Speaker 1: One on one with Lynch Intaco.
Speaker 2: Orlando's rock station one oh one one w jr R. You get a sponsor this hour Talco.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's a pick your ticket Thursday later on this hour, actually next hour on.
Speaker 1: Our Instagram page chance.
Speaker 3: To win tickets a whole bunch of shows, including a offspring prime as a perfect circle.
Speaker 2: So that'll that post will go up six six o'clock and then you have all day at one o one one w JRR too participate if you so desire.
Speaker 3: And the cool thing is is that we pick well, not us, but Promotions picks multiple winners, so you could be at a big JR show just for a following us on Instagram.
Speaker 2: This is kind of an interesting site here.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: A South Korean man dressed as Captain America has been indicted and rung up on chargers for trying to storm the Chinese embassy in Soul, South Korea.
Speaker 3: Wow, could we throw Russia in the Germany or somebody?
Speaker 2: So you get the South Korean dude dressed as Captain America storming the Chinese embassy in Soul, South Korea.
Speaker 3: If he was only eating barbecue, do you have you had South Korean barbecue? Because I know when Gamble used to be on the show, he was South Korean. I believe, Wait, which one's the good Korea? South Korea South? He was he had South Korean in him and he said, you know, he like this and that My wife bought a meal that is South Korean barbecue, and I'm wondering is it worthy? I mean, because American barbecue is a different beast.
Speaker 2: I think the is into South Korean, the sweeter sauce stuff, and.
Speaker 1: Don't know That's what I'm asking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've had it. Did your wife buy that Kevin's thing South Korean barbecue?
Speaker 1: Thanks?
Speaker 2: Hey, Costco?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because we have burn ends in the freezer, and I thought it was okay, okay, the burn ends. On the other hand, those are balls, d Those are great.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 1: Speaking of foreign food, how about that venezuel and burger yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't know that was a thing. But uh rumba one of our stations here, they shout out room. Uh yeah, they have like a buffet brought to them every morning from a restaurant somewhere. And I don't know where that restaurant was or what.
Speaker 1: Victor said to me.
Speaker 3: He goes, hey, taco, you want to you want to Venezuelan.
Speaker 2: Burger, and uh damn man, he goes drab on for the inch.
Speaker 1: I didn't know.
Speaker 2: Uh it had a little Venezuelan flag planted in the bun. I don't know if that's what makes it the Venezuelan burger or it's just a Venezuelan restaurant.
Speaker 3: I think is that it had the ham and the mozzarella. People like the court on Blue Berger. Yes, we know that we have meat fans on this show because we have Speti or Petties as a sponsor. If you ever get a chance or just google Venezuelan burger and make one that was some good. Even texted me in the middle of there and goes that burger was blankety blank.
Speaker 2: Whatever that green stuff was was really good. Did you put that green stuff on it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It was like a guawk almost like a guawk a almost like yeah, and a guac aoli mixed your ranch. It was good anyway.
Speaker 2: The cat to the South Korean Captain America was protesting human rights violations by the Chinese, trying to storm their embassy.
Speaker 1: Did they run them over with a tank?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, no.
Speaker 2: If he had tried this in China. That'd probably be a different ending to this.
Speaker 1: I just heard China in there, and I thought tank, I never forget that.
Speaker 2: I don't think they had tanks at the embassy in South South Korea.
Speaker 3: Somebody said Korean barbecue at two two five two six is a lot like Hawaiian barbecue sweet side. Somebody else Korean barbecue is amazing. It's the blank. Yeah good then maybe uh I'll tell my wife fire that up right.
Speaker 1: I don't call her bro uh.
Speaker 2: CDC, who we all love so much, have issued a killjoy warning to spring breakers who areas No.
Speaker 1: No, no, don't have coitus because measles.
Speaker 2: No no, no no, they're not, as it pertains a spring break no mention some measles. But deng gay virus or deng gay fever, on the other hand, apparently spreading in some spring break hotspot locations around the globe.
Speaker 3: We're in, We're in still in March, and we're already getting dang gay. It's gonna be a hot summer. Yeah, this is the whole you know. They're all places where mosquitoes have a greater likelihood. I am well more international locations this time of year, but Dominican oh, yeah, you're going to Dominica. You know, uh, you know where that originated the name of that? What the Dominican Republic? No, dangay, you could do the math. So we got big. They got the fever for flavor of mosquito. Sorry, I'm feeling in fuego this morning.
Speaker 1: I think this.
Speaker 2: Uh did you have like just a short span of sleep last night? You were no?
Speaker 3: You know what's funny is I had a uh that might be the problem. I had a full nice scream up Goldilocks in little red riding hood right out of the gate. And they pounced on you for that. Mm hmmm two two five six. Somebody goes, I think I got too much sleep. It feels good. I need to try that more often. Somebody goes, oh, yeah, venice waying off food, good stuff, almost.
Speaker 1: Just guessing all right?
Speaker 2: Oh then this.
Speaker 1: Flow to man floa to man floating down. Man got to be a flowing man. He's got to be a flying man.
Speaker 3: Just a quick little trip to Lake County, Claremont. I was in Lake County just the other week. What do we got going on? Christopher Geffney. I think I was there with you at the Yeah, yeah, Shamrock Shamrock and yeah, shamrock in Fest, which we'll definitely do next year.
Speaker 2: Yet. Christopher Gaff he lives in Claremont, and he's been arrested after he was spotted and reported taking target practice with a rifle outside of his apartment complex. Had a makeshift target set up just in a large grassy area right outside the apartment complex. Cops show up.
Speaker 1: And like, what are you doing? I'm just doing target practice.
Speaker 2: He had been washing a quote military movie and felt inspired.
Speaker 3: Wow, we're gonna go by Chris because I'm sure you listen.
Speaker 1: It's nothing.
Speaker 3: We're on first name basis, walking load. Baby, Chris. You're not even calling Christopher Chris one of our boys. Look, you don't watch that'site watching them digs a hazard and going and jumping a ditch in your truck.
Speaker 1: Don't do it.
Speaker 2: There's plenty of places, there's plenty of ranges around, man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or go and shoot clays. Man, if you shoot them them clay pigeons.
Speaker 2: You can come over from a hard day of work and there's one of your neighbors is outside the complex cracking off rounds.
Speaker 1: Hey, kids, careful on your way to the pool. Chris is out there I'm General Patton. From now on.
Speaker 2: For your Grinchao on demand, download the iHeartRadio app Call for right here.