Speaker 1: All right, it is the Crew Cast. We'll try this again, take two. You know, Biden gave his final speech last night, and all I could do was yell at the television. We're gonna talk about that, and how's it going in the Middle East. Yeah, we're gonna talk about that, and so much fun.
Speaker 2: Uncensored, unfiltered, unhinged.
Speaker 3: It's the Corell Cast.
Speaker 2: Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 1: It is the crowd Cast. I am Correll. Apologies for being fifteen minutes late. I am dealing with a camera that works when it wants to and when it doesn't, and I don't have twenty five hundred dollars right now to buy a new one, so I just gotta make it work. And I'm so sorry for that. I literally wanted to throw it across the room and I kind of did, and now it's working. But if it goes out during the show, then we're just gonna have to deal with that, all right. So last night President Biden sort of gave a farewell address, oh of almost shay goodbye, uh, and you know, watching it, all I want to do was throw shit at the TV because Democrats, I gotta tell you, he stood there and talked about, Oh, the oligarchs are about to take over, and oh it's gonna be dark and they're going to you know, the news media has completely collapsed and blood. Oh he painted just a picture and you know what I said, Yeah, it happened on your motherfucking watch.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Democrats always talk a really big talk about the GOP after they lose to them. After they lose to them, they're all they're horrible, they're evil, They're gonna take over. We gotta rebel, we gotta fight, give, give, give, you know what. Then they sit down and freaking shake his hand. They sit down, They they laugh, they they you know, joke with him. They act like he's not what they say he is. And so I am so tired of the Democratic Party losing. They lost. The Democrats lost to a convicted felon sexual predator, document stealing insurrectionist. That's that's who they lost to. And they blame who who do they blame? Seventy seven maggots, seventy seven million maggots that voted for them. Okay, maybe, just maybe if Kamala had said some things like Biden did last night during the campaign, and maybe, just maybe if Democrats. Stop bringing a knife to a gunfight. They might actually win because the gop uses bazookas. Okay, and we stand in there with a button knife, trying to be nice, trying to be fair, trying to reach across the aisle. President by could have expanded the Supreme Court. He did not. I know it would have taken Congress to get on board too, but he could have at least tried. President Biden could have pushed every day for the prosecution of Donald Trump. Instead, he remained quiet and said, I will leave that to the courts. What a stupid, fucking answer. When Hitler's about to take power, the Democrats have tried to take the moral high ground. Well, guess what happened. You know, when you hire an exterminator, okay, because you've got a problem. There's a problem with an infestation, which is what maga is. And when you hire an exterminator, what does the exterminator do. Does he stand outside the house and yell at the bugs to get them to leave, Does he stand outside the house and try to negotiate with the bugs to come to some agreement to get them to leave, or does he crawl up under the house In places you would never go. Does he crawl up in the attic in places you would never go? Does he get down in the sewer like a plumber, go in places you would never go? To fix the problem. The problem with Democrats is they ain't willing to crawl down in the sewer to take care of the gators that are living in there. They willing to crawl up in the attic to get down under the house. Oh no, we'll sit out here in front of the porch and we'll try to be polite and deal with the infestation from out here. And they think the poison that you use against these people is kindness, is the high ground. Americans don't want that. They want what the GOP is selling. They want divisiveness, They want leadership. They want someone that doesn't back down from a fight, you know, by saying, oh, well, and he did that, and they got it. Seventy seven million Americans got what they wanted, while two hundred and sixty million Americans or about two fifty Americans two hundred and fifty million are going to have to put up with it. And why because they couldn't beat a sexual predator, document stealing convicted felon insurrectionist because they couldn't find enough liberals with money to counter Elon Musk, because they stood outside the house trying to negotiate with the roaches to leave without going inside and stepping on some damn bugs. They could have expanded the courts. They could have every Democratic congressman and senator could have put in articles of impeachment against every member of Congress that participated in January sixth. Josh Howley on down the line, Marjorie Taylor Green, They could have kicked them out of Congress. Who'd they kick out the gay guy? Why'd they kick out the gay guy for what campaign finance or lying? Instead, they keep insurrectionist and enablers of the next hitler in the Congress, and they kick out the one drag queen gay guy. Oh that did a lot, didn't it? Proof they can kick someone out. They just kicked out the wrong people. Not I'm no fan of George Santos, but you know what, there are far worse people in Congress than him. So Democrats lose consistently because they try to be too nice, They try to be too inclusive, They try to understand. There's no understanding. Maga. Donald Trump doesn't even understand them. He just plays them for fools. He doesn't understand them, and they're total fools, they're idiots. So he got seventy seven mentally ill maggots, seventy seven million to vote for him, and the Democrats couldn't get