to the Lord. Sure, So now Wayne is like, oh, you gotta consider it.
Speaker 1: At least.
Speaker 3: He's like, wait, I haven't taken your final vows yet though, right, Yeah, And then we see Darren is like super upset with.
Speaker 1: JD.
Speaker 2: And I was just like, maybe she did this, No, maybe she did that, and he goes, maybe she got kidneyd I love. Darren's like, you think, no happened in the world? Is this what he's like lighting the candles.
Speaker 1: To no, no, no?
Speaker 3: That was later that later. This is when they're at the bar, real quick, did your part.
Speaker 1: Have the jd uh?
Speaker 2: Assuming that Judith was a herm, her little dick, little puss.
Speaker 1: No, he goes, maybe she's a herm.
Speaker 2: I don't think I had that, okay, and then Darren's like, what is like hermaphrodite, little.
Speaker 1: P little v I don't think I had that. That was in the art.
Speaker 2: That one felt weird while I was watching it, and I'm like, I think that's extended cut. Okay, I think that's extended cut. Darren won't move on as long as Judith's alive. He's like, as long as she's living, I'll never love it. So they get the genius plan of digging up a corpse of a dead chick who's apparently really stacked. WHOA this didn't she's really sacked. They put her in Judith's car like a jad's jacket.
Speaker 1: It's my favorite jacket.
Speaker 2: Just leave it, uh, while a heavy metal version of Hello Again, helloh yeah, They send the car off the cliff with the corpse blow up. I thought the jacket was going to come into play. It was just something funny. It was an excuse to see Jack blacks butt as he was like holding onto the car.
Speaker 1: Uh. So yeah, they goes off the cliff and I love.
Speaker 2: Darren is watching the news and like another news, Judith fest peddler or whatever died in a car crash.
Speaker 1: He doesn't, but I love.
Speaker 2: Like immediately Andrews like, and an unrelated news, a corpse of a woman was dug up. Three Cuban nationalists rested.
Speaker 3: So so it's hilarious.
Speaker 1: So now he thinks she's dead.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Then we get a Judith trying to get inside Jad's head to get out of it.
Speaker 2: She's like, oh, you're really smart. Have you been to any university. He's like, yeah, Subway universally JD. Dude, She's like no, and she totally gets He's like, all right, goodbye j D.
Speaker 1: He's like take it. God damn. So now they're cover is blown and they don't know what to do with it. She knows who we are, yep.
Speaker 2: So they go to visit Uh they're old uh coach in jail because he's there for killing that referee and I love it, goes, I got a parole thing, but it doesn't look good. Victims Whiney family.
Speaker 3: Wait, they testifying on his bad ven though he's one hundred guilty, and they're like, I don't know if they're.
Speaker 1: Like victims whine family And JD's like, what is their deal? He killed the guy? So yeah, I love that they're trying.
Speaker 2: He's like, all right, so we kind of kidnapped the girl and he won't even let them.
Speaker 1: Fanny goes to yell, I gotta let us finish. So she found out, oh kill her, No, no, no, and then we can't do this.
Speaker 2: He's like, oh, that's it, that's easy killer. But I love that he's you're weaking warriors. You can do anything warriors. But I love that he's like super positive with them. But I love that he goes, what is it? You're like, we can't kill Somebody's like, what is it? I always told you, if you can dream it, you can do it.
Speaker 3: A Walt Disney quote. So he's like, yeah, go stuff that bit. Yeah, it's so good.
Speaker 2: So they go to try and kill her. This moment had me crying again. I have watched this in a long time. I already knew the joke, but it had me crying. But I love that they they're both holding the gun and they're like trying to kill her, like you guys aren't gonna kill me, and they're like, yeah, I killed the guy. Uh. He's like, well who and he says the guy's name. J's just like, oh, you didn't kill me, drowned he.
Speaker 1: Did, correct.
Speaker 2: She doesn't know that, but then she's like and then JD's like, yeah, well one time I hit a squirrel and.
