Speaker 1: Once again. You're let me see, I don't see it on Twitter, though, I go take a second. Okay, there it goes live on Twitter. So we are live with Ryan Dawson once again. You're a third time now, so you're one of my there's a couple of guests I've had on like three times, so you're one of my primary guests. You're just a wealth of knowledge. So I'm glad we have a relationship that you know, you can come on and and you know you're one of the guys that really helped helped wake me up. Remember a few years ago you called me. Three or four years ago, you called me and started telling me films to watch it up.
Speaker 2: That might have been like four or four years ago, play right, I'm yeah, twenty four, I don't know, twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: Yeah I did. I didn't know much back then. You started to send me down some rabbit holes, and I was like, hmm, this guy seems because you weren't hateful, you know, because I have Jewish friends and shit. So it's like when guys like, oh blah blah. But then you were just saying things that were making sense. That's what really woke me up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember read pilling the Sam Chipoli, but like every time I visit him, right after I left, all these people gang up at his ear and be like that guy's a Jew hater.
Speaker 1: Like what.
Speaker 2: But every time I want to like, no, no, this is not the thing. This is just what they say to try and discredit people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it works very well. Well, it has worked very well. Now it's not. You know, I think until this last year has worked so well. But now there's like an avalanche of truth coming out and I'm not sure what their next step is to put it back in on.
Speaker 2: Well, we had that window of it was mostly TikTok. I used to think it was X because I got allowed back on X and stuff, and some of it was although that's been nerved. But TikTok blew it up. Man, When you had twenty something year olds reading bin Laden's Letter to America, which is it came out when they were born, you know, senly rediscovering old stuff, it was because of TikTok.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And I didn't remember this stuff cause I mean I didn't really pay attention to news that time. I was so laser focused on fighting. I missed those days. You know, when the only thing I cared about was fighting and girls and didn't know I barely different. Yeah, that's a whole nother life. Now I'm stuck here in this political world, which you know, I guess it's important, but no, I don't know how the hell I ended up here. It's your fault, Ryan.
Speaker 2: When you you can't keep fighting, so you got to start the other battle.
Speaker 1: You know, exactly fight. You know, it's like all the other things. Fight back. It's like now fighting back in the political area. But today I think we're gonna go deep on nine to eleven because I watched your film Terrible Names. It was the name of a film.
Speaker 2: It was his Empire Unmasked.
Speaker 1: Just amazing. I watched that when I was doing like a five hour drive, so it's like pieces of it, but it was just the knowledge that was in that fact in that film was just so.
Speaker 2: In can't listen to it, but like, the documents are on the screen to prove what I'm saying. But if you're like I already know, you start.
Speaker 1: I know, I know. I had it like sitting on my phone, sitting my leg, so I like kind of half the documents half didn't it. So I didn't watch it in the ideal setting, but I'm so busy. That was you know, I really wanted to. You'd hit me up like two weeks like if you watch my film yet, and I was like, crap, I haven't I to watch it.
Speaker 2: So I put a lot but worked on it for three years, like just hit play. No it's but it's uh, you know, it's you don't really need anything else on nine eleven. After that, like this is what happened and we know this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, after this interview, recommend everyone, Uh, everyone watched that. There's this. I mean, there's so many places we could start, Like a lot of people know about the dance in israelis all this. Maybe we'll cover that at the end, but we really went in depth to the Saudis were involved too, you know. So there was a heavy Saudi involvement and that's you know, because there was an Israel did nine to eleven. But it's very important to understand that it's an access between Saudi Cia. Yeah, like that whole chunk is Saudi's interesting. And I'm guilty with myself. I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Them mm hmmm, they who's them? Who's they?
Speaker 1: Those those that shall not be named right Voldemort or whatever. No, isn't it crazy? Like I'm not like streaming this on YouTube right now because even though we're talking about very factual stuff, probably get a strike for it. You know, I'll put pieces of it later. That's this.
Speaker 2: It is the weirdest thing. If I criticize, and I do criticize Saudi Arabia, people don't call me anti Arab or anti Muslim, But when I criticize the one we're not allowed to talk about, you do get all that, Yeah, we are accident antiseptic and oh yeah we.
Speaker 1: Can actually actually we're not on YouTube, so it gives me freedom. Oh yes, you have freedom right now? You know it was a connection between this. So basically your thesis is the CIA Saudi Arabia, and then Israel is kind of the mastermind behind at all. Is that correct?
Speaker 2: So al Qaeda did nine to eleven, but al Qaeda is not a wholly independent grassroots terrorist organization just like ice isis is now in the White House. That Issy, I mean rages me. This guy cut off people's heads, He killed a twelve year old.
Speaker 1: Palace explained this real weep for people that might not know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Okay, So, so ISIS is a terrorist group. It's a it's a conglomeration of terrorist groups that got called ISIS, the Islamic State of uh of a Rock and Syria. Some people don't like that name, especially Muslims. They're like, they're not Islamic. I'm like, well they are, they're just really bad at it. But it's really not a Rock and Syria either because it's mercenary, is small over the place, so dish tech, fury wajabby what everyone call them. But it's a terrorist group most well known by ISIS or isel L meaning the Levant. And they destroyed Syria over a course of about nine years. And it was obvious that they had state support from Turkey and from golf Ab states. We're financing different factions.
Speaker 1: What's that in America helped them out quite a bit too.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. Through actually have a film called Syria Israel's Invisible Hand because the whole purpose of the war in Syria was to cut the land bridge between Iran and Hesbalah Hezbelah's resistance fighters in Lebanon against Zog and that's what they did. And they figured they would take real but very insignificant little grassroots rebellions in Syria and inflate it into this monster by paying foreign mercedilic what they did in Libya too, they bring in all these proxy forces which they'd been setting up for decades. They would pay these madrasas, these Islamic schools and get with these really radically moms to create the future cannon fodder. And this has been going on since at least the seventies. We saw that in uh the war in Afghanistan, Operation Cyclone, Operation Eagle Claw. But they're better known as you know Iran Contra and the fighting the Soviets in Afghani stand but they radicalize these people and a lot of the Iran contract was paid for by contrabands sold by the Israelis. They were paying for the to US to destroy Nicaragua, and so you see the formations of how they financed these groups had to shift post Watergate Watergates in seventy three, which Senior becomes the director of the CIA in nineteen seventy six, and there was a lot of domestic scrutiny, trials, like the media wasn't like it is now like they were actually had. It was a little bit functional.
Speaker 1: There's a little bit of media. There was a tiny bit of real media out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. Like even in like two thousand and three, you could see Ritter and Larry Johnson and things on CNN pushing back against Bush's war.
Speaker 1: Like it was a little bit of They did do some pieces on nine to eleven Israeli connection. I don't know who round that, but they did that too.
Speaker 2: I remember Michael Moore covered the Sauty bit a little, but just like strel stanch away, yeah.
Speaker 1: Not a Greek way Weinstein funded that, they left out the whole Israeli connected. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how about that shocking schlackgeters a pattern or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know, recognizing patterns of the anti Semitic.
Speaker 2: Oh my way, I gotta I guess we were live earlier. But Korean Zombie, you gotta get yourself a drink.
Speaker 1: Yeah that people who don't know fighting This guy is like an epic Korean fighter, extremely famous Korean Zombie. Like everyone likes Korean Zombie like, I don't know, he doesn't have very many haters when I said haters, but everyone loves Korean Zombie for some reason, just such a likable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they liked him in Japan too, like when I was over there and they loved him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, unlike Aka Yama or sexy Yama.
Speaker 2: Well his parents were my neighbors.
Speaker 1: Akayama, We're good, a little offshoot, but like I fought him, I don't know if you.
Speaker 2: Know that, like I know you on your head.
Speaker 1: That was the most beautiful throat. That was so beautiful. Thank god. I won the fight, but I got thrown and I was like, wow, that was beautiful. Like it was.
Speaker 2: I always tell people, like, if you were not on a mat, if that was a floor, fight's done. The way he hurts Juka's because that, in realistic situation is over right there.
Speaker 1: Well, the way he throws though, it's he doesn't slam. It's like a beauty thing because they want to launch you and they also don't want to overroll. So the Japanese actually someone's explaining how they throw a little different where you're not supposed to hurt your opponent on the way down. They just like launched you. It was beautiful. I've never been thrown like that. I was just like mid fight, I was like, wow, that was awesome. But I'm like, okay, no, better get up and beat this guy's ass was that I need to go find that throw a gig because it was like it was art, martial art. You know, his throw gainst me was was pure art. I won't deny that.
Speaker 2: I remember when there was a French soccer player that uh, somebody said something nasty about him and his mother whatever, and I think it was Zayadine or something like that. He headbutted another player and in the Japanese media it just talked about how technically it was a proficient.
Speaker 1: Head but yeah, it's all about the perfect technique in Japan, I realized. So if your technique is perfect, they love it, you know.
Speaker 2: So it's like that's what they clap for. When people like, why are they silent? Like now you do something smooth, They're.
Speaker 1: All like and they understand the jiu jitsu and the throws like they were going against Gama. They were actually against him, which kind of surprised me, I guess because the Korean thing. But when they did that throw, they still applauded because it was a perfect, perfect throw. Yeah it was nice and I'm gonna I'm gonna find that after this and post the video will be getting tossed.
Speaker 2: Even then, have a drink and you know, I showed Jake the Korean zombie drink and instead of being like, uh, some people they like bitter and stuff, he's like, yeah, awesome. See that's like fighters are like they like other people's success. Some people are always jealous when somebody else succeeds.
Speaker 1: It's unfortunate, yeah, because there's room for lots of people to be successful, and it's like there's this bitterness of people that don't want you. When I first got famous, I noticed that it was kind of like wow, like some old friends and stuff. You could just tell they actually weren't happy, and you hear their talking shit behind your back when you're not around, and that was like it hurt her first. Then this reality kicks in and that it's like they're really mad at themselves because they haven't succeeded.
Speaker 2: I remember when Andrew Tate saw my brother on TV. My brother does this archaeology stuff, and then he's like, I saw someone named Scott Dawson. It looks exactly like you. You have to be related. I was like, I have no idea what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Connect me with their brother. Let's do something. I want some totally different topic, not about the Jews. But let's go supposed to spin back to the we're getting to the series. Let's be clear.
Speaker 2: I know it's funny to say the Jews, but we're not talking about this is not.
Speaker 1: A talking about yet about all.
Speaker 2: Not No, really, it is Israeli. It's like, Israel's the problem. The state is the problem Judaism. It could be a separate issue of its different problems, like the religion's got some fucked up things, but this is an Israeli problem.
Speaker 1: Like that's a lot of American funding it though, So I'd say it gets complicated there and we get there nine to eleven working up before we talked about so.
Speaker 2: Well, the Jewish supremacist too, and they are ideologically tied to this state and it is in that interest.
Speaker 1: I guess I have to apparently all right, guess I'm fucking I'm fucking enough in it's lives. So anyways, go on, I was saying Jews are evil. He's getting that part being you know, I know.
Speaker 2: Like it's very tempting to blow off steam and people always want to reduce stuff down to the and this and that or whatever, but in real life things are nuanced and complex and the way it is like, yeah, there are a lot of Jewish supremacists, the majority of like Judeo Christian, which is an oxymoron, Like a lot of their supporters in America are Christian Zionists.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sad to say I get more upset at those people than the Jews. I get understand a little bit if you'r ethnicity, but it's like those people piss me off. And no, you do have to be careful not to like there's been times where I start getting mad at Jews and you have to you have to breathe and be like, Okay, I know some really good Jewish people, but when you see, you know, the kids being slaughtered what we've all wanted these last couple of years, it's, yeah.
Speaker 2: That's what happens, man like, and you got to give people leeway. And they see enough dead babies that and they say something and anger and this is the problem with uh, with things like Twitter and stuff, whatever you're feeling in the moment, you can say instantly with no reflection. And when when you god, damn, do we see flesh hanging out of the rubble and these guys celebrating it and stuff, and like oh, Zichlon b or like whatever. You get real mad because they're they're monsters what they're doing. And they just bomb two cities in front of the world and raping prisoner. They're having a debate in Israel about the right to rape.
Speaker 1: It's and they had riots.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't happen anywhere else in the world.
Speaker 1: It was embarrassing when we got caught after Iraq torture prisoners. It was a huge umiliation to America and we were ashamed. We didn't like riot to get them out.
Speaker 2: Well, with Abu Grahib, at least they knew they had to hide it and they knew they had to lie about it because they knew the American public wouldn't stomach that.
Speaker 1: Ye, and people did go to jail for that.
Speaker 2: People went to prison in England and Gardener that they got punished for. But you know, in their side of things, it was not stop torturing people. It was stop the cameras because it's bad PR.
Speaker 1: They're only talking about PR. They're not talking about the raping was bad. They're talking about bad PR. And they do this like all the time. They do it to children too. It's just the things you don't even want to think about. But it's the reality they live over there.
Speaker 2: But this is the kind of mindset you have to understand and be like, would they killed Americans?
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, which is you know people like they wouldn't do nine to eleven. It's like, well, look what they're doing over there, because they just went and bombed guitar. What do they bombed seven or eight countries? They wan guitar. They flew right past the American the largest American base in the Middle East with jets we gave them without telling Trump and bomb the peacekeepers Like that is just so insane if you actually think about it.
Speaker 2: It's jets that Americans had to pay for that was gifted to the Israelis so they could go bomb. Well, they bomb people everywhere when that instant guitar. But it could have been Lebanon, it could have been Syria, it could have been could have been gazl.
Speaker 1: We have an agreement with Guitar that no one could attact them, which is why our military base is there. So it was straight a slap in the face to our agreement.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what good is it? You good with the air Where where's the alarms? Even on the arraid defense systems or do they turn it off. They usually just about anything Israel does. They're little sneaky attacks and stuff they've gotten in a green light from the United States, or they just do.
Speaker 1: It anyways and then say, oh sorry. Because it sounds like Trump was actually it sounds like he was actually kind of pissed off, but then he realized he couldn't do anything. He was just like I saw that morning. He's like, they didn't tell me. He was like, I fget he changed what he said a couple of times.
Speaker 2: He's so mad about it. He's like, you begged me to call a time out and knock it off, and then you kept firing after I did it. He's like, I want a piece price jam. I meant, you need to listen to me. Where I heard that lasted eight hours?
Speaker 1: Well like this last season fire, I was like, why aren't you celebrating? Oh, it shows you is because we know it's not real. It's like they're still attacking the West Bank, they're still killing people, they still attack Gaza.
Speaker 2: I mean they were bombing them that night and then they broke their ceasefire with Lebanon just to you know, throw salt in the moon, like not only are they not going to keep this ceasefire. As soon as they got the hostages back, they started killing Palestinians again. They bombed the Lebanese and they just bombed Lebanese, like just bombed apartments, civilians because they can.
Speaker 1: You want to hear something fucked up. I have his friend Brandon, he was a YouTuber. He went and did a little documentary in Lebanon. After documentary, they went and killed the family of all the people that showed him around. It just made me sick when you told me that, because it's like, maze, he don't want to go film anything over there. We're talking about filming, so going over there and filming some stuff and they told me that story and it's like fuck, I don't even want to go there and film now. And he's just like he was just sick. They went killed the entire family of the guy that showed him around for doing a film with him.
Speaker 2: There was a journalist named Tim from United Kingdom and they killed him and the family. They shot him in the head. And of course they pancake Rachel Corey and had pancake parties put in her face like trying to draw her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people won't think this is real. They should look it up. Rachel Corey American college girl. I think maybe twenty two or something, beautiful young girl. She was there trying to stop them from bulldozing a Palestinian's house illegally. I think that was probably in the West Bank, and they just.
Speaker 2: End her with debris and then ran over her and.
Speaker 1: They rushed her. She died a couple of days, a day or two later in the hospital, and then they threw a party, a pancake party, so they smashed her into a pancake, mocking her. This is our greatest ally. How are Americans not fucking outraged? How did they not look at the fucking doctor wouse? Yeah, trying to protect a doctor's house. They crushed her to death and throw a party mocking her. Not to peep out of any of our politicians.
