Speaker 1: I had one of the young men that works for us fill out a blacket for me because I had some friends. You didn't do it, No, No, I don't feel I don't do that. But I have a friend that asked me to do one for her office pool.
Speaker 2: And I had one of my guys.
Speaker 3: Doing like like an.
Speaker 2: Office pool of debt person's office.
Speaker 3: Got it, Not like office football pool just now slashed for it.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, like a real office got it.
Speaker 1: And then and then I looked at it and I was like, Okay, this looks good, except Wisconsin in the final four.
Speaker 2: He better be right. You better be right or you might lose.
Speaker 3: About a lot of these. Troy is gonna beat Nebraska.
Speaker 2: Huh Troy, I don't know, are they.
Speaker 3: No VCU is going to win? But then they're gonna beat Illinois. Illinois.
Speaker 2: This is being recorded. I can tell us that John.
Speaker 3: Didn't not even they're not even on here. That's what he thinks they're going to do, you know, even pick them to go.
Speaker 2: How about this? Here's a side bet for Marshmadis.
Speaker 1: I want Kelly to fill out a bragget and I'll bet that my employee Brendan does a better job than you. I'll just bet you and Hunter bucks. Are we allowed to gamble on the show?
Speaker 2: Probably? Who cares? All right, so a hundred bucks. I'll take Brendan. I like that kid.
Speaker 3: Who the fuck is Brendan?
Speaker 2: He's one of the guys who works here. You can't talk about our guys.
Speaker 3: I don't even know who he is.
Speaker 2: He's one of our guys.
Speaker 3: Well, how come I haven't met him? If he's one of the guys Florida. But it's like I never left. I just wanted to be back and was talking to everybody. I took a selfie with Art. You know, Art decision to appease the masses on the X machine.
Speaker 2: So what have you hold on? Who scored?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: God off, it's actually it's not ship.
Speaker 1: It's Himpians lead football, the best, the highest of all sports. So what did you and Art do to upset the masses? Everyone seems to be upset with you in Art? What happened there?
Speaker 3: Apparently? When Arten's a list that eerily looks similar to this list?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I just looked up sharp place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but who's plays are these?
Speaker 1: I can't tell you the name of the customers, right, just like it's actually a few different customers.
Speaker 3: Correct, Just like Art when he sends me a list, I don't ask whose plays they are.
Speaker 2: I just we can't tell you. Anyway.
Speaker 3: What does my point is is I don't ask. Right there, they're a mix probably of several customers. Correct. Anyway, that's my whole point. And there's a there's a guy yeah or seven on acts that is just there today? Do you know the same Circle Jerk podcast guys and Steve Fessick, And I'm like, peasick, stop texting me. I don't give a fuck. I literally don't care. No. Actually, I just left him on Red. I should have blocked his number, but I didn't. I'm actually hoping he comes down and watches March Madness so that I can tell him to fuck off in person.
Speaker 2: Wow. Wow, so we're going right.
Speaker 3: Well, here's what you missed. While I was out here talking with some other guests and or some other patrons of the super book. Apparently he sent lots of people texts to tell me to check my text that he sent me about how.
Speaker 2: I oh, so you left him on Red and that he's.
Speaker 3: Now texting my other friends to relay the message.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's which is that's kind of weird.
Speaker 3: Just a tiny bit. I mean, I know I'm not Kai Trump or anything, but.
Speaker 2: Ki Trump, what is that reference to?
Speaker 3: I don't know him? And him and some other some other pervert on the internet, we're making comments about Trump.
Speaker 2: Trump is Donald?
Speaker 3: I think I think she's eighteen. Now it's fine, now it is, well, she's eighteen, now right, I didn't sound I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: These are all allegations. I'm not really sure.
Speaker 1: Kay Trump is Donald Trump's granddaughter who plays golf.
Speaker 2: She's hot, you seen Miami. I can't answer a question like that. Why not I have don't I don't know you.
Speaker 3: Can answer it.
Speaker 2: I don't have a comment on that.
Speaker 3: Of course she's hot.
Speaker 2: I don't have a comment.
Speaker 3: Of course she's hot. But when she's sixteen, you can't say that, or seventeen, when she's eighteen.
Speaker 2: We end up on this topic.
Speaker 3: I wass to say I had I wanted to share Ka Trump. You brought up Kai Trump, No I brought it. I want to talk about the Volspark Championship, Okay, I.
Speaker 2: Want to talk about how did you guys do on the on the players?
Speaker 3: Oh well, we had Oberg and we had is that I pronounce that we had Obert Oberg. I was at a choke, another choke.
Speaker 2: I was saying, I need a racetrack.
