Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Welcome to Laura Kane after Dark. I'm Laura Kane. I have some very exciting news coming up. But first let me introduce my co host, Hi, the co hostess with the Mostes, Eric Grimmer, and our producer Brian Hibe. Hi, Brian, and this beautiful little nugget Elvis. Do not feed high Jody. Hi Jody, please do not feed him anymore treats because he is getting fat again.
Speaker 2: He's so cute.
Speaker 1: Okay, before we start anything, I just got off the phone with somebody and I have an update about something and it is on and it's going to be amazing. December ninth, on Monday Night, we've locked it down. Comedian mal Hall is coming into the studio for us to perform our individual stand up comedy routines.
Speaker 2: Did I forget to tell you that I'm going to be out of town?
Speaker 3: He has agreed told you last week.
Speaker 1: He has agreed to he goes. You know, it's going to be a lot harder to perform just in front of one person. It's a lot harder than to perform in front of like a crowd, because at least somebody and a crowd will laugh. And I said, just be as honest as possible. So he's going to be the judge. He will say who's the worst and who's the best. And not only that, you guys, put on your big boy pants, because he said there's a possibility that the loser will be able to perform at the La Joya Comedy Club.
Speaker 3: I will not be doing that, Brian. Wait, we're preparing a minute by a stand up. They don't allow that at the comedy club.
Speaker 1: Now Paul has connections. Oh, I also want to plug something too. He's fun.
Speaker 2: What is Malhall's address so I can send him a check?
Speaker 1: No way, man, no way. You know what? He has a residency at the Lafayette Hotel. He does, Yes, he performs once a month there.
Speaker 3: I love the Lafayette.
Speaker 1: It's so great. I mean, he has a residency. It's great. And not only that, he filmed a his stand up from the Lafayette Hotel. I think in September, he said, and he's shopping it to Netflix.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. I'm like you, Jazz, I love so cool.
Speaker 3: Also, oh, in the Lafayette, so.
Speaker 1: There's a pool.
Speaker 3: It's a hotel, yes, and it's a beautiful hotel. And then they have a like pretty high end restaurant in it called the called Kyote. So then they're once that play is super cool. They have a great bar, and then they have a twenty four hour diner that's really cool. And then they have a jazz club and the jazz clubs. I've never been in there, but looks really cool. It is a big place and a bowling alley. I think, what yeah, I think so gosh, you need place anyway. So that's Malhall and and I can't wait to have himn and it's going to be so fun.
Speaker 2: So again we've seen him at the Loya Comedy Club.
Speaker 1: We have again. I want you guys to put on your big boy pants and get with the program, because the loser is the loser, and Mal is going to be to you. But here's the thing, what what now?
Speaker 2: Look, I'm going to have to do something to butter him up.
Speaker 1: If you lose.
Speaker 2: Okay, pretend you lose.
Speaker 1: Just pretend. Let's pretend he because he's going to make the determination who's the worst, Just say he says that you are. And then that Tuesday night, that's when the open mic night is at the Laoya Comedy Club. Uh huh, you have to go up and perform. Yeah, he says, it's only going to be like two minutes long, and you will get a laugh or two because there will be a lot more people there. He says, it's a lot easier to perform in front of a crowd than it is in front of one person.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I hope you lose.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, but people have performed at the Hoya Comedy Club that are like pros. I know, stre gonna go up there and bomb on a two minute Yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: Gonna be amazing. He loved the idea, and I'm like, yees, oh my god. So we're doing it. We're doing it on December ninth, So start writing, start thinking, because it is on now.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to rewrite everything.
Speaker 3: Steal some jokes, just kidding. Don't do that. It's a big no no.
Speaker 1: It is a huge no no because you'll be found out for sure. Okay. Also on is the TMU Christmas Contest. Let me just say you you got one down. No, it's not even funny.
Speaker 2: It's a joke. What's what's not even funny? As how hard you're going to go down in flames?
Speaker 1: I've already received one, two, three, things and I've I've organized how I'm going to present them to you. Oh, me too, And I'm so excited.
Speaker 3: You guys say this every year.
Speaker 2: Oh this is this is the Yeah.
Speaker 3: I've heard this level of trash talk before.
Speaker 2: But what she got last year isn't child.
Speaker 3: I want to say last year that was a little mediocre. Think you guys could do better.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: This year you'll be very impressed.
Speaker 1: It is we have upped our game or I know I have.
Speaker 2: Oh I have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then we'll do the whole thing where we walk around. Vaughn's the loser.
Speaker 2: She will be walking around.
Speaker 3: It'd be funny if you upped it and had to wear it to the comedy club.