seventy eight million mentally competent people to vote for them. That's because some people, even the Democrats, didn't like what they were selling. They didn't like Kamala. Oh she's a woman, she's black. Whatever. So, out a time when the country is poised to be taken over by oligarchs, you run a black woman against the biggest racist, misogynistic regime to ever come around. You know, I'm all for a woman being president, and I am all for a black woman being president. This was not the time to run one. But oh, we're the Democrats. We can do it. Even though you know we're not gonna win. I believe we can do it. And now we got Biden making speeches warning us. What the fuck good is the warning? What are we gonna do about it? Biden? Yeah, you're telling us oligarchs are taken out. What are you gonna do about it? In your last three days are you going to do something to stop Trump from taking power? No? Did you urge Congress to not certify the vote and say that there has been definite election interference by Elon Musk Russians in China? No? Did you call for Congress to impeach him on January twenty first based on the report from Jack Smith? Nope? So what'd you do? What? So? There we go? The other Democrats are are are flinging' ramen noodles while the GOP is using a bazukah and that bazuka are the emotions and sometimes you got to appeal to them. You know, Maga thinks groceries going down. They're not. They think costive living is going down? If not, they were lied to. They were sold a bill of good that they wanted to keep. And how did the Democrats counter them with wisdom and knowledge? Times form? Yes, like how's it going in the Middle East? Talk about that when we come back. Want to support the Corell cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Corel channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correll, That's ki L and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 2: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily. You're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrel dot com.
Speaker 1: Let's get it, crunk upon this fun. Come on and let's just dance on this Thursday. We got a three day weekend ahead of us these I do. Come on, Let's get it crunk. Let's get it crunk. Let's get you know, you don't even know what crunk is, do you are? Y'all? Crunk? Crunk is not a crick in your back, by the way, all right, So what I'm gonna say is gonna upset more than a few people, but I always do, so what the hell? It's amazing today when I was watching the DBC about how the ceasefire didn't happen, which I said yesterday to three people, it's not gonna happen, net and y'ahoo doesn't want it to happen. His war cabinet doesn't want a ceasefire. It's amazing to me that I said out loud today, And I'm gonna just say what I said. I actually said this out loud today while watching the news. I said, it's amazing the Jewish people lost the moral high ground of the Holocaust by committing a genocide of their own. And I don't care where you are on the Jewish Palestinian issue. Benjamin Netanyahoo and his war cabinet have created and have committed genocide against the Palestinians, and the US was complicit in it. We have enabled a modern day genocide of over fifty thousand people. Fifteen people so far dead in La, maybe twenty thousand burned out buildings, and La is stopping. Are the Grammy's going to go on? Are the Oscars? Is this that the other thing? A completely destroyed gaza, one hundred of thousands of people, displaced, millions, and fifty to seventy thousand dead. Now, look, the Palestinian Hamas provoked it. They did. But if you kick a dog long enough, it's gonna revolt. And they've been kicking that dog for a long long time, making them live in apartheid, making them live under Jewish rule without having a vote in the Jewish elections, treating them like second class citizens, not giving them any sovereignty, taking land whenever they want to, and now killing them with international impunity. Israel has no longer got any high ground when it comes to the Holocaust because they themselves have committed genocide. They just think they're on the right side of the genocide. Well, so did Hitler. Hitler thought the Jews were a threat to his sovereignty. He thought they polluted his race. He thought the only way he would have peace in his country was to get rid of them. Isn't that what Netanyahoo thinks about the Palestinians, the Jews or the Jewish State? Not American Jews, not every Jew, not all Jews. No, the Jewish State of Israel has committed genocide, so they've lost the moral high ground on that. They can no longer say never again, never again. Wait a minute, Houn, you just did it again. Stop with the whole never again thing. You just did it. I don't think Simon Weisenthal would approve of what's going on in the Middle East. No Jew should approve of what Netanyaho has done. Tred hostages are not worth sixty thousand dead people. And you will never get rid of Hamas this way, You will only empower it. What are the children of those killed by Israel going to grow up doing hate Israel? Wouldn't you Israel killed your parents? Wouldn't you hate Israel. So all they're doing or if Israel killed your baby, brother, killed your sister, you wouldn't blame Hamas for that. You wouldn't go well, if Hamas had never launched that attack, No, you would only blame the person that sent the bomb, which is Nettan Yahoo and Joseph Biden. So there's no more moral high ground for Israel when it comes to the Holocaust. And that's just really sad because for my whole life they had that moral high ground. Now they don't. Now they went and committed a genocide all on their own. Who's gonna mourn the sixty thousand dead gossins? Memorials will be built to the sixty thousand dead godsins? What centers like the Simon Weisenthal Center, What center