Speaker 1: This is a Fatal four podcast.
Speaker 2: See that's your problem. You haven't set to m fromagin, but you have an upside down which we w for. Wombo folks, welcome to us about dragon Ball. I'm your host, will join me as Usualsky's wheeler.
Speaker 1: Holy shit, that's how we're starting this. Okay, I got nothing for you there, cud, that was well done. Thank you, thank you. If you like well done, you go like the brains on vegeta this week because they're cooked like well done eggs. We were talking about episodes of dragon Ball ze Kai but as usual, thank you so much for tuning in. This is your first episode. It is your one hundredth episode. Kind of the episodes that we've done at this point. This this is number forty eight. Actually, oh were we at the anniversary yet? We were close? We're coming up. We're like two months away.
Speaker 2: Maybe, oh my god, so something about should we do something for the one year?
Speaker 1: Probably we'll talk about that, we'll.
Speaker 2: Figure something, we'll review one piece or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Fuck it.
Speaker 2: Anyways, I think you once again. But your support helps us always. You like, subscribe, share, comment, whatever you can to help promote and we can get boo out of his big sack of shit, bullsack whatever he's contained in. It really does look more and more like a ball sack every time they show it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he really needs to come out because I'm tired of waiting. We have bootballs.
Speaker 2: Ooh, that's good.
Speaker 1: That's good, it's good, It is good.
Speaker 2: It's very nice. You're welcome, But if you want to bust, you can come and join us on our Patreon, Pature dot com for a pod. We have a whole lot of nonsense. Again, add free version of this episode. We got our discorder we talk a whole bunch of nonsense as well, and we got our exclusive movie podcast, Mystery Saying Theater, where we talk about Brolly the second coming in our next next month Bio Brollie a whole lot of BROI.
Speaker 1: Because I've been told it's it's worse than the one we just watched, and the one we just watched was dog shit.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll see how we feel about that. But I want to get thinks might though, so you know, well subjective anyhow, Kaz, how you doing.
Speaker 1: Well? How I'm doing? I could tell you okay, but I think it may be best put into the words of someone else who has been much beligned in the pro wrestling industry at times. But I think, especially now, his words are more relevant than ever.
Speaker 2: Tell me when I'm telling lies. Jesus Christ had a heart attack right there? What the fuck?
Speaker 1: I was right about everything? Well, well fucking right about everything.
Speaker 2: Who would have thought you played attention to a child show? Congratulations?
Speaker 1: Fuck you?
Speaker 2: You played blues clues, gratulations, You saw a blue No will you're playing booze clues. We're not doing this, We're not. You saw the blueprint on Vegeta's forehead, he went, we can't too. That's where Bobby transports.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh that's very good, and I have a lot of fun with that.
Speaker 2: This is gonna be a nightmare episode if this is how we're starting.
Speaker 1: And we haven't even introduced seen the character yet. No, wait to oka't wait to have fun with whatever the funk that is.
Speaker 2: You really don't know what Boo looks like yet? No, that's fascinating. Well, I don't know if like you know, you always look at like the dragon ball stuff online and you'll get the fun goes and stuff like I.
Speaker 1: Tried very hard to like not look at That's impressive.
Speaker 2: I'll give you that. That's very impressive, Like I because I don't want to know. I mean that's fair, but I'm saying like even just by accident.
Speaker 1: Like there's a possibility I have and I don't know what that's fair. Yeah, it's probably as far as as far as I know. You don't like potentially know that, Oh this is what this fucker is. Like you just you just see a weirdo design or something like Okay, yeah like it. Yeah, I could have seen like some bullshit from one of the other you know, series or whatever. Yeah, I'm not fair, not looking for any of this or know anything about it.
Speaker 2: It's just it's just sell again.
Speaker 1: I mean, this show is weird enough that wouldn't be the shocking thing.
Speaker 2: Well, give it a couple of months, we'll get there. Anyways, we got episodes.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: In our first episode, oh Jesus, I gotta choose my tabs real quick, a Heart of Evil awakened, vegeta Prints of Destruction. So we come back on our big Debora Gohan fight. Debora now has a final fantasy ass sword all of a sudden.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and them on sucking ship. Yeah, it's the like the first time ever Goku and Vegeta are in agreement, like, dude, why aren't you training like you've had seven fucking years my dude, right, and like he's telegraphing all his fucking moves, why aren't you doing anything?
