Speaker 1: Bases drop throwing it around of sdh am, sorry about nine oh six. I don't I don't know if if this happens to you at all, But when when well, first and foremost, how many of you had the power go out last night? Just checking? And you know, for us here at office HD, it was kind of flickery, and it was between ten and eleven where you had the power would it would and it would be like the whole transformer thing where it would go on and off and on and off and on and off, and it would be really annoying and you would basically have to sit there and turn off everything so you wouldn't have anything like short out. I mean literally here in the office, I had to turn out all the monitors and everything so when the power would come back on, you wouldn't have a monitor pop back off. And then when the power would go back up, the monitor goes off. And you don't want power surges and all that kind of stuff anyway, So turned off everything here in the office because I kind of got fed up with everything and I was just watching what was going on on like devices and stuff. So that was that was kind of the late evening aspect of things, But I kind of forget that not everything immediately turns on or immediately turns off, and you know, every single time everything comes back on, not everything comes back on with it. Case endpoint. The computer literally the first time that everything went off last night, computer didn't turn back on. You know, I think, I'm thinking it's like everything else, you know, Okay, so the power's back on, computer will turn back on and reboot. No, So it took me trying to remember, oh yeah, you've got to reboot the computer and turn it on separately before things could be what they are. So that's why that's why nine oh six was nine oh six morning, Alex. We do have all the transfer news to get into overseas, everyone is moving all of the deck chairs around trying to figure out, okay, who's in, who's not, who's going where. We'll get into all that this morning. We've also got a preview of League's Cup. We've also got to review what happened on Saturday and Friday and Saturday in Major League Soccer to get you ready for League's Cup. They actually have seeds and seeding and things like that for leagues cups. So if I mentioned like the twenty eighth seed. I think at Landy United and the cocksar twenty eight and twenty nine of the thirty six. So if I mentioned and seeds, that's where that came from. So we go. We'll go over the weekend in Major League Soccer. Go over the rest of the clubs. Get you ready for League's Cup, Go into juice boxes, get into your previews. There there's some news to get into, there's some stuff below the radar to get into. And Kayler Hodges is going to join us at ten thirty because it is the last Tuesday of the month, and so that means we catch up with everything going on in USL With Kayler. We get to find out about their road trip to Portland, Maine and find out what that was like where Portland, Maine and Vermont Green they're really turning into stuff that we kind of knew, but now the rest of the country is learning about just how the sport is up there. Full disclosure. We are chasing after our friends at Vermont Green and Vermont Green and Ballard are playing for the championship in USL League two this weekend, so hopefully we can have some representation and that before the week is out. Looks like we're gonna catch up with our friends at HICKORYFC because they are playing in the NPSL Championship. Head coach Carlos Rubio. I've given him a couple of time slots Tomorrow, Thursday, and Friday. I know that Carlos kind of when he wanders around the Lenor Ryan campus. He's an early guy. So he's probably gonna be an hour number one at some point over the next couple of days because they're getting ready to travel out to El Fadalito to play in the NPSL Championship and that's going to be at keys Our Stadium late Saturday night our time. So Hickory is heading out to El Fadalito and we'll catch up with head coach Carlos Rubio of Hickory FC that week is what we're doing. And so we'll catch up with him in a little bit. Getting ready for practice. Yeah, it's getting ready for practice in conditions that are suboptimal for human beings. And so yeah, and so I'm waiting, So Maddie, are you prepped? Are are you? Are you locked in? Okay, So just checking. I'm gonna bring Maddie in. So uh, MADDI ready for practice. Hello, Hello, there we go. Now there it is, Yes, there it is full, full, full, full picture.
Speaker 2: Well nothing the sun because if I put it in the song last time and overheat it, So I'm keeping it like right on the vent.
Speaker 3: So we're hoping that the States.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh, just wanted to check in with you as you get ready for practice at the Children's Self Care of Atlanta training ground. Getting ready for Atlanta United and Nikosa tomorrow in a League's Cup. I think we have to say it with that kind of emphasis. The COSA, you know, just one of those kinds of things where you sit there and you wake everybody up. Oh, there she goes, and she turns it looking it.
Speaker 3: The other way.
Speaker 1: That might be. That's fine, it's a steering whel you're in a car at a practice facility. Does it really matter? Let me, you're in a car.
Speaker 3: No, Yeah, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Cox and the Coxa. Uh. Probably the biggest news involving Atlanta United yesterday was, Yes, hydration is important. The release of Luisa Brohm, which gives at Landy United some cap mobility. When it comes to the remainder of this season, you have to keep an eye out on the better call transaction is that where this is is this one for one where it comes to the money and how much is left over all the things. But yeah, the biggest news yesterday Luisa bram on his way out and being wived by Land United.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 2: Chris Henderson has talked about it in the media avtibility to us last week and even you know on ninety nine with Mike and Jason. You know, they want to make moves in this sin this transfer window, they want to make some big moves and also not even this window, but also even looking ahead to the window at.
Speaker 3: The end of the season as well.
Speaker 2: You know, So this is probably one of those steps to try to clear up some.
Speaker 3: Space to possibly bring in somebody.
Speaker 2: But it's just one of those things where it's the unfortunate.
Speaker 3: Part of this.
Speaker 2: I wish louis a whole bunch of luck wherever he goes next to them. He's a very very talented center back. Any team would be lucky to have him, very calm, very composed. But it's a part of what Chris Henderson has talked about is that they want to clear up space to make room for some transfers and to make some moves here in this window.
Speaker 1: Now that you've had an extra day to ingest what happened with Atlanta and Seattle, what sticks out in your mind from this As Atlanta United gets a bit of a break from MLS play, the three game homestand is over and you're getting ready for League's Cup, what still sticks in your brain from what we saw on the weekend.
Speaker 2: I think for me, it's just, you know, I think it's cleaning up just some small mistakes. It felt like a lot of the two goals that were conceded felt very avoidable.
Speaker 3: And it's just cleaning up those small things defensively.
Speaker 2: But I think you would have really saw it for I think you had a really good first staff, like we saw as well against Charlotte too.
Speaker 3: You had two really solid first staffs.
Speaker 2: It's just keeping that consistency all the way through the second half as well, and it's trying to find a way to be switched on in that sense. I thought Alexi Madanchu had a phenomenal performance. I thought he played very very well, and I want to give him his flowers because he he did very very good. And I'm not just talking about the wonder goal that happened at the end. He played very very good against Seattle. He played very well against Charlotte too. Alexei Mananchuk played very very well. It was really cool to get to see him an am high as well check into the maps for a little bit as well. I really loved seeing the way that he came in immediately and was commanding and he was moving pieces around, getting things going. He was being a voice out there, and I think that's really important, and it's very cool to go ahead and see a new guy take that stamp and be like hey, because that's what Ronni Dallas said.
Speaker 3: He's a leader.
Speaker 2: He's gonna be someone who's gonna come in and help be a voice in the back, to be another voice out there, and I think that's really important when you have those players who can be those voices at all areas.
Speaker 3: On the field.
Speaker 2: You have Miguel wearing the arm band up talk, you have Sleish in the middle kind of directing some things around, being that voice there.
Speaker 3: If you get me high as well.
Speaker 2: I think Derek has also been a voice back there as well, but I think you get me high as well coming in and being another voice out there, then you get Brad in the back right there in between the posts directing things around as well. You're getting some really solid leadership voices in these moments, and I think that's important as well. But for me, it's just consistency and it's cleaning up those small mistakes as well. And before I get off my rant as well, I think Ronald Hernandez has also been very very outstanding. I mean the past that led to the first goal for brilliant, absolutely brilliant. Yeah, but I'd give Ronald his flowers as well, because he has been very, very good in the last two games as well.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I'll go ahead and let's let's have some fun here on a Tuesday morning. Well, no, it's good fun. It's good fun. Uh. Let's see. Do you remember this sence It to the back post towards Amroon, headed away by Knew who bounce out for a throw. They will let Atlanta take it. It's thrown into Lennon and gives it back to amarn Me and Moran Chuk top of the eighteen shot. What's up from Russia With one, Atlanta, united for the third time in their last four matches, steals a point at the death.
Speaker 3: I did not know, Mike did.
Speaker 1: That's offer him. That's cool.
Speaker 3: Oh, let's go Mike.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: I also love Jason's little doubt.
Speaker 1: This is the thing that, uh, we've got to figure out either from from Jake or from Tom Sharrowsky or you know whoever's at the Imitation Palacial Studios at Colony Square or in the booth, We've got to figure out how to isolate that and have that as a drop.
Speaker 3: I'm sure we can. I'm sure there's a way to get that.
Speaker 1: Woo. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I'm sure there's a way. If not, then I'll just I'll take a voice.
Speaker 2: Recorder to like, I'll just like keep it in there and then we'll like it. We'll just have Jason when he says it, will have it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So to your point, I wanted to go through a couple of the numbers. According to our friends at Sofa score uh, Ronald a part of the top end for Atlanta United seven point one on the day. Obviously me unchooke with the goal at a seven point four. So your top starters Derek, Ronald and Niggi each with seven point ones. Ronald on the afternoon played almost the full ninety before Brooks came in late. It was three clearances, two picks, two total tackles, one dribble pass, four of seven on his duel's sixty nine touches forty three of forty nine, passing at eighty eight percent, two key passes, including the one that led to the first goal, one accurate cross, two for six on long balls, had the one shot off target. So once again Ronald Hernandez clicking off a bunch of different boxes for at Landing Night.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think one thing that I always talked about, even in pregame too, with Ronald, Ronald brings you something in the back that is very different than I think a lot of people don't really recognize and don't see it as a quality that's not important. Ronald brings the grit and the heart, and from talking to him so many times, he bleeds for this club. I've said it a lot of times, but I mean you can feel it, like when he talks about the club, it radiates like he he will put everything, blood, sweat and tears into helping this club succeed. And that's what he's done. He's stepped up in those moments. He's been a right back. He's been a center back, He's been a left back. He will be wherever you need him to be and he will help the team. And I think him in this right back role, comparing with Miggy as well, you have that relationship that blooms outside as well. That really does help when you are on the pitch. You know each other well, you know what makes each other tick. That helps a lot. But I think Ronald has brought something that I really love. Like I've always talked about him defensively and how really solid he is in that.
Speaker 3: I've loved seeing him offensively.
Speaker 2: He's had a lot of great moments in the last couple of games where I've been like, oh, Ronald, like he had oh there was like him combining with Miguel and with Alexi too. That the duo there with Ronald and Alexi has been really fun to watch, Like it's like the combination with Luke and Moyemba, Like it's something different you wouldn't have expected to but that connection has been really cool to watch. And Ronald has had some really good moments and good passes. I'm thinking back to that cutback to Alexi right at the top of the box, which I'm like, I didn't think. I sat up there and I turned to Caroline and I was like, I was like, oh, like I was really happy with it. No, But I think Ronald has been very good. I think Alexi has been very very good. I think Miguel has done a good job as well on that right side and that combination there, and I think you're seeing the piece click here. I think it's about keeping consistency throughout the second half and cleaning up those mistakes and being switched on at all times because you're going up against ACASA and I haven't done a whole bunch of research on them yet. That's my that's my mission for today is doing a lot of research on them today as well. But it's a new opponent. It's an opponent you've never really seen before. And Lega A Mechi's we all know.
Speaker 3: How good those sides are as well, So it's a new opponent.
