Speaker 1: Yeah, what's up y'all? Welcome back to the channel. If you guys are new, Good morning, good morning, good morning, good morning. How are you guys doing this morning? Good morning y'all. How does everybody doing? And this morning? Yuh talk about everyone? Talk about everyone? Yeah, m what's all guys? How is everybody doing today? But good morning? How is everybody doing this morning? Yo? Mm hmm? Hey are you coming? Yeah? Already did in your email discord DMS and x DMS and I just send it to you all right, love your brother bye. Yeah, sorry about that, y'all. Um. Yeah, but good morning y'all. How is everybody doing this morning? On this mhm? Yoh, halleen. Bobby's here, Good morning.
Speaker 2: Bobby, Good morning, Jack Hudson. How you're doing, sir?
Speaker 1: Hey, good morning. I just woke up. Yeah. I thought when you texted me, I thought you thought I was knew I was up or something.
Speaker 2: No, I actually had no idea I knew indeed what was going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, I was sick yesterday. Well I got too hot and the food in my in my stomach, the stuff is the stuff in my stomach, star was like sour and in.
Speaker 2: My stomach, say that again.
Speaker 1: The stuff in my stomach because when I was when I sleep, when I when I sleep.
Speaker 2: Did you say it was sour?
Speaker 1: Soured?
Speaker 2: Oh? Wait did you wake up with sour farts and verbs are what.
Speaker 1: Put? Oh?
Speaker 2: No, Oh that's horrible. That sucks.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm okay, Well that's good. Listen, I've I've I just It's the thing is, it's like I've had this done before. But did you hear that uh hated paneteer boyfriend gave her narkin before she died.
Speaker 2: Uh I didn't hear that, But yeah I was. I was looking into that a little well a couple of days ago, and yeah, it's an od is.
Speaker 1: Narkin is nark in the medicine that gives people that are ode in. Yeah, we're not medical professionals, guys. This is not medical of oz u. Huhm, No, it is not. We're not medical professionals. But in the lounge in your house, in your you're gonna be in your house. I always send to the line of Bobby.
Speaker 2: Appreciate that, But you only sent me the link. Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 1: Because just you not got Irk, the one that Jack and them hang out with. You hang out with the guy, the guy that a lot of them dude, he sucked around and found out yesterday.
Speaker 2: What happened there.
Speaker 1: He disrespected Chrissy Chrissy Mayor.
Speaker 3: No bb B, I don't even know who the fuck that is. I've heard that before. Yeah, big black boobs.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Why is it brain Bedder's banner. Oh she's the one that made my puzzles for me last year?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right. Yeah, how's Andrew doing?
Speaker 2: Supposedly fine? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm asking you because I'm asking you questions, asking you about it.
Speaker 2: I don't know. He doesn't really hear anymore.
Speaker 1: You're his co host.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know, I don't I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm sending stormylink. She says she's been at this. It said that she's been act the two hours ago. Well, yes, sir, Hey, yeez, hold on, Bobby, I got something for you. Hyeah, private chair, private chair. I need to uh tweet the liking, retweet this what private chat?
Speaker 4: Oh, there you go, I'll retweet it, motherfucker.
Speaker 2: There you go, retweeted.
Speaker 1: Retweet kid, you're doing in allowance today?
Speaker 2: I am I.
Speaker 1: Hope, I hope ev monks doesn't have a problem today like it did, like did Sunday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did a problem Sunday. Uh. I fixed that one. But by the time by the time I fixed it, I was just fucking I didn't even want to show I had.
Speaker 1: A problem all getting on ev Monk.
Speaker 2: The other day too, and then yesterday. Then yesterday I went and did a show and fucking Evan Monks said reconnecting twice and the second time it threw me out and I just got pissed off. So when I went back in, I just ended the show.
Speaker 1: Day that because you did an in the lounge, No, I was doing a late night finally happy three hundred, Well, thank you. That's not impressive. A lot of people do.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Yeah, it's impressive, Jake.
Speaker 1: I've done over almost twenty six hundred episodes on my spreaker.
Speaker 2: Naming it the same thing because I could say the same thing, Jake, I can say the same thing. I've done tons of shit, but having one thing reached three hundred, I think that's that's quite the milestone. M because I got my hand in a lot of things. They're numbered. Yeah, so yeah, pretty cool particol.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, But do you like mayonnaise?
Speaker 2: Do I like what may name mayonnaise? I don't know. My handphones fucked up? What's my phone?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: It feels like you might be low. I don't what.
Speaker 1: H kah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I think I got it to what it's supposed to be. Talk again? Yeah, okay, yeah, now I hear your yike. Must have turned my volume down quite a bit or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you were talking to Andrew?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it wasn't. What makes you think I was talking to Andrew? That boy's not right?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Well, so it's up? What's up?
Speaker 1: Cake? What's up? Back? Up?
Speaker 2: Another fucking a lot? Man? Just uh, just chilling with you right here, right now? You got your vando up there?
Speaker 1: Huh yeah, uh.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 1: Just cash up, brother. But I love a random night, uh huh uh huh. By the way, we guess what el Reblay is love? Hello? Yeah, Reblay is love.
Speaker 2: I don't know what she doing.
Speaker 1: See he's watching so the show's bedab one network.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know if I have that? Oh I do? Okay, yeah, so he started a while ago out I see he's watching watching mersh.
Speaker 1: You didn't guess who he's worthy Batman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't remember his name. Yeah, schmoll, schmull schmill. Ah, that's cool.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, you have COVID?
Speaker 5: Uh No, it's a smoker's cough. Rick's hoping on COVID And then I am smoking a cigarette right now, So.
Speaker 2: It t is what tis mister Hudson, Fat you do, Fat you do?
Speaker 1: Mh I heard, I heard. I heard Pineapple got rid of neck.
Speaker 2: That's what I heard too. I mean, I think that's the joke.
Speaker 1: By the way, there's only two people off right now, Yeah, me and me and Ellen Reeblay.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But I think I think what the real situation is is that Pineapple is just doing shows on a on a day that Nick can't be on with them, on the day that Nick can't be at times Showfuck do you do? Oh a slap y'all? Oh, oh slap jaw.