Speaker 1: Oh well, no, the comedy club, Well.
Speaker 3: I have Christmas, WI have to come early.
Speaker 1: Combine it into one thing. Oh my god, that would be funny. That. Let me think about that.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I've already thought about that. That would be amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, that would be incredibly amazing.
Speaker 3: Glad you guys agree, because I'm not performing at the comedy store one way or another. I'm not performing, Bryan. Look, i'm looking.
Speaker 1: You're in show business.
Speaker 3: No I'm not.
Speaker 1: Yes, you are.
Speaker 3: This is not show business.
Speaker 1: It is. It is offshoot of showbiz.
Speaker 3: No, we are like the pebbles that support the pillars.
Speaker 1: But we are in there somewhere.
Speaker 3: We are the chip off the old block that fell far from the hill that showbiz stands on.
Speaker 1: That's okay. We're still a little tiny part of it. And therefore you agreed to be part of this podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I didn't agree to perform at the comedy Store. Well, I've got dignity, Laura. I know you gave up on that a long time ago.
Speaker 2: But yeah, and I side with Brian. I have a lot of dignity too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Brian, you have dignity and integrity, and I think if you lose, you have to show your integrity by no platforming.
Speaker 3: My integrity is telling you upfront, I'm not going to do it.
Speaker 1: We'll see about that here.
Speaker 3: It comes to it. Let's just hope we don't have to test my integrity because I'm not doing it. I'll just wins. I want to do it. That'll make I just won't lose.
Speaker 1: I hope you don't.
Speaker 3: It's no way, Eric beats me.
Speaker 1: No, I'm probably you know what, I'm going to really try super hard and now that our listeners aren't going to be voting, mal Is, this is a whole new arena because everybody would have voted for you because they love you more than they love me listeners.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying I'm going to need MoU's home address because I don't need to write them a check anyway is going to come in very soo mal if you're watching, I'll just venmo you.
Speaker 3: Okay, tours, I think his I think his commission checks pretty big.
Speaker 1: God, Okay, I want to say real quick that we had the girls and I had our friends giving on Friday afternoon and it was all I know. Yeah, it was really fun. It was just a group of girls we got together. This is a second year. We did it at Kimberly's house and we went around the room and we said what we were thankful for, you know. And then one of the girls brought like a card game like I have, like we play on the show. And one of the questions was what do you need a class in.
Speaker 2: Math? Do?
Speaker 1: But like patience, you need a class in patience? Yes, anger, anger management.
Speaker 2: No star service, interaction, store service etiquette, yeah, no, just patience.
Speaker 1: A class in patients? What about you, Brian, do I need a class?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What do you? What do you need a class in?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I said this, and I guess I'll say it on the podcast, and I want I'm not going to use the I need a proper class.
Speaker 2: In giving head.
Speaker 3: Okay, wow, you actually call it, Eric.
Speaker 2: Because we showed you.
Speaker 1: We you did a long time ago. But I got to a complaint. What I did get a Well, this is a lot. This is a long time ago.
Speaker 2: I thought just recently.
Speaker 3: No, please, she's holding out on that. She hasn't been telling us stuff.
Speaker 1: No, this is this shop has been closed down for a while.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna you know, well do you anyway?
Speaker 1: I was told that too many teeth. I'm like, oh my god, do you see my mouth? Do you see my tea? That can't help it? They're big. So I don't know I would need a class in that.
Speaker 2: Do we need to revisit this, No.
Speaker 1: Because I think when we did it went way back like five years ago on the podcast that I was nervous because it was too too nasty.
Speaker 3: I don't think they offer classes in that type of stuff.
Speaker 1: Well they do. I remember there was like a TV show or something, maybe like one of the housewives or something. They had a woman come over to their house and give a class using like a carrot.
Speaker 2: But so here's the thing. You don't need to pay. I can show you for free.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you know all the tricks I do.
Speaker 2: And I showed you some of the tricks.
Speaker 1: I know. I thought I was doing fine in that department, and then the complaint came in and it's destroyed my confidence.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well I'm gonna. I'm gonna. I'll bring a banana next week and show you what to do.
Speaker 3: How long ago was this complaint.
Speaker 2: Five years ago?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: It was, uh, I don't know about four years ago, about three or four years ago. Yeah, And it's destroyed me, Like I can I have trauma from the comment. Okay, and it is made me doubt myself with future partners.
Speaker 3: I get a little nurture partners.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I any future partner I would future partners?
Speaker 3: What do you you should say that on your stand up set? That's funny?
Speaker 1: What do you mean why is it funny? Because I'm not going to find one? Is that over my head?