Speaker 2: And it's really gonna be interesting to see how United navigates this new challenge heading in the League's Cup, because it's not like it was last year, where you have maybe an MLS club that you know a little bit. It is all Lega a Mechis, it's all lega a mechi. So it's really studying getting that down. And you know, if you enough the energy of what's gonna happen tomorrow, you know it first game of League's Cup.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be fun. I'm excited for it. I'm really excited.
Speaker 1: All right. So let me skip forward since I know I've only got you for another couple of minutes before you duck out into the heat and stay properly hydrated. You got you, so, you got your sunglasses, Your ready to go, You got your hydration, You're ready to go. Uh. I want to skip forward to Friday because we need to get the blatant promo in yes, or what's going on at brew house as Summer Series is coming to Atlanta this weekend, a very full day from four to nine at a brew house.
Speaker 3: We might have bunks's just walking. Oh he's walking in now. I thought he was gonna crash anyway, continue.
Speaker 1: Nothing wrong with crashing.
Speaker 3: No, he's walking up now.
Speaker 2: But uh yeah, So basically it's, uh, we're celebrating the Premier League, the Summer Series. It's gonna be at the brew House. It's gonna be a lot of fun. I'm doing a bit of a panel with a lot of the fans from each of the side Bournemouth, west Ham, uh Man United.
Speaker 3: Where what's I'm blanking? Thank you, Everton? All the above we will have.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: I don't know why I said west Ham, No, yes, I was right, yeah, yes, okay, okay, I thought I was going crazy.
Speaker 2: I was like no, and then also to west Brown will be there as well.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Our good friend Kevin Egan will be leaving that interview as well. But I'm gonna get the chance to interview some fans of everyone involved in the summer series. Uh So, it's gonna be a lot of fun. It's gonna be just a fun day to you know, celebrate everything and to you know, get things going. It's gonna be a lot of fun. I'm really excited for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, come on out to the Brewhouse if you want.
Speaker 1: Well, we want them to because we want we want you to make sure that everybody's there. It's two o'clock Bornmouth and west Ham, five o'clock Manchester United and Everton. Our buddy Drew Dickinson is going to be hanging out with us covering all of that stuff on the weekend. But yeah, I wanted to make sure that everybody new to show up early. Uh, I believe, I don't know if you are. Egan is going to be the one to interview the Premier League trophy. Yeah, the like you get the thing is to win, you know, the tru Yeah, so it's gonna be there. I don't know if you or Egan gets to interview the trophy or not. And we just have to make sure that it is uh properly guarded so people don't get like their fingerprints on the thing. Oh the Premier League you know, let me touch it? No? Uh before yeah, before you hopped out, I wanted to make sure that everybody was reminded about what's going on at the brew House. And you get to ask you get to ask one of the fans about Borne withouth.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 3: I get to ask west Ham fans.
Speaker 1: But west Ham, that is true, and Everton and mess and Everton and Manchester United. Uh do you need? Do you need to exit your automobile? I do.
Speaker 2: I gotta go to train and I gotta I gotta go film some cool content.
Speaker 1: All right, So go film some cool content. We'll catch up with you later, all right, guys, We'll see you later. It goes Maddie. Uh, Maddie's a practice because Maddie's got to get ready for Landy United and the Coxhi. I feel like we have to say it that way, a Coxhi. So Landy United and the cox and the Coxa right now is seventh in lega Amakis. They have just started the uh where are we? Is this? This is a forture? I think, yeah, this is aperture because Klaus Suraga at the other end of the year. So they are right now one one in one. They've hit every box in the first three matches and they are seventh and tied with Mazatlan with record and goal difference. I'm guessing that Coxa has scored more goals because the current standings that I have do not carry all the way through. And let you know what's going on there. Obviously today and tomorrow tomorrow. Tomorrow we'll talk to the Kaksa and we'll talk about them a bit. Today seven point thirty tomorrow it is Nakasa and Atlanta United and in a League's Cup. So some really cool, really cool stuff involving the Coxa and their program as they get ready to come in and take on a Lady night. But as always it's great to catch up with Maddie as she heads into practice and practice, yes, practice and so uh time to get ready for League's Cup. And then let you know what else is going on here. I guess that was opening kickoff. We'll go ahead and make that open and kickoff Brought to us buy our friends at Kickoff Coffee and Kickoff Coffeeco dot com. That's your QR code for those of you who are hanging out with us. However you are doing so large, device are small, and thanks for hanging out with us as you always do. You get that and you hit that QR code. You start your day with our friends at Kickoff Coffee and Kickoff Coffeeco dot com. And we want you to buy out the store. But you can buy out the store at a fifteen percent discount, and you can do that by using the code soccer down here fifteen. You get fifteen percent off your purchase. They in turn take ten percent. They meeting the folks at Kickoff Coffee, they get to take all of the funds that come inbound and they take ten percent reinvested into youth games, youth initiative. Stuff that they have earmarked is cool. Brought to us buy our friends at Kickoff Coffee and Kickoff coffeeco dot com. All right, now, since I have done that bit of promotion, let me run through all the other promotions. Morning Dell, Morning Ricky. I don't know, Ricky has probably one of the more insight whole question so far. Early in the morning. Are we going to show up on an episode of FX? I don't know if MS Boston is going to be in the building, but I would imagine that there is going to be at least one camera shooting b roll and they're probably going to pay rights fees if they don't if they didn't have anybody in the building, uh for the matchup in Leagues Cup and all that kind of stuff. So the series, I believe, if I, if I am not mistaken, the series that is actually off and running and so you can go and uh follow up on it. And there there there is the way that like it's uh n Cooxa America. Hang on, let me let me get the let me get the actual name of the the group that that owns uh, let's see Nacoxa ownership because it's like it's like Nacoxa America LLC or something like that. Because it's a fifty percent. It's almost fifty percent and almost not so. It it's owned by Ernest Dootina, Hedro Flores and n ex Football usallc Literally, it's like almost fifty percent to NX Football and that's the group that has all the celebrities in it. And Ernest Dotina hero Flores is the chairman and the owner, and I think that's why he's got slightly more than fifty percent. It's not quite fifty percent for NX Football, but that is where that's where they are. So the group that picked up the almost fifty percent ownership, from what I understand, includes former owners from DC United, former managers from Swansea City and celebrities Eva longoriam as an Uzil, Sean Mary and Justin Verlander, Kate Upton and then as kind of a flip, the coxa's backers purchased five percent of Wrexham back in April of last year, and Rob Mack and Ryan Reynolds purchased the same in the COXA. So Rob MC and Ryan Reynolds, Rob Mack, I'm kind of with Caitlin Olson in this one. Rob MC and Ryan Reynolds purchased five percent on the COXA as the Inex Football folks purchased five percent of Rexham, so that's that's where the layout is. So Senor Flores has I think just over fifty percent. Inex Football USA has just under fifty percent, and that's where I don't know what the actual percentage percentage breakdown is. But but I say butt butt butt butt butt, but I don't know what the layout is. So Ricky says one in episodes one and two premiere August seven, and episodes episode two showed description specifically mentioned League's Cup. Okay, so let's see. So if I wonder what their turnaround time is when it comes to their editing and such, that that to me is going to be one of the larger questions here. How how close to events are they going to be where Wrexham spends the entire season And then you start to get the episodes coming out. Is the COXA more of the quick turn or is it? Or what's going on? But I do not know if miss Baston is going to be in the building on Wednesday or if she's going to be following the club along as they go in League's Cup. So we'll see. And obviously on Thursday, we will report back and let you know what it looks like and did we see cameras you know, and we'll all be were in our SDH gear. So maybe hey, here's here's a roundabout way for SDH to make it onto international programming where SDH gear as Nikoxa is playing at Lanty Knight. Yeah, and Riocky, I think you're right on. He says, it sounds kind of hard knoxish if it's that quick, and that's that's the key. If if Nakasa is done more in real time. I think to your point, Ricky, I think it might be more hard Nooxie than Welcome to Wrexham, which is more recapish, if that makes any sense. So I think that does. That's what we're staring at when it comes to those particular different differences when it comes to TV production in those particular elements. All right, So since we're here, let me go and look at juice boxes for leagues cup. First off, let me see if juice boxes exist. I would imagine that they do. So we do world club friendly Summer Series, Club friendly World Championships, So North and Central America, how about that League's Cup. There we go Okay, so we do have for today since we're kind of already in the League's Cup portion, we've kind of steered into this to today. It is, oh, and do we have the do we have the announcers and or the officials? So if we have announcers and or officials, obviously we'll keep an eye on that too, all right. So MLS Communications is traditionally where we go to find out do we have announced cruise, And obviously as things go, we will make sure that we are not We're not drifting away or anything like that to all of these Oh and you know your mission, folks, the reason that we played them an onto goal Goal of the Week honors. You know what you have to do. So all right, So we do not in MLS Communication have the broadcast cruise yet. Let's see if MLS on air has anything, and they have the promos and that's it. They don't have any up to date. They don't have any up to date announce cruise or anything like that. Okay, so I don't know our announced cruise yet. And hopefully on Friday we can be caught up with our friends at Major League Soccer and we can catch up with Leagu's Cup Okay Juice Boxes for tonight, and these are all matches that are going to be obviously on Apple TV Plus and MLS Season Pass. So Teluca and Columbus. Teluca is ranked number three, Columbus is ranked number four, seeded number three and number four. Teluca right now is a plus one fifty two. Your draws a plus two seventy five. Crew are a plus one forty one. The other seven o'clocker is CF Montreal favored at home at Dodd Suputo in Phase one against a twenty five seed CF Montreal against twenty seven seed Club Leone. And that's it's Dodd Suputo a little after seven o'clock, so we'll say seven to ten. Montreal is favored at a plus one four. Laone is a plus one seventy three and your draw is a plus two thirty six. Eight o'clock. It is nineteenth seed NYCFC. I feel like I'm having to read this like the tournaments that we have in March and April, nineteenth seed NYC taking on thirty fifth seed Puebla. And this one is not in the Bronx, It is not at Dylan Butler estates, it is in Harrison, New Jersey. So NYC ranked nineteen is taking on Puebla ranked thirty five eight ten kick in New Jersey, no real surprise. NYC's favorite at minus one seventy nine. Peebl's a plus four and a quarter in the composite courtesy of our friends at Odds Portal and your draws a plus three zho nine nine ten start at Helena Shell It is at t Grace ranked number five, taking all on Houston Dynamo, who are ranked number fifteen. Tigris is favored at a minus one oh nine. Keep an eye on who travels and who doesn't. Then you have the draw to plus two five four Dynamo at a plus two sixty six. Then you have a ten thirty ten forty A ten forty start at BEMO in Phase one, six seated LAFC taking on thirty three seeded Mazatlan. LAFC at a minus one seventy five draws a plus two ninety six and Mazatlan is a plus four twenty six. And then at the UH and UH we give. That is going to be fun tracking down Adrian Gocia Marcus. If you have the opportunity and this is literally, if this is it. You know, if you're at home and you've got Apple TV Plus, or even if you don't have Apple TV Plus and you have access to San Diego Sportstock Radio specifically AM seven sixty, go and listen to Adrian Garcia Marcus. He is required listening in Major League Soccer. So if you have the opportunity to like it, literally, if you're just if you're if you're at home and you want to listen to local radio option, which I imagine is still available on Apple TV Plus. If it's not, then then it needs to be fixed. But I don't know, but I would imagine. So if you're up late tonight, here's your public service announcement. Listen to Pachuca and San Diego FC. Go to the local radio option. No offense to who might be calling the match for Apple TV Plus an MLS season pass, but go listen to Adrian Garciamarcus. Because of how he he is, he's he was one of my favorites, full disclosure. He was one of my favorites when he was doing