Speaker 1: By the way, I was gonna send you the link to uh who is Bobby's Angels? Flap Dog wants to know.
Speaker 2: Some lovely ladies? You support me, you know.
Speaker 1: Flapdog might not know. Yeah, By the way, so people think this is a real show. The last time last time raided me or lot redirected to me they were like, by the way, I was getting done with the blobbly nick character. Uh, Jim had the blobbly nick.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, Bobby Rick.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He he was in character the whole time. Unwhere on the on our show, he was in character the whole time. He wouldn't even break character when I want him to break character.
Speaker 2: Oh, who's who showed your show? Oh yeah, yeah, I mean everything's it's funny. Let him do it. I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: It's not funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not even close to accurate. I mean I've seen him do it the other day. I seen him do it the other day on that new version of The Lunatic Lounge, and he was like picking his nose. He was like, what, I don't pick my nose. I'm not known for that. That's sucking. That's Andrew Hey by the way, by the way, ah or Jay Hudson. Jesus Christ wants to know how are you? How are you? Jake?
Speaker 1: I'm okay. Slapjawn Wells the pie.
Speaker 2: He wants some pie.
Speaker 1: What what are plantains?
Speaker 2: I don't even know drake plantains. Let's ask Google that, Hey, Google, what are plantains?
Speaker 6: Starchey cooking bananas? That people fry, boil, or bake rather than eat raw. They have thicker skins and far less sugar than standard bananas.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: You don't know what plantains were?
Speaker 2: I mean I had a I've never had them.
Speaker 1: Well, I know, Alexa, who is Bobby Nick?
Speaker 2: You really want me to ask it? Then it probably won't. I think it's because other Bobby Nicks. Let's see who is Bobby Nick?
Speaker 6: You might mean Bobby Nick spelled without the K, the digital broadcaster behind and I see TV live and shows like Late Night with Bobby Nick and no Filter, referring to a public after musician Bobby Nicholson.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess it does know who I am.
Speaker 1: I think somebody uh done the AI.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's because I told it about myself or ask asking who is who is Jake Hudson? Okay, hey Google? Who is Jake Hudson.
Speaker 6: He most commonly refers to a fictional character, such as Steve Zon's college football court powers, or a fighter in the video game Urban Rain. It may also refer to Canadian pro hockey player Jacob Hudson or the indie singer song.
Speaker 2: Hold On, hold On, Hey, Google, who is Jake Housden.
Speaker 6: Several notable fictional characters share that name.
Speaker 2: Chad Powers No, he's a podcaster on YouTube.
Speaker 1: By the way, that's so for you.
Speaker 6: He is an indie YouTuber and podcaster who hosts Here's the Thing. His dreams frequently focus on pro wrestling a e W, n XT, TNA, Impact, njp W, alongside live hangouts and guest panels.
Speaker 2: Oh, there you go, it got you got you there, by.
Speaker 1: The way, I already got it. Yeah, here I search for myself. This Jay Content is a content creator, livestreamer, YouTuber, and writer who shares his experiences living with disabilities and building an aline community.
Speaker 2: There you go, there you are? You got her? You choose sub stack medium.
Speaker 1: Not a medium. I think I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think she are Oh look at this, look at this. Important note. There are instances where Jake Hudson's photos have been misused by scammers online. These images are often stolen and used in romance scams. What It's hard to recognize that any online interactions claiming to be him as in such contexts are not legitimate. Jack Huson's online presence spans multiple platforms, combining entertainment, personal storytelling, and advocate advocacy. Holy shit, Jake, have your wait a second. Has somebody made a fuck fake profile of you on like Grinder or something.
Speaker 1: I'm not even want to talk about that. There's another Jay Hudson, there's another Jay Husband. But hello Nick?
Speaker 2: Oh jee fucking could you see you? Sir?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sending you the link. We need to come up because Pineapple saying that he fired you again.
Speaker 2: Oh givement? Next said, uh JIP's comedy It is so unfunny. That is painful to watch. You're not wrong?
Speaker 1: What's up? The in house? The hen house? We got people in Texas now, Yeah.
Speaker 7: Cool, I'm a moron.
Speaker 2: Yes, you r and that's okay. That's okay, that's okay.
Speaker 1: You're by the way, your your friend is a potato. Your friend is a potato, Bobby Nick? Who what?
Speaker 2: Who's the potato?
Speaker 1: I thought you were a friend. As a Cardiff, we.
Speaker 2: Have not enemies of them. But I haven't talked to him in a long time.
Speaker 1: Oh, I keep I keep confusing you with el Hari Blade.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've ever talked to If I have, it was just briefly on Wendy's.
Speaker 1: Or No.
Speaker 2: I think he can't want to be, want to me one time?
Speaker 1: Just what? I love you? You love me?
Speaker 2: It?
Speaker 1: Does?
Speaker 2: I know you love me? I know you love me? Brother? Khy you think I'm sexy, don't you? There's a song out there, Jake, there's a song fibe or naked sexy dude, dude? Mhm, hey the hen Alice or is that the hanause Hige hoss in?
Speaker 1: The don't work for health?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 8: Um?
Speaker 2: Hm?
Speaker 1: I got sold for you? Brother?
Speaker 2: Ah kah, what you got? What you got? Mane? Mister Hasten, are you dear?
Speaker 1: I'm right here. Hold on, check your.
Speaker 2: DM check my DMS.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh not right now because I haven't said that yet.
Speaker 2: Oh well fuck mhm.
Speaker 1: Hm, I hope you like it. What is it? It's on Twitter?
Speaker 2: Oh uh huh oh, ship put a hoodie on my head. It's hilarious. What the fuck did he put a fucking.
Speaker 1: Please scorpio? Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh oh.
Speaker 1: Hey, Bobby, I'll tell us what Bobby.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's a pack of smokes, that's what it is. Oh my god, that is fucking hilarious.
