Speaker 1: All you.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, hello reality. Oh I'm on Reality girl. Okay, hi everybody. It's funny. It's funny that I'm in charge of the reality because I don't give a fuck about any of these shows any more than you do.
Speaker 3: But okay, I mean, listen, I still watch the Housewives. I mean I am up in it. I've restarted New York. I'm on Tinsley's season right now. I'm interesting, sometimes not enough to watch. I get confused about what I'm watching with all the different platforms, so I'll be watching something on Netflix and then I forget to go back to it all the time. Like it's really weird. I really wish we had everything in just one place, which is what we're here for for you.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you this though, in case you're wondering. I have watched almost all of the UK Love is Blind, and for the first time, you're not missing anything. It's really season. I hate it. Sony and I've talked about this, like she but I think you are.
Speaker 3: More reality because you do you genuinely like the Love Is Blind. I liked it at first. You're the Bachelor Queen. You know you've been doing this show a long time. And you know everything. You're like the person the go to. I don't know as much.
Speaker 2: I don't remember a lot of stuff. I mean, I've seen a lot of seasons because I've been covering the show for a long time. But and I do, I do read Reddit, and I guess it's in my algorithm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, it's in your algorithm. Yeah, and my and I get and I'm more Bravo. I'm more Bravo connected because of my algorithm and also my love of all things Bravo.
Speaker 2: You haven't really see an algorithm. Have I ever told you that?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: You have? A really sweet algorithm? You have never hold me that? But did I read you my algorithm? Recently?
Speaker 3: I got I like looked on my Instagram and it's so bizarre.
Speaker 2: It's like meditation, which I don't even know how that got in there. It's like meditation blah.
Speaker 3: Blah blah, contry all country music, which I do like Eagles, Corey Feldman.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what the fuck is this? No wonder I've.
Speaker 3: Been seeing so much Corey Feldman every day I get a reel about Corey Feldman, Like why.
Speaker 2: How can you tell you what's in your algorithm?
Speaker 3: I can show it's you have to go to your Instagram and then you have to go to your settings, and then I don't remember what you I think it's either algorithm or most watched. It gives you, like the ability, and it gives you like eight things minds all Beagles and Corey Feldman.
Speaker 2: Well, because they're like, well you know whatever. AI is like, well, you click every time we offer you a Corey Feldman video. You bite every single time, look.
Speaker 3: On it like five times, and I send it to everyone I know, and then I click on the Beagles, like yeah, and.
Speaker 2: Then you're like, why do people keep sending me these Corey videos? I don't get it.
Speaker 3: It's like it's crazy, AI iss you love it, Cecily, You're obsessed. You're like, I don't feel like off the other day, AI, really maybe this is a story for another time, but it pissed me off.
Speaker 2: There was a thing.
Speaker 3: I use chat GBT for spell check, you know, and sometimes I use it for therapy. And I have no shame in that because it's been really helpful. It's ridiculous. You can say anything and it just draws from every book that's ever been written. It's kind of scary. It's amazing, and but there was like a little fun little game going around on Facebook where it was like, hey, ask your chat GBT or whatever. Ask it like to if somebody has never met you and they need to be warned about you, what would it say? Okay, hmmm, like oh, I probably shouldn't ask this, but I did. And then the answer was just based because I don't pay for it, so mine re re boots every time.
Speaker 2: It doesn't remember other things I've told it, So it.
Speaker 3: Was like, if you meet Cecily, you better be careful because she really likes a spell check. I'm like, oh, you really got me on that so mean about it, which is the bomb. I wasn't telling it to do that, and I was like, that's all you have on me. I was like, she really makes it very clear that she would like a spell and grammar check, but do not change any words. I'm like, yeah, don't change my words. When I first started using it for spell check, it would come back to me completely rewritten, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: And chat and I was like, what I know, I don't want that. Don't try to edit her even though you're not her boss or.
Speaker 4: Yes it said that.
Speaker 3: It was like, oh, how dare you make a suggestion about a better sentence?
