Speaker 1: Go for the green with stay and play packages at the award winning Dancing Rabbit Golf Club. You'll love the comfort and convenience of the newly renovated Dancing Rabbit Inn. Beautiful single or double rooms and suites available. Or bring your group and stay at our elegant clubhouse room, golf and dine packages starting at one hundred and thirty nine dollars. Book today called eight sixty six four four Pearl or online at Pearl River Resort dot com.
Speaker 2: It's kay to.
Speaker 1: Pearl River Resort.
Speaker 2: Check out the podcast Missing Link Jones County. It is a podcast that reveals information gathered by Investigator bad Windom of the Jones County Sheriff Department. These cases will be discussed our based on Wyndham's own investigations and knowledge of each case. So join host Josh Guru Nichols and Jack Fairchild's as they discuss these cases bi weekly with investigator Wendom. This show was brought to you by the Laurel Leader Call and it is on all the major podcatchers such as iTunes, I Heart Radio, Spotify, Spreaker, Amazon Music. So like and subscribe to the podcast today. This show is a part of the Midnight Ride Network.
Speaker 1: Name of statue interface Andy, who will apply Tennis gonna be him when you him out of the free starting.
Speaker 2: A feel, and it'll be like the whole man is raining down, broughtie courtesy and wide, and.
Speaker 1: Liberals be worn.
Speaker 2: Your viewpoints will be subjected to straight scrutiny.
Speaker 1: You're listening to right Side Radio.
Speaker 2: It's like my eyes to be blown wild. We have come together here because the American people deserve better from those of who they entrust, our nation's highest officers. We stand united and are resolved to do something about it, which, whether we like it or not spelled Judy, you and I have a rendezvous with destiny.
Speaker 1: You tuned in to right Side Radio.
Speaker 2: Alright, you have founded it is the right Side Radio program. Here. We are recording this episode on Wednesday, August the twentieth, twenty twenty five. Folks, I'm your host, Jack Fairchilds, and we are excited to be back. But of course, as always, we asked that you like and subscribe to the Right Side Radio Show. Remember we're own Apple podcast, i Heeart Radio, Spotify, Spreaker, Amazon Music, and so many more. So make sure you click that subscribe button that follow Hello button. Make sure you do it so that way you never miss an episode of the Right Side Radio Show or our little daily show Morning Coffee. A couple of announcements. The new episode of Chris McDaniel's America will records Saturday, and part of the reason why we're recording Saturday and not tomorrow is Chris is going to be at a political forum or it's a speaking to the Conservative Coalition of Mississippi Gulf Coast Chapter on Thursday, August twenty first. It's going to be at six pm at the Pentecostals of the Gulf Coast Church that's at nineteen oh seven pop Ferry Road in Biloxi. If you want to see Chris talk. Of course, they're hyping it as Chris McDaniel re entered the political Forum. That's the only thing that I take exception to because Chris never left the Political Forum. He and I have been doing Chris McDaniel's America now for almost two years, at least a year and a half, so yeah, he hadn't left the Political Forum. He's been a part of it. Now. Maybe this is a big return to a public event. I don't know about that, but Chris is definitely still very much in the political forum, and I'm happy that he is, and it's cool that he's going to go and speak before this group tomorrow night. And I think it'll be a great event for those of you who can attend, especially those of you down there on the coast close to the event, make make the trick over there and just go check it out, and I'm sure it'll be a great time as Chris. Sorry, Chris re enters the political for you know, but it is a big deal because I don't know how many speeches he's given in a while, but he has definitely never left the political forum when it comes to the fact that he is still very much talking politics on a weekly basis. About the only time that he doesn't talking on a weekly basis is those times when work gets in the way. But we will be recording Chris McDaniels America on Saturday, So those of you who want to attend this event and go see Chris speak in person, please do so tomorrow night, six pm there in Biloxi. Now, what are we going to talk about tonight, because again, you know, there's a lot of stuff going on. I've done a couple of morning coffees on Trump's negotiations with Vladimir Putin and Zelenski. The hope is that they can find some type of peace. But I don't want to talk about that tonight because instead I want to talk about this feud between Trump and Gavin Newsom. Gavin Newsom the governor of California. Of course, he wants to be president in a very bad way, despite the fact that his state is currently a failure, the fact that his state is currently got a multitude of problems. I don't know