Speaker 1: Something.
Speaker 2: It's about to be dug up. What news will be next? I'm not a prophet. The Glenn Back Program week Days had nine on fifty five KRC by vote four. I think you've bout KRC, the talk station. Happy Friday, says.
Speaker 3: A vacation.
Speaker 2: Well, Joe's tracker must not be here. There's no woom there it is, thank you, Sean McMahon. Better late than never. Joe's quick on the woohoo button on a Friday. So anyhow, Joe is out today and Sean is in. It's always good things to see Sean. And if Joe can't be here, he is the next best thing. So and enjoy talking to you this morning. You feel free to call. Maybe there's something on your mind. Shutting down the Education Department, Trump sanctions off, they're on, they're off, they're on, they're off. Plenty of things going on in the world, and it is indeed a crazy world we live in. But I hope you have a happy Friday.
Speaker 1: Ipe.
Speaker 2: You got some great things going on for this weekend Tech Friday with Day of Hatter every Friday at six point thirty. Today, US authorities are using big tech as eyes to snoop on you. Sounds like some part of a consistent theme with Tech Friday's Dave Hatter, eh toll road text scam and finally, FBI warning of new ransomware attacks every week. It's a new attack. There's some evil, nefarious people out there, and it's so easy to take advantage of the gullible and the uninformed. Not suggesting you know, because you are gullible by way of you know, computer issues and these malicious attacks and efforts to get your data, your information, and most importantly, your money. That's why we're blessed to have Dave Hatter on to explain exactly how and why these things are happening and what you and I can do to avoid them. Are always steps you can take to protect yourself, or at least better protect yourself. Fast forward to eight o five doctor James Thorpe the book Sacrifice, How the deadliest vaccine in history targeted the most vulnerable. Hmmm, says doctor Thorpe, one of the rare few doctors from the maternal Fetal medicine rome and publicly protested the COVID shots as directly deadly to unborn babies, specifically his patients. I think we have doctor Thorpe on the program before previously, so continuing a theme. And doctor Richard Richard Lyons with the book The DNA of Democracy Volume one and Shadows of the Acropolis Volume two should be rather interesting. He's the author of DNA Democracy and Shadows of the Acropolis. Do you ever wonder why, as a citizen it seems you are no longer represented? Yeah? Anyhow, the good lineup appreciate Joe Streker taking care of that before he took the day off, of course, Monday Monday, and Christopher Smithlan for Monday five Way three seven two three, Talk, Pound five fifty on eight and t phones. Not quite sure where to start, so let's start with Gavin Newsom. Here got an interesting sort of pivot Gavin Newsom engaged in. But first, actually, let me get you this represents the batcrap insanity of some of the people within the Democrat Party. And you know, if you notice, if you read a lot, if you get into a variety of different media outlets, you see more and more Democrats. You know that display where they all sat in their hands during Trump's address, More and more are saying, you know, we really look bad. The optics are bad. We have gone too far left. A lot of them are saying that. I see them people who affiliate with and consider themselves Democrats, Like you know, it's one of those I didn't leave the party. The party left me kind of ring mentalities. We can't even stand up for a kid who's you know, a cancer survivor. Drew Pappus called him the other day. He was on a tear on that one. But he is not alone. Many people, and most notably a lot of people on the left, were embarrassed by that John Fetterman, I know he's he's kind of left the reservation in so far as the Democrat Party is concerned, And who'd ever thought about that? He's just one. But it's this guy right here who represents the backcrap insanity of it, so called two spirit State Representative of Minnesota Representative lysh Kazlowski, who parenthetically uses the they them pronouns because I guess he thinks he's got more than one person roaming around his head. I guess that's part of being a two spirit individual. I think that's an issue for counseling. I think that's to sit down with the psychologists or psychiatrists and maybe a DSM five diagnosis of why no, you can't be two people? It remunds me of three faces of Eve or Sybil, multiple split personalities going on in there. It just doesn't sound right, and I refuse, I would refuse to acknowledge or call someone. They them, you're standing there with the chat with a bunch of people. Well they said no he or she anyway. Lysh Kazalski speaking about the debate in their state on the Preserving Girls Sports Act Bill Registation eighth F twelve failed to pass by a single vote, opposed by all Democrats in the Chambers state of quote, only female students may participate in an elementary or secondary school level athletic team or sport, that an educational institution is restricted to women and girls. And I'm thinking of the comments of Christopher Smith, and he is really really opposed to the idea of men participating against women because he's got a a high school age girl that has to compete. She's a swimmer, and being a former swimmer, and understanding the times men dominate the sport. Victories are won by fractions of seconds in swimming, but when you look at the comparative times, you know what the time is for the fifty meter freestyle versus the women's fifty meter freestyle. You can see this a pretty you know, pretty sizable gap there in the swimming world. That gap could be a couple of seconds or a second, but that still represents a sizable gap. Men have an advantage female in the will to defined is biologically determined by genetics x y xx and define with respect to an individual's reproductive system. Now this they them two spirit representative began and this is where where these articles make it so difficult to read, because you know they'll they'll put in quotes. Began their comments as if more more than one person is standing there, and they collectively issued a statement. So the two people roman inside Kazlowski's head. They noted that they are but the first of many to come non binary representatives. That's in quotes and also in quotes, and the only two spirit representative not in just the state, but the entire country. So welcome to the you know, your first in your class, kause Lawski, you're the first two spirited representative. You can wear that as a badge of honor, I guess, Becauselowski noted the irony of speaking in a building that was not for us by us, but meant to intentionally exclude us. They this one person also referred to the government as the hitman quote as politicians and unelected billionaires from the White House to here in the Minnesota House. We're seeking this doubling down on efforts in an agena, an agenda of division, of stoking fear, of stoking harm in our communities. It just goes off the rails after this, with over two hundred and forty one attack on trans and queer folks and using the government in courts to bully and blame us for problems that were created by corporate greed on trans people huh, who make up one percent of the population, who are not the reason that we can't afford eggs or why our rent is too damn high. We're facing an air of anti trans violence that is born in the playbook of colonial violence used against two spirits right here for over five hundred years to reinforce the gender binary and use colonial powers to do it. Wow. See this is one of those times, Sean, when Joe had hit the bubbling bong of stupidity button. You have to understand why this is deeply connected to what we're talking about tonight, because the first children that they came for were two spirits and trans kids as a target. Really, no one wants to eradicate these folks from the face of the earth. Mister I, as you know, a little libertarian, you can live your life and if you think you want to be two people, knock yourself out. But when it comes to biological men competing against women in sports, I'm sorry you fail on logic and reason and fairness. We'll get to fairness with Governor Newsom's comments here in a moment. You can be surprised by those. Kwalski also said two spirits and trans kids are held in quote the highest regard to visionaries, leaders, name givers, and in their words, we need these trans and two spirit kids to become trans and two spirit adults because they're the ones who lead us in our puberty ceremonies, in name giving, who pass on our culture and our ways of being and knowing. Hey, Sean, you remember when you had your puberty ceremony? Did your mom and dad take pictures of that one?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't remember mine either. They This guy further claimed that the bill, which was again was defeated by one vote. Was about bullying transgender and non binary kids, and not about fairness in sport. It's about erasing trans girls, non binary and two spirit kids and people from public life. Let me pause and point out, this is a gender bill. A man I suppose can be considered himself two spirits. This person does a girl could walk around demanding the pronouns they them and also calling themselves two spirits. Those two sharing the same ideological psychological problems couldn't compete against each other in sports because one's an x Y and ones as an x AX. It's got nothing to do with this whatever trans or whatever this two spirit crap is. Make no mistake. They said that this is just this bill is just another version of state sanctioned bullying, and here we go jenocide. I'm gonna have to go reread the legislation and it's entire to see where the part about killing these people is genocide. Cuckoo for cocoa puffs, Kevin and Newsen changing his tune and get to that in a minute.
Speaker 1: You can.
Speaker 2: You feel free to alter the top of your conversation if you want to just call me. I'm five point three seven four ninety five hundred eight UNDERNEA two three talks. I'll be right back after these brief words.
Speaker 4: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 2: Other fashion change over the prior administration five eighteen at the five k r C in Eth Hawks Station, keew soothing words from Lemmy to get you out of bed. There yet go roving once again? It is in five Parson Morning Show. Okay, we'll remember to buy to a job. Gavin Newsom in an interview with Charlie Kirk Conservative guy Charlie Kirk is, I'm surprised Newsom was willing to sit down with him, but he is. Since he's been term limited out. He is considered to be one of the potential contenders to run for president on behalf of the Democrats, hence maybe the motive behind his well speaking truth to left wing Democrat power. Kirk asked Newsom, you the governor should step out and say no. Would you do the same thing like that? Would you say no to men in female sports? Newsom replied, well, I think it's an issue of fairness and I completely with agree with you on that it's deeply unfair. Well, how about that? Kirk pressed Newsom on whether he would condemn the recent victory of transgender track athlete with a more than forty foot jump at jerupa Valley high school in southern California. Newsom didn't directly address the wind, but said it's a fairness issue now. By way of background, Aby Hernandez won an individual meet on February twenty second, beating a female runner up who had jumped only thirty two feet or jumped over thirty two feet again, he went forty or so. He also took first place in two other events at this track and field meet. Newsom, so, that's an easy So that's easy to call out the unfair awareness of that. There is also and here's where he is trying to be walking the balancing line. There's also humility and grace. These poor people are more likely to commit suicide, have anxiety and depression, and the way people talk down to vulnerable communities is an issue that I have a hard time with as well. How can we address this issue with the kind of decency that I think you know is inherent in you but not always expressed on the issue. Well, and a NodD to that there's no need to humiliate someone. I don't think I'm humiliating someone just by pointing out the fallacy of the argument, I suggest perhaps they get counseling because, yeah, they commit suicide, have anxiety and depression. It's because they are living in a world where they are told that they can be something that they can't. And maybe that's the reason. Maybe down deep down inside, they recognize that it is a biological impossibility to be something be the opposite sex. I think that could be very challenging someone to someone psychologically. Anyway. Newson's comments came in California as Senate Democrats in DC unanimously voted to block a GOP bill that would prohibit federally funded schools from allowing transgender athletes from participating women's sports. Democrats claim the policies to restrict change and transgender athletes participation in team sports are a form of discrimination. Now, going back to Gavin Newsom, even he recognized it's a question of fairness. It's not discrimination. It's the fact that men have a competitive advantage. I mentioned swimming, and on the breakdough I looked up the fifty meter world record fifty meter freestyle for men, and this is amazing to me because having been a former swimmer. Wow, nineteen point nine seconds for fifty meter freestyle. That's really really fast. Hence the world record. Do you know what the world record is for a female? Twenty three point sixty one seconds.
Speaker 5: Hmm.
Speaker 2: The best female fifty meters swimmer in the world was four seconds behind the man. There you go. It's a question of fairness, not discrimination. And of course this was a losing issue for the Democrats going into the member elections. It's kind of funny because I guess Kirk brought this up politically, cutting ad from Trump's campaign spotlighting Kamala Harris's support for taxpayer funded gender transition related medical care for federal prisoners and detained illegal immigrants. Do you want to pay for that? Newsom said, speaking with Charlie Kirk. It was a great ad. She didn't even react to it, which was even more devastating. You know why she didn't react to it. I surmise it's because she couldn't. It's like trying to defend the indefensible. It's like these USAID the programs that we all found out were paying for, cannot defend them. Trump previously signed an executive order titled Keeping Men Out of Women's Sports, but that was back in February said transgender athletes to women's sports demeaning, unfair, dangerous to women and girls, kind of mirroring the comments of Christopher Smithen here on the morning show smither Vent. The order requires institutions receiving federal funding to abide by Title nine and follow the definitions of biological sex. Next day, NC two AA Institute of the Band. There are more than two dozen states now that prevents transgender athletes from school sports. Newsom also noted he has four children ah like Christopher Smithman's daughter, including two daughters, highlighting that both he and his wife played in college level sports I Revere sports. So the issue of fairness is completely legit. He pointed out again this not discrimination. He did note that there are some psychological issues these people don't need to have some be met with some compassion, But in the question of sorts, it is not about that. It's about fairness. Also realized and acknowledged Republicans have been successful in portraying Democrats is out of step with most Americans on the issue. Quote left wing Governor Gavin Newsom, We're getting crushed on it, crushed, crushed, he said. Now he's not the only Democrat to speak out on this issue. There have been others acknowledging the identical point. Why because to be on the other side and support men competing against women is a losing proposition politically. Now for its part in retort California Legislative LGBTQ Caucus, they've got one said quote. Sometimes Gavin Newsom goes for the profile and courage, sometimes not. We woke up profoundly sick and and frustrated by these remarks. All students deserve the academic and health benefits sports activity. No one's depriving of them of that. You just got to compete on the girls side of the ledger, and until Donald Trump began obsessing about it, playing on a team consistent with one's gender has not been a problem since the standard was passing twenty twenty three. What do you mean it's not a problem. Go back to the illustration that Kirk brought up. Aby Hernandez won the invitational meet beating the female runner up forty feet to thirty two feet or a little over. That is a substantial proof and an illustration of exactly why this is a worthy topic and why it's important that people take action against this because it's batcrap insanity to allow it to continue. There's me on the topic. Five twenty six. If you five, Kirsty talk station, Pat is on the line, Patt, you don't mind holding I am up against the break here to have a few brief words. We were right back to do your call. Other calls are welcome and also local stories. Here we go, mostly tidy day today with some added showers possible. Forty eight for the high down to thirty five overnight with more showers possible, partly cloudy, dry, and forty seven for the high tomorrow overnight down to thirty five with some cloud again. Spring forward with your clock Saturday night and on Sunday it'll be partly cloudy drive with a high fifty nine thirty one degrees. Right now, it's about KOSCP talk station timing is everything. Patt and Steve, hang on one second. I just looked up on Facebook, and what did I see after going on that tear Quote from Senator John Kennedy, Republican from Louisiana quote, We need to stay as calm as a Hindu cow and go about our work and get our bills passed and let the Democrats be the Democrats. So far it's working. You never interfere with your opponent when he's kicking his own ass. Close quote Pat, welcome to the Morning Show to very happy Friday to you. Thanks for calling.