Speaker 2: Laura was texting me about something today. Did you read my response to you? I don't think, so, oh you didn't.
Speaker 1: How does that work?
Speaker 2: Oh well, then this is perfect because I can read it on the air. So she was she was asking me, I.
Speaker 1: Was asking you about the jewelry, right, God, damn it?
Speaker 2: What that?
Speaker 1: Put your phone away right now? He's a picture of holes. He sent me a picture of holes or pattern.
Speaker 3: Didn't you just get over it?
Speaker 1: No, I can't exposure.
Speaker 2: So she says to me. It was regarding Dan, and I said. She wanted to know where I wanted some sand from, And I said, can I have the sand from your vagina put in it?
Speaker 1: Didn't you see that?
Speaker 3: I did not see that.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: This is oh my gosh. All right now, because it's it's like a beach, like a sandy, dusty beach.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna argue with that. Okay. I want to know if you guys attend YouTube university, meaning have you learned something to do something or how to by watching a YouTube video? Yeah, it's incredible. You can learn how to do anything.
Speaker 3: Did you just learn that?
Speaker 1: No, I'm just saying to tell you an example from Friday. I found some tape and hair extensions in a box that were unused, and I'm like, hmmm. They cost one hundred dollars a pack for them to be put in and then tip and then all that, so it's like it would be like three hundred bucks total or more than them anyway. So I'm like, I'm going to look this up on YouTube. So by myself, I put in tape in extensions with a mirror and everything. I did it in the back of my head and I look at, I did a great job.
Speaker 2: You did do a good shot.
Speaker 1: Look at you know, the color matches like it blends ina, And it's all thanks to YouTube University.
Speaker 2: I love YouTube University.
Speaker 1: I love Like, what have you learned?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. I could not get my This was with my old car. I'd taken it in for surface with a shocker and the trunk wouldn't open, and I was like, well, what's the deal. Do you know there's a little button inside the glove compartment compartment that they can lock to prevent anybody from going into your trunk.
Speaker 1: Really in all cars.
Speaker 2: In most I think most recent ones.
Speaker 1: Okay, and.
Speaker 2: YouTube University, thank you very much. Found out where it was and I was able to unlock my trunk, and oh my gosh, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I wonder if I could give my car an oil chain by myself.
Speaker 2: Oh oh boy, that would be something to see oil changing.
Speaker 3: It's not that hard, but you shouldn't do it.
Speaker 2: If you decide to do that, I would like you to call me, yeah, because I bring the popcorn and well, okay, lay in your hammock and watch you do it.
Speaker 1: Now. The only problem would be the old oil coming out. I would just need a bucket, right or something.
Speaker 2: Why are you looking at me?
Speaker 3: And you have to dispose of it? Correct?
Speaker 1: No, that's true.
Speaker 3: And if you spill technically that's a huge fine. Oh no, I mean no, it's probably gonna get you far, but she'll spill it. Yeah. Plus you gotta get underneath the car. Yeah, you gotta watch off the oil doesn't fall on your face because definitely it probably will be on your hand.
Speaker 1: That's fine.
Speaker 2: You you giving the perfect blow job for an hour is better than you changing oil in your car. I'm okay, yeah, I would not. Hey, have you YouTube universitied how to give a BJ.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think I bet it's on there.
Speaker 2: I bet it is.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, you can look that up. You can look that up, all right, So I want to know what's up in double D news?
Speaker 2: Hold on, you're getting ahead of.
Speaker 3: No, we don't need to look up videos on tutorials. I just want Oh why don't you look that up privately and I'll just pump the double D.
Speaker 2: It absolutely does. Look at all these.
Speaker 1: It's endless.
Speaker 2: Look at that.
Speaker 1: Okay, perfect, Okay, that's great.
Speaker 2: Well wait a minute, don't you want to hear my.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, sorry, cut the music.
Speaker 2: Wow, you are just rushing this thing along the site.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry. I wow, truly apologize.
Speaker 2: You are welcome.
Speaker 3: I was going to drag this out.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not so this this week. So Trader Joe's now has the seasonal Thanksgiving stuffing chips. Okay, are absolutely if you guys.
Speaker 1: Don't they like potato chips.
Speaker 2: Their potato chips, their kettle chips. Okay, if you guys have never seen them, they're the seasoned kettle chips. So they are. They only come out at Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: And they taste like stuffing.
