Speaker 1: Hello, we are live.
Speaker 2: This is ask Doctor Glidden Wednesdays here on Ballbusters and also on Doctor Glidden and Friends Health Solutions Show on Rumble. It's your chance to ask doctor glynnon your questions. He is here to assist, and he is a natropathic doctor with over thirty seven now right years of experience clinical experience. Yeah, time flies, yeah, And I can't tell you how many times I've benefited from his advice and his assistance. And Karen already says, happy Wednesday everyone. All right, So you had a nice little trip over into a portavada.
Speaker 1: Was that a good time?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we had a great time. I've always said that if Mexico could ever get out from underneath the cartel, it would be a fantastic country. It's already a great country. Everybody I've ever met in Mexico has been just a really nice, helpful, happy human being everybody. And you know, but everybody's underneath the sway of the cartel one way or the other cartels. So it's an interesting it's an interesting juxtaposition that you know, at least there everybody knows it and it's all in the open.
Speaker 4: It's probably what.
Speaker 3: This country was like in the you know, in the nineteen thirties gangster days, right, everybody knew it and me so.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we had a nice time. The uh before we went, we had six family members who were going to come right, kind of like a family trip. Yeah, and they all canceled because they got propagandized by the media here in the country that made it look like, you know, point every art was in the middle of a civil war and there was nothing. I mean, I think there were like six or seven cars that were burned one after and that was it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, those are right after that, Anarcha Polco said, But they actually had it in Porta Vota this year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was anarcha Porta Vota. That's funny. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I venture into Mexico every once in a while, but like when I was in the Coast Guard, I went to mix mince Neio Maslan put A Veroda and I think I was in Cabo San Lucas at least four times. But you know, there they're brief stays or a day, day and a half sometimes two, and then you're back out in the boat.
Speaker 1: So and during the one.
Speaker 3: I've seen seventy eight, I think or seventy nine, something like that. I think it was seventy eight, I can't remember. My college girlfriend and I went. We flew to San Diego. We took a bus down or maybe two buses down the Baja Peninsula. That's awesome, and we camped out at the end of the Baja, right across from where the Arches are and the Mexican government had set up. There was a campground there, There was running water, there were showers, and it was a five minute walk into town. And we camped on the beach in the Baja for two weeks and there was a whole little community of you know, campers who were there. It wasn't just us. We had a great time. And then we took an overnight ferry trip. It was more like a it wasn't a ferry boat. It was like a really small cruise ship.
Speaker 4: It was to Puerto Riarta.
Speaker 3: I think it was a twelve hour thirteen hour boat ride, but it was overnight. We camped out, We put our tent up on the top deck of the boat. And in those days when we were in Puero Riarta, we stayed I think to one or two weeks in Puero Riata. There was one hotel, maybe there were the two hotels in the entire village of Puerto Riart and it was a village then it wasn't really a city, and now it's like quadrupled in size, and it's it's curious and even later. We've been going there for about twenty years now and about ten years ago. And before you'd go to Puero Riarta and you'd pay Mexican prices for food. You could have a whole meal for like six bucks. Yeah, yeah, and it was decent food.
Speaker 4: But not anymore.
Speaker 3: They don't know all the restaurants everywhere in Puero Riarta, it's US rates. It's like, you know, it's the same that you'd pay if you went to a restaurant in the United States. It's there's no difference at all anymore. Not saving any money at all.
Speaker 1: That's a shame that defeats the purpose, honestly.
Speaker 2: Like the things that you look forward to when I when I would go there, and still when I go to Tijuana occasionally, is that you know, I went to a taco place one time, just a couple months ago, and I eat a ton of food for something like under ten dollars, and I was you know, like, are you sure this is right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can still get street food.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there are street vendors who you can get, you know, like fifty US tacos.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But if you go to a restaurant anywhere, even if it's a little cafe, it's no different now than it is in the US, and so that's a little disappointing.
Speaker 2: I remember when I first started going there in two thousand, the you know I drank back then. I was in the Coast Guard. I just turned twenty one and saying Gria where you know, it's late drinks Angria, but you'd go there because you're in Mexico, the same greeten.
Speaker 1: It was like a dollar ship to us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's crazy, not anymore, but a great time. It was nice to get away. I got some sun, that's cool, played a little golf.
Speaker 2: I can't remember if it was Cobo or for it was part of our arditt. But there was this club called the Zoo, and being us being Coastguards, we weren't allowed to go in there because they said that the cartel owned that that that club, So naturally I went in. It was just any other place, crowded, loud. I hate the music, I hate the atmosphere, and I just got out and left again. But I had to do it just to do it, you know, help me not to do something that's just sure fire away to get me to do it?
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Well, I have been trying the last couple of weeks. I did fast about a day and a half and then I've been kind of ended up kind of o madding. So it's like, at first you don't succeed, well you failed, but at least it was temporary, you know. So I've been I've been being very minimized, but I'm also feeling like I'm getting somewhere as far as uh, you know. I'm doing the I'm doing the fitnessing, I'm doing the exercise and all that stuff. Plus I'm trying to just control my impulses. And I'm starting to wonder if maybe it's the minerals maybe not. And I had a question because I saw a police shooting the other day. There was a guy walking around on the knife. This was on a video and not not in person, and he was just stumbling and his waddling. He's kind of an overweight guy and he's got a knife in his hand. He's approaching the police and they're saying, stop, don't hurt him.
Speaker 1: He's off of his meds.
Speaker 2: And the first thing I thought of is these these psychoactive drugs are so goddamn strong that they just suppress you and make you into a drooling idiot. But without them, you're an it was somebody is that unstable to whether it could be violent and dangerous to even the people that they know, What is the purpose and point of them being outside of some sort of facility. And also could there be like severe deficiencies in their minerals that they have and that they had never addressed.
Speaker 3: Well, the answer to the last question is yes, and mineral deficiencies are at play with all chronic disease. It's not limited to physical illness. But here's the way that it goes.
Speaker 4: Right. We need to have a.
Speaker 3: Working definition of health, because if you don't know what health is, then how can you possibly help somebody to recover it or to secure it?
Speaker 4: You can't. You need to know what it is.
Speaker 3: Right And by the way, this is one of my favorite things to do. You know, if I ever find myself, you know, in the presence of a medical doctor and the time is right, I ask them for their definition of health, because they're not able to give one because they're not educated in that. But it's an important consideration to answer this question here and just from a sense of having the proper perspective on things.
Speaker 4: So health is.
