Speaker 1: Thank you, ladies and gentlemen for checking out Going Deeper. I'm your host, Matt, and I've got a great show planned for you today. You'll know my next guest from her appearances on such websites as Big Tit, Creampie, and Cherrypimps dot com. You find links to all of our social media at Stephanie the Stripper dot Com links in the episode description as always, but I do want to recommend you go and check out her only fans at Stephanie the Stripper. Ladies and gentlemen join me in welcoming the stunning Stephanie. Love Stephanie, How are you tonight? How are you not bad? Not bad at all? Uh, it seems like the last I've had so many interviews as I'm preparing for this new season, but I've never had such a overflow in a good way of girls who really started out stripping first. It seems like, Yeah, a lot of the old interviews I did was a girl. Oh, I decided I want to get in the porn. I'm just going to go right in the porn. Or if I'm talking to new where girls, oh, I'll go right through. The only fans are out. You were actually a dancer first? Can it seems like right? Was that currt?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I was for thirteen years.
Speaker 1: I mean, so you are a vet vet when it comes to that, right, Yeah. Let me ask how did you initially get your start in stripping? I guess because that would be your entrance into the adult entertains.
Speaker 2: I started stripping when I was nineteen.
Speaker 3: I would have started at eighteen, but the laws in Nebraska said that you have to be nineteen to be an adult. And I mean I started I think a month after my nineteenth birthday, went to the strip club, got a job.
Speaker 1: Now was that just? I mean, so, I mean you were settling it, you were dead saying it wasn't one of those things.
Speaker 2: I walked in there with a trench coat and a bikini and I open it up. It was like hire me, and yeah they hired me.
Speaker 1: Okay, So then I have to assist you must have been like super fun fucking girl in high school.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was known for, uh probably being the easiest girl.
Speaker 1: So I read a little back history on you, and maybe we can touch on that if you're comfortable talking about it, because it was in the notes. But I mean, was that without revealing you know the rest. Was that a real problem for your high school in the area you were in a little bit?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I was literally like I was getting gang banged by like four guys at once, multiple times at parties and everything until I was known as like the in school and I ended up getting it expelled my junior year, and I was like, cool, I can reinvent myself at a new school. But then I went to like a tiny little farmer's school and I walked in and they're.
Speaker 2: All like, oh, there's a sun.
Speaker 1: So okay, so let me ask you. How were you raised? That makes it such.
Speaker 3: A a oh Mormon mord that's the part you're looking for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I was from Salt Lake City, Utah.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, So so that was just a hard rebel then, right, it.
Speaker 2: Seems like any rebelling I could do.
Speaker 3: I was also a middle child, so like you know, at middle child syndrome, bipolar, and they tried to raise me Mormon.
Speaker 2: So all those combined, yeah, I was getting gang banged.
Speaker 1: All of those things combined just did not mesh with what you personally wanted to do. So you had to back that shit out. I get it. So Okay, you're that young, you can gang? What is how do you even initiate that? I guess if you look like you and you're being fun, there's no guy that's gonna say no. But I think he was.
Speaker 3: I would literally be like, bring that guy in the room, Bring that guy, like it was always beginning.
Speaker 1: You know what, though, you're fun in bubbly, so you're not like you maybe weren't that girl that was sleeping around in high school that people were like, oh that is that Stephanie and blah blah blah. I think you were more like guys were probably pining over you. Like guys were like, yoh, and it's like, hey, I might get a chance with Stephanie this weekend, but you got to bring three other guys with you. It's like, oh, okay, all right whatever. As long as I get my chance at Stephanie, we're all good to go, you know. So you started dancing in the Braska Big Club, small club, what are we talking about?
Speaker 2: A really small club and was run by the.
Speaker 3: Hell's Angels, So it was definitely an experience to go through. I worked there only for like, at first a few weeks, and I really didn't like it. So I quit, I went down the road, like, got married, worked a call center, all that kind of stuff. And then after my first divorce, I'm like, let's go back to the strip club.
Speaker 2: And then I stripped all through my second marriage.
Speaker 3: And I mean I just was stripping probably like eight months ago.
Speaker 2: I was freed for years.
Speaker 1: Now, let me ask you, do you have Okay? So eight months ago when you quit, were you feature dancing?
Speaker 2: No? I still feature.
Speaker 3: I just mean like working as I was working at an Iowa club.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, wow, you you love that whole Midwestern thing.
Speaker 2: Huh. It seems like I hate the Midwest. I hate it.
Speaker 3: But going into a Midwest club looking the way I do, I definitely get a lot of.
Speaker 1: Attention, good or band, because I could see it going either way good.
Speaker 3: I just can't wear makeup. If I wear makeup, I won't make any money. But if I go in there with no makeup, I will make fucking thousands.
Speaker 1: So wait, yeah, the makeup. You do your makeup very well. It seems like I think.
Speaker 3: Guys just they want a more obtainable girl and girls that wear makeup.
Speaker 2: I guess I have no idea. I literally kept spreadsheets and I was like Okay, absolutely, no, eyelinder.
Speaker 1: I know what's so funny say that? And maybe you're serious, but you're laughing at it. I think strippers are the greatest salespeople in the world. I think they understand trends better than anyone. I think they understand customers better than anyone. You're selling, honestly, the world's greatest product, if we're being honest. But the guy is coming in with the intention of spending as little money as possible and getting as much mileage as possible is what I think like the average consumer. Right.
Speaker 2: So, and.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say I say this every interview now that I've done with a dancer, and I'll continue to say this. There is no better feeling from a guy who is not quote unquote a mark. And I don't want to say that in a negative way. But then watching the guy in the corner who's like, Nope, I'm just hanging with my friends. I'm gonna have a couple of drinks. I'm gonna spend ten bucks. And then when they take Stephanie Love to the back and come back for the third trip to the ATM, I'm like, oh, she got them. Like seeing that is that is that a good feel if you know.
