Speaker 1: You think of that level. Ross, were good, all right? Do do do from the frozen tundra that is the triad. Dang, it's cold this morning. I know many of you listening and haven't left your house. You're looking out the window, you're dreading it. It's worse than you think. Ross. Are you guys you build nigglos over in Raleigh this morning? Or are things shaping up over there?
Speaker 2: I was cold, but I was kept warm by freedom, so it's good.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, Yeah, that was Yeah, there's a lot of freedom yesterday.
Speaker 2: Like I got up and I was like, man, it's cold, but oh man, I'm so free.
Speaker 1: What was I'm sorry, man, I found myself. I texted this too you and I don't know if it came across. You know that thing where you're like, you're just kind of like that where you just there's a little bit of laugh in your voice because you're having a really good time watching something like you don't get that very often. A lot of times it's momentary, like some guy cuts you off in traffic, he's giving you the finger, and then all of a sudden he rear ends, you know, an unmarked police cruiser or something, and you're just like that. A little bit of karma brings. I felt like that all day yesterday, all damn day, even when the the old stallwarts, okay, the old stalwarts were happening where apparently Elon's doing Nazi salutes Melanius I woke up to. I didn't know her dress was Nazi or something, does anything. I haven't researched this yet. I'm sorry. This is my one blind spot because I didn't see it. So I will, I will attempt to understand what it is and and and you saw so much of that. I flipped on Good Morning America for the five o'clock this morning, and immediately it was all onminous J six stuff, which we'll talk about. Look, I don't agree with the president on everything he did, even if I understand his reasoning. And that's okay, that's fine, that's you know, that's what how adults do this? And it was from the jump the worst day in America all over again, And they did in depth profiles of I don't know about a half dozen people, primarily the proud boy folks. And this is where I do have some problems. Right. In fact, the fact remains that you don't get to chemical spray police. That being said, there's a lot more to it in the sense that, okay, was their fairness in the application of that meaning we saw during you know, for years where people would assault police and then in some way, shape or form wouldn't be prosecuted for it or they wouldn't actively pursue them. Now I'm want to those people where if you're assaulting a law enforcement officer who is acting within the bounds of their duties, then you need to penalize that. And if you kill a law enforcement officer in the course of their duties, and I know some of you are like, dah, what's the difference here? The difference you know, if you kill a person, you know, a non officer or an officer, why should one be the other? And you can go ahead and think that because there is a secondary level of deterrence there, right, And if that secondary level could lead to more people getting arrested or less people getting murdered, I'm okay with that. That being said, when you prosecute none and either arguably over prosecute or at the very least you actually apply the law and you give them that sentence is the answer in fixing it to go back and unprosecute or commute. Well, if it was a perfect world, from a fairness perspective, it would be no. It would be to go and prosecute those who either went unprosecuted or going to slap on a wrist. But that our justice system doesn't necessarily allow that. There's statutes of limitations, there's you know, double jeopardy, there's a whole host of things. So in Trump's mind, this is how you achieve fairness. And if they had just stuck to it prosecuted, you know, a handful of people twelve or fifteen or whatever that number is, with the commutations following Jay six, we wouldn't be here. None of this would be happening. And and they just went on and on and on this morning, and then as an afterthought they went ah, Also, I Biden did some pardons, and some people weren't happy about that. But they never got into the details why because we don't have any We don't know you can talk about the guy who can chemical spray and an officer because you understand what the charges, the underlying charge that they're alleging. They didn't even they didn't for a moment even explain or attempt to explain all that that, you know, the pardons of his family, of the J six committee of doctor Fauci like, they never got into it. They had no intellectual curiosity as to why that would be there. So I'm sorry, I don't wake up this morning and think that there was any improvement if you average out the totality of the media. They hated yesterday more than those lunatics screaming on the mountain out in San Francisco, which is a thing that happened, which is a meme. A bunch of moonbats went on top of a hill in San Francisco to skyscream at the exact moment Trump's getting you know, rated, basically a chorus of that weirdo and the lady in the green jacket from the first time around. Hey, and they can count good good on them my new alarm clock. And and in a way that that I know it's sounds like a horrible sound you just heard it for it's a it's a little bit of music to my ears, right, that's a happy sound one more time because the the very non Christian part of me, I guess I I I good good because of what it represents. So look, we got we got a crap ton to get into. Ross has cut so much audio today, so from obviously all this stuff off the Trump was doing, and and and you know, just the lunatics surrounding it. CBS Gail King just can't help herself, just can't help herself. I'll show you what we mean there. We got to go back to something that kind of got buried into the news cycle over the weekend, which is an interview that the Speaker of the House was doing, which frankly, I feel like is a legitimate conversation surrounding Biden's pardons. And I hope it's a I hope it's a thread that the Trump administration pulls on, even though I know they got a thousand things that they say they're working on, I think it might be one of the more important ones. And I think they recognize that. And uh yeah, how everyone's a Nazi again. So I don't know if anyone's learned anything. Did you have a favorite part of the day did you have did you have a part of the day where you're just like, ah, man, that's what I got up for today. Ros's favorite part of the day or just all of the freedom that keeps you warm. If you had to pick one, it.
Speaker 2: Is it's like choosing Godfather one or two, like which one?
Speaker 1: Like I'd dip? You know, it's the mood you're in. I don't know. I don't know, because every time I think i'd have one, I'd be like, oh, man, I'm gonna open the show with that tomorrow, and something else that happened. You're like, na, I'm gonna open the show with that tomorrow. That's gonna be amazing. Because you had three different flavors to choose from four kind of you had the speech. You know, they're the inauguration and everything going on there, and then that speech, and then you had the overflow room right or he pops over into there in Emancipation Hall. Then of course you have a Capital one arena, and then you have just all the ansler, you know, the stuff surrounding it. And from a Trump perspective, like or then the Oval office is in the antler there. They were all different vibes man, and Trump kind of even acknowledged that. He's like, ah, yeah, I didn't almost just said it here, but I wasn't gonna say it there.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie. Like when they first started the broadcast and it was sort of like, you know, in the chamber or whatever. I was like, this is boring. They say, this is I'm bored by this and then yeah, yeah, and then once he started speaking, it was fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, We're going to try to dive through all of it. The phone number is eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven for you and you you got a favorite moment, a little anything, little takeaway by all means, fall into the show today and uh, we'll we'll we'll have that conversation. So let's do this. We'll ready ourselves to start breaking this thing down. We'll do it. We return on the CaCO Day radio program. It is Tuesday. Obviously, yesterday was Inauguration Day or the fifth Reich. I don't even I don't even know what they're up to from an accusational standpoint.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 1: It was a day, man. It was uh, a lot going on. And it started obviously there in the uh what what normally would have been the steps of the Capitol, but in the Capitol rotunda there down to Emancipatient Hall for a secondary speech, over to Capital One for like an indoor parade thing. Uh the British showed up again. I did, I did. I didn't pick up on what that was. I just having a glance at as I was looking at some other stuff. And uh eventually to the Oval office where uh trug probably a little writer's cramp he was. He was busy signing stuff and John with the meet. You know how refreshing it was for the and and I truly mean this from a nonpartisan standpoint. I didn't realize how much I missed. Reporters ask even dumb questions, even gotcha questions, even questions where the question itself has inaccurate or deliberately false information in it because they think they're clever, and then the commander in chief being able to answer the question and the audio to be accessible because there weren't ten aides who have been instructed to scream like hyenas to ensure that the media doesn't pick up anything because they're essentially covering for a mental patient or in the case of Joe Biden's, somebody who may medically be incapacitated, like it's been four years. That's why over the last four years it was a thing when they actually accidentally let him answer something in half the time. It was a disaster. Trump's doing the Trump's sitting there in the in the thing when he turned to when he turned to, uh, oh, do we have the We don't have that part in here, do we where he turned to his chief of staff over the drones. It's okay, I'm just gonna say it real quick. All right, we got a crap ton of audio. I forgot to ask Ross for that specifically, but that's I can tell you, and many of you saw it. He's literally asked. Somebody just yells at hey, what about the drones? And he's just sitting there at the resolute, like, oh hey, uh and yeah. He turns his chief of staff, He's like, hey, uh, go ask what up the drones? Yeah no, no, no, no, yeah, go go ask. That's crazy, man. I like the answer to tell me what's going on. And it was just it was just so remarkably different, so remarkably different. Barack Obama used to take questions off the cuff. Again. What you're looking for is you're looking for a return. As much as they say Trump is outside of the norm, he's not outside of what we just witnessed for four years. That was Looney Tunes and with the uh, with what Mike Johnson said, I'm gonna play this for you first. This is gonna be our kickoff point, and then we're gonna get into what happened yesterday, because I think it absolutely has to factor into all the things we witnessed yesterday. So Mike Johnson's doing an interview and he casually says this, and by the way, it's I'm mad at Mike Johnson as well over this, right. I don't understand why he said it. It makes him look horrible. Here we go.