will be built to honor those lives? Why don't those lives matter to you or anybody? Why don't sixty thousand dead Palestinians matter because they were brown, because they follow a god that's not a god that you follow, because they were killed in righteous anger by a vengeful Israel for an attack on its sovereignty. Explain to me how killing sixty thousand people because two hundred hostages were taken. Is okay, explain that to me, because I don't see an explanation. You know, I know if you are the loved one of one of those relatives, all you want is them back, that's all you want. I get that. And I know if you're a relative of one of the Israelis that was killed in the initial attack, raped, beheaded, you want vengeance, but you're not going to get it. This is not wiping out Hamas, it's emboldening it. This is not making people like Israel and the United States more, it's fostering more hatred. So what is the point of this war? Oh? Yeah, genocide? It's obvious. Yesterday they called a ceasefire. This morning, seventy more dead Gosins, including nineteen children. Why doesn't that matter? Why don't their lives matter enough to stop the war. Why are they going to keep going until we get those two hundred back? So you'll wipe out an entire race of people, over two hundred of yours. Okay, Okay, you know, I okay. So I just think it's sad. The entire situation is sad. Net Yaho should be gone. He's the one that should go. He's the one that should be thrown out along with his war cabinet because he allowed genocide. There's already been a rest warrant issued for him. The International World Court has already said he's a war criminal. I'm not making this up. Far bigger bodies than me have already determined that he's committing genocide. So why are we enabling that? Again? I don't get it. I don't think Jews in America are for genocide. I don't think Barbara streisand won sixty thou dead Palestinians. You know, I just don't think that. I know that they don't want Israel attacked. I know that they want the hostages back, but I also know that they don't want to kill seventy five people to do it. So of course there was no negotiation with Hamas, no, you know, and there's no real ceasefire. You can't have a ceasefire on Wednesday and on Thursday morning kill seventy more people. And it was Israel that killed seventy more people, not Hamas, because Israel said they're trying to reneg they're trying to not give us our hostages back because they want more conditions. Okay, So kill seventy more of them. That'll make them calm down. All Israel is doing is making for perpetual war and no peace ever. And they've committed genocide. So you know, that's a happy Thursday thought, and that means you and I have committed genocide. By the way, Biden and Nettan Yahoo have made us duplicitous in genocide. They happy your tax dollars have gone to kill God's and children. Feel good about that, not even bothery. You not even care because go ah of years overa and what's happened to nothing? A lot of dead people. Oh, Carrel here, and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons of Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corel Cast, then please go to patreon dot com forward slash really Corell. That's patreon dot com forward slash really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash really Correl. There's so much great free content there. It's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablet. All social media is really corel including threads and Instagram, and don't forget the website that's had it all all along, Really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support the show to preon at Patreon dot com, forward slash, really Correl. Thanks from thirty years of support to the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can. Of course, this has been very, very good for arms dealers. The United States will give Israel ten billion dollars and then Israel will buy ten billion dollars in weapons from US, and so all we're really doing is giving ten billion dollars to the arms dealers. That's great for an arms dealer, It's wonderful gig. Arms dealers are happy as pie. The Carlisle Group couldn't be happier. Fighting in Ukraine, fighting in Israel, missiles being launched a million dollars in each other. They're quite happy. They don't want it to end. Why would arms dealers want Israel or Ukraine to end? They don't, And we keep funneling the money over so they can keep funneling the money back. Isn't that great? Just doesn't matter that they've killed sixty thousand people. That's you know, who cares. Arms dealers are making money, billionaires are making money. White power brokers like Netanyahu and Biden are killing people. And I'm a Democrat and I like Joe Biden, but he should have never ever bought into this war in Israel, This whole blind support of Israel. We will support Israel no matter. I won't, sorry, but I won't, at least not their government. I respect their right to exist in peace without being attacked by hamas. I respect their right to defend themselves against intruders and invaders. I respect their right to honor the treaties that they themselves made, which means get your ass out of the occupied territory and stop expanding settlements. Settlements a nice word forward, taking someone elpse's property. I don't support any of that, but I do. You do, and our government does. So we're genocidal maniacs. Isn't that lovely? On a brighter note, you know, I've been thinking about music because I'm creating it again. And I read a great article about what Spotify took from us by giving us everything, and how many of you remember commercial radio? Raise your hand, do you remember commercial radio? And how many of you remember that before the end of commercial radio where it broke up into fifteen formats, adult, contemporary, R