Speaker 1: Good evening everybody, and welcome to another edition of The Cajun Knight Live. I am your host, the Cajun Knight, Jacob Mook, And this has been a pretty crazy week as far as the geopolitical conversation goes, right, and we're not gonna go in depth on Pope Francis dying.
Speaker 2: Everybody's talking about that right now.
Speaker 1: The Cult of Conspiracy just released an episode on it, so there's no real sense in bringing that up at this time. Not to mention also, there's no new intel on that at this moment. The College of Cardinals are still in conclave, a lot of seas on that, and they're still debating on who the next Pope is going to be, so no real new revelations to bring up. However, the same within the same twenty four hour span that Pope Francis died, we also had Klaus Schwab step down from the WEF and we talked about that on the cultic Conspiracy as well. Now, I don't know if anybody's been keeping up with it, but apparently they are are. He is under investigation and probably about to be under indictment by the w e F for his behavior while he was at the Helm. I didn't know this for a fact, although I think all of us could have guessed that he was kind of a piece of shit as a human, and like some of these allegations, you probably could have just guessed about it without ever hearing anything. But the fact that he decided to resign as more and more of these things were mounting up. And now that things are coming to light, it's beautiful. We're gonna talk about I got a article pulled up on that. I got a couple of articles that were sent in by all of the good members of the Cajun Night Live community.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't have like a name for everybody like we, you know, with the Cult of Conspiracy, we have the cult members, the people that join in on the Cajun Night Live. I don't have a name for the crew here. I I don't know what will come up with one, come up with one as time goes on. It is what it is. But anyway, so let's just get started here. I'm gonna go ahead and share the screen. We're gonna talk about some things, read some articles, get into some interesting conversation. We are gonna start off with China we're gonna talk about India, we're gonna talk about Denmark, we're gonna talk about Klaus Schwab. We're all all over the place. And also we may even get on too if Alexander the Great was eaten by sharks. I didn't even know this was a conversation to be had, but boy, oh boy, was I wrong. But anyway, all right, So for anybody who was listening to this, I would like to be a part of the conversation every Wednesday night at nine o'clock Central time. Or if you would like to just watch these things rather than just hear about them, come check out the Kjnight on patreon dot com.
Speaker 2: The link is in the description below.
Speaker 1: It's one of the only things in the description below, I might add, and there's just one tier for entry, right. We're not trying to do anything major here. We're just trying to make a good community that can have interesting conversations like this every Wednesday night. Everybody brings a little something to the table. We get into the fun talks and I love it. I think nobody else does too. So let's get into it now. This is a Reuter's article, and yes, I understand Reuter's is a very liberal, left leaning uh you know news source.
Speaker 2: I understand that. But that's also the thing.
Speaker 1: Whenever the liberal media starts talking about China, I find it to be interesting because most of the liberal media has been trying to get deeper and deeper in bed with China for years. So when they start actually taking some of a even possible oppositional stance to them, that's a pretty clear sign of the times to me. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Now, let's get into it here.
Speaker 1: This was written two day As a matter of fact, Now, this is an interesting article because China is claiming that America is doing some economic bullying to other countries, even though China literally did this exact thing with the steel industry just a couple of years ago. And for anybody who doesn't remember that, I'm not going to go into the the in like in details of it, but just the overarching theme here. Basically, China a couple of years back made it to where they were buying all of the steel on earth, and they were processing it, not all, not one hundred percent, but like the vast majority of it as a way to flood the market with cheap Chinese steel and try to bankrupt any other steel producers. Right, American steel faced some serious hardships at that time, and as a response, we even put in embargoes and not terrafs. Well, I don't want to say inmbargoes, that's in correct word. We put in restrictions to where and I remember this. I was working in industry at a time, and a new plant that was being built, we couldn't use any steel that came from China. The reason we were told was because the Chinese quality of steel isn't up to par and we can't use it on this site. With the type of materials and the type of you know, the type of industry that this was, Chinese steel can't work on this site. Right, So anything that had a Chinese label on we had to throw away. That was incorrect. The Chinese steel was just as good as American steel at that time, but it was because it was a part of the political, you know game that had just been struck down. We had to get rid of all of our Chinese steel, okay, and that was kind of a way to make sure that American steel workers could eat.
Speaker 2: But let's you know, talk about that a little bit more so.
Speaker 1: China literally did economic bullying on the steel market. Now that the tables are turned, let's talk about it here. It says China warrns countries against striking deals with US at its expense. So they're literally saying that America's bullying them and warning other countries, which is a form of bullying because they're being bullied.
Speaker 2: But you know, let's dive in here, shall we. This is from Beijing.
Speaker 1: China on Monday accused Washington of abusing tariffs and warned countries against striking a broader economic deal with the United States at its expense, ratcheting up its rhetoric in a spiraling tre war between the world's two biggest economies. Beijing will firmly oppose any party striking a deal at China's expense and will take countermeasures in a resolute and reciprocal manner, It's Commerce Ministry said. The ministry was responding to a Bloomberg report citing sources familiar with the matter that Trump administration is preparing to pressure nations seeking tariff reductions or exemptions from the US to curb trade with China, including imposing monetary sanctions. President Donald Trump paused the sweeping tariffs he announced on dozens of countries on April second, except those on China, singling out the world's second largest economy for the biggest levels and yeah, absolutely right, we've talked about that already. He put down this mass tariff thing for every country on Earth. Then he kind of pulled back and was like, listen, I'll give you a couple of weeks to decide if you want to come to the negotiation table or not. But you need to come to the table. A lot of countries are willing to make a deal. They're willing to see the era of their ways, and they're willing to you.
Speaker 3: Know, not.
Speaker 1: Screw themselves out of their economic and financial futures. So positive things. They're cool, cool, cool. China's the only one that's been balking back. And uh yeah, I know last week he brought it up to like one hundred and forty five or two hundred and forty five some astronomical tariffs. Right, fine, good things. This is him flexing to see which one's gonna blink first. China has blinked first. Very good things. And now China has been going on saying, you know, not threatening, but I also don't know another word to use in place of that other countries that like, hey, if we don't come to negotiation table with America, none of y'all do, or y'all won't be able to buy Chinese goods anymore. And it's like mm hmm, all right, so you just lost your biggest buyer, i e. The United States, and now you're threatening your other buyers. It's bold strategic. I'm gonna see if it works out for him. In a series of moves, while Washington has raised tariffs on Chinese imports to one hundred and forty five, prompting Bejime to slab retaliatory duties of one hundred and twenty five percent on US goods, effectively erecting trade embargoes against each other. Last week, China signed or signaled rather that its own across the board rates would not rise further. Is a direct quote here says the United States has abused tariffs on all trading partners under the banner of so called equivalents, while also forcing all parties to start so called reciprocal tariffs negotiations with them. The ministry spokesperson said, all right, so yeah, real quick, the United States has abused tariffs on all trading partners under the banner of so called equivalents. If my math be mathing right, and I understand I am not the best with numbers, But if we have had little to know tariffs on most countries and they have put tariffs on US, is selling their country but we don't have any for them to sell in our country. Do I have a misunderstanding of what the word equivalence means? Or are we you know, are we just gonna start cherry picking situations here? But okay, China is determined and capable of safeguarding its own rights and interests and is willing to strengthen solidarity with all its partners or parties, the ministry said.
Speaker 2: The fact is nobody wants to pick a side, said.
Speaker 1: Bo Zen Gwen. Yeah, one of these days, I'm gonna get better pronouncing names, so that's not going to be two day, A partner at China based policy consultancy PLUM. If countries have high reliance on China in terms of investment, industrial infrastructure, technology know how and consumption, I don't think they'll be buying into US demands. Many Southeast Asian countries belong to this category. Many Southeast Asian countries do not like China. Like on mass, I would actually argue that maybe one or two of them do. The majority of them really don't like China, and if anything, they would like to get closer ties with America. So I don't really know why. Yeah, never mind, I understand why China thinks that they're the hottest shit, but you know it's it's not exactly accurate anymore. Pursuing a hardline stance, Beijing will seek convene excuse me, Beijing will this week convene an informant informal United Nations Security Council meeting to accuse Washington of bullying and casting a shadow over the global efforts for peace and development by weaponizing tariffs. So you don't like America when they actually wage real war, and you also don't like them when they try to do things without waging real war. You know, there's no pleasing these people anyway. Earlier this month, the United States Trade Representative Jamison Greer said the nearly fifty countries have approached him to discuss the steep additional tariffs imposed by Trump. Several bilateral talks on tariffs have taken place since, with Japan considering raising soybean and rice imports as part of its talks to the United States, while Indonesia is planning to increase US food and commodities' imports to reduce orders from other nations. So out of like it was one hundred and ninety eight or two hundred and six or whatever, sovereign nations in the world, a quarter of them, give or take fifty countries have already said, yeah, well we'll come talk, we'll play ball at that sounds nice. That sounds nice already. Now it goes in to say caught in the crossfire here. Trump's tarret policies have rattled financial markets as investors fear a severe disruption in world trade could tip the global economy into recession. But then again, six months ago they were saying that the entire world was in a recession, but was just refusing to acknowledge it. So I mean again, there people are just gonna people. Man, it's wild. On Monday, Chinese stocks on inch higher, showing little reaction to the Commerce Ministry comments, though investors have generally remained cautious on Chinese assets due to the rising growth risks Chinese or excuse me, the Trump administration also has been trying to curb Beijing's progress and developing advanced semiconductor chips, which it says could be used for military purposes, and last week imposed port fees on China built vessels to limit China's dominance in shipbuilding. Yeah, there's their shipbuilding is a whole other conversation we do not necessarily have to get into. But they are touting, then beating their own chest about this new aircraft carrier they got. They don't have a supercarrier, America's got like three, But this new carrier there have is supposed to be like the hottest thing ever. It's it's kind of crazy and a little embarrassing, if I'm gonna be honest with you. And then I keep seeing reports about China's about to build a new I guess Defense Ministry headquarters, which is supposed to be like ten times the size of the Pentagon, and it's like and like, that's cool. That's another giant infrastructure project that's gonna take years and tons of money, and for what purpose? You know what I mean. China already is facing a housing crisis and a building crisis, and they have been for the last decade. But yeah, that's what you need is another massive building project that you can't afford to flex. Yeah, your people are starving, but yes they need more buildings. That's that's what's need to hear you, all right. Anyway, moving on here, AI Chip giant Nvidia in the video excuse me it said last week that it would take five point five billion dollars to change charges due to the administration's curb on Ai Chip exports. China's President Jijapang visited three Southeast Asian countries last week, and I moved to bolster regional ties, calling on trade partners to oppose unilateral bullying. Beijing has said it is tearing down walls and expanding its circle to trading partners amid the trade row. These stakes are high for Southeast Asian nations caught in the crossfire of the Sino US tariff war, particularly given the regional Asian block huge two way trade with both China and the United States. Economic ministers from Thailand and Indonesia are currently in the United States, with Malaysia set to join later this week, all seeking trade negotiations. Yeah, I could again, I fully believe that no light is detected here. Six countries in Southeast Asia were hit with terrafs raging from thirty two percent to forty nine percent, threatening trade reliant economies that have benefited from investments from levies imposed on Beijing by Trump in his first term. Asian is China's largest By the way, I'm saying Asian, but it's actually an acronym. It's pronounced that way asa N so everybody knows here. Asian is China's largest trading partner, with total trade value reaching two hundred and thirty four billion dollars in the first quarter two twenty twenty five. China's Customs agency said last week trade began. Trade between Asian and the US totaled around four hundred and seventy six point eight billion in twenty twenty four, according to the US figures, making Washington the regional bloc's fourth largest trading partner. There are no winners in trade wars and tariff wars. She said in an article published in Vietnamese media. That would be one of the countries that's actually cool with China's Vietnam, without mentioning the United States, reported by Yeah I say so, all right, just say China's going on and on about the us bullying their way in the economy, even though they did a literally that just a few years back, and now it's being done to them and in some pretty massive ways. They don't like that.
