Speaker 1: This is a clip from Beyond Truth. You can access the entire episode now on our website and all podcast platforms.
Speaker 2: We're going to be asking what if three Body Problem is not just fiction? What if it's a warning. This story has everything we talked about on Beyond Truth. Okay, We've got alien contact, we've got secret government programs, we got signal from space, scientists dying mysteriously, virtual reality. We've got hidden organizations, human betrayal, and the terrifying idea that maybe the universe is not safe.
Speaker 1: The show has it all, Okay.
Speaker 2: The story asked one huge question, if humanity receives a message from space, should we answer it? And this is where things get even stranger. Former President Barack Obama publicly praised the book. He called the series wildly imaginatively and talked about how massive the scope was. He joked that this problem with Congress felt small compared to the story where aliens are about to invade Netflix creator even tried to get Obama to do a cameo in the series, and he reportedly joked that there's if there was ever a real alien invasion.
Speaker 1: He should save himself for that crisis.
Speaker 2: Now, before I move on from that just a few weeks ago, maybe it was a couple of months ago, now, didn't Obama on an talk show or something like that come out and say aliens are real?
Speaker 1: Shortly after that, Trump came out and say, oh yeah, well I got some stuff too.
Speaker 2: And that's when, you know, he talked about releasing the files, which he is released a little bit now. But Obama did come out just a couple of months ago and actually say that aliens are real.
Speaker 1: So there you go. So with this with him saying that.
Speaker 2: Tells me that when the whole disclosure thing does come around here this summer, he's gonna be heavily involved. You're gonna see more of Obama. There's a prediction for you right there. He's saving himself for the big event that's coming, rather than just doing a little cameo in this thing. So I thought that that's very interesting.
Speaker 1: So there you go.
Speaker 2: So there's clues everywhere on what's going on here. So does that prove Obama knows something? I would think so of being a president, I would certainly assume that they are in the know. I mean, who is then if they're not, you know what I mean? But that's a whole another show, I guess, right, So why would a former president be so interested in his story about alien invasion, secrecy, human betrayal, and government managing an impossible threat. Tonight we're going into the meat of it. So the three Body problem, the Wow signal, the Dark Secret theory, no, sorry, the Dark Forest theory. Okay, there's a lot of things in this show. It's not just one subject here. There's a lot of different things, but I do believe they tie into each other. There's a reason why they have these stories in this one thing, you know what I mean. So the Dark Forest theory, that's something else that you can google if you want to just check that out. Dead and Missing Scientists we did do a show on that. However, I think this show will kind of add on to it and whether fiction is preparing us for something real, which I do believe. I do believe there's something common here. So what is the three body problem? The basic story is this humanity discovers an alien civilization from a nearby unstable star system, very similar to the whole Nibiru the on ANOCHI that kind of sort of the same kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Vibe to it, I would say, Okay.
Speaker 2: In the Netflix series, they are called the sand Tea. That's what these alien race is called sand Tea. In the book, there are called the Trisolorians. Try Solarians, Okay, you know, try that tells me that something three. So I'm not sure that's something else, but I we'll pin that and we'll get back to that. Their planet exists in a chaotic system with three suns.
Speaker 1: Sometimes their world.
Speaker 2: Has stable errors where life and civilization can grow. Other times, the three sons create chaos. Their planet burns, freezes, or become completely unlivable. Their civilizations rise and collapse over and over again. That sounds very familiar as well. See that's the thing that they've lied to us about all these resets that we've had, and so we don't remember anything. Now. They are talking about sun un flares, they're talking about polar shifts, they're talking about all kinds of things that could have this kind of stuff happen. So it's not a far stretch to think that this stuff isn't happening on other planets as well, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So there you go.
Speaker 2: So this is why it's called the three body problem in real science. The three body problem is about how difficult it is to predict the motion of three bodies interacting with gravity. In the story, the science problem becomes a nightmare. The Santique cannot survive forever on their planet, so they look for a new home. Does it sound familiar? And the fine Earth? But the invasion does not begin with ships in the sky. It begins with the signal a human scientist answers some message from space, even after being worn not to okay. The first major warning of the story is simple. Maybe the universe is not waiting to be contacted. The universe is dangerous. Say that's the thing we don't know. In the three body Problem, the disaster begins when Earth sends a message into space.
Speaker 1: A warning comes back. Do not answer.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's the warning that comes back, because if Earth answers, the alien civilization will know where we are. But the message is answered. Anyways, this is the moment humanity exposes itself. Now contact that to real life. Now connect that to real life. In nineteen seventy seven, astronomer Jerry m on am On, I don't know how you would say that, detected a strong narrow band radio signal using the Big Ear radio telescope at Ohio State University.
Speaker 1: He circled the code.
Speaker 2: Six equ J five on the print out and wrote one word beside it, wow. So that's where that wow how signal comes from. We have heard about this. It wasn't not the signal said wow. It was the scientist wrote wow beside that the code that I just said, because it's something new now, something that he felt that he needed to say wow, Wow, look at this. So just to clarify that, because I think a lot of people think that we actually got a signal that said wow.