Speaker 1: On Sunday, I wasn't watching Oh God, and I was just following along like my friend group Test.
Speaker 3: So I was working and I had to do a selection Sunday show and our neighbor Sarah came over and she was like, all right, time for wine. My parents in law have my children. And I'm like, bitch, it's a It's like eleven am on a Sunday, Like I just got done with one show. I have to do another show at five o'clock.
Speaker 2: Why are we not drinking on this show?
Speaker 3: Because you made me film really early? Actually, I don't know. Maybe Alex will go get me a margarita.
Speaker 2: It's two o'clock where you're from.
Speaker 3: You think Alex will get us margarita?
Speaker 1: So you guys, you guys, Alex, you guys bombed out on Obert.
Speaker 3: Where's my phone?
Speaker 2: This is my fault?
Speaker 3: John Hoglin, Do you have my phone?
Speaker 2: John?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna call Alex see if you go. John Murray, can I use your comp numbers? Right? She's right there? But we don't we don't have We don't have a room yet, so I don't at.
Speaker 2: It at edit forgot she had it all wrong anyway, I did not.
Speaker 3: I know exactly what it is. I just wonder if anybody at the west Gate will let me actually use it.
Speaker 2: So I got to text the store.
Speaker 3: It's not answering. I got a text from Brett hold on, don't read that yet, Alex. Can you go to Velvet and get us to margariteas for me and you? You can put it on a room that's not available yet. I'll give you John Murray's comp tab numbers.
Speaker 2: Matter with you? What's what is going on here?
Speaker 3: Uh? Please? I love you kinda start they yes, yes.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I feel really bad.
Speaker 1: She hasn't slept, that's her faults, Budger time better.
Speaker 3: She had some anxiety hiding about flying this early morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can see that. So I got a text. Brett texted me about fifteen minutes ago, good luck this week with one of these like this.
Speaker 1: Guy, you know, the the solut emojic, and I go, do you mean on the basketball games? I knew what he meant, and he said, you have a house edge on basketball. Not so much with Kelly does mean.
Speaker 2: I think you know what it means.
Speaker 1: But anyways, I know you're excited about this weekend. Give me Brett's vals Bar championship pick and then we'll go into the college.
Speaker 3: Was going to choke contente. Oh That's what I was telling you, is that then they started drinking white wine at one pame in my backyard and all of a sudden it got really loud when I was in my office. I know Sarah's like, she's like one of those she likes things that taste like feet. I hate white wine. Firstly, Ariel likes white wine.
Speaker 2: I'll drink red wine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but Brett somehow got suckered to drink of white wine with her. And anyway, I hear this yelling in the backyard because they're outside watching Auberg choke. So the player that is going to choke this week, his name is Fitzpatrick.
Speaker 2: Matt Fitzpatrick. Matthis Patrick was in a playoff last week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we used him in our Splash one point five million dollar golf tournament and uh, it's not been going well for us. We've had we had three chokes so far.
Speaker 2: And that's yeah, you guys really have your lowry.
Speaker 3: Yep, you had the other one and Matt Sama, Yeah, we.
Speaker 2: Did have we had Olberg last week. I think we're gonna use shoot, I can't remember Fi Gala.
Speaker 3: Maybe did you see that one guy? So it was Patrick can't sounds awful to say, but him and thy Galla remind me of each other. Uh Nope.
Speaker 2: The guy, I'm the one who's study this.
Speaker 3: The guy, the guy who taught himself had a golf on YouTube? Really yeah? I was watching it. I caught a glimpse of it. I have no idea what his last name is. It's really hard to pronounce shocker. I can't pronounce even just college basketball players names, let alone people that were not born here. Anyway, did you bring this up? If you didn't, but I thought it was really talking. He taught himself how to golf on YouTube?
Speaker 2: Really yeah?
Speaker 3: And now he's is he good? Now he's on the PGA Tour. What I think he just got his amateur card or something happened at the Players where he scored high enough, John Hoaglan, who am I talking about? You know what I'm talking about? Come on you golf?
Speaker 2: No, all right, this might be a made up story.
Speaker 3: No, And I saw I saw it on the the PGA channel, it happened.
Speaker 2: Well, I think we're gonna go with either figal or can't.
Speaker 3: Can't is so boring, you know, But this is because he'm the guy that they like hate because he takes forever. Yeah, yeah, I've heard he takes.
Speaker 2: Doesn't Xander take a walk?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Listen. I get that you need to like get into your rhythm and take your take your time. But whether you're on the PGA tour or whether you're just a regular person, like there should be a shock lock.
Speaker 2: Is that a you golf? Do you take a long time to swing?