Speaker 2: It's just like stole cornas too. They stole her eyes.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine her parents? They never like I definitely've ever been brought to Congress.
Speaker 2: I got a letter from her parents. It's hard to even talk about. But then I think, like, this is okay, this is some one I sort of knew she's all right. She would have been our age. Uh, but you gotta you gotta think like this is every day for these people, like Kellen Palestinians every day, and they were doing seven the other day.
Speaker 1: I watched this little girl maybe five years old. The guy walks over, just rips the bike out of her hand, and when she's just crying, try and get her bike back. Probably bring it for his kids, just like the yeah girls not gonna be to get another bike. Just the pure evil and sickness of this stuff. I have to not look at these telegram channels too often because it just messes up my psyche, you know, m hm.
Speaker 2: The more the more evil, the more they enjoy it. It's weird to sing and you can look get any. Like almost any other conflict, usually the side like both sides think they're right and they're fighting for something. These Raelis know what they're doing statistic and they don't care. They're like, we're killing a malec like and.
Speaker 1: They do it openly in front of us. I just want to add in real quick while before I forget. People can send super chats if they want. If you want to talk shit about Ryan, you gotta pay at least fifty bucks for five bucks I'm not going to read it. People sometimes like to sell us and it's super chats, he said. Obviously, guys like us are demonetized for expensive. Yeah, we're demonetized for everything. So if you want support to fight the podcast fight backpodcast dot com, you got merch. I just got a new sponsor, arms list dot com. It's peer to peer gun selling. This is a base. A freedom loving person owns this company. Also, Antelope Hill Publishing is a book sponsor. So without these sponsors, I wouldn't be able to do this. You know, I'm spending more energy on this than anything else. And Ryan, he has his fuck Awesome shirt Israel. Yeah, you have some some shirts and I'll send you some of mind. Where can people buy your quote your stuff out? Ryan?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's anti neocon dot com.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because like I said, you know, guys like us, we we get by up a support of our our fans. So appreciate all the help. But I know it's tough out there, so people can't afford it. You know, don't buy it because it's it's tough times for a lot of people right now.
Speaker 2: Send a high five fuck Lincoln five dollars.
Speaker 1: But anyways, let's get back. I wanted to get depth into nine to eleven. And so there's so much we could talk about. We should do a separate one of Israeli settlers one of these.
Speaker 2: Times, mostly but not by themselves. And this is a pattern where you'll see state sponsored terrorism, and the most obvious examples isis because it was so large scale that this group like Al Nester Front was Turkish, you had Al Sham, you had the fs A, you had the moderate rebels that also cut off heads and did all the terrorist things. So you have state sponsorship for it's like supposed to be covert, but it's not. It's overt. Everybody. Everybody knows that these were mercenaries sent into Syria, and you saw that with the Mujahadeen and freedom fighters in Afghanistan. And there was covert support for the contras during Iran Contra, and we know because you know a plane went down full of arms. It was like guns in drugs out type situation, although the drugs didn't pay that much. It was mostly contraband the drugs is I swear they bring them in to break society on purpose. But so there's a precedent and it's the same people like the same people in Iran Contra the Michael Ledeen's Garbana Fars and stuff, and the bushes are gonna be evolved again in September eleventh and so, as always say, in the seventies, after Watergate, the CIA had to figure out a more clever way for money laundering. You can't really go to ungers and say, hey, can we have a billion dollars to pay terrorist groups? Think no? So now they might say yes, but so they off short it and they brought in the Saudi's. They create created a group called This is Safari Club, which was supposed to be messing around in Africa, but it kind of morphed into this secondary cias Peterdale Scott called it, where they just move Langley to Riad and they use a bunch of Islamic charities and banks and things to move the money around. So it's you know, not under the scrutiny of Virginia anymore.
Speaker 1: It's now South. You're an American.
Speaker 2: Well, it was put together by Americans, but they had partners. One of them is his nickname is Bandar or Bush because he's so close to the bushes. And they also work with some Pakistanis and Isi to set up these banks, because before you can do any operation you have to have property, headquarters and finance. So they did and one of the main conduits was called BCCI and that was the bank it went. It finally got shut down in the early nineties because it's so much corruption. But they were the ones moving money around and sponsoring these madrasas, radicalizing moms and terrorist groups all over the world. And this is what they call upon when they want to send in cannon fodder into Bosnia or Chechnya or Afghanistan, or use them on our own soil or throw them into Syria as we've seen recently. And it's the same model in North Africa when you see the al Shabab and Bokloho Ram and Nigeria for example, and even the co responsor of it for the twelve Egg and Mally And it's always the same modus operande. As I say, it's the same method of moving the money around in a cryptic way through bank, schools and charities so where they have paulsible deniability so they can say, oh, I just thought these guys were innocent Muslims that were just trying to I don't do whatever. In the United States. You know that's not true though, because for example, with nine to eleven, the Kurdish mas and San Diego helped, which one of the perpetrators that he spent four hundred thousand dollars to help set that up. Amar Bayumi, he's working for the Saudi government and he gets two future nine to eleven hijackers and gets some house, meets them in la but brings them down to San Diego. These and moms. I won't bore people with all the names and things all in the film, but these people shelter these hijackers who can barely speak English. They get them a house, pay their rent, get them cell phones, get all the things all to give them all the logistical support, make sure they're going to flight schools, everything they need, and they can act like, oh, we just were innocent. We didn't know they were going to be terrorists. Later at that point, it's not illegal. You can buy someone in the house because they haven't done nine to eleven yet, So if they're not a criminal.
Speaker 1: He can do this because they don't just buy random people houses though.
Speaker 2: No, I mean it's super sus And then the fact that on the the these people are so stupid on the landline inside the home they're calling an al Qaeda safehouse in Yemen. And they also know that Khalid al Midhar and Nauif A Hazmi is who I'm talking about. They're in flight seventy seven. The CIA had traced them to a al Qaeda summit meeting in Malaysia where they met Ksim college Saik Muhammad. He's the mastermind of September eleventh. Right hand Mandosa bin Laden his nephew Ramsey Yusef, attacked the World Trade Center in nineteen ninety three, the trunk bomb. They know, they met, they stayed the night. They had eyes on them, They had ears on them, they had their phone numbers. The NSA also had their communications, and nobody acted on their own information, and nobody shared their information with other agencies.
Speaker 1: And you'll see a.
Speaker 2: Similar story with the eyes because the plan wasn't. What they're doing is they're protecting them from local law enforcement all the way up to the point where they're on the plane and the Israelis they protected them. They were east dropping on their phones, their phones, meaning the police. Like every time the police were trying to do that, they have they have.
Speaker 1: Our police where they can listen to the police's phone calls.
Speaker 2: The block, you know, calling from where and when, and they at that time it was uh am docs and converse.
Speaker 1: They spied on my computer.
Speaker 2: They were shield you know, they were shielding nine eleven hijackers when they were in Florida. They could have been caught right then. And these Israeli groups they live right next to.
Speaker 1: Them, yes, correct, Yeah, a lot.
Speaker 2: They were all wherever they them. I think some of the fifteen of them by area, yeah, and oreget the schools there and they enter there, most of them where their support of entry was somewhere in Florida, almost everybody. But you know, it's like they were already had this ecstasy ring about eighty million dollars worth of ecstasy they were pushing, and they were spying on the Drug enforcement Agency. It's something you need to keep tabs on the ones trying to keep tabs on you. So rather than just building a new network, they just grafted onto a pre existing one that was already in there, and they had them monitor these hijackers and protect them from local law enforcement. And the Orlando DEA and the Miami FBI Field office knew about these guys and immediately reported that to Newark FBI once some Israelis have been arrested right at like on the day nine to eleven. They caught a bunch of them. Then they started, they did a sweep and put like two hundred of them, uh.
Speaker 1: Temporarily in jail, not just the ones, the kind of just.
Speaker 2: Instantly they knew, they knew they go through these art rings and they aren't sillelling glitter cats whatever. They had fake universities. It was just a way, a bullshit way to get a visa, that's all.
Speaker 1: They were, even like stopping by d agents houses and stuff. I read.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they went in, they visited military facilities, DA at their homes. They went deep and trying to sell this stuff. But you know they and they trying to lure them too, because they always they usually get like two young attractive women if it's a guy, and push and then they'd have a driver and they'd have a spot. And moving companies are excellent way to not be that suspicious where you can have a van and a listening device and spying on somebody and just looks like, oh well, we're must be moving across the street or whatever. Since Americans don't know their own neighbors. You can do that, especially in New York and New Jersey. They're like, oh, I don't know, there's a movie man. They must be doing moving stuff or whatever a big deal. And they live right next to Mohammadatta. They also lived next to his postbox because he didn't put that next to his house. He had it like four hundred yards away. But they were They were spying on everything. They knew where they were. They actually warned each other after the fact and said, yeah, we had eyes on these guys. And in fact, one of the nine to eleven hijackers was got a ride up to New York from Florida by Classic International Movers, which is one of these Israeli front companies.
Speaker 1: Wow, yeah, it was. It just Urban Movers cracked. I think I saw that in your film that there were several moving Yeah.
Speaker 2: Urban Movers says, yeah, they're more infamous because they had the three guys that were celebrating and then the two that they picked up afterward from White Glove Movers and other moving company who were high fiving and hugging each other and flicking lighters, and two locations. One was a doric towers, which it's in New Jersey, but it's it's on like a cliff that you can you could.
Speaker 1: See right across where you can look into New York.
Speaker 2: Perfect where ground zero was and the other was on the roof of urban moving systems.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize there was two separate groups, and I thought it was one group of five. So it was two separate groups.
Speaker 2: It's one group of three. It was it was Savan Kersberg and Yarne Schmule and oded Elmer, and then they picked up Paul Kersberg, who savanns Kerzberg's brother, and Omir Mamari later from another moving company called White Glove Movers. Not to be confused, there is a White Glove Movers today that is not the same White Glove Movers.
Speaker 1: Hopefully they're not an Israeli op spy company that blows up buildings, but maybe.
Speaker 2: Well see, there was another van. Witnesses saw another van park behind theirs, but they had enough discipline and not get outside and celebrate. They just sat there watched it drove away. But photographs of all these things were sent to Langley and Quantico and they saw in the movie. But the ones that were celebrating really shit the bed because one of the witnesses, and there are multiple witnesses. It's not just Maria Septon rally, but one of them, who had gotten their license plate with the binoculars, called the cops, but she waited till her husband got home to do so. So it wasn't until about three point fifty six that they got pulled over near the Meadowlands and the bomb sniffing dogs had a hit for traces of explosives in their van. And this is not like a hard thing for a dog to smell, like certain drugs and stuff. A person can almost smell that a dog. It's really accurate. That's not to be confused with a different van near the George Washington Bridge that all media reported packed with explosives, and that was even reported following two days later when they asked Juliani and Kerrick about it, and they admitted that they were arrests and Kerk said, there were no explosives. But if you know about Bernard Carrick, which I went deep into it in the.
Speaker 1: Field, go touching them just to there's so much to cover, but go real police commissioner, by the way, it's so insane. All these connections all coincidences. But we'll just real quick. I've explained. So they found another bomb full of explosives of what Bridges say.
Speaker 2: Was the was the man, yeah, Ti, the George Washington Bridge.
Speaker 1: Tons of news media reported on it. They said, they mentioned it the day after then it just disappeared.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was it was like, shut up and don't talk about it. They're like, well, why were they arrested. He's like, I don't know, Yeah, well he Nard Carrac had a quarter million dollar loan from Eton Werthheimer, the richest man in Israeli's on the board of governors with the Jewish Agency. It was the same agency that sent the dancing Israelis to document the event in the first place. Dominic Suitors Urban Movie System gets a half million dollar loan in two thousand and one, and only in two thousand and one. That's a lot for that. And all these twenty some year old furniture movers can just quit in a random Tuesday in September and going to exotic vacations like Australia and India and Germanys.
Speaker 1: Like five of them had plane tickets the following Tuday. I'm not sure what day was tax.
Speaker 2: For It's like they knew that was their last day of work.
Speaker 1: Huh. And one of them had five thousand dollars cash on. These were movers. I worked for a moving company, you know. I think around at the same time period, probably like fifteen dollars an hour. It's like I didn't have five thousand dollars. I couldn't afford. Yeah, I couldn't afford to travel across the country. Yeah, not out the country to another country. They're flying like all different destinations. This is too.
Speaker 2: It's not even like a holiday period like September eleventh, a random Tuesday in two thousand and one, like you're just gonna quit and fly to.
Speaker 1: Austra Yeah, all five. I think it was all different places too.
Speaker 2: It's just so bizarre, all different places, and they were they scattered, And it's more than that. I mean, it's just there's so much evidence that there's no explain nation why these terrorists got visus. There's no explanation why the CIA did not share its intel with the FBI, and in fact they said they did when they didn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were trying to hide it.
Speaker 2: Queen of Torture was saying that and Elmer Hill said, no, there's no. They look through logbooks and everything. There's no.
Speaker 1: You never shared this intel.
Speaker 2: And people who did get wind of it, like in the Washington Field office, for example, and a Sabil Edmunds and Sashare they they knew. They had an Iranian informant that said, look, they're going to flight schools, they are already in America, they're going to attack here. And this Their supervisor name is Mike Fageli. He didn't want any part of it.
Speaker 1: It's like, shut up.
Speaker 2: So the bottleneck positions at the FBI, which a man named Jeff Gates is brilliant on. Try and get him on the show. Those and then the CIA what they call like the bin Laden Unit. These like joint FBI CIA creations. They're not joint. They're ninety nine percent CIA, one percent FBI. So whatever they find, it's like it doesn't matter because it's not going to go to FBI headquarters. Certainly wasn't going to go to John O'Neill. They kept it like damage control. And so I don't even know, like, why are you even listening to them and following them around if you're not going to act in your information where you're going to try to flip them, like what was the plan? You can try to think of some excuses, but when you really put it all together, the only same conclusion is that this was collusion with plausible deniability as the excuse.
Speaker 1: But oh, we're just incompetent.
Speaker 2: No. I mean, yes, they're incompetent, but that's.
Speaker 1: Not why evidence is just too overwhelming. I think it's starting to come out, you know, guys like you did this early on this research. But I think it's just getting.
Speaker 2: Don Omar Bayumi, these middlemen, none of them in jail. Nothing Byami got a little trouble in the UK briefly, but there's film with him that came out in twenty twenty two casing the White House, filming how many police and where the entrants and exits are and everything, and he's at a dinner party with a couple of the hijackers. He also met Hanji honj Ors, the three hijackers. Nothing and the victims' families are suing. Think about it, they're if if they were already adults in two thousand and one, it's now twenty twenty five, Like how long are these cases gon gonna be? They're gonna be dead before they get results.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know a lady who lost her husband in nine to eleven. You know, makes me so sad, and I don't think she has any clue of the you know, I haven't had the heart to even talk to her about it. It's just like I think she thinks it's the original stories. Correckedic is so completely changed her life and just obviously it was downhill from there. Just the devastation is done to people. So the dancing Israeli is how did they get out of jail because clearly they should have been kept in jail. I believe they failed.
Speaker 2: Detect your chests, Well, it is rarely pressure. They they basically like a lot of the foya that I did is wipe it out. So you don't know why. But in the sixth all there's five sections that completely condemn them. These guys are livid, pissed off. They know they're involved. They all have different stories from each other. It's it's just clear and most damning is they photographed their van leaving her removing systems that passed by an Exxon gas station. It's one of the only gas stations around and that was between eight twenty nine and eight thirty one. The first plane doesn't hit till eight forty six, so this whole story of the plane hit. We heard the news, so we rushed out there at bowl because you are photographed headed that way before the plane hit. You're witnessed at the towers before the plane hit, and you're witnessed by binoculars at the tower, like right as the plane had just hit. Like you're just instantly there and celebrating. And they're celebrating, like celebrates a plane crash.
Speaker 1: To a tower, to a giant building, like awesome, a bunch of people just people just look, people just died.