Speaker 3: Yes, I like it when they leave with their wallet's empty and like they can't take out anymore.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me let me make the baby puts.
Speaker 2: A hold on it. That's where we saw.
Speaker 1: Now, now here's the thing. A lot of people look at big corporations as being negative for like, you know, taken, not taking. You're not taking advantage of a person. There. That's what I was trying to get to in my question. It's that, unlike someone who buys a product that breaks and there's no warranty and there's none of that, you're providing a fun night, like the most exciting night this guy's probably ever had. So most of these guys are willing to spend the money. Have you ever had a guy come back the next day and be like, that was my mortgage. I can't imagine it. I would personally be way too embarrassed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was one guy. He was younger.
Speaker 3: I worked at an eighteen and up club, and I believe he was about nineteen years old, and he's eight hundred in a row, fifty dollars a dance, just playing with my feet. He was obsessed with my feet and the next day he comes in with his roommate and I was like, hey, let's go back, Like I was.
Speaker 2: So excited, and he's like, I'm not allowed to. And his roommate was like, fuck you, he can't pay his rent this month.
Speaker 3: And so I saw him like sitting in the back corner. I guess he was d d for his friend or whatever. So he still had to go to the strip club, but his friend was punishing him. And that was the only time that I was like, damn well, at least he learned a life lesson.
Speaker 2: Don't spend all your money on a stripper.
Speaker 1: They should do strippers like flight attendants walk around with credit card sign ups with like good cash advances. We'll process them right in the back. We'll just give you the cash advance right off of the cord, put it in your hand. Stephanie'll bring it out to you that fuck yeah. All right. So the smaller club you started, I mean run by the Hell's Angels. My next question was gonna be how rowdy of a club was it.
Speaker 2: Oh, it was pretty rowdy.
Speaker 3: I actually refused to work weekends because of all the fighting and stuff. Because also working at a club run by the Hell's Angels It wasn't like who started the fight lost their job, it was who won the fight kept their job.
Speaker 2: So these girls are fighting.
Speaker 3: I mean I saw girls get stomped on like stairs, almost could buy cars.
Speaker 2: It was insane. And then like the customers, customers would get in fights and like girls would get hit on stage. So I would just work weekdays for it was like low key, easy money. Like few girls in the club.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a couple of times they went in on weekends, I walked out.
Speaker 2: It was yeah, it was pretty crazy.
Speaker 3: The whole club ended up getting bulldozed because it was so bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, they just had I'm blessed and had holy water thrown on it. I understand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they threw the owner of the club off the Mormon Bridge. Coincidentally, he lived. He didn't die, he lived. But yeah, and then they pulled.
Speaker 2: Us the club.
Speaker 3: I didn't pay taxes, I guess, so then the club was looked at bad.
Speaker 2: It was a whole thing.
Speaker 1: Oh I thought he didn't pay taxes, so they threw him off the bridge. That's how the government feels, like, Oh, okay, okay, it wasn't the irs.
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean it could have been.
Speaker 1: So let me, do you like, okay, do you like feature dancing as your own personal preference? And then also any of the clubs you worked in when you worked as a dancer, did you like feature dances because I could I could see it or dancers coming to your club. I could see it going both ways as.
Speaker 3: A future dancers worked at a club with feature dancers, They've all talked about how they used to do that, they used to do that in the past, but like, I've never actually worked at a club with feature dancers, and so being a feature dancer myself, I fucking love it. And I've worked at clubs where the girls won't look at me, they won't speak to me anything, And then I worked at clubs where they're tipping me more than the customers are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, And do you just feel it right away when you walk into a club where it's going to be negative like that?
Speaker 3: Definitely, And I've learned I do make a lot more money in the clubs where the girls aren't nice to me, which is kind of funny, but whatever, Well, it's the smaller clubs where they're not so money hungry and so feisty.
Speaker 2: Those are the clubs that, like, the girls are nice.
Speaker 1: Well you know what too, though obviously a future dancer, you're going to be bringing in more. That's why it's always like, I don't know if I were if I was a girl working in a club, if i'd like it or dislike it, because yes, we're getting in twice three times as much traffic, but at the same time, they're all here for you, so I would just be like, Hi, second choice over here.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I'm also really bad at being aggressive.
Speaker 3: So if any of these girls know me, like the girls at the club, that I will play house that I work, you know occasionally now I'll go back like every six months.
Speaker 2: Uh, they love it.
Speaker 3: Don't come to work that day because they know how fie I am. And I don't approach customers unless it comes with me. I'm not talking to you because I'm actually shy.
Speaker 2: On camera. I'm not shy, but the second the camera's off, I'm so fucking shy. I don't know why.
Speaker 3: And so I'm definitely I bring in a lot of people, but I don't take all their money.
Speaker 1: So sure, okay, that's nice.
Speaker 3: Unless I know specifically that I can, then I will. There's no regulars at the.
Speaker 1: Club I got was there was a great analogy. I know it's ridiculous to say it like this, but there was a great analogy on Shark Tank one time. Mark Cuban said it's better to own twenty percent of a watermelon than one hundred percent of a cherry. Something along those lines. So, yes, maybe I'm not going to be getting as many dances, but there's three, four or five times as many opportunities to do that. So I think that's when the salesperson really comes out. It's like, Oh, I know you're waiting for Stephanie, but why don't you come back with a dance for me. I'll save your spot in line here. But yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it's also listening, they do have to like stand in the line and wait for time with me, which I love.