Speaker 4: Reaches over just like this. We're sitting in the right next to the fireplace in the Oval and he grabsma arm and he says, the speaker and I just need a couple of minutes together. Would y'all just leave us alone? And I looked up on the faces of some of the staff stand around the wall, and they're like, no, he did it, so he called it. He's the commander in chiefs everybody leaves. He and I are standing awkwardly in the middle of the Oval office, right over the rugged by that coffee table, and I said, miss President, thanks for the moments. You know, this is very important. I got some big national security things I needed to talk to you about that I've heard and I think you know and what do we do? But first, real quickly, miss President, can I ask you a question I cannot answer this from my constituents in Louisiana.
Speaker 3: Sir?
Speaker 4: Why did you pause LNG exports to Europe? Like I don't understand. You know, liquified natural gas is in great demand by our allies. Why would you do that? Because you understand we just talked about Ukraine. You understand your fuel in Vladimir Putin's war machine because they got to get their gas from him.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: And he looks at me, stunned with this, and he said I didn't. I didn't do that. And I said, Miss President, you, yes, you did. It was an executive order like you know, three weeks ago, and he does, no, I didn't do that, and he's arguing with me. I said, Miss President, respectfully, can I could I go out here and ask your secretary to print it out. We'll read it together. You definitely did that, and he goes, oh, you talk about natural gas? Yes, sir? He said no, no, did you misunderstand?
Speaker 3: He said?
Speaker 4: What I did is I signed this thing to we're gonna We're gonna conduct a study on the effects of LERG. I said, no, you're not, sir, You paused it. I know I have the terminal, the export terminals in my state. I've talked to those people this morning. This is doing massive damage to our economy, national security. It occurred to me, Barry, he was not lying to me. He genuinely did not know what he had signed. And I walked out of that meeting with fear and loathing because I thought, we're in serious trouble. Who is running the country, Like, I don't know who put the paper in front of him, but he didn't know.
Speaker 1: How did Mike Johnson not walk out in front of the White House, get clear of the gate and have a press conference. This came as dropped on Friday, And even if none of the inauguration stuff happened, this is a big enough story. It should be a big enough story. And I think maybe it's going to come back around that I would. I looked at and I'm like, all right, Monday's Monday Show's done. Coupled with you know, whatever is going to happen over the weekend, it's done. The Speaker of the House had a meeting with the president. Believes in his core that in the meeting Joe Biden had no idea what was in an executive order that he put his signature on pausing because it doesn't make sense pausing liquid natural gas exports only, as Johnson pointed out, there it helps Russia in this case, I don't think that's what it was about. It clearly was the environmental wackos in there going, haha, this is what we'll do. Whether it was just to punish Louisiana and or Texas, which has you know out of Houston there they ship a lot of energy as well obviously, or it was just their way of, you know, starting the Green New Deal. If you put that there and the President had no idea what he was signing, one of two things happened. One you explained it to him and he just forgot because you know everything with him, Or you didn't and you wanted something and you utilized your access to the President of the United States to trick him into doing something that had a significant financial impact. It was it killed people. You did something that you wanted and you tricked him into participating, and people died the way that they died is because European countries still had to give money to Russia. If they gave money to Russia, since he's funneling that money into the war in Ukraine. You gave him more weapons, munitions, troops, you know where they go out and hire some You did that. How is that not treasonous.
Speaker 2: You would see this repeatedly the past four years, where there would be some sort of moon back policy, right, some he left his policy and then they'd have him alone. In one of the rare occasions, he actually was in front of the press and they would shout out to him about this policy and he would say the opposite. It happened over and over again, and you'd be thinking, well, maybe he doesn't know what he was signing.
Speaker 1: Or or or I think a lot of people go he's being dishonest, because that's how you in normal times, if somebody did that, you just think, like, I guess it's a lion piece of garbage. He doesn't want to answer questions. This is different.
Speaker 2: There's two conclusions there, right, yeah, Like either he's lying and he's just being a politician, or or he signed something and he doesn't know what he's signed because he has moonbats who are trying to push their own agenda forward.
Speaker 1: What and and and then it begs the question if if you're nana, if you're I'm not picking anybody's nana in particular, but my grandmother had all time, you know, she the power of attorney was the first thing to go for good reason. What is okay? All right this, we're not doing this. We're not doing this. If you somebody's mad ross because I called Biden the president and not the former president. It's five minutes in. And technically remember when they called Trump president Trump and they got all mad. You told him to shut up? Join the club anyway? Yes, yeah, people pushing their agenda through there. People literally dying as a result. And if if he was tricked, that's a crime. If he didn't know and he had. Look, if you're signing these executive orders are not lengthy. They're really short. This is not an omnibus bill because they want that photo here. It is really short, just my giant's signature. You saw Trump do it because he likes to spin it around and show everybody. This isn't complex. And the order that they're talking about that did the LNG thing is one page so if if he doesn't have the capacity to do that, and it's looking more and more like that, how are those pardons legal? You can't you can't sign a documented that you don't understand because you are dealing with the you know, medical issues and your mental you know, your your your acuity and your your your ability to reason and understand things like we wouldn't let you sign up for a cell phone plan and hold you to it legally. How is anything that that man has signed and then pick whatever the window is, how is it legal? And that's just problem one with the pardons and the last minute of stuff he was doing. Problem number two is if you can't speak to what you're being pardoned, is that legal? And and frankly, there's a lot of there's a lot of legal minds, not even one who I consider particularly partisan, who don't have a definitive answer on this. So if you know, and the Justice Department of their Biden like people will keep pointing this out said that, and a pardon is an admission of guilt, and that part of accepting it means you have to acquiesce to what it is you're being accused of. Now, I don't strictly necessarily agree with that for the same reason that we pardon people who we have pardoned people who are or on death row where they found evidence that they didn't do it, or not even just death row. This is I mean, what is that person admitting to if in fact this is the case. So I don't know that that's one hundred percent, but at the very least we know what they were accused of. We can speak to the underlying crime. We don't know any of that with the bidens know if Fauci's uh, if Fauci's pardoner is retroactive to twenty fourteen, what are we doing? I can't see the name online one ross It is okay, all right, I bet this guy's got a few things to say. Let's let's uh, let's grab Jamal here. What's up? Jamal?
Speaker 3: You know what case Mike Johnson that really changed me a lot of opinion on me when it comes to him, because if he would have went out there and did and like what you said, went out there in front of the camera and said that a lot of stuff would have been changed. And now what do we do? Can't we launch an investigation? But yeah, I was in Washington. I was in Washington, DC yesterday, case and Sunday because we thought they were you know, maybe they still have some like a parade, because you know, we thought, you know, we heard that the trash truck was coming. Everything was in and on my everything. So my daughters and myself we walking around DC and the snow was me and my daughter's daughter daddy trip. Yes, we couldn't get inside. Was freezing. So then we tried to come back up there when it was no snowing. It was frozen tund Let me say that's KC because you've been to DC and you can tell people. Everybody got these black SUV's around Washington, d C. And they drive crazy. There were people in Washington, d C. Drive like they ain't got no sense with them black SUV's. I'm like, run in the world. But the pardon of the J sixers, you know. The next day I called in to UKC and I said I was there. I did not go into the building. I literally saw the officer open up the door and let people in, and I didn't go inside real because you, like Jamal, I hope you didn't remember you said that to me on air.
Speaker 1: I'm sudden.
Speaker 3: Well, here's my thing about the J six parties that a lot of people don't know there were black people up there. There were black people that wanted side that we didn't get charged because we were black, because they wanted the narrative of that was all white people, white Trump supporters that were black Latino ages. There was a bunch of people that was up there the area where people were getting charged. If Joe Biden would have won, he would have started arresting the minorities that was up there to keep open the lie that it was all white supremacy. So one, I was so glad when he did pardon everybody because people should not have been And after watching Joe Biden pardon his whole family, I'm sorry if anybody allow a Democrat to questioned them about why Joe Biden, excuse me, why President Trump partnered Jay six's If you are Republicans and you allowed the nut jobs to sit there and say, well, why do you partner people from the Jay six number one? The people from the Black Lives Out of twenty twenty burned down everything, they didn't get it, and they got pardoned the number one, they took over the building, and on why or it was the organ Federal courthouse.
