Speaker 1: Karen. Yes, you ever look in the mirror sometimes a lot of the times, actually, I would say, but let me finish it. Sorry, You ever look in the mirror and feel like your eyes are trying to tell you something like, hey, buddy, you may think you're making your own decisions, but we've been running this show all along for generations. No, you never heard that.
Speaker 2: Well, you asked me if I ever felt that, Oh, like heard that from my ear?
Speaker 1: I mean, neither one felt heard. You know, we're talking cognizant stuff here.
Speaker 2: I'm just kind of critical when I look in the mirror, so I'm not I'm hearing other voices going, oh, you should have slept a little bit more, or you know, that might be that cupcake, that's what I'm hearing.
Speaker 1: That might be the eyes too. It turns out your eyes might be right. Not about that, but that the fact that they've been running it for generations. Our guest today has cracked the code on your ancestral blueprint, and it's hidden in your eyes. See she's the founder of Erogenics ancestral eye reading. And if you think your DNA holds secrets, wait until you find out what your irises have been trying to tell you. Oh boy, She's helped thousands unlocked the missing chapters of their story, gathered eighty authors to share their wisdom and the ancestors within and get this, She's about to launch her own app to let you read your own eyes. That is awesome, very your ancestors have been waiting for this moment, and so have we. Buckle up, because today we're looking deep, literally into the windows of your soul. The skeptic benevosition starts now. My name is Will and I'm Karen, and unlike Boulder and Scully, both want to believe. So we've embarked in a journey of discovery.
Speaker 2: We've talked to people deeply entrenched in the spiritual and metaphysical world.
Speaker 1: We've thrown ourselves into weird and wonderful experiences. I even joined a coven of.
Speaker 2: Witches and wait, you joined a coven yep.
Speaker 1: All on the interest of finding something, anything that will prove that there's something beyond this physical.
Speaker 2: Three dimensional world we all live in.
Speaker 1: This is the skeptic metaphysicians. Hey there, it's Will, just stepping in here for a second to ask you for a favor. See, the main reason we do this show is to help others in their spiritual awakening, and nothing makes us happier than to hear or read messages from those that are resonating with the messages we're sharing on the show. So if you have a moment, we'd love for you to contribute to the show by heading to Skeptic Metaphysician dot com and sending us a voicemail or an email from our website, or if you prefer, we love for you to leave us a review on Apple Podcasts or any other podcasting platform that supports them. Karen and I love hearing from those that are moved to message us. It truly does fuel our passion. You are the reason we do this show, and knowing what you like and don't like, well not going to help us craft the very best show we can so that we can help raise the vibration of the planet together. Okay, I've kept you from the interview long enough, so let's get to it. Thanks for listening. Hey, there, I Will and our guest today. While she's a pioneer in the field of ancestral exploration, using a truly unique and fascinating approach, the reading of the eyes, Amy Gillespie Dockerty I'm sorry if I messed up your name is a founder of Erogenics Ancestral eye reading, a system that reveals deep seated ancestral patterns and epigenetic influences through the intricate details of the iris. With the passion for helping people uncover the untold stories woven into their lineage, Amy has directly guided thousands to a greater understanding of their personal and inherited narratives. She's also the visionary behind The Ancestors Within, an award winning book series that brought together eighty authors and artists to explore the profound ways that our ancestors shape our present lives. And now she's taken this transformative work to the next level with the launch of a ground Briak you can mobile app, allowing individuals to explore their own eye patterns and unlock ancestral insights like never before. It is an absolute pleasure to welcome to the show, Amy Doherty. Amy, how you doing today.
Speaker 3: Nice to see you here, been so good. Thank you so much for having me on your amazing show.
Speaker 1: We've known you for a while. We've been trying to get you on the show for a while so it's a pleasure to finally have you, and boy do we have a lot to talk about because I've never until we met you, we'd never heard of this kind of thing before. So for those that are unfamiliar with it, can you explain the ancestral eye reading? What it is and how how you do what you do?
Speaker 3: Thank you, Bill and Karen. I'm thrilled to be here with you guys finally, and that finally is all on me. It just has not been able to get my scheduled together with yours. But yes, ancestral eye reading is something I stumbled into about fifteen years ago now, and it is the aspect of looking at your iris and seeing epigenetic pattern, gifts, talents, abilities, unresolved traumas as well as what your ancestors loaded you up to become.
Speaker 1: That's a loaded question or answer, I guess. Okay, the obvious question is how is that possible?
Speaker 2: That is an obvious question.
Speaker 3: It is an obvious question, and I'm going to give you my very unaccredited response, though it's built on fifteen years of experience. I truly believe what we're seeing is the sliced DNA helix when we look at the iris we're seeing like fiber optics. So if you imagine the helix was up there and then it just came right up behind your eyes and then you had this open view to the DNA. And I would love to see science and the medical community both explore that just a little bit more. But it would appear to be your birth blueprint.
Speaker 1: That's very, very facy, And we have a lot of scientists that listen to the show. So if you're hearing this and you want to do some research, Amy's open and yeah, so are we, So let us no, we'd love to connect to you, to you guys too.
Speaker 2: So the introduction that you read said that Amy stumbled into this How do you stumble into this field? It doesn't seem very stumbleable, right.