what he exactly thinks he's running on, but he wants to be president, and there is this now new approach he's taking, and that's jumping on his ex account and he's trying to mimic some of the very things that Donald Trump did to elevate his status, and it's been clever stuff. I'm not gonna sit here in line and say that some of the stuff that he has done, because he absolutely and I don't know if he's the one writing himself. As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure he's not the one writing it himself. I'm pretty sure he's got a staffer helping him come up with the stuff. But it's it's been funny and entertaining, but it's all a distraction away from the failure that it is the state of California in his time in the governor's mansion. But it's been fun to watch because they are sitting there going back and forth, and he has taken this approach where he is spoofing the way that Donald Trump posts on social media. So it's going to be one of those things that it'll be interesting to see how it plays. The simple fact is, I mean, Gavin Newsom is probably one of the ones that the Democrats so desperately won't to be their guy. He's got the look, he's a smooth talker, but he's also the head of a state that has a multitude of problems. Now, what he's trying to do is frame himself as this great leader who's trying to push back against trumpets he attacks as citizens, you know, the illegal immigrants that are here in this country. Those are the ones he's trying to defend. But again, let's not split hairs here. Gavin Newsom is so desperate to become the president of the United States he's willing to try anything, including trying to spoof mimic whatever you want to call it, Donald Trump's style of tweeting their attacks. He even throws out nicknames, even says that whatever he's going to do is going to be the greatest thing ever. It is a clear spoof of the style that we all know with the President of the United States. But I don't think it's going to work for Gavin Newsom the way that he hopes it does. Sure, they're going to be people, they're going to laugh at it, they're going to chuckle at it. But then they're going to take a look at that record there in California, and they're going to see that this is a guy that just doesn't have any substance about himself whatsoever, at least I would hope, so he has no track record. Meanwhile, you got President Trump, who had a pretty good first four years. Gavin Newsom, of course, is the hopeful rock star of the Democrat Party. He's the guy that they are really hedging their bets with. If they could have, he would have been the one to replace Joe Biden. But they couldn't, not without having a start over from scratch with all the money that Joe Biden had already won. So They went with the worst possible option because it was the only option. And that's why Kamala Harris became the Democrat nominee, despite the fact she wasn't elected, despite the fact nobody chose her. But Gavin Newsom was the one that they wanted. He's always been the one they want. They think he can sell their ideals. But there's some major problems with Gavin Newsom. First off, I go back to his debate with Ron de Santis. Ron de Santis, I like him the governor of Florida. I think he's done an exceptional job there in Florida. You look at their economy, you look at the things that they have going on. It's hard to argue against the job that Ron DeSantis has done in the state of Florida. Well, he and Newsom had a debate, and look, the thing about Ron de Santis is he's never been a strong debater. He's not somebody that has ever stepped on a debate stage and really wowed you. Where you look at somebody like DeSantis and you admire him and maybe want to vote for him. It's in the record, it's not from a debate performance. But when he debated the smooth talking Gavin Newsom. He wiped the floor with him. It wasn't even close. When it came to that debate. I would have thought we would have seen a better performance out of Gavin Newsom, because again, he's a smooth talker. He is a guy that you would think would be built for the debate stage. But he was terrible because DeSantis was able to hit him with these simple facts and point out the failures there in California. That's going to be exactly what would happen to him. And I'm not even talking about on a debate stage with the eventual Republican nominee. I'm talking about his debate stage with his fellow Democrats because I can tell you right now the ones that want to be president as well. While they'll all jump on board the Newsome train if he wins the nomination, they're going to be pointing out what a failure he's been in the state of California all throughout that debate process. Rest assured that's going to be exactly how it plays out, because that's the way these games play. They sit back and they like to try to pretend that they're this happy, that they're care about how poorly he's run California during the primary stage. But the second he steps up and becomes