Speaker 1: Today, I want to tell you about a journey that I've been on for most of my life. Ever since I was a kid, I've heard tales of bigfoot and wild men while spending time with my friends and family. As I grew older and read more about the paranormal, my interest in encryptids and other things strange only deepened. That's why I'm so excited to share with you what I've personally become involved with the Untold Radio Network. The Untold Radio Network is a live streaming podcast network that airs a new show every day across all podcast platforms, YouTube, and more. They have eight different shows on all sorts of exciting topics such as bigfoot, cryptids, UFOs, aliens, and much more. I even have my own show called Weird Encounters, where I talk about all things strange. This is more than just a podcast network. It's a community that allows me to meet so many amazing people who share their stories and experiences with strange. If you're interested in hearing more of these stories and learning more about the paranormal and encryptids, make sure you check out the Untold Radio Network for all kinds of exciting shows. It's free to subscribe. So what are you waiting for visit www dot untold radionetwork dot com today.
Speaker 2: Now, what are your reporting? I got a screen going on here. Something just kid with my dog, something to kill your dog? My dog. We're flying through there over the tree. I don't know how it did it? Okay, Damn, I'm really confused. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence, and name was dead once you hit the ground. I didn't see any cars. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence. Sat, what are you reporting? We got some wonder or something crawling around out here? Did you see what it was? It was enough out here. Look, I'm new to one going now and I don't need anything. I don't want to go out today. Hello, hit the boddy out here?
Speaker 3: What quin?
Speaker 2: I'm out there? It's thought up a bit about sixty nine. I don't know. Easy ann out there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm walking right head and we are live. Hello everybody, Thank you so much for joining us at three pm on a random Thursday afternoon. You never know when we're gonna pop in or what we might do here on Sasquatch Odyssey, paired with mythical legends and behind tall trees, we've got all kinds of stuff going on. Daniel, what's going on with you today?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: I'm very well mate. I'm looking forward to this podcast me too.
Speaker 1: You have got quite the lineup. I just showed up at the last minute and punched a few buttons, but you put this round table together. So let's get into it. Introduce who we got on the podcast today, man.
Speaker 4: Before I get into our guests, we have some very special.
Speaker 5: Co hosts joining me and Brian.
Speaker 6: Hi.
Speaker 4: Welcome to this stage. My mother and partner in crime, Jill Roberts. That is how are you non?
Speaker 7: Yes, so really good?
Speaker 5: Thank you you both thought right. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Brian's tired and may fall to sleep during this podcast. So next on stage is our other co host who is going to be helping us out today from behind tall trees, Miss Gwendoline Parcell.
Speaker 5: Hi, everybody, Gwen. How are you? Busy?
Speaker 3: As usual?
Speaker 8: Nine many things to do and not enough time to do them more.
Speaker 1: It's so good to see you from behind the trees.
Speaker 8: It's awesome, isn't it.
Speaker 1: You normally just peque but you got your whole persona out from behind the trees, so we appreciate.
Speaker 4: It, the whole of you being Now I'm going to start by bringing our guests in. Now, someone who we all know and love, the muscle himself, mister Ryan RPG Golumbaski.
Speaker 9: It's good to be with my family. I wish we all live closer, same old stuff. I am watching all four kids today by myself, so.
Speaker 4: We may have a few extra visitors next on stage, have several people in cowboy hats today. But I met this guy a couple of months ago. Mister Lao Blackburn.
Speaker 10: Hello from nexous.
Speaker 5: How are you mate?
Speaker 11: I'm doing good.
Speaker 5: Next on the stage.
Speaker 4: He lives in Alaska and we have him come into the crypto conference.
Speaker 5: You came next year.
Speaker 4: We can't believe these come in from Alaska and Killerpick. But mister DJ Brewster, Hey Dj, how things. I've just got done with my shift at work, doing pretty good. We have two more amazing guests. Now, this guest I'm about to bring on. Everyone keeps mistaking for Lal Blackburn, including my mom. Please, welcome to the stage, mister ken Gerhard.
Speaker 10: This proves that we're two different people.
Speaker 6: This is proof right here right.
Speaker 5: We have one final guest to bring on now.
Speaker 4: This guest is a legendary in himself the Sierra Sounds. Please welcome to the stage, mister Ron moorehead.
Speaker 5: This is our round. Say well.
Speaker 4: Me and Brian planned to do it once every other month until me and Brian realize that's way too much work.
Speaker 5: So Brian, oh to you, my friend.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get everybody started. Everybody's got questions of their own about Bigfoot, but I want to get it kicked off today and we'll go around the table and let everybody chime in on this. This is something that's came up. I host multiple podcasts, but one of the other shows that I do is called that Bigfoot Podcast. And Wayne and I my cost over there, we're talking about this recently. There's not a lot that seems to be new for me, at least in Bigfoot. If you google what's new in Bigfoot twenty twenty four, there are very few things that come up. There's things that have happened in the past decade or so. You get the Colorado train video that pops up. You get Sasquatch Sunset, the movie that came out earlier this summer. If you google and look at what's in research in Bigfoot now, there's not a lot that's new I want to get your opinion on this. What do you guys see We'll go around the horn as it is here on the screen. We'll start with Lyle. What have you seen, Lyle in the last decade. Any advancements significant as far as technology methodology that you've seen that has impacted bigfoot research for you are just in general over the last decade.