Speaker 1: Do you like that the doting over you?
Speaker 3: The I love that they line up And like at WNG Club in New York City, they weren't allowed to speak to me without handing me money.
Speaker 2: They treated me like I was the fucking president, Like.
Speaker 3: I had my private security watch me from the stage to my private room, and like some guy tried to talk.
Speaker 2: To me that I knew and he's like no, and then he had to wait in line.
Speaker 1: And Wow, I was at Exotica with my wife and I had interviewed someone. Honestly, I cannot remember who it was now. Unfortunately it's it's I've just interviewed so many people at this point, and uh, I was like, you know, I had a picture. I was like, like a screenshot of the interview we did. I was like, I'd like to go get the signed by that person. I think it would be kind of cool, you know. Yeah, Jen, Jen's my wife. We're walking around Exotica and I'm like, oh my god, these people are waiting in a line. Who's waiting in a fucking line? And it wraps around the entire thing. And I get to the front of that line and I go, that's the person I want the autograph from next time. Next time we will grab them.
Speaker 2: But I just it was probably Adrianatucheg.
Speaker 3: She has the longest lines I've ever fucking seen, and she's admitted in many podcasts is because she makes out with all of her fans. She will make out with every single man who stands in her line.
Speaker 2: She just like, more power to you, Like she is very, very in the fucking all of her fans.
Speaker 3: And I wish I could be so accommodating, but I already get sick at every fucking exotica.
Speaker 2: My first one, I made out with way too many people.
Speaker 3: Now I don't even kiss people like I'll give them little pecks on the cheek, and I'm still getting sick.
Speaker 2: So I love to it.
Speaker 1: I've been to a few of them now at this point, since I've been doing the show, and you know, I actually do you like events like that? In person?
Speaker 3: I have social anxiety, so it's really really hard for me. But at the same time, I have a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: So it's just I go in between wanting to fucking screaming cry and oh my god, this is so much fun.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's just an injury. I actually when I went last year, I felt I felt really bad for a lot of the performers because it seemed like for the first time. Now again, this could just be fucking New Jersey, who knows, but for the first time, the guys were a lot more The guys I had seen were a lot more like demanding, like uh, you know, oh, I'm gonna take a picture with you. There's like grabs going on without asking about it, and the girls.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and I have a fucking cunt. I backhanded a few guys. I've definitely hit a few guys. The last of Zotokovs that I was walking around and I was like, the next guy to fucking touch my body is goddamn getting it. And then some guys that come sit on my lap and I just started screaming and braiding him, and he went to the ATM.
Speaker 2: He did good.
Speaker 3: He came back with money, but but I was so fucking annoyed with him. I wouldn't even take his money. I say, I give it to my friend. I don't want you to touch me. That's crazy, Like, I mean, all you gotta do to fucking put your arm around me or take a photo is twenty fuck dollars. And then all these guys coming so entitled, Oh well, you're walking around naked, I can take a photo of you.
Speaker 2: No, I'm walking around naked.
Speaker 3: Hand me twenty fucking dollars and then you can take a photo of.
Speaker 1: The worst part was, though these guys, I agree with you one thousand percent. I'd throw those fuckers out. But the worst part was these guys were paying. And then it was immediately like, oh, now I get to do whatever, and it's like, hey, Bud, you don't you don't, yeah.
Speaker 2: And that is a problem.
Speaker 3: I have a really injured nipple right now, and that was a problem because then a guy came and grabbed my boob and he actually re ripped it open. It was so shut a couple months ago from my piercing being ripped out, as that happened in February, and then in April at Exotica, a guy grabbed my boob so hard that it actually reopened, and when I took my pastry off.
Speaker 2: I was covered in blood.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: Probably should have went to the hospital that night, but I wanted to get some sleep.
Speaker 1: I think that's fair. Yeah, so, and I.
Speaker 2: Thought one more day of exotica.
Speaker 3: So every single time a man handed me money, I was like, do not touch my fucking tip.
Speaker 2: I was like, you can nicely touch this.
Speaker 3: And they're a little traumatized by the way I speak to them. But I really learned now I've done like six exoticas that you have to be a fucking bit.
Speaker 2: These men will act like they're in control and they're not. They're not.
Speaker 1: I love how you're talking about in control as your camera falls down.
Speaker 2: I know, I came back the dipod.
Speaker 1: And we're going to take a.
Speaker 2: Head of security.
Speaker 3: I'm a fucking bitch, and I'll be like, I'm gonna call Jeff head of security every tide.
Speaker 1: Well, I saw it was funny. I brought my way and my wife is is a little more vanilla. You know, she'll help me get the show. But when I brought her, Alex Cole, we were waiting in line because I had emailed her. We had exchanges about setting up an interview, and I just went to say, hey, this is me in person. You know I would love to still do this if as possible. So the guy before us paid for a five minute foot session or something where she was just rub her feet and I'm telling jennego go around the side and peak, and she goes, I don't want to go look. I go go look at that man having feet jammed in this and she goes, okay, and she looked and she goes, I don't know that this world is for me. I go, this world is exactly for me. Nothing is better than some man going here's fifty dollars. Would you please put your foot in my mouth in front of thousands of I think it's so funny and fun and I fucking like it. You like it right right.
Speaker 3: I had a guy come up to me at his entire instagram was pictures of my feet from professional videos and he's like, three hundred dollars come up to my hotel room. And I'm really in a femdom, so I like grading guys and I was like, no, you little.
Speaker 2: Fucking bitch, get on the goddamn ground now. And I have a video of three hundred dollars. I made him cash at me before we started, and it's in fun. Everybody had exoticaon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's throwing my foot and he loved it.