the nominee, they'll jump on board with them. But I'm not convinced he's going to get that far because I think that there's going to be a huge target on his back from his fellow Democrats. And once that target is placed on his back, it's going to be pretty difficult for him to be able to win because they're going to take the gloves off. They're going to be swinging hard at this man, and it's it's going to take him a lot more than trying to mimic Trump on X Here's the thing. It's easy to put out a tweet that mimics the style of President Trump. It's easy to put out a tweet that puts out this false look that you are somehow in the same stratosphere as Trump. I can tell you right now that Kevin Newsom will not be able to do that in front of a camera because he just can't pull it off. Now, look, you can like Trump's style, you can hate trump style. There's reason to debate either way, but it resonated with the American people. And part of the reason why it resonated. Is a lot of people view it as authentic. That's who he is, that's how he truly acts. Gavin Newsom doesn't act that way, so when he starts doing it, it is hollow and it's fake. The tweets work because again, you don't see him. It's just words, and it's clever and it's funny. And yes, it's got a lot of liberals high fiving themselves and saying, look at Gavin punch Trump right in the nose. But does it really sway things in his favor? Does it really send him into the front running status? I don't know Newsom. Of course, he's put out his as it's being called by article on the Politico magna flavored post. And this is the thing. People can sit back and you can get all upset that he's doing it, and quite frankly, you shouldn't. You should just kind of laugh with it. That's the thing, you know. I don't care if he mimics Trump's style in an attempt to try to garner support or whatever he's trying to do. It's not going to creep into Trump's space. Trump's bace is not going to go over to Gavin Newsom. Trump's base is never going to follow that California failure. It's just not going to happen. But that's the attempt that he's making. And like I said, it's funny, it's clever. If you see it, you'll be like, you'll laugh a little bit at some of them if you're not taking things too seriously. But if you're getting mad about it because you think that it somehow might help Gavin Newsom, don't. Gavin Newsom's not going to be able to maintain any type of momentum with mere tweets. It's just not going to work out for him. But here we are, it's year one of Trump's presidency, and we're already talking about who's going to be the Democrat nominee in four years, who's going to be the Republican nominee in four years. We're not even out to shoot. But I can tell you one thing. Usually the front runner for the party trying to regain power this far out does not end up getting the nomination. I say usually because that's not always the case. So Gavin Newsom is trying to make himself the front runner. Now I don't think Governor Newsom is going to be the nominee anyway. I think he's just playing games. But I do know that that's who the Democrats would love to have. That's the guy that they have circled because of his look. It's definitely not because of what he's accomplished. His accomplishments in California are non existent. He's been a failure in that state, an absolute failure. The fact that the Democrats are trying to run him, it just goes to show you their desperation. Now, I tell you the person that scares me, the person that I think the Democrats would truly try to put at the top of the ticket, and that's that socialist nut case that is probably to be the next mayor of New York City, that Mandini guy. And I'll tell you why. You may be, Oh, he's too radical, There's no way they'd put him up there. Really, Barack Obama was pre radical before he just before he announced it was running for president, he was. He was still radical. Then he just buried some of his radical ideals. I remember sitting in our old studio in downtown Laurel, Mississippi, when Chris McDaniel was the host of this show and a then State Senator Barack Obama State Center from the state of Illinois got to speak before a large crowd at the Democratic National Convention. Chris told us then, after hearing him speak, this guy's dangerous. I dismissed it. For one, I said, his name's Barack Hussein Obama. I don't see Americans voting for somebody that has a name that sounds like he might be a Muslim, because at the time we weren't too far removed from nine to eleven. I was wrong. It happened, But Chris knew because he heard the way he spoke, he heard the way that he carried himself. I don't think Gashem Newsom has the talent of a Barack Obama. I haven't heard much of Mandini speak. I'll be honest about that. But I do know that the people that are pushing his candidacy, or the people that helped get Barack Obama elected in the first place, I do know that Obama himself is behind the scenes trying to get this guy elected. This