Speaker 3: No, like, just put other grip it and rip it. It's not like it's going to change the outcome. No, not for me. Now, I'm either gonna have a great shot, I'm gonna horrible shot, and there's mean nothing in between.
Speaker 1: UFC this week they bet on Sam Patterson, Michael Venom Page.
Speaker 2: Okay, last we did okay.
Speaker 1: Last week in the UFC the pay per view UFC out here we did terrible. Last week we did okay, But I wanted to bring up I said on this show, do you ever listen to the show? No, I said on the show, A couple of weeks ago that we had sharp guys on Venezuela, Oh to win the World Baseball Classic. Now the number you were a two dollars underdog, Well, I'm talking about the future.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know we had him.
Speaker 2: I think we had him as high as twenty to one. So that when's the WBC.
Speaker 1: Kelly's fans that followed Kelly would have been big winners on that if you listened to Kelly on that right Kelly.
Speaker 2: Yes, no, but you didn't listen to it yourself.
Speaker 3: I did not because I'm a fucking Patriot. So that's farthers why I stayed up too late last night was like ge and out of consciousness looking at baseball.
Speaker 2: I watched the game. I watched, I watched most of the tournament. I thought I thought the Italy team was misleading.
Speaker 3: I thought the Dominican team was the most fun.
Speaker 2: The Italy team was all a bunch of guys from the United States. Yeah, what do you mean?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, they must have some sort of dual citizenship. It's not apparently hard to do.
Speaker 1: Aaron Nola is from Baton Rouge, Louisiana. It should have been on the United States too.
Speaker 3: Here you go, fair enough, touche.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get in a round one. It starts tomorrow. I got a bunch of plays. Your fans are gonna get mad if it's like if it's somebody's play, that's how.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because that one's already moved. It was like thirteen and a half on Sunday night. Now it's down to ten. Now it's back up to eleven. So you should just take it off the list, okay, because otherwise people get mad because it's moved too much. Okay. Anyway, that's Wisconsin against high Point, which is said it taking off. I wondered if it if it moved thirteen and a half. So I did this selection Sunday show on Wager Talk. And who was on that show me Brian Power, Adam Trigger, Robino okay, And I picked the I hand select who I wanted because I wanted the dynamic of the show to be a certain way, and.
Speaker 1: It was really selected the people that were on the show with you. Yes, okay, So that hurt anybody's feelings it didn't get selected.
Speaker 3: Yes, I felt really bad because I told Mark Zeno he couldn't be on it. Why I love Mark. But the year prior him and Brian Power went off the fucking rails.
Speaker 2: How so this entire show that we do is off the rails. That's the whole show.
Speaker 3: Correct. But when I'm hosting, I got to keep things in like parameters you do. Where are the panamers on this show. I'm not hosting, you're hosting your job to keep it going.
Speaker 2: Sorry about that, everybody. Okay, Well, anyway, they did bet Wisconsin.
Speaker 3: I wanted about high point at thirteen and a half, and then I snoozed it or thirteen I think, and then it was eleven and a half. I don't have my notes in front of me, but I was shocked to seek it as low as ten.
Speaker 2: They bet North Carolina. I think I actually got as low as nine and a half.
Speaker 1: It really okay, so Wisconsin, Okay, they've been North Carolina two.
Speaker 2: They bet Villanova plus three and plus two and a half.
Speaker 3: You know, I kind of like me and Joff really over aid for VCU. I'm a little like So we were doing the Calcutta stuff, right, and I said, okay, Joff is very well off, I know, and I said, jof, we're old. Well, we're okay with you know, putting in a team total of x amount. Right, this is like a lot of texts.
Speaker 2: Well, how much as you pay? Define paid too much.
Speaker 3: We bought twenty percent of my buddies one hundred thousand dollars team.
Speaker 2: That's a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one hundred thousand dollars grouping of teams.
Speaker 2: So you've been out spent twenty grand. Yeah, okay, so that's nothing for Josh, right.
Speaker 3: But I think the reality was is that he and I had three teams that we both really liked, and so we were willing to overpay for them.
Speaker 2: And what were those three?
Speaker 3: VCU was one of them, really, and I was like, oh, maybe we overpaid the other one. Though, I'm happy to send your list BYU b Yu. I'm happy to see because we did get we got. We paid forty grand for VCU. Guess how much we got BYU four fucking steal seventy grand twenty three. Okay, it's not fin but like compared to VCU, like, oh, we grossly overpaid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah you did.
Speaker 3: But it was that when we ranked him out how we wanted things to be, like we have like five percent of Acron, we have twelve and a half percent of Hofstra. We've got like little snippets of other teams, but our st Yeah, our three, our three biggest teams, our VCU, B YU and Missouri Missouri.
