Speaker 1: If it's good enough for WWE, that's good enough for me, all right? Oh shit, theme of the Night Baby, theme of the Knight.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I I guess all the abilities for me to. I mean I spent a good hour and a half kind of making fun of the AW show to some extent yesterday. Yeah, but what Well, I don't know if I even have that leverage to make fun of them more or less than w W at this point. I mean, truly, it's it's something else, dude, Like, right, how about that? I mean, how about that main event? But how about that main event? Wow? She's you know, yeah, damn, mister personality there Jalenson, Oh my god? What is what is it with people that have watched wrestling their whole lives but still have no fucking body language or like they can't zero facial expressions like did you you picked up nothing watching this?
Speaker 1: Well, he's I don't think he's a.
Speaker 2: Fan, Yeah, no, he is. He's a huge Jalen Brunson is like a legit w W fan. The fucking I don't know if Kat is like, uh, she's he might be uh, he might be a fan of a fucking I don't know. Uh, gaber petten or something, because he looked like he was in a catatonic state for half of that thing. More than that, what was that wake up? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I thought a badass, you know, representing New York. He's he's hard, he's built, New York's tough, Joe, And I was like, wow, Wow, that's wow. What at a presence?
Speaker 2: And Jesus usually well mish, I mean, as a Northeast guy that hates to give credit to New Yorkers, I don't like doing it, but New York is at least known for people with big attitudes and personality. Didn't get the loud voice, Yeah, I know, Jesus, Oh.
Speaker 1: I got was attitude. I was like, wow, this guy, Look look at the attitude he's showing.
Speaker 2: Oh what was that attitude? Almost in a coma, My God, please wake up, buddy, Like I this is what drives me fucking crazy about this outside of it being like, Okay, he's a wrestling fan, so maybe he should have some idea what to do with his his face, his body, his arms.
Speaker 1: But you don't know which wrestling fan or wrestler he's a fan of. Maybe he's a fan of the Undertaker, and he was giving us is maybe he's a fan of Festus, I mean early Caane, My god, wake up, dude, And like he seems like he's a great guy. Like this isn't just like blind New York sports fan made or something. He seems like a real good kid. But I'm like, you're a wrestling fan, you're a professional athlete that's in front of people, and you're in your hometown building full of fans that love you, and you still looks like you were fucking like just completely confused and nervous the whole time. What what the fuck? Maybe I also have a thery about this, an awesome theory if you will. Uh, maybe Roman prepped him.
Speaker 2: Maybe listen over got over Shadow the OTC. Are you kidding me? Roman Reigns put that guy more over in that promo than he has any wrestler he's worked in the past fifteen years.
Speaker 1: Oh I know, geez.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he hasn't talked about his family members that way in the ring. Finally a champion and a true warrior and all this other shit. Jay Uso is at home fucking punching a walls listening to Hinder right now.
Speaker 1: I don't love my dad as much as I love you, Tyrese Haliburton, and he's like, I'm Jalen Brunson.
Speaker 2: He's like so so yeah, closed off.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, I'll.
Speaker 2: Give you know what I'll give. I love you all right, you're the boss, Magic Johnson. You look great. You look great for sixty and with the whole you know thing.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: He just looks at him. He's like, hey, Magic, you want to be blood brothers. Just kidding. We're going went out tonight. We're going to half a fight. Yeah, this was that last segment. I'm telling you, I'll give all the credit in the world to Tyrese Halibert. At least he has emotions.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, my god, I know the NBA guys, a lot of them aren't known for having personalities just because they're they've been getting their ass kissed their whole lives, you know what I mean. Like they're like coddle old fucking but whatever. I'm just sitting there looking at this dude and I'm going it has taken legit over twenty five minutes between the end of the last match for Roman to say one word and Jalen Brunson is standing there looking like he's like he was court ordered to be there.
Speaker 1: You're also forgetting Joe. See again, it's very short sighted. You're forgetting about the five minutes of prattle that we had listening to Stephanie McMahon talk about all the exciting matches we saw tonight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's it. That'll go to tell you. I will say this, it was a night of much bleeding. There's a lot of blood in these matches. Unintentionally, there's a lot of bleeding.
Speaker 1: There was a lot of bleeding at that main event when fucking Seth came out too. How's this saying?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, oh I feel like it's the main event is such an important thing to just kind of and for all the wrong reasons to get into it, because that's a segment that you're supposed to be doing with like the may is. You're not supposed to do that with the two guys that are in the main event of the building that you're selling that's seventy percent empty in two weeks, right, Like Seth coming out and having like a weird stare down with Roman and then you're a bland board NBA guy steps between them. It's like, this is ass. This is pure ass. And truthfully, like anybody, like I said, they wanted to be like, oh well you just don't like the because it's not your team or something like that. I like both of the NBA players in the ring more than the wrestlers, So I'm talking about it from that perspective.
Speaker 1: I was just thinking of how many people did they alienate that just didn't give a shit about either of these guys, Like this is something you do at fanatics fast, right, Like they just had Fanatics fascinating. We're sucking everybody off at Fanatics fascinating that Tom Brady thing, right, that's where you do that, and then you show clips of that during Saturday Nights. Made it and that's fine, Like that would have been like if they would have dedicated five minutes to showing like, oh look, Roman brought him out. There's a title and Seth said something like that would have been fine if they would have had the little scuffle, But to have it as the main event of Saturday Night's main events just it felt alienating. Like I was joking, I'm like, oh man, those forty thousand empty seats at Summer Slam don't stand a chance, now, you know, Like.
Speaker 2: I am sure nobody. I don't even know. People in the building barely liked it. And like I said, this was a segment that you're supposed to do at the beginning of the show with the mizz and Dan Housen.
Speaker 1: Seriously, I'm fine with it. I was. Actually, it doesn't bother me that Roman and Seth were involved. It really doesn't. I understand it. They're doing the champion with the champion thing, and let's be honest, Roman and Seth can use whatever main events, mainstream media coverage they can possibly get. Right, Dan Housen and Our Truth were going around doing Dan Housen's uncursing ritual or whatever parade. That was cute. That was fine. That was a little segment to throw in between the commercials. I was okay with that. That's perfectly fine. I have no problem with, you know, associating these New York icons that people like Roman and Seth. That's fine too. It's just it shouldn't be the whole that the summary of the show.
Speaker 2: Right, And dude, I'm telling you though, I get like, I know what you're saying with Roman and Seth and then these are the main guys, these are the stars. That which is why they aren't selling out Summer Slim, but these are supposed to be the big stars, so short, great, well whatever, But if we're gonna do something where we're tailoring it even that much directly to the Madison Square audience and to the New York Knicks and to the fanatics fest that happened and the sports tie ins in this moment, Dan Hausen would have actually made more sense and has had more exposure on ESPN. Actually, no, let me take that bet because Seth no, no, I forgot Seth did all the shit on ESPN. I forgot about that.