Speaker 2: And I understand this, I have I could understand their reasoning.
Speaker 1: Cool. Now, India is a pretty interesting country as a whole, okay. And I don't mean just like for the culture and for the food and for the music and the ball would all of those things absolutely deserve all the respect right in the culture. But as far as how Mody has been doing business, that's the Indian Prime minister or yeah, it's a prime minister. I would say a president, but I think it's a prime minister or maybe president. I don't know the way that he's been doing business here lately. He's a shrewd businessman. And I don't mean that as an insult. Okay, he's smart, he's quick. Okay. That being said, he has strengthened certain ties with China. He has tried to strengthen certain ties with Russia. Right, I don't mean in the whole Ukraine situation. That's not his problem, nor is he trying to pretend that it is. But uh, there was recently a conversation to see which new jet India was gonna buy. There was like a Russian one that was on the page, and there was an American one that was on the page. They were supposed to have like a mock dogfight to see what was going to happen. Beside the point, India is starting to make some pretty pretty interesting moves.
Speaker 2: As far as all this is concerned.
Speaker 1: And let's not forget that India and China are currently in a border dispute because China keeps pushing out into other countries, right, That's why we have Chinese occupied Tibet, Mongolia, India, mir Mar all the countries around them. They have slowly but surely started pushing it. In Nepal, they've started slowly but surely pushing their way into these territories and acting like, well, that's always been China's land, and they're using a map from the Xing dynasty from like a long time ago to try to justify these claims. It's absolutely asinine to me, but I mean there are other countries that are doing similar stuff, so whatever, and most countries don't want to start in all out wars. They're willing to concede a few miles here and there, right, But whatever, India and China, one second they'll be trying to strengthen some trade relations.
Speaker 2: The next second they'll be.
Speaker 1: In some sort of a border dispute or something that seems like it might go military, but it never does. It never does. Now China's starting to you know, warn these countries and blame America for the bullying. It is very interesting to me that now India and the United States have finalized terms of reference for trade pacted. Okay, this literally just happened. Jd Vance just went to India. He was speaking with h is it President? Oh, it is a Prime Minister. I was like, okay, President, Prime Minister Mody during a meeting with the US Vice President Jade Vance in New Delhi on April twenty first, twenty twenty five. I think JD. Vance is just on a world tour right now, because he was just talking to the Pope last week and then he died. Now he's talking to Modi in India, so maybe he's just like making his rounds, you know, good things. So let's get into it here, shall we. India and the United States have reached the terms of reference outlining the roadmap for negotiations of the proposed bilateral trade agreement, announced a US Trade representative Jameson Greer on Tuesday. The statement came after the US Vice President Jade Vance met Prime Minister Narendra Modi in New Delhi. Said the ongoing negotiations aim to promote balance and reciprocity by expanding access to new markets for American products and tackling unfair practices that disadvantage US workers. India's constructive engagement so far has been welcomed, and I look forward to creating new opportunities for workers, farmers, entrepreneurs and both countries.
Speaker 2: That's what I believe, JD said.
Speaker 1: It goes on to say, I am pleased to confirm the USTR in India's Ministry of Commerce and Industry have finalized in terms of reference to lay down a roadmap for the negotiation of a reciprocal trade Yet we just kind of read that one and repeated itself a bit. But anyway, So, following Prime Minister Modi Advance's agreement on Monday, the US issued a statement saying they have made significant progress and working out the trade deal that will benefit both countries. Union Finance Minister god, yell thing, I'm bad with Asian names. Well, I guess India's Asian, but you know what I'm saying, it's different. But like, dude, some of these names are a bit ridiculous here. I'm gonna try. I'm gonna try. I'm sorry to the Indian Union Finance Minister Noirmala Seth Rahman, Seth Ramen, Seth Yeah, Ceith Ramen, I think the eyes make a e noise there. I don't know. Sith Ramen, who is in the United States, also said that both sides aim to complete the first phase of the trade deal by September or October this year. Now, this is the US's concerns with India. However, the US has said there are still many trade barriers with India, and according to the USTR report, the US had a trade deficit of forty five point seven billion in goods with India in twenty twenty four, which is a five point one percent or two point two billion dollars more than in twenty twenty three. Okay, so we're already in a bit of a trade deficit with them in the first place. Here, the United States welcome the tariff production in India implemented during the Prime Minister's meeting with President Trump in February, and its willingness to further reduce tariffs on US products as part of the BTA. The statement said to the USDR, the Trump administration wants to increase access to India markets, lower tariffs and non tariff barriers, and creates strong new rules that will ensure long term benefits. So this is kind of an overview of what's going on here. The USCR report stated that in twenty twenty four, the total trading good in goods between India and the US was estimated at one hundred and twenty nine point two billion dollars. India's average tariff for tax on imports is seventeen percent, which is one of the highest among major economies in comparison to the US's average tariff of three point three percent. Okay, so now they're talking about making it reciprocal.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: When it comes to the farm products, India charges an average tariff of thirty nine percent, while the US charges only five percent. Okay. So this is a direct quote the report from the report. In addition to tariffs, technical yeah, technical barriers to trade regulatory barriers and restrictions on access to the markets and the services industrial, industrial, agricultural sectors also reduced the US exports to India. So when the Trump tariffs took effect here on April second, you know, everybody said, everybody knows this. Trump plays a ten percent baseline tariff on all countries, and he set higher tariffs on certain countries with where the US have big trade deficits.
Speaker 2: Right, he did this to level the playing field.
Speaker 1: The terms of reference announcement with India is a critical step forward in negotiations with India to achieve reciprocal trade with one of our most strategic partners and deliver results to the American people. So all of this to say, while Ji Jiping is trying to flex and threaten countries to not capitulate to America's demands, and they only get in line with them, and they need to get closer with China, India making this move, I think is very wise. I think that India sees this as a sign of the times, and I hope that this is kind of a step forward as far as making India and America tighter, because I like that. I like Indian America being tight. They have any pretty strong military. They have pretty decent capabilities. I could see them being a great ally to have in the you know, sub continent of Asia as has always got crazy stuff popping off, usually in the Middle East. But I mean, especially with the things these days, with China and Russia and Iran being what they are. I like us having India as a homie, right, I like this a lot. All right, So let's see here. That's pretty much the end of that article. I did just want to bring that up just so everybody's aware of what's uh, what's.
Speaker 2: Going on with the India and China situation. Let me see here.
Speaker 1: We got a couple of messages in the chat I need to catch up on here. Flam Steed Star clarifications started in about nineteen sixty four, seventy virgin Tony. What was this about. I don't know if I brought up something earlier or if this is kind of out of left field, but I'm here for it.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: This is from the podcast on Monday Great Podcasts with Micah about astro theology, and this is a minor point he made, but he was trying to say that the reference to the seventy two virgins in the Hidith comes from a star called seventy virginists plus two other stars in Virgo which make the number seventy two, and then it's virgins. And it's not grapes. I think I've talked about this exact verse before. I think it's grapes because ancient Arabic is a very ambiguous written language, and you can get multiple different pronunciations and meanings out of the same written word. It's kind of like how in English we have the world spelled.
Speaker 5: The same way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Arabic is full of homonyms like that. But anyway, I thought, wow, seventy virgin is, what the heck is that? So I decided to do some research. I found that there's this guy named Flamsteed in the sick eighties or nineties who came up with a classification system and he tried to classify every visible star in the sky at that time, and he found like one hundred and twenty in Virgo, and he would he named every star. So that's where that came from. So that name wouldn't have existed way back when when Muhammad was around and when they were writing the HEADI.
Speaker 2: Just literally a thousand years after Mohammad.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Wow, Okay, so I didn't know that, but you're cutting out Tony.
Speaker 6: Where did that come from?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 4: I think it was on the whole podcast. And I don't mean to crap on him too much, but uh, like a few of the little details like that, I think he was trying to make connections that weren't really there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Micah dank, dude, I've I've been on his show before to debate him for basically from the Christian standpoint, and if I remember correct, the conversation went something along the lines of like, how do I believe the Bible when all the stories are written in the stars. And I'm like, basically, what you just told me is that the Bible was so perfectly written that it can be confirmed historically and astrologically. I didn't see that as a debunking. I saw that as a further confirmation. But I didn't know that he was going to take this type of stance when he came on our show. And I mean it's not like there were some people that think that I like came at him. I was trying really hard to not do this, but some of the points he was making, I agree with you. I think they I hope I didn't offend him. At the end of the episode, and I asked him if he's ever heard of apafia, which is when a person will just like believe that patterns are there so heavily that they'll see them even when they're clearly not like Jim Carrey in the movie twenty three. That's a real, like psychological thing that people can happen. And it's like, I'm not gonna say a mental disorder, but it's like a thing, right. And this dude, he said all these things. He's an author, he's written like seven books. You're telling me that there is no historical source to say that Jesus actually walked the earth. I a quick Google search will show you eight secular contemporary sources that say that he at least walked the earth. Now, whether he was a son or God or not, whatever, Fine, you could disbelieve that all you want. I'm not here to argue that point. But like everybody acknowledges he was a real dude, and he's just like, no, there's no way. I'm like, oh, okay, so you got all these books you wrote, and you are you don't do research, obviously, so okay, yeah.
Speaker 4: Well it also if Fiscal's controversial point is the idea that Jesus didn't exist, the astrological or astro theological logic behind it doesn't prove whether Jesus existed or didn't. So if that's the point he wants to debate on, I just don't think that all his books actually really support that point. I haven't read him though, So the thing is, I just don't understand what his name point really is. And he's trying to get people to debate him, and well, people just don't understand him well enough to know what they're even supposed to be debating.
Speaker 6: He has one of those.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it was a fun episode and I would love to have him back on again one day. But like, one of his books is about the Library of Alexandria, right, which, like, okay, I get it, that's been a huge question mark of like, oh my god, all the lost information. Most experts these days understand that that was kind of a big nothing burger, like Alexandria wasn't seen as like there was a Yeah, it was a massive library for sure, and yes there was a lot of things that were lost within it, for sure. Nobody's denying this, it's not like that particular. There's like eight Alexandria Is by the way, which kind of segues to Alexander the We may be talking about him later, but o the point, nobody, uh, you know, for the longest time, people thought that like this was the spot, this was like the academic hub of that day and age. Not really not really like this didn't like the Library of Athena or of Athens, I should say, at its peak burning down and we lost everything within it. That's not exactly true. It was like a library, but it wasn't the great library. It got turned that way from legend and myth and loar kind of thing after it was burned. But as far as the information that was housed within it, most experts nowadays know that, like there wasn't really any kind of a secret information that was like gone forever there. So the book he wrote on it, I promise you doesn't say that. But it also he's the kind of person that believes in history, but only a section of it, or only the type of it that kind of rhymes with what he likes. I get that vibe too, but yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: I think I'm the same way honestly. I mean, we all are a little bit, but we all against that. But there's so little, there's so much that has been lost from the first millennium that it really is very speculative for anyone to say just about anything about it, right.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's fair. I don't know. I hope I didn't offend him too bad. I think he messaged Jonathan afterwards and he was not too happy with me. But I mean, it'd be like that if you're looking for people to debate you, you know, it's right. This is kind of what that looks like.
