Speaker 1: And now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to your corners. Josh, good morning, Hey, good morning. There you are, man. You sound great. I don't know what happened.
Speaker 1: We were recording your speech yesterday and I had to have you do it like three and four different times. Huh, And you said nothing changed. You weren't in a different spot or anything, So who knows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think maybe I was in the parking garage and maybe that's what probably did it. Damn it, Josh, you didn't tell me about the parking garage. All right? You sound great right now though, Hey, dude, just do what you did yesterday. Shout out, shout out your name when you think you know the answer. You came in here as a fresh fish. Now you know what you're doing, dude.
Speaker 1: You got all the the nerves you should be.
Speaker 2: You should be fine, right, yeah, hopefully? Okay. Who are you taking on today?
Speaker 1: No way?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm all crag Old Greg. Good morning, Old Greg. Where have you been? Hang it out? Chilling dude. I'm so happy that you're back. It comes out with Greg.
Speaker 1: He's a sky of manfish, little man fish, Old Greg.
Speaker 2: It's been forever. When was the last time you played with us?
Speaker 1: At least over a year.
Speaker 2: I gotta say he's in now, fuzzy little man page, Old Greg, you ever been in the Hall of Fame?
Speaker 1: Or we just like the drops that go along with you.
Speaker 2: No lose on day five? You lose on day five. No, don't do that. I'm Old Greg.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, I'm happy you're back, Old Greg. You're taking on Josh. Josh was had his first game yesterday.
Speaker 2: He did great. Nothing's changed to your Greg. Shout out your.
Speaker 1: Name when you think you know the answer. I got some tickets in there for you today. Oh, tickets to go see Saint Vincent coming up in a couple of.
Speaker 2: Days over there at White Oak Music Hall. You can still get in for her show on the eighth.
Speaker 1: So you shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Listening for Greg, We're listening for Josh Alex. I need you listening. I need you listening with both ears, please both ears? All right, Old Greg and Josh. Question number one? What gas.
Speaker 2: Do humans breathe to stay alive? Okay? That is a textbook tie.
Speaker 1: And now I'm the guy that says, damn it, he just blew a great question. Oxygen was what we were looking for on that tie. Please don't do that again. Say your name before the other guy. Here we go, Josh and Old Greg. What color are most school buses?
Speaker 2: Greg? Old? Greg? Yellow? Welcome back to the game.
Speaker 1: Than Greg's on the board most what's the thing you said most?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Not everyone orange? Your wife if we paying him.
Speaker 1: Well over here in Montgomery County, I'm like, okay, okay, most school buses are yellow.
Speaker 2: White ones the prison. Yeah, all right, now Josh needs this to stay in the game.
Speaker 1: What Big Space Agency is located there?
Speaker 2: Greg?
Speaker 1: NASA?
Speaker 2: What Big Space Agency is located near Houston? Uh? Yeah? NASA?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Greg is b buzzy little man. Preach Old Greg, Josh, Oh Greg? Beat you? What are you gonna do? He's very distracting. That's all right, all right, getting thirty days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Josh, I want you back on this game. Okay, bro, so good? All right, dude, have a good day. Good having you on ol B. Keep the old Greg drops out. He's gonna be back tomorrow to play. I'm gonna give you the Saint Vincent tickets and the invitation you want to play tomorrow?
Speaker 2: You thank you all right,