Speaker 1: Your friends and the chat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got a downloads. Hold on a second, this is awesome. Why does it look like I've got an angry face though. It's like I'm pointing to giving you ship or something that's hilarious, and you've got this stunned cunt.
Speaker 9: Look on your face, like, oh my god, that's great.
Speaker 1: Ha ha ha.
Speaker 2: Hello, sweet Scopy you. Oh sorry, I'm laughing right now. Oh yeah, there you go. Yeah yeah yeah, h mm hmmm. So Jake, what are you doing today? Hello?
Speaker 1: Hold on, Sorry I am I'm trying to get try to get my upload mine.
Speaker 2: M hmmm. I see why it thinks I was pointing at you because I had a cigarette to my mouth, probably in your origin. Mm hmm. My cigarettes were on my belly.
Speaker 1: Yah.
Speaker 2: It's funny though.
Speaker 1: By the way, I just uploaded the bunt of stuff to the because I had to upload a bar.
Speaker 2: To the What where did you upload stuff to.
Speaker 1: Go to the discord?
Speaker 2: All to the discord? Well, let's go to the discord and look see what it is.
Speaker 1: The photo the pictures and pet picks discord? Uh part of the discord?
Speaker 2: Oh what which which discord?
Speaker 1: Discord?
Speaker 2: Oh? Your discord? But it's he said, oh pictures and pet picks. Okay, what uh huh, huh, what the fuck? Who's that? Old lady?
Speaker 1: That was Roxy Roxy gives you were doing the show yesterday?
Speaker 2: Oh lord? And who's everybody else here? Who's the big long one? There's girls and guys on there. I don't know you got another one like that? I see Carl, you said, christ and Adam. I don't know who anamis? Did chick? Just fucking leave this motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 2: Taker since.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm a lot of those pictures were done screenshots.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: I did one about Carl, Adam and Chris from who are these podcasts? The lone one, the one with the five people want it? That's side scrollers.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't even know.
Speaker 1: And the one the other one with me in Tony Reality.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got missed?
Speaker 1: Is that mom there?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, I have a step on what you're talking about?
Speaker 1: Huh his copy?
Speaker 2: Uh uh uh uh? Okay, did miss one? I want to see you? And uh that Tony guy you said?
Speaker 1: So the Scorpio is here, Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, Yeah.
Speaker 2: We did the whole thing. Oh oh is he Himways?
Speaker 1: No, I'm looking at the pictures of Fleet Scorpio. Oh no, what.
Speaker 2: Beautiful pictures of Fleet Scorpio.
Speaker 1: Mm looking at her YouTube page? Oh, don't judge me.
Speaker 2: I know it's beautiful, just.
Speaker 1: Married.
Speaker 2: Well, don't moan you know and say you're looking at pictures of scorpio. Jesus, that's what I heard. I mean, I can it broke man?
Speaker 1: Ah?
Speaker 2: Sorry, what was your hemorrhoids? So, Jake, what fuck you doing today? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yes, please groupio. She has a hunt on her channel. She has one hundred and twenty nine thousand views. Noise, we have more views than her.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean she doesn't have that much stuff going on on there.
Speaker 1: Oh sick, what I just I just just what? Look it's the chat.
Speaker 2: Oh there you go. There you got sweet Scorpios YouTube in there. It's nice. Everybody can follow.
Speaker 1: I just put the link in the chat.
Speaker 2: Yes you did. You can luck with that. Oh there you get your porn blocker? Ready?
Speaker 1: Okay, h you wanna hear some mosic? I want to hear.
Speaker 2: I have a okay, yeah, let's.
Speaker 10: Go empt and you pick up the phone. I got a mic dance hot in the studio of my own. You roasted the woke you bear read that hacks that comes fit some foure on the Hudson, the tack, no scripts, no fissures, just pure and cut go, we'll talk chicks, ticks and how the world's gone cold?
Speaker 7: Have you been killing the soula since the Owen eight days?
Speaker 10: Compound me the legend setting podcasts ablaze. But Jay Hudson's calling from the us of They time to swing by.
Speaker 2: A big man. Don't make me big all day?
Speaker 8: Come on, come here, come on myself.
Speaker 7: We'll drink some beers and at the good times.
Speaker 2: Don't come, don't treat here.
Speaker 10: Episode, leave them.
Speaker 1: But what's up? Guys? Welcome to the show. Welcome to the show, to the.
Speaker 2: Show, guys, Welcome.
Speaker 1: To the show.
Speaker 2: Show guys. How are you doing today?
Speaker 1: I'm a moron?
Speaker 2: Yes, you wantred ink? Be going? Moron? I think there's smoke outside? Jesus Christ, what the fuck is going on here?
Speaker 1: You don't live in BC.
Speaker 2: I ain't living Alberta. What the fuck? I don't want to make value meals Jesus, Oh God, damn it.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Can let's see here? What day is it is? Fucking Saturday? Yeah, I don't know. I don't say anything about smoke, but well there is so yeah, smoking conditions in the afternoon, then part of the cloudy in the evening. Yeah, yeah, it's definitely smoking out there. Mm hmmm, because you can see like a tinge of like I don't know, it's like apocalyptic, apocalyptic thing.
Speaker 1: So what do you do?
Speaker 2: What do you do?
Speaker 1: Huh? What do you do?
Speaker 2: Mister Hudson? Kay, mister Hudson, are you there?
Speaker 1: Kah?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh oh we got a special surprise?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: Is this the real Roberts Bond? What's going on?
Speaker 7: Guys? Hear me dingle Berty.
Speaker 2: That's him?
Speaker 1: I don't think that's him. It's me.
Speaker 7: Hang on a second, I gotta pause YouTube.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's not.
Speaker 7: Yep, that's me.
Speaker 2: Brother.
Speaker 7: You want to only you know my voice by now?
Speaker 1: Bro? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't you know how the Roberts fan you You.
Speaker 7: Actually emailed me the link recently, but since you put it in the chat for just anyone, I clicked that one instead.
Speaker 2: Actually streaming stream Yard has a new link every time.
Speaker 4: Oh does it?