Speaker 2: Okay, well Missouri. They played Miami. I can see that.
Speaker 1: I guess they did bet UNC. They bet B YU, So Texas B and NC State last night. I thought they should have called a technical foul.
Speaker 2: Of the coach. Am I a hater.
Speaker 3: I went to bed. I had the under.
Speaker 1: Texas made a shot to go up by two. Their assistant coach got so excited. I mean he was like he was more than halfway across the floor celebrating, but there was one second left and then oh hey, it's going.
Speaker 3: To be full of full of interruptions today. I already said, Alex, you get Margarite's if you if you want one, you should call You should call him hello. He wouldn't even give me a hug. He gave me a fist when he saw me. Those rules.
Speaker 2: It's the me too movement.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he wouldn't tell me that was hot. Earlier I was like, she's hot. You can say it's under she's eighteen. Now you can say it. Don't do that.
Speaker 2: I don't sit down.
Speaker 3: I'm sitting that she doesn't have a microphone. Oh it's okay, do we have one? Okay, all right, let's go to the place. Okay, I probably owe the guy at the sports with barn apology has margarite is still very good. It's not as good as velvet because it's not hand chicken and frothy, but it's he did it. I feel bad. It's pretty good. Well, and you know me, I'm pretty snotty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you are pretty snotty.
Speaker 3: All right, good, that's what I said. Yeah. I was like, it's way better than the one that I got the other day.
Speaker 2: Well, that's where'd you get one the other day?
Speaker 3: Um? Jordan? Was that with you? And I got the one that was watery? Yeah, from the place that was watery? Watery? That place is mom here? You didn't say not yet. Well, she's not here yet the dogs. No, she's coming here to watch soccer.
Speaker 2: Villanova and plus two and a half against Utah.
Speaker 3: I don't know why she's in the show. She doesn't know college basketball.
Speaker 2: You don't. You don't do college ball.
Speaker 3: I'm just here for a good time.
Speaker 1: B Yu minus one and a half. So I thought they should have teed up the Texas coach last night they did it.
Speaker 2: Texas won.
Speaker 1: They're playing BYU. They played A and AM plus three and a half against Saint Mary's. They played Illinois minus twenty three against Penn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's his name for Penn? I don't have my notes with the players. I forget his name, but anyway out he went out versus Yale that overtime game. I think a lot of people are buying on Pen and I think it's the time.
Speaker 2: I think I know four players.
Speaker 1: I know Boozer a Duke, I know Peterson Kansas, he's the big baby.
Speaker 2: That never plays.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I hope he doesn't play this week.
Speaker 1: I know a cuff at Arkansas is like he's really There's a lot of coaches that are on the.
Speaker 2: Mid and I know Debot said by that guy's there.
Speaker 3: Are a lot of coaches. Yeah, Saint Louis Is decided they're going to keep their coach, right, he's easy money than whoa. That's not actually how that played out, but okay.
Speaker 1: Props sharp prow shark props for the week, and Illinois would advance farther than that was plus one twenty over one and a half wins by the ten seeds.
Speaker 2: That's why I got you brought seeds because I have no idea who the ten seeds are.
Speaker 3: The ten seeds are No, they're eleven seeds.
Speaker 2: They are Central Florida.
Speaker 3: They are Missoo's Texas, A and M.
Speaker 2: They are great Missouri, Missour's Missouri.
Speaker 3: This is your bracket. Kill now this look like my shitty handwriting.
Speaker 2: Santa Cla.
Speaker 3: No, this is who did this?
Speaker 2: A young man that works here named Brendan. Yeah, Brendan, I decided.
Speaker 3: So they're gonna lose nearly A eight or S sixteen.
Speaker 1: Would be fun sight unseen that I'm betting one hundred bucks that Brendan does better than.
Speaker 3: The biggest square dog on the planet, US beating.
Speaker 2: A Louis Theroun Louis kids out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they've just announced that today. Everybody's been betting us they won.
Speaker 2: There filled this out last night. He gave to me yesterday no work.
Speaker 3: Whatever whatever did he bet say that? He put a future from the on A M. I have no idea why the would be A and M. I don't know. They're not gonna win anything.
Speaker 2: You don't know an A and M.
Speaker 3: You don't and there without topping, so.
Speaker 2: She doesn't know anything about.
Speaker 3: Topping an NBA player, he's out for the year. Yeah, that's why I said her Texas, I have Texas second fifty to one.
Speaker 2: That's j T Top.
Speaker 3: See no Obi toppins in the NBA. No Obi Top in place for Texas tech.