Speaker 2: But they are Israeli, so that could just be normal. Israeli behaviored like civilians are dead. Yay, praised. Yeahweh like it was probably a bunch of gorye on the plane, so it's win. Yeah. They even said, oh, at first we thought it was an accident. Why are you celebrating an accident? Then it still doesn't make sense. It's there's more Israelis at Liberty State Park who lied and said they were Polish. Glenford got that story from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just.
Speaker 2: There's so much evidence. The problem has always been the Alex Jones, like what I have information I have? I cannot get my foot in the door to talk about nine to eleven without some jack off talking about Nana, thermite, holograms and whatever and saying a missile at the Pentagon.
Speaker 1: Distracting and putting it down there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just like the clown, the circus clown is out there, the guy that said the moab gaza inch by inch and rows there. He's there and people like that are there to take all this well meaning, perfectly reasonable skepticism of official stories and swerve it off a cliff. So you are, you're just barking up the wrong tree forever. You're never got any any answers. If you're going to deny hijackers, you're definitely not going to anywhere. If you're going to deny airplanes, back then the stuff that doesn't really make a difference.
Speaker 1: I have a question real quick. I mean, they think seem like there was hijackers and there were definitely planes. Do you think it's possible there was some kind of you know, they have what do they call that for? When planes are hijacked? Because they were working on software that could basically take over and where they can fly the plane from from headquarters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're going to risk that, they're going to use people. Then another thing, like for example, flight ninety three did not hit its target because the passengers overwhelmed them and took it down. If it had been on remote control, it wouldn't have mattered what the passengers did.
Speaker 1: It still would have gone where it was going. That's people have to have hijackers.
Speaker 2: Why a plane turns around mid flight like they would all call them, like the plane is just acting on its own, Like you gotta at least have the pretense of someone flying it.
Speaker 1: You have to I think about that.
Speaker 2: You don't need to go to flight school and all this stuff, which is making more risk for the operation.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: The automatically gonna work from remote control.
Speaker 1: Why did people say a missile hit the Pentagon?
Speaker 2: What's because some stupid music video went out in two thousand and one that showed the exit hole and presented it as the entry hole. But the plane doesn't fit in a sixteen foot hold Like that's that ain't the hole.
Speaker 1: It's important to get this stuff right for me, you know, the hijacking one that that's I don't know enough about plane technology. So I didn't have a strong opinion of that one. But like a missile hitting the Pentagon and stuff spreading, stuff like that is clearly just doing damage to make it.
Speaker 2: To make our side look retarded because it is.
Speaker 1: People everywhere.
Speaker 2: They'll just they're so gas lit because the government lies about everything. They lied about COVID, they lied about a rock. They like, they just lielight light, I lie, and so everything that happens they're like, well, not that. But the problem is the charlatan like Jones comes in and gives them a different lie and just says oh, and he positions himself like if you don't believe me, then the only other option is official story, and you believe the government, Like oh, so official story, Like no, no official story that there were live reports of truck bombs on nine to eleven. That's not in the official like they say, no planes alone. There's three different things help bring those buildings down in New York. The most obvious is they're hit that more tracer one and two were hit by an airplane. The fire prevention systems had been sabotaged, which you don't need to do if you have bombs in the building.
Speaker 1: And the truck bombs in the basement, So that was like the whole water system or what do you mean by the fire.
Speaker 2: The sprinkler system the main thing that would put it as the fireman like it. Somebody had been upgrading sprinker owner systems, which means sabotaging. And a guy named Coledo Dala and his cohorts. Actually y'all tell the story. So in Tennessee, I think it was a Memphis, Tennessee a group of guys uh with a ring leader from Jerusalem. You can guess which side.
Speaker 1: Of Jerusalem, not the Palestinian well you can.
Speaker 2: Guess, I guess h with Sakia Hamad and some other guys Inhammad fairs and whatever. They were serendipitously caught in his sting with the DMV. That's the Department of Motor Vehicles if you're not American, where they were getting fake licenses because in Tennessee at that time, in two thousand and one, you didn't need a Social Security number to get a driver's license. And the reason for that is because all the trucking industry and stuff in Tennessee, they had they kind of like, look the other way.
Speaker 1: If you're willing to drive whatever.
Speaker 2: So they were getting license where it was easy to get and it was actually six guys. One of them was under eighteen, so I don't have his name, but the others they all went to jail except for the top two guys. Somebody paid two hundred and fifty thousand dollars bail for truck drivers. But getting ahead of myself, they got cotton staying for fake license. The worker that they had, the insider at the DMV, her name was Katherine Smith. They bribed her. They bought her a car they you know, they were getting to so that she would give them these licenses. And so the arrested these guys in the parking lot of the DMV. They're so stupid that they didn't compartmentalize this, but whatever. And one of the men when he was arrested, he had a pass on his person to do work at the World Trade Center dated September fifth. Now only the Port Authority can hire people for any kind of infrastructure on the building, the internet, cables, water systems, DA DA, DA DA. And the way those buildings worked is they had if you if you look at the World Trade Centers, they have these sort of darker gray stripes every so many floors. Those are called the mechanical rooms, and those rooms are in charge of like relay pumps that would push water not just to the sprinkler system, but anything toilet, sink, all that, like plumbing. They have to have these these pumps in the mechanical room. If you sabotage that, you don't need to go to every floor. All you really need to do is at the bottom mechanical room, and then everything above it it won't it won't go up right, and that is where the smoke starts.
Speaker 1: They shouldn't access there.
Speaker 2: Now, they should not. And they're like, well, maybe a tenant hired them, Like what were you doing? Because they had another card called Magic Heat, Eating and Plumbing, which is not a real business. It was just a residential.
Speaker 1: Address to businesses.
Speaker 2: They create person in New York ethnicity unknown.
Speaker 1: Every single time, every single time.
Speaker 2: Yeah he's a Jewish guy. And David Cornell and they those two guys got in trouble and for fraud where they had they had made fraudulent fire suppression credential reference letters. So no one wrote these references. They well, I mean they wrote them themselves and praised their own company, which was not a real company, as a front company. There's no business address, just his room or whatever, and just a Jewish. Yeah, well he was promised to in the three thousand years ago and so he took he actually bought his house. It wasn't he dealing with the bulldozer. He's not that Israeli. But anyway, they they hired these people to do work on fire suppression systems through fake company, which was crazy, fraudulent fire suppression credentials. And they'd done this all over at New.
Speaker 1: York by the way.
Speaker 2: It's such a scamp. So these people should not have been in there. They had access to the towers. But in the case, they're not on trial for nine to eleven. It's all just coincidence that, Oh, you were working in the World Trade Center week before nine to eleven, isn't that odd? Oh one of you drove an arrow truck all the way from New York to Tennessee on the day nine to eleven, aincent. That's not illegal, but that's weird. It was weird, but not illegal things. Getting the fake license is illegal. So they threw him in jail for that. But they could only throw him in jail for that. That's why the.
Speaker 1: Bail was and someone paid two ndred and fifty thousand dollars bill twice. Yeah, and got some truck drivers. I just sitting around.
Speaker 2: They got the ring leaders outlet the rest of them rot, And I was like, what kind of truck driver has a quarter million dollars? This is in two thousand and one, so that's a lot more than now nobody, And yeah, many super mysterious. I don't even have that now. The super mysterious is Catherine Smith, who would have had the most information, well loved in her community, She had adult sons, she was taken care of. She was murdered. They said suicide, but suicide by fire in her own car, with traces a gasoline in her clothing. And there's FBI agent, an actual honest one, her name is Susan Nash, that did a big report on this. She was burned so badly, her arms had fallen off like it was. It was rough to look at. You can see pictures of the car in my film. I did not show her corpse, but you do have to kind of know the the body farms in Tennessee that you know. Pathologists all will agree she didn't.
Speaker 1: Light herself on fire.
Speaker 2: I hope they killed her first and put her in her car and then had burned her body. And what happened is probably not. The car didn't explode, so you can't make it look like a car accident. It just burned her in front seats and stuff in the back.
Speaker 1: It's gross.
Speaker 2: But this happened while they were in jail. The key witness of their case that.
Speaker 1: She was the witness against them. That was her.
Speaker 2: She's the key witness on the license fraud.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. I missed what you said before it was burning out but didn't really the key witness.
Speaker 2: And she's the key witness in the case. And the day before the trial, she you know, was suicidal.
Speaker 1: By burning herself to death. Perfect way to die.
Speaker 2: She did not do that to herself and her no like she had a huge funeral. This woman was very popular apparently, and nobody believed she killed herself.
Speaker 1: Down then you find out and she killed herself by lighting herself on.
Speaker 2: People in jail's role with September eleventh, Super saus Aero Trucks, By the way, was this company that it's like just a generic like moving van type that you could slap a good rider truck as an aerow truck. Just put a logo on there and then you have.
Speaker 1: A tract at your company.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so that there there there's a lot of suss, but it's all circumstantial. Again, so I don't put everything in the film. I only but there's there are so many pieces you need to know.
Speaker 1: Maybe let's say you throw a few of them out. There's just too many, Like we're we're there's so many more questions I have for you, like we're just getting started. When we will, there's no way we'll cover Everything.
Speaker 2: Is free Ryan Dawson dot Org.
Speaker 1: You know, I highly recommend everyone watch it.
Speaker 2: It was you know, I'm not trying to sell a film.
Speaker 1: It's free. Yeah, it's free. I want to get can I guess I should go by. I need to go buy stuff. I was actually going on there to buy your film and it was free. I'm like, oh wow, that's like that's amazing, you know, because you deserve money film, but it's good you're getting up for free. But people hopefully will donate too.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean I wrestled with it, but like it's got to be free because it's so important. You have to know what happened on nine to eleven. This leads into the Iraq War and other things too. So all right, we did a fundraiser. We got it so that everyone can watch this. But if you want to sign up to my sub stack, it's only like six dollars. That's not even lunch. That's per month, not a day.
Speaker 1: Interview to day exactly, because it's like get in. People like you are so important to be able to you know, we need you to research full time so you could do this.
Speaker 2: You know, That's what I wanted, and I need to also pay people to do I can do research.
Speaker 1: Narration and stuff.
Speaker 2: This is the skill I have visuals, especially with my eye.
Speaker 1: Way it is like that's done. Like yeah, by the way, how is your eyes you recovering or is it still?
Speaker 2: It's actually not bloody today?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: Or is it?
Speaker 1: I can't really see. I didn't notice until you mentioned it. Eye problem was six months. I have bad eye problems.
Speaker 2: Your eyes heel really fast, by the way, like the whites of them. But it's behind it. That's the problem, is wet macular degeneration. So I'm on blind in when eye what happens is every eighty to ninety days, I have to get a needle put through my eyeball. They put in an anti vaga shot and it'll clear up for a while and then it starts to return and after get another shot. However, I made it one hundred and fifteen days. So yeah, yeah, you said ninety, Well I did one fifteen. But then it started getting like all lines start to rainbow like this and faces get distorted and it sucks. But the shots, she said, I'm taking to them very well, like more than anyone else. But that's also because I've got this so young. Most people don't even get this until they're well.
Speaker 1: We need we need you to keep researching, so keep keep your vision Ryan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm hoping it does spread to this side. And that's that's what made me scared, is there is a time limit, and like I want to do films on the Kennedy assassinations, Epsteen, these things that I already have the information in my head. There's a lot of stuff and I'm the guy to do it, but I have to have people on sub sec. I don't have any other like sponsors. I'm not allowed on any social media other than Twitter, and that's nerfed.
Speaker 1: Twitter is so bad. Other people will.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just I mean, when they bought TikTok, now they don't have to compete, and so they shut the door. It could have been coincidence because he started letting Ai do the police scene and but I don't know, dude, I don't know if I'm gonna ask you this too. I recently have gotten all this Hosbro is rarely crap in my feed and I'll click through and somebody with like twenty eight followers, I'm like, why is this in my feet?
Speaker 1: Yeah? On Twitter? Yeah, that's that's all I get so much that has Bro.
Speaker 2: It's just nothing from you, nothing from like an experience.
Speaker 1: They've rewritten the logarithm where guys like us get shadow band. You know, I still get a little engagement, but it's clearly shadow band.
Speaker 2: I have to go to your page.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have to go look, and what's.
Speaker 2: Jake talking about? It never comes in my feet anymore. I'm like, these are people I've interacted with and who've interacted with me.
Speaker 1: That should what we never had. We should be fed each other because I retweet your stuff, I like your stuff, but yet I'm still not fed your content either. I have to go to your page and if we like each other's content, quote to each other and stuff, that means we should automatically fed to each other. But it's not. We're clearly I don't think they're not happening they I think they admitted that they're, you know, going after anti Semitic speech. My my TikTok is so badly shadow band, I think I'm just I stopped using it. I might start another one.
Speaker 2: It's just there's nothing that makes people hate us more than the behavior of israelis.
Speaker 1: That that is true.
Speaker 2: You know, they do some like why would you hate Jews? Like why it is stupidest, But you know, people look at Israel that calls itself the Jewish state and does all that crap in their name, and it makes them look bad.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, they're doing all the ship and when I speak out against it, I get demonetized from YouTube, demonetized from Twitter. Shadow band like getting in trouble. I can't even like like this interview, Oh week, we're not doing anything back. But you've you've dealt with it, like you know, you've gone through a lot, like you were one of the original guys. I'm so thankful I didn't wake up till recently. My face was awesome too, even Tom Band. If I can get in contact with Tom, that'll be funy to interview Tom. Yeah, he's like, but no, my Space was awesome. I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: I didn't know swimming and old coins like Scrooge McDuck right, he sold right. The younger people don't know. My Space was so much bigger than Facebook. My Space like the third largest after Google and Yahoo, because y'all used to be big and I don't know it was it was my Space. There was like, that's what it was.
Speaker 1: There was no YouTube yet, so it was the first social media I used, and it was It was awesome. You meet all kinds of cool people. That was the time my life and the only thing I cared about fighting and girls, and I had my page all pimped out and every transtwishing to Facebook. I'm like, wait, why are people doing this? Makes you wonder I went.
Speaker 2: Fighting girl and sticking it to Zog, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: My life is completely changed that.
Speaker 2: I don't know if anybody got my dog whistle here with the Korean zombie, but you know Zombi, well, Zomba is Zionus occupation media. Zog Zonus occupation government. So you get these people are media.
Speaker 1: That's a band whord you can get in trouble with the zomb feed is. But yeah, zog is hate speech, which clearly resign is occupied government. But it's hate speech to say that.
Speaker 2: Pat Buchanan said it like our congress design is occupied.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: They all got an a PAC guy, just like Thomas Massey said, US congressman from Kentucky said, everybody's got an a PAC handler. A PAK right now is trying to rebrand so they can where they're like, don't donate to us, just go directly, We'll go through UDP, UDP S.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, they're going to donate different ways. That Arian moltererson I just read. I think she's putting twenty million dollars to try to defeat Massy. And she's a dual citizen. She's served in the IDEAF.
Speaker 2: She's born in Israel.
Speaker 1: She flew Jonathan Pollard, who was the worst buy in American history, flew him back to Israel in a private jet. This girl is our enemy. That's Trump's top donor too, and it's just clearly she's occupied.
Speaker 2: I mes someone that worked with her.
Speaker 1: You can just see the evilness in her, Like she's just so gross.
Speaker 2: One time she wanted to do the treadmill or whatever, and she left her iPad or something at the airport. She's rich enough just buying another one, but she sent the guy all the way there to get it.
Speaker 1: Affect so stereotypical. Did you see how the guy throw pennies or money at dave Port and got arrested. Do you think you'd want the money?
Speaker 2: I mean, maybe the coins had edges.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe they're clipped clipped the coins they.
Speaker 2: Were ridge coins and he didn't like him, couldn't clip them. Thank you, Isaac Newton. One day he's not going to be known for his theories on force and gravity. It's gonna be he put ridges on the coins.
Speaker 1: Isaac Newton did that.
Speaker 2: Isaac Newton is the one that came up with it.
Speaker 1: Really wow.
Speaker 2: Actually, if you go to London, you can see his office there near the White Tower where I was moved by this. The whole crowd was man listened to the yeomen. He's always telling jokes and stuff. But I'm like looking through the wind, I'm like, wow, Isaac Newton used to sit in that office and study and do Newton stuff. It was really amazing, And I'm like, that's where ridges on the coins began, right there, through that window. Huh yeah, people were clipping coin.