Speaker 2: Okay? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Okay, good to know.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I think so Jake used the stream stream yard and is the pea cut I think he used the stream yard as well, right, yeah, because he sends me a different link or he sends me something every day. I never compared it like if it's similar or not, but obviously it's not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so sous rumbles and restream does the same link. Every time you have to clear it. You have to. You have to remind yourself, you have.
Speaker 7: To what's what's restream? Is that another platform?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, does anyone music? I've never heard of it. I don't think I've ever heard of it, So it is not going anymore. I've guaranteed you've used you've used ship that not another soul in the world knows. You're the fucking king of lengths, man, so I can understand why you accidentally posted the wrong one in the chat. If I had there's you have more lengths than my fucking state has counties. Bobby. I think something's fucking wrong with.
Speaker 2: Me, Dude.
Speaker 7: I think I am like kind of turning into Jake and away because I was awake twenty seven hours and I slept three That that's not right, man, that enormously.
Speaker 1: I wasn't sleep slip from twelve twelve ten pm.
Speaker 7: Oh never mind that, dude, I can't sleep from a fraction of that. I said today we'll go and you know what, the kids didn't wake me up, and they're fucking banging around upstairs because I have to hibernate in the morning and get away from everyone to sleep. No one woke me up. I just fucking woke up. That was even smoking pot for the first time in three fucking months. I'm talking strong, strong, shit dude. And I took a half a sleep pill three hours. That is not normal. And I'm awake, like I'm gonna need to nap at some point, like after we're done jamming, I'm gonna try to, you know, steal an hour or maybe even two if there's a god. But tell me why, Like give me your theory on that, Like why am I not sleeping? Like I've always had trouble sleeping, but it's worse now than it's fucking ever been.
Speaker 1: I didn't think you're I didn't get your getting ready for your new job.
Speaker 7: Well I'm back to it. But you're not wrong, Jake, Like that has to factor in. But yesterday I didn't need to be up until I don't know, maybe six forty five. I was awake at four. Why the fuck awake? I listen in the music for three hours before I started working.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wonder if you's just not like, uh, it's more on the edge.
Speaker 7: I must be, but dude, be in a wait and I was on my feet, like I got my ass handed to me last night. We opened that news store. Plus there was racist locally, so people don't, you know, want to eat. It's a fucking track because they it's ship dude, be it's overpriced. So they come, you know, and get I don't really like the food where I'm at, but I guess if I didn't work there, i'd probably like it better. So people just flock there. This is a little hillbilly town. They earned a lot of options. I mean, we got fucking pounded, but they you know what, they have a bar this place, which I wasn't expecting, Like I heard it was going to be a bar, but I thought it was going to be like beer and wine. But man, they got all kinds of shit. I was like, hey, I used to bartend. I had three certificates in mixology, and they immediately put me on, so I was I was on bar, like, yeah, that was nice because fuck that kitchen shit, dude, It's yeah, It's just my brain is too relaxed at this point to remember.
Speaker 2: Did the bartending go better for you?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I would say so, I mean, it's a lot to learn too, but I just think it's more my wheelhouse. I hope the.
Speaker 1: Readi's comments.
Speaker 2: I couldn't hear you, he said. He's Oh g says careful, Jake, this might not be the real fun. This might be you doing one of his hilarious Charactersi's not this good.
Speaker 7: That would take some real Vanrolicus work, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he but here's the thing. But the thing is he's working in a hospital. Oh and by the way, he that wasn't his wife, that was his fiance.
Speaker 7: What are you talking about. I don't think he was ever marriage.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 1: Bobby said something on so earlier a couple of weeks ago about jib and you just want to correct him about something. You're gonna own him and his fiance owned the pet thing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that was how I knew it too. I mean, I'm not speaking out of school here. He's you know, said it on on streams before. But that's how always how I knew it too. Yeah, but Jaker, you gotta come jam with us in a little while. While I'm in insomnia, like I'm rapid aging, dude, I look in the mirror and it's fucking terrifying. That's why I cut myself shaving so often, is because I turned the lights out so I don't have to look at it. What you see that photo of me? Like, dude, I don't even know that guy anymore. Like I've ran laps around him in age wise.
Speaker 1: Hey, By the way, the Scorpios got a song I want to listen to. Can we play She's still in the chat?
Speaker 7: Or did she take off? She said that she has one hundred and twenty nine thousand views. Well a thousand of those are for me from last week. Like it's almost it's so yeah, play it. It's almost fucking criminal. How hot that chick is? Like, it's it's just wrong.
Speaker 1: She is hot?
Speaker 7: Uh huh, you set a mouthful there. She was on with you, Bobby last week. That she fucking stole the show, is what happened?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Can we play this a sweet corporate video?
Speaker 7: Play whatever? Bro, I can't see the chat, like I'm on my phone, cou Streamyard, you can actually be on your phone and do this.
Speaker 1: Oh is here this step one? I don't know this person's Uh, I'm not I'm not.
Speaker 7: Ban yay check your cash app it wasn't much, but I had a couple of dollars balance and I sent it to you, so go look at it. There was nothing else, you know, what was I going to do with it? So I just gave it to you.
Speaker 1: I just want to let you know that you just you just I think you just paid my Google my Google one for one of my accounts. Thinks.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, kids is five or no. One terrifyte two terrifytes.
Speaker 1: You know, were one for the month.
Speaker 7: Well, while you gave terrifies, I'm going to officially start building my credits up today. Oh sh and it'll be a weekly thing until I'm laid off again. Yeah, and we'll just chase our tail and I'll build it up and hopefully I'll get enough of them to get me through the summer like I did this time. I kind of map that out fairly well, Bobby, because I'm at like what one ninety eight, So I did good.
Speaker 9: I did.
Speaker 7: I did gift a few subs, So if I wouldn't have gifted any it would have been pretty fucking close, dude. I would have had that guest from like seven thirty nine down to zero. Like that's I've always been pretty good with numbers. I'm not good at a lot of things, but I have number.
Speaker 1: Here you go, this is the song that we want to listen to. Uh, it's it's made. I think Canadian girl made this by its sweet corpoo. All right here you are, sweets.