Speaker 10: It certainly changed a lot over the last decade as far as how we get reports and just the massive amount of information that's out there. Back in the day, it was only so many podcasts. Now there are tons of them with weekly updates and so many witnesses. As far as technology, we always hinge point on the fact that sooner or later technology will catch up and there we will have the final ingredient. We need to prove this definitively, but a big pot of cryptids in general just seem to stay one step ahead no matter what. But certainly things like thermal video has added to this. Some years ago, you didn't have that. Now we have thermal video, better audio perhaps than Ron would have had back in the seventies. There are better tools, but it's just more things that say there's something out there. But we still can't pinpoint it, even using the technology. And also I think it's become a problem because especially with AI and stuff, it's so hard down to discern between what is real and what is it. You've always dealt with hoaxers and people with pictures and stuff, but now it's just a barrage of the train video. It's not just the Patterson Gimblin film. Now it's just all of these different ones that create this confusing white noise of stuff. So as far as what's new, it's almost like the same thing. You have new researchers coming on. Daniel comes on, he adds his perspectives and fresh view and enthusiasm. So I think that what's new is it's become increasingly hard to navigate technology, white noise, and the massive amount of Bigfoot information there is, which may suggest in some ways that these creeds are literally running a muck. But I think it's just now that there's a central focus of people reporting things, and a lot of times things with no substance, So it becomes harder for us rectify between what is good and what is to follow up on and what is to be dismissed. And then in some ways can be tiring for us to weave through that.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 10: Technology is both an advantage and a disadvenge what's a you Ryan RPG Goingbeskie? What about technology? What have you seen over the last decade.
Speaker 9: One of the things I'd hit is, I'm like middle age here, I feel like monks. This group is reality TV finding Bigfoot. I think that put more eyes and brought more interest to the seeing and maybe the environments.
Speaker 6: We live in the fear culture, in my opinion, there's always a war, there's always something to fear.
Speaker 9: So Bigfoot is a wonderful monster. I call Bigfoot the American monster. I think reality TV one of the benefits. Just like texts, he was saying, some of it's bad, some of it's good. It's brought more people interested in It's put more people in the woods, and it's really only a matter of time because like, why was Ron successful?
Speaker 6: In my very humble opinion, he Roger Patterson. He went where most of us don't go. He went far.
Speaker 9: And now if we do that, if we repeat that but with better cameras, then it will happen.
Speaker 6: Eventually.
Speaker 9: You're going to need a little bit of luck in some research but you should be able to get it done. That's hopefully my next major expedition is to go really remote with some solid tech. Now, what I would love to bring, which I think would be a game changer, is just imagine this. You pick a section of woods, a bunch of sightings, you happen to get there a week after it's happened. You map out all of the woods, and then you get one of those racing drone guys. Listen, I'm not a tech guy at all. I'm a tree hugger. I think we need to go in using mind speak and whatnot. But if we're talking tech, you get one of those dudes that can race a drone that can go zero to sixty and one second and can hit the spot three hundred yards away faster than you could hit it with a bullet.
Speaker 6: Maybe not fast on that, but you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: That would be a game changer because you'd have it mapped out and people say what happens when they run into the woods. The reason you map the woods first is so when that drone enters, it knows all the terms and everything and it can follow it.
Speaker 6: Add a therm to that.
Speaker 9: As I was talking about then I would almost say it's unfair unless they are interdimensional or there is another level to this which other people will speak more profoundly upon in this podcast. But yeah, I'm excited to see someone finally use that in the field, and for anyone that's going seriously remote and doing the real work like Ron did.
Speaker 1: Excellent DJ, what say you about the advancements? What have you seen in bigfoot research for you and or just in general over the last decade or so.
Speaker 7: Over the last decade, I would agree drones are definitely a game changer because they can go to places where sometimes you just can't get to. You can go above the trees and then come down into the brush and everything and be able to see farther and you can even see if it's just like a place to even hike to for the next point, then it helps out a lot, especially in some of that terrain, being able to carry some of the audio that Rom's recorded and being able to play that in the woods. So that was a very intense moment in my life. Oh, definitely changed everything. I thought it was very unique. I've never seen or heard anybody do that before, so it was pretty interesting how everything reacted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not the first time I've heard that. There's tons of people that have taken the Sierra sounds, or at least part of those out and played them and gotten different results. We could probably do an entire show on just that. Ken, What about you? What have you seen change for you? And or research in general over the last decade.
Speaker 12: I feel like we have been chasing our tails for a while. That does seem to be the case. For whatever reason, I guess one could speculate that these animals are maybe becoming fewer in number. There's a lot of the forestation, habitat loss, and stuff going on right now. But the most promising project I was involved with was last year I accompanied doctor Haskell Hart, who was a PhD from Harvard. He's squarely debunked the so called catch Him Bigfoot DNA study in my opinion. Now, granted, it's still expensive, but e DNA is definitely going to be our best bet in terms of coming up with definitive proof. I joined doctor Hart last year in Oklahoma and we took water samples from all the creeks that populate the so called are x in Oklahoma, which obviously everyone hears is a pretty active bigfoit area. Now School's working with a lab in Colorado that's actually affordable for him than perhaps most big researchers at this point. But imagine a scenario where you have a really good sighting of a faskuatch and it leaves a trackway and then you're able to extract DNA or soil from right under one of those footprints. Now you've got I think the triumvirate of proof there, because you've got an eyeweitis observation, physical trace evidence, and then if we can come up with DNA that gets us in the right neighborhood in terms of some type of homin in running around in an area where it couldn't be. I think that's going to be pretty definitive. Again, I think it's cost prohibitive for most bigfoot researchers. For example, Cliff told me that he did some research into this in order to get a DNA sequence that puts you in the family of great apes. You're talking about maybe just a few thousand dollars or less at this point, but in order for them to determine that sequences novel and does not match any known how mand human, any great ape known, and now you're talking six figures, you better be darn sure as a bigfoot researcher that you have bigfoot DNA.
