Speaker 1: Orlando's rock station one O one one w j r R. Just heard from Ozzy yesterday. We brought you breaking news as it came out concerning something that Ozzy has expressed a desire to have happen. It's going to be reality on July fifth, as It's cool, Back to the Beginning happens in Birmingham, England, the home base of Black Sabbath. Uh Black Sabbath will reunite for one final show in the town where it all started. All the original members Geezer, Butler, Tony Iomi, Ozzy and Bill Ward will be on stage and do a set. Ozzy will also perform a solo set that day, and then the cast of openers is absolutely incredible.
Speaker 2: Just them get back together was such a massive deal. And then when you unloaded all this part on me yesterday, are you kidding?
Speaker 1: Metallica, Slayer, Pantera, Jira, Allison Chains, the list goes on, Anthrax, Lamb of God. Here's an interesting tidbit. Black Sabbath only band rock band from that era that has the capability to say all of our original members are still here and able to perform a show.
Speaker 2: That's a good point from that era. Think about that first, it's a really good point because you think of any bands in that era, there's at least one or two that have shuffled off the mortal coil. The Stones have everybody still no, no, I'm just going off the top of my hands.
Speaker 1: So yeah, Birmingham, England, and it's gonna be July fifth. Tickets actually go on sale. You can try to buy him on Valentine's Day if you want to make the trip.
Speaker 2: If we I mean, as we talked about yesterday, I'm sure there'll be some sort of streaming where because that's a concert that that's a must watch.
Speaker 1: Well, it's going to be a benefit show, which is also the great added element here. The proceeds will go to kuer Parkinson's, which of course Ozzie has, Birmingham Children's Hospital and the Acorn Children's Hospice.
Speaker 2: That's cool, So good stuff there. All right, you're ready for anyotology, let's do it. Jump right in all right, brought to you by Orlando Harley Davidson. Where you can catch up with Taco this Saturday one to three. You're going to be there, Yeah, I'm out there. One to three big parties starting around noon, Open bar, Bikini contest food trucks, and they're gonna have all their brand new twenty twenty five. Harley's out there for Chrome coming twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Let's see how things are going over in Afghanistan. Of course, you know the Taliban running the show there. No, they're full throttle.
Speaker 2: They still going around in the bumper cars with machine guns on their backs.
Speaker 1: Sure, they're having their little party in the you know, in the fair or whatever it was part of the world. The Taliban's gonna do with the Alaban does.
Speaker 2: When I saw that, I just kind of thought to myself, all these guys are such dim wits, and they're such disgusting people. Why not just while they're in their little theme park, do it? You know that they've taken over, Just drop a bomb on it. The whole mess tried that for twenty years. Drop a big enough bomb to just take care of it all at once. Anyway, move on, so uh get.
Speaker 1: A senior Taliban minister is now having to flee Afghanistan after I don't know what got into him. This is just crazy talk. He expressed support for reversing the ban on girls' education in Afghanistan. He was speaking at a graduation ceremony in the Coast province near the Afghan Pakistani border, when he got up and criticized the government's ban on girls attending secondary school and higher education, saying there is no excuse for this, not now and not in the future.
Speaker 2: So he wants women to be we educated there.
Speaker 1: Right which they are you know, prohibited from doing according to you know, Taliban strict regulations. He has now had to haul his ass out of the country or be killed basically, So that's that's how it goes over there. Meanwhile, girls will not be permitted to go to secondary schools or higher education for the foreseeable future in Afghanistan. This was a little something here. Imagine you're going on your ski trip, your weekend ski trip. Let's head to New Hampshire and go skiing where this guy went. He he was he was headed up to a run on the Flying Bear lift when his ski lift chair suddenly dislodged, dropping him.
Speaker 3: Yes, below, I'm there a lot, and so it's kind of scary, right, like that's nightmare. It was riding the singles line and I said it to the guy who was with we're really going to do this, So we kind of looked at each other and we were like, yeah, let's get on. It was like blow down. Like I'd say, it was like a twenty percent. He was backboarded neck brace on.
Speaker 1: Some visuals for you on the jr. Facebook page. Yeah, he had to be immobilized and hauled off. But he is apparently going to survive his fall.
Speaker 2: Now his dady falls straight into powder or did he fall into.
Speaker 1: The woods or no, it was to a snowbank below. But still, I mean, the damn chair came off on the Flying Bear run.
Speaker 2: That's like to be equitable to us here. It'd be like being on the roller coaster and the one car shoots off. Well yeah, man, just I'm so glad that when in Florida area, that what we you have. And I'm not taking anything against people who snowboard and ski because I have and it's fun. But I'm so glad that we have. Hey, let's do a beach weekend instead of hey, let's go on a ski weekend. That's just me. You know, it's that Florida blood, because that's a chit ching. You gotta get their left pass, you gotta get you know, all your stuff. You gotta get there. You got expensive hobby. All right, onto, Uh, this is quite the international idiotology. I just realized, Oh yeah, because we still have Colombia.
Speaker 1: We're headed to Colombia, where Colombian President Gustavo Petro claimed yesterday quotes, cocaine is no worse than whiskey un quotes. Now hold on a second.
Speaker 2: Sorry, but stop stop, here we go, Okay, the big scheme of things. Obviously, cocaine has caused much more misery and death than whiskey ever will. But on a just a personal consumption level, he may be absolutely right. Think about it. Well over there, it's not cut with fentanyl yet probably.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: No, what I'm talking about is coke. The cocaine trade in general has just it's it's awful. It causes a lot of misery and death with the cartels and all this stuff. But if you're just talking individual Joe blow, excuse the pun, little coke, little whiskey either in excess is gonna cause you issues.
Speaker 2: But yeah, no, here's the problem that it's normally most people are doing both. There, I go all right out for a night of whiskey and cokes. No, I mean some whiskey and coke. Coke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, don't don't. Don't mishear me advocating for this. I'm not. I'm just saying, you know, no to each his own and his vice.
Speaker 2: I'm telling the phrase that I've always used, that somebody said, which keeps me way away, the white shadow. Wherever you are, it's if it's right there, and it's always going to be on your back.
Speaker 1: Whiskey bottles, brand new cars, tree, you're in my way. There's too much coke, too much smoke. Look what's going on inside. Skinnard was really onto it dead, all of them, tag yeah smoking there. President of a country where you know the number one he listed trade there obviously is the cocaine crop.
Speaker 2: They didn't tell the part the while he's saying it, there's a cartel member with a machine gun right up against his beach. Read this statement exactly in those rocks stations A one one your