Speaker 2: In fairyness? Gohan does eventually break the sword with his hands.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, eventually he does some cool ship take this sword. You can't break this sword really, but he does do that. You know, he does the sword catch moves everybody does.
Speaker 2: Right now, as cool as Goku. Goku two fingers, Gohan, two hands.
Speaker 1: This is true. I forgot about that, and we did have a sword catch this year already.
Speaker 2: Goku knows how to pleasure his swords. Gohan not so much.
Speaker 1: Wow uh so, Yeah, he breaks his sword in, but Vegeta have done.
Speaker 2: He just wants to be with his boyfriend Goku. This whole time. He's like, He's like, I don't care about any of this. I just want to be with Goku.
Speaker 1: I just want to fuck this dude up. That's all I want.
Speaker 2: Why do you see you fucked because I want to fuck Goku. It's heated rivals.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's it's heated sayings.
Speaker 2: There's so rivals. You know, I get, I get I would Anyways, the bird realizes that there's something going on here.
Speaker 1: Immediately, I'm like, oh, you picked up on it immediately.
Speaker 2: I was like yeah. I was like, no, there it is. No, I haven't proven that. You know how hard it was not to say anything. Would you call him maj in Vegina?
Speaker 1: Okay, that what he's actually called modic?
Speaker 2: Yes, legally his license plate.
Speaker 1: He's got personalized plates m J J.
Speaker 2: Yes, if you Goku, Yeah, I know his character name is Martin Vegina. But when you call that ship, I'm like fuck. And I had to go to text you Robbie immediately, like this fucker called Vegina two weeks ahead.
Speaker 1: That was like three weeks ago.
Speaker 2: I know, my god, damn it, Like how of all things? And I didn't get to spoil and you do it for yourself, you have all things.
Speaker 1: I didn't spoil it.
Speaker 2: I was like no, I mean figured out.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was like, damn, we're really telegraphing dudes who are real angry and evil have a problem. Hmmm who fits that description amongst us? Yes?
Speaker 2: Uh so the boys like yeah, I'm good, I'm out. And Bobby was like you sure. He's like, yeah, I got to plan and bring me back home. He's like all right, So we go back to the ship and the board goes in his little pod and they're like what what happened? And then Vegeta is like, dude, you could have finished him, Like we have our friends that are stuck in stone right now, but you're being a big pussy boy and you couldn't beat his ass.
Speaker 1: Come on, he's not wrong.
Speaker 2: Now he owns him with facts and logic. Once again, he's what sucks. Vegeta is a dick, but he's not wrong. No, he's Vegeta is the Scott Summers of dragon Ball. Oh Cyclops. Yeah, when people like.
Speaker 1: Psyclops is not is a dick, but he's not wrong.
Speaker 2: I mean that's yournievol Yeah yeah, but I.
Speaker 1: Don't know if he talks, I would debate that Cyclops is every evil. I don't think Cyclops is wrong in AVX, but you.
Speaker 2: Know, I mean, should he even killed Xavier?
Speaker 1: Okay, here I am on record of fu Charles Savior. Canonically, I am I am the lead. Fuck Charles Xavier. Guy. Wow, you think all your baldies would stick together? But no, charlesy fuck Charles. Charles Zavier is a piece of shit. He has fucked over the X Men so many times because he's an egotistical dick shit dick bag.
Speaker 2: But to be fair, him killing Xavier led to the Red Skull harvesting his brain. Sure, but that's not good. It's not great. But also charlesy Zager abandoned an entire team and lied about it for decades. Yeah, well I like I like Xavier and crack Coo where he's got that cool helmet on and he can walk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, leave him and Crooko and blow it up.
Speaker 2: That's what Marvel did basically with that whole island.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they were like, oh, we we have to.
Speaker 2: We have a big money draw.
Speaker 1: No, we have to fix this.
Speaker 2: That's what do deal with other comics. Oh, the Ultimate Universe is making a bunch of money. So sorry, we have to make our own Absolute Universe now, because fuck you speaking with did you I guess comic spoilers? Did you get the latest? Read the latest the finale of the Ultimate Verse?