Speaker 1: So oh yeah he's a big Gary Bears fan.
Speaker 2: Now, so yeah, he's a big Indiana guy. But that's it made just made no fucking say, I get it. It's not supposed to make sense. It's supposed to be a feel good moment. But this is like shit you do on indie shows. You're not doing this with the main event, fucking talent and Madison Square Garden. And like I said, there was twenty five minutes between the end of the last match until he got to the fucking ring. Like even the people in the building, I'm like they got to even be sitting there, like come on now you know.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: These are New Yorkers too. Once again, I hate to.
Speaker 1: Stay to people. Very low voice, it's very calm, patient, patient.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, they're known. They're known for their like, hey, take your time, we're just chilling here, you know, give me a fucking break, Give me a break, dude, and like it's just not particularly well, it's not well done. And like I said, at least Tyrus Aliburton seems like he was invested in being there. And kudos to just jump around here, Kudos to fucking cat, and kudos to JD for that bump, because their motherfucker hit a choke slam that looked that looked better than half the fucking people trying to hit real choke slams. I see on shows so good good on cats physical.
Speaker 1: And that's like a JD staple at this point. He can make anyone look good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, other than himself of course, physically. But the wife saw him, she goes, God, his hat is crazy. I go, honey, I know. I'm like, but that's just him. I'm like, that's what his fucking head. I mean, he just looks like that. I'm like, but he's a he's a fucking great hands. He's a great wrestler. He's not I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying what he's willing to do to himself, how selfless the guy is, like, there's just no is there a bad JD match? Is there?
Speaker 2: Oh? He's done great, he's been He has put in a lot of goddamn work and that's why I think he gets featured as much as he does, and he gets trusted for spots like that. But they used him better than whatever. There's awkward, ass fucking Brunson thing was. And like I said, Roman's out there like a true hero and champion and man of the people, and he's the greatest guy that has ever lived. And I'm like, Roman doesn't. Roman does nothing for no one ever. And then randomly he's like here I am for this NBA guy. And then Brunson, like I said, he looks like he's half awake. He looks like weekend at Bernie's, Like, what is going on with this shit? It was the last half an hour of this show. And by the way, I still think it's funny because you were like, yeah, I'm gonna hop on, I got the show. I'm like, oh no, dude, you gotta forget that they're doing a Roman talk segment.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, I totally forgot about that. I was ready to go. I was like, all right, you know what, I'm gonna hit the bathroom, fucking rip this butt real quick and will fucking jump in the discord. I'm like, oh, they ended early for us, Joe. It's fucking great. They early. They're like, oh, Wrestling Soup's got to do a show today, so you know, like hey, and Joe's like, no, no, we got another fucking half hour of this shit.
Speaker 2: Another forty minutes waiting for all this shit to go on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because that's what what wasn't what it was on? Yeah, it had to have been about forty forty five minutes total.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well this is it. They don't take into consideration this stuff, what wwe that is. But the amount of time, once again, it took for that whole thing to happen, was like an entire episode of Breaking Bad and then like just sit there, just sit there and just watch this. You're like, this is insane.
Speaker 1: A lot of commercials tonight, Holy shit, a lot of commercials and a lot of dead space. So I mean when they weren't you know, when there were just just a lot of breaks, man, a lot of man man breaks too, like the ones that are specifically for WWE.
Speaker 2: Everything happens at a snail's pace on the show. It's so fucking tough to watch live because of that.
Speaker 1: Well, they give you such little content for what they expect you to sit there. So it's like, I'm all right, so I'm looking at the times, right, what have we got on time? So the pre show match with Trick and aw Kid seven fifteen, the first match with Fatal Influence and Page and mom Energy was seven fifteen, Dan Housen and JD was eleven minutes and thirty five seconds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they really stretched that one out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Lyra and Bailey, I still don't have an actual time. I don't have that at a time on that in the CMPUNK one. Yeah, but I mean you're talking about all right, so that's already what twenty one minutes of shows twenty five minutes, and so what even if you threw in another thirty five minutes on top of that a little over an hour? Everything else is commercial and Roman.
Speaker 2: Reigns barely There was barely an hour, and like people know this as far as like the actual in ring matches and the length of them. Me and you weren't pocket watchers like that, Like we're not the people that are sitting there going like what, I want all the matches to go for fucking twenty five minutes. It's like, no, no, I'm good with the girls having a seven minute long tag match, but it shouldn't take twenty five minutes to get from the end of one match to the start of the next one. That's excessive. That's a little much. And yeah, like I was talking about being at the show on Thursday night, Yeah, sure, aw made me sit through fucking thirteen matches, but there wasn't the length of an episode of Alph Between every fucking match you had.
Speaker 1: Toss in your seat or else you would miss a match.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't need to bring a catheter to the show. Like it's like, oh my god, it is. It is way way too dragged out. All of this shit moves so slow. And to the people that watch this ship back, Like I think about the reviewers, like some of them like corny and shit where he's like, oh, he'll have like notes on it, and I'll be like, oh, go down him and he sits down and writes the notes, and I go, yeah, because he gets to fast forward through all the bullshit. So it's like, yeah, well, you know this only went that long. And I'm not blaming him, but I'm just saying, like, if we were able to sit there and fast forward through the ship on the show, like you said, it would have been under an hour yea under an hour ye.
Speaker 1: And like that, if we just went from bell to bell under an hour easy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, including like promos and ship too, because there was what I think maybe two or three promos on the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the O bow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, so I feel like, I mean.
Speaker 1: We are kind of bouncing around all over the Yes.
Speaker 2: So did you watch the pre show though? Did you get to watch that?
Speaker 1: I watched that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw that too. Man. I'll tell you I am rooting for Trick Williams, but I don't know if Trick Williams is rooting for Trek Williams. Because they got to get him in the fucking They gotta get him in the ring board, dude. They gotta get him practicing, because I know he's working with what is the uh, what is the what's the word I'm looking for here? You already called him the aw kid but yeah, that's a definition of some just random enhancement. Fucking blue cha guy, So.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I killed himself. And I know you were talking right off the beginning. You're like, this guy is fucking nervous out there. He's got nervous energy. He doesn't know what he's doing. There was a point when he jumped from uh I'm not sure if you're in the top rope or if he jump from the inside to the outside, but fucking Trick didn't catch him, so I don't know who was out of place. An he lands like fucking chest first right into the ground. Ye, And I'm like, I'm literally screaming at you. I'm like, is this guy fucking dead? And before I even finished my tees, he just bounced right back up, sprang up. I'm like, well, okay, o.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm fine.