Speaker 1: Oh, Brian's same cheese, sweetheart? This transgender? Instead of them going uh, playing against the girls, why don't they start their own teams and they can compete with each other.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, that's not even necessary. If you are a woman who well, if you're a guy who wants to be perceived as a woman, and you believe in your heart of hearts, and let's give them their do they really do believe they're women? But you're biologically are you're biologically male? Then just compete in the men's sports. You're a male.
Speaker 1: They can't. They can't do it in the male sports.
Speaker 2: They can. They have twig and berries. They are biologically male. They have a team they can play on that they believe themselves to be a woman. Doesn't mean they're not eligible to play on the men's teams.
Speaker 1: Well, then, has any of the transgender gotten into the women's golf?
Speaker 2: I don't know it. It's everywhere, it's it's it's everywhere. I am sure somewhere out there there is a guy who purports to be a woman who's playing golf against women, or it has at least tried, unless the golf rules say that that's a their boten. I don't know, but I mean, you've seen illustrations in a variety of sports where men are competing against women. Some teams embrace it and allow it, some states allow it, and others reject it or have found it unlawful. But they can always compete in their own gender's sports. Many of these athletes previously competed as men in men's sports, only to transition over to claim there are women and then go into women's sports and become a wildly successful because they have a competitive advantage. It is an unfair advantage due to the biological realities of men versus women. They can stay in their own team sports. You don't need to have a separate transgender sport group. Hell, you probably have a difficult time getting enough people to feel a team. Let's see what Steve's got this morning. Steve, Welcome to the More Shown. Happy Friday to you.
Speaker 6: Hi, Thanks Brian Listen. I wanted to first of all let you know or continue to pray for your health.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you, thank you very much.
Speaker 6: Anyway, you being an attorney, I'm sure you're familiar with dissecting words and all that type of stuff. I did not listen to the entire Gavin news Some interview, but what I did listen to was, boy, if you tear that down, there's a ton of wiggle room. When he talked about being fair, he's going to come out at some point and say, oh, I'm had fared to transgender and fair to you know, So that nothing pinned him down at all. So that's where I know he's gonna wiggle around.
Speaker 2: It would not shock me if he tried to wiggle around. But you know, I called Newsom what you want. I think the guy is pretty politically savvy, and I think he's smart enough to realize this is not a hill that he wants to die on. That if he actually was campaigning as president, he would not be advocating for men competing against women in sports. That's just not a worthy cause.
Speaker 6: Absolutely. But she can have it both ways with that interview. When he presents to the lgpt Q plus plus community, he can then look at that and say, oh, just like all politicians, they cater to the group pan or to the group that they're at. He says, oh, well, I was referring to this core transgender dude. Just you know what about his making taking breaking heart?
Speaker 2: No, I mean he did. He did offer some you know, consolation along those lines. I mean he talked about it being unfair and men having an unfair advantage over women in sports. But then he went on to say, all there's are humility and grace. These poor people are more likely to commit suicide, anxiety depression. People talk down to them, vulnerable communities. You can dress that as a separate issue. We need to as a society not talk down to these folks and not come, you know, and and harass them and assault them or do anything else that's wrong criminally or just you know, just by way of being a jerk to them. You don't have to be a jerk to them, but by way of just stepping back and look at things objectively. It is not being evil, mean, or cruel to tell a guy he's not allowed to compete on women's sports. That's it's a biological unfairness. So fine, you are a woman in your mind, in your heart, and we as a society can say and accept that that's fine, but chromosomally you can't change that reality. And because of the chromosomal difference, you're going to have a competitive advantage. That is an objective standard, it is not a subjective one. That's where the train runs off the rails. At least that's my take on it. Feel free to offer yours, or we can dive into the stack of stupid. I put my own stack of stupid completely together today. Normally I rely on Joe, especially on Fridays, but you know what Friday usually involves a lot of naked people doing crazy things that it is this Friday, no difference. Just go to your search engine, take Nate type naked and arrested, and you will have a multiple, multiple, multiple articles to go through. I recommend it limiting to the most recent week, which is how I arrived at the stack is stupid I came up with this morning. I will be right back after these brief words.
Speaker 4: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 2: Are you dreaming of a smile? That is happy Friday? You and my friend Jeffrey are very happy, John, for sure. Let's see here five on three seven two three talk before I dive into the stactor stupid. Let's see what Wes has got this morning. Wes, thanks for calling the morning showing a happy Friday to you.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 7: How you doing, Brian?
Speaker 1: Going well?
Speaker 2: I hope you can say the same. It's on your mind today, my friend.
Speaker 3: I just had one point to make on the transgender subject. So, if in fact these people are actually competing in the opposite biological sex sport because they honestly feel that that's that's where they belong, how come we never hear of a of a biological female who is transgender competing in men's sports.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Probably because they don't win.
Speaker 1: Oh exactly, that's my point.
Speaker 2: I know that's the reality. That's that's where the unfair I know you don't because because men have a biological competitive advantage over women when it comes to sport. Now, there may be a whole bunch of women who believe themselves to be men that are actually competing against men in their sports, but no one's objecting to it because for the vast majority of my presume, there's no way they can win, So there's no issue of unfairness. They're just competing. But we don't have to worry about someone who is you know, Olympic level sport competitive in female sports, being beat and deprived as an opportunity to win the gold or win the records, as the case may be, because some guy came in and stole their thunder. It doesn't work the opposite direction. That's a perfect illustration where unfairness, you know, reality unfolds. That's a good point. Okay, Southwest flight will thinking and channeling. I heard media abas nextpert Jay Ratliff too. Bet I had and didn't have this one in front of me yesterday when I was talking with the podcast that conversation fifty five Carezy dot com. Every Thursday at eight thirty, Southwest flight bound for Phoenix, Arizona forced to return to the gate after an unruly passenger stripped naked and began screaming at the top of her lungs before takeoff. A female eyewitness, it came as a complete surprise to everyone, stating the obvious planing taxing down the runway. Were ready to leave the Hobby Airport in Houston when the woman, who was fully clothed at the time, walked to the front of the plane and demanded to be let off. The flight witness said she started like jumping up and down and screaming at the top of her lungs. Aircraft continued to move. The passenger proceeded to strip off all of her clothes, from her hat all the way down to her shoes. Footy showed the nude flyer walking up and down the aisle and full view of the passengers, including young children. The witness said it was evident she was having a mental breakdown. One point, the travelers started banging on the cockpit doors naked again, demanding to be let in, and even started rubbing her naked body all over. A female flight attendant says the passengers try to remain calm. A witness recounted, I was just hoping that the plane didn't take off. The airclift did return to the gate when the door opened. An airline worker boarded covered the woman in a blanket, but she ran out of the airplane. Subsequently, the naked woman was detained and taken to the hospital for medical evaluation. They said she's not facing any charges after her exhibition is to play display. The issue did cause the plane to get delayed for an hour before finally leaving for Phoenix, Okay. Let's see here. Go to Los Angeles. Please arrest of a man this week who's accused of attacking a woman and a young girl in West Los Angeles all while you know it. Naked Ishmael Bangura booked on suspicion of felony, assault with intent to commit rape and burglary. LAPD called to a home on Barry Avenue about twelve thirty in the afternoon yesterday. Accorded to officers, this Ishmael Bangura guy naked broke into a sixty three ye old woman's home and threatened to kill an rape her. When she ran out, Please say, he pushed her to the ground and climbed up on top of her, repeating his threats. One officer with the LAPD said nearby residence removed him from her. Paramedics took her to the hospital, and then police arrested Bangura. Please say. Later they learned that he before the allegedly attacked a woman. He allegedly punched a three year old girl in an elevator of a nearby apartment building. Again, wow, naked. Let's see what Bobby's got. Bobby, Welcome to the program and Happy Friday to you.
Speaker 8: Happy Friday, my brother. Make sure you get an extra our risk this weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I got a lot going on this weekend. We'll see where I can fit the sleep in.
Speaker 8: Well good, Hey, did you get your to cane yet? And practice your fighter dance like these left wing toastsuckers are doing.
Speaker 2: You know, I saw that, and everybody's making fun of them. For those not in the know, they sent out a viral video. It's a handful of left wing democrat women politicians acting like their characters in some sort of video game, in fighting positions and doing punches and kicks. I don't know what they're fighting for, though, Bobby, do you do you have any idea what they're fighting for? Obviously it's a sign of resistance on some level. You must fight back. But what are you offering by way of alternative suggestions to the Republicans and their efforts?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 2: That's why they're so desperate. They went to social media with that ridiculous gesture.
Speaker 8: All I can tell you Stacey's left wing progressive socialists their political careers as data's a pan of fried chicken.
Speaker 2: Yes, indeed, yes, indeed, stay calm, said Senator Kennedy. Don't bother your opponent when they're busy kicking their own ass. They have a great weekend, bother you forty six efty five carus of thetalkidation gets some odor, exit, won't get rid of the statutation. Back to the stack of stupid. Why are we land in Phoenix more naked people than new His arrest made over the weekend after a naked guy allegedly pressed his body against a woman at a Scottsdale neighborhood. According to police, naked guy, forty year old Christopher Baker, booked into the Maricopa County Jail and counts of sexual abuse, improper touch, possession of a dangerous drugs, indecent exposure, public sexual indecency, disorderly conduct, and resisting arrest that accorded to the report from the Scottsdale Police Apartment. Victim called nine to one one after the incident happened at eleven am on Saturday near one hundredth Street at Cactus Road, said she was walking when a naked guy ran up behind her and pressed himself against her. When she turned around, he got into a vehicle. Victim took a photo of the vehicle, including the license plate, after the man drove up next to her, still naked. After the suspect fled to see the woman called police report of the crime. Scottsdale Police Department Real Time Crime Center received than alert on the location of the vehicle through its license plate and notified officers in the area. Officers found the vehicle in the parking lot of a Scottsdale Ranch Park Tennis Court and took Baker, who was finally clothed, into custody. Amen, brother Sean hit the nail on that one. Let's see here, we got a West Los Angeles where residents there living in fear after a naked guy attacks the sixty three year old woman inside her home.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: Just make sure this wasn't the same story from a different reporting format. I don't know anyway, Resident Rosalind Bradley, I didn't even know she was assaulted here. It's kind of scary, and I lived a couple apartment buildings down. You have to be cautious when you walk on that on one side of the street, and I think that's just unsafe. Happened Thursday Barry Avenue. Nearby workers heard the woman's desperate streams for help. Rush there. He was on top of or Court of the general contractor there. So at that moment when we all took off, the next thing I saw was him running down the street naked, trying to get into a car. Police got there arrested him. Yeah, it is the same one I mentioned, the three year old boy. It was just from the perspective of the neighbors who helped out in that situation. Try to be one of those neighbors. Let's see here. Go to Elko, Nevada, British Columbia, Canadian man. Canada man arrested on indecent exposure charges after police say he was seen jumping out of his car naked twenty minutes after four in the afternoon Monday. Deputies with the Elco County Sheriff's Department not a fight of a man driving a black, low profile SUV near the Rindon Country Store small shop. They said the man was driving up and down the ramps to the interstate, going the wrong way, then jumping out of the car completely nude. At Lease said multiple people witness this, including children. Police found the car arrested forty nine year old Jeffrey are rested on charges of indecent exposure, reckless driving, and driving improperly undivided highway. No mention of drugs or alcohol, although if I were a betting man, HM, oh well, I'll just give up on this. It's gonna look a whole bunch more of these. But we have other things to talk about between now and the bottom of the next hour. Tech Friday with Dave Adder. US authorities are using big tech as an as eyes to snoop on you. If Edward Snowden revealed this anyway, that's the first topic of conversation at the bottom of the next hour. Got plenty of time to talk between now and then if you want to call me five one, three, seven, four, nine fifty five eight hundred eight two three Talk found five fifty on AT and T phones. I'll be right back after the news five I fifty five PAIRCD talk station. Brian Thomas here, wishing everyone a very happy Friday. Looking forward to the bottom of this hour as I always do. Tech Friday with Dave hat Or. Got some great topics to talk about it, including the United States using big tech to snoop on you, other issues, toll tax scam, and the FBI is now warning of a new ransomware attack. Yes, is a new one every single day before it without further ado for a dive into other stories, Let's see what Eric's got this morning. Eric, thanks for calling. Happy Friday to you.
Speaker 7: Hey, good morning, Brian.
Speaker 9: If Chuck needs a traffic update from sixty five northbound just about an hour south of Louisville, I'll be glad to give that to him. It's a clear pre running anyway. Going on to your Tech Friday with Dave Hatter and back to what you were talking about in the Stack of Stupid one of the last stories there, but the guy naked drives off in the car. I was wondering if you might want to chat with Dave about the fact that the police found the guy based on license plate tracking and finding him where.
Speaker 10: He was in the state.
Speaker 2: So yes, sir. And you know they got those license preate trackers all over the city too.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I know, it is what it is.
Speaker 9: I guess what we can do other than try to vote him out.
Speaker 2: That's all we got, right, I guess.