Speaker 3: Well, I was in Mozambique, Africa, doing survival skills training for children, and when I came back to the States, I wanted to continue working with children through my nonprofit, but I didn't have a college degree. So even when I attempted to volunteer for organizations, I had this impressive track record from being in Africa and doing oldest aid work, but I still didn't fit necessarily the criteria. So I was taking this class with a guy who did a class on conscious language. People who say I never win, I can't find love. They kind of project their future in front of themselves. And he was doing something called biooptic holography, looking at the seven layers of the iris, and I thought, well, that's the coolest thing ever. And he actually had come from the background of iridology, so he'd come from the world of our eyes change all the time, they change in the moment, they changed now, now, now, But he didn't really have any photographs of it. So I thought, well, I just want to study a little further. So I studied with him, and then I went as far as I really could with his training, and I thought, there's no pictures of this change. So now I studied with another person doing behavioral eraldology, how we have some of the attitudes of our grandparents and great grandparents. And I studied with him and he said, no, there's very few things in the eyes that change that that's now known in iudology because of newer cameras and lighting. And at the same time he said, you know, so these marketings are here from the time you're born. Well, I'm thinking, no, no, wait a minute, how can I have a marketing in my eye for sibling rivalry with girls when I'm the oldest child. I don't have any siblings, So if it doesn't change, then how does that work? There was just so many questions that I kept pushing. So I trained with two or three more people on different ways of rereading the eyes, and finally I got to a gentleman who was working with birth order and with ancestors grandparents to grandparents, grandparents two to four generations back, and the light bulb went off. That's what I've been seeing. I've been seeing my ancestors aspect of a female competitive environment. Whether I get sisters or not, girls are going to come and throw some caddy jealousy thing at me. How come Amy gets this? How come Amy gets that? Or creative competition or any of those things that are associated with the right brain.
Speaker 1: Wow, stumbled on it, after all.
Speaker 2: That's amazing though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so when you look at an eye in preparation for the show, I've been looking at my eye all the time. I don't see anything in my eye at all, and yet I've followed you have done some research on to you and you have pictures on your site of what people should be looking for and things like that. I don't see any of that in my eye. So it could it be that I'm just an orphan. And my ancestor says, nope, I'm out of here. You're on your own, bud.
Speaker 2: You looking not the wrong eye.
Speaker 3: No, no, So everybody has indicators in their eyes that will tell us, you know, basically, what energetic pattern you're in, how you interface with other people. All that information will be there. And one thing that I stumbled into as I started doing ancestral iye reading is that images of our ancestors will also show up in the eyes. And that was a complete stumbling. I would look at an eye and say, that looks kind of like a dog, or that looks kind of like a priest or or a nurse, And then I had people start saying to me, don't you see don't you see that nurse in my eye? Don't you see that nune? And so finally I had to say, okay, God, all right, God, if this is supposed to go, then just keep guiding me. And I went back to pictures i'd take and in my very earliest years, and the images were always there. I just didn't recognize them. So will You're not an orphan, you're not a step child. You have amazing information in your eyes. People who have what I call blanket eye texture, where it looks almost like you're looking at a piece of cloth with maybe just light kind of wrinkle lines or fold lines in there. Those people have a more difficult time seeing images. It has to do with the density of the eyes. People who have openings where it's almost like you're looking into Swiss cheese, like there's openings that are like like holes, like lightholes. Those people see images more readily. But people like yourself, who don't see images readily, once somebody kind of ovals them or highlights them, then all of a sudden you can be like, you know what, I see that, or I don't see what you're looking up? But what about that one over there?
Speaker 1: We'll go looking Okay, Yeah, it just so happens that we did take some picture, a picture of each one of our eyes, and we're going to go over that here in a few But I tell you, I poured over my eyes and all I saw was mud in my eye, So I don't know that's you had to had to wright.
Speaker 2: Sorry Amy, Sorry everyone listening now.
Speaker 1: When I saw some of the images on your site and some of the researchers I did, it's almost like you're seeing someone in a mirror in a dark or something like that. When you see you circle the people, like there are actual people in someone's eyes, like a reflection that you're seeing in the mirror. Is that kind of what it's what you should be looking for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you said that very well. So the images are typically layered. I don't think anybody has less than two hundred images in their eyes. Two hundreds now in dark browns. They're oftentimes really tiny, like you w in a macro macro loop them up. If you're on a Mac computer, they have an option under tools called annotate loop, like a jeweler's loop, and then you can really get in there and bring them up and take a look at them. The thing is, it's like looking if you looked at an old newspaper photograph, let's say, from World War two. So it wasn't a terrific quality to start with, right, And you see there's five people on the deck of a ship, and maybe one person's shoulder is blocking the other person's hat. Is blocking the other person's so you're only seeing partial You're not seeing a single silhouette, right. And as you're looking at that, what you find is if you go in with a magnifying glass and you try to get really close and look at it really big, it'll eventually pick laid out. It'll get so where you can't identify anything. So sometimes keeping it smaller looking at your images on your cell phone will always be the better way. The high resolution screen and the tininess of the images, and then you can really super expand on that high resolution. And so if you're having trouble, especially on a big screen, when people look at these on a sixty inch screen, I'm like, well, good luck, they're really stretched. That photo is made so big that sometimes you lose those tiny images.
Speaker 1: Interesting, all right, Well, I mean I think at this, but I kind of unless you have another question, I kind of want not go to the eye.
Speaker 3: Well, I have a question for us.
Speaker 2: We're talking about the eyes kind of being like the cross section of the DNA eyes like snowflakes. Everyone's eye different, like every every eye different, like jillions of eyes.
Speaker 3: Every eye is different, and every eye is like an entire planet or universe, and it's it's really an amazing experience to go in there and look at them. But also we talked about these images. So the images that show up in the fibers of your eye, in the actual kind of fabric of your iris, those will be the same every time we look at your eye photos. Those that are in the moisture in the scalare in the pupil, or in the moisture across the eye. Those are like you say, like looking into a river or a pool, a pool of water, and every time you take your pictures, you'll wind up with different images in there. So very much like masaro emotives work where he freezes the crystals, introduces a word, it's like that there's kind of a change in each time you take a look.