Speaker 1: Well they didn't get they No, they didn't get pardoned. Biden didn't pardon them. They just didn't charge you. They didn't charge any of them. When they charged the guy with they charged a guy with the hammer who came there's a I can't remember that dude's name. He came out. He whacked the police officer with the hammer through the door. They threw the book at that guy. But other than that, they just didn't charge people. Uh that were like the organizers in Portland. They didn't charge the organizers of Chaz Chop in Seattle. I mean, they didn't do any of that. Yes, people did die in in there. Remember they wouldn't let the ambulance in too literally save their own. Comrade is insane.
Speaker 3: And they backed and kids would It was so funny. It was too black men that was shot and killed by two.
Speaker 1: White yep and uh and then and then the guy the guy who killed the dude in Portland that the the moonbat who killed one of the I don't know if it was a proud boy killed or whatever. That guy got charged, but other and that they where there were people that were charged. It was more often than not, they simply weren't. And uh yeah, let me ask you, let me ask you this from all just because I gotta get into a break for a last segment anything. So what were you actually able to gain access or do? Did you go to Capitol one? Did you? You guys just kind of Capital one.
Speaker 3: We went to Capitol one and it was so packed. There was people still trying to get in. And of course they were you know, they were standard. They didn't have a jumbo Trump with people out there to be able to watch it and see. So me and my daughters we just turned walked back. A couple walked back the blocks and got back in a vehicle. But it felt like yesterday case like DC Mayor and the DC police was purposely trying to make it horrible. It's like they didn't update mats and stuff to tell people's streets was blocked off so soon. Because you've been in DC before, because you've done Lson, Yeah, the street the police literally the police blocked off of car and told people to go awhile And while people literally go down the street.
Speaker 1: You it's it's and and here's the thing, I do give them some deference because you have you have to move people. And the grid system in d C is just not it's not a good system in our modern age because it's it's well, I don't describe it. You have to be in DC to realize how because you have to shut down more intersections because they're not they're not straight at an angle. You have to shut down like a third more inter somebody explained it to me one time, But that's d C. I mean, it is what it is, and thank you for the call there, jamal Uh. I'll tell you I'm more upset with as I'm upset with the complete and outright refusal of the folks at many federal prisons to honor what is an immediate thing, saying that it was a holiday and we didn't have staff to process the paperwork. You because you don't have somebody to do the paperwork in this extraordinary situation doesn't mean you get to deprive somebody of their liberty. This isn't a normal release thing where it goes through there. And I don't want to be super critical because I it's above the pay grade of most of the people that are working in these federal institutions. Shame on what appeared to be in some instance people wanting to get theirs they didn't like it. There's accusations that there were some some of those folks who were physically harmed yesterday, including one of those prisoners who left on a stretcher. Now I don't know if a guard did it, as some people are accusing. I think you should be careful with that, but at the very least, maybe maybe an angry, upset, jealous inmate did it. And if that's the situation where somebody's mad because this guy just got a pardon and he didn't because you know he didn't have a political crime or wasn't involved in this, then you but think you'd want to get him out of the population faster. So that was that was. Look, there's a lot going on. There's a lot of really really heavy emotions, and understandably so, but it's gonna be really important because Trump chose fire hose. Okay, Trump, Trump sat there and said, we're gonna do like two hundred these. He chose fire hose, and he chose fire hose because last time around, a bunch of interlopers and plants, in my opinion, told him you got to have a measured hand. You got to do this slowly because they just wanted to time him out so he couldn't upset the Apple card as much. And the media has already picked up the propaganda. I'm driving in this morning, Ross, did you listen to America's first morning News. I'm gonna be critical of the of the report that was done this morning on our station, So mark me down for Trader. The segment they did with the USA to Day Reporter and the name escapes me. I happen to CA this morning. I was putting stuff together where they were talking about the order for the DC workers and rather than discussing it in its totality, they were they had they found the craziest example of this one couple where the woman's got like nine diseases that I've never heard of, and are some of those that it's really hard to prove. That's the thing you have, you know, And and they've moved to like Texas to live with their parents, and he's he's injured two and everyone has all this stuff and it's it's the only way and by the way, she's making a DC salary, but she's living in Texas and and it's like that's that's an insane example on this issue, rather than pointing out that it's it's not most situations are not like that.
Speaker 2: And and so I heard that this morning. In my initial reaction was the press is back to their old bs y apps.
Speaker 1: One thousand percent USA today is so bad. And I'm really I'm really sad that that the host this morning didn't push back on that, going, look, come on, not everybody has loop of blue. But you know, whatever the whatever the disease is.
Speaker 2: You know they did that. They're in COVID where they would find like the craziest outlier and be like, look at this, this is why you need to put your children in like a in like a bubble.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's you know, it.
Speaker 2: Would be some awful story. You'd be like, oh my god, that poor family, that poor kid. But it'd be absolutely the outlier.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, So if so, we're gonna do this all again. We're gonna do this all again, all right, eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. Now what did Trump actually say? Well, we're gonna dive headlong into this and I'm gonna I'm gonna tell you it's gonna take a while lots to get to coming up case O Day radio program. Yesterday there was some stuff and some people did some things, and everything was insane, and I realized not everybody the opportunity to have the day to really just focus just on that, even though it was MLK Day, a lot of people off work, not everybody, not everybody, And so we're gonna we'll dive into I guess maybe some of the moments you might have missed because we got a bunch of audio for you. I gonna throw the phone number out as we get going. So if at any point you want to opine on anything, any really anything from yesterday inauguration wise, well we can talk to Ohio State game too, I guess if you want. But that wasn't much of a game. It's amazing what twenty million dollars in nil money will do for you. Doesn't it hack necessarily on Ohio State because they're playing within what are the rules right now? But they're I don't know, man, I have a lot of I'm concerned. I'm concerned about college athletics, but I don't know what the answer is. Because I agree that the university, the idea that the universities can make tens of millions of dollars off an individual student athlete in exchange for you know, free tuition. I don't know that that system works anymore. So, you know, basically any anything up there or any of the other stories I mentioned, Well, you got a wide birth today because there's just so much that went down. So eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four, I'll get you on the show. All right, let's let's uh, let's go ahead and get into this, shall we. Since Ross has been there all night cutting audio, it looks like what times you get in this morning? I didn't even ask. I'm in Greensboro. Ross is in Raleigh. Yeah, he'd been here a while. We got a whole page. All right, let's start here. What was especially delicious was watching Hillary Clinton, Kamala Harris o'biden, and a host of others flanked by the cleavage of Jeff Bezos's girlfriend. Which there's some folks, there's some folks that took notice of that. About a trillion dollars worth of folks happened to see that. Yeah. Yeah, they had to sit there and take it. They had to sit there and listen to It wasn't even a long speech. It was what just under thirty minutes the actual inauguration speech there in the Capitol rotunda. They had to sit there and take it. And it was watching their faces, watching Hillary laugh with the gulf of America's stuff, knowing that she'll never be president, and her husband's probably staring at Jeff Bezos's girlfriend's lingerie cleavage, which were out. What was even crazier is when they got done and she like comes the front and she's right in front of the camera right there. Oh, and I don't care how you know. Guys are guys. So that was the whole thing. But in light in spite of all of that, which might have been the big takeaway in a normal year, it wasn't. Because Trump roasted them in his speech and they had to sit there and take it. And I don't know why, but I loved it.
Speaker 5: Let's golden age of America begins right now. From this day forward, our country will flourish and be respected again all over the world. We will be the envy of every nation, and we will not allow ourselves to be taken advantage of any longer. During every single day of the Trump administration, I will very simply put America first.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I mean really his whole messaging and not just this time around. It for a long time, so that wasn't surprising. But quickly, quickly the accusations and rightfully so started flying.
Speaker 5: Sovereignty will be reclaimed, our safety will be restored, the scales of justice will be rebalanced. The vicious, violent, and unfair weaponization of the Justice Department and our government will.
Speaker 1: End all right, So yeah, this is this is not anything unusual. What are you talking about, Casey? Where's the roasting? Let's start with Biden? Shall we we gather? Today?
Speaker 5: Our government confronts a crisis of trust. For many years, a radical and corrupt establishment has extracted power and wealth from our citizens, while the pillars of our society lay broken and seemingly incomplete disrepair. We now have a government that cannot manage even a simple crisis at home, while at the same time stumbling into a continuing catalog of catastrophic events abroad. It fails to protect our magnificent, law abiding American citizens, but provide sanctuary and protection for dangerous criminals, many from prisons and mental institutions that have illegally entered our country from all over the world. We have a government that has given unlimited funding to the defense of foreign borders but refuses to defend American borders or more importantly, its own people.
