Speaker 1: Hi everyone, Thank you so much for tuning in. This is Adam ramsay for sorry for asking podcasts before we start the episode. I just want to remind everybody to you take a look at my Instagram Prince Jasmine Underscore because access party is coming up if you're in Los Angeles March twenty second. Find ticket link at my Instagram. Thank you so much and enjoy this episode.
Speaker 2: As performers in the adult industry, we get asked all the time about tips on how to perform like a porn star.
Speaker 1: And what says porn star more than a big load? Right? Cool?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Introducing Popstar, the only doctor formulated men's health supplement that is guaranteed to up your porn star game. This bad boy will make your com taste pineapple sweet.
Speaker 1: But we're not just talking about taste here. Popstar is also formulated to give you massive loads that make your orgasms feel volcanic.
Speaker 2: Designed by Ivy League trained doctors, Popstar contains only the highest quality ingredients and is backed by scientific research to maximize your bedroom experience even better.
Speaker 1: It's vegan, non gum, and safe to take every day.
Speaker 3: So why wait? Get your hands on Popstar today.
Speaker 1: Visit Popstar Labs dot com and save twenty percent on your first order with code Sorry twenty Popstar, Big Loads, Better Taste. You're listening to Sorry for Asking, Sorry for Asking. I'm Cole Connor and I'm Adam Ramsey. This is where we talk, shop, ask questions.
Speaker 3: Tell stories, and laugh some laughs about.
Speaker 1: Being creators as well as consumers of adult content.
Speaker 2: We love watching too, we certainly do. We also discuss the impact adult films have had on us, on our guests, and on the LGBTQ community. So strap on and strap in.
Speaker 3: And here we go. Ooh oh hello, oh hi there, oh hi Hi. I'm Adam Ramsey and I'm Cold Connor.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to Sorry for Asking, Sorry for Asking. This is episode two of season four, and we're very excited. How are you, Cole Connor.
Speaker 3: I'm okay, yeah, yeah, okay, yeah. I don't know. I rainy day blues, rainy day blues. I guess now.
Speaker 2: I was like, I kind of felt a little like under the weather the past couple of days.
Speaker 3: Maybe I felt it coming on.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but we don't look or sound it. Goodness, we have our first guest of the season. This fine day is a rainy day in Los Angeles. But that's okay because we're going to brighten your day with the beautiful, handsome and certainly one of my favorite people in the world, mister Emil Jamison. Hello, Hello, Hi there, Look at that smile voice. How are you today? Good? Yeah? Wow, It's it was like a running theme today. We're all like, yeah, yeah, you know fine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean between the rain, which good, we need it, and the world falling apart, like you know what I'm managing?
Speaker 1: Is something happening? I don't, I don't what are you talking about.
Speaker 4: I just saw this thing on this like niche news outlet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just yeah, a couple of things, just a few, uh huh. Well, we're very happy to have you in today. We're going to ask you some questions and the questions oh my god, I'm sure you're really good at talking. You have a background in words I do, and we're going to be getting into that. Yes, how long have you been in the adult industry at this point?
Speaker 4: It's coming up on three years?
Speaker 3: I think three years? Yeah, geez, is that long or short? Oh? Yeah, I don't know. I guess I thought I guess I thought it was less surprise.
Speaker 1: Sneaking up well, because you had, as I understand, and you had a pretty considerable presence on Instagram as a model. Is that correct before you started with adult stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, in a way, that's correct. It was more just like I was taking artsy self portraits. Yes, so I was modeling for myself and occasionally with other photographers, like collabs with photographers Mike you know, yes, exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have a few of those. I would love to see. I would love to see some of my favorite model pictures. Oh that's a pretty one. Okay, did you take this one your situle?
Speaker 4: Not? Oh that is Lucas and Style.
Speaker 1: Okay, show us another one. Noah, Oh, that's an also good one. So lots of plants. You're a big plant person. We're going to be getting into that as well. In credible and Okay, that's a good one. Look at this model model which I feel like everybody except for me has I just refused. He's asked me, I've just refused to do it because I Justi'll want do what everyone else is.