Speaker 2: They taste like a Thanksgiving flavors of the classic holiday dish. In each potato chip. It tastes like Thanksgiving stuffing. It is they are so good.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: I found out from a friend of mine. He goes, Oh, haven't you tried the popcorn. There's the popcorn? Yes, oh this, well it's the seasoned popcorn, same thing it is. Ah, I thought the chips were delicious. In four days, I've bought three bags of the popcorn and I have about one bag left really, so we know. Yeah, in a little under a week, I have bought three bags of popcorn. It is absolutely delicious, and it said Trader Joe's get it. Well you can because I went in there the other night and there's not a whole lot left.
Speaker 1: That's the only thing I like about Thanksgiving dinner is the stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and the bread.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not the hole the whole didn't didn't did the dinner as a whole. I'm not a huge.
Speaker 2: Fan of though. Sometimes I will just make food truly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Although real quick, I think we need to give Erica YouTube University on what qualifies as a good host chat topic.
Speaker 1: Delicious, how to give a captivating how to tell a story?
Speaker 3: Maybe just topics or you know, I don't know, you brought yours was interesting. When he comes in, he goes, I bought popcorn this week, four bags of it, and that was the entire story.
Speaker 2: Why don't YouTube just eat me?
Speaker 3: It sounds like you're busy eating four bags of popcorn.
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't even eat meals anymore.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I've got something really exciting for you. I'm not gonna believe it. So I found chips, I traded jo and then I found popcorn and I got four bags of it.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm old it's things like excites me this week. Wait till I get apostropedic bed. You guys are ever going to hear the end of it.
Speaker 3: I had a whirlwind of a week. I changed my cell phone plan this week.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Wow, Wow, this is so jealous.
Speaker 1: Oh. I want to show you something before the double de news because I think you might be able to get this in time for Christmas. I ordered this thing from Amazon probably a year and a half ago, and it's been sitting underneath my stairs. I have storage under there because I just haven't gotten around to it. I'm thinking, and I thought, I'm going to bust it out. I'm going to start on it, and I'm I'm going to give it to her for Christmas. So you send in a picture, any picture to this link on Amazon and they turn it into a paint by number painting, and it comes with all the paints. Look, this is the painting, So this is Evan and I and this is what the picture looks like. And then they it comes with all the paints, it comes with brushes, it comes with like a guide and it's gonna look so cool. But I've already started, I know. And it was not that expensive. I think it was like, I don't know, maybe twenty five dollars, oh, twenty seven dollars paint. No, it was. It's good paint. It was nice, thick paint. But they have there's like such tiny teeny sign, tiny.
Speaker 2: Little I would never have the patience for that.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: I think. I hope I finish it in time for Christmas.
Speaker 3: But I mean real quick. Actually, speaking of patients, what never happened with Keanu Reeves?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I pulled out our little buddy here. Yeah, and uh, I thought the same thing. Yeah, someone dropped the ball on that Can you pick that ball back up?
Speaker 2: Who's to say somebody dropped the ball?
Speaker 3: I know, I'm I'm safely assuming you dropped the ball.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You don't know what I do in my private time.
Speaker 3: No, I do know you're doing your private time. I'm pretty sure it's not Reeves stuff.
Speaker 1: So get on it, get on it, get back on it. You're whoever bff you have up there's publicist or him or somebody somebody in his circle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or Harrison Ford.
Speaker 1: Yes, we need we need one of them.
Speaker 3: He's busy.
Speaker 1: What is he busy doing? Uh, movies, He's in a movie. He's currently Marvel movie.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, he is Captain America.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, Well I'm not into Marvel movies at all.
Speaker 3: Harrison Ford's not into you.
Speaker 1: I'm sure he's not. I'm sure he's not. All right, cue the music again, double time.
Speaker 2: Britney Spears makes her final child support payment to Kevin Federline on Friday. She's been he's been getting twenty thousand dollars a month, but their youngest Sadden Jayden James, turned eighteen in September. After Brittany and Kevin divorced in twenty seven they agreed on twenty thousand dollars a month in child support for Jaden and his older brother Sean Preston twenty eighteen, it went up to forty thousand because the boys were Kevin full time. It went back down to twenty after Sean Preston turned eighteen.
Speaker 1: This year, getting a twenty thousand dollars check every month.
Speaker 3: Well, you have to be really crazy for the court award to award a man child support.
Speaker 1: Wow, or cut full custody, you got to be pretty nuts. Well, I guess when you're in a conservatorship or whatever, maybe you're not allowed to have a custody of kids. Who knows, But I didn't you say in the last year that she reconciled with Jayden, Yes, her youngest. That's good. That's a step in the right direction at least.
Speaker 2: Lady Gaga fans. She is filming the series on Netflix Wednesday, season two.
Speaker 1: Oh, with Jenna Ortega. Yes, that was a good That was a good series. I liked that. On Godles there is Lady Dog is going to be in it.
