Speaker 1: Big Food and beyond.
Speaker 2: With Cliff and Bubo. These guys are your favor It's so like Shay subscribe and raid it five.
Speaker 3: Start shot and me.
Speaker 2: Rights on yesterday and listening, oh watching Lin always keep it's watching.
Speaker 1: And now your host's Cliff Berrickman and James Boobo.
Speaker 2: Fay, Hey Bobs, how you doing man?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 5: You know, just looking at the calendar, I realized it's twenty four year anniversary in three days from my first for sure, Bigfoot and counter out there in bald Hills.
Speaker 2: Really twenty four years ago, in three days from now. So wait, today's May eighteenth, So it's May twenty.
Speaker 4: First, yep.
Speaker 5: And then my big setting was like four or five days after that, five days after that. I think you're like something about a week away from my first official sighting twenty fourth year anniversar. But it seems like just a couple of years ago.
Speaker 2: Wow, Yeah, I bet it does. I bet it does. Time flies, especially as we get older. Huh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was still recent when I when I met you, it seemed like it had just happened, you know, like I was like, just a couple of years ago, this happened here, and then that's over twenty years now.
Speaker 2: I remember when I remember when that happened. Actually I don't. I don't even know if I I don't think I knew you yet, but I remember it's like, there's no way that somebody ran into a big foot while you were in the car looking for one. It's because you know, Fredis was in the car, not that Rey far. It's like there's no way. While on the radio, Oh come on, and then go figure, I'd meet the people involved and it's like, oh, yeah, they actually did. How crazy is that?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 5: That was one of the things when we saw it, like we were so hesitant to call it in, was that like, dude, we're on that sightings radio show with Jeff France or Fredis was.
Speaker 4: We were on the radio with him Milwaukee.
Speaker 5: I was just like when I was calling in him, I was like, just so has it to say like what we saw because it just sounded so nute, Like what's the odds?
Speaker 4: This just sounds so phony.
Speaker 2: Do you ever get a copy of that radio show?
Speaker 4: It was on the air. I don't know what happened to it.
Speaker 5: I used to have a copy somewhere on cassette tape. I had a copy of it, but I don't know. I don't and it was online and you couldn't get it online anymore. I don't know what happened to I think it's just gone as yet Jeff Frent's sightings it would have been yeah, May twenty, two thousand and one.
Speaker 2: I hope maybe some of our internet saluts can go find that in gift Bobo. With that, that'd be fantastic.
Speaker 4: I'll see if I can find it. That'd be cool to hear.
Speaker 2: That'd be rad it'd be totally cool. Nice. Well, happy anniversary in a couple of days. Thank you, You're welcome. Thank you for seeing the bigfoot?
Speaker 4: Is this the picture on a regular?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: This is regular? Is reagular? We have a guest waiting in the wing. Should we go ahead and bring him in?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I can't wait to talk to him. I love this guy.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, now let's move on to our guest. This guy's been big footing pretty much forever as far as I'm concerned. He's one of the main features in Kentucky bigfoot area. Guy just tons and tons of experience, and now he's putting on a conference which is going to be at the end of this month. Actually at the end of the week, if I understand when this is going to be released, on May thirty thirty first, he's going to be hosting the Red River Gorge Bigfoot Festival. So here's our guest, the levely and talented Charlie Raymond. Charlie, how you doing. Man, it's great to have me back on Bigfoot and beyond. Charlie, howdy.
Speaker 3: I'm excited to be back. And yeah, Cliff, you should know when when this festival festival occurs, because you are one of our presenters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's one of the only reasons I even know that it exists. And thank you very much for inviting me out. I think this is going to be Is this the first year of the event?
Speaker 3: Yeah, very first year the festival. The way it came about, there's an old drive in there and I thought, man, wouldn't that be cool to watch the legend of Boggie Creek. And then prior to that, prior to the showing, you have a couple of bigfoot researchers come up, share some evidence from Kentucky or where else and make it like half a day event, you know, and then it just grew, it grew into a full blown festival, and they asked me, who do you want to speak, and of course Cliff and Meldrum, those are the top two that I came right to my head, and lucky, lucky enough, we got both of.
Speaker 2: You, the Jedi and his Paddawan. Yeah, I'm I'm I'm flattered that doctor Meldrum refers to me as his paddlewan. So yeah, yeah, absolutely, how cool? So are you saying that this is going to be in a drive in theater like like like like the full drive in with the speakers and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 3: Now it's it's so he moved it to the city park because we needed needed more room. We loaded it up full of kids, activities and arts and crafts and contests, hundreds of vendors and food trucks and you know, it's a full blown festival. So we needed more room. So we actually moved it to Stanton City Park.
Speaker 2: Because stuff like this, especially down you know Kentucky and Ohio and West virgin like that whole zone of the country, these things spiral almost out of control, and how fast they grow and how many people come to these things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we on the event with little advertising. We just made the Facebook event, twenty two thousand people are interested, so it just kind of blew up and we got lots of sponsors. We kept adding things hot air balloon rides. We have search and rescue there. They're going to do a presentation. We have a gentleman going to do survival training. So it's going to be educational entertainment, you know. Of course we got the Mountain Monsters, you know, to add a little bit of entertainment to the show.
Speaker 2: A little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, a while Bill. You know, he's full of energy.
Speaker 2: So yeah, hence the name, right, Oh, that's fantastic. Well, you know, we'll circle back around to this towards the end of the podcast interview here. But you know, I know we've had you on the podcast before, but that was years ago now, So like, what are some of the highlights of the intervening years that you got to do or got to experience or research or something like that. You know, like, what have you been up to since we had you on the podcast last?