Speaker 3: I haven't done that. I haven't answered the last couple of times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right right, Oh, that we can save that one for This is actually Emil's first studio scene with Pantheon. Men, you had already been doing your personal content stuff before you started with studio, that is correct. How was it going into studio work?
Speaker 4: Certainly different? Okay, But I feel like if I had not done personal stuff beforehand, it would have been jarring to go from a person who has had sex before being a person who is getting paid to have sex on camera, like by a studio, by.
Speaker 3: A studio, yes, yes, exactly, camera person.
Speaker 4: Yes, a camera person, someone that has been like decided for me to have a scene with, as opposed to you know, reaching out to people that I think are hot and being like, let's do the deed on camera, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Make it special. That was kind of yours as well, right, Cole, You started an only fan and then got a studio gig.
Speaker 2: Well, I started mid October twenty twenty, and then I shot something like almost every day for all of November, and then I seen, like December fifth.
Speaker 1: A true workhorse, this one. Yeah, it's true, it's great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I was having fun. I was like having a good time.
Speaker 1: That's pretty fast, though, to go from personal content to studio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean well, Tony DeMarco reached out to me because a couple of people told him about me and wanted me in something.
Speaker 1: They said, you've got to work with this slut. He's hard working and very talented, well as a twelve year veteran of this industry as old as the Hills, as I've been called by my closest friends, who all happened to be ten plus years younger than me. Anyway, Yeah, I started in studio, and you're right, it is weird, but it was like, you know, I had a background, a little bit of you know, making movies here and there for friends and you know, if you're thirty one and horny, and they actually gave me. They were like, we're gonna pair you with this one. What do you think? And I was like, uh, drool, yes please. And my first I don't know if you know this, Emil, but my first studio scene was essentially a saw ripoff, so I also had to act scared.
Speaker 3: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They threw me into this cell with this ravenous you know, person who had been in there for a long time was stex sex starved. And I don't know if Tom one, I don't think it's called whole two. And I immediately was on the center of that DVD because yes, this was the days of DVD porn. Does Tony DeMarco listen to this podcast? I kind of doubt it, but it okay? He I mean, I'm guessing this is why he never hired me again. It's possibly, and it could be because he didn't work with Raging Stout anymore. Steve Cruz took over, but essentially I kept fighting him a little bit because he was like, Okay, so now you're gonna act scared because we threw you into this cell. But then when you start engaging with this sex starved stranger, make sure you you shove his head to your dick and shove your dick in his mouth and start throat fucking him. And I kind of was like, that doesn't make sense. How wouldn't he be doing that to me? Wink wink. And it didn't work.
Speaker 4: You know what, I feel threatened. There's the fight flight and then a little known third one fuck.
Speaker 1: Fuck yes, throat fuck especially yes, Yeah, I'm gonna you're you give me that mouth, stranger, I'm scared of you, but here I'm gonna shove my dick your mouth anyway. Well, so cool, you have been a beautiful presence in this industry. I feel like everyone I know who's worked with you really enjoys it. That was sort of how we met. We you know, I had seen your Instagram stuff. You moved to Los Angeles and several people were like, you gotta work with this person, and yeah, great job.
Speaker 4: Thanks.
Speaker 1: Let's get into some of the makings of Emil Jamison. We're gonna start with where you were born and how you grew up.
Speaker 4: I was born in Akron, Ohio, which is near Cleveland, kind of northeastern Ohioho. Yes, wait, Ohio boy, I'm from Kentucky. Okay ALMOSTO.
Speaker 2: I've been and I usually know where I've where a city is if I've been.
Speaker 4: There, right, huh usually good? Impressive.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 4: I grew up in a very religious household. My dad is a pastor. He has been my whole life. When I was three months old, my family moved to Prague. My parents are missionaries there for four years, and then we moved back to Ohio.
Speaker 1: Spreading the word of God. So you only lived in Prague from two to six? Is that what you said?
Speaker 4: No, from three months old until I was four?
Speaker 1: Oh? Gotcha? So you don't really remember living in Prague.
Speaker 4: I mean my first memories are from there. Okay, but like, I don't know, how do you classify memories.