Speaker 1: I only broke fifteen bones, fifteen ribs, It's okay.
Speaker 2: So I'm not even like, I'm not focused on anything that guy's doing, because he's not going to make anybody a nickel and pro wrestling ever, But like, looking at Trick Williams man the basics on some of the shit that he's doing, it's worrying me because, like I said, I want to like him. I don't want to shit on him. I don't want to be like because I see so much of that raw potential like stink, cop and shit right, but just even some of the basic shit. Like right in the beginning of the match, he does a locked up and he puts the guy in the fucking headlock, and he backs him into the ropes. And when I tell you trick, Williams literally lets go of his heat and starts running. But he just way that out loud. I go, oh, like just oh, like it wasn't it wasn't like, oh, look at me, I'm making a keen observation. Let me flex on these motherfuckers because I know so much. It was quite literally, like what the fuck dude, this little ass guy that he's like nine inches fucking taller than and he backs me into the ropes and instead of like trying to hold onto his head and Laredo kid pushing him off and just making it look like, Okay, I'm leading you off so I can feed him for the shoulder tackle, he just straight up runs away from him. I'm like, this is like Wrestling School Week three type shit, dude, And it's once again it socks because I'm like, Trick, what the fuck, buddy, you gotta know better than this. But this is also why I guess they're putting him in the pre show against you know, Chubby fucking Lujah Jobbers, because what the fuck, dude, what the fuck? But this was you said, what seven minutes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, seven fifteen, that's the market and that.
Speaker 2: Was still too long. I mean, come on, he's some fucking random bum Lucia Door in triple A and he's going against this guy that's you're a champion and your company. I mean you said he's a half honestly.
Speaker 1: Good for Laredo kid for getting an MSG match, like.
Speaker 2: Shit, right, But apparently this is once again it's like aw shit, where I'm making fun of fucking Osprey wrestling the guy for fifteen minutes so nobody knows. It's like, why is Trick Williams, who I'm pushing, who I put a championship on, and yes, he's green as goose shit, but we've committed to the thing. Why is he even going seven minutes with this fucking guy that nobody knows?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, why is he even on the show? Honestly, there's other people that they can put on there, you know, right, did everybody else just a segment or a fucking La night segment or you know, like I don't know, it's just yeah, Trick would not have been my pick for a pre show match, but that's what iBOT dom. Yeah, well I was busy. Dom was busy cucking for for JD Cat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I forget, but like, yeah, that just even right from the pre show, I'm sitting there and I'm going, man, this is shindy. Shit, this is shindy. Like I don't like saying WWE does shindy stuff because it sounds so absurd, but that's shindy, you know. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I wonder this too. And I was thinking about that the other day when we were delving into like ai creative storylines that WWE has been doing lately. Do you think there's a chance that aw has existed now long enough that WWE thinks that aping their style in some way is going to bring them a w viewers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was going to get them there half a million oyal people, Yeah, maybe. But here's the thing is, in my best estimate is of the let's call it what it is, probably half a million people that watch AW regularly because they can say, oh, well they did seven hour a thousand or whatever. The fuck. Now there's still I still bet that two hundred something thousand people are in and out. You know, they sometimes they watch, sometimes they don't, you know. So if there's a half a million people in the country that regularly watch AW and are AW fans, I'd bet fucking three hundred thousand of them are watching everything that's got boots and tights.
Speaker 1: Anyways, Well, are we saying half a million people by like Nielsen standard ratings or are we talking about Netflix standard ratings because those are.
Speaker 2: Very That's true.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: I'm glad that now we're quantifying humanity that way. You know, are they really people if they can't be measured by a streaming service? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Easier, it's easier to cover up the bots that way, Joe. That's what it is.
Speaker 2: It's true. Life begins a conception to some people, and your value begins when you can be measured by a streaming service metric.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: So that's that's important.
Speaker 1: Dave's almost out of a job. Everybody. It's just.
Speaker 2: I can't wait. I cannot write.
Speaker 1: Fred in Ohio who goes to college says that the whole door was watching Dynamite this leak.
Speaker 2: All right, Dave Meltzer has every single college in America. He has all of their cable information.
Speaker 1: I give the free cable if they could tell me that they watched Collision this week.
Speaker 2: All right, days like I He's like, I have information to all of their cable networks. I have cameras and all of their bathroom stalls ill information.
Speaker 1: I've noticed a lot of the children like to watch a the toilet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and richer people, not not poor people, only.
Speaker 1: The richest college students.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I know they're rich people too, because I watched them pooh and they wipe with money.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah no, this this was the opener. Get if you wipe with money, I've never tried wiping with money. Does money make you?
Speaker 2: Is it money?
Speaker 1: M o n e oh.
Speaker 2: Oh that reminds me. I gotta watch back the show. If I can see myself in the balcony for the aw making face as.
Speaker 1: I hope they recognized you and just censored your face. Just you. I won't be able to show if that guy is in the audience. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you. You know how everybody says that person in the crowd saw me, right, They're like, hey, I smiled, it as Sabrina Carpenter and she's me a kiss or something. Everybody in the crowd believes that. But I'm telling you I was given a huge fucking boo and thumbs down, and like I said, these crowds, now, nobody fucking booze. Not that there was no dissension whatsoever in that whole audience, with the exception of like a handful of people occasionally making noise.
Speaker 1: Not even tonight tonight, the majority of that show was pretty fucking quiet. And I saw people saying, oh, well, it's a bad crowd. It's it's fucking New York.
Speaker 2: It's New York City.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, this isn't like some random place in Georgia. It's god damn the mecca of wrestling.
Speaker 2: This po dunk town, you know, New York City.
Speaker 1: You ever hear of it? New York City in.
Speaker 2: This weird backwards ass arena called Madison Square Garden. You know what I mean, who's even heard of that? Jesus Christ? Yeah, no, the wrestling on.
Speaker 1: It's not making Georgia bitches, right.
Speaker 2: It's not happening at like the pet Co Arena or something. I think it's San Diego or some shit. I which I remember that that's crazy, but yeah, no, that was that was the first thing that people saw for pro wrestling tonight, So that's that's a good stock.
Speaker 1: But then we go to the opener, which was fatal Influence Lady Reid fell on Henley with Filthy JCJ defeating uh the tag team of mom Energy of Page and Bribella.