Speaker 1: And we're going to talk about the borders. I want to get through this, because that was really that was one of the first things the media kicked into yesterday showing these videos of people who are in Mexico there on the other side of the border, all holding their phones looking at their CBP one apps where they just turned it off, because that was a thing that Joe Biden just made up. Right, if you want to claim asylum, you go to a port of entry, and that's how you do it, and they just cut it off. And keep in mind that Trump had even entertained expanding it when he said that they should be able to do it in their country of residents by going to the various the US embassies there, which, by the way, is how visas are acquired currently for countries that require visa. So if you live in Guatemala or Honduras, or Nicaragua or Venezuela for that matter, or whatever, if you want to come to the US, you got to get you have to go, and you have to get a visa. And I've talked to friends, you know, people I know from travels and and UH and and various other places that work on the US side but have worked in you know, within the State department, right and and they have a process for this, and so Trump was going to be willing to avail them of that. Biden created this thing where they pop up to the border there and we let them in because they have an appointment, and then we release them into the country. So when the media tries to compare the two, understand the big difference there and and that's where they decided to go. They show that can you believe that the heartbreak that that Trump is rought And it's here's the thing, It's perfectly reasonable. And I know some of you are going to disagree with me, but I promise you I have more insight on this than most people due to the amount of travels and various folks that I know, UH that are really up in this process. The remember I told you that when I was in when I was in Panama is where the first time I heard this thing. They run radio ads talking about assistance like you know, like a like a lawyer is going to help you get money. They have printed flyers that they post line to people telling them hey, because with Joe Biden's picture on it, telling people, hey, Joe Biden's in there. All you have to do is show at the border, will let you in, and and and they were. They're telling people, many of which who are very uneducated, not savvy to what's going on, necessarily in the US because it's profitable. These are criminal organizations. But these are criminal organizations that were able to run this scam because the Biden administration created it. They didn't they weren't running it during Trump. That's why people stop showing up, because they realized they weren't going to get in, and that news permeated. So once it turned into what the Biden administration was doing, then criminal organizations were able to take money from people or services, many of which are illegal services drug smuggling. Will let you in, your family's already there. They have to pay us money, or you can go worth. You could go work as a prostitute until you've paid off your thing. But oh, by the way, there's interest. So it's a never ending cycle. And the violence and everything that came with it was a direct result of the opportunity created by the previous administration. So when I see those people weeping, I have an immense amount of sympathy for the situation they're now in. But I also recognize that we have to have an orderly process. You can't have a free for all because you see what happens. They had a border guard killed yesterday in Vermont. They murdered a border guard in Vermont, and what's going on obviously down on the southern border is unsustainable. So the media showing those videos going, look what Trump did. No, he didn't. The Biden administration did that, coupled with cartels, other just you know, shady characters and governments who wanted to purge themselves of what they saw as problematic citizens, basically people who weren't rich, who weren't educated, who weren't connected with power, and all of that. All of that was a result of what the previous administration did. So I wholesale rejected. But it wasn't all doom and gloom. I think Ross texted me right after this happened too. One of the first things Trump talked about is he was getting going and I it called me selfish, But this might have been my favorite part.
Speaker 5: Was this our country can no longer deliver basic services in times of emergency, as recently shown by the wonderful people of North Carolina have been treated so badly and other states who are still suffering from a hurricane that took place many months ago, or more recently Los Angeles where we were watching fires still tragically burned from weeks ago without even a token of defense. They're raging through the houses and communities, even affecting some of the wealthiest and most powerful individuals in our country, some of whom are sitting here right now. They don't have a home any longer.
Speaker 1: That's interesting, But we could do just not that one.
Speaker 5: Everyone is unable to do anything about it. That's going to change.
Speaker 1: And uh, I the guy that the guy by the way, who is now going to be taking over uh for for this Uh I don't know is he is not a FEMA director, right, he's the I do I have it here in front of me. I should have he has western North Carolina family ties. Well, I can find on my Twitter. I'll find it. We'll come back with it because I I want to name. I want to name that name just here all aware, And yeah, I think that makes people very hopeful. I think people look at that and they are like, finally, somebody's hearing me. Now. It has to be followed by action. It has to be followed by action and follow through and and did you the propane lines are still a thing. Crazy aerial photos people are up, you know, with drones up there over the sea of It looks like trying to get gas during the Carter administration. And those are folks that are not getting gas for their vehicles. They're getting the're trying to get pro pane because they're living in RVs still and it's cold. I'm in Greensboro this morning. I don't want to walk outside my hotel. I mean to see out the window on my office is gonna suck. And I was right got in the cart, you know, driving to the station. It's not a very long commute, not but it's it's just short enough where you can't even really get the vehicle heated up. I'm just grumbling on into the way, you know, into work this morning. Plus Ross and I slipped a pardon and when Biden was side of stuff there at the end and the pardon didn't hold up, we had to come to work. So well, apparently the dude who'd signed anything. All right, where is uh?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: You know, I'll find the dang thing here. It's somewhere. But the fact remains is that might be the most hope full that many North Carolinians, especially in the western part of the state, have been in quite some time. Thank God. We'll we'll, we'll see how it all pans out. But I hope that there is some immediate action, especially and and and and not necessarily even to take away from California. I just want there to be adults in charge, and I want to know what that's going to look like. So we will, uh, we will figure it out. Here we go. Cameron Hamilton, former Navy seal Western North Carolina family homeschool for the kids. This is funny. He is the interim FEMA director. Okay, interim FEMA director. He also rescues donkeys. I hope he means real donkeys and not you know, Democrats, politicians, individuals on the ground, homeowners. I don't care what your political persuasion is. FEMA, if it's going to exist, need to do its damn job, not cut by you know. Oh, they got a yard sign for Trump not going to help them, So let's go. There's a lot and we're just through maybe a fourth of the audio. We got lots more to get to again. Eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four.
Speaker 5: The past eight years, I have been tested and challenged more than any president in our two hundred and fifty year history, and I've learned a lot along the way. The journey to reclaim our republic has not been an easy one, that I can tell you. Those who wish to stop our cause have tried to take my freedom, and indeed to take my life just a few months ago in a beautiful Pennsylvania field and assassin's bullet ripped through my ear. But I felt that and believe even more so now that my life was saved for a reason. I was saved by God to make America great again.
Speaker 1: And what he says next is also powerful. We'll get to it. Hang on, not. I did see that Aril decided they were gonna fact check. I'm not gonna that's as much energy as I'm gonna give it. I just I don't have the time, and I don't have the time this morning. I got so much more I gotta get to. So no, look, just to chalk him up to the rest of the media who did exactly what she thought they were gonna do. And it was so predictable, so predictable. As you know, with the Elon Musk thing. The moment I saw that, I'm like, that's the story. My heart goes out to you know why, because immediately Aaron Rupar, who is one of the biggest pieces of garbage in the media sphere, did what he normally does. He put the clip out. He cut off the part where Elon says the thing about my heart going out to you, and then just left the hand motion in there and we were off to the races. But no, we'll get to that or we're still on the actual inauguration. In the Capitol rotunda when last we left, the president he mentioned that, you know it talked about the shooting, which, by the way, is something that he doesn't really talk about that much. I know it feels like it because there's some some clips, some pretty powerful clips out there. But if you remember, especially in his latter rallies, he might have given it a mention. But even at the r n C he said, I'm gonna talk about this and then I'm not really going to get into it. You know a bunch and then subsequent interviews and whatnot. He really didn't get into it, but he opened up during his during his inaugural speech.
Speaker 5: Everything we do my administration will be in spe hired by a strong pursuit of excellence and unrelenting success. We will not forget our country, we will not forget our constitution, and we will not forget our God.
