Speaker 1: I think it's just going to get weirder and weirder and weirder, and finally it's going to be so weird that people are going to have to talk about how weird it is. Welcome back to Forbidden Knowledge News. I'm your host Chris Matthew. Today my guest is Kadrick Olson. Be sure and check out our merchshop. We've got killer T shirt designs. We have shirts for the films and hoodies. Use the link right in the description to go check that out. Watch my films, A called Louisiana is on to b Doors of Perception on Amazon Prime. I am booking guests for September. If you have suggestions or you'd like to be a guest, email me Forbidden Knowledge neews at gmail dot com. Today, I want to welcome back to the show Kadrick Olson. He is an internationally renowned author, speaker, and teacher who specializes in divergent paths of spiritual growth. Kdrick, Welcome back. How you doing.
Speaker 2: I'm doing great, Thanks for having me back. How are you doing.
Speaker 1: I'm doing excellent. It's great to have you back. Today. You wanted to discuss the active suppression of spirituality and spiritual abilities within humans, which keeps us locked into a limited material existence. It seems to be the opposite of what we're supposed to be doing here. Even within the framework of religion and many theological belief systems, mechanisms of control have been integrated for the benefit of the few within the ruling class. But now we've entered a new era of awareness about the nature of our systems, the nature of reality, and people are looking for answers. There's a lot of information right now, but there's also a lot of bad information, so it gets difficult to sift through everything. And I'm looking forward to getting your insights into this. Before we do, remind the audience a little bit about yourself and let them know how they can find more.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, the best way to find me is my name K Trick k AE D R I C H. Go to Ktrick dot com, go to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Google, type in my name. I like to say that my name is a key that opens many doors, so give it a shot. But a bit about me and this paranormal stuff. I can literally say I was born into the paranormal. My mom's obstetrician held regular seances in his home and he wrote a book about his paranormal experiences. And he was a regular lecturer at the Spiritualist church that was my church that I grew up in, And a Spiritualist church is like your typical Protestant church, but services ended with one to three trans channelers coming up on the stage and doing channeling Saturday nights. There were seances in the church basement that we attended, and my mom got me going in psychic development classes at an early age, so this is something that's been a part of Plus, I grew up in a house that was very haunted. There was paranormal activity on a daily basis, and I had my bedroom down in the basement all by myself, which opened up all sorts of interesting little fear bits because I would say that was my first exposure to how our spirituality can really get repressed and pushed down. Because even as a kid, I loved watching horror movies. You know, it was just kind of a thing. Oh how I am even to this day.
Speaker 1: Saying here, man, I was the same way.
Speaker 2: And knowing I lived in a haunted house, you know, you could see TV dials change, you'd hear footsteps. I knew there were spirits in the house. And even though I went to the spiritualist church and I had very positive experiences with the paranormal, and I mean that they were all very positive. I was having a hard time as a child rectifying what I would see in the movies, the ghost toys that you'd hear at school, the stuff that would be on TV that were all scary paranormal stuff, and then you'd hear the religious people saying, no, these are demons and these are evil spirits trying to attack you. Of course, it scared the hell out of me being a kid trying to rectify what I'm being told and then experiencing the complete opposite.
Speaker 1: Can you give us some examples of what you were experiencing. You said they were mostly positive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, even for example, just going to sleep at night was kind of challenging because I was sensitive. I was aware. I could feel spiritual activity going on, and being in the dark basement by myself, I could feel there were spirits in the room, and I really was trying to figure out, like, are they here attacking me? Am I going to get possessed? What's going on here? And I learned that if I turned on the TV and had a TV real close to the bed. There was something about that TV, like maybe electromagnetic interference that set up something around that they would leave me alone at night, And over time I developed the relationship with what I call the whispers. You know, spirit guys are like a group of advanced beings that would teach me things and working with this fear and trying to figure out how to get a good night's sleep, they came in and taught me about changing energy states, clearing energy out, setting boundaries so that things won't mess with you at night. And I started to implement those uncertain because I'm like, what am I getting this information from? So I started implementing what they were teaching me, and then sure enough I could go to bed without the TV on at night. And it's something that even helps when I travel, Like I notice if I go to a hotel room, the first night is always a disturbed night of sleep. But then I'm like, oh, yeah, set your boundary, set the energies, and then after that, no matter how long I'm in the hotel, it's so much easier. So that's an example of how that fear turned into something positive because it helped me understand what was going on, how to work with it, how to deal with it because of spirit communication.
Speaker 1: Would you say, throughout all of your experiences up until now you had primarily positive experiences or did you have negative experience as well?
Speaker 2: I would say the vast, overwhelming majority has been neutral to positive.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: You know, one of the things that's interesting about human beings on this planet is we get so worried about what other people think about us, the way we're looking, the way we're acting, the way we could be perceived. But in reality, if you're walking down the street, you go into a busy place, a vast majority of the people out there just don't even notice. They don't even care, and so we're psyching ourselves up and getting ourselves all riled up over nothing. Well, the same is true with the spiritual world. There's just spirits everywhere, energy is everywhere, and a vast majority of them just don't care. So majority of paranormal experiences are completely neutral, and then the ones that are direct and intentional have been really positive. When I really think about it, I think I've only had two negative experiences that were directly associated with me. But working with and students over the decades. Yeah, there's been some pretty heinous situations, but they're not what people were told they were. You know, we're always told that every ghost is a demon, that is something bad's happening in your house and you're under demonic attack. And I found that's absolutely not true. That our misperception of what's going on actually creates more fear, and that fear actually creates the problems that people are experiencing. So when I've encountered those negative situations, it's less about what to do with the home and less what to do with the spirit. There is some of that, but it's more to do with the people living there shifting their understanding and helping them to really develop the skills to coexist with what's in the house. And then I've seen all the paranormal activity, all the unwanted stuff, completely end because of that shift and understanding.
