Speaker 1: The following presentation is a Al Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look on the sky, do you feel the poll question? Why the stories told and left behind in shadows where the truth we find?
Speaker 3: They built their tails on.
Speaker 4: Grafts and lines on theories they stake their.
Speaker 5: Designed Welcome back truth seekers from around the world. It's time for an other edition of the Flat Earth Files. As we record on this Friday, September sixth, twenty twenty four. I hope everybody had a great week as we continue to navigate our way through this crazy world where we're less than sixty days from the election. Should be an interesting couple of months, but it's kind of par for the course these days. We have a couple guests standing by. We'll get to them in just a moment. Don't forget these podcasts now are put on the website in the form of a blog post, and all the notes that we take and videos that we may reference will be there as well, so check it out as well as the forum. It is the flat Earthfiles dot com. Again, it's the flat Earthfiles dot com. And if you would like to be a guest, like Tim and Maya are today, please send us the email it's fe filesguest at gmail dot com. Again, that's f E filesguest at gmail dot com. The email address will be both in the show notes on your podcast. You know, Tim and Maya and myself, we were talking before the podcast before we hit record, and it's just funny we met them. They came out to the show in Oklahoma City on April nineteenth, and it feels like just a few weeks ago, but it's almost been six months ago. And I'll always remember the fact that they drove I think four and a half hours to Oklahoma City for that day, and I'm very fond, very fond memories of both Oklahoma City and the Waco events. And they're here with us now.
Speaker 6: Live.
Speaker 5: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Tim and Maya, and again, thank you guys for joining us today on the program.
Speaker 6: It's great to see you.
Speaker 7: Thanks for having us song.
Speaker 8: We're just happy, happy to hang.
Speaker 7: Out, just.
Speaker 8: Share a story.
Speaker 6: Well again, we appreciate it.
Speaker 5: And I guess the right way to kick off is to go ahead and introduce yourself as little or as much as you like, background about yourself and how you kind of navigated your way to where we are today.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 9: My name is Tim and I was born in Costa Rica and grew up in Latin America for sixteen years. My parents were missionaries, and I spent time in Honduras and Mexico and traveling through Central America and learned Spanish first because of being in Latin America, and then my dad was an English teacher down there. Aside from being a missionary, he also taught English, and so I learned Spanish locally and then English from him, and he was our teacher. We were homeschooled. I met Maya at a youth camp in San Antonio, Texas. It was in ninety six, early ninety six, and found out that she had a very similar life story. She grew up as a missionary with her parents in foreign countries as well, although she was on the opposite side of the world most of the time. So we met in San Antonio, and we both had a lot of things in common, being that we were children of missionaries, and we both had the same passions of serving the Lord and preaching the Gospel, and as well as we had common things growing up overseas, learning of the languages, living in other cultures, and then coming back to the United States after some time and learning about America and a lot of the different You see a different perspective when you grow up outside of the US, and then when you come back you kind of see things in a different light.
Speaker 7: But that was.
Speaker 9: That was, you know, the common things that we had that kind of drew us together was.
Speaker 7: Our similar upbringings.
Speaker 5: I guess what were the what were the positives and what would you say some of the I don't want to say negatives, but maybe some of the the trials that that you may have run against growing up as the son of a missionary, and of course probably being a part of the missionary and spreading the word of Christ in these Costa Rica and or Maya.
Speaker 6: Where were you in Asia?
Speaker 8: I was in Asia.
Speaker 1: I was in Asia for a while, and I was in Peru, Europe, Switzerland, Italy for the earlier part of my eighteen years.
Speaker 8: But a lot of it was the language barrier to start with.
Speaker 1: But we had tutors that taught us the language, especially in Japan. We learned from the children of the Spanish kids and when we played with them and stuff like that. But for the most part, in the earlier part of our years and being up there with our parents. In my parents' situation is my dad was a well, he was a minister, so he did a lot of in home Bible studies and we would go and we you know, we he played guitar, so we you know, sing and you know, singing gospel hymns and English and Spanish, and you know, we learned them in Japanese. And then we do like Christmas shows in Japan, and we did a lot.
Speaker 8: Of like for the Buddhist.
Speaker 1: Orphanages, we did different programs in there for the Buddhist orphanages, and so a lot of it was just administering and spreading the Lord's word, you know, through.
Speaker 8: Song, a lot of it.
Speaker 1: For myself and Tim's dad, I guess did a lot of Bible studies as well through his.
Speaker 8: Much time there too.
Speaker 9: So we did in Mexico for a while there in the late nineties, no early it was late eighties, early nineties, my dad had a puppet ministry in Mexico and we would go to old folks homes, orphanages, different centers, and we would have these little songs that the puppets would sing, a little show that they would do, and then at the end they would pray with everybody and ask everybody to receive Jesus into their hearts. So that was really cool part.
Speaker 7: Seeing that.
Speaker 9: We also had other ministries with humanitarian aid helping to donate stuff. Different sponsors would give things and then we would go and drop it off at locations where people needed food or clothing or materials.
Speaker 7: It helps people be more receptive when they get their physical needs met.
Speaker 9: And then you can actually, you know, they're more receptive to want to hear the gospel a little bit more once they're a little bit more comfortable and you can take care of them.
Speaker 7: So that was always nice to see their smiles.
Speaker 9: And but you were asking earlier what were some of the interesting aspects of being overseas is that when you're in foreign countries, if all you ever see is just the touristic side of it, that's the side of the country that.
Speaker 7: You know, the country's trying to portray. When you live there.
Speaker 9: Amongst the people, they'll a lot of times tell you more hidden stories and hidden facts of how things went or personal stuff.
Speaker 7: You know, they would talk more to you.
Speaker 9: About just local stuff that's been going on, because you know how it is in the media. The media will cover one thing, but there's a lot of times more truths in the story absolute and so when when you're actually there, you can kind of get more of a feel of what really.
Speaker 7: Was going on, how things are, what the locals are like.
Speaker 9: We got to see a lot of the beautiful landscapes of the countries that we were in. It was beautiful to see a lot of I know, down in Honduras there was a lot of rainforests and waterfalls, natural parks, the Mayan, the Mayan ruins that we got to go see a lot of different cool stuff like that. You also get to see a lot of the cultural stuff. Honduras was really big on their art with wood carving. They would adorn a lot of their buildings with beautiful artwork, their doors. I remember a lot of that. I remember a lot of leatherwork, just beautiful artistic things like that. I was pretty young when I was in hunder Us. I was a little bit older in Mexico, I remember a little bit more of that. But yeah, that was the part that stood out to me looking back, is when you live in those countries kind of more with with the people, you kind of get more of a feel of what the country's like and their culture, their background, their language kind of helps you understand.
Speaker 7: A lot more.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and that is something that stands out. I guess this is for both of you. You would actually be living within the villages. It's not like, well, maybe you know, you weren't in a hotel in the city and then you'd come out during the day, and I imagine even in some cases maybe you were living in austere environments. What was that like for you as a young person living in in these environments like that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it was very interesting because you know, like you said, some days we would have water and some days we didn't. Just all depended on what was going on in the local village, local town.
Speaker 7: There was a lot of.
Speaker 9: I know, in Central America there was a lot of issues with gorillas and the rebels and stuff because there was a lot of civil unrest in El Salvador, Nicaragua in the eighties, and they would target the utilities from time to time and cause issues, and so we had to learn to make do sometimes with very little, but you know, we always made it through. We were always fine and safe. You know, if there was any danger, people would usually warn us in advance, and we would move.
Speaker 7: Or get out before anything got really rough.
Speaker 9: But you know, we we lived a lot of times like the people with you know, minimal, minimal stuff. It was very different. I remember the first time I came up to the United States. Our grandparents brought us up for a Christmas and it was just a huge eye opener for me to see how capitalistic America was compared to other countries.
Speaker 7: The first time I walked.
Speaker 9: Into a big department store or saw a mall, I was like, oh my gosh. I couldn't believe how big these buildings were and all the stuff that they sold, because I was usually used to in Latin America a lot of times they had like one building that kind of had you know, a shop or a you know, a hardware store or a grocery store.
Speaker 7: They're usually mom and pop owned.
Speaker 9: They weren't a big giant corporation or a big, you know, chain store.
Speaker 7: In the bigger cities, they did have malls, but they were simpler malls.
Speaker 9: They weren't quite as huge as the ones in America. I was used to, more like small businesses and you know, privately owned small shops and stuff. But they did a lot of things differently. In the sense that over there, I remember, you know, if your shoes ever got warned real bad and had any kind of damage or whatever, there was guys that would go around and offer to fix.
Speaker 7: Them for a fraction, you know, they would.
Speaker 9: They would fix different stuff and polish them and clean them and fix them up.
Speaker 7: And a lot of people were that way down there.
Speaker 9: They would instead of just throwing stuff away, they would try to find a way to either recycle or reuse it it or fix it, repair it. You got a lot of people that would offer to repair things for you, fix stuff up, whereas here it seems like it's cheaper in most cases to just buy something new and throw the old one away instead of trying to clean it up or fix it or reuse it or you know. But just learning to live in a simple manner for the most part, was a big aspect down there.