Speaker 8: Gonna be up in the building, sugar lips poison in the selling cool kids circle.
Speaker 7: And she's like to you don't know what nesting?
Speaker 8: No sweet ask Kenny and the petty cherry glassalize only beauty glass from it the wrong way and a fairy too. Princess walk thinks back, big ring so loud, sing, didn't text back, but that signs still the time more blowing up line. She a good girl to you push the line her little tilt when you waste her time. You can play cue, you can play to go around, find out quick and west, go lit bye, even a night cool for the body. Shots on me because you can't belave mister sweet. Stop being sugardnessting crown on my little queen.
Speaker 2: You try to blame me.
Speaker 8: That's too live.
Speaker 7: One strike to strike back.
Speaker 8: Bye, Princess by a bit of time, eat dress of voice, tick pleas no stress of the cool kids, crown my side, didn't even try.
Speaker 6: That's just my life.
Speaker 8: Pray deep face, but the mind too slick talk. That ship disappears so quick if you look along your best and friend. If you fake, that's a fucked up. Don't guess like, don't twist my name. I see straight through.
Speaker 7: All your games. Tend me nice summer.
Speaker 8: Let it like coming one side, cut off your side, sweets copy, listen by.
Speaker 7: But you don't have to apologize at all.
Speaker 2: We're all enjoying it very much. Jake, Yes, little queen trying.
Speaker 8: To blame me, that's so light. One strike to strike bye bye. I'm a bit what a sign costal heart. I'm that's so sweet, but I don't plain.
Speaker 7: I say that suck me over play that price.
Speaker 8: But don't lead you both.
Speaker 1: You just met.
Speaker 7: Pray you never see me.
Speaker 8: Sell me your tail boat tap tap tap tap tap Sweet Scopyo lint and my angel bolt like cool for boys on leave a class.
Speaker 2: You won't read the police.
Speaker 7: We swore three sugar and sink brown on my head. Little queen trying to play.
Speaker 11: Me, that's a live one strike to strike back bye, baas first.
Speaker 8: Burst past.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 7: That's Jacob was one of the best decisions you've made in a long time.
Speaker 8: Brother.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I agree, Scorpio. You want me to take you to an island sometime, I can't. I can't promise you you're going to see much of it, but we'll still go. Oh, I can't tell if she's tall or short.
Speaker 2: That's a question. I don't know.
Speaker 7: I mean, not that it matters. I just curiosity because Jen, like Jen's a tall girl. She fucking would tower over me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it would be like when Mike Tyson fought Lennox Lewis, Like Lewis had like a fucking massive plus Tyson was shot at the end of his career. Now I say it was at the end of his career. That was an O two when we saw him fight what two three years ago? Now, that was a bullshit, you know, Like well, I mean that was it wasn't even like I don't think that match, if I'm not mistaken. Was that on their records or was it an amateur exhibition fight? Which majority of these old heads, majority of these old heads, when they fight, it's not on their pro record now like many pakiaw and Floyd Mayweather apparently trying to fight again, and I guess that would be on their records, but they're both in their like fifties by now.
Speaker 2: It's there. Was Tyson's last fight on his pro record now.
Speaker 6: Jake Paul Tyson lost to be a unanimous decision on November fifteenth, twenty four, bringing his official professional record to fifty to seven.
Speaker 1: Okay it was it was yeah, yeah, yep, yep.
Speaker 7: I mean yeah, like he's he's like in your fifties, is like in your eighties in the boxing ring, so real. His reflex is like I always you have to be as the second floorer, and you just like the last thing to go is your power. You always have that. You just can't time it the way you could before. You don't have that fearless, like fucking balls to the wall mentality because he's been knocked out several times, like Lewis knocked him out. A couple of other guys that had no business even being in the ring with him knocked him out because he just was shut you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but I don't know, I have a funny fucking feeling that shit was great.
Speaker 1: By the way, are you by the way, I got a question, are you going to do in the lounge in a few minutes. He sure is.
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 1: By the way, I thought you did a great job on Bobby Threean's twenty four hour stream.
Speaker 7: Dude, you had me laughing at work. I snuck away. I barely. I barely earned an hour of my eight hours pay because I just couldn't get enough of the shift that was out of your mouth.
Speaker 1: You dude.
Speaker 7: I love Bobby's streaming too, but you guys are very different in how you do things, and you you if you make me laugh more than more than a lot of people do, so that's a compliment. He's a charismatic guy.
Speaker 1: You know. The thing is, but I'm mad I made so many I means because.
Speaker 7: All you gotta do is focus on moving forward and doing better. You can't go back and change anything, but you can show people that you're trying, you know what I mean. If you feel yourself getting fucked off, hit the mute button or just then the stream before you go off on someone. You are just just you don't have to do any of these things, but you know, just you try to grow as a person. Even though Bobby and I are fuck, we're closing on fifty at this point. We can still become better people. We're a lot older than you, but ye's just blowing up at the smallest ship. I can't believe I'll be I'll be forty seven in a little over a month, and what you'll be forty eight in November?
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, forty five pretty crazy. I'm thirty three.
Speaker 7: That's right, thirty three therapy. But your birthday? Don't tell me, Jake, July July thirty is that twenty eighth? Okay, that's close, So you celebrate for two weeks. Thought be any of those days some electric shock therapy, but you might want to like, this is just deny, This is just an idea locked therapy. You hearing me for coock therapy.
Speaker 2: I think he's too busy playing with his buttons.
Speaker 7: I was gonna say, when you're done hitting that button, I'll give you a suggestion. Maybe. I mean, your wish list is impressive and quite extensive. Maybe take Satan's toe off and put it and put a toilet seat on. They're probably the same price. I think Satan's toe is thirteen dollars and you can get a toilet seed for like fifteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jake, you should get you should just you should have seed buddy.
Speaker 7: I would buy you a new one, but you would have to agree to hanging the old one on the wall. Like I said, liked that way when you walk around, Yeah, that way. Whenever you walk her peace around your place, I'll see it in the background and that would make me laugh. And I like when you make me laugh.