Speaker 1: You know what happened.
Speaker 2: Cos yeah, goblins.
Speaker 1: Well that's fairly accurate.
Speaker 2: I mean that's you know, that's what happened. So you got to say it, and this is it. They'd always had this problem all the way back to Archimedes, you know, when he's discovering buoyancy and they're trying to weigh things and how much water does it displace because you can salt VARs of gold. People doing that today with tongusten and stuff like it's not pure this and that. It's always been a major problem, like how can you figure out if this has something else in the center without melting it down? And so that's what you know, they were figuring out. But with the coins, like we can stop the clipping by having ridges.
Speaker 1: It is that easy.
Speaker 2: So that was Newton.
Speaker 1: Newton's a complete genius. I had no idea.
Speaker 2: That's just uh, doesn't that make it cool?
Speaker 1: Like yeah, that makes that makes it so cool. There's something all right, interviews over that was cool.
Speaker 2: Then Franklin invented the rocking chair. He should be that's awesome, right, you know he did looking stuff up, the Founding Father, He invented by vocals, He made love the Rocky Instrument, started the first one of the first newspapers in America, uh, the Current Almanac, the Daily Almanac, like he started all that. The you know his Poor Richard series. Dude is like such a polymath. But one of the things he did in the side is make a rocking chair.
Speaker 1: That's so awesome, Like.
Speaker 2: Is that cool? And he had a mullet the whole time.
Speaker 1: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you look, get one hundred dollars bill. It's old built Ben Franklin with his with his mullet, Like interesting mullet there, what's that called there might be called frank Actually it might be named after bullet.
Speaker 1: I want to make a little mini documentaries and all these cool characters, not like in depth it's yours, but you know, just like our little like stories with all these like yeah, I'll call you some questions. There is so many interesting characters that people don't know a lot about. It would be cool to go in and tell some of the story.
Speaker 2: And Thomas Jefferson, that's a cool story too. There's a lot of neat things. These guys. I got a couple of the back wall. There's Nathan Forrest and Roberty Lee and uh that that guy with the dark circles. I don't know him.
Speaker 1: I can't see. Oh shit, a little up monster.
Speaker 2: But well I've always had these. I got these naive American cheek bones, so it makes my eyes look super dark. That not sleeping, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I try. The brain doesn't want to shut off, right. Sometimes I just can't sleep. Last time he couldn't sleep. Well.
Speaker 2: It's also like I used to have to work like eighteen hours a day because they're canceled and everything. People do not know how hard it is to stay afloat and not being visible to get your name out.
Speaker 1: Did you have canceled and stuff even anything?
Speaker 2: Well, I got my bank in Japan, so I avoided that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 2: I was banned from coinbase and like most of the crypto exchanges, won't.
Speaker 1: Let be the crypto is supposed to be, so we can avoid that.
Speaker 2: Band on, PayPal, band on, Patreon, all that band on, all any kind of payment produce.
Speaker 1: You still ban these places?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, wow, what do you use?
Speaker 1: You don't want to share from it, so you have to use agents.
Speaker 2: Crazy. Here's how you get around. You just learn another language, move to a different country and get a different bank.
Speaker 1: But people have money. They can't vemo you money. They can't can't.
Speaker 2: Use vemo venmos owned by PayPal Wow, can't use GoFundMe, can't use Kickstarter. The one I'm allowed to use is called give sin go. It's the one that Kyle Rittenhouse use some Christian organizations give sin go, And like, if you do a campaign, don't use gofund me just because you're gonna get it all by some people clicking on a link anyway. You just use gifts and go on general principle, we would either support.
Speaker 1: People that are better people. Exactly, we need to support our own, because that's part of the reason why they've been able to take so much powers. They always support their own, and they always try to exile and push us out of society. But I think it's getting to the point at the moment they're not able to do that. They're having a harder time cancer.
Speaker 2: And where's the gooy billionaire right, where's our George Soros?
Speaker 1: Yeah, none of them, none of them. Don't you look at all the top donutors. You know, like, I know people think about running for office, but like, how do you It's so hard to raise money when these people all donate, you know, hundreds of millions million and one hundreds of million dollars these donors, the Marriam Eldersons, the George soros Is. But we don't have no, uh no to do that.
Speaker 2: But starting the reason they win is their uber rich put their money in politics and media and our side doesn't.
Speaker 1: But look how they make the money. A lot of times it's like gambling or weird trades like the what was the Zionists that during COVID he made some in like a month or you know, made billions of dollars by by betting against the stock market as he was telling it, you know, and then he was buying it.
Speaker 2: Up illegal stuff or degenerate stuff like porn, illegal you know, organ trafficking, kitty fiddling.
Speaker 1: All selling kids.
Speaker 2: Well it's like they they bought UFC and WWE. They didn't create those things. No, they just buy a pre existing business that's already successful and collect and it's like we don't work, we own. All you have to do is find new business that's already successful. Buy it, change nothing. You're now the owner and now you're collecting all the revenue. And then but then it's your teams forever, because then when you hire new manager, CEOs and stuff, you make sure they're all of the correct ethnic religious category.
Speaker 1: You only hire Jews, you know, they take over these companies like the Disneys and all nepotism. Yeah, yeah, the the UFC, shocking. I haven't got free tickets the last couple of ufcs, shockingly. But let's get it.
Speaker 2: No ethnic nepotism works because the counter to that normally is people notice it and there's a lot of pushback. Hey, you're only hiring each other. Hey, you're being prejudiced. But if you you're not allowing us always screaming in pain as they beat you. When you call out their ethnic nepotism and racism, you're a racist. If you were calling out white supremacy, black supremacy, whoever, you could do that. But when it's Jewish supremacy, suddenly you're anti Semitic because he won't go along with them in their schemes.
Speaker 1: That's anti simitism right there. That's textbook anti semitism. Now they're trying to pass and then that's pretty bad. Well, the guy that got arrested for heckling Dave Portenney. That's the example. If you were, you know, if a black guy was heckling me or or whatever.
Speaker 2: Never been a story a black guy threw quarters at you, so.
Speaker 1: What you know exactly? I would just I would just laugh it off or kick him in his head. But Dave Portnae, because his Jewish privilege gets this guy arrested. The other kid I interviewed him, he got him fired for that sign that said fuck the Jews. And he goes on a rant like I'm gonna make him like I'm gonna destroy him and his family's life or you know, or all, or I'll give the charity of going to Aushowitz, Like that's such a good thing. And who is he to fucking send someone to Ashowitz? Like he has this ability to destroy you the kid and his family, and the kid did get kicked out of college, so he got the kid kicked out of college, like like why does he have that ability? Just pisses me off. I think a lot of people are done.
Speaker 2: You know, Voltaire said, if you want uh, if you want to see who rules, don't look to the thrones, but to the names you dare not whisper, which cavin Strom changed to to learn who rules over you.
Speaker 1: Just see who you're not allowed to criticize.
Speaker 2: And that is true, Like that is the protected class. It is Jewish privilege, whereas anyone else. You could dog on white people all day, you could dog on Christians or atheists or whatever, but not Judaism. Nope, and definitely not.
Speaker 1: They're the richest. They're the richest group in America too. And then when I realized that, oh, lots of this anti weight white hate is actually coming from them. I always thought it was self hating whites that I had. Then one day I realized, oh, that's not the case.
Speaker 2: Whites.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hello, fellow white people.
Speaker 2: It's like the it's like the bug on Twitter. Elon's like, we have a bug that's preventing people from showing up in other people's feeds. I says, does this bug celebrate young Kafoor?
Speaker 1: I was just yeah, my feed is like eighty percent design is two percent of the population and zero point two percent worldwide, and like eighty percent of my Twitter feed.
Speaker 2: I've gotten so much worse because it's said, well, if you're gonna, uh, if you're gonna handcuff me and not put me in people's feeds anyway, then I can just say whatever, right, Yeah, it's it's got. You should follow my Twitter and then go to the you know, the part not for you do the people I follow, and maybe you'll see it. I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's why I need to go back to I think because I've been getting because I've been on the Yeah, the the other feeds, so they go back to who I follow. Let's go back to night love It because there's still a bunch of more I want to cover. You're talking about the girl that was killed, suicided but likely killed. I had a couple of questions on urban movers too, because okay, the guy who owned it juice. Yeah, so he fled the country right after I believe, right before we talk to the FBI.
Speaker 3: Now I'm not sure I've heard then he scattered yea, and where those I've heard these trucks were spotted at other places like where the planes were hijacked.
Speaker 1: But I'm not for sure if that was I couldn't confirm if that was true or not. Have you heard anything about that?
Speaker 2: The mural trucking is a BS.
Speaker 1: Not the mural thing. But I heard the other urban urban mover trucks.
Speaker 2: We don't know if it was Urban Moving Systems or which moving company it was, but we do know that somebody called the police and said that they saw Palestinian bomb makers in a van headed toward the Holland Tunnel. I don't know if they were waving a Palestinian flag around or what. Like, how could you look at someone and know the in New York right, like you.
Speaker 1: Could just know they're Palestinian, right, yeah?
Speaker 2: No, yeah, And like what do you mean mixing bomb? What are they making liquid bombs or something like whatever? I seen them at the airport, Like, oh really, they got out the airport, one of the most surveilled places in the world, in a van, open up the back, start mixing a bomb and then they go in toward the tunnel. Huh. Well, the cops shut down all the tunnels and the bridges, the Lincoln Tunnel, the Holland Tunnel, the George Washington Bridge, and they caught that.
Speaker 1: Oh so you were stuck in New York or in New York they were.
Speaker 2: What happened was, if you listened to Pat Dawson no relation or Rick Sanchez, they reported, and I still have these clips and I remember more. I can't find them all. I remember seeing it though, where they were talking about police finding a suspicious device in a van parked in the see the World Trade Center below there parking so you could just put vans there like they did in nineteen ninety three and blow them up. Cops found a van.
Speaker 1: With explosives in it.
Speaker 2: They took it out to the Church of Days, which was like the makeshift headquarters for the bomb squad. They had another one in the Meadowlands that they took a sporting goods store and just transformed it into the bomb for the bomb squad in New Jersey. But they and there was no going back and forth because they shut down all entrances to New York, so you couldn't get back into New York, you couldn't go to New Jersey.
Speaker 1: So they had two things.
Speaker 2: Anyway, it was reported live about the van bombs, and then you have somebody calling saying there's people mixing a bomb in a van. And by the way, the Palestinian and I think this story they had to pull an audible once those Israelis got pulled over in their van with traces of explosives in another van. They start pulling over vans. And it's not Palestinians that the whole van and truck bomb's story disappeared by September twelfth.
Speaker 1: It was just just pushed out of the media. And I believe there were some remover vans there the day before, like casing it out.
Speaker 2: But that's there was an irt Well Savan Kersberg, who was the driver of urban moving Systems who was caught celebrating their doork towers, had been there twice previously, and one was on September tenth and one on September seventh. He may have been there between those days.
Speaker 1: This is just what we know for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he actually lied to a guy said he was a construction worker. If somebody had drawn a stupid picture of the World Trade Center with like a penis going into it, it was in the elevator like they'd scratched it on, like what are you doing? Uh, they just needed you to know, you know. And he and Savan was with another man with dark hair speaking of foreign language. Now, this must have been an not common foreign language like Spanish or something, because it would know, even if you don't speak Spanish, you can.
Speaker 1: Hear that go, but Hebrew sounds very different.
Speaker 2: Probably Spanish your Portuguesey something like. You can guess so, but if it was Hebrew.
Speaker 1: It might hurt. It sounds a little weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mass remember all the Hamas tunnels I hate, I hate so much. They're like blowing up hospitals and gone, there's no tunnel.
Speaker 1: The mass is under the hospital. They blew bombed every single hospital in Gaza. I think thirty six up. It's just disgusting.
Speaker 2: It's just hard to get pissed off them.
Speaker 1: You remember the one where they bombed them all. They got caught killing like the whole like I forget how many, it was like seven.
Speaker 2: Or the scene on film they go machine gun these people. They pull them over. They're clearly ambulance workers and they just one of them cell phone was on. They found his corpse in his phone and got the film of what the Israelis did. And afterward they're like a few bad apples. It's just and they didn't get punished.
Speaker 1: No nothing. You know the one did you listen to the tape with that little girl that called for help and then they came and just killed her out. That was like an American citizen, a dual citizen ordered that. That one. That's hard listening to that.
Speaker 2: Oh, she's six years old or dead sisters on her family's been wiped out.
Speaker 1: They just it's hard to listen to. Man, if you have if you have kids, just like you might even not want to listen to this.
Speaker 2: They shot up to scare her, like we're gonna shoot all around the car first, you know, maximum fear. Fucking evil people three and fifty five, they are demonic.
Speaker 1: The guy's a dual citizen with America that ordered her to be fucking murdered when she was on the phone. It's like, yeah, just go and smoke her. And she has her dead sister and parents on her. Just could imagine a six year old child there's really a phone call for calling in just like freaking out. It just makes you sick. You know, I don't even recommend listening to it.
Speaker 2: Well, they took a sixteen year old boy and poured gasoline down his throat and lit him on fire from the inside out like a candle. Why would they do That's to create graves. They steal people's organs, They rape, they rape, in a vicious way with like hot pieces of metal and stuff antal rape to prisoners over and over again. They've amputated people's legs, so they're just stuck like shitting on themselves, and they're plastic tied to a bed. The most disgusting to it is why they couldn't let hostages out, because they torture. They've main been tortured and disfigured so many of them they can't even want the world to see it. It wouldn't matter though even.
Speaker 1: The world seen it and everyone's it barely made the news, Like all the tortured bodies people I scused out aren't missing, and the news is kind of like blew over it.
Speaker 2: The news is not owned by Palestinians.
Speaker 1: I wonder who owns the media?
Speaker 2: Say like, how come Japan doesn't have all this guilt for World War Two like the Germans. They're like, well, it's because Koreans don't own the media.
Speaker 1: Good point, And if they did, the Japanese would be all like, oh, we were so bad. You don't get that in Japan at all. But look how fast they bounced back and they're booming and you know, yeah, they did some bad ship in America.
Speaker 2: It's that's a testament to them and their culture. But they they got work ethic and all. But I would argue not having that class owning their media as how they could bounce back. I think of all the trillions with a t of dollars wasted on Middle East escapades for the Israeli state. Think of what America would look like if all that money had stayed in the the United States. I think what America would look like instead of putting sanctions on Iran and oil for food program on a rock and all that.
Speaker 1: That we just bought the oil.
Speaker 2: How cheap gas and oil would be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we didn't even get oiled down. It's like the Israel's got oil from it. It's like we can't even send our kids to public schools. There's potholes in the roads, things are dirty. People fucking people are starving. They can't even afford their food right now. It is the government shut down.
Speaker 2: It's like my island is falling into the ocean. A jetti broke and instead of fixing the jetty, they're just letting it flood and homes are just dropping into the water and any asshole, that's like, why would someone build their house on the beach. They didn't. The beach moved. It's like if there's a dam and then there's a hole in the dam, there's going to be a flood. Well, there were jetties, now there isn't, So the beach moved to where the houses were. The houses were hundreds of yards away from the water. A jetti broke from the remnants of a hurricane air and we've been begging them. There's three jetties, two of them are already broke. We had one left. It was on its last leg. And we've been saying repair, repair, repair, and then now every like every week a house falls in the water, and it's just gonna get worse. And Josh stein governor North Carolina, he isn't doing anything. Steine and Bobby Outen would not declare it stated emergency. But I don't even know how many other Americans know this is going on. All they see on TV.
Speaker 1: On your Twitter is the only thing, the only thing I saw that on your Twitter. It's like, our entire country is just falling apart, and we're thirty eight trillion in debt, but we don't even consider extending stops any money in Israel, and there's not really it's hard to even overturn to this point. It's just a complete disaster. It's like regular.
