Speaker 1: The Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle, thank you for hanging out with us today. Super excited to hear this Kyrie Irving audio KT has for us coming up here in about fifteen minutes. I have not heard it yet. I'm dying to hear it, and we will get to that then. But before then, it's time for this.
Speaker 2: And now it's time for basis Sweet day of Day featuring veteran news anchor KT fun tweets hero the important stories he's currently tracking from around the world.
Speaker 3: Fort Worth, fort Worth lawyer Justin Sparks. He's going viral online after you posted this video on.
Speaker 4: TikTok dwi in Texas. Is it just alcohol? Quick answers, No, it can be alcohol.
Speaker 1: It could be drugs or any other substance, including caffeine.
Speaker 5: Sounds crazy, but let's go through now.
Speaker 4: Other substance including caffeine. Now, let's be honest. We don't see that happen.
Speaker 3: Somebody has too much caffeine THEFI, but it's a good example of it can be any other substance, any substance that.
Speaker 4: Could come up with that it pairs or intoxic Khu.
Speaker 3: You can be a wrestler for DWI Ben, how much coffee have you had today?
Speaker 4: Man, I drink a lot of coffee.
Speaker 5: Yesterday I was drinking this water that I drink's got this flavored powder in it. And my son goes, is that all you drink? I go No, I drink like a lot of coffee. And there was that time I was playing basketball and thought I was having a heart attack right from all that coffee. Earlier, I took a leak and it was straight coffee, Like I could have peed it right back into a coffee pot. It would have been, you know, body temperature, coffee ready to go. It is funny when your piss smells like coffee. I mean there's been times where that's happened, and it's like, man, I'm drinking too much of this though, Oh, somebody brought in some Starbucks now.
Speaker 3: Fort Worth police did tell WFAA quote, we do not know of any rest made based on caffeine consumption only, and a medical examiner also told wfa so the amount of caffeine one would need to drink in a short time span would more than likely put them in the hospital first before they would be able to be arrested for DWI.
Speaker 4: How much what I guess Yeah, okay, guess it up? What is it? Announces? Yeah? Or by by cups? Let's do cups, okay, cups?
Speaker 1: Like a cup is like six or eight ounces, depending on the cups.
Speaker 4: Let's call it cup eight ounces. Okay, that's a bigger coffee. We'll say six ounces is the cup? What are we doing?
Speaker 1: I think I think he's going to say twelve cups of coffee and a ninety minute period.
Speaker 4: Geez, twelve cups of coffee.
Speaker 1: I thought eight, because it well depends to it depends in the time period.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I drink forty ounces a day.
Speaker 5: Oh so over the course of a day eight five ounce cups I drink two ventis why would it be five eight ounce cups?
Speaker 4: It could be.
Speaker 3: The four Wurth police department says, I'm reading this straight from the article here. The only feasible scenario where someone could be arrested for DWI from drinking caffeine alone would be a truck driver or someone on a long road trip who had consumed a full case of energy drinks eight to twelve or ten to fifteen cups of coffee.
Speaker 4: Okay, so that's all, so we're good, But Also, how would they measure that? Right?
Speaker 3: Like they pull you over because you're driving weird, how do they know that it's caffeine that's making you drive?
Speaker 5: Breath smell your breath, yeah, breathalyzer yeah, but they're not.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing is, like you and hell, I don't know. Maybe there is technology to do a blood caffeine level.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but like you know you can do you can do the breathalyzer and do the alcohol volume content. Can you do that for Like that's how they determine it.
Speaker 3: I do not know. I don't know how to. I mean, probably it's never happened.
Speaker 4: Probably.
Speaker 1: That's why, Yes, that's why a lawyer tells you'd never admit how much coffee you've had to a police officer.
Speaker 4: Don't say it. Don't say it, say you've had a couple.
Speaker 3: Termin X came out with their list of top fifty mosquito infested city. The Dallas is in the top ten. Let's get our guesses on here.
Speaker 4: Houston number one? Is it big city? It's the number five.
Speaker 5: It is going to be swampy places, swampy hot places, right Louisiana, So it's gonna be a uh.
Speaker 4: Low Orleans yeah, New Orleans not on the list.
Speaker 1: Bind do they have places like not big cities like Galveston a pretty big yeah, Tallahassee.
Speaker 4: Oh that's good, Tampa, Saint Petersburg number nine. I'll give you that one. That's good.
Speaker 3: Listen if there's your Florida Orlando number eight, So there's let's get Florida all the way there.
Speaker 4: Gulfport, Mississippi. Nope. Birmingham No no, and look out Birmingham.
Speaker 3: A plane could be landing anytime because a guy was watching Nayland Palin on the plane. Five Houston four, Atlanta three, New York City. Really it's the hot sauce number one, Los Angeles, number two, Dallas, we did it, number two, number two that most interested with mosquitoes.
Speaker 4: We did it. I'm a swat sorry mosquito this summer.
Speaker 5: And I've always wondered if that mosquito, like those companies that have mysters or whatever, does that actually work.
Speaker 4: I can tell you it doesn't work. It all.
Speaker 5: It just pushes the people, the mosquitos, to the next neighbors over.
Speaker 4: It doesn't kill them. What it does because it relocates them to a place.
Speaker 5: Uh, there's Mike the mosquito mascot up perch Uh coming up next. We've been waiting to get to this all day long. Last night, Kati watched five hours of a Kyrie irving live stream. He's got all the best nuggets of information from that. We'll play the audio for you next