Speaker 1: Couch and today we have the lovely Jada Stevens. Hello, Hello, welcome to the Private Talk Podcast. Thank you for being gracing our couch.
Speaker 2: With your big booty. Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Yes, so, you've been out on the convention all day long, so thank you for bringing yourself in here and uh giving the Private Talk Podcast listeners what they want. You've been on someone that they've been requesting that we wanted to have on the on the show.
Speaker 2: So thank you so much for gracing us with your booty.
Speaker 1: And yeah, so tell everybody out there at Private Talk Podcast if you're at an AVIN person that you haven't been here in Las Vegas. What could they see at the show? What kind of things have you been doing all day? Let us know a little insight of miss Jada Stephens's life.
Speaker 3: Basically, you can come meet your favorite stars, like I'll let you squeeze on the booty.
Speaker 1: Ooh it's bad though, how much you want to pay to scooz on that booty?
Speaker 2: Data?
Speaker 1: I don't know if you wait in that line for an hour, if you wait that line for an hour, because sometimes those lines get crazy.
Speaker 2: This is a convention.
Speaker 1: It's just like any other convention that you guys go and see from a comic con.
Speaker 2: You know what do they do?
Speaker 1: The autograph shows from sports memorabilia and all kinds of things like that. It's you know, you wait in line, you're seeing your favorite stars. You get a picture, you can get an eight by ten DVDs, all kinds of things.
Speaker 2: Do you have any merchandise for your fans out there?
Speaker 1: What do you have?
Speaker 3: Actually at Jewels Jordan's booth, so I don't have my merchandise with me, but I do have a lot of merchandise that I have.
Speaker 1: What kind of merchandise do you have? Where can the Private Talk podcast listeners out there get your stuff? Where can we follow you?
Speaker 2: What can we do Jada?
Speaker 3: So you can go to shop Jada four twenty. I have a booty pillow and it's actually I just dropped it like last month.
Speaker 2: But it has a stash spot and the asshole.
Speaker 3: Oh, if you're a weed smoker or whatever you do, you could stash perferably not your cock.
Speaker 2: I hope it doesn't fit in that stash back. People will try, that's for sure. Just a tip. Just some p crow.
Speaker 3: You might feel some folk crow. But I have T shirts, I have grinders I have a deal with Raw Rolling papers, so I have a try congrats, so you can find that in any local small shop or raw dot com.
Speaker 2: You know. It's really funny.
Speaker 1: Is so usually Private Talk is in California and we shoot at you know, at the studio and house that we have, and the last time that we were doing our podcast, your rolling Trade was in the kitchen and no one knew how it got there, and I'm like, why is this here?
Speaker 2: And I was like, mine's at home because I have.
Speaker 1: One of those datas who's been the four twenty rolling bands and fucking trays? But I was like why and He's like he didn't even know. So that's kind of how I would be talked to him. But I was like, I need to get here for the podcast he was on there, he rented his house, people had a party, they left the tray there. It was very beautiful and it was yeah, so four.
Speaker 2: Twenty you're everywhere.
Speaker 1: I love it, though, like the whole concept of you know, you're a weed smoker, you've never been shy away from that, you know, how did the whole deal with Raw come about?
Speaker 2: Did you go seek them? Did they come out to you? It was still a mutual friend.
Speaker 3: I guess like my jeweler Ad and we Hiz Khalifa, like they basically introduced me to the owner, and I just kind of took it from there. But I just feel like I was always a stoner, so I just kind of made it my thing.
Speaker 2: Everybody was like, it's not gonna work, it's not gonna work. Well here, feel free to light up your stone. Arrass. I want to give you what you need. Everyone needs your medicine.
Speaker 1: I know that you've been working hard all day on that floor, so it's like that. That's like they're after sex like like things, but it's after work.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's better. I can't say think this is equivalent to sex. You know. Sometimes it just makes you go mm mm hmmm. Yes, I like it.
Speaker 1: I love it and I want some more of it. Miss Jada Stephens. So let us know about your career. You've been in the business for how long? Now do I have to say?
Speaker 2: Yes, you do? I had to say it earlier. I've been grew on, done, grill in it all day. Let's hear it. It's a ten years.
Speaker 1: Congratulations girl, a decade of poorn work under your belt.
Speaker 2: How did you start. Were you nervous? Did you get you know, like, let the private private talk, let us know.
Speaker 3: I'm actually really shy, so of course I was nervous. But I was a stripper before, or dancer, whatever you want to say. So I was more comfortable being nude, So I guess that was cool.
Speaker 2: But I was. So you're shy, but you're comfortable being nude, explain that. It's how does that happen?
Speaker 3: Out?
Speaker 2: It's definitely my mask. I'm more comfortable.
Speaker 3: I could have went in a crowd and be naked and be more comfortable than I am right now.
Speaker 2: Now out, Okay, let me ask you this.
Speaker 1: So when you were dancing, did you have another persona? Because for myself being how you say, I can understand the role playing situation where it's like you feel more comfortable because I'm shy too, which doesn't people would.
Speaker 2: Never know that.
Speaker 1: But but in my personal life, I'm really shy and I am. Yeah that sounds really crazy, but I am on certain subjects. But with that being said, it's like Alexis Texas, Texas has empowered me to be a persona. That's given me the confidence to do certain things. So when you were dancing were you did you have like a stripper name, what's your stripper name, not your real name?
Speaker 2: Girl star with double R. So did Star make you have that booty power?
Speaker 1: You walked around like bitch, Yeah, I'm naked, I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I don't know.
Speaker 3: It just gild you more like I guess confidence and you can walk around being naked, you can do other things. But porn was different. There's cameras, there was bigger cruise at the time.
Speaker 2: It was for Bangbros. Was my first shoot, so bang they used to.
Speaker 1: Have like twenty five people set with Bangros has been a big, a big conversation of the Private Talk podcast here today because not only the last guest was Jesse Jones, he started with the Bang bus that approached him first. Myself, I definitely my one of my first scenes before I did Shane's World.
Speaker 2: It was as parade was for Bangbros. You know.
Speaker 1: So it's like one of those things. It's it's crazy how it evolved and how the companies you know.
Speaker 2: Do as well. So what did you how did the like the hurdle or the parallel of.
Speaker 1: Like being from a stripper to a porn star, like how did you transition? Was there a porn girl because I danced myself on the circuit and you go like places where your future dance. Did you see a girl and you're like, oh, I want to do that or did you just say, hey, I like those movies, I want to fuck like that.
Speaker 2: How did it happen?