Speaker 3: So witnesses, I'm getting tons of witnesses coming forward. And the nice part is they're willing to go on video. It doesn't take much. I don't know if they I'm a good salesperson, or they trust me. I don't know what it is. They feel confident with me. And I said, can I have video tape this? Oh? Sure? And I put it on my YouTube channel and you get to watch them tell their you know, encounter, which I love because back in the day, you know, thirty years ago, when I when I started this, I would type everything out and I was a I was a pecker, you know, two fingers. I just peck, peck, peck, peck.
Speaker 2: I've never heard anyone call you that.
Speaker 3: There was a few people anyway. It just took forever, and then you're reading it, it loses it. But when you hear somebody like him on your podcast, or you see somebody like on my YouTube video and they risk a lot to go on video, you know, which blows me away. Because I've gotten now law enforcement veterans on my YouTube channel, and something real exciting here. I'm going to jump into it real quick, because about three weeks ago, I had a sergeant come on from Fort Knox and his name, let me see, his name was Corey Robert Robinson. He was E five whatever that means, E five sergeant Fort Knox in twenty ten. He let me videotape him and they saw three bigfoot in a week on Fort Knox. Him, his compadre and another sergeant on another occasion within a week saw three bigfoots on Fort Knox. Amazing story. And I even asked him afterwards, I said, are you leary to go on video? He goes, no, Man, we all saw it. We know we saw. I'm no longer you know, in the in the military, and I've told a lot of people and I don't care. And the reason why he contacted me. I've got another story. It's a horrific story and I'm gonna I'm not going to go into it. I've shared it many times. It's on my channel. It's a deathbed confession of them killing four bigfoot on Fort Knox. It's it's it's terrible, uh, but very believable because his son, that the sergeant, has now died. This is the one who gave me the testimony of killing four of them and the reason why he told me he had terminal cancer. And he did tell me once he passes on, I could release it. So that testimony is an audio testimony, it's a phone conversation. It's on my YouTube channel. His son contacted me and thanked me for sharing that. At first, I thought he's going to be angry. I go, oh, who are you? I go oh, I'm his son. I go oh, and he goes, no, I appreciate you sharing his story because he told a few people before he passed, and it was good to hear his voice again and everything he said was true. So now this sergeant, another sergeant, Corey Robinson, comes forward a couple of weeks ago or a month ago, and he goes, the reason I contacted you, I heard that testimony of the death, that confession on Fort Knox and I'm killing four and I'm telling you this. They are there. And the interesting thing about the story was there is a part of Fort Knox, it's the lower half of Fort Knox. And you know Fort Knox does not have a wall around it. It backs up to you know, neighborhoods and personal property, and the lower half of that used to be a tank range. And you, Cliff and Bubbo, you'd know the You know this guy, he has a YouTube channel. I think he's a I think he's in California at a bigfoot museum. He had a big beard and a captain's hat. Do you know who I'm talking about?
Speaker 2: Is it Mike Rugg, like an older guy, Yeah, with.
Speaker 3: A captain's hat on and a big gray beard. Yes, yeah, yeah. And he had like with a bookstore or a museum.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Bigfoot Discovery Museum in Felton, California, right outside of Santa Cruz.
Speaker 3: So he has a video of him talking about Fort Knox and other encounters on Fort Knox. And he talks about the tank range where they're doing maneuvers at night and they had to stop their maneuvers because this big Harry creature ran right across the battlefield, so to speak. And he shares some other great stories. Well, since then, they had shut down that tank range. It was shut down from I think two thousand and four to twenty ten, completely shut down, right, no trainings there, no military or anything, just forced but heavily guarded. You cannot just walk on Fort Knox. You know, there's big signs. In fact is I was driving around the area one time in a neighborhood and I got on this little road and I come to this huge sign Fort Knox, and it was I mean, it said blah blah blah blah, blah. The very bottom it said deadly force authorized. And that's when I knew, okay, turn around, don't proceed. But that's that was how you got onto Fort Knox and there was no guard there. But I do know that, you know, they don't mess around if you try to snink on Fort Knox. So this sergeant Corey Robinson said, when they started their trainings, it was twenty ten, it had been closed for six years. There were fire towers that they put thousands of dollars into these fire towers to make them surveillance towers to monitor, you know, the training sessions in the woods. So thousands of dollars of equipment. Right when they got there. There were ransacked, destroyed, nothing stolen. He goes, what blew him away is if you had you know, meth heads or whatever sneaking on to Fort Knox looking just you know, some you know, steal something for some money. They didn't take one thing I think was just kind of destroyed. And he thinks the Bigfoots did it.
Speaker 2: Now what makes him think that, because who.
Speaker 3: In the right mind would sneak on to Fort Knox into that, I mean and not steal something. So and it was right where the bigfoots were. So that week they were there, they saw three bigfoot in that area. So he alludes to he thinks maybe the bigfoots destroyed this equipment. You know, don't know for sure, no.
Speaker 2: Of course, of course, but it's a reasonable, semi at least a semi reasonable speculation. I think, Yeah, stay tuned for more Bigfoot and beyond with Cliff and Bogo will be right back after these messages. So three to six months doesn't seem like a long time right in bigfoot land. It's not very long because we've been looking for sasquatches for decades and decades and decades. But when you think about what can happen in three to six months, like, what would you do in three to six months? I'm going to give me six months go squatching squad, of course, of course, and how much do you think is going to get done during that time? In squatching you're gonna see one in six months? Probably not, But in three to six months, what you can see if you're not going to see a sasquatch is thicker, fuller, hair regrown from hyms our sponsor hymns. Not bad for just three to six months.