Speaker 1: Let's get into what you wanted to discuss tonight about the suppression of spirituality. Looking back at what we have as far as documentation about our spiritual past and ancient history, it seems there have been ups and downs throughout history as far as the suppression of spirituality, the understanding that people had of spiritual principles. We definitely seem to be in a downside during this period of time as far as our modern interaction and understanding of spirituality. When do you think this started to get suppressed.
Speaker 2: I think the real suppression started probably a medieval period. In my studies of ancient cultures, ancient traditions all around the world, every culture, and I mean every culture had had theories, had an understanding, and had practices for dealing with the spirits, working with the spirits, existing with the spirits in a very very positive way. And yeah, there was some trepidation because people are people, even if they're in spirit form rather than physical forms of jerk could still be a jerk in the spirit and so they had ways of dealing with problem spirits and that sort of thing. And most of the people that had the skills, the training, and it was their job to work on the spiritual level, they were generally revered, they held an honorable position in their cultures. Sometimes there was some unnerved feelings about that. You know, people who didn't understand this unseen world and understand the connection and what we've seen timelessly is somebody who may be skilled in magical arts. They are revered, their services are needed, but there's somebody who doesn't trust it and then spins it out of control and sort of vilifies them. That's been common for human nature. But prior to the medieval period, it seems like people all over the world had this positive interaction with land spirits, ancestral spirits, last spirits, and it was a regular thing. But then something happened in the spiritual traditions where anything outside of Orthodoxy was demonized, anything that wasn't part of the church was shut down. And I do think this is just my theory. I do think a big part of that is those people who are spiritually aware interacting with the spirit world could tap into something bigger than they were, had a deeper understanding of the nature of reality, human consciousness, spiritual existence. And that church came in and said, no, we are the only authority. If it doesn't exist within these walls, and if it isn't done by our authorities, it's evil, and they started a massive campaign. You know, you've heard about the witch trials, you've heard about the Inquisition, all of these sorts of things. That was a very massive, concerted effort to shut down any sort of spiritual tradition outside of the church. And as we start getting into the seventeen hundreds eighteen high und it's when the invention of the scientific method, people became a bit more rational. They started to learn to question Christianity. They started to look at the world and start really evaluating. That started a second movement, because the unseen world of the spiritual world is not quantifiable. It doesn't really exist in a clinical setting where you can have a test group and a control group and figure these things out. It doesn't fit into these nice, easy, concrete packages, which gave that ability to discount and say, nope, it's not real, it's nothing happening. And as we start progressing into the more modern times, there was a nice resurgence with the spiritualist movement. People were getting into spirit communication. The Luigi board came in, the fashion table tipping started happening. People were doing automatic writing. It became a thing. People were doing this. It was fun. People were having great experience. But then the pr started. No, this is really demonic activity, this is really evil stuff. And the other side of people who are believing in spirits, people who are believing in connection to the unseen. Well, they're mentally unstable and they need to be institutionalized and put on drugs. This is a mental illness, and as we continue to progress, that's what we get into TV shows, movies, and I don't blame them. A real paranormal experience is going to make for a terrible movie because it's so subtle, it's so common. People really may not realize just how common paranormal experiences are, but they'll take one of those outlier cases and then spin it into something huge and outrageous and make a movie out of it. And then, of course that reinforces that fear pattern that any spirit, any paranormal activity, it's demonic, it's evil. You've got to cast it out. And that just further shut down people's ability to connect with the spirit, just made them locked in to the physical world where they can't access the wholeness of what reality is. And so it's been a progression i'd say since the Middle Ages, and it's gone through various iterations to where we are today.
Speaker 1: There seems to have been this spiritual communication and interaction with the metaphysical world that was hidden away and reserved for the most wealthy and powerful at the Times and everyone else was to stay away from it because it was deemed evil. But at the same time, the most wealthy and powerful, most likely we're still utilizing some of those practices, right.
Speaker 2: Oh. Absolutely. I came across a post a few months ago a little meme and it makes absolute sense. Millionaires, higher accountants, billionaires, higher astrologers. And I've seen that in client work. You know, some of the people that have a more higher income, they're more wealthy, they seem to have this more of a deeper connection, not necessarily deeper, but they do seem to have a connection and interest and a curiosity to explore it, to further themselves and to boost that. But that is spreading out more. There's a big shift in consciousness and awareness that more and more people are aware of that that you don't have to have the big income. You don't have to have all of these financial resources at your disposal. All you need is you in existence. And I think the more we are doing this work, the work that you're doing, and then we're getting this message out of the out to the world, the more we're realizing it's not something that needs to rely in the hands of the few, but it's actually something accessible to everybody.
Speaker 1: Let's try and get an understanding of these spiritual realms. I think that we have a lot of different ideas of what people are interacting with, what the astral planes or metaphysical realms are, and what it means to us as humans. There seems to be a reflective realm of the material in the spiritual. Would you say that's accurate that what we're experiencing here has reflection in the spiritual realms?