Lega a Mechis on Fox Sports and and you would have the late night Lega Emickys games on Fox Sports on FS one, and it would be him and American legend Kobe Jones, or it would be any of the other analysts that are there with him. But his descriptions truly do paint a picture. And he also is played by play for the San Diego Chargers, so you have that going into the season as well. But Adrian Garcia Marquis refers to the stadium inasmuch as Snapdragon is the joint that paid the fee that has the name on the marquee, he refers to it as the Murf Dragon, considering it was on those premises where Jack Murphy Stadium was, and he refers to the stadium as the Murf Dragon. And since they are in San Diego, the touch lines are not touch lines, they're coastlines. So it's on the east coast line of the far far coast line and near coast line. And that's out. That's literally just a piece of it. I can't do it justice where he comes up with the things that he does, but he has a great affinity for music. We have traded our appreciation for drummers for Rush on the social media's but yes, if you had this is your public service announcement, go Listen to a San Diego FC broadcast, listen to the local radio option. Listen to Adrian Garcia marquis, you will not regret it. And when we have opposition research for the Atlanta United and San Diego FC, when San Diego comes to town, you bet you're you know what we are chasing after AGM to make sure that he can be on the show to break everything down. And I have the impression that you have. Uh, it's it's gonna be It's gonna be fun. It's gonna be a fun one, all right. Uh, Ricky being the intrepid producer, a part of the intrepid producer brigade that we have, Ricky, he has on the list this morning. Yes, except all the cookies. Good lord, Uh. Mark McCadam and Chris Sidle from Sky Sports News. The deal is agreed to with alzat and at Landy United. This is two hours ago, so this is more like three really, since we haven't quite it's two hours and fifty seven minutes ago. I was of six forty one this morning. Mark McAdam, Chris Siddle at Landy United have agreed with the deal with Hull for Steve and Alzat fee is one point five million pounds plus three hundred and seventy thousand pounds in add on. All right, So now I've got to be going to our currency translator. No, I don't want to enter my email address. I just want to all right, So intervalid amount? Okay? So one eight seven zero do we do commas here? I guess we can, okay, So one point one million, eight hundred and seventy thousand pounds one point five million plus three hundred and seventy thousand and add ons. Al Zat set to fly to the US tomorrow for his medical conversion right this very second, about two and a half million bucks. So one point eight seven zero one million, eight hundred and seventy thousand, one million, five for the fee three hundred and seventy thousand add ons right now, literally it is almost two point four nine million dollars two point four eight nine two million, four hundred eighty nine thousand, one hundred and sixty eight dollars and fifty nine cents. I probably could cover the fifty nine cents on that transaction, So thank you, Ricky. So Alzat appears to be in the barn set to fly to the US tomorrow for his medical So that adds another Wasserman client in the conversations with Atlanta United, and so that gives you another midfielder to add to the stacks. Me high end about a call in probably a couple weeks away from playing because of paperwork, and Steven Alzate in the midfield to help out Bartos Sleish and Christian William ba at cetaa et seta et setada. So all right, so let's go to our friends at transfer Marked and get the breakdown of Steven Alzate twenty six years old, born in London, Colombian citizenship, a central midfielder, plays the majority of his space in the central midfield, has played both the mid and attacking mid and contract at Hull expires in a year, so this was Hul getting something for an asset in the final year of its deal. There was a club option to go with. So as we now follow Steven underscore alzat nine to eight on the ig, the Insta or the the Graham as the kids call it, I guess we'll follow Wasserman football while we're thinking about it, So we'll go ahead and follow Washerman football. Steven underscore Alzat nine to eight. Jordan is already following Steven Alzat. Nothing updated as of yet with Alzat on his Instagram. Nothing about flying into a you know, leaving Heathrow or something like that. Nothing there so far on Alzat, but once again mainly a central midfielder, stay at home. Twenty eight matches in the Championship last year, did have the one assist, two yellow cards in just under two thousand minutes. Played a match in the FA Cup as well. Before that twenty three to twenty four he spent time at Standard Liege twenty four matches twenty five in all comps including the Krokey Cup. Two goals, four assists at Standard Lieges in twenty three twenty four. It was twenty nine thirty thirty one comps combined to Brighton and Standard Liege in twenty two to twenty three, four goals, five assists in just under two thousand minutes. Premier League FA Cup, Gummy Bear Cup Brighton twelve matches in twenty one twenty two. Same for Brighton Premier League PL two FA Cup in twenty twenty one eighteen matches, two goals, one assist. Most of his time once again, and he has played three five eight different positions when he has been a professional footballer, but the majority of his time has been as a central midfielder Stay at Home Charlie five goals, nine assists, sixty seven matches. He's played d mid thirty five matches, attacking midfielder thirty two. So basically, if you combine his time as a defensive midfielder and an attacking midfielder, say number of games as a CMD. So central midfielder also has played left mid, center forward, right mid, right back in one match at a second striker fifty four matches at Standard Liege five and nine, Brighton fifty one matches three and two whole City no goals scored, twenty nine matches played, one assist time with Brighton U twenty one, Swindon Town and Layton Orient as well. So that is the Stephen Alzat stats breakdown. So let's go to Let's go to Wasserman. Let me just see what Let's see what Wasserman has to say, because this is where we go into transfer marked and we try and figure out. Okay, let's look at his profile and it'll say Wasserman and you click on Wasserman and you roll and find out, okay, where it's like, where's my Wasserman? Okay, so once again interested club at Lanty United. All right, so three hours ago now that we have turned into the third hour, six forty one this morning, Sky Sports News reporting, Mark McCadam, Chris Sidle at Lanty Nighted agreed to Hull for Steven Alzate one point eight seven zero million pounds, and we will we will take care of Life Underscore Size Encore HW garbage. So we're gonna bot you. It's been a while since we've had a bot. I almost got out of practice. So we will block and or report Life Size Core HW garbage and so report bot. Nothing like a bot on a Tuesday morning? Do you have to take care of all? Right? Uh, viewer solicitation bot? That I spelled solicitation wrong, I did, I didn't add the middle. I all right, So there we go, twenty three characters bot submitted and there we go, and Dell doing a producer work as well. Exactly, Dell, what's all that a bot? I know? I did? I did that? Was I covered a couple of gray cups and literally would be like, well, no one says, a boot up here with my with my buddy, who is my shooter? He goes, No, one says a boot up here in Canada. Sure enough, the first person we interviewed dropped in a boot and you see the camera kind of going like this. But did Dell with the producer work linked the highlights for Steven Alzate? So, uh, all right, So let's let's see if we can come up with a secondary source. Although I'm not, I am not, I am not, I'm not doubting Mark McAdam and Chris Siddle, I'm not. I'm not doing that. Well, you get Tommy scoops. So, uh all right, So someone I've never heard of, uh, permanent transfer in some in some former fashion. Uh let's see. So okay, so Pepe Sierra, who is kickstreaming sin Boletta, was with WIN Sports and W Radio in Colombia. He Colombian International has already accepted the terms to join traveling tomorrow, he see, And so Ppe Sierra is he seeing Tom Bogert Bogert two and a half personal terms, agreed seven caps for Colombia. Ben Jacobs also secondarily reporting it. So it looks like it is Jacobs and Bogert from Gimme Sport. They are all looping through on each other, and you had a couple of folks reference other places. So okay, So Bogert is seeing Pepe Sierra, a Pepe Sierra, so Pepe Sierra and Bogert along with Alex Crook and Ben Jacobs and then Mark McAdam and Chris Sidle. So it looks like you have about six different folks from three separate places that are locking Steven Alzate in and the over and so that's what you're staring at. So six different folks look like they have locked it down in one place or another. So h McAdam sit all from sky Ppe Sierra from a Colombian media, both Wind Sports and Wradio, and Alex Crook and Tom Bogert and Ben Jacobs. So I'm thinking that since all of these folks are on the same page, I think it's safe to sit there and go And that Steven Alzate is on his way medical or man's flying over medical should be happening sometime soon. So alzat central midfielder working his way over and he should be the next edition for Atlanta United in the midfield. Here as we are in the window. So once again a brom yesterday waved Alzat apparently coming in with all the information that we have this morning. Thank you Ricky, and thank you Dell for lifting doing a lot of the heavier lift. So uh yeah, Bogert six minutes ago according to Ricky. So that's where we are. So I guess next we will be waiting for the uh five stripes don't stop from the social media and you know it could be you know, I want you to see. Now this is where we're trying to figure out how they would announce it. Is it something of a tiger, is it something of a hull? Is it something Colombia that that's the this is this is the guessing game that we have with the social team, but trying to figure out how they they're going to be doing the five stripes don't stop. So to recap so far, it is Morales cob out a brom waved me high in better call coming in and uh Leo Alfonso in and Steven Alzate on his way, So that that's where we are. We figured that there would be a lot of noise by Atlanta United in this window and we have uh, we have not been uh we have not been second guest with those timelines. Four card uh uh, So I'll go with the first one. Four card medicals tomorrow and announcement probably Thursday or Friday. So if medicals are so, if today is Tuesday flies Wednesday, my guess is is that it's probably on Friday to get you into the weekend, to get you ready for match number two. That's my thought. So that's that's what I'm That's that's what I'm thinking when it comes to all these things. So that that's my guess. I would probably say Friday morning, if everything goes as well as anticipated, you would have uh huh did you say better call? Uh let's see, uh bet it's all also, uh, we'll have to see how we got to figure all this stuff out. Probably, Yeah, So my guess is Friday morning, if everything goes well, then you probably would be a Friday morning announcement something like that leading into the weekend. That's my guess. And Ricky, we're gonna win and make our FX Network debut a good one. Yeah, you are not alone in that, I'm sure, kaylor Hodges. In the month of everything USL so we got to talk Jegermeister. We got to talk their visit to Portland, find out what it's like to go sample, what's up there, p hop in League one, USL Championship, all the things. We'll catch up with Kaylor coming up bottom of the hour in about forty minutes to break everything down. Speaking of transfers. Speaking of transfers, you'll remember, and I want to do this just so I can see, just so I can see my own responses here. So all right, I have sent so three days ago. Three days ago, I sent a note to John Texter or what I assume an and or imagined to be John Texter's Instagram account. So we are on day three of requesting an interview with John Texter about anything and everything. I will clear the decks. I literally will clear all the decks. We'll come up with a day and I literally will lock everything out. It's like, all right, in a perfect world, I'd love for it to be a Tuesday where you know, all right, here's the deal, shows wide open. Don't know what part of the planet you're on, We'll figure it out. If you can't come on live, we'll do a special. So we are three days into inviting John Texter onto the show, and uh, I have gotten zero response, zero, none, not up bupptis am I anticipating one. No common courtesy would be nice, But I have yet to get a response from John Texter. And like I said, I told him, I said, traditionally it's fifteen to twenty minutes when we do these interviews, but I'd be more than happy to blow out the whole thing. So we are day three of not hearing from John Texter at all, So we'll keep an eye on that as well. So, uh, that that's your that's your that's your John Texter. Update, now that this transaction with Chiago Almada has occurred, is it Landa United getting that sell on fee? Like I said, we're talking about thirty million bucks ish somewhere in there that a particular club needs to send to another particular club. I'm just saying, you know, I'm just saying, So we'll keep an eye. Obviously, we'll keep an eye on that as we go. There are a couple of like deep divy stories that I wanted to get into this morning just to kind of keep all of everybody's eyes on things. And one of them has to do with a club in trouble and they are a nationallygue club and they have been in the lower divisions in England League One, League two in the last decade and now it's pretty bad and so I wanted to get into that particular club just to let you know