Speaker 3: I actually never watched porn and I did see the features, but I never wanted to do it. But my friend had called me from South Florida and she's like, I got the perfect job for you.
Speaker 2: Just come do it, come make the money. So I was like fuck it. That born. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was single at the time, so I was like, fuck it, I'm gonna go from the strip club to Miami and here I am right?
Speaker 2: All right, all right? So how many scenes have you done today?
Speaker 3: I want to say like close to two one hundred and fifty scenes.
Speaker 1: Is there something that in particular stands out in mind? What do you mean like a scene wise, like, is there one scene that you like, go back and either masturbates stale to to this day that you're just like, Oh, that's a big moment in.
Speaker 2: My career, or did you do a big showcase, Like what do you think is your body of work that you would be like, that's the one that shows Jada Stevens like sexual animal beast that she is right.
Speaker 3: I mean, I feel like there's a lot of different scenes that come to mind, Like I remember my first Daddy's Worst Nightmare. It was my first like box cover Daddy's Worst night People hated, well they didn't hate, but it was just taboo to do like interracial. So I wasn't there yet and I was like, I came from Atlanta and I was like, I want to fuck black guys.
Speaker 2: I want the biggest, I want that big to do it you and my agents were like, no, don't do it.
Speaker 3: So I did it behind their back and ended up making the box cover. But it was like, really the scene I think that got me on besides being bros, you know. And then butt Woman is what really showed my sexuality because I actually was yes, so you know, I had to step my game up going off time.
Speaker 2: I love that. I love that. I love that so much, you know.
Speaker 1: I for me, the butt Woman series is a really like intimate, like like series for me because I was the butt woman that did it three times in a row and the only girl that has done three times, and it was such like an honor to do things because I always feel like I had a kpe but different like the superheroes of booties. But you know, when when I found out that she were doing it, I was so happy, and like how it happened of sorts, was I was supposed to direct and do your you know your thing as well. I just didn't have end up working with time and everything. But I love women, and I've seen you from your career going and that it dates me more than a date's you that from the beginning of time of what you've been here is just like how you've evolved in such a great star that you have and and why you so much of deserving of that title. And I'm so happy that you did it, and I think it was awesome. And even though last year the elevators looked way more popping cut.
Speaker 2: Theirs were on that ship, you know what.
Speaker 1: I mean, because if you know, if you were a Avian twenty nineteen, then you saw me in Jada's asses on the elevators every time I opened that shity Ay Drake Milly like what Yes, it was a lot of fun. So was that one of your favorite series to do. Yes, most definitely, And I loved Our was it? But Woman Versus But Woman.
Speaker 3: That was dope too, Like that was really fun too. Anything with a Lexus is lit. Like I remember the first time working with you for Reality Kings, you like walked me down those stairs on a leash.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 1: I still see that picture to this day. I actually have the picture of me going up the stairs in my on refrigerator, and so it's funny because I see that's one of the most scenes that I'm like, and it's so funny because that's I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, baby, Jada, because you look so different.
Speaker 1: And to me, it's like, because you know, I've evolved to of like knowing the levels of like the comfortability of role playing, of knowing the dominance a sub of the dom you know what I mean, And so now I don't really know, not that I couldn't dom you no offends, but you know what I mean. You're still my little data, but I feel like you're so much more of a dom role now because you've come into this like woman of your own, Like it's a budding of like you know, kind of like these onions they pull back of these layers that it becomes like who your sexuality really is. But now I could see you walking up someone in a leash and being like, yes, bitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's funny because like I never watched porn, but I knew Jenna Hayes, Christina.
Speaker 3: Rose Alexis Texas, So it was really cool to actually be working start working with girls on that level.
Speaker 1: So when you first came in is did you always do scenes with with such big names or how did it really start for you?
Speaker 3: Like I really, I guess not like big names, but I did more like boy girl, just single pretty much all the way up. And then they started adding girls or asking if it was cool, and you know, like not.
Speaker 2: Every girl you vibe with. But it's really, like I said, it was really cool to work with.
Speaker 1: So before you did that, and you being a stripper, you know, everybody's prettyconceived notions of what goes on behind in the locker room and pouring and everything like that. Were you ever with girls in your personal life prior to being in the business.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I definitely try stuff with girls before guys.
Speaker 1: So now taking that into the adult, you know, business, were you did you? Did you just because you like you said you only did boy girl, So why didn't you just jump and drink to girls? Is it because you felt like you are more pickier or did you just feel like you were like not ready for that stuff or are you just kind of navigating your.
Speaker 2: Way through the port was kind of scared in the beginning. I was scary. I was like, was it because the girls like me? Jada? Yeah, you thought I was gonna suffocate you girl? That shit, I definitely suffocating. I think I have suffocan't dudes, but yeah, no, it's definitely.
Speaker 3: It was just exploring my sexuality and like learning, like you that's how you learn.
Speaker 2: It is having experience.
Speaker 3: You know, like I wouldn't be the best if I didn't have all the cocks.
Speaker 2: I like it all the cocks. You hear that.
Speaker 1: You hear that Private Talk You better be subscribing and liking to this channel. The Private Talk podcast is getting crazy tonight. I've got Jada Stevens, this lovely sexy booty, and.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get a naughty We're gonna get doing a lot of things.
Speaker 1: It's you know, post av and day two, and I think you know, we're a little relaxed. We're having fun and I can't wait to see that's gonna be at the end of this podcast.
Speaker 2: So you are now that the you know, the evolution of the game.
Speaker 1: It's like we had all these you know, at we're talking about Elegant Angel, there's Evil Angel, there's all these things, and now there's a big app and a you know, a platform called OnlyFans. I'm sure you have one. Let my the listeners out there know what your only fans is.
Speaker 2: It's Jada Stevens for twenty is my only fans. That's pretty dope.
Speaker 3: I definitely haven't been around shooting, so everything I've done is basically on there, and you know, random here and there.
Speaker 2: If you're lucky, you know, you could pay me and you might be on.
Speaker 1: My only So my next, my next, My next question was like it or love it? Do you love that they know there's a platform out there now for you know, the porn industry, because now you know, I've had an other guests on here that have been on the like more like the Instagram, or they've done their own like they're either musicians or dancers or you know, models in their own things, and they also use the platform as well. But for someone like yourself. Like I had spoke about how I kind of had a misconceived notion in the beginning was like kind of hated a little bit because I was like, hey, but we've done all this stuff and then you know, but it also is a big, you know, incentive for us as well.
Speaker 2: Do you feel the same, Do you like it? Do you think that it's you.