Speaker 2: Yes, there's no word on what her role will be. That it's currently filming. Though Sidney Sweeney says women in Hollywood do not stand up for each other, and she quotes none of it is happening. It's a front for all the other crap that they say behind everyone's back. Back in April, a producer got some flat for saying Sidney Sweeney isn't pretty or talented. While in the new interview with Vanity Fairs, Sydney was asked why she thinks women get knocked down in Hollywood. Quote, it's very disheartening to see women tear other women down, especially when women who are successful in other avenues of the industry see younger talent working really hard, hoping to achieve whatever dreams they may have. The entire industry, all people say is women empowering other women. None of it's happening. All of it is fake and a front for the other shit that they say behind everyone's back. Sydney atta that it could be a generational problem to believe only one woman can be at the top. Quote, so all the others feel like they have to fight each other or take that one woman down instead of being like, let's lift all everybody else up.
Speaker 1: Do you think she I think she's beautiful?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, she is, No, she is. I don't know. That does sound a little naive to me, only because I don't think that's like a unique to women. I think that's just a unique to hall, Like that's just Hollywood. Everyone deals with that in Hollywood. Like, that's not like a backstabbing And I don't think that's like a you know, like a woman problem. I think that's just a problem with Hollywood. Is that.
Speaker 1: Well maybe she's saying, like with the women empowerment or women helping women or me too.
Speaker 3: Thing, it is a zero sum game in Hollywood though there's only one role or one person for each roll. So I mean, like, yeah, that's it's kind of the business. It's I mean, it's not a good thing, but that's the structure that's going to stay that way because that's the incentive.
Speaker 1: When did Euphouria coming back? By the way it got canceled?
Speaker 3: It did I think they pulled the plug on it?
Speaker 1: Oh when that guy died, Well.
Speaker 3: That and I think that there was issues with the showrunner and one of the chicks quit.
Speaker 1: So oh no, yeah that was a good show.
Speaker 2: Good show, Okay, so one god, I continue ready to go. Dave Creer from Full House is battling stage three non Hodgkin's lymphoma, but he says it's highly curable. He only found out last month and he's already had three surgeries and he's undergoing chemo on Friday, so we wish him the best of luck.
Speaker 3: Else has he done since Full House?
Speaker 2: I don't think really much.
Speaker 3: I always kind of liked him. Yeah, he wasn't funny, but he was likable.
Speaker 1: And the Grammy nominations came out. You know who was number one with eleven nominations?
Speaker 2: I'm going to no, No, I'm going to say Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 1: No, really no, they all got a lot of them.
Speaker 3: Chapel, Roone, Chappelle ron No, who oh, Beyonce?
Speaker 2: What what?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Eleven nominations for Cowboy Carter or whatever.
Speaker 2: That thing it was a terrible album was terrible.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's kind of strange that only because she didn't really do a bunch of.
Speaker 2: Promotions for not at all.
Speaker 3: Maybe Sidney Swinge is right, that is really.
Speaker 2: That is crazy.
Speaker 3: She beat out Taylor she be Honestly, I don't listen to like any of those pop star ladies but me either Sabrina Carpenter there. I feel like probably should have been up there or Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: Even she sold out the Sports Arena.
Speaker 3: She did, I would have given it to Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 2: I know she those tickets were so expensive. I know I wanted to go and I was like, yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, we were giving him away on Star people were freaking out big time. But she is exploded, I know. And you know who she is dating, right, the dude from Sultur.
Speaker 2: The guy.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that guy is like ugly in the handsomest way possible.
Speaker 1: He's what do they call it, grott? He's grott, gross and hot.
Speaker 3: He's not good like a man. Is he hot?
Speaker 1: Totally exactly, He's grott.
Speaker 3: He's got nice eyes.
Speaker 1: He's just there's something about him. He's like a cool, sexy vibe.
Speaker 3: He seems kind of insane too, in a cool way.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 3: That was like the showed his full member on Sultburn. Yeah, everything in.
Speaker 1: It, fling and letting it fly. Oh my gosh, such a good movie.
Speaker 2: Have you seen her video for Taste?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think so. The one was sling It or Jenner Ortega. Yeah, that was weird.
Speaker 2: It's it's a takeoff on like Death Becomes Her. Oh yeah, it's really.
Speaker 1: Good single taste, uh.
Speaker 3: Huh, yeah, relatively new. She is like really gorgeous too.
Speaker 2: She is beautiful.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What TV show is she on? She was she on Nickelodeon, one of those like a Disney Yeah, she was something, Yeah, anyway, okay, So we're gonna play a really quick game called how well do you know me? And we're going to play okay, and then you pick a card and you ask the question. I'm going to see how well I know you? Okay, and then vice versa. By the first up, aren't these cards cute?