Speaker 5: What if you start using HYMNS now in six months, just imagine that thick, full.
Speaker 4: Crop up there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because HYMNS will give you a convenient access to a range of hair loss treatments that work all from the comfort of your couch.
Speaker 4: They make it.
Speaker 5: Pretty simple, man. They use real doctors. It's clinically proven ingredients and they use like finesteride and monoxaville.
Speaker 2: And I love that. I did no doctor visits because first of all, doctors who wants to go see a doctor? Nothing personal doctors. But also you make an appointment now you get in August or something. Forget that. So this process is simple and one online. And I know you have access to the internet because you're listening to us right now.
Speaker 5: You can pick how you want to do it, like chewables, oral spray, serum treatments, whatever, whatever you want. I mean, they can work with you in customersage, with your preferences.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like it could be a one time thing, it could be ongoing care. No insurance is needed at all, and it's all at one low price and that covers everything from these treatments to the ongoing care.
Speaker 5: If you so choose, well, then way I said the proofson the pudding and there's hundreds of thousands of subscribers that trust it and you know, give it positive reviews.
Speaker 4: So there you go.
Speaker 2: There's your pudding, Thick Harry Pudding. Search your free online visit today at hymns dot com slash beyond.
Speaker 5: That's hi ms dot com slash beyond for your personalized hair loss treatment options.
Speaker 2: Hims dot com slash beyond.
Speaker 1: Results vary based on studies of topical and oral monoxidyal and finasteride Prescription products required an online consultation with a healthcare provider who will determine if prescription is appropriate. Restrictions apply. See website for full details and important safety information.
Speaker 2: So, Charlie, I've got a question for you, because all in the news right now is this devastating tornado that went through London and all that sort of thing in Kentucky killed a lot of people. Huge disaster, huge disaster, and of course my wife's really interested in the storms. So it's a daily thing around here at the Barrackuin household. Did that affect you in any way?
Speaker 3: First of all, no, a lot of our friends though, okay, it's a lot of lives lost, and we got some friends that are first responders. One of the not one of our friends, but one of the first responders unfortunately died when he was respondings. It's devastating, And you know, I thought of something too about the storms. There's another tornado that came through Kentucky near me here Babyville, which is near the Red River Gorge. And the reason I bring that other tornado came up, there were two bigfoot sightings right after that tornado. One of them was it's it was secondhand, so I didn't speak to the witness. And basically what happened was the tornado hit Babyville and this brother and sister were driving into town to you know, view the devastation and the local town crazy. She was in the road and she ran up to them and she said, hey, you know, you have to go up here to the railroad crossing. There's a guy who's severely injured. Can you sit with him until ems can get here. They said sure, and then she said, oh, by the way, I saw a family a bigfoot walk down off the ridge and walk across this field, just out of the blue. Like this is like a horrific occasion where the storm come through and people are dying and she happens to add, Oh, by the way, I saw I think it was four or five bigfoot walk down off this ridge or walk across this field over here. So they were kind of shocked by that, like why would she even say that? That doesn't you know, why would you tell a lie? And during an emergency like this. So anyway, that's a secondhand story. But it made me think about that, and I went to my records, and sure enough, I pulled up a report right after that tornado hit near Babyville. And this was an older lady, she was in her eighties. And when I was a school teacher, kids knew that I did bigfoot research and their parents loved it because the kids would read books and so forth. And one mother came to my door one day and knocked on my classroom door after school and said, hey, I hate to tell you this, And I said, what am I in trouble? Just no, my mother thinks she saw bigfoot. I go, well, tell her to come see me. So another day after school, there's another knock on my door and a little old lady comes up and says, Hi, I'm so and So's mom. I saw the bigfoot. Oh great, come on in so I shut my door. She sat in one of the student's desks and she said, and she was sweet. You know, she was like my late mother. When they tell a story, they had to tell you everything they did that day, you know, from what they had for breakfast, if the dog went poop or you know, nothing related to the story. And she's she's telling me everything she did that morning. And she said, well, I was vacuuming and the news came on, and it was right after The Prices Right was on and I turned the vacuum off and I'm standing there and this gentleman came on the news talking about Bigfoot, and he showed how bigfoots walk, how they swing their arms, really dramatic, and I about fell over. I actually sat down on the couch and I go, oh my god, that's what I saw. So what happened was she was driving the Mountain Parkway not too far from Babyville in the Red River Gorge area. It was late in the day, around five or six, and she said, I was talking out loud to myself, I go, what's that man doing? Why is he wearing all black? And where's where's his truck at? Because literally, the woods would come up to the parkway there was no guardrail, and then woods. Okay, she said, where he came right out of the woods and stepped over the guardrail, went across the parkway about oh gosh, a quarter of half a mile or so in front of her car, and she said, what's he doing out here? You know, like she thought it was a man dressed in all black, and she didn't think anything of it until she saw that researcher on the news demonstrate the arm swing, and she said, that's what I saw. It was swinging its arms, and then I realized I saw a bigfoot. And in my notes in this report, it was immediately after the tornado hit Babyville.
Speaker 2: So what do you think that suggests about sasquatches and any sort of relation to tornado? Do you think they move around? Because you know, in the plains it's one thing, because tornadoes are no joke wherever they occur, of course, but in Kentucky and places like that, where they're becoming more and more common every year, it seems this is a heavily forested mountain, pretty mountainous area. I mean, we're not talking like eight thousand foot peaks, but we're talking solid mountains, deep ravines, the whole nine for you know, hundreds of miles. What do you think these things do to deal with such tumultuous weather conditions?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, like a lot of animals can sense it, right when a storm's coming or a tsunami or et cetera, and the animals, I guess start to move and take cover if you will, And maybe the bigfoots can sense it as well, or even after the aftermath. You know, their trees are fallen, and you know they're woken up from their naps. You know, they got to move out of there and everything's displaced. And today do you know it? Today? The anniversary is today?