Speaker 4: You know, all the people all the time.
Speaker 5: Either.
Speaker 4: I have one other thought. Have you heard that Jehovah's witnesses believe that only one hundred and forty four thousand people are going to heaven? Because I heard the same thing. But I talked to I have a good friend in high school who was one, and he said, no, we don't believe that at all. Have you ever heard that?
Speaker 2: I have.
Speaker 1: I have people that I know that were raised Jehovah's witness and most of them have told me the same thing that they do believe that. So that is why a lot of the JW's have this God, how could I put this without trying to piss people off. Okay, you know, the Mormons have a bit of a stereotype with how they're like way too happy to be alive.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: The Jehovah's Witness community has a stereotype of them being I don't want to say smug, but they kind of stay elitist, yeah, with a bless your heart mentality towards everyone who's not a Jehovah's Witness. And I don't mean like I hope God blesses your heart. I mean the Southern colloquial term of basically like hmm, go fuck yourself. It's more like, hmm, bless your heart. They kind of stay like that with everybody who's not a Jehovah's Witness.
Speaker 2: Now, this is not a rule across the board.
Speaker 1: The ones that I know personally are great people, but that's also because they left the church and they became great people. Most of them are not friends of the community these days. And yes, they believe that there's only going to be one hundred and forty four thousand that even make it into heaven. And so how do you become that, Well, first of all, you have to be a Jehovah's Witness to even be considered to be a part of it. Right, then it's not even that you have to be one of the one hundred and forty four thousand best Jehovah's witness throughout all of human history.
Speaker 2: And that's why they have that kind of mentality of like, well, I.
Speaker 1: Know I'm a part of that number. I don't know if you are, but I am. And it's yeah. And again to anybody listening right now on the Cold of Conspiracy, when this episode drops, that might be a Jehovah's witness. Look, I don't care. You could believe what you want to believe. This is the sources that I have talked to that have been a part of that tribe. Right And then then we've had people come on the show actually who were former Jehovah's witness that talk a lot of negative things about the faith. So I mean, yeah, I've heard that in the whole Like when the Saints go marching in Oh, how I want to be in that number? That number would be one hundred and forty four thousand.
Speaker 4: Side, Well, from the Book of Revelation, do you think what do you think is the significance of that one hundred and forty four thousand number because I can tell you what I think, and I can tell you what my Jehovah's witness friend told me. But do you want to go first or.
Speaker 3: You want me to go first?
Speaker 1: Please go first?
Speaker 6: Brother?
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, I read through the Book of Revelation way back then when when my friend was telling me, yeah, just read it. It makes it clear, and I kind of agreed with him. What it says is that there's going to be twelve thousand men each from each of the twelve tribes of Israel who do battle with the devil at in the last days, and then after that it says that there will be a great multitude that goes into Heaven. The great multitude is not numbered, it's assumed to be way bigger, right, And they're going to live in this giant cube basically that's like fifteen one hundred miles wide, long and tall. That is pretty much what it says in the Book of Revelation. It's even weirder than the idea that that just one hundred and forty four thousand will go to heaven one hundred forty, one hundred and forty four thousand are just these, these men of the twelve tribes of Israel. So that's not going to include me or you or the Jehovah's witness. Friend I had, he said, yeah, I'm that's not going to be me. I'm going to be part of the multitude. And right, that's the way it made sense to him. That's the way it makes sense to me. So does that make sense to you too or not?
Speaker 1: That's no, That's about what I got whenever I read that passage. However, and I can't say this on behalf of all Jehovah's witness, but most of the ones that I've talked to don't actually read the Bible very often, which, to be fair, most Christians I know actually don't open the Good Book on a regular basis. So like no shade throne here, not not intending to anyway. But when they go for their meetings, they don't go to church. They go to meetings, and when they do, it's more of them reading the pamphlets and like that's what they're reading there. It's like a it's not like a newsletter, but baasically their hierarchical figures of whoever's leading the Jehovah's Witness group. They release pamphlets and or newsletters and or brochures. I forget what the term is, but basically they release a thing and that gets discussed at all the meetings for all the Jehovah's Witness throughout the world, week to week or months a month. However often they meet up I forget, but yeah, they very rarely, and like within it they'll have scripture, but they don't actually like open the Good Book themselves to like dive deeper. That's what I've been given to understand. So maybe somewhere along the line somebody changed that and said that, yeah, the one hundred and forty four is meant to be only the righteous one hundred and forty four thousand, which clearly is us because we're Jehovah's Witness. I don't know, but yeah, And that's also kind of indicative of how that would have to happen because per the Book of Revelation, this can only take place when all twelve tribes of Israel are back in Israel, which means the lost tribe of Dan has to first be found, then has to be confirmed to be the tribal of Dan, then has to make their way back to the Holy Land. Then we can figure out if there's even twelve thousand of them to be added to that number.
Speaker 2: So like there's there's stuff.
Speaker 1: There's states.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I go ahead, Royce, I know you got to weigh in on this one.
Speaker 7: What are you talking about? I don't, I don't, I don't know anything. A couple of things. First of all, the overwhelming majority of Jews don't know what tribe they're from.
Speaker 1: Right the only Jews.
Speaker 3: Colloquia, whether you call them Jews, Hebrew, whatever, I will call im. We'll just say from here on for I'm just gonna call Jews whatever. So the children of Israel right now are only segregated into three three sections. You have the Cohen's, the Lavis, and then the other ten tribes. So nobody really knows. So it's not just the tribe of dance, you know that Tali Binyam and like all these other ones.
Speaker 8: So so what the Omara says was at once the message actually comes, like he will actually tell people what tribe they're actually from, And funny video even says he will be able to tell through his nose, like I don't know.
Speaker 3: But like that says, So that's the first of all. Also, just came back to uh, mister dank for a quick moment. One. You did not come at him like you don't know. Look, I've had conversations with you, and I've heard you know, you were very respectful. That was it was very like the last comment was was maybe a little snarky. But what what was like? But I understand why you asked that question. And hell, I think that's honestly a legitimate question because he's trying to you know, as you said, so if it's oil or fish or rams or goats or whatever like, it has to be this it's like, uh no, but anyway, so no, So I don't think that you were bad or disrespectful in any stretch of the means.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that I he lost me whenever he was talking.
Speaker 1: All right, So twelve zodiacs got you twelve disciples of Jesus. Okay, I see your connection. Let's go deeper. This guy's obviously John the Baptist, Like, uh, okay, so John, what in a disciple? Right off the rip, we're kind of we're kind of losing track of the of the storyline here. Well, yeah, but in this other zodiac, there's thirteen, so that's John the Baptist. I'm like, you don't think the thirteenth dude in question would be Jesus himself?
Speaker 2: All right, sure, sure.
Speaker 1: Well then why is it all laid out in this way next to each other? It's like okay, Like that's that's your connection. So like and I could even I could see, like as far as the strings on the court board go, so to speak, the connections that were being drawn. Why certain things are said the way they were? Why is bread and fish brought up? Boom boom? And if you look at them on a zodiac chart, they're like across from each other or next to each other, And like, Okay, it's an interesting conversation and it's fascinating to look at it from that lens. With all due respect, I'm with it. But at some point we were like detaching ourselves from reality and going more into the realm of like fan fick, And I'm good with that. I'm completely cool with that as long as we're calling it what it is, you know. But yeah, I thank you for telling me that I was respectful, because I or apparently apparently, he messages Jonathan afterwards, and I think he was a little upset by me. And I'm like, I mean, if you're gonna say that, you are like looking for five years for a Christian to come and debate you. I didn't even debate you. And you you know what I'm saying. You got mad? Okay, yep?
Speaker 3: I mean, but also there's facts, like I mean, how can you say that the children of Israel weren't in Egypt? I mean, I don't know about you. Like I just celebrated Passover, which is the exodus from Egypt.
Speaker 1: Oh, my god, Jesus December twenty fifth, Like no, Jesus was born December twenty fifth. He died a week after Passover. That's in what are you talking about?
Speaker 6: Dude?
Speaker 1: And then he like heard the spring, Yeah, in the spring he heard me say that, like huffed for a second and then moved on as if I didn't say that. And I'm just like, that's like a thing that brought up on ten slides, and I've been I've been letting you roll with it because I thought you were like kind of mistakenly saying died instead of born, But like, no, you're intentionally saying that Jesus did not die in December at all. Passover does not happen in the winter. But you know, I was trying to not be a dick. It's trying to be nice.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, and then where.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but also on Jesus' birthday. Yeah, maybe I'm cutting out, But on Jesus' birthday, real quick, there's this scene called the visitation where Mary visits Elizabeth. There's the mother, John the Baptist, and that takes place in the summer because it's coinciding with some Jewish holiday that took place in the summer. So that's part of the reason why the Catholic Church established that they thought Jesus was conceived in March and born in December. Fair in reality, I don't know one hundred percent, but that's just what the tradition says, and it's pretty plausible.
Speaker 3: In my opinion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the visitation where John the Baptist kicked and flipped over inside of his mom and that whole thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the celebration, I forget what it was.
Speaker 1: I remember it was like a big deal that Mary was traveling at that time, so I know it was I don't know if it was like in June or if it was in August.
Speaker 2: I couldn't tell you, Royce.
Speaker 1: If you know of a specific Jewish big feast that happens in summer, please chime in here. But yes, what is what time of year was talking?
Speaker 3: So fifty days after Passover is the holiday of Chevu when the Jews received the Torah from Mount Zeinai. So there there are so they're called the Chillushi Gland, which basically means your pilgrimage festival that the Jews should should go to the temple during that period. So one is Passover, the other one is Shivuus, and the other one is took us through the festival of Booths. But yeah, so it would probably probably have been during Shivo, which is so basically it's in the summer, Okay.
Speaker 1: And then, if I'm not mistaken, she was like six months She was pregnant for six months before Mary was pregnant, So John the Baptist was born a little bit earlier than I don't know if she was like getting ready to pop when this feast took place John's mom or not. But yeah, the whole thing I understand as far as Jesus' birth. When you talk about the crops that were being harvested or whichever the thing during the time of year, for the season. I've heard some people say it's more of a September possibly October timeframe. Okay, fine, celebrating his birth. I'm I'm of the belief that it's not that important as to what time of year it is. December twenty fifth, nine to eleven. Okay, fine, as long as we're celebrating it, I'm good with that. Right, that's just a me thing. I know I'm probably a heretic for saying such things, but fine, Fine, But his death was indisputably one week after Passover. The whole reason he was in Jerusalem for the first in the first place was for the Passover feast. So again, I'm not I wasn't trying to be a dick. I was just trying to point out the obvious historical facts. But anyway, Merlin, I see your hand raised, brother, go for it.