Speaker 1: Stephanie, you were so much fun. Let's take a quick break. We'll be right back. I want to play a game. I got some more questions for you about content in the future, folks. I'm talking to Stephanie Love today. You can find her at Stephanie Thestripper dot com links to all of our social media. Make sure you follow it there. But most importantly, I want to recommend you follower at Stephanie the Stripper on only Fans go sign up. It's so important to these people that they know they have your support. Otherwise the content drives up. If you're not selling, you're not making. What's the You know you're gonna put Stephanie in a fucking office somewhere working nine to five. If you don't go sign up on only fans at Stephanie the Stripper, we will be right back after this.
Speaker 4: If you have that gotta finish feeling that just won't quit, would mistress be disappointed in the seed you've spilled? Now might be the time to try gun tracks. Goon Tracks, the first clinically tested y WF two ejaculate inhibitor, allows Mommy's pay pigs to pound all day without the complications of post nut clarity. Side effects include loss of income, loss of home, loss of family, backed up prostate homicidal rage, and dry basketball shorts. So, if you're a quick shooter with a family that you're ready to ignore, he doctor and see if goon Trex is right for you. Goon Trecks, keep it in all night and get back to gooning for Goddess. Brought to you by your worst friend dot.
Speaker 2: Com, and.
Speaker 1: We're back. I am here today with Stephanie Love, Stephanie the strip I just want to keep calling you Stephanie the Stripper, though I don't know that was my first porn name.
Speaker 2: My old agent changed it, so you can just call.
Speaker 1: Metee Stephanie Stephanie Love. You've earned your name, Stephanie Love. You can find her Stephanie the Stripper dot com. But I also want to recommend make sure you check out her only fans at Stephanie the Stripper. Stephanie. I want to play a game here with you today. You consider yourself a pretty intelligent person recently. Okay, that makes that That means there's only one of us on this that is intelligent, because as I try and play this.
Speaker 3: Game, it is I did have like a four point zero on college and everything.
Speaker 2: But you know that got me so far.
Speaker 1: It's funny. I was doing an interview with someone the other day and we were just talking and she was talking about how she likes to be gang bang blah blah blah, this and that, and then she tells me, She's like, so, I'm actually a doctor in my real life. Like she is a doctor and I work in clinical research. I'm like, the two of us are here curing cancer while also talking about how you like to get gang banged. It's a cool world we live in, right, all right, Stephanie, let's play lude letters. Okay, Stephanie, have you ever played S categories?
Speaker 3: Oh I'm dyslexic, So now I'm gonna look like a fucking idiot.
Speaker 2: No shit, I don't know spelling. Yeah no, I'm not intelligence lexicas.
Speaker 3: Fun.
Speaker 1: It's all fun. It's just fun. We're just gonna have fun. I have to use chat GPT to come up with these answers a lot of the time. Okay, So here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna give you the question. You give me a short answer, right. I know that sounds stupid, but there's no correct answer. As long as you say something, you get a point. So here's an example. Ready, name a car.
Speaker 2: Company a car company.
Speaker 1: Forward, name a computer company boom two for two. See how easy that is. You're great. And here's the tough part. Every one of your answers has to begin with the same letter. Okay, okay, the letter was randomly selected for you before the game. Your letter is H as in happy. Yes. I know, I just made a field goal symbol, like if we're playing fucking yeah, but it's a I have ten questions for you. You will have sixty nine seconds to answer all of them. You can pass at any time. We'll come back to them if you'd like to pass. Some are sex related and some are wor just world related or whatever. I don't know. Okay, the dyslexic thing really flew me off. Threw me off because I am I am too a little bit, so I'm like, oh shit, I'm struggling even read the directions of this fucking thing. We are screwed here, all right, Stephanie. At the end of me reading the first question, your time will start. Okay, everything out of your mouth for the next sixty nine seconds has to begin with the letter H. Otherwise you don't get a point. Pass at any time. We'll come back to it. Are you ready to go?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Three? Okay, Sorry, there's no countdown. I read the thing. Okay, Number one. Name a sex position or act and job. Name something to drink, but there you go. Name a body part to come on and okay, a female name Anna, Okay, name a porn websitehot.
Speaker 2: Moostfuck dot com. My first one.
Speaker 1: Name a fashion brand?
Speaker 2: Fuck that topic? Is that a fashion brand?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Thirty seconds? Left? Something you like about a male performer.
Speaker 2: Happiness.
Speaker 1: Name a food brand a dog?
Speaker 2: Is that a food brand?
Speaker 1: Not a brand? Oh?
Speaker 2: Fuck?
Speaker 1: Where you put on honeybuns? Honey, you're good. You win ten points ten seconds. The name of a celebrity you'd fuck.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's Ledger even with him, Dad, let's sho him.
Speaker 1: Make it three seconds? Make up a porn title. Time is up? Objective? Honey, hand job Honey's three? Uh uh. You know see, that's literally all that's coming up. You got nine out of ten, though for someone who is that's phenomenal For someone who claims to be dyslexic. I don't believe it. I think you read everything very well and visualize read. That was part of what health Stephanie. I want to talk about some of your content. What type of content do you like to produce, either for your own stuff or what type of stuff do you like to shoot for mainstream?
Speaker 3: My favorite is being outnumbered by men, so as many men as possible, That's really my favorite.
Speaker 1: That's my favorite to watch too. If I'm being honest, I've gotten to the point where I'm going to have to come full circle in my porn watching and go back to like innocent kissing and stuff, because at some point. I know, but you can only add so I guess that's not true. Huh, you can't only add so many men.
Speaker 3: I like, I have to watch two going into a woman at once to come if there's not too, like some sort of double penetration, whether it's double badge, double anal, or DP, I need it.