Speaker 2: People and then Yahoo, that's where all the money's going. Yeah, this war in Ukraine and Israel. Listen, they're not gonna Israel will not exist twenty years from now. They've bitten off more than they can you. They pissed off the world. They're all of their neighbors are mad at them because they've attacked them. All they are. They do have enough humorists to attack. I ran again, and that's gonna be the end of and I've really the only time in my life where I like hope of war happens.
Speaker 1: I felt like that that I felt happy watching bombs.
Speaker 2: But it's it's only because I don't see any other way of fixing it. No, but basically destroying is it's the only way it'll stop.
Speaker 1: We're gonna all fund to America, manipulate a country of wars. What's gonna happen?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, you know it's the.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe Japan can take them, or Korea we're gonna send them to your career or Japan. Uh, there's just awesome. I gotta send you if you haven't seen this, there's this news news report in Japan. They're trying to figure out if the Jews or the or the ting ting Tingu, which is the ancient demons the nose. But you know, Japan, they just don't care about being racist. They go to synagogue and they're talking to the Jews being like, oh, do you think the dinga was the Jews? Because it has like the thing on the crown, the box on his head. I know, it's hilarious the thing. Anyways, I want a few more very important things to hit on nine to eleven.
Speaker 2: Michael, you ever heard of the Basse Monk? Have you heard that story? No?
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 2: Had my kid in a stroller? And there's most Japan's not religious, but they have some. There's one called henri Q and Henry's a section of Nara. And I heard this like think where they like bang these wood blocks together and it's just a little ding you know, and they do and I go over because I heard a voice in English say excuse me, sir. I'm like very very American, not like excuse me. And it was like, oh, I was like, was that the monk? And he had the full on big trouble, little China hat all cool. I got to him and he says, I thought he's going to say something about the baby, because it's usually if you have a baby. Oh is He said, Are you American? I said yes, because you're your teacher or military. I said, I don't know neither. What do you do? I said, I'm a journalist. He goes, are you Jewish?
Speaker 1: No, definitely not.
Speaker 2: Why did you ask me that? He goes, well, you know everybody knows that American media is run by Jews.
Speaker 1: Great question.
Speaker 2: Everybody does not know that?
Speaker 1: Over there?
Speaker 2: They do, Yeah, you know they know. China says that openly that I like, American media is run by Israel and they do everything for Israel. They know China is not wrong.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I think they got that part right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got that right. Let's circle back real quick. Something really important, because the nine to eleven is so crazy. People like, Okay, it has to been such a big network and the cover up and stuff. You know, I think Michael commission and the commission, yet I want.
Speaker 2: A commission on that. With all the conflicts of interest, It's just I get to like the fourth one, and you really just like throw the phone or whatever, Like, Okay.
Speaker 1: People have to watch this film because, like I said, we're gonna I want to touch on a few more important points, but we're definitely not gonna hit all of it. There's this too much stuff and there I have a giant list of things written down that we're not gonna We're not gonna get through. But yeah, I know Love's Commission. I think, Michael Chartop, these are some very important things. Because I used to be like, oh, it couldn't be an inside job because it have been too many people and how they've covered it up. But then when you start actually seeing that, you know, well, Michael trot Off wasn't in front of the commission, I don't believe. But he was the guy who got to dance in Israelies out of out of jail. Wasn't his mom Like heavily tied in with Masade. He's a dual citizen with Israel. He helped write the Patriot actor the fucking, yeah, fucking Patriot, We took all our fucking rights away. This was like pre written before nine eleven, and this motherfucker helped write that up. Was bullshit fucking thing, take our rights away?
Speaker 2: Passed it under the duress of an anthrax attack.
Speaker 1: Anthrax another thing you covered from our.
Speaker 2: Own labs and that whole story. Like, I don't even have an energy to re.
Speaker 1: Explain it, but let's spend five minutes because that is so because there's so many ankles I want to go there, trying where to go, but I think the an thrash is so important.
Speaker 2: This is the most important. When I start to try to red pill someone, I don't really start with nine eleven to start with the Iraq War because most people are like, yeah, they lied about WMD's, like that's the one that they go, Okay, they knew and they lied, Well what kind of WMD It was Supposedly they had three different major lies chemical weapons that were under the palaces of Soadam. The only place they couldn't inspect wasn't true. Williams Sapphire made that lie. Sapphire, what's he it? Yeah, times, yeah, you had you had yellow cake uranium that's oxidized uranium for reconstituting nuclear weapons program in a rock and that was supposedly coming out of his year. Now that lie comes from Michael Ledeen.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Then you have the Office of special plans from Doug fight Uh and Richard Pearl.
Speaker 1: It gets hard to.
Speaker 2: Jesus that we're reiterating crap from the Weekly Standard in Panck, from William Crystal and Robert Kagan. And then these guys lie about antracks named Fred Barnes and Gary Schmidt, saying that I'm not man. They said Israeli security forces said they witnessed a transfer of antrax between senior Rocky officials and Mohammad Aaza at this meeting in Prague in Czech Republic, except they said Czechoslovakia.
Speaker 1: Because they're dumb.
Speaker 2: There was no meeting in Prague.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Rock didn't have antrax and Muhammadada didn't have antrax. The whole thing was made up. But James Woolsey reiterates his crap to the New York Observer by Charles Kushner, and they start lying about anfrac and Woolsey is only in his position because of Clinton put him there because he's an Epstein guy.
Speaker 1: Got and got.
Speaker 2: You know, they twisted his.
Speaker 1: Arm to do it.
Speaker 2: Well, they twisted his willie whatever like I don't even like it, just just assumed I'm tired of hitting it.
Speaker 1: Like they know which people don't know me juju juju. Yeah, we're not. I think I was ju ju ju ju ju.
Speaker 2: Well, it's like the reason, the reason that ethnicity matters is this because it's like, who cares if they are Jewish. I'm like, I don't, but but it when it if you have two percent of the population, it's like ninety nine percent of the people lying about a particular thing. Just put it this way, like if you remove the religion and all that stuff, if they were all Chinese, right, all the which is a very small population of the United States, big in the world, but not a lot of Chinese people in America. If all of these people lying about a rock were from China, you you are, were Chinese, you might think the state of China is involved. Well, if you have a bunch of Jewish Jewish supremacists writing lies about a rock who also write policy papers for a former Prime Minister of Israel who then becomes prime minister again, and yahoo, g maybe Israel's involved. Dull and they were, And so that Lewis Libowitz and Paul Wolfowitz and Richard Pearl and Doug Fith and David Worms and.
Speaker 4: All these these Israeli firsts Yeah, these neo kons and Fred bar Orange and Gary Schmidt and Robert Kagan, William Crystal and all these Jewish neocons that wrote lies about Iraq.
Speaker 2: Start with this anthrax hoax. And we did go to war in Iraq because that Libby slash Tenant speech that Colin Powell read to the UN. Iraq was accused of violating you in Resolution fourteen forty one stipulating they couldn't have weapons of mass destruction. So Colin Powell goes in and says, they're violating this. They've got mobile weapons labs. And he holds up a little fake file of anthraxs saying, you know a little bit for the war. Yeah, the legal justification for the Iraq war where it lies about W and D specifically anthrax, and the bullshit about Iraq passing anthrax to al Qaeda came from the Israelis, so we go. And then all the other bullshit about all the other lies comes from Jewish Americans that write policy papers for Israeli heads. Estate Like this was absolutely a foreign op. The thing it is, how would somebody know where to mail the anthrax letters from unless they knew where the al Qaeda cells were in advance and who was living next door to al Qaeda?
Speaker 1: Some Israeli where they call the art students using that term because there's.
Speaker 2: Some stupid fucking movie about the Gelatin B team about an actual.
Speaker 1: Austrian art Is that all bullshit or what that's about? That? That that didn't seem very strong. I tried to looked at that. That didn't seem very strong to me.
Speaker 2: No, that's dumb. It was that that is so dumb. And the problem is now when you google is really art students, it goes.
Speaker 1: That pop up. Because I saw that coming up and then tried to look down the rabbit hole and it didn't really seem like there was much there.
Speaker 2: I went through and I said, j Simone, I went through names, Okay, I gave names.
Speaker 1: I said, well you actually got you actually went through the names. That's most so important. Have guys like you'll actually go read every name, go read all the documents, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the documents are on screen. A lot of people if they don't want to read the nine eleven Commission, they don't even know that there is a Senate investigation, the js Report, Joint Inquiry, and.
Speaker 1: Where can I access the Commission where can I go find the documents on A and C.
Speaker 2: Report dot com. That's your shortcut instead of going and finding them. But you can look up the Senate investigation in the September eleventh. You can look there's you can buy the nine to eleven Commission.
Speaker 1: It's a book.
Speaker 2: It's crap, but you still it's not all crap. Like they mess up when they write. The longer they write, the more.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: And I have the foyas up on my website too, on the dance in israelis we have the shame imorandom. We've got Operation Encore. There's lawsuits from the victims' families, a bunch of court filings on that that. There's a ton of stuff from field offices, FBI reports, there's I don't expect regular people to sit there and go through you know, the National archive, and but look, you don't have to already did it. I put the documents on the screen in the film. And I'm going to write a books source to the A thousand sources. You know, here you go, here's where it is. But I don't know if it's going to make a difference like I'm hoping it is. I know, not doing it it's an automatic fail.
Speaker 1: So I did it.
Speaker 2: But I don't know what the chances are of this movie going viral and people really learning what happened on nine to eleven. It's like they just they kukified that event to the point where respectable people don't want to talk about it because they don't want to be associated with the missile crowd.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think more people are Tucker's talking about a little bit.
Speaker 2: I mean promoted a lot of bullshit like that today. Yesterday he had some Kim Trail guy on, then he had some Guardian Angel guy on, like Tucker.
Speaker 1: I would would love to get a contact with Tucker. If I ever do, I'll get you in contact. That's the guy I haven't just I've talked to him his phone number. What's that.
Speaker 2: I just talked to a friend of mine who does know Tucker. And it's not Daryl Grooper or someone else that I won't say it is, but we were privately saying, like he needs an intervention because he's just this happens when people get red pilled too fast. This kind of happened to Candice Ellen's Like they have very good intentions, but they're just buying Listen listen and Candace listen. When you have a large voice and like you didn't even know Israel as bad till like in the middle of your adulthood whatever, and you start getting red pilled, like you have the most power you could. You got millions of people listening to you and stuff, so they are going to very actively try to feed you ship sandwiches so that you bite on one and discredit yourself, like saying, mccrone's wife's a man, like stop it. You have to get a better filter. Who's putting poison in your ear? Because they are They're trying to sabotage her. They're trying to sabotage Tucker. They're like, oh sour grays blah blah BLAHM Like no, no, no, no, I want them to succeed. I'm will I give way my ship to them for free. It's I don't want them to discredit themselves because we don't have very many people on our team with that level reach. And if they shoot themselves from the foot because they go off from the fucking la la land, uh, you know, not knowing whether the earth is round or not, you know, taking an agnostic stance on They're like dude, that is so dumb, Like, please, the earth is round, don't don't do this. They're giving you and they're blowing smoke up your ass and giving you attention for you to become another sensationalist charlatan like Alex Jones, because then, yeah, you don't have an audience, but it won't matter because that's the wrong kind of people. Like if everyone appeals to the lowest common denominator, we're not going to get anywhere. And that's a real problem with current society. Where it's at is sensationalism. Cels. Yeah and tell me the truth gets you in the.
Speaker 1: Great speaker though, And she has the right intention and just sometimes she gets a little yea off track, I would love I don't know her that well though, but I well, I'll definitely a little better. I'll definitely try to put you to in touch because I think I really think she's well meaning.
Speaker 2: She's super prejudiced, like I'm an atheist, so you know it's not really in her mind that.
Speaker 1: But you're like, even your haters don't say you do bad work. I've never heard heard anyone say you do bad research. I know you have to mate her out there, but they all go like, oh, yeah, Ryan, Ryan does good.
Speaker 2: Work, but hated for what saying that stupid things are stupid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, someone has hat on you. I'm trying to figure out why you. I think you're just very like blunt and you can be a little bit harsh. But she doesn't bother me, like doesn't conflict with my personally. You know, you can tell me something right, Hey, you got that wrong. Like I'm trying to learn. I know, I'm new. As my audience gets bigger, I'm like, okay, I gotta be a little more careful to try to get stuff right. Before I was a fighter just ship posting, you know. But now I'm like, oh, I'm actually doing a podcast. Now my audience is growing, I gotta be a little more careful. Osinally I was a fucking fighter on Twitter, just ship posting, you know. I wasn't trying to get into politics.
Speaker 2: So yeah, with growth possibility, But.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to be a lot more careful now and not you know, like turning down a lot of guests because look their stuff and like see too many holes and stuff.
Speaker 2: The larger you get, the more responsible you have to be, because the more people you reach, they like you better check what you're saying. People are getting sued right now for saying some kind of weird stuff. I don't think they should be sued, but like I know both of them. You know, a really big problem though, because if we continue to reward clowns for temporary escapism, if the societal rot is avoided instead of addressed, the mental decay is going to become irreversible. Like we're we're like propping up donkeys and clowns because they're like, haha, bass and they say this kind of soft MRK Nazi potty humor type of stuff. It just discredits our side. And it's like, yeah, if you want to go the jonestown wrote route, you'll get a big audience because you're appealing to the herd and you can just tell them what they want to hear and make up crazy things and make conspira attainment. And then that's like on an individual level, you know, getting intuh what I call idiot ping pong, or like arguing with donkeys I get, I get some ghetto people on here and arguing completely own them, or do the Ben Shapiro thing where you make fun of high school kids, like oh I owed that person that will get ill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's.
Speaker 2: Trash, and like if we all do that, then don't complain about the pile of garbage like each person like, well, I'm gonna do that and let someone else do the real stuff because you will make more money.
Speaker 1: Your growth has been hurt by being so factual thinking about it, because you're the guy I go to when I want something very factual. You know, you might criticize it, like, oh, I've not ask Ryan, you know, because I know you're going to be truthful, harsh. You're going to scrutinize it. You know, you're not gonna tell me what I want to hear, You're gonna tell me what's true.
Speaker 2: Well, the truth is harsh. That's the thing that's that's a lesson that people need to know. I mean that you could go all the way back to Plato talking about that kind of thing, Like people want to be lied to. Yeah, because it's comforting because you know, like a lot of things that are good for you seem bad in the beginning.
Speaker 1: You lift weights, you get sure it hurted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like the things that improvement's not fun, but there's no other way, Like you cannot keep going to escapism. You cannot constantly like feed your brain goois slope and then expect any kind of good result. It's just like and I think the best way to deal with an attention whore is it quit giving them attention. But we have this like situation where sensationalism is monetized.
Speaker 1: That's what's saying.
Speaker 2: Telling the truth is not only censored, Like yeah, telling the truth is gonna get you enemies because the truth stings. Plus I think nobody.
Speaker 1: Likes to getting wrong, not being wrong. And also people if you jump, it just kind of like pretend like you know what you're talking about. It makeup bullshit. That works too, but like you're not being truthful. And so instead of sitting back and trying to like check out and see what's going on with these people, just jump and start saying this is this is that they don't even fucking know. But guys like you try to figure out what's happening.
Speaker 2: It's it's like Instagram, like all the filters and all that, like that's not you, that's not your real face, that's not like there. It's self deception. They're only lying to others to lying to themselves, and that will hollow a person out always say, like when poison is made to taste like honey, the fool will fight to keep it. And that's where if you take a phone away from a scroller, it's like taking drugs away from an addict. They are addicted to this constant stream of virtual reality and sometimes drugs because they're bored with who they are, because they're nobody, and they're they're gonna just like run right back to it. If you give them the truth, they go, no, they're gonna go right back to the charlatan and curse anyone that tries to interrupt them because nobody wants to handle.
Speaker 1: Truth.
Speaker 2: Truth is brutal, and idiots have a really hard time with it because an idiot can pretend to know something because they can find some other idiot to echo back their own stupidity. So, you know, the donkeys gather other donkeys, and when someone comes around that's not a donkey, all the donkeys are that person. He said the thing I didn't want to hear, But was it true or not? And so this funny thing when people are like, well, his work is like solid, he seems.