how bad things are. Sheffield Wednesday once again getting into the whole John Texter thing. They lost their coach earlier. Today Danny Roll out the door. They separated by mutual consent of course when paying people, and initially Danny Roll was like, no, I'm not coming in. Then he decided he was. Then the players that had not come back because of how they were treated by Sheffield Wednesday looked at Danny Roll and they're like bruh. Then Role changed his mind. Today they're separating by mutual consent. But there is another club that I did want to look at, and then another. Then another story going on from our friends at Yosumar Football that has to do with uh here's their headline and the head the the title of the article is PUSA Change from Filipo Claire and it has to do with Premier League clubs looking for betting partners and the UK regulators that are just kind of staring at things when it comes to the gambling aspects that you see in front on front of all of the jerseys in the Premier League. But that's like deeper stuff that we'll get into in a bit. Like I said, we've got to go over what the weekend was in Major League Soccer. Since we've gone over the juice boxes in League's Cup, we've got that done. We'll let you know, like I said, what to watch, where to watch it, how to watch it. We'll get into all the transfer news. Eddie Howe has said Alexander Esox's future is not entirely in his hands, but hopes the striker will stay at Newcastle. We'll get into the headlines when it comes to all the transfers coming up as well. All right, time to drop all the promos and let you know what else is going on here on SDH. Silly sees need to talk about the Flamingo player announcement on social media. You're gonna have to let me know about that one, Ricky, and then we might share it with the share it with the rest of the class. Okay, So we talked about what's going to be happening at the brew House. Get your tickets at event bright. Go to the brew House on Friday, Big Day between four and nine. Maddy's gonna be talking to fans, prepping everything on Someday at five and eight or two and five with the double header that's going on at Mercedes Benz. Then you've got oh, thank you for the Flamingo announcement, Rickie, thank you. Then you have the Premier League trophy being there. Don't put your fingers on it. Kevin Egan doing some interviews, Maddy Cruz doing some interviews. Fun inside, fun outside brew House. Get your tickets, be there Friday from four to nine to bust out the summer series here in Atlanta over at the brew House, and we'll all be there and it'll be fun to get you ready for yet another big weekend when it comes to the sport of the sport of soccer here in the US and specifically here in Atlanta. Okay, promos, go to soccer down here dot net. Get all your sdhgear. You can get all the new SDH gear, And what you can do is you can also get all of the retrified stuff that Jason has pieced together, and you can get your ruckus or your attack stuff or your SDH stuff. With the new logo, you can go SDH soccer down here dot net Bookmarcus. So when we have things going on like tomorrow, you'll know what's going on, and you might have more than one thing going at a time. Because ten thirty pregame eleven three kick Atlanta United two traveling to Foxborough to take on the Revs. Two. Talk to Jose Silva, the interim head coach for the remainder of the season. Talk to Haave Armas. You'll hear from them in the pregame show. We'll get you ready for the rest of the week in MLS next pro Lets you know what happened. Lets you know what is going to happen. Jason will have the call for you, I think on Wednesday, but it's the twos in Foxborough taking on the Revs. Eleven o'clock start and they're doing that tomorrow morning, So you keep your bookmarks ready on the network for all of our coverage with the twos and the Revs. Two that is tomorrow morning at eleven. Then we have all your coverage from n Acosa that is a normal broadcast on ninety two nine in the game in the Odyssey app so it's gonna be five stripes countdown kicking things off at is it six thirty? Hang on? It? Is it six thirty or seven? Hang on? Hang on? So there's seven thirty, so seven forty start. I believe. I believe they're taking the same format that we do with Major League Soccer. So number twenty eight seed NACOXA, number twenty nine seed Atlanta United, Apple TVMLS Season Pass and Apple TV Plus. So it'll be five stripes countdown at six thirty with Abe and Maddy. Then it will be Mike and Jason on play by play, and then Abe and I will have the postgame report and it'll be on ninety two nine in the game in the Odyssey app seven to forty kick from Mercedes Benz Stadium. One of six matches that you will have on your tomorrow, not to be confused with these six matches that you have on your today. And so you've got that and then this week weekend where it continues to be hot and heavy, bright and early when it comes to everything going on on Leagues Cup, You've got the match on Wednesday. Then they go to Orlando, meaning it Landy United to take on Pumas in League's Cup action on Saturday, and then on Sunday night we have Summer Series and we have at Land United two and Messi and Friends too. That's a seven o'clock kick from the Erector set in Fort Lauderdale, so it's probably six thirty pre game and seven oh three kick. Jason will have the call for you there across the SDH network, So soccer down here dot mixoor dot com. You can go to soccer down here dot net. When something is live, you know about it and you click on through there and then hit the listen tab so you can listen to a bunch of different ways. So it's going to be a full week for us here on SDH with Leagues Cup, with the twos and all the things. So you got that, you can go to Olivi York. You can get our jersey, first ever jersey that we've ever had. It's a navy blue jersey, floppy collar, the whole thing, and you can get that with either white letters and numerals for personalization or the light blue. Abby's got both. Check with her, check with Alex as to which one you may want. It helps out our Soccer for Good campaign here in twenty twenty five Beyond Goals Minering on one sleeve, and it is Soccer for Good on the other sleeve. You can pick all that stuff up and you can go back to Greg Garza's Instagram page and see him do Blue Steel while he's modeling it with Maddy and Sophia. So that helps out our Soccer for Good campaign and helps out our friends Beyond Goals mentoring as well. So you got olivin York for the jersey, go to Grady Baby and Grady Baby coat. You can get the soccers just better in Atlanta gear, the red, the black, the T shirt, the sweatshirt, Golden Boss lettering Soccer is just better in Atlanta. SDH network logo on one cuff, Grady Baby logo on the other cuff. That it helps out middle school soccer programs attached to Atlanta public schools. So that helps out with our Soccer for Good campaign as well. Here in twenty twenty five. Now also on the board, you can go to the chant app. You can go you know what do you do for ten bucks a year? Ten bucks ten bucks a year? That's what a couple of lattes. You can be a fanati co at SDH be a fanati co at SDH. You get a lot of cool discounts from a lot of different partners. And just to give you an idea as to what you can do for ten bucks a year at the following address. And like I said, the need help button is right there in the middle of the whole thing, so I don't know if I'm typing it correctly until I see it, and then I have to yell at myself for not typing it correctly. I will put the address h grip that chant on fans slash soccer down here, slash join. So did I type it correctly? I hope it did. So there we go group dot chant dot fan soccer down here, slash join. Become a fanati coo ten bucks a year helps out our Soccer for Good campaign. To give you an idea as to all the different places that you Comma folks Comma can get discounts from by being a finatico. Here you go, Brass Tap, Moxie Hotel at Midtown twenty percent off hotel, food and beverage, South Made and Watkinsville Schoolhouse in Marietta, hard cider half off flights, one per visit roswal Street and Marietta Elixir, Buford and Monroe round trip in East Cobb, Social Fox and Norcross Keys to Flavor Catering, fifteen percent off your first catered event, Fideau Midtown, ten percent off all food tabs, O'Sullivan's five dollars beers, ten percent off your food bill, ten percent off your merch Lloyd's Soccer, twenty percent off select at Land United Gear to the Johns Creek location, Finished Goods. Dollar off beers and Winders Slow Poor, dollar off beers in Lawrenceville Outrun, dollar off beers in Stone Mountain Tires plus and Alpharetta. Five percent off alignment services, off oil changes, fifty percent off of four tires or twenty five Yeah sorry, twenty five percent, twenty five dollars off alignment services. That's a dollar sign, not a percentage. Twenty five dollars off alignment, twenty five dollars off oil, fifty dollars off four tires, Alfaretta location only for tires plus Dad's Garage. Two bucks off beer and wine with a paid ticket and Chateau r and all. That's the resort in Costa Rica. Literally you get a code and as a finaate co if you wanted to go to Costa Rica and go to Chateau r and all you could do that get a code finante coo be a, get a code battle and brew both locations wild leap the Atlanta location a dollar off the chance, IPA or local gold blonde Ale limit three per visit. So be a finaate Co group dot chant dot fan slash soccer down here slash joins. So you've got you got that to that to do. So be you can also jointz dot co slash soccer down here. You get all the be ins, and I mean all the b ins. You get all the b ins and they're tapped into the Polish League this year. They were showing the Polish League yesterday, which I thought was interesting and intriguing, and that's a part of their grid this year. You get all the the Aftcon, the Wafcon, Libertadors sud Americana. They've even tapped into Tigo Sports and Canal for and c ATV now, so you're getting more Central American stuff, all the b ins, Cdeo, Noister Tella for the fans, Taysa our Buddy, Nino Torres and Gold TV. That alone should be worth the price of admission, and so hang on, let me see what else. See now, I know that I'm leaving something behind and it's going to annoy me when I do. Because you can listen to watch Tay Say for all of their programming. Let's see watch now, I want to watch now. So what do we have Let's just say featured content. The Brasilero is in this year as well, So it is Sportia on TASA talking about how bad things are at Boca Juniors and it looks like, obviously, if if there is not a win, it looks like that the coaching staff might be out at Boca Juniors. I cannot think of a worse run that they have had recently, but Boca Juniors has not been doing well and apparently if they do not beat Urakhan then that might be it. Let's see so super Football, paddle Lega one, Legal one, Max pro b and Taysea Goal TV and they even have a TVV now too. Some of the stuff is part of their basic package, some of the stuff is a part of the Expando package, but a lot of the things are there and be a true to add to your true nature of crazy finants FNTZ dot co slash Soccer down here. So you got all that all right. So Ricky as a public service, since we're here, before I get into the rest of Major League Soccer and the news and those newsy stories that I wanted to get into this morning, Ricky as a public service has given us a Flamingo player announcement on social media and I will h Emerson Royal as black Panther. Wow, that's a lot of work. So here is where here, Here's where it is. So Emerson Royal was mentioned as their newest player and they have him completely and totally maxed out as black Panther. I think the lesson there do not piss off Emerson Royal. It's a gorgeous photo. It's a lot of a lot of work that went into that. So no, I mean, I you know, I don't know. Yeah, I mean, I don't know why they thought that Emerson Royal and black Panther would be a way to go. I don't know if there's any backstory there. A lot of work went into it. It's gorgeous. Flamingo went in that direction. So I have questions obviously, But I mean, like I said, it's gorgeous. A lot of work went into it, but I have north the idea why they went that way, no clue. Yeah, Ricky's like, I don't know why they thought that was a great idea. I couldn't tell you. I don't I do not know. I don't know if there's any history there or if this was just something they thought there It was like, well, you know what, what if we did this? So we'll see what the response is on social media when it comes to that. Okay, last weekend in Major League Soccer, just to get everybody caught up, and we'll get you into the standings heading into Leagues Cup, heading into Leagues Cup. From the weekend, you had Montreal shocking New England, and then that was that literally was one of the things where you sit to you know, really did not have that one on the Bengo card. I did not I legitimately did not have that one on the Bengo card at all. And so you end up with Montreal shocking New England. And now since it's a day that ends, and why everybody in the Northeast is sitting there and they're looking at Caleb Porter and they're going, why are you our coach. The hardcore fans are sitting there going, you know what, really we have to put up with him after all of that run of form and then all of a sudden not so much. So. Back on Friday, cee IF Montreal at a plus three thirty seven beat the Revs three to one. Purple Team beat Crew three to one. I think that the margin was probably a surprise, but of course, when you're chasing a match and you're down, then you end up with transition moments, and that's why it got to three to one. Purple Team wanted a plus two to eight nycing a shootout. Beats Dallas in Dallas at a plus one sixty five four to three trick there on the way, and the fans in Dallas are letting Luco Acosta have it because I think they've had it