Speaker 1: So it's almost like like your eye is like a crystal ball, you know how the crystal ball always that the images are always shifting and changing, and the eye is like a crystal ball into your soul.
Speaker 2: That's kind of that's very cool.
Speaker 1: I just don't want to see madame to.
Speaker 2: Okay, so kind of get into the images of the actual ancestors. Do those change or do those stay?
Speaker 3: The ones in the moisture will change every time. They're a mixture of the light and the energy, the frequency and the ones that are in the fibers, they will stay. Now, they will look different depending on how much your pupils dilated. So if you take your picture one time outside and your pupils super dilated, then they're going to be at their what do I want to say, their major length as long as they could possibly get. But if your pupils kind of I said that wrong. If your pupil is like pinpoint, like you're out in the sunlight and your pupils really really small, they'll be as big as they're going to get. But if you then take a picture inside and your pupils much bigger, then the iris is shorter, loaller, so then your image will be shorter. So you sometimes can find a perfect point where it's like there, I really see it. When I'm taking those photos, that's what I see. I'll see images almost moving around when I'm trying to take the picture. And then when I see like something so crystal, that's when I snap it because we want to capture that so the person can go looking later.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's just incredible. The ancestors are in the iris, not in the pupil.
Speaker 3: They can be in the pupil, I ask. I'm absolutely someone. Yeah, the people they're more like you said, that mirror image, like on a black mirror. Right, it's like a mirror image when you see them in the pupil or in the sclera. But the ones in the iris, some of them you'll see here in the fabric and some in the moisture.
Speaker 1: Okay, So then you're on the show called the Skeptic metaposition. So I've got to ask the obvious questions that people are asking, How can you be sure that these aren't just random images in people's minds that you know, when you look into cloud and you say, oh, I see a bear or I see a cat or whatever. How can you be sure that it's not something like that.
Speaker 3: You can't. Okay, that's pretty short answer.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: So I've had people say, oh my gosh, that's my grandfather. Oh my gosh, that's my great grandmother. I've seen pictures of her when I was, you know, a little kid in the house. So we know that now our past lives showing up as well, our ancestral memories showing up as well. Is it the frequency of the building you're in? Are you picking up something in a building that's kind of popping in there energetically? Now, I trained a couple of people how to do eerogenics ancestral iye reading, and we've been at shows together and we've been like, what do you think could there be a ghost in the building?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: But then we're like, well, we've taken eighty pictures today and the same image isn't in any two eyes, So not likely. But the other answer to this is Eerogenics is a word that my husband and I created for this business. And era is the iris, the flowers, the rainbow, the collar structure, and genics is the study of the connection between the two, and so eerogenics will always be a study. So for me right now, part of the reason I'm making the app is because I want to get back behind the research end of it a little bit more again. So there's a gift for writing at six o'clock in the eyes. In the right eyes it's tech writing, business, organized writing, legal, that kind of thing. The left eye is the creative, it's the spiritual writing, it's the poetry or music, children's writing. So if those gifts are at six o'clock, all gifts are in the eyes. It's a matter of mapping.
Speaker 1: When you say these gifts are in your eyes. That mean if I just want to write poetry, I close my right eye and just look at my left and as I'm writing down or how does that pertain to us?
Speaker 3: That's a great question. You know, the indicator that I would see that says you have a gift for writing would show up there there being increase or an opening. There would be something showing me a gift for writing that is inherent that you're born with. So if that one's there, then where specifically is music? Where specifically is you know, athletic prowess? And so there's got to be a ton of mapping beyond my time.
Speaker 2: So maybe if you've always kind of wondered about doing something but that I probably wouldn't be any good at it. Lo and behold, you have that in your system and you didn't know it, so you might more confidently be able to try that.
Speaker 1: So I made a mistake. I took a picture of my right eye.
Speaker 3: Dang it, Well, you've got time to do your left overlooking at right.
Speaker 2: Well, I am very glad that you've been training other people because you remember how hard she is. We met Amy at the Spirit Body and Body and there was a line so long we stood in it for a while, we're never able to get in. And then we saw her again at a fair. I think Casey stood in line again, gave up, but then right before they closed, I'm like, I think we can get in. So I was very fortunate it was able to get my eyes. It's a hot demand.
Speaker 1: And the whole thing Ery Ennix is fascinating, really really, I mean it's incredible. All Right, I'm gonna I can't wait anymore. I'm gonna I'm gonna pull up our eyes so you can take a look and see what we can our eyes. If you're only listening to this and do your a favor, go to new Reality tv dot com check out the episode that Amy is on, because you're going to want to see this picture as Amy talks about the eye. So first, ladies, first, we're looking at Karen's eye first and foremost. So okay, Amy, what.
Speaker 3: Do you see? And we took Karen's right eye?
Speaker 1: Correct, we did take Karen's right eye.
Speaker 2: List I mean we didn't take it, but we Oh but wait, I have contacts in does that matter?
Speaker 3: Oh no, you're in great straight. Well, okay, so Karen has a little bit of a constant to do list. I have to need to, supposed to should, I've got to do this, ought to do that. How far are you from your to do list right now?
Speaker 2: Well, it's a mental to do list, so it's never far from me. But it is there man, incessantly.