Speaker 7: But everywhere we lived was for me that I remember.
Speaker 9: I'm not sure about Maya, but everywhere I lived, it seems like all the homes that we lived in or places that we stayed at, there was always lots of fruit growing or fruit trees or nut trees growing in the properties.
Speaker 7: That we were at.
Speaker 9: So I got spoiled with being able to have fresh coconuts, fresh mangoes and cashew fruit, the guavas, avocados, all kinds of things like that. And that was a big change for me coming to the States because it's like everybody has these like manicured nice yards of the big you know, bond, but I'm like, where is the fruit.
Speaker 7: There's no there's no trees with food.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's that's a big difference.
Speaker 5: And the other you were talking about the malls I know in the Middle East and the Caribbean and central parts of Central America. I've been to uh the open air bizarre like the open air markets, you know that that was common even in Hungary. We would go down to caps Far or down into uh. I forget the name of the other town, Page I think it was called. And that's it was just people with tables and you know, overhead tentage and everything comes sneakers to t shirts.
Speaker 6: That was the mall.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 9: And in Mexico they call them tyangees and the little the little market square. We actually had once a week they would set up right our street in one of the towns that we lived in in Leone, the street right in front of our house happened to be one of the main entrance areas to one of those markets.
Speaker 7: That would set up once a week.
Speaker 9: So yeah, we got very familiar with that whole environment of you know, it's kind of like a big garag cell. You'll find new and used in all kinds of different stuff, plants, fresh, fresh meats, and you know, you can also get clothes, pets, all of different stuff.
Speaker 7: People set up with a lot of different things.
Speaker 6: But yeah, how was that for you? Maya well?
Speaker 8: Being well?
Speaker 1: In South America? I was really young. I was seven years old when I was in Peru. I don't remember a whole lot because Peru was pretty rough, hearing stories of you know, people laying down logs to stop bypassers, you know, people driving.
Speaker 8: By and robbed them and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: So I don't remember a whole lot about the earlier part of my life other than.
Speaker 8: From like eight years old, we started moving to like more western Europe. We moved to.
Speaker 1: Well, I lived in South America as a kid. That's where my early eighties that was.
Speaker 8: Yeah. My brother, I have a brother born in eighty one.
Speaker 1: He was in Lima, Lima, Peru, and then my other sister was well, I guess I do remember eighty four my other sister was born, and that's where we lived in Bala Paddies, so Chile, and they had a lot of earthquakes. I remember the earthquakes immensely, and then there was the floods and combination of all that. But then we moved to Japan. I remember a lot of you know, going out in the rice patties, you know, helping people plant their rice, you know, going through the marshes per se to help them plant stuff. And that's where we did a lot of our music ministry and stuff with.
Speaker 8: My dad, and then we learned.
Speaker 1: We were there for five years and that's where another brother of mine was born in Japan. And then we moved back to Europe for the most part in Italy, Naples, and then we moved to.
Speaker 8: Forget with that place, some mountain mountain.
Speaker 1: Village, and we're there for a while, and then we came back to the States. So I came back to the States when I was what almost eighteen, So yeah, I was about eighteen when we came back stateside. But a lot of that, you know, I remember the the major catastrophes between floods and having to wade through waters to get to safety, you know, the earthquakes and you know.
Speaker 8: Typhoons, you know, having to make our visa trips.
Speaker 1: From Japan to Korea going on the ferry boats and major storms on that.
Speaker 6: But yeah, that's interesting.
Speaker 5: And we say visa trips, that means like your six months was coming up, so you had to leave and come back out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I gotcha, tracking there you go.
Speaker 7: Would you stay anywhere too long? You always had to be able to get up and travel and.
Speaker 6: Yep, go somewhere, So yeah, that's for sure. Would you say that.
Speaker 5: That upbringing contributed a lot to your understanding that how the world is portrayed to us through the television and our education system is much different. And I guess we can kind of transition into your I guess awakening stage. I guess the part two to that would be at what point did you start to realize that, you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, things are not as they may seem.
Speaker 9: Yeah, So growing up outside in other countries, we saw one way of how things were explained or portrayed, and then when you start listening or you kind of see the other stories, you're like, wait a minute, I don't quite remember that so much. Politically, we learned more about the ongoings of how things were being run and you know, political aspects as we got older, our parents were you know, we would have conversations and they would remind us of, you know, what was going on at the time, who was in charge of what countries, and how things were you know.
Speaker 7: Developing, and what kind of stuff was going on.
Speaker 9: So yeah, growing up at a young age noticing the differences and differences and cultures, the differences and how the histories were being taught and told and.
Speaker 7: Kind of made us question a lot of stuff.
Speaker 9: I I myself, I didn't really know much about the how the US had, you.
Speaker 7: Know, the North and the South in the Civil War.
Speaker 9: I learned of it in school because we were homeschool so I learned of it, but I didn't understand like the depth of how it impacted the culture and how, you know, how people reacted North South and the different things politically that were going on. So for me, it was kind of different to come back and to kind of start to learn.
Speaker 7: More of you know, the different.
Speaker 9: I guess in the States, we have different accents and you got your Southern accents and of course, all across the South, you have different variations of the way that they say.
Speaker 7: Things and food, a lot of different things.
Speaker 8: But yeah, I mean the same. Like for me, I was also homeschooled by my mom.
Speaker 1: She was a kindergarten teacher before she met my dad, and so we had a lot of different I mean, we definitely learned about the globe, and we.
Speaker 8: Learned about the American history and.
Speaker 1: How Christopher Columbus did this and you know how, but she didn't know any better.
Speaker 8: And that's bottom line.
Speaker 1: It's like, Okay, there's a lot of things in that regards to where you learn about the country that you're in, which we learned about the South American culture, the European, the French, you know, because we had to learn the language.
Speaker 8: Also we didn't have to, but we did.
Speaker 7: But that's.
Speaker 1: But you know a lot of that is just they taught us about our homeland, which was the US.
Speaker 8: But you don't use it. If you don't use something all the time, then you.
Speaker 6: You know, use it or lose it, right.
Speaker 8: Right, So that's pretty much it on that aspect.
Speaker 6: But it's it's pretty interesting, Uh.
Speaker 5: I take notes during our conversation so I can put them in the show notes and I just put I opened a new tab and I just put in Chili earthquake And would you know that at six am this morning there was a five point seven earthquake in Vellain or Chili. Oh gosh, so I guess it is pretty common. When did you come on to the fact that maybe, just maybe we're not living on a ball.
Speaker 6: When did that enter the conversation?
Speaker 9: You were the one, Maya was the one that started listening to different podcasts, and that was last year, last.
Speaker 8: Year around April.
Speaker 1: So yeah, So all that to say, you know, my dad has always been into conspiracies.
Speaker 8: You know, he's always you know, the.
Speaker 1: Nine to eleven was not a not an accident, you know, all the there was different things and I can't think of it right now, but he'd always bounced things off me, you know, off and on.
Speaker 8: But I have to say that.
Speaker 1: This whole thing during COVID definitely started the whole thing because I worked at the hospital. I worked at one of our local hospitals here in town, and there was a lot of things that I saw there that just didn't make sense.
Speaker 8: I was not a nurse.
Speaker 1: I was worked in the security department and we had to stop a lot of people from you know, there was a lot of people that were definitely not happy about not being able to come in to see their family, and.
Speaker 8: I had to do my job. But I'd say that.
Speaker 1: TikTok and I've heard it on your different podcasts, that TikTok was where Tim actually started watching different things and I thought it was all like eye funnies, but he shared it with me on different aspects and I just was crawling through its.
Speaker 8: I flattered, what's that deal?
Speaker 1: So I was just like, I honestly made fun of flat earthers in the past.
Speaker 8: I admit I was not very open minded to that, but then when I saw that, I was like, hmm. And then another one.
Speaker 1: And then I had just signed up for Spotify and we had gotten our family our group plan, and then I went to go to clock it or check in on podcast and I was like, I've been watching these flat earth stuff and so I clicked in flat Earth.
Speaker 8: And you're the first one that showed up. Wow, flat files.
Speaker 1: And I know I've heard it before where other people said the same thing, So honestly, you're yours was the one that I've started listening to. I think I started on episode twenty eighteen or you know.
Speaker 8: Something like that, and then I was like, I.
Speaker 1: Wonder what the first one is, and so I went back and that's where I was like.
Speaker 10: White Ali, It's like, yeah, I won't say that, I don't know, but it just kind of opened my eyes in that aspect, and I was just like, what the hell.
Speaker 8: And then it took me several weeks before I could even tell Tim about it. I was like, hey, you know.
Speaker 1: I don't quite remember how I presented it to him, but I was sweating. I was sweating up a storm. I was just like, Okay, you know, there's.
Speaker 8: Different things I've been listening to.
Speaker 1: So I wanted to say, you know, what do you think about this Earth is flat?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Well, the uh, the way that it kind of worked for me was that, you know, had I just tried to just look at flatter information, I probably would have been more skeptical had I started in that way, But since I had more.