Speaker 2: I love I love the fact that poor Page, the like Page is like a mill and she's like, I don't have any kids. They're like, ah whatever, yeah, yeah, whatever, old bitch. And she's like, I'm like thirty two, and they're like, yeah, it's a hard thirty two. She is.
Speaker 1: She looks very skeletal. I hate saying that. I hate saying it. Page is a voluptuous woman once upon a time, but now she's I don't know when when she's in there falling down. I get nervous every time. It is a little I know there's no Sasha Banks anywhere near her, but I still worry. I worry about Page now. I don't watch her matches and go all right, Page, have a good match. Let's watch you go out there. I watch her and I go, oh, please, God, don't fucking Diejesu, dear lord, fucking just be okay, just are you.
Speaker 2: Afraid like the Baba duke that is Sasha Monet money is going to appear behind her or something.
Speaker 1: And no, I just like, she looks that frail, she looks like she needs to eat a sandwich, work out a bit, and knowing how badly damn it she was once upon a time, to the point of being fucking paralyzed, maybe it's difficult to watch her in the ring, Like it's just I can't watch her in the ring and want to watch her like I WinCE at her matches.
Speaker 2: And it's not. And it's not helped by putting her with breathe.
Speaker 1: Either, Yeah, no fucking strong veteran breathe. Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know, there's there's always that. There's always that move that I feel is a wrestling classic, well intended you know, tag team thing right where it's a trope almost where it's like, Okay, you got the guy who's a little bit older, a little more grizzled, and then you got the young guy that's more athletic. That takes to eat and ship and the matches who's doing that? And that tag too.
Speaker 1: You know, I have never wanted Nicky Bella to come back so badly.
Speaker 2: Jesus, Nicki needs to come in to provide some work rates, you know, well, you know, and for what it's worse, Nicki is not particularly good in any way, shape or for But at least she doesn't look like she's gonna fucking die every time she falls down. That's a good that's a good point. That's a glass half full, you know. No, for sure, she seems like she can fall down. I mean, we know from the husband she can take a couple of hits. But but she's all right, she's she's alright compared to what we're seeing there. But the other two. So I remember falling Henley, Yeah, yeah, the red I don't even know. Yeah, I didn't even know who the fuck she was, dude. Where I remember fallon Henley because of the because of the cowboy hat. Yeah. I remember seeing her an NXT and I was like, I should go looking girl, but she was doing the She's like, I'm just a country girl. And now I guess she's like a Yeah, now she's like a like a slutty country girl, but not at all. What is this now?
Speaker 1: She's uh, she's the light version. She's Jacy Jane's new bitches, that's what she Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know, not that I was, like ever the biggest, biggest, biggest fan of her. I always thought she was just kind of okay, why couldn't you do this? You couldn't do this with what's her face there? Darby Allen's x Gigi your giggee?
Speaker 1: Oh the her?
Speaker 2: I know, but why is she not on? Like she's looks more ready for TV than Laney Laney mcguellicotty.
Speaker 1: Well, like you said a long time ago, when you ever questioned that somebody has talent in the ring and they can talk on the mic and they look like a million bucks and the company still lets them go anyways, chances are they were a piece of ship in the back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was something going on personality wise, I'd assume, but that was like she's okay, like who's saying the street fighters, like, yeah she sucks. No, she's not that bad compared to some of these other people we see. If anything, she just always carried that stink upon intended of being the girl that mushed the tampon at somebody's mouth, like I was gonna not. I was gonna always associate her with that for some weird reason, you know, forcing mensis into people's mouths. I kind of that sticks up to me. But hey, you know, we all got yeah, we all got problems. Sometimes you make mistakes. You know. You know what if a guy, uh, you know, pulled out a fucking handful of hemorrhoid creed for his ass and smashed it into somebody's face, I wouldn't be like, yeah, but I now I remember other things about them. No, I'm gonna remember that time where he shoved his whole hand in his ass and smashed it into somebody's face. Like I'm sorry. That's it's going to kind of hang with me. I'm not going to be able to move past that and that first impression.
Speaker 1: If you will bring Sullivan matches a lot lately.
Speaker 2: It's just, uh, I know, he's you know, we're putting that into the into the universe. Maybe he needs to come back into the urethral. Like I said, the catheter, we're putting it into the MM slide it in, folks. Uh.
Speaker 1: It was an okay match for what it was jac Jane came in to help the fucking win and we got new tag team champions, which I'm I'm fine with. Maybe get them some exposure. They barely talked about. I like j C. Jane, but you know, like again, it's another women's group that's kind of going under the radar because WWE really doesn't know what the fuck they're doing.
Speaker 2: It seems like, you know, yeah, I don't know if it's on them or on me. But I learned the name of the woman who won the tag team. Yeah, I just learned her name, and I will repeat here what I said to you at the text is, uh, did they search her name up on the on the hub?
Speaker 1: She's Riley's little cousin, didn't you know? Oh, she's one of the reads. She's one of the very famous Riley Reid sisters.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I mean I all of her all of her offense is based around the corn hoole.
Speaker 1: Yeah, six inches are deeper, Yes.
Speaker 2: That's the flying ass of justice. Would that be finish?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, a lot of finishes. But no, this this was was what it was. You know, Like I said, I didn't even know who the fuck this girl was when she first came out, so some fantastic.
Speaker 1: Fast and then we go on to uh more commercial breaks at a lot of commercial breaks, but then we eventually got to Dan Housen versus Jad McDonough with Dominic mysterio coming out there with some Now was this all right? So I got the question is did Stephanie and Oba happen after the women's match or before the women's match? I think it happened before the women's match, right, I don't remember, but I don't think it was at this point that Stephanie came out there and Oba. She she invited Oba down there. By the way, it was part of the countdown show. Okay, all right, thank you. So I wasn't sure if it was like before the first match or whatever. So then it was after the the Laredo Kid Trick Williams match. But that was that was awkward. That was an awkward interview.
Speaker 2: First time Stephanie didn't smack him in the face. Yes, that's what I'm.
Speaker 1: Just not used to Stephanie giving people straight interviews. First off, that was weird. And then the fact that for whatever reason, she decided not to wear a bra, which is fine. I'm okay with that. We got leather top brawl is Stephanie is back right, Mama needs some attention. Yeah, but then she wears platforms or not platforms, like fucking stiletto heels or something, and she's almost as tall as Oba. Like Oba comes out there and there was a point where he just kind of leaned over a little bit and I'm like, you guys are exactly the same height.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that does not help. That does not help. Which that's one of those little you know, shouldn't be That shouldn't be an oversight that they're making when you're dealing with someone like Stephanie. But like I said, Stephanie out there doing an interview, you know, I'm surprised she didn't smack and then say, what are you going to do about a Bitchie?