Speaker 3: The ability of a living organism to experience negative stress and remain symptom free. So here's what happens, right. Life is a great big bowl of stress. There's crap in the air, crap in the food, crap in the water. There's environmental stress like pollen and the seasons changing. Aging is a stress. Not enough nutrients is a stress. Too much tequila is a stress, right, not enough, not enough sunlight, too much sunlight, emotional stress, financial stress, political stress, relation ship stress. Its life is a great big bowl of stress all the time. And exercise, by the way, is positive stress. It's called use stress. Exercise eat use stress. It's positive stress. You know, you rip the muscle fibers when you lift, and then the day after the muscle makes it so bigger as a result of that stress. But the stress that's related to disease is negative stress. It's called distress. And when that type of stress hits the body, there's only two possible outcomes. The body defends it and the stress bounces off, or the stress gets through the defenses impacts the system and destabilizes it. When the system becomes destabilized, it produces symptoms. The symptom can be anything. It can be a mosquito bite, it can be a tumor. Right, it can be suicidal depression. It can be schizophrenia. It can be rheumatoid arthrit It can be a stomach ulcer. It can be pneumonia. It can be anything. Right, it's a symptom. But the medical doctors when they walk into a situation like this, remember medical doctors don't practice medicine, they practice allopathic medicine. An allopathic medicine is grounded on an incorrect understanding of nature. Allopathic medicine is based on a concept called that was started by Galen years ago. It's called contraria contraras cure interur, which is opposites cure opposites, and they don't opposites manage opposites, similar cure similars. Opposites don't cure opposites. So a medical doctor sees somebody who's symptomatic, and their training is to deliver a drug or a medical procedure which suppresses the symbol them. This is how the drugs got their name right, So it's an antibiotic and anti inflammatory and anti depressant and MAO uptake inhibitor or proton pump inhibitor, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. So when you suppress a symptom, you're not fixing anything. You're just suppressing the symptom, and when the drug wears off, the symptom comes back. This is why people die from cancer. Oh they're in remission, now they're not. You just suppress the symptom and then when you remove the drug or later on, because you didn't fix the problem, it comes back because that's what the body's going to do. So it's the same with mental illness. So you know, if you have somebody that's schizophrenic or that somebody is you know, has PTSD or suicidal ideation or whatever, that's just another symptom of an imbalance. But the medical doctors the drugs that they use to manage that are horrible, like really really zombifying pharmaceutical drugs that dramatically alter your brain chemistry. So you know, the people who they give these drugs to become drooling automatons. They don't really have a life. Nothing is cure. They're not getting any better, they get worse as time goes by because all they're doing is suppressing the active mental and emotional symptoms with really strong psychoactive drugs.
Speaker 2: So they're using drugs as like a power down button on the person so they can remain quote free, but in their mind they're they're in prison.
Speaker 3: So when the drug wears off, what happens The symptoms come back, but frequently because of a phenomenon which medical doctors refuse to recognize. Frequently, what happens is if you suppress a symptom and then you remove the suppressive agent, the symptom comes back, but it's worse than it was before you suppressed it. So you have pain, You take a pain medicine and the pain gets better. And let's say the pain is a three out of a ten, and then you stop taking the pain medicine.
Speaker 4: The pain comes back. Now it's five out of a ten.
Speaker 2: You know that's I think that's the body being smart and trying to tell you something like all that time it's been trying to shout, but it's had a hairnover now trying to tell you what's going on, and then finally it gets a chance to tell you again it and seeing it more and more expressively.
Speaker 3: It's an interesting it's an interesting thing to think about it, and I would agree, but again this begs the question, well, why was in the case of a mental illness, why was the person destabilized in the first place? What was going on on in the systems of their body mind that made them easily destabilized and symptomatic? Usually with mental illness or emotional illness mental slash emotional illness, it has a lot to do with the mineral deficiencies. There was an interesting Wallack, Doctor Wallack, the guy that I learned a lot of this from.
Speaker 4: He wrote a book.
Speaker 3: It's called Rare Earth something something. I'll have to look it up in a minute. But it was all about minerals and their impact on health. And there was an interesting study with two towns and I think it was Indiana.
Speaker 2: Rare Earths Forbidden Cures, doctor Joe Wallack and Mom.
Speaker 4: Earth Forbidden Cures.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was all about minerals and how the minerals impact health and research, and it was it's a great book, and anyway, in that book he outlined the study where there were two towns in a state I think it was Indiana, and there was a dramatically higher rate of depression in one.
Speaker 4: Of these towns.
Speaker 3: It was a statistically significant increase in diagnoses of depression in this one town. And they were very similar. I think they were not even a thousand miles apart. They had similar demographics, right, But the difference was that the town that was depressed, where everybody was depressed or a lot of people were in the water, the groundwater that everybody was drinking, there was very little lithium, which is a trace mineral which is essential.
Speaker 2: And you don't think because they use that in really high doses for a type of psychoactive drug, but in the trace amounts it's actually something the body needs.
Speaker 4: And it's cure you.
Speaker 3: So if you don't have enough lithium, I mean, you could win the lottery, you could marry a supermodel, you could have your own TV show. I mean, look at Robin Williams, right, he killed himself because he was clinically depressed. Now I think it was the drugs that they gave him that kicked him over the edge. Because the side effect of many antidepressants is suicidal ideation. And I don't know why that doesn't make people, you know, think twice about the mental process of the medical doctor prescribing. Oh i'm depressed, you're going to give me a drugs that might make me want to kill myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, So you want to intensify the problem that's already there.
Speaker 1: Thanks, great job.
Speaker 3: So if you don't have, for instance, in this case, enough lithium in your body, you could have everything else that anybody would desire and you'd still be depressed. It's a deficiency syndrome. It's like anemia, like iron deficient anemia. You don't have enough iron, you're going to be an emic.
Speaker 4: Period.
Speaker 2: And even if people think that there is ballplay involved in that, the fact remains that through a long course of his life he did battle with depression, regardless of how successful he was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right, right, And a lot of successful people do. And it's not because they're successful, it's because they're deficient in something or there is something else that's a foot. Now here's another interesting phenomena in homeopathic medicine and to a lesser extent, in nature pathic medicine, there is a belief in a hierarchy of defense in the body that the body is like a castle, and the castle has many different levels of defense. Right, it's got the moat on the outside, and it's got the big wall and the drawbridge.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: Then if you get past the moat and somehow breach the wall, then there's an inner keep with another wall, and you know places where the archers shoot the arrows at you when you reach the gates. Okay, there's all these levels of defense. Well, it's the same in the human body, and it goes from the outside of the body to the inside of the body. So the first level of defense that the body uses to generate a symptom when it becomes destabilized is the skin in the mucus membranes, which is why the majority of childhood illnesses our skin mucus membrane, skin mucus membrane, skin mucus membrane, skin mucus membrane, the majority of childhood illnesses or skin mucus membrane symptoms. Why because the child's vital force is strong, their body doesn't have very many toxins in it, and their bodies are therefore able to generate symptoms on the first level of defense. Now this is interesting because, for instance, if you have a kid who has asthma, I mean exzema, right, like a two year old. It's got ezema, which is caused mostly by a wheat allergy, the consumption of wheat or a grain that they have an allergic or disposition towards, and a deficiency in omega three essential fats, plus the deficiency in selenium and some other minerals. That's why the child is developing exzema. But the medical doctor doesn't know this. So the kid presents to the doctor's office, the MD's office, and they've got exzema. So what does the medical doctor do? They put cortison cream on the exema, right, What does that do? It suppresses the symptom. Then the exma comes back. More cream. This goes on for a couple of months, and then like magic, the skin clean years up. Oh my god, it's a cure. It worked well, it didn't cure anything. It suppressed the symptom. So what's going to happen next? The body is going to fall further off balance and generate another symptom on the next layer, which is the lungs, which is why almost of the time, when you have a child that has egzma and that egzma has been treated with a topical corticosteroid, the skin clears up and then the kid gets asthma a couple months later. Guaranteed, the medical doctors, of course, see no relationship between the two because they don't know anything about anything. But my point is that, Okay, so the body has hierarchies of defense that it tries to generate symptoms on when it becomes stressed. So roughly speaking, here's how it goes. Skin, mucous membranes, m bones and joints, internal organs.
Speaker 4: The heart, and then the brain.
Speaker 3: You know, you have like psyche diseases like schizophrenia, so a psychological illness would be considered the final level of defense. The body has been so stressed and so mismanaged over time that it now can only produce a symptom on its final level of defense, which is the brain. Which is interesting again because most people who are legitimately, you know, diagnosed with a mental illness, like they you know, they think they're Abraham Lincoln or whatever, and they're institution they never get sick. They never get blue, they never get bronchitis, They smoke a pack of cigarettes a day, they never develop a cough.