Speaker 1: Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, Babby, Babby, Babby, Babby bad.
Speaker 7: Yeah sake, remember when she used to do that a lot. Wendy did it too, there.
Speaker 2: Bobby, Oh yeah, oh, Gie momently makes us I turned forty eight too soon? Crazy? How close an age the three of us are. Yeah, for real, dude, it is.
Speaker 1: It is crazy.
Speaker 7: Mandy diff is right there too, same she graduated the same year I did.
Speaker 2: M Yep, you guys are old.
Speaker 1: We are.
Speaker 2: But I feel like I'm not denying that. No.
Speaker 1: By the way, a couple of years ago, you had me make a birthday video for your daughter. You did, you did?
Speaker 7: I remember that? Man out of her she started talking again, like six eight months later, she came. But no, that was the kind gesture of you, bro so and I tipped you for it, so it all had worked out for everyone. It was a win win. What I told him that you were gonna come and stay with us. I said, this is gonna be our house guest. And you haven't come yet, So you need to get yourself up on the northeast. And you gotta ude, you gotta, you gotta place the sleep if you visit Pennsylvania, dude, I would absolutely put you up.
Speaker 1: It's fun. I gotta.
Speaker 2: I gotta ask you what their reaction.
Speaker 7: Was when they were captivated. Well, they were like, they were like, are you fucking serious? And I was like, you know, I wouldn't roll I said, I wouldn't roll it out.
Speaker 1: I would.
Speaker 7: I would throw the red carpet on for you, man, I would take you out for a steak dinner. I would do whatever. We would. We would have to we would have to stream a lot of it just because it would be fucking gold content.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but by the way, it also yeah, but the way. And also if I come to Pennsylvania, I know a lot of I know I might have to go to New Jersey too to see uh the d D and Bob and others.
Speaker 7: There you go, that's not that's not that far from here.
Speaker 1: And also I might go to Pottstown and see where they filmed the Potstown where you could go up to.
Speaker 7: Like, uh, I'm not sure if it's Vermont or Massachusetts and you can visit your power taker. I think that's where he's at, somewhere up there in the area. Yeah, I think he's in the New England area. I'm not trying to dalson, but together I think he said that four. That's a huge area that could be anywhere he could be. There's like five New England states, so it could be any of them. They're all small, very small.
Speaker 1: Oh Jesus. I mentioned the toilet of the toilette and I thought was going to kill the neck.
Speaker 7: Did you see when Jake was on and he took the camera in the bathroom?
Speaker 1: Dude, I was.
Speaker 7: Fucking dying, like I was tackling like a child. I was laughing so hard. I was like, wait to go, Jake. Remember I put it in the chat and b f steadvoices in the Glory right now because he's a big fan of Jake.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Every time I see him go in the bathroom with his camera, it's shocked. Every time.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh yeah.
Speaker 7: As soon as I see him heading that way, I'm like, do it? Do it.
Speaker 2: Do it?
Speaker 7: Take her bf stead, Jake, you push that thing when you feel touching your ass teeks. So plus, that's one of the better sound drops he has. Whenever that twang comes on and you hear Jake, Hey, guys. By the way, I love that shit. He played it probably thirty times that night of the twenty four hour stream. I'm like, keep hitting it, keep fitting it.
Speaker 1: By the way, we have a new person in the chat, Mary Jane is in the chair. What's up?
Speaker 2: Maybe Jane live?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, there we go over there.
Speaker 1: They played Fortnite?
Speaker 2: Oh really?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 7: Things still big? I remember, like when I was working in one of the schools, I remember all the kids were fucking talking about that. That's been a few years, but.
Speaker 1: No, wonder man, Je.
Speaker 7: Bobby, do you see what I say? You that thing about in utero or I'm sorry her.
Speaker 2: I haven't watched it yet, but yeah, yeah, check that.
Speaker 7: Out whenever you get a chance. That's like that. That's such a good podcast because it's just it's all about songwriting, you know. They they don't really talk about dear and rigs and ship because it's just it's nerd now pretty deep. A lot of people don't know any of that stuff. But they talk about the lyrics and like inspiration and if it's biographical or autobiographical, and I just love it, so you know it's not there.
Speaker 2: I remember, did dimension the fact that Courtney Love claims that that song is about her vagina?
Speaker 7: You know what, it's a couple of years old. I don't remember because I just saw it as I was scrolling through his looks today. It's like, oh, Bobby, because I was going to send you Rachel Bullen talking about I remember you, but I was like, now, I he'll enjoy the Kurt one a lot more so I sent you there too. Bad He's not there to fucking ask these questions too. But you know they give their perspectives on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, buddy, I you know, I think. But the way in a few minutes, Bobby's got to run off. You need to be uh about like.
Speaker 7: I'll be, Jake. I'll be in the waiting room when before he comes in. I like to be the first one in, last one out, how about it?
Speaker 1: But do you ever uh do you have it set up?
Speaker 7: I think he does, Jake. I have twenty one fucking songs, lock and loaded. Yeah, I don't fuck her oud. Man, if we're gonna do it, I want to at least have an hour of my block. And plus that gives him an hour where people can like jump in and you know, if they want to, he has an hour time to like play my ship where other people can get in there and add to the queue. That's part of my reasoning too. I'm not gonna drag him on there to play fucking three songs, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Actually it's good because it makes sure that even if nobody else participates, it at least gives it a lengthy right you.
Speaker 7: Know that way, if we're gonna hang, we can hang for a bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah probably, I am.
Speaker 1: Where's that you were streaming on YouTube? But you don't.
Speaker 7: I don't think they would appreciate that, Jake.
Speaker 2: I tried. I tried when I first began. That's hill no longer exists. It didn't after like a week or so.
Speaker 1: By the way, Uh, Pete Hut is here.
Speaker 7: He must have ended his I saw it.
Speaker 1: He was.
Speaker 7: You know, I was on with him a little bit yesterday. But you heard that, Bobby, because you were in a.
Speaker 2: Check Yeah yeah, see here, Oh Jake for posted in the lounge.
Speaker 7: There you go, good looking out, Jake.