Speaker 3: When you think when you think of like what makes you say that you have your first memories are from there?
Speaker 1: Like what is the memory?
Speaker 4: I mean like being at a market in the old town square and like the linoleum in our apartment, and like memories with my dad of like just playing.
Speaker 3: I said, do you have memories from when you were four? I probably do?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, like yeah, swing set things, yeah, like the other kids.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's some random blips of right, they're random little blips.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So then you moved back to Akron, yes, and you.
Speaker 4: Were there for how long until I was eighteen?
Speaker 1: Until you're eighteen? And what was it like being a young gay boy in Akron? Slash teenager?
Speaker 4: Very confusing?
Speaker 1: Okay, talk about it.
Speaker 4: I knew I was gay when I was a normal age, like eleven or twelve?
Speaker 1: Really? Yeah, may I ask how? Like what was knowing that at eleven?
Speaker 4: Like yeah, uh, there were just boys that I had crushes on, huh. And I was like, well, if I make myself try really hard, I can have a crush on a girl. But it's way easier and a lot more terrifying having crushes on boys.
Speaker 3: Did you experiment with boys like at that age?
Speaker 4: No? No, no, absolutely terrified to do that. So it was just like the secret that I harbored for a while and then my dad actually outed me when I was eighteen, right before high school graduation. This is like really shady of him. He had installed this like parental I don't know, parental control, yeah, on the computer. And it wasn't a thing that prevented you from going to any inappropriate website. It let you go there, it spied. It just told him that I went there. Yeah, he just checked the search history. Oh no, I deleted the search history. But it would just be like if you went to one of these websites, it would send him an email and be like this website was accessed.
Speaker 1: What were the websites?
Speaker 4: They were like the softest core porn websites.
Speaker 2: It was like, don't say any by name since we apparently sure.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, I mean, but I don't remember what I mean, Like, I'm just curious what the content was like.
Speaker 4: It was literally just like still images of naked men. I don't think I like saw gay sex until I was like twenty.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I was late to that party too.
Speaker 4: I feel like, yeah, when I first thought, I was like in the butt?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And I was like, that's that's a.
Speaker 1: Lot, that's gross. I would never Let's see, did you have exposure to any other kind of sexual content in your like formative years or teenage years, Like did you see movies or straight porn?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: I was extremely sheltered. Okay, I had an older sister. Okay, yeah, yeah, extremely sheltered, hyper obedient. As a child, like fully drank the Christian kool aid and was like if a little kid can be really judgmental and like a total prude, that was me. Yeah, I was like little Bible thumper kid.
Speaker 1: Can I ask a question that I have not talked to a lot of people about this, and maybe you guys can help me understand if you experienced this as well. I know of myself and of several others times when we might have said something negative about gay people or gay sex just to kind of like cover up, and I had like weird guilt about it. Did you ever have moments like that where you were like extra judgmental of the of the gay experience or like gay people or gay content you had seen on on on like TV. Yeah, I like, you know, that's gross. I can think of a couple of those things. And it was actually just toward individuals like in your life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, people I like was in high school with, oh, were like I don't think I ever said anything bad about them, but I knew my opinion of them. Honestly, I don't think it was like to cover up the fact that I was gay. It was more the fact that, man, this is getting.
Speaker 2: Like you were like, so you were like so invested in the in the drinking of the coolest Yes, yeah, like that you actually believed the propaganda exactly.
Speaker 4: Yea, So I was gonna say, this is getting like serious.
Speaker 1: That's what great like tell us the truth.
Speaker 4: This is something that I've thought about a lot and have had to like write lots of versions of this town. But what I realized after coming out and after leaving the church was that what I believed was that if someone didn't hate me as much as I hated myself, then they didn't love me. And it was this weird, twisted construct of love that I had that was actually just self hate. And so I hated the thing in myself, so I hated the thing in other people, right, And so I thought that I was like doing them an act of love by hating the thing that I saw as sin. And it's all kind of mental gymnastics, but that is so much of what is taught as morality in evangelical spaces, right.
Speaker 2: Wow, what was the process of like of like getting out of that mindset.