Speaker 4: They don't get sick physically.
Speaker 3: Why because their bodies have devolved all the way down to the very last level of symptomatic expression, which is the brain. So there's a lot going on here with the diagnosis. And you know homeopathy. There's like two homeopathic medicines which are extremely useful for most mental illness too. There's two. And you know, in a perfect world, people who were mentally ill would be treated with a nature pathic doctor who do medical nutrition and then homeopathy inside of a setting, you know, where they can't leave, right, a compassionate, lockdown facility where they're given the right food and they're given the right drink, and they can't you know, sneak coffee and espress and alcohol and we manage the resolution of the problem. That would be wonderful, But there's we are light years away from that ever happening. And I have to tell you that of all of the drugs that are prescribed by the people in the White coats, the psych drugs are the worst.
Speaker 4: Hands down. There.
Speaker 3: They're way out in front of with their net negative horrifying implications, and one of the worst drugs ever given to sick and suffering humanity is xanax. Xanax is given to teenage girls now like freaking candy, and it is an extremely addictive substance and it messes people up over time. It's a bad, bad, bad medicine and it should be withdrawn from the market, but it never will be because the medical doctors actually believe that consciousness.
Speaker 4: Your consciousness is a function of biochemistry. Period.
Speaker 3: There's no such thing as God, there's no such thing as life after death, there's no such thing as anything that's not physical.
Speaker 4: It's all a fiction.
Speaker 3: So if you have a problem with your brain, you need a drug that's going to impact your brain chemistry.
Speaker 4: Period. Shut up.
Speaker 3: Just take your medicine. I went to Harvard. This is how they think, and it's completely utterly and totally false, but in their way of thinking, it's the only thing to do. You know you have a you know you have anxiety disorder, take xanax. They never think why you have anxiety or what can we do to cure the anxiety because they don't think that that's possible. Because to them, you are a bag of biochemicals waiting to break and the only way to fix it is with another biochemical, which is not going to cure the illness because that's not possible. It's just going to manage the same. Oh, you have side effects, don't worry.
Speaker 1: They don't think it's possible.
Speaker 3: Right, we'll have other drugs to manage the side effects. So you're okay, just be quiet and take the drug. It's it's insane what they do and how they do it and why they do it, but they think it's perfectly normal.
Speaker 4: It's nuts.
Speaker 2: Well, I want to say a couple of things. I got a couple of no it's here that I was taken as we were talking. But is that that is a nice jacket. I just wanted to also mention that I like that looks like it's a burd berry or something of the coloring.
Speaker 1: All right, So when you have it's.
Speaker 4: Cold in my office today, when you.
Speaker 2: Have that that long of a of a track record of being mismanaged where you're minerally deficient for that long to where you can't even get sick anymore, surprise, you know, you really present a symptom in your in your you know, mental faculties how long do you think it would take a person that far gone on like the ninetieth central nutrients to get the reserves back and maybe even see improvements like and I mean that's what we're talking about here, right, like when you give the body what it needs now. And then the other question I had that was kind of balancing that one out is is some of this going to have limited effect because as they were developing in the prenatal stage that maybe their their mother didn't have those nutrients and that's why they had those weaknesses too.
Speaker 3: Well, sometimes there are inherited weaknesses which are different than genetic predispositions. There's a distinction that needs to be made there.
Speaker 2: Because I know we talked about ctistic vibrosis before being something that is a mental deficiency that's developed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so there are things that are baked into the cake and that you can't change after birth. Like you can't change down syndrome, you can't change muscular dystrophe, you can't change cystic fibrosis. After the kid's been born. You can manage those conditions, but you can't unflip that switch. You can't spaked into the cake. It's like you know, you can't change the color of your skin.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: So, however, with mental illness usually so now the thing that I was talking about before, with the hierarchy of symptoms lying like the castle, there are exceptions to that rule. That's the rule, but there are exceptions to it. And there are some families who have a tendency for mental illness, and in those families, the children, you know, have acquired this weakness, and so they don't have the first, second, or the third level of defense. It's just not there or it's really weak. So when they become destabilized, it goes right to the mental and emotional and those are the exceptions that prove the rule. But usually I would argue, and this would be an interesting statistical study that you know, most people who are in the psych ward who don't have a family history of it, have a robust history of being treated for many different physical conditions with drugs and surgery. Right because they become destabilized, they get a symptom, the symptom is suppressed, and then it's suppressed, and then it's suppressed, and then it's suppressed, and then they fall over, and then they get another symptom and it's suppressed and it's suppressed, and it's suppressed, and it's like that. It's usually it's the end road, the end result of decades of allopathic prescribing.
Speaker 1: And taking your castle model.
Speaker 2: It's your body is full back into its next defensive position each and every time, so it's losing ground as it's shrinking back.
Speaker 3: Now, there are some street drugs, I think LSD being the most famous that if you ode on him, you can just jump right into the last zone. That happened to a kid that I grew up with. He was a you know, he was the clean cut All American student. I think he was the quarterback of the football team. He was very well liked.
Speaker 4: He was a great guy.
Speaker 3: And then at the senior graduation party, which was held on the beach, well, because I grew up on an island, and it was just the thing that you did when you graduated. The senior class at a big bonfire on the beach, and everybody got drunk and it was like stay up all night, let's go. Well, somebody spiked the punch with LSD. This was in the sixties, right, and he didn't know that the punch had been spiked with LSD, and.
Speaker 4: He drank a shitload of it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, e odd on LSD and he never came back.
Speaker 1: God damn it. Fucking assholes. It wasn't even his choice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now I'm even situation, I know, right, even in a situation like that, if he'd been treated, you know, holistically, I think he could have recovered. But of course, the medical doctors once they well, once the psychiatrists have their hands on you, it's.
Speaker 4: A game over. Forget it. Yeah, a lot of your rights are taken away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they're manipulating the reality after that too, because they're put in the position where they have to validate their their profession, and they're using you to do so. They don't care about you as a person or a patient. They care about validation as like that they have a purpose because psychiatry is the biggest fraud out there in my opinion.
Speaker 3: And they don't they honestly don't think that it can be cured. I mean, let's keep it in perspective. Your medical doctor maybe the nicest person that God ever created, But they don't even think heartburn can be cured. They don't even know what causes heartburn. All they can do is manage it. So if they don't know what causes or how to cure heartburn, how good do you think they're going to be anything else? You're really bad, is the answer. And this is why we have a chronic disease epidemic.
Speaker 2: And the backward thinking that goes along with the stomach acids. Just that alone, when you're talking about gastron and all that, and how they have no they're doing everything in the opposite direction, and then weakening your stomach acid is an attempt to fix that, which is already what the problem is.
Speaker 3: Yes, the lynch here is that they don't know that they're doing it. They're like color blind artists who don't know that they're color blind, and they're painting a picture of your family over and over and it's always going to be freaking wrong because they're color blind. They don't know they're color blind. The only time they get it right in this analogy is when they paint with black and white. Then they get it right, and again in this analogy when they paint in black and white, it's when they do surgery. Because surgery is the epitome of the reductionistic materialistic model. Oh, you have a bullet in your arm, I can take that out and without you bleeding to death. Okay, thank you very much. They're good at that, but for everything else, it's a shit show and you should avoid them. In my mantra for twenty twenty six, fire your medical doctor immediately like yesterday, and seek out alternatives which are science based and clinically verified. That you must fire those people because they do not know how to help your body or your mind fix itself. They're clueless about it, and their therapeutics eventually will hurt you.