Speaker 11: If you're going to spend.
Speaker 12: One hundred thousand dollars or more on a DNA test, those are my thoughts. I think that's a pretty cool technology that's hopefully going to become more affordable to bigfoot researchers at large.
Speaker 1: Ron, I think it's safe to say that you probably have the most experienced boots on the ground in the woods looking for these things. I don't want to date you, my friend, but I think that's safe to say. What have you seen over the last two decades that has changed in bigfoot research? For you are just at large.
Speaker 13: It's just amazing how much more stuff was out there now. So you don't know what to believe. Technologists are good, You don't know what right eyes producer. We'll all have our opinions what they might be and what we think they could be. I have mine, But did anything that's a big help supposedly? I know other Jedida said, sponsored by the National Geographic went up to Bhutan in twenty fourteen, got a ed in which they swear was all contaminited the metachondria came back human. The same thing toutching there points that's two different sources that there's a human. So my question, we're going to ask you a question is who was there first? Bigfoot or humans? Al Saint Piers were the first? Or was big bush first? How far back do we go?
Speaker 1: This question that I have upon the screen is something that I have been thinking about and talking about for the last year or so. I do have plans to possibly do some expeditions maybe in twenty twenty five to huge horses, because here's the two things. There's two huge pieces of evidence out there that just about everybody into Bigfoot knows about. The Patterson Gimblin film from sixty seven Sierra Sounds. The two two common denominators for both of those things for me is how did everybody involved in that get to the areas where that was filmed and those sounds were recorded? Was on horseback? And I think there's something to that. So really quickly, if you don't mind, I'm gonna go off script as I normally do. Daniel's probably cringing, but I want to go off script. It just go around for a second and just get some really quick feedback from all of you guys on do you think there's something too going in on horseback because not a whole lot of people are doing that. I personally think it has something to do with masking the scent of humans on horseback. It's not bipedal, it's quadrupedal movement through the woods. There's a whole bunch of things, litany of things I think that contribute to that success if you were to incorporate horsebacks. If you don't mind, let's go around back to Lyle and talk a little bit about that. Is that something that you've considered doing, Lyle? Do you think it's a good idea? What do you think about horseback in general in bigfoot research?
Speaker 11: Yeah, and definitely.
Speaker 10: I was born in Fort Worth, Texas, So horses there are something that I've been around all my life. Last year, I wouldn't say I went Patterson Gimlin style, but I did charter a private horseback ride.
Speaker 11: I don't own.
Speaker 1: Horses, And stay tuned for more Sasquatch out to sea. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 10: You have to get the horses from somewhere, but I had to charter a guide myself and my girlfriend was with me. We took the horses deep into the mountainous area of New Mexico and the northern part close to Colorado. I have interviewed people there and there have been sightings around there, and we took horses deep back hours into the woods. So that gave me a real good feel about how well this could work. Certainly, like Ryan said, if you're going into this habitat, you can't blast in there with a group of twenty five people with cars and SUVs four wheelers. It just seems the antithesis of getting close to them. So I think horses are great. On the other hand, I've used canoes a lot in the swampy areas around Boggy Creek and Foul We've gone in there deep with those canoes, which affords the same kind of thing. It's not as natural as a horse as a man made item, but we were able to navigate in there without using cars and get deep or there's literally no foot traffic. No one goes out there except maybe the hardiest hunters. Those are good ways. Certainly horseback is great. Then again, you get a report from some lady driving down a county road who never even got out of her car, and it stops right in the middle of the road and poses for several moments. So then you just can't outthink it.
Speaker 1: Ryan, What say you about the horseback my friend? I know that's right up your alley. You like to go minimal into the woods most of your research days. Have you considered doing the horseback thing? Do you think there's some success to be had there?
Speaker 9: Of course, as you pointed out, two of the best things that we have received with an our field came on horseback. But two things horses expensive as hell. I can't afford horse right now, so that's one alembly keeps me out too. I produced a show a Mongolia and we rode horses for four hours, two hours out pick wild strawberries, and two hours back.
Speaker 6: I was chafed and bow legged for two weeks. So let me think you if.
Speaker 9: Anybody is serious about riding a horse off to do this, because it would take time, you must ride horses pretty consistently before you attempted, or else you're going to be sore as hecky. With that said, to digress a little to what Ron said, what came first bigfoot or humans? In my humble opinion. At this moment, there were what like fourteen different types or variations of Homo sapien and what did the Native Americans all call them? A lost tribe, lost brothers. So maybe riding the horse mimics the people that they spend thousands of years on the side of. You take the Patterson Gimlin footage, you remove the hair, and what does it look like. Doesn't look like an ape to me. It looks like a really ethnic human. So yes, I think horses would work. You damn well better prepare your ass to go do something like that. And I think we're looking for another variation of a human being, and that's why that keeps coming up.
Speaker 1: Can what say you about the horses, my friend?