Speaker 1: He didn't die right then, but he was limping and stuff. I'm pretty sure he died right after that.
Speaker 2: Dude, I cried so funny, like, I don't again, I already do the joke.
Speaker 3: I've heard of the million times when it's been so I'm pretty pretty sure he died right after.
Speaker 1: What. He says it with confidence. It's the delivery of some of his lines that are so funny, and it's.
Speaker 2: A good contrast to the Wayne character who was really struggling with his lie.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Jad just says it with pretty sure he died right after that. Also side note, we didn't touch on this.
Speaker 3: Additionally, as a kid, I always was so impressed by the outdoor porta potty in the garage. And now, like, I'm smart, I suggested that an outhouse clever, but like I'm now thinking about, I'm like, I would never want that.
Speaker 1: That's a terrible.
Speaker 2: Idea, an indoor outhouse. Yeah, that's reminded me. That's that's become my favorite joke. And Beetlejuice, when she's going through the house, she goes to the bathroom like, oh, look, an indoor outhouse out of I rewatched it before the new movie came out, and for whatever reason, that particular joke just got me.
Speaker 1: That's good, so hard, that's good. I love.
Speaker 2: A really good comedy is one that you can watch growing up and different. It'll make you laugh at different times as you get older. He's when I was a kid, I'm like, that didn't make me laugh. I'm into the Beetlejuic stuff. And as I'm older, like I've seen some shitty bathrooms, I actually.
Speaker 1: Relate to that house. I love that. Yeah. So yeah, they can't kill her. I can't slam it. So yeah.
Speaker 2: Then Wayne is trying to get Darren out of the house to go meet Sandy. Uh and he this is where he's like, show me the meaning of being lonely, and then we get the very famousy and I love that they leave it in.
Speaker 1: You see Jason Biggs just start to crack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's going like come on, man, come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
Speaker 1: Come on, come on for like a solid minute. You see Jason, He's like, come on, come on, come on, come on, come come.
Speaker 3: Then it cuts him, like god, that's so funny.
Speaker 1: So Sandy meets with Aaron for lunch. Uh. He's She's like, how you babe, Like, oh, great, great fan died.
Speaker 2: But she and she shows up in the like in the noun things and when she's relieved, like I think he was trying to make this a day, but now I'm really so uh so yeah, he like starts breaking down. He just starts crying and she sings Neil Diamond to him. Wait no, did she sing it here?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like his greatest singer songwriter.
Speaker 1: So they're starting to fall when I hear you say hello. Meanwhile, Judith begins her therapy with JD. It's pretty funny. Uh. When we cut back to Sandy, he was just like, remember you could throw me over your head. She's like, I still can. She throws launch over the fier.
Speaker 2: She dives in and saves him, and she's about to make album and he starts throwing up.
Speaker 1: And then Judah starts to.
Speaker 2: Guess like JD and to think he's gay, and I love, like, are you into any man?
Speaker 1: It's like what kind of man? Like a tall man, like a toment tom man? Freaking out?
Speaker 2: Does any man celebrities? Uh so then this scene? Is there a scene in your version where Darren and Sandy go to the laundromat?
Speaker 3: Yes, there is, I believe so, I mean and like they're folding laundry together, right, Okay.
Speaker 2: Is there a scene where she just gets dressed in the middle of the launder bat and she's like covering up her tancy to see her butt.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's in the extended cut, Okay, which is weird. I'm like because she's like, did you turn around? I'm like, you're in the middle of the laundromat. You're getting changed in the middle of the laundry.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 3: I think I've seen both versions. Yeah, the version I watched last night, I don't remember seeing that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I think this is all at it, But yeah, they talk about like what if they were I think he asked her like if I would have asked.
Speaker 1: You around in high schoold you have said yes, And she's like, yeah, totally. Yeah. Well that sucks to know a freaking yeah. Yeah. I could have gone my whole life not knowing that. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it cuts back and we find out that JD is gay. It's like crying, I feel back. This is a big moment for him, and he's like just breaking down. And then she takes advantage on the situation just hits him with the lamb.