Speaker 3: Well, let me tell you. When you do yourself a favorite and put it on paper, then you will be able to check things off. It's like setting your alarm clock. I got to get up at three o'clock, got to get three o'clock, got to get three o'clock. As soon as you set the alarm, it's out of your head and you can go about doing what you do. That's what your to do list does for you. So lean on it a little more. Now, what's interesting about you have a number of interesting things you have Where we look at what we would call seven o'clock in your right eye. So, yep, you've got a pointer perfect. So you see it's that darkish spot there, yes, that darkest coloration. Now and above that's another darker spot. That darkish coloration is called a postage stamp, which means it's an ancestral pattern that's almost done as long as it's not really re energized. So what that means is it was an issue your ancestors struggled with that should be kind of done with the times. So let's tell you what it's about. That spot there between seven seven thirty is kind of on the border of two things. One, the smaller, darker spot is actually kind of in the line of your father's experience of their pregnancy with you. Now, interesting enough that parental line shows up whether the man knows he's father to child or not. So somehow there's like an energetic connection between the fetus and the father. But basically the pupil is at conception and when we go all the way out to where we meet the white the sclera, that's birth. So in there somewhere about three and a half four months in, your father had some kind of high energy I'm gonna call it a trauma, but some kind of high energy moment. Now that doesn't mean it's about you. It can be about you, like your mother being told, oh, you're gonna have to go on bed rest. You know, Dad's gonna have to take everything. There's there's you know, you're not gonna be able to work that kind of thing. But it can also be if he has a best friend in a car accident, that will also show up in that spot. What's unusual about it is, for whatever reason, when it comes to the right eye, when it comes to the right eye, the timing will follow in your life, like you're trying to start a new business and then at about three and a half to four months something locks up. So you can find this in your relationships. You can find it in like buying a house or selling a house and the contract's just about done and then it falls through. You're starting a new business and all of a sudden, the legal documents aren't working out. But for some reason, with that right eye, it feeds in that way. But that postage stamp right next to it is what they call identity inheritance. Now, identity inheritance is when someone's been cut out of the will or so the boys inherit because they're boys, but the girls don't because they're girls. Right, And remember I said this is an ancestral postage stamp, so it means it's a it's an ancestral pattern that's kind of going away. It's kind of should be watering out with the times because now you can leave money to daughters and sons. And if you don't have a daughter, she doesn't have to get married, so you can leave it to her husband, right, that kind of thing. But identity inheritance can also be like being one of the Jackson five who doesn't inherit the gift of dance. They go to dance lessons, they go to everything, and everybody else in the family can do it, but they can't. They got cut out on the family gift or the family name. Kind of thing. Now, just above three o'clock in this eye, Now, the right eye tells us about identity as well as vocational in business aspects, shows your beautiful gift for expression and interpretation. You have a unique way of taking information in and bringing it back to the world. But also that gift of expression is the ability to create from a feeling. So you decide you want to make something and you want it to feel like this, and everything you do it's that feeling that doesn't feel right, that doesn't feel right. You have the sensitive eye structure, so you physically feel things, and you have what's known as the shaman or the tribal texture, which means that you have an almost telepathic ability to pick up other people's thoughts as well as synchronized movement. So you may find yourself at the same time, at the same place with somebody that you haven't talked to all week, but there you are bumping into each other. You just have that synchronized clocking that works with your tribe, whoever you deem to be your tribe people. No, there's one interesting thing here that that comes a little bit after the beginning. You see that kind of squiggly line around your pupil, So you have your pupil, and then there's that little bit of a squiggly line. That's the autonomic nerve wreath, and that's supposed to be there. Usually it would be fairly round Yours is a little bit squared, almost like you could set a ruler on it. Can you see that? Usually that happens when somebody's been through a tough time in their life. They've been through some point in their life where they've felt like I can't live this way. This isn't working for me. Anymore. I need out, I need a chance. We call it the resiliency square. Years ago we used to call it the suicide square, and then JOHNS. Hopkins said, don't call it that, amy, but it's not completely incorrect. It's where someone's been through a tougher time in their life and they're kind of fighting their way through a fun marking in your eye four o'clock. You see that little crease there with a little spot at the end. Yeah, that one that's born to become. We call it the JK. Rowling mark. This means that here's Karen. She's on this life trajectory. She's got this path laid out in front of her, and she's cruising along. Everybody knows Karen's going to grow up and do this. Karen's going to grow up and do that. But at some point your life makes a major change to something completely unexpected.
Speaker 4: Surprise, surprise, And that mark was there when you were literally a day old. Now do you see below that ancestral postage stamp, that big market seven thirty, I do, facing he's facing down.
Speaker 3: I think just on the inside of that postage stamp. You've also got a man who looks I mean from my angle here he looks almost like the George Washington type. His hat is up almost to the top of that postage stamp, and the bottom of the postage stamp is almost on his right shoulder. So we're seeing like a head, shoulders, and down a bit to the torso. And there you've got your Yep, you've got your you've got eyes everywhere. I mean, you've got images everywhere, my dear. I mean, wow, let's just go. Let's just go swimming right in me. You have I would say, there's three images above that man that we saw towards eight o'clock. Yep, just above that, you got your pointer, just about on the back of a boy. Down below just a bit, there's the top of his head circle around. Yeah, So there's his head, and below that we're seeing his left side. He's got almost like a like a light white shirt on or even maybe pajama top on, and he's so where Will was. We had his head, and then we're seeing his back yep, and his left shoulder coming down, and there's a facial image almost right where Will is again coming in from the sclera.
Speaker 1: Now that one I don't see.
Speaker 3: Do you see the person? If you go up where the eye is lighter up by nine thirty ten o'clock. So imagine you're looking at someone who is showing us their back. We're seeing the right shoulder and they're looking over that right shoulder. We're seeing the facial line with hair that's a little bit more light brown or maybe a bit sandy colored. But they've got their back to us. And when someone has their back to us, this means it's someone unknown somewhere. There's somebody missing in your family line. Could be someone who was raised by a grandparent, someone who is a foundling. It can be where the record's building has burned down and there's simply no trace of this person, no way to connect to them. But you could have somebody come to you from twenty three and meters or from ancestry dot com and say we're related, but I can't find it. Wow, you may not be able to find it. There's a few missing people. That's when we get that silhouette, like somebody walking away from us from behind. You did a brilliant job with these pictures.