Speaker 1: Thought she was because that's why she was his height. No, seriously, the reason she was wearing these big ass fucking heels is because she was gonna slap Oba Femi, because she went to be up high enough in order to hit him in the face. That was my thought process. So when you said that, I was like, yeah, of course, why wouldn't she Why else is she elevating four feet off the fucking ground.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, now, yeah, you're showing me the picture. I'm seeing it now in full scope. Yeah, she's wearing like four inch heels there. Not exactly the move to make when you know you're going to be interviewing the guy that's supposed to be seen as the next giant, right, you know. But but this is a WWE in twenty twenty six and it's Stephanie McMahon, which she's obviously just there for the outa boys. I don't think she's there for much of anything else other than the member berries and the police give me attention. That's my guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, you know what, if she wants to install herself into w W again, that's fine. I'm not necessarily against it. I just I don't know if going out there and interviewing oba's the role for her. I was actually, you know what, and I know I was kind of cutting some bullshit on her earlier. I'm okay. If she wants to sit in the back and just chalk up fucking wasting time with Joe Tessitory all night, I'm fine with that. I don't give a shit, like if they want to sit there and do the Sam Roberts bit fucking go go Ham, don't care. That's fine. Like if you want to be that and we can watch you on like close captioning or something or alternate, you know, SAP or something that, that's fine, that's perfectly fine. It just I don't know putting her out there. She did she help Oba at all? Did anybody feel better about Oba after Stephanie asked him a bunch of questions? What questions did Stephanie ask Oba?
Speaker 2: I don't even remember anybody. The only thing I remember is him quoting Watchmen. That's all I remember. You are not trapped in there. I'm not trapped in there with you. You are trapped in there with me. And I was like, eh, boye uh, they need to slow down on having Oba do the promos every week.
Speaker 1: Oh it's just have him just him beat the shit out of people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like it's and this isn't even like a slight on him. It's just a matter of this guy is supposed to be known for kicking the fuck out of people. Let him squash somebody. I don't give a fuck who it is. Let him squash some people. Remember when they did the open challenge for him, It lasted a grand total of two weeks. They didn't even give him a chance for it to get over with people. It's like, yeah, that's what he should be doing the end, Like, that's all. It should be him going out there beating the shit out of somebody power bombing him. That's it. That's all it needs to be, nothing more, nothing less.
Speaker 1: Well, we go onto the Dan Housen and JD match. What did you think about that?
Speaker 2: Gota? I mean it was it was fine, JD. Whatever he's gonna do, it's gonna work. Okay, he's gonna make it. It's gonna make it fly. Obviously, Dan Housen gets a gets a good reaction because he's a character on the TV show that actually is a babyface. Imagine that. Yeah, and the video package they did was actually really well done, the Dan Housen video package for you know, getting him hyped. Didn't I uncursed you with all that shit? I was like, okay, that.
Speaker 1: Was that was a little mafil something.
Speaker 2: You liked that, Yeah? I thought it was cute and not like in a demeaning way. I was like, oh that was good. That was like I liked what they did to kind of give a background to the people that may not have had a full understanding of the Dan Housen thing, which was probably what needed to be done, because imagine if you just turned on the television and saw that guy, you'd have been like, wait, I don't I say that, like if this was playing in a bar, but it's on Peacock Now. I don't even know if that's an option. I don't even know if like somebody could walk into a fucking Chili's or an Applebee's or something and they look on the TV and they're like, oh, look the wrestlings on. So it's weird for me to even come from that mindset of like, yeah, if you just happened to bump stumble into it. But no, Like I thought the video package was kind of cool and uh yeah, this was this is exactly what it needed to be. I think that the segment with kat was was good. I thought that actually came out well, yeah, I was ninety percent shady picking them up or you know, jumping into the air for em while he's getting picked up, right. Uh. The thing with Dom him going to the table was good. I don't know. I thought this was one of okay.
Speaker 1: With the the mini housings and shit too. Like that doesn't bother you after a while.
Speaker 2: It comes with It comes with the act, fair enough, It just comes with the act.
Speaker 1: And like I said that, I just I guess, I guess. My real problem is it feels like they're just starting to force Dominic into being a joke character, Like any potential of Dominic being taken seriously ever again is fading away fast. It really is.
Speaker 2: They're hoping, because of age, they can heat him up again, which I mean, you gotta, I guess you have to have faith in him if you're you know, if you're a fan of him and you're a fan of WWE we have to be like, Okay, I trust that they'll be able to figure out something for Dominic again. But you're not wrong. We are kind of heading in a very post push miss direction for him, and uh, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know anything wrong, which is even more fucked up. That'd be one thing if he did something wrong, but.
Speaker 2: Didn't he Oh no, I think he helped JD a couple of times starting the match. I think he did cheat a couple of times, So that's okay. I mean it's like he's cheating, so that Dan Housen does the clone machine and then you know, hey, like I said, Karl Anthony towsand came out and they did the camera shots so they made him look even taller. I was like, all right, good, good, good good. You're treating him like an actual NBA player, so you can see how big he is. And then he gave them the big chokes. He gave the two big choke slams, and that was that. I mean, honestly, and this sounds crazy coming from me, but I would have been fine with this being the main event. I'd have been fine with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if they putball players in here, that would have made sense. But then it's actually a match, you know, it's something. It's not just talking about how great New York is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the bloviating Roman Reigns, who's always so selfless, Like, it's just it was so oddly out of character for him to do that. And by the way, I'm not saying like I I hate the character. I think it's dog shit, so I'm not like, hey, great, but I'm just sitting there and going, oh, so, this is the only time we've ever heard Roman Rains be complimentary of anybody, And it's an NBA player who legitimately looks like he's fucking comatose. So okay, you know, I guess I'll wait for the moment where Roman Reign says something nice about someone else on the show who will actually be here the following week, but that might never happen. But yeah, the segment itself was fine, and the match itself was okay, it was got guy, I was fan fair and anything. Now with Dan Housen, I'm gonna have to grate on a curve because ww's a fucking joke right now. If this was a yeah, if this was a serious show with good booking and shit that was believable, then I would look at this and feel worse about it. But the show sucks. So if it sucks and something's funny and gets a reaction out of the audience and everybody's having a good time, all right, I guess I just gotta eat I just gotta eat it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: We go on to.
Speaker 1: Lyra and Bailey, and there was a interview before the match even happened where Lyra is now just without makeup and she's really shiny and and I don't know, she's kind of looking like the homeless bit and obviously the last week she looked like she was trying to do her first Nation of Billy kidman with a seven year itch like part of the flock. Shit Like, I don't know what's going on with her, but she was once a bird and she was once a brit Like, I don't know what the fuck she is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she has bird flew. I think I think this was going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what was it? She she ate the lettuce?