Speaker 1: Know, helped our business or hurt it because now there isn't any more showcases that you can do as a butt woman.
Speaker 2: So how do you feel about it?
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm kind of like mixed with it, but I definitely am all for it. I'm all for like us finding I guess, more power than working for big companies, you know.
Speaker 2: Like it allows us to be able to showcase what we want, how we want, when we want, you know.
Speaker 3: So you think that that's our other point of view as far as being a performer, it's like it kind of messes. It does mess stuff up. It does like paychecks, Like like you said, showcases like scenes, you know, So do.
Speaker 1: You think that that's again? So but you're still pro it if all those things.
Speaker 2: Have to be yeah, well you can't have to be it's a private we want thank you so much.
Speaker 1: You hear that applause right after that, I was meant to happen and my fat high finger and just touched both of them at the same time, and this happens. But no, you know, but that's the thing is like it's you know, it's such a thing. But that's the truth is, like you're in it. I not haven't shot in a long time. So I feel the still have you know, showcased my opinions about it, because we did work hard.
Speaker 2: We did, you know what I mean, Like we we.
Speaker 1: Take a lot of sacrifices and we get a lot of like ridicule, we get a lot of shame. We had a lot of things that not saying that I wouldn't still do it exactly what I still chose to do in the path that I did it. But what that being said is there's some things that people haven't had to do that are getting the same platforms that it's not kind of fair. So you kind of have to, you know, find the adult, mature way and navigate through it to be like, you know what, but there's still enough for everybody to eat. And it doesn't matter how I chose together or you. But we're all there together now, and how can we still win as one?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: No, I definitely see it from that point of view, and everybody has like these platforms now, so you do have an advantage.
Speaker 2: You know, I have any of that back in oh nine oh nine?
Speaker 1: So what is your only fans? Because you didn't tell you just said only fans. You didn't say exactly what you're.
Speaker 2: Jada four twenty or Jada Stevens for twenty, Jada Stevens for twenty.
Speaker 1: Where can my subscribers follow you on your instagrams, your twitters?
Speaker 2: What are you doing right now? Are you doing any big showcases?
Speaker 3: Tell us my instagram is two cheeks back and then my Twitter's Jada Stevens for twenty. I'm not doing any showcases. I'm doing like selective scenes here and there.
Speaker 2: But I'm kind of.
Speaker 3: Like, are you dancing? Are you featured dancing? I'm dancing dancing, and only fans are kind of like my thing. But I'm working on merchandise and trying to do other things, trying to venture out. I tried the school thing, took couple lot of my time, but I definitely want to start back.
Speaker 2: With that too.
Speaker 1: Okay, you said instagrams two cheeks back? Where did that come from?
Speaker 2: How did that come up? Back?
Speaker 3: That's my account got deleted like ten times, so no Jada Stevens as allow, So I had to go from two cheeks. Two cheeks was my life longest one I got deleted, so I was like, two cheeks back?
Speaker 2: Do you drop it back? Though?
Speaker 1: Can you show us? It's a private talk podcast. We want to see the big booty twork. I know it works. I've seen it, I've danced with it. I've trying to stay like peg with it.
Speaker 2: Hey, you got sweats on you? Hear PG?
Speaker 1: Oh yes, yes, yes, yes eight pop it like it?
Speaker 2: See?
Speaker 1: This is how you Actually, I'm gonna teach you something at the same time as she towerks the booty, how you know how to like really spank it as you go up because if you go this way, you leave marks and nobody likes that.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna be like private talk. This is how you.
Speaker 1: Spank somebody a perfect a see and it does it and it doesn't leave Marx and just her pussy is definitely what I mean. I mean, that's a little me presumptuous for thinking that, but I can't do that. That would have been not me.
Speaker 2: To Oh gosh, all right, I like it.
Speaker 1: I love it, and it's not lit anymore. But you know what, I like that. I feel like you deserve that. So what are you doing Besides you said the only fans, you're doing selective scenes?
Speaker 2: What are your future goals?
Speaker 3: Like I said, I don't want to start back with school. I love animals. The animal science veterinarian route is what I'm trying to do. But at the end of the day, I'm just trying to make money. Like I want to make investments, real estate. That's definitely my twenty twenty plan. Twenty twenty plan. All right, Fuck all that shit, Let's get to some real cool, fun nice all right?
Speaker 2: Top five men that you'd want to sleep with right now celebrity wise. But I kind of like completed my list. Cool? Can we know your list? No, I'd rather not.
Speaker 1: Can I know the initials to your list? I need to one through five list of initials.
Speaker 2: They can't be in any order. Come on, let's come like from best or what? Yes, best, I'll give you a few okay, Okay, we'll do one through three. Okay. So you're like, I don't want to talk that much. But I'm high.
Speaker 3: I am high, so whatever, but still and I'm not like, you know, it doesn't even matter.
Speaker 2: It doesn't mean they're the best ever. It's just these people. So give it. Give it. T S.
Speaker 1: All right, that's one. T S was the best of that boy list, all right, t S. Who's number two?
Speaker 2: Mmmm? Damn? Maybe like c J, c J number two? Number two? Okay, c J two is not my favorite number. Let's go see j let's go let's go all right, who's number three? Look? You scared to say it?
Speaker 1: Looks so you're saying initials, not even their name, private talk. We're getting private, but we're not even getting that private. But we wanted initials. That's how bad we're like on the edge of oursity, Like, give it to us, Jada.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I ask another question.
Speaker 1: No, I'm assage your foot, give it a hell?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, you've you've been working all day. Look I I could really let's take this off my yeah, give it to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Third initial Let's do I get good for massages to look? Yeah, don't yeah, don't orgasm already. I'll get to that later.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, come on, I don't know. Oh, you had it at the tip of your tongue earlier. Little you were like you were so like already because you said, oh, I can only give you a few, trying to be all modest, and you're like, oh no, but I got three.
Speaker 1: Who's the third initial? Stop playing because we're going to girls next. Fine, c H c H.
Speaker 2: Look, it's like you're on Jeopardy but different. All right, girl, why trying to get some some messy out of me? Why not? It's private talk. You're here with your favorite big booty Jada. Give me what I want. It's like, give me what I want.
Speaker 3: Actually, that's the problem right now, because you're gonna give me what I want and I love it and I like it, and.
Speaker 2: I and I have like a mile foot fetish. So this is crazy. This is why text. This is rubbing my foot.
Speaker 1: I've talked about it a lot today, and so I feel like it's giving both of us what we want because I feel like I know what you need and I.