Speaker 6: Okay. So, for one, you aren't being a dick, thinking, oh boy, this has a problem with anybody debating him, Like, if you're not sitting there smiling and going yes, sir, yeah, you're right, dude, the holy shit you're blowing my mind right now, then he thinks anybody's just being rude or condescending. So you weren't like you're just being a debate like it was a debate, like you were like, boy, about this, what about this? Well? This says it and he just can't handle criticism. Two, I'm pretty sure he stole that ship from the originals that Guist movie. Did you see that?
Speaker 1: No? I have not.
Speaker 6: Oh dude, watch the original ZiT Guys movie. It's basically his theory and a nutshell really, I was like, wow, yeah, like the whole like because so the reason we celebrate Christmas is because it's like the birth of the sun. Well after December twenty first, the next the summer, the winter solstice, Yeah, is basically like the rebirth of the sun because the days get shorter up to that point, then they start getting longer. Yeah, so that's what the whole like astrology thing goes off. That's what the movie is, like, it goes with astrology in the.
Speaker 1: Signs is I've and you know, and to even further that, I could understand why a pagan group, and I'm not saying that in a demeaning way, a pagan tribe would associate certain star signs to be associated with certain times of year. For instance, when it's time to hook up to the oxen and plow your fields, it's during the time of Taurus and you play connect the dots with the stars to make a bull and like that makes sense to these people like that, Okay.
Speaker 6: Sure, I mean you're outdoor all the time. At the end day when you get done plow and you're like, oh shit, there's a bullet there.
Speaker 1: Why not I have I have no issue with that line of thinking, or the time of Aquarius and the dudes pouring out the bucket right or the vase or whatever, and it's a super rainy season.
Speaker 2: I'm with you, uh, fishing season or whatever the case.
Speaker 1: All the stuff, the crab, how it goes across and the sun goes like down the equator for three days, big dog, I'm with you one hundred percent. And I don't want even want to argue those points because like that checks out. That checks out one hundred percent to me. We're talking about people that literally base their entire calendar year off the stars. And then to further that point, in the Old Testament, it's said to do that, don't base your life off of it. But like to base your seasons and calendars off the stars. Absolutely, absolutely go for it. But yeah, he I feel like he just kind of got lost in the weeds a bit with the Zeitgeist movie. Did they talk about the things that he was talking about as far as like, yeah, the connections to the Bible and things?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Really, yeah, that's basically what it was. Oh Now, like I've heard this before somewhere where have I heard it? And it was definitely from the Zeitgeist movie.
Speaker 1: Now I have to go watch this movie, and I want to check out his books and see if there's more. Oh man, that's that's great. That's right.
Speaker 6: I find the one. I think some like two thousand or two thousand and five, something like that. It is an older mood.
Speaker 1: Two thousand and five. Ze guys, I'm writing that down. Oh man, all right? But yeah, and also now because he he said out loud that he's been looking for five years for a Christian to come debate him and nobody has. And I'm like, I guess you forgot that. I came on your show for that purpose. But all right, if he's really interested and he doesn't feel too like upset about me being whatever, I would love to come onto his his show and talk about things. I don't want to fight about it, like there's there's no there's this is it's literally just a talk. Nobody's actually getting but hurt about this, all right, I hope not.
Speaker 6: But like that's just everybody's way of like trying to prop themselves up, because it didn't. Billy Carson even say that too when he was going around doing his whole spielers like I've been trying if people debate me, but they will, And then West South went on Joe Rogan and destroyed it.
Speaker 1: Dude, Yeah no, he went on, Oh god, I forget the name of the show that that debate actually happened, but yeah, then wes Huff went on to Rogan to talk about that debate.
Speaker 2: And that's that's the thing.
Speaker 1: Billy Carson went on for years and years grifting off of people claiming that he is the world's foremost expert in all the things and the stuff. But he was doing that playing this game without an opponent, which is against the rules, right, And so he actually and I don't even know if he knew who wes Huff was or the fact that like, oh, in the SINAI Bible that says this and this. He's like, Oh, you mean this book that I have on my shelf that I used daily in my line of work. Let's talk about it. And he's talking about the the anuma alish clearly is the old testimony. He's like, where do you get that from? Well, the flood? Okay, what else that's it? He's like, that's like the only thing you could say. It's a it's not a direct correlation. There's one story that kind of sounds similar. And find me an ancient group that doesn't believe in a worldwide flood at one point, like, all right, yeah.
Speaker 6: But that also makes me wonder like, couldn't every religion be right? And I'll also be wrong?
Speaker 1: So personally, I think that most religions and cultures, even there's a few key stories that seem to just traverse time and space with these all of them, right dragons, in some way, shape or form make their appearance in every ancient source period. Grand worldwide flood absolutely makes its appearance everywhere.
Speaker 2: Let's see what else.
Speaker 1: The A couple of big signs right moon cycles typically make their appearance somewhere. Virgin birth, which actually, if you want to go back far enough that kind of stems from Nimrod. But then that story kind of exactly exactly, which is, as we currently know, to be the earliest codified written thing on Earth. I'm sure if we ever found something that predates that, they probably had their own version of air a virgin birth story. So there's there's a few big keynote things that make their presence. Vampires are everywhere, shape shifters are everywhere, Like, got it cool. They might have different storylines to it, different lore to it, different looks to them, but they all have certain things. So like to your point, I think that some of these things are indisputable, and the fact that they're so widely talked about and regarded by all cultures, there's got to be a kernel of truth that connects them all, right.
Speaker 6: Exactly, Like like I've always thought, it's like five guys who went to a party and then split up at the party, and then they all got together after the party and were like, so, how is your knight? And they all have the samety events happening. Yeah, but some minor details in there, like a skewed and I can say that don't don't India, like the Hindu belief have like gods who descend on to earth.
Speaker 1: The Indian creation story is wild, like they have three main gods, but they can present themselves in like three thousand different ways and so there's is it's very it's complicated. I've tried looking into Hinduism, which is it's a cool religion. It really is no shade throne. Their creation story is basically head God in charge. They it's come, he came, and the earth spawned from it. That I'm oversimplifying it because they make it sound like it was a lotus that came out of his belly button. Call that what you want. That's a really nice way of saying he got a heart on and from that lotus a bit of nectar spewed and that from that the earth was formed. And I'm like, so head God stroked it and the earth came about because of all right, dope with you?
Speaker 6: With you?
Speaker 1: It's it's wild, it's awesome. It's not in a negative way. It's just it's out there and uh, yeah, there, dude, there's a fly in my studio. That is that it's gonna piss me off the rest of this, I swear to God anyway. Anyway, so, but yes, to your point, they have a creation story, they have a flood story, they have gods that come down to earth and intervene in the day to day of mankind, especially in the ancient times, all the stuff, and so like, Okay, certain things I think we can then say that, like a global flood absolutely happened. Everybody talked about it in very different ways, but they all acknowledge that it happened.
Speaker 2: Dragons used to exist.
Speaker 1: Everybody acknowledges this phoenix is in some way, shape or form at one point had to have existed. Right, So fine, fine, As far as where religion and ancient myths split off, and I mean, this is gonna be a kind of a weird one because like what we would call Greek mythology, they called their religion, right, I'm not trying to like dismiss that. But as far as like the Bible goes, a lot of these things are all Old Testament stuff, and even as far as the Jews are concerned with the Torah, right, there are certain things that you get from the Old Testament that you just kind of accept and move on with, Like you don't need to question all the inner workings of the First like ten chapters of Genesis, like yo, just kind of let it be, just kind of it's the story of what you need to know. It's not the algebraic equation of how the truth had to be laid out this way, you know what I mean? Stuff like that. And I think that that's kind of in the same regard as where the creation story comes with a lot of these myths from back in the day. They didn't necessarily need to know all of the ins and outs of how the earth was formed. It just be formed kind of thing. So I see what you mean as far as like the five guys that go to a party and they all come back with similar yet somehow very different stories.
Speaker 2: At a certain point, that has to happen.
Speaker 1: But that's why when we get to the point where we can actually track it based off of human history, right, And we could talk about the ancient Sumerians, we just learned how to read their language fifty sixty years ago, so we were able to further confirm certain things Babylonian texts, Egyptian texts. We learned how to read that with the Rosetta stone, right, and we think we know what the Egyptians sounded like. Because of how the Coptics speak. But we're still not one hundred percent on inflection and you know, accents and things like that. We have a guestimation. But that's the thing. It's like we can only prove so much based off of written history, and then it's about how biased was that written history, because as we've talked about a million times, history is written by the victors and it's only written from one side of the perspective. And like, I get that too, But that's why I find history so fascinating, because you're comparing notes from different sources, Especially if you have both sides of opposing forces and you have both of their written stone about what took place, you can get a pretty decent understanding of the situation and try to find the truth in the middle of it all, you know what I mean. So it's I see what you're saying, and I agree to a point. But then also, like when written history and proven history pick up, I feel like we would need to look at that and acknowledge that to be like the start point, so to speak.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, no, for sure, Like I'm hiring for same Christian, Like I went to a miracle firsthand, Like blew my mind. I cannot imagine it. Yeah, it was weird, but like I don't. God says you shouldn't judge anybody facts, So maybe and all these other religions do have a main God figure, right, And that's where I kind of like we really can't, like, I just don't get out of the hate in the world basically as I'm saying, because like, if you really look at it, everybody has the same guy. We have God to walk The monks walk them amongst men's whether it be Zeus, Polo, all them. I believe they were watchers, right, the ones who got it don't tell Yeah, I tell that shit.
Speaker 1: Anybody's questioned if you can catch a fly with your bare hands, Yeah you can. You can wow anyway, moving on, but uh no, I hear you. There's a head God who's like interfacing with mankind. And I mean it depends on the culture. Right. Zeus was doing that more because he loved to stick his dick and whatever he felt like in that moment.
Speaker 6: He always see Zeus as like the Lucifer figure, because if angels did fall down onto med h, what would you tell to convince all the people on earth they should worship you and not your dad. Yeah, and you killed your dad and locked them in a mountain because he was eating your brothers and sisters. You would try to make people hate them.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 6: You definitely would not celebrate your father. He hated his dad, Yeah, so much so that he led a rebellion against his dad mm hm and then fell on to Earth.
Speaker 2: Now that's an interesting point.
Speaker 1: How if we're gonna compare apples to apples, here the fallen angels kicked out of heaven led by some sort of a hierarchical figure of them. Then we cut to Greek mythology and Zeus being the one that freed his brothers and sisters from his dad's stomach because he was rebelling against his dad. And then we have a whole line of thinking. I'm not saying that I personally believe this, but there are a lot of people that do. I'm not saying I do.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying I don't.
Speaker 1: Actually, that would say that all of the pantheon of other gods, pagan gods, are demons that took on different forms and presented themselves to humans as such. And then you look at some of these stories and how that could really line up, and it's like, ooh, all right.
Speaker 6: Well then you look at the ancient Samerians and they never once take credit for anything they got, Like they didn't give all the credit to the god who taught them, yeah, which was like if he and lol onknew all them.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And so I was kind of like, I remember watching a history documentary about how like one of the Bibles say that the watchers helped each men all the trades and stuff like that, and I was like, huh, that really aligns up with Samarians. And of course Samerians were called it something else, and they're fascinating because they even knew the layout of our solarces. How do you like? That's that stuff you can't know. You can't know there's a Pluto out there.