Speaker 2: Absolutely. I like to tell people that energy. We got to find a better word than energy. It's just too commonly used for too many things. But I'm just going to use it for now. Energy, like spiritual energy is information and it's emotion. They're all the exact same thing. And I'll also tell people that we are not spiritual beings having a physical existence. We are spiritual and physical beings. We're both having a dynamic experience. And it's just what you said. What we do in the physical will reflect in the spiritual and what we connect with and what we're in interacting with, whether we're aware of it or not in the spiritual realm, will affect us in the physical and where we can see that is there's these notions today of densities, like the physical realm could be third density, our four dimensional existence three of space one a time, our four dimensional existence in space time is third density, whereas what we would call the afterlife, this spiritual world, that higher realm, might be fifth density. There is a layer in between that is kind of like a sandbox. It's where we don't realize that most of the time, but we are creating things in this fourth density sandbox all the time. We're making thought forms, servitors, eggrigors, We're creating these energy wells that exist in this fourth density that is so very close to the physical density that they interact all the time. This is why normal investigators, ghost hunters, their devices will go off while you'll hear knocking on the walls where spirits can move things. They can sort of condense that fourth density energy to affect those things. But it is also what causes a direct interaction with the physical body. This is where I like to refer to the work of hammer Off and Penrose, whether orc or theory, where they were basically finding a scientific explanation of how the soul interacts with the body through all of the nerves, all the nerve endings in our body, and that's where the fourth density energy connects with the physical body. And that's why whenever we do something in the physical world, any thought, any belief, repeated behavior patterns will create an energy output that shows up in the fourth density, and that can create what I call shadow beings. It's an expression of your own shadow energy can create thought forms all of these other kind of entities or little wells of energy that just sit there that are attuned to those specific thoughts, beliefs, emotions, those kind of things, and they reinforce that within ourselves and then it could be physically damaging or physically improving. So you're absolutely right. There is cause to understand that there is a dynamic relationship between the physical and the spiritual, because there is.
Speaker 1: When we look at the times when humanity leans more into the material and rejects spiritual principles. Do you think this is rooted in human desire for the material or some kind of spiritual parasite that feeds on our negativity. And when we sink more into the material realm, we tend to be more negative, We tend to have toxic behaviors. And I'm wondering is this just because we are so reliant on the material we want to have that pleasure so much we're just choosing it, or is there some kind of influence behind it of a spiritual nature.
Speaker 2: My answer is actually both. Okay, So let's ex take the Industrial Revolution for example. You know, people working ten twelve hour more days in these factories under what we would consider inhumane conditions today, and it was just very spartan conditions, very spartan leadership styles. Just work, work, work, that's all you're supposed to do. Children were brought in basically child labor to crawl through the machines and fix things, and that was driven by those industry leaders that really wanted to maximize the profitability out of their workers. You know, they just wanted to see how much they could make in getting these people to work, work, work, work, work. Now, that sets up two potential layers of spiritual interaction. The misery and the suffering that the workers have to go through, their belief that life is terrible. I'm supposed to be suffering, this is horrible. That will create that energetic environment that continues to support those feelings, and that could create thought forms and definitely will create eggregors, which is like a collectively created entity that is fed off of our beliefs. And so the workers collective beliefs that things are supposed to be miserable and suffering. It exists out there, and the more they acknowledge how much their life sucks and how it's terrible, the more they're feeding this thing. And if they find those glimmers of hope, that they find that glimmer that path out of there, this eggregor, these fourth density entities will come back and say, now life just sucks. You're supposed to just work, and they'll end up, unfortunately self sabotaging themselves, and then they're back in the predicament that they're in. The other side is from the industry leaders, those who are motivated by the profit at the expense of anybody. They will push, push, push, and they will in their corporations, in their organizations create a like a toulpa that oversees the operations of that and it will do anything it can to increase the profitability of that company, because it's life force is driven by that profitability and the expansion and the growth of that company, and it doesn't care about the working conditions of the people, and so you've got this grow eggregor of the workers, you've got the toolpa of the industry that are kind of sort of conspiring against each other. But here's where we have to be very careful. Those things are not necessarily independent, sovereign, interdimensional beings that have come here bent on the intention of making suffering happen. They are human created entities created by the suffering and the exploitation, and they sustain their existence by promoting the continuation of suffering and exploitation. And then when something comes in to interrupt that process, you know, like workers' rights, the eight hour workday, five days a week, unionizing, of course, those things are going to get upset because it diminishes the amount of suffering that they're going to feed off of. But when we can empower ourselves to overcome those conditions, and we work at the physical level to overcome those conditions and improve our conditions in life, we start starving off these entities, and then they lose interest in us. And so it is a dynamic process on these levels.
Speaker 1: As a society, many of us, especially the ones in the conspiratorial realms, those that are waking up to everything. Many people do like to blame the ruling class for the collective problems that we have, and they actually have a huge part in this because it's a combination of that psychopathy at higher levels and these aggrigors that perpetuate the continuation of this behavior. It seems to be a NonStop cycle of this intelligence interacting with human greed and toxicity that keeps people in the same place essentially.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and that was the key word psychopathy. There's this old saying that's been going around that power corrupts and absolute power corrupts. Absolutely. I disagree. I think the corrupt seek power and the absolutely corrupt seek absolute power. And when we realize that psychopathy is really some sort of a neurological imbalance, that it is a mental illness where they do not have empathy for anybody else. They just want what they want, you know, very narcissistic behavior, Bachabelian kind of thing. They will go out and do whatever it needs to be done to get what they want, and they don't care what people are encountering. And that creates that fourth density dynamic that back and forth. And unfortunately, these people are very charismatic, but they're very power hungry. They don't care who they step on to get where they are, so they get where they are, while the rest of humanity is kind of like live and let live, just be and let other people be. And then they find themselves sort of under the thumb of that psychopath power that is creating all of this for them, so it's difficult to get out. But today that's one of the big advantages today is with the Internet, with all of the information being made available everywhere. And I know people are screaming, you know, don't end privacy, and I can understand that, but that removal of privacy in a way has opened up the travesties that have been happening, has opened up just the extent of that psychopathic outreach, and people are learning how to push back against it, how to empower themselves. So those old Arkans, those old too and eggrigors of those old ages, they're literally dying off, but they're they're struggling to Sometimes they'll push back harder, they'll get their agents going at the higher levels of industry and such to try to restir their influence over the populace. But I have to say the mass populace is actually winning in this case.
