Speaker 1: Track open the sports page with the Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six to nine. In the games, Mike the Bulldog beyond you on Jr. R.
Speaker 2: Bulldog Sports Page. Rotch You by kaufmin and Land Injury Attorneys. Orlando City gets the win last night, Doggie.
Speaker 3: Not only did they get to win, Facundo Torres scores a goal. He becomes the all time leading goal scorer in Orlando City history. Orlando City wins two to one. Facundo Torres moves past the great Kyle Laren for first place on the all time goal scoring list. He now has forty five. Orlando City one step closer to securing the four seed in the MLS Cup playoffs, which are a couple of weeks away. I gotta tell you, gotta tell you, Orlando City sort of getting the hot going into the playoffs. Maybe Messi and his mercenaries down in Inner Miami better watch out Orlando City, huh.
Speaker 2: Which since you've got five of the last six I think wins. Right, Yeah, they're playing. They're playing well heading into the playoffs. By the way, the Bulldog was out at the Orlando Pride practice yesterday. Little funny story. You know they're undefeated that there's never been a NWSL team that's undefeated before. So, you know, I'm talking to some of these Pride players and I go, have you guys ever heard of the nineteen seventy two Miami Dolphins And they go, they.
Speaker 3: Go, what what are you talking about? I got they had they were undefeated, the only NFL team, So they were like, wow, really, So I educated these these you know, twenty two year old Orlando Pride players on nineteen seventy two Miami does.
Speaker 1: And then at the end of the season, what happened? Don't tell them that part what they want? They won the Super Bowl? Oh I didn't you're thinking of the Patriots. Yeah, the Dolphins are the only unblemish team in the STY. I always heard that, but I never I thought up that they dorked it when it came to the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Now they won them all.
Speaker 1: Look at Mike the Bulldog Bianchi going to a Pride practice, not even.
Speaker 3: Educating the Orlando Pride on the history.
Speaker 2: Tigers, Royals, padres All moving on to the Mets, and Brewer is going to go to a Game three today. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like, I love to see the Tigers beat the Cheat and Astros. As you mentioned, the Royals beat the Orioles. My Pods eliminated the Braves five to four, And yeah, the Brewers and Mets go to Game three tonight, so yeah, and then we'll head into the next round of the playoffs. So it's gonna be exciting Thursday night game the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at the Falcons tonight. The Bucks are off to a three and one start heading into the game tonight, they are all alone sole possession of first place in the NFC South. But the Falcons are pretty damn good this year, so it's gonna be a tough game on the road for the Bucks. The Bucks are coming off. I think it was their best performance last week against the Eagles, which came a week after their worst performance against the Browns. But last week the offense gain I think their offense game like four hundred and forty five yards last week, scored on four or six possessions in the red zone. The defense sacked Jalen Hurts six times, so hopefully they can get after Kirk Cousins tonight. Hopefully Kirk Cousins, though, will throw at least one touchdown pass to my fantasy tight end Kyle Pitts, who's done absolutely nothing. I knew it. I knew he was going on Fantasy Dog.
Speaker 2: I mentioned it back in our in the Loop news segment. Orlando going to be hosting some more March Madness. It's a few years down the road, but it's good to have that commerce coming into the city. Beautiful.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, twenty twenty eight will be hosting the nc the first and second rounds of the NCAA Basketball Tournament. You know, three years ago, I think it was three years ago when they hosted the basketball tournament over at the Kiss, So it's always it's always great to have the n cua A tournament in town. And you know, the people who who are the sports executives in this city, like Jason Siegel of the Greater Orlando Sports Commission, they took a great job getting sports events in this city. As you know, Orlando was named the I think it was the number one sports event city in the country by the UH Sports Journals. So yeah, Orlando, Orlando getting it done when it comes to bringing sporting events to town.
Speaker 2: I still don't understand why. And I know it's because of regional boundary restrictions and whatnot. I still think the population of this state is at the point where we could support some more full time major league sports in this this town.
Speaker 3: I definitely think we could support an NFL team.
Speaker 2: No doubt.
Speaker 3: Question about you have you have you have two you know, you have two NFL teams in l A. You have two NFL teams in New York. I'm not saying we're as big is that, but we're not. We would only have one NFL team in Orlando, and then you have Tampa, and then you have Jacksonville, Miami. This state is pretty spread out. So yeah, when you have a city like Orlando, which is one of it is the biggest city in America without an NFL team, I definitely think we could support it, no question. Yeah, I don't know if we could support major League Baseball with all of those games, but hey, we couldn't do any worse than the Rays, no or the Marlins.
Speaker 2: Right. Yeah, here, I was just I'm just I'm just thinking outside the box here. Now, Well, why why don't we start courting the Los Angeles Chargers. They really don't have a home field. They don't because any game they have, there's more fans from the opposing team there than their own for the most part. Yeah, hey, let the Rams have SOFI stadium. Chargers come east, settle in here in Orlando. We will fully embrace you. Can we rename them though, so it's not Orlando Chargers? Well, yeah, I guess I think you would need to okay, keep the name recognition.
Speaker 3: Or we could just go back to our you know, we could name him after our last championship football team you were, Lando Apollos.
Speaker 1: Stop please, please don't even tie them all right, stop all right.
Speaker 2: Mike the Bulldog Bionchy, host of Open Mic over on AM seven and FM ninety six to ninety game, Why didn't you bring this idea up on your show?
Speaker 3: I missed the Apollo Steve Sperrier coaching the team.
Speaker 2: Talk you off about the Apollos. Thank you for taking time out of your show to join us here for the sports page each morning, brought to you by Coffin and Lin.
Speaker 3: Listen to Under Oath with Attorney Jeff Coppin every Saturday morning. It's seven thirty am. You can listen on FM ninety six nine the game. You can catch extended versions by searching Under Oath with Jeff Kaufman on your favorite streaming platform. Oh oh.
Speaker 1: Listen Taco on demand, Download the iHeartRadio app.