Speaker 7: Training to have critical mindset in the sense of.
Speaker 9: Looking deeper into why different stuff, the part that I guess got me more was what would be the purpose of teaching people the heliocentric model of how the Earth in the universe and all that stuff is, why would they try to teach that aspect?
Speaker 7: And when I was.
Speaker 9: Looking at it in that sense, it was kind of interesting that, well, you know.
Speaker 7: If we just.
Speaker 9: Came from a big ball of gas that exploded and you know big bang theory, and yeah, stuff exploded and out of nowhere all this stuff happened, then there's no rite and reason and no real cause, and.
Speaker 7: You know, there was no creation.
Speaker 9: I was taught the creation model that you know, God created the earth and he spoke the word and it was made. So I was like, okay, well, why the cover up? What's going on? What is it that they're trying to hide for them to try to push this so hard? And then little by little I started listening to different things about the earth, and a lot of it just started making sense, and you know, I kind of sat on the fence for a while, thinking, Okay, well, I mean this is interesting, and I you know, a lot of the odd thing is is the more you think about it, it kind of goes along more with what the biblical reference of the creation and the earth is.
Speaker 7: Even though a lot of.
Speaker 9: Christians can't seem to see it, I do believe in the in the Firmament, that it's a cover that goes over the earth.
Speaker 1: That makes sense, and I'd had to interject that hearing that there is more versus that tell us how the Creator, how the world is standing on pillars, how we're stationary, we shall not be moved, and there's like what one hundred and something versus on that.
Speaker 5: That there's actually a book I bought. It's somewhere on here, two hundred verses that refer to flatter some of them. People say, yeah, but you're right Joshua ten thirteen obviously, and something I wanted to mention, this is probably the best. I'll be real quick about it so you get back your thought. But one of our listeners, who is also an author, Jail Pattinson, wrote a great, great sub stack entitled where is Heaven? And when actually think about where is Heaven? And then you think about what happened with Elijah and Enoch? Right, yeah, they went up in human form, right, So but these are all these things in the Firmament. It was a very important aspect of that article, and it's for me, it was one of the things that helped me understand the Bible.
Speaker 6: When I came around to flatter. That made more sense to me, so I diagree, I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: And then I think a big aspect for me was that I really have a connection with nature.
Speaker 9: I'm fascinated by how the earth is made, the fact that we were able to travel a lot of places and see a lot of things, you know, to me, it was just amazing to see a lot of the different types of terrains that we studied in school.
Speaker 7: And when flat Earth Files was.
Speaker 9: Talking about different scientific stuff about how it explains a flat earth scenario and all the rest. One thing that Ma and I both kind of were interested in was we never really studied or looked at the Book of Enoch, and it was kind of interesting in there how it talked about the fallen angels.
Speaker 7: And I was always interested in trees.
Speaker 9: My dad's a carpenter and he used to tell me about a lot of different types of trees, the different uses for the woods, soft woods, hardwoods, fragrant woods, all different types of plants like that. So to me, trees and plants were always a big fascination. And there's a guy on TikTok too. I think he has a podcast where he travels around to different places and he shows these mass petrified.
Speaker 8: Hangman Hang Hangman, eleven twenty eight. I watch him all the time.
Speaker 9: And he shows these different like plateaus and areas where you know, they.
Speaker 7: Say that it's just a plateau, it's just a flat top mountain.
Speaker 9: And then he starts looking at the geographical aspects of it, and he's taking walks going around.
Speaker 7: He goes, look, look at this rock.
Speaker 9: It looks exactly like a chunk of petrified wood. And then little by little, as he's going around the mountain or the different areas, he starts showing how everything has a wood like but it's petrified, so it's stone now, but it looks like some form of wood. And then when you kind of zoom out and you look at the picture from like an airplane view or whatever, you can see it actually looks like a base of a giant cut down tree. But of course that doesn't make any sense for a tree to be that a massively huge, and none of the history books tell you about giant trees of that nature. But you know, when you start looking up close, he was just showing how so much of it looks like you know, rings in a tree, like the growth rings. How you can see it in the stone and that that, Yeah, that kind of made me start questioning some of these you know, plateaus and places around the world. And then in the Book of Enocha talks about the the fallen angels, and then somewhere I think in the Book of Enocha talks about how God sent down angels to chop down these massive, giant trees and so during the flood era, if there were giants on the land, if they could climb or get up into places above the waters, then they could survive the flooding. But it was kind of interesting because I was like, how, well, how did these trees get cut down or would they have just been broken over by the by the floods and the waters.
Speaker 1: But you know, some of these other guys are also bringing up actual facts, like that Devil's the Devils?
Speaker 6: Is it the one in Wyoming or whatever?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that one flat top, Yeah, there's that one where it shows it looks like a tree base. And then there's like one where it even shows like an axe is laying on top of a base.
Speaker 7: That's an arizona.
Speaker 1: I think there's different places, all sorts of areas, but there's all that that just kind of has recently for us just kind.
Speaker 8: Of started to make like what is going on?
Speaker 1: Like why was this all something we didn't know about ahead of time? Or I mean the internet has done wonders you know, over the since it started becoming more common and just kind of more information that like.
Speaker 8: Why weren't we told this?
Speaker 1: You know, being that we were homeschooled, you know, there you would think there'd be more.
Speaker 8: More access to stuff like that.
Speaker 1: But if the books are written by the people who want you to only have a certain amount of information, you know, you know, you're not going to get more.
Speaker 7: Without Yeah, well that's that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's where we found out later on in life that it was the Rockefellers that ended up setting up the American education the public school system and basically writing what they wanted to be taught. So once we learned that, then it was like, well, it makes sense why they were covering it all up and how the whole education system was set up.
Speaker 7: In that manner. Even though our parents taught us a biblical.
Speaker 9: Viewpoint on creation and nature and stuff like that, but.
Speaker 8: They didn't know about the flatters of that time.
Speaker 11: Yeah they Yeah, that's to me, that's something that you either get it or you don't.
Speaker 9: And for me, when I first started hearing it, I was like, Okay, I don't want to be I don't want to be gullible and just kind of be, you know, accepting strange or new, weird things without it being I'd like.
Speaker 7: It to be factual and kind.
Speaker 9: Of have some depth of some way of really to be able to understand it. So at first I started kind of with an open mind, trying to trying to look at stuff, and the more I listened to it, the more I started I don't know. I guess deep down inside, I just had a feeling that it eight sense somehow, like there's something about it that seems right as illogical as you know, everybody tries to make it sound like, oh, that can't possibly be. You just get a feeling inside that this makes sense to me somehow. I don't understand why, but it makes sense. And the more you study, the more you learn about it, it kind of adds.
Speaker 7: More to the whole bigger picture of it all.
Speaker 9: But I remember listening a lot to Kent Hovid has a lot of interesting videos on creation that he does, and he even talks about how.
Speaker 7: There was people that had gone to Africa.
Speaker 9: I guess in the nineteenth century that they said that they actually found dinosaurs in some swamps in different places.
Speaker 7: So, you know, they try to make it seem like dinosaurs was new and millions of years ago, but.
Speaker 9: The reality is is there's there were still different forms of dinosaurs that were still all the way up to the nineteenth century or eighteenth eighteen nineteenth century, there was still different types of creatures that you know, we weren't supposed to know existed now because that would totally change the you know, narrative of evolution being you know, so long ago.
Speaker 8: You should look up that were they're really dinosaurs?
Speaker 6: Well, also.
Speaker 9: In Texas, didn't they find uh didn't they find footprints? Giant footprints of human beings and then right next to it there was giant footprints of dinosaurs yep.
Speaker 5: And then there's but tracks, there's the stories of the giants in Afghanistan. And by the way that in Wyoming it was called Devil's Tower, that's what it was. And by the way that Hangman eleven twenty eight I wasn't familiar with it. I'll put that in the show notes. A lot of really really interesting video, I mean I'm just seeing the thumbnails, obviously, but it looks like a lot of really cool.
Speaker 6: Videos, and yeah, he's got a lot, Yeah he does.
Speaker 5: On that note, do you think would you guess that the pyramids were probably built by the same people who were chopping down these streets.
Speaker 9: Or that I feel like it wasn't I guess the organization of how it happened all over the world, because from what I'm understanding is there's pyramids that are being found everywhere in the North Pole, there's even some underwater that I've heard have been found. They're in Yeah, they're in Asia, in the Americas, and and so for that kind of stone construction and that type of technology and work, I believe that there was a different knowledge than you know, maybe what man possessed. The thing is is, it's it's hard to know.
Speaker 7: What what what do you like? What do you call it?
Speaker 9: Some people call it extraterrestrials, ets, aliens, you know. I feel like it's more, you know, spirit beings or creatures from heaven.
Speaker 7: So I believe that God and his angels.
Speaker 9: Created this earth and were responsible and had watchers that would take care of us and help us. And so another big aspect to that kindind of was that tied for me, tied into the creation aspect and flat earth is that, you know, the Bible talks.
Speaker 7: About the end time being like the days of Noah, and.