Speaker 1: I know we talked about this a bit last time you were on, but would you say that most of the negative entities, influences, even demons that most people refer to, are man created aggrigors.
Speaker 2: Yes, I will. I will say a vast The only ones I've encountered have in human created, and it's by altering our own inner beliefs, in our own inner world is what fends them off and keeps them away. And I am open to the possibility of potentially naturally existing ones. I'm gonna come back to that in a second, because sometimes I have seen people having paranormal problems, paranormal challenges, and real difficulties from land spirits. They're just nature based spirits. They live in the rocks, the trees, the landscapes, and they have the full range of emotions and understanding that humans do. And if we were to go in and mess with their home and their environment, they will seek retribution. And so some of the clients I've had over the years that have had paranormal problems have been because they've disturbed the land spirits. But that's easy to rectify. You just kind of do a mia culpa. You fix things, put things back into order, and then I teach them how to peacefully coexist with their land spirit neighbors. The problems stop. But the idea of something naturally existing, here's why I'm doubtful. We've heard many different traditions have sort of a love reciprocity. You know, the Wickens have the threefold law. Whatever you do comes back to your threefold. The Hindu in the Vetteric traditions have the karmic laws. So we've heard about the things that you put out there will eventually come back to you. And it seems that the universe in itself that we exist in is built to create, expand and sustain, latch create, sustain and expand you know, everything from stars and solar systems to life on this planet. Life on this planet is all about creating more life, sustaining that life, expanding that life. That seems to be the baseline state of being for our reality, and anything that is counter to that is like a distortion. And that's where we will see that law of reciprocity come back to us. If we're in alignment with that creation, sustaining, expanding, then we keep getting more of that. But if we're in distortion to that. We want to destroy, we want to make people suffer, we want to bring the you know, the end of things. That comes back to us too. So now, as a thought experiment, imagine an absolute being evil came into existence that was just nothing, bent on destruction, killing, just the end of all things. That law of reciprocity would come back onto it and eliminate its existence the moment it came into being. So to me and my understanding, in that way, it's not possible for there to be anything evil. There's not possible for there to be a devil or a satan or anything like that, because it just couldn't exist in the way the universe is built.
Speaker 1: Do you think extraterrestrials may be aggrigors or is this something completely different, a different type of life form.
Speaker 2: That's a really good question, and I'm waiting for the day that a craft lands in front of me and I get a definitive answer. But I've had interactions, I've had connections, I've seen UFOs in the sky. I know there's something to it. It is possible some of these are of eggrador quality. It's also possible some of them are interdimensional future travelers, people from another star. I don't know. I'm keeping my box open. Pope Bob wants it's something really profound in the way of belief. He said something. You know, Pope Bob is Robert Anton Wilson, and he said something. And somebody asked him, do you believe in book Foot Bigfoot? Do you believe Bigfoot exists? And he's like, why does it have to be a hard yes or a hard no. Can't I have like a spectrum of belief that I could believe it's possible, but I'm not sure. So maybe I'm seventy to eighty percent. And that's kind of the way I look at the extraterrestrial thing. I know there's something there, but my understanding if they're physical from another physical world, interdimensional whatnot, I don't know. So I'm not full one hundred percent. Yes they are are extraterrestrial physical beings. They could be, But what if it's a mix of the two. My answer is ultimately with the long way of saying, not sure yet.
Speaker 1: With everything that we experience in this realm, whether it's politics, economics, our spiritual beliefs, there seems to be a pendulum swing that catches up with us every few years, and at times it seems to swing a bit too far in either direction and can cause some problems in society. We may have swung a bit far in the material direction, but there does seem to be a correction that it's on its way. Do you think that we are in the midst of another upswing to the spiritual side, We indeed are.
Speaker 2: I'll give a couple of examples of how this works, working with clients over the years and even my own self. People who are spiritually connected and still physical beings, they will have a period of time where they're really connected, They're getting clear messages coming through. It's very apparent to them that they've got the spiritual connection, and then all of a sudden, they seem to lose that connection. They just don't have that. And when I work with them, I start to understand there's something in the physical world that's risen up and more challenging. You know, it could be physical health, financial responsibilities, something going on with a family or job. And what happens is when the physical world needs more of our at tension and resources, it feels like we're cut off from the spiritual but we're not it's just our attention and our focus is more on the physical world. And then once we get the physical world stuff established and calm back down, we can start giving more of our attention back to the spiritual. Then we start feeling more connected and more in that way, and that can happen at the collective level. Like we hit the Industrial Revolution hard, you know, nineteen eighties, seventies, you know, people were pushing that hard, and we see those little swings in there. But as we're moving into the era that we are today, there is still people who will pathologize or demonize paranormal interactions, but there's a vast majority of people that are leaving that orthodoxy behind. And I think that's also creating some of the panic because if you look at the statistics, the people who are declaring themselves whether religious affiliation is none is vastly growing, and all of the spiritual groups are declining. So that's sending some of that Oh God, we got to fix this, We got to get people back in the church. But I also think that those people waking up people becoming more aware, and that is part of the evolution of society. When we look at history, any sort of historical time period, like even the founding fathers of the US, and we look upon them favorably in history because the declaration of independence, winning the revolutionary or great we can look upon their favorable actions that they did. But if we were to look at their lifestyle and the people that they were, the things that they did, by our standards that we hold today, we would think that these were vile and reprehensible human beings, like how dare they do what they do? But in their time period that was considered completely normal behavior, that was expected socially enforced behavior. But to us it's vile. And so that is part of the evolution of our cultures. We're moving away from the things that are distortions of the universal baseline, and I think we're starting to tune into it more and more. And it's happening at the collective level because more and more people are awakening, inserting that information to the collective, which enables it easier for other people to have that experience as well.