Speaker 11: Certainly you made a great point.
Speaker 12: One could argue that the some of the best evidence we've ever come up with, and there's actually two lines of evidence from that incident. We have the Patterson Gillan film and then we have the trackway with the ten casts by Bob Tipmas. There were definitely horses involved in that particular incident, so that is a good argument. One could also make the argument that Sasquatches may have a curiosity about horses. If you look at the Linn Crabtree incident and FOUK and then you have the so called big Muddy Monster was checking out circus horses, so they may be drawn in to some extent. The only logistical issue I would bring up is, and I know Ron and his expeditions were probably the exception, but logistically it would be difficult, wouldn't it to get horses just some of the elevations that I think we all might agree that, at least in the mountainous areas like a Pacific Northwest, these things do seem to be associated with higher relevations. And that's also with regard to the YETI and some of the other ones that Ron was talking about. So I don't know what type of horses you would need or what skill and training to get up to some of those areas. Now it would be more easy in areas like Lyle's talking about in the eastern US and places like Florida, Arkansas maybe or the Appellachians. But yeah, good idea also be able to go ahead and address Ron's question. Ron's a good friend of mine, but we do disagree obviously on some of the possibilities involving Bigfoot. But I would say that the timeline I'm looking at is probably about six hundred thousand years ago, because that's based on new evidence that's the start of the ancient Homo sapiens line, but also the timeline where you had the extinction or the last known fossil evidence of Paranthropus boisei, which I think is a pretty good Bigfoot candidate, since it looks exactly like a friggin' sasquatch except it was shorter. That's the only difference that was probably the boundary line in terms of a species that I think was separate us that look like Bigfoot and the evolution of Homo sapiens. So we probably have overlapped for at least that amount of time six hundred thousand years or so.
Speaker 1: DJ, what say you may and are you guys up on horseback there in Alaska? What do you think about horseback and bigfoot research in general?
Speaker 3: Overall?
Speaker 7: I think it's great, like everyone's been saying, it's a natural thing. It's not making noises like ATVs, UTVs cars trucks. Personally, in anywhere I'm from, it wouldn't be very good because you have mountains, cliffs in Oceani. It'd be really hard to maneuver your horses and those woods up there. I think if I ever get a chance to go on any of these trips around the country, I would definitely love to go. I don't have any experience with horses, but I definitely would train first because those would be some long rides out in the woods.
Speaker 6: I think it's a great idea.
Speaker 7: I was thinking about it when we're talking about the speaker in the Sierra Nevada Sounds. I was like, Wow, he was on horseback when he did that. I started clicking a little bit. Then you guys brought up the question so that great minds think alike.
Speaker 1: Every once in a while, I do something that makes sense. It's very rare, especially when it happens live on the air. I want to go to Ron. I'm going to change this up a little bit for you, Ron, because obviously I think you think it's a good idea to take horses out, because that's the only way you guys could access where you were at the Sierra camp. I want to change it up a little bit and ask you this, do you think that played a role in the success that you guys had with these creatures coming in and interacting with you. Do you think it had something to do with the horses or do you think there was more to that.
Speaker 13: There's more to it. There's a lot of time when now we got then we could walk in. That's why we're ted barrels up there with the deals. So we're gonna store for spaperbacks after carry so much. When the way in the worst is can do truth banishful. They can let you see a lot better on the way. And as long as you got a good horse, you know how I arrived. That's important to just a person. Horse chirp, it's a trail horse about ricause I think there's a lot of trailer can get into the backwards in the rough crutch or so or but all. They also can trump around at night. They don't know what, for sure begger than others. So what you heard was amount a horse. I don't think it makes a difference for sure has no. I think things like most animals could set your energs at your vibration and they know who they're doing where, then you got the right in touch. I know if you're going to a gun on there 'ere guns. But our tenant wasn't to shoot, and it's true attack, nothing really aggressive happened. Really horses when we or the other I don't think that.
Speaker 11: The people that tried them.
Speaker 9: How do we create some kind of a fund or something where we can take all these different people investing in all these different directions and pull that money like a university. Would we all vote and agree on a team that has the funding to try all the things we would like to do. We just start doing one a year and it's citizen funded.
Speaker 6: How do we really.
Speaker 9: Get the infrastructure needed to do that so that we can do, my opinion, real epic research on this subject and not just CouchSurfing so to speak. How do we put that together? I challenge us to do that as a team. And I'm not even saying I get to go, but I would love to be a part of it and know that I helped create something like that, and hell, yeah, I want to go.
Speaker 5: What do you think about that?
Speaker 3: Ken?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I think that's a great idea.
Speaker 12: A few years ago, there was an attempt to create an organization that affiliated all of the Bigfoot researchers and organizations so that we would share evidence, peer review, and work together as more of a team as opposed to a segmented it's a shame that didn't manifest. For whatever reason we acknowledge. They've always been big personalities in the bigfoot field, so it is sometimes hard to get everyone on the same page. And of course we've had investors starting with Tom Slick back in the nineteen fifties, and then Tom Page and Robert Rhines and ericson and all these people that have funded put out a lot of money. I think the best bet might be to find kind of an eccentric, kooky entertainer, because someone like Staying back in the eighties was funding an investigation for the Loftness Monster. There are a lot of rich people in the world, but it's finally that person that kind of has an esoteric view of life, like an entertainer, that's willing to say, yeah, I'll give you guys ten million dollars to do that. Then from there we would just have to work through our difference, as I suggested, picking a group of people that are willing to work together, and then everyone degrees, okay, yeah, those guys can maybe get the job done.