Speaker 1: He is still love.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he's still live.
Speaker 7: He's tearing a page out of Jen's book. I'll see her and chats and I'm like, isn't she on a show or isn't she live or something. I'm like, oh, yeah, she is. She's just distracted.
Speaker 2: And I was like, I was the fuck the other night.
Speaker 7: It was funny. You're like, you're watching another stream right now, and she's like.
Speaker 2: Uh no not.
Speaker 1: How did you know that she was?
Speaker 7: Because I was like literally watching her like on a panel, and I clicked away and saw something else, and I saw her fucking chatting, and I'm like, goes, she goes.
Speaker 1: W e c w.
Speaker 2: Pc W. I think you're saying, what's that?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Peaunt, uh what is it?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, do you still do that? I can't remember.
Speaker 2: I think he's playing on starting him back up again?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, why am I up to your chair? And I can't because I have to make subscribers.
Speaker 7: What Jake, you haven't blocked me in like quite a few months, so I see right, I'll give credit words. Still, you're you've given me a seventeenth wrench. You haven't taken that from me yet, so that's positive.
Speaker 12: So it's all by the way, Rob, Yeah, Rob, yep, sorry, I hear the culture robe.
Speaker 7: No, you can call me Rob or Robert. Either one works.
Speaker 1: Go ahead.
Speaker 7: What are you gonna say?
Speaker 1: By the way, if anyone that does want to join the my discord, do you pose some lit Ship in there?
Speaker 7: Lit Ship?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 7: Remember the band Lit? I forget the songs they had, but they were pretty good.
Speaker 1: We just listened to a song.
Speaker 2: We did, yep, we did, and the.
Speaker 7: Visual on it was better than the song.
Speaker 1: Uh mar oh.
Speaker 7: I told her I saw her in one of your chats, Bobby and I I said, you stole the show last night, and she said thank you. I said, I'm only speaking for every man that saw it as well.
Speaker 1: So yeah, she looks awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah she.
Speaker 7: I don't know if she's in the modeling business, but she probably should be. She probably should be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he says, you should wrestled Jake and Boston Jake all the time. Quite the rememory in pc W. We battled for that European Championship many times, kept that mid card alive. That's right.
Speaker 1: Fuck yeah, oh yeah, I'm a moron.
Speaker 7: Nick h Nick I love his fucking content. Man, he puts out some good ship.
Speaker 2: He does. He does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, by the way, I want to say that we do need to wrap it up soon because you gotta go.
Speaker 7: He is he still making money off your name, like your song says, because he you know, he shouldn't. He should share a little of that with you. So what I said was also, h.
Speaker 2: Jake, you got to find those no Filter disc tracks and the Bobby Nick disstracks. You got to send them all to me.
Speaker 1: I didn't never saved them.
Speaker 2: God damn it.
Speaker 7: I can't believe he cleared his block list off. Tell me that was it over or under five hundred people?
Speaker 4: Hm?
Speaker 7: Hmm, I mean there was, Yeah, there was a few.
Speaker 1: It was a few. But but by the way, Jid might have blocked a few people. Yeah, because I got that whole.
Speaker 7: Oh, Jake, don't stir the pot, man, you know, that's that's good advice. Well, I mean whatever, we all feel the way we feel about people, but you know, try to try to gravitate towards positive times. It's good for your mindset.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Discovery says she's even been blocked a few times.
Speaker 7: What the fuck, Jake, Jake, my lord brother, like I would give you am all again on like ninety percent of them. There was just a bad day. Maybe they said the wrong thing, but you can't block something that freaking gorgeous. Like I don't care she calls you the N word. You just you say thank you when she does.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 7: She can.
Speaker 2: Have another, right I'll take.
Speaker 7: While I'll take another. Please, Yes, you can punch me in the balls again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I just want to what do they hold on?
Speaker 2: What do they say? I'd eat ship out of her corn just as they had a meal with her.
Speaker 7: I said, like when it when it? When a chick is like you know, a ten or close to it. I've said, you know what, I wouldn't even make her shower after playing tennis in at Florida humidity for three hours.
Speaker 1: By the way, this show is a little vulgar, by the way, the reason why.
Speaker 7: I have the well, we're a little bit vulgar than individuals.
Speaker 2: We definitely are.
Speaker 7: That's okay, It's amazing. It is okay because all these hot girls that want to hang out with this scorpio my abby, Like there's there's amy, there's there's plenty of them, Like I don't know why again, but they do for whatever reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, you wouldn't think there'll be so many who is still with us?
Speaker 7: He did of the ship that set on panel, the ship that I write in the chat, and I just fucking do it for my own amusement. I never like directed it anyone. I just like to see if it gets any reactions, that's all.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we even have girls who want to hang on panel. It's weird.
Speaker 7: Yeah right, they sacrifice hours of their beauty sleep, you know, to hang with us suppleheads.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, by the way, I just want to tell you this. We do gott to wrap it up soon because yeah, well we are in the lounge soon.
Speaker 2: In loud, I just.
Speaker 7: Wanted to up on. Bobby told me it was on because I was giving him a courtesy call, and I was like, oh cool, say hello to both of these guys.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, I'm already waiting.
Speaker 7: Jake, we're gonna we're gonna be spinning the wheel on Wednesday, because we got it. We're gonna be We're gonna be doing a new album soon. And there's three left on wheels, so you should definitely tune in Wednesday, well and today. But so you'll get to see me on for five to ten minutes for Bobby on Wednesday. Yeah, what about what album? Well, it's either gonna be Rancid, Right, there's Rancid, and I'll come to Wolves, Less than Jake Keller, Rockview and Bad Religion. Uh not recipe for Hate, but it's stranger than fiction. So those are albums are from ninety five, ninety eight, and uh ninety four for the three years.
Speaker 1: Day I am, but you know, I want to say thank you for right.
Speaker 7: No, but by the way, I'm saying that Bobby has the undertaking of helping me go through a list of like one hundred and twenty live sets and we're gonna compile it down to like ten or fifteen for a new wheel once we're done with these three albums. So we got some time for that. But like, I'm gonna have to screenshot a bunch of fucking photos because I don't think you can click on my playlist, can you? Like only I can probably do.