Speaker 2: Now, you brought up the surgery things, so I wanted to also bring these up because I know we've talked about these before, and these are very dangerous things that they do in their process into getting you into deeper water. Right, So the biopsies, if your body's putting everything into a sack, a bunch of whether it's a bunch of parasites or a bunch of toxins, and they go and they poke that bubble that balloon inside you, How great is that for you?
Speaker 3: It's not a good idea, all right, Why would they even do the biopsy in the first place, because they have no idea what to do to cure the even know if it is cancer. They have no idea what to do to fix it. Zero, I don't know what to do, so why are even going to diagnose it?
Speaker 4: I don't know. That's just what they do.
Speaker 2: And as far as the basis of chemo and radiation that the people who introduced that were most certainly aware and malicious. They took a World War one Geneva convention, you know, they made it illegal, Yeah, mustard gas and right, and they turned that into as long as they can change it into what's considered a therapy, then it was okay to do to the public.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's crazy.
Speaker 3: It's crazy what they do and how they think. And yet you know, they maintained the position at the top. And it's kind of like Israel. All they freaking do is lie and they yet they maintain their position at the top. Right, all the medical doctors do is fail. The only other profession that can fail as much as the mds and still have a job or is the Major League Baseball Right?
Speaker 1: As a batter, right, yeah.
Speaker 4: You strike out three times out of four, you're a freaking legend. It's okay. How does that work?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know, but you know, the only reason that Shenanigan's like this can exist and go unquestioned by an unassuming populace is via a monopoly which has existed, by the way, since anybody's it's older than any anybody. It's over one hundred years old, and it is so vast and so overarching. You know, the fish doesn't know that it's in water, right, Well, we don't know that we're inside of a medical monopoly?
Speaker 2: Are we lucky that the guys who make standard oil and Standard reial road are the ones that decided to take over our medical industry?
Speaker 3: I mean, you couldn't make this up, right, You mean you couldn't. You couldn't make this up And if we made a Hollywood movie about this, it would never People just wouldn't believe it.
Speaker 2: I've got two more as far as the dangerous procedures I just wanted to touch upon, so a colonoscopy was the other one, because I don't know, maybe it's because of my age, but I've gotten phone calls from the hospital here in town and the VA in the last week, and I told them both where they could shove there, you know, soliciting to me if I want an appointment.
Speaker 1: It's like there's something new in your chart.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I forget the statistic, but I think it's like one out of seven hundred people who have a colonosco you get an appendicitis attack within a week of it, and I think it's one out of a thousand. The actual colon is pierced by the scope sruptured. Yeah, and that's not good. So there's a better way to ascertain what's happening in your gut. It's called a comprehensive digestive stool analysis. It's generated by a company in Illinois called Doctor's Data, and you can buy it yourself at direct labs dot com. Completely bypassed your medical doctor. One hundred percent Comprehensive digestive stool analysis by Doctor's Data, available through direct labs dot com. It's a better way to that's what's going on in your gut.
Speaker 1: And the last one was a mammogram.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, mammograms, So those are those are going to go the way of the Dodo bird shortly because there's so much evidence piling up that they're just it's a bullshit test that it's only a matter of time until that one dies. It's going to die slowly, but I think it'll by the time we're dead, mammograms will be a thing of the past.
Speaker 2: All right, Now, Karen has a question. I'm going to guys six one nine four three one zero three three four. I'll say that again slowver. Once I asked Karen's question. Here she says, my family has recently been convinced that tumeric, curcumin, and vitamin C shouldn't be taken if someone has kidney issue us Is this true or a new fad rumor.
Speaker 3: It's a new fad rumor. My colleague doctor Wallack, in the course of a ten year, twenty five million dollar research project that he was in charge of, autop set over ten thousand human beings. And he actually was commissioned by the Chinese government to investigate an epidemic called Kaishan's disease that was happening in Kishan Province in China, and they needed someone to figure out what it was and they thought Wallack would be a good candidate. So in order to get Wallack, so he went to China and they vetted him, and they put him in a lab and they gave him a box of kidneys of people that had died of kidney disease.
Speaker 1: You know what, I always love it. My friends bring me a box of kidneys.
Speaker 4: And they wanted it.
Speaker 3: They wanted Wallach to tell them what each person died from, right, what was it?
Speaker 4: So okay, so Wallach did it.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 3: But one of the things he discovered when he was doing that research was that, you know, he looked at the kidneys visually, he didn't see any problems, and he looked with the microscope and he didn't see very many problems. But then he used an electron microscope and it was I don't know if it was one hundred percent, but it was the majority of the kidneys when he looked with an electron microscope. The eenie weenie eenie weenie weenie weenie, eenie weenie weenie weenie really really really really really really really really really small blood vessels and the kidneys. There are miles by the way of blood vessels in the kidneys, that's how small they are. They were clogged the same way that the blood vessels in your heart get clogged. And that's what led to the genesis of the kidney disease. Whatever it was, I mean, unless it was a chemical exposure. So then while when he discovered that, he said, well, okay, so anybody that has any kidney disease whatsoever, we're going to treat it like it's clawed arteries, clogged blood vessels. So he started doing that, and I started doing that, and I remarkable results with people whose kidneys are failing and you know, they're on track for dialysis, you're going to need dialysis in nine months whatever, and we reverse it and the kidney function comes back. There's only two people I haven't been able to do that with, and so I have, like I think, an eighty percent success rate with that.
Speaker 2: And well, I wish my grandfather was listening to us, because he may still be around. If he did, then find wasn't so many barriers between that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a shame, but this goes to one of another of my mantras that people suffer needlessly. You know, my people are destroyed by lack of knowledge. And when it comes to medical knowledge, because of the medical monopoly, people only have access to like one half of one percent of all medical knowledge, and the rest is sequestered away and it's deplatformed, and it's it's not allowed into the master. For goodness, sakes. Doctor Wallach discovered the cause and the cure fascistic fibrosis, and they fired him.
Speaker 2: Right right, that was as good. It was reward for discovering how to fix things.
Speaker 3: So when it comes to kidney disease, there's three things to do. Number one, you have to stop consuming foods that are jamming up to kidneys the blood vessels. That would be fried food, oil in a bottle, and chlorine in the water.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the chlorine is also the inflammatory, right, so it's going to cause the cholesterol to try to have to put the band aid in the first place.
Speaker 1: And there aren't being big good one another.
Speaker 3: That's right, right, So no chlorine, no oil in a bottle, no fried food. You have to take all ninety essential nutrients to give your body everything that it needs to fix itself. And then you have to take about twenty thousand ORAC points of antioxidants a day. There's an easy way to do that. It's with the tangy tangerine Tablet's one tablet a day. It's easy, breezy, lemon squeezy.
Speaker 1: Then you go ahead and grab that up.
Speaker 3: I pull up and then the icing on the cake is a combination of three good herbs products. It's the circulatory support, the kidney and bladder support, and the herd support. We do three bottles of each a month, and we do four mls of each three times a day.
Speaker 4: We mix them together.
Speaker 2: So the good urbs that you have for the kidney stuff that you there was a trio that you taught me that you too, mean, all those things are also available on Nifel Health, right, like when you talk to Brenda whomever when we call the number that's on the first page, you can talk about on that right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And the chronic kidney disease protocol is outlined on my website for my subscribers. I'll tell you exactly what to do and how to do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Let me.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna let's let's get into that, because you know, like you had just said previously, that.
Speaker 1: Disinformation and people.