Speaker 2: It said all that. I was like you, Okay, that's really funny. I'm I'm glad we have this time together to laugh, just to laugh before we get to the real tragedy of what's going on in the world a reality people. Okay for one thing, Ugh, Okay, there's stuff that I think you guys are going to be aware of. But here's a story that takes us to the kind of the Bachelor. And this is the Taylor Frankie Paul. Let's just let's file this under the acorn doesn't fall fire because it turns out that Taylor Frankie Paul's mom is super cray and we we can say that, you guys understand that we're not I'm not diagnosing her, but she seems like she really sucks. Okay, so I found this thing Tate's Okay. So Tate is the dad of Taylor's first couple kids. Okay, Then with Dakota, she had one kid. With Tate, she had two. Tate also has sued her for primary custody of the kids and also been very much with Dakota in filing restraining orders. You know, there's been a lot. Okay, basically, here I'm going to read you this. This is from a Facebook post I found call from under mom Talk, Tate's side of the story. Leanne's comments exposed Tate has unleashed comments are definitely telling. So here's the situation, plus Miranda, Chase, and Tate's brothers comments. Literally, Taylor is living all of this with a mother like Leanne, who needs more enemies something. If it's for the kids, then tell Leanne to shut the fuck up and send her a season to sist. Leanne is a terrible person, and I see why Taylor is the way she is. Right. So here's what Leanne wrote on social media. What did you expect to happen when you all decided to swing with each other? All of you cheated. You are all to blame. None of you are innocent in this. Of course, someone is going to catch feelings. I would have said the same if roles were reversed. That's a guarantee. As for Braiden, Okay, so basically, Taylor had sex with this guy Braiden, and then was like really proud of it. But I'm going to get to that. As for Braiden, he totally took advantage of Taylor. She was blacked out drunk and didn't remember even consenting to have sex, regardless of them talking and liking each other before. That's a sex crime in itself. As for Tate knowing she was so intoxicated and letting his wife and mother of his kids go off with a man that she wasn't capable of making any kind of decisions, regardless if she wanted to or not, is irrelevant and irresponsible. But then again, any man that has the idea of swinging, that's to be expected. Just because you and Tate didn't have an emotional affair, you still participated inappropriate acts and the I'm just reading you exactly what she's saying. I'm not I can't fix her grammar. I mean, AI could, but I can't. Yeah, the Shikava, they'll make a big deal about it. You still participated inappropriate acts and the only people involved that was truly innocent were all your children. It sucks. There's no periods, by the way, this is just all run runoun sentence. The only people involved that was truly innocent were all your children. It sucks because the kids are the ones that paid the price for all your bad decisions. Okay, So here's so this is Tate writing commenting publicly. He says my Da tribe, to quote Grandma, I've stayed quiet on this subject out of protection of my children. However, staying silent doesn't feel like an ethical move at this point, given the agregion nature of what's been recently said by Leanne. Leanne, let me refresh your memory. I called your daughter that night multiple times, asking her to come home, and she refused, telling me to leave her alone because she was venting to her friend, who randomly picked her up without my knowledge. I had no choice but to respect her request. I was at home with my kids and received a call from McKenna around midnight that something was wrong and that both Taylor and Braden had turned off their phones. I had no idea. She invited him over to her friend's house. By the way, I had to bring my sleepy kids over to McKenna's so I could find your daughter. Braiden had a tesla, so McKenna could honk the horn remotely so I could determine the exact home she was at. She invited him over that night, and she continued to sleep with him after being caught FYI. She actually had sobered up when I found her. However, she didn't want to discuss what happened. I asked her the next day and she claimed nothing happened and that they just talked. She only confessed the affair the following day because McKenna discovered Taylor and Braiden's text history on his laptop. It confirmed everything these two were up to. The night I learned about the affair, I was in the kitchen sobbing while Taylor sat on the stairs stoically staring at me. I was expressing my feelings of anger and betrayal. She looked at me while I was crying and grinned and said, do you want me to tell you more? She then proceeded to share very hurtful, graphic details of all the things her and Braiden did behind our backs, aside from sleeping with each other with excitement. The enjoyment of others suffering is something I've never understood. For the record, we weren't swingers. The need for a quote open relationship was one sided. It wasn't planned or my idea to do that. In fact, I pretended to be sick the first time your daughter asked to do it. I own the fact that I could have been a better husband and family leader, and that's a mistake I've already addressed and learned from. Leanne. Is not your place or appropriate to publicly speak about events you weren't involved in. I have withheld creepy I cring. Oh my god. Yeah, but I mean, I'm sorry, but the whole like trying to reframe, I mean, the Taylor's whole, Like I'm such a victim. All my friends are so mean to me, all men are like have been abusive to me. It's like, right, I'm just picturing her sitting there, going you want to hear more?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I go and lose my mind. I mean, she's outrageous. Yeah she's she's And I still I get myself really mad because I still can't believe that the Bachelor producers were like, yeah, this is the one. Like their lack let's say that, okay part of them. Maybe we're like, yeah, we want a little edge. Let's we need to like kind of get with the times. We're antiquated, we need you know, Okay, but like their lack of looking into people's lives is starting to really really piss me.