Speaker 2: I thought. I thought Obi Top and played in the NBA. J T Top and play the place to stick. Yeah, I think so. I think it's Obi You know something, ye switch chairs switch.
Speaker 3: Switched slightly.
Speaker 2: She doesn't drink it anymore.
Speaker 3: So that Margarito went to her head real quick.
Speaker 2: We don't want Duke Florida, Illinois or prior to win. We don't want any of those teams to win.
Speaker 3: How is John Hoglan gonna crop all this bulltion out? Should we start the show over? I think to talk about the show, I think we should just start the show over again.
Speaker 2: I thought very far into it.
Speaker 3: I really taken she said, Obi Top.
Speaker 2: Yeah, JN edit the over topping part. Why don't you, Yeah, just take it up.
Speaker 1: Take out everything, take it off, take it all out, out all the parts where she asked me if I thought a teenage group.
Speaker 3: Was hot, Yeah, that part.
Speaker 2: Let's take all those parts out of the show.
Speaker 3: We've already met John Mary, I don't feel like we should. Yeah, so alright, why can't we cancel him?
Speaker 2: Why don't you give me your plays for round one? Kelly in Vegas? Give me the play?
Speaker 3: So last year, why don't we have to soccer? So last year I was very mad at during the first round because I had.
Speaker 2: All these dogs, like you're always kind of mad.
Speaker 3: I had all these dogs, and I really was like, Okay, these are great dogs, and it happen time.
Speaker 2: Give me an example.
Speaker 3: I can't remember, I've blacked it all out because I got my fucking ass hands.
Speaker 2: This is a good story.
Speaker 3: So I had, let's call it five or six hundred dogs in the first round, okay, And I said it, all right, here's who I here's who I like. And at halftime, let's say four out of six of them looked amazing, okay, And then I went like, oh, for six, they just all got blown out because we've now gotten to the point where nil transfer portal. The cream is rising significantly to.
Speaker 2: The top, So then shouldn't you pick all the favorites.
Speaker 3: So what I'm saying is is that I I'm just trying to know. And then what was worse for her? The first round of March badness or the cruise last year.
Speaker 2: I think a cruise like that was.
Speaker 3: A really bad two fucking weeks.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like you have a and I want I'd like you to chime in on this. Do you think that she is relatable? You know, like a bad week for her is like I was on this cruise ship.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 1: But that's not a relatable problem. That's not what real people are dealing with. Man, Like a bad day for me is like my soccer team gave up a goal. That's that hurts.
Speaker 2: That hurts. But Kelly had a bad cruise, not even a cruise, probably.
Speaker 3: Stuck on a boat, a boat when all there is to do is heat, drink and gamble. There's out of gambling good money. And then they said, oh, don't worry because you're you're such the eight. No, you're such a high level that we're gonna wave your credit card fees. That's bad.
Speaker 2: That's a really bad song.
Speaker 3: My favorite was when they sent me a bottle of wine over at dinner and I was like, get the fuck away from me, and they're like, this is from the casino said.
Speaker 2: I was like, this is somebody just doing their job, give.
Speaker 3: Her a bottle a flap in the face, like cool, you lost twelve grand a day. Here's a bottle ten dollars wine.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, that's okay. That is a slap in the face.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Anyway, So anyway, you're cruising through the ocean, gambling, drinking and eating.
Speaker 2: Okay, this was no. This was weekend too. This was like sweet sixteen, I think.
Speaker 3: No, this was the week before college championship week and then and then it was opening weekend, and again everything looked pretty decent around halftime, and then no dogs win. Nothing fun happens hits the fans. So you guys never listened to me instead of over reacting to what happened just last.
Speaker 2: Year, okay last year.
Speaker 3: I think I'm just gonna try to learn from and take a lot of dogs in the first half. There's a couple of favorite stuff.
Speaker 2: There's stuff pluses.
Speaker 3: Okay, there's a couple of favorites that I like, a couple of small coin flip dogs that I like. I like VCU as you mentioned, they played North.
Speaker 2: Carolina players out.
Speaker 3: Yes, I like Missouri and I like b y U and Utah State, which the Mount West is just atrocious. Against the spread.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I felt like I did watch a fair bit of Mountain West basketball this year.
Speaker 2: It seemed like they went out very good. I didn't see what they're very It's.
Speaker 3: Not very good for the ACC. The a c C is not very good, you know about to see can I think the a c C under that that's North Carolina. I think your guys got VC. You beat North Carolina. Your guys got going all the way. I think that that's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Why do you keep toking me?
Speaker 1: I think I think ACC over under wins is off the board because North Carolina State played last night.