Speaker 4: I had some friends in college who I think were realizing that I was gay before I was acknowledging it, like I knew it but was not willing to accept it, and I think they were just like, he's gay, like whatever. And I went to a not super conservative Christian college, but a Christian college, so it was still just like a m we're not sure if we like gays, but like most of the student body was like, yeah, it's fine whatever. And I knew from conversations that they had that they were like, yes, being gay is fine whatever. And I was like, oh no, I have this construct inside me of like if you're not supporting me in me trying to kill this part of myself, then you don't love me.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: Insane. So I like broke off those friendships and didn't really know why. I like tried to rationalize it to myself. Yeah, and it really did take me like years to figure out these people were so good to me, why did I feel so let down by them? And so it was just thinking through all of that that finally came to that realization that it was just this twisted, sick sense of love and hate together.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I think for me it was like for what I like, what I've come to understand is that like because I fought it, and like I didn't want to be honest with myself about being gay. I think that comes off to other people as you being dishonest and not authentic, and people aren't attracted to that. Like, I don't think what I maybe felt as or could look at as homophobia now was really just someone being like, oh, this guy's just kind of full of Shitay.
Speaker 1: So wait, did you answer Cole's question about like what it took to kind of get out of Like it took a lot of thought, a lot of thought, thot thought.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I after college, So like I came out at the end of college, had this accidental boyfriend, and then moved moved abroad to Lithuania and went back in the closet. And while I was there, there were like no churches in English, so I just stopped going to church and was away from my family for an extended period of time for the first time in my life, and had experienced being out and then experienced going back in and all of that was kind of traumatic, but in the best way. And it just kind of like I realized you didn't believe this shit anymore. I was just like, I just want to like suck a dick, amen, sister. And it was honestly this like tear. I felt myself like standing on a cliff of like, Okay, if I step off, either nothing's going to change or I'm going to turn into the worst cinner imaginable and I'm going straight to hell. And really nothing changed.
Speaker 3: So do you remember the first dick you sucked? Yes?
Speaker 1: Who was it?
Speaker 4: Am I allowed to say names? You?
Speaker 3: I mean, you can talk about the penis itself?
Speaker 1: Well, no, no, I want to maybe the scenario of who this person was, how his dick laid it in your mouth?
Speaker 4: Is the gym showers in Kyoga Falls, Ohio at the former La Fitness when you were how old twenty three or four.
Speaker 1: So was this after college or after Can you tell us what you were doing in Lithuania.
Speaker 4: I was working for a university that had a study abroad program, So I was traveling around the States and Canada to recruit university students to study abroad in Lithuania. So I spent six to seven weeks every semester traveling around the US and then I would go back to Lithuania and basically act as a cultural guide or chaperone to the students that were studying there.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, So I.
Speaker 4: Had done this program a few years earlier, so I was like familiar with the school, with the culture, with the language to some degree.
Speaker 1: And is Lithuania a hard place to be gay? Yes? Oh so that's why you were felt like you were forced back in the club.
Speaker 4: It was a Christian university. Lithuania itself is just quite conservative, especially where I was in the capital maybe a little bit different, but I was on the coast of the Baltic Sea and it was much more conservative.
Speaker 1: Wow. Okay, And then you came back to Akron and sucked your first dick because you were like, wow, that was a long time not being gay. Time to jump back in and how did that feel? Was their shame or was there more like liberation?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I was shaking with excitement.
Speaker 1: You know what. The first time that I was with a man, I was literally like hyperventilating. I think, yeah, for sure. Yeah, I was so scared and so excited. And I also remember the first dick I sucked. It was a man from Louisiana, ginger rugby body. It was in Washington, d C. And the dorms that I was staying in when I had internships dorms, Thank god for those. My lord, who was the first dick you sucked? Cole Connor?
Speaker 2: Oh, man, I'm not sure if I like because I was struggling with it. I think my first few experiences with gay secks were like blackout drunk, so then I could be like, oh that was at me, that was just.
Speaker 3: Like that was I was so fucked up. I could rationalize that.
Speaker 1: Boy.
Speaker 2: But I do remember meeting a guy, and this was in Lexington. It was probably before I moved, doesn't Yeah, it doesn't.