Speaker 2: Out there are very scarce and very This is why your site is here in the first place, and this is why it's so important that we share this every Wednesday, because this information is available. Doctor Glidden's membership is only that much by without my coupon code, but it's twenty nine ninety five with my coupon code. Or two ninety nine a year, which is like twenty four bucks a month, which is ridiculously like if you're replacing your doctor in all the pain suffering and copays, that's a freaking steal anyway.
Speaker 1: So this is and.
Speaker 3: By the way, that price is going up April fourth.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we have three days, guys' thea's the first the health recovery protocols is your list? I mean you mentioned the kidneys. These either have literature or they have videos and literature on each and every one of them. He tells you what the MD would do or there they're short answer claim as to what causes it and what the cure is is always they don't know, they don't think there is one. And then the nature pathic doctor the homeopathic uh position on things and what they've done and how they've proven they've been able to cure these things up, down, left, right, and backward.
Speaker 3: So there is kidney disease right there, see the second second right there?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, right there. Do you want to click on it?
Speaker 4: Click sure, click on it?
Speaker 2: All right, So as he sees mtcause unknown, MD, management of symptoms with symptoms, suppressive drugs, then dialysis. Yeah, the great, great track to death. Because dialysis if you're if you're on there for five years, you're lucky. I think my grandfather was on for eight or nine and then you know, he was doing well. He watched the Super Bowl last year, not this one, and he went back to the dialysis that Monday, came back sick as the.
Speaker 1: Dog and died.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sorry to hear that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had a wonderful he was like up, he was bupp beat, he was happy, and then it fucking killed him. Yep, sorry about the swearing, but you know, I love my grandfather a lot.
Speaker 4: That's how it goes.
Speaker 3: So, by the way, these protocols are about eighty percent successful for generic recommendations.
Speaker 4: You know, most of the time.
Speaker 3: For this is a hard thing for me to communicate to people and actually get him to believe it. But for most of the conditions that most people go to the doctor for most of the time number one year, medical doctor is the wrong dog for that hunt. They have no idea and most of the time you don't need a private appointment.
Speaker 4: And once you know what's wrong.
Speaker 3: With you, you just need to know what to do to help your body fix it.
Speaker 4: And that's why.
Speaker 3: I have the protocols on the website and we've tracked ten thousand people more or less over the last nine years who did these generic protocols, and eighty three percent of them got better and eighty three percent recovery right, just with the generic protocols.
Speaker 2: And that's mostly the ninety essentral nutrients, because that's the one thing that everybody is missing and lacking in their food, none of you.
Speaker 3: What's that plus extras, So it's the ninety central nutrients, eliminate the twelve bad foods. And then if you've got a joint problem, there's you take a little extra of this and a little extra of that. If you've got a kidney problem, that you do this on top of the ninety essentials and so forth and so on. But that's how you do it, because your body wants to fix it. You just have to have someone tell you what to do. And who would you rather go to? A Google health coach or a licensed physician with thirty seven years of clinical experience who's actually seen it happen, right, And it's a no brainer.
Speaker 1: You have two live q.
Speaker 2: And as every month, I mean every every week when you're in town, Tuesdays and Thursdays. You're here with us Wednesdays. The testimonials that I've heard or I guess I've read, I've heard you read, have been phenomenal. And in addition to that, people come to this show and say the same stuff like they were having more well, you know, like you know how they do these diagnosis and a gnostics When they go to an MD. People are going in there with what they were told was leukemia but not quite ready to do stuff. And then they would be on the ninety they go back and there was markers in their little diagnosis diagnostic tools. Now all of a sudden, isn't there anymore. They're fine.
Speaker 3: If you wouldn't most people wouldn't believe the things I've seen people recover from. You just wouldn't believe it because we're so deep inside of the matrix, the conventional medical matrix where you can't cure anything. And then we get to direct to consumer drug ads every night on TV, you know, and then it becomes people just think that it's the only way. The thought this is an interesting thing to talk about, right because if people are unaware that there is a monopoly, which nobody is aware that there's a monopoly. Everybody does not know that there's a monopoly. It's a secret, hiding and plain in sight. So what happens while people look around the son of a gun. The only medicine practice in my hospital is MD medicine. The only medicine my insurance pace for is MD medicine. The only medicine they do research on it local university is MD medicine. The only medicine they make TV shows and movies about is m D medicine. Therefore, the mds must be better at what they do than everybody else.
Speaker 4: And because if if.
Speaker 3: These other people were better, then they'd be everywhere all the time. But the reason that we're not everywhere all the time is because it's illegal to practice this medicine in twenty six states. We don't take a medical market. We haven't had a free medical market for over one hundred years. And this is the data point that everybody's unaware of. Can you believe that person that the mds are in first place? It's the only reason because of the medical monopoly.
Speaker 2: But let's let's let's play. Let's play lay this out for people who are new here. It's illegal to treat any disease, and then remember the disease idea, and the whole thing is is the spell. There's casting a spell and telling you something that you get all scared in the worry? Do you listen to?
Speaker 1: Everything they say is a drug? You can only treat it with a drug.
Speaker 2: So if it's scurvy and all you need is vitamin C, you're not gonna get vitamin C.
Speaker 1: You're going to get a freaking drug. How do you think that's going to work?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's crazy how the medical doctors do it. But because they are, they exist in a self policing, self regulating monopoly that doesn't allow any competition, and that has been slandering the competition for one hundred for one hundred years, people genuflect that they're all through even when.
Speaker 4: It fails, And howditives right?
Speaker 3: People pay a small fortune in medical insurance premiums over the course of their life and while they're under the care of the MD, and that's the only thing you can do with your medical insurance. You can only go to see the MD. It's the only medicine practice in your hospital. Anyway, while people are under their care, they get sick, they don't the MD and then they have a diagnosis. The medical doctor has no idea what caused the problem. They have no idea what to do to cure the problem. They can only throw a drug or surgical procedure at it. That's going to manage the problem, making people sicker and weaker over time, and everybody loves it. Nobody questions it. Yeah, it's it's Stockholm syndrome.
Speaker 2: I think a couple things. I just want to get intore because I know I don't know how much time you have. It's we were about three minutes approaching the new no on my side, so that would be too.
Speaker 4: Let me let me look at my calendar. I don't even know.
Speaker 2: Myself because there's a few questions in here I want to get to and even though I'm jumping around to try to get everybody in, and I've got a couple things to say as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah I'm good for fifteen minutes, okay, cool?
Speaker 2: One of the things, and hr that who's actually on the screen right now had also mentioned on a different platform. Murdered by Injection by Eustas Mullins is a great place to learn how hettering became a thing and the whole idea of radiation treatment and radon or radium or whatever it was, and how crazy that was, and how the guy who was playing with it and playing with it with his daughter because it tingled, killed basically his whole family and then himself. It's absolutely insane, absolutely insane. And then you know, of course, the name of the book is murdered by injection for a reason.
Speaker 3: And people bend over and ask for more because they don't know any better, and because they're unaware that the monopoly exists. I mean, everybody understands that monopolies only benefit the people in power. I mean, we broke up at and T years ago because of long distance phone call cost a million dollars, right, broke up to that monopoly to the benefit of humanity. That's a good idea. The medical monopoly needs to be broken up.
Speaker 2: We need not paradites wanted to cut so they just made it so that more parasite's had a business and ended. That's my cynical view of every time they break up a monopoly just because they want to spread themselves out more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, probably you're probably not far off. So you know, we do what we can. So we have a question here about.