Speaker 1: Now he wrote wow next to the code.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that is the Wow signal. To this day, it remains one of the most famous unexplained radio signal event connected to the search for extraterrestrial intelligence. Now, mainstream science does not say the word wow signal proves aliens. It has been debated for decades. So this was a while ago, right, So, but for beyond treach show the symbolism is powerful. A signal came from space, it was strong, it was strange, It was never confirmed again and we still do not fully know what it was. This is exactly the kind of mystery three body problem plays with, because the terrifying question is not can we contact aliens? The terrifying question is should we. For decades, humans have sent radio signals, television broadcasts, radar, deliberate messages into space. We have been leaking our presence into the cosmos. But what if the universe is not friendly? What if every signal is a flear in the dark. What if the worst thing humanity ever did was it announced that we are here. So maybe the danger is not that nobody hears us. Maybe the danger is that someone does. So It's kind of like standing out in the dark forest yelling out, you know, and all the animals know where you are now.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: That kind of scenario something to ponder on. Not the scare people, okay, but something to ponder on. Okay. So one of the darkest parts of the three body problem is not the aliens. It's the humans. Some humans welcome the Santee. They believe humanity is corrupt, violent, destructive, and beyond saving. They do not see the aliens as invaders. They see them as superior beings who should come and take control. That part feels disturbingly real because it disclos But if disclosure happens tomorrow, humanity would not react as one united species, and that's where they need us to be.
Speaker 1: You see, some people would.
Speaker 2: Fight someone panic, some would worship them, some would call them demons, some will call them angels, creators.
Speaker 1: Some would make deals.
Speaker 2: You know, some elite will probably try to secure their own survival first. Do you think this is why Three Body Problem feels so real? The invasion does not start with weapons. It starts with ideology arts when humans decide humanity deserves to be replaced. That connects directly to modern disclosure theories. People already talk about secret elites communicating with non human intelligence. They talk about hidden agreements, underground basis, human alien deals, spiritual deception, and the idea that not everybody in power is working for humanity's best interests. And I think everybody can agree that, Yeah.
Speaker 1: That seems to be the way.
Speaker 2: Again, we cannot prove these claims, but Three Body Problems shows the nightmare version. Before the alien ships arrive, the human mind has already been invaded. That is the real warning. The first battle field is not the sky, it is belief. So that's very interesting. Now, another major part of the story is the Advanced Virtual Reality game, which is short for VR Okay, people enter a VR world and experience the Santi civilization. They see the chaos of the three Sons, they see the civilization rise and fall. They experience fear, destruction, and survival. But the VR game is not just a game. It's a recruitment. It's an emotional programming. It makes human sympathize with the aliens before the aliens arrive. This is where the soft disclosure angle comes in. Fiction train the human mind. Movies, shows, books, and games prepare us to imagine future realities before they happen. For decades, we have been given alien stories, the friendly aliens, the evil aliens, creator aliens, inter dimensional aliens, alien invasions, alien savers, alien gods, alien demons.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, we got it all.
Speaker 2: So if real disclosure happens, people will not react from a blank slate. They will re act through stories they have already absorbed. And this is why they tell you decades ahead of time. In the movies, they literally put those tell a Vision boxes into your homes so that they can program you into their vision, the vision that's coming. Okay, so that's we didn't get these TVs for no reason at all. It wasn't just too simply entertain us. Okay, those are my words, all right. So this is why the three body problem matters. It contains almost every major disclosure fear okay, the signal from space, the alien civilization coming to Earth, humans portraying humanity, secret groups working behind the scenes, virtual reality used as conditioning, science being sabotaged, scientists dying, governments hiding the truth, humanity not being ready.
Speaker 1: This is just fiction. But is it fiction? Is it fiction that understands the psychology of disclosure? Very well? Fiction may not.
Speaker 2: Tell us what is coming, but it teaches us how to feel.
Speaker 1: When it arrives.
Speaker 2: You see, it's controlling the narrative on how we are going to react to these things. Do you have anything to add before I move on here?
Speaker 1: I got quite a bit stuff.
Speaker 3: Well, there's a lot of you know, with the you know, they set it up because their planet is being destroyed and then rebuilt and destroyed and rebuilt, and they are looking for The thing is these aliens are looking for someplace to go, and you know, and I try to look at it like what about our planet? If you want to look at the civilization's rising and falling, and most of the time it's doing due to some cat eclismic event, you know, giant volcano, maybe Earth changes, the Earth wobble, a pole flip, you know, the same thing happens here. So I'm kind of relating their planet is our own planet. And even so, when there's a catastrophe here, you know that affects the whole planet. And say, like when the dinosaurs disappeared, that was a changing event for the whole planet now, all at one time. And if that happened on a more regular basis instead of millions of years in between cycles, can you imagine what our planet would be. We probably wouldn't be here.