Speaker 1: I have, I have not, but I'm very I'm not reading them, but I'm just paying attention to them, so I don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I guess spoilers. Uh, the final page just says the Ultimate Universe will returned.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck, we're going We're gonna get a fucking absolute crisis.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: Oh that's gonna suck. You know what, actually was it actually good?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Metal?
Speaker 2: You liked metal?
Speaker 1: No? I said, I said, you know what wasn't?
Speaker 2: Actually it wasn't. Okay, I've got to say they don't way you like the metal?
Speaker 1: No? No metal sock.
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Anywill?
Speaker 2: Then you don't like the Batman. You don't like all the evil Batman's No, I don't. Everyone loves the badman who laughs?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Batman who sucks dick, that's all the Batman? Fucking dragon ball?
Speaker 2: Uh yes, jay ball. Anyways, Yeah, so Virgina's losing is fining to go on? Is that wrong? So then Kimito, he's.
Speaker 1: Going by its con supreme kind supreme kai.
Speaker 2: I got'ta even know one named to calling him at this point. I might have just called him the name they call him water in the show My bad.
Speaker 1: No, don't keep it, don't keep it. Was a big, big red guy.
Speaker 2: You're right, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Uh they called him shin Shin.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, what the fuck was this other real name, I don't remember. Supreme Kai. We called Supreme Kai Kai. Now yeah, Supreme Kai is like, what he has another challenger? What does he mean by that? And he's like deducing it, like uh, like a Door of the Explorer episode. He's staring at all of them, and then he stares at Gohan. Then he looks at GA's back and he's like, oh, no, he can't be.
Speaker 1: He's like, oh, I sensed the dark side in him.
Speaker 2: And then uh, Vegeta Bobby starts working his magic and Vegeta starts making the same noises when I have to watch a calm Newman match, he's like like losing his mind having a SPADs attack. Uh.
Speaker 1: And then Supreme Ky says that Vegina needs to let go of his negative emotions and he's like fun like that, I'm like, funny, if that's what you that's what needs to happen, You're fucked. That's never happened.
Speaker 2: And then you knew he was evil because now he has red electricity around him. Do you know what I'm saying? It says the blue and let me red is evil. And now he's like, oh, laughing his ass off, and he has the m on his forehead.
Speaker 1: M h, I regot, I actually wrote this. I actually so, I actually wrote So what is he mated vegeta now or something? Oh yeah?
Speaker 2: Sometimes sort of suicide squad.
Speaker 1: Here, yeah. Uh And if if they couldn't get any worse, We're back at the tournament and it's your sake.
Speaker 2: You're saying this grandstanding.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh this this, this can't get like bullshit again.
Speaker 2: I'm like saying posing like I love it, and they're like, oh, is he gonna pay back? Eighteen's like what, I don't know. I wish we had a price or something. I don't know. And then they're in the crowd and at one point I forget why they're talk about, says wish wish be looked, I could pay my mortgage. Yeah okay, oh this is when they tell report back because can they beat can they beat up Satan and then win the prize money? Now, like yeah, that's how that works.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Chi Chi is just obsessed with with money now. It's it's not a it's not a good look.
Speaker 2: No. And then mister Fans is making some faces for the ages here where he's like, it's just show that all these freaks are back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bob and Bobby d H tells Virginia to start just beating the ship out of everybody, to start get siphoning off energy.
Speaker 2: Right, and this is where we just have which is crazy.
Speaker 1: I just want to fuck this man up.
Speaker 2: And that's what Vegeta has. Still have self control, even under mind control.
Speaker 1: We get we get a little more than the next episode too. But yeah, yeah that this one ends. Uh we said the rematch finally, Yes, this was vindication. This one felt good.
Speaker 2: It felt good.
Speaker 1: It did it was nice to be right for once, but also a good episode. Yeah, we've been building towards it.
Speaker 2: I mean there's reason for him to want to do this, so yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad at it. It makes it makes sense, and it makes more sense the further we get into the episodes too. Yeah, I hate say I may not it may surprise you which side I'm on in this arcus mm hmm, or it may not. O.
Speaker 2: Uh well, we'll see how dangerous and new Vegeta is right after this and we are back and we are starting off this next batch for episode one, I am the strongest the clash of Gocu versus Vegeta. So Regeta is really trying to fight Gocu, and Goku's not taking this seriously, so Virgina's like, I bet it goes on genocide mode and blows up a junk of the arena into the.
