Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen in this corner from the University of Colorado, thirty years in the rain, fighting for truth, justice and the American way.
Speaker 2: You are all of a sudden the American Way is winning. So let the celebration continue. Glad you here. It seems like every day there's a combination of the ongoing good stuff right by virtue of Trump winning, but then some new twist on that every day, and today it's a biggie right with Thank goodness, this farce in Georgia being fully exposed. And this was pure Banana Republic attack on Trump and the team around him, etc. Trying to criminalize conservatism, scare people out of conservative politics, stopped Trump from becoming president, and I think, as we predicted at the time, it had much the opposite effect. But thank god, the Appellate Court stepped in in George and said, no, of course, Fannie Willis is disqualified. She's got a conflict of interest in this case. So that should essentially, not technically, but essentially put this thing to bed. And part of the beauty of this is hearing CNN wail about it.
Speaker 3: Jim Acosta, we begin this hour with breaking news just into CNA I'm the Georgia prosecutor leading the state's election interference case against President elect Donald Trump is now disqualified. CNN's Kaylin Polance is here with Caitlin. What can you tell us about this? This is just coming in in the last several minutes.
Speaker 4: This is a big development, a big development, and a big development that Donald Trump has wanted for a long time. That case against him in Georgia, the criminal case where it's accusing him and several others of a racketeering conspiracy related to the twenty twenty election.
Speaker 2: It's already been paused.
Speaker 4: Now it's not even backburner. This is a case that will be dead in the water.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta love that. So yeah, let the celebration continue. Eight five to five for zero five eight two five five. I've text DN five seven seven three nine because I've always said, you know, well, this country can never be defeated by an outside power. We could hope we're not we could be hit by nukes, we could be hit by all sorts of disasters, and we will bond together as a nation to preserve this nation. But we can destroy ourselves from the inside. And you want to destroy yourself from the inside. Well, this is the recipe, right, all of a sudden, just trash the justice system and turn it against political opponents. Start jailing political opponents. You know, while lefties can get away with virtually anything. That's how you destroy a country. So America was just saved from that. And the other beauty is you look how many of these people who've perverted the justice system are getting humiliated in the process, personally humiliated. And I don't say there as a Christian reveling in their personal humiliation. I said here glad that it's happening, so that others will be deterred from doing it in the future, because I want this country to thrive, and that's how you destroy it. Let's go to eerie Mike. We're just talking about you, Mike. We're talking two or three days ago about hope you're okay, and and we we miss your criticism about that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's been a couple of weeks in Mexico.
Speaker 2: You're calling me a liar. I'm joking. No, no, no, we really are having that conversation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I got away. I got away from the Trump stuff for a couple of weeks ago. I had a pretty good visit so Hey, so I heard you talking a little bit about you know, Liz changing potential crimes that you know she might be getting pardoned. It said, what what crime was changed? A bit accused of by Trump? I mean I heard him say that she and all the other people on that committee for what they did, they should go to jail.
Speaker 6: What crime?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And first of all, the starting point of mind you left out, which is I'm not aware of her committing any crime. But what I did point out is that I think what she did in selling out the unborn for political power on the left is one of the most reprehensible things imaginable. What Trump says, But it didn't impress you. Okay, what Trump said?
Speaker 6: What is? What?
Speaker 5: What is? Why is?
Speaker 2: But what Trump's saying is that she and others on the committee destroyed evidence.
Speaker 5: Is there any evidence of that?
Speaker 2: He says there is and and listen, yeah, but you know he's he says a lot of things that are true, and he says that there is.
Speaker 5: And I would never I would never call you a liar, but he is a liar.
Speaker 2: And uh, that's a little strong, well but.
Speaker 5: Utter trash that he's talking about.
Speaker 2: Mike, I'm not sure that it is. I don't know the answer to that, but my understanding is, and I was trying to get to that, but your enthusiasm overwhelmed it. But my understanding is that there is a committee report, a Republican committee report. I don't know if it came out of oversight or somewhere else, but a Republican committee report that alleges that there were oh I think it's the equivalent of two and a half million pages. I'm not saying actual pages. It might have been photographs, et cetera. You know, the terribied equivalent that were destroyed by the J six Committee. And that is what Trump is seizing on. This is not pulled out of thin air or a body part.