Speaker 3: It was probably when I was like twenty one.
Speaker 2: He had the same name as me, the same birthday, Whoa, And we spent all night fucking and I never saw him again.
Speaker 1: Wow, well that's kind of fun.
Speaker 2: We had this like weird like connection. I was like, I definitely was like, oh my god, it's just like me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, I want to pull a couple photos up, if you don't mind, some younger photos mister, mister Emil Jamison before he was a Neil Jamison. Look at this guy. Look how cute?
Speaker 3: Look at that hair?
Speaker 1: Look at wow, look at this one. This this guy. Would this guy believe the life you have today?
Speaker 4: Absolutely not?
Speaker 1: Oh man, I mean I got so. It's funny, like you look very cute but very dorky. Were you always kind of dorky? Yeah? Yeah, yeah. You studied linguistics twice undergrad as well as grad. Yes, okay, all right, what made you choose that field?
Speaker 4: It was actually a suggestion from my mom.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: I originally wanted to go into music education, but that seemed too involved. As an I didn't want to do student teaching. I didn't want to like have two majors. So she was like, well, what about linguistics? Like you made up in alphabet when you were three, you learned language.
Speaker 1: It's fun.
Speaker 4: You've memorized the Hungarian national anthem. As a joke, like you love German? Why not this? And I was like, you know what, You're right. I think it's absolutely fascinating, like ninety five percent useless but really interesting.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm. Cool. So you do have a MU music background as well? You currently teach piano? I do. That's my day job, you guys. He teaches piano and he's learning to be a piano tuner. Can you imagine this person teaching you piano or tuning your piano? Look his Instagram up and if you live in LA and need such services.
Speaker 3: Reach out pretty well?
Speaker 2: Really yeah, but it's been so long, but I could probably pick it up again.
Speaker 4: It's like riding bike.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, if you need lessons, you live not far from me. Do you enjoy teaching piano most.
Speaker 4: Of the time?
Speaker 1: Okay? Yeah? All right? Cool, Well that's great. Well to get into just a little bit about what it's like today for you as a adult film creator. I want to talk a little bit also about you what it's like to consume adult Do you watch adult content? Do you like porn? Did you before? And do you less now? Like? What's that like?
Speaker 4: I've had like an undulating relationship with porn.
Speaker 1: Okay, great word, thank you.
Speaker 4: I think that it used to hold more importance to me, and now I'm just like it's it's so saturated, Like Twitter is literally just butts and dicks, and I just see so much of it that I don't know. Maybe it's that my taste has become more curated or more developed, and it's just like two guys fucking in a hotel room really isn't going to do it for me anymore. And that's also not the kind of content that I want to create, because it feels like factory made almost. It's just like where's the heart. I want to like make interesting things, not necessarily like I mean, kink isn't necessarily my thing. I say that, Yeah, that's actually not true. By weird and interesting, I just mean like scenarios lighting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your name might have come up actually when we had Troy Daniels on the program, because Troy. Yeah, we love Troy, and Troy's whole thing is boys and beds. Yeah, and like I think that you have said specifically that like you're tire that crap. Correct, Okay, yeah, all right, yeah.
Speaker 3: I like boys and dods too. I like making boys and duds.
Speaker 2: It's like the thing is, I'm like I was telling someone the other day, I'm like, porn is for the most part repetitive, and there's a formula to it, and it's like, you know, oral, oral, penetrated penetration, come come.
Speaker 1: It's like so I mean, and I mean that I would say, still kind of I know people talk shit about that formula a lot, and you know, we've come to rely on it as like a staple. But like, if you think about it, that is kind of a natural trajectory of natural sex as well, like like the four play. I mean, it doesn't have to I know, but like if the goal is to fucking come, you start with kissing, you start with building the chemistry oral and for play. And so I don't hate it. And you know, essentially we're, yeah, we're creating a fantasy, but we're also showing what sex is like and how it can feel good and like.
Speaker 4: Education and I mean sure it can, and how it can look at making it look good. Sometimes people have like awkward sex in the dark.