Speaker 1: Dude wrecks him too. He's like, You're the only one I've ever got me. So she's she gets out of the chains and I love when she goes upstairs. Wayne is opening the doors, like.
Speaker 3: So yeah, she goes upstairs and she tricks both of them and kicks both of them out the windows.
Speaker 1: And this part was used in all the trailers.
Speaker 2: Judith escaped her, so they have to go take off after I Love when she's running, Darren spots her and then crashes.
Speaker 1: Eat shit on the nopen like Judith.
Speaker 2: They track her with night vision goggles all throughout the town. Judith knocks on the door of a horny guy who's horn yeah, who's masturbating. He's masturbating my cut. I don't know if he does it in your cut.
Speaker 1: Now He's just like, oh yeah, yeah. So he comes down. He thinks he's getting lucky. He trips and dies. He's shitting down the stairs.
Speaker 2: Judith steals the truck, uh, and she's driving away and I love what jad like gets on the door. He's like, you better turn this around. She'll extra cues his ball, Yeah, kicks about. She makes it all the way the police station where Wayne is waiting for her, and hits her with the trant and.
Speaker 1: I love this.
Speaker 2: I love how he reveals that he was like on a bottom bike. But I love he puts a blanket over her. The cops are wondering what it is. He's like, yeah, I just caught one of those killer coats that escape from the zoo.
Speaker 1: And world's best police officers are like, good job, good job, bothered check all right, so funny.
Speaker 2: So back of the house, Wayne can't believe that JD is gay. You're not gay, You guys like, yah, I do this my accession with Patt Middlers. He's like, and the fact that I like sucking and your version gets cut off and this version goes dick.
Speaker 3: He's like what and the fact that I like suck what you've done it, and the fact that I like sucking dick what.
Speaker 1: You've done it. He's like, I'm not going to have done that. Remember when I put that book Remember when I put that book on yoga. Yeah, apparently he's been sucking his own dick with yoga.
Speaker 3: It. Waite like can't stand it. He's like, you're not she got in your head ball He goes, you want to be gay with me?
Speaker 1: Oh? He does that little like skip when he walks away.
Speaker 2: So then we see nuns lifting and boxing. She mentions that the convent has like a really good ship ship.
Speaker 3: Wait, what's the song that's playing going downtown baby? That it was an Ellie Son.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So they're boxing, and I love mother Sapirs as elderly lady. She just like like popping like straight. What was it like ninety on each side? Yeah? Damn. But she's talking about how she's like concerned with her faith. Does she really want to do this? She's not sure? And I love the mother Spears being supportive of her. And then she's like let's go do some power squats. Yeah, some power squats. So uh. Then Judith tries to imply that Wayne is gay. He's not following from this one.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then Darren and Sandy have their date, but he keeps bringing up Judith. What do we do to that?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: That's it's a mistake we all make. I caught myself doing that in my youth. I don't do it anymore. That's like some women I know do it. Red flag man, keep doing that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's one of those where like it's a little too early. Maybe maybe hold off on dating for an hour. You're talking about how she liked the duck. Yeah, yeah, it's like, oh yeah, because is like I swear I saw Judith. She's like, oh my god, Like, no, no, that's fine, it's fine. Now we can get the duck that was always Judas's favor. So he knows he's in trouble. She wants to bail out on the date and he's like, no, no, no, I'll fix this.
Speaker 1: I'll fix this.
Speaker 2: He calls Wayne, who's trying to suck his own dick. Is he baarass? And the PG side profile fully naked in the trailer, and.
Speaker 1: I think the TV version they colored on shorts onto him. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So yeah, he calls Wayne for help, who was trying to suck his own dick, and he puts these shocks on his nipples.
Speaker 1: Very reminiscent of Demon Night in the Bedroom.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, he suggests he could put it on his balls. He's like, nipples work, but he tells me, every time you say Judith, I'm gonna shock you.