Speaker 1: City, just straight murders some people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably give me like one hundred, one hundred and fifty, maybe I can.
Speaker 1: I will say one thing I have written down here that I thought was a very good artistic choice is giving him the black eyeliner.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It looks very cool.
Speaker 2: You know, he's he's evil now, yes, And people are like, mister saying, yeah, stop him. That was I was like, yes, mister Satan. He's like, you have to stop him. How am I going to stop him?
Speaker 1: Like you do?
Speaker 2: And then he starts talking to him. He's like, all right, buddy, you must have roved two much. But she's like, I forgot.
Speaker 1: Him, Like I wanted so badly, so badly for him to stick his hand out towards him and dud blow him the fuck away. Thankfully I would I would have cheered.
Speaker 2: Instead. He's like, well, you two can fight, and what it gets to fight me?
Speaker 1: And then he just goes why Yeah, he just watches it. It's so good.
Speaker 2: Goku's still done taking him seriously, but she continues to go on fucking psycho mode and blows up another part of the arena.
Speaker 1: Uh and then and then Goku has a realization like, oh, this fucker is Lego. He's like, you just want to fight me? You let you let him do this? You let Poppy cast the fucking spell so you could get more power.
Speaker 2: Like what's the wrestling equivalent of this?
Speaker 1: Like what is it? Like?
Speaker 2: Even a wrestling equivalent?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, let me think, like I mentioned, like, oh oh here it is. I gotta go for it. It's it's awesome. Uh turning heel at WrestleMania and joining fence.
Speaker 2: I guess. But like, but he got his batch of a rock though before were that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I guess I guess my very.
Speaker 2: I was taking like Seawan Taker too, where Sewn wasn't getting that match until he started acting out of his pocket.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I like that.
Speaker 2: And then Shawn just started on a vision like Sewn just shooting up half the roster.
Speaker 1: Now I like, yeah, okay, I like, yeah, I like that one better. Yeah that's good one. Uh So yeah, he gets more power from Bobby and it's basically unleashed the true Vegeta.
Speaker 2: Yeah uh, and Goku's like, all right, you want this fight? Was like, no, I can't let you do this. I can't let you take me down. Go fucking It's like all right, bet he starts charging up and keep bless in his face, like, oh my god, he's fucking sayings.
Speaker 1: Turns out Goku's about that life.
Speaker 2: Goku also actually blood thirsty.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. Goku also wants this fight, he just doesn't want it that way.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then finding Vegeta admits all of his ships.
Speaker 2: Right, he's how jealous of It's like you what you saved my life?
Speaker 1: You piece of ship? Fuck you like you're a common just trash.
Speaker 2: Like living his best life right now. But he doesn't care because he's because he's only living it because Goku let him.
Speaker 1: Yes, all this is only because because Goku uh saved his life and gave him all of it. And he's like, I would rather have none of it and still have my pride.
Speaker 2: Then I'd rather kill myself to him that you would be my friend.
Speaker 1: It's I mean, it's the most hater ass thing that's ever happened.
Speaker 3: Hey hey, hey, oh the same yeah, and at least when Supreme Ky He's like, all right, fine, you gotta do what we gotta do. At least Go Coo apologized.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Also during this, Bob and He's watching it is just ecstatic.
Speaker 2: He's like just getting a heart on this whole time.
Speaker 1: Dancing around.
Speaker 2: Gonna happen. He's going to happen.
Speaker 1: He says, in your face, Supreme Kuy, Bobby, he's a weird little freak, but I kin'd.
Speaker 2: And then at least Go is smart enough. He's like, move us somewhere where you're not going to kill people, and Bobby's like, fuck it, Yeah, let's do it. I don't give a ship. They went to the most empty location possible, a TENA taping, and they basically just just set up, Uh what did I write down? Oh? Because then they're like Hercule was like because he went back to Mistress sat like, uh, what do we do now? Like we can't have the tournament?
Speaker 1: Yess, that's the end of the tournament.
Speaker 2: Rights I worked one mister so's the greatest worker of all time. I don't know what the context is, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he still comes out as the champion and the hero to everybody, even though all of this insane shit has happened.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: That we do see in the background eighteen they're watching him, right, which I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: So then now they're in these empty hey no, no, poor ice caps here, we got a nice empty desert.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, and then Virgina is still denying Bobby's advances. I'm like, wow, us the greatest tweener of all time? Really, what do you think about it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Basically, Vegeta's ego was stronger than any magic, right. It's fucking hilarious. And nope, even supreme guys like I didn't know that was a thing that was possible.