Speaker 10: And Tom and all the rest Democrats.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there, you had a long time. I haven't heard that one for a while, Eric, And thanks for listening from the Greater Louisville area. It's a that's a really cool thing, and that's where you get your iHeart media app and cheers to everybody out there far beyond the greater Cincinnati listening area. I just like I always mentioned it just kind of I guess I'm so old that I still think of radio as you know, just terrestrial and local. So I just think that I get the biggest kick out of folks calling in from out of state, like Mississippi James, for example. Anyhow, since it is tech Friday had a couple of sort of tech related things I wanted to mention. And you know, your future is in front of you and artificial intelligence. I you know, we're all going to have to deal with the realities of artificial intelligence, both the good and the bad. And the bad component is it's going to put a lot of people out of work, There's no question about that. But McDonald's now is the latest fast food chain to overhaul its restaurant all forty three thousand McDonald's restaurants now turning to AI to cut weight times and what they describe is make a better experience for customers as well as the employees. I guess who are left Internet connected kitchen equipment AI enabled drive throughs, AI powered tools for managers to help make sure that orders are accurate and so restaurants can predict equipment issues before they shut down, something that I guess we just can't do as human beings. Brian Rice, McDonald's chief Information officers said, our restaurants, frankly can be very stressful. We have customers at the counter, customers of the drive through, caurriers coming in for delivery, delivery at curve side, a lot to do for our crew. Technology solutions will alleviate the stress. You share that. The McDonald's will be looking for generative AI virtual manager that will do things like the administrative task of well shift scheduling instead of a human being doing it. So they'll be able to use power voice AI at the drive through, so when you are talking to artificial intelligence, which apparently is going to be more accurate getting your order out. But they apparently tried this with the prior IBM system a few years ago and it didn't work. People complained that they got the orders wrong. Fast forward a few years, artificial intelligence has got a lot better now. McDonald's not the only one to do this. Wendy's recently announced it it's going to be implementing artificial intelligence to help take hundreds or take their orders at the drive through at least by the end of the year. They have a voice assistant AI Voice Assistant. They call it fresh AI. They started testing this in calendar. You're twenty three currently used it one hundred Wendy's location. They expect to expand it to somewhere between five hundred and six hundred locations by the end of the year. Welcome to the end of fast flewed employment. They've already got machines that make the fries, they have machines to flip the burgers, and you've got AI where you can place your order or walk up to a kiosk and programming in yourself so you have no one to blame but yourself if the order's not right. I can see these things becoming fully automated in just a moment's time. Yeah, well played. Sean McMahon covering for the out Joe Strecker five two to three talk. I do another story sort of related to that. Let's do what Steve's gott Steve, thanks for calling this morning, and a happy Friday to you.
Speaker 11: I always hesitate to call you on on a Friday. You're always in such a bad mood on Friday, since you know you get to sleep late Saturday. I'm assuming you're in church on Sunday, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't care.
Speaker 2: Don't assume no offense.
Speaker 11: I don't care what you do. Enjoy your weekend, Thank you very much. A couple of things I want to talk about. And of course I wasn't going to talk about this, but you're talking about, you know, people not getting fast food jobs now, and this was you know, I know, it's the crummy, that's the cheap entity. It's the cheapest one that does the news for you, and that's who iHeart goes with. And I don't blame them, but maybe I don't know. A few days ago, I'm driving around, of course I'm a talk radio Jonkie and I'm listening, and they were talking about the twenty dollars minimum wage. And I don't know if it's all of California or certain counties or cities, it doesn't matter. But they said it has not affected unemployment like people thought it would, And as they expanded on the story, they said there have been jobs lost in the fast food industry, but those would have been lost any way due to technology. It's amazing how they cover their butt. So in other words, the official or the people that voted for this or said oh, yeah, twenty it's not going to cost jobs, it's their liars. In other words, they just go ahead and yeah, obviously jobs are lost, but we're going to say it would have happened anyway. So well, you know, maybe it would have happened to a degree, but I'm sure a lot more would have been lost. Yes, not why I called, but it's just the news is comical when they don't just report the news, but they try to slamp it a certain way.
Speaker 2: Well, Steve, I'll give you props before I know you have something else to say, but I'll give you props for seeing that and seeing through that. That to me is astute logical reading. And the more people really focus on that, the way sentences are structured looking at the headline versus what the content is reading all the way through the article, where ultimately the points you're bringing up, Steve, are usually about two thirds of the way through the reporting on the topic. Right. They didn't get to that acknowledgment until way into the article. When some people just like read the headline, read two paragraphs and moved aside, thinking that the headline actually was representative of the truth. So applaud to you, and it's a great lesson that Steve has taught today. Read through it and consult multiple sources.
Speaker 11: I'll tell my wife that I got applause and shoverroll her eyes after I hang up. But really I wanted to talk about multiple things, but we're going to zero in on one thing. And I am supportive of Donald Trump. I don't think he walks on water. He really stepped into it. In my humble opinion, on the terraff what he did with Colombia, that was perfect. In other words, they were we were flying people back to Colombia and they said, you can't land the airplane here, even though it had permission to land when it took off. He said, I'm going to slap tariffs on you. They said, we'll do reciprocal tariffs, and like fifteen minutes later they caved. I mean, that was perfect. We don't really have a problem with Canada. I mean, I understand we have a trade deficit with them. That's not their fault. It's you know, they can buy whatever you know, and the excuse that it's sentinel. What I heard a few days ago, less than one percent of the fentoanol that's entered the country has come through the northern border. It's so, you know, he's doing this too often with and you're gonna be like the boy that Cried Wolf if you keep wanting to put tariffs on entities and then it's like, okay, we're doing a thirty day extent. You're starting to make yourself look foolish on the tariff thing. I you know, I don't like seeing the markets get hounded. I do understand. You look at the markets from a distance, You look at them over at the very most quarterly, You don't if you look at it day to day, you'll go crazy. Of course, you really stand back and you look at it. You know how it's performed over the years. It's a roller coaster, steadily going up. But I don't care for what he's doing on the tariff stuff. I you know, he's so he's got he's got to have people in there saying, man, you got you're somebody's got to tell him you're you're you're really stepping it on this, and hopefully this will get straight now.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And there's there's the tariffs that are penalties where you're imposing a new tariff because fill in the blank fentnyl sloan over the border. And then we've got a bigger argument with Mexico on that. A'll both if you noted, both sides stepped up to the plate and started taking action along the border. Both Canada and Mexico put you know, national guard on the border, ten thousand soldiers or whatever. You've seen the reactions from Mexico cracking down on some of the cartels and turning over some of the cartel gang members for extra driving to the United States. We've seen the numbers at the border drop off, and Mexico is helping along those lines. So there's been progress in that direction. But then you move over away from those penalty tariffs because you're not doing what we want, and you talk about reciprocal tariffs, which is exactly what Trump said the other day. I mean, he paused the tariff, the twenty five percent tariffs against Mexico and Canada. He just said on April second, we're going to move into recipric tariffs though, so he's paused the twenty five percenter, saying, you know, we've got some progress here in this room. To wait and see what happens. But on April second, we're moving over to reciprocal tariffs, and hopefully Mexico and Canada have done a good enough job with Mexico and that this part of the conversation will be off the table, the penalizing tariffs, and we'll move just to the reciprocal tariff. Now, those I think you can justify a bit more because if some other country is putting a tariff on your goods merely because and Canada does, and I think South Korea has got like four times the tariffs. I mean, they got some outrageous tariffs. Why on you not imported United States goods? We don't penalize them or tariff them. So if they're doing it to us, then we're going to do it to them. We're just trying to equalize the playing field. And I think that makes a much better argument for tariffs, because wait a second, how come they get away with it? It's really the fundamental point. But when you go heeping on tariffs because the country won't bend to your will, then I think we enter into a new realm, and I share your thoughts and concerns on that. Steve. Plus, again, when you're trying to get stave off inflation, maybe now is not the best time to start keeping tariffs on because they will quite literally cause the price of serve of goods to go up. It's just simple economic one oh one economics one oh one, stay around five one three seven nine fifty five hundred two three talk Time five fifty on eight and t food. It's got a few more minutes to talk before we get to tech. Friday's day, hatter. But now I get to talk about my favorite bank six twenty two fifty five kr CV Talk Station. Yeah, Steve was right. I am happy it's Friday. David. Yeah, I think it's pretty much unanimous. Uh, okay, you've got sanctions. You get sanctions try to get people to bend to your will, or rather tariffs. That's if you're dealing with them and they're a trading partner, then you got reciprocal tariffs. When somebody else is tariffing your stuff but you're not tariffing their stuff for trading part partners and then anticipating my comments here, then you have sanctions. That's when you're not dealing with another country, but you have great power over the global economic system because your country has a default currency. As terrible as it may be, we run the risk of losing that because of our massive deficit. It's one of the things that Elon Musk and Donald Trump are trying to save ourselves from this reckless overspending and the watering down of our currency. The global currency default. But it allows you to impose sanctions. And that's what Trump's doing to Iran. Now, why would you want to sanction Iran when you don't trade with them. It's because they're making all kinds of drones and funding terrorist organizations around the globe and running and racing towards becoming a nuclear power for the purposes of maybe being left belone, because anybody with a nuclear weapon tends to be left alone. If you have threat of a nuclear response, you tend not to launch drone strikes into their countries and kill their people absent a declaration of war. Anyway, Trump's sanctions against Iran designed for the purposes of shutting down the oil industry, and the words of Secretary Treasury Secretary Scot percent yesterday collapse. It's already buckling economy. The US is deploying sanctions against Iran for an immediate maximum impact. According to Treasury Secretary of Percent speaking with yesterday with the Economic Club in New York, the goal to cut Iran's exports of one point five million barrels per day down to virtually nothing. Quote. We are going to shut down arounds, oil sector and drone manufacturing capabilities for those quote. So it does have an impact on crude oil prices. Crude went up at five cents for West Texas Intermediate after the announcement. Treasury Secretary said, making Iran broke again will mark the beginning of our updated sanctions policy. If if I were an Iranian, I would get all my money out of the real now, of course that's the Iran's currency, the real. Also, we have the Saudis promising OPEC plus confirmed that it will be gradually bringing two point two million barrels per day back to the market starting April, maybe because Iran's oil supply will be taken off the market. So there's you know, there's obviously good reasons to do that. I don't have any sympathy whatsoever for the Iranians. They're the ones responsible for the houthies, the and the terrorist attacks and the rocket launches. So yeah, shut them down economically and pause and ask yourself, given the obvious threat Iran poses to our friendly neighbors like Israel and to the shipping business generally speaking, because of the rocket launches from the houthis, why wasn't this done earlier? Tech far to a Dave Hatter coming up next six to twenty five, right now, firty five care six thirty one on a Friday. It's that time of week. Always look forward to it, even though he often scares the hell out of every Everyone brought to you from Interest dot com. That's the folks you need to call, because the business courrier says they are the best in the business. You've got a business, you have computers, that's pretty self evident. You got any issues, problems concerned? You need best practices or get yourself out of a jam. The man and the team to call Interest. I thank you Dave Hatter for joining the program, for your company. Sponsoring this segment.
Speaker 1: Always my pleasure, Brian, you know I enjoy it and I hope we're doing some good out there.
Speaker 2: I know if people listen and take notes, and pay attention. You're doing good. I know that moving over something we probably can't do anything about. Big brother is watching us. I see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, unfortunately, now you know, Broy. The good news is there are some things you can do about it. The problem is they're not always obvious and they're not always easy. So this was a blog post from Proton. Proton is a company that makes a mail platform and a VPN and some other privacy friendly things. I'm a big fan of Proton, and I would like to put this caveat out there because you know, they change their policies and they change their direction and do different things. Look at Google if you remember back in the day. I might be paraphrasing here, but their original model was something like don't be evil. And you may notice, and I'm not being facetious that mono was long gone. Yah, stop using it, you know. But my point here is so Proton put together this blog and they make an email platform with VPNs about of stuff. I'm a big Proton fan. I use in my personal life, not for interest. You know, we're using enterprise grade business type stuff mostly for Microsoft. But in my personal life, I use Proton for email and I use their vps. But they did this blog post and they show you various charts in graphs and statistics of the amount of data that's being turned over by tech companies to the US government, and it's pretty disturbing. Now, you and I have talked about this before, both I think in general and some specifics. You know, because so few people seem to be concerned about their privacy, and because so few people seem to really understand how much data is being collected by these platforms, they'll just sign up for anything, right, They'll use platforms that are not privacy friendly at the expensive platforms that are. Again, proton has a free entry, So if you're on Gmail to af Fordmail, if you're on Gmail right now and you would like to be on a more privacy and security friendly platform, you could switch the Proton I get it back in twenty twenty one. In fact, you probably know this already, Brian. I may have mentioned that here before. But the day I cut off Gmail, stopped using it in my personal life and switch the Proton Mail. I put an auto responder in, you know, the thing that says Dave is out of office, and it basically said Google sucks. I don't use this care anymore. Use Proton for every day they're sending out emails that say Google sucks, which are far kind of funny. But my point is you can switch the Proton. They have a free entry. And there are others out there right others that are focusing more on privacy and secure. But when you look at these charts that Proton put together, it is quite astounding. You know, it's three point one million accounts shared with the US law enforcement between twenty fourteen and twenty twenty four percentage increase over ten years. Meta six hundred and seventy five percent, parent company of Apple are of Facebook rather Apple six hundred and twenty one percent and Google five hundred and thirty percent. Now, I'm sure some of your listeners are same to Dave. You always say Apple is more privacy friendly. They are, But you have to understand, because all of these companies are collecting enormous amounts of data. This is an easy way for the US government and really any government, but the US government specifically to get around the Fourth Amendment because they don't need a warrant to get your DAR from you. You have voluntarily given it to Apple and Google and Metta and others, and they just go and demand it from them. So, you know, even Apple, who generally tends to be more privacy friendly and isn't in the business of selling your data to make money the way that Meta and Google and others are, even they turn this stuff and in some cases are required. I mean, you're the attorney. You can explain that better than me.