Speaker 1: So it works. He starts.
Speaker 2: As soon as he mentioned her, he gets a shock and he goes, He goes, I love you, Judith. She's like, why don't dance?
Speaker 1: I meant let's dance, but she's into it. She's willing to break her not take her final vows. Yeah, he's like fully and he's like I'm down for marriage kids like whatever. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they go to dance. Meanwhile, because Wayne was rude to someone, the bouncer comes out starts peating him up, but like punching the electro shocks, and Darren's dancing and he's like crapy shock, Like wow, he's a really great dance. Yeah, and then all of a sudden, his nips like catch on fire and they light the bar of he's putting out the fires with the drink and then it.
Speaker 1: Shocks and lights the whole bar on fire. So funny.
Speaker 2: So they're out there, the firefighters are already there. Yeah, they're out there, and he's just like, he's like, sorry, I have these onbody difference because I was mentioning Judith. She's like I'm done, So she she drives away and he's like he's like sandy way, and I love this. It just crosses up to later that night, he shows up at the cottage, like what do you do? And he's like, I ran from the club. She's like, that's fairs.
Speaker 1: He's like, I know, I to tell you.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, and he's trying to apologize her, and I love that she already forgives him. Yeah, he's like why. She's like, yeah, I'm training to be coming down on my thing. Forget this is kind of our thing. So yeah, she agrees to be with him. Yeah, he's finally won her over. I guess running for thirty miles will really win a girl. So then Wayne talks to Judith again. He gives her a big Montana.
Speaker 1: All she wants is a big I've never had a big Montana before. They were big in the nineties. Are they not around? I don't know if it's still a thing. I haven't had that Arby's.
Speaker 2: Here, and maybe I'll go, that's the Arby's with the old SIGNE should have had big montanas.
Speaker 1: Fuck so yeah, uh yeah. He asked her why she went for Darren.
Speaker 2: We get her backstory before, because he's like, I feel like you need like the strong, like assertive type. Daren doesn't fit that, and she's like, well, before him, I was engaged to a kickbox Yeah, so it like like a blood sport kickboxer and love that she was at one of his blood sports with the flag with the American flags. But he died did like they checked the holes, So like her boyfriend died, and I think she's wearing the same outfit that she meets Darren in, so I think.
Speaker 1: It's like he died that night and then she met No way, I think.
Speaker 3: Oh, also, if I like looking up sometimes like goofs and stuff in the movies, I saw the one where it was like, oh yeah, the big montana. The buns keep switching. Oh really, one's assessme seed and then one's a kaiser, and I thought that was hilarious.
Speaker 1: She flirts with Wayne. She gets the sauce on her boobs and he's like, all in, leave out. She cleaves out. I hope that she's wearing like the cowboy boots. She's hearing like his cloth. H Yeah.
Speaker 2: So he like starts making out with her and everything, and then he's like I can't. He's like, just give me one hand. It's just one hand, and I'll do it. So, yeah, someone starts ringing the bell. JD's not answering, so he goes up and I love that. Jad's eating and reading a PlayStation game manual.
Speaker 1: He's reading like like NFL ninety eight or so.
Speaker 2: But yeah, he's just like, why did you answer the door? He's like, I'm eating. He's like he's like, told answer the door, but I don't answer the door when I'm eating.
Speaker 1: He's like, this is friends. I love. I love. I didn't know that. He's like, you know a lot of things. I was gay. Is there anything else I should know? I have three balls. So we find out the coach is out of jail. He found a.
Speaker 2: Judge that was a sports fan, and he's planning to crash with the guys and I love that. They're like He's like, I want to use the toylet. He's like, you can't. We're saving water and he's like good, idea.
Speaker 1: Good. He's like, wait, what do you do?
Speaker 2: He's like, we used the lunch and I was like, do you guys have any TV? No, and he's like, I'll find something the mails. I love the scene where he just drops trow.
Speaker 1: Again. He's the most supportive guy in the world. It's amazing.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so he he asked what they did with her, and he goes, oh, we ate her alive. He's like that's the perfect crime.