Speaker 2: I think she Yeah, she ate all that fucking lettuce. She's got the.
Speaker 1: I don't get it. I don't get what that was. And then I mean Bailey's I think the match was good. I enjoyed the match. I know there was blood in there.
Speaker 2: You know, Bailly straight punched her in the fucking face. It was actually kind of funny where Bailey, you've been watching your neckro butcher matches. What the fuck was that baby girl? You just punched? You literally punched Bird Girls square in the fucking.
Speaker 1: Nose, fucking stepping on her head on that corner, because that looked a little rough too. Yeah, when Bailey's head was in the corner and fucking bird Girl or liheard Junkie was fucking stepping all over her face. I was like, waw, looks a little little extra.
Speaker 2: Well that's it. It's like maybe they're you know, we're gonna lay it in a little bit. We're gonna get snug this is and they both kind of just forgot how to do that, so they just hit.
Speaker 1: Just started beating the shit out of each other.
Speaker 2: Ladies, ladies, we don't need this strong style wrestling out of you two, especially since clearly they're looking at Bird Girl and have decided that she is not long for the company. Yeah, because, so let me see if I can get this right. You took the girl, you built her up for years, you force fetter, you literally just codd her in makeup, jewelry gear, You did everything you could to make her look like a television star, and now you have ripped every single bit of that away from her. You've made her a heel, which will never work because she's five feet tall, and you have overly exposed the fact that she's an incredibly average looking girl, and you went out of the way to make her look like she's dying. What pictures just fucking typhoid, and you're and is the thought process this is building towards something.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love that. Look look at the picture that Rob put out. Yeah, she's she's a naturally pretty girl, obviously enhanced by makeups and astatics, but they're making sure that you look at her and see none of that.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, listen in the year twenty twenty six, all right, here we are in the modern era with social media and the way that you know, everything is given to people, especially people when they're young. This is how you can do your hair, This is how you can do your makeup, This is a routine you can have for your skin and whatever. The fuck. You know, you are really really kind of given the blueprint, you know, almost to a fault of how to almost always look camera ready, you know, like me and you were talking about it where it's like kids are learning almost the language of how to be fucking influencers and present themselves from the jump. Like there's young young people talking like they're getting ready to do a YouTube video. So to have this like baseline presentation as a person with the nice eyebrows and the makeup and the hair that's not even special anymore, but that's only what.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at, like when I'm seeing her, right, we're trying to understand why are they making her a heel. I'm trying to understand what she's wearing. Does it make her scary? Does it make her a heel? It makes me feel bad for a and want to put a quarter in her cup?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I legitimately kind of feel sympathetic.
Speaker 1: Right, doing the exact opposite. I'm not like, oh, what a heinous bitch, what an evil woman? When I look at her, Oh God, that's Bailey's foil, Like nobody's looking at her like that. You're looking at her and going is she okay? Is she having a bad mental health day? Does she need a does she need a vacation? This?
Speaker 2: You know what? This is where we might generationally split just a little bit because obviously, obviously you experienced the people that you went to school with and shared who got into drugs. Sure, yeah, I'm sure you have a good memory of that. I got out. It was like ripe before the tail end of the opioid epidemic, right, So there was a lot of Hey, this was a girl you went to school with who was like, you know, pretty and smart and ready to take on the world, and then five years later you're seeing her on fucking MySpace. And she's a heroin addict and she's got it. Yeah, she got tweetybird tattoo and sunk it in cheeks and you're just going, oh my god. And the roots have grown out in her hair and you're like, oh, this poor thing, that's so fucking that's so sad man. And there's no part of me now that I see that with like Lyra where it's like did she overnight?
Speaker 1: They never explained it. I mean the same thing that you brought it up before too, with the Bailey voices that just disappeared. If he just didn't explain it, just she turned on Bailey and then just ditched her outfits. It's like she just stopped brushing her teeth for the last four weeks.
Speaker 2: She's like, she's like, now that I've I'm rid of that Bailey, I'm never washing my hair again, not for me.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, okay, and all right.
Speaker 2: It's like, listen, I'm so glad I can stop being friends with that person, so I can just shit my pants whenever I want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she sweatpants everywhere she goes. She looks like a skinny mcfoley.
Speaker 2: They used to look at me and be like, hey, don't piss yourself. Well guess what. Now it's just me against the world. So I'm just missing and shitting and people ever combing my hair again, Like people.
Speaker 1: Used to want to pay me for my piste underwear. Now they just want to go away.
Speaker 2: So yeah, which this is it. And and people, whenever we talk about Lyra, I'm sure some of them will hear and it sounds like we're trying to like big time be like she's yucky here, But she is in the world, in the regular hue, human, everyday world. If your friend brought her around and said, this is my new girlfriend, you'd say, good on you. She's a cutie, you know, she seems like a nice girl, whatever the fuck. But in the world of pro wrestling television and like I said, where everybody now has access to shit on the internet, where you can walk around looking like a fucking model because you've been taught how to do that since you were a child. Fucking crazy enough. Then you see her and they're like, let's make her look worse. Then you go, okay, well, where is this lead other than absolutely nowhere. And by the way, bird Girl's new music hit and nothing nothing see a row, Nothing you heard like six people try to do wo's in the crowd, but now there's no wooz because she's a heel and you're like, the babyface thing barely works, so you decided to make her a fucking heel. The like I said, I feel sympathy for her, like I feel bad for her. It's almost as though they said, hey, we gave you every fucking thing we can do, and then she was like okay, and they said, all right now we're just gonna never mind.
Speaker 1: You know what it is, she just doesn't know how to say no. I think she's another one of those people that just does not you know, you can stand up for people's impersonate are impression of you, like you don't have to to wear that, Like is Johnny Ace still working with the company? Is that what's going on here? Because I'm sorry, like she you're right, you're right, and people will always be like, you know, you guys just be in pieces of shit or whatever. She is a pretty girl. She's got a pretty face, she has a good, you know, body, like there's nothing wrong with her at all, and obviously underneath the right light, right makeup, she's absolutely gorgeous. It's just why would you immediately think that this look is a works as a heel? Like, do they think she's like female Baron Corbin?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: I mean, if she was doing that, if she was gonna be homeless bird girl, you know, like I would have been like, okay at Lisa trying something with that. But I don't know, and she changes her fair, I don't know. I just and I hate talking about this because we've given this way too much time. The match was fun, the match was good. There was some solid moves in there, and that's it.
