Speaker 1: All right, So here's what I want to do to give away BFD tickets BFD May twenty fifth, Dosequi's Pavilion, We're giving away tickets. We're going to give away tickets to the first person that uses the iHeart app the talkback feature and can tell us the name of the two headliners. That means you know what it is. That means you want to go. If you can tell us the two headliners, leave a talkback message with your name, your phone number, your email address, and the two headliners for BFD May twenty fifth at Dosequi's Pavilion, that means you know about it, you want to go, and you're the kind of people we want to hook up. The good Eagle listener that rocks with us every single day. We have the reason why Mike McCarthy is not the Cowboys head coach anymore. And we'll talk about it in sports coming up here in thirty minutes. But this segment right here is brought to you by Roller Town beer Works. That's the brewery that Ben and I are partners in in Salnea, Texas and been one of the exciting things is all the different places out there, different restaurants or places you can go to that is carrying the big German. Our signature beer, the Cole Style l named in honor of the great Dirt Novitsky, with minimal hop, smooth finish. What are some of your places out there carrying the big German? First thing I think of as Marty B's and Bartonville. Hell yeah, I love Marty Be's. You can get him at some of the truck yards. Yeah, which is awesome. Hero down by the AAC kick Ass or the AAC itself. Yeah, we're moving a lot of big German at the American Airline Center and that means stars and MAVs, fans and concert goers are going and they're seeing it and they're getting it.
Speaker 2: So thank you for.
Speaker 1: That Tender Smokehouse or Totto Barbecue the Nook in Solon heyday in Solana.
Speaker 2: Did I tell you I'm going to her Tatoes tomorrow?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Is that right?
Speaker 1: Me and my wife and my daughter and the boyfriend are going to because it's at the Farmer's Market. Now, yeah, and I know that not only do they have amazing barbecue, but like you said, they have Rollertown.
Speaker 2: Oh hell yeah, So let's go.
Speaker 1: Thank you for supporting you can also get it to go at places like HB and certain liquor depots and uh, certain Kroger's and different different locations out there. If your favorite place doesn't carry it, ask him to carry it. We are distributed by Benny Keith.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just remembered another place.
Speaker 1: I'll be at tavern on Broadway places Badass in prosper So I'll be there tonight after the show.
Speaker 2: If you want to go have a drink with me, That's where I'll be. Are your ankles gonna go upside down?
Speaker 3: Makes your head?
Speaker 1: You can do a cakes I'm gonna do a keckstand, all right, Go do a cake stand with Ben tonight.
Speaker 2: But right now it's time for.
Speaker 4: This jus hot goss.
Speaker 5: Come stay on top in the woo shovel.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 4: So last night fire Aid was happening, and it happened.
Speaker 5: Uh you know, it's like a six hour thing, so something huge happened. I'm just gonna give you kind of the lineup. So I think the order of operations is kind of interesting. Okay, So Green Day first, and everyone becomes a place. Two or three songs. It's real quick. Green Day and this is all by the way, it's happening in two different arenas too.
Speaker 2: One it was the into It, Into It Yeah, okay.
Speaker 4: Bomber dum Yeah. So back and forth.
Speaker 5: There's a YouTube live stream and you know all that stuff. So Green Day Alanis Morris set Anderson pack and he brings out Chile and Doctor Dre oh no, and then after that high energy, they bring out Joni Mitchell. Okay, but it's all over a great cause. Joni Mitchell never lies and she is a great songwriter. DAWs, Steven Stills.
Speaker 2: And Graham Nash.
Speaker 5: Okay, Pink comes out and she covered Chris Christofferson and Joan Bias.
Speaker 3: Also covered some Zeppelin.
Speaker 2: Uh did she?
Speaker 7: She did Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You and it was one of the greatest covers I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's a good candidate to belt that out. She's got a powerhouse voice.
Speaker 4: I did not catch that on the set list. Oh my set lists.
Speaker 2: Set list.
Speaker 4: Get a little rusty, I'll admit.