Speaker 6: I just see it like an ushering in.
Speaker 9: A new golden age of exploration, right, So it's almost like a rocket launch, and these are the new astronauts that are going to get on board and are going to go remote to wherever we all agree, and the whole world is on the edge of their seats watching to see what they bring back.
Speaker 6: I feel like I caught the tail.
Speaker 9: End of that as a kid growing up. And that's why I'm fascinated by this stuff. Why I appreciate what all you guys do. Like, we're explorers, right, so how do we really peque interest? Because at the end of the day, if the money's not there and nobody really cares, then where does it go.
Speaker 6: It's all of us doing our own thing, which I'm happy for everyone. We're all doing well. But let's come together. Let's get beatles.
Speaker 5: We'll say you d Jenny, I.
Speaker 7: Don't even know where we're going with this. I'm totally excited for this. Digit you're I'll cook for you, guys. I'm a professional cooker right now, So all head in the woods and healthcarey stuff and I'll cook. I'm all about this.
Speaker 5: Now, what say you? Mate?
Speaker 10: And thinking about this question of trying to centralize research, you got to think about what came before when people were researching things. People back when the YETI research, it required funding, and a lot of those things were funded by guys who wanted to climb the mountains and they promised to send the London newspapers accounts of Yeti's or anything else they found, and of course the YETI was a byproduct of that. If you're going to hike up Mount Everest and you happen to see it YETI, wither you go, that's great. Two and one the explorers sending out Percy Faucet to the Amazon. All these things cost money. If we don't have a Tom Slick, and I hope but every listener out there knows who this is because it's historical Bigfoot, and YETI research without somebody who were saying like we need this millionaire or somebody putting in or a rich rock star, which that's not me. But there are ways to do it. And I think you have the crowd funny thing now and it could be organized, but there in people want something for their money. Some people will give certainly, and some people will say, why should I give these researchers the funds? So then you get that whole thing going where it's hard to get everybody on the same page. Well, five hundred of us can go in the wood, and I'm not saying it should be me. I'm just saying crowdtrunning is a way to do it. But you have to offer something in return. So it isn't just hey, give us some money, We're going to go out and look for bigfoot. If we don't find anything, sorry, that's the challenge. It's what you provide, especially in a situation like this where most of the time.
Speaker 11: You come up empty handed.
Speaker 10: It's not something like Ron says. You don't just go and hey, we're going to You can have high def pictures of them when we take them. So there's ways to do it, but certainly it takes a lot of organization in that person who has at least the time. If it's a crowdfunding thing, what do you offer at the investors. Because of course, when somebody like Tom Slick was investing in bigfoot research, he figured out he had the money to spend and he was truly interested in this, there would be some benefit because he's the guy who funded it. The possibilities are out there to do this, but it's super hard because you have to get everybody on the same page.
Speaker 4: Before I pass it to our co host when to pick who gets the next question. I will pass this question to mister cross Alswood. What do you think, buddy.
Speaker 7: Well and to the lottery every week and if it's me, if it's our time, then off on chill and sweet Well.
Speaker 9: I love when you said, Kyle, because that's it right. We need to team up with an advanced logging team and say we're going out there to find if we can log this, but if we happen to see Bigfoot, send it back, or an advanced drilling team like an oil team. Instead of seeing those people as the bad guys, maybe they could be the good guys for once.
Speaker 6: That's my two cents.
Speaker 1: I love you all.
Speaker 6: I love this subject.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Brian.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, and then obviously my favorite.
Speaker 5: I will pass it over to Gwen.
Speaker 8: Now Hick, who's next?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, let's start with Lyle.
Speaker 10: I talked about the situation with technology is both our friend. We have EDNA, we have drones, we have thermal those tools, but then it is not our friend, like AI. How do we handle this. I've seen hobbyous AI pictures posted in big put groups and people are arguing over them as to the veracity of it. It eats up I think, valuable time and puts it people at odds the community over something that I mean, at least thus far, you can pretty well identify an AI. I think it will become even harder as it goes. How do we handle that and don't look crazy to everybody else right being discriminating with what you present as evidence and what we consider worthy of our time? How do we handle the whole AI thing that's coming on DJ?
Speaker 1: What do you think about AI?
Speaker 7: I think it's scary how fast it's progressing.
Speaker 5: Crazy to think that.
Speaker 7: Robots already and the AI generation apps and stuff like that are just coming out so fast it or started off totally obvious to question it sometimes.
Speaker 5: Like is that real?
Speaker 7: Or is that it's still in the beginning stages. Basically, if you look at how technology has advanced over the last twenty years, even it's crazy how it's going to be in like ten years, five years from now. I'm not a huge fan, but I can see where it could be a helzel tool for people who need it if they have a disability or something.
Speaker 1: Like I said, I'm not a huge fan.
Speaker 7: I grew up in the woods in Alaska as simple as better in my opinion.
Speaker 13: And.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned for more Sasquatch out to see. We'll be right back after these messages. What do you think about AI CAN? How has it affected things? How are you dealing with it in your research? How do you think it's affecting Bigfoot in general?