with Luco Acosta. It has not been a successful transaction and it has not gone very well for Luco Acosta in Dallas. Let me grab the numbers just so, just so we can see his match log output this season, and literally the last two matches he has been a second half sub. So he has this season. Let's see two, three, four, six six goals on the board six goals so far this season for Dallas, but since the brace he scored back on June fourteenth, he has been goose eggs in his last five three matches he started and now he is being shaken up by Eric Quill. Last match he started was July fourth, has not scored since June fourteenth, had two matches before that when he scored an Open Cup. So it's six goals in all comps to where it is literally four goals this season in MLS play, two goals in Open Cup. So he has scored against Red Bulls and Open Cup and he's scored against av Alta in Open Cup. I know a lot of folks are sitting there going four goals for Luco Acosta in MLS this season, two in Open Cup, one against Avie Alta. Fans have had it and they are letting him. So if you if you want to go on social media and you want to see just how much that they're letting. They're letting Luco Costa have it. The fans of SC Dallas have had it last two matches as a sub and the biggest thing right now they're just like, you know, what if he if he sits, if he go. If he goes to North Texas, we are not going to mind. So that's where the situation is with luco A Costa right now. Four to three shootout. He had nothing to do with it. Four goals in Major League Soccer this season. San Diego in one of the matches. We did talk about it yesterday and somewhat in reughing down here with bart where you had the back line of Nashville kind of sitting there and running the edge with Drew Fisher. Then they found where the edge was. They certainly did one nil win for San Diego at a plus one thirty five. I'm guessing that the the late opportunity for Anders Dryer ended up as an off side call late chance. In transition, Portland shuts out LAFC. That was one of the biggest news news and notes from the last weekend. At a plus six forty six, Portland biggest, the biggest number on the board wins at LAFC. LAFC going in was a minus two fifty. Portland goes on to win at a plus six forty six, big three points for them. Messi and friends in Cincinnati. Both sides were pissed by the end of it all. Cincinnati thought they had a game winner, but after a lengthy VR review Video Assistant referee, Yeah VR review, Pat Noonon had a reason to be mad. He thinks Messi and Friends had a reason to be mad. They think going back to a bit of the discussion we had yesterday, this higher situation where you did not and how does Jordi Alba get shafted in this conversation, everybody's focusing on Messy, no one's mentioning Jordi Albo. What does Jordi Alba have to say about this? But legitimately, this is all you had to do if you were if you were Messy and Friends, literally all you had to do in your schedule. We've seen other clubs do it all the time, and said the example that I give is always Greg Popovich load management, and he got away with it in the five to one win against Red Bulls. Here's what you do. Here's your one oh one for making sure that your stars stay stars. This is this is one oh one. Legitimately you're up, all right, So let's let's go into the game. Let's go into the game. Here. Second, so, uh, you had a goal for Red Bulls in the fourteenth minute. Jordi Alba scores the twenty fourth Tlasco Segovia scores in the twenty seventh and forty five plus three, so it's three to one at the break. Then I see falcona yellow, Michello awaygana yellow and color me shocked. So Messi scores in the sixtieth substitutions happen, none of them, Messy, Kramowski in Agenda out Yick Bright in Segovia out, Ovulous in Luhan out. Messi scores again to make it five to one, assists from Sarez and Kramowsky. At that moment, you're up by four. At that moment, I'm thinking that the match is in hand. Maybe before the match in Harrison, New Jersey, you Reinforce in a conversation behind closed doors, Dude, do you want to play in the All Star Game?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I really don't. Okay, then let's do this at a point late in the match. I know it's not what you really like, knowing the competitor that you are. What if we did this seventy you know, late in the match matches in control. If the match is in control, let's do this. We check you out of the match. We have the physio's look at you. After the match is over, we come out in the postmatch press conference and we sit there and say, we're going to keep an eye on Leo. We're going to keep an eye on him. You know, muscles, you know, you know, thirty eight and all. We're going to keep an eye on him and try to manage his minutes and make sure that he's gonna be okay for us because of all these competitions that we've been in, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. So you send up a bit of a flare after the the Red Bulls blowout, and then you go to the league and go and this is literally after you have checked him out of the match. Like I said, if the match is in control, matches in control. If not, then after ninety minutes, then you still come out after the match. Physios have told me that we have to kind of manage Leo and manage his minutes because he's got a muscle pull or a strain or something like that. We got to keep an eye on him, especially if we want to be as successful as we want to be and win MLS Cup for our fans. Here in twenty twenty five, and that is the word. It goes public, goes public. Hey, we got to keep an eye out on Leo and Jordia Alba. Jordia Alba, by the way, checked out in the eighty fifth minute. Morales came in for him, so Jordie Alba checked out. Jordie Alba and Messi are supposed to go to Austin to play in All Star festivities and parties. But if they but if you come out after the Red Bulls match and sit there and say, hey, we got to keep an eye on them, and then the league nos, like literally, you say it publicly, the league knows, Hey, okay, we got to keep an eye on Messi and Jordia Alba. You know, they're kind of kind of slowing down a little bit. We got to keep an eye on their muscles. They're gonna spend some extra time on the training table. They may not practice, you know, on Monday or something. They may not go through things. So you know, they're they're participant in Austin, might be in doubt. They'll go. They'll they'll go and they'll they'll hang out. I don't know how effective they'll be. They'll be great ambassadors. For from Messian friends, but they'll go. You didn't do that. You basically said that you didn't that at the last they're they're not going. Now you understand the hue and cry. If you had laid some groundwork to where you had said that your stars are a little dinged, you got to check some muscles out, you got to do some stuff. They've got to be healthy. I don't know if they can do competition against LEGA amtkis. They'll be more than happy to be ambassadors, but I would recommend, if I'm if I'm Javier Mascherano, at that point, I would recommend that their minutes and activities be limited in Austin, Texas because of what is remaining on our plate this year for the successes for inter Miami. I think the league would understand you at that point. Lay some groundwork. Don't just drop a bomb on folks. Don't just sit there and sit there and say nah, they ain't common. Lay some groundwork. And I know that there have been folks who have been doing there have they have been doing some things. I mean, I'm fairly certain and like I said, this is me just guessing, and I know four cardia mls is being petty. I'm sure that in the contracts somewhere there's a nebulous phrase that said other duties as defined. That's probably a nebulous phrase, and I'm sure that all star would fit in that. Then that phrasing. All you gotta do is lay some groundwork. To think of it as c ya think of it that way. How can you keep your stars healthy and still have them represent your club and represent the league. In the end, it was referred to Don Garber said he had a difficult decision to make, and then we had all those theories about well it'll be a suspension. It just won't be the suspension if you had laid the groundwork ahead of time. In that Red Bulls post match presser, hey man, I don't know. Yeah, I got to look out for my guys. And you know you saw Leo walking off the field. He's a little a little slow. Jordie Album a little slow. And where's Jordi Alba been in this discussion? Lay some groundwork for this stuff. To protect the golden goose, sometimes you've got to have the down pillow. That's what you've got to do. No One in the administration in Fort Lauderdale. I don't know, did they just think that well? And as somewhat rhetorical as I ask this, just play, just play by the rules that are there in front of you. Sure the idea might be a little you know, antiquated of you know your you're you are a contracted You're a contractor under a league, and what the league says goes. Sure, I get that you're under contract to Major League Soccer. Therefore Major League Soccer needs you to be in Austin, Texas. Okay, cool, I get it. Nothing wrong with that to be honored to be a part of, you know, our fixes for the All Star Game at Q two. And I'm sure that there were a lot of folks that were mad that bought tickets to Q two that didn't get the chance to see Messy and Friends at Q two. Under any circumstance, all you had to do ahead of time, lay some groundwork instead of sitting there and everybody yapping at the top of their lungs and going rare about being mistreated. In this situation about an arcane rule, Take the rules in front of you, do what's best for your club, act accordingly, just a little professionalism, and then after the fact, sit there and go, well, you know, we would have liked for Leo to rehabilitate in Fort Lauderdale during this time. We understand that, you know, we understand that both he and Jordie Alba had you know, responsibilities about to say, duties, responsibilities for the league in Austin, Texas during All Star during All Story Week. We understand that in lieu of what our coach Javiermascherano said post match in Harrison, New Jersey, we would respect, we would ask for respect from the league that their activities be minimized. They're dinged up. That's all you had to do. And now you have this hue and cry from one end of the planet to the other where you're sitting there going everything's wrong, everything is upside down. We're not getting you know, we're not being respected this and that. It's arcane. It's old, dude. Those are the rules. They're the rules. Are U l e. S rules, That's what they are. All you got to do is abide by him. It's not hard. We're catching up with him before the school year starts and he's in a car. I guess he worked out early this morning. He's trying to get everything all squared away. So we bring in Kaylor Hodges and find out what's going on in the world of USL USL Championship road trips et Ceter Taylor, Where are you, sir?
Speaker 4: I am currently in a truck and I am taking a slight thirty minute break of teaching so I can talk about the USL Championship League one and Portland Hearts of Pine and League two and all the good stuff that's happening in the world.
Speaker 1: Absolutely true, and we thank you for it. First off, let's talk about the roadie. How was the road trip, sir?
Speaker 4: Well, second straight year I was able to go. However, I got a new job and the week I started my job with the week we had to go, and turns out they don't want to give you PTO. Then that's the whole thing. But everything that I've gathered and I've talked to the guys and we were able to get everything set up. I mean, Patty and Damien and Kevin, everybody at Portland were a class And the videos I've seen so far, the videos that we're putting together for the USL show, it's incredible. We loved Oakland, but they said this several times on the show Portland Hearts of Pine are the class in the USL. Now the class?
Speaker 1: All right, Okay, we can't wait for that video to be to be punched out, popped out and shown to all the places. And it's something that we got into a little bit early on in the program where we were talking about Pea Hop and we were talking about Vermont Green and we're chasing after Vermont Green as they get ready for ballad for the League two championship. Yep, but the Northeast Northeast. They're really showing that if you didn't know us as a market, then you're really going to get to know us as a market because you can't get seats at Pea Hopy, you can't get seats at Vermont Green and Vermont Green's chasing after a championship.
Speaker 4: Yeah. When we talked to Kevin sul who you guys know from his Atlanta days, but we talked to him and he said, yeah, there is not a single seat available for the rest of the season. We are sold out for the rest of the season. We have he said, we can't really control the resale market, but it's getting up to eighty dollars eighty to one hundred dollars per seat for just the USL League one season. Wow, And he was like, we can't control what people buy and resell, really, but that's what's going for It's been incredible. And with Vermont Green, they've always had this showing. And then you had University of Vermont win the nc DOUBA and you saw the kind of crowd they had. I mean, heck, South Georgia's formentioned zone. Yanna Bezini has been absolutely killing the game down there, and you're seeing the quality of Vermont Green and University of Vermont. I feel like the North or the Northeast got a bad rep because people kind of see what the Red Bulls kind of look like right now, what the Revolution look like right now, kind of what New York City looks like right now. But if you know anything about Northeast sports, they are fanatics about everything. I don't think it's a shock that this is a hotbed, as it should be, because you have owners that are trying to do right by the fans at all times.