and B pop. Before it did all that, most stations played a great variety of music, particularly like AM radio, and then when FM happened, it tended to specialize more. But am radio you'd hear the Beatles, and then you'd hear a rock band, and then you'd hear a ballad, and then you'd hear something else, And the same with FM. When it first started, you tuned into the DJs because one DJ would play, you know, soul, and the next DJ would play rock, and the next DJ would play and so you got to hear a lot of different music, and maybe you didn't like it all. I don't like the Beatles. I don't own one Beatles record. I know half their catalog because it was played on radio. So Spotify and Apple Music, by giving us all the music in the world, they took out and removed variety. And I know that sounds odd, but now you just pick and choose what you want to hear. Subsequently, you don't try anything new for the most part, I have the stats to back that up. You know, you're not staying cutting edge on new releases except by people you follow. You don't know what Ariana Grom is doing or what Taylor Swift is doing, you know, musically, because it's not in your genre, it's not in your world. So what they took from us was exposure to really great music. You know, humans don't do well with a lot of choice. It's the buffet test. You walk up to a buffet and you can't pick. So you take a little of this, a little of that, a little of this, a little of that, too much of this, too much of that, because you can't pick. Humans. This has been tested don't do well. This explains Trump, This explains so much. We don't do well with a lot of choice. We actually like it when there are fewer choices, and so with streaming music you get fewer choices and people like that. But that means that an artist that you've never heard is going to stay unheard by you unless you actively go seek it out. And that's the sad part. That's the sad part of radio dying. That you don't get to hear a variety of music because you're the DJ. You're picking what you hear, and you're not a music journalist. You're not you know, you don't know who's releasing what every week. You know, every Friday, I listen to Apple Music's playlist called New Music Mix, and I don't like that they give me so much dance music. But they think that because I listen to dance music, that that's what I want to hear. I wish they'd give me more R and B, more pop, and I'm trying to get the algorithm to do that. You should be able to tell it. You give me more pop, give me more R and B. But I hear new music every Friday, and if I like the song, I have a playlist called Daily Jams, which now has over five hundred songs on it every year. If I like a song, I throw it on Daily Jams. If I like an album, I throw it on Daily Jams. Then I have my my own radio station of diverse music. I currently got. It's got Beyonce on there, Adele, Emily Sonde, it's got dance artist Galore, it's got Madonna, It's got streisand it's it's got so much and it's so there's so much variety to it. Most people don't do that. Most people don't subscribe to a new music playlist so they can hear new music and then save it and play it later. So what did Spotify take from us? It actually took music from us. The ability to access all music means you access less music. Isn't that something? The ability to access all the music in the world actually means you're accessing less music in your world. So your assignment this weekend is to go to Spotify or Apple Music or YouTuber where where you get your music, find new music playlist, listen and save at least two songs from artists you don't know, like do a Lipa. Have you all heard her albums? I like do Alipa's albums. Kylie Minot, She's had two albums in the last three years. Maybe go listen to those. Emily Sonde if you guys don't know who she is, go listen to E. M. E. L I S A N D E. Emily Sondae Fabulous R and B music. Go find music that you don't normally listen to, because your view is getting too narrow. It's just getting you know, it's like the view of social media. Now that we can connect with everybody, we barely connect with anybody. Isn't that really interesting? And it's the truth. Now that we can connect with everybody in the world, we are more disconnected than ever. Same with music, and look at television and movies. You know, now that we have access to every movie and TV show in the world, you're not watching them all. You're finding your vibe and you're watching that because of Screener season. I just watched over seventy movies, many of which you'll never even see, that are so good, like Hard Truths, Oh my God, give that woman an oscar. Wonderful film, Hard Truth, Go find it, Nickel Boys. I didn't overly like it, but it was interesting. There's so many movies out right now, but what's getting to play the substance, which is great. Demi Moore should win. It was a wonderful movie. But you know, you can't just limit yourself to the five big movies. Go watch Thelma on Hulu. You will love it. June squib is ninety five years old. It's an incredible movie. Go watch it. Theelma it's not on Hulu. I am Coral, be who you want to be, fond on't hurt anybody. I'll be back on Monday, maybe with a working camera. Maybe I have worked for the whole show, so I said, Katy Toumas, maybe fifteen months late. I love you. I hope you know that. And don't predict drive at Michael Video. You've just got hostile expla. Thanks you Papers for patient. I'm not comful explassroom as well. I love your patrons, every one of you. I love you, Love you love.
Speaker 3: It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view.
Speaker 1: Yours.
Speaker 2: Listen daily to the.
Speaker 3: Corell cast on your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view. Yours. Listen daily to the Corell cast on your favorite streaming service.