Speaker 5: So this is the report that was I think drafted or at least brought by louder Milk, the guy who gave a tour of the Capitol on January sixth to a person who was convicted on January. From January sixth, and so.
Speaker 2: Now you're accusing this guy of what being in on some kind of conspiracy. Remember those heinous false allegations against Lauren Bilberg. Well, what I think, what I think is and you know this to be true, Mike, is that the left that the Biden administration would have prosecuted and convicted any conservative they thought they could get away with convicting, whether there were justifiable charge or not. So if this Lauder guy, who you're implicitly accusing of some kind of criminal activity, I have to believe if there was a shred of evidence of that, the Biden administration would have had him charged. Interesting and he flawing that logic.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're gonna You're gonna your fa I mean, you're in great shape because you know he's not gonna come after you. But uh, what are you talking about anybody who he thinks doesn't like him or did something against him? Not criminal activity?
Speaker 2: I mean, come on, Mike, You're you are lacking self awareness at the moment. I mean, with Trump, you're talking about a guy who is just subjected to the worst kind of abuses of process and phony, false criminal charges we've ever seen in American political history, and now you're accusing the victim of being the one abusing the system. Show me, show me one abuse, show me one abuse of the of the justice system engaged in by Trump. I'll show you a whole bunch engaged in against.
Speaker 5: My god dam he had documents at his home that he hid and moved to another spot. There is evidence of that. Okay, you are you are lacking self awareness. You're blind, You're blinded by your your ridiculous loyalty to this guy because you don't want to kill babies. I get it, Oh man, I.
Speaker 2: Don't want to kill You make that out to be something odd that I don't want to see millions of humans killed. You make that out to be some fringe kind of thing. Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, I thought it's great that you feel that way, but you can't look past every other crime and ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Here's here's the problem with your premise is literally you cannot find you cannot find a host or commentator in America who has been more balanced when it comes to an analysis of Donald Trump, and I have been. The reason that it seems odd to you is give me one that the reason, Mike is because I praise him when he deserves it, which means I praise him a lot. But I am also purely intellectual, honest, intellectually honest when it comes to any any flaws or mistakes. But here's the point on mar A Lago. Okay, because you go back to that. And in the very beginning, I said, Hey, from the evidence I've seen, yeah, it looked like he had some stuff he shouldn't and and that was a mistake. But here was my point, Mike, and that is that you cannot be selectively prosecuting. You cannot prosecute Donald Trump for doing something that you don't prosecute democrats for. That's an abuse of the legal system. And that was That was one of the enormous problems that the mar A Lago case. The other problem was the politically motivated raid on his residence. Well, you see, for those new to the show, whenever I defeat Mike logically and factually in an argument, he resorts to your not being truthful, and then we waste five minutes proving his allegation to be false. Okay, and where is the falsehood? And what I just said.
Speaker 5: He moved product around? He was he was asked to provide the product he moved in around. That was not what.
Speaker 2: Where where do you move it to? He moved it to a secure closet.
Speaker 5: Oh he did. Yes, you're admitting that he moved stuff that he wasn't supposed.
Speaker 2: To be No, no, no, not at all.
Speaker 5: Oh good, Dan, I'm glad your eyes are now opening.
Speaker 2: I'm glad, Michael, are you okay? Did you hear my first story about Elton John saying legalizing marijuana is one of the greatest mistakes ever, Because right now you're sounding like you've started the celebration early. Mike, appreciate the call. We know from experience. We love having my call. But when it degenerates to that point, it's going to get boring for everybody. Eight five five for zero five eight two five five the number fiery lines, great text. I want to come back to a couple of Texters unhappy with me? How could that happen? You're on the Dankapla show.
Speaker 7: To be clear, and we'll hit on this a little more of these. There's never any discussion of the dead ceiling at all of this. That just they pulled it out of nowhere today because Musk got ahead of them. That's why, because Musk sees the initiative. Elon Musk the guy who really runs things. He's not just Trump's co president. I think that's way too low a title. He's the head dude in charge. And House Republicans certainly know who they are taking their marching orders.