Speaker 2: Feel like you should just keep giving me what I want. Juda, So top three girls celebrities? Have you quashed that off your bucket list too? I haven't.
Speaker 3: Actually, So who are those? Can we say those names seems like who I would want to fuck if I was like a celebrity. I mean, Bernice Is is dope. You know, Oh, Bernie Bernie.
Speaker 2: If you're listening to the Private Talk podcast out there, Bernie, you're a fan favorite here the Private Talk and she has a seasoned bet just like her. O. No, but who else? Who else? Who else? Number two? For those female celebrity list.
Speaker 3: I mean, I still think Carucis. I would definitely Carucci.
Speaker 2: I like all her little booty, you like all her little bitty. I really love Dick. So this is really hard for me. This is hard. Who else? Tell me who's your favorite?
Speaker 1: This is about me right now. The last segments about me. You can ask me everything you want at the end, yep, I don't know if you want to skip this one, I'll let you go to since you haven't checked this off your bucket list. The three that you would like men wise a bucket list.
Speaker 2: I mean, I really don't know.
Speaker 3: I guess I would just say, like, because Denzel Washington's dope, I would fuck.
Speaker 2: You because he's dope. He's dope. He's definitely one of my faves and I haven't fucked him, so yo yo, who else?
Speaker 3: I really, honestly, like I said, I'm jaded, like that list is like celebrities.
Speaker 2: Jada is jaded. No, but I don't know. You don't know. Okay, I'll stop that one, all right, So fuck Mary Kale? All right, Trump, Jakashi or R Kelly? I would marry R Kelly. Hey, we got that, we got that truth. Okay, you're gonna marry R Kelly? Who are you gonna kill? Trump? Takashi? Trump? Because like your shirt says, Trump is the only Trump I support? All right, So what you're doing with I already know we know about tell us. I guess I'll try some. You're gonna try some. Taste the rainbow? You go and taste that rainbow? How many rainbows have you tasted?
Speaker 3: I can't even count? That's crazy. I ask bodies. Don't ask any of those.
Speaker 2: None of them. You don't ask no questions. Tell me no, I'm all lie exactly. I like it. Jada.
Speaker 1: I feel like you're holding back. Is it because I'm touching your toe? I'm gonnatop touching your toes? But all right, are you ready to focus?
Speaker 2: All right? Give me your.
Speaker 1: Craziest sexual story. That's not important. You don't have to tell any names because I know you ain't going to anyways. But tell me your crazy sit situation, because I know that you've seen some things.
Speaker 2: You were in Atlanta. There's a land of the Big Booties. It's popping. It's got all like an experience, like whole experience.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean honestly, there was one time as Pittsburgh, like I was dancing and afterwards I ended up going to like we went to this car and like open up the fucking range Rover and fucked on the back. And I thought that was dope because it was just natural. It happened like it just happened. Nobody was there. It was behind the club I was featuring at. So that was cool, nice, it was dope.
Speaker 2: That was wild for me. I'm not wild in my regular life.
Speaker 1: But that's I'm I told you earlier. Like you seem like I'm to be shocked, I'm really not. The thing is just like the thing like it's about persona, So I feel like it's one of these things.
Speaker 2: It's like I like, I feel like Jada or.
Speaker 1: Your you know your dancer name which I remember when was your dancer name?
Speaker 2: Star Star? Yes, the Star, it's like one.
Speaker 1: Of those things is like there are certain things that we all want to do, and everybody's like that, you know, and we all have an an unlocked freak inside of us. But it's like, you know, in certain levels, some people don't ever get that chance to experience to like unleash it. So it's like when things you have to kind of like gravitate it and pull it out and see what happened. But I feel like every time that we feel comfortable in situations and we get a little bit more, the door gets unlocked a little bit more, and that you know, that freakly she gets a little bit unleashed. So I feel like that's why I know you would marry or Kelly. I wasn't surprised that when you picked that you said you're gonna get married R Kelly Ship what I mean, that's what the truth.
Speaker 2: But that's what I liked. When we like the truth here at the private talk, we like it. I like it.
Speaker 1: Look, he's so funny. Oh so tell me, because I know you're a music head. I know you love music. Tell me, like your top five playlists right now?
Speaker 3: I mean right now, I'm still listening to outcasts. I listen to Outcasts every morning, Real South it is it is.
Speaker 2: But other than that, I like.
Speaker 3: A little Baby I like he's right now and Roddy Rich They're on my playlist.
Speaker 1: Do you have like a like a sexual playlist, like you know, if you want to have like baby making music, you know when you buy yourself or maybe you with someone.
Speaker 2: Like which what it is?
Speaker 3: Honestly I get it pop in with without music. So I don't have the list, okay, but if you.
Speaker 1: Had one, if I have one, yeah, you're so controversial. Why do you want to find with me?
Speaker 2: Like if I have, I know, give me what I wanted to know, Jada, give me that music that if I always went to your house you had the candles on and you know you cook for me because I know you cook good. What music would you be playing from Miss Texas when I was gonna come fuck your ass? Jada? I mean, I'll still be my regular list if you don't want to fuck to that? Like what why are you here? Hey? I'm with it, But what's your regular playlist? The same ones? And you just told me you don't have any like baby making music, I mean playing like I'm going exactly. So that's not your regular playlist. What if I want to want and dine you and I want to take you out, what are you gonna like? You know? What are you going to present the music? What's your playlist? I know there's a soft heart, there's not that black of a heart and there, Jada, stop it, stop it. You can't lie to me.
Speaker 1: I told you you ain't that cold, but I'm fucking heartless.
Speaker 2: Okay, come on, let's do it. We all have a heartless side in this but not today. Text your soft side? Which on the playlist, Kelly, I do like Old school Ship? Which R Kelly song is your favorite? Then let's start there. I like satisfy you they like I like like that. Okay, why you say it's so soft? And another tone? Girl? I like it too. But it's okay. I got you know, because you have me on the spot. I hate on the spot.
Speaker 1: We're on a podcast with the Private Talk podcast, my listeners, your listeners, everyone on the spot. So I'm like, oh, no, exactly if you're telling the truth. And I like that because that's as much as you can do. And I love that you're here telling me this because it's a private conversation.
Speaker 2: I know you're a little bit timid. I know you're a little bit scared. It's just because you're high. To roll with it. Girl, you like it. I love it. So what was your favorite scene of mine that we did together?
Speaker 1: Oh, this is a bias question because I'm just being an Actually, now you're bank.
Speaker 2: I think I like the one more we did, not the stairs. Damn do we end up doing it with what was it? James scene? Remember do you want them? I'm talking about the paint with the wet paint. That was my favorite.