Speaker 2: Well, I do know it. Today is May eighteenth, which is the day that Mount Saint Helen's blue in nineteen eighty exactly. It's also it's also my parents' wedding anniversary.
Speaker 3: Oh it is, that's more important. Yeah, forty five years ago Mount Saint Helens. And you guys know these stories of these bigfoots that were supposedly burnt up or dead or injured. And Tom Powell writes in his book The Locals a case where a bigfoot had walked down and burnt up most of his body and sat down by ems and their EMS is like do we do we contact a vet or do we contact a doctor? You know, and and then they of course loaded loaded the big foot up never to be seen again. And there's so many reports of veterans who were there and supposedly saw these bigfoot that were injured or dead. What do you guys make of that?
Speaker 5: People have dove in on that, and that's been shown to not was I think it was Fred Bradshaw that was the original trace back to and he said his dad saw it and then like all the just I think it was John Kirk maybe that did the real dig deep on dig digging deep on it, and but yeah, they.
Speaker 4: Were satisfied that that was totally made. Uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's there's two stories there.
Speaker 1: There's the Battle Mountain Complex fire in Nevada where the burnt Sasquatch supposedly interacted with emergency services in Tom's book. But then the Mount Saint Helens eruption story was the black helicopters carrying of things, you know, animals, bodies and nets with big hairy arms and legs hanging out of the nets. And that did come from Fred Bradshaw, who claimed his dad told him that, and then ray Crow published that as a quote unquote anonymous source in the track record.
Speaker 2: I will say that the museum is only about an hour hour and a half from Mount Saint Helens, probably hour and a half from Ount Saint Helens, so and a lot of people drop by the museum on the way to the mountain or on the way off the mountain, and it's a wonderful place to go, great tourist location, beautiful scenery, volcanic monuments, amazing ape canyons there, et cetera. But I get asked that question a lot, and not a month goes by. And I could be wrong, but certainly even more frequently than that urn of summer, but not a month goes by that I don't hear a different version of that same genre of story. Sometimes it's black helicopters carrying nets with arms and stuff hanging out, as Matt mentioned. Other Times it's black SUVs driving up and putting bodies in there. Sometimes it's people with the horses, and sometimes it's one hundred big foot, sometimes it's one. Sometimes stories it just goes on and on and on, the variation on a theme is astounding, and therefore I don't think there's anything to it. I just think it's one of these myths that kind of took legs and is walking by, pedally around and refuses to die. That's just my take on it. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think I am so.
Speaker 5: On the Battle Mountain one, I know personally two of the three chiefs that were on that fire. There was bom Land and these guys were there. I've known them for thirty five years, and they said they just laughed.
Speaker 4: I said, yeah, I said there.
Speaker 5: Was a like the bulldozer came up and ran over the tracks are like they said, it's absolutely total be there's nothing new to that story. And these guys would were not like covering up. I mean, they would tell me if there was something, there was something there.
Speaker 3: I'd see. I confuse the two stories there being burnt up.
Speaker 2: Well, there is so many of them, how can you keep them all straight? I mean, honestly, I sympathize with you on that one.
Speaker 3: But there's one I'm more familiar with because in Kentucky and Tom writes about it as well. The same chapter Horse Cave, Kentucky, which is down there by Mammoth Cave, which there's been a lot of sightings. Someone hit one and of course EMS showed up and they ushered everybody away. I guess one or two guys went around and we're watching through the woods them bury this bigfoot, and Tom Paleill said, can you go back tomorrow, let me know what you see, And the bigfoot was dug up, you know, just an empty grave. And you know he's alluding to the government cover up in that chapter.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, well as Tom does. I mean, honestly, you know, he loves a good conspiracy story. And I imagine most conspiracies are not true, but I imagine some are. But you know, at the end of the day, nothing we can do about it, So what good does it do us?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: The interesting one that the deathbed confession of Fort Knox were that he killed they killed four of them. If you listen to his story at the end, and again, I was recording him on my phone. He had no idea was recording him. He was he was going to come on one of my expeditions and he wanted to know there was a hospital nearby, and I said, I better call the guy, and he goes, I'm my no, we're not a believer. And he tells me this horrific story. But at the end of the story, he goes, we were taken back to Ireland. It's called Ireland Army Hospital in Fort Knox, and a man with white hair came in. We had a sign non disclosure, We were given shots. They took her, took her battle dressed uniforms from us, never to speak of it again. And of course I said, why are you telling me now? And he goes, well, I've got terminal cancer. But he he said they they had a protocol like it wasn't like time went by. As soon as this happened. A guy came in and they called him the creatures, is what he said. So he made it sound like it wasn't the first time this has happened, and the government obviously was sounds like they were covering this up.
Speaker 2: Well, let me ask you this because one of the things I know you best for is interviewing witnesses. You know, I've thrown you things in the past that I thought you might be interested in, remember, like the bigfoot laying and the road sort of thing. That's a good one, yeah, yeah, yeah, And you and I remember you had a couple of stories like that. We can talk about that in a minute. But one of the things that any every Bigfoot researcher who talks to witnesses runs into is how to discern the truth from from not truth? You know, and we all have our different things, you know, For me, I really well, for me, I just kind of mostly ignore sighting reports because how am I supposed to know? And I try to focus on other things. But I also don't get as much out of them as other people because like, you're very extroverted, you love people and you like interacting and stuff, and I'm none of those things, so so I don't that's not my focus. But for a lot of Bigfoot researchers, witnesses are their primary focus. And I don't know if that's you or not, but I know that you really enjoy the witnessing and get a lot out of it. But how does someone any big for researcher separate the week from the shaft?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: How do we get to the truth? And there's there's certainly a grading of truth as well. There's complete bs on one end, but there's a lot of gray in there too, where there's embellishments and miss memory issues, and then there's language issues and interpretation issues, anthropraborifizing the animals, and there's all these other things. So you want to talk about that too, just for a few moments. Here, what's your approach from dealing with people.