Speaker 12: At this point as researchers, we just have to disregard all alleged photographic evidence period. It's move on from alleged photos, videos, or anything of that. Unfortunately, it's just too murky. Why are we spending time and resources and things analyzing things like photographic evidence that could be AI or photoshopped or whatever. It's just a line of evidence. It's no longer fruitful. It had its run, I'm afraid. So we have new As we talked about new lines of technology, they're emerging now. I've been telling people for a long time, and I don't ever want to be dismissive because graciously people do send me videos and photos all the time.
Speaker 11: I'm sure all of us get them, like what do you think of this?
Speaker 12: And I pretty much have a stock answer, which is I'm just not an advocate of alleged photog athlete Evans could be a bigfoot, which you just can't say. I think the exception to that rule would be is have a multi witness incident with multiple camera angles or something along those lines, then you might have a little bit of something to play with. Now, on the other hand, I will say that AI might have its applications in terms of helping us compile data, run analytical surveys, models and projections and things like that, So AI it can be it's cool to big for research, But in terms of what we were talking a Lyle mentioned initially, with photos and videos and things like that, it's not fruitful. I think that researchers really need to be at this point focusing on if they can afford e DNA at least physical trace evidence like casts, footprints and uncle prints whatever, and the hairs, equal samples, blood, teeth, bones, that's going to be the most useful if we're trying to convince the scientific establishment, and that's really the only way that becomes the reality is if science finally zoology comes on board says okay, yes, we can't refute this.
Speaker 1: Why we're with you, Ken, Did you have a question for the rest of the panel.
Speaker 12: Yeah, one of the questions that we're always tired of hearing about is where the remains? But I thought it'd be fun to focus that down and just throw this out to the panel. Why hasn't one been road killed? I've traveled all over North America, driven thousands of miles, and in wilderness, you've seen, or have heard of from other people pretty much every known species at some point being hit by a truck or a car, even in a remote period. Unfortunately, Sally, it happens all the time. So even though I'm convinced that if Bigfoot exists, their number of their population is probably in the low thousands, they're very rare, but still at some point a truck or a car or someone would have hit and killed one. Now, I'm aware of a handful of accounts, and I'm sure all of you guys could pipe in on this where they've been supposedly hit by cars and then just ran off into the woods or something. You didn't die. But I don't know, what do you guys think? Why haven't we seen one of these things roadkilled somewhere?
Speaker 1: Lyle there's a lot of road out in Texas, man, What say you about why one of these things hasn't ended up underneath an eighteen wheeler.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I think that's actually the better question than where the bones becuse if one gets hit, it's falling in the road, not out in the middle of the woods, or it dies. I mean, surely explain that by saying you didn't find bare bones.
Speaker 11: And I'm with Ken.
Speaker 10: The numbers of these creatures are so low that their possibility of finding the bones is super low. But even if they're low population, still the likelihood of getting hit by a car is pretty great. So that's harder to explain. And certainly I know it was an account even in Texas where supposedly somebody hit on and it ran off, scampered into the woods, whether it died or didn't die, they at least said they hit it. But you just have to chalk it up to luck, I would say, and not to say that they haven't been hit. They just if it didn't fall in the road and it managed to get off the road. And this was a rural area, so if you don't find them quickly enough, that stuff becomes scattered and returns.
Speaker 6: To the earth, if you will.
Speaker 10: But yeah, that is a hard one to answer. Is why we haven't hit one. With all the eighteen wheelers and the dudes and trucks down here driving the millions of miles of roads.
Speaker 1: I don't know, DJ What say you, man, Why don't you think one of these things have been smacked by a vehicle.
Speaker 7: I haven't honestly ever even thought of that as this scenario. But deer baars they pop up after getting hit by a vehicle quite often. If you got something anywhere from seven to ten feet tall or bigger, getting hit by a vehicle number one do a lot of damage to the vehicle. And I'm pretty sure sosquatch would be able to take a blow by a vehicle a lot easier than an animal. But if you got hit by an eighteen wheeler, actually could be on world news or some things.
Speaker 1: I definitely think you're right. I want to be respectful of everybody's time, but I want to again go off script. I do that often. I want to ask this about the collaboration we've been dancing around it. RPG's question was all about collaboration. Why can't we get together, spend the money in one place, and get this taken care of. Let me ask you each about the collaborative efforts. Are there collaborative efforts that you're aware of in bigfoot? Because here's the thing that's always come up for me. You have areas like Area X, you have places like the Olympic Project. They do their own things, and those two come to mind because they're pretty prolific long term studies looking for these creatures. And then you have the BFRO. It is the largest Bigfoot organization in the world. Whatever you think about what they do, they are the largest organization. They're constantly doing expeditions. There's probably a Bigfoot expedition by the BFRO every single week of every single year for the last decade plus. Then you go to Area X. They're having what I consider some extraordinary interactions with these creatures. The problem for them is manpower. They can only do it for about three months a year. They do it twenty four hours a day, seven days a week for those three or four months, but the rest of the time they're gone. Why aren't we collaborating in the BFRO, say, we've got thousands of members that want to go do expeditions. We can man Area X for three hundred and sixty five days a year twenty four hours a day from now until the next five years. Let's get this done right. If it's a specimen, let's get some video, let's get some whatever. But we're not doing that. Why do you think that is? Why aren't there more collaborative efforts? What do you think is holding people back? Or am I wrong? And there are more collaborative efforts than we know of. Let's start with Lyle. Let's say you about the collaborative efforts to get this Bigfoot question answered For everybody.