Speaker 1: Like, but the funny thing about that one is like we actually had to do it again.
Speaker 2: That's what I was saying. I didn't want to, you know, know, we should conversation. I was trying to be cool.
Speaker 1: No, this is the truth, and this is why I'm here because this is why my listeners and everybody were here because we want to like, this is the first time for me myself, like I've had we have social media and everything like that, but that I've also been candid.
Speaker 2: So as much as like you're shy, I'm too.
Speaker 1: But I'm just rocking with it, and I like I've had people on my show that I like to pull things out of me as well, but you know, you just have to have the truth.
Speaker 2: Like sometimes things happen.
Speaker 1: So we were doing a scene and this is one of my passion projects because I was first directing, and there was like a whole moment and we did the like the funnest thing I know I did, and like, so we had pink and purple paint and we were like splashing each other on this whole point like white wall and those of you out there have.
Speaker 2: Seen it, you know it was like a music video. Yeah, and it was just so cool.
Speaker 1: So we were throwing paint whatever we made booty art and mine looked like a butterfly somewhere those there's somewhere everywhere. But yeah, So what happened was the guy failed. It was a horrible scene. His dick did not work. My boss told me to get my money back, but we ended up finishing.
Speaker 2: We did do it. We did it again, and it was really hard to do what I had to do, but not the sexual but we did it again. Who did we do it again with? I thought it was James. It was James because he was like watching his like, why didn't you just want me to do it? Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, yes yes, yes, So to me, like that experience, I wish that it was like the equal parts of it, but that was my favorite.
Speaker 2: But I can.
Speaker 3: Understand, I get, I get why it happened. Why because he was like anticipating that ship before like fifteen years. Maybe we were maybe not that extremely we were like like literally it.
Speaker 2: Was like, oh shit, this is happening right now. It was spank bank material. This is the thing.
Speaker 1: And because we're getting candid here, it's one of those things like because I had one male performer on and so like I said, I like to educate and like to you know, broaden like a horizon of like the podcast listeners of equal parts of every you know genre, but especially like you know this business I know the most. But girl's perspective and male's perspective are very different. So the male perspective he thought and didn't think that anything was like wrong with it. So when I asked him for like my money back, and I say that lightly but thing like it was like he was respectful and he was like, thank you for being honest because I just had a talent when it was And that's why for me is like when I say my money back, it's in a short term.
Speaker 2: I really like scenes are expensive.
Speaker 1: The last you know that we had a male performer on here and he was throwing prices and things and whatever. But it's like it's expensive to do scene generally. But the fact is is that we did. We started to do another scene and this thing. So when I explained it to him and I was just like, look, this isn't what we were looking for.
Speaker 2: You know, if this was you know, you know, you know that it was not your good day. Let's just like call it what it was.
Speaker 1: And he's like, thank you for saying what it is and not calling me out. Because if there's more people that could go onto internet, especially nowadays that you can go on the internet and run to you say anything.
Speaker 2: But I'm not a shameful person. Like I'm like I like to say the truth, but I'm not trying to shame anybody, right, We're like I like to live in my truth. But whatever.
Speaker 1: So he was like to just thank you, and like I was like, at this point, just know that next time, just tell him, hey, I need a break, because if that's what it was, that's all you needed to do because then you have another performer. When we redid it and now look what happened. I mean it was dope. Feel was one of my favorites. See, and that's how I remember you. And that's why I love that my big booty suffocated you.
Speaker 2: And I know that happened. It definitely did. All Right, tell me a story that you haven't told anyone.
Speaker 3: That I like literally masturbated with, Like being in the bathtub the other day with the.
Speaker 2: Water gun, a water gun like the waterhead, like we're stuff like that. That means like, when's the last time you've had sex?
Speaker 3: I'm not crazy. That's like some shit you do like way back in the day, but I do.
Speaker 1: That's like something like like when you like first find what your clip is and.
Speaker 3: You're like, but I'm telling you, it takes sometimes. Now like that we've done so much, you have to be like excited and you have to have a certain thing that excites me.
Speaker 2: That shit excites Hey.
Speaker 1: I got excited because I'm not back to the think like, hey, have you just fingered me? I'm cool, you know what I mean, Like you got to go back to like the old school for but I want.
Speaker 2: That old thing, girl, I want that whole thing back, the old thing, So right, now, what is your current relationship status. Do you have a boyfriend, girlfriend, you're datingat, you're openly dating? Are you doting? Just men and women? Just men or women?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: You said just so I have no shot single to Jada, you may, hey, I can't shoot my shot. I think we would be complicated. Why because I don't have a dick? Yeah, you said, yeah, and a strap by wouldn't even work.
Speaker 1: But no, I feel you because I mean, I like having sex with women, but I couldn't be in a real relationship with a women.
Speaker 2: It's fun, exactly, but there's a lot of other.
Speaker 1: Things that you know you just don't have. But I love the honesty. But I still fu shot at you Can I try one? You can definitely do that. Yes, Private Talk, I hope you're liking loving and all this bullshit that me and jan Her are talking. I am having a lot of fun sitting on this couch with this lovely lady. I hope you guys are liking it. Make sure that you follow our podcast, and make sure you check out our new merch website, private talkmerch dot com and get one of these fun favorite T shirts that I'm gonna make sure that Jada leaves with one of these today too, because I need you to rep my swag as much as your repping.
Speaker 2: Right. The only Trump that you fuck with gotcha. I like it, I love it, and I want more of it.
Speaker 1: So what do you have that you are aspiring to do at this point?
Speaker 3: I'm actually aspiring to get out of my business I'm currently in.
Speaker 2: I know you are, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You love pets, you love all these things that you went to school For a minute, You're going get back and try like is it the pet thing?
Speaker 2: Are you gonna do something with that on your new endeavor?
Speaker 1: I know that you have more to you than what you're doing currently in the business, But like, what is next step for Jada?
Speaker 2: Like five years, where do you see Jada?
Speaker 3: I mean hopefully like starting a family and doing the regular.
Speaker 2: So you're looking for a man out here Jada private talk.
Speaker 1: Look, she's ready, she's single time almost, She's almost ready. So you guys may shoot your shot in that fucking Instagram and Twitter she just told you about.
Speaker 2: Jada is a lovely lady.
Speaker 1: I think any of you men would be more than lucky if she even gave you a shot to look in an email or a DM or anything like that, because you have a.
Speaker 2: Lot of offers go down. But that's what I'm saying. It just takes a point where someone shoots their shot.