Speaker 2: Off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like the amount of people that are just really bad that they bring on that show and just not you know, what the.
Speaker 5: Fuck, but then not only that, but then make her the bachelorette, right, I mean, she's she's been like this week we've we started watching Secret Wives of Mormon Wives from season one and she was opening scene she was being arrested.
Speaker 2: Right, So they're like, yep, got to get her in there. I got to put a thirty guys to date her. She's got I mean, come on.
Speaker 3: It's so dangerous to the guy. I mean, not to be cheesy, because these guys weren't great.
Speaker 2: Some of them were. Some of them we would protect.
Speaker 3: Some of them were like oh please, Yeah, it was a bad group because that's of course who they're gonna put with her.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, so as you can imagine, most people are on the side of him.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I wanted to push back a little bit before we get to Bravo because when we did our reality round up last week, we were talking about it came up like how much it costs to make The Bachelor a season? And you look something up and I thought about it, and I was like, there's no way. I think whatever you saw it said it was like forty million a season.
Speaker 2: It was too high.
Speaker 3: There's no way it costs as much as whatever that thing said, because there are movies that they've made for less than that, like not even that long ago. There's no way The Bachelor costs forty million a season. Do you think, Like, I'm not. I'm not pushing back on you. I'm pushing back on whatever information you found. I do wonder if it was Chad GBT, who sometimes steers us wrong.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know. I'm sure it definitely didn't cost that much during COVID and they stopped traving.
Speaker 3: I mean, and as I said, you know, like working on ship like it just I know that the budgets are big, but they're definitely not forty million. You know, there's just no way. But I now, I wonder what if it's all goes to Jesse. Jesse's like thirty five million or nothing, or I walk and like, we could probably just get a lot of people to do this.
Speaker 2: Then Chris Harrison comes back. They're like, would you do it for a sandwich? And He's like, I mean yeah, helly, yeah yeah. I mean he's like, what kind of sandwich is like a good from like a del Like are you making it from like house.
Speaker 3: Bread or is it like from a deli housepread, which does make a difference. Yeah, yeah, okay, So I'm looking up what you said. So AI comes up with a full season of the Bachelor franchise costs between twenty and sixty million dollars to produce. That does come up on AI. But I am but you don't believe it. I do not believe that that is correct. That is what I did not know that the leads. The lead makes one hundred to one hundred and twenty thousand per season.
Speaker 2: Did you know that? Yeah? I did know that, but that's not very much money considering the whole budget.
Speaker 3: Person, do they all make money just being on the show? Is that why they don't think on the show? I don't think they know. They don't They did like fly them the what they give as a so sometimes AI will give a little link to what they say, so it's like it could be sixty million in season, and then they just link to an Instagram link, which is not like a real It's just like also AI, so AI is linking to AI here? Oh I believe that you know what I could ask my friend who is an executive producer on The Bachelor, you know what done?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 3: Could have just done that. I'm going to ask them right now, do it you? Why didn't you lead us to our next story? And maybe he'll get back to me in the meantime.
Speaker 2: All right, So there's this, there's a story that that is going to lead us to another story about Croy Junior. I imagine you guys have heard about this. Let's see it says this was reported on with just the court documents and done as respectfully as possible. I still can't believe Kim's response, or maybe I'm not surprised, but calling a child a woman just sometimes saying nothing is better. So let's should we just hear what this is?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is awful. Trigger trigger trigger, trigger, trigger trigger. Croy Bierman Junior kJ teenage son of Kim Zolziak. He's charged with two felonies and he has no bond. It's fifteen, it's fifteen years old. Okay, let's listen to what this is. We can always cut it out if we don't hate, if we hate it.