Speaker 3: Yes, you know, like normals and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know, and sometimes I understand, Like I read a book called Sex Outside the Lines by someone named Chris Donahue, who swore up and down that what he was trying to kind of purvey to his readers was that sex doesn't have to follow a formula. You don't have to be hard, you don't have to come, you don't have to follow this structured schedule in order to experience pleasure with a partner. Do you guys ascribe to agree with that?
Speaker 2: But when you're making porn, you want to make stuff that people want to watch, which is like, I mean, sometimes people get too nervous to be like sometimes real people having real sex might be too nervous and they can't come, or like they can't get hard, and like they're you know, so they want to see people having no problem with it, no issue, and like fantasize about having that experience themselves.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I disagree, Okay, tell us explain, exe expound. My favorite kind of porn to watch is where there is chemistry, whether there is whether it's real or manufactured, and a lot of the time that does not follow a formula. It just follows what your bodies want to do, and it feels more natural. It doesn't feel formula in it can follow that formula, but I think there's so much sex outside of that formula that is beautiful and exciting, and that is kind of where I want to land.
Speaker 1: Is there any content of yours that you're particularly proud of or like that you really enjoyed making anything that comes to mind?
Speaker 4: Yes, Okay, there is one with Riley Walker, right Walker, he's in DC.
Speaker 1: Okay, I believe What did you like about it? We forgot the camera was there? Was there a cameraman or stationary.
Speaker 4: There were two stationary cameras. I know, I just said I don't like doing stuff in hotel rooms, but this was in an Airbnb on a bed, and there was just kind of instant connection. We had had like maybe a five minute conversation beforehand, and I think we both surprised each other with our personalities, like how we talk to each other, and that just carried into the bedroom and it was one of those situations where I don't think it followed the formula. Really honestly, it's not like the most well shot thing, because like we forgot the cameras were there, so the angle maybe a little bit off, but the lighting is beautiful and you can just like clearly tell that there's chemistry between the two of us. I had so much fun editing it, just because we're like giggling the whole time, and also like asking each other questions and like making sure that we both feel okay.
Speaker 1: While the camera is still running. While that's beautiful, I cut those out because like that could be bonus content. People would really be into that. Actually, as a consumer myself, right, I would enjoy that very much.
Speaker 4: I also, mister Ramsey, really enjoyed my scene with you. I remember that we constantly went back and forth asking if we felt okay, and that our first scene, that was our first scene. Oh yeah, on our friend's balcony. Yes in Hollywood. To me, that just meant a lot. And also like I know, this is weird to do at the end of like any kind of sex, but we high fived, like you came on my face and then we high fived, and then like it just ends with me laughing really hard because who does that.
Speaker 3: I've done that? Yeah, we should high five. Yeah. I feel that it was just like it.
Speaker 1: Was so good. It was just an instinct. I think we just like we just had more. We just had a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: We did, and it's like really communicative.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, and that's why I feel like a high five just felt like the right thing to do. I will say, as someone who is a fan of your work, thank you, thank you. I have watched the scene. I've mentioned this many times. I don't know if you've seen this Cole. He has like a fifty five minute scene with Derek Cage in this beautifully lit hotel. I mean you're talking about you hate hotel and you hate beds. I know, excellent work. Like I mean, it's beautifully lit, there's great angles, and I'm shitting you not this is me plugging a person I care for, and like I'm I'm excited to have on this podcast. But like, honestly, I can't get through about sixty seconds of that scene without coming right, Like I just it's just so beautiful, and you know, and you're both people that I like very much and so to see you guys just have so much fun together. And you go in and out of like just hanging out into like deep passionate, fucking gorgeous works. Don't shy away from boys and beds or because it's not about the but also get artsy, Like I think you have a tendency toward being artistic with your body and the content you like to make exactly. I partly wanted to show those cute, young, dorky photos of you because as someone who doubted himself a lot for a long time and then now as all of a sudden, like or in the past twelve years, has been in the position to get paid for his naked body, was that something you had to just you like just realized one day, like yes, okay, what was it like kind of realizing like, oh, I'm attractive and I actually pose really well for the camera.