Speaker 1: Whiplash right, Yeah, he's given read.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, doc, I wanted to thank you for your recommendations to improve whiplash as that has been helping with the essential nineties glouc cogel and acupuncture.
Speaker 4: Very very good.
Speaker 3: You shouldn't negate chiropractic help for whiplash. Yeah, a good, honest to god, a good chiropractor is worth their weight in gold. The question is finding a good chiropractor because they're not all the same, and there are some that are just not good at all. But you know, think it through, right, It's a mechanical injury. Right, it was a car crash where your your neck got walked around. That's a mechanical stress. So most of the time mechanical injuries need mechanical medicine in order to help fix it.
Speaker 4: One hundred percent.
Speaker 1: It makes sense.
Speaker 3: So a good chiropractor would be advised here, And if you can find one, you want to source a chiropractor who has had continuing education in either applied kinesiology or total body modification.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those are additionals to a chiropractic program.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So if you have a choice of going to a regular chiropractor or a chiropractor that has applied kinesiology certification or a total body modification certification. Then you want to go to those guys because they're better at what they do than just a normal, run of the mill Cairo.
Speaker 1: And I've been convinced too, a good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, good chiropractor is worth their weight in gold.
Speaker 3: There's nothing like a good chiropractor, honest to God.
Speaker 2: And I've been convinced too that you know, there's two there's two things that would cause sudden infinite death syndrome, and one of them is obviously the injections that they do, you know, at birth with the at B shot and the vitamin K shot. The other thing would be the atlas vertebrae being out of whack when they yank your baby out and are aggressive and they don't give a shit about maybe in the first place, and you don't know it's out of whack and it pinches on something that is involved with the respiratory system. I've heard that that's the thing. So having a chiropractor at delivery might be a good idea. They can run their fingers down, they can see whether or not there's an issue.
Speaker 3: In a perfect world, that would be standard of care in a perfect world, whenever anybody had any surgery whatsoever, there would be a nature pathic doctor there to give pre surgery and post surgery advice. And if the surgeon, if the hospital employed the nature pathic doctor to do that, the recovery time would be dramatically shortened and the amount of pain meds that are necessary post surgery will be dramatically reduced. But I guess that's good for the bottom line.
Speaker 1: No, no cures are terrible.
Speaker 2: So u hr vat or what he really say is also asking for doctor Glidden. I have a torn labrum in my hip that will need surgery. What is the fastest recovery process to get back to athletic routine as a hockey goalie?
Speaker 3: Okay, so when there is in fact a complete tear, then you do need surgery. And because there's been a complete tear, and because everything in the body is connected rudogravions, Yeah, there are a lot of compensations that the muscles in your body have done, and when the muscles compensate for a long enough period of time, they kind of get locked into that compensation mode.
Speaker 1: That's how my freaking knee is right now.
Speaker 2: After I've been screwed up for the last three weeks, I can tell that my my quads look different.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because there's a ripple effect everywhere. Right, So this from the Department of Redundancy department. You need to find a chiropractor who has been trained in total body modification. Total body modification, that's the add on that the chiropractor needs.
Speaker 4: And you go to see those guys and.
Speaker 3: They will help to put things back the way that they need to be due to the compensation that you had because of the torn labram. Okay, now here's what you want to do pot pre and post surgery. So there's a homeopathic medicine called hypericum hYP like Peter E. R I C U M hypericum. You want to get it in the thirty C potency. The day before surgery, you take two pellets orally. The morning of surgery, you take two pellets orally. When you wake up from surgery, you take two pellets orally, and for the next three days, two pellets once a day. Homeopathic hypericum thirty C. Just that one medicine all by itself will dramatically reduce the amount of pain medas that you're going to need post surgery. All right, Now, post surgery, you want to do one Healthy Foundation pack, one extra bottle of plant minerals, one extra bottle of liquid calcium, and a product called glucogel in the two hundred and forty count their capsules, Glucogel capsules.
Speaker 4: You take.
Speaker 3: Eight of those capsules a day, four of those twice a day. There's the healthy Body Start pack right there. That's what I meant. Yeah, the Healthy Foundation pack right there, ye, plus one bottle of minerals.
Speaker 2: Plus additional model, so you're going to get two for the months, You're probably take two caps a day then basically.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then an extra bottle of calcium right there, okay, yeah, yeah, and then the gluco gel.
Speaker 1: Capsules, which is not shown here.
Speaker 2: You see the group of jail plus and the liquid, but the capsules it's above it.
Speaker 1: Okay right there, Yeah, it's green.
Speaker 2: I was I was trying to match colors because I saw that one was had that Bury color, so I was looking for color matching.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that's what you do first couple of months plus eliminate the twelve bad foods. And if you do that, you will recover in half the time that the surgeon anticipates. Guarantee, I can guarantee that by the way.
Speaker 2: And that's eiffelhealth dot com, just like the Tower. And it's in my description of the videos in Rumble and on ftjvidea. All right, so this is my story is one of Karen's friends, and it says, can you cancel your This is a good question. Can you cancel your insurance and get on the membership and not pay a penalty? You know, the Obamacare thing kind of you know, codified it into law that you have to take your your medicine basically from the MDS.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the what the penalty is for canceling medical insurance premium.
Speaker 4: I have no idea.
Speaker 3: I would guess that that would be dependent upon which insurance you have, right sides. It's so you want to find out if there's a penalty.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: In my book, I talk about alternatives to conventional medical insurance. There are faith based insurance companies. It's like it's not really insurance. It's more like a cooperative where you give them a couple of hundred bucks every month and then if you have a medical procedure, they.
Speaker 4: Pay the bill.
Speaker 3: It's pretty great, and I talk about that in my book. I don't think I have anything on my website about that.
Speaker 2: No, I was looking for your book and your book is on one of the pages. Is it new content?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: If you go to the top of the any page on the website, just get out of that and go to the top.
Speaker 4: Every top there it is right there.
Speaker 1: You go.
Speaker 2: Leave big firm behind. How to leave big firm behind to become a hero.
Speaker 3: There's two things to do about the I don't know about canceling. You're going to have to contact your insurer and find out. But here's the deal. There's two things you can do. Once you've canceled your medical insurance. You can enter into one of the faith based cooperative medical cooperatives and just do a Google searcher that I can't recommend any you know, I don't have any affiliations, and I don't really know which are the better or the worst companies, but I think that they're pretty good. Or you can just have no insurance whatsoever, because the only time that you're going to need insurance is if you're in you know, you have trauma to your body, like you're in an automobile accident or you skiing then you break your leg, or you know whatever, it's like that, right. So if you are in an accident, you don't have any medical insurance wherever you go to treat you, and then they give you a bill, and then you talk to the billing department and say, what are your rates for non insured people? Because they always have a lower rate for non insured people because the hospital wants to get paid. They don't want to have to chase you around and with bill collection and all that.
Speaker 4: They don't want to do it.
Speaker 3: So when you talk to the billing department, you say, look, I need a non insured rate, and then they'll give you a reduced bill. Yeah, and then you figure out how to pay that over time. And usually the payments for the bill over time are less than your medical insurance monthly payments were, so you save a whole bunch of money into the bargain.
Speaker 2: I found so many Instagram clips of these people doing like they're little like you know, they're going through their little scenarios where they're playing both parts.
Speaker 1: But then one was like the premium guy.
Speaker 2: But then there's other people that are actually talking to their actual insurance companies. Minute, if I'm uninsured, it's six hundred dollars if I am insured. It's like four thousand dollars. He's like, can I get the insured?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Like, no, we already know that you have insurance.
Speaker 4: Right, It's like, what the It's crazy. It's a game.