Speaker 2: Easy to lose?
Speaker 1: I know? All right, you go first?
Speaker 2: You want me to go first? Yes, all right? Would I rather spend a year in a foreign city or a year in a cabin in the woods?
Speaker 3: Cabin in the woods?
Speaker 1: Well, considering all the horror movies that he watches, I think he'd be a little bit freaked out being in a cabin in the woods for that long.
Speaker 3: Hold on, can you imagine him in a foreign city? What if it's like Turkmenistan or like the Standbull or something.
Speaker 1: No, what if it's like Rosa Rito that's a small I'm going to say a foreign town.
Speaker 3: I'm saying cabin in the woods.
Speaker 2: What's the answer, cavin in the woods?
Speaker 1: Oh really? I oh my god? Okay, how well do you know me? True? Or false? I love spicy food?
Speaker 3: True or no? False? You can't handle any spicy food?
Speaker 2: No, I'm shoot, it's kind of a you don't like it super super spicy, so kind of middle of the road, so i'd say true false.
Speaker 3: She remember she wouldn't do that chip challenge at all.
Speaker 2: No, that's what I'm saying, because it was too spicy, I think, But you don't like it super super bland either.
Speaker 1: When I order from Asian bistro up the street and I order my fried rice, they give you a number from one zero to ten in hotness, I check zero. I call it candle any you can't handle at all?
Speaker 3: I remember the last second.
Speaker 2: Because you like the leos hot sauce, the spice, the salsa. Yeah, but that and that's spicy.
Speaker 1: It's it is not that spicy. And I only dip it a little bit.
Speaker 3: That's that's people.
Speaker 1: The guy, Yeah, I can't handle like I can't handle.
Speaker 3: I remember that.
Speaker 2: What's a habit I have I wish I could change.
Speaker 3: I'm not allowed to say it on broadcast.
Speaker 1: A habit of going a customers, Yeah, like getting getting overly annoyed at overreacting? Is that a habit to overreact?
Speaker 3: He's going to say, excuse me, I always am perfectly reacting.
Speaker 1: Does anything come to mind?
Speaker 3: What would you say?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what would you say?
Speaker 2: I would say the habit that I have as I'm far too clean, too clean?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? What?
Speaker 3: Okay, that's a strength. There's a weakness sort of thing. He's like, I care about my job too much? Too clean?
Speaker 2: No, I mean I'm obsessively clean.
Speaker 3: No, you're not.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a popcorn that your habit is. Now that popcorn?
Speaker 3: Okay, apparently it was notable enough to share it on hero Jack.
Speaker 1: All Right, name one of my heroes?
Speaker 2: Your dad?
Speaker 3: That's cheating someone someone.
Speaker 1: Not related, but he really was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me name another one. Then I'm gonna say Howard Stern.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love Howard Stern. You think I love him? He's like one of my radio heroes in life, Jeff or Jair. I love them. They're my heroes too.
Speaker 3: You would say that about everybody.
Speaker 1: You're my hero? Did you ever know that too much? Brian? You're my hero too?
Speaker 3: Going, no, pick someone better, Okay, go pick someone interested? Kidding?
Speaker 2: What is the most prize? What is my most prized personal possession?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, m hmm, what does he have from it?
Speaker 3: Check it all as most prize?
Speaker 1: Though it well, because it's an actual is from the movie, so it's an actual prop movie prop. Maybe does he have anything from his mom?
Speaker 2: Dude, your you are hot hot hot wedding ring something?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Okaysology, there there you go.
Speaker 2: I have my mom and my dad's wedding ring.
Speaker 1: Oh I love that. Hey, you know what we worked together on that, Brian.
Speaker 3: No, I said, oh, great idea.
Speaker 1: I started and you finished. Yes I did.
Speaker 3: We did something from his mom? All right, fair enough?
Speaker 1: Which is more my style? A lazy beach day or a long high in the woods, lazy.
Speaker 3: Beach day, lazy down on the couch. But yeah, beach day is probably closer to that.
Speaker 1: Not asked me to go on a hike.
Speaker 3: I do not love hiking.
Speaker 2: I just she doesn't like walking from here to her car.
Speaker 3: I won't walk up de Vaughn's walking is great.
Speaker 1: Once I'm doing it, I like it, but it's hard to get going when I walk Elvis that I enjoy it.
Speaker 2: You're gonna get this one, okay, all right? What gets me really angry?
Speaker 1: Incompetence and bad customer service and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: I never I would have guessed that a million years.