Speaker 2: It's like it's it's almost a superpower.
Speaker 1: Yes it is. And go Goku is just like, fuck it. We fucking we ball. Yeah, we dragonball. We do jump over to Goten and Trunks for a second.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And it's very funny because they're like, we don't want to miss any of the stuff, even though they've missed all of it.
Speaker 2: Right, Like what if our dad's beat up machen Bou already? It's like, no, don't say that.
Speaker 1: Oh, here's an interesting thing I didn't think of. Are they going to get there and their dads are fighting. Well, what what's gonna happen here?
Speaker 2: Well, when they pull well, they're headed to the direction of the ship, right, so the first you're gonna pull up on Criolla and Piccolo being stones.
Speaker 1: And they're going to have a bad time.
Speaker 2: We don't know necessarily how hard they are from the ship, so I don't know if they're going to find that direction.
Speaker 1: Here's another thing. We also don't know what type of day is it.
Speaker 2: Oh, god, twenty four hours.
Speaker 1: It obviously hasn't because we haven't hit night time yet.
Speaker 2: Time works different than China.
Speaker 1: I guess. But yeah, so they're terrified they're going to miss everything, so they're they're heading out. They really want to see Majin Boom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so do we don't we? All right, Cliffhanger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, yet the last thing we see is that a Goku tosses go on to cinsubines, Yeah, and tells him to make sure he gets angry. Mm hmm, because when he has the only time he's ever actually useful. Yeah, it's like, forget your therapy, all that stuff you learned on that couch, just forget all the fuck your couch, Fuck your couch. Two Chappelle Show references in One's Good.
Speaker 2: Here you can learn more how we feel abou Chappelle showing off the rails.
Speaker 1: That is true. Actually, you can find out how good of a show we think Chappelle Show was compared to other shows of all time. Yeah, on, it's our Patreon exclusive Off the Rails Whildin get for three bucks a month. Wow.
Speaker 2: Very cool. But you know this is very cool. The last episode of our trio here right after this, and we are back with the final episode of the Bobby Saga episode countdown to revival crush Bobby's ambitions. So go on and uh scream guy have a great idea, like YouTube fight, We're gonna go beat up Bobbity and the bora mm hmm, which not a bad idea. They get in the ship at one point and there's just a whole bunch of guns just standing there, like do we fight this guy out?
Speaker 1: None of them really want to. And I kind of told what he did. He did, like going to like a solar flair, I think something like that, something to the effect of it, where he just instant chaote all of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so now we're we got the fight.
Speaker 1: Yep, did it live?
Speaker 2: Up to your expectations, I think so far. Yeah, a lot of knee strikes in this one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have ah no beams, just fists very FTR. Yeah, yeah, a lot of body shots. I think I think the sayings need to work more on their core because the body seemed to do a lot of dam Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, so I wrote down at one point key Battle, let's go. So I'm seeing the.
Speaker 1: Key battle Yeah, oh yeah, Bean fight Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah fight. At one point I wrote down, Goku is so sick of a Gina's bitching mm hmmm, because I think he just whales on him when he starts go playing again. Yeah, but you also watch Goku in the Masha Walk Challenge.
Speaker 1: Yes, everybody seems like doing the full Nelson lately. It's very interesting.
Speaker 2: I like everything has its one specific wrestling move that everyone uses.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm. Uh yeah that that Beam fight basically just they just blow everything up. Uh. And then we go back to uh Gohan and a pin kay who they're finally in the main main room with the with the bootball. It is glowing now.
Speaker 2: Balls balls are glowing yep, and.
Speaker 1: That that's not good. No.
Speaker 2: I did write one point that Vegeta and Goku were treating earth dynamic pretty much the way they've just been blowing ship up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm glad they're out just where there's nothing. Yeah, uh where there were there were people all around.
Speaker 2: Right, I wrote down, Gohan is up bitch because he can't get angry.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is true just in general. Uh we do. We didn't get I don't know if you if this was where your mind went. We got to find Lion king moment with Gocu and Vegeta, oh Gocus hanging out of the ledge and Vigeta grabs his hand. Oh I even I even't picked that up. Interesting, it's just what it looks like to me. He was just very scar and Bufasa and I really wanted to wanted him to just toss him off the fucking ledge.