Speaker 1: But I think that that you're like, you know, you are someone that I've seen since like you know, like I said, I've seen you evolved. So I feel like you're like, I know there's more to you than just as business. And it's not that it's like taking taking any shame because I've been in this business, but it's like there's scenes that we do, like what's next, you know, like a five year if that's just a family, or if it's because you want to take your animal thing and you want to do like with like what is like you want to aspires?
Speaker 2: Really? Is it just to be a mother or is it just to be like that that's just something that you want with that?
Speaker 3: Of course, I feel like everybody wants that at some point, maybe not as they most people do in our industry, They eventually want that. But I just want to work with animals and do something I love.
Speaker 2: I love I loved porns. So what did you go to school for animal science?
Speaker 3: So it's working towards being veterinarian or I love like marine biology type stuff, so so.
Speaker 2: Do you want to be a vet? Is that what you want? Like for like marine life for dolphins stuff like that.
Speaker 3: But anyways, like it, my schedule conflicts that like it makes it really hard to stay on a consistent like go to school or be on campus or even online classes.
Speaker 1: So well, one thing I'll tell you someone that I've been, you know, in college and I take classes and I haven't you know, gone all the way and gotten masters and things like that. But the same time too is sometimes you have to make your money and you just have to you know, know what your career thing is and doesn't mean that doesn't go to deter you from it. It just may take a little bit longer, but stay with that and stay with that mindset, and you know, if that's what the which you want to do, then I know that that's something.
Speaker 2: That you're going to do.
Speaker 1: Because you're a strong, well person and you haven't been here and been as big as you are in ten years and made the successful self from yourself that you can do that and somewhere else. So I wish you all the best of black and all those things. I love that you've been here and taking your time with me. We're gonna take a short break and we're gonna get to one of my favorite segments called Truth with Texas, and we're gonna get a little bit more sexual of Miss Jada Stevens. Thank you, Private Talk, Private Talk Podcast. Thank you for listening, and we'll get back with you real shortly. All right, we're back at the Private Talk Podcast with Miss Jada Stevens. All Right, I forgot something that I kind of got of remembered and I wanted to ask you because I am a fan and I want to know as well, how is it doing the.
Speaker 2: Joe Budden podcast? I loved it? Did you uh? How did that happen? How did it all come about? Where you?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Do you listen to that podcast? Are you a podcast listener?
Speaker 3: What's cool is I actually do really listen to podcasts. So I was like, damn, that's crazy. And a few times I would hear like a few Jada Jada Dada Jada.
Speaker 1: Like dada jokes, little like references dada like this, Like you're like, oh, that means you know it's something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But it was dope.
Speaker 3: When I had got a call and got reached out and they were like, do you want to come to the live show? And I was like for sure, But honestly, I didn't know that it was going to be at the Beacon Theater and it was like sold out. So when I have social anxiety, like a motherfuckers. So when I got there, I was like these motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it was dope. Was it fun? Like it was so fun?
Speaker 1: So for those people who weren't there at the show, tell private talk what happened?
Speaker 2: What did you do? How did you participate? Because I saw the.
Speaker 1: Little parts online and I was like, ooh that big budy Like oh I'm jelly, I want some of that peanut butter, Like let's go.
Speaker 2: It was fun because they had did like I guess for the love.
Speaker 3: Of them all, and so they usually have like girls out there and he answers or asked them questions, so they had basically like reversed it and I asked him questions, so they had blindfolded him or whatever, as I think.
Speaker 2: I asked him like how do you like your pussy?
Speaker 3: Like you like landing strip or whatever you know, And then I was like, oh, like.
Speaker 2: What holes or what parts? Of the body.
Speaker 3: Would you lick or something? And he was like he said something. I was like, I was like, ears and booty, that's where that you should have said, you know? And what else did we ask?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but at the end, I was like, hey, can I go touch him? You know what I mean? Because he was blindfolding and ship, that's what that's the only part I saw.
Speaker 3: And I was like, I like that grinding on him and like I turned around and I licked his ear.
Speaker 2: I love I love licking and ears. That's just my ship. And he like he was like what the fuck like because he was like, who the fuck is this? So you opened it up and then that's when he took the blindfold off. It was dope. It was like did he have like did he have a semi? Did he have a chup? After that, after he knew it was Jada? Was it was it he wrecked? Wasn't he wrecked out? Because you sat on you sat on his lap? Though? But was it hard?
Speaker 3: Hard it is to get like a genuine reaction without being like, like, what.
Speaker 1: I want to know is how hard was it when you said on it? After you know, Jada was sitting at it how hard was it, Jada.
Speaker 2: I think there's hard potential, hard potential. So he just got so shook it. He didn't know, he didn't know what that booty was.
Speaker 3: And then you with your with your blindfold and somebody just get their tongue in your ear, and you're.
Speaker 1: Like, I mean after I saw. But that's why I said, was it before after when you sat on it? I thought it was after on it?
Speaker 2: Like I said, there's potential. Heart all right, No, right, we'll leave it at that.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get with truth with Texas, my favorite part of the show. We're gonna put this game to the test with Miss Jada.
Speaker 2: Are you ready? A ready so you know how it goes.
Speaker 1: We're gonna pick a card, whatever symbol it is, you're gonna tell Miss Texas, and I'm gonna ask you a question from this rolodex of questions that I have that's gonna make you blush, it's gonna make you hot, it may make you bother, but you're gonna give it to me because I want the.
Speaker 2: I don't want the booing.
Speaker 1: The booing means that I'm gonna be real upset. I'm gonna kick you out. I'm gonna smaller you with my booty. But I would never do that because I love you too much.
Speaker 2: You're not kicking me out. So yes, of diamonds, all right, diamonds, all right, the ace of diamonds. It's a little spicy. You have a question, but you're not You're used to spicy. Spicy. Yes, that's right, private talk. We like to get spicy with truth with Texas. So have you ever touched yourself in public?
Speaker 1: Not portan related, but have you ever touched yourself in public an inappropriate place?
Speaker 2: I definitely have. I squeeze it. You squeeze it, like even in the.
Speaker 3: Grocery store when I'm paying or something, I'll like reach down and I'll just squeeze.
Speaker 2: So it happened like yesterday. I was gonna my next one. My next call up was when was the last time this happened? I just seezed.
Speaker 3: Actually, But the other day I do it randomly. I'm surprised I haven't done it now. I think I'm nervous, but.
Speaker 1: You know, so you don't squeeze it when you're nervous. You just squeeze when you're comfortable, like, yeah, I'm because you have.