Speaker 2: Ah, so I think the conference.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: First four counts.
Speaker 3: I used to just blindly bat Mountain West underwins every single year for like six years in a row.
Speaker 1: Well, unfortunately for the Mountain West only got one team in the tournament this year. Let's put the pressure on you because you decided to sit down.
Speaker 2: You did it on your own.
Speaker 3: What do you like in round one?
Speaker 2: Kid?
Speaker 1: Give me give me a best bet here, maybe a prop it's a bit of a queen of props.
Speaker 2: I heard, Oh my.
Speaker 3: God, speaking of so. I wore her hoodie thinking I would see her and then I did it for prop queen hoodie on the plane and the stewardess is like, what is that saying? She thought it said porn Queen. I swore to God because the way I was like leaning like this because she's like, Queen, is that saying? I know, Queen? She started hysterically laughing.
Speaker 2: Why would you have a shirt this porn Queen?
Speaker 3: I don't know was that followers do think?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: No, I don't.
Speaker 3: Yes, I listen, I don't know, but I don't like, yes, I'm not gonna wear this anymore. Like well, Iris wouldn't like to hear that. I know Iris is gonna be really upset when she finds out I'm gonna write prop and big letters on the next letter. I didn't hear that there was a really good prop mid major Matt brought to my attention.
Speaker 2: I think it was Duke going further than Arizona, and I think it was only minus one twenty.
Speaker 3: Well, this ding bat has Wisconsin beating Arizona. So but Arizona, I said this to you, coll college basketball much, but I fill out brackets every year and Arizona always seems to be the one seed that spurs up everyone. Yet they sure do, and nobody west of the Mississippi or whatever that stat was as one in the last thirty years.
Speaker 2: Hey, I think it's I think since UCLA wanted like ninety five.
Speaker 3: Yes, Brendan likes to make political bets.
Speaker 2: Brendan, I don't. I'd have to ask him. I'd have to ask him. You know, I can't have you betting my staff.
Speaker 3: They're just so easy.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 4: No, I don't think against his staff members three three hundred again read anymore.
Speaker 3: She made a van.
Speaker 2: Against a young man that used to work for me, Chase.
Speaker 3: I thought you were going to say.
Speaker 2: Something, a very nice young man, and she took money from this poor kid.
Speaker 3: Remember we were in Italy. I want dinner. Yeah that was oh yeah that I do remember that. Yeah that was great.
Speaker 2: He's a kid.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well that's why I asked about Brendan. That's why she rough you live and you learn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true, you too, Okay, ready, probably okay.
Speaker 1: I think the show is The show feels like it's almost over right. I think we got we have one fan here, one fan fan. Well, thank you for supporting the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you, Yeah, appreciate you know.
Speaker 3: I have just got off the plane.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I think you look I think you look fine, horrendous, she looks good. She looks good. Well you don't think so.
Speaker 3: She just said she looks horridus. Yeah, it goes with the corn queen.
Speaker 2: I think it's time wrap up Ariels before appearance here.
Speaker 3: Thank you for coming by. Bye, I know that.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys.
Speaker 3: Let me know my room's ready.
Speaker 2: Thank you one fan. I don't know what else you really want to cover here. So you go through your plays again.
Speaker 3: These are first half underdogar no, so some of the underdogs that I'm looking at, I have not bet any of these yet McNee state first half. Okay, because here's the reality. Back to what I was saying for so rudely interrupted?
Speaker 2: Who interrupted you?
Speaker 3: Me? Ariel and you I'm back to last year, I said, I said, Hey, here's here's the here's the problem. Now everybody after last year is going to overreact and it's going to be this chalk chalk, chalk, chalk chalk.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: I think so, I think you guys are putting premiums on some of these teams. You might maybe be just juicing up the money lines, maybe not necessarily against the spread, but you know everybody's gonna walk in it. Duke money Line, Michigan State money Line, Florida money Line, Houston money Line, Wisconsin Moneyline, Arizona money Line, and zag of money Line for due money Line, give me a one hundred.
Speaker 2: Dollars par life, Yeah, well sure, they always do that, right.
Speaker 3: So I still think that there are some teams that are right for upsets, and there's some really good matchups. I think Hopster is going to match up really really well in an opposite spectrum of Alabama, But I don't I think Alabama in the second half has the ability to run them out of the gym. Right, Holloway is not going to be playing I don't think so, so they may take it a little bit of time to adjust there in the first half. So I like hops for first half.
Speaker 2: I look at an air at Brendan's bragging air and I'm a little.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you already bet me that my Tech and Alabama, And I'm gonna say this, I actually am starting to like Texas Tech at this point in time because because everybody has written them off, Aron hasn't played anybody. They just won the MAC and that's great and all, but they have this many quad one wins this year.