Speaker 2: Well, if they had a probable cause based subpoena and that's an evidentiary trail they can go down. They could, you know, issue a subpoena into the company pursuing to the warrant and get the information. But I suspect, based on your comments here, they're just having it turned over to them even though they don't have a warrant.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's it's some potential combination of both. And let me explain the latter. Obviously, again not an attorney, but you can explain this if you have a you know, you can be compelled by law to do certain things. Right, So it's the FBI or whomever goes to Apple and says, here's a subpoena, we want this data. Now. You know, there are some cases where these companies have tried to resist this stuff, but in general they're going to turn it over. The more interesting aspect of this is these companies collect all this data again because your platform is free quote unquote, and that makes you the product, not the customer. And then they they can just buy the data directly, right They don't necessarily even need any sort of law enforcement authority. They can just go and say, okay, I want to buy all of this sort of data, which allows them again to kind of circumvent the Fourth Amendment because they don't need to compel you to turn it over. They just buy the data you have voluntarily given up.
Speaker 2: It's for sale, which means your tax payer dollars went to the government. The government uses your tax payer dollars to buy your data from these companies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's crazy. And again they're leveraging a loophole in people's knowledge around what kind of data is collected and how much of it's collected in exchange for these free platforms. This isn't really now Again, Proton is selling you the idea of security. They have some free entries, but they're a freemium model. You know, they're not in the business of selling your data. They're making them money other ways, including subscriptions, descriptions like me, I pay for their VPN, I pay for their platinum level for lack of a better description, email platform. They're based in Swan and their whole business model is based around privacy. So and there are others there. Again, I'm not here to sell you Proton.
Speaker 2: Today, although I just did it to people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I encourage people to check out this blog post, Brian, because it gets into a lot more detail. I know we're going to run a con. They are, you know, finds a content request. It's very interesting and I think it's quite eye opening for folks, and I'm hoping people will take their privacy more seriously.
Speaker 2: Coming up next, toll road text scam. There's an interesting one more with Dave Hadder in a moment after I mentioned it. Tick forty one pet about krecy talks dation Going to Spencer Chrevan Weather get back on time, Thank you, Sean McMahon coming for Joe Strecker. Back to Dave Hatter. Toll road text scam. What's this one all about, Dave Hatter?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Brian, this is just one of the many scams that we're increasingly facing because the bad guys are very smart and very creative and they'll go wherever people are. So let's be real. Who doesn't use text now? Who doesn't use it more than they ever have before? And the first reason why these scams are increasingly common and increasingly effective is because it's very easy to spoof a phone number. You and I've talked about this before. You know, spoofing is just a fancy word for making something a pure legitimate it's not. The phone system was designed a long time ago. While miss whre anyone can envision all these uses, security was not a concern. In fact, I mean, if you think about it, you could call any phone number as long as you do it right. Yeah, So it's easy to spoof.
Speaker 2: A phone number.
Speaker 1: Anyone can go online right now and find websites where you can type in a phone number and it will make a phone call or send a text from whatever number you enter. So it's really important for people to understand any phone number can be spoofed. You can't trust a numbers as a way to authenticate the legitimacy of something. And then the second part is it's very easy and expensive to send text messages. And then the third part is you can't look at the text message with the naked eye and really know whether it's legitimate because the spoofing and because it's kind of limited it's capabilities on the phone generally speaking, particularly around links. You know, if I send you a link to an email line, and you know I do all the time, you can put your mouse over the link in an email on a full blown computer and not click, just set your mouth on it, and it's that link to the naked eye. If the link says it's going to fifty five p RX dot com, but when your mouse over it it says it's going to xyz dot io or something, well, that's a strong red flag because something is not right, right, can't You can't do that in a text message on a phone. And in fact, Apple, to their credit, has built a feature in the iOS software so if you get a text that has a link and it's from a number you don't recognize, it will disable the link and you have to interact with a text, add them to your contact or apply to the text or something before it will let you and click that link. So it's a good security feature. And these these bad guys are so creative. When you get this text it claims usually to be from easy Pass and claims that you have an unpaid toll and then something terrible is going to happen. Your license is going to be suspended, Your going to get a giant fine or whatever. Right, they'll change the messaging around, So you have the spoofing angle, you have the social engineering angle of something terrible is going to happen and need to act quickly. And in the body of the text, because they know Apple will disable that link coming from an unknown number to your phone, they actually say reply with yes so and then that tells Apples your Apple device, this is an okay phone number. And then after you've replied yes, close the text and reopen it to click the link to pay the files. So they're actually giving you instructions in this fraudulent text of exactly how to defeat the security mechanism as your Apple phone and become a victim. It's quite ingenious, really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, and maybe Facebook is actually listening because literally while you were talking, a post popped up from I guess one of my friends Colleen, and it is exactly the message you're talking about. Ohio Turnpike reminder you outstanding toll. Your balance is outstanding. You fail to pay it by March seven, you're going to face penalties. There's the link. Please reply why. I then exit the SMS and open it up again to activate the link, et cetera, et cetera. So maybe they are listening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's wild again. I guess I'm not smart enough or evil enough, or maybe vose find to even think of these kind of scams because think of the creativity of well, I know, if I just carpet bomb people with the text messages once again, it's relatively inexpensive and easy. I know people use texts, So I'm going to do this. I know I can put a link in there. I know I can social engineer them because they're going to be concerned about a fine or lose their license or whatever. It is, right, but I know it will be disabled by default. So I'm going to give their instruction for how to deceit the security mechanisms. I can steal their money and possim with their credit card another data.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's evil.
Speaker 1: It can only marvel ingenuity, but it is evil, and it just illustrates how creative they are. And I mean, they want your money. They want to steal your money, and if you make it easy for them, because either you ignore these things and or you don't follow sound advice and do the most basic thing for strong unique passwords, NFA, listen to the Brian Thomas Show so you can get these kinds of good tips. You're going to be a victim because they want your money, and they'll go wherever people are. They'll use any mechanism, email, social media, video games, text messages. You know, wherever there are people, they're going to be there trying to steal your money. And I think you'll only see more of these, but this toll road text thing has gotten a lot of publicity, to a lot of awareness, and hopefully people are going to avoid it.
Speaker 2: Thanks to you for helping to spread the word. One more time and more ransomware attacks FBI warning about We're going to learn about that next with Dave had Our six forty six call it Electric vibou KRCD talk station, Happy Friday, one more tech Friday's Dave had Or interest it dot Com appreciate them sponsoring the segment. Chinese communist parties added again, I guess Dave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Brian, Sadly this is a recurring theme anywhere you look, any source you use to try to find out what's really happened in the world of cybersecurity, and especially in the critical infrastructure space and real quick this path week, they reiterated the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, which is part of Homeland Defense, and there's specifically tasked we're helping organizations depend against this stuff. Raising awareness was out an event up and Dayton Technology first Ohio Annual Information Security Conference, and it was interesting because they had a panel discussion with several folks from SISSA Region five in Ohio. Especially if you're a local government in Ohio, you should reach out to SISSA. They have a variety of different free services that can help you avoid the kind of ransomware attacks we're talking about here. But they talked about all of this sort of thing in the panel, all this sort of stuff you and I talk about all the time, but it was good to hear actual people from the US government and deal with this sort of stuff every day, like I do, say the same kind of thing. So I just wanted to put that out there. If you're in Ohio, you're in SISSIL Region five and they have people they have got to some extent actual help they'll give you, particularly in the government space, to help you avoid these tired of attacks so critical infrastructure. You and I have discussed this many, many times. There's all these warnings about it, whether it's the electrical grid or water plants or transportation. And the FBI has recently warned yet again that ransomware. While ransomware attacks seem to have gone down some, they have gotten a lot more sophisticated and a lot more damaging when you get one, And the FBI is strongly warning again. You know, ideally, Brian, if you have the right tools in place, if you have the right processes in place, the likelihood of you getting a ransom attack goes way down. There's nothing that's perfect, there's no way to absolutely positively prevent this, but you can significantly improve your security posture and make yourself in your organization a much much more difficult target. It's a big part of what we're doing with our customers in interest. But the right thing to do in addition then is to have a I would call it business continuity, because it's one thing to back up your data, but you may not be able to restore it and if you're not testing those stores, if you don't occasionally take your backup whatever it is, and try to ensure that when the crisis hits you can restore that data, you may not work. I've seen it happen many times. You know, in today's world, you have many, many options to back up your data, both as an individual and as a business, and you should be doing both. But there are advanced options out there like data SaaS protection and then data that it used to be called backup A five. These are advanced products where, for example, you drop a box, a computer and appliance, whatever you want to call it into your network. It not only backs up the data, it actually creates images of your running servers, so that any event of server dies for whatever reason, could be motherboard goes bad, ransomware or whatever, you flip a couple switches and your server is now running out of that device. So it's not just the data, it's the software, it's everything that makes that run. So instead of well, my search dead for whatever reason, and now I got to figure out how to restore the server and put the data back. You can run off of the device temporarily. It's virtualized until you figure out what to do, and then they encrypt your data and they stab shout it out into their clouds. So let's see your building gets it by a tornado. You can run your servers out of their cloud. Now that's not ideal, obviously, and there are others. Data is a great choice, are any others that are not cheap. But there's never been more options for you, as a business or some sort of a government agency or whatever to really build an infrastructure where even if you unfortunately get a ransomware attack, you can recover quickly from it. I know we're going to be out of time, but all people should read these advisories from the FBI. If you're a business, you should sign up for their advisories. You should sign up for those advisories. Often they'll put out join advisories. There's a lot of useful information that can give you guidance to help you avoid these things. And then you know you can talk to Intrust or other companies like US for advice on how can you build an infrastructure that will be resilient so that if and when this does unfortunately happen, you're not out of business. I am personally aware of brying of businesses that are gone because of our ransomware attack and the fact that there are so called backups were encrypted as well and they were just done.
Speaker 2: So heartbreaking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean think about it. Think of the impact on the business owner or owners, the employees that work there, the impact on the community. There's jobs are lost, the taxes are gone. I mean, this is this is more than just well my photos were lost. I mean this is you know, this has an impact on all of us, especially in the critical infrastructure space. Much of it can be avoided or at least recovered from quickly, and there's never been more advice and people out there who can.
Speaker 2: And will help well. As always, Dave, how do we appreciate you bringing this to everyone's attention. There are steps you can take to protect yourself, and Dave's here every Friday to talk about him. Heed his warnings. Dave Hatter, Thanks again to interest it dot com folks, and there's your answer to their problems right there. Get in touch with Dave and his team at interust i dot com. Dave will talk again next Friday. Have a wonderful weekend, my friend.
Speaker 1: Hey, thanks Brian, and I just want to do out there. You know, as a business we offer a no cost, no obligation assessment. So you're concerned about these things the rest, just reach out. I'm happy to talk to you, our teams happy to talk, and you know, we want to do the right thing for the community because it's good for all of us. And I'll look forward to chat with you next week and I'll post all these articles in my sort of summarized notes to that toll road thing people need to understand about the the oh yeah, disabled links and so forth. So always a pleasure, Brian.
Speaker 2: Always a pleasure, no trust, no cost, an assessment. I like those words. Interest it dot com. We got an hour to talk coming up in the seven o'clock hour. You can feel free to call and direct the topic of conversation. Then we'll talk to doctor James Thorpe on his book at eight o five Sacrifice, How the deadliest vaccine in history targeted the most vulnerable, stick around is made and promises kept.
Speaker 10: Politicians won't do it.
Speaker 7: Join us in the chat coast out a politician and love it fifty.