Speaker 1: No way. They didn't have telescopes, they didn't have that type of technology, but somehow they had a very intricate understanding of it all. Now that being said, so did the ancient Mayans and the ancient Aztecs. And they did that from star watching, right, and they like literally wrote their calendar off of what the stars alignments on each given day, and they had a very good understanding of it all without technology. No, no disrespect throne. But I'm with you. The Samerians had to have had someone or something giving them some kind of information. Now, I know a lot of people are gonna say that was the Ananachi and the uh you know, the Aliens, which that didn't know of itself. Is crazy to me. If you break down the Samerian language, an anaki is not supposed to be one word.
Speaker 2: It's supposed to be two different words.
Speaker 1: And it is not space gods.
Speaker 6: It's like, isn't like them who fell from the heavens or something like that?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 6: That which which, Yeah, my head, I go straight to Okay, they're the fallen angels, right, they're teaching everybody everything in Yeah.
Speaker 1: And it's also crazy to me, Like you said, the Samarians, like they give credit to all the gods for giving humans everything we have, so do the Egyptians. Tot is the one that gave them written language, because yeah, toad, humans were just unable to etch anything down. Ever, and before Hermes came to the Greeks, they never decided to write things down. And mercury to the Romans. And it's like, so you mean to tell me that before this god gave y'all any type of understanding of how to write shit down. Y'all just like didn't. That's crazy to me. But again maybe that's from my twenty twenty five perspective. Right, There's been multiple cultures around the world that pass things down strictly orally, so maybe there is a you know, something to be said for that as well. Maybe written language came about later on. But I mean, and correct me if I'm wrong, Raven, You being the anthropologist that you are, a clear sign of when a civilization becomes a culture unto themselves is typically whenever written language comes about.
Speaker 9: Right, Yes, written language is one of the ways, but they typically they'll typically have oral stories and then they start to have sorry, my thing is odd, they will start to like write it down that becomes like their own, like significant like recognized culture, but like each culture has like different It actually really started with burial rights. Is how culture is differentiated from between each other.
Speaker 1: Okay, and I could believe that too, especially on an archaeological standpoint or what is it called? When is it archaeological when you're doing grave sites. Paleontology is dinosaurs?
Speaker 9: Correct, Yes, Like archaeology is where you're digging up remains or any artifacts that were of human man made makes sense.
Speaker 1: And that makes sense as well because at that point you could see some sort of a whether that's a belief in a religion, belief in an afterlife, or some sort of way that the body was prepared for burial. That is extremely indicative of beliefs in something outside of the human realm, right.
Speaker 9: Yeah, So, like one of the oldest sites they had, they had like collections of like seashells and they had like different like little tokens pretty much, and that was like one of the first sites that they found where they had skeletal remains along with goods inside of it, meaning that they were doing some type of ceremony instead of just either bearing the bodies or burning the bodies. There were some type of significance with the findings of the materials that were in those sites. So that is where religion started to come more into play, is when that was found. But religion has been around for a long time and it's been passed down orally and written, and it just depends like and it translates, like we talked about last time, each section of the world that you've come from, it translates differently, and over time. It's kind of like the monkey thing, you know, like you're talking to a can and then you see how it translates. So some stories get some don't. But when it's written down, even the written gets changed.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 9: Look at how many Bible versions.
Speaker 1: There are, so yeah, one hundred per and that's written word only goes so far because then we start getting into interpretations of the written word. Hell, look it up. We got people right now that are arguing the Second Amendment in America, the right the right to you know, bare arms, comma shall not be infringed because that comma what do they mean by that? And it's like, shall not be infringed is pretty clear cut and dry, but then there's still elected officials that will argue that point. And so like, yeah, even to a point, the written word will get dissected and misinterpreted and rewritten and reinterpreted.
Speaker 2: And I'm with you, it's a game of telephone for sure.
Speaker 9: Kind of like how the monks were translading everything, you know, back in the day, Like they wrote down their interpretation or they're what they you know, saw what they heard, whatever, and then they were taking old texts and translating it. What if they got you know, like Arabic has like those, you know, certain dialects, Like what if they got one dialect wrong and it actually was something else, like you know, for each time it's been rewritten by each different person. Then you know, things can get lost translated differently. It's interesting though, like history in and of itself can continue to change, and then we don't know really what happened. We only have what was written or what we found and then assumed what's happened.
Speaker 1: Absolutely and to that point, language also traverses time, and it doesn't always stay pure, right, not always. There's only arguably one or two cases where it has, and even that's up for debate. But all right, So there's this guy named Aman Hillman and I most people have heard of him if you watch the Cult Conspiracy and things like that. This dude taught himself Greek, so thinks that he's an expert in it. And then he's the guy that goes on to say Jesus christ Christos meaning ointment or you know, all these things. And he's the guy that went on to say that Jesus was a pedophile and like got a lot of shit for that. One because he was misunderstanding something from one of the gospels, which is really ridiculous. It takes a very quick cursory search to understand what the debate in question was on that one. The boy that was with Jesus, Yeah, that would be his disciple, Matthew. Why was he naked? Because when the Romans grabbed him, he like shirked his shirt off and got away scott free.
Speaker 2: But he ran off naked. That's not like that.
Speaker 1: Nothing about that was pedophilic in nature. And it doesn't take much brain power to see that. But he's just the type that stirring the pot to start the pot. Neither he nor there. He went on and was talking about the Greek language and how it never changes. It is like etched in history. It is this way for good, and it's like, bro.
Speaker 2: That's like, and we've used this example before.
Speaker 1: That's like saying that in the English language, a butt dial and a booty call are the exact same thing, because language doesn't change over time. But booty call dial, obviously these two phrases mean the exact same thing. And it's like, no, not at all. Christos that he was talking about with ointment or whatever it was used in medical terminology, and I forget the exact century of which it was used, but basically that was a term to mean that it was something that could be applied topically rather than ingested orally. But yeah, it's like you said, languages traverse time, and sometimes they stay pure, sometimes they get changed with the at the day and age modern day and age. So yeah, anyway, Yeah, fascinating conversation that we're on right now, y'all. Absolutely, And I to circle back, I really hope that Micah Dank is down for a debate. I think that would be fun. I am not an expert by any stretch of the imagination, but I would also venture to say neither is he. So I think that we are on equal footing as far as having a debate.
Speaker 3: Go.
Speaker 1: I think that'd be fun. But anyway, all right, I'm gonna go ahead and hit the chat here. Uh, Raven, when you sent this, I believe it was in reference to like what we could call our people here. Uh it says the coons, but outside of Louisiana wouldn't understand, uh, that would be the coon asses, because that that could be misinterpreted as a racial term on that one.
Speaker 9: But yeah, I was gonna say the kuon asses, but yeah, and now I was like, yeah, not gonna understand.
Speaker 1: No, And to be honest, I can't even claim that title for myself. I am not a coon ass. People that listen to me sound they say I have like a redneck accent, but des goes, I don't talk with deck cagn accent. But I mean it's also not something that's natural to me, you know, So I'm I wouldn't even classify myself that way. Hell, I would barely call myself a Cajun to complete.
Speaker 9: Think I have more of an accent than you do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you're from the fucking Pacific Northwest, so yeah, no you don't. You have a very uh non regional dialect accent.
Speaker 9: I'm just a genderous specific fate like gender neutral.
Speaker 3: I can't just tell.
Speaker 1: We have one of those. And Alex is here right now, so watch it. Sorry speaking of Alex, just said trying to consuct my training balls. Alex, I love you, just so you understand this. Uh let's see uh l O L The Knights, okay yo, Royce. I thought about that, the Knights, but then it's like, eh, maybe I was thinking maybe the Squire's. But I don't like that either. That's like an underling thing, and I don't I don't appreciate that. Maybe the retinue, the Cajun Knight.
Speaker 3: And the.
Speaker 6: Royal We.
Speaker 1: The Royal We. Okay, okay, you.
Speaker 3: Know what that's in reference to. You're right? I mean if I were saying, like like we we are not unused like that's the Royal We.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get this. Okay, let's see the Royal We the Knights. I don't know. I don't think on this one for a while. We'll see what we can come up with here. I still think it's funny that we could probably come up with an acronym with the people who are here. Yo, you ain't lying, like for real, we could probably accidentally come up with a pretty cool phrase for us. Let's see Merlin, but did you die? Yeah? I think that was actually old Doctor Jung's best role was mister Shao. Let's go back here, says plus China is building the most expensive damns plus energy things. They are just dumping money, Yes they are, and they are hoping to God or their god. If the Communist Party believes in such things, I don't believe they do. But they are hoping and praying that all the expenditures that they are making right now will save their ass in the next couple of decades. And again I'm not trying to jump on the Trump bandwagon here, but what Trump is actively trying to do is to stop that, and it seems like it might be working, so I don't know, it's still very early, but if he can continue this and get enough countries on board with basically screwing China over and not letting them become the financial hu And I've said this for years, they have built the noose literally and wrapped it around the world, not from a military place, but from an economic place, and they were getting themselves ready that Belton wrote Initiative that they were going on and on about and still are pushing for. That is literally just one more not in the noose, and they will eventually just choke the entire world out and attain their version of economic world domination unless something can be done to stop them. It only makes sense seeing as how we are their number one buyer, that we could be the ones to put the brakes on it. And we finally have a guy in office that understands global trade to this level and is putting the brakes on it. I like it.
Speaker 2: I like it, but you know that's just me. Alex says.
Speaker 1: I see lots of people saying Jesus never existed, but both of the most of it is rooted in the Bible. Is all lie blah blah blah, not any research. Yeah, I mean most experts in history at least acknowledge that Yeshiah of Nazareth was a real dude who really walked the earth and was really crucified under the term of ponscious Pilot, third governor of Judea. Now all of the things about his life, all the things about his resurrection, if he was who he claimed he was, these things. Fine, people are going to debate this until literally the end of time. I get it, and like, I'm down to have those debates of people, a lot of them. It's I understand, there's like a tinge of faith that has to go in that realm. But again, you could literally look up right now secular writers that spoke about Jesus from the first century, and there will be eight names that pop up. Secular writers. One of them, Royce confirmed this would be the Talmud. The guys that I'm not saying oversaw his death, but the guys that were pushing for him to die wrote about him in the Talmud. If he as a dude that didn't exist, why would they write him, especially if he was a guy that had a religious uprising that was trying to counter the Sanhedrin. If anything, once they killed him, they would have wiped his name from the history books to erase anything, and not make a martyr out of this guy and just let him be some crazy guy that spoke about some things once upon a time. They even wrote about him. So to say that he never existed, I find that to be just asinine. But there are tons of people that we've even had on the Cult of Conspiracy that believe this, And I just I personally don't understand the line of thinking other than people who just don't want to believe that he existed. And what difference does it make if you're not a believer in Christianity? What difference does it make if the guy walked the earth or not. If you're somebody who goes against the Christian faith and doesn't believe it for other reasons, the guy being real shouldn't matter in that regard. Right, it's like the nation of Israel if you don't believe that Jacob from the Old Testament later changed his name to Israel. Right, if you don't believe that he existed, or King David even or Charlemagne, if you don't believe that that existed, then what difference does it make to you? Now, Like that doesn't matter. There's tons of evidence to the contrary. But like, if you're just gonna disagree with it for the sake of disagreeing with it, then what's the point here, Royce?