Speaker 1: So I want the social media guys, John Hoagland, Louis de Noofrio.
Speaker 2: These guys do an outstanding job on the show.
Speaker 1: I want them to take Brendan's bracket and take Kelly's bracket and put them on social media before the first game starts, so that people can follow along with these two guys.
Speaker 2: That's what.
Speaker 1: That's what I want. Now, you know, let me tell you this. It's not all on Brendan. He asked me one question when he filled it out. He said, who do you like in the second round, Saint John's or Kansas? And I picked Saint John's.
Speaker 3: It's okay because I'm gonna pick Cawn Baptist.
Speaker 1: And I gotta tell you my one takeaway from selection Sunday was anti Italian discrimination against Rick Patino. Saint John's being a five seed when they won the Big East regular season and conference tournament is anti Italian. I don't know what camera supposed to look at anti Italian discrimination. I have an Italian dog, Mario. That's anti Italian discrimination. Saint John's being a five seed is a joke. I got them with the Sweet sixteen against Duke Clip that out if they if they lose in the first.
Speaker 2: Round, Johnny clip that out. Make me like a total idiot.
Speaker 3: That'd be a use is new?
Speaker 2: Nothing? Nothing would be new. They play Northern Iowa in the first raft.
Speaker 1: This isn't a speed competition. You don't need to fill it out like in two seconds.
Speaker 3: Why not you pick?
Speaker 2: You picked Northern Iowa to bocked.
Speaker 3: Me McNeese, okay, and I'll take Nebraska. It's not a race, it's the Sweet sixteen. May just go VC you now. I'm putting this in the universe for me and Joff.
Speaker 1: Joff job, very well heeled, big West Virginia University donor donor.
Speaker 3: He donates a lot of money those losers, I think, so God, that sucks.
Speaker 2: Very very well.
Speaker 3: I would never Is there.
Speaker 1: Anything else you want to talk about on the show? Or do you want to just go and party with Alex and the girls?
Speaker 3: What do I have to do another show right after this? In eighteen minutes?
Speaker 2: We got a cancelation yesterday?
Speaker 3: Uh no, thank god?
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I invited like forty people here. Who's probably I am so fucked everybody, Keep text me, I'll see tomorrow. See tomorrow. I'm like, where a.
Speaker 2: Who's going to pay their ship.
Speaker 3: Them because they can't have their own tab.
Speaker 2: You guys have the clubhouse. Oh, you guys are going to be right. That makes my life so much is going to be yours?
Speaker 3: God, I don't use Why would you just say that when I'm like panicking about having I.
Speaker 2: Just found out yesterday.
Speaker 3: Okay, I really did.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank god Kelly clubhouse. I'll be at my office, probably watching golf. Probably to be honest with you, guys, Uh, I'll watch the ends of the game, so I don't.
Speaker 2: Really watch the whole game. What's the point. Let's watched the end and then what else are you doing this weekend? What are you doing? On Friday?
Speaker 3: We're going to the pool at the win Oh right, I heard about that, and yeah, and then Saturday you're going to look and I'm gonna get Mandy wasted.
Speaker 2: I don't need to get my assistant wasted.
Speaker 3: To be super fun.
Speaker 2: There's no need for that.
Speaker 3: Vcue you in the final four.
Speaker 2: Just give me one hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: I just want do you want to how much money for bucks on you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Of course I'll take it.
Speaker 3: I just asked John to go to the eighteen for me. Hold on I will tell you how much money Joff and I will win.
Speaker 2: Okay, if v this is VCU, wins a national championship.
Speaker 3: No, they're not gonna win the national championship. But if they even go to the sweet sixteen, hold on, hold on, hold on, please please on hold it so we get Scott and Joff go. Okay, So if VCU goes to the sweet sixteen, so we will have one sixty six hundred fifteen four hundred and sixty six thousand, one hundred and twenty one thousand if they go to the final four. Wow.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, it's like.
Speaker 3: Almost two hundred grand.
Speaker 2: Well that's awesome.
Speaker 3: So we need VCU, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: For a guy like Joff, one hundred and twenty one thousand, it's just like another private jet trip to the Mall Deves.
Speaker 2: But I think for the rest of us that would be terrific. Right, Oh my god, significant money.
Speaker 3: I already hate this racket.
Speaker 1: Good keep filling it out. Somebody get or another margarita. I can use the hundred bucks. Keep filling this out the way you're doing it. Anything else you guys want us to cover, Kelly, why don't you tell them about your splash?