Speaker 2: Five KR The talk station seven oh five fifty five KR see the talk station. Love me My Fridays. Have you got some great plans over the weekend. Find Thomas here, Joe Strecker not Sean McMahon doing a great job covering for Joe Strecker, who's out today. So I hope Joe's doing well, and I appreciate doing the laboring war on the of the production work this morning there, Sean. It's always good to see you in the studio when Joe can't be here. Always good for you to call into. I love talking to the listeners, see what's on their minds, so feel free to do so. Got a full hour here to talk about different subject matter and five one, three, seven, four, nine fifty, five hundred, eight hundred eighty two three talk time five fifty on AT and T phones coming up one hour. I know Maureen will be listening. She's been all on top of the COVID issues since day one. Previously labeled a conspiracy theorist, he was right. She's one of those I told you so, folks. Doctor James Thorpe also write his book Sacrifice, How the deadliest vaccine in history targeted the most vulnerable, And of course, earlier in the week I talked to one of the other doctors has been heavily involved with this and the inventor of the mr NA vaccine, doctor Malone, and he has written books as well, and his new book on cyber warfare against us, and you know, basically controlling the narrative on any given subject matter by our lords and masters and most notably an industry. And he cited specifically the pharmaceutical industry. That was an eye opener. So if he didn't get a chance to listen to it fifty five cars dot com for the podcast Geez Anyway. Department of Education. Trump's going after it to dismantle the Department of Education. Now, there are some problems to stand in his way, like his inability to completely eradicate it, which will require congressional action, but that doesn't stop him from trying to pare it down and get rid of the functions that they currently are responsible for and putting them into other agencies who are basically in a better position to manage them. Order's see here, which could be signed as early as today. The executive order would direct Education Secretary linemit Man to facilitate the closure of the Education Department by using the maximum extent appropriate and permitted by law accor to a draft order that's been circulated. The experiment of controlling amerage and education through the federal programs and dollars and the unaccountable bureaucrats those programs and dollars support has failed our children, our teachers, and our families. Yeah, look at the grades out there. Look at the kids who can't read when they're graduated from high school, and some graduating with honors. It's a story about that the other day that just blew my mind. An honors graduate had gotten to college and couldn't read. Trump told reporters yesterday he wants to sign the order soon, which is why their speculator may happen as early as today. Trump said, if they run their own education, meaning the states, they're going to do a lot better than somebody sitting in Washington, DC that couldn't care less about the pupils out in the Midwest. It readily admitted that some states won't get it one hundred percent right, but he claimed that about forty states would be great at it, pointing to Iowa and Indiana, which managed their own state education systems very well. Democrats said close in the Department of Education would transform schools into nonprofit enterprises that only the wealthy could afford. Washington Times reporting accusing Trump of being out of touch with working class Americans, who they claim are priced out of private schools. Well, no, that's not going to happen. The money the Apartment of Education distributes to its schools account for less than ten percent of the nation's public school funding, which is driven primarily by look at your tax bill, state and local taxes, real estate tax bill here. So the problem is, as with all federal dollars, the federal dollars come with strings attached. So if the school district accepts them, they accepted alan with the package of ridiculous education requirements and indoctrination mechanisms. So President does not have the authority to close the cabinet level department. It would require sixty vote majority in the Senate, which of course he will never get given the Democrats a protection of the Department of Education. Congress has however, codified many of the Education Department's primary activities, administering student loans and private grants, the students with disabilities among two of them. So this order would actually direct the head of the Department of Education, Ms. McMahon, who was just sworn in this Monday to take measures within the Education Department to reduce those responsibilities. Order doesn't spell out which steps she and her team are going to take towards the to unwind the department, but the plan likely includes layoffs, hiring, freeze, budget cuts, shattering or shuttering rather certain offices, but then moving some of the functions that money that I just mentioned to other agencies, notably, the Treasury Department would assume control of student loans. The Justice Department would handle investigation into education discrimination. The Labor Department would oversee the compilation of education data. Neil Mcluskey, director of the Center for Education Freedom at the Cato Institute, said, they will be able to do the same things the Department of Education does, so it's not going to go away these programs, and there's a good reason to believe they'd do it better. The people who work at the Treasury Department are finance people, not education people, so it makes sense that they handle student loans. That's the brilliance behind doing this. Before I pivot over to the observations and astute they are from Chem's drossle over at the Wall Street Journal, opportunity to take a phone call, and when anytime I see west Side Jim up on the phone screen, I got to take that call. West Side Jim, welcome back, my friend, and happy Friday to you.
Speaker 1: Same to you, Brian.
Speaker 12: You're giving me way too much credit, Buddy, I appreciate it, though.
Speaker 2: You deserve it.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Listen, guys like you. We were talking the other day with Americans for Prosperities Donovan and Eil about just people need to do one little thing. Every little bit counts to a baby step in the right direction. With a whole bunch of people can get Ohio on the right track. You do more than baby steps. Your political activism and your engagement and the work that you do with the West Side Republican Party, that is all really valuable. You're giving people an opportunity to learn to support candidates or to introduce people to candidates, even sometimes they turn out to be duds.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, I mean it does happen.
Speaker 12: I mean, you can't get you can't hit a home run every time you come up.
Speaker 1: To the plate. That's for an egg on sure.
Speaker 2: No, But if you provide a forum for a candidate and that candidate can't fight his way out of a paper bag. Then the whole everybody in the room goes, Nope, that's not who we want to get behind, even though they claimed to be a Republican. You know who I'm talking about.
Speaker 12: Yes, And I give everybody a fair shot. Let them shoot theirself in the foot. I don't do it to him, so I play fair. Speaking of which, I went to the Corey Bowman.
Speaker 1: Night.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you called.
Speaker 1: How did that go?
Speaker 2: I saw Alex Ratafield was there.
Speaker 12: Alex was I've never seen the head of the Ohio Republican Party at a kickoff event like that. I know Alex is a good friend of mine, but just to see him in an event. Russell Moffet's there, and our good friend Andrew Pappas showed up, so that was he came in with people carrying him on his shoulders and you know, smiling and so forth. But it was wall to wall bikers for Trump were there. There had to be probably a dozen of those guys with their girlfriends and what was that it was? It was I don't know, they had their colors on and no.
Speaker 2: The before the girlfriend's thing, I had to clear my throat.
Speaker 12: Sure, okay, whatever, but yeah, they're very nice looking young ladies.
Speaker 2: That's what you meant, Okay. I didn't want to get people to get the wrong idea like you were insulting the bikers for Trump's girlfriends. It's the exact opposite.
Speaker 1: No, no, no way, not in this case.
Speaker 12: But no, Corey did a great job. And I don't know if he expected this many people to come out. He had a table full of swag probably I don't know, let's just guest, maybe sixty seventy shirts and they were gone within fifteen minutes. Signs just you know, he was well prepared, let's put it that way. I think we look at a great feature for this guy, and it was he introduced Alex and Russell and they spoke and Sherry Coolige was there taking notes.
Speaker 1: So I'm sure putting out a column. Yeah, so it.
Speaker 12: Turned out really really well, especially for a kickoff, you know. And I looked on the Facebook page of his this morning and already within a month he hit like four two hundred followers, and you know, for a guy that nobody ever heard of and then pops it out into the public, is boom. I mean, he's hitting it running.
Speaker 1: Let's just put it that way.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, considering the way the city of Cincinnati's being run these days, there's a lot of this growing dissent concern, problems with a recognition that the administration in the leadership is not up to snuff. People with corroding roads and deteriorating infrastructure. They don't seem to give a wits concern about it. We never hear about anything from the various council members. It's like they hide, like Joe Biden in his campaign and the twenty twenty election. So you know, there's a lot of reason for someone like Corey to emerge as maybe having a possibility to win as a Republican in Cincinnati. As crazy as that might sound.
Speaker 12: No, I think you know, everybody laughs at not Corey, of course, but everybody laughs at somebody that comes out out of the wings and they go, no, that guy doesn't have a chance and this and that. I remember when you're protege, Willie left at Jeff past Her and said that guy's a fool, he's got no chance in hell and all this and that, and boom he gets elected to council.
Speaker 1: So it can happen.
Speaker 12: I mean, the guy comes out of the out of the woodwork. In a bad city, bad run city, and Corey can do it. And I think he has a great plan. Now once he gets elected, if he has to fight these nine Democrats, that could be a huge challenge. But I think he is smart enough and influential enough to work with people.
Speaker 2: Yes, And I think that would be a reward for him. Yes. And I think being a man of the cloth as he is, I think that goes a long way into having that compassion, the empathy, the understanding that you know, not everybody shares your point of view, but to take into consideration and try to be a reconciler rather than a divisive person and just screaming yell at each other. Because he's certainly not cut from that screaming yell chunk of claw.
Speaker 12: I got a quick point though, Brian, when he hit his I was down there at his coffee shop the day after he announced that he was running, and a couple of days after that he had an event down there. And it was funny because once you get down there, and I hope you do, it's in a place down in the West End that's pretty much abandoned buildings and so forth, and there's nothing around there. Well all of a sudden, when all these people were down there, the parking enforcement crew shows up and starts tagging car.
Speaker 2: Ah jeez.
Speaker 1: And that came out last night, and that incredible.
Speaker 12: He said, he's never ever seen hardly a police officer, much less the parking enforcement cars.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. I'll let everybody draw their own conclusions on whether that was politically motivated or not. Yes, it was.
Speaker 12: Dropped the dime on him, and I guess that should have gotten, you know, a little bit of traction, but it didn't.
Speaker 2: Maybe Sharon Colder bring that up in her reporting.
Speaker 12: I hope so so. And by the way, hint, hint, tweet, tweet, I understand that there might be a brother half brother coming into town over the weekend.
Speaker 1: That's the room.
Speaker 2: The rumor.
Speaker 12: It was passed around last night. So let's see if that's a detruism and see what happens.
Speaker 2: Do you think JD. Vance will give him some out loud love and support of his campaign.
Speaker 1: Well, let's hope. So. Yeah. I don't know if that if that hurts or if it helps, but.
Speaker 2: Every little bit of publicity helps. And I know JD. Vance is loathed by a lot of people in the Democrat party. But you know jd Vance is also appreciated by a lot of folks who ended up voting for Trump that normally voted for Democrat candidates in the presidential election. So you know it can't hurt. It got Corey on a national stage, at least for a short period of time once people found out that jd Vance was his half brother. There was national news on that. I mean Fox News report on Another's to report it on it. So that's a boost of the campaign right out of the gate. Boost. So it can only help.
Speaker 1: Any publicity is good publicity, they.
Speaker 2: Say, Amen, brother, I do believe that. Hey, Wes I, Jim, thank you for calling him, give it us an update on that. I'm so pleased it was such a great turnout. Let's hope it continues that way. Seven eighteen, right now, if you have KCD talk station, getting touch with John Rowling and the team. In seven twenty three, if if you about KERCD talk station, happy for Friday, because a shout out to Jeff who always shouts out back with me. Jeff's been a big supporter of our sponsors, and I want to thank each and every one of the listeners for supporting the sponsors, I Brian Thomas assure you I will never steer you in the wrong direction. I'm very very picky about who I will speak for, and I have been that way from day one, and I have turned down a lot of opportunities to speak on behalf of folks. Folks for whatever reason, I know that they're not trustworthy or reliable. I've had bad experience with certain people, and therefore I would not speak for them. They don't have a very good reputation like Better Business Bureau or something like that, you know, little indicators. For me, it's the old adage. If I wouldn't refer any sponsor to my mom, then I certainly won't refer to you. But Jeff is one guy and I talk about Cover since he and he's one of the guys that took my advice as a small business owner, and he is just ecstatic about what he was able to accomplish with Cover since he just chimed in using the new dental plan. Everybody likes it. That's the other one of the things that John and the team do for you, not to extend the commercial, but just try to just really encourage my listeners to support the sponsors. That support the program, and if I'm speaking for them, then you have my assurance. I've done my research and I won't steer you in the wrong direction. That's not to say that he will be without potential problems. You know, there's always bumps in the road because the world's an imperfect place. But these are all quality people providing quality services. Most of them are all family owned and really proud of the work that they do, and their reputation is on the line. So thank you, Jeff. We supporting all this Monzies. I think he's talked to every single one. He'd always lets me know what a great experience it is. Anyway, we'll get to some local stories and speaking of exactly that exact same thing every year, seven thirty on a Friday here at above KARC DE talk station. Uh' gonna get the local stories. Are gonna get the phone calls first five, one, three fifty night hundred two three talk. Coming up off the top of the hour, doctor James Thorpe with the book Sacrifice, How the deadliest vaccine in history targeted the most vulnerable. That will be his patience, women who are pregnant, and he's of course talking about the COVID nineteen vaccine, so he'll return to that. We'll have Richard Lyons with his book The DNA of Democracy Volume one and the other book, Shadows of the Acropolis Volume two. He'll be coming up in one hour eight thirty for that. In the meantime, Marine's on the line. Maureene, thanks for calling this morning. Happy Friday to you.
Speaker 13: Hi, Good morning, Brian, thanks for taking my call.
Speaker 2: Always happy as I wanted.
Speaker 13: To thank you for having doctor Thorpe on again. I bought his book after you had him on last time a couple months go, and it's outstanding. I hope everybody buys it because it's really going to wake people up to what's going on. And oh absolutely. And one of the things I'm hoping maybe you can talk to him about is the shedding of people that have had the COVID vaccine shedding onto people that have not had it. It is real and it's described in his book a little bit. But I'm hoping he'll expand on that when you have them on, because that's really something people need to watch out for. I had a situation where a neighbor was fully vaccinated from just different vaccines. She also had all the boosters and everything. But I was meeting with her one day and in the course of our conversation, she mentioned that she had a horrible headache the night before, and she almost canfuled our get together because she had this, had all her vaccines, and I just was kind of like a little exasperated. I wanted to get up and leave. Three days later, I came down with all kinds of stuff. Oh wow, And so I do think the shetting is real. I ended up with Bell's palsy and that was one of the things she'd been vaccinated against. Was that particular virus that causes that.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 13: And yeah, and I did get over it in six weeks, but it was horrible.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 13: If anybody hears their vaccines, I tell them to warn me because I want to stay away. And it does say in the fine print of the vaccines that you should self isolate, but nobody reads that.
Speaker 2: Are has that really in there?
Speaker 13: Yeah, it's absolutely in there. There's a TikTok video about it. I don't subscribe to TikTok, but if they get passed on to me from other people, and it shows the insert and it says you're told to self isolate for four weeks. Nobody does that, nobody reads it.
Speaker 2: He never does that. Well, that's interesting information I'd never heard before. I was just going to say, you know you're coming. You're getting sick after interacting with her. Isn't exactly what constitutes a peer review you'd study and total information. Perhaps it may very well have happened. I'm not denying it didn't happen. I just don't know. And you're the first person that's kind of brought that information to my attention, so I sure appreciate it. And like I said earlier, I was just pulling your chain a little bit. But you were bringing this stuff to me real early on in the COVID nineteen game. You'd send me links and information, always from alternative media sources. And I'm always kind of skeptical because you know, it's my old joke if, like Abraham Lincoln said, if you read it on the internet, it's true. But lo and behold, you were prescient in your observations because everything you would bringing to my attention turned out to be true. God bless you, Maureen. I'm glad you got over the problem there. But if I can get it in and it seems germane to the conversation. I'll certainly ask him Patriot, Jeff, Jeff, welcome back, man. It's always good to hear from you.
Speaker 7: Good morning, Brian. As always you enjoyed true patriots buddy.
Speaker 2: Thanks brother. Love hearing that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, I mean what she'd just said. I mean, if we use our common sense stints, if you've been vaccinated and it's in your system, and you seize on someone, you rub your arms against some of you, and I know that all kinds of things can transfer. So I mean, granted, maybe it's not proven yet, but it's you know, it's possible.