guy, I think is more dangerous because, for one, when you look at his ideology, it is so far away from what this country should be striving for. He wants true socialism, He wants true communism. He is a true danger to this country. And we would be naive to think that this guy, if he wins this race in New York, that he couldn't quickly be elevated by the Democratic Party, especially with the backers that he already has. Now I'm not saying that he could win the presidency, but if they continue this divide that they are continuing to push, if they continue to push the idea that you can't achieve your goals because the people above you are holding you back. If they continue to push that narrative down your throat, somebody like Mandini becomes extremely attractive to the uninformed and unintelligent voter, the voter who just votes for the handouts, the voter who votes to make sure that they get more government assistance, which really and truly, I mean, if you're getting assistance from the government, really and truly, I don't think you should be allowed to vote. But that's a controversial statement, I'm sure to people. But when you're able to just essentially vote yourself pay raise, I don't like that. Bottom line here, folks, is Yeah, we can all get so distracted by these funny little tweets that Gavin Newsom's putting out that spoof the style of President Trump, or we could really take seriously the threat that's coming out of New York City. We could truly look at this guy and say that that's the guy we should feel threatened by. I don't really care about spoofed tweets. I really don't. They're funny, Get over it, move on. I don't care that South Park's making fun of President Trump, jd Vance and whoever else they make fun of everybody. Stop being so offended because they went after someone you like, because trust me, it'll cycle around. They'll go after somebody else. Focus on important issues. This guy in New York is a threat. He is a true problem, and yet there are only a few of us truly talking about him. And some of you are like, well, I don't live in New York, so why do I care. I'm telling you why you should care. I'm telling you right now why should care about this Zoron Mandini character. Because he is a true danger. This is a guy that we know who he is. He tells you who he is, and he dodged a question about Donald Trump labeling him a communist when he was pressed by a Fox News reporter named Nate Foy on Wednesday. Boy asked, in point blank, are there elements of communism in your platform? And his answer, the elements of my platform are about affordability, and I'm a democratic socialist. When New Yorkers ask me what it means, I take them to the words of doctor Martin Luther King, who said, call it democracy or call it democratic socialism. There must be a better distribution of wealth for all of God's children in this country. Distribution of wealth. Where do we hear that before? Oh, Barack Obama. See the connection here? You're seeing where this guy is connected. It's crazy because this guy has a true opportunity. This Fox News article also talks about how Mandini spoke to his supporters at a canvas lunch in Prospect Park on Sunday and dismissed the term, arguing that his primary win represented more than arbitrary labels. He says, it's not necessarily communism that won the New York City primary, but the vision that he's delivering is what was said by one of his supporters, a door knocker who wore Educators for Zoran t shirt. The people that voted for him are people that don't understand that it is communism, and it won't work if you look at the folks who are behind this guy. He's been endorsed by progressive leaders like Bernie Sanders AOC. So when you see this, you understand that this guy has a back or he has the backing of some of the most extreme and the fact that behind the scenes you've got a Barack Obama out there that is trying to maybe make him a little less rough around the edges. If he becomes the mayor of New York City, he could definitely use that as a stepping stone to jump into the presidential race. And why Gavin Newsom and whichever other we'll just say, Kamala Harris or front and center eating each other alive. This is the guy who sneaks behind them. This is the guy that comes in and gets the Democratic nomination. We're still a long ways away. Anything could happen, as I said, but this is the guy to keep an eye on because he's scary his vision and they can say what it is all they want. It's not about a vision, Yes, it is about a vision. You're just being played there, mister dor knocker. You are being played by a socialist, communist lunatic who has no business running the largest city in the United States of America. The hope is that if he does win, he does such a bad job that he becomes unelectable, sort of like that idiot that used to be the mayor of the city of Chicago. You know, the one that looked like Beetlejuice Lori Lightfield. You hope that he does that poor of a job so that way he can