Speaker 1: Do I have a surprising secret talent?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Yes, what you can't. You have the ability to extract information from people that I think they would ever tell anybody else.
Speaker 3: I don't call that a secret. She's just incredibly like she doesn't read social cues, and she will just push way past the people of like the point of ud.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's I mean, like you have when.
Speaker 1: Has this happened? My God, with the interviews that we oh, yes, am I inappropriate?
Speaker 2: No, not inappropriate at all, But you have just this very I'm the social cues sometimes.
Speaker 3: Okay, how many times have I have you said should I do this? And I go, oh, no, that's uncomfortable. You're like, I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just not taking your advice all.
Speaker 3: But the reason I said no, don't do it, I'm like, that sounds uncomfortable, and you're like, I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna love to do it to me consecutively.
Speaker 2: She loves to do it to me.
Speaker 3: I know now, But I would say, and they show biz situation. That's probably a pretty essential trait. Thank you, and really annoying, God, really annoying.
Speaker 2: What are the first names of my parents, Ray and Elaine?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Oh no, that's her middle name.
Speaker 1: I mean Lee Lee Lee and Ray no Lee Ray, okay, and your dad my.
Speaker 2: Middle name.
Speaker 3: Edward.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, okay, I'm so glad I got that. That would have been bad. Can I play any musical instruments?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I used to be able to play the piano a little bit, like I know, I'd love it if I had a piano on here, I would love it.
Speaker 3: I haven't played the piano a long time actually.
Speaker 1: So you literally can sit down and just like, can you read music? Still?
Speaker 3: I'm pretty rusty, but yeah, I can still read music.
Speaker 2: That's pretty cool. Okay. What is more my style? Video games and a pizza or a cup of tea and a good book?
Speaker 3: Oh I want I'd say pizza in a movie to tea and a book. Yeah, but pizza in a movie that's rated less than thirty percent rotten?
Speaker 1: All right? Is there a TV or a movie? Is there a TV show or a movie? I often quote from.
Speaker 2: Or Breaking Bad?
Speaker 3: You don't really quote.
Speaker 1: Very I'm not good at that. I don't I'm not good at remembering movie quotes.
Speaker 3: That's stuff all day long. But you don't really quote any guys?
Speaker 1: Got that like remembering?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's interesting. I read this thing that guys have like really incredible spatial memory, but there's another type of memory that they have terrible, Like detail stuff is typically awful.
Speaker 1: True, Like I try to get I try to extract details from like my son, right, like is that all that happened? Like what else? Tell me? More? Like it's just so flat and bland, like there's got to be more to this story.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, it's interesting that you say that, because I was in a conversation the other day where it was brought to my attention that I don't ask questions deep enough. But it was just a very, to me, a very simple statement hmmm, that I didn't expound on.
Speaker 3: I think guys infer a lot more from statements than like women do. They tend. Women tend to want to know, while as men just assume the details.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So it was just a very blanket statement like oh, I've been here, but I've never been in this part of this area. And I was like, oh okay, and so it was, well, you're not going to ask me any more questions on it. I was like, oh, I didn't think I needed to, you know. So it was it was like I I realized, Okay, maybe on certain things. I need to ask more questions on it.
Speaker 1: Well, were you interested in knowing?
Speaker 2: Well, of course, but I didn't think I didn't think it.
Speaker 1: It warn't accord to you to like ask more more about for more details.
Speaker 2: Well know, because I had said, oh I have, I wasn't aware that this area existed either. And we were on the cancer Walk I did the Susan g Coma Walk. Oh wow, and one of my friends that I was walking with I had said, oh, I've never been up this back way before, and I said, oh, I never had either until I started doing the walk and he was like, oh, well, I I've been to Tory Pines. I just haven't been this back way. And I was like, oh, okay, cool.
Speaker 3: That to me sounds like an acquate amount of conformation for that conversation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what did he expect? What did he want from you?
Speaker 2: I think he just wanted me to ask more questions about, oh, what did you do when you were here? And I was like, oh, okay, you know, so okay.
Speaker 3: I can't remember birthdays to save my life. I don't even know what month your guys' birthdays are in. Yeah, January May, I guess January May.
Speaker 1: I will give you twenty dollars if you guess the date. Don't say not you wait the year? No, not the year, the date.
Speaker 3: Eighteen sixty, the day? Wait? What month is it in May?
Speaker 1: May?
Speaker 3: Which your eighteen?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter what year?
Speaker 2: Just what the date?
Speaker 3: Long ass time ago? Okay, the day May twelve? Nope, what was it? That was my second guest.
Speaker 2: I was trying to signal you I was.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 2: I was going like this, erics is the erics is the nineteenth eight eight?