Speaker 2: I's see your hand, brother, go ahead.
Speaker 3: So as far as the whole purpose of arguing, it could be a conviction issue as far as what he believes, Like if you believe something is so staunchly and you see other people who are who I mean, how many times did he say, well, why can't you see it? Why can't you see it's basically as clear as day or night, I guess in this case, So whatever somebody believes something so hash or this is giving him trying to give as much credit as possible, But I think mess with him or with anybody else if you believe anything very starnge with the like, so like what's black? What's white? All right? Well I see this as black. You're telling me this is green? What the fuck is wrong with you? So I think it comes also like maybe, I mean, he said with the whole debating why I haven't had anybody to be in five years? It's very very a potty, very very very very very arrogant. So it's like, well, I see this, well, why why aren't you smart enough to see this? And that's kind of how it came across.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wonder was that just his tone of voice, because that just might be how he talks, or was it do you believe that was his actual like his mentality behind it?
Speaker 3: That's how it's very condescending, just as the whole I mean, I I was cringing the entire time. I was like, I was like, what the actual fuck?
Speaker 1: You know, there's multiple reasons why I wear these glasses on camera. I'm going to say that, And then he even made a mention of that. Rick Flair Randy Savage was about to be like you, but like, I didn't want to lean into it too hard. But also I wear them because they are absolutely retarded.
Speaker 2: And I like that.
Speaker 1: So but anyway, anyway, so I see what you mean. You think it might be a conviction issue and also a bit of an arrogance issue as far as this one's concerned, I think so.
Speaker 3: And then as far as the whole town issues. So first of all, I need to do more research on that. So I'm still going through tomorrow. It takes a while to get through the entire thing. I will look up so San Padrin, are the tractatement Santadron, I believe is what might have it in it? So as I go through, I will let you know. Also maybe I can just google where in the town what it is. I mean, even Freshandy. In general, I believe it's spoken about as far as what's going on in the times, and a lot of their comes, like they're called the note stream where the people from Nazareth, So that's not it's not not unheard us.
Speaker 1: Right, Also talking about the sand Hadrian or Sandhi.
Speaker 3: Hedron hegen Hedron, Sam he excuse me.
Speaker 1: So I wanted to ask you this too, as we were talking about last night about the temple being rebuilt hypothetically, of course, is it in the understanding that once the temple is rebuilt that they would reconstitute the sand Hedron.
Speaker 3: That's one of the whole ideas about the Messiah. I mean that the temple will happen, the sand Heedron will be reinstituted, the sacrifices will also be reissued. So it's entire thing because because God essentially set up at least for or how we understand it, that we have, we are supposed to have a certain court system. And yes, also there are questions and the gamara that sometimes go unanswered, like they can positive for certain things, but sometimes at the end of the day they're just like, well, we really don't know, so we're going to wait up until Elijah the prophet actually comes and says, all right, here's how the laws followed.
Speaker 5: That Tony, Oh, sorry, I only unmuted myself by accident, but I was about to chime in. I think the sand Hendron must have ended in the first or second century. But there was this other court system called the kahal system that existed in Poland and the Russian Empire, and it seems like a very similar thing. What do you think about that? Have you heard of it?
Speaker 3: So, first of all, I haven't heard of it, but I know that basically since the Temple of temples were destroyed. Like the the court system as we had it with the end Hadron were don't have the same in power like before the sand Hendron could actually put people to death for certain things. They can't do that now. So like basically the most you'll have is a couple of rabbis who act as arbiters between a couple of people as far as monetary goes. And then I heard a story fairly recently that when after I think the Seven Day War, when when the Jews took back over the Tumble Mount, there are a lot of questions of whether or not, excuse me, the Jews were allowed on the Tumble Mount itself, and also should should that be a good time to try to re institute the sand Hendron, But it just it didn't turn out that way. So right now we're not supposed to have it, either either the temple or or this. But even as you said before, Jacob, the temple, the Doman, the rock would need to be xnaye, you know, for there to be a Jewish temple, and that would take an all out war or yes or sure a work of God, oh.
Speaker 1: That would We're talking about taking down something that these people view second tier as important as Mecca itself. Yeah, to tear that down. Oh, a war, a war to end all wars in the Middle East is what we were talking.
Speaker 3: Is that now? Is that true as far as the Muslims actually considering it that vital, because I heard something a long time ago that they that essentially said that up until nineteen forty, up until the Jews actually started to go back to Israel, that the don of the Rock wasn't like that great of a player. They're like, yeah, it's like it's a place, but like I know that the whole dome or the whole dome of the Rock is because they I think they believe that certain rock is where I guess Mohammed saw a vision from God.
Speaker 1: I mean, they believe that's the rock where Abraham was about to sacrifice his son on so and they have guys that they make a pilgrimage to that. It's not as important as Mecca to the Islamic faith. Mecca is the like one of the five pillars. You have to make a pilgrimage to Mecca in your life if you're even considering yourself a Muslim. The Dome of the Rock is not that heavily scene, but it is absolutely viewed as a holy holy.
Speaker 2: Site to the Islamic faith.
Speaker 1: So if we're talking about tearing that down, you know, yeah, yeah, we're talking about every Muslim country, even countries that are cool with Israel, like the Jordan. The Jordanian king would absolutely go to war with Israel over that one. You know. It's to that point though, when the Temple was torn down in seventy eight d right, and the sand Heedron went by the wayside, or like went off as they did. As it stands right now, as far as the Jewish faith is concerned, I like so and the only thing that I could kind of equate this to with my knowledge basicly like Catholicism And bear with me here, they have your head guide, the pope, right and you have his conclave or college of cardinals that's underneath him. They don't have like a head Jewish dude that's like the high priest, right like back in those days it was the guy Caiaphas. Do they currently have a high Jewish priest who's like the top dog as far as that's concerned, or that's not a thing. Ntil the sand Hedrons made a thing again, how does that work.
Speaker 3: So right now, as far as priests goes, there is no such thing. There's no such thing as a high priest. Like right now, all kahanim are essentially the same.
Speaker 2: You said, is that like a high rabbi?
Speaker 3: So Han memes the the plural of Cohen, So you have Kohanim. So adding the i m makes it plural in Hebrew.
Speaker 1: Gotcha?
Speaker 10: So uh, yeah, there are all of the Cohens or him are all basically at the same level, all the leaving the Levites are at the level.
Speaker 3: They are in the same thing with with everyone else is Israel. Now there are chief rabbis, but generally that's chief rabbis of certain areas.
Speaker 2: Administrational purposes.
Speaker 1: Like you'd have so many temples that are under this chief rabbi's domain, so to speak.
Speaker 3: Maybe, but like so I know that in Israel, so you have the you have the chief the chief rabbi of like this, uh this Fardom, and the chief rabbi of the Ogonism that I think. So this is getting into waters. I don't know as much about, okay, but right now there's no real hierarchy, is I mean? Also, there are so many different synagogues, sects, and like so never heard that there's a there's a wonderful phrase, there's two Jews, there's three opinions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've heard that.
Speaker 3: So it's absolutely one percent true. So to get all of the Jews to fall under one person right now, it's not not right now?
Speaker 1: Okay, So you'll know as far as this goes the the Jewish faith, how again, just trying to convert it to or at least trying to show comparison to the Catholic faith. So you have like a priest, you have a bishop, you have an archbishop, you have a cardinal, you have the pope. In the Jewish faith, you don't have you have rabbi and then you have like above him another level of rabbi, or it kind of goes more towards like chief rabbi over like is there even a rank and file to the clerical class of rabbiticals?
Speaker 3: So it's more like you have so in Hebrew it's gad, which basically means like so there are there are rabbis who are very well known who whether they how do you say pasca halacha in English? That like they'll they will give a a rule about Jewish law. Right, So you'll have an expert in certain areas, and you'll have very you you will have righteous individuals and they one person might be from Bells, another might be from Summer, one might be from Khabad. But so there's no like hierarchy as as far as things like, there are. There are those who are recognized as great stages, who are wise, who know the Torah. That's pretty much about it. And I think maybe obviously maybe politically you have like the chief rabbies of certain areas, or you have so we since we don't have a sahedron, we have small they're called or a small bait dean, which is a house of judges, which consists of at least three people. Like if somebody were to convert, they need to go in front of three rabbis, So you'll have heads of those, you'll have heads of yeshivahs and colleges. So there are I don't want say there's a hier argument. There's not necessarily there's just there are those that are recognized as being wholly and special and stages, but like they're not. One sage from Kabad is not as could be on the same level as a sage from Som or or bells or what have you. These you're just various sects and see them.
Speaker 1: Okay, got you. I've actually never known that. I I didn't know if there was like a arch rabbi position or something like that. So okay, you have basically people that are dudes that once they become a part of the rabbidical class, they might dedicate their lives to a certain portion of the uh study of dot dot dot, and they may later become an expert in that field of study or something like that. But that doesn't necessarily make them more or less of a rabbi than this other guy who's working on his own slice of the pie over here. It's kind of like you're either in the click or you're not.
Speaker 3: Right, and you'll have an expert in ritual slaughter, you'll have an expert in kosher in general, you'll have an expert in in shabists or whatever. Like if you ever have practical questions, they're like that somebody might not know, Like they were just like an obscure one that I heard a long time. I don't necessarily answer, was that, well, since we have a prohibition of meat and milk, well if I dip my So if I stir my coffee with my glasses with my right, I do dairy with my left, they do part of like was so like there sometimes there are just these very obscure questions that nobody ever thinks of, and you have to have these people who are very wives and who understand the law and what it really means to be able to answer these questions, like we didn't have microwaves a couple, you know, thousands of year years ago. So what so what is a microwave considered? Like? Is is it considered cooking? Is it considered? And then this is it considered that? So that's why we have these sages who have spent a lot of time learning to understand what all this stuff means.
Speaker 1: Got you to find them the interpretation of the law as it applies to the Jews of today, got you correct?
Speaker 3: Correct?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Fair enough.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you and all of your knowledge that you do have. I know you're not the all knowing Jew, but you're also our resident Jewish homie. So the questions that we have literally simply must come to you. So it'd be like.
Speaker 3: That, I mean, you're you're and you're also asking the questions that for the most part, I have a fairly decent amount of knowledge on.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and that's also pretty that comes in pretty clutch, to be honest with you, because good God, in the conspiracy community, it is like it has become cool to hate the Jews again. I don't I don't know when and how and why this has happened, but I can't find many people in the conspiracy well, I want to say that, I'll say they're they're definitely sectioning off into two camps, those that like are cool with the Jews and those that think the Hitler might have been the good guy in World War Two. In the conspiracy community, that seems to be the way things are shaking out. And it's like, boy, oh boy, this is these are people that like went a little too hard down the internet rabbit hole and never came up and checked up for air like ever. And yup, that's that's definitely a thing, especially in our day and age today. All right, So let's get back to the chat here, perfect time for this meme. Oh boy, more Jo's witness Yo, Alex the rip SpongeBob getting ready to fuck up some Jehovah's Witness that's hilarious. Let's see here the only they only think one hundred and forty because that's how many God could tolerate. Yeah, I feel that, Merlin. I feel like old Boy stole the plot from Yeah, the Zeitgeist movie. I am going to check that out and see how closely that ties into what he's saying, because that's true. I mean, don't get me wrong. We have used movies as basis is for episodes before, and I've even used movies as like a research tool before. But usually when I do that, especially if there's a part of the movie where they'll go in depth about some sort of historical precedence that led them to the plot of the movie, I'll go back and look at the historical precedents, but I'll mention that I found it first in a movie, and like, that's fine, that's cool. I really hope that that's not what this guy did, because I'm you know, plagiarizing is one thing, and I get it. Everybody's trying to do what they got to do to make their content. But yeah, you know, I yep. Anyway, let's see, could someone mute themselves? Please?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: I don't know who that was, but yeah, zombie. Absolutely, let's see. I am enjoying the religious conversations, but now I'm wondering how long until we start singing hymns and shit. I mean, look, it's all only a YouTube video away at this point, right, Let's see.