Speaker 1: Now, what's that come from? Do you like just the attention on the Yeah.
Speaker 2: I really like the attention on the girl.
Speaker 3: And then I had never been double badged sintil a year ago, and the second it happened to me, it became an obsession, and so I really liked the double bad.
Speaker 1: What's that feel like? Can you describe it?
Speaker 2: I like, give them birth?
Speaker 3: I kind of like giving birth, just stretch the fuck out. Like if you look up the pictures of me, it says Mormon mill does double badge, Like, I look like.
Speaker 2: I'm giving a fucking.
Speaker 1: I've always wondered. Okay, obviously important, everything's acceptable, everything's good. But both guys in a double badge, aren't they half working themselves off based on you and half on themselves.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like them two guys together.
Speaker 3: Great guys don't like it, they'll do it, But I like doing it with bisexual men because then they like really don't mind having their bike just grub it up against another one, so like, at least in DP there's that little bit of skin.
Speaker 2: But I mean they got that.
Speaker 1: That's fair. What number? I actually talked about this with a new girl the other day and I found it interesting. What number do you consider the minimum for a gang bang?
Speaker 2: Probably four?
Speaker 1: Okay, air tight, one around, she said. Now, I don't know, maybe maybe this speaks to her what her career is going to be in the future. She said, minimum of six okay, two holes, three holes, one in each hand is five and then one guy. That's what I said to her. One guy just kind of hanging out like looking like that's you know, not a good spot, all right? All right? So you say no because when I google.
Speaker 3: Gang bang on porn Hub, I like the minimums four usually because that's my go to google every morning to get out of bed.
Speaker 1: Some people go to MSN News, but no, not not Stephani. They love here. So what how many have you shot with?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 1: Like? What is the most amount? Again, I'm getting to an escalating point where I'm like, you've.
Speaker 2: Never done a gang bang on camera?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's really upsetting it I've been I just signed with my fourth agent, and every single time I signed with a agent, I'm like, please get me a gang bang.
Speaker 2: And I haven't got one yet.
Speaker 3: I think because I don't do anal and that's why they haven't booked me for a gang bang, which doesn't make sense because they can double badget just as easy.
Speaker 2: But I've never done one.
Speaker 3: But I have done like an orgy where he took nine guys at once, but I had to share it with another girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but nine on two is pretty good. Four and a half for one.
Speaker 2: There was three other girls, actually three Yeah, okay, well one of them out of the video.
Speaker 1: But did you really why I was that? You don't have to tell me.
Speaker 2: She was just the fucking ho. I didn't like her. She was the bad kind of hou. She had a bad attitude and she started a lot of shit. She got picked out of AVN over her attitude. So I mean I wasn't the only one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, So that that's that's a great one. How do you decide who you're going to work with in terms of your own content?
Speaker 3: At that time, I had a brand manager and after that orgy. I fired my brand manager and said, no man will ever dictate who I fuck. I mean, mainstream is one thing, but this was a clap gone absolutely fucking shit and ruined like ninety percent of people's avns. Not this year, but the year before. Like this orgy literally ruined the AVNS for everybody.
Speaker 5: And so.
Speaker 2: I'm just very picky. I'm very very picky now.
Speaker 1: But wait why it ruined because she lied about a test.
Speaker 3: She lied about a test, and she came into uh orgy with chlamydia.
Speaker 1: Yeoh, is that is that the golden rule and porn you cannot break that testing right?
Speaker 3: Yes? And I've had two guys recently. One paid me for a clab and the other charged me for a clab.
Speaker 2: Fucking loser. They both fake test recently.
Speaker 3: So now like I'm only I'm not shooting with content creators anymore because of it. I'm only shooting with mainstream guys because if a guy is mainstream, he's held up to a higher standard. You can't fake your test because the directors go into the past system and actually look at it. There's no faking it. But these content creators, they keep faking tests. They're fighting ways to photo, stop it or lying about it, and it's so dumb.
Speaker 1: You know what it was? I always find so crazy, and I found it crazier interviewing the newer girls. Just I didn't realize how much you girls are on the hook for stuff sometimes earlier in the career and this and that. I guess if you reach superstardom, they'll pay for everything, maybe sleeve.
Speaker 2: With girls, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I mean, I pay over four hundred dollars a month for my testing as well as I can't get tested in my hometown. So when I need to go get tested, what do I gotta do? Jump on a flight, go get fucking tested, and then fly home.
Speaker 2: And so I just find it so.
Speaker 3: Irritating that guys can't fucking go get tested because most of these guys live in La or Florida. I'm like, you literally have the opportunity to go get tested, and you can't get tested at your doctor. There's absolutely no free testing or anything like that. You have to get tested at these certain places. But so fucking what, it's because so many of these men are and it just the fuck they're not making a goddamn dollar from their videos.
Speaker 2: Like one guy that faked a test on me.
Speaker 3: I mean, he paid me fifteen hundred for a video that he never made a dollar on. So these guys are losing constantly money traveling and trying to pretend like they're making money when they're not. They're just in it to fuck. And those are the ones faking the test. It's not the guy's actually making money.
Speaker 1: The faking a test is obviously a huge problem. But do you have an issue if guys don't put out content that you've shot.
Speaker 2: Yes, and then.
Speaker 3: They'll hand me up again for another fucking video, And I'm like, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: You never put up the.
Speaker 3: Last one because even they'll take eight months to send me the fucking video.
Speaker 1: Sure I have I have thirty episodes of this show. I'm gonna record before editing. So I'll see you next year, Stephanie, when this eventually comes out. So you are cognizant then of your brand. You understand that shooting a scene is not just getting a payment for you. This needs to benefit you elsewhere as well, whether it's social media, whether it's boosting your many VIDs and how do you So can I ask this, and maybe this is personal question, you can back away. Why did you never make the move to LA or Florida or any of that, or did you.