Speaker 2: She's fine. She's a fine and ring performer. That's not the issue. It's the it's the dead end that is making her be and act and look like this for for Bailey. Who Now I am thinking to myself, I'm like, is Bailey even gonna fucking stick around that much longer? Is Bailey?
Speaker 1: Bird Girl actually looked good in the ring and got over on Bailey tonight did a little after after the bell work too, like it was fine. I had no problem with it. I'm like, oh, look, she's she's got an attitude. She even has the attitude. She has the streak, a little bit of that mean streak that needs to fester a little bit and get worse. But I mean, if if she's gonna go out there and have matches like she did tonight, then yeah, that's the direction we can go. Can we do something about what the fuck she's wearing? You know, that's all.
Speaker 2: It's It's just it's a shame. It's a fucking shame. Uh yeah. This was the match itself was fine. It's just everything else that surrounds it that's not good.
Speaker 1: So then we got, uh see them Punk Cody Rhodes and Sammy's ame and goun there in the in the real world's main event tag team Champion or just tag team match, don't championship.
Speaker 2: Oh no no, because if the Heels win, then they get added to the match, right Yeah, yeah, I mean this was this was a well put together match because you're dealing with four pros, so there's nothing bad you could really say about the match because the match is fine. That's that's that's it. It's like and that's a lot of what we do see in w w E. There is that big gap, right, there's your green green wrestlers like obviously like Trick or some of those other guys and some of the girls where you're like, all right, maybe they're just it looks fake. It's you know, they're still trying to figure it out, they're half baked whatever, you know. But then you have the people that are very seasoned and really know what they're doing, like once again, the four guys that were in this match, and it was okay. It told a good little story.
Speaker 1: Even building it up to night, Like, I really did enjoy them having Cody and Punk do the buddy buddy fucking tag team interview, but they.
Speaker 2: Still have animosity because they're going to wrestle each other in two weeks, but which.
Speaker 1: It came so naturally. You can't do that with everybody else anymore, but you can do the buddy cop thing with that, you.
Speaker 2: Know, because Cody Cody, even though he overacts, he at least knows how to act, and the Punk Punk knows how to react, so he's good at that and that's what makes that functional. Dunter did a good job here, and obviously they're going to set up the match where you know they're going to have all this wrestle Dunter at SummerSlam.
Speaker 1: Now, how do you feel about that? Because I've seen kind of a mixed response. I don't think a lot of people are looking forward to seeing Nick all this interject himself in a match.
Speaker 2: Shunter's going to retire him. Gunter's going to retire him too. Yeah. I think that's what they're going to go for, is they're going to say, you know, hey, all this now you're getting you know, you're gonna get fired because you shouldn't have done that right, And then he'll say, no, I want to wrestle Gunter, you know, let me fight him at SummerSlam and blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: Sense to you that that bothers me in a little bit of a way, Like I I like call this, I really.
Speaker 2: Do you like him a lot more than I do?
Speaker 1: I think he should be wrestling Cody Rhodes.
Speaker 2: Mmm. I mean, well, Cody's a face, so that would have been I understand that.
Speaker 1: But there's there's history there, Like if you want to really hammer on that belt a little bit, like, why wouldn't you have somebody like Nick Aldis bring some of that outside energy to Cody Rhodes.
Speaker 2: Well, what I'd probably do in this situation is have that whole stipulation, right, you have to retire and then whatever it would be he's got to be if he loses the match, he has to retire, and if he wins, he gets some sort of you know whatever, he gets his job back.
Speaker 1: He versus he gets to retire.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I kind of love that stipulation. It's like, well, what happens if I win? Well, we shoot you in the face. What happens if you wow, shoots in the faith? Oh sick? I love these options. Uh, what a deal? It's great. I love it. It's it's it's a lot like health insurance. Hey, what happens if I pay for the health insurance? Well, you don't get anything covered. What happens if I don't pay with all the jurts, you don't have anything covered? But I what a deal, here's more money, thanks for a thirty percent of my income.
Speaker 1: Lucky me.
Speaker 2: What a great system. Yeah, no, it's it is fucking yep. They I would figure something out to where you know, gunter, you put your career on the line, he retires them, and then I'd have all just go back to TNA. Fuck it.
Speaker 1: If you lose you TNA, Yeah, he's like, oh no, sh.
Speaker 2: And if you really lose, you go to fucking a w how that goes? Uh No, no, like I would have that, you know, some sort of you know, career career versus fucking match. You get reinstated if you win, and you get your revenge on Gunther and you have Gunter beat him and get off. All this to do is you know, he can do a nice bow out. But now and then he goes to TNA and he's a GM there or something, you know.
Speaker 1: But now Sammy's on the outs. So now Gunther hasn't planned clearly, Gunther nickol Thiss is gonna happen. See I'm punkin Cody Rhads is gonna happen. Now Sammy, who just had the belt for a hot snot doesn't have ship, Like, what's he gonna do?
Speaker 2: Sammy's aying for you, but that's the career of Sammy's aying in a nutshell. They're like, hey did you get over? Yeah? Hey, did you have a great match? Yeah? Hey you're cutting good promos? Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Nah, go sit with l A. Knight on the back of the bus, you.
Speaker 2: Know, Yeah, you and La and I can go to the back and play Chinese Checkers or something. Sorry about that? You know good? I know, I know when that's it is OK.
Speaker 1: He might be right. He's like, Samuel will win the WWE title again in Saudi Arabia next year. Yeah, yeah, I know right.
Speaker 2: He is officially the son Prince Ali Baba will just keep putting the belt on him every time they go to Sadi.
Speaker 1: Or Monday night, Row comes and just drops it. He's gonna be like the twenty six time champion by the time he retires.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think of what you could do with Sammy that could be fun. I feel like, you know what, I feel like Sammy would be good for in the next couple months. It sounds so mean for me to put it that way, but I could just see I could see Sammy doing a hair versus title or hair like something like that where him is a heel and then him getting fucking hell and them shaving his head. No. No, like he would do great at something like that. I mean, he's a good character for that along the lines and somebody might say, what are you trying to humiliate him, I'd be like, well, no, his hair's already going, and you know he's a talented guy. He's a funny guy. Put together a fun match that way, and we know like, he's probably not gonna win the belt ever again. And if it does, it ain't happened in the United States of America or seemingly Canada either. Funny enough, you know, yeah, but yeah, you're right, Sammy now is just kind of out on an island. So they'll try to figure something else out with him. Maybe he'll get nero.
Speaker 1: Alexi is saying, is Kevin on the way back? I don't know he was doing that that aw ripoff podcast with kit for club membership WWE whatever?