Speaker 1: Can't prove that. And this is, you know, after he believes that God saved him from that assassin's bullet, and a lot of people do not to mention everything else, think of the series of events that had to take place to come here. I tweeted this yesterday, the wholesale rejection of easily easily in my lifetime. And I'm not talking about over in some third world deskpot country where propaganda's the name of the game twenty four to seven. I mean within my own lived experience in the Western world, so not just the US, but Europe and many others. The the most aggressive propaganda operation I've ever seen in my life because it involved all of these government folks. Did you see did you say, oh, this brought me so much joy? Did you see that Trump immediately revoked security clearance for the fifty one intelligence folks who signed that fake no that oh no, no, it's this Russian disinformation, this laptop here gone, Your security clearance is gone. And for some of you, I'm looking at you, John Brennan and others, there probably needs to be more, as they were actively involved in things like the duplicitous use of a single source as a double source for the purpose of FAIZA warrants to spy on the Trump campaign at the time. John Brennan was was actively involved in that. So as much as people say, look, you gotta you gotta turn the page and you're not gonna be able to go after you, there have to be some select folks. And I see Brennan on that list. Didn't didn't see it, And well, I don't know that you're gonna be able to prosecute Joe Biden just due to the fact that I don't know how much longer he's going to be with us. It doesn't give me joy to say that. By the way, I've just I've watched family members who have had you know, have gone through Alzheimer's and various other things as their cognitive abilities declined, and at some point it gets very rapid, and it's and it's immensely sad. But the fact is is you there's so much and a Shenanigans isn't isn't a strong enough words. There's so much criminal stuff stuff, even if you don't know exactly what from a statutory standpoint why it would be criminal, it's just wrong. And that's what people were gauging upon. They were looking at the you know, once prosecuting the j sixers to the full succeent of the law many times for crimes that have normally in the past, including when interrupting the Kavanaugh hearing, have been simple simple parading charges and fifty dollars fines that you can pay on the spot, which is a process they implemented in DC years ago because of the propensity of protesters. And it's also why organizations would give the fifty dollars to the protesters, so it's in their pocket cash money before they went in and they did things like interrupt the Kavanaugh confirmation hearing, versus what they saw on the West Coast with everything in Portland and Seattle and other places across the country where they didn't do anything. People couldn't put their legal finger on it because they're not lawyers, but they knew it is wrong. Inherently they understand what's happening at the border is inherently wrong. The question will be, so, how does Trump respond? Does he does he overplay? Does a hell fire missile blow the head some cartel heads house to smitherings down in uh? I don't know? Well, haaka, what does that mean for US Mexico relations? And before you go, well, you can't do that. Well, Barack Obama went into Pakistan to go Greece bin Laden. Pakistani's were none too please, but nothing really came of it, because what are you gonna do? And I don't know. I don't know what the answer is, but he talked about it.
Speaker 5: Declare a national emergency at our southern border.
Speaker 1: Seems pretty popular with the crowd, And granted it's his crowd. I think majority of Americans agree. Though.
Speaker 5: All illegal entry will immediately be halted, and we will begin the process of returning millions and millions of criminal aliens back to the places from which they came. We will reinstate my remain in Mexico policy. I will end the practice of catch and release, all practices.
Speaker 1: By the way, that have been adjudicated through courts order.
Speaker 5: To repel the disastrous invasion of our country. Under the orders I signed today, we will also be designating the cartels as foreign terrorist organizations.
Speaker 1: And this is where you get into a little there's a little sticky here, right, because if it's a terrorist organization and you can show complicity by the government I e. Iran funding Hezbolah and the WHO these and others, it changes the relationship there. So it incentivizes the country to not allow that to be an openly accepted fact that they either fund or or either fund or they they you know, they sit there and in some cases or at least taking bribes or looking the other way. Like now that stuff matters more. It matters. The corruption part matters more. And is it worth it? Is the juice worth the squeeze, which is something in mech in Venezuela and in other places They're gonna have to ask themselves. And I don't know what it looks like, but it's strikingly common sense. But let's also let's not kid ourselves. The cartels wouldn't be tripping over themselves to get drugs, sex, slaves and anything else into this country if there wasn't a demand for it. So it needs to be multi pronged. Sure, you can starve the beast, but if people really want it, eventually it will be it will be worth it financially, even if you're designated a criminal terrorist organization, and adults can have these conversations and evaluate these things and maybe get answers. So look, I said, we're drinking from a fire hose, and we are. We're halfway through the audio. We'll get to all of it, hopefully before the end of the show, but first somebody can explain to me when I'm getting in the car this morning, what are you doing?
Speaker 6: It's the polar vortex, right, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't have room on my audio bar this morning.
Speaker 6: So much stuff from this I thought, for sure, is it the double polar vortex?
Speaker 1: Talking about last week?
Speaker 6: It's only one low. But you know what, Casey, and you're probably in with me on this listen. It's it's cold, all right. It's dangerously cold factor in the wind chill. It's single digits this morning. It's basically upper teens in low twenties. It's a single ditch out near the mountains. But for example, in Raleigh. The record's three below zero.
Speaker 1: I saw. I mean, I'm in Greensboro, Rocket I talk about Buddy and Sparta said it was freaking zero.
Speaker 6: Well maybe with a wind chill.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I haven't seen it.
Speaker 6: I haven't seen any official numbers at zero, but with it feels like ture the more important one. It may And it's gonna stay cold this morning. And now we've got just an hour or so ago. Got an update here for the Weather Service. They've put some counties around the triangle in the winter weather advisory now so Durham, No, Raleigh, Yes, Rocky Mount, Goldsboro, Sanford, Fayetteville, points east where you even get into winter storm warnings out near the outer banks where they're gonna get more snow, then they will further inland. Very unusual blizzard warnings for the first time in southwest Louisiana, northeast Texas. So that's first time ever. So cold day today, I think we struggle to get out of maybe even the upper twenties. It's gonna go thirty two and there could be some light snow or flares this afternoon. From about the triangle in east, it's basically US one where we're making the divide line, and that chance of snow later today into early tonight triangle if you do get it, and even if it coats, the ground isn't your less of accumulations expected. It's so cold that it's gonna slick and it's gonna get icy, so be careful this afternoon down to the upper teens.
Speaker 1: Tonight.
Speaker 6: The wind chills with the gusty breeze will be at about ten or single digits. Tomorrow year thirty two, with sunshine and a breeze mid teens Tomorrow night Thursday and near forty, and then Friday upper thirty to low forty. So later this afternoon into this evening, I think in terms of snow, it's going to be triangle and points east and south try it probably gonna be okay, same thing in the mountains.
Speaker 1: Okay. Yeah. When I was driving, I drove over from Raleigh really late on Sunday night because I wanted to kind of get ahead of potential story.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 1: Both of my computers just shut off. What a day, all right, I'll fix that in a moment. I was driving over and for like the last ten miles, I would say from the eighty five split to Uh. This was a I didn't get over until like midnight. I just everything was going on. There was like ten miles where I'm looking at the road, I'm like, is that ice on the road? What has happened? And sure enough there was this these weird little patches. Man, I just slowed down. I'm glad I did, because when I got off the highway, I did the thing where I kind of tested it, and sure enough it was lick. So I'm just saying, if you see glistening roads and you're like, oh, it hasn't snowed, just think about it. Okay, yep, stay safe out there, all right, appreciate it, sir. We're talking an hour. I'm gonna go using our equipment here, so all right, well, well not my audio computer. That one's still good to go. So we'll return with more audio from DC yesterday next and somebody of us remoting in which I don't know who the heck knows what's going on there. Maybe it's engineering, but never fear. We got the audio. We're talking through this thing and we're still in the Capitol rotunda. But let me give you a little flavor of some of the analysis. If I could real quick before we get our last few Trump cuts from that. And when I say analysis, of course, I'm referring to like, I don't know, people like Gayo King from CBS, who's gazing out upon the crowds there to see Trump and watch the inauguration, and she notices some stuff because they can't help themselves and they haven't realized that the very for one of the very same reasons why they're having to cover a Trump inauguration is because they are absolutely obsessed with garbage like this.
Speaker 7: I have to say, I'm looking at this crowd, I do not see many people of color.
Speaker 4: Does anybody else besides me observed that? I'm fascinated by why that is?
Speaker 7: On Martin Luther King Junior day, the most notable and one of the most high ranking is Justice Katanji Brown Jackson, first black woman to serve on the US of their course, notably appointed by Joe Biden as he made wanted to follow in the footsteps of Jimmy Carter and appointing a number of women and black women to the federal judge ships.
Speaker 1: In general, which, by the way, that is an admission right there by CBS that there is a DEI component in the same way that Kamala was selected, because they openly stated these things and they would actively deny that as the chairman of the.
Speaker 4: Jey Chief Staff is probably there.
Speaker 1: In fact, that might be side of his head now because he's well, I can't tell them no unify, but he was there, doubtedly there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I saw Jim Clyburn.
Speaker 1: And this is why Gail King is so dishonest. Do you know, do you understand who is who actually could because it's limited seeding since they move this thing inside. The reason that you didn't see as many minorities, I guess as you wanted to, Gail King, is because you had a crap ton of members of Congress who themselves are minorities who chose not to attend that. Why is that Trump's fault?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: What why is that Trump's fault? And if you don't provide the context because you're looking out you're like, well, you know half of Congress is not there, and it's you know, it's the half that has a higher count of minorities. You have to include that and not it's just fly by it. It doesn't care. Screw context. Yeah, they're they're up to they're up to their old tricks man. So with that in mind, let's get to the stuff that really, really is going to make him angry.