Speaker 1: No evidence.
Speaker 2: Uh, But then he puts the TV on and he realizes they lied. She's still alive and she's breaking out of the change. She's getting away. He's like, go chop her head off or something, and he's like, I'll do it. So yeah, she goes down there. He tells her that he's there to kill her. Yeah, and he's like, mand if I defend myself, He's like, of course, I love a fair fight. Beats the shit out of him and then Evil Woman starts playing Yes which was the alternate title for this movie.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I gotta either it was the original title or in some.
Speaker 2: Other countries, it's known as evil Woman, which I think is a great title. Ho says that Save and Silverman is a good catchy title, but evil Woman is a little bit more fitting for the So she takes off, kicking all their asses. I love JD has a towel over his and she leaves. When that comes back any he thinks it's Wayne.
Speaker 1: He's like, dude.
Speaker 2: So while this is happening, Sandy is moving her stuff into Darren's house and she takes her top up or make it out, and then Judith arrives.
Speaker 1: Oh god, this always actually killed me when I would watch it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's like covering herself up. So yeah, she's able to get her claws back into Darren. She's like, how could you? I was just wondering if you still love me?
Speaker 1: I know, I know. So yeah, he tells Sandy like, yeah, go back to the Nunnery. But I like that.
Speaker 2: He says, like I promised, Yeah, I did pledge my love. I'm like, Darren, come on, come on, come on, come on. Uh yeah, it's like sad. You feel sad for Sandy, Like dude, she just stop the nunnery for it. I do love liked with this tramp like I'm on a trip. It's up until yesterday, I was treated.
Speaker 1: To be coming on. So Wayne and JD show up.
Speaker 2: Oh no, Darren beats the ship out of them and drops them both onto Sandy's car and she's like, I do love you tossed it out of way and he's like, gd.
Speaker 1: We did it because we loved him. He's like, oh you love it. He goes talk it just tosses them out, So the cops called.
Speaker 2: They're in jail. They're tossed out in jail. H okay he So he shows up in jail. Darren let them know that the wedding is still on, and he's I love the look in my eye and tell him.
Speaker 1: Tell me that you love Juli. He's like, I love Judith. Look into our both our eyes. At the same time, he's like, I'm out of here.
Speaker 2: So then they called the coach and they try to like He's like, I do anything for you boys. We need ten thousand dollars. Hell no, what in your version? What do they say to him to get them to get him to save them?
Speaker 1: So I just remember the coach saying, they're making your wear dresses. They're making us there girlfriends. What they're can you wear dresses in there? Okay, my god, that's terrible. Yes, our rated version. They go, come on, coach, sodomizing us in here? What they're corn hole in you?
Speaker 2: They're sodomizing us? And he goes, they're corn hole in you? Don't Yeah, I didn't, ye because I remember there you wear dresses And when I was watching our dy versions, like, I don't remember corn hole or sodomy being mentioned.
Speaker 1: The uh but yeah. Then the coach breaks him out of jail. He uses his win truck kind of sounds like my truck. Kind of sounds like my truck backing up half awesome. I still love that. I do anything for you boys. Hell no, no way. So they break them out.
Speaker 2: They stop by Sandy as she was taking her final valves, and they convince her not to do it. The nuns are sad, I lost another one.
Speaker 1: Son of a big lost another one. What is she gonna wear? They're like, don't wrry, I got we got you JD's sister's clothes.
Speaker 2: She's a stripper and a hooker. And then they have one more stop they have to do. They go to the stadium and they kidnap Neil Diamond.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, fel Diamond.
Speaker 2: I love where he's just like, you're the ones who have been doing this, this setting me naked pictures and Wade's like, we didn't do that, and he goes JD.
Speaker 1: He's like, I'm sorry, sorry. So they're all explaining the situation.
Speaker 2: He's like, okay, hold on, so Darren marriage Judith and he goes, look, all these years, I've always written about the healing power of love, but I've never had a chance for it.