Speaker 2: I can't talk about that.
Speaker 3: I was living in LA last year for six months and I was with the agent that they didn't give me one scene in that six months. So living in LA and not getting any mainstreamwork really gets expensive.
Speaker 1: Sure really, yeah, yeah I get what? Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, I said. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I obviously left that agent, so I now get work. But that was the time that I was ranting a place there and I just wasn't worth it. And then I switched agencies and they started getting me only work in Miami too, So when I got with Hussy Models, they're primarily in Miami, I was ranting a place in LA and I was like, this is absolutely pointless. Okay, there was one one that I didn't even go to my place in LA.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy. But then okay, we no, you already said you can't talk about it. You witnessed a murder and now you're a witness protection I understand. Uh, that'd be so funny if I guess that right and you're like shit and you just hang up, and I don't.
Speaker 2: Think I'd be on the internet.
Speaker 1: No, all the mobsters know you as Stephanie the stripper. That's why you're standing along. Now that's it.
Speaker 3: I have got a lot of plastic surgery. I got like a new face and a new body.
Speaker 1: So I mean really, okay, see I read Okay, I love your pr agent right now, Eric, I love for too is such a sweep perd Okay, I love the beginning of your bio here Okay. Known for her incredible ink body and cocksucking skills, Stephanie Love is a Midwestern girl working her way to the top of the smut biz and raising her body count. WHOA that makes me excited? Okay, I enjoyed that. That's a good. That's that that makes me. That tells me everything I need to know. So going back to it real quick and again personal stuff more than welcome. How many people from your high school know what you do?
Speaker 3: Everybody? Everybody? Everybody. I went to out back steakhouse last say, because I wanted some fucking steak and about home visiting family right now that I walk in and the manager comes up to me and he's like, you're Stephanie right, And I just assumed he knew me from porn And he's.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: I'm like, goshit, I know you from middle school. I thought you knew me from the other thing. And he's like, oh, I still follow your Facebook.
Speaker 1: I know about the other thing too.
Speaker 3: And some of the guys that used to like, you know, be at parties when I got Gang Bang. They would come to the club when I was still working there and be like, we remember you, and I'm like, ah, you wish And I got my water heater and thought a year ago, and the guy was like, you look really familiar.
Speaker 2: And it hit me once he gave me his card and I read.
Speaker 3: His name that he was the guy let's thinking about hole for the first time during a four guy by Gang Bang.
Speaker 1: And okay, okay, so here's the thing I met. I met my wife at nineteen, so my body count is quite low. Are you offended when a guy doesn't remember I.
Speaker 2: Was in the sixties already.
Speaker 1: Are you offended if someone doesn't remember having slept with you?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, a little bit.
Speaker 3: One guy he denied it, and I don't understand why he came to the club and spent so much money.
Speaker 2: And he was the second guy I ever slept with.
Speaker 3: We're sleeping together for like six months, Like I remember puking on his dick in the woods, like fucking him in movie theaters, like we did all the things. You know, you find ways to fuck when you're in high school and you have responsible parents that don't let you fucking your house. And he was deniedd to all his friends, but he's still expended all this money.
Speaker 2: He's saying how much he wanted to fuck me.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he was just fucking stupid forgot the fucking or I don't know.
Speaker 1: I can't either. I would go around telling I would be like christ that lie about it.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of guys that lie about it, and I like to call him out for it.
Speaker 2: And then dyull I used to drink.
Speaker 3: I'm three years sober, and they'll be like, well, you were really drunk, And I'm like, so you're admitting a rate.
Speaker 2: Because I have on detailed lift in my phone.
Speaker 3: I keep an expel Excel spreadsheet that I have had since high school. Every fucking name on there, So even when I was a drunk little hull, I'd be like, when we put all this guy's day when some of the names are funny as buck because they're not real names.
Speaker 2: They're just like identifying characteristics.
Speaker 1: Bent dick, left, bent back.
Speaker 2: But I mean enough to remember who the fuck I slept with. I definitely remember everybody I've slept well.
Speaker 1: I was so excited when you played that game with me earlier that I did not ask you the tiebreaker question. Okay, here's the tiebreaker question. For the tiebreaker according to the Internet Adult Film Database dot com ia FD dot com, which lists all of your mainstream scenes as of this recording, how many male performers have you worked with?
Speaker 2: How many men have I worked with?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, male performership. Okay, do you want to take a guess, because what I'm gonna do is whoever gets closest?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know, because I mean, there's so many scenes I've done that are considered amateur to some people but mainstream to others. So it's so hard to even say how many scenes I've been in because my first agent would send me to so many scenes that I'm like, are these are credited to my career?
Speaker 2: Did?
Speaker 1: I just for sure? In this one? I guess we're more talking about just Maine. There's one girl with I didn't even know I was.
Speaker 2: On Big Tits Cream Pie. I don't even know what the fuck that is.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I definitely know for Bank Bros. That's who I shop for the both, but I have no idea what Big Tits.
Speaker 2: Cream Pie is.
Speaker 1: I'll look it up. Here's what I Okay, so take your give me a number. What do you think?
Speaker 2: Just act, go with forty. Let's go with forty.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately it was ninety four.
Speaker 2: Buck. Okay.
Speaker 3: I've made over three hundred OnlyFans videos, and I.
Speaker 1: Mean, so that's a good Those don't count, probably.
Speaker 2: You know, but those don't count. I ninety four Tho's flying.