Speaker 3: Here's the deal with witnesses. You know, witness testimony is admissible in court and helps put people to jail or and so forth, So witnesses are crucial in the court of law. And I know this is a little different, but witnesses have, like Les Straus says that witnesses of everything to lose nothing to gain most of the time from the ridicule and so forth, and especially to go on camera and videotape them. I'm not paying the money. They get ridiculed. More than that, he get praised for coming forward. So that's one thing. The second thing is my degree is in psychology actually, and one thing I don't remember much from college. Okay, there's only a couple of things I remembered, but my sociology class. I remember this. When a person tells a story, they have an audience, whether it's one person or a crowd, and it's human nature to sell your story to that audience. So what you tend to do is embellish your story, especially something is far fetched to seeing a bigfoot. Of course you're going to exaggerate. You know, the fish wasn't this big. The fish was this big, So you know you got to take that in consideration that there is some exaggeration, some embellishment. You want to get to the facts. And I ask open ended questions. I don't lead the witness in any way. I go what happened, Let them tell me the story. If their story matches from their email to their phone conversation to when I meet him in person, I generally can tell this guy really saw something.
Speaker 2: Stay tuned for more Bigfoot and Beyond with Cliff and Bogo will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: The bigfoot laying the road is a good example of one. This lady was a nurse for twenty some years. She took this back road every morning at five am to go to the hospital. Was through the woods on a little dirt road, and she saw this bigfoot laying in the road, and she stopped. And the bigfoot was laying in the fetal position, and it stood up without using the aid of its arms. Like Albert Osman. You know when Albert Osman said that the bigfoot was in the cave and it would stand up without using their arms, which is pretty amazing to stand up. I don't think Bobo could do that even.
Speaker 4: Got it from laying down with no rms.
Speaker 3: No, it was like sitting like say, you're just sitting against the wall. Can you stand up without using your arms?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, be brutal, you can't, I mean hard right, yeah.
Speaker 2: But if anybody can do it, Bobo can.
Speaker 3: Wasn't it John Green that interviewed Albert about was captive in the cave.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, he said they stood up. They'd sit like cross legged and they would just rise without like.
Speaker 4: Pop right up with no right.
Speaker 3: Okay, not many people know that, right, A lot of bigfoot researchers know that story. But this little old lady didn't know that story. So it was laying in the fetal position, which, by the way, up until that point, I've never heard of a big foot laying in the road. Okay, So I took that report, interviewed her, sweet old lady, very credible, didn't have the internet even and anyway she goes, yeah, it was laying in the fetal position with the it's back to her. And then when she hit the high beams on it, because she stopped, it stood up without using its arms. When it went just walk, it threw one arm ount in front of it, you know, typical arm swing. It threw one hour out and then it took a step. It turned at the waist. She said, it did not turn its head, you know, because the huge trapeziest muscles and such, you know, like Patty, they kind of twisted the waist. And then it was like gliding. She said, it was gliding on skates. All these terminologies, all these behaviors. She had no idea that bigfoots do this stuff. And then it walked off the road, and I'm like wow. So then I go, I wonder if there are more bigfoot reports of them laying in the road. And sure enough, I found half a dozen various websites, credible websites, credible researchers who had some reports of bigfoots laying in the road. I'm guessing, you know, it's cold out, this was wintertime. It was keeping warm. It's my hunch. But this lady didn't know that even you know, well that's a witness. I would say is credible, because again she's not a researcher. She didn't even have the Internet. How would she know some of this stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've talked at least seven or eight people that have seen him laying in the road.
Speaker 2: Well what did they say, Bobo?
Speaker 5: Yeah, like they're laying there in the fetal position. They're always in the feedal position. A couple of years ago, I did that one down here where the off duty higher patrolman saw that one.
Speaker 4: He reported the BFRO.
Speaker 5: I went down to the big investigation for matt on it like, I took a bunch of pictures and spoke to the guy.
Speaker 4: A few times.
Speaker 5: And you know, it's weird whether on the side of the road of the middle of road. They're always on the painted line, But whether the middle or the side of the road, that's strange.
Speaker 3: There's another one. So a lady came to one of my expeditions and she was, oh, by the way, my brother saw Bigfoot. Oh where Oh in Kentucky? Give me his number, man, I want to interview him. Right. So months go by and I finally got in contact with him. He used to work for UPS, which is right kind of near Fort Knox, same area, and he worked second shift and was late going home. And where he drove, I've got dozens of bigfoot sightings. It's a place over by Bernheim Forest, and I've got two park rangers had seen him in Bernheim Forest. I've got a sheriff, Dipity that had seen him multiple times, same area. And he said, well, I don't tell many people this story. I just I told my family I was it. He goes, do not use my name because I'm an engineer with ups work on planes, and so you know, I appreciate you not using my name. But basically what happened. I was driving this road. I was in an F three point fifty, you know, it's a pretty big truck, and this big was walking along next to the road, right on the white line, and his backwards to me. And I went right by him. And when I went by him, I could not see his head, that's how tall he was. It was above my cab on my truck. And he took he had took one step off the white line like he was going to walk in the road, and then as I approached him, he stepped back over. He said, look like a like a big gorilla, you know, just covered in hair massive. He goes, I don't tell people the story I told my family. This guy, it goes back to witnesses that have everything to lose, nothing in the game. This guy did not contact me, did not want to be on a podcast or YouTube for any kind of attention. This is another witness that I put on a pin on a map of dozens of sightings that I call a credible witness, not looking for attention. And that's how I weed out a lot of these witnesses, the ones that don't even want to talk about it. I have another guy real quick. Another report came up right and long story short, she said her husband saw one along the parkway again. This is by the Red River Gorge where that where we're having this festival. By the way, he was driving home late late in the day and he saw bigfoot in the same area where I just put a report across the parkway of another guy driving back to Ohio saw bigfoot walking across his field. And I go, man, can I talk to your husband?