Speaker 5: Stuff like this will reinstate any service members who were unjustly expelled from our military for objecting to the COVID vaccine mandate with full back pay.
Speaker 1: It's four years for some of them, eight thousand plus of.
Speaker 5: Them, and I will sign in order to stop our warriors from being subjected to radical political theories and social experiments while on duty. It's going to end immediately.
Speaker 1: And immediately the reaction was, well, where are they going to get the money for it? I don't know. Cancel one third of one of the payments of just in the last month to Ukraine and you'd still have money left over. The dishonesty is staggering. This though, this cut, this is just funny.
Speaker 5: Short time from now, we are going to be changing the name of the Gulf of Mexico to the Gulf of America.
Speaker 1: And then Hillary starts laughing back there, here's something else you need to know. Who considers themselves an American? Who do you think considers themselves an American? And if you think it's people who are residents of the United States. I would implore you to go anywhere in South or Central America and if they ask you where you're from and you say America, at some point somebody who go, well, I'm from America, because South America and North America are America, and so people see that asthma. This is a real thing. Well we're two thirds of the way through. Oh no, there's right, there's like six cuts on the other page. Well we're just over half of the way through. So this is gonna be a busy hour because remember we had events obviously the inauguration itself. We had the U in the the next room over the overflow seating in Emancipation Hall, then the cap One Center, then at the White House you know they're in the Oval Office, and then you just had everything that's happening around it. The busy, busy, busy day. So trying to do our best to revisit it. But there was there's other things too, like people like they a meet. There's so many things that immediately happened, like all of these web pages that were DEI related, they're just gone. They just and so you have a bunch of moonbats and journalists, sometimes one of the same who are panic posting like four h four airs, Like when you go to a web page or like this page doesn't exist and it existed ten minutes before that and they immed. It shows you the amount of prep that they did and and likely how valuable because like, think of what you lunatics did. You hated this guy so much. You created a scenario where he had four years to stew and understood what was happening.
Speaker 2: The fact is he's governing completely different. If he had won in twenty twenty, it wouldn't be this way.
Speaker 1: No, I'd be a continuation of a lot of the slow roll. I'd have a lot of people around him that were not probably should be around him.
Speaker 2: Because before he sort of had, you know, had a vision. Now he has a mission and.
Speaker 1: He understands a lot of the process a lot more as you can only do by being in there right. You only can't when I first started doing talk, you can't trap yourself to do talk right. You just have to do it. And then you realize a little, you know, a year down the road, you go back and you listen to your first few shows and you're like, oh, why would anyone listen? That's awful? But you're right. Ross is absolutely right. He sat there and he had to adapt. And what you forced because you then tried to pillory the dude. His adaption was to double down in some instance and go I'm not waiting, which is why they did all the stuff immediately yesterday. It's not just that, though, but he also believes he has a mandate from God. That's powerful. That's a powerful way to change is when you think that you know what I mean, like it gives you purpose and people are like, oh, it's terrify, this is exactly what you know, and then pick you know, some guy picked, like the dude down in Venezuela thinks he's a reincarnation of Simone Boulevard.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: We talked about that, right, But it doesn't necessarily mean that Jimmy Carter claimed. Jimmy Carter claimed to have a mission from God. A lot of people do, a lot of people think that the path that has let them And that's not necessarily a negative thing. How many of you live your lives differently now because of your religion. So don't allow the media to just decide because you've gotten more spiritual that that's somehow a pathway to you know, I've in the terrible and you know, sticking heads on spikes or lad the impale kind of stuff like, it doesn't necessarily mean that. So if he thinks that that assassination attempt had a spiritual component, it's not necessarily a negative thing.
Speaker 2: Ask anybody who I myself right with my recovery from alcohol, sobriety.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're a different dude.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: It's completely different when it's faith based. It really it changes everything, it really does. Russell Brand recently was talking about this, you know, because he's done a complete one eighty and he's found God. I mean, I'm telling you, man, it's powerful.
Speaker 1: And even if God isn't what you find, but you find a purpose like you mentioned, even if you consider yourself agnostic or atheist or whatever it is or you can't put into words, but you feel that you have a purpose that you didn't have some you know people people, I've seen people change because they had kids. They didn't necessarily find God, but they found a purpose and the purpose was that's little me. I can't let little me live like I've been living. And if that's what gets you there, then good on you. So, uh, it's not they're gonna paint it as something to be fearful of. And it doesn't necessarily Now, if he starts putting heads on Spike, call me and we'll talk about that, and I'll probably be against that. What I have a line, right, I have a line as much as there's some people in DC who frankly should have a job anymore. Uh, that's a little much. So with that in mind, as he's stumming this thing up, and there's a couple high points, I want to throw one thing in here. This is dude. He used the term manifest destiny, and I fell out of my chair because I one I knew that they were going to go like, oh, it wants to kill Native Americans. It's not what he said. This is what he said.
Speaker 5: We will pursue our manifest destiny into the stars, launching American astronauts to plant the stars and stripes on the planet Mars.
Speaker 1: Elon must go crazy behind him for obvious the Indians and Mars better be prepared because oh my gosh, yeah, yeah, space blankets. It's gonna be a whole thing, man, watch out for that. No, in all seriousness, what he's talking about is the things and He went on a little longer, but that's that's a good summary of it. Is these are aspirations that we had, and he talked about territory building and people were freaking out. He's talking about Mars or space stations or big ideas that used to drive us and still do in many instances. There's nothing wrong with that. I wasn't around for the space race with the with the moon, but those of you who were what an aspirational time? What an aspirational time to sit there and go this is that lunatic of a president? John F. Kennedy just said, were going to space in five years? How are we going to do that? And then we're going to the moon in five years? How are we doing that? Boom the moon? By the way, Oh right, with the fake Just understand what I'm saying. This is this was aspirational stuff. And as Trump summed it up, it.
Speaker 5: Was impossible for me to stage such a historic political comeback. But as you see today here I am, the American people have spoken.
Speaker 1: And that sums up everything he said. So buckle in, is he going to do stuff that I don't think he should do? Yes? Absolutely one. Do I think he's doing it out of malice. It depends what he's doing. For the most part. No, do I think that he believes that the country is that, you know, half of people in the country are fundamentally idiots or garbage. I don't. I don't, But I think that people around Joe Biden did, even if he wasn't able to, you know, think it himself. And the difference is Joe was being led around, as we talked about with Mike Johnson saying he doesn't like Biden did not realize he's signed an executive order halting liquid natural gas exports. That should be the scandal of my lifetime. If people who were unelected were shoving stuff in Joe's face to sign for their own pet projects. I can't eat like these. That's like people who have a senior member of their family and they get power of attorney and then they drain their bank account, leaving somebody destitute and dealing with cognitive issues. It's some of the saddest stuff you've seen, some of the most criminal, heartless souls crap that you see, and they exploited that. From there, it was to the UH Emancipatient Hall. He thought he's kind of going back and forth with the Texas governor. It's not not a ton of stuff there. Let's head over there with the cap One Center. Now as that thing's getting going, there is a constant video on the Vance family and and his wife. They're three rugrats, two boys, one girl, and they're they're running around. I mean, they're doing what kids do when they have to go to an adult event that takes a very long time. And the and you know, Trump's talking with their run around moms trying to you know, ushah. She's just sitting there like, hey, hey, they're doing the thing where they yeah you did as a kid, where you're like, I'm a smack my sister, don't do that.
Speaker 3: We was.
Speaker 1: She came on my side, like everyone knew, even though you didn't have sound on it, what was going on. And people were speculating because the little girl's got she's got band aids all over her fingers, and they're like, oh, well she you know, they're they were throwing damn near accusations of child abuse. What are you talking about. I had little sisters who were fascinated with band aids. My mom would get mad because she'd hide them from them, and and my brother and Demisa's extent I used to buy I kind of still pick up my nails. My mom put band aids on there. This is normal relatable stuff. Two rambunctious boys running around. This is normal relatable stuff. And there were takes like, Dvances can't even control their kids, how could they possibly aid in the administration of government, which is really rich?
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: No, The worst take I saw it was somebody saying that the reason the child had band aids on is because they were self harming, because they didn't want to be there, because the Vances were abusive.