Speaker 4: Like it was part of my like leaving Christianity, where modesty was preached so hard that like don't show your body. Doesn't matter if you're a boy or a girl, like your body is not to be shown. And then I was in grad school and like the second semester, specifically, my professors were on strike, so I had like a class to go to each week, and I would just be in the gym for like two and a half hours a day because I had nothing else to do, like right and go to the gym.
Speaker 1: And this was where Scotland, Scotland, this is that's where you went to grad.
Speaker 4: School, University of Edinburgh.
Speaker 1: Okay, And so that is when you started to see some transformation in your physical shape.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I was like, oh, I'm attractive. I'm just going to post some like thirsty things on the internet. And it turned into like a creative outlet. And that was on your Instagram, that was on my Instagram. And I've described that as being like a crucible where I would like put in parts of my life that I wasn't comfortable with in my real life and like practice them in there, Like how do I be sexy because I've never let myself be sexy before? Or like how do I like flirt or accept compliments like on my physicality? Like these kinds of things just things that were new to you, new to me at twenty four, like what insane? And then once I got good at them with this online persona, reincorporated them back into my normal life.
Speaker 1: Like your personal life. Yeah wow, damn strikes and social media saving lives apparently. Yeah, well good work. Were you like a skinny kid before? Were you more of like a like average average and then like your twenty four year old self going to the gym two and a half hours a day and you're like, oh I'm hot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was all around the City gym all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, did.
Speaker 3: You not have like a like.
Speaker 1: Like moment hot hotness up? Yeah? Yeah. I feel like in my so in my twenties, I just felt like I was like I was like normal and cute and kind of like vaguely ethnic, and you know, I never had problems getting attention from cute boys, but I never I never like looked at a photo of myself and was like, damn killing it. It wasn't until I left my office job started going to grad school at age thirty, and then I was waiting tables and going to the gym way more. And that was when I kind of like, I don't know if it was the age that I was or the activities I was participating in where my body started to actually respond really well to exercise. Also, who doesn't love a beard? I sure love it, and I have stuck with it as most of the past fifteen years. But that was when Chris Ward found me at Raging Stallion. He saw pictures of me on a website called Dude's Nude. If you've heard of this super old school beta like sex, you know, like Grinder before Grinder maybe anyway, So he saw those photos and he was like, what can I do to convince you to work for me? And I was like me And it was then that I think, you know, I like started doing porn, moved to San Francisco, and that was at age thirty one, so like I was late to like owning it. And I was telling you on the way over here that, like, I even saw photos of myself from a shoot ten years ago, and it looks so good. And I don't think I even knew then, even as I was being paid by one of the top porn studios, that I looked as good as I did. Yeah. Self doubt plagues us in our community for so long. Yeah, because of the examples we've shared of like how we've grown up, and we've all shared we're just you know, fucked up people, us kids who are just constantly liberating ourselves and feeling empowered. And I feel very lucky to be homosexual, but it took a while to get there. How are you feeling now about your position in the industry.
Speaker 4: I don't know. It's a slow march. I feel like I'm doing the slow and steady approach as opposed to like jumping in applying to all the studios collabing with every person available under the sun. I am going slow.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you feel like you've been collaborating with a lot of people?
Speaker 4: Like, honestly, no, I am kind of picky.
Speaker 1: Cole Connor has no idea what that's like.
Speaker 4: I have started making my like baseline, who do I want to hang out with for an hour? Like I don't.
Speaker 1: That's a good one, thank you.
Speaker 4: I don't necessarily care how hot they are, how many followers they have, how big their dick is. It's like, do I want to give this person an hour of my time? Will I enjoy this? I have had several conversations recently about being charmed into sex and like that's my favorite thing. Like a hawkeye just isn't gonna do it for me anymore. It's gotta be a hot, nice guy who makes me laugh. Yes, So if you can do that there in luck?
Speaker 1: Okay, is there anyone that you haven't worked with that you would love to work with in the industry, Like anyone you're a particular fan of that you would love to meet?
Speaker 4: And I mean, this is not likely to happen, But like Francois Saga, such a common answer to this question, right, he just seems like an intriguing person.
Speaker 3: Based on what have you. I don't know if that's.