Speaker 4: So what man?
Speaker 3: She goes, Well, he's a car salesman and he works like sixty hours a week. I don't know when he has time. I go we will come to your house. Now. These are strangers never met him. Eventually they said, okay, fine, come out this Sunday. They let my wife and I complete strangers come to their house on their porch. And he had a no joke. He had like five little girls all under the age of ten, like running around, and he had a beautiful family. And he let us strangers come to his house. And I viewed him on his porch. His video interview is on my YouTube channel, so you could watch it, and he tells the story of watching a bigfoot walking across you know, on the side of the parkway in the field right he pulled over watched it. Very credible story. This is a witness I believe. I think, why would he take the time out of his busy schedule with young children and let these strangers come to his house for what reason? So that's what I'm getting at a lot of these witnesses. You got to know the backstory on and that's why I think it's crucial their testimony and witnesses tell us a lot. We don't have a lot of videos a bigfoot, We don't have a lot of pictures of bigfoot. The witnesses tell us what they look like. The close encounters in Kentucky where I'm talking face to face encounters and they have a wide hooded nose and thin lips and squared off teeth and big black guys and heavy brows, sagital crests. All these physical characteristics are the same. Because of all these witnesses, they keep saying the same thing over and over again. So witnesses tell us what they look like where they live. So I put pins on the map, and that's where we go. You know, cliffs like to go find tracks and record audio, and so witness testimony is crucial, I think to Bigfoot research.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it certainly laid a foundation on which we all stand in many many ways. But to me, they come down to they're a sign post of where I should be looking. And I think that's the main use, you know, because I think I talked about this a few weeks on the podcast. Like whenever I hear a story about something or anything bigfoot related, my next question is always, now, what what do we do about that? How is that going to help me anyway? How is that going to help me? See one, how is that going to help the animals?
Speaker 4: How?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: What what do we do with that?
Speaker 3: We put a pin on a map and then what was it eating? Oh, it was carrying a deer, always picking apples off a tree. We know they're omnivores because I've got witnesses seeing them eat apples off trees, chasing deer, picking up roadkill, dumpster diving. So we have a we could form some information on what they eat, where they live, their behaviors based on witnesses, because what we learn about a lot about their behaviors, you know, So then we can learn where do they live. Are they completely nocturnal or do they have a polyphasic sleep cycle which I had surmised that they sleep every four to six hours and they move, they keep moving sleeping. Maybe have a century stand guard business based on witnesses of what they told me, so, you know, because we've got daytime sightings, nighttime sightings. So I think it's advantageous for them to sleep for six hours, then move somewhere else, hunt whatever, and then sleep again. Have a century stand guard and that way we don't walk up on them sleeping all day. Right, they're not living in a cave or making a house where they sleep all day. Where hikers can walk up on them or hunters, so I think they move a lot, they sleep, take lots of naps, so to speak. And again a lot of this is just based on witness testimony in my own personal you know, honors and such. So we try to paint a picture based on what you know, witnesses in our own our own interactions.
Speaker 2: Are Now have you and I know the vast majority of your research has been in the Kentucky area, I mean, hence hence your your website, Kentucky Bigfoot Research, which is Kentucky Bigfoot dot com. But have you had the opportunity to explore vastly different areas of the country, I like, like I'm not sure to say, like Tennessee would be a vastly different area, you know, like have you been to the Pacific northwest or the Southwest for example, or up in Canada or anything. Because I'm curious if you have noticed, even after speaking with a number of witnesses from these areas, any major differences in behavior other than like what the whatever is whatever resources are available, you know, like maybe deer in certain parts of the country, but pigs in another part of the part of the country. Have you noticed any vastly different behaviors geographically.
Speaker 3: So the only places I've been squatching that you don't like that word quatching, but you know, doing research. I've been down in Florida. I've been in Georgia, of course, Tennessee, West Virginia, Indiana, Illinois, but not out there by you yet. That's all my bucket list to get out there by you, Cliff Bobo. But one thing I didn't notice, one little thing, and it's just behavior wise. In Kentucky, the bigfoos here are not threatening that I don't have one report of them hurting a person in over three decades, over seven hundred witnesses, some very close encounters where the bigfoot could have grabbed, could have hurt the witness, and the bigfoot does not. I think they've adapted over thousands of years. They're smart enough to know to keep their distance because they know we kill stuff, and so they know just to observe us. They're curious, et cetera. You know, the whole deal. But in Kentucky, we live in their backyards and they live in our backyards, so they learn to live side by side with us. Yeah, they look in a lot of windows. They're look in cars. You know, they come up in neighborhoods. So Kentucky's unique in a way because of the proximity to them where I would think, and you know, Pacific Northwest or Canada and such, you don't have as many reports because you know, like you said, there's two things. You need to have a sighting. You need a bigfoot in the witness. And we you know a lot of people don't live right up against them in Canada and such, where in Kentucky we live in their backyards. So that's why we have so many sightings in Kentucky. But I think they learn to respect us in a way, or they're just smart. They know to keep their distance from us. So I know there's other areas that could be more threatening, like you know, Alaska or someplace where they suppose they kill people or I don't know, but I mean I think here they know to survive. They can't they can't touch us, or we will. People in Kentucky have guns and we will come hunt them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll say, yeah, you know what else Kentucky has that I've always been very impressed with Kentucky. I really like that spot that that state for bigfoot in general, it's a jungle. Of all the places I've been, at least in the States during the summertime, that is the place that reminds me most of Vietnam. The jungles of Vietnam is Kentucky. And I also know that Bobo loves Kentucky as well for similar reasons.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, love that whole is in Tennessee, Kentucky. It's you can't western North Carolina, West Virginia.