Speaker 1: To be right, but he's kind of an asshole.
Speaker 2: The delivery. The delivery, like if the truth hurts you, if you're hurt by someone telling you the truth, the truth did not do that to you. Your inability to accept it did that to you. You did that to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know people using you, not you, Jake, but I know, but no, I agree what I'm saying. No, people don't want the truth, and I guess we get along because I guess I like friends that are honest to me and you know it could be nice, but can also tell me when I'm wrong. I prefer friends like that.
Speaker 2: Dan bilz Aarians like that.
Speaker 1: He's very, very like that. Dan is the most blunt person I've ever met.
Speaker 2: Properly, it's refreshing to me. I'm like, wow, you're.
Speaker 1: Oh it's great, But it could be like brutal too. Like I see Dan calling me after an interview, I'm like, oh, fuck, is he gonna like what's he gonna have to say? But then he'll be really positive if I did good. So it's you need to have an honest friend like that, you know, because he just shits on you. Then it's like you don't want to hear that either. But if he says something really positive. But he's something bad, he tells me, I think that was terrible. It's like, okay, then I can trust this guy.
Speaker 2: Well, praise from honest people is is worth forty times more.
Speaker 1: I know Dan's always telling me the truth. If he said something positive, that's great. You know, if you have some negative to say, I should listen to because you know it's like, well, why does he think I did something bad? I should do I should hear him out. And again we might we're not always going to agree, but I know he's gonna always give me his honest opinion and that's rare.
Speaker 2: Well it's not from hate or anything, it's just that's what he thinks. So well, it's to help for me these issues like it's I don't mind if it's something I don't really talk know about, I don't have a strong opinion about it. But if you're gonna come at me about September eleventh or you know, nigga, please.
Speaker 1: You know, please, don't I think you know that better than you're not.
Speaker 2: On my level, I can say that. It's not arrogant, it's just it's just true. You didn't do this. I did that. Don't argue ask me about it. Don't argue about it. I wouldn't go to some engineer and start arguing with him about engineering stuff. We'll just ask questions. That is, everybody thinks they're some like geopolitical analysts that it's like, you'll know this. People can't fight, think they.
Speaker 1: Can, right, That's what's so good about fighting. Come get on the match with me so you can figure that out. Call like that. You know, that's just so great about fighting. These guys coming in they're like the tough guy at their gym thinking they're gonna be okay with me. It's like, all right, let's uh, let's get in the cage. Gives them a reality check real quick. That's why that's why the sport's so great.
Speaker 2: Oh you're gonna do that, You're gonna lay on the ground.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'm gonna choke you from somebody, Choke you the fuck out. That's probably why there's so many cool people in fighting, though, because there's no reality check like getting in there in the cage with someone or even on the mass just jiu jitsu, Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Think a lot of jiu jitsu. Jiu Jitsu is one of the arts that you can practice that's not all or nothing. Yep, you can just let go of the choking, just let go of the hold. But it is inevitable that you're gonna get humbled over and over again as you practice and get better and that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you have to learn to take a beating and get back up. And like, you know, I feel bad for some of these guys. Maybe they're the best guy at their local gym and then they show up to world class gym and then you know, you guys trying to like me, Gordon Ryan, Gary Tonan all on the same day and they're just to see guys just leaving with their heads down, just like humbled. But it's like it's that harsh reality check. But you don't get that. And like media and these type of places, there's no way to like just be just get destroyed and know you're destroyed. They can keep telling themselves lies.
Speaker 2: I did. We had a the guy got fourth place in judo in the Olympics, names Ozawa that he had We were doing jiu jitsu, but judo was right after us, and I used to do judo and it was him and Assumo wrestler. Do you know these people were like five hundred pounds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the sumo dude.
Speaker 2: I was just curious. Man. I'm like, I've never played, like, I don't hardly ever met a five hundred pound person.
Speaker 1: It was huge.
Speaker 2: It's so big.
Speaker 1: We don't understand big. That is, I don't think and these guys.
Speaker 2: Like a lot of technique. Technique will overcome to a point.
Speaker 1: Five hundred pound Japanese guy charging me does not sound fun.
Speaker 2: Who knows who's does sumo too? Not just a big dude. He knows what's going on. He's humbling. But uh yeah, I had the judoka. Nobody wanted to play, and I was like, fine, I'll get thrown on the floor. So I was like, it's not like I don't know judo, but I'm an Olympian or anything. And so yeah I got. I got Akayama pretty.
Speaker 1: Good by a giant. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, hey, whatever, but I just want I was an honor. I was like, I want to be thrown by.
Speaker 1: An Olympic judoka, like just to see it.
Speaker 2: Why would you want to do that? I'm like, will in my head, it seems.
Speaker 1: Like drunk by Olympic judo guy.
Speaker 2: I was getting paid.
Speaker 1: I was getting paid for it at least.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was something. But I tell people like, if you have all these delusion while they go to some gem, find a black belt your size and get that out of your head. The problem with the politics, though, is there's no clear like physical tests to be like, no, man, you're an idiot. Like the people who think they can fight and can't.
Speaker 1: You can figure that out fast.
Speaker 2: But the people who were like, oh, you know what I think. I think And I'm like, that's not even your The building fell on its own footprint at free fall speed, murmur murmer, miror, and look at the squibs. I'm like, Okay, this is Alex Jones. This isn't you. It did not go at free fall speed. It does not go in its own footprint. None of the things you said are true. Squibs happen when there's a fire or demolition, like you do not know what the fuck you're talking about. Go away, and it's just a constant headache. Uh. And what's funny is they can watch me talk for like two hours, but all this background of state sponsorship of al Qaeda, and they're not listening, just waiting for their turn to talk so they can go nanotherrmite or whatever and it's just like why, I mean, you're a donkey, like you didn't hear anything I said. You're just waiting for this thing, your little pet thing.
Speaker 1: To talk about.
Speaker 2: Little Building seven wasn't hit by a plane like no, but it was hit by another building. This was building six and buildings.
Speaker 1: So you don't think Building seven was You think it just clapsed from the nearby underneath it going down or what's your theory on that?
Speaker 2: Well, no, Building one fell on Building seven is smashed the whole middle of it.
Speaker 1: Oh shit.
Speaker 2: What they do is they show this is all anyone's going to talk about in this interview. Now, Well, what they do is they show the north side of the building in the morning and.
Speaker 1: Say pockets of fire.
Speaker 2: They do not show to the south side of the building at five in the afternoon with every floor on fire, the midsection taken out in the southwest corner.
Speaker 1: Missing every big time look it up.
Speaker 2: The New York Fire Department were radio and each other saying that building's next, that building's done gone. Really that it was not a mystery at all, And they're like, lucky Larry, because that's their thing. Larry Silversteinmory, he said, pull it nice.
Speaker 1: The industry.
Speaker 2: This is Alex Jones again. Pull it God, this is like cathartic to say he's referring to the fireman. If you listen, if you don't clip the end of the beginning off of what he said. And fuck Larry Silverstein. I mean he's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well he was definitely in on it.
Speaker 2: But did I admit on TV that he demolished the building? And when you say stuff, both could be true.
Speaker 1: Larry Silverstein could be in on it, and he could also not have said that. You know, if you have a hard time in it, they don't understand. Both these things can be true.
Speaker 2: Right right, But this thing like you ruin when you have a good argument, don't make up if you have it a plus, don't add CD and F to it because they're just gonna seize on the one dumb thing you said and dismiss the rest. Baby out with the bathroom.
Speaker 1: You don't believe there was any explosives in any of the buildings. Maybe at the car Ball.
Speaker 2: There was truck. They were reported truck bombs, and that isn't explosive. They did not put bombs on every floor.
Speaker 1: I don't think it was not.
Speaker 2: You cannot in an active building walk around slapping C four on the wall like people. Yes, and you would not need to sabotage the fire prevention systems if you knew there were bombs and fibers intances, it wouldn't matter. And it wasn't miniature nukes. There's not a nuke small enough in the world to only blow up two buildings and it blows them up from the top down.
Speaker 1: Like that was the theory. It did seem like it felt like uh F looked just like controlled demolition, but like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you're looking, you only see the last part in the fall, which the exterior walls. The rest of it's already fallen, and that's exactly what it looks like. If you look at the Plasco building, it's burning, burning and burning, then falls down like that's what they do. But you Building seven had been hit by Building one, and Larry what he'd actually said is, and he's talking to the chief of the fire department, that's important to know what he's talking to. He said, there had already been so much loss of life already, referring to the three hundred and twenty four firemen that died World Trade Center one and two that he said there had already been so much life loss of life already that we, meaning me and the chief of the fire department, decided the safest thing to do would be to pull. So he made a decision to pull.
Speaker 1: To pull the fire pull the men.
Speaker 2: Out of the building, so they would a guy like they did World Trader and one and two, and then we watched the building collapse. He pulled his men out of the building because they had already so many firemen died in the other buildings and they did not want to risk that building falling on their heads. That's the only thing Larry ever did right in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the.
Speaker 2: Irony.
Speaker 1: Most people probably know he has watched his interview. But he's the guy who leased the building out. Correct, What did he pay for it?
Speaker 2: Like thirty Now this is another myth. They tried, they say, lucky Larry claimed double insurance. Yeah, they also told him the fuck off like he did till two thousand and seven. He tried to get he wanted to get three and a half billion for each building because.
Speaker 1: He said it was two separate attacks. Uh.
Speaker 2: He ended up getting like four point two or something, and that was a lot of money cost the new Freedom Tower, DA DA Da Da, But they told him no, that he didn't.
Speaker 1: He wasn't lucky.
Speaker 2: He didn't get an extra payout for the.
Speaker 1: Extra was still lucky having leased the building out and getting paid out pretty quick.
Speaker 2: I think, well, they're like, why did he have a rhythm insurance? Well, because the World Trade Center was attacked by terrorists in nineteen ninety three, why would you.
Speaker 1: Not get terrorism insurance. I would say he's lucky Augments, just for releasing the building out though, and getting four billion dollars. That's pretty lucky by because I don't think anyone wanted that building. I don't think that was like a building that anyone wanted. So it was full of a vestos and him swooping in, Yeah, him swooping in and buying I'm not sure what he paid him, thinking maybe around thirty million or something for the least.
Speaker 2: I might be wrong with people alive. He was old back then. He already looked like one of those uh goblins from Harry Potter.
Speaker 1: He's such a nasty looking he's.
Speaker 2: So physiogamy is real, so gnarly, just like a decrepit vampire or something. Dude, his irredeemable piece of crap. I just wish people would stop using the pull it argument because he is definitely talking about pulling the Yah.
Speaker 1: I've heard that. I've heard that before, so I'll look into that. You know, he is not like what you're saying. It was true that he's an evil piece of ship, but what you're saying could also be true. People need to understand.
Speaker 2: It doesn't even mean there wasn't demolition. It just means you cannot hinge it on that because he is definitely talking about pulling the men out of the building.
Speaker 1: Oh, he was lucky by not going to work that day too, so he did have boss like they never work. I think he did show but work most days though, and he skipped worked or he showed up the office most days because I saw an interview.
Speaker 2: He sometimes go in the morning. But yeah, he wasn't going. And there was an Israeli instant messaging service called Odigo that was warning an interesting that is true.
Speaker 1: That one's very interesting. Yeah, that's true. Zim shipping. They were big Israeli weren't they government contracts or something.
Speaker 2: They were owned by the Israeli state.
Speaker 1: So there would be a powerful organization that they would want out of there, and they pulled their They moved.
Speaker 2: To Norfolk, Virginia weeks before September eleventh. What a what a lucky coincidence?
Speaker 1: Yea canceled their leader shipping, by the way, is who helped move highly enriched uranium to Israel slash Palaeste. If you've seen My New mex Yeah, that's those nasses during the New mich when they stole the they basically stole the was the uranium right for the bombs for America.
Speaker 2: Hook peers that were Anastasia and Lanski ran and they they would put them in innocuous stuff like boilers and oven pipes and.
Speaker 1: Ship and the mayor Lansky helped from that or interesting because they rolled they controlled the shipping. Yeah, they ran the mafia around the docks, which Mayer Lansky, yeah.
Speaker 2: He was Asia head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the head mafia. Your boss was Jewish, not Italian, and he ran the you know, the docks, which that's how they got weapons, I think too right during to help.
Speaker 2: Italian for a little bit if you go back to Lucky Luciana. But yeah, it was not it's it's both, but that.
Speaker 1: They're definitely big Italian. Yeah, yeah, they're definitely.
Speaker 2: When everyone's like Oh, it's just Hollywood. I'm like, no, no, they were. There's Italian mob.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, I've definitely known big Italian officers that one hundred percent. I mean book the UFC, the people that originally bought the UFC, they were Italian family. You could just tell you that property.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they the motto they are. They are in the Flamingo hotel, which was from Hank Greenspun and Modallas from Buggsy Seagull like all.
Speaker 1: Busy. I actually liked the for Tita brothers, you know, but yeah, I've heard nothing. They of a family that's you could just tell. But there.
Speaker 2: I'm actually fine with Gambine and all the gfs, all of it. Like I have no problems with any organized crime in the United States because I want to visit.
Speaker 1: Don't kill me. I actually did get along out of the Partia brothers, but it was very obvious that this was.
Speaker 2: Like people said Vegas was better under the mob than than the government.
Speaker 1: I believe it probably, you know, like kind of like, uh, the guy I took the Flamingo what you see says his name Indigo. The guy with the Flamingo. I think he was giving money and got shot Bugsy Seguel Baby. They shot him up. I'm sure Mayor Lansky must have approved the hit, but it just shows you, oh, you're stealing from us. Now, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: His best friend, man, he's his best friend.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, But I guess he was stealing from too. I don't know. You know, we don't know the ins and outs of it. Just shows that people shoot their.
Speaker 2: Best donated money to Urgon, so did Mickey Cohen and Dallas was involved in that. You guys should I have another film called Trump's Zionus Ball and Chain. It gets all into that stuff on them is interesting as well.
Speaker 1: I think or all your films on your website.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and see report. It gets DAWs attacked all the time, is the problem. But as films you just click through and go to a rumble or something so but rumbled really bad research ability. So I have to have them listed on the film.
Speaker 1: Just it's really important. Some things you're saying, we're not getting depth of this real quick. But like the Mayor Lansky, the mob ties, these guys were funding the earlier Israel likely involved with the GfK stuff. Are you came on and explained the RFK on my show assassination, which is just insane, but interview that that was the first way we did that was just that was crazy.
Speaker 2: I just come on like here's the killed Kennedy.
Speaker 1: Hi. Yeah that was that was such a good interview. People were like who was that guy? That's what people asking the first time on and I was like, who was that guy? Like why I've ever seen him? That was crazy?
Speaker 2: Why I get censored?
Speaker 1: You just broke it down like too good. Where you watch that and it's like, okay.
Speaker 2: I get a lot of that on our calendar. Cheap plug Anti ne Yocon, you gotta counter. I do all these like based Asian chicks to piss off the white nationalists.
Speaker 1: There's like a beam where white nationalist it's like a hot little Asian chick trying.
Speaker 2: To get Oh yeah there's a song and made a song called the Asian Girl over the hardest part, Like wait, I have to give that up. Nah. But it's just like like I have it's a serious thing where it has all these like this day and history type of stuff. The frogs are when something good happen on top.
Speaker 1: Yeah and then yeah, tempting the white nationalists.
Speaker 2: Just to just be like no, you can't.
Speaker 1: It's race mixing, right.
Speaker 2: I love this one. The bittersweet pain among men is having knowledge with no power. And that was said by the great philosopher Lex Luthor from Superman.
Speaker 1: Really that's such a good quote.
Speaker 2: It is and it's Lex Luthor, but it is it's bittersweet to know. To have knowledge and not reach is painful because and I personally know this. But I'm like, well, I could explain Kennedy, I could explain Epstein. I could explain nine to eleven. I could explain a lot a lot of the things. They're like, what is this is? They're all everyone talking about. But I'm not on Tucker, I'm not on broken.