Speaker 3: It's a it's a big shell game. And getting out of it is a really, really really smart idea. And by the way, if you do cancel your insurance, which is a smart idea, what I would do is I would pay yourself that money every month. So if you're paying four hundred dollars a month for medical insurance premiums, when you cancel your medical insurance, you put that four hundred dollars a month into your savings account or you know, buy gold or silver with it. Every month. Just stockpile that money. Don't spend it on anything else. Spend it, give it to yourself and stockpile it and over time it'll build up and you'll be ahead of the game and.
Speaker 1: Get the ninety cent nugents. Take it up of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, chronic fatigue all over body aches, headaches, poor sleep, and I wake up shaping and I'm cold all the time.
Speaker 4: This is a thyroid issue.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what they said, right, and selenium, right, selenium, tyrosine and iodine and iodine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so the treatment for this would be eliminate the twelve bad foods. Good job, Daniel, do the Healthy Foundation. Pack one extra bottle of minerals and get there's a company in Utah that makes us. They sell a salt from the Great Salt Lake. It's called real salt ore e a l real salt. Get real salt that has iodine added to it, and start salting your food aggressively with salt. Salt your food so that it tastes good. And then add a little more salt with iodine in it. And get one bottle of selenium selenium se l E N I U M Youngevity's Ultimate Selenium and do one capsule twice a day between meals. And now, also I want you to go to a chiropractor. I want them to do a lateral X ray of your neck and see if the curve in your neck is correct, because if they're natural curve in the neck is not correct, the nerves go into your thyroid are going to be funky and the neck curve needs to be fixed. And I'm going to beat you twenty five cents that you have a military neck, which means your neck and head looks like a popsicle on a stick instead of having a curve in it. Neck can only be diagnosed with a lateral X ray while you're standing or sitting. You can't do it when you're lying down. And it's not going to be much money at a chiropractic's office, but that's what I would do. And interestingly, by the way, just to make you not feel so bad. The number one reason in the United States why people visit a medical doctor is because the chronic fatigu so you're not alone.
Speaker 2: So the only other thing I thought about when when I first heard this problem, because it was emailed to me earlier this week, was the mineral copper in its you know, it's position between that and its iron balance and the body for the ATP energy in the mitochondria.
Speaker 3: If you're having fatigue, well that's interesting. That's a Morley Robbins thing and I'm I'm on board with it. So you know, get a copper mug, put your water in it overnight, and just just every time you drink water, drink it from a copper cup. That's a really inexpensive way to get copper in your body, and I'm looking.
Speaker 2: I saw one person asking about GLP ones in here. I'm trying to find it's a little tiny question, but we've gone over those before.
Speaker 1: Those are heal amounts or vendoms.
Speaker 2: They're suppressing, their causing gastro paresis, they're causing the vagus nerve to be paralyzed. Food is running in your stomach because it's not being digested, and that's why you're feeling full like there's all kinds of terrible things with that, and it's starting to make like the retinas will detach after a while too. Not a good thing in my opinion, to take any GLP ones.
Speaker 3: There are, however, supplements that you can take which will stimulate your body's own production of GLP, which is a natural thing that the body has. That's that's how they figured this out.
Speaker 2: By the way, interface you don't want to look like you don't want to look like the Osbourne chick.
Speaker 3: So it's always better to support the body's natural ability to be healthy than just bombard.
Speaker 4: It with a drug. Right.
Speaker 3: So, Youngevity has a couple of products that the intention of which are to increase your body's natural production of GLP and everybody that I know that's done it loves it. So if weight is a problem for you, then you can do that. But I would not do the pharmaceutical because you're going to hurt yourself if you do it.
Speaker 1: I think, did I get everybody? I'm going to check over on the other.
Speaker 3: I'm at the end of my time. Oh okay, at somebody in the waiting room.
Speaker 1: All right, sir, thank you so much, and.
Speaker 3: Neil, it's always a pleasure, man, keep up, never stop fighting the good fight, and God willing and the creek don't rise.
Speaker 4: We'll see in a week, thank you, sir.
Speaker 3: And that's my subscription. Prices are going up on April fourth, four four, twenty six, so buy your subscription now.
Speaker 1: Or the monthly is going away.
Speaker 3: It's going to be a weekly and a yearly.
Speaker 1: Oh weekly, new yearly okay.
Speaker 3: No, well yeah, weekly, but nobody's going to want to buy the weekly, no, right, So so anyway, that's what I'm going to do from now until the end of the year. But those prices are going up on the four so get in while the gutting's good.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you so much, Doctor bidding.
Speaker 4: Thanks a lot, Dang, it's always a pleasure. Thanks.
Speaker 2: All right, So we're gonna go into a little bit more detail here. Let me get the banner off because it's kind of in my face. I'll open up my grill, all right, so you can see the chicker on the bottom. You don't have to try to you know how to do the cat things following the laser the whole time, and just keep going like that. It's in the description for even on the Crusader side. It's in the description. So let me go ahead and pull up my present screen here. So it's a little bit different to navigate when I'm on Streamyard, which that's why I hate Streamyard so much. But it's okay, I'll do it for you. So over here on Crusaders, thank you guys for showing up. Appreciate it. And as you can see, if you go and you click the thing that's to show more here just underneath where it says Twitter, you click that and then it drops open and then you'll see the big farm behind and then you see the code for twenty five percent off right there. Okay, Now, if you're going over to FTJ Media, what's up, guys, what's up, guys. I've got a kidney and platter on the way to do the seven day detas. All right, I've got a question for doctorout and has the time. This is why I asked good time before I posted the question. So let's see. I don't know what time you came in. I apologize. I was trying to juggle as much as possible today. There was a lot that was going on there. But yes, the monthly you can also find here too on Leap Big from Behind and you'll find that on FTJ Media and then again on the side. So I'm just showing you where to find the stuff so you can get to it now and that we're going to get to it. This is just a little tutorial how to get to places right. You can highlight copy and copy that before you go, so you know you have your time twenty five percent off.
Speaker 4: Keep on.
Speaker 1: You click the button and then you're there.
Speaker 2: Now, when you're not already logged in, the members should just say log in and then you click that and if you're not already a member, it should just take you through the process. Otherwise, you can scroll down on the very first page that you land on, going to my link. My affiliate link here will bring you right to this page. Just scroll down past the guy in the cape and then you'll see it here. So it's going to knock ten dours off the monthly. It's going to knock a hundred dollars off the annual. Now again, the monthly is going to go away. So if you lock it in, you have it forever, and you'll have it at twenty nine bucks a month. If you want to do the yearly, so it's one payment a year, then it breaks down to like twenty four hours and ninety seven cents a month, so it's cheaper, but it's one shot. Some people don't like the big shot. They like to spread it out. I do a monthly, so I mean I get it. And then when you coick it in, actually as you're checking out and doing your sign up, then you apply the Ballbuster's code and it'll give you the twenty five percent off. Now, you're still gonna able to get twenty five percent off on my coupon code after the fourth But the problem with that that you should probably understand is that it's gonna be twenty five percent off of larger number, and you're not gonna probably want to do that.
Speaker 1: If you can get it sooner.
Speaker 2: Now I want to show you an alternative too, So Eiffel Health is here. You see when you hit always call, by the way, because sometimes there's better deals than what we see on the website. Brenda, you call this number and then you call one zero one. Is the extension is one zero one? I mean excuse me, and Brenda should be the one who answers. Now, I would stay away from the dry beyond COFX and try to stick with the bottles.
Speaker 1: That's my personal preference.