Speaker 1: You know what, like truly like personality and me sorry to talk personality minus. From what I've gathered, he just looks kind of like a cartoon fantasy version of gay male slash version of yourself. Just gonna go ahead, and so I think I'm like a foot taller anyway. No, it's just like the artistry of it. Yes, I think is really intriguing. I literally know nothing about him as a person other than people have said he's nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but other people in the industry. No, I just like having sex with my friends. Yes, my favorite yeah, yeah, the hot Dog boys just like going through them.
Speaker 1: Yes. If you guys have looked at our hot dog Instagram, you'll probably have seen Emial a lot, because once he got introduced to the fold, he became one of Mario Diaz's favorite go go boys. And I think I attribute that partly to your teacher's pet attitude.
Speaker 4: I do have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you sort of mentioned it a little bit about your childhood, so yeah, you can take the boy out of Akron, but correct. Yeah, Well, as we wrap up, I have one more question unless Cole, you have anything else I want to I want to bring back one of our past traditions on this show, and I think you know what it's going to be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can we do it?
Speaker 2: I wanted to say, just because, like I don't know, it's been weighing on me the past week or so since we heard about our.
Speaker 3: Friend ramon Mercury.
Speaker 1: I'm glad and.
Speaker 2: I thought it would be appropriate with him as our guests because the four of us were on that Pantheon shoot, yes, in Palm Springs, and you know, it was just four of us, Like I made dinner for us for and you and I went grocery shopping like just you and had a little really cute time as I spoke to it before and then like got we couldn't didn't know where we were, like where anything was in the grocery store.
Speaker 3: But it took a while to settle in that and like we.
Speaker 1: Lost Roman Mercury is what we're talking about.
Speaker 2: That, Like I'm affected by it and deeply saddened by it, and I just wanted to say his name.
Speaker 1: And thank you. I'm sorry. I actually meant to do that and completely forgot. I've been having so much fun in this conversation. But it's true we the three of us and Brodie Meyer and a couple other performers, had such a wonderful weekend with Pantheon men in May. I want to say of this past year and Roman Mercury, what a goofball. We had so much fun. He was my first scene partner ever really in studio. Yeah, I guess that photo that we that we showed was kind of from that weekend. Yeah, we'll miss thee Roman. Also Tim Krueger rest in peace. Like two huge losses in the industry back to back. Thank you Cole for mentioning that. As we wrap up, I would like to ask you a final question. Okay, mister Jamison, we could pull up one of those older photos Noah, if you don't mind. But we can also go even younger in the tradition of RuPaul's drag race as they used to do, if you could speak to your younger self.
Speaker 3: Just keep that one up because we don't want it to be too young.
Speaker 1: No, that's it, No, we can we can drop those. Yeah. Basically, like point being, tell your younger self a little bit about you today, and like what would you tell your younger self today? From what you know and what you've experienced since your younger years.
Speaker 4: That is a great question. And I'm thinking about myself in those photos when I was in the green shirt twenty two and the other one twenty three.
Speaker 1: Wow. What would you tell him?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would tell him to not be afraid of making decisions, to listen to what you know you want, and to not be afraid to disappoint your mom.
Speaker 1: Hey, yeah, that's pretty good advice. Reach out to us listeners if that sounds like good advice to you, don't be afraid to disappoint your mom's cool. Well, this was a great conversation, as I knew it would be.
Speaker 3: Thanks for coming on, of course, Thanks for so much you guys.
Speaker 1: Look for Emil Jamison at his into Graham listed there Emil Underscore. Jamison Underscore also been known on the other website as Femmy Daddy. Yeah right, yes, love that. Thank you so much for joining us, of course, sure to love you, love you too, yeah, blush again. Thank you all so much for listening and tune in to our next episode with none of Them. Mister Logan Stevens another beautiful multi hyphenet. Thank you, Cole.
Speaker 3: You're welcome. I am Cole Connor.
Speaker 1: I'm Adam Ramsey. This has been sorry for asking. By now bye.
Speaker 3: This has been sorry for asking.
Speaker 1: Be sure to like, comment and subscribe, and until next time, stay sexy.