Speaker 2: From you know more MSNBC lunacy. Anybody thinks for a second anybody's in charge other than DJT obviously not intellectually honest, or they're crazy, But no question, Elon Musk has major influence, and the American people knew that he would, and that's part of what they liked about Trump. But here's what's interesting. There's his CNN is running this headline right now about a push amongst some in the GOP to make Elon Musk Speaker of the House. Now, I doubt Elon Musk would want that job. He's busy with some other stuff that pays a lot better. But yeah, the Speaker of the House can come from the outside, as you know. So that's intriguing. Eight five five for zero five eight two five five the number text d A N five seven seven three nine. I want to get to a few texts and we'll get back to the phone lines. Appreciate your patients, Dan, Eerie Mike has got to be a plant for ratings, right. There's no way someone enjoys being intellectually pummeled every time he calls? Is Eerie Mike? Real? That from DK in Broomfield. You know, we have the smartest audience. I wish we were we were smart enough and had the budget to do that sort of thing, just like you know, the Globetrotters had the Washington generals and all of that. But we like Mike and we appreciate every call. Dan, your caller, Mike needs to wait and see what evidence is presented before he passes judgment. It's obvious his personal bias clouds his ability to be open minded when he looks at the facts that from Sarah. Sarah, you are so correct say this about Mike. I've never since he's a hater at all, kind of a good sport about everything. But when you get to many of the haters on the left, this I think is a physical reality as well as emotional, so it's kind of a combo pack. But hate does interfere with brain function. I think it's chemical. I think it's emotional, but hate interferes with brain function. And that's a lot of what's going on on the left and among those who support the left, because they support so much stuff that just is anti science. It's intellectually, morally completely unjustifiable. Dan, are you okay with Trump pardoning J six criminals that assaulted policemen, etc. I'm not sure what you mean by etcetera. But let's start with assaulted policeman. No, I would not be I think that the key to J six is is that Trump be very precise and very selective in who he chooses to pardon or commute or whatever action he chooses to take there. And so there's no question that he was going to regardless he said he was, and the American people heard that, and that was on the ballot and the American people elected him. But also when you see not only the parton of Hunter Biden, but when you see the left across the country, leftist prosecutors, politicians, etc. Encourage lawlessness, condone lawlessness, not prosecute lawlessness, including here in Denver, then you can understand the American people saying, wait a second, we have to have equal application of the law. You can't take this one group of rioters it's rampaged across America from mons and say you're above the law and then prosecute to the absolute max another group of rioters because you don't like their politics. Me personally, Hey, I think our capital as a symbol is sacred. I was outraged by a lot of what I saw on Jay six. I said, so, then go back and look at my tweets from that day, and I stand by all of that. But I want equal application of the law. We've got to be a nation of laws, not men and women. And so to the extent that did not happen, I say Trump is entitled to do whatever he can do with his powers to make sure we have equal application of the law. Any flaw in that logic, I don't think so. Eight five for zero five eight two five five. But as they say, a man cannot sit on his own jury seems like an odd rule, doesn't it. I mean Democrats would if they could. Dan they don't screen out illegals. They are breaking federal law. They should be in jail. Say a prayer for this texter and texture I wish you would call the show. He's referring to an interview that I did at four thirty six with two like Angels on Earth, two people who work at this amazing little flower center in Aurora, where they do the hard work each and every day of ministering to people who don't have food, people who don't have clothes on their back. People who don't have housing. I mean the very work, the very work of Christ right, and and so without people like that, this whole community falls apart. And you get some person who texts the show and said they should be in jail. I mean, I would love to have a conversation with this person. First of all, I guess your suggestion is because my wife volunteers there. And my wife was telling me the story the other day about this mom came in and I can't remember if it was seven or eight kids, and she had all these kids and they were all hungry, and they all needed clothes, and she talked about how incredibly efficiently the people at the Little Flower Center were able to just clothe the family, feed the family. And I guess the Texter would have them turned away because they happened to be here. Ilegally, I'd love to have that conversation. Okay, I'm the guy who's been saying forever, and it's true. We had the archbishop and Studio Archbishopship few years ago and he said, yeah, nations allowed to have their borders and enforce their borders, of course, And I've been the guy forever calling for enforcing our border. But when you have both parties that have, to one degree or another, and the left's been infinitely worse, particularly recently, essentially invite people into this nation illegally. And that's what's happened Democrats primarily, but at times Republicans have essentially invited people to enter illegally for their own motivations, meaning the political motivations. So you have all these people in the country, and if you're sitting there and you're a Christian in this case of Catholic Christian, and you're working at this center, and this mother walks in with these seven kids and they need clothes and they need food, as a Christian, you would say no, because you're in this country illegally. I would love to hear somebody explain that one to me. And this contention that they're breaking federal law, that's just nonsense, utter total nonsense. Eight fi five for zero five two five five the number. It goes back to that old saying, right, yeah, preach the gospel every day and every now and then use words. The people are preaching the Gospel through their actions.