Speaker 1: By the way, they keep quoting lines for this when.
Speaker 2: They're just like, come on, Neil, turn on your heart life, and he's like, love on the rocks, you know, big rocks, no big surprise, and they're like, where's the wedding. It's at the corner of something in America. We come into America.
Speaker 1: But I love that the cops are on their case.
Speaker 2: The coach one little jail breaks, he's like, he's like, he's like caprice four cars back, so they clearly not follow them.
Speaker 1: So he gets an oozy and he's like, I'll slow them down. Boys.
Speaker 3: Before he jumps out, he's like, you get this lady in the wedding and he goes pleasure to meet you, mister Diamond, and.
Speaker 1: Then he just fucking slides across by several cars and he's just coming off dude. So funny.
Speaker 2: I just love the pleasure to beat. Hey, we coming to America. So the wedding is happening. They're about to like, you know, take their vowels, do their vowels, and then Neil interrupts yes with hello again Hello, and he's like Neil Neil.
Speaker 1: Which is funny. This is like like great Neil. I just reviewed.
Speaker 2: Speaking of movies where guys are trying to save dudes from overbear and girlfriends, I just reviewed over on Kaylee's Channel Night at the Roxbury, which came out of for where What's his Face saves will power from him his overbearing girlfriend with a song. Well that one was Hadaway's what is Love?
Speaker 1: You can do it? Okay, Kaylee can't do it. Really, she can't do it. I gotta practice. I went back and watched some old skits. None of the guest hosts could actually get it really, even Jim Carrey. He didn't do it.
Speaker 2: Jim Carrey like this, Yeah, so uh they interrupt They're playing the song and then Sandy interrupts, singing the song.
Speaker 1: In the hook or Albus the Hooker Outfit.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: But then he like, he finally tells you that he's like, I can't I love He goes, I love Neil, and he goes and Sandy does kneel first Sandey, so he he's gonna get his happy ending, which, by the way, Neil and did write a song for this, I Believe in Happy Endings.
Speaker 1: It plays during the credits. Okay he wrote that for this, Uh so yeah.
Speaker 2: He runs over to Sandy and kisses her passionately, and then Judith wants to know where's.
Speaker 1: Her happy ending?
Speaker 2: And then who shows up Wayne singing the song I love this moment where he's running to him, you think she's jumping his arm.
Speaker 1: She just picks up the chairs like do you think just because I love Dared, I don't go with a loser like you?
Speaker 3: And then they beat the shit out of each other that they both of them get their teeth knocked out, and then that's when they realize that they love each other with an aggressive makeout sad on the asserted madness, You've won here the parkourbitch, I'm only dreamed out, I love, But.
Speaker 1: She hesitates because she like doesn't want again. Uh, but yeah, what about JD and coaches happy ending? Well, what do you know it? They both happened to be gay, me too, really And then they all get married. They all get men and men may the men.
Speaker 3: They all get married at the same time at the Neil Diamond.
Speaker 1: God. Yeah yeah. And then they revealed that they're all on stage.
Speaker 2: But I love the men are playing instruments, the women are doing backup bos but Harley erbys with them doing backup.
Speaker 1: It's the little things man.
Speaker 3: Sing it, sing it out, Oh, rock out to Holly Holy Oh, it's great. Uh.
Speaker 2: And everyone's in the crowd by the way, the priest, the nun, the circus family, they're all hanging out.
Speaker 1: Amazing.
Speaker 2: I'm sure if the movie had more time, the Asian guy who fell down the stairs would have been there, the raccoon would have set.
Speaker 1: They should have got to the raccoon party. Oh god, dude, what a great ending scene.
Speaker 2: It's just such a fun movie. It's just such a great time, Like, is it the best thing ever?
Speaker 1: No? Are you laughing though.
Speaker 2: From beginning now you're laughing, beginning to have a real stick up your ass to not like this movie and not find it funny.
Speaker 1: And I'm sure there's people that are like that did a bell, like shut up.