be out of the question. But I'm just here to tell you folks that this guy could be a major threat. One thing's for certain. They're a large portion of Americans that will vote for somebody who promises them the most handouts. It's part of what helped Barack Obama win two terms. We have to try to figure out a way to spread the message exactly who this guy is. And part of that is not falling down the distractions. Because you've got an idiot in California that's out there putting out clever tweets, mimicking spoofing what Donald Trump does. That's irrelevant. Gavin Newsome, I don't see having a shot at winning the presidency, nor do I really think he's going to be the Democrat nominee, despite how much the Democrats truly want him to be their nominee. Well see, it's so far away it almost feels foolish to be talking about who's going to be the nominees for president in twenty twenty eight. But you know it's gonna be here before you know it. And that's the problem with our current makeup in politics. The second one election ends, folks instantly start running for the next one. We don't wait to see how things play out anymore. We are already lobbying to become president, raising that money because it takes way too much money to win an election these days. So yeah, that's why we're talking about it early. That's why we are having this discussion tonight, and we'll get back to a little bit other type of politics now. I'm keeping this particular episode short. This week, I've been a little i won't say under the weather, but I just hadn't felt great today. But I wanted to jump on the microphone and still give you guys a program today, and of course let you guys know about Chris speaking in Biloxi Thursday, the twenty first, which is tomorrow based on when I'm recording and probably today when most of you will listen to this, so make sure you get out to go see that. Also, check out the new episode of Ris McDaniel's America which we'll record live on Saturday, so be sure to check that out as well. I've been your host, Jack Fairchilds. Also on Monday, we will record the next episode of Missing Link Jones County, which will be released later that Thursday. Also, there might be some more announcements coming out of things that we'll be doing there if a LAYL leader call, so stay tuned for that might be a morning coffee in the future where we discuss some of that. But anyway, next week we'll try to get back to a full hour lenked episode. Of this week, we're going to keep it short. Look forward to seeing you guys again. Reelson.
Speaker 1: Go for the Green with stay and play packages at the award winning Dancing Rabbit Golf Club. You'll love the comfort and convenience of the newly renovated Dancing Rabbit in beautiful single or double rooms and suites available, or bring your group and stay at our elegant clubhouse room golf and dine packages starting at one hundred and thirty nine dollars book today called eight sixty six Poor four Pearl or online at Pearl River Resort dot com. It's kay to Pearl River Resort.
Speaker 2: The Midnight Ride the home of the anti establishment movement. This network features great programming such as Chris McDaniels, America, God and Country, The Right Side Radio Show, Paul Revere's Liberty Layer, and many more coming soon. So check out the Midnight Ride today. Head to the Midnight Ride dot com and check out all the amazing content. Hey everyone, this is Jack Fairchild, so the Right Side Radio program and license viewed, and I want to talk to you for a second about my pillow. My pillow is quite simply the finest pillow on the market. My pillows patented interlocking fills adjust to your individual sleep needs regardless of sleeping position. This innovative fill then holds that position all night, helping you fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer. The founder and owner of Mine Pillow, Mike Lindell, personally guarantees that my pillow will be the most comfortable pillow you'll ever own. And I'll add my own guarantee as well. And right now you can get up to eighty percent off of all my Pillow products including bed sheets, slippers, towels, down comforters, mattress toppers, even coffee. When you go to MyPillow dot com and enter the special promo code Midnight Ride no space in between Midnight and Ride and remember enter the promo code m I D N I G H t R I D E and say big while getting the best night's sleep you've ever had. Check out the podcast Missing Link Jones County. It is a podcast that reveals information gathered by Investigator bad Windom of the Jones County Sheriff Department. These cases will be discussed or based on Wyndham's own investigations and knowledge of each case. So join host Josh Guru Nichols and Jack Fairchild's as they discuss these cases bi weekly with investigator Wendom. This show is brought to you by the Laurel Leader Call and it is on all the major podcatchers such as iTunes, I Heart Radio, Spotify, Spreaker, Amazon Music. So like and subscribe to the podcast today