Speaker 5: Listen.
Speaker 2: I understand the concern of people who say, well, wait a second, you can't be illegally bringing people into the country. Heck, yes, I agree with that one thousand percent. But that's not what these very good people do. What these very good people do, including the Catholic charities, is they do the work of Christ. It doesn't matter whether that hungry, naked person in front of them, homeless person in front of them, believes in God or doesn't believe in God. They clothe them, they feed them, they house them. I'm pretty sure those are the marching orders, at least that the Bible I've been reading. And I don't claim to be a biblical scholar, but I don't think you have to be to know those are the marching orders. Let's go to Dean and Arvada. You're on the Dan Kaplo Show.
Speaker 6: Welcome, Hey, damn nice taking your call.
Speaker 2: Hey, thank you Dane. Deane. I did you wrong? I did you wrong? Because we only have about twenty seconds, you want to hang on and take a full shot after the break, y'all?
Speaker 8: Do it?
Speaker 2: Okay, go ahead, just real quick.
Speaker 5: You know, Ery Mac got incurable gdias and it's going to be a long four years, probably twelve.
Speaker 2: Next we'll come back to her. Other callers, Great Texters.
Speaker 9: What today's Democrat party stands for with respect to babies and with respect to the murder of babies. We have seen now in states across the country, the introduction of legislation that would enable the killing of babies. This is not about abortion, this is about killing babies after they are born.
Speaker 2: It's Liz Cheney who was a pro life champion and then betrayed all of those children to try to gain power by becoming part of the left. She aligns with Kamala Harris's campaign. You've never had a bigger lover, a bigger lover of the mass killing of humans before birth than Kamala Harris, and Liz Cheney aligns with her to try to get power, try to get back at Trump. Yeah, and it's not criminal, but it's one of the worst things a person can do. Eight five five for zero five A two five five text d A N five seven seven through nine. Started to get so serious this close to Christmas, but couldn't help myself there By the way, Jesse, you see this thing in my hand right now, I am about to play the sound of one of the greatest Christmas gifts I've ever received. But I received it last Christmas. Can you tell it there. Yeah, what does it look like? Sweater d fuzzer for lack of a they existed. Yeah, but I got these sweaters and I love wearing sweaters to work, and they all ball up right, and it's like, this is not a cheap sweater. My cheap sweaters don't ball up. My expensive sweaters do. And then my wife got this from me last Christmas and I forgot about it. She reminded me today because we're going to one of my favorite parties of the year tonight. We just get together with some friends Molly and Marty Moore and some other folks and it's just a wonderful get together. We'll watch the Broncos I'll give you my pick shortly. Listen to this. Listen to this. It is magic watches, Jesse. You see this big roll of balls here?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, they're going it go. Yeah ye look.
Speaker 10: Stern, you must have got that a Brookstone.
Speaker 2: I bet oh, I bet she did. But it works.
Speaker 11: It's always wonderful to be de balled.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, now you had to do that. How about Kelly? I had to do that.