Speaker 2: Oh Jesus Christ, yeah, the club, the club WWE will have to learn more about that. Huh. You have to figure that one on one hundred dollars a year something.
Speaker 1: Now that's the list of subscriptions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can get you can buy shirts by getting the subscription to it.
Speaker 1: WHOA, well they're just taking Yeah, they're just taking the crunchy roll bit. That's what crunchy role is doing. Now did you know that? So people at like anime, Well, what if you want to buy anime merch, Well, now you can't buy anime merch unless you pay crunchy roll more money to watch the streams, and then you can pay them more money for merch, like, is this is this just the new way? Now PlayStation takes away everybody's fucking libraries and now crunchy rolls like, eh, if you want to pay us money, you got to pay us more money to pay us money.
Speaker 2: It's just they're just progressively seeing how many fingers they can put in you until you tap out. It's all it is at this point. That's but but here's the problem is is that a lot of people will just continue to fucking be okay with that. They'll just keep on doing it. They'll keep on and for whatever reason it is, it's the emotional connection to the ship, to the product, I mean, and to some people that are younger to them, this is just what's normal. Yeah, the same the same way that in some respects where if we tried to tell people that it cost twenty dollars for a fucking piece of plastic with twelve songs on it, they'd laugh in our fucking face. Right, you know what for twelve songs? Do you get to pick the songs? No? No, no, are they all good? No? No, you don't know, you have no idea. But that was like, that was the model, that was the price models. So do some of these people, especially, you know, some of these kids that are probably into anime. They're like, oh, I pay to pay, great, Okay, pay to pay. I guess I'll just do that. Which is it's still it's gross and it's a shame, but this is it, like this is where WWE is. I have a feeling right now that you know, right after that show, there were people out there with postcards scraping up all the random wrestler's blood so they could sell it at the fucking show tomorrow or the card show or whatever they're doing the fanatics Fest.
Speaker 1: By the way, I want to maybe they're going to put it inside one of those boxes and clone their very own bird Girl, take another one of those Dan House and boxes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in memory of the guy that just died that was in fucking Jurassic Park. They're just gonna make it that and clones here. By the way, I want to say, if they listened to this, we do have we gotta make a fucking clip of this thing. This whole moment of it you saw or no, I told you about the boxing machine thing at the fanatics Fest where you punch it and it tells you how hard you hit. Yes, that fucking Roman did it, but Justin Bieber did it earlier in the day and got a higher score than.
Speaker 1: It did on the Well it's rigged, Joe, come on, we all know that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yes, it's it's rigged, man. It's it's a vote in ballot, that's what it is. It's I'm gonna do the save act for Robe and reins punch.
Speaker 1: Well, you know he's he's got that blood disease. You know he got Oh that's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's not like his finish is a fucking punch. I think he got to beat out by Justin Bieber.
Speaker 1: Well, he's a he's a third degree black belt, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the renowned tough guy, Justin Bieber.
Speaker 1: I think he was trained by Eric Bischoff. At some point, I.
Speaker 2: Said, every single wrestling promoter is looking up from Hell, just shaking their fucking head in disgust. Oh, imagine, imagine fucking would it if you were.
Speaker 1: Going to have Roman do it, wouldn't you fucking rig the goddamn thing.
Speaker 2: Well, they had everybody do it. I know. I think.
Speaker 1: Somebody beforehand couldn't have figured it out and pressed a button. When Roman stepped up and made the numbers go all eights or some ships.
Speaker 2: You know, how fucking funny? Come on, mits, what are you gonna say? They're gonna put their finger on the scale for Roman Reigns. Who would ever do such a thing giving him a giant over push and too much credit and more respec then he deserves? Come on, why? Why would anybody ever do that for Roman Rains? No? I was dying when I saw that. I was like, if that gets out into the ether, And it was funny because immediately you're like that machine, that machine's rigged. I'm like, I saw the comments and people that were like, nah, it's not really that's that's fake, that's a fake thing. That's not really true, that's not how that works. And I'm like, oh, really really sure? Or is it just that you just got beat by the guy that sang the song baby Baby? Is that what it is? Maybe they should have a ludicrous coming afterwards to do a feature hunted harder than Roman Reigns.
Speaker 1: Maybe Justin Bieber to step into the ring with Roman Reigns.
Speaker 2: You know, well, you know what, I bet you Justin Bieber has more than one facial expression. I bet you he could do it. I bet you. You know what, I'd rather justin Bieber have something in a wrestling match that fucking Tom Brady and tom Brady's my guy.
Speaker 1: Tom Brady's happening.
Speaker 2: It's going to be it's going to be rotten that.
Speaker 1: Happening.
Speaker 2: I know, I know. And this is where you don't want to anybody that would ever say there was a bias that I had when it comes to wrestling or anything outside of it.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's still biased. You don't want to see him paris himself. Yeah, absolutely, you don't want to see him out there. You want to see your hero go out there and look like a fucking giant ass.
Speaker 2: Total, here's the problem. Just well, its's just like everything in wrestling, right, He'll look like a giant ass. But people will go, well that was cool. I'm like, no, no, no, no, no, There'll still be somebody that tells him it went well.
Speaker 1: Now with care about their opinions? You care about yours?
Speaker 2: Well I don't.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be cringed out. I don't want to be just cringing out right. I said, yeah, you know, it's like I don't want to see Arnold Schwarzenegger Old, right, and of course not. I don't want to. I don't want to see him infirmed like to me, I'm just like, I want to see Arnold like that. And also it's crossing two streams on things I like and how the things I want to see and I don't want to see the other person attempt it and do it poorly. There's like a weird there's like an icky feeling to that. But I know he's going to do it and it's going to be bad. And like I said, I'd rather Justin. I'd rather Justin Bieber come out singing a fucking Justin Bieber song with Logan Paul and getting a ship ton of heat because to me, that would be more effective with the general WWE audience than having Tom Brady come out, because it's I love him, one of my favorite sports guys of all time, even if he's supposedly helped the Seahawks win. But that's another conspiracy, uh right, But he's a California dullard. I love him, but he's a California dullard and I can't trust him to do the right thing in wrestling.
Speaker 1: Joe, Please please let me be wrong. Though, you know, let's let's get ready to get out of here. We've already talked about this shit long enough, much loved everybody listening on the live listening on the download Patreon dot com, Forward Slash Wrestling Soup, and yeah, we'll have up a new Frank Gusts for Monday for everybody as well, which is covering your aw event and uh yeah, and then this will be up by tomorrow morning.
Speaker 2: It's true.
Speaker 1: See everybody, laity guys except b