Speaker 2: Or tech techan.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't. Once again, I don't do fighters.
Speaker 2: And okay, So in the Tecan Games, there's a thing called the Devil Jean and hey Hachi, the the grain old of the Mishima Zaibatsu takes his son kazu Ya Kazia, who he thinks has the Devil Jean, and he throws him off a cliff into a volcano to test if he has it's like to say, I'm witch trials. He throws him off a cliff to see if he's a devil or not. Uh, and then he comes back and to tech and one we find out he is the devil. And then he throws hey Hachi into the cliff.
Speaker 1: Techan sounds weird as ship.
Speaker 2: Oh, it gets real weird when they have like Jin his other son who's also the devil, and they're also throwing each other off cliffs and hey Hashi survives and he comes back.
Speaker 1: It's the bear at devil.
Speaker 2: The bear is hey ha Shei's the number one student.
Speaker 1: Of course it is.
Speaker 2: He's also in love with the panda.
Speaker 1: Well that's the first thing you said that made any sense, shout out Tea. Yeah. So then Vegeta like tosses a bunch of rings at Goku that pin him to the a fucking rock. Yeah, and he just starts talking ship again and we get a flashback of Bolt. We actually get to see all the times that Goku a fuckedgeto Yeah, And I was like, this is that's a fun, healthy relationship. Yes, And then he just starts beating the dog shit out yep. It's uh, but because of the medium up booze ready. Yeah, it turns out because they were both super Saiyan too. Yes, yeah, I have that read a super saying too. Uh. The whole thing filled up a way? What could they thought it was going? Oh, that's what we do need to mention. The coolest part of the fight is when they are uh in that cave and we at the command made gallic gun. Oh yeah, they the entire fucking area good ship. Uh yeah, yes, so the so the balls, the balls burst.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get the gobbled Booker next week, yep.
Speaker 1: And Bobbity moves them outside so they won't fuck up his ship. Thanks of him, it's very nice. Go On has to try to remember to get a angree, but he's not angry enough and this is not gonna go well.
Speaker 2: Well, well, I guess we have to see, uh the every predictions of what Boo looks like.
Speaker 1: That's a good question. I would if you hadn't asked me the guest before I'd seen him, I wouldn't guessed something similar to the.
Speaker 2: Borough pink.
Speaker 1: Is pink?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just saying the boris thinking is that what you meant?
Speaker 1: Or even like red.
Speaker 2: No, he's pink.
Speaker 1: I guess. Yeah, it's like he's like a salmon Okay, what's that he's a salmon colored demon?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's why I called my wife. What colored? You don't even have a wife.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't know that the Free k fame.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I assume he's some sort of just uh, you're just based on what our other villains have looked like, some sort of fucked uh evil dude.
Speaker 2: Now he went through the Command Mayo like every other villain so far.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a good question, have they all? I know? Well, it still has sel did I mean obviously, I mean Vegeta has his version of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he has this version. Yeah, yeah, reason I guess Free didn't. But yeah, what like what did you guys like a signature beam?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Uh, I mean I'm sure he'll have. Will it be the command may have? Probably not, but it'll be something similar, gotcha.
Speaker 2: Uh, Well, I guess we'll find out what he looks like next week. So there'll be the start of the Majuan Bu saga.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so we're it. So we've got the is there how many songs do we have?
Speaker 2: We have one? Two, three four, and if I tell you the names of them, they're definitely spoilers.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, I don't want to that. I don't carey something my head left. Yeah okay, So where what are we through? Three? Now?
Speaker 2: Is that since we started.
Speaker 1: Like to the season? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we got through say Man Rold tournament, bobbedy.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, Yes, we started, we started a new a new saga next week? Cool?
Speaker 2: Yes, well next week, what will Boot look like when he emerges from his ball sack? We'll go I never step up and do something right? How long would you to hold up this evil masquerade of sorts? Will the kids do anything right? Well? I do anything right in my life? To the next week and find out on the next episode of Ultimo Dragon Ball Season woo oh my.
Speaker 1: You've been listening to a Fatal four podcast. Subscribe today wherever you get your podcasts, and visit fatalfourpod dot com for more episodes, merchandise, and info on the Patreon