Speaker 4: I have gone through the Corey Beerman Junior arrest documents and court records that we have as of now, and I'm going to go through them with you. From this point forward, I'm going to refer to Corey Junior, just says kJ.
Speaker 2: To make it easier.
Speaker 4: We are going to have to handle this case and going over the documents a little differently than some of the other cases that I'm able to kind of dive right into, just due to the ages of the people involved. But first, please understand I need to run this edsa disclaimer first. The following video is a documentary analysis of a sensitive criminal case involving minors. This content is presented strictly for educational, historical, and public safety awareness purposes. We do not exploit your sense sasualized events discussed and strictly six persenting that that's available due to the public. Due to the nature of the topic, your discussion is strongly advised. Welcome to the light true crime. Let's get into the details of this case and what's going on. Let's start with the obvious here. kJ is fifteen years old. He's in high school, and a case like this that involves a minor that is with the juvenile core is typically something that has sealed records.
Speaker 2: However, this one is not, and there's a reason for that.
Speaker 4: Let's start with just going off the charges he is being charged with. The warrants that we're filed with a felony at asodomy and felony aggravated will say, intimate battery. What makes this different and why this is public record and why we're going to discuss this in the way we can is because the Alpha Retta Police Department out of Georgia has confirmed he is being charged as an adult. So in a case where the age of fifteen, we were typically not see court documents, the arrests information, or even photos that are taken for juvenile detention.
Speaker 2: That's why we have this here.
Speaker 4: It is deemed an adult case as of this time, and this is a defendant kJ that we will be discussing in this case.
Speaker 2: That's kind of long. We want me to you want to just skip the rest and I'll you know, I think still we'll just yeah because it's so yeah, it's dark. Yeah, it's pretty dark. Think you do it? Because I was like, I don't even know ifout want to. I mean, we are doing a theme, as you're about to find out of juvenile detention. Mm hmmm. And he's being charged as an adult because of the severe nature of the alleged crime, so it's aggravated felony charges, but they can't put him with adult felon so he's in juvenile detention right now. I'm understanding that Kim is sticking up for him and calling the girl a woman.
Speaker 3: Oh like she oh, she's not like she has an agency kind of thing. What she's trying to say, yeah, m of saying yeah, uh yeah, So, I mean she's a terrible, terrible But I mean, I know you didn't watch Atlanta.
Speaker 2: I don't think did you watch her season? I watched, Yeah, I watched the beginning the first couple of seasons. Yeah, she's awful. Yeah, I'm just trying to see how much if we want any other detail, maybe not. It's it's just bad. It's a it's an essay.
Speaker 3: It's as it happened at a gym.
Speaker 2: In a sauna. That's right. It was a co ed sauna, yes, it says. The warrant states that he restrained a fifteen year old girl acquaintance and basically raped her in a gym changing area. It says Kim and legal representatives have strongly denied the allegations, calling them false and deeply troubling. But you know, obviously they had enough on him. We don't, we don't know. But what came up for me was just how many kids of real housewives have been arrested, Like it's kind of insane when you consider, I mean, I guess when Well, here's the thing you have to consider, Like the numbers there have there's a certain amount of franchises. A lot of those franchises have repeat, you know, the same people are on the show. So it's not like you have that many opportunities for these kids to be like fucked up. But I'll read you just a couple of them I have. I have a bunch, all right. So, daughter of Luanne, Victoria de la SEPs, she was arrested in twenty seventeen for a dui. She was twenty two, Okay, and this was a this was kind of a recent one, Milania Judice, Oh no, this is a different time. Let's see, she received a speeding ticket though she's not based. Okay, that one doesn't really matter. Yeah, I mean theyo. So Gina's son was arrested in twenty ten for suspicion of felony battery after a fight. Okay, I have some good ones. Well done. Here we go, it's a different one. Okay, So we have CROI. We have kJ already. Arianna Berman, so that's the daughter of him. Okay, arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence and traffic violations. So she's been arrested for drunk driving and her son has been arrested for aggravated sodomy. So that she's doing great. Yeah, we know that Nimi Leaks's son, Bryson, has been arrested multiple times for possession, shoplifting, providing a false name for police. He's been that kid's been in a lot of trouble. I love the false name. Michael Jackson. Yeah, now Michael Jackson. Did Lori Peterson's son did he pass away?