Speaker 11: But there have been a few callers that have called in that wanted you to comment about the possible preemptive pardons.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I hope he preemptively pardons everybody in the Democratic Party because the pardon equals a conviction right in the eyes of the public. And and I don't I'm not saying any of these people have committed crimes, but they've all done very bad things to America. I hope he pardons them all. And it's a favorite to Trump because Americans want from Trump what they had from him before another Golden Age. And he doesn't need to be focused on prosecuting Liz Cheney or anything like that. He needs to be focused on delivering what he delivers. So well, let's go to Brian and Arvada. You're on the Dan Caplis. You're welcome.
Speaker 6: Hey Brian, Hey Dan. I want to start out by saying, Mary Christmas, thank you. I hope your last court case went well.
Speaker 2: We were blessed with a great sex your buddy.
Speaker 6: Yes, the gods fear and feller man. He tried to sell us out, didn't he fifteen hundred pages of garbage. What do you think about that?
Speaker 2: Well, first, I do think he's God fearing, and I think he's a God loving man who does a lot of great things. Second, got to be honest, been a little busy. It didn't read that bill. I understand there's a lot of criticism, and it sounds like good criticism. This I believe about Mike Johnson, that he is well motivated.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm trying to figure out Dan who wrote the bill. Sounds like a bunch of lobbyists wrote it and he just thought, well, man, I got to go on Christmas break here, so you know, we're just gonna go ahead and slide this by the American people. Evidently he didn't get the memo of the election.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, yeah, all right, there are os. Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, I thought you out there.
Speaker 6: We are of the biggest NGOs. Damn, they're the Latter Day saying and they're the Catholic Church. Now why is that? Because they got a global network already. So all these tickets you see, they're not They're not just sitting on the corner saying, hey, you're hungry. I don't care where you're from. I'm going to feed you. They can feed them where they're at. They're the ones actually getting paid to bring them here. Okay, so they're taking money from the government to invade our country.
Speaker 7: Dan.
Speaker 6: I know you're a very religious die and I know you're where it is.
Speaker 2: You're one of two things, Brian. You're either lying or you're very, very badly mistaken. Because you're sitting here right now, ripping on a group that does more good in one day than most people do in fifty years.
Speaker 6: You're still the biggest ng O, Dan On you can do a lot of good. Damn they're against abortion. I'm against abortion. They could do it. They con feed the hungry. But if they're actually facilitating people coming into the United States illegally, then they're part of the problem. They're spoken the wheel of the problem.
Speaker 2: Brian. Here's where your premise is fatally flowed. Okay, let's start with this. And you're hung up on this biggest ng O. Wait a second, and I don't know if they are not. But what I'm telling you is.
Speaker 6: Is why wouldn't you care to even look?
Speaker 2: Why wouldn't you let me finish the sentence?
Speaker 6: Brian, Dan, you're looking your religion. Your religion is more important than the truth at this point.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, here's where you're proven wrong. The reason you keep interrupting me is because you know if I'm allowed time to state the facts. Your argument falls apart and I win. So are you gonna let me start the facts?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 2: Okay, So here are the facts. The facts are that without Catholic charities, Denver falls apart, much of Colorado falls apart, literally without the good, without the good work done each and every day by Catholic talk.
Speaker 6: And then you're the charity. What does that matter? Dan, Well, let's let's if you're part of the problem that we have to have a charity.
Speaker 2: All right, let's let's.
Speaker 6: Where doesn't make these into you?
Speaker 2: But you don't want I have this conversation with you.
Speaker 6: On your nose because you are you are a religious man, and you're a good man. I would trust you with my grandkids everything. You're a good man.
Speaker 5: But you can't look.
Speaker 6: Beyond your religion and say, hey, man, if they're actually part of the process of getting these illegals in here, but they do want to know about it. But then maybe all stand up for it and maybe all make the Catholic Church better. I don't know, but you've got to call out what's wrong. If it's wrong, it's wrong.
Speaker 2: And I would. But but you're making stuff up, Brian, You're seeing things that aren't true and thank you for the times going up. Okay, well let's start with this. Okay, give me your proof that Catholic Charities of Denver has brought a single illegal into this country. Just one. Give me a proof.