Speaker 1: By the way, thank you.
Speaker 3: I'm missing the last one and you're probably going to cut me off after I say this one down at about five point thirty, you see that darkest and down just below that, that darkest spot that's kind of in the area that we would call promiscuity. Oh now, it doesn't necessarily mean that your ancestors or you were headed towards a promiscuous life, But it's that person who people say, you're going to do what you're wearing that lipstick, had you button one more button? You know, they just get that pointing at them all the time, all the time. And this is how ancestral patterns work. If you engage a pattern, like let's say you're in a situation where it's between you and your brother who's going to get grandma's car, and some reason you get beat out and your brother gets it, and you're like, but Grandma taught me how to drive in that car. That was my car. It was always going to be in my car. When you're engaging, the dynamics of what happened to you will match the dynamics of what happened to your ancestor. For them, it might have been a horse and carriage for you as a car, But the words that come out of you are their words coming out in English, even if at their time it was in Spanish, or it was in Latvian, or it was in whatever language it may have been in. It's like those words that's not right, that's not fair, that should have been mine. It's like you're redeclaring and you're saying, yes, this is still a trauma for us. This still causes drama and trauma. This situation needs to continue to imprint in our epigenetics. Wow, that's why the postage stamps are so great, because it means whatever situation your ancestors had, you're clearing it. It could be that they were kings that had to leave the kingdom to the prince and you're not in there anymore. Yeah. And just inside that spot at about two forty five where we were talking about that gift for interpretation, there's like a young man. Yeah, there's a young man just right outside of that, towards the white sclera again. So we see the shadow, we see the hairline. Now, we see we got too close to the ship and we took it just a bit. We see the face, we see the know, the straight across haircut like boys get in the seventh grade, and his shoulders and that's it. He's just a bust. He's just a bust figure there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's cool. It's not just images of people, but it's actually markings in your eye too that bring up a lot of information about the person whose i you're studying. That's incredible. We need to take a quick pause, but would be right back right up to these messages and now back to the skeptic metaphysicians.
Speaker 3: Up at about one o'clock in her eye, you'll see another one of those darkish spots, and that's right on the line between martyrrism and escape. So martyrrism is I'll go I'll do it, I'll take care of it, I'll be the one, and escape is why did I do it? Why did I say I was going to do this? Why did I? So, if you've had any situations of being trapped or feeling like you needed to escape, yes, even especially like in family stuff or in promises, that's an ancestral pattern just rearing its head again. So the name of the game is resolve when that moment comes and you found yourself in a promise that you're like, oh, why did I say I do this? Just take a moment and go, oh, this is so ancestral.
Speaker 2: That's not my fault.
Speaker 3: It's not my fault. And you know what, it's not my problem, and I'm not going to engage it today. I'm just going to go for twenty four hours, and you might find that the person that you made the promise to comes back and says, that was so nice of you to offer, but you know what, I got to back out. You'd be like, where'd you come from? I'm telling you, when you put some love on your ancestors, over these old patterns and just decide to let them water out instead of engaging them as you might have in the past, either headbutting with someone else or that internal chatter in front of the mirror. Right when you get to the point that you can let those go and de energize them, you can watch all kinds of things just suddenly be available, be free, like show up out of nowhere. It's just really quite amazing when you start working with them. We think of our ancestors as just a name on a family tree if we didn't know them. But we're all carrying up to or carry about eighty ancestors in our DNA. But it comes from pool of eleven generations which is four thousand. So none of us actually knows who all were related to. So when we're sure, we're always going to be broke because all our ancestors were broke. We don't know all our ancestors. There is some rich dudes back there.
Speaker 1: We gave you the easy one first. Ah there, when you mentioned the folds and that kind of stuff, I think that's kind of me. So I'm going to show you now the other I and see what you thought.
Speaker 3: Are Oh, look at those achievement rings?
Speaker 1: Is that what those are? Achievement rings?
Speaker 3: Those are achievement rings. Yeah. So you see what looks like scratch lines, right, that's that constant have to need to supposed to should I've got to do this, I ought to do that. That just constant push, constant motivator. So you had ancestors who had to motivate themselves. They had to get down to the doc, they had to get themselves up in the morning and get themselves going. So you see up at twelve o'clock. You see that sharp line there. That's in identity. Those people who can't ever get your name right now, it's also identity in whatever respective identity, being identified as Asian or Native American or African American. It's labeling, right, it's identity. Interesting enough, you have markings in altruism just outside of that at eleven o'clock. Now, Altruism is when we give or do something for somebody and it goes wrong. So have you ever had somebody say to you, well, will I didn't ask you to do that?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Yes, right all the time, Or thought you'd quit help Karen out by throwing the clothes in the wash and shrunk her favorite blouse, or it comes out some weird color and you're like, oh, shoot, why did you talk to her about that?
Speaker 2: I thought you just wanted to get out of do on laundry.
Speaker 3: Something you said to me. Is that a thing? I'm like, oh yeah, Altruism is a thing. Altruism is where your ancestors gave something and then some part of it just went wrong. And likely they knew before they ever did it that it was not going to go well. So giving up your seat on the boat to America and then there's no more boats right somewhere they had an altruism. Now that also could be that placing a child for adoption or rehoming for the child's own good but the child will never know how you suffered for giving them away. So if you ever had a situation of having to give away a beloved pet, that's often the altruism mark because it's not so common to have to give away a child, but to have to give up your cat or dog is sometimes the way that it reenacts in American world today. If that makes sense, it.