Speaker 1: I'm not on it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, and I'm never gonna be And I know this, and that's why I make these movies and make them. I'm like, it'll it'll be there. The answer is there. I mean, I literally made a map of the Epstein clients. I have the client list right here in my hand. They're like, where's the list, here's the list. What do you want me to do with it?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Where am I supposed to go with this? Who am I supposed to give this to? Because our media is not going to touch it, and our altitudiate is not going.
Speaker 1: To touch body is not going to release it the list, but people won't like believe it unless they see it from like you.
Speaker 2: Know, I can back it up, like why is this personal list? Let me tell you how. We know they're not interested in this. They're interested in their brand or whatever. And it's like it's like they don't want an answer. My brother deals with this with the lost Colony, found a lost colony. They went to Crolotonin Island, they found the bones, like, it's not a mystery.
Speaker 1: Lost where where's the lost colony out that he phoned in?
Speaker 2: North Carolina is on hatter As Island now used to be called Kroloton just as you think it was there, this is it was between fifteen eighty five to fifteen eighty seven.
Speaker 1: It wasn't supposed to be.
Speaker 2: They well, it's just like it's like stone Hinge. We know how stone Hinge was made, we know how the pyramids were made. But there's a gazillion like little like entertainment things, like it's a mystery. There is no way people could move big stones, even though they did all over the world. We have no idea how this was happening, and they winded up with the stars and everything cut through granted, and like, actually we have a very good idea how that happened, but they don't want the answer. They like having a mystery. It's fun.
Speaker 1: Like, well, I haven't been to the the Pyramids, but like I've been to prove some of those like brick walls that were built. It doesn't seem to really makes sense by the Incas of because the Incas were building like crap work when the when the Spanish got there, and these things, I don't know if you've seen these walls, I can't say name of them. It's just these giant out there are thousands of pounds stones are just perfectly put place together. There's no like mortar between there. It's just by far the best. Like the Spanish couldn't make anything like it at the time. Like I've never seen rock worth like that.
Speaker 2: Anywhere built that then castles in Japan same way, but no.
Speaker 1: More Japan has it similar. It's not quite as impressive approach that Japan has a few places where has that that worked on something? You're correct it just to.
Speaker 2: Do it at all, like to move the stones means you know how the the OMEC built a lot of the things that the Inca built on top of the Omac is the ones that vulcanizer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I do think there was a Yeah, I do think there was a culture there before, like the Incos and stuff. I do think there's some lost cultures that did some of this stuff. But the pyramids I don't haven't really looked into that much. The proving stuff I've looked into a little more.
Speaker 2: The thing is when they start talking about ancient aliens or living paste and all that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, there's a guy.
Speaker 2: His name I love it because his name is kind of like his job. His name is Wally Wallington, and he was a construction worker. He's got walls in his name twice, Wally Wallington. He built a stone hinge like a little bit smaller by himself in his yard, using nothing but like gravity, stones and woods and stuff and channel four. Yeah, he's like, here's what you do, here's how you can lift this up, here's how you can roll this, and did it like I'm gonna do it with two fingers. Watch it's like two thousand pound rock just going across these like shit sleds. He made. You know, he takes a big stone, you know that, you wedge wood under it, dig out on this side and that side. Then you put a weight on this side, so it just goes like this a little and then you put another block of wood.
Speaker 1: Then you put the weight on the.
Speaker 2: Other side, so it goes like that.
Speaker 1: Then you put another.
Speaker 2: Block of wood and he just keeps sees on it and it gets hire and higher, and now you got to make your wood thicker. But you can all the way up to it until you have a massive weight.
Speaker 1: It shows a high level of intelligence and architecture, anativity like creativity, like I'm not sure what your stone hinge has bit, but way back the people are being very creative and whatnot. So I still think it's very oppressive.
Speaker 2: Regardless, it's super impressive, but it's to say like it's impossible where they had to have ancient alien tech or something and like that you're like, oh, I don't think the INCA could have made this. It must have been aliens, Like no, it was oh no, yeah, I'm not jumping too aliens, but I don't.
Speaker 1: But I don't think the INCA built it exactly, which I'm actually interested in that particular case, I don't want to want to guess that are quacks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's different because the o Mac had whole cities that were uncovered under the jungle.
Speaker 1: When was that like way a couple of thousand years before or one hundreds of you because there's also stuff Oblivia. It's just crazy of a lost civilization that's built.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And the thing is like viruses can wipe a place out. You look at something like the Black Plague took out about a third of Europeans thirty three that's a lot, you know, and and things like that. You get the wrong bug the wrong place, it can wipe you. I mean look at you know, or Pompeii, like a volcano just took a city out like that. The disaster can happen like that, Like you could have free range redheads, you could have natural disaster. Yeah, you can let women drive like some it'll just tear down your society.
Speaker 1: That's the big one right there. You know, yes, but you look but yeah, I have you know, if you look at Bolivia, Peru, some of these areas, it does seem like there was a pretty advanced site. Now, it doesn't mean there are aliens by any means, but there was advanced society. It seems like before.
Speaker 2: Well it's advanced, but it's not like it's still stone and copper bronze age stuff like there are ways if you're clever and patient and have the labor to move these things around. It's still in genius.
Speaker 1: It's actually more impressive. It's clearly an extremely impressive society. Exactly. I'm really curious in that history, but I don't want to bring on quacks, like you said, especially because I'm talking to myselff like Israel, so okay, I can't go talk to people that are completely off on other ship. It puts me a kind of a tricky position.
Speaker 2: Well, you mean we talked to whoever you want.
Speaker 1: But it's like that's true.
Speaker 2: But the thing is, there's too much attention given to these Charlatans and actual history, like I think a history of architecture. It would be a fascinating show if they did, like a real one of how how you how did they move it? Well? It did, like this using water and using it like that is interesting, Like the truth is interesting. Why do they have to make up this crap about the Nephel wimb or whatever, Like, dude, man, it's.
Speaker 1: What it's what sells people want to go. That's them.
Speaker 2: Are not the hybrids between angels and human women that made giants and Genesis. There's an old Sumerian story. I don't feel like explaining it through the million of time. But like I see this, this like modern shit from YouTube videos, and I know they've never studied ancient history. I know they don't know other than the Old Testament. They don't know any ancient books and or they know nothing. They know nothing about those cultures, and but they're talking about it with such a sense of authority and confidence. And that's what bothers me. I don't care.
Speaker 1: I like it people questioning.
Speaker 2: I don't like with dumb things. They're smart, Yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: A problems when I s these things are not quite sure they exactly it's exactly this, this, this, And to me, I'm like, okay, So clearly they had some very advanced techniques in some of these places, but I would like people to try to dissect and figure out how they did it, not just be like it was these these monsters came and built it with levitation. Yeah, and if they take levitation, then explain like how we had that though there could be lost technology, but I highly doubt it was like levitation or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there are technologies that were made and then reinvented, aqueducts, different things that, but not like not that much of a gap where well we had a satellite and then we forgot.
Speaker 1: How Yeah that I'm very very very very doubtful. You know, I don't know for sure anything, but like there's the big one right now, people saying these cities were recently intentionally burnt down and stuff, and hey, I'm willing to listen to anything, but it seems very unlikely. Yeah. I haven't looked deep into it, but a little bit I've seen it seems a little bit. Uh, it'd be interesting to you guys, but it is real.
Speaker 2: It is so fascinating in its complexity. And you can get away with it because you know that most people don't know anything about the area. It's so popular.
Speaker 1: Hutario stuff right now. It's so popular, which kind of crazy, and it's it's interesting that it seems like it's a little bit crazy. Like there are interesting things like the state fairs that use the used to build these amazing structures really quick. But I think we were just competent and motivated, and we came through and built these awesome structures. That's that's I think the most likely scenario there.
Speaker 2: M m yeah, it's the Tower Babbel thing, like when people get together and put their mind to that, we make stuff to the heavens, like we can make some really amazing things. The problem is government a lot of how long it been working on Interstate sixty four in Virginia my whole life. And I see they put a skyscraper seventy stories up right next to my house in Korea in one year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I think it used to just be more confident. Here's a perfect example I've did in San Francisco for like twenty years. They spent like seven years adding another lane down this like road near my house. They built the Golden gate Bridge. I think seven years or less, Like yeah, look at that, that's like a you know, maybe less. I think they built that than adding a little lane during a four mile stretch in San Francisco. Took longer than building the fucking Golden gate.
Speaker 2: Bridge, didn't. They spend like fifty million dollars on a light rail and all it is is like a concrete.
Speaker 1: I don't think they really got anything done yet. I think it's kind of like there's just so much bureocracy. Didn't competent now, right.
Speaker 2: That's what it is, Like, how come we haven't done this? And like you can't even build a light rail, you're not going back to the moon whatever, there's so much bloat in government.
Speaker 1: We can't They should have questions that.
Speaker 2: You can't even get planes to take off and land at the right time.
Speaker 1: M hm, yeah with it.
Speaker 2: And it's not just DEI. It's like we we have our first generation getting through school right now totally cheating with chat GBT. So they really don't know anything other than how to produce answers through AI. They don't remember anything, They don't know anything. And I think Ted Kazinski was right, like we are headed toward a technocratic dystopian nightmare. This is one of the last times you're gonna have any semblance of free speech to be able to do anything or change anything, because once they get their surveillance grid lockdown and they palunteer you all, we will have no ability to fight back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there'll be a kill list and they'll take us out early.
Speaker 2: You know, you'll kill yourself yeah, they'll light myself on fire and like in a car. Yeah, the day before trial, right, the.
Speaker 1: Day before I'm gonna do something important the day before Yeah, exactly. These a lot of you know, killing yourselves or od's or all this bullshit they make up with.
Speaker 2: It's pretty bad when your name, like oh, they got Clinton, her name and his name too, is now a verb for framing a suicide.
Speaker 1: I got Clinton. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now they might say you got Epstein because that's the most famous framed suicide, but it was you got Clinton for many many years. Oh, Vince Foster for example, like, oh you got Clinton.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's the Clinton list. I haven't gone down that, so I don't know if it's quackery or like truth. Hold on real quick, I need to plug in my fucking things. Fucking up.
Speaker 2: A lot of the Clinton the suicide ing is actually true.
Speaker 1: The one that's kind of like hello, headphones.
Speaker 2: I was just saying, the one Clinton murder that people believe that it doesn't have the best evidence, but it's kind of like, come on, it is seth Rich. You know they did it. But Vince Foster, for sure, there's a lot of cases on the Clintons. There's never some reason accountable.
Speaker 1: My headphones aren't. They're barely picking up.
Speaker 2: Huh, Hello, I just heard your juice at the floor.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I can hear for some reason, the volumes a little low, but whatever, I don't know what's Uh. I can sell the juice.
Speaker 2: I'll just talk louder all this jug boxes.
Speaker 1: I cannot control the volume of my voice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I suddenly became Chinese.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're talking the bomber the.
Speaker 2: I have letters from him.
Speaker 1: That's very interesting. I read the z Lensky manifesto. I'm not saying he's certainly not a good person, but it was very interesting.
Speaker 2: He definitely messed up, but it's.
Speaker 1: Worth Yeah, it's worth reading his uh, his manifesto because it's interesting. And they did some a little bit government experiments with him early on too, not MK.
Speaker 2: Ultrail, but like, no, they did it in k Ultra.
Speaker 1: Him wasn't ultra.
Speaker 2: Early mind control experiments weird stuff.
Speaker 1: Is Sydney Godfrey type of thing.
Speaker 2: And he was a child prodigy, like one hundred and sixty IQ for real, I know people with more. No, it isn't. He really was a brilliant mathematician and just tapped out. Lived in the Lincoln Montana in a cabin he built himself because he just saw he didn't have a problem with technology, like oh, you shouldn't need electricity or something that wasn't his view. That's like the stupid mass media twist, you know, Oh he's anti tech, he just wants to live in nature. And no, it's he said was industrial society together and his future is what he's talking about. And he's not talking about what we ought to do or could do with tech. He's talking about what we do do with tech. He's being descriptive, not proscriptive, and he's saying what we're going to do. And he's right, because we've did these things. We're gonna end up doing gain of function on some virus and releasing it on the world. We're gonna end up like nuke in each other. We're gonna end up with a super surveillance state. We're gonna end up with drugs that will alter someone's mind. So if you're not getting along drug mup, prozac whatever, that's already happened too. Like they're going to use technology for nefarious things. Now, could you use tech in the right way? Yeah, but that's not how we are. No, And he also talked about the psychological alienation people have from this sort of artificial indoustrial society where kids just sitting a desk for six hours a day, So like that's really depressing these people. And of course fourth of the women in America on antidepressants, and then you add the adderall and all that, like everyone's got some sort of mental problem. Why we have it easier than we've ever had. But the problem is, like you would think, like making the minimal amount of effort to get food and sheltered all is a good thing, and physically it is, like you're not wanting for hunger. It's very easy to go buy a sandwich downstairs, whatever, super easy. But what you lost is before the process has itself has value, not just the goal. So if you're hunting or fishing or trapping whatever, it takes a certain amount of physical and social skill and you're using your potentials, which is what makes you happy to obtain the goal, and the thing has value because of the effort you had to use to get it. That's by money as value, and you've stripped that away by just automatically giving someone the goal. Well, now they have to find some other process to go through because if you don't self actualize, even if you have everything, you're gonna be horribly depressed. Because your psychology evolved, just like your body physically evolved, and in such an environment where you had to exercise a certain amount of skill physically, socially, mentally, and so on, you have to use a certain amount of creativity you have to and if you take that away, if you focus it all on academics, like school does very little physical education, zero social, zero, everything else. It's like a chair with a leg too long, it's just gonna tip over. And that's why people are in this kind of depressed states that they're in, is they don't have a process for self actualization. They're stuck. Most people don't really have economic mobility. It's still built on the back of massive amounts of sweatshop labor. Like you don't see it, but we have slaves still. They're just over there, you know, Like you can't just be like, well fuck them, that's not me so but it's someone else. And this is a byproduct of industrial society that no one wants. They those on the privileged side don't want to shake the boat because someone else in the sweat shop, not your kids, someone else is so whatever. You know, you're not benefiting that much more than them either. If you look on product the technic rats. Yeah, I mean you've got like a trillionaire, you've got one hundred billionaires, and then you've got people live in hand to mouth and it's allowed. That structure is allowed because not because there's so much more valuable or talented or whatever. It's just they're essentially allowed to tax everybody like a government. You're like, oh, probably pay these many pennies for this tech product that you're down depending on. If you don't have it, you will not be able to compete with everyone else. It's just really alienating. So I think it's an interesting read. I read his thoughts on that and what he thinks about depression. He predicted a lot of things that have now happened. And you gotta think his manifesto comes out in the nineties, but he wrote it in the seventies. Yeah, he had to bomb, you know, to get it.
Speaker 1: And it's like he's predicting this.
Speaker 2: He's like, oh, you think this is science fiction? Boom boom boom. All the stuff. The psychotropic drugs, even on kids. They say they're going to start giving them the children, not just adults, to make you fit with the systems needs. Oh you don't mind living like this, well, we'll just change your brain so that you do, rather than change the environment.
Speaker 1: When I was a kidatern adderall but thankfully my parents didn't put me on it. It's like, yeah, I'm hyperactive, but it's like I've been successful because I use that to hyper focus.
Speaker 2: And Yeah, my friend always says, if you have a headache, it doesn't mean you have an aspin deficiency if you're hyper compared.
Speaker 1: To what, Yeah, exactly is it bad to have a lot of energy and not want to sit in the fucking class and get fucking lectured by boring ass teachers for six hours. If I had a good teacher, I had no problem.
Speaker 2: When's the last time you used Algebra two?
Speaker 1: I haven't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they drown you in academic minutia that people with no other talents are very proud of themselves to be able to do. But if you have another skill at anything else, Like you're good at getting girls, you're good at fighting, you're good at some sport, you're.
Speaker 1: Good at the only thing I'm good at, you know, that's kind.
Speaker 2: Of my overlap too. But like if you then you want to go. I don't want to do homework. I want to go play basketball or whatever. Like, But if you suck at everything, it's very easy to excel at school because even nothing else to do, Like you just got to Oh, I got a sticker. My teacher said, I'm great, But like, but are is what you're learning practical? Is that going to help you earn?