Speaker 1: USL Championship. As we look at things, You've got Jegermeister stuff going on. Legsiond of acquired in the league, how from Vegas Lights, Isaac Gangkings joining Ford Madison from Rhode Island Vegas Lights, getting Mackenzie Gaines and Anthony Herbert from New Mexico. Where do you want to start?
Speaker 4: I think the biggest one is the corresponding move for Las Vegas Lives, which was in Valentino well to to New Mexico United, where I mean Noel is one of the brightest young attacking players. That I say young, I mean he's like mid twenties. That's young, but not according to soccer anymore. But he is one of the bright players that this league has offered. He's reunited with Sanchez where he really shown brightly. And this is an open West. We see FC Tulsa sitting at top on the top right now, but I think everybody knows what New Mexico is and what's coming and the fact that Noel is adding to that piece and adding to that midfield, adding to that forward line, people should be terrified on that front. Kind of for the Southeast people. If you're looking at the legion thing, I think the Howell signing is and it's a signing for now, but I think it's more of an a tent for the future as you are seeing like Romie Zamuda, He's not going to be in Legion for very long. He's going to be sold for a lot of money you have got. It's like Famialkbita, who's been injured lately. You know you have a lot of kind of rotation in his back line. Jiaga Swarez's only in on loan. That have to look at next your signing despite him being a Jamaican international.
Speaker 1: You mentioned the West and Tulsa right now, it's like you've got two groups. Basically, you've got the lead pack with Tulsa San Antonio two points behind, so we're back to good San Antonio now this season yep, New Mexico at twenty five, Sacramento at twenty four, and then the chaos. You have Phoenix and El Paso at twenty three, monter A Bay at twenty two, even though they've lost four or five, Orange County at twenty they right now with two matches in hand or ahead of Roots who have won three of five. Lexington's at nineteen. Lexington hasn't lost in five. Vegas Lights they've lost three of five. They're kind of stumbling around and when they lose, they lose big. Their goal difference is massive right now, and switchbacks right now at eighteen points. So you've got eighteen separated by five points from five to thirteen in the West right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I say it last time. Look out for Lexington, of course. I mean the talent they have is ridiculous, and they finally have landed on an eighteen they match day roster when they just kept signing people because they've realized they could just keep doing that. They just kind of kept rotating that eighteen. It feels like they finally landed on By Terry Boss's landed on something I've said it from day one. By Motoka in Phoenix. I respect him so much. I watch any post match presser for him and I want to run through a brick wall for him, and there's no It shows you why Phoenix may be overperforming a little bit. I don't know if Phoenix is good enough to compete for a championship, but also it's Phoenix. They're a little bit of the Dark Empire. If they make it to the playoffs, you fear them, especially they are playing as a team. I think there's a lot of teams in that mix Oakland roots. Not only are they getting hot. And I've made the mistake a few weeks ago saying we see this with Oakland every year they get a new coach or they have a coach, they start playing bad, they fire their coach, they getting a new coach, they start winning. We're like, oh, this is the answer. But Phil Auber has done something which has made them defensively solid. This is sustainable.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: The last few times that we have seen Oakland fire coach, fire coach, they'll score five goals, they'll conceive four goals, and we're like, man, the vibes are immaculate. But Oakland is just grinding out games and are so defensively solid that I don't know who can break them down at this point.
Speaker 1: Eastern Conference, Hey, look it's Charleston and lew City at the top, and then it's everybody.
Speaker 4: Else who would have seen it coming me.
Speaker 1: How is it, and this is probably something of a rhetorical question, and how is it that Charleston and Low City continue to be just the best of the East and there is this performance gap between them and everyone else consistently year in and year own.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, there's a couple of years ago where lou City kind of fell off a little bit and they were sitting around six in the East, and then they go on the rye and make it as conference finals. Because none of it matters, none of it's real. You do see them look Buck, but we build this consistence like I see, like Lucity has, and you have the stadium like they have, you have the training facility that they do. At this point, despite being a second division club, they are self sustaining. People know the name, people know that if they go there and they shine, they'll be sold. They know that they have expand Charleston, on the other hand, if you remember three four years ago they were the worst team in the league, they were terrific. They bring in a new president and then bring in Ben Peerman, which I have never heard players say bad things about Ben Peureman. I've only had wonderful experience with Ben Peerman. That's a guy that plays fun football, right. And we talked to Oliver Gage a few weeks ago, who's at Louden, and this connects because Charleston was not very attractive. Louden was not very attractive. We know that. The Gage said that, they said, you know what, screw winning maybe a little bit. We're going to play attractive soccer. We're going to play fun soccer. So when players played against them, they kept telling them, Hey, that was the fun brand that you played. And that's what Ben Peerman did a lot of people. He brought in good players, they brought in expensive players, but he made them fun to play for. And so now they have become self recruiting because when you go there, you're going to play, You're going to have a good time while you're doing your job. So they have become self sustaining at this point, which is the exact opposite way of Bob Lilly, who they do. They are always good, but he's able to act like a college coach because he only sounds college players right, But he's able to recruit college guys like, hey, I will give you your chance of playing professionally. You're used to being screened at being this and being that, because that's what you're used to, and he can get away with it because they don't know any different, and they keep winning. It's completely different ways of attacking the issue, but they do end up self recruiting, and.
Speaker 1: It's like college players and Robbie Mertz that's usually how it is in Pittsburgh tradition.
Speaker 4: Robbie Murtz Jount of Forbes and for some reason still Danny Griffin like want they're all there and then just some random goalkeeper that they'll get back there. And he's the best that we've ever seen. Shout out Eric Dick for being awesome.
Speaker 1: Yes, right now a loud in North Carolina are three and four. And then you have the Peloton. You've got Pittsburgh, Detroit City. What do you have any latest on the stadium relocation build? They want to tear up the hospital. What's the latest there? Do you have anything?
Speaker 4: Yeah, last we heard they actually, if I'm remembering my number correctly, they came in fifteen million over budget. Well, however they have investment for it. They're already getting sponsorships to build up that money. So it seems like all systems go on that front. It feels like that is of all the possible study adventures, that's the one I'm willing to put money on that has not already put a shovel and ground and wheels.
Speaker 1: Kind of came off a little bit with Detroit City, I think was Trevor James was released from his duties up top if I remember correctly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a lot of speculation around that. But his wife is still with the club. I believe he's the vice Sports Video if I remember correctly, and she was reportedly not released from the club, So it feels like it was a bit of a mutual decision and maybe not because they weren't doing well. There's a lot of speculation that can go in there, but clearly there's no bad blood between those. I do think though that with a new director of football coming in Danny Dickyo might have the hottest seat in the USL across any level because their standing say one thing. But you have to watch the Detroit City match. They are pretty handsomely the worst team in the USL Championship right now. Wow, they are horrific. They got found out. Everybody figured out that when they play as direct as they do, if you can stop that, they had no other options. And that's not to say that they can't figure it out. They have an extremely talented team and they can get themselves right. But if you're looking on form, it's it's pretty grim and it does not look like it's getting any better. That if Vickyo does not really sort this out in the next few weeks. I would not be shocked if he's let go and they let the new director of football figure out his next manager.
Speaker 1: One win in five, four points in their last five three losses and right now they're in six. And we mentioned that Peloton that's there not quite as crazy as the West Pittsburgh at fifth at twenty two, Detroit City at twenty one, having lost three of five, Indy eleven at twenty and they had a two game win streak snap last time out, Legion at eighteen, and they have better goal difference. They have one less win than the MIAMIFC. But you're hit. But right now it's marks in each of the three columns. But Birmingham has only won once in five. The MIAMIFC has not one in four. Rode Island with El Klamaco in the back pocket, they haven't won in uh, they haven't won in four. Rowdies and you want to talk a stadium situation and ownership and everything with Tampa Bay, I mean the rowdies. What's your vibe on the rowdies because it's the same ownership group that owns the Rays. And we know that Stuart Sternberg has put the Rays up for sale. We don't know what's going on with the future of the Rays. Are they Tampa, are they Saint Pete? Are they not going to be Are they going back in the old Sun? Are they going back in the dome? What's going on? What's up with the Rowdies?
Speaker 4: Okay, so first off, they get Don Cashiadow as their head coach. I mean, yeah, that is a big pool and that shows I think a lot of people that they don't need to worry about investment. The investment is still there now Sternberg has pulled out, he is no longer beings. They've put the team up for sale with the Rays. The Rowdies are also for sale. The Rays and Rowdies are a combined venture. They are attached. So if you buy the Rays, you buy the Rowties. So that's going to lead to some interesting things. Granted, when you're looking at was it cost to run the Rays versus what it costs to run the Rowties, that's a drop in the bucket. It's absolutely nothing. There was that conversation of will they move out of Owling That felt like a lot of political posturing between Sernberg and Saint Pete. We want to keep you around, but if you're not being if you're not too sure, we're going to tear down owl laying and build our own thing because we can do that. It felt like a lot of posturing to me. That's kind of what I was hearing as well. For me, I don't know what ends up happening. Because the Tampa Bay Sun location and future USL headquarters location is being eyed as the future Rays stadium, that pot of land is being eyed as the same thing. And while the Sun and Route have shared ownership, Sternberg is not the shared owner, so that is a completely different venture. So a lot of people just as saying, well the routies will just move in with the sign and everything we find. Maybe not. So I don't know what's gonna happen there. I don't know if the USL has purchased the land, because if they have and they sell it to the Rays, they're gonna come out big profit, build somewhere else. But not too sure how that's going to look. If there's about to be a legal battle between MLB and USL. I think we know who the winter's going to be, so that's going to get a little bit messy on a little bit later down the road, depending on what happens with what the Rays want to do.
Speaker 1: Jaegermeister. Greenville advanced out of Group six, loud and out of group five, Hartford's a wild card, Rhode Island is in advanced out of group four, Birmingham's a wildcard out of group three. In the eleven advanced, UH, San Antonio out of group two, Sacramento out of group one. What are your takeaways out Yaegermeister to date?
Speaker 4: First off, it may be the best Cup competition ever existed. I love the yeger Mester Cups so much. But there's a lot of things that go on here. There's gonna be a couple of logistic things that happen, so kind of keep your eye on some logistics. Dates are dropping in like fifteen minutes. Dates and times dropped very soon for me. I think there's a couple of things to keep your eye on. And congrats to Greenville. They're going They were the only flagship League One to go through. They are carrying the flag and I don't think they could have gotten a better draw than Indy. I think they can beat the eleven.
Speaker 1: UH.