Speaker 9: There was a there was a pastor that I used to talk to, and he explained that about the whole aspect of gene manipulation and how the fallen angels had made it with the women of men and.
Speaker 7: Created these beings, these creatures where God, God made man and woman to be the way he wanted them, with pure genetics and a certain way of being. And then now we're hearing about all this.
Speaker 9: Genetic modification and the you know, tampering with genes and creating test two babies and clones and.
Speaker 7: All this other stuff that's going on with science. It kind of.
Speaker 9: Started helping putting two and two together as to what's going on that it wasn't just evil, but it's also part of the evil that was going on was men trying to play God by changing the structure of how God made men and women.
Speaker 7: You know, how his creation was made by him.
Speaker 9: They're trying to alter it and make their own creations and thinking that they have the power to create what they want, but those are all just different aspects that all kind of tie into the picture. So as I started listening more and more to different flat Earth information, it just something made sense about it. And I guess part of the frustrating part for me is, you know, when I talk to people, I kind of joke around and I'll make flat Earth jokes or sarcastic comments about stuff, and then I wait and watch and see how somebody reacts, and if they react well to it, or they kind of if they laugh at me or kind of make fun of then I'm like, Okay, you're not into that. That doesn't you don't get it. So I'm not going to try to push the issue because the more the more somebody's set in their mind that no, it's this way and that's the only way, and that there's no other way and that's it, then you know that they're closed minded.
Speaker 7: They're not going to be open to hearing anything different.
Speaker 9: But so yeah, if somebody is receptive, a lot of times they're like, well, I don't know much about that, but what you know, what information do you have or what can you show me that I can kind of look it over? And then they start digging for themselves, to ask questions, to look at a lot of stuff. But that's what it's been like for me as far as uh, trying to talk to other people about it.
Speaker 6: How about yourself?
Speaker 1: Maya well funny thing the other day at work, I was working around these two guys I didn't know anything about, and.
Speaker 8: One guy said, you know, money makes the world go around. I was like, does it? And he goes, wait, what is it? What do you mean? I was like, it can actually not move. And then one of the other guys thin goes, you're a flat you believe in flat Earth? And I was like, well yeah, I was like straightforward, and I was like, you know, yeah I do. And then the other guy's like, wait a second, well what about this?
Speaker 1: And I started telling a few different things that I've heard on your podcast that people say. It's like, okay, well if they you know, if they say this, you know, we'll mention this. And then for the next two hours these guys were like, but what about this?
Speaker 8: What about that that I was telling?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 1: I was like, well, go listen to the Flat Earth Files on Spotify, start.
Speaker 8: With episode one and move on. But there's like x amount of biblical.
Speaker 1: Verses that say, you know, the earth is stationary, it shall not be moved.
Speaker 8: It's got a dome.
Speaker 1: Or it's got you know, the tent or the whatever that verse is about, you know, the covering.
Speaker 8: And then this one guy says, you know, well, well that's all hocus pocus. I was like, well, that's not what I think. You asked me what I thought.
Speaker 1: And then we go to this other guy that was working in our area, and the guy that was skeptical, he goes, hey, guess what, the Earth is not round like a ball. And the other guy was a little taken back for a second. He goes, I know who told you that. He goes, well, listen to And then for the next forty minutes before we're end of our shift, they were talking about, you know, things that I had told him, and he.
Speaker 8: Goes, yeah, I've heard that too.
Speaker 1: So I found out yesterday that the guy that was told by the other two guys that the earth was not spinning.
Speaker 8: I asked him yesterday as I was leaving.
Speaker 1: He goes, so, how did you come to knowing that earth is not a spinning ball? He goes, my wife YouTube. And then at that time we were going to a church, and you know, we were comparing different things that it said in the Bible about the Earth and you know, the globe or the stationary place we live on, and he goes just made sense. And so he's been a flat earther now for the last two years, him and his wife.
Speaker 8: So I was like, I was excited about that because I just kind of went I wasn't going to push my point, but I was, you know, yeah.
Speaker 1: I initially said that, I think day two, and then by day five I still hadn't said anything or dropped any you know, nuggets of any kind. But the other guy said, so, how's the Earth flying these days? I get still not spending I don't even try it, so anyway, you.
Speaker 8: Know, that's but it's just dropping those nuggets.
Speaker 1: And we've I've dropped it with Tim, I've dropped it with my mom.
Speaker 8: I've dropped it with two of my other daughters.
Speaker 1: My youngest actually believes in the flat Earth because I've sent her, I've sent her podcasts of yours, I've sent her YouTube videos, I've sent her TikTok. So these guys explaining about the biblical side.
Speaker 8: Of the earth.
Speaker 9: Yeah, one of the uh one of the things that kind of I guess was the bigger moment that kind of made a large amount of sense to me about the flat Earth was we have had to travel quite a bit and flying airplanes around the world. So the airplanes will have a monitor inside that'll show your flight path of where you're flying. And we're sitting there going, Okay, we're leaving New York going to Western Europe. We're going to Germany, Frankfurt. Why are we flying like this up and over to the North Pole and then dropping down. Aren't we putting tons of extra miles on our path?
Speaker 7: This seems ridiculous.
Speaker 9: And then the moment that it made sense was where somebody showed the Gleason's map and laid it out and he goes, look an airflight from New York. This is a common flight that happens all the time, leading New York to England or to Germany or to whatever. These flights happen all the time, and he shows the direct path.
Speaker 7: He goes, does that make sense now?
Speaker 9: Like why they It looks like they're doing this giant, massive curve. And then so that that to me was like a huge eye opener. I was like I always questioned that, like, why the heck are we flying in such.
Speaker 8: A twenty three weird powers to Europe.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but in all actuality, according to the Gleasons math, the way it's laid out, it makes so much more sense than also learning about the Internet cables that are actually through all the oceans instead of all the massive satellites that they claimed the millions of satellites flying throughout space. That ninety some huge percentage of Internet all travels through cables through the ocean.
Speaker 7: So I was like, okay, well.
Speaker 9: That's starting to put a hole in the hole, you know, outer space type idea. So to me that was the flatter the Gleason's map kind of started being a big portion of the puzzle of putting things together.
Speaker 7: Another aspect was.
Speaker 9: I've been seeing different stuff about how photographers were able to stand on top of these different mountains and places around the world and they could.
Speaker 7: Take a zoom photo.
Speaker 9: From a distance and on the horizon you can see things that are hundreds.
Speaker 7: Of miles away.
Speaker 9: And then somebody was like, well, how does that make sense that you can see something that that's.
Speaker 7: That far away?
Speaker 9: If you do the mathematics of the curvature of the Earth. You shouldn't be able to see things that are that distance. And then you know, finding out hearing that a lot of pilots, I don't know about all pilots, but a large portion of pilots believe that the Earth is flat when they fly across it because they I've heard the testimonies where they ask.
Speaker 7: Them, well, do you does the nose dip?
Speaker 9: Do you have to constantly be having to dip down as you're flying around the Earth, And they're like, no, we fly we fly straight altitude. There's not this consistent dipping that would occur if you're flying around a flat globe, or flying around the globe Earth instead of a flatter.
Speaker 5: So and of course people always say, well, if they are at the spinning a certain direction at one thousand miles an hour, shouldn't travel be much quicker going in one direction than the other.
Speaker 7: Yeah, But yeah.
Speaker 5: Then you get the whole wall. It's in the atmosphere and this, that and the other thing. It's it's more scientis Yeah.
Speaker 9: What's interesting too, though, that I've been noticing online is that.
Speaker 7: People are starting to question science a lot more.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 9: And what I've noticed is there's i don't know the name of the scientists, but he he's a I think he was a mathematician, and he was explaining that one of the biggest pitfalls for science right now in the world is that the top scientists are like gatekeepers. They're very snobby and they look down on anyone underneath them because, oh, you're not as educated as I am. I am the expert in this field. Therefore you have to listen to me. This is the only way it can be done. And I understand there are certain laws of science and physics and things like that, but just the way that they treat people that you're you know, you can't possibly have the capacity to understand these deep scientific things.
Speaker 7: You shouldn't eve an attempt to try to think of it. Kind of I don't know.
Speaker 9: To me, it just bothers me because I feel like God created this earth, and his gospel and his teachings are so simple that even children can understand them.
Speaker 7: So why would God make.
Speaker 9: Things so difficult that nobody would understand how they're created?
Speaker 7: You know, I believe there is a simplicity, and.
Speaker 9: I believe that if God gives you the understanding, he can give you the understanding to know something and to understand if something is true or if something is false.
Speaker 7: So, you know, I just it bothers.
Speaker 9: Me listening to some of these scientists try to explain something when they're like, you know, of course we went to the moon, and of course this is the way this is. And you know, you can't think outside the box, Like that's wrong, You're just wrong if you think anything different than this.
Speaker 8: NASA fails.
Speaker 6: Yeah, right, and that's I'm sorry. Go ahead.
Speaker 8: I mentioned that to people sometimes. I was like, have you ever watched those NASA fails?
Speaker 7: What then a space agent?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 7: That was another thing for me. For me, it was really kind of disappointing.