Speaker 1: Does, It totally does. Interesting.
Speaker 3: Wow, now you had some trouble with people not listening to you.
Speaker 2: Wow, this is freaking me out.
Speaker 3: That was right there at two o'clock. Right there at two o'clock. That's the whole not being listened to, not being heard, especially when it comes to business. Since you know, I'm trying to talk people through you also have that beautiful born to become marketing. Just going to say that, And it is on the line of it's your vocational line. So it means that whatever your new trajectory is, it involves your vocation. So if you think of somebody like well JK. Rowling, of course your books, But if you think of David Pelzer, a boy called it how he wasn't horrible abuse as a child, but then it became a book and a vocation right, it became a vocational aspect, so you're born to become at least a good deal of it is going to be in in your effective of your vocation. Now, masculine competitive environments, well, so if we look at about eight, there's a little bit of there's like a very light area and then a dark spot. See that darkish to the right, just a little bit low. So that is masculine competitive environments. It's sibling rivalry with brothers. It doesn't mean you get brothers, but this is legal competitiveness, business competitiveness. It can be board games and sports. It's any masculine or left brain competitive area. So left brain competitive can be chess, physics, geometry, those kinds of things. But it's where your ancestors had trouble with a masculine competitive environment. Now they could have been in the military, they could have just been brothers, they could have been business people. This is where when you have two uncles who are partners and then the partnership takes a dive. This is where you'll find that kind of marking. But it also shows your competitiveness, your ability to beat the clock. You have a bit of marketing in clever rebellion, so you know the workaround your ancestor did you guys talk before holy cow amy, Oh my gosh. Now I can't tell without looking at your left eye, but I would lean towards. Did you have a high trauma incident before you were two or three? It's something somebody would have had to tell you about, not something you would remember.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know if it's two or three, but I know a little bit later in life, I had very significant traumah a couple.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, So when the pupil takes on a little bit more of a grape shape rather than round, a little bit of ovaling, and you'll have to look at your left as well in this case, just because I would lean towards. That's kind of on that grape shape. So when that happens, it's an early childhood trauma, pre conscious memory, that ovaling, And so it means you were at some point where you thought you were going to be killed, but you were so young you wouldn't remember it. It's pre conscious, like you don't remember having your diaper changed, you don't remember your first steps, so you don't make a form thought of I think going to be killed, but you would have been screaming. And it can be something simple like a doctor coming at you with a mask or holding you down to give you a shot, or as simple as tumbling out of the crib. One minute everything's fine to everything is not fine.
Speaker 1: Well, see, my mother was always very tight lipped about stuff, so there this could very well be she just hasn't told me. We did have some challenging times when right from the time I was born to the time we left the island. I was born in perto Rico, I was raising perto Rico. It was some challenging times there for the family as a whole. So you know, there was something that she mentioned about someone maybe wanting to kill my brother and I, but that was what Yeah, No, anyway, moving on.
Speaker 3: Moving on, I would I would highly expect that when you take a picture of your left eye, you're going to see it there as well. And the way to check it the easiest is to make the picture really small, because then your shape of your pupil will really pop out at you. This is one of the few things in the eyes that gender imprints. So let's say you fell into the swimming pool and the person who saved your life is a man who grabbed you out and is like will will are you O care? Are you okay? That for you would make that imprint because you don't know what happened. You just know somebody was in your face and they were screaming and yelling and whatnot. So when it shows up in both eyes, it means both genders were involved, like two parents. You know, it could be one parent holding a child and the two of them are screaming at each other. But again, it can be a tornado situation where everyone in the room is screaming. When you get both eyes literal, it can very well be that what it did is it shifted you. So your birth personality is what we call the sensitive, which is someone who is physically sensitive to everything. When it comes to sports, it's any sport that powers up in stillness, golf, darts, pool, anything where you process the movement first and then move right. And this moves you from that original what's called the sensitive eye structure to what's called the performer. And performers perform, whether it's in sports or whether it's in business, or whether it's how they show up. If you're not going to finish first, you will finish memorable. People will know that was there. That a lot I explain so much, there'll be a flair to it. As to images, everybody has images now on dark browns. You want to zoom in, So let's go in and take a little closer look. Okay, so I see the shadow of a boy. Well, actually I see the shadow of a ship. Could be both coming down here between five o'clock and six o'clock. The face would be yep, right there, right there is base. You're just coming around the right ear of that young child, and we don't really make them out so well, but I see that child's face. But when I back away from it, it looks very much like a ship, like a large ship, the kind that would have had like sails, the bounty, right, the bounty kind of ship.
Speaker 1: So you know what I see? Tell me, I see the face of a sloth. Right, you got a little smile of the eyes and nose.
Speaker 3: How about just one to jump from your pointer? Just right there? Do you see the white dress of a woman dancing with like a swing dress that flares out?
Speaker 1: Oh yes, I do see that.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, the skirt the hamline yep, and there now we see her arm, her hair pulled up. But there's also another face in there now now where the dresses, there's a second face of someone who was like maybe a man with his hair pulled back in a tail.
Speaker 2: And there's like eyes, like to see the shadow of the eyes, and then there's the nose right there in the hairline.
Speaker 1: Here it's like looking.