Speaker 4: The eleven have been really good at shutting up shop and we're just going to kind of be little defensive, so is Greenville. So India is going to have the onus on them to try to go forward. I think Greenville can sustain that pressure, and that's not Indy's game. I think this is a perfect situation for the Triumph to win. I borderline think they're going to when you're looking at Rhode Island Legion, who are going to be facing up Rhode Island doesn't look great. Legion are on the up and up right now. It's going to be a home game for Rhode Island, which is great for them, but home has not been friendly confines for Rhode Island FC. And this is a Legion team that's never beaten Rhode Island. This is a team that's highly motivated to finally get their first win against their former coach and a lot of their former friends. I'm trying to think of other matchups off the top of my head. When you look out West and you look at all those different kinds of matchups that are happening out there, I don't see any way that San Antonio doesn't just blow all the way through. At this point, they are so good right now that San Antonio puts their the forward, I think that they are going to win almost every match. Does it involve my legion losing to Rhode Island, Yes, But judging from what I'm seeing from this kind of lineup, I am so heavily rooting for Rhode Island versus heart Ford Part four Okay, because Islands it, I need it.
Speaker 1: You know what that means? League one, it's stuff on the field and off. Spokane's kind of come back to the pack a little bit. It's turned into a big gaggle up at the top, Spokane Red Wolves, Avy Alta and Charlotte Independence. Kayler Hodges at Kaylor Hodges at the USL Show, hanging out in his truck so he doesn't get in trouble in his new gig one. Knox Naples, Texoma, pe Hop Greenville. And then you have the second the Chase group that's south of the playoff bar. But there's been news off the field since we caught up with you last you. Gene is now in the mix and the Cosmos are back in the mix and they're playing in New Jersey apparently. So you can take on the field off the field wherever you want to go.
Speaker 4: Okay, they are going to be twenty twenty six. Branding's coming later this year, got their primary investor. They are official, it's happening. Shout out to our friend alv Ashton who did the digging on that with Oh gosh, while was the other off the field, Oh the Cosmos. Yeah, this is not the first time that the Cosmos have played in New Jersey, so this is not the first time that they have not been to New York Cosmos. Right, if you are way too deep into the lower league sphere, you know about the matchmaker Scott Matchmaker, where he control of the Cosmos and he's getting to a legal battle with the It's it's a bunch of garbage. And honestly, I'm kind of excited to see if it goes to court because it would be funny.
Speaker 1: A lot of discovery phase. Brother, that's how it always goes.
Speaker 4: Yes, And so for me, I think that the Cosmos brand coming back is fine. And they have people like they're part of their front office. Were the former owners of the Cosmos. They have former nasf in a sl people in their front office. So it feels like it's going to be fairly true to what the Cosmos were in their second iteration basically. But in the end, if it ends up just being purely cosmetic and they're just they're just kind of costplaying as the does the Cosmos, that's fine because it's it's an old brand that everybody knows, that everybody loves or absolutely despises, depending on who you are, and that's fun. Ye for me you mentioned Sto Cane. I think the interesting part was they beat Westchester and then they had to force it, and so they take a three to two win and it's now a three to no loss, which means they had two straight three no losses despite scoring three goals in one match. It's crazy, but it brought Westchester up from the bottom, gave them a plus three goal difference so that they didn't earn, and it brings Spokane down a little bit. Do I think it's going to be a game changer. Do I think that Westchester is going to make the playoffs off of this? No? Do I think that Spokane is going to end up being maybe one of the lower than the top two teams in the in the League one. No, I think they're going to finish top two. But it does just for the play or for the teams below Westchester, it made their life even harder, and it's a what ends up happening. What ended up happening here was they had Javier Hill, not Louis Hill, the other heel. He was put onto the bench and there was a clerical error essentially where they added him into the match day eleven or match day squad too late. He was sitting after the fifty five minute mark and they did the very notorious Upsie Daisy clause and said the fat him opta in the league website put hit heel in because they put him into the squad. They didn't. The league website doesn't really discern if he was added in on time because you can make changes if there's an injury, so they just kind of assumed. But that didn't happen. He wasn't added into the roster and they played him. He got a key pass that led to a goal, and then about ten minutes later he gets pulled off the field because the other team realized he wasn't on the roster. So it turned into a big chaos. Spokane loses three points off of a really simple mistake. And if I was the teams below if I'm like for mass in you and Omaha, I'm really mad at Spokane because you made my life so much harder to try to get back into this thing.
Speaker 1: All right, one last question, so you don't get any more trouble. USL two's got a title game. Ballard's in it. Oh no, what a shock. And it's gonna be Vermont Green and Ballard this one. Really. I mean, if you didn't have your field trip already planned where you'd gone to go seep hop, my guess is you'd probably be up there at Vermont Green taking in this one.
Speaker 4: I whoever hosted it, We've seen Ballard host two years ago and it was stunning on what their crowd was like. Virtue Field up in Vermont has been a mad house all year long. If you aren't watching this match because I don't want to watch USL lead two. First off, I promise you your favorite uf OL club that is going to sign a player from one of those two teams. I promise you they are so talented and you're going to be stunned at the crowd and how involved they are, how intense it is, and it's gonna be a lot of people that say well to send Vermont up to League one. Vermont has this very and I'm trying to remember the rivallere. Basically they don't they are anti carbon emissions.
Speaker 1: Yes, so the zero zero footprint, I think is the zero footprints.
Speaker 4: There are things so they can't fly across country because it will leave carbon footprint. They are not in League one. It's not because the league doesn't want them. It's not because they haven't earned it. It's because they are sticking to their laurels. But I I mean, you look at this Vermont team and they going to get their goal, their golper and I'm blanket on his name. Mister Mont is good and he can stop it anything. But Ballard plays a high flying offense that when they were in that Pacific Northwest Division, they were the class and they had good teams up there, and they were.
Speaker 1: Talking about talking about n Are you talking about Nicholas Hairsek Yes, that's okay, and.
Speaker 4: They just I think that this is going to go to penalties. I think these two teams are so evenly matched, and I promise you you need to watch it. You need to watch this match. It is these are two class teams that could be competing about half of the players on each team are going to be professionals, and it's a beyond professional atmosphere. It's gonna be incredible.
Speaker 1: And on that note, do you need a note to get back in class?
Speaker 4: No, I can just say I'm sorry, and I think I'll be okay, Okay.
Speaker 1: All right, So next month when we catch up with you, we'll figure out how to catch up with you and not to get you into any kind of trouble during the school year. Okay, all right, appreciate you having me always. It's always great to have Kaylor Hodges from at the USL Show, at the USL Show, at Kaylor Hodges at his new gig in his truck, making sure that he could break down everything going on in USL. And that was a good tour. But yeah, if you've got the chance, watch the USL League two title game this weekend with Vermont Green and with Ballard and from environment alone, you will not be sorry. You will not be sorry at all when it comes to seeing these environments and how they and how they trot out. But yeah, Vermont Green knocked off Dothan United in penalties, four thousand fans in Burlington. They're going to play Ballard Saturday at seven o'clock. Tickets went on sale about forty five minutes ago. They're also included in your season ticket, by the way, And yes, Vermont Green is probably going to end up with a boatload of our money getting their gear, because if you haven't been Vermont greenfc dot com, go look at their gear and good luck getting out of there with your wallet. So Vermont Green Ballard USL League two Saturday, seven o'clock, Virtue feel find a way to watch it if you don't have anything else going on. Eastern Conference champs knocking off lions Bridge beat Dothan and they're in the title game and Ballard once again, they're Kings of the West. They're gonna make their way. But I did not register with me that they can't promote, they can't promote themselves or go to USL League one because of the travel, because of their zero carbon footprint. That didn't register with me until until Taylor was talking about it. Because I think about it, I mean, you could play and that'd be a great rivalry. Spokane, Chattanooga, av Alta, Charlotte One, Knox, Naples, Texoma, Pea, hop Greenville, Richmond, Ford, Madison, South Georgia west Chester Union. Omha. I mean you could barnstorm your way through it. And I mean you could do like maybe the first if you spent the first like the cold we if you did a snowbird schedule, if you did a snowbird schedule, and then for the rest of the season, like you spent your first half of the year on the road, and then you just barnstormed your way through and survived it and went home and spent the second half of the schedule at home. Maybe you could do it that way. That'd be the only way that I could I mean, it'd be kind of unique, and I'd love to see that documented in some way. That'd be the only way I could think of that you would do it. You saved the pea hop match for you know, you could do pe hop at home. You could do west Chester at home. But yeah, if you went that may ye see, you could do west Chester. But then outside of Westchester and Portland, Hearts of Pine, everything else that have to be on the road. And if you just barnstormed your way through like a six week deal, or you know, if you did it like in nine weeks. You spent the first two months of the season, Like if you did March in April or February and March or whenever, if you did that on the road then came back, that'd be the only way to do it. But I'd forgotten about the zero footprint thing. So that's that's very that's wild and cool. But yeah, if you find a way, you find a way to watch the U League two final, go watch a League two final. It's gonna be a hell of an environment. Alex, back to our Messy and Friends discussion. Got the impression that from Garber that Miami didn't tell the league they weren't going to even make the trip. That's the case, and I bet the league would have worked it. Yes, I mean seriously, Alex, to to your point and thank you for subscribing. By the way legit. I mean, think about it. But all you've got to do is put up that front that we were talking about. Hey, you know, he's kind of dinged and if you were to ask Niko Estevez, you know, can you not play him? Can you not play him? In Geordie Alba. I mean, they can be there, they can do all the you know, maybe they could do a part of the skills competition or something, but they can't be in the match just because we need to keep an eye on him because of their injury. We're monitoring their injury. I mean literally have the physio there the entire time, just kind of with the with the with the muscle gun like Christiano Ronaldo has probably in his back pocket someplace. Literally just have the physio hovering over the two of them the entire time. Set the steps early so you don't end up with the fueror late and people talking out of school. It's not hard, just saying come on people morning Logville, glad you're here. So Kayler Hodges tonight the USL Show at the USL Show tonight. Follow them on all the social media's and all the ways that you can find out about Championship League one, Jegermeister at League two, all the things all right, gossip, Rumerdan you Windo, what to watch, where to watch it, how to watch it. We'll get into that and then the requested required reading might be at our friends at YOSAMAR And if you do not have a subscription to their investigative reporting, I would recommend it. It's really good deep dive stuff. They do a fantastic job today. League's Cup Tonight Pachuca and San Diego at eleven o'clock. I'm guessing that is on two to NA Canadian Premier League at eight on FS two Valor and Cavalry, and then everything else once again. Tonight is on Apple TV MLS Season Pass. You've got a friendly at seven thirty tonight Eintrach Frankfurt and Louse City. That is on the Plus. Copa America Feminina Semifinal at eight on FS one Brasil and Uruguay. So it's somewhat of a limited thing, but keep an eye on everything Leagues Cup, League Cup, Leagues Cup and League's Cup. Now all the gossip, rumored, innuendo, what to watch, where to watch it, and how to watch it. Since we've done that last part, let's do the first part. Checking in with our friend Ben Jacobs, who's been very, very busy. Oh, by the way, this was the other thing that was bugging the hell out of me. Laurel Fayler can confirm that Cincinnati is going to be trading Tumas Mueller's discovery rights to Vancouver for four hundred thousand dollars in gam not done yet, Path is paid for Mueller to sign with the white Caps, and so gam the the Dibbs deal for Thomas Mueller is going to be four hundred