Speaker 2: At least I didn't start this.
Speaker 1: If I was Jewish, every passover I would say, pass me over another beer. Lol. I think they can drink wine during Passover. I'm but there is also kosher beer, so hey, why not?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And then Raven said culture comes from values, norms, beliefs, ceremonies, rituals, languages, and symbols. All these combined defined culture, especially passed down from generation to generation with the influences from other social or environmental impacts that can change cultures.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, absolutely, all.
Speaker 1: Right, some, Now that conversation's out of the way, let's get back to what I had prepared anyway, And I don't mind, by the way that we took some detours. I love this. I love how the conversation does this, especially when the retinue gets together. Ah, maybe that's not that's too wordy. I O don't know. We'll work on it. We'll work on it anyway, all right. So This is from MSM, and let's talk about Klaus Schwab. The World Economic Forum opens up new probe into founder Klaus Schwab again. This was written one day ago. World Economic former founder Klaus Schwab is under investigation by the organization he created after a new whistleblower letter alleged financial and ethical misconduct by long term, longtime leader and his wife. So before we go any further, wait a minute, you mean to tell me the leader of the World Economic Forum was like embezzling money. What that's like saying? What do you mean this bank owner was using the bank as his own personal piggy bank. What like? I know, it's crazy, it's crazy, But yeah, I feel like there's a lot more to him stepping down than just he got to retirement agent said he's done. I think that there was a lot that went into this, especially because it wasn't like he was prepping it for months and months and months. This came out of nowhere. He basically hailed a board meet and said he's stepping down, and he dipped. That doesn't just happen with big institutions, and it certainly doesn't happen with the founding homie of the World Economic Forum, but you know, let's learn a little bit about himself, right. The anonymous letter was sent last week from the Forum's board and raised concerns about the Forum's governments and workplace culture, including allegations that Schwab's family mixed their personal affairs with the Forum's resources without proper oversight. According to the letter and people familiar with the matter, again, color me shocked, y'all, but let's go. It included allegations that Klaus Schwabs asked junior employees to withdraw thousands of dollars from ATMs on his behalf and use forum funds to pay for private in room massages at hotels. Just you know, you know, it was only a few years ago. We were just learning about this guy, well, Jeff Epstein, who was also using you know, women to do quote unquote massages. And that seems to be a that seems to be a pretty incendiary term to be thrown around, especially when you got high dollar figures and people like this.
Speaker 2: So i'mone read that one again.
Speaker 1: The allegations is that Klaus Schwab asked junior employees to withdraw thousands of dollars from ATMs on his behalf used Forum funds, the World Economic Forum funds to pay for private in room massages at hotels. Okay, we're already off to a great start here. It also led to his wife, Hilda or HILDI, I don't know, a former Forum employee scheduled token quote unquote Forum funded meetings in order to justify luxury holiday travel at organization's expense. That doesn't That doesn't sting as much to read out loud, because yeah, most big businesses will use company funds to go on like a company retreat at some like crazy resort for a week, like that's a thing. But for it to be brought up with some sort of allegation to it, I feel like there might be a little bit more to it, Like they probably weren't going to the Four Seasons, you know. I don't know if they were going to Epstein Island or not. I personally believe so. But I'm wondering what kind of quote unquote luxury holiday travel expenses that the Forum was funding. I cannot wait to see how this shakes out, it says. Klaus Schwab in recent days, argued against the investigation, telling board members that he denied the unsubstantiated allegations and that he would challenge them in a lawsuit. The people said the Board of trustees decided to open a probe during an emergency meeting on Easter Sunday, Yo. They literally called an emergency meeting for the World Economic Forum board members on Easter Sunday to have this conversation. The next day, Klaus Schwab steps down. That's the again, this is not looking good for your boy here. Schwab opted to resign immediately as the chairman instead of staying on for an extended transition period as previously planned. Then, Schwab said through a spokesperson that they deny every allegation in the whistleblower complaint. To protect their reputation, Klaus Schwab intends to file a lawsuit against whoever is behind the anonymous letter and quote anybody who spreads these mistruths. The spokesperson said, whenever Schwab charged massages at a hotel to the Forum while on travel, he'd always pay the Forum back. The spokesperson said, that's their argument, not that it didn't happen. They literally just said, yeah, that happened, but he always paid it. Back though, so like that, I believe, at least in this country, I think we would call that in a mission of guilt. But like, all right then, yeah, Schwab and his wife denied allegations about the luxury travel and withdrawing money as they literally just said that when they did withdraw money they would pay it back. Then denied the allegations about withdraw money because again that wow. In a statement, the Forum said it's bored unanimously supported the decision to initiate an independent investigation following a whistleblower letter containing allegations against FORM chairperson chairman Klaus Schwab. The decision was made after consultation with external legal counsel oh Man. They've already lawyered up the WF already lawyered up against their chairmen.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: The Form said it takes these allegations seriously, but they remain unproven and will await the outcome of the investigation to comment further. The letter also raises concerns about how Klau Schwab treated female employees and how his leadership over decades allegedly allowed instances of sexual harassment and other discriminatory behavior to go unchecked in the workplace allegations that were raised in a Wall Street Journal article and previously investigated by the Forum. The Forum disputed the journal's reporting at the time, and Schwab denied the allegations against him. Well, you know, when it rains, it pours, and it does, in fact appear to start to be drizzling for our boy, Klaus, he says. In a quote here, Klaus Schwab says, we feel compelled to share a comprehensive account of systemic governments, failures, and abuses of power that have taken place over many years under the unchecked authority of Klauschwap.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sorry, that's the letter talking about Klauswap.
Speaker 1: Which said it was from current and former Forum employees. Oh so this letter wasn't just from one person, it was from multiple. That's also not a good look. The organizer of the annual Davos conference has been shaking up its leadershi in recent weeks in response to a previous board probe into its workplace culture. In a recent memo, Borg Brenda Brendai, the Forum CEO, said the Forum would take steps to address leadership issues identified by the prior probe and that the investigation didn't substantiate allegations against its founder. A few weeks ago, Schwab eighty seven although I think he's eighty eight now, said he'd step down as non executive chairman of the Forum's board, and the Forum said succession process would be completed by January twenty twenty seven. The whistleblower letter blew up that timeline. Behind the scenes, high stakes boardroom drama unfolded, pitting Schwab against the global power players on the Forum's board. The board includes celebrities like Yo Yo Ma. Wait, really, I had no idea the world renowned cellist was a part of the World Economic Forum. I was a fan of Yo Yo Ma. I didn't know that he was a fucking WF cuck. That damn it man. That that kind of does sting me. I know, yeah, shock everybody. I like classical music too, and death metal and everything in between. And politicians like Al Gore. Yeah, we knew that. We knew that one. We knew that one for sure. He won the Nobel Peace Prize off of grifting off of global warming, which is not even what he said it was, because if it was, then my house would be beachfront property right now, but yeah, whatever, anyway, moving on. It also has business leaders like AXA Group CEO Thomas Booburrole Okay, Annex Center CEO Julie Sweet. I don't know either of those people, but I'm assuming those are top dogs of things and stuff. Trust between the Board and Schwab had been deteriorating over the course of the past year, some people said. After receiving the whistleblower letter, the Audit and Risk Committee of the Board decided over the weekend that it would open an independent investigation into the allegations. One allegation raised in the letter is the Schwab family use of the Villa Mundy luxury property purchased before the pandemic by the Forum, next to the organization's headquarters in Geneva. Villa Mundy is a sprawling modernist home built in the nineteen fifties overlooking Lake Geneva. It was renovated over several years and opened as a meeting and conference center in twenty twenty three. Okay, and again that's not like crazy. You have business owners and CEOs that will buy property next to they're the big spot that they use, and they'll use that also as like a second tier meeting place or workplace, or let people from out of town stay at this place while they're doing conferences or whatever. It's like, Okay, that's not necessarily off. Just looking at it from the outside here, that doesn't seem crazy. But it also says that the whistleblower letter maintains that hilde Schwab maintains tight control over the use of the building and that portions of the property are understood to be reserved for private family access.
Speaker 2: The Schwabs deny the claim.
Speaker 1: The letter says the Forum paid about three or I'm sorry thirty million dollars to purchase the property and another roughly twenty million dollars to renovate it. Hildy Schwab helped oversee renovations to the property, which had fallen into disrepair. The refurbished incorporated materials such as recycled glass and fish nets. According to local news reports, Oh well, and that's so green of them, and that's so so green and so good for the earth because they used recycle glass and recycled fishing nets. What were they using recycled fishing nets for in home renovations?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 1: All right? Weird? Flex But okay, uh the Schwab spokesperson said the renovations to the house, which were costly because of the need to preserve historical features, which I get, has boosted the value of the property. The spokesperson added that the Schwabs lived near Villa Mundy and have used it only for Forum related events. So the family owns it, but they only use it for form events. But then people that work for the forum say that there's obviously spots that are reserved for family access only, and the family is saying that that's not true. So yeah, I feel like this probe is going to have a lot of things come out of it. Here. In a statement, hill De Schwab said the building is a role model for sustainable architecture, which is dear to my heart, and I was glad to show it to people who expressed interests. Yeah to the tune of twenty million dollars, but okay. Over the weekend, Schwab told board members that the whistleblower allegations were unfair and inaccurate, and he sought a chance to address the board during its Sunday meeting. The board decided against that, leaving Schwap feeling that he didn't have his say, well, yeah, yeah, that's kind of what a secret meeting is for, so that you don't, you know, join in the secret meeting. But okay, he never had a chance to give his side of the story to the board or the audit committee. The SCHWAZ spokesperson said Schwap forfeited his pension of five million Swiss francs as a sign of good faith to the forum. He said, well, I mean, yes to the outside five million that you forfeit might seem super magnanimous of him, but like, I don't even know what his net worth is, but I'm assuming that that's like a drop in the bucket, you know. But all right, that's like Donald Trump also like not taking a penny from his paycheck while he's in office, as most presidents do, by the way, because they're typically worth a whole lot more than four hundred k year. It's a kind gesture, but also it's kind of a drop in the bucket.
Speaker 2: But either way. The form announces resignation on Monday.
Speaker 1: This is from him, he says, following my recent announcement, as I enter my eighty eighth year, I've decided to step down from the position of chair and as a member of the board of trustees with the immediate effect, I'll bet you do. And that's kind of my point here. If he had nothing to hide, if there were there's no validity to any of these allegations, then he wouldn't have stepped down. He would have stayed and fought right. And the fact that he did it the day after the meeting to like start the probe happened, it's not a good look. That is not a good look for him, even a little bit. Uh, you know, that's just great, that's great.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at the memes in the chat right now. Dave Chappelle just like, oh, holding his money, yeah, no doubt, no doubt, spend it like he stole it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's kind of been his whole thing.