Speaker 3: Out very much so, and you're looking at some of the larger images. If you come in, you've also got images kind of along this pupil, yeah, you see them now, and also up above especially oh my gosh, stop right there, so at eleven o'clock up above, so you've got the creaselines, the short taist lines at eleven go just above that about an inch, there's like a young man studying who's got like almost rusty hair just above that creasetline. That's his longer neck his face and again hair with a little bit of a thicker cut. So what often works and what works the best oftentimes are you MAC users or HP mas Okay, So what often works with the Mac is, well, you could send the pictures to me and I could circle and point to everybody. But what often works with that is there's tools annotate loop. That's where you can really custom zoom in and out and control the size of the area. But there's also tools annotate oval. So once we put the oval around like that woman in the white dress, then they're really easy to see. That's what you saw on my website in the gallery, Like, here's the person circled, because before you circle them sometimes they're not so easy to pick out. But once you got them framed, people will be like, oh my gosh, there's people in there.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: And again, you guys, dark Brown Eyes, you two did a magnificent job on these books.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you. We owe that to you and your wonderful video that you have on New Reality TV.
Speaker 2: Man, where can you find that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you are curious as to how to take your own eye photos, all you need to do is go to New Reality tv dot com and go to the shorts and you will see her videos there.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about what she's doing on New Reality.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's talk about what you're doing in New Reality? What are you doing in New Reality? Amen?
Speaker 3: So I have a shot called The Eyes. Have it Unlocking your Ancestral Code with Amy and it is a series of series of episodes. Some people who have really cool eyes, some people who have fascinating careers maybe in other what do I want to say, New age type things like today, I just worked with someone who's a psychotherapist and compared what psychotherapy reveals about people to what shows up in the eyes, human design compared to what shows up in the eyes, or astrology compared to what shows up in the eyes. I'll also be doing some episodes with those who've maybe come through some really wild traumatic stories, Department of Corrections, those who've been incarcerated, those kind of people, well, not in those kinds, but that group of people. Also adoptees, those who've met their birth families, those who have never met their birth families. Talking about, you know, kind of the different aspects of how your genetics weave in with your environmental experience and your ancestors how they play out. And so if you had sibling rivalry with girls in your genetic line, you will likely drop into the perfect house for you to resolve that pattern, right in your adopted home. And so there'll be some different kind of pillars going on in the series. And then, as you said, the shorts show people how to take eyephotos. Because I want everybody to look at their eyes and start seeing what's in there and start experiencing, you know, some of the amazing using detail and information that we can that we can learn from looking at our blueprint.
Speaker 1: Oh wow. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So if people have issues and you can kind of see these markings in your eyes that maybe where they came from through your ancestors, is that something that then they could I guess they would take that? Then maybe work with a therapist to resolve that, or can they work with you to resolve that? How does that work? What's the next step?
Speaker 1: We need to take a quick pause, but would be right back right up to these messages and now back to the show.
Speaker 2: So if people have issues and you can kind of see these markings in your eyes and maybe where they came from through your ancestors, is that something that then they could I guess they would take that? Then maybe work with a therapist to resolve that, or can they work with you to resolve that? How does that work? What's the next step?
Speaker 3: Very much so, And I'm just going to tell you right now those people who are saying like over and over again, you know, the people they have the same thing happens over and over and over. Right, So if it's weird, bizarre, unique, would only happen to you, happens to you over and over again. Or people will say, oh, only so and so or happened up to age eight to ten. It's ancestral all very long. So you know those people who went ballistic over toilet paper during COVID, Right, they're going through an ancestral pattern. Their ancestor may have been in World War Two and couldn't get stockings to get a job, and eventually one of their children gets sick, and because they don't have a job, they wind up losing their child. And it's all blamed on that moment they walked in the store and they saw somebody leaving with the last pair of stockings. Right, you know those people who are almost like sealing toilet paper out of carts at Walmart. Ye, we bought up a day so you can. I mean, we have this B fifty two bomber that flies over our house all the time, spring the crops, and we're like, that is so wasted on us. We don't have that ancestral pattern, but maybe our neighbor's next door do, because we're just like there he goes again, right, and that's the resolved. So yes, if we know somebody's story, I could just start drawing their eyes, right. If I know what they've had an issue with over and over and over again, I could just start drawing it out. Okay over here in my career. So working it out is all about resolving. It's all about saying, what do I have that my ancestors didn't. We have legal ease, we have online we have passports. If our loved one gets sick in Japan, we can get on a plane and fly to Japan. You know, it's we have new tools that they didn't. We have clean water, ambulances, all these things. So their traumas usually show up in our world as more of an annoyance than a really life or death scenario usually and hopefully most of all the time. So working through that pattern it's something one can do on their own. They can do with me, but they can also go to a therapist and say, I think this is an ancestral pattern. I think I'm getting triggered by something my ancestors had to real or deal with, or in the moment they can stop and say this is so ancestral. I don't know whose this was. But I'm so sorry you went through this, because in twenty twenty five it stinks. In your time, it must have really been bad. But you know what, We're in a new world. We have news at our fingertips, we have nine to one one, we have all these things, and I'm not going to engage this today. I'm just going to let this energy out. I'm going to breathe through it. I'm going to wake up tomorrow and think about what I want to do with it in twenty twenty five. Right.