Speaker 2: But when you're on the phone, then you can click this button and you can kind of look at these while you're talking. There's other things that are on the UH. I guess that they're in there in their UH facility or whatever that you don't see on the site. So if he says something like or they say something like you need a good herbs and then you only see the olive oil, they might also still they will still have the other ones, it's just not on the site.
Speaker 1: So that's why you want to call the.
Speaker 2: Reason why there might be a free shaping going on, or there might be double bottle thing going on, you don't know, and tell them that you came from the show. Now, I understand that ninetyes central nugents. This might be for a lot of people. So there is another way of doing it, and that is by going to my website, which is on the screen when you see me at full screen semper fry LLC dot com, s C M P E R f R y l LC dot com and click that, and there you are doctor Glynn's membership site. You can just click his picture and you go right to the same if the link now the Doctor Monzo picture over here is for his book, and that's his site and it should already have my code embedded into it for your discount if you want his book, the ALTEP Body System Hands on Healing, but the one you want for the nineties central nutrients in the whole food form.
Speaker 1: Is right here.
Speaker 2: So there's an Azure Living Well website, but this is the Azure Standard website. The Azure Standard website, for whatever reason, is ten percent cheaper on all the supplements than the Azure Living Well site. So using this one, you're already at ten percent off. My code gives you an additional five percent off, which is BB five. You click this picture and if you're on the other sites like let's say you're on Crusaders, you can just click the one that says Azure Standard. At the very bottom here it says Astandard dot Com, Ford slash Shop Fort slash parand Ford slash Azure. Well two three two six, that's the one. You click that and then use code BB five at checkout. And I even wrote out.
Speaker 1: What you need.
Speaker 2: So there's a little Tutorios's Azure ninety are and this Iss Whole Food multi vitamin, the Alaskan cod liver oil, the full Vichumic Energy Blend which is all your minerals, which is super freaking important.
Speaker 1: And then the IP six Supreme.
Speaker 2: Which is what you see right here with the nascetol calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, bones and heart health, and also helps to pull some of the reduced iron quote unquote that has been embedded into your tissues, which can also cause fatigue and bone and joint pain and all that other stuff. So it helps to balance your iron to copper ratio. That's what the noocetol is in there for. Okay, So again, go back over here. You're gonna click my SITEA da da, and you're gonna click that picture, and I'm just gonna show you visuals right the whole Food multivitamin, which I have three empty bottle over there, I got to get more.
Speaker 1: There are four capsules for an adult, two for.
Speaker 2: That child, okay, and there's an MNF and shit ton in here. There also is four grams of copper in here, four milligrams. I'm sorry, I think, but they don't share that because I don't think they updated it.
Speaker 1: But they had a new batch.
Speaker 2: And you know how it is with the way plants either do or don't have the stuff because of what what soil it's grown in, whether or not it has the minerals in it. Well, this particular batch tested out four milligrams and the other one didn't. So this one, actually, the newer one, has a little bit more copper in it, which is good, the mineral copper that your body can actually use and absorb. And then there's the Alaskan cole liver oil right here, which is your essential fatty acids, super important. These are the twelve hundred miligram big pills. So if you have children and you're trying to get them on the vitamins as well, then I would go with this one for them because this.
Speaker 1: Is four and fifteen milligram smaller pill from them swell.
Speaker 2: So far out of the four, we got the whole food multi vitamin, the Alaskan codlve oil. We're gonna scroll down and you can see the full vichemic blend.
Speaker 1: This is all your minerals.
Speaker 2: It says fifty eighty three, and you're like, oh my god, that will last one person three months at the one eighth teaspoon maximum dose.
Speaker 1: So divide that by three.
Speaker 2: It's like sixteen something a month that you're actually paying for this because it's gonna last a while. And if you're taking the one to sixteen teaspoon, as you work your way up to an eighth, then it's gonna last even longer.
Speaker 1: It could be four months, could be five months.
Speaker 2: All right, Now click that and you'll find the very last one that you're looking for is the IP six Supreme with an nostall. The very first one you get to is gonna be the powdered one. I prefer the powder. I think it lasts longer. You don't swell like eight pills a day or anything like that. You just get scoop in hair, you scoop it out and boom done and magnese and calcium phosphorus. Now you can scroll up a little bit again. And I did see the and I hope I still see it. I think they moved it again as the IP six. Was it a mistake or did I already pass it again? They had the cover copper on here the other day. I hope they didn't sell out early. I gotta spill down some more. It the very the stuff that's sold out is at the very bottom. So I'm checking to see if it's there or may I may have passed it already. The beef liver capsules are back too, No out out long term. Yeah, I don't see it down here, so that's good. So the mushrom potter's gone to asing like that, So it's up here somewhere. It's gotta get my equal as of which I don't have quick operate there. Bam, it's back in stock. Guys, we bought them on of this. That's how freaking awesome this stuff is. Copper bisc listenate is what doctor Manso refers to as copper zero. He's the one that helped them develop these the ninetyes centrals in the in the whole food form and this is the most absorvable that your body can actually utilize properly, because copper or sulfate and all those other ones are like a metallic copper. Mineral copper, which is actually blue in nature, is what you need.
Speaker 1: That's what your body needs. And this is what you have here. Okay.
Speaker 2: I think we said it all, didn't we. And then doctor Glydnin's membership site, like I said, like, you can't. You can't unsee once you've seen, and if you want to live in the world where things make sense and you can actually be cured, then you become a member. I've been a member for I've been doing this with doctor Glynnen for like over three years now, and we'd love to have you. That's all I'm saying. And you're healthful, thank you. But just to go back over here. He has a life cune Ay every Tuesday and third day, and that is what you see in these great boxes here. It has the times in there and this is this is all in Central time, so adjust accordingly. He has one in the evening on Tuesdays and one in the kind of in the mornings, like eleven am Central time on Thursdays, and he's with us Wednesdays. Okay, let's curious of these extras. And of course he saw his book. It's at the top banner. You just click at a BAM. I have his book.
Speaker 1: I read it.
Speaker 2: I read the electronic copy of it because why because I read on.
Speaker 1: The elliptical, That's why.
Speaker 2: And it's easier to swipe, all right, And then you see all these these roll vital information. These were all videos. This is Selenium. Selenium is super freaking important. There's thyroid health right there. I believe this is my story. You might want to check that out, and then the Selenium as well. Both both of those videos will probably be a good place to start. There's a pair it's like cleanse on here as well. And when you go back over to where it says the medical the health recovery protocols and you click this, I wanted to kind of highlight this, but we were talking earlier. There's a seven day detox program, that twenty one day beat juice program, and a sixty seven day heavy metal deepos program, so no no beg of Death or Metallica during that time. And then you see all these others quote unquote diagnoses, which doesn't matter. I hope some of you guys will watch some of the older videos that we've been doing in this series diagnose the diagnostic is the spell because first they name your collection of symptoms as if that's its own living, separate entity that they then need to need to attack with some drug. And that's where the confusion begins. You're experiencing symptoms. The homeopath will say, Okay, well I need to find the homeopath like that matches similar, you know, as to what you're experiencing. So when this similar thing happens, it activates the laws similars, and your body will adjust itself, providing it has the ninety essential nutrients and the power and the strength to do.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's it. I think we're good and I'll be back maybe later.
Speaker 2: I gotta make some sauce fourteen comments again, Well the good step in there.
Speaker 1: Yes, public service announcement. Remember to use code BB five every time.
Speaker 2: You placed in order as you're will correct. Thank you, Karen, BB five Bravo Bravo five, Bravo Bravo five.
Speaker 1: Later