Speaker 1: Pussy. This is the seventy seven w ABC Mini cast. Yes, Ladies and gentlemen, he won. Now it was supposed to be a blowout. All the posts. It was supposed to be a big blowout should have been over nine o'clock last night. I went to bed, got up two o'clock in the morning, like, oh, well, since I'm up, Yeah, you know you'll get old. You wake up as soon as you go to bed, you sleep for a few minutes and you wake up. So I go and I said, let me look at the at two o'clock in the morning. Something at two o'clock, it's still not called. Like, what the heck is going on here? This was supposed to be the blowout of blowouts he was. It was supposed to be a cakewalk. Didn't get called till today and up through him. He wants me to pronounce his name right, play that sound by it again. I want to make sure I have it right, because before he tells me to get allies are launching. Thank you is already more better.
Speaker 2: All I gotta do is look at the odds you're already watching on TV.
Speaker 1: Started today. Yeah, you know they think.
Speaker 2: They you want to use my whole name against me, Mike, listen, man, if you can't say the name is Abdrohman, keep the name out for damn Mountain.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you. I got it up. Till Rukhman, So Updill Rukman. One with between it's it came down to fourteen thousand, I think out of one point five million votes. The the margin of victory was fourteen thousand, eight hundred and ninety three votes, just under one percentage point. He won by less than a percentage point. So both of them are, yeah, can you call it then or do you have to like recount other this case, it's called I don't know, it's called his win. However, Slim represents a significant shift for the Democrat Party. The Associated Press calls it's the Democrat Party. I was like calling it the Democrat Party because of the noise the hardcore Democrats who say it's democratic. So anyway, the Democrat Party. He lost to now Governor Whitmer when he ran the first time by twenty one percentage points. Now, I just read something. I don't know whether I should credit the person to send it to me or not, because I don't anyway, but I just read something from a dear friend who is one of the most brilliant men I've ever known, in fact, and he just sent me a text about uh abd Ruckman and his his license to uh you know. He says he's a physician. He's a doctor. That's the doctor abd Ruckman and so. And I'm not making in front of the guy's name, by the way, I'm never gonna do that, but that's what he said. If you can't say my name right, I keep my name out of your damn mouth. So I'm gonna make sure that when I put his name in my damn mouth that I'm saying the right name of Doruckman Elsa. So this is what I just read. Medical credentials versus license degrees earned lsay, I'd graduated with a medical degree from Columbia University and earned a doctorate in public health from the University of Oxford. So he's a doctor. However, he says he's a position. He has had no clinical training, has never completed a medical residency, never passed board certification exams, never practiced medicine independently. His hands on patient experience was limited to a brief four week clinical sub internship at the end of medical school. He describes himself as a physician, but he's a doctor. Okay, he earned a doctor in public health from the University of Oxford, but he's that's not a physician. So if this is it be interesting to see how that plays out. Now we have a lot in the audio from Abdul Ruckmann. I want to say his name right. Play that again. I want to make sure I'm getting a right. You know, I'm bad with names. Sometimes use my.
Speaker 2: Whole name against me. Mike, listen, man, if you can't say the name is Abdrohman, keep the name out your damn mountain.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, Abruchlan. And I hope I'm saying it the way that he said it. I don't want to be incentitive. Ruchtman, you're saying it, so so you say it and let me see how you say it, Carlos, let me see how you say it the way that he said it.
Speaker 2: You know they think that you want to use my whole name against me. Mike listen, man, if you can't say the name is Abdrohman, keep the name out your dad.
Speaker 1: Okay, Abraham, what say the way he said it? To say his name? Man? Like I don't know you say it, Say it loud til people can hear you. Okay, Am Rockland Alan, play out one more time. I want to make sure I get this right. Please, I'm sorry, Folks is already more bitter.
Speaker 2: All you gotta do is look at the odds you're already watching on TV started today. You know they think that you want to use my whole name against me. Mike, listen, man, if you can't say the name is Abdrochman, keep the name out your damn mountain.
Speaker 1: Okay. So anyway, here's the story from Fox News, and folks, please, I would urge every single one of you in this vast and ever growing audience to please let us honor the way that he wants his name pronounced. It's not too difficult to ask Philip, how do you say his name? Philip just walked in was spelled an Africa to pronounced Philip. He wasn't here, he wasn't listening Philip. How do you say the candidate's name, that one the Michigan Democrat Party nomination to be their next senator? How do you pronounce his name? Abdul l sayed, you're wrong to play the thing for him.
Speaker 2: Carling want to use my whole name against me. Mike, listen, man, if you can't say the name is ABD, keep the name out your damn mountain.
Speaker 1: Okay, So would you kindly correct yourself please? Oh I'm sorry, sir, Thank you. See, Philip got it on. Philip got it on the first one. It didn't take he what in the year. I'm just double checking myself to make sure that we can get this right all the time. What are you saying? I said Philip grew up here? Oh okay, what do you mean? It's hard to say that right without spitting on somebody. Let's not be unkind. Okay, So let us go and listen to Rachmann. Now, I'm gonna tell you something about this guy. Oh boy, I better really couch this very carefully. Look, I understand he's a socialist. I understand there are policies that he has that I stnously disagree with. Also, there is this from Fox News lsayad campaign backed by over one hundred thousand dollars from dozens of members of group with alleged terroritize. So already they're saying he took a lot of money from the organization's care c AIR, the Council on American Islamic Relations, which has been designated a terrorist organization by the United Arab Emirates and formally designated or laid both such a terror organization in both Florida and Texas. So there's that story. We can get into the details of that. But as I was say ying, I have political divergence with Abdruchmann, and nonetheless he says some things that I let me give you one. It's there's all. It's not as it's not the Kamala Harris word salad. But he does this a lot. This is quick play cut five. This is quick, it is six seconds. So listen closely to what he's saying here. What I mean is that hurt people, hurt people.
Speaker 3: Then maybe if we're serious about ending the hurt, we should stop hurting people.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, says Abductman, is that hurt people, hurt people, and maybe if we want to stop hurting people, we should stop hurting people. Maybe if we want to. I mean, but I understand what his point is. People that have been hurt all of their lives end up or poor a portion of their lives. Dramatic hurt end up hurting other people. Hurt people, hurt people. So if we want to how did he end it? So if we want to stop hurt playing again, what.
Speaker 3: I mean is that hurt people, hurt people. Then maybe if we're serious about ending the hurt, we should stop hurting people.
Speaker 1: Okay, hurt people, hurt people. So if we're serious about ending the hurt, we should stop hurting people. Do you disagree with that? Why are you shaking your head?
Speaker 4: Like, when do you see a candidate, You're supposed to get some kind of reassurance that you know that you're the future of whatever your state or like it's like in safe hands. This guy is like, it's not giving no reassurance whatsoever. I haven't heard any oh yeah, policy or something like that.
Speaker 1: It's just you want policy. When we get back, I'm going to give you policy. Let's go to a break. You want policy from elside. He has policy, and we will hear some of his policy. But remember this, my friends, because this is a profundity from absurd rakhman El said, And I happen to agree with him about this. Hurt people, hurt people. So if we're serious about stopping the hurt, what I mean is that hurt people.
Speaker 3: Hurt people, then maybe if we're serious about ending the hurt, we should stop hurting people.
Speaker 1: I like that