Speaker 1: Because she's four and she's put all that together and what is this more of Malania's wearing a white dress as a cry for help. Crap, it's the worst stuff. Let me ask is it self farm stuff? But like you said, she's four, dude, she's four, Yes, And what they're doing with there are they were better behave than me and my siblings were Oh yeah, I was looking at that. I don't even have kids, saying but let me ask you this. They're like, oh, well, look at their kids, which is I want you to think about that statement. Look at the Vance's kids. They're horrible people because of the way they're acting. What do you think is more relatable rambunctious boys or doing crackoff hooker butts. Go ahead, tell me what is more relatable and who's less able to control the impulses of their kids? Sugared up toddlers or a guy who's got he has there's more pictures of that guy's junk floating around than there are physical pictures of me. My goat for photos. The least amount of photos is William H. Bonnie, Right, there's one, and that's one too many. Hunter Biden's manhood is And you're talking about controlling kids or the kids being a reflection of the parents. Are you insane? That's some trolling man.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you really want to go there, like you said, there's more photos of cracked out Hunter Biden naked with hookers than than Michelle Obama pregnant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess you could go. By the way, are you following the whole rumor they're spinning on this thing that they are on the outs? And I even saw somebody I even saw yesterday as somebody who is like a gossip reporter saying that the that the that the Obamas are splitting man. Yeah, and that he's dating I don't know. Hold on for that he's dating Jennifer Garner.
Speaker 2: I have not heard that.
Speaker 1: No, oh yeah, I saw that. Yes, I don't know there's any validity to it.
Speaker 2: But because there's been several events where she just hasn't showed right. There was the Carter funeral, and there was the inauguration.
Speaker 1: Right right, yeah, not there. I don't know the reason. I don't know. I don't have to look, I don't have to speculate. Maybe she just doesn't want to go, which is well, and we've seen a lot of that, right, we saw where they didn't invite for the visit, you know, the traditional visits, a lot of hard feelings. Joe Biden Nancy pull hate each other.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I mean, from my point of view, it'd be very human if the simple reason is I'm tired and I don't want to go. I'm tired of this, yeah, you know, But also it.
Speaker 1: Does Does it make any difference to you if she's there or not? No, no, or me? It wouldn't make any difference if the bushes showed up or not. I don't care. I don't care. It's not their inauguration, don't give me the traditions and norms. Admittedly, you know, Trump pushed back on those. That was his platform. The Biden administration double tripled down on that. So we're done with those. You may not like that, but we are. And once he talking about no, he's getting right to work, he sits down. When they hold that desk into the Capitol One Center and start posting photos three hours out, I'm like, oh my goodness, that was one of those moments where I'm like, I'm laughing, excited, laughing.
Speaker 2: Can we agree it's like the greatest inauguration to post inaugurational show ever.
Speaker 1: Stop watching. Yeah, it was National Championship Football Day and I didn't think about it until twenty minutes before the game, and then I watched it for the first prime like this is bad, bad, I'm out But yeah, And and you know, meanwhile, people are run around, They're like, oh, I didn't even put his hand on the Bible. He's not president. Okay, one, you don't have to two. And this was this was more. This was more of the Okay, I didn't send that to you. I didn't think so this is this is more of the absolute lack of context. So I saw ye. Just the horrible, horrible coverage of this. We're like, well, you put his hand on the Bible. Why is that? Because John Roberts literally went early and all I have to do is put eyes on it. Milania is not there holding the Bible. She's off to the site, and Roberts like, let's do this, let's go, and you see her kind of scramble over at the last minute. Meanwhile, Trump's got his hand up, his right hand up, his eyes are directly at the Chief Justice, and they do this thing. One. He doesn't have to put his hand on there. He put his hand on anything or nothing at all. It's the oath he swears, which he did. That's how that works. And then he got right to business.
Speaker 5: Oh, you're gonna have a lot of fun watching television tomorrow. Somebody said yesterday said, don't shine so many.
Speaker 3: In one day.
Speaker 5: Let's do it over a period of weeks.
Speaker 2: I said, like, hell, we're gonna.
Speaker 3: Do it over week.
Speaker 5: So we're gonna sign him at the beginning.
Speaker 1: And it was game on, and it was a lot again drinking from fire hose. It was a lot of stuff you expected and some stuff that, frankly I didn't think they'd get done in the first few minutes, like shutting all those websites up, revoking all those security clearances. They had this thing ready to go, Thank you, sir. The next item here is the withdrawal from the Paris Climate Treaty. Listen to that crowd and it's full, so I would say, yes, he's got that big flourishing signature. So I love this party because can I get a pen? One guy streaming and all this. We're going to save over a trillion dollars by withdrawing from that treaty. And then he starts throwing the pens into the crowd. Man, there needs to be a presidential pen gun like the T shirt gun at the at the you know the thing you went to the sporting event. Get me a presidential pen gat stat he's the president. Didn't get one. Oh, we'll be back. Hang on, buddy, and welcome back. We are sprinting to the finish today, just trying to get through all of the insanity from yesterday. And before we head over the Oval office real quick, let me let me head here first. So we got to talk about the Elon salute at the cap One Center. So here it is with context I would let you know that one of the most viral versions of this, which of course was put out by put out by a very dishonest reporter, if you even want to call him that, by the name of Aaron Rupard, who's so dishonest he's got his own word called getting Rupard. He trimmed off the back audio here, but we're going to listen to it. It's in its entirety, which, of course, the moment I saw it, I tweeted, this is going to be the main story in three two one, and CNN was already ready to go with this thing. Oh god, this is what he did. PBS did too, which is crazy if you're PBS, because it's like, you know this dude sign in nine thousand executive orders today. Are you trying to get yourself defunded? This is how you get yourself defunded. You absolute lunatics. But they lost their mind. Here's Elon and I just want to say thank you for making it happen. Thank you. You actually hear him hit his chest there, My heart goes out to you. Seems like important context.
Speaker 5: That the future of civilization is as shirt.
Speaker 1: All right, that's a and that's a big boast, but clearly that's contextual. He hits his heart and then puts his hand out, which, by the way, within thirteen seconds you can find every other politician on that stage in a pose with their handout that you could accuse them of being a Nazi. In one positive sign, though, the partisan the partisan hacks that are in leadership at the Anti Defamation League who were rubber stamps for any Democrat position attacking Trump for being a Nazi didn't go there, which it's a thousand little things that are very interesting to me, and that is definitely one of them. Had a very measured thing going. Clearly it didn't look like he's not doing a Nazi thing. Everybody needs to take the temperature down, which is the proper response there, even though I feel like it should have been more aggressive in telling people that this is done. But whatever, and then it was off to the Oval office to deal with things like TikTok, which, by the way, Ross, did you see the very unfortunate graphics air on Fox News over the TikTok story? Did I send that to you? I can't remember if I sent that to you where they they misspelled TikTok by transposing the third letter and the fourth letter. I can't say it on the air. So instead of tick, it ends with the T, and instead of talk it starts with another T.
Speaker 2: Say that that's a completely different website.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we did some research, totally different. Want to I want to, I want to mess that up. But uh, I you know that was I'm sorry, it's kind of funny just because I'm childish, But yeah, don't go to the third and fourth letter transposed that website. That's bad stuff, you know, unless you're into it.
Speaker 5: What every rich person has called me about TikTok did blog TikTok?
Speaker 1: Why you need to change my mind.
Speaker 8: Because I got to use it.
Speaker 5: And remember TikTok is large.
Speaker 1: Let's let's go ahead and be honest. He says, you got to use it. He realized that, and I think a lot of people realize it. Maybe didn't predict it. It arguably, outside of Twitter, X was the most effective social media for his campaign. But it doesn't change security concerns. And by the way, I don't know that this executive order is legal however, and this is a play out of the Democrats. You can't adjudicate it in the ninety days or forty five days or what you know, whatever the two separate little things are, you'll never get it through a court in times. So that's the game they're playing, which you know they've already filed lawsuits yesterday over dosee.
Speaker 3: So the old.
Speaker 1: Lawfair meet the new law fair, same as the old lawfair. Here we are got kids, young kids.
Speaker 5: If China's going to get information about young kids out of it, I think, to be honest with I think we have bigger problems than that. But you know, when you take a look at telephones that are made in China and all the other things that are made in China, military equipment made in China, TikTok, I think TikTok.
Speaker 8: Is not the biggest problem.
Speaker 5: But there's big value in TikTok if it gets approved.
Speaker 8: If it does, you get improve there's no value.
Speaker 5: So if we create that value, why aren't we entitled to like half?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Well, and and I understand the thinking there, But it's also more than just capturing information. It's the propaganda ish nature. And you're seeing you're seeing that on this this red note or whatever it is, where they're just blowing out accounts for really minute stuff. But that clearly is you know under what the Chinese government boundaries would be. And you have to remember that if you are a company based in China under the laws of China, you have no choice but to provide information and consult with the Communist Party leaders. So just understand. And that's why this is going on. But that's not what the big story was. The one that they were still losing their minds over this morning was, of course j six partners and commutations relating to defens occurred on January.