thousand bucks. That's the other thing that bugs me is all this DIBs deals. It's like, well, you know, Christiano Ronaldo Dibbs, I've got his discovery rights. It wor it's it there. You bounce around Jude Bellingham killing him bappe Thomas Mueller. When do you set your DIBs lists anyway? Is that something that you get to do at the beginning of the year, look at some thirty somethings and sit there and go dibbs ugh, discovery rights. That's the other thing that bugs me. But yeahs Laurel Failer confirming and Tommy Scoops FC Cincinnati trading Thomas Mueller's discovery rights to Vancouver four hundred thousand dollars in in am and so that looks like they're that much closer to Thomas Mueller joining Vancouver this season. Once again, much like Rodrigo de Paul, it would be a TAM deal this year. He's a TAM player this year and then he turns into a DP next year. So keep an Eye on that since he getting up to around four hundred thousand according to Tommy Scoops for rights final steps in formality, so Ben Jacobs, Tom Bogert, Laurel Failer all confirming from a bunch of different directions. It looks like Thomas Mueller signing and agreeing in principle, finalizing the Mueller signing and agreeing in principle for the rights. So it looks like Thomas Mueller is heading to Vancouver to be a part of the white Caps. Ben Jacobs on a couple of different things this morning, mentioning the Thomas Mueller deal. You've got the parade for the Lionesses going on. It's huge, It's awesome. Manchester United narrowing their striker search down to Ali Watkins and Benjamin Seshko. Joel Felix has done the scarf hold up and the jersey wearing. He is nal Ad al Nasser reminder once again. Alzas, Ben Jacobs, Alex Crook, Tom Bogert, and Sky Sports News all confirming or all leaning into the notion that Steven Alzate will be heading to Mark McAdam. Chris saidol Sky Sports News that Steven Alzatte joining Atlanta United from Whole City one point five million fee plus three hundred and seventy thousand and add on, so it comes out to like two you know, like, uh, what do we say two point what like just under just under an even figure. So yeah, just under an even figure in the currency converting converter, Uh, one point eight translates into two point four nine two, So it's even gone up a little bit, uh since the show started. So roughly two and a half million bucks two and a half million bucks total for Steven Alzate from Hull City to Atlanta United.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Sky Sports News is gimme Sports and Alex Crook all kind of leaning in that direction, So keep an eye on that going forward when it comes to the new deals and everything that is laid out there. Al Nasser confirmed Joel Felix a two year deal thirty million euro plus twenty million package. Chelsea retain a sell on. Liverpool won the race for will Wright after making an improved offer to Salford City. Arsenal tried to come in initially outbidding Liverpool. Liverpool eventually was able to reach a club to club agreement with Salford City on a six figure deal. Leicester confirmed Osmir Begovic has joined on a one year contract and Henrik Petterson expected to be named Danny Roll's replacement. Danny Roll leaving Sheffield Wednesday by mutual consent. This morning Manchester United once again we mentioned Olie Watkins. Talks have already taken place. Villa prefer to keep, will not entertain a sale without a replacement. According to Jacobs, they value Watkins at sixty million pounds, but United think a deal could be possible for less. They'll Villa find another striker. United also exploring Benjamin Seshko in a move driven by Christopher Vivel. Leipzig still asking for eighty million euro plus. Manchester United face competition from Newcastle, who are currently more advanced in discussions. Both clubs are hoping that the price drops closer to seventy million euro a bid forer Nico Jackson remains unlikely currently not on a deal Manchester United or working on due to the cost. Danny Rowle released a statement upon his mutual consent departure from Sheffield Wednesday. Nottingham Forest I had a twenty five million pound bid rejected for James Mcatte at Manchester City. City's position remains that Mcattee can only leave for a figure closer to the forty two and a half that was received when Cole Palmer left for Chelsea. PEP prefers to keep mcattee exit will be sanctioned if the player asks to leave, even the club's valuation is to be met. Dortmund currently debating whether to make an approach for Jaden Sancho. Manchester United prepared to sell for seventeen million pounds or twenty million Euro, prices now dropped lower than Chelsea's twenty five million pound obligation to buy. You've still in talks with Sancho as well. Garnacho is expected to leave in the coming weeks, prioritizing a move within the Premier League. You would welcome an approach from Chelsea. I mean, how does this work? You know, I don't want to be here. But if somebody came knock on the door, and if these guys came knock on the door, that'd be great. Hey, you knock on my door and I'll answer all you others you knock on my door. Not so much. You knock, I'll answer. You can get you know, Garnach's got his ring camera out in the kitchen. That's right that who is that? So David Moy's no, I'm not answering. Moyes said on the summer series that they're looking to add more players. By the way, Chelsea could potentially assign Chavi Simon and Garnacho. Eddie how On Alexander Esock quote, he's still our player, he's contracted to us. We to a degree control what's next. I'd love to believe all possibilities are still available. Received no formal offer. My wish has always been he stays, but that's done in my full control. Chelsea U twenty one coach has left Strasbourg to be an assistant under Liam Rossignore. Let's see Chelsea close to an agreement and principle with i AX for Jordel Hato. Al Aklee is saying that they're prioritizing six to eight new players this summer midfield priority Bisuma, Bill al il Kanus and Wilfrid indeed are discussed internally. They even inquired on Morgan Gibbs White before the window open Southampton confrom Young Bednarek has joined Porto after his release clause was triggered at six and a half million pounds, Fabio Vieira added to their list of midfield options at west Ham. Noll approach at to Arsenal. Vieira is now a name of interest. West Ham planning to add multiple midfielders this summer. So that's the early round of gossip room redinuendo. Let's see if there's anything else involving other players. Everton or wanting Jack Grealish apparently on a loan deal facing competition from west Ham and Knopoly. Brentford are not willing to sell you on Visa to Newcastle at any price unless they sign a replacement first. And basically Visa thought that the number was twenty six million that he was going to be released at Brentford is saying thirty. Visa is not interested in participating in any kind of practice activities and he doesn't want to do much of anything until an exit strategy has been agreed to. United had made a bit of forty million euro for sporting midfielder, more than Schulmand, but the Portuguese club won at least fifty million euro for the Danish international as a target for Juve. Leeds missed out on Igo Pashaw despite lodging an improved second bid with fine orders. The Brazilian winger look set to join Marseille. Forrest eyeing a move for a Doma Triore at Fulham, who previously worked with Nuno at Wolves, also on the verge of signing Swiss international Dan and Deuiyer on a long term contract for a club record fee after he informed Bologna of his desire to play in the PREM. If Forrest beat Monopoly to Endouye's signature, they could step up their interest in Grealish or Garnacho. Three litter paper Everton interested in Leons Ainsley Maitland Niles, who they targeted back in twenty twenty one when he was at Arsenal. Chelsea have no intention of selling Mark Cucarella Kukurea sorry amid speculation with clubs in Saudi Arabia. Villa midfielder Morgan Rodgers top target for Chelsea. Blues ready to offer tosen Atoobioyo and Nico Jackson as well as a fee to secure a deal. Byron. Munich are the only club to express an interest in Chavi Simone, but he prefers a move to the prem. Liverpool Everton Villa Bournemouth's to miss out on highly rated twenty year old Nathan Zees, with the not defender preferring a move to Neam. In the Saudi Pro League three letter paper, Everton, west Ham and Forrest battling it out for Douglas Louise who wants to leave. Youve the summer Rangers have emerged as favorites to sign English winger Mikey Moore seventeen, who's on be on loan from Tottenham. Matt Law at the Telegraph, Celtic and Strasburg submit it offers for Manchester City's nineteen year old defender Jami Simpson Pucy back to Sheffield Wednesday. Als I've seen a number of high profile players leave the club, could see a new player added to the ranks. And former Arsenal winger Reese Claremont, who is eighteen after taking the English teenager on trial, tecing to see in the lower divisions if there's anything else going on when it comes to players. No, but I did want to leave in addition to anything else having to do the latest at more and I don't know if you have heard about this story, but Morekham is you know? And in the past, we've talked about Bury and Macclesfield, and I know we're in added time and so I figure i'll talk about Morecamb here and see if there's anything else on the grid. Morekham is now on life support and it's only because of the trust. Andy Hunter yesterday at the Guardian suspended from the National League with immediate effect. One hundred and five year old club Jason Whittingham, Morecamb's owner, had been given until noon I'm imagining local time yesterday, so it had been seven o'clock yesterday morning to outline how the club would meet their financial obligations for the twenty five to twenty six season after talks with the National League last week. After that dead line passed yesterday, it was announced further sanctions had been taken against Morecambe at another meeting of the Compliance and Licensing Committee. Suspended with immediate effect. Club is going to remain under embargo ahead of the new season. Removed from the National League Cup for the forthcoming season. Committee is going to meet on August twenty. They've also been pulled from the first six matches of the schedule. Committee's going to meet again on August twenty to consider whether Morkham have satisfied their financial concerns end Quote to decide the club's ability to retain membership in the competition. End quote meeting is scheduled for what would have been the first three matches of the year. Whittingham's Bond Group Investments have been involved in a contentious takeover saga over the past two years that led to the resignation of Morekham's board of directors, seen wages paid late, and prospective owners threatening legal action that group. Punjab war Warriors received EFL clearance to complete a takeover last month, only for the current owner to announce a new buyer had come forward. Jason Whittingham issued a statement on the takeover Sunday which he claimed his company Quote has continued to work with the consortium led by Johnny Cato in their effects to acquire the majority shareholding, blaming negative media reports for giving the consortium cause for concern and pause, and claim the Bond Group had been able to contact Punjab Warriors over the past week. Relegated from the EFL last year from League two after eighteen years, the MP for the area said that there's a very real risk the club would soon cease to exist. So that is the uh the latest there at morecambe negative media reports. Sure, so we'll keep an eye on the Shrimpers and find out what the latest may be as things go. But it is not looking good for a one hundred and five year old club where you have an embattled owner and they were relegated out of the EFL for the first time in almost two decades because of their performance last season, so once again we'll keep an eye on that. Liverpool made an informal approach for Esoch before signing Hugo Ekitik. Remain huge admirers of him. Leipziger expected to use Ekitik's transfer fee as a benchmark negotiations for Benjamin Seshko, and we mentioned a Newcastle also in talks with Southampton over a loan with an option to buy for Aaron Ramsdale. Trying to see if there's anything else that has come through in the transfer discussions of things. Looks like el Zata might be the last thing that has come across this morning overseas and Leagu's Cup. I'm I'm trying to say Mueller, we talked about Messi, we talked about MLS, we talked about League's Cup be promoted with the juice boxes. We'll get into more of that tomorrow. Once again. Tyler Pilgrim joining us at nine point fifteen. Dylan Butler at ten bat signals out for Carlos Rubio, the head coach at Hickory FC, as they get ready for the NPSL title game at El fad Alito this weekend. And we are efforting League two as well as we go since, also trying to effort the new owner at Caretro, Mark Spiegel, in addition to other folks, other folks, other folks, checking, checking, checking, and I think I caught up on all my notes all right, So thanks as always for all of you folks for hanging out with us as we do. Thanks to Kaylor Hodges. Interested in anything and everything going on in the USL. Go to the USL Show tonight on their youtubes and you can catch up and find out what their trip to Portland, Maine was all about with the Portland Hearts of Pine and the sellout crowd there. Tomorrow, once again it's Tyler, it's Dylan, it's US. It's League's Cup preview, all the things we'll let you know about Nacosa and what to know about what to expect as they come to town. It's gonna be a fun night for Leagues Cup with a beginning of Phase one starting coming up tomorrow at Mercedes Benz Stadium, so I was always looking forward to it. Thanks to all of you folks for dropping bys you always do on a Tuesday. That's it for Tuesday thoughts. Back at it in a little less than twenty two and since it is the end of the show, it means we get to do this back at it again nine oh five tomorrow morning, which plot y'all played safe. We'll see then