Speaker 9: I I was really into NASA growing up. I was I was one of those kids that wanted to you know, dreamed about being an ass for not and flying into outer space one time.
Speaker 7: You know, that whole thing scenario when you're young and you're.
Speaker 9: And I believed about all the different stuff that NASA did, and you know, they made you believe that it was a good program and they had all this good stuff going and everything, and then all of a sudden you start finding out all the truth of where their scientists came from and where their science was going and what it was funded from, and their ultimate plan and goal and it I don't know, I felt so great afterwards.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's that's one of the things. I'm sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 7: After that, I was just like, I'm done.
Speaker 8: I I.
Speaker 7: It was hard. It was hard.
Speaker 5: That that's one of the many things that you have to to wrap your head around after you come around to this. And I know Maya kind of explained her her a couple of weeks of going through that. It's interesting two things that you'd mentioned today that that is kind of a current event. We talked about the earthquake with Chile, and then you mentioned the underwater internet cables. Right that they make it sound like way of all these satellites, but the truth is ninety nine point five percent of all our communications are connected now locally. Yes, we have towers, we have Wi Fi in our house, but all of that is provided through cables. And the story again that was put out just five hours ago, is that the US is seeing this increasing risk of Russian sabotage of key undersea cables by this Russian secretive military unit, which tells me that they're planning for you know, now between maybe now November fifth, say, maybe this attack on our infrastructure and being blamed on Russia.
Speaker 7: Yeah, oh lord. Yeah.
Speaker 9: There was also I remember hearing an article too about how there are some satellites that go up but they're not long life satellites. But there are satellites that do go up into the sky, but they're put up there with balloons with rockets, and they don't go to the outer Well, I guess what would be considered the outer space of the area, you know, way up there. It's still within our dome area that they would have to float around in or whatever.
Speaker 7: But to me, that was interesting seeing.
Speaker 9: Those, But that's not going to be information that comes out on your average place. I was talking to Maya about the frustrating part of if you use Google to search some of these things, some of these stuff that people are talking about, most of that information.
Speaker 7: Gets blocked or stopped.
Speaker 9: And it's interesting how you have to kind of start looking at other search engines that can help you with finding information that's that's not being censored by Google. I know they block a lot of that information because I'll tell my friends different things and they'll be like, well, according to Google, Google says this I'm like, you also get your information from Wikipedia to and.
Speaker 7: You know where where do you learn from?
Speaker 9: Because if you only go to the sources that tell you one thing, you're not going to see other sides or you know how the dots are connected with the different information. So I think that's important is to learn that there's other sources, other places where information can be found.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and X Y and X brave used to be good.
Speaker 5: It's it's starting to kind of parallel with Google, but yandex is still pretty good.
Speaker 6: And course YouTube is just a hot mess.
Speaker 5: If if you if you try to find anything on flat Earth, you've got to manipulate the search engine with date uploaded or things like that, because you just get all of the flat earth propaganda anytime you try to research on YouTube. Sorry, And with that being said, you were both basically homeschooled, so obviously I'm assuming you guys were taught we landed on the Moon July twentieth, nineteen sixty. Yeah, did you ever question that prior to flat Earth? Or was that just you know, a normal part of history.
Speaker 7: It was questioned, But.
Speaker 9: So I remember there there was a movie that came out a while back, and for me It was weird watching the film because, like I said, I didn't grow up in the US, so when I watched movies, to me, movies were very different because movies are kind of explaining the culture of where the movies are from. So the movies most a lot of movies are made in America, so it kind of explains the culture of what's going on in America.
Speaker 7: So I watched this movie a while back, and.
Speaker 9: The movie was about astronauts that were trying to be whistleblowers and come out and say that they never landed on the Earth, never landed on the Moon, that it was all staged and all the rest. And I was young, so I didn't remember the movie, but it made a big impact on me, like why is there a movie about a fake moon landing? And then when I would ask adults or ask other people, Hey, so what's this movie about about this fake moon landing?
Speaker 7: And they're like, Oh, that's just that's just a Hollywood film.
Speaker 9: That's just the movie. Don't worry about it. It's not real. It's fake.
Speaker 7: But what's interesting to me is finding out that.
Speaker 9: These I've been hearing that these evil forces that do their wicked plans around the world that they're obligated to tell us in their roundabout way.
Speaker 7: They have to tell us what they're up to in order for.
Speaker 9: I guess them not to be held accountable or responsible.
Speaker 7: So if they tell us.
Speaker 9: In a roundabout way then and we don't do anything about it, then they can get away with.
Speaker 7: The things that they're doing.
Speaker 6: That's right.
Speaker 7: So then I thought, well.
Speaker 9: Wait a minute, maybe they put it in a movie because they were trying to say something but couldn't come out. And of course everybody's going to go, oh, that's just the movie. So you don't believe in stuff like that, right, Hollywood's not real.
Speaker 7: It's not real.
Speaker 9: So so yeah, at first I questioned it. When I saw that, I was like, well, what if it was fake? And then I mean, I know, this is a little goofy, but I love the Transformer movies and they had a deal about the Dark Side of the Moon, which then also kind of made me wonder. I wonder if they're putting it in a lot of different things in order to kind of spread spread out the ideals, because it's in different areas now. But I questioned it for a while, and I you know, I don't understand the whole. I've heard people say that the Moon isn't a actual ball planet or not planet, but a.
Speaker 7: Solid structure that goes around. Yeah.
Speaker 9: I've heard some people say that it's something that reflects that it's more like a satellite than a It's like a flat satellite. It's not really a round. All the thing is is we don't have the capacity to fly out there and touch it and tell you for sure one hundred percent.
Speaker 7: We have to believe what.
Speaker 9: The people who have the equipment and the finance and the money to be able to create their narrative of what they're doing.
Speaker 7: We have to believe. Well, that's as far as we.
Speaker 9: Can understand is what scientists say that they have experienced and done. I just question the aspect of how come we did it back when technology was not very advanced, but yet we can't seem to do it now. There hasn't been any recent trips to the Moon, so it kind of made me ask the question of, you know, at another point in time, did they.
Speaker 7: Actually go to the Moon and did they encounter something.
Speaker 9: That they don't want to tell us about and that's why they're not they're no longer going there or telling us that they're going there anymore, just like the whole.
Speaker 7: Another aspect, I've.
Speaker 9: Heard of the Admiral bird that went down to the South Pole. I learned about him as a child. I've heard stories about him. My dad told him, taught me about him, and then now I'm finding out a lot more information. And so that was another weird thing. How the world, it seemed like, used to have this drive and this focus of exploration and going all over the world and mapping things and discovery, and then all of a sudden, out of nowhere in the nineteen was it forties or fifties, We're done.
Speaker 7: All of a sudden, they're like, yeah, nobody, we're going to make a pack. All these countries are going to make a pack.
Speaker 9: That nobody's allowed to research Antarctica without explicit permission by a specific committee that's going to tell you whether or not you're allowed to do something.
Speaker 7: Was just kind of like what.
Speaker 9: It just seemed like most countries should have had the freedom and ability to explore wherever they wanted to go and learn and you know, put out this information for people to learn about. But for Antarctica to all of a sudden be just oh no, we're going to close this off. You're not allowed to research anything here. This is this is a big no no Google.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and that's just inherently wrong with the world right now. People say, your government's own things, and God didn't create this realm for to be governed by people. It's everybody should be able to experience God's creation without being told.
Speaker 6: You can't go there, you can't go there.
Speaker 5: And obviously the reason and my belief is that Antarctica Treaty of was it nineteen fifty eight, I think is because that would disclose the truth. And that's the other word disclosure, right, That's why they have their gatekeepers, that's why they have the Alex Joneses, and that's why they make the movies like you've referenced the Truman Show, which, by the way, one of the co producers was.
Speaker 6: A Rothschild.
Speaker 5: Luke Rothschild was a co producer for The Truman Show. So, yeah, all of these things are for a reason, but they are not for you know, for our best right.
Speaker 6: They like to come off all these things.
Speaker 5: They do it's for the greater good, but that couldn't be further from the truth.
Speaker 7: I think the movie that I might be remembering.
Speaker 9: I don't know if it's the right name, but a name that's coming to mind is Unicorn one.
Speaker 6: Oh, Capricorn one.
Speaker 7: Capricorn one.
Speaker 6: Yeah. O. J. Simpson was in that movie.
Speaker 7: Really.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they were going to Mars instead of the Moon and they evacuated them from the launch pad and Capricorn one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Capricorn one. That was the one.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well you got the one part correct.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that was certainly just I wasn't I was overseas when I watched it, so to me, it was bizarre watching this film about that.
Speaker 5: But yeah, and it was only eight years after the Moon landing. Yeah, seventy seven.
Speaker 7: Oh wow. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 9: But the whole deal with Antarctica is kind of to me another aspect. I didn't know this, but somebody was saying that Antarctica has the highest elevation yep, the world, And that makes sense that if Antarctica has the highest elevation and you look at the Gleason's map, you have a ring around the outside that's higher than the waters. That's how the waters are going to be held in. It totally makes sense. And I'm like, Okay, I get this. I don't know why, but it really makes sense between that and the whole aspect of flying, and then seeing the documents from NASA that talk about when they do their testing for different types of aircraft, it's.