Speaker 7: I started watching right as soon as Green Day started, and I was just like sucked in until midnight, right after Stevie Nicks, Rod Stewart, yep, Oh amazing, It's so funny I'm sorry. He had a really funny joke at one point because he goes, all right, guys, I got a new one for you.
Speaker 3: And he turner and goes, not.
Speaker 4: Like Maggie may you rocked in Austin Power?
Speaker 2: Yeah, not gray? Did they bump and stomach?
Speaker 6: See?
Speaker 5: That's why he did that. That's why he joked with everyone, because they've been making that joke about him. John Mayer, who was just missing us. It felt like he was missing something when he played.
Speaker 3: I thought it was really good. I was like, man, am I supposed to hate John Mayor?
Speaker 5: I like everyone's supposed to like John Mayor if they realize his music greatness. Yeah, you don't have to like his pop songs. You don't have to like your body as a wonderland. The guy's a guitar geek. Hey, would you check your email real quick? You gotta get that.
Speaker 4: He was a great He did really good earth Winding.
Speaker 3: Dude. It was right after they made like a speech.
Speaker 7: There was a teacher up there who talked about the wind got so bad that the fire spread and destroyed my house.
Speaker 3: Here's earth wind and fire.
Speaker 2: If you're gonna be named after the elements, I mean it's kind of the this is the moment that their pr person feared the whole way.
Speaker 1: So, and then right before she did that, the bulletin of Atomic Scientist got out there and talked about the Earth is in really bad shade.
Speaker 2: Oh now here's earth wind and fire.
Speaker 5: The black crowis brought out slows and they covered going to California.
Speaker 4: Sure did that.
Speaker 5: Then they brought up John Fogerty. Have you ever seen the rain? And nachers know they haven't?
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I was saying that the whole time. I was like, did y'all think this through?
Speaker 5: I don't know, Gracy Abrams, no doubt taint McCrae. You can't get away from him. He's standing behind you right now.
Speaker 7: Probably ye, Gracie Abrams, I didn't know. I thought she was Olivia Rodrigo for a she sounded like her, she looked.
Speaker 4: A lot like her, she's taller.
Speaker 3: She was really good, but I didn't know who her who she was.
Speaker 5: She's a combination of like two or three things to me, and like Walks a Hatchie with Taylor Swift with all that world yead so I.
Speaker 1: Feel like Taylor Swift and Walks a Hatchie are way different than Olivia Rodrigo.
Speaker 5: I think that's That's what I'm saying is Gracy Abrams kind of in the middle and has all those influences, but she's kind of folky.
Speaker 4: She's kind of and.
Speaker 3: The crowd loved her when she came out.
Speaker 1: She's was very popular because her dad did the Star Wars reboot. You know what I mean, You just gotta celebrate that. Stevie Nicks, Katie Perry, what Stevie do? It doesn't matter yep.
Speaker 5: Edge of seventeen and the Landslide and Aude.
Speaker 3: They only did about three songs each.
Speaker 5: The point of this reason I want to listen all this is because none of it matters. All the stuff that I mentioned does not matter. Because last night Nirvana played.
Speaker 2: How'd they do that?
Speaker 3: I guess they don't really care. I thought was good. Okay, so I woke up again.
Speaker 7: I fell asleep after Stevie Nicks, right, and I woke up and my phone was blown up there like did you see what happened last night? You had Dave Grohl, Chris nov Selich, Celik, however you say.
Speaker 3: Christ and uh.
Speaker 7: Pass smear thank you all on stage with female vocalists singing all.
Speaker 5: These no one knows. No one there new, it was not promoted, no one new.
Speaker 2: That's amazing.
Speaker 5: So I went and watched it this morning and it's clear no one knows. So when they come out and Dave Grohl gets on the drums, there's freak out. Now I'm watching this on YouTube and there's a chat box to the side.