Speaker 4: It's awesome.
Speaker 3: In fact, that's a good segue to the Red River Gorge where the festival is going to be held. The Red River Gorge is the number one rock climbing destination in the country.
Speaker 2: Really in Kentucky. I would have thought it be in Utah or somewhere like that.
Speaker 3: I would have thought that too. We're all so second to Utah in natural bridges, and we would be number one if we classified every one of them that we have here in the Red River Gorge beautiful rock bridges. You can walk over them under them, So we're second in the nation and rock bridges. And where I think we're still number one in airbnbs in the Red River Gorge.
Speaker 2: Okay, weird, number one.
Speaker 3: Awesome, Yeah, but it's a beautiful place and you get down in the gorge. It's like a mini Grand canyon. You get down in there, and on the brightest of days it is it is almost like it's midnight down inside the gorge with all the vines and the caves and the rock bridges, and you walk through there. Man, it is squatchy. It is creepy. In broad daylight, it feels like it's nighttime.
Speaker 2: Really wow, I'm not And how deep is the gorge? You have any idea, you know, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know that. I don't know that for sure, but it's it's kind of like a I would say many many, many, many many canyon. It doesn't even compare, but but it is pretty deep. You could hike down in there. There's lots of trails. People have gotten lost in there for weeks. There's a gentleman just not too long ago, for two weeks he was lost down there. I don't know how that can even happen, but they found him, thank god.
Speaker 2: Stay tuned for more Bigfoot and Beyond with Cliff and Bogo. Will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 4: Charlie Cashire real quick.
Speaker 5: Speaking of the topography there, you know, it's like it's all kars limestone. There's tons of caves and old mines. And how how often do you hear people having like encounters involving a cave, whether like seeing one in there, or going in or out of one, or like you know, like nesting or anything like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's there's one. Uh, it's in the Red River wards. Actually a guy saw a bigfoot and he was camping in the cave. And the cave is you know, it was immense, and it had a two openings and the one opening you could look up to the roof and see them see the stars and the moon, and and he had walked out and I think to take a pee, and walked right into a big foot basically standing there. And it's a great report. I took that report, and years later doctor Russ Jones, you know, from West Virginia, he took the same report from the same witness. Oh my god, I interviewed him, the same guy years ago. He was camping in the cave and saw the bigfoot. I go, oh, yeah, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Was that Glenn the witness?
Speaker 4: You mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think we think we had him on the podcast in like the first year because that story sounds very familiar.
Speaker 3: I could be. I don't remember his name, but there's not many those caves. And what I tell people, you know, Mammoth Cave is the largest cave system in the world here in Kentucky. There's not many reports of them in caves, okay, and I think too smart. You know, let's have an exit away out. Why would you risk it, you know, unless as severe weather and mean you could stay the night there. But they're not going to play house in a cave. It's too risky. So yeah, there's not many reports in caves here.
Speaker 2: Well, well, speaking of caves, I think we've touched upon this last time you're on the podcast. But it's such a good story, I want to definitely bring it up again. Who was it?
Speaker 4: Who was it?
Speaker 2: The guy? You know, everyone's going to know his name when I think of it killed a Yahoo.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Daniel Boone, Daniel Boone.
Speaker 2: There you go, Daniel Blinney. Of course, there's Daniel blin State Forest or National Forest down there in Kentucky as well. Now you located the cave, that's if I remember right. And has there ever been any follow up on that?