Speaker 1: Most of it's?
Speaker 2: Most of it isn't. I think it is. Act Up until about second grade, everyone should learn read and write and basic math da da da dah. And then it starts to shift and by middle school, other than the science projects, it's pretty much babysitting and a waste of time. And like maths should be geared towards statistics, not calculus. Statistics is way more useful in daily life. Calculus is a special thing for special stuff like that that does need to be someone needs to learn it, and it does need to it's valuable. But typically if you're running a business, if you're running whatever, you need stats, and you should be going that direction. Health should be a main subject, not an elective. English should be an elective, not.
Speaker 1: A main subject.
Speaker 2: And I would restructure the whole thing, but I'm not in charge.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 2: It's my fantasy of how education on the time.
Speaker 1: I think our whole education is to be revamped, and also physical education to be put should be extremely important. And all the been through histories, I always talked about sound body, sound mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is sound body, sound mind, and it's there is a relationship. I'm full on Bruce Lee with that, like you have or Jesus you right, your body's your temple. You gotta take care of your temple where you're gonna have rotten soul, you know, get unless you're a ginger and it doesn't matter, but you're just a cave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got about ten more minutes. I gotta go train some fighters. I had a ton of more questions, but I guess people are gonna have to get those watching your film. I'll hit a couple of these real quick, because.
Speaker 2: Let's just do a lightning round because I only got it like four minutes, because.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I gotta I gotta go to a few minutes too, just real quick. I think the anthrax thing is real quick. A couple of questions on that or are they sending some ridiculous letters. That was like Allah, because you know they say all the ak far, but it was like Allah is great or something on the letter Death to America, Death to Israel. It was so obvious just from the American lab. Is that correct?
Speaker 2: Death to America, Death to Israel, Allah is Great? Nine to eleven on the top I joke and say, and then it says p S were evil Muslims. Yeah, you know who wrote those notes.
Speaker 1: From a rock?
Speaker 2: They said a rock gave it to al Kaieda, Like who lied Israel and who wrote death to Israel? G hmm, maybe I ran, like, come on, man, these Raelies did that?
Speaker 1: Of course.
Speaker 2: You had you had a bunch of who had broken into the lab at for Dietrich where they used to work, Philip Zacharaya being the main one, and stole anthrax samples.
Speaker 1: And that that.
Speaker 2: Again that somebody stole anthrax and mild it people like Patrick Leahy and tried to kill him. You might want to question the guy caught breaking into the lab doing work illegally, and then after he left there was twenty three missings for his an gee. But they don't because they already know the answer.
Speaker 1: Mm hm.
Speaker 2: And this is a clique that was like harassing an Egyptian coworker. It was the only non there and uh called the Camel Club. Justin Mnda wrote about it. Salon wrote about it.
Speaker 1: There it's a article.
Speaker 2: See it is covered in written press, but I don't remember ever on TV, Fox, CNN, ms N, PC or whatever where they like, you know, there was a previous attack on the World Trade Center nineteen ninety three, and there was a previous break in at Fort Dietrich, Maryland where we do gain and function research on anthrax for some fucking reason, where anthrax sports went missing. And well now there's an anthrax attack. Gee, I guess it's a rock Like I don't no, No, they're not going to ever ever do that because they it's that Death's America death of Israel. Now who would benefit from that is great?
Speaker 1: Great? Yeah, it's like the.
Speaker 2: Israel America great death death Allah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just the oh anthrax thing. It's like did it in a few like the awful people get sent fake anthrax and real anthraction was getting sent to the people that were opposed to the war and this type of stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Judith Miller got hoax letter of anthrax, so did Howard Troxler, and yet like highly enriched weapons, great anthrax is sent to Patrick Lahey and Tom Dashell and UH and Tom brokeall even got some antracs sent. They were trying to kill Lay because the Lahy Amendment would forbid all military aid to Israel. They were gonna Charlie Kirk him and UH didn't get them, but it scared them, and it scared them crooked because they had both opposed the Patriot Act end up passing anyway, the Lahy Amendment, Like there Israel violates resolutions and amendments anyway, and they're just not enforced. So like there was a UN resolution condemning Israeli settlements. That's the whole thing with Michael Flynn and blah blah blah blah. It did pass, and it's just a bunch of finger waving because they're building more settlements than like, what you're gonna do about it? Nothing, okay, And then I'm gonna keep bulldozing houses until there's consequences. They're not gonna change your behavior. And it's like I said earlier, I don't see any realistic chann don't see this registry in APAC under Fara. I don't see aid to Israel being cut the most realistic high, like the highest probability. Like I'm saying, a way to change is they fuck with Iran and Iran peppers in with ballistic missiles. If that happens, with the day tel Aviv looks like Gaza, My whole hallway is just gonna be vasoline like I've got. There's just never gonna end. It's gonna be everlasting boner, just like I've been waiting for like thirty years to see them get their come up, and and like a little bit in June they were panicking in their air raid shelters. I want Israel to look like Gaza.
Speaker 1: And look with it to Gaza. That was just they just completely destroyed it. Just the heartlessness, the brutality.
Speaker 2: Solomon Gomorrah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, let's just closing. I just think it's important to point out nine to eleven, right, seems so crazy. One Israel has a history of false flax. And also they were the ones that had the motive to do this. I think this is aw There's so many other things I had written, it's too much. Let's just close with it.
Speaker 2: They lied about anthrax, and they lied about other They lied about a rock, like one hundred percent they did that. Like, even if you're not sure about their role in nine to eleven, they definitely are the ones that did lie about Anthras and associated it to a rock. The Iraq war is big enough crime alone. Is you'el so guilty of sadistic, demonic shit, you really don't have to add anything extra. But I'm just saying this about nine to eleven because it's true, like they Sadie Raven in Israel, healthy United States pulled this off. Al Qaeda works for us. ISIS works for us. The conscience work for us. The movie Jahadeen worked for us. Like, these are not independent terrorist ory. You gotta get that through your head.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Well, like we said, like you said earlier, how the guy was one of the head ISIS guys. He was just in the White House meeting with Trump.
Speaker 2: That's just and was there yesterday. I'm Donnie the jiehattist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what the hell?
Speaker 2: A Muslim guy is mayor of New York, so what And he's the jeehattest, But an actual jihadest leader of al Qaeda that chopped off people's heads is shaking hands with Trump. And Rubio and the rest of them. How I mean the mask is off. They used to lie to us, they used to hide it. Now it's right in front of her face. Because there's so much sensationalist garbage that they know they can do whatever they want. It's not gonna matter. Like the team Alex Jones won. They everyone believes in dumb shit and they're gonna continue to because it's fun. Sensationalism wins. I wish I had a solution to that, like, well, how do you get people to stop watching the circus, you know, like to watch the pickpocket this robingue instead.
Speaker 1: Of the clowns.
Speaker 2: You really can't. They're all like, did you see this thing? Do you see this fucking flame war between so and so? If you've seen the midkef im Ru whatever, all that is like dumpster fire, That's what that is. It doesn't matter. Sydney Sweeney, impressive rack, move on like that doesn't need to be your newsfeed for three days of the Katy Perry, I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: Charlie Kirk stuff has gotten a little bit crazy.
Speaker 2: Oh there's a bunch of Kirks.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Tyler Robinson shot Charlie Kirk. Was he farmed out by the Israelis? Maybe, but like there was no exploding microphone, there was no trap doors, there was no getaway plane, there was no one hundred and fifty million from net in Yahoo. And then it's just like no, no, no, no, there was no Google trends. That's verifiable. They're like, well, he had a superneck. No, he didn't have a superneck, and no, no, that was not fun. The autopsy surgeons don't do autopsies. Pathologists do. That's Andrew Kolovic trying to create a Christian miracle because his flock leaves and shit like that. Like if if the bullet went down lengthwise, that's why there's no exit wund His neck is not going to stop a bullet dull. But that doesn't mean there was no bullet, just means it went down this way instead of this way. This is in rocket surgery. But they they want to believe in the goofs. They want a question mark because it's fun.
Speaker 1: But it makes we should be careful how we question it.
Speaker 2: Are you asking a real question or are you being dogmatic and hiding it as if all I'm just asking questions. They're being dogmatic and pretending like they're only asking questions. They're not asking questions. They're making statements like oh I didn't say that. I'm like, oh yeah, you just heavily implied it. You know, don't play them. You absolutely said these things, and it was there was no getaway playing. There was no Google trends, there wasn't six floody Mike, there was no body armor. That was another one like stop it, Like just like if you actually are asking, okay, but that's not what I see happening, Like, oh, you believe official story, like I didn't say.
Speaker 1: That holes in it. But all the other stories I've seen people seen a little.
Speaker 2: Bit clearly, like they had a guy running a diversion. Yea, watch what happens at my school tomorrow. Like a lot of people knew this was going down. It was not just Tyler. This is a conspiracy. The thing is, I don't even like, I'm not even gonna say what I think happened, because I have to wait for the tidal wave of stupidity to pass with all the false theories before I even try to be heard, because it'll just be a whisper.
Speaker 1: People want the view lists. So you're sacrificing all the views looking for truth and these people are getting all the views just making up shit.
Speaker 2: Oh, I could have definitely said it was is. I could have leaned in and boastered Owen's and gotten a lot of followers.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, that would have got you more views.
Speaker 2: Of course it would have, but that's not true. So I'm not gonna say that. You have to have somebody with integrity or it's going to be a consistent circus act. They just asked her, like, do you have evidence that they fake these? Like yeah, cause it sounds like they're talking from the eighteen twenty two and Discord said they didn't exist because they're not from Discord. These are text messages. It's like, oh, I didn't read the indicement, Like you didn't read the indictment that it was text messages. Yeah, you did a lot of you're a real one woman, FBI. Shut the fuck up, Like you didn't even read the indictment. You didn't know his text messages and timestamps don't show up on Discord unless you ask it to. And because there are separate messages on Discord, but the one they're talking about where he says vehicle. Oh my god, he said vehicle, and no one says vehicle like gamers don't say vehicle.
Speaker 1: Yes they do.
Speaker 2: He's on tape talking to cops referring to his own car as a vehicle on the film earlier that whatever, that's such weak sauce to be like, I think these messages are strange, therefore they're not real. I'm like, Okay, let me explain to you how why that's so fucking stupid. If you tell a lie that you don't need, like you've already got him dead and all that, you don't need to add this extra shit, But let's just have extra risk for no reason and fake a conversation. Well, his defense attorney's just kind of subpoena the phone records, and if they're not on there, he's free to walk. Yeah, like they're on there.
Speaker 1: They told clothes. But I've just seen some like crazy stuff getting thrown around, and I'm a guy who thinks, yeah, Israel could have been involved, But I still think it's like, Okay, we need to like slow down a little bit and try to like properly go through it, like kind of how you did with RFK. You actually broke it down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if Israel was going to kill Kirk, because let's say he was about to one eighty evenil He's designis his whole life, that he was sick of it. He lost the donor, and you know they're bombing Catholic churches and stuff. His wife's Catholic, he's a Christian Protestant, and he's just like, I'm done. I'm just gonna be like America, you know, first on everything, and then I'm going to turn on Israel.
Speaker 1: So they're like, oh, let's.
Speaker 2: Kill him rather than bribing them any other steps in between. Let's say that was gonna happen. Israel is not going to put him a sad agent on the roof and shoot Charlie Kirk when they can just outsource that to some tranny faggot. There's plenty of people who hate Charlie Kirk who they can pen it on and use as a patsy. You still need Tyler there to shoot him. They're not so dumb or desperate that they're going to put their own soldiers or agents in such a situation. And like the shot from behind, there's no entry wound other than his neck. It didn't go out the same hole it went in. Like, please, if you don't know what you're talking about, be quiet. But they're no. It's like every day there's a new theory. And when you say that's not true because YZ, they don't have a counter argument. They say, oh my god, you believe this official story. That's it.
Speaker 1: You know. It's like maybe I don't believe this or the official story. And people ask me like, oh, what do you think about that the bullet? It's like, I don't know. I'm not a gun expert, so I'm not going to comment on it. You know how am I going to comment on it when I'm not Oh but the bullet couldn't do that, And like, I'm not a gun expert. You're you're not talking to the right person. You know, Well, shit, I gotta run pick someone up.
Speaker 2: It's any closing thoughts or going down his body that it's like god, damn dude. If there's no exit wound and he shot in the neck, then it had to go down his torso and you know it could pop out his buttole whatever. But he's six foot five. You shoot an animal from that distance of thirty got six, it takes about eighteen inches of ballistic gel to stop the bullet. I've looked at this a million times, so it is possible. What's not possible is to hit the front of his neck and it be stopped by the back of his neck. That not even in any gun that would happen. Like that was not gonna happen of you know, any like twenty two on R It's not gonna happen. But that case was made by Andrew Colvic, who is this Christian holy roller who wanted to invent a miracle story to say Charlie had wolverine bones and he saved the person behind him because his body was so strong.
Speaker 1: I'm like, Okay, that didn't man is still.
Speaker 2: And no one yeah that no one told you that you made that up. But he just threw gas on the conspiracy fire by saying that crap. I'm like, he didn't even know what type of doctor to lie about. He said, the surgeon who did the autops he told him that like paththologists, not surgeon. Surgeons don't You're so fucking ignorant, you don't even know how to lie. Well, like, his neck did not stop a bullet, but when you say the bullet went down his body that he was shot from the front. They're like, oh my god, his neck can't stop a bullet. That's impossible. Like no one's saying his neck stop the bullet, which you fucking moron. Like I just said his neck didn't stop the bullet. Now I'm gonna talk about something, and you're still gonna reply his neck can't stop a bullet. You I just said it like six times. It's just like if I say they had truck bombs in nine to eleven and you're like, oh, so you're saying it was only fire. I'm like, I just said there was truck bombs like fifty times and explained it, and you're still like, sue official story, Like they're not listening, they're just waiting for them.
Speaker 1: You have a hard time. They have a hard time comprehending that if you're saying, like, hey, you still think something's off here, but you just don't think this thing. You think, oh, therefore you're fully against them. I think that's what it is, which is a weird phenomenon because you're just like, which I think Israel could be involved in I don't believe this, or I think yeah, there was likely bombs. Don't think they're rigged up the you know, up the building.
Speaker 2: Look, you had out of state license plates visiting their house. His boyfriend is in all these weird discords with spooks and stuff, which we've seen in prior shootings. I think there's a conspiracy. I think it's not just Tyler's. Definitely. I know that because there were people announcing that he was gonna die on Twitter and discord before he was shot. That is true. The Google trends thing is not true. Oh it was in France. Nope, go to it yourself. There's no spike. On July fourteenth, candicell And said this, like she didn't check. You can go to Google trends. You can type in their names and there's nothing there. Like it's verifiably wrong, and they just are like, oh yeah, well I no, I got shut up. You're you're not a researcher, and you're getting you're discredited in yourself because you're letting people whisper poison in your ear and you're repeating their bullshit and now you look like a moron.
Speaker 1: I have so many people sing videos stuff want me to post the Charlie her thing. I'm just like, man, I don't I don't know how to decipher this. I'm not getting involved in this case until I at this point don't have an opinion, which supposed to be in the gym in like ten minutes. So thanks so much. Yeah, we'll have a conversation soon, so thanks so much. Anything. People go to your website, Uh, check out your movie follow your substack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean the movies Ryan Dawson dot org and you can volunteerily h sign up or not. You can watch the movie free and then okay, thanks, But you know, I I want to make films in the future and substack, like those subscriptions matter that what's funds the whole thing, so you know, and I got free but like that's that's not your problem, that's me. But if you want more films, you know, you gotta gotta either buy some gear or sign up to substack. I don't think six dollars is going to break the bank for anybody, and if so, then you got bigger problems, right right, So yeah, this.
Speaker 1: Soon, I'm sure we'll figure out some kind of good topic. There's like so many different things we could discuss.
Speaker 2: So have a good night, Thank you man, get the training.
Speaker 1: Good morning for you.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah sure, A good night for you, peace, everybody okay,