Speaker 3: I don't Josh Peter keep up with the Orange County early Orange County.
Speaker 2: I don't know much about them.
Speaker 3: I never really knew who that was when they were like I remember watching and just being so bored by her that I didn't take her in.
Speaker 2: Hold on a second. Let me just see. Oh he yeah, he died unfortunately, but before that, I mean, this is just this is these people are sad, but he was. He was arrested for drug possession and attempted murder. Oh, and then I think he died of an OD. Don't forget Let's not forget about Tamra's son Ryan. Oh, he's been arrested multiple times, including domestic violence. So he's fucked up. Then, Alexa Curtain, Yeah, didn't you make like.
Speaker 3: Like things like he's going to murder transper Like, Yeah, he was making.
Speaker 2: But I never like to stop reminding people of that. Yeah, he's horrible. He's just a vile, vile person. And it's yeah, it's hard because you know Tamra, I mean, we like the fact that she's on the right side of things, yeah politically, but it's like, okay, but you're hard.
Speaker 3: We don't know what that's like the kid, you might not say anything. You know, she's doing her best there, Yeah, you know what I mean. Like she's she just doesn't want to get in. She wants him to get better. She doesn't think going public about not agreeing and she think she did say I don't agree with him, Yeah on that, Yeah she did. We'll give her, well, we'll.
Speaker 2: Give her that. Let's see Alexa Curtain. Remember Lynn Curtin from OC. Yeah, kind of the drink she poured the drink camera. Yeah, I don't think she knows. She wasn't the one who poured a drink. She like made, She made cuffs, remember her. She like made jewelry. She was, she was, It doesn't really matter. I don't remember her daughter was arrested for drug on drug related charges and later for property vandalism. A guy, son of Alexia Napola from Real Households of Miami was arrested for marijuana possession and a physical altercation. And then we got the Victoria the less SEPs.
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess if you I wonder if you just took a sample size. You know, a lot of these people are wealthy, privileged people, and I want to be as a example of those kind of people anyway, regardless of reality shows, if you'd have that, Yeah, what.
Speaker 2: About the Gia song.
Speaker 3: Don't forget first of all, Jia Judaice thriving over on that dumbass show Next Gen, which I do not watch.
Speaker 2: I do draw a line somewhere, Guys, I can't. I can't with that.
Speaker 3: But you know, it's all the kids, speaking of which it's reality show stars kids right, and we're they're the next generation. But I can't see Gia's face without singing her song that she sang to her family.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I know, I think about it all the time, and I know it was very sweet and sad, and if you really watch it again, you're like, oh my god, this this little girl was hurting with this family.
Speaker 2: But wick end up in the moment and trying to do other things, and Teresa's not really getting it.
Speaker 3: Teresa's sort of like, Okay, that's a nice song, you know, or whatever. You could even see the dad, even the fucked up dad was like looked upset, like uh oh right, Oh, but so GA's killing it. That's all I have to say about that. Wow.
Speaker 2: Did you know that Bella Hadid got a duy at seventeen years old? Oh? I forgot about them. They did. So that's who would you say is the most famous of the Bravo stars.
Speaker 3: It would be Gigi Hadid, right, Like, that's probably it of a kid. Nobody's as far as the kids, Yeah yeah, I mean nobody else even really wanted to. I've noticed that a lot of these Orange Counts, i mean, Reality housewives kids don't want to be in the spotlight. I mean you really some of them were very protective of their kids, Like Ramona's daughter wasn't trying to be an actors, Like they would appear here and there, but they weren't. They weren't pursuing that. Yeah, that's interesting. They just had to kind of suffer it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Their moms were just so thirsty that there was nothing to do. Yeah, but interesting. All right, you guys, Well reality.
Speaker 2: Started being assholesre we go, there you go. All right, thanks so much, guys, Bye bye,