Speaker 2: Spots.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm going to five three entries over on Instagram or x just reply with who you think is gonna win the national Championship. I'm gonna pick five winners.
Speaker 2: I think we have five meters of the contest.
Speaker 3: No, five winners to get a free entry into Okay, I got you. And yeah, we're almost had eight thousand sign ups, so there's only three thousand spots left.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh that'll that'll fill.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I know it was gonna fill when there was like a thousand left. There's only a thousand. It's like you can just tell everybody wait till last minute. You can have.
Speaker 2: Michigan State in the final four.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why not?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll take the hundred.
Speaker 3: It seems like fun.
Speaker 2: I'll take it. I'll take it.
Speaker 3: We need BYU maszoom.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 3: What is this?
Speaker 1: We also have the Hoops Central Showdown that starts now. You got to pick the winner against the point spread of all the first round games except for the games that are dependent on the first four results.
Speaker 2: We want you to be able to make all the picks right now.
Speaker 1: You gotta submit these plays by Wednesday today at ten pm, so you guys might need.
Speaker 2: To clip that out early. Where is Denofrio? What's he doing? Is he working on the show?
Speaker 3: Probably not.
Speaker 2: I heard a little rumor that Louis deno.
Speaker 1: Frio, our social media guy, great guy, is going to be out in Nashville this weekend with Kelly's good friend Andy Samuelson.
Speaker 2: Oh god, that went to KU. Andy. Andy's one of these early retirement guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who doesn't have a job.
Speaker 2: Well, he's retired. He'll be in Nashville this weekend. He'll be here the following weekend. All the rest of us are slaving away early retirement. Sounds pretty good. I need to work on that, I gotta say.
Speaker 1: But with Kelly's president and the stock market how it is, doesn't seem to be in the cards.
Speaker 2: Thank you Kelly for that. This bracket is all almost done. She's got Iowa State in the finals.
Speaker 3: I got them at thirty to one. I just smelled spelled Virginia wrong.
Speaker 2: If she doesn't spell the team right, does it count as an automatic loss?
Speaker 3: I look at how many eyes I put in Virginia that jin Yeah, there you go, Red.
Speaker 2: I think that's an auto loss auto.
Speaker 3: B yu.
Speaker 2: Actually, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Bre No, his is not good either.
Speaker 2: That looks pretty good.
Speaker 3: I'll put in Arkansas just for fun. Over whiskey. We'll go Arizona versus the Yuka.
Speaker 1: There's anybody, I'm sure somebody else has said this already, but as anybody talked about what a good job John Caliparti's done at Arkansas, he has done a very good job because look at where Kentucky is now and look where he is now at Arkansas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was like a fuck you for sure to win that sec.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, man, I think I think Calipari.
Speaker 1: Kelly's final four is Michigan State VCU Iowa State b YU title Game. Michigan State, Iowa State, Iowa State wins it all. Brended going with Duke Florida Wisconsin Michigan a.
Speaker 3: Chalk eating weasel. It's not even fun. Mine should be worth more points because I actually picked upsets.
Speaker 1: Who the hell said anything about that Duke Michigan in the title game, Duke winning the national Championship.
Speaker 2: I like, you know what my pick is to win it all Michigan. I like Michigan to win.
Speaker 3: I don't hate it.
Speaker 2: I'll go Michigan.
Speaker 3: I put them in the Elite eight.
Speaker 1: Kelly's going Iowa State, Johnny Hoglan, you want to sign off with a pick to win it all?
Speaker 2: What do you think, buddy? Copy? You can't be original? Yeah, actually I haven't even done one, so yeah, you definitely did it first. You're gonna do You're gonna have a fun weekend?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 2: Are we gonna do a show? What Wednesday of next week to previous week?
Speaker 3: Probably?
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 3: Yes? I have to. I think I'm contractually obligated to do a show.
Speaker 2: You don't do anything? Okay, but we could do a Sweet sixteen preview.
Speaker 3: Tuesday? Is there enough information on Tuesday?
Speaker 2: Tuesday?
Speaker 3: I think Tuesday's a good idea.
Speaker 2: Tuesday preview the Sweet sixteen? Hey, there's Ariel?
Speaker 3: Is that room ready? I didn't think south oh boy?
Speaker 1: So we are still recording, so just keep on, just keep on going. Sorry everyone, and that I think we'll do it.
Speaker 2: Listen, do you have anything else you want to add?
Speaker 3: Kid?
Speaker 2: Were good?
Speaker 3: That's it, that's all I got.
Speaker 2: Great show. Great to see you, Thanks Johnny, Thanks Louis. Talk to you guys next week.