Speaker 10: It faces a few challenges. I was part of the Area X team at one time. Was there at the genesis of the change from just putting some cameras out there to that being the total focus of the Texas Bay cert Research Conservancy efforts. I always felt, if anybody's going to prove this, it's going to be these guys. Many of them are military trained, they were methodical. There was a biologist, There was guys like me. They's spent the whole life hunting the woods. You had a lot of people that were focusing that effort, and yet still that didn't generate any proof. And yes, it was limited because people have jobs and stuff. You can't just be up there twenty four to seven. They did a great job, well documented of course, if you can read about all that. But I think the challenge is it's always back to the money.
Speaker 6: You've got to have.
Speaker 10: Money, even if it's just for the one guy who's the organizer, who is going to say this BFRO guy is going to be here for this week, and this guy here and there, and to keep it under wraps so that it doesn't become a circus because the more people you know. The AREX thing was let's keep this primitive as possible. We can't have hundreds of people up here all the time letting people know where it is because you compromise your research areat not because you're trying to hog it or whatever, keep goople out, but obviously if you don't want to run out the thing you're looking for. So that's the challenge. But I think it's down the money. If you have a central figure, if Daniel could use his friendly, fresh and enthusiastic ways to organize enough people in one area, and you had the funding, you could put people in there and deploy this when people would do it.
Speaker 4: If you want that to happen one day, low it will happen, don't you worry, and.
Speaker 10: It's just a matter of time and money. If you look at other scientific research, archaeology, biological research and things they're being funded by online that either expects a payoff or a television show, there has to be something you give back to them for the money. Typically, unless we can find that millionaire out there, or if you win the lotteries.
Speaker 1: Keep playing the lottery. Chris can what say you about the collaboration, my friend.
Speaker 11: I'm all about collaboration.
Speaker 12: I started out in a group years ago, just broke off at some point and did my own thing. I have an interesting thought about bigfoot personalities. I'll exclude myself in law from this because I don't want to feel like we're attacking ourselves here. But have you noticed if there's a large percentage of bigfoot researchers or musicians, I could name like a dozen off the top of my head, Matt Prout, Darry, I'll call your Jester more at musicians, we're a funny breed and although we can often collaborate, and you can look at all the famous bands in history, whether it's John Lennon and Paul McCartney or Van Halen or whatever, it's like at some point musicians can work together, I'd be at the top of the game, but then it starts turning into well, I'm going to do my side project, so I'd like big ver easearch to the same. I don't know if we're always to play nice.
Speaker 11: Together, and it's not.
Speaker 12: There are like finite aspects to our personality. Sometimes we're complex individuals and even big for researchers because that they get along and work in groups. Sometimes over time they are little divisions that arise in terms of man, I don't know if we're completely in sync on this idea or how I want to do this. So I think that's the challenge is just ultimately get everyone released, a lot of the primary researchers to agree one hundred percent Okay, yeah, this is how we need to do it funded like Lyles saying to where somebody's paying for and saying it is going to be like this in or out. You know at that point that you might fondalize that, okay, if they're going to put four ten million dollars in this way. I think we've moved beyond the days when Nada Hinton is pointing a shotgun at John Green. I think We're probably beyond that a little bit, but I still think there's a little bit of personality clash that goes on throughout the field. Even I know a lot of researchers that are everyone's a really good person. The Bigfoot comunity at large is a bunch of really good people, I think. But I think we're a lot like musicians in terms of how we react with other people in the band, so to speak.
Speaker 1: So definitely can't disagree with that. Now that you pointed out there's more than a handful of people in Bigfoot that I know personally that they are all musicians, So I definitely get that. I've done music in the past. I have no ego at all, though, so I'm the exception.
Speaker 4: Just before you go away Forever, your song is absolutely excellent. It made yourself cry the other day, Brian, by the way, it makes Gwen quite every time my shirt to But to everyone out there, Brian is an excellent singer.
Speaker 5: He's making me annoyed by not going back into it.
Speaker 1: I must be really good if I made myself cry. But enough of that, DJ. What say you about the collaborative efforts, my friend.
Speaker 7: I think it would have to be very organized, and definitely multiple locations to do the research. Number one, people don't get burnt out from spending months at a camp site.
Speaker 5: Also being able.
Speaker 7: To go to different locations around the country, around the world, so that way it refreshes everything and you can take ideas that you do in one spot and then like, hey, this might work here. You guys haven't done it yet, Let's give it a shot. Because I know when you get stuck in a place too long, you get very complacent, You're not as aware. You would definitely have to be very organized by the people in charge. Definitely have to be very funded just to be able to do it. Definitely take people in charge, like a board and stuff like that. When you get out to an area, you're like, this is gonna be great, this is gonna be great, and then after about a month you're like, let me stay a little longer, let me stay a little longer, and that turns into you like, all right, six months, I think I might have been here too long.
Speaker 4: This before we can go to bed because I know that Bride's about to fall asleep. I'm going to go to DJ Lao, Ken and Gwen if you want to. Brian Ego I note for you guys to share anything that you want to promote a fent that you've got coming up, stuff, I go straight to you Long.