Speaker 2: That, right, Yeah, I don't. I don't know how that would work, and I.
Speaker 7: Just been saving them as I go, Like, there's probably some in there. I did edit it not long ago, but there might be some that I can get rid of, but I just you know, I don't even care. We can put a little an ACBC set on there, I don't give a shit like you know that that would file me.
Speaker 1: How about a little bit, how about some Led Zeppelin.
Speaker 7: I don't know if they're gonna make the final cut, but I wouldn't like be against it. I I like led that one. That's a possibility.
Speaker 1: Only one person is still a lot from Z Top and that is mister Billy Gibbons.
Speaker 7: That is correct. Now, there won't be any country music on it, Jake, I'm sure you like that. That's just you know, I respect its place in music, and there's got a massive fan call it like following, but it's just it's not for me. Excuse me, different, different by the way, By the way, by the way, here's the thing. You're fucking blocked. Go fuck yourself.
Speaker 2: I love you, by the way.
Speaker 7: Good Bobby Nick is awesome at what he does. And that's not opinion, that's fact.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I got that video just the other day.
Speaker 7: Did he make one? I didn't, I didn't see. I got I got one too about a year ago. He did one for me.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's ever actually done one for me before.
Speaker 7: I was flattered. What about Bobby, I've seen that Bobby has played that Nick is six. Yeah, I'm gonna use I'm gonna use all my remaining credits, so I'm gonna have him just play that like on a loop. All right, you're gonna are you gonna come tune into into Wounds or are you gonna be doing other things?
Speaker 1: Jake?
Speaker 2: You still got two credits, you know that, right?
Speaker 7: Yeah, jump in before me play play your two credits before he gets to my playlist. I gotta work again tonight, so I don't know how many people you're gonna get, but if you can get me done by like seven pm, that'd be bitching.
Speaker 2: All right. Well, so far I have nothing nobody else.
Speaker 7: So I don't mind going early either, just so you don't have to worry about that.
Speaker 1: By the way, By the way, I just want to let you.
Speaker 7: Know that, let me set up, and if I do go early, you know I'll still stick around. I ain't because I ain't the guide that has to hear his music and then out the door. But then I'm back in your chat a half hour after that. Anyway, So I never.
Speaker 2: Understand that's why I appreciate you because you're you're there for.
Speaker 7: The long haul, first one in, last one out. I remember you saying that before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, by the way, by the way, can I.
Speaker 13: Can to your by the way, you sure can, by the way with songs? Yeah, well actually, by the way, I want to be surprised.
Speaker 2: Well, don't tell anybody. Don't tell anybody.
Speaker 7: Like if you post the links in the chat, I won't click on them because I like the surprise elements. I don't think really anybody sends them in the chat anymore. Like it's been a while since. I I mean, I think the chunks does. But other than that, I don't.
Speaker 2: Other than them, I don't really know.
Speaker 7: Now, I saw that you have a tab on your uh it took me. It took me three years to figure out Discord, but I saw you have a tab for music requests. If people do that ship.
Speaker 2: There, you know, it kind of it was. It was a thing for like a long time and then it just kind of died.
Speaker 7: So no one does.
Speaker 2: No one does anymore. Yeah, they will. They usually send them to send them fee in the d ms and like on Twitter on Twitter, on Discord, I've had I've had to stop getting most people to send me dms and on Facebook because I can't fucking I don't know. Links won't show up for a lot of people, but for some people they will. For Jam they will, for Peacant they will. I don't know the problem with those two.
Speaker 7: Not only was I the only person texting you hang on real quick, texting you request, but am I also the only one emailing them as well?
Speaker 2: There's one other person who emails Yeah.
Speaker 1: All right, I got my two requests.
Speaker 7: I got my tofore you go and a boy Jacob Noise. I got it's a profitable day for you, Jake. You made two bucks plus you had two free credits, so good things for company.
Speaker 2: Twos Noise, Yes, where did you send them? Jake? Did you send them?
Speaker 1: To order?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: I got? I got a little bit of uh got two cold the inappropriate.
Speaker 7: You're allowed to send inappropriate songs?
Speaker 1: You are so one one one actually one was all the Celebrity Pick Club. The other one was the backup band for Chris.
Speaker 7: A celebrity pick Club.
Speaker 6: Damn.
Speaker 7: I remember watching that in the mid to late two thousands when it was like a thing. I remember, young m I'm not going.
Speaker 1: To tell you what song it is, but it's the Cleats t jud song.
Speaker 7: Okay, but I'm still is he gonna say, I want I'm Frankie. I want to link right now. A lot of practicing what I liked how the first time he told him before you did, uh, A lot of practicing. I remember whenever you told him, like the panel it's not a panel show before.
Speaker 2: A lot of practicing.
Speaker 7: Do you remember that, Bobby you said, you said, Frankie, this isn't a before you.
Speaker 2: I don't know he's saying I have to practice something.
Speaker 7: But do you remember that you were like, Frankie, this isn't a panel show, and like he was doing it again. Something about that particular that particular demographic is always very intent.
Speaker 1: By the way, you will hear some funny Franky it's freaky time, Franky time, let's stay.
Speaker 2: Line, freaky time, break time, Frankie time.
Speaker 7: Frank it's probably on act. He probably freaking swims into Pu tang. He probably once he gets he probably.
Speaker 1: Because hey, guys, I think Tom, we got about three you got seven minutes until in the bound.
Speaker 7: In the lounge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in the lounge, motherfuckers.
Speaker 7: Fuck yeah, ding ding dings fun coming in doodle pain passing out?
Speaker 4: Is he is?
Speaker 7: He passed out more times than Kyoto and Jerry.
Speaker 1: He was fucking what. We were working with him on Jack's Pedal one night.
Speaker 2: Oh man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think it's hey, hey, guys, that's pause for you. Guys.
Speaker 7: Are you gonna fart into the microphone?
Speaker 2: What's your surprise, Jake,