Speaker 2: It's funny. It's really fun It's really funny. And I will cherish the shirt there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I die. Yes, beautiful savings. These will be available for all the Tony heads and what's that so tapes from the crypt dot com and what's that promo? Yeah, so tapes from the crypt dot net.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm having leftovers like during February, so when this comes out, So yeah, you'll be able to get leftover saving Silverman stuff this month.
Speaker 1: Nice. Yeah, and I love it.
Speaker 2: It's a great movie to revisit. Watch it on Valentine It's perfect. Yeah, it's a great time. This comes out February. This comes out on Valentine's before or after. I believe we have an event coming up in the Shamney Creek, right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: We're doing uh so it's you know Laring New Year, the Year of the Snakes that we're doing a mystery double feature that is snake themed. So me and you will be at Shamney Creek along with Movie John Magazine girls like ours hosting the Dumpster Boys will be there with us.
Speaker 1: Nice, it'll be a great time. It's gonna be a great and it's it's a mystery with the movie is yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm trying to think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, two snake themed double features. I would say one well known one not so you'll get a balance.
Speaker 1: King Kobra. I love King Kobra.
Speaker 2: That's got we uh oh my god, the from Karate Kid, right, yeah, mister, and I believe Pedro from a you know what, that'd be a good to be Tuesday one. I love King KOs Last year, me and Jess did a commentary track for Noah's r or Noah's Shark.
Speaker 1: It's on Patreon. That was a mistake. Oh good, we need it like a short one.
Speaker 2: We can do a commentary track because we were gonna shoot the Rocky episode and Tricia was running late. Yeah, so like, oh, here's a commentary track we can do to get out of the way.
Speaker 1: Big mistake.
Speaker 2: But it auto played King Cobra afterwards, and I remember watching that movie a lot as a kid.
Speaker 1: Kinkobra was good. I'm trying to think of out their bad snake movies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I said, you'll get one like classic, and then you'll get one that's a little bit more of a deep cut.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I'm excited. I'm excited. You guys should come out to that one. Though, if you're in the air Silent Predators, I'm not gonna say say much more. I highly doubt it's either. I'll just say it flat out safe for the audience. No, Well man Anaconda three. Maybe maybe there is a secret feature.
Speaker 3: Speaking of Jack Black and Anaconda, So me and Johannah want to do what is the worst Lake Placid sequel and what is the worst Anaconda movie? Because we did the first of each, but we have to keep We had to delay Anaconic because I gotta figure out a way to.
Speaker 2: Get the Chinese remake that came out a few years ago. You told me about that, Yes, and they announced that on Christmas. Paul Run and Jack Black are putting out an Anaconda remake.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Why why? I mean you already had j Lo and Ice Cube. But what do you really want? I mean, only one of those sequels went theatrical. I think we're good. I think we're good.
Speaker 2: And then eventually after we do those, we want to do Lake Placid versus Ana Condo. I want to I haven't seen that, which again, the crocodile was not called Lake Placid. THO doesn't makes sense, right, but yeah, so check us out there in the Channey Creek Brewery. I gotta figure out where what con I'm going to next. I wanted to go to Galaxy Con, but I forgot to book a table. Uh, maybe I will have in this time that this airs. Maybe I will have booked it, who knows, but yeah.
Speaker 1: Check that out.
Speaker 3: Check out his site. Follow let's use your code too. You use the code and yeah, that's it from us. Have a happy Valentine's Day. I'm sure next year I'll have a lady.
Speaker 1: I'm sure. I'm sure. Sour cream and onions. You know.
Speaker 2: The first Valentine's Day one I did, I did with Johannah and then she was engaged the next year. The next I did it with Crystal and Casey and then they got boyfriends the next year. This might be your year, Tim, This might be your year. Thanks everybody, next year you come back. Yeah, Tony, that didn't work.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, I'm sorry. I guess it only works with women on the show. Oh say guys, goodbye. Remember to like, comment, and subscribe. Check out our other videos and Patreon page.