Speaker 7: Based on a flat Earth model.
Speaker 9: I'm like, wait a minute, they're even saying based on a flat Earth model. And they're the ones that are supposed to be the scientists that know everything absolutely, you.
Speaker 7: Know, why would they put that information in there?
Speaker 9: So, you know, and you start putting all the dots together, it starts.
Speaker 7: Starts making sense.
Speaker 9: I guess the question now for me is, you know, it's hard to be living in these times knowing that there's more out there, but we're not allowed to talk about it and we're not allowed to know about it. So it's kind of like, oh man, this is frustrating. This This might have been what it was like back in the day when people were still exploring a lot of countries and a lot of places, and they.
Speaker 7: Just have this yarning to know what is beyond the ice wall? You know, what is outside? Why? Why is it that you know this is the way it is.
Speaker 9: Yeah, even seeing how they're trying to get how Elon Musk is trying to get his rockets into outer space, and.
Speaker 7: Before that it was only.
Speaker 9: Governments that had the money to fund any kind of space expiration or any kind of scientific stuff of that nature. And then for there to finally come a time where an outsider that's not governed by the government can then create his own you know, space travel and then try to send something out only to come to the knowledge that they figured out was that you can't really make it to the outer space.
Speaker 6: That's right.
Speaker 5: And for me, it's frustrating because you know, we have everybody, they're paying their taxes and NASA's getting U seventy.
Speaker 6: Million dollars per day.
Speaker 5: And then when you think about truly if we believe what we believe, then you have to you would have to say that I'm sorry. NASA's two biggest most important missions and like seriously is number one to deceive people and to hide God. But number two, you have to ask yourself, are these people actively and this goes to the scientists down in Antarctica as well, are they actively trying to get through the firmament and I'm talking about in their mind to try to overthrow God like Nimrod did back during the building of the Tower of Babel.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yep, yep.
Speaker 9: I I definitely believe that that's.
Speaker 7: Their reason, is that they.
Speaker 9: They'd have to admit that the Bible is true and that these things are So I just lost my train of thought. There was something I was about to bring up. Oh man, I hate it when your thoughts all of a sudden.
Speaker 7: World.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm there with you.
Speaker 7: Do you want to say so?
Speaker 8: I don't know where to start or that the ninety minute mark.
Speaker 5: Aren't we Yeah, we're ahead, we still have another twenty or thirty minutes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I had to do with.
Speaker 9: Uh, I had to do with the the furmament that you were talking about.
Speaker 7: I'll get my training.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: We were talking about disclosure too in Hollywood and all the gatekeepers who are used for that disclosure. And again Hollywood, the media, the news, all of that, they're they're they're gatekeepers. We know that ninety six percent of all the news agencies they're uh, they're all controlled and they you know, they get their makeup done, they sit in front of a camera and they read what they're told. And that's really where we're at. And I can understand. And again, it's really interesting the Truman Show. Going back to what Tim was saying is he started to understand, like something's going on here, like when the light fell from the sky, and he's just like, and it's our nature to be curious, and he got curious and he explored and realized that his world was a lie, right, And that's kind of where we're at, where we are told this is how the world works. It's spinning, it's hurtling, and you know, we own this. You have to pay taxes on this to live here, and that they create this realm that that we live in. And really it's it's an open air prison. Not to be dramatic, right, We all have our freedoms, we come and go in these type of things, but you do have to live a certain way, right right, yeap. So if we really covered much of that, I know Tim probably has one more thing he wanted to think about. But if you wanted to into anything else, now would be a great time.
Speaker 9: I just was thinking about it again what you were saying as far as the gatekeepers. Part of something that really is frustrating when trying to learn about these different things is.
Speaker 7: Trying to discern between misinformation, you know, truth and.
Speaker 9: Lies, because we know that if they want to distract you or keep you away from something. They're going to stick a bunch of blatant some of it has to be things with mixed truths, and then they start also flooding a bunch of crazy stuff and lies in strange things that way.
Speaker 7: Anybody tries to look, they're confused.
Speaker 9: They're like, wait a minute, what am I supposed to believe now, because you know, I'm trying to research about this.
Speaker 7: I'm trying to find interesting stuff out.
Speaker 9: But they start mixing a bunch of stuff with it and telling y'all, no, no, that's a conspiracy theory.
Speaker 7: Don't go that way. That's all false.
Speaker 9: Scientists have proven that that's not real, and there's there's nothing further to look. So it just makes it so frustrating sometimes to to try to get information or try to kind of build more of a foundation of understanding on some of these aspects. But I think, deep down inside, it's one of those things that you have to ask, you know, if you're a believer, you have to ask God for clarity on some of these things, because you know, sometimes Mile will show me a video and she's like, oh, hey, what do you think about what this guy's saying? And sometimes I just get like a bad feeling, like, okay, it doesn't jive with the biblical aspects of our understanding, and it kind of has more of a feared tone to it, Like it doesn't it doesn't promote, It doesn't promote the things that we know to be a foundation of trusting God into you know, the creation aspect. It kind of has more of this weird, dark alien you know, other aspect that just doesn't seem right. So we have to kind of like learned the way things out as to you know, what things should we believe and how do these things tie in together?
Speaker 7: You know, you got to be perful about it.
Speaker 1: Careful And that's where a lot of we've talked about it in the past, you know, about our friends, the aspect of you know, when friends talk about all.
Speaker 8: The moon landing because we'll bring up.
Speaker 1: Things every once in a while about you know, astronauts, you know, or the moon landings, and you know, but really at that point, you know, if and how Tim mentioned it before, that, if they automatically shut you down in anything that you may have to say that's different than what we've been all taught, you know, then that's where you just have to keep either keep your conversations with those friends as superficial or just chalk it up like, Okay, they're closed minded, you know, or you know, like he was saying, yes, I did send them something, but it was they had like partial truths in there. But then it started going with you know, it showed all these you know, AI stuff, but it was more of fear mongering. And that's where they're trying to like share martial truth but then get you to think about the other so you don't dwell on.
Speaker 8: What's actually the road you're supposed to be taking.
Speaker 1: Is the path of least they're having you go to the past path at least resistance, but then the other path is really where you should be going if you want to actually have their real truth. And that's where, you know, yeah, almost in the sense you have to discern the spirits, because there's there's good and bad.
Speaker 8: Yeah, where we love.
Speaker 9: There's another aspect that kind of has been a big.
Speaker 7: Eye opener for me is after.
Speaker 9: After learning the flat earth information, I've always, like I told you before, I've always been interested in nature, how incredible the earth was made, in the sense that like, first of all, water has such incredible properties and all the amazing things that water can do, how powerful it is, but yet how gentle it is, how life giving, but it can also take away your life if you're not respectful of it.
Speaker 7: And then as far as the earth, how the Earth is.
Speaker 9: Made, learning little by little about Nikola Tesla and all the different incredible things that he was trying to bring out about harnessing the natural powers that the earth had, the natural ether, I guess is what they call it.
Speaker 7: We started learning about.
Speaker 9: Grounding, grounding the effects of grounding scientifically for the body.
Speaker 7: How it heals the body. And then learning about sound sound resonance.
Speaker 9: I've been hearing a lot about how different frequencies and sounds and tones can either.
Speaker 7: Heal the body or really hurt and aggravate and bother you.
Speaker 9: Sound has the ability to do some pretty incredible things.
Speaker 7: And then learning how sound also.
Speaker 9: Can make beautiful pictures and beautiful things. So learning that the earth there's much more deeper amazing things that the earth has has been another, you know, big eye opener for me that you know, through sound and water and nature, God uses all these things to heal us and to take care of us.
Speaker 7: And and.
Speaker 9: You know this whole global warming thing is just so crazy how they're trying to make us believe that all these disasters are man made or man cause.
Speaker 7: But I believe that they to a degree.
Speaker 9: Some of the disasters are man made through how they're trying to manipulate our weather with cloud seating and all that other stuff that they're trying to do. But I think that nature naturally wants to heal you and take care of you and help you, you know, through proper eating, proper drinking, you know, proper absorption of God's natural things, your body can heal and be taken care of. So that was another big, huge thing for us to notice, is the different aspects of of you know, like I said, sound for the most part, you just you don't think of sound as being more than just, oh it's it's a pretty pretty, pretty beautiful melody, like classical music or you know, different stuff. I've I've always felt like music had a massive impact on me personally, Like I've always felt like music was one of God's ways of helping us see a different dimension or to feel a different dimension.
Speaker 7: Also, very strong negative music can be very harmful. So I didn't know this.
Speaker 9: But a while back we were following a guy who was explaining how during the Second World War, I believe governments around the world claimed that they needed resources to be able to fund their weapons of war, so they confiscated and took all the.
Speaker 7: Bells powers all over the world.