Speaker 1: These are these are all on Have you ever been to like look up movie things on IMDb dot com the Internet Movie Database.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they switched my credits with the other Stephanie Loves. So now I have all of her movies and she has all my movies.
Speaker 1: Okay, so there is there is a ia FD Internet Adult Film Database and they are basically the same thing.
Speaker 3: That's so funny. I never knew about this. I'm looking myself up right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there is another Stephanie love one here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some Burnettitch.
Speaker 3: When I first googled her, when I started two years ago. She didn't pop up, and then when I put my first scene out, she popped up, and then she disappeared again, And I was like, well, if you want to stay relevant, these are OnlyFans.
Speaker 2: Videos, are they? Yeah, these aren't mainstream.
Speaker 1: I'm not even even say like.
Speaker 2: Many bits next to them.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, Okay, well's and they.
Speaker 3: Do have the other girls work too, They have like two thousand and eight mile High.
Speaker 2: I was seventeen years old.
Speaker 1: But here is what I'll do, click scene pairings. Do you see that at all? Maybe not on mobile? I don't know. I don't Oh, okay, I don't know. Stephanie. Let's take a break. We will come right back, play one last game, and then get you out of here while you look up your internet adult film history. Stephanie Love is my guest today. You find links to all of our social media at Stephanie Thestripper dot com, but I especially want to recommend you check her out on OnlyFans at Stephanie the Stripper links to everything in the episode description. As always, we will be right back.
Speaker 5: When the world tells you to go away, stop leave, go don't instead just come come. The New Fragrance by the podcast that made you squirt available now at your Worst friend dot com. Come here, come there, come anywhere.
Speaker 1: Come all right, we're back. I'm here with Stephanie Love Stephanie Theshripper dot com, and make sure you check out our only fans at Stephanie the Stripper. Stephanie, I have a game for you today that again I designed very high one night while putting this show together, and I am quite embarrassed by it. But if you don't mind, I would love to grant one of your wishes that you talked about earlier. Let's play Ladies Choice. Lady's Choice is a game where you, the world famous porn star, get to build your own celebrity fantasy gang bang. Okay, I am gonna ask you to live in this fantasy world here where anal may be acceptable.
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Well, I have my first antal state in like twenty three days.
Speaker 1: So it's wonderful, Okay, wonderful, wonderful. Here's the catch. You don't actually get to determine the participants in your fantasy celebrity gang bang. There's an athlete wheel, an artist wheel, and a third wheel is just a guy.
Speaker 2: I don't know any athletes so that will be fun.
Speaker 1: Well, that's a question I have for you. But okay, your job while building this gang bang is to tell me who goes where, okay, and then you tell me your logic for it, Like did you pick a guy with great abs to you know, be in your mouth because you'd like to look, that's the one I.
Speaker 2: Want to ride because I want to grib my clips on the abs.
Speaker 1: I understand that makes sense. See, I needn't think about it logically like you did.
Speaker 3: Like I just specifically like guys with six packs. Just for that reason, I leave bruises on.
Speaker 1: No, definitely, let me spin these wheels and we'll play lady's choice.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's play lady's choice.
Speaker 1: Tiger Woods, Ryan Gosling, Gary Ridgeway. Your first person is Tiger Woods obviously five times? Oh no, I got my stature wrong on this. The probably the second winning is golfer of all time, but the highest earning money maker of all time, Ryan Gosling. Okay, Ken is he ken enough for you?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: As the question? I didn't say that movie, Gary Ridgeway, So they are pros to him. He's a factory worker, so he's got benefits. That's great. Right right, Well the con is as they closed this so you can see them. Oh no, now my head's in the way. You know what Ryan Gosling looks like. Gary Ridgeway was known as the Green River Killer and he murdered forty nine people. So if you would please, Stephanie build for me your ladies, Choyce, Gang Bang, tiger Woods, Ryan Gosling, and this gentleman here.
Speaker 3: Gary gets pussy because he just seems like that kind of guy. I have a really hard tim taking really big dick in my pussy, but my asshole seems to be stretched here. I have a Cillian tiger Wood's stack boat, so he gets my asshole. And then mister murderer guy looks like he probably comes in five seconds, so he gets my mouth.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think that's fair. I think that's fair, Thank you very much. I had always thought okay, and here's why you made a great decision not having Gary Ridgway here behind you. Strangler, Okay, strangler, Now he's not going to strangle you with a three inch dick, right like I assume more serial killers have.
Speaker 3: And just I've met a lot of weirdos that look like him, and they all have micro penises and they come in five seconds. Like, I think that's probably part of his anger why he murdered so many women. He can't fucking got something wrong with his dick usually try to faster.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna assume he at ted or came in five seconds, and that's why he was a murderer.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I think so. I mean, it sounds likely I didn't Delva.
Speaker 2: Did he just murder women?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he did. I try and not say that. Yeah, most likely, Yeah, I would think so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he gets mouth.
Speaker 1: You know what, though, that's not a terrible consolation prize according.
Speaker 2: To my tailor mouth.
Speaker 1: According to my Streadget known for her incredible ink, agreed, body, agreed and cock sucking skills, which I have seen on video. So wonderful, wonderful. You said something interesting there. You said you feel like your ass is stretchier than your pussy. How does that work? And also it's not crazy. I've heard that from so many newer girls coming into porn. What's the deal with.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's just biology, That's how your body's made. And I mean, like you can obviously your pussy. I measured my pussy. I have a really shallow pussy minds only three and a half inches deep, but your testins or god knows how long. I don't know how long they actually are, but like I put a forty cent a meter long filled on my asshole one time I got fucked in my pussy and with the forty centimeters like as it goes through your testines just below pops, I feel like all your nerve endings are just like on the actual like.