Speaker 6: We're part of a bitter organization, Dan, think about no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: We know that, we know that we already.
Speaker 6: The Catholic is it in g O and so is the LD I'm not Catholic here.
Speaker 2: I'm going to have to put you on hold for a second only because talk radio has some time limits and I want to make sure that people listening to this segment don't get misled by what you're saying. No, factually, Brian's wrong on point after point after point. Catholic Charities of Denver stands alone. Catholic Charities of Denver is not operated by Catholic Charities of San Antonio or Al Paso or anywhere else. There are allegations against a Catholic Charities that operate somewhere down in Texas. There's an allegation that that Catholic Charities helped bring people into the country illegally. I don't know whether that's true or not. If it did happen, it's wrong, but it certainly doesn't happen with Catholic Charities of Denver. I'm not aware of a single other Catholic chair he's accused of it. And it's fundamentally unfair for Brian to call this show and accuse Catholic Charities of Denver of doing anything other than God's work, because that is what they do. And the irony of it is they do the real work in the trenches, down with the urine and the feces and the dirtiest of dirty work. They do that work in the trenches to minister to people in their very worst situation, and they deserve the praise of everybody. And then you've got a guy like Brian call the show and to falsely accuse him of all these different things. That's just heinous, just heinous. And yeah, people don't have to like the Catholic Church or this or that. I happen to love it personally as a member, but give people their due, and these people are heroes in our community, and they don't engage in any of the bad behavior that Brian's talking about, nor does any other Catholic charities I know. I don't know where that animosity's coming from. But it's wrong, and you know, don't bear false false witness, don't say on true things about people, no matter who they are eight five five for zero five A two five five text d A N five seven seven three nine.
Speaker 8: To move millions of Haitians into rich white liberal neighborhoods, I mean, I mean the people who did this are rich white liberals in the United States who hate themselves in the country, and to punish it, they invited all these people illegally from failed countries. But they can't stand the idea of living near these people because they're racist. So why wouldn't you move every Haitian to Bethesda and Brookline and Aspen and Martha's Vineyard in Nantucket like today?
Speaker 2: Can we do that? I will donate money if we can do that. Well, absolutely, that's what that Martha's Vineyards did it probably right, you know this, call the cops immediately because they're racist. Governor Ibnitt done more secureist border than anybody in this administration. Oh, that is so true, so true. That's Tom Holm and talking to Tucker Carlson obviously, but that is so true, right, I mean, when Abbott had the brilliant idea to start bussing folks the Democrats had lured here illegally, bussing them to New York, Martha's Vineyard, etc. It changed America. It changed America, and it played a major role in this last election. And so yeah, listen, if you Polis and Johnston and all these lefties in Colorado they proudly proclaim or they support and then deny they proclaimed sanctuary city for Denver in Colorado, then yeah, what would be wrong with the administration doing that? Now, obviously it's very bad for Colorado, and I only want what's good for Colorado. But the point is these lefties don't want what's good for Colorado. They want what's good for them and attracting big national far left money and big national far left access in stature, they don't care about Colorado. So expose him, expose him fully. Eight five five for zero five eight two five five the number getting into some Texters as well. By the way, tomorrow we're going to be talking about a prominent Democrat in Colorado who says it's it's very good that Colorado children see people using drugs. So well, we'll dive into that tomorrow and it's under the umbrella of you know, have we reached a tipping point in Colorado where people are starting to see how whack the left is, how bad it is for the state and actually opens the door to GOP winning state wide. Er is that's still a few years down the road. Dan, Please, we are eating dinner. What do you think that alludes to? Jesse Thomas and today Ryan a well deserved Christmas break? Jesse does Rockies games throughout the season and kind enough to help out today, either that or being subject to a disciplinary action and this is your punishment.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I did all I could do to get out of a Dan, But here I am certain serving my sentence.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, and it is well deserved whatever it is. Uh, Dan, Please, we are eating dinner. What do you think they're talking about there? I can't think of a single thing I would have said that would disturb somebody else either.