Speaker 1: And that's one of the powerful things about your show on New Reality TV is that the more you listen and watch these types of the readings or whatever write the sessions when you're explaining these things to folks, the more that they hear, the more they see, the more that they start making the connections, and then they can start making that connection inside themselves so they can identify things that are ancestral and rather than on their own.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and really my whole emphasis getting into this was working with kids. And when I came back to the States, I thought, what is that that's harming American children? And it was really self destructive behaviors and suicide patterns, and so you know how kids are. I'm the common denominator. It's my fault, right, It's all my fault. And I'll tell you when you have kids that take fault for everything, like, oh, don't worry about it's my own fault. I should have known better. It's my fault. Oftentimes something happened during the pregnancy where the parents trajectory changed. Maybe someone was about to go to school, maybe someone was about to leave the relationship, but something changed the trajectory, and it just gives them this imprint that they can't seem to shake of. It's my fault. By the same token, you'll run into kids who will say, I don't know what's wrong with me, what's the matter with me? There may be something wrong with the baby during the pregnancy, and it didn't even have to be wrong. It could just be them being told ooh, your babies could be born with this, or your baby could be that, or you know the last your sister just lost her baby to this, you know what I mean. And so when you run into people, adults or children who have that really prevalent fault or something wrong with me, oftentimes it goes back to that inutero time, and nobody did anything wrong. People feel what they feel. You know, the doctor tells you who that baby could have a birth defect, what are you going to do except be tied up in some fear about it? But once they know the rest of the story. So my real strong impetus push in this work was I was at a show in Pennsylvania and this Navy admiral came up, retired Navy admiral and asked me what I was doing. And I explained it to him, and I explained to him about you know how sometimes you know, kids will have this. It's my fault, you know, it's I did this. It's my fault. And I explained to him how this can come up in the inutero pattern, and he said, Amy, you have to continue doing this work. This was our story. We went to therapy with our son for five years and we lost him to suicide. He could not hear I love you from me. I was in the Navy. His mom got pregnant. I blew up, you can't be pregnant. I've got to be on active duty. I've got to go. I can't be here. And that child was born with the imprint of I'm not wanted. No matter what his dad said, this man could not hear I love you from his dad. And so you know this man is he's retired, accomplished admiral. And he said, I know, he said, in five years of therapy, this conversation never happened. Never, he said, I know, I just heard it. If this had been mentioned one time, I truly believe our son would still be here.
Speaker 2: Oh that's heartbreaking.
Speaker 1: It is heartbreaking that and.
Speaker 3: It's a push behind my work, wow, for people to find that, because just hearing it sometimes is enough to unlock it.
Speaker 2: And I think that I just like things connect, you know, And so our daughter is always very very cautious, and she can be escaped afraid to try new things. And thinking about that, I got pregnant older, then I had a miscarriage, and then I got pregnant with her, and I was so careful and it was always you know that, So I wonder if that transferred to her.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: But in reality, says ron New Reality. In reality, it could very well just be that she has an ancestor that you may or may not be aware of, who tried something new that had disastrous outcome. And so she's just automatically put on alert every time it's something new like this is new. So when people have patterns like that, I always tell them do something that doesn't make a stitch of difference. Take a guitar lesson right, take whatever. If you think it's tied to the pregnancy, just stick with it for ten months worth it and that's usually enough to just really water out that pattern.
Speaker 1: So people who are constantly broke, or they can't find that abundance over and over again, or they keep losing the jobs or whatever, this could have a root in their ancestral lineage.
Speaker 3: Absolutely So their ancestor had a good life right up until he got a bunch of money and then somebody stole his wife, somebody beat him up to an inch of his death, or somebody killed that person. I had a gal who had the altruism marketing doing something they regretted, and her mom was on the last boat leaving England during the war because of the torpedoing of ships, and she was pregnant, and there was a lady there was another lady who was pregnant more pregnant, and she said, you know, you go first, So the lady went up. They got torpedoed. The woman grabbed the sun, threw him up to the pregnant woman on the other ship, and her ship went down, but the other one got away. And that was that altruistic act. Oh my gosh, she turned into such a great disaster. Right, And so we don't think about these things think it's me. We think, oh, it's them, they got this problem. But especially if someone's got a pattern that they just can't hang up, then oftentimes it's in that cellular memory, right, It's in that cellular memory from something. And women are born with their ovaries intact. So your daughter's been through your life and your mother's life, so that adds to the epigenetic pattern. It's just like a little extra magnetism, but just understanding and being able to kind of walk through it and figure it out and be like, you know, this is probably an ancestral pattern. Maybe we should just try some silly little thing like taking a pottery class, you know what I mean, experiment with it, get a little creative, and remind her of every time she has do something new that went fantastic. But she's always going to have that trigger. That trigger's going to hit her. People who never finish their thesis. They have this challenge with where an ancestor signs something they regretted. Signature agreements is a big one. I see all the time. Why did I join that? Why didn't I? Wait? Yeah, why didn't I read it? The dynamics, the dynamics of how you got in that spot are the way to unlock it.
Speaker 1: Wow, this is fasinating. My gosh, this is incredible. I'm looking forward to watching your show and to binge it. Yeah, and thank you for taking the time and giving us a really deep dive into our eye. It didn't expect you to go that deep into it, so we really appreciate you any time to do that. If someone wanted to learn more about their eye or reach out and get your interpretation, what's the best way for someone to get ahold of you?
Speaker 3: So eerogenics dot com is my website. I R I G E N I C s eerogenics dot com. The app should be out we'll see what ancestral patterns are at play. But it's in March seventh and fifteenth, so it's really right around the corner and you'll be able to do your own iPhoto and it gives you a free short report, but you can also I think the long report it's less than ten dollars. I don't know if it's eight or what it is, but it's over fifty five pages of information. Wow, you your eyes and your ancestors. And if you get pictures as good as Will and Karen, did you got a fat space?
Speaker 1: Awesome? Well, Amy, this has been wonderful. Thank you so much for taking the time and coming on the show and having fun with us. And you know, it's been great.
Speaker 2: Hay, I'm talk another hour.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, absolutely, it's been a real pleasure. Thanks for coming on.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me. It has been my honor. Thank you so very much.
Speaker 1: Finally, yeah, and a huge thank you to you. If you know someone who would benefit from hearing the message we're sharing on the show, do them and us a favor and share the show with them. It will help get the word out about us and it might just change someone's life for the better. Well, that's all for now. We will see you on the next episode of The Skeptic Betephysicians. Until then, take care,