Speaker 2: Fat lip cat like fat lip cat private talk.
Speaker 1: If you have watch good our scenes because we're not projecting, we're gonna you better watch these scenes. The watch the scene with me and her because that cat city.
Speaker 2: So you squeeze your.
Speaker 1: Lips and do what it makes you just feel safe. You said you have anxiety, good, like I do have.
Speaker 3: I have social anxiety, but I feel like when I grab it and touch it and see what I'm doing right now, like it makes me okay, like I'm good.
Speaker 2: You know it's funny. I'll tell you a little story about me.
Speaker 1: So I hosted the Avian Awards in twenty fifteen. I'm dating myself, but it's okay because we're still here twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Which is all right.
Speaker 1: But no, so I hosted and I'd never hosted anything ever in my life before. But it was something like when you get that thing, like you're like the opportunity that you're not gonna say no, so you don't know if you can do it or not. But I was like, of course I like to be under pressure. But the funny thing is I have social anxiety as well. So the way I deal with it is in other ways is why I smoke, and like, you know, I do certain things. But my vivid memory before I hosted the Aviana of Wards in twenty fifteen was I was so nervous because you don't know it's on showtime. It's a big thing, like you know, this is like our moment of all of like the year that we work hard for and all. And I'm wearing a big dress. I lifted my dress up and I put my hands in my pussy and I squeezed my lips together, and I was like that was the only thing that made me feel safe, because I like when I get nervous, pee like I have to pee, but it's really like if I squeezed my pussy.
Speaker 2: I'd be fine.
Speaker 1: So I do this and everyone's walking by and they're looking at me weird, and I'm like, well, that's my half my hand and I'm like they're looking at me, and I'm like it's okay, and I have some I'm like it's fine, I'm fine. They're like because they're like they're looking like what's wrong. And I'm like, like, it's something's wrong with my dress. No, Like I'm holding my pussy, but I'm not telling everybody I'm holding my pussy because I'm trying to like hold it together. So then I'm there, like they do a countdown and it's like fine, four three, and I'm like yeah, and I walked out and I was fine ever since then. But it was just again, it's a comforting, soothing thing that happens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it feels good it since it instant ships to your brain. That shit feels good.
Speaker 2: The sensory thing. So yeah, that's all of that. All right, let's do it. Let's do it next one Ace of Clubs. All right, all right, Ace of Clubs.
Speaker 1: It's more of like a kinky question, but all these are kind of kinky and racy and all these things, so we're just like.
Speaker 2: Just go all right, So have you ever had sex with someone that you were not attracted to? Of course? Okay, tell us how that went down, and how did you like get through the whole session. Well, I guess the money was right, you know, that's the first. And then what.
Speaker 3: Because I don't look at people like you know, I like the I like other qualities besides what people look like.
Speaker 2: So people, yeah, I like that.
Speaker 1: So do you go to somewhere in your head that you're like, mmm, well, it's like your eyebrows.
Speaker 3: Oh, your personality, Like, I love personality, So that's that's my thing.
Speaker 2: You can get me with a personality, like of course we love looks. But so someone slides in your DM and gives you an opportunity that may be true or not. You're definitely back to.
Speaker 3: My motherfucking time period without me asking. That's already you already have. Oh so that's level one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Cool, it's not even like that. But in the beginning, it's got to be like that. You gotta start somewhere. You gotta start somewhere, guys, private talk. If you heard her, it's gotta start somewhere.
Speaker 2: Next question, at ace of hearts, that's a romantic one. Are you a romantic? Very much?
Speaker 1: So? All right, I'm gonna say this, What is your favorite ideal first date? If you're a mis romantic, what would you ideally want your significant other? Not just a fuck boy, not just to like sledding in a DM, something that you've like already established ground with that you would like ideal romanticized date like where anything like this set it up, the moment, the time, the place.
Speaker 3: Yes, well, I love I want to go to well, I want like turks and Caicos or Barbados.
Speaker 2: You can set it up there. Okay, set it up there, take the weekend.
Speaker 1: So do you want him to like drop rose pedals, like set up your romantic scene like that?
Speaker 2: Would you like?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 2: Would be really dope.
Speaker 3: But you know, at the end of the day, just going and fucking not doing anything.
Speaker 2: Okay, but again, take your ego out let Let me suck this out. Come on. Okay, bitch, yes, can we put a heart with it? You want to fucking Jada spelled out?
Speaker 1: Do you want to find a fucking significant other out here at private talk?
Speaker 2: Let us know. Do you want your sand written in the name? You want your rent? Yeah? I want like fruit all that ship.
Speaker 1: See, these guys need to know because some girls like that, some guys, but really.
Speaker 2: I'm not an extremist like that. I love that, but.
Speaker 3: It's not I'm very simple, simple, good dick, good sex.
Speaker 1: So are you one of those people who are you like to like? Are you someone who falls easily in love?
Speaker 2: Sometimes? Not really but it takes a lot to get to me. But you know, I'm a lover.
Speaker 1: We're gonna chisel those bricks one thing at a time. Sex is gonna do it for you.
Speaker 2: We're gonna break me down is in a good way. It's actually therapy right now if you don't know, so, you should massage my booty later. Got it? Thank you? I'll take that in payment. All right? Are you ready for this last one? Sure? You're like this.
Speaker 3: I just spades are my favorite?
Speaker 2: Spades are your favorite? They're my favorite too? All right? I asked this question on my last podcast, but I have to ask that's.
Speaker 1: The like flip version of this for the female version. Have you ever received head while driving?
Speaker 2: Actually I haven't.
Speaker 3: That could be on my bucket list or on my list of fantasies or whatever.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been finger facted while driving? Yeah, but I'm not a finger so it happened one time. You're like, bitch, do'll never do that again.
Speaker 3: I mean it was cool in the moment, but I'm like, M, no, no, m's just to go to be jamm and fingers. Sorry, this is like super wet, don't do that.
Speaker 2: Don't do that. So what's Jada's no? No is don't do that. You look, I feel like you have a lot of rules vagina. What are your vagina? Back in the day, I didn't, but now I do Okay, I have to talk. Let's listen to these vagina rules from Miss Jada's status.
Speaker 3: So I don't like super like, like I said, if it's not super wet, I don't want like fingers jibbed.
Speaker 2: Have they not known? I don't know. I'll tell them. But I don't like sweat. We don't like spread in my lips, and sure like unnecessary. There's a way to like how you were smacking my ass. That's the proper way to smack an ass without bruising it, without doing extra shit. Sometimes this in the moment. Spoiled you spoiled. But don't you sil so soft? Like your smile is getting bigger. Why I say spoiled, you spoiled? I like it though.