Speaker 1: Where do you think our current technology falls into everything? Is technology a reflection of anti spirituality? Are if we embrace technology to too high of a degree, does it cut us off more from spirituality. What are your thoughts on that.
Speaker 2: It's a fair question because it comes up quite a bit, and I really think they're independents. Our technology is going to continue to progress, and when people start saying that it's moving too fast, well they're right. You know, the speed of innovation and invention is rapidly increasing. It's almost asked some total growth, which is why Ray Kurzweil talks about that singularity coming up when technology hits a point that we cannot further project what that technology looks like beyond that point, and so some people are very uncomfortable. They can't adapt. You know, when we're back in the eighties and people suddenly got cassette tapes, they were just like what is this? And all of a sudden CDs came out and we're blowing people's minds. They're like, no, records are better. But look at like AI today, electro voltaic cars, all of these things that are just advancing so rapidly. It makes people uncomfortable because they can't adapt as quickly as not as quickly. They just can't adapt. So in a very real sense, technology is sort of outpacing the brain and what the brain can do and so there will be some repercussions from that, but at the same time, our spiritual growth is advancing again as well, and we're continuing to do that work. I don't know if they ever will mesh. I don't know if they are. I mean, we are sort of the intersection point of that human beings are, but I don't know if they ever will intermingle intermesh like you make us a computer with a soul. That could be very interesting. But people are suggesting that AI may have those little hints of consciousness and part of the baseline of the universes everything is consciousness. I agree with animism and panpsychism. They're like different versions of the same thing. Psychism is the quantum science version and animism is the spiritual version that says everything is consciousness. Everything has some sort of conscious level to it. And so when we look to computers in AI and we realize they have that consciousness spark, and as they get more complex and they're thinking and reasoning, which they're not there. They're not thinking and reasoning yet, they're just putting pieces together. Think of it like an advanced word processor. But when they get to that point, does does that consciousness kick on. That's a good question. I'm going to keep my eyeballs peeled for that one. Yeah. But the fact is we got to keep doing our spiritual growth no matter what, because that is what's going to affect humanity, no matter what the technological state is.
Speaker 1: What do you think that looks like as time goes on spiritual growth in humans? What do you think humans will have the ability to do if they start to embrace the spiritual nature of reality?
Speaker 2: It comes with a greater degree of discernment, It comes with a greater degree of awareness of something in existence far beyond our imaginary potential and our imagination potential. Imagine this, and this is the world that I see that there is the physical world that is tangible, physical, solid, but intertwined with that, completely inexplicably intertwined with that, is an energetic realm, the unseen realm. It's the realm of spirits, the fourth density entities. It is vast. I would say, it's even more vast than the physical realms. And to be able to connect with that on a moment to moment, day to day basis, to be aware of what the energy shifts as you move from room to room to feel the energy shift when a person comes into the room and how you're interacting with them, and then also being aware when spirits do the same thing. You know how it feels when like a person walks in the room and looks at you, you can feel it. Well, it's the same thing with spirits. It feels the exact same way spirit walks into the room stairs at you, but we just tune it up. Most people tune that out, turn it off because there's no logical reason that they feel somebody should be standing there looking at them. So they're like, oh, it's just my mind playing tricks on me. Well, no it's not. You're just aware of something that you're denying. And so that future looks like people having that open awareness of the interlacing of the physical and the energetic, and that they're communicating back and forth, that you won't need paranormal investigators anymore because you don't have to prove that the paranormal exists. It's just now an integral part of everyday world. It's just people developing better and more expanded techniques for interacting and connecting with that. It does involve more out of body experiences, getting to remote viewing might become like an everyday thing for the average person, because it is for some people, and it does mean that they'll be getting information and downloads from people that have been there, done that. So, for example, let's say you have an inventor that's been working on a project his whole life, and he's made some great strides on that, and he's taught people what he's invented and how the invention works, and all of the mechanics and the theory and the math and the science to that, and then he dies normal thing, and his apprentices continue his work, but maybe they need that moment of inspiration, maybe need some guidance like how did this part work? What is this all about? And instead of kind of throwing their hands up, going well it's gone, we're lost, they reach out to him. Not necessarily a seance, but they just reach out to him and say, hey, can you give me some input to that? And they get the input and so his work continues to live on. And I think one of the most important things about this, and this is I think the most heartwarming is and today when people die, most people assume that's it. You're over. Maybe you're in heaven, but you can't get back to Earth, or maybe you just don't exist at all. That's the end, by by gone cut off. But think about all those times when you've thought, what would I do for just one more chance to say I love you, one more chance to connect, one more chance to feel you there in that future state that's gone. It's like, Okay, it sucks you're not in the physical world. It sucks you're gone. I'm sad about that, But hey, let's get together next Saturday and have a chat. Anyway, you know, that door will be open and people have that continued relationship even after the death of the body, and that will be commonplace. It won't be demonized or pathologized. It'll be just like, yeah, hey, I was talking to my grandma yesterday, just talked to you too, you know, it'll be just a common, ordinary thing.