Speaker 2: Are you watching this live?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: Watch it this morning. Okay, couldn't watch you last night. No, not doing music trivia, but watched this morning. And then I'm watching the chat box on the side too. All these people are going mind blown emoji blah blah blah. Also, when is Billy coming out and stuff like that because it's kids. But they see Dave Groll go to play drums, and I think they probably saw christ and was like, Okay, there's the tall guy. And then her mic is a little messed up. Saint Vincent comes out and they play and played with him. Yes, the return of Ravana with Annie.
Speaker 4: A little breed action that is so cool and.
Speaker 2: She played guitar.
Speaker 4: Yes, but she does this solo like her mic was a little jack. I think she should have been turned way up. We see the freak outs. I was watching I was like, Okay, nope, you could tell.
Speaker 6: No one knew.
Speaker 2: That's amazing.
Speaker 4: Tell the mike is a little.
Speaker 6: Messed up live stream.
Speaker 5: Okay, So Kim Gordon comes out for the second song.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm telling you to watch it.
Speaker 5: It's so dude, that's perfect. Joan Jet comes out for the third song.
Speaker 2: I can guarantee you who didn't come out as Courtney Love.
Speaker 5: Corning up did not.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: Let's see.
Speaker 5: Uh Kim Gordon played school and Joan Jet did Territorial Pissings.
Speaker 3: Uh huh, which is a three chord song by the way, great.
Speaker 5: And I have two clips I want to play here. Here is a christ on the mic, the big tall bass guy.
Speaker 2: Violent girl. Now, okay, the chat box is freaking out.
Speaker 6: That's amazing.
Speaker 4: Listen, how would you sound like? Oh wow, cool.
Speaker 6: Sh that's cool that you singing in that range.
Speaker 7: I've never heard her sing before, but that was amazing. But I did want to ask Kat, did you notice one thing from that performance besides her being great?
Speaker 3: Day being great?
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, I noticed a couple of things.
Speaker 5: Another observation I had is at the end, and they're kind of sang the part at the end. I actually pulled it in case we got there, because like I thought, it was actually kind of cool, like and I know it was weird stuff going on with the family right now. But when they were singing the part at the end, see if I have it right here, I fast forward.
Speaker 2: Little bam, there's davidka Im trading.
Speaker 4: Off and I went on again. This was a surprise. That's the thing that's like amazing here.
Speaker 5: I mean, I think I don't know what Twitter looked like at the times out you know, I watched this morning, but the chat box on YouTube with thousands of people, Holy crap, Nirvana's back.
Speaker 2: Are they going to tour this? Did they?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 2: Is this the headline?
Speaker 3: Like I don't know?
Speaker 4: People played after them?
Speaker 7: They want to say real quick, because I did tear up when it's Dave and her singing together, Like.
Speaker 4: I was just saying that fell a little gay about it. This morning, I was like, I've got in the song.
Speaker 2: Everyone is gay.
Speaker 7: And also so you see Dave like stand up and like tearing up and clapping. She not once looked back at him.
Speaker 2: That's the that's his wife. Who there his daughter? Oh it's his daughter, Okay, so it's the daughter not talking to him. She's taking moms.
Speaker 3: I mean they've been practicing apparently, so I don't know.
Speaker 4: I could pick up on that.
Speaker 3: I didn't pick up on that, but absolutely nothing.
Speaker 5: You know, she's also got a new album that she's working on and probably be nice to have dad's money get in the studio, and yeah you can.
Speaker 2: Yeah you can leverage that. Again, do you know what they raised? Did? They published?
Speaker 3: Sixty million?
Speaker 4: One billion dollar?
Speaker 2: Sixty million? Really?
Speaker 4: I'm is that right?
Speaker 3: I got this wrong last time.
Speaker 2: I got math wrong at one time. Now you can our YouTube, our.
Speaker 3: YouTube, follow or something, find out and come back.
Speaker 2: I'll do the research.
Speaker 5: I do have one more huge breaking music thing I want to do next, and we'll combine it with sports because we're on the Eagle, all right, it's coming up next