Speaker 1: You should know your word. You know what your booty likes. You know what it needs. It needs finesse. It needs finesse.
Speaker 2: I learned from the best. Hey, you got him all right? Private talk.
Speaker 1: I hope you are loving and liking this awesome episode with Miss Jada Stevens. We're gonna take a little short break and then we're gonna put Miss Texas in the hot seat and we're gonna ask me some questions. So I hope you are gonna get ready for this. All right, Private Talk, we are back with Miss Jada Stevens and she's gonna put me in this hot seat.
Speaker 2: This big booty's ready. What are you gonna ask, Miss Texas Jada? What you got for me? Girl? What you gott me?
Speaker 3: I want to know, like, what you want in five years? Do you want a family? Do you want kids?
Speaker 2: Ever? Is that all your questions? You ask a lot of questions in one one that's like what are you doing? You said kids and family after that? But just my five year plan? Shit, Okay, do you want do you want that? Or is this your life? Is this my life? Well?
Speaker 1: Private Talk will always be my life because I'm someone who likes to invest in myself and I'm always gonna win. So if there's something that I want to do, I'm gonna rune it to the top, just like I did in my business with porn. But I feel like for five years with me, it's really hard. I have this question asked the last time too. It's like it's hard to see like past next year because from schedule to schedule, you know, it's really hard. But for me, ultimately, do I want a family? In the right time. Yes, do I want that, you know, like you said, ideally everybody wants that to a level a level of to agree if it's like if it's me or if it was to adopt or do whatever you chose to do. Like you know, this is like everyone's own challenge me right now. You know, I am thirty four and I'm you know, more along in my life. I've been married once or whatever. But for me, it's like, you know, if that happens, it happens. But I'm not searching for it. If I want to happen, I want it to happen organically. I don't want it to happen where it's like forced, you know, or anything like that, because then I feel like it's.
Speaker 2: Not exactly going to win. So if it happens, it happens.
Speaker 3: Because people just look at porn stars like sometimes like oh you couldn't. That would never be something that you would do, you know what I mean. So I just that is a question.
Speaker 1: But the same thing of you know, why I ask you the tougher ones and certain times it is maybe feel unmfortable, but it's just the truth is like, what do you really want to do after this? Is it because you want to do the vet stuff or whatever? Is because the same thing is why with this podcast, I didn't know from a year ago that I would want to do something like this, But for me, once I started hosting honestly in twenty fifteen, it opened up me to a whole other thing of knowing that I could survive with.
Speaker 2: My social anxiety in front of a stage.
Speaker 1: I could persevere and do these things and talk in front of people. But I never really got a chance to like show my truth really until I came on here because I can talk openly and it maybe because I'm high or you know, sit.
Speaker 2: Me a little bit, but whatever, but it's the truth. And I'd rather live in my truth than live in anything at all. And you know, and sometimes it may be right and sometimes it might be wrong, but it's just what my truth is. So the same way is why I want to know your and my other guests and anything like that, is I want to help not only us learn, but you know, the private talk listeners out there learning as well.
Speaker 1: Is because you don't know, you know, I really don't know what's gonna take me, but I hope that it takes me somewhere really great, and I hope that you know do all the things, but you know kids and you know all those things. Is I do want it, but in the right way. So question number two, what you want?
Speaker 2: What you want? You love girls so much that that's sounded like a shadeful question to passy.
Speaker 3: Since you love so much pussy, I want to know who is who's your top three?
Speaker 1: Who's my top three of when back when I was shooting born because it's been the while, I mean just ever like what.
Speaker 2: Well I got? Damn that's crazy. That'll be two questions. And second of.
Speaker 1: All that shade that you just said, because because I just was hitting on you and was trying to, like, you know, talk to your pussy and different, Yes, because I'm an equal opportunity and like I said, I'm single, so I don't know where I'm ready to mingle.
Speaker 2: So it could be either way.
Speaker 1: So you know, my pussy likes to talk this way that way, and right now you're a sexy individual, so I want talk to your pussy and talked to it the.
Speaker 2: Way I want to.
Speaker 3: So what I will say is okay, so definitely not top three in the industry, but is there one in the industry.
Speaker 2: Can you just add that on there?
Speaker 3: I like to know that because that's crazy.
Speaker 1: You know. For me, I will have to say in my heart, they will always be number one, and there's always two to actually there's I have number one and two because I had never and I don't know if private tognosis but or even you, actually I've never. I never was with a girl ever sexually unless until on camera. And the only in the person that I was with was Breonna Love. So at the time I had done a lot of scenes with her side by side and did like three sums, but we had never like fucked each other, but we fucked the same guy. So when they approached me about doing a girl scene with her in the same they were like, would you be open to it? And I was like, I would if she was, because I didn't. I'm a control freak. So for me, I'm like, but what if I don't like it? What if she does this?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: So when I had her and she was like such a lesbian, and I just knew because I knew from her life, her real life because we were on set together and we just hung out and we were like homies. Was I didn't want it to be like weird, and I didn't want it to be like weird for her, but I was like, but she was into girls. So it was like such a sexual first experience that it was the best experience.
Speaker 2: That I could ever ask for. And I don't know if it was because just because it.
Speaker 1: Was mine that I'm like, oh, you know, talking it up, but like she really was into girls, so it was like it's really sensual. It wasn't like she was figuring anything out. She taught me, you know what I mean, Like she knew and then you know what I mean. So it was like, uh yeah, okay, So off top that was my number one, and then after that was Belladonna. So Belladonna after that did Discovering Alexis Texas, and then it was the other girl girl thing only and I was like, uh and Belladonna is an animal with men and women, so and you know, and she became one of my like really good friends, and so it was just like a whole like I feel like I experienced it in such a higher level that it like opened up a lot of other like things in my head to explore sexually. And why I'm so I'm so picky with women. That's why I feel like, why I say, like the adamant thing about women is like because are not the one who's like every bitch because whatever, I'm so picky, But I love women who like know themselves and like and I want them to know like that whole energy because it's like so beautiful to like Alicia in their appropriate ways.
Speaker 2: Right, No, I agree, So I'll give you because I've loved our talk.
Speaker 1: Right now, I'll give you a third question. Do you have one for me? Or do you want to end it like this?
Speaker 2: What you want? What you got? I feel like you had a lot of good ones, so I feel like I wanted to, you know, top you offry one, but I'm still gonna ask it, so I want it. I like Corny too. You're on an island.