Speaker 1: As far as spirit connections within the afterlife, is that something that can always be accessed by us, is the spiritual afterlife surrounding us at all times, just beyond our perception. Are whenever we cross over, is there a period after death where we're gone, We're not even in the astral realm, We're somewhere else.
Speaker 2: That's a fair question. Let's kind of peet a picture of that. When somebody transitions into the afterlife, what they need to learn how to do is to move and speak into function in a world where there's no time and the physics doesn't work the same way as as our physical world. Think about like a baby born into this world, how they have to learn to use their body. They have to learn to speak and walk and interact with things. Well, for some people it's the same in the afterlife. They have to kind of remember what it's like to talk, what it's like to move where there's no time, and they have to learn how to exist in that realm. And so there is some of that immediate period where you can't reach them because they're transitioning and they're learning and they're readjusting. For some people, that moment of death was difficult. Cults, there may be some things that are kind of locking them in where they just they need some extra help, and so they may be inaccessible at that point. Conversely, somebody who has explored their spirituality, has had out of body experience, explored the afterlife, they got really familiar with it, what it's like to interact with the spiritual realms. When their body dies and they go to the other side, there's still a bit of a transition and adjustment period, but it's much shorter, it's much quicker. But after they've made all of this adjustments, after they've gone through that healing, after they've gone through that work, there is absolutely nothing limiting them from coming back and interacting with us. Absolutely nothing, And in fact, most of them do it most of the time. I've encountered one or two people that said they want nothing to do with their family after after they moved to the other side, But most of them they can transition, come back and hang out whenever they want.
Speaker 1: Would you say that astral travel, out of body experiences, these kinds of things would help you prepare for the.
Speaker 2: Afterlife, because as we're locked in the physical world and we're used to just the tangible physical thing. And how movement is through time. You know distance equal speed times time, that equation, Well, if you take time out of that equation, everything shrinks to nothing. There's no movement, but you still have to learn how to move. You can still change locations, you can still change time frames. And when you get out of your body now and you have these out of body experiences. You're exploring your house, you're exploring other places. You're learning how to make that movement, and you're learning how to move through time. That's another interesting piece. You know, you're moving how to move back and forth through time and location because you're playing, and it is play. It's play, it's exploration. You should be having fun with it. And I will dispel any of those fear that's out there that if you're having an out of body experience, that somebody can steal your soul, or that the silver cord can break and you get lost. None of that's true. Because you are physical and spiritual. They have a constant, dynamic experience. You can't lose that connection as long as the body is alive. So get out explore. You know, even if it feels like you're laying in bed and you want to imagine like you're walking around your room and then you walk out of your room into the hallway, that sort of thing. Play with it. Get used to that feeling of being bilocated. You can feel yourself laying in bed and you can feel yourself walking around the living room at the same time. It's a little disconcerting at first, very disorienting at first, but you get used to it, and the more you start doing that, you'll connect with those spiritual allies as guides that will say, hey, you want to see what the afterlife looks like. Hey, you want to see what this common area looks like. Hey you want to go explore and look what that looks like. And they will show you these places. Again, you can't get lost. You just go and you learn and they show you those things and you come back. And the more you do that, that makes it so much easier when your body is not here anymore. You just you already know what you're doing. You get to the and you're like, oh, yeah, I'm familiar with this. I got this.
Speaker 1: Would you say there's any danger or concern that anyone should have while they're having an out of body experience, having trouble getting back, or entities out there that may not have your best interest in mind, anything like that.
Speaker 2: None of that changes with an out of body experience. It's the same when you're in the body or out of the body. You can't get lost, you can't get cut off. But spirits are spirits, people are people, you know. Sometimes the paranormal problems are caused by a person who is a jerk in life or regular a word a whole. I don't know what word that we can use. These words in life and as a spirit they come back and not come back in a spirit. They are roaming the earth. There's still an asshole. So if you get out of body experience and you encounter that jerk, they're going to be a jerk to you that the people are people, but you learn how to avoid them. You learn how to shift your energies and your consciousness that you avoid them. You connect with guides that can help you go to places that are interesting and fun. I have seen some of these realms, and there are realms out there that some people would consider hell. I have seen what people basically consider hell, and it's not a place of eternal torment. It's just people who are lost in their minds thinking they need to be suffering, but they're not there permanently. Somebody is there to help them when they're ready to move out of that state. But I've seen a realm. I helped the lady clear a spirit that was in our house that refused to leave. He was like an old biker guy, very rowdy, very violent and aggressive. The neighbors hated him and he didn't want to go. But I found a place for him to go that was full of rowdy, raucous people, loud and music, loud noises, fighting. And this lady, when I'd explained this realm, She's like, Wow, that sounds like hell. And I'm like, you're right. For you, that would be hell. But what if for him that's what heaven looks like and he can't wait to go. So there are these realms that you can encounter that may seem off putting, that may seem evil, awful, terrible, but the people living there may just just love it and that's what they want.