Speaker 3: I was closed my second guy.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll do one in one and then we're done. Okay, which is more my style? Workout clothes, old jeans or a designer outfit?
Speaker 2: First one old jeans.
Speaker 3: Well, sweats counts as workout clothes. I'm gonna say sweats.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love sweats. I love sweatsh I was old jeans, I love too.
Speaker 2: I was like workout clothes.
Speaker 1: I know I do wear workout clothes, but I don't.
Speaker 3: Designer, so that hey, what's the category of it looks like it's a designer, but it's only three dollars.
Speaker 1: That's all. That's my closet, my closet.
Speaker 2: As a young child. Did I have a favorite toy or stuffed animal? What was it?
Speaker 1: Ooh? Is there an answer?
Speaker 2: Did you have something I did?
Speaker 3: Is it from a particular franchise or is it like a generic thing?
Speaker 2: No, it's a generic thing.
Speaker 3: Is it manly?
Speaker 2: I mean?
Speaker 1: He had a stuffed teddy bear with like one eye toys or like a doll house. I'm saying teddy bear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a teddy Bear. Okay, what was his name? I don't remember your favorite, but it was a teddy Bear.
Speaker 1: Mine was a Snoopy teddy It was like a Teddy Bear, but it was a snoopy stuffed animal. And I still have it.
Speaker 2: I still have I still have my Yeah. When my we went through my parents' house, my mom still had it.
Speaker 3: Stoopy had the older generation like a throat, like a what you call it throat, hoold or choke hold.
Speaker 1: I couldn't wait until Christmas time and Halloween time when that when the Charlie Brown special wat every year. I love it.
Speaker 2: Oh, by the way, Brian, do you have shudder?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did you watch Infested yet?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I did see a movie though this week.
Speaker 3: Well, I saw Heretic. Heretic is really good. Now it's not perfect because the third act you definitely derails from like what could have been like one of the best movies I've ever seen, but it ends up being really good.
Speaker 2: Okay, So is it scary?
Speaker 1: Is it psychologically?
Speaker 2: I've heard it's psychological. It's not a horror movie.
Speaker 3: No, it's not a horror movie. There are some moments where it attempts to be somewhat of a horror movie and it actually feels really out of place. I'm like, no, don't try. Yeah, he is incredible, Oh my god, he's good.
Speaker 1: What does he play?
Speaker 3: He plays a creepy old man.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 3: But the thing is that it's really the movie is an examination of religion, but in the guise of a suspense thriller movie. Actually do let with less suspense and more examination of religion because those scenes were really good.
Speaker 1: So I loved it and you saw it in a theater?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I would go seeing it.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Guess what starts tonight? What house was of Beverly Hills?
Speaker 1: Ninety Day Fiance, the Other Way?
Speaker 2: Oh boy?
Speaker 1: Oh a reunion show. Oh it's gonna be.
Speaker 2: Off the hinge, Oh boy, off the hook?
Speaker 1: Okay, coming up on our Thursday show, We're gonna have my mother, Mary Heater, on the phone because I need to talk to her about something regarding Thanksgiving dinner when I was young.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I can't wait.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna soon.
Speaker 2: Do I get to call her?
Speaker 1: Yes? You can? Well, I think, well she doesn't. Does she know your number? Yeah, she has your number. I don't know. We'll see. Okay, all right, We're gonna talk to my mom and we have a game. Oh, Brian, we have a trivia game. I remember you were saying, like, oh, let's do a trivia Okay, we'll see. We have a trivia game coming up on Thursday, all right, and our big stand up comedy shows on the ninth of December.
Speaker 2: Oh, and then on Thursday, I have Have you heard about all this stuff with Brianna Chicken Fry and Uh zach or I don't know what what the country singer.
Speaker 3: Who Brianna Chicken Fry Zach?
Speaker 2: No, she was dating Uh, I'll get his name, and they broke up and he wanted her to give her his team wanted to give her twelve million dollars to say nothing, and she said no, and she's coming out how abusive. He wasn't Zach.
Speaker 1: You're going to need to get Zach Zach Bryan the country scene.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, juicey, let's revisit that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah we will. Yeah, exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: I just have to I can't remember. I think it's Zach Bryant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but well we'll see. Yeah, his public publicist. We'll get into that.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's gonna be good.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you so much for watching. We love you guys, love you, thank you for listening and love your podcast. I love you, I love you too, you too?
Speaker 3: How about you love me?
Speaker 1: It's really good.
Speaker 2: No, not love your podcast.
Speaker 1: I love you, my sweet babies.
Speaker 2: Bye bye bye bye bye bye