Speaker 10: Maybe the sweater shaver, Oh maybe possibly the way Kelly ball Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and a texture on this Dan, Where did Amy find that sweater de baller? I used to have one, and I told Miami the other night I can't find one. Merry Christmas, buddy, this is and you can hear it again.
Speaker 10: I like it because it's cordless too, like you got a charge it and whatnot.
Speaker 2: I was using it during the break event. It works incredibly well. Every sweater I have, Yeah, thank you for it. Made for awesome video you would need.
Speaker 11: Like Jesse and I were both like pontificating over what you were doing, and Jesse came.
Speaker 2: Up with the you know, oh East balling a sweater. Yeah, it's called the fabric Shaver dh T. You are a l and I think she got it off Amazon a bit of a hint. But at thirty years in the marriage, this is what we give each other for Christmas.
Speaker 5: I dig it.
Speaker 6: I like it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, that's practical. I mean you're using it. Black people get gifts they never use. You're using it on the air. This is awesome. This is awesome only because I'm about.
Speaker 2: To go to that party and I love this sweater. But it looks like I've just been through a lawnmower or something. Speaking of which, I just drove my first electric car. I've never driven electric car. Mine's in the shop with a shock. I've my car has spent eight of the last thirteen weeks in the shop. But the loaner they gave me is electric.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: The problem is that it had one hundred and eighty miles on it when they gave it to me, and I'm down to like fifty four. So hopefully they get my car done tomorrow. But yeah, I've never driven one before. Not sure I like it. Maybe you get used to it, but I just I like the roar of the engine, and I like being able to like coast to a stop. And I'm starting to coast to a stop and I take my foot off the breaker the thanks just stop.
Speaker 11: Does it do that weird thing at stop signs and red lights where it just like everything turns off about it.
Speaker 2: Even with the combustion. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I just take that, I do. Yeah. No, help me out here, guys, because I ought to put my bet down on the Broncos. I don't bet big now that it's legal. I'll bet a few bucks here and there been extremely successful this year, which is a little scary. This Bronco game tonight. Rationally they should win this thing by seven to ten points. They're two point favorites. Which way do you go on this?
Speaker 10: The dogs two short week though, Dan, they had a short week. They only did a walk through. They're banged up at cornerback and the Chargers are a desperate team. That being said, I like the Broncos on the money line to get it done.
Speaker 2: Okay, money line plus one fifteen? Kelly, who do you like?
Speaker 11: I actually like the Broncos too. Yeah, even though it's La Chargers whatever, I'm not very you know, I have to go to La next week.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, They're gonna be so everybody crazy, everybody for me, Yes, Kelly, yet as we should. Yeah, it's gonna be kind of like a home game for the Broncos. I'm just a big believer when it comes to quarterbacks, and I'm a bit of a student of quarterbacks and just loved watching our son played quarterback and he had what all the great quarterbacks have, in my opinion, is it's just this X factor. You know, certain quarterbacks are winners, and it's a combination of skill and intelligence and character and toughness. Certain quarterbacks are just winners and other guys may have, you know, more of the five star skill set, but how many of those guys actually make it? Jesse, I am pushing this button right now for the Broncos because I just think bow Nicks is a winner.
Speaker 6: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Doesn't mean he isn't gonna have off games. Bow Knicks is a winner.
Speaker 11: I like him too.
Speaker 2: And Tim Tebow was a winner. He had that that winner gene and he was a winner, and I just think that's enormous. So whenever there's a close game, I look at which quarterback and I like Justin Herbert. I like everything about Herbert except his ankle. He's a little banged up too, so we can get after him.
Speaker 11: Well, my daughter Hayley very much likes Justin herb.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I'm gonna double down. No, she likes I thought you're gonna sing Nicks. Oh, she kind of likes his looks. Okay, well, I hope your daughter's disappointed tonight, only when it comes to Justin Herbert.
Speaker 6: Jesse.
Speaker 2: Great to work with you. Thank you, my friend you Kelly as well, Human Sunshine, thanks for being with us. Please join us again tomorrow We're going to do the five greatest Christmas Carols ever on Friday's dan Kapla. She'll catch you to day