Speaker 1: What would you say the purpose of this human experiences? Many in the spiritual community would say it's a place for us to learn and grow how to be better cosmic entities, how to be the best that we can. But from what you just said, this may be also just a place to have experiences that in the afterlife, if you want to continue a debaucherous existence, that may be available to you. Would you say that's accurate?
Speaker 2: That is accurate.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 2: I remember when I was going to that spiritualist church and what are the spirits came through the channeler and said, on the other side, you can do whatever you want for however long you want to do. If you want to sit under a tree all day long, you can sit under that tree all day long. You're going to get calloused in the same place you would and I were still in your physical body. And what they were meaning by that is, yes, you could have this debaucherous afterlife. But after a while it gets a little old, You have a little stale, and so you get curious and you want to explore something else. And then your teachers, your guides, we they're like, yeah, what would you like to do? And they're like, what would it be cool if I was this or that? And they're like, yeah, how about we put together a life where you experienced that kind of thing, and then you will have this understanding. And I think that's the key piece, is the meaning of life is doing whatever you're doing, no matter what it is that you're doing, because you were picking up the information of what it's like, what that experience is like, what you learn from it, what it's like to be in that experience. But that information doesn't stay with you. We're all part of this is collective of humanity, the unconscious collective. And then in the spirit world it's the same kind of way. There is like this collective understanding and so and not. At the spiritual level we talked about the third density. Then there's that fourth density playground. Then there's like the fifth densities, spiritual realms. Our higher self might be in the sixth or seventh density, even a higher place where there's more of like a communal awareness, a communal wisdom, and so that information is being brought up into that level at that communal level, and that's where they get these hair brained ideas of like, hey, what would it be like to have one lifetime as a janitor that hated everything in their life, and then another lifetime as a rock star that was just decadent and overwhelming. And then they come back and they share that and we do see this reflected in sort of the Buddhist teaching. There's I got to remember his name, but there's a school here in Boulder, Colorado, versus Naropa that was founded by one of the Rimpoches, and he was a high level lama in the Buddhist tradition. However, he did from what I understand, you know, smoking, drinking, having different women. He had a very hedonistic life. And people know, we are taught that spirituality and aesthetism is one of the saying you have to reject the material world, you have to reject carnal desires to be spiritual. So people are starting to question his spiritual nature. How could it be so hedonistic but be considered this higher level spiritual person. So they went to the Dalai Lama and said, hey, we got this problem with this rimpoch and his decad a hedonistic lifestyle. And he's like, what's the problem, that's just his dharma this lifetime, and he wanted to explain that as a lama progresses lifetime after lifetime, they will have an ascetic lifestyle where they're a monk living with just one set of clothes for their entire lifetime, having meager food and no possessions. Then they will have a hedonistic lifestyle where they are just partaking in all of these things and enjoying it. And the reason why they have those lifetimes of experiences that they have these different views of different perspectives of what it means to be human and human lifestyles. So they can collect this into a greater understanding of humanity as they progress on their path, so that they can better connect and teach and help people grow. And if we look at that all of that at at the collective level, isn't that what we're all doing, just getting a different perspective of all of the challenges and the positives, and the.
Speaker 1: Growth perspective does seem to be the key word. Even in the afterlife, even in the spiritual realms, how you view things tends to be what your experience is. Many of that think that we're in this gnostic reality where arcons control the afterlife and punish us by sending us back here again. That is a negative perspective in my opinion. What if this is, like you said, the Disneyland of the cosmos where everybody wants to come and have those kind of experiences.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm gonna say both are true. Those people who need to feel that arconic control and that some saraw trap will and those people that want to be avoiding that will. It goes back to your perspective, Like you just said, what your perspective is shapes your reality. And if that's what you believe, and that's what you're buying into. That's what you're going to experience with the caveat that nothing is eternal. You might try that out for that arconic control for one to ten lifetimes, and then it gets old, it gets stale. You're like, hey, I wonder what it would be like to do something different, and then you go explore that too, which suggests that there's something even bigger going on that we might not be able to perceive in our third and fourth density existences. We might not be able to perceive it from that fifth density existence. That if all, if both sides of the paradox are true, that suggests that there's something bigger going on that we're not quite seeing yet. And so that's where I find the hope in all of this is I think all of that is true, which means there's something even bigger that yet we have to explore and understand, which is super fascinating to me.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's like infinite layers of reality as above so below, from the microscopic of the microscopic to the most massive entity in the cosmos, it just keeps perpetually, infinitely.
Speaker 2: Going turtles all the way down.
Speaker 1: Would you say if a person is having trouble in this incarnation and they're engaging in toxic activity, drugs, having a very traumatizing life, that it's going to be more difficult for them to connect with positive spiritual experiences, but they may connect easier with the negative ones.
Speaker 2: I've seen that. I've seen that more often than not. And we can use the addictive behavior maybe as an excuse, but it definitely adds some vulnerability to it. It's a very complex layered thing, and I never ever want to blame the victim at all, not at all, but there may have been that presupposition. And I'm just going to use an extreme case here. This is not the norm, but let's say an extreme case. Let's suppose that there was already some sort of self destructive behavior because of something they picked up in childhood, or there may be a neurobiological imbalance going on maybe, and that self destructive inclination is what led them into the addictive behaviors. But I want to suggest that it's that shadow, that shadow nature of that self destructive behavior that is creating that energy output that will create that connection and create those entities that will reinforce them self destructive pattern and it will say, here's the behavior that reinforces this. They're not consciously aware of it, they're not thinking it, they just maybe subconsciously tuned into it and following that. And again, that's not permanent, it's not eternal. We've seen people that can break out of the cycles. That it is hard work. And I do commend people who are in recovery. That is amazing that they're doing that, that is wonderful. But I'm not inclined to blame the behaviors or the individual. But there's some proclivity there that needs to be addressed that underlies all of that. And when we address that underlying proclivity, that's where we can find the resolution.