Speaker 9: And they took all these bells and got rid of them. And I found out that bells were actually created to a specific resonance sound, and that resonance sound, that frequency has a soothing, calming, healing effect. And so that was to me, like wow, you know, during World War two, we also lost a lot of history, a lot of history books, a lot of arts, amazing things that could have told us a lot of interesting things. But unfortunately during that time, a lot of that was controlled by the different governments that be at the time, and they have the power to manipulate, to hide, to confiscate or whatever all this information. So little by little as you find out that there were good things set in place around the world, but yet now they don't exist there no more, it kind of makes you wonder, well, it seemed like a time ago there were governments or there were people that put things in place that did help, that did give healing to the world, and little by little over time, these things have been taken away. Something interesting, like as far as like water goes, I didn't understand why different places had these amazing water gardens with fountains and these like waterfalls and trickling effects of all these different like water stuff. And then I found out that those gardens were made for healing. If you went to them and heard the sounds of the pitter powder and the splatter and the water raining down in the fountain and all the rest, it had a soothing, calming effect for people distressing and other stuff.
Speaker 7: But so it's interesting to me that, I mean, you don't see any of that anymore.
Speaker 9: You don't see any water gardens or any kind of natural places anymore that are being created.
Speaker 7: It's you know, these concrete jungles.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I'm so glad that you went the direction you did because so listening to and four thirty two hrtz is a big deal.
Speaker 6: You can find.
Speaker 5: Videos on YouTube that play in four thirty two and they have hundreds of millions of.
Speaker 6: Views on them.
Speaker 5: Also, when you mentioned the bells, that is something that I've been researching a lot.
Speaker 6: There's a guy from Russia.
Speaker 5: His name is Igor Canovo loov I think, and he goes into deep detail about how bell ringing not only heals physically, but is a known cure for depression. And again many like we walked downtown down by the beach a few weeks ago, the church bells have just disappeared, not just in the past, but there they're going away. And there's something to bells and vibrations and all of these things. And even getting back to like you said, when you move back to America, you noticed how all the lawns are manicured. Well, that's because we were all taught that weeds were bad. And now that I'm growing up, you find that nettle and dandelion and have some of the most healing properties.
Speaker 6: Yeah, all of these things.
Speaker 9: Yep, yeah, it's it's made me completely change my mindset of how to look at a field.
Speaker 7: Or a garden or just stuff.
Speaker 9: I used to look at my yard and I'd see a dandelion. I'd get so frustrated and mad. I'm like, oh, look at that stupid nasty weed. It's driving me crazy. And then now that I find out the healing properties of all that stuff, I look at my yard and I'm like, man, I wish more dandylions would grow around. It's yeah, it's so weird how they have over time, uh, doctrinated us and doctrinated and warped our minds to believe that what is bad and what is good, how to, how to how to look at things, And now we're.
Speaker 7: Having to we're having to stop and go, no, that's not the case.
Speaker 9: These these things are good for us.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like keeping up with the Joneses. You know, if the next person's keeping up their lawn and yours look like natural, then what are you doing?
Speaker 9: Yeah, you got to buy all their products to make your lawn look beautiful and green and full and with no weeds.
Speaker 7: But then you find out what they consider weeds.
Speaker 9: Are actually you know, good beautiful things that are not a bad thing.
Speaker 7: So but.
Speaker 5: Yeah, try explaining that to the Karen at the HOA that no, that's that's my healing. No, that's got to be cutting down. You're going to get a fifty dollars fine. My wife had to deal with that when I was in Iraq. When we lived in Colorado, we had like people had nothing better to do than walk around and write violations. Just oh god, that's it's eleven inches, it needs to be cut, just crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's too hot, your grass is too high.
Speaker 6: Yeah, unbelievable.
Speaker 9: Yeah yeah, but also too. I think we discussed this a little bit when we were in Oklahoma, that the food pyramid, I think is one of the big ones that's been waking a lot of people up. I heard Jordan Peterson talk about how that's one of the things that really blew his mind was how wrong they were about it. And you know, I've heard people say different quotes to the extent of, if the government tells me this, I'm doing the actual opposite, because obviously they're trying to control you. For the longest time, I was always told salt is bad, salt is bad, sodium is bad, don't eat salty things, or salt is bad for you. And I got a heat stroke of that's actually been a few years back now, but I got heatstroke twice living in Texas, and I almost died.
Speaker 7: Like I was really really close to not making it.
Speaker 9: I had to be on I had to be on IVS for I didn't do it intravenously, but I did. My wife kept feeding me different electrolytes, homemade electrolytes. We had a natural path doctor that told us what mixture to make bacon, soda, salt, lemon juice, and a little bit of natural sugar, and then just make it in a certain quantity and then I would take tablespoons of that and then drink water. And I did that, yeah, and then it hydrated me back. It took me months to recover physically, strength wise. But I was always told that salt. Salt is bad, salt is bad, you know, so I always had this kind of stigmatism.
Speaker 7: That, you know, oh, you don't need salt. Well, then I found out later that.
Speaker 9: Real, natural, wholesome, natural made salt actually has a large amount of minerals that go along with the sodium, not just sodium, but that the refined salt that we eat is you know, it's been baked and process so heavily that mostly what you get is sodium. So, you know, when I found out that salt is actually good for you in the natural form, that eggs aren't going to kill me. They're not going to make me have you know, horror tons of horrible choleresterol. My arteries are going to clog up, and I'm going to die because I'm eating eggs, you know, and all these different things that you know, they tried to make.
Speaker 7: So if you ate eggs with the yolk, you were you know, you were wrong. You had to eat just the whites and eat yolks.
Speaker 9: But then now they're coming out with information that the yolks actually have a lot of nutrients and vitamins and wholesome things that are actually good for you. So an egg is actually better to eat than a bowl of high processed wheat product that's soaked in hyperctose corn syrup and sugar. So I'm like, well, i think I'd rather die from eating some eggs with a little salt on it than eating you know, these cereals that are damaging to your body over time.
Speaker 5: So yeah, that was a big light pushed in the eighties that the eggs raised your cholesterol and they weren't good for you. And once again it turns out that was just another lie. And yeah, my wife gets the the that pink salt from Utah Redmon's salt, I think it's called yeah, and yeah, all that stuff is very important and it helps with the hydration, like you said in Texas is no joke.
Speaker 6: My goodness.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yep.
Speaker 9: And so I also found out that I think from what I hear, I hear it all the time from people around me at work and other places. They're like, oh my god, I have such bad heartburn. You know, I got to get my emephrosol or I got to get my anti acid medication. Well, I've been hearing different doctors talk about how heartburn is actually not a problem with too much acid.
Speaker 7: It's actually a problem with not enough acid.
Speaker 9: So if you have the right levels of acid in your stomach, then the little valve at the top of your stomach is supposed to close properly because the proper amount of acid, the healthy level of acid, makes that valve stay shut and closed, and then you don't have the acid flushing up into your throat. And so right now there's all these drugs and companies that are advertising all these It was that acid pump inhibitors that shut your acid producing components in your stomach down to lower the acid level. But then the problem is is you have all this food in your stomach and it's not being digest properly because you don't have proper levels of acid. Well, I found out that salt actually helps to break down the salt, helps to actually increase the healthy and proper levels of acids that you need in your stomach. So for a long long time, I just thought I had a broken indigestion, you know, that my stomach wasn't working right because it's broken. Then I found out that I'm actually deficient. I don't have enough of certain vitamins and certain nutrients and supplements. And once I started finding out which supplements those were, my heartburn condition has improved drastically. And I don't take any meph resol or any of those types of over the counter acid reducing medications. But I hear a lot of people talking about, oh, I have to take this or otherwise I'll get really bad, you know, heartburn and whatever. And then I feel bad for them because you know, there are natural supplements, vitamins and different natural things that they can be taking that can actually help their body. But it doesn't help the pharmaceutical industry, and it doesn't help the doctors, so therefore they're not really tell you the truth of how to heal yourself. But recently there's been more and more doctors that are willing to speak up and tell you the things that you can do to try to help yourself. And that's been a huge blessing for me too, you know, to find somebody it's like also, it's like finding an honest mechanic, you know, a mechanic that'll tell you the truth of what's going on, instead of you know, trying to get a bigger paycheck by you know, creating a problem in your mind, telling you that this is the problem, when in all actuality you there could be smaller fixes or smaller, simpler things that you could do to actually.
Speaker 7: Make your vehicle run better.
Speaker 9: But yet you know, they want to make a profit, so they'll tell you it's this and this along with that. So you know, when you find a when you find a person who handles things in a natural form, it's very.
Speaker 7: Inspiring and refreshing. And I understand too that.
Speaker 9: As human beings, none of us, not one of us, has made the same even though we're all.
Speaker 6: That's right, it's a great point.
Speaker 9: Well, you know, we're we're we're men and women and we can you know, we have certain functions and whatever.
Speaker 7: But what works for me doesn't work for a lot of other people. And what works for other people may not work for me.