Speaker 1: Oh, y'all been going to hand with these memes and a lot of these y'all For anybody listening, I can read the memes, but it doesn't have the same effect as watching the memes or watching the gifts. I'm telling y'all. Please come check out the Cajun Night on Patreon. It's just one tier. Join in this conversation every Wednesday night. Throw in your own two cents enjoy these crazy memes and gifts. It's amazing. The crew always comes with the fire, if you will. Let's see Man Bear Pig. Yeah, I cannot think of Al Gore without thinking of Man Bear Pig for sure. Raven one thousand percent. Also, I would argue South Park is the best TV show to ever air, right alongside Mash.
Speaker 2: I know some people don't like Mash. I love it.
Speaker 1: Bro, you need to get a discord, Okay, so your point, Merlin, we just were told this about the cult of conspiracy. Need to get a discord the Caje to Night group here. We gotta get bigger if we're gonna have a justification for a discord, because at this point, I mean, I guess y'all could just kind of comment under the videos and have y'all's kind of discord that way. But I mean, how many do you even have to have a certain number to start a discord channel? I have never done that. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh, we'll figure it out. Let's see.
Speaker 1: We got a couple of other things that were brought up here. Raven sent in an article. What in the hell? Okay, all right, we've got that one home, And there was another one that was just brought up down here. I want to see which one it is, because I have a couple of other things I wanted to bring up as well. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and share the screen on this one because boy oh boy. So it's anybody who has been living under a rock for the past two weeks. There was a thing that happened in Low Earth orbit where six women think they made history, I guess, and went into Low Earth orbit. So for anybody who didn't know the Blue Origins hatch mistake exposed NASA's three hour re entry rules versus Jeff Bezos thirty second fake door stunt. Somebody just brought this up actually on the Cult of Conspiracy Live, and I, you know, I am currently before I watched this video, I'm of the belief that these women did go to Low Earth orbit. There's a lot of people that are saying the entire thing was fake. You could tell from the windows of those are just screens, and like, okay, okay, I haven't done any kind of real research into this yet, but let's check it out here. It says, let's talk about space re entry protocols because what happened with Blue Origins historic all female flight. Okay, hmm, I would say that history was not made here. The Soviets sent a monkey into space and dogs into space. There have been female astronauts before. I would venture to say that this was not historic whatsoever. But okay, we can we can do that here it says doesn't match reality. When NASA astronauts reform to Earth, they sit in the capsule for hours. Why because the hatch is externally sealed and pressurized. Ground crews run safety checks for toxic fumes, radiation, and structural integrity. Nobody, nobody unbuckles mid plummet at seven hundred miles per hour to casual pop the door open from the inside. That's not physics, that's suicide. Yet here's Blue or Capsule. Live footage shows the hatch cracked open from within. Oh wow, okay, before Bezos even grabs his shiny little key, the crew members panic slams it shut like they're hiding a secret. Meanwhile, Bezos, still sweating from his viral face plant fail. Yeah, that was great, strolls up to pretending to unlock the door. NASA's protocol strict external control. Blue Origins version a reality show stunt, And if that hatch wasn't sealed during the re entry, where's the explosive decompression the emergency alarms. Either Bezos invented new laws of physics or this was a stage spectacle to distract from his rocket crash proposal fiasco. Why push female empowerment narrative while breaking basic space safety rules? The answers written in the loopholes. You tell me Hollywood magic or a two hundred million dollar lie? Huh Okay. Now I am not somebody who is very well versed in the laws of space travel and pressurization and all of that. I will say when something comes down from NASA, it usually as hot as hell from re entering the Earth's atmosphere. They were only in low Earth orbit, like, they didn't get to the van Allen radiation built and they didn't go that high up. So I don't know if that is why the pressure differential wasn't that bad or what the case was here. But you know, let's see here, this is the part with him walking up his little key. Yeah, and the door opened from the inside, which if it was a one way trip and they were gonna come back down, you wouldn't want them to be able to open that from the inside.
Speaker 2: That also makes sense to me.
Speaker 1: Huh, okay, okay, So what are we feeling, everybody in the in the chat right now? Are we feeling like that was a staged event or that these women did in fact go to low earth orbit? Because I mean, you know, I don't really.
Speaker 3: Know it as to kind of being fake. So also in that video, it was showing the whole the fact that the rocket kind of looked like a big Johnson yeah, and like came down like almost as far as the opposite as far as a woman than them coming out, definitely seemed very staged.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, Merlin, what's your thoughts?
Speaker 6: All right? So they went sixty six miles though, so I don't even think they left the atmosphere. I don't even think it was lower orbit, Like, I'm not sure because I don't sixty six miles up. How far did that guy you were talking about the other night go up in the Red Bull?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You know, I'm gonna look this up real quick as we're talking about this. So sixty six miles converted to feet is three hundred and forty eight thousand feet. Okay, the Red Bull jump that took place red bull jump feet. Uh he fell at one hundred and twenty seven thousand feet Okay, so allegedly they went up two hundred thousand feet higher than he did.
Speaker 6: Okay, he had to have a super oxygen. Yeah, it would have to be pressure, right, I really, because you can't allow oxygen to get out damn, because then that how you would have that oxygen. He needed oxygen.
Speaker 1: That That is a very very good point. And I mean you could even look at the he because he was up there with weather balloons. He didn't have a rocket that brought him up there. And the craft that he was in was very rigid, like it was. It was a steel frame or maybe aluminum for weight, but you know what I'm saying, like it was it looked, you know, sturdy. This looks like a bouncy house almost, and it went up allegedly two hundred thousand feet more.
Speaker 6: Now I can see maybe them pulling the stuff, uh for the footage going up at a one thirty to get that gravitational loss, you know when they go up and then they go down for like thirty seconds. Yeah, I can see that one and then them staging it because you can't Yeah, you have to have a pressure I system to go up to eye, especially if the guy on the weather balloon that.
Speaker 1: Had to have a pressure you know.
Speaker 6: I'ction dang the whole suit, the whole kicking the noodle. Yeah, you gotta worry about you got not even the heat. You gotta worry about the cold death. That shit gets fucking cold.
Speaker 1: Damn. I cannot refute any of these mans to the Blue Origin launch. It kind of seems fake to me. It does. I haven't actually looked at the numbers because I just haven't really had time in the past couple of days. But we talked about it briefly last now in the Cult Conspiracy Live, I gotta says, as we're looking at the statistics here and the facts, like I do believe that the Red Bull jump did happen, Like, I don't believe that was Yeah, but with all the safety precautions they went through with this guy, and all of the training that he went through, the suit, he was wearing, the craft itself everything.
Speaker 6: Yeah, all the safety percussions, and he wasn't coming back down in a metal mel too. Yeah, he was just falling.
Speaker 1: And then these women went up allegedly two hundred thousand higher feet than him, and there.
Speaker 6: Was wearing helmets anything, just laying in a bed.
Speaker 1: And it's not like this is like the difference between space exploration in the seventies to now. The Red Bull Jump was only a few years back. If I'm not mistaken home. Matter of fact, I just had it pulled up here. The Red Bull Jump happened in do do Come on? Now, where's it at two thousand and twenty twelve. Yeah, so, yeah, yeah, I'm definitely leaning more towards this whole thing being very fake, very staged, and especially oh my god, Katy Perry, I'm still so happy that the Internet is continuing to skull drag her. I didn't know. I know that she likes sang in space and she's claiming to be the first woman to ever sing in space. That's that's bullshit, that's a lie. But also she said what a wonderful world.
Speaker 6: What really got me is when everybody started calling the masho so I was like, there's no fucking French. But there's no way they're asking that. Like astronauts go through intense training to handle the g's just to get up there, So if you're not going through that g training, then there's no way he went off the rock. This is the equivalent makes a lot more sense.
Speaker 1: This is the equivalent of somebody wearing camo pants and going to a war zone just to take pictures and coming back and saying that they were a soldier. No you are not. You went into the fun trip one time. That's what that was. But man, okay, yeah I agree. Raven also says, I don't believe it. It looks fake as fuck. Absolutely, Alex, you agree with it. Man, I gotta tell y'all, y'all have convinced me. It's not like I was like staunchly on my horse here by any means.
Speaker 6: I just.
Speaker 1: You can't argue with that. Like that doesn't even look like they tried to make it look real well quote unquote tried. But then the bezos thing. He walks up with a key, the employee comes and like opens the door, and then they shut it real quick because like, wait, I didn't put the key in yet, you gotta close it. It's gotta look right, like, eh, it's not a good look, not a good look at all. And yeah, it takes them hours, even if it was for nothing else, Like the heat. Fine, they were in low earth orbit. Let's say it doesn't get that hot when it re enters the atmosphere. I don't know that for a fact, but let's just let's just pretend. Okay, it's the same kind of concept as whenever a submarine comes up. Well, no, it's pressurized, so I guess it wouldn't be the same. But there's like a time stamp where you can't just open the hatch as soon as the sub hits the surface, like unless you depressure the way up, but then you suffer other problems. But like, there is a time where you have to let things equalize and normalize, and they didn't do that.
Speaker 2: So yeah, no, I'm with y'all. Ah this thing.
Speaker 1: I'm definitely leaning more towards it being completely fake, y'all. Oh, okay, all right, So there was a couple of more things I wanted to get to tonight.
Speaker 2: As far as everything's concerned.
Speaker 1: There is a wildfire in New Jersey that is currently taken over thirteen thousand acres as nearly the largest wildfire in New Jersey in over twenty years. NATO country of Denmark is set to send troops to Ukraine. However, they're sending them there without weapons. So that's interesting, and I thought we could talk about that a little bit. We ain't gotta there's an argument to be made from Live Science saying was Alexander the Great eaten by sharks? Now we thought that Alexander the Great got a type of fever. I'm not sure if it was like dingay or typhoid or yellow fever or whatever, from when he was fighting in India and he died on his way back to Greece or Macedonia, I should say, but is there an argument to say that he was eaten by sharks? Apparently there remains of Alexander the Great may lie under the streets of Alexandria and they have been eaten by a shark, or they may be somewhere else entirely, but one thing is for certain, archaeologists don't agree.
Speaker 2: Thought that was an interesting arcle we could talk about.
Speaker 1: Also another Live Science article, Man gets sperm making stem cell transplant In first of its kind procedure, a man in his early twenties received a transplant of his own sperm producing stem cells, which have been frozen since his childhood, in an attempt to regain fertility. Doctors are waiting to see if the treatment works. Wow, well that's interesting anyway. Yeah, so there was a couple of more things that I wanted to get to tonight that are interesting as hell, but time didn't exactly a lot.
Speaker 2: We got off into other tangents as.
Speaker 1: We do, you know, as we do. But uh yeah, I appreciate everybody for coming out for this episode of The Cajun Night Live. Again to shameless plug. But at the same time, if you're listening to this on Thursday or later on in the week, as a matter of fact, if you would like to be a part of the conversation, if you would like to bring your own articles to be discussed with everybody, and if you would like to be a part of The Cajun Night Live, then please come check out The Cajun Night on Patreon. The link is in the description below. I thank everybody for coming on this evening again. My name is Jacob Mook. I am the Cajun Knight and as always, everybody, God bless