Speaker 10: I'd just like to say that this is good stuff right here, and I think these ideas and the things we're throwing out are good things to think about as far as how do we advance any of this stuff, but without chasing our tails. As Ken said, these collaborations are possible. It's just human nature to disagree and stuff. But yeah, certainly no egos. My band Ghultown's been together for almost twenty five years, and half of us are still the same members we've got along for that long, and the others have had to leave for other reasons. They're still friendly. But it can be done. You just have to find the right people. The seeds of this or are out there, and hopefully someday there can be some better organized extradition or whatever that would yield the results that we're looking for. It's great to be on here with all you guys. Every time I'm on a podcast like this with a round table, I learned so much from all the other guys in the input, even myself, so it's always a learning experience. Fun to talk about this.
Speaker 5: What about you, DJA, I don't really have anything. Yes you do. Once in May, Yes, shoot out, I'll.
Speaker 7: Be thinking a trip across the pond and going visit a great place out there and talking people and hopefully promoting Lask and Killer Big. This is starting to build a collaboration. Look at how many people we had pop up on here talking about this. We're all in the same boat. We want to do something and we want to work together on it. People have been a part of groups already, but some groups might just have a set line of this is what we're going to do.
Speaker 5: This is your schedule. So if we all work together, this.
Speaker 7: Is something brew and getting ready to be made into something bit.
Speaker 11: Thanks for having me on.
Speaker 12: It's been an honor to be here be part of this esteemed assemblage of researchers.
Speaker 11: Very cool.
Speaker 12: Yeah, what I'm up to right now is I'm doing an online cryptozology course. It's a sixth class course with a certificate and quizzes. A lot of students that have gone. I've gone through four sessions and everyone's been really happy with it. So if anyone's interested in learning more about cryptids, every type of cryptid than you ever wanted to know.
Speaker 11: Get a certificate.
Speaker 12: Check me out on Patreon exploring cryptozoology and Patreon is a way to join, or you can just go to my website Kengearhard dot com.
Speaker 11: There's a link there that you can click on.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 5: The last person I'll go to before I say the last be go Ahad. I've got a ton of stuff going on.
Speaker 8: You only have two minutes, Okay, stop taking my time, man. I host my own podcast from behind Tall Trees, and then I'm formulating a magazine called Strange Knocks Magazine, where we're going to talk about all the weird, crazy, wild stuff, every cryptid, imaginable, true crime for one one type of stuff. We're going to cover it all in the magazine, so it'll be something for everybody there. Strange Knox is on Facebook. Look us up, maybe get the subscription. That'd be great, Buy some ad space even better. So I'm going across the pond. I have my own conference here in Central Pennsylvania called the Central Pa Cryptid but Festival. Last year we had seventy five hundred people at ten and about one hundred and ten vendors, and this year we're looking at two hundred vendors and probably ten thousand people. So it takes up a lot of my time.
Speaker 4: I think your husband has said stop getting vendors just as much as you guys have told me to stop getting guest speakers.
Speaker 8: I don't listen to him any other time.
Speaker 1: Why would I start now?
Speaker 4: That's why I don't listen to you. I know every time I call Brian, Brian goes. If you tell me that you've got another guest speaker for the conference, I will no longer be friends with you. I said the same thing Brian before I say the last couple of words, Brian, is there anything that you would like to promote my friend?
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't have anything to promote.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I do have my book out, Sasquatch on at least the Truth behind the Legend. I just finished my second book, send it off to the publishers last week, so it'll hopefully be out next year. It is a fiction, live story about a Sasquatch character that you get to follow throughout his entire life. We make it through about twelve years in the first books. There's a ton of other books to come. I've put it out on Sasquatch Odyssey. I've read the first three or four chapters I've narrated out there for folks to listen to, and it's gotten huge feedbacks. People seem to be interested in it. They've engaged with the characters, which is exactly what I wanted. It'll probably be a series of about five books, maybe six, but it should be out at the first of the year. Sasquatch on least has been out there since March of this year. You guys can get it on Amazon. You can get it on my website, paying on the World Productions dot Com. We've got a store there where I sell autographed copies. But you can get it on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, anywhere you get books, and obviously all the podcast. Everybody's probably listening on my podcast, so you've probably already found me at this point, but we do have other podcasts. You guys can go to the website and check it out.
Speaker 4: Now before we go, there is a special guest that is just come in the chat.
Speaker 5: Please welcome Harvest Moonming Mean Quest.
Speaker 4: In future, that interview should be released on Mythical Legends.
Speaker 5: Very soon.
Speaker 4: We have an announcement to make in the new year, something to do with Harvest moonk. Thank you so much guys for Thank you to the Mythical Legends co host for coming on, Nan and Chris and I will of course.
Speaker 5: A Brian as well.
Speaker 4: We wish you were a very happy Christmas and we hope you have a great New Year as well.
Speaker 1: Burned down with.
Speaker 14: My soul has grown, the seasons changed and my spirit has broke.
Speaker 3: Have weted so much time, Our time is wasted.
Speaker 14: Stab Chance Yestenday are swallowing into the sea.
Speaker 3: And Live School Love School, so turned.
Speaker 14: Down the game, say it can turn up to day.
Speaker 3: Life Score and back looking through the wind and searching my soul. The d turns tonight in the gast tickets Tom.
Speaker 14: I can't go back, but I can't stay in.
Speaker 3: The battle of the days. It's been an the.
Speaker 14: Kids and Live Score back in Lives scool. It's a turned out you see. Can you turn up to day in Life School and live You can see how I was wrong? You can see I gave up but one thanks for sir, and you will always have my love. It's turned down the NewMusic and turned up to day life score life burned out with my soul is wrong.
Speaker 3: The season has changed, and my spirit is is Brock