Speaker 9: So it's one of those things where you are you have to hear that information try it for yourself. Usually what I do when it comes to supplements and herbs and vitamins and things is I find out if something has a toxicity level or if there is a caution on if something could be dangerous if taken in higher quantities, and then if there is, then usually I kind of talk to a doctor, ask a nurse or somebody who has medical information and ask them, hey, what are what are the dangers of using this vitamin or this supplement, and and then you know, I kind of take their caution with, you know, quantities and stuff like that.
Speaker 7: It's also interesting to know how absorption is such.
Speaker 9: An incredible part of healing. There's so much food out there, but the fact that our bodies can't absorb the good out of it is.
Speaker 7: A frustrating part. And that was something we had to learn with one of our daughters who had a health condition.
Speaker 9: She had cystic fibrosis, and that was one of the big things was we were trying to find the best way to help her absorb her nutrients so that she could then assimilate it and have it go into her body and heal her and get her stronger. Hearing different doctors talking about, you know, trying to eat foods in a manner in a way that your body can actually break down and absorb and take in and you can get the nutrients that you need is a really important part of you know, diet and understanding how to get on a better path for better healing, you know.
Speaker 5: And one thing that you said that I wanted to kind of echo was you had mentioned the over the counter and acids and something that kind of goes under the radar because of the time frame between January and I think April of twenty twenty, there was a huge recall of xantac and those type of drugs because of what was inside it, which is I know, I'm going to say this wrong. I think it's pronounced renitted dean. And it turns out, oh that causes cancer. Like everything else, whether it's talcumpowder, all this stuff that comes out these miracle drugs, people eat them up and then oh, by the way, there's a recall and hey, this causes cancer. So yeah, again, it's just you got to be very careful what you put inside your body, whether you're drinking it or you're eating it, or you know the jabadabadoo.
Speaker 6: So with that being said, I am out of time. Unfortunately.
Speaker 5: I hope we can revisit this again later this fall, because there's certainly a lot more we can talk about, but.
Speaker 6: I do have to run.
Speaker 5: I'd love to give you each an opportunity with any closing thoughts go ahead.
Speaker 7: Closing thoughts, well, I would say, start.
Speaker 8: Small, change things well, and that's the other thing.
Speaker 1: So we've worked on changing to where we'll have one of those osmosis filters water filters. We definitely read the ingredients on the food that we take. We tried our garden this year, but it didn't happen, so we're gonna try.
Speaker 7: Again next year.
Speaker 13: It's just all start small and just finding ways to minimize minimize chemicals going in your body. Both of us, neither one of us got the jaba dad to do as you put.
Speaker 1: It, and it's just like if you don't have to go to the doctors, find a natural way of doing something, do that.
Speaker 8: It works for us and.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm almost fifty, they'll be fifty soon. But our health has been a lot better since we started doing things.
Speaker 8: A natural way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, breathing fresh air as much as possible, going on walks, grounding, just doing things that maybe you didn't think about it, but you hear about it, try it, you know.
Speaker 9: For me, I guess one of the big things that I'm having to learn to do is there's so much information coming at you all the time whenever you start researching things.
Speaker 7: One big thing for me is take take action. Learn to take action.
Speaker 9: So if you find out something's better for you, then learn to take action. Also, you know, don't be irrational and be like, oh my god. You know, I knew that water is important for me, but my wife used to buy a lot of water bottled water. So we researched. We searched and found a good company.
Speaker 7: That creates a good filtering system.
Speaker 9: Mainly our concern was getting fluoride out of the water and other basic contaminants that standard American tap water has, and so we found a really good filteration system that that's.
Speaker 7: The fluoride out.
Speaker 9: So we took a step to install that under our sink, and now we have fresh, clean water that doesn't have fluoride, and we stopped using toothpaste with fluoride.
Speaker 7: We start up.
Speaker 9: Using any kind of dental care with fluoride, and we have both noticed a very big difference in not having brain fog. I honestly feel that fluoride was a major aspect of that. Just kind of, like I explained, brain fog, kind of feeling like you just don't have much of an inspiration or drive and stuff. You just kind of have this fogginess in your mind. So we took steps to kind of change that. So when you learned something new or something different, try it out and just kind of see how it works. You know, we found out about so we take time now to spend time outside and just you know, be barefoot and you know, enjoy nature. But I think that's an important part that if you're learning new things or new methods or new ways of doing things, then give it a try. Try, try it, and see how it works for you. We found out about a more wholesome natural way of making laundry soap.
Speaker 8: I learned it from your wife.
Speaker 9: So we try that out, and our laundry smells better, feels fresher.
Speaker 7: So much nicer. So we're taking steps little by little that if you find something out or learn something, you know, give it a try. See see how it works for you.
Speaker 9: I think that's an important takeaway for me, is step out and try new things, and we get so stuck sometimes in a routine of doing things.
Speaker 7: You know, I loved coffee. I still do.
Speaker 9: I love the smell of it, taste, everything, But I found out recently that my body just can't handle it anymore. There's something in coffee that I just can't I can't do. It flares up stomach acid and it just causes a lot of I don't know, a lot of issues. So I had to really take into consideration not drinking coffee and trying other natural things that can help me with you know, energy and mood and.
Speaker 7: Stuff, other teas and other different stuff. So, you know, sometimes.
Speaker 9: Sometimes looking at your life and kind of evaluating, well, what's not working and what is working and what can I do, and then start making changes and those things, you know what I mean. Like you asked me a few years ago, would I ever give up coffee? I'd be like, hell no, I love coffee. But I had to come down to the realization that there are just certain things that don't work well for me. You know, I just need to be more careful and more mindful of what I put in my body and as much as it's can be so addicting, and I just it's I love the flavor and it's just a fun thing to make. You know, I love making coffee, but it's I have to realize I can't do it anymore because it doesn't help me, it doesn't strengthen me.
Speaker 7: I don't feel good when I drink it. So, you know, we all have to.
Speaker 9: Kind of figure out what our limitations are and what things our body reacts well to, and you know, learning how to make those habits, those changes to try new things and try different things.
Speaker 5: So one way well said, and to caveat of what you said, is with being patient and anything you try something new, you don't hit a home run the first time. Be patient, get back on the horse and try it. And we talked about fluoride and how you changed with that. Remember that fluoride is this byproduct, this unwanted byproduct of aluminum. So also with that being said, be cognizant with aluminums as well, and most your antipersper instant. If you turn it on the side and look, you're going to see aluminum and you're putting that in the second most absorbent part of your body, and of course skin is your biggest organ. So there's just so Like you said, there's so much coming at you. You have to be like Captain America, hold a shield up to defend you from all the bs that's being thrown at us. But you know you can only do so much and do what's best for you and your family and pray that we make the right decisions. So with that being said, I am out of time. I can't thank you both enough.
Speaker 6: Tim and Maya.
Speaker 5: I'd love to have you on back down the road again because there's so much more to discuss. This has been an amazing podcast and I can't thank you enough for your time.
Speaker 7: Thank you for having us.
Speaker 5: Thank you absolutely, and again thank you to all the listeners. Stop by the website the Flatterthfiles dot com and again, if you'd like to join the podcast, like Tim and Maya did today, it is f E Files guest at gmail dot com. For Tim and Maya, I am George God bless you all.
Speaker 6: Have a wonderful week and we will see you.
Speaker 14: I know it's been a struggle.
Speaker 8: I don't know you've had spin. I know you feel the time.
Speaker 14: Tell down all the way. Yeah, I know you feel them more, you smile and the same. That's all wall go from.
Speaker 8: You feel like you've lost your way.
Speaker 7: Don't give it.
Speaker 6: No, don't give it and nevers home.
Speaker 7: Don't let call the primise.
Speaker 3: It ain't done yet, he's gone. I'm glad.
Speaker 7: Why it's a way time?
Speaker 1: Got up?
Speaker 3: Let me come? Why wait?
Speaker 8: God him called, I can see the straight beside you.
Speaker 14: Child's are putting up five.
Speaker 12: Oh, you're stronger than any thing. Yeah, you're gonna be all right. You're accepting a dead bullion.
Speaker 6: Beautiful.
Speaker 8: You're shoving bride.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you're living.
Speaker 8: Breathe move, you.
Speaker 3: Can hold your head a pie. Don't give up, No, don't give in. Never loss home. Don't let gone on the primies. It ain't done Yet's God?
Speaker 8: I clad?
Speaker 7: Why some way down the God of May comes.
Speaker 4: Don't give up. No, don't give in, never live home. Don't let go on the primies. It ain't doun of life. It's worth living. What's a way down?
Speaker 3: The god?
Speaker 1: Up?
Speaker 7: Baby colt?
Speaker 4: Why sur pray now?
Speaker 7: Got up cold?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 9: Yes, what sur pray now?
Speaker 1: God?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, gott.
Speaker 14: Don't give up, No, don't give in, never lose al don't they go of the primis I in and done?
Speaker 8: Yeahs got up.
Speaker 6: Playing wats die?
Speaker 14: Kind of even costs And don't give no dog giving whatever the home, don't let go of.
Speaker 8: The crimes, get ain't done, love's w ever?
Speaker 7: What's and died? The god of every cos oh, the god of needs white.
Speaker 15: Don't you're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network.
Speaker 7: Just the facts, ma'amy.