Speaker 2: I guess if it is in fact in the literature that comes with the vaccine you're supposed to isolate, clearly there is a something going on there that I'd never heard of.
Speaker 7: Wow, yeah, that's right. But back what I was calling about was for years and years, the education system they act like Washington doesn't do much. But I still remember as far back as the late eighties. You know, here I am in a cell phone place getting my cell phone worked on, and there's another guy there his cell phone worked on, and back when they used to actually work on them, when you know they were, you know, first off. But anyway, and he's from the Department of Education Maintenance, and he were up in Dayton and they're just closing down one of the schools and he's telling me, well, of course we knew it was in bad shape for a long time. We just didn't have the money to fix it. And then he mentioned to me, when I mentioned to him, you know, well, what's your biggest problem, he goes, well, you got to remember that I have a budget to fix all these schools in Dayton, but the money that I'm supposed to get first gets a little taken out by Washington, then a little bit taken out by the state, and then then finally gets to me. And he said, by the time he gets to me, he said, let's have a million dollars, I'll be lucky to have five hundred thousand by the time it reaches me, because everybody dips into.
Speaker 2: Him, carrying charges, carrying charges.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and you know, and I've never understood how a national head of an organization can know better what a kid in Miami, Florida meets to know in school versus a kid in Oklahoma exactly in Cincinnati. I mean, come on, we have different areas, with different types of businesses, with different types of we you know, possibilities and.
Speaker 2: Stuff I mean, and different types of student bodies you know. I mean, that's why there was different types of education systems. Like some people get monossory educations, some people go to public schools, some people get you know, traditional classical education. One size doesn't fit all. There have been some wildly successful people who were failures in public school when moved over to a different form of teaching methodologies end up excelling. So yeah, one size never fits all, especially when one size comes from the federal government and is heaped down upon.
Speaker 7: Us all jeffire right, and they can never Yeah, take care of man.
Speaker 2: I appreciate the call, man, I really do. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Six thirty seven fifty five cares of detxtation. More on the education topic coming up first, So foreign exchange save money. Speaking of budgets and saving money, it's Jenna nine says. We have a scattered shower, cloudy, most cloudy day today, high forty eight overnight, more showers if possible, thirty five for the low, dry, partly cloudy and high forty seven tomorrow to be thirty five overnight when you move your fox forward. And on Sunday we've got a partly cloudy, dry day as well at the high fifty nine thirty two degrees. Now it's time for traffic.
Speaker 14: Futably you see how Traffic Center when it comes to multiple's chlorosis trusts the experts at the UC Gardner Neuroscience Institute for Innovative and Comprehensive Care.
Speaker 8: Learn more at you.
Speaker 2: See how dot com.
Speaker 14: Southbound seventy five, so those for a couple of extra minutes through walk on. But other than that, highway traffic doing just fine this morny no delays at the moment southbound seventy one through the Blue ash or Kenwood came from on fifty five KR see the talk station.
Speaker 2: Seven forty fifty five KRCD talk station Happy Friday. Further to my comments earlier about Donald Trump, maybe sign an executive order today to rework the Department of Education and whittle it away and push its responsibilis off to other existing agencies because we'll never Congress to eradicate it. Kim Strassel and quite often I'd admit to standing on the shoulder of giants and I'm gonna do that this morning, because she had some interesting words and comments about that exact concept, Trump's school choice head of a column journal Wall Street journalsident Trump reported to be mulling an executive or to begin dissolving the Education Department. Let's hope, as that's the game changer necessary to hold decades of education decline and an overdue Trump embrace of one of the most boldest conservative movements already underway. Never has the department been more deceptively titled To listen to this week's whaling. The Federal Education Department is the beating heart of our nation's schools. Its demise us straight line to an illiterate nation. The reality our federal education bureaucracy takes no part in the daily, hard fought grind of teaching. It doesn't step in classroom, interview teachers, or debate pedagogy. It doesn't meet with parents, coach sports, or set bus schedules. The Apartment's only job is to act as the keeper of education threats. Every year, the federal masters get some eighty billion dollars to dispense on good behavior. They hive off a dollar for their own salaries, while the rest of they dispense as if it was rewarding a pet. Good state puppies those that roll thatch and fill out paperwork and triple kid get grants called IDEA funds. Bad puppies lose their school lunch money. Thus, today is an ain system in which kids from Tallos to Tallahassee are held hostage to a countraproductive maze of federal rules that dictate dollars yet waste resources and steiny local innovation schools stage bingo nights when the staff when waste resource and waiste resources. I'm sorry school stage Bingo knights when staff coach parents to minimize their salaries on forms so that schools qualify for Title I that be low income funding. Parents fight to get their kids labeled special needs to score an individualized education plan at extra federal resources. IDEA stands for Individuals with disc abilities in Education Act. In recent years, the threat of losing federal funds also sent districts scurrying to comply with Joe Biden's transgender directives. Remember, federal dollars come with strings attached. Need extra bucks concoct a need for teacher development. Title II taught up non English speech speakers. Title three bulk up on shop classes. Perkins five grants show a plan for well rounded education and safe and healthy students that be Title four Part A. Money will flow, though only after his studies, evaluations, assessment surveys, training certifications, complete exhaustion, and total submission to a one size fits all federal formula for success. That formula has sent one trillion dollars to school since nineteen seventy nine, producing a perfect inverse correlation of plummeling plummeting education scores. Get it out, Thomas, Yet, know what these federal funds have in common? The money, ostensibly for the children, All all goes to the adults to hire more consultants and special ed teachers for those IEPs, more administrators to run programs, legions of staff to input data, and guess what, Most of those adults belong to a union local of the National Education Association, nor the American Federation of Teachers. Because the keeper of the threat was, is and always will be Jimmy Carter's thank or thank you for the Teachers' Union endorsements. Randy Weingardner controls the clicker, the head scratch of all this hard charging administration. Has been the afterthought nature of the education so far. Yes, mister Trump has taken action to eradicate critical race theory and transgender ideology from the classroom, sports fields, and in January he issued in executive order directing the Education Department to favor school choice programs and grant programs, a huge shift in direction. But he didn't mention school choice in his addressed to Congress this week and has yet to devote major time to the topic. For a president who in his first term called school choice the civil rights issue of our time, that failure to elevate education reform is a bizarre missed opportunity on both practical and political grounds. Republicans already are already on offense and winning school choices exploding across the States, those laboratories of democracy, innovating on scholarships, vouchers, saving accounts, charters. A new generation of conservative leaders are embracing next steps accountability and standards, merit, pay for teachers, reviving vocational education, Eve Gramaswamy. This is proving a potent issue for parents newly re engaged after the COVID pandemic, keen on voting for reformers. The parents movement played a big role in recent Republican electorial successes, yet the wins are fledgling, as the nation's dismal report card proves, there are miles to go. Claiming this is a state issue as a joke, States haven controlled their education destinies for decades thanks to the FEDS hammering the message at the Education Department is the source of decline, a giant bar to stage truly in innovating and competing for education gains is a huge first step, and while congressional action is needed to abolish the department, lawmakers need presidential leadership to turn it into a this movement into wide objective. Short of that goal, Trump has a unique opportunity to work in lockstep with reform minded governors to devolve as much education power as possible back to where it belongs, local, local, local pastime. To acknowledge the Washington stump into education has been a massive failure, a union perk at the sacrifice of our kids, and it needs to end. Excellent work. Kim Strassel put an exclamation point on that subject matter. And I don't know if QC kinetics is right for you, but if I was having a conversation with you, asked me, I would ask you a few questions along these lines to find out if you are a good candidate for QC Kinetics. First off, is your quality of life impacted by chronic pain in your knie, hips, shoulders, or some other joints? You know, the arthritis pain you got troubles sleep and walking getting out of bed in the morning. Do you want to avoid surgery and all the other pain, long recovery and uncertainty that comes with that, because maybe you've talked to your doctor about surgery. And finally, perhaps most importantly, do you miss doing things that you love because the joint pain is holding you back? Think about picking up grandchildren, walking, golfing, jogging. If you answered yes to any of those, you're probably a great candidate. So don't wait. Call QC Kinetics right now and ask for your free, free free consultation. Learn how the latest advances in regenitive medicine can get you lasting pain relief with no drugs, no surgery, and no downtime. To get in touch with QC, can eggs for the free consultation five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine one more time five one three eight four seven.
Speaker 4: Zero zero one nine fifty five KRC.
Speaker 2: Get ready for spring and have your roof Gutters substation. Every Friday, this time we catch ourselves a crime stopper, bad guy of the week or gals the case. Maybe welcome back obviously Lisa Baker from the awesome Cincinnati Police Department. Let's catch ourselves a bad person and who were looking for today, Lisa, and happy Friday, by the way.
Speaker 15: Happy Friday, Happy Friday. Today we're looking for Bailey Tully. Bailey Tully is wanted for promoting sexual performance of mining nah under sixteen and for possession of material portraying sexual performance with a minor and for baill jumping. Bailey Tully a white male. He is twenty two years old, five ten, one hundred and seventy five pounds and he frequents dry Ridge, Kentucky. So if any of your listeners know where detectives can find Bailey Tully, give crime stoppers a call five one, three, three five two thirty forty.
Speaker 2: You'll be eligible for a cash reward. You won't accept the cash word for that when you are going to be doing society a huge favor man. I hate perverts like that. We're gonna find him for you, Lisa. We'll keep our eyes peeled and we will call crime stoppers. We will remain anonymous, and we will be doing society a huge favor. God bless you, Lisa Baker. Everybody on the Sin Sint Police Department have a wonderful weekend as a place in hell for that guy. Anyhow about further he Let's see what Todd's got this morning. Todd, Welcome to the Morning Show, Happy Friday.
Speaker 16: Just reporting in from attending the first in person empower You class last night with Restore Health people and the Reshore Wellness people and.
Speaker 1: The book for report Peter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Peter Bronson, Peter Bronson.
Speaker 1: How was it? Yeah, a good turn out.
Speaker 16: He sold several autograph books and and the learning is a lot of fun when you when you have the right teacher.
Speaker 2: Guy. Isn't he a great guy? He's so engaging and he's just he's just a brilliant man. The guy can talk about like literally any subject on the planet.
Speaker 1: He's amazing.
Speaker 2: He really is. So Hey, thanks thanks for attending the seminar and thanks for calling in. And make sure everybody checks out the rest of this this semester's empower You Seminar series empower You America dot org. It's a great, great lineup, and not that they always aren't, but some really fascinating and important topics and thanks to everyone involved and empower you for putting those are making those subject matters available to my listening audience. You can log in from home and take and take the seminars, or you can show up at the empower You studio which is in a different location this year, but again empower You America dot org is the place to do that. Appreciate that, Todd, I really do. I hope the health information was valuable as well. George Breneman does a really good job trying to, you know, transform people's lives through their health, and it can be done. I am an example of that. I feel a hell of a lot better than I did when I was, you know, overdoing it with you know, corn syrup and sugar and too many carbs in my diet and the like. So give it a shot. I think you'll probably find the effort is very very very well worth it. And let us see here again at the top of the our news we got the return of doctor James Thorpe, how the deadliest vaccine in history targeted the most vulnerable. That would be the name of the bud. That's sacrifice. So we're talking to doctor James thore followed by Richard Lyon's book The DNA of Democracy Volume one and Shadows of the Acropolis Volume two at the bottom of the next hour. I will be right back covering Trump's first one hundred days.
Speaker 3: Every day, America's deadline is over.
Speaker 2: Fifty five krs the talk station follow the efficiency. I look that he's found fifty five krs. The talk station Ato five, the fifty five KRC, the talk station, A very happy Friday to you. I am so please be al to be able to welcome back to the fifty five KRC Morning Show doctor James thor He's a Board certified obigen a maternal fetal medicine physician with over forty four years of obstetrical experience. He saw more than twenty seven thousand, five hundred high risk present pregnancies in four and a half years while serving at one of the largest Catholic healthcare systems in Saint Louis. Doctor Thorpe currently Chief of Maternal and prenatal health at the Wellness Company. He served as a reviewer for major medical journals, on the board of Directors for the Society for Maternal Fetal Medicine, examiner for the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Served in the US Air Force as an obstetrician gynecologist. Testified in the US Senate under the Bush administration back in two thousand and three and with Senator Ron Johnson and others in twenty twenty two. He's the author of a book we're going to be talking about today, Sacrifice, How the deadliest vaccine in history targeted the most vulnerable. Doctor Thorpe, it is a distinct pleasure to have you on my program this morning.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 2: I am assuming or presuming perhaps you're familiar with the work of doctor Robert Malone, of course, and I had him on earlier this week, which is that this is a great one two punch on the heels of doctor Malone's book, cy War. There's a narrative out there that's being manipulated, and we are generally being manipulated. And I know you went through this. You saw the the outcomes and the downside and the deadly downside of COVID nineteen vaccines on pregnant women. During your practice time, you actually spoke out about it, and you you suffered with the consequences for speaking truth to power, which is the narrative coming from the pharmaceutical companies, did you not.
Speaker 10: That's exactly right, one hundred percent. I was persecuted, censored, fired, death threats, mocked, derided, didn't go well.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess I'm always one of those guys. All right, fine, that's what happened, and I know that you are. You obviously excellent research. You did clinical research two hundred and seventy five publications. Seventy are COVID nineteen related. You were responsible for overseeing other people's work and commenting on that. You were obviously a renowned physician and a respected one. And immediately the plug gets pulled just because you saw with your own patients what was happening with this COVID nineteen vaccine. Tell my listeners specifically what you were seeing.