Speaker 3: Sixth, twenty twenty. Okay, and how many people are in this?
Speaker 1: I think this order will apply to a prossimbly fifteen hundred peoples.
Speaker 8: So this is January sixth. These are the hostages, approximately fifteen hundred for a party full part, full partner, commutations.
Speaker 1: Full part. I'll break that down in the moment.
Speaker 8: Commutations and there. Well, we're doing further research.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's actually twelve yeah, big one. Yeah, that is.
Speaker 8: Anything you want to explain about this.
Speaker 5: We hope they get them. We hope they come out tonight.
Speaker 1: Frankly, well, and that in and of itself, I don't have time to dive into that. So you have a combination of full partons, which is the vast, vast majority. You have commutations which are split in and I think there is still some uh some research stuff that is going on. I don't have the number in front of me, so, but for the vast vast majority, it was instantaneous, and and yet they were fighting federal penal institutions, even halfway houses in some instances where they're saying, well, we can't process them out today it's a holiday. Well then you're then you are under the law of the land. You're holding people illegally. There's there's Fourth Amendment issues here. So I don't I think if it gets done in the next you know, in the next day or two, there probably won't be a lot of hubbub. But if there are people in the in there who are actively butt heurt over what Trump's doing, and they feel that this is their way of being the resistance, then those people need to go. I'm not talking about some guard it's his second week and he doesn't know what he should do and he can't get anyone on the phone. If there are people who actually went, I don't care what Trump says, screw them, then they need to go. An amount of people that are going or gone in less than twenty four hours is staggering.
Speaker 8: You were having a good conversation with President Obama at President I was, and you'd like to know what it was.
Speaker 5: Everybody wants to know. I wouldn't want to least, but we were having some crazy conversations.
Speaker 8: Why do you asking a question like that?
Speaker 1: You know, I don't think you want to know.
Speaker 5: You might you might be insulted.
Speaker 1: Now if a big list of things, I want to know, there's one thing above and beyond everything else, as it pertains to previous presidents, and it's this letter he may have.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It could have been years before we died.
Speaker 5: Wow, thank you Outside. Maybe we should all read it together. Well, maybe I'll read it first and then make that.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and uh, ross over under on it being a page from a color by Numbers book. What if what Joe Biden wrote him?
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's pretty good. Did you see outside? It was Baron Trump whispered something to Biden. Have you seen that video?
Speaker 1: I was due your psychic because I literally was going to add that when I went over the last thing here, but yeah, and Biden's face changed.
Speaker 2: It turns of like a ghost. Baron just goes over there, whispers something for like two seconds, two or three seconds, and Biden has a big old smile on his face, and then boom, like a ghost.
Speaker 1: I think he told him he's legal and he's not going home with him. I don't know. You see the one where he's leading it. Somebody posted this. He was leading down talking to one of Vance's kids, and it's to be titled it One for the Road. So, uh, I don't know, but you're right. Whatever Baron said to him, his demeanor changed instantaneously. There's two theories. One, he was smiling because he knew by Baron leading in, you know, he didn't want to look obstinate. And then when it was done, he's like, it's done. I don't smile anymore. But I don't know, man. Something something was said. Did you see Baron, by the way, when he was introduced, he put his hand behind his ear like Hogan used to do. Did you see that? If he were like that's too much, I'm like, I don't know. I just think it's hilarious. But I'm a jerk, so easily entertained. All right, Ray stage, I here to entertain us with weather, although it's not gonna be out you know, entertaining because it's freaking cold, but hey, we got to, you know, let's do it anyway. What's what's going on? Man?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, not fun for us with the cold. Probably the cold mornings are going to be not only this morning, but especially Tomorrow morning into Wednesday, Wednesday night, Thursday morning, where many of us will be close to ten to fifteen degrees and that's air temperatures single digits out in the mountains. We did talk earlier. Winter weather advisors now include Wake County, Franklin County, points east, and then you go further east there's winter store mornings. I can't believe, Casey. There will be inches of snow at the beach and the outer banks today in some spots, and especially the further south going into the Carolina Beach is snowing in New Orleans right now. Airports are closed in Houston. Could have record snow, all time record snow here in that advisory. In east of US one, the Weather Service is saying maybe up to an inch. But we've got to remember it's real cold. Most of us low twenties this morning, and it's only going to get to freezing and a lot of clouds, so not a lot of sunshine. So it's one of those situations where it's been so cold that anything that falls, you know, even if it's less than an inch, it's gonna get slicked pretty quickly. So if you do snow and you're driving, please take it easy today, tonight, and even on Tomorrow morning. If we get some icy roads, certainly it'll freeze over with temperatures in the teens near freezing, but we will get some sun tomorrow, but we're low to mid teens tomorrow night to Thursday morning, so probably about ten to fifteen, and we may see some temperatures closer to forty, upper thirties, low forties for the rest of the week, and probably at fifty by the end of the weekend. So we'll get out of this cold snap, this little touch of the polar vortex visiting us, but going away over the next couple of days and especially by the weekend.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, thank you sir, we'll talk about row. I appreciate it. Up yep, yep, and Jeff Bellinger joins us.
Speaker 3: Next.
Speaker 1: Hang on, Jeff, Well, a big day yesterday, So what's happening today with the markets.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, a very big day yesterday and the markets were closed. Of course, some of President Trump's new policies will have an impact on business. They're among the things investors are considering as Wall Street gets back to business, and I'll say the focus so far has been on the potential boost from fiscal stimulus and tax cuts, not the threat of tariffs. Right now, the futures are higher across the board. S and P futures or up twenty nine points, NASDAC futures or up one hundred and twenty eight the Dow futures or up one hundred ninety seven points.
Speaker 1: Apple could miss out on any.
Speaker 9: Rally today today because the company got a rare downgrade. A Jeffreys analyst lowered his rating on the company from hold to underperform, saying he expects the tech giants quarterly results to fall short of estimates because of weak iPhone sales. A separate report based on independent research set that iPhone sales in China plunged more than eighteen percent in the latest quarter. Apple will post its results a week from Thursday. Starbucks CEO Brian Nichol has informed employees at the coffee company, some corporate positions will be eliminated. A memo says details about layoffs will come in March, but in store teams will not be affected by this round of cuts. Teleton expanded the district of its private label clothing collection. You can now order the fitness apparel and accessories on the Target website. The Peloton items were introduced a couple of months ago at Nordstrom. There is a new chief executive in charge at Cohle's Ashley Buchanan, is the chain's third CEO in just three years. The Wall Street Journal says longtime customers have a message for him. They want Cohles restored to the way it was before prior executives started chasing young shoppers and reducing store inventories. And President Trump will allow more time for TikTok's Chinese parent company to sell the app so it can continue to operate in the US. But in the meantime, casey Instagram is moving to take advantage of the crisis at TikTok. Sources say many content creators with big followings on TikTok have been contacted and offered generous bonuses to make their short videos for Instagram.
Speaker 1: Reels instead. Casey, okay, you get ready r TikTok account or you never had one?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Good man, good man, good man. All right, Jeff, thank you very much. Okay, you have a good day. Yeah, although I'm not gonna lie Ross, I would love to watch Jeff do all the TikTok challenges, but that's just selfish me, all right, rapid fire. Few things, one of which was gonna be what the hell did Baron say to Joe Biden to have the have him change his face? I honestly, I just I think him. Ross, tell me, if you think this is too dark, what if he leaned in and he goes just so you know we're coming for you? That would do that?
Speaker 2: That was kind of the vibe that I picked up, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like because he wouldn't expect it from you know, basically a kid. And even though Barons adult.
Speaker 2: You see Baron though, first stuff, he's a giant. He's like eight foot tall. But you see him next to Elon Musk like during the speech, and it's like Baron looks like a killer. Like I don't mean like a physical killer, like I mean like if there's something competitively like he's gonna he's gonna win. That's the kind of vibe I get from that dude by looking at him.
Speaker 1: He sounds like he has that instinct. But unlike his father, he's almost more brooding in the way, you know what I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying, because he's well, he's seeing what happened, what has happened to his father, and what they try to do to his father, and it seems like he's been molded by it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, in the same way that they're saying. You know, that's why con that's why Kamala didn't want to meet with Vance because of what he said, or why Pelosi and Biden, Joe Biden are fighting, and and the thing is, yeah, you like you, for lack of a better word, you radicalize that kid.
Speaker 2: You radicalized him, and he had a he had a big influence on his father's campaign, right. Remember he's he's the one that picked out what podcast he was going to go on, and it was completely different way of campaigning.