Speaker 1: Do you think if humanity as a whole evolves to a collective spiritual understanding about the nature of reality that reflects a more realistic experience both in the afterlife and the material, that we wouldn't have a need for organized religions, dogmatic beliefs, things of that nature. Maybe.
Speaker 2: Maybe, And here's what my thinking is on that. When we look at some of the old mystery school texts, you know, the Hermeticum, even the Bible, even some of these old old texts and we look at the parables and the metaphors and the symbolism that they used. You know, a lot of alchemy hid their secrets and the symbolism. And there was a group, there's a camp of thinking out there that says, Oh, they were trying to obstecate the secrets that they were trying to hide the secret information that they had. And I'm going to suggest what if they were doing just the opposite. What if they were connecting with the ineffable, something that was beyond their perceptive awareness, something beyond their unders standing, and all they could do was create the symbolism. All they could do is create the parable and the metaphor as a means to be open and expressive as best as they could about what they were experiencing, giving the cultural norms and the cultural understandings of their time period. And in today's world, when we're starting to understand the quantum science and the connection of consciousness and the observer effect, it is no different. People are experiencing the ineffable, something that they cannot put into linear physical words and terms that we understand. So they go to quantum science as a metaphor to explain what they were experiencing. So I will say that the alchemical drawings of let's say, the divine marriage is no different than somebody talking about the observer effect and how consciousness affects manifestation. They're still tapping into something ineffable that they can't use, but they are applying it to the cultural and mythological constructs that are applicable to them at the time. And I think nothing has changed. I do think more people are becoming more aware, but it's still we're having that challenge to put it in terms that we can communicate to each other.
Speaker 1: In closing, are you optimistic about the current direction we're headed collectively? Do you see us able to avoid the proverbial train flying off the tracks?
Speaker 2: In a sense, this is where we have to be very aware of the information that we're receiving, because if we look at news, and we look at social media, we look at mainstream media, they are only going to report to you and announce to you the outlier, strange, bizarre disaster, weird situations. But they talk about it so much that it influences our cognitive bias that we think this is going on all the time, that the world is falling apart, look at what's happening. But if you take a breath, you take a part to step back and remember something very interesting that modern science understands. You cannot observe reality because we only have a little tiny sliver of it that we can perceive. But the measurements and the data that you receive still comes down to perception. But that will tell you the truth of what's really going on. And so if we look past the media and the things trying to stir us up and stir us into that fear state, and we look at the cold, hard data, we are living in the most peaceful and prosperous time in all of human history by a dramatic drop in violence and poverty and all of that dramatic drop, and those numbers are improving. So if we look at just the raw data and not the media, yeah, we're doing the right things, we're on the right path, and we're seeing those shifts happening all all the time. But we have to remember, don't don't just rely on what we're being told. Dig deeper and find you'll find the answers what's really happening. So I'm very optimistic.
Speaker 1: Turn off your phone, turn off your TV, go outside, observe nature, talk to your neighbors, and that'll give you a better idea of what reality is really about. I'd say for sure. Kdrick, thank you so much, man, this was great. Before I let you go, remind the audience one more time how they can find more of you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is great. I love talking about this stuff. Thank you. Yep. You go to my website Kdrick dot com. It's spelled k A E D R I c H. Or use my name Google, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube. Like I said, my name is a key, that magic key that opens up secret doors. I got to turn that into something better. But that's fun.
Speaker 1: It is fun. I like it. Thank you so much. Man. We'll do it again. And until next time, everyone, have an excellent evening. We will talk again tomorrow. See y'all. Do watch Doors of Perception now on Amazon Prime. Are you and your family prepared for an emergency? Maybe the fake alien invasion? Now is the time to prepare yourself and your family for any event. Check out prep starts now. Their mission is to provide high quality preparedness products that empower individuals and families to be ready for any situation. They're committed to delivering reliable, trusted gear to ensure your safety, security, and peace of mind in times of need. Their product selection is carefully curated to provide you with the essential gear you need to stay prepared. From emergency kits to tactical tools, every item is chosen for its reliability and practicality. Prep Starts Now understands the importance of family, and their goal is to equip you with everything you need to build a solid plan for your family's preparedness. In today's ever changing world, being prepared is more important than ever, and prep Starts Now is here to help you and your family stay ready with quality products and practical guidance. Use the link in the description and get fifteen percent off your order.
Speaker 2: We live in an.
Speaker 1: Incredible age of information. More and more we're discovering that we've been lied to and misled about much of our human history. Corey Hughes is providing profound revelations about World War I, World War II, the JFK assassination, Martin Luther King's assassination, and much much more on his new substack, Bloody History. Subscribe now for as little as five dollars monthly. Just click that link right in the description to get started now and learn about our true history. Hello friends. If you're looking to start your theory therapeutic microdosing journey but don't know where to start, especially when looking for the highest quality ingredients including new tropics and what you'd expect from a true microdose capsule, check out our friends at Brain Supreme. They offer the absolute highest quality ingredients, so you can start your microdosing journey knowing that you're getting top notch ingredients. To find out more, visit their website using that link right in the description, and you can get fifteen percent off your entire order.