Speaker 10: What I saw was just really nothing. It was business as usual in twenty twenty, right, and then as the vaccine was rolled out in the last two weeks of twenty twenty and twenty them twenty one, I saw the carnage, death and destruction of pregnant women, preborns, and newborns that I had never witnessed before in my career. Specifically, we saw, you know, women trying to get pregnant that had this massive vaginal hemorrhage, almost bleeding to death, and they would be they would be delivering if you will, or out there vagina, this massive lump of tissue that we call a decidual cast, which is a whole internal lining of the womb. It can be it's like the size of a lemon, very painful, very bloodly, pretty rare. But you know, it was very rare. But then after the vaccine it became very common, and I think we reported that in our initial Micycle story publication three years ago. Now, after pregnancy, then a massive onset of bloody, horrendous miscarriages, and not just in the usual, the more common time periods of six, eight, ten, twelve weeks. Now these were late miscarriages that are very rare, fourteen, sixteen, eighteen, nineteen weeks with catastrophic bleeding after twenty weeks, a massive increase in fetal death, severe fetal birth, defects of every organ system you could imagine the brain, the got, the limbs, the kidneys, the liver, the heart, devastating chromosomal abnormalities, severe fetal growth restrictions, severe placental abnormalities, severe autoimmune disease, severe blood disease, severe early onset in the pregnant women. Maternal death was dramatically increased by the vaccine. It was not increased in twenty twenty. In fact, pregnancy incurs a protection from maternal death with COVID nineteen virus as compared to the non pregnant a seventy five percent reduction. For pregnant women that got the virus. It was a vaccine that killed them. Severe growth restrictions in the fetus. Prim cervical insufficiency was a big one. Mass of loss, painless dilation and then rupture membranes and delivery at sixteen eighteen, twenty twenty two, twenty four, twenty six, twenty eight thirty weeks, babies premature, rupture membranes, babies coming out after birth alive and then would die after birth from complications of the vaccine. A severe increase in surge of newborns that would require admission to the Neonatal internsive care unit for all sorts of complications and disasters.
Speaker 2: This was so well documented. I know you did papers on it. Obviously, this I presumed that in each and every case where this had happened, these these horror, horrific events had happened, you documented that the woman had in fact gotten a COVID nineteen vaccine. Was it while she was pregnant? Was it before she got pregnant?
Speaker 1: What de mean?
Speaker 2: Was there a timing issue on that?
Speaker 10: Both to be clear, really the Peiser study and even the fraudulent New England Journal of Medicine study that purported the vaccine to be safe, effective and necessary in pregnancy on April twenty first, twenty twenty one. They bragged that it didn't have any effect on miscarriage, but they lied. This is a ghost written article and really a sixth grade math could show their fraudulent nature. This was ghost written. There were twenty one authors. The lead author was Shemma Bacperl. He was on the Vaccine Safety Committee of the FDA since twenty ten. He was a stakeholder, as were all of the twenty one authors. When you actually looked at the numbers. The miscarriage rate that they advertised as twelve point six percent was a joke. It was eighty two percent. And by the way, that was the exact same miscarriage rate that Pfiser reported three months earlier. So there was collusion and there was money payment between fraudulent money bribe laundering between them. Director Rochelle Lensky at the CDC in the New England Journal Medicine to put these articles out and to push it in pregnancy all the while, All the while she knew seven weeks before that publication the New England Journal Medicine with the lead editor Eric Rubin, they knew that it was the deadliest drug ever rolled out. They knew the miscarriage rate was eighty one percent seven weeks earlier from the Pfizer postmarketing paper. So there was so much fraudulent and these people need to be indicted. Is my opinion that they are responsible for really significant collusion, money laundering. They had REIKO violations with racketeering, They committed mass assault and battery, mass murder and genocide, and they need to be held accountable. The American people need to know this. The American College of Obstetrics and Gynecologists liked the New England Journal Medicine, and like all the other non governmental organizations, were captured by the Department of Health and Human Services. This is proven by my research team. One of the members of my research team and I'm a co author and several articles. Maggie Thorpe j d executed a Freedom of Information Act request between the Department of Health and Human Services and the American College of Obstrutions and Gynecologists proved that there was an illegal, unethical, immoral a contract. The American College of Obstetrician and Gynecologists they control sixty thousand Obgian doctors. They were captured, so they put out statements threatening the Obgian doctor sixty thousand that if they deviated from the narrative they would their careers would be destroyed. They said they would take their state licenses away in their accreditation way, and then they participated AKI into developing talking points to their obstetricians for vaccine hesitant women. Can you imagine that? So you go to the most your wife is pregnant, and your wife and you go to the most important physical exam doctor visit in your life, and you're not talking to the doctor that you trusted. That was the government speaking through your doctor, because if they didn't present those government talking points, their careers would be destroyed.
Speaker 2: Well, this seems to be a mass scale denial, ignoring, or otherwise violation of the Hippocratic o do no harm. If you're a physician, this information is your possession. You have an obligation of the Hippocratic oath ethics, morality, under God's laws. I had religion. There's a multitude of reasons why you have an obligation to pass this along. Is the motive behind keeping this undercover and not explaining the truth these multitude of women who are pregnant out there? Is it come down to just simple money? Is that really what this is all about? Money?
Speaker 10: Yes, it is, and that's you know, all the hospitals were bribed to one hundred six one hundred eighty six billion b were used to capture over four hundred and twenty thousand hospital systems, including the major ones that set the precedent, you know, the Houston Methodist Hospital and SSM Health System Institutions of faith. That's where I was fired as a model physician for four and a half years, I was fired for quote no cause, which was a lie. They described me as a model physician for their system. They fired me because I testified in the Senate, because I raised up my chain of command in SSM Health all the publications from the government data that I published, and they got called out by If they didn't fire me, which they really didn't want to do, I was their model physician, is what they told me. They didn't want to fire me, but if they didn't, they would have had to pay back the three hundred and six point nine million dollars that they took from the FED. This is the way the system works in every thread of the fabric of our society.
Speaker 2: Well, this obviously result when the truth finally comes out, and thanks to you, doctor Thorpe, the truth comes out, and you did testify on this. I'm sad that the test testimony in front of in front of the elected officials Senator Johnson, me Senate testimony that it didn't result in some you know, expose or didn't result in a change of policies and procedures. Are they still insisting that this vaccine is okay for pregnant women to have.
Speaker 10: Yes, they are the three organizations that are bribe, American College of obgyn American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, and the Society for Maternal Fetal Medicine. They control the obstetrical narrative, not just from the United States of America, the entire world. As goes America, so goes the world. To this very day, the CDC, the FDA, and all those those three organizations, including maybe added another one, the Federation of State Medical Boards, they're insisting that pregnant women, they're advertising every day that pregnant women get COVID nineteen vaccines. It's an abomination and it's a huge violation of the Federal Trade Practices FTC. Huge, this is criminal, this is mass murder. The fortunate thing here, the good news is that, you know, most Americans now know that the government is lying, and not only with the COVID nineteen vaccine. This massive exposure has made most Americans question many other vaccines. But the fraudulent, horrible thing is the government is just killing and injuring the most vulnerable for money.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess there could be a correlayer to that. You know, there's all kinds of Malthusians out there to think there are too many people in the world. In population control is really big, and I imagine this went a long way to reducing the population numbers COVID generally, but the COVID nineteen vaccine in terms of pregnant women as well, well.
Speaker 10: You're absolutely right about that. But this is ultimately a depopulation agenda. There's it's irrefutable now that this vaccine was developed by the Department of Defense and DHARPA back as as early as twenty ten, twenty twelve, and twenty fourteen, and there's documents proven that's been that's absolutely one hundred percent proven. So but what I say is that there's a very few number. It wasn't the physicians in the hospitals that knew they were killing off people. They didn't know. They were nothing more than useful idiots, paid prostitutes.
Speaker 1: They were whores.
Speaker 10: And it's the same with the pharmaceutical companies. They didn't develop these This was a DoD and the pharmaceutical companies are just great, greedy, paid whores. They're prostitutes. Same thing with the Tree organizations. They didn't in the physician to the nurses in the hospital. They didn't plot to depopulate the country.
Speaker 1: The world.
Speaker 10: They didn't know that, but you're right one percent. The global elitist. You know, you talk about the you know, you talk about the Gates Foundation, you talk about the Club of Rome, you talk about the World Economic Form, you talk about presidents of the United States of America, they talked about bringing the population down to as low as five hundred million.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've read that was written.
Speaker 10: On the Georgia guidestones. This was exactly their ten Commandments of the globalists were written on a massive granite edifice of ten commandments mimicking God, and the first commandment written in stone on the Georgia guidestones in north central Georgia was maintained the global population at five hundred million. Do you realize that's killing seven point five billion million people?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Doctor James thorp author of the book Sacrifice, How the deadliest vaccine in history target of the most vulnerable, got to thank you for speaking truth to power, doctor Thorpe. Hopefully more and more people aware of this every day, and that ultimately I interject one real quick, we're almost we're out of time, but go ahead, real quick, Okay.
Speaker 10: Every proceed that I make is being given to the vaccine Injury Fund, and it's being matched by the Wellness Company, and we've already made our first grant, so di al out of bot wonderful.
Speaker 2: Wonderful, an extra incentive to get something my listeners aren't going to want to get anyway, or already have in the case of many of my listeners. Doctor Thorpe, keep up the great work and we'll hopefully have you back on again some time to talk about this. Thank you, sir for your time, My friend, God bless you. Eight twenty two fifty five cares of you. Quick channel line weather here at cloudy. He's got a showers forty eight over night low over night low of thirty five with more showers possible, dry and cloudy tomorrow forty seven for the high overnight. Move your clock forward. He'll experience a thirty five degree low and on Sunday it'll also be dry. It'll be a high at fifty nine thirty four. Right now, time for a quick traffic chuck ingram from the UCUP Traffic Center.
Speaker 14: When it comes from Open Trusts the experts and you see Gardner Neuroscience Institute for Innovative and Comprehensive Care Learn more age you see help dot com North Pound two seventy five. A slow go from twenty eight and Milford to an accident before you get to Ward's corner by playing blocked up with emergency vehicles now southbound seventy five slows out of aachland northbound seventy five. I've been heavy above Mitchell towards town shot King from on fifty five KRCDE Talk Station.
Speaker 2: Sasha, I be thirty fifty five krc DE Talk Station. A very happy Friday to you, bry Thomas. Please to welcome to the five CARC Morning Show. Offer of a couple of books we're going to be talking about today. My guest Richard Lyons, author of the two books we will be speaking about today, as I mentioned, the DNA of Democracy Volume one and Shadows of the Acropolis Volume two. Born and raised in the Midwest, education took him through Loyal Academy, University of North Caro, North Texas, and graduate career at Southern Methodist University. He's been a lifelong admirer of the written word, which has led him to a literary pursuits as a poet, essays and song screenwriter. Also a third generation printer. Welcome to the program, mister Lyons, it's a pleasure to have you on today.
Speaker 5: Oh, great to be with you, Brian.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now let's start with the DNA of democracy. You do a long history analysis of this, from the Ten Commandments all the way through modern times how democracy is formed, you know, And I'm thinking about the Ten Commandments, and I've always tried to contemplate this. I try to be Switzerland in my approach to the Morning Show. I have many in my audience who are very religious. I have agnostics, I've got adeists. But I've always thought to myself, you know, what if you if you weren't religious, you're Moses sitting on a mountain, and you were you were the head of the tribe, and you left to sort of contemplate life's problems, you probably would have come up with the Ten Commandments. As you sit there and contemplate, why is it that our neighbors are fighting amongst themselves? Why is it something? Well, it's because you coveted your neighbor's wife, or but it's because you cover your covetous and greedy generally, you know, don't do that stuff and you live a happier life.
Speaker 5: No, that's great, Brian, and very true. It's common sense, isn't it. It is, But it's also it's also the first And people don't get this, and everybody should, even humanists, that the Ten Commandments were the first common law. They were the first law that entailed both kings and priests and had a common law to which which applied to the whole society, not just some I like that. I look at that, and that is that is a real foundation of British common law and our common law. So that's where I see it as a as a contributing element to our democracy. And also there are rights entailed to that right if you don't come it, you have a right to your own property, right thou shalt not steal. You have a right to your own life, Thou shalt not murder. These are things that are also cornerstones of democracies.
Speaker 2: Unalienable rights. And I always think of things I from God, derived from God, because the greatest illustration. And I talked to Judge Enna of Paulton about this all the time. My program's on every week. If you were in the state of nature, if you were plunked down in a field before there was organized police, religion, a government, you have the right to defend yourself, you have the right to own property, you have the right to hunt and gather and eat, and all of these things come built into the package, and only a government institution or perhaps sometimes religious organization can take them away from you.
Speaker 5: Yes, correct, that's right. But if derived from God, as from the mount brought down by Moses, no power on earth can take those rights away. And that's the point. They're inalienable.
Speaker 2: Why are we as a people so willing to want to give those up? I understand we must interact and coexist, but that's where a system of laws comes in that are supposed to be designed to protect these unalienable rights, and yet people are almost fearful of being free and being able to have these choices, but being also responsible for these choices.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think you know, there's an allure to big government and we've been subject to that now, Brian for decades. Where the people look to big government they say, you know you can and it comes from World War two, the great success in World War two. After that people said, well, the government can do no wrong, and we should look to government to solve all of our problems because they solve the problem of Hitler and Japan, and it became a mindset in America that a centralized government in Washington, d c. Can solve all of society's will was and the allure to people is, well, if they're solving my problem, I don't have to think about it, I don't have.
Speaker 1: To deal with it.