Speaker 2: You know, whole, but they'll pop going through your testine.
Speaker 3: So I feel like you're asked can take away more.
Speaker 1: What a crazy clinical way to describe something so sexy as a forty I enjoy that, so stefic. What can we look Okay, you already mentioned one thing. What can we look for you in the future? You have an anal scene coming up in twenty three days you said.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's with purb City, so that will be coming out. Also, I don't know, I just signed with a new agency, so they're just now like getting me bookings. This just happened a couple of days ago, so and then like a transition phase.
Speaker 1: But how do you shoot any of your own content for your only fans and stuff like that? Yes, So what do we have any ideas coming up? Do you have anything that's been sitting there that you're like, fuck, I gotta edit this, but it's such a good scene. I've talked to so many girls who are like, I have twenty five scenes that I just don't have time to edit.
Speaker 3: I edit the good scenes first, so the backburner scenes stay still. Like I have one it's a foursome with me and three girls and a guy and he plays a pool boy in Costa Rica, and like it would have been one of my best seller scenes.
Speaker 2: A little bitch couldn't handle us, and so there's no pop shot.
Speaker 3: Those are usually the ones that I get put on back burner and I can call a little bitch because he kept crying.
Speaker 1: He kept crying, he kept crying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he couldn't finish.
Speaker 3: The video, he said, and his friend my friends intimidated him so much because all we do is talk about big dick. Well, okay, for starters, he photoshopped his dick on the internet, but when we all met him, we all had to look like, oh shit, okay, And.
Speaker 2: I guess my friend kind of expressed that out.
Speaker 3: But if you photoshop, there's a lot of male content creators that are photoshopping their dick on the Internet, and it's really annoying because like we're gonna see that and it's false advertising.
Speaker 1: Yeah I agree, Yeah, yeah, that's crazy to me that anyone would do that. Like, I'm gonna have to confront it at some point. Obviously.
Speaker 3: It's funny because I've seen articles like showing guys in their own or their Twitter videos, and then it will show the guys in their mainstream like photos and videos and they're getting called out.
Speaker 2: For it, but they're still doing it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I don't have any like really good ones on the back burner right now. I do have one with Alexis Fox coming.
Speaker 1: Out though, Oh wonderful.
Speaker 2: That comes out this week. She straps me with the bildo. Pretty fun.
Speaker 1: There you go. I mean that's something you got to check out. Are you okay? I've asked this recently too, Are you more it's gotta be one or fifty nine girls are guys?
Speaker 3: Oh? I love venus, Oh I love Nis, I love ps, I fuck women, and I dated women, but it's like five percent. I want to pussed, like I would actually rather have a trans woman because like a dick and tit. Holy fuck, that's the best thing in the world.
Speaker 1: I said that with someone earlier this week. It's like, yeah, I mean, you know, I'm not into the dick portion, so I would just be okay with the tits. But I understand that you're bisexual. That's the best of all worlds for you.
Speaker 2: Really, Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: What is a type of scene, Stephanie that you have no interest in shooting, Whether it's like a taboo you're not really interested in, or a fetish you can't really don't.
Speaker 2: Do age play.
Speaker 3: I won't act like I'm younger and I'm about to get a full set of braces, so I don't know what I'm going to get booked for.
Speaker 1: But wait, you won't. Wait, you won't play younger, not even twenty nothing.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's like I'll play like college student.
Speaker 3: I will not play younger than that, gotcha, And like the lines kind of blur, like they want you to act like you're in high school and that's where I'm wite now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, all right. Yeah. My former co host, his wife is an OnlyFans creator, and one of the first requests they got after they found the courage to like, I'm gonna do that. I'm gonna step out and make The first guy was like, hey, can you do a custom video? Can you keep telling me you're fourteen years old? The entire time, It's like, ah, yes.
Speaker 3: I get that, really, yeah, I get guys that video call me on sex Panther and they'll start out light and then they'll get really creepy, and if I hit the end call, I lose money.
Speaker 2: So I'll just.
Speaker 3: Stop and be like I responding, Yeah, they want this. One guy in particular, he's been calling me for three years. I'll block him and he'll make a new account, and like he'll I always know it's him because then he'll start talking and he wants me to keep repeating it and keep repeating it.
Speaker 2: And when I.
Speaker 3: Won't repeat the nasty fucking things he says, he hu hangs up.
Speaker 2: And so it's always my goal to just get him to hang up.
Speaker 1: You know, I think there's a lot more creeps in the world than I ever expected. I always knew there were, but like when you hear these stories on again, I don't care what anyone does as long as everyone is eighteen plus and there's no dogs in the room, right, It's not my business, but like that we're violence. I don't like real extreme violence personally.
Speaker 2: I kind of do.
Speaker 1: So it's what I let me ask you a differentiate between the two, because this is a good thing I think we've put together this week, rough versus violence. Okay, I think you see girls posting pictures online like, have you ever left a set with a black eye where you were like, best shoot I've ever done?
Speaker 3: No, but I have seen girls like that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I My best shoot I ever did was CNC. He didn't leave me with bruises, but I mean I was it.
Speaker 1: Was rough rough, sure, sure, for sure.
Speaker 2: It was a border I violent do I violt. I loved it though.
Speaker 1: You loved it, Okay, as long as you enjoyed it thing, Yeah, as long as you enjoy it at the end, you know, that's really all that matters. We're gonna wrap this one up. Stephanie, Stephanie, you've been so great to talk to you today. My guest tonight, the stunning Stephanie Love. Check the episode description, follow across all social media. Go to Stephanie the Stripper dot com and make sure you check out her only fans at Stephanie the stripper Stephanie, thanks so much for coming on with me.