Speaker 5: And so we fell prey to that for decades and now we're just waking up to the other side of that coin, and that is that governments can also oppress, They can also overtax you. They can also spend your money really stupidly. So this is a good mindset we're discovering now with Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Indeed, and you know it's interesting on the heels of my conversation with doctor James Thorpe, who exposed how devastating the COVID nineteen VA vaccine is and was for pregnant mothers. That's that Woodrow Wilsonian, a government of experts kind of thing. Just let us tell you how it is, and then you just listen to us and just don't deny anything we tell you. And we find out we're being lied to all the time.
Speaker 5: And Fauci was the postal boy for that, really and for a government. Well, think about this, Brian. For a government to have the supposed right to inject something into your body. I mean, there's nothing more invasive.
Speaker 1: Than that.
Speaker 5: And to give government the right to.
Speaker 13: Do that is.
Speaker 5: Anti democratic really, and when you don't question what they're doing, that's very anti democratic.
Speaker 2: Well, I fascinating reality we're living with here. Do you think we are all actually collectively waking up to this? Do you think we're going to have some movement back toward these fundamental liberties that we shouldn't take for granted, that based upon all the lies that we now perceive, and thanks in large part to the Internet, that these alternative voices and these realities can actually be brought to the American people, that there's going to be maybe a renaissance of that type of attitude.
Speaker 5: No, and think about your show. Think about what I attributed to Rush Limbaugh, what he started as an independent voice that became national and alternative and proved to be right. And so this decentralization of power I hope continues. My books illustrate how and why our government was created as a diffused power base. So you have states, localities, and then the federal government. Shadows of the Acropolis chronicles the last hundred years and how power from Woodrow Wilson very true concentrated in Washington, d c. Contrary to our constitutional principles. And so I'm hoping that after that century now we look at government and and all these discoveries of Elon Musk about how much money has been wasted, how it's been how it all happens to end up, my gosh, in Democrat hands. That's really funny, isn't it. Yes, how you know this cronyism, this this grifter mentality that you know, issued from the Clinton's on down when the Democratic Party, I think when people see this, and with the vaccine and all these sorts of things, you know, government can be wrong, and in fact, government can be dangerous. And when people wake up to that, they'll wake up to the idea we must shrink the size of the federal government. We must, you know, put barriers to its ability to invade our lives.
Speaker 2: Amen to that, you make up just a bunch of intriguing and wonderful observations and shadows the shadows of the Acropolis. I guess I wonder you talk about division that exists. You wonder why the nation feels so politically divided. There is a constant stirring of the pot of division that has just become so pronounced over the past fifteen twenty years. At every turn, you can't have an opinion about someone screaming at you that you are wrong. It doesn't matter how infintestinely small any given subject matter is. You're not entitled to speak your mind. The loudest voice in the room, perhaps even the smallest group of people that abide by some particular message like that a man can be a woman ends up becoming the dominant narrative in a conversation, which is flies in the face of logic and reason.
Speaker 5: Yes, but they had such control Brian of the media and used it and for decades again, and you know, it's like someone on the mount preaching to you and telling you that what is right is wrong and what is wrong is right, and then demanding that you believe it. And this is really where I think the Democrat Party went too far. They think they can literally do this in America, where you do have an alternative media, and we're the first Bill of Rights, The first Amendment of the Bill of Rights guarantees free speech, so you cannot be un American and say you can't speak.
Speaker 2: And isn't that really what that whole anti disinformation campaign was about. The only wanted one narrative, the one that they said was the appropriate information. Again, going back to Fauci or this nonsensical green religion that we've been it's been enforced down our throats in spite of the objective information and scientific evidence that it's nonsense. You know, carbon dioxide's plant food, for God's sake, Well it is.
Speaker 5: It's a large part of the atmosphere. But think about the scheme. If the temperature is fifty one degrees, we can tax you. If it's ninety two degrees, we can tax you. I mean, it's a real engine for money making. And where's all the money going?
Speaker 1: The money?
Speaker 5: We have a virtuous private economy, right, and it's private ownership and it's private enterprise. And we've allowed this centralized government for a century to grow up on top of it as a parasitic organism that takes all the fruits of all those labors into itself and distributes that money to its friends and fellow politicians. And that's what you see when you see the EPA giving out twenty billion dollars to eight recipients, one of whom is giving five billion dollars back to his former employer. Well, who do you think that is. I think it's his friend, isn't it. Yes, we're giving two billion dollars to Stacy Abrams and then she's funneling it through five other different entities in this web of corruption. And I really applaud that Elon Musk is going to go after this. I want the Justice Department and the Treasury to find out where every dime is going. Amen, and illustrate it on shows like your own, so that people know, my god, they're making this money and doing what with it. They're giving it to their friends and their kids and other Democrats.
Speaker 2: Yeah, eight eight million or ten million or twenty million dollars that went to Zimbabwe or whatever for male circumcisions didn't Actually, it didn't make it nobody right. It ended up back in Washington with lobbying groups that ended up put it back in the pockets of politicians for their re election campaign. And isn't that part of the problem We as Americans tend to select some pretty awful people as our representatives. We need to wake up to that. And find better people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, agreed, there ought to be. There ought to be. You know, the people are their own vetting they they are the vetting process, and they should really listen to what politicians are saying and not just say, well, they have a D by their name, so I'm voting for them. Hey, they have an R by their name, so I'm voting for them. You're right, some of these people are not qualified and really don't think in the people's best interests. They're looking for a job they can hold for thirty years, yeah, and get paid.
Speaker 2: You know, Richly, guys like representatives who think Guam can capsize if you put another building on it. I mean, you know, Richard Richard Lions, the author of the two books we're talking about today, The DNA of Democracy and Shadows of the Acropulus, Volume two. It's been a great conversation. I really enjoy it, Richard. I know my listeners are going to love to get the books, and we'll make it really easy for him by putting a link on my blog page at fifty five KRC dot com. Keep up the great work. It's been a real pleasure.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I wish we had more time to talk, but thanks for spending time. Thanks you great, I'll take you up on that. Have a wonderful weekend, Sir forty two fifty five kr S DE talk Station. Don't go away, folks will be right back. Fifty five KRC dot Com. OHC sitt Hey forty five five kr S Talkation.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: I thought those were good discussions. I really thoroughly enjoyed talking to both of my recent those guests. And we'll get the blog page updated at some point since Joe is out Sean's Inn. Sean doesn't update the blog page or podcast page, but we'll be sure and get Joe to add those. But clearly you could go to your bookseller, maybe go to the library and see if they even have these bookscause quite often and they don't always carry conservative leaning books. But doctor James Thorpe books Sacrifice, How the deadliest vaccine in history targeted the most vulnerable, widely available and in circulation. Of course, I know there's a place called Amazon you can go. You may not be an Amazon fan, but at least you could get it there. And The DNA of Democracy Volume one and Shadows of the Acropolis Volume two by Richard Lyons my last guest I really enjoyed that conversation. Yeah, you got to think about these things. We live in a unique country, and when you think about the left wing efforts to eradicate free speech, you think about the Obama and Biden administrations infiltrating, and I'm sure it happened during the Trump administration. Remember, Trump's got a much firmer grasp on the shenanigans going on behind the scenes now than he had in his first presidency, when he was waging a constant fight against the battle that was being waged against him in courts and in hearings and in impeachment hearings and the like. He had a lot on his plate. Meanwhile, you've got federal lettered agencies going into social media companies and suppressing legitimate you know, for example, peer reviewed level journal medicine and things like that that were flying in the face of the narrative that you were being fed, a narrative that helps support the so called billionaires that the Democrats keep running around claiming are now in control of the government. Now they have been globals, pharmaceutical companies. I mean, you pick it. It's either money power or money and power. And I think there lies the challenge for us to find better people and elected capacity. They're supposed to represent our interests and protect these freedoms and liberties that we just soften times, just don't want to even care about, because it's a hell of a lot easier to put the decision making of our lives into the hands of other people claiming to be experts. Well they know better than me, I guess they just must roll over and capitulate. No contrasts where we are with the grit and determination that Peter Bronson talks about in his most recent book. He was on the Morning shoarlier in the week talking about it, what you had to go through to settle this country. Death literally right outside your door, and yet there you were, struggling through it, defending your rights and your freedoms and your liberties and trying to make a better life for yourself when there's someone outside that wants to kill you or trade you to the British. And yet they persevered, usually without the support of anybody. Grit and determination. We need a resurgence of that, you know, men being men would help. Going back to the topic they kicked off the Morning Show this morning. Anyhow, maybe you have something to say about it. If you've got a thought in your mind you want to bring it to my attention, feel free to do so, given I've got a few more minutes here, but on completely unrelated topics. Do your job, so's the Security Administration. I guess everybody's feeling the Elon Musk Trump effect these days, since we've got a new sheriff in town, expecting people to actually show up at work and do their job, getting rid of unnecessary employees, and perhaps those employees that don't even exist, and you are still drawing a government paycheck because well, the systems haven't been updated. Speaking of that right here. SOA is Security Administration employees warned yesterday are no longer allowed to read quote unquote general news or work on work devices, among a bunch of other Internet use restrictions core to the agency and an email to all of these Social Security Administration employees. SSA is implementing additional restrictions to the categories of websites prohibited from government furnished equipment. Do it on your own time, effective today, March six, twenty twenty five. The categories include online shopping, general news, and sports. These additional restrictions will help produce risk and better protect the sensitive information and trusted to us in our many systems. Going back to day hat to This Morning Tech, Friday's Day have hot or podcast that if you can get a chance to listen. These are opportunities. First and foremost, these are opportunities. These outside web searches and things are opportunities for nefarious characters like those exist in the Chinese Communist Party trying to hack in and get information from the Social Security Administration more information about you that they would love to steal, but more also, more fundamentally, what are you supposed to be doing at work? You're supposed to be buying stuff on Amazon? Are you supposed to be surfing the news, checking out the sports events and the scores from the day before, finding out what's coming up, or doing the tasks that are within your job description of the Social Security Administration. In a statement from the Social Security Administration, one of the spokespeople said Social Security employees should be focused on mission critical work and serving the American people. Therefore, we implemented additional restriction to categories of websites prohibited from government furnished equipment, including online shopping general news and sports employees may request an exception if they have a business need for job specific duties. Now prepare to laugh given the revelations that we find out that are social Security numbers that are still active and on the system for people that are older than this country or should otherwise be in the Guinness World Book of Records for the oldest human beings ever that have ever lived. One SSSA employee told the Washington Post left wing rag that the restrictions could impact the staff's ability to check news sites and obituaries, which are crucial to detecting social security fraud red flag. If you've got someone in your system who's two hundred and fifty years old, I think you have already checked your own internal information in documents with enough information to move forward to find out if that person's still alive, and I think we can all generally agree that that's an impossibility obituaries. Another CESSA employee told the Post that the agency is currently in chaos, saying staffers quote are terrified, and no one knows any including our supervisor's close quote. Well there's a mouthful, isn't it? He said? The quiet part out loud? Does that mean we're all idiots. We don't know anything.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 2: That wasn't the intent of the statement. I'm just reading it as it was stated. One SSA staffer blamed the Department of Government Efficiency and its leader, Elon Musk, for driving down morale. Quote morale is in the toilet. We all know what DOGE wants to do, which is just break us so they can privatize us. Well, I'll tell you what. I don't know if that's necessarily the goal of the administration to privatize the Social Security Administration. But I would imagine, and no, I'm not suggesting that this happened, but I would imagine a genius like Elon Musk, as efficient as he has run his multitude of companies over the years, probably would run it a lot more efficiency than the current administration and probably would have ferreted out the potential for fraudway abuse a long time ago. He's not the kind of guy that stands for that. It is not a business model for success. Sadly, the government doesn't have to earn money. It takes your money, so it doesn't need to prove its worth and therefore does not have to be accountable for the money. Because any recklessness, fraud, wast or abuse, wasting your taxpayer dollars doesn't impact them. It's no impact on their bottom line. It doesn't impact whether or not they're going to have a job tomorrow. Welcome to some you know, sunlight of disinfectant and the resulting efficiencies that are supposed to come from it. Morales in the toilet, Why, maybe it's because you didn't have to show up and do your job. Maybe it's because you're gonna have to go back to the systems and start finding fraud, waste, and abuse, which will save the American taxpayers money and legitimize the system and maybe extend it. People screaming about the administration wanting to get rid of all these social welfare programs and and you know, Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid, they're all underwater. They're all destined for failure under the current quote unquote business model. You should be thankful they're there. They may extend the life of the Social Security plan because without fundamental changes, without eradication of fraud, waste and abuse. Check with the CBO. And I know people are critical of the CBO, but they've been screaming out loud for years. It's a train wreck. It's a slow motion train wreck coming your way. There aren't enough workers paying into social Security to cover the am mount that's going out the door, and there is no Social Security Trust fund. We barred against that time to have it come to Jesus reality. Here, isn't it Tech Friday? A day I've had it early We talked about US authorities using big tech just snoop on you. Oh jeez, continuing the team here, there's a tax or a toll road text scam. You get a text coming from the tolling department saying you owe some money and you're underwater, and it says reply yes or why, and there's a link there. The link will work if you're on an Apple system anyway. Apple knows it's a scam, but they found a way around that. If you click why, hit enter, then they'll resend it and it will authorize the link for you to be for you to open, and that's when you get ripped off. Don't do that. FBI also warning of new ransomware attacks. Doctor James Thorpe's book Sacrifice, How the Deadliest vaccine in History, Target of the Most Vulnerable podcast If You Five caresy dot com and then of course my conversation there with Richard Lyons about his two books. Happy Friday, folks. Thank you Sean McMahon for covering for Joe Strecker while he was out today. Did a great job as always. I hope you really have a wonderful weekend, and tune in Money or Monday for Money Monday and Christopher Smitheman with the Smither Vent and don't go away because Glenn Back's coming right up. Fifty five KRC, the talk station