Speaker 3: Okay? Yeah, follow up on that? So The Daniel Boone National Forest runs the entire length of Kentucky north to south. The Red River Gorge, which, by the way, the festival is going to be in, the Red River Gorge is in the Daniel Boone National Forest. Daniel Boone, as you know, supposed to kill a Yahoo and it could have been from you know, Gulliver's Travels. You know the yahoo in there. But you know what, he loved that book. But maybe that's why he got the name. He liked the book. Then he sees a bigfoot and he calls it a Yahoo. So it doesn't mean just because he loved the book, he made the story up. You know, that's the name that reminded him of a giant. So anyway, the story goes this. Now, this is a new story. This is a new story based on my other research. The Shawnee. Uh, there's a couple of stories along the Kentucky River. One time the Shawnee kidnapped his daughter and a friend who were canoeing on the on the Kentucky River, and Daniel Boone it took him a couple of days to go get his daughter and friend back from the Shawnee. There's kind of this love hate relationship with the Shawnee, and then to another occasion, the Shawnee stole some of his horses. Now, Daniel, just so you know, Daniel Boone Boonsborough is not far from here. The fact is, I would say not even forty five minutes from my location. The Daniel Boonsboro where Daniel Boone lived in the late seventeen hundreds well known. It's near the Kentucky River and all these stories. And so Daniel took his son, who was an excellent marksman, right like Daniel, to go get his horses back from the Shawnee, and I tracked it. He went all the way up to the Licking River where the Licking River meets the Ohio River. They crossed the Ohio I think they made a raft, and there was many Shawnee waiting for him, so he wisely turned around. When he came back through there, there's something called the Warriors Path where the Buffalo trace, where the buffalo were, and it's well known. He came through there. He came down towards Clay City, which I used to own a motel there, and that's what I got excited. And there's another creek there called love Grud Creek, lob Grud Creek, Love Grud Creek. There's a marker, historical marker there talking about Daniel Boone and in the book Gulliver's Travels, Love Grud Creek is in that book Gulliver's Travels. Okay, that's where Daniel Boone heard his son fire multiple shots. So what they would do, supposedly when they would hike, they would not hike together. They'd hike separate looking for resources. So Daniel's on one ridge, his son's on another ridge. They're coming back to Boonsboro from Ohio, and he hears his son fire multiple shots. Well, that's not like his son. His son was a marksman. So Daniel rushed to his aid. In this Yahoo, this ten foot plus harry creature Bigfoot, had his son up, grabbed him and threw him down to the ground. Daniel rushed up and shot it, hitting it in the face, actually hitting it in the eye, which killed it instantly, Which makes sense to me because I always thought about the story, how can he kill one that big with a crude weapon back then? Well, if he hid in the eye, that's a weak spot to the brain. That makes a lot of sense. And that's how he could kill it, right. I don't know if he aimed for the eye, you know, he probably just shot at his head. But anyway, the creature fell, he revived his son. He took his tomahawk and he cut opened the chest where his bullet another bullet, the sun is shot. I guess they retrieved the bullets. I don't know. And he said the weird thing was it had a solid breastplate. The ribs weren't separated. It was like one big bone, which I thought was interesting in the story because you hear people say, oh, they shoot him and they just run off. I wonder if that's something they adapted, you know, maybe help some kind of weird breastplate. I don't know, it's just kind of weird. But anyway, he took his walking stick, laid it out multiple times by the creature, and when they got back to Boonsboro, it was over ten feet tall, and the creature was more blonde in color. Wasn't dark. It was more of a blondish color. Or here's what's interesting about the story, right. Teddy Roosevelt writes about the Red River that Boom camped on the Red River. The Red River runs back and forth along the parkway right near Lovegrud Creek, and also the Red River Gorge where the festival is going to be. I keep adding that when I own that motel there in Clay City, in I would sell bigfoot cutouts out front.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: A guy comes in, he goes, I want to cut out. I go, oh, did you have a sighting? Well, yeah, I grew up here. And the funny story about this seat. He goes, look across the parkway there, see see that ridge there? I go, yeah, my uncle owned that ridge and back in the day, like goes, i'm your age, I'm the late I'm in my late fifties. When we were boys, we would play outside in the hot Kentucky summer with no shirts on, you know, just shorts. And we were playing on that ridge and some people from Florida were driving down the park. When they stopped their car, they backed up and they yelled at out the window, Hey, we've never seen Kentucky hillbillies. Can we take y'all's picture?
Speaker 2: That's polite?
Speaker 3: And of course they obliged. They were tickled to death, so they come over and pose for the picture. I go, well, tell me about the bigfoot though, why are you interested? In Bigfoot. So he goes, well, if you go right up this road here, do you know where love Grud Creek is? I go, really, are you serious? He goes, yeah, love Grud Creek. We're playing hide and seek as kids. I was in the bushes. There's a bright moon out and this big, hairy creature ran right in front of me as I was hiding in the bushes. It was covered in hair. It was not one of my friends. It was far too big. And I've been hooked on bigfoot ever since. So it was interesting that he added that story about love Grud Creek where Daniel Boone killed one. Again, that was in the late seventeen hundred, so that's many, many years ago. But we know they're living, breathing population. They reproduce as long as we don't encroach on them. They have food, shelter, they stay put, and I think based on my research of all the sightings in this area, they're still bigfoot here.
Speaker 2: Oh, I would think so, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was kind of curious, like, in all the research that I did trying to look into the Daniel Boone story, it's only sourced in one book, and that book was written in the nineteen nineties, and they don't cite a specific source for that, which is frustrating because you know, Boone, he experienced fame in his own lifetime, not only in North America, but his fame had spread to Europe because there were many people that were contemporaries of him, writing about him during his lifetime and sort of taking down like his dictations and his stories and things of that nature. And I know that one book from the nineties states that you know, Boone would often tail tell this tale wherever he went, but it's not referenced in any of the contemporary accounts of Boone's life or even his later life or the accounts in the aftermath. I always wondered, like, where did this author from the nineties get that from, because it would be great to find some old source for that, for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the frustrating part about it all. And like you said, a lot of this just oral traditions passed down. You know a lot of the indigenous people in North America, the Native Americans, all passed stuff down to this early. You don't know how much of it's true or not true, because you know, the story is get embellished and did he shoot a bear. The other story was, which is remarkable. I got an old map. It was a hand drawn map someone sent me from Ohio, and anyway, I pulled it up on Google Earth and the creeks were the same, Drake's Creek Drammel Creek, and they converged into one. I'm like, oh my gosh, that matches up Google Earth. Down. This is down by kind of cross from Mammoth Cave. It's over there in that same county. And Lauren Coleman told me about Monkey Cave Hollow because I called him on that because I know the area very well. And Monkey Cave Hollow is where the early sellers in the seventeen hundreds came across a tribe of monkey men where they killed these monkey men. That's Lauren wright Side in his book Serious America. So like, Lauren, where's that Monkey Cave Hollow? Oh, do you know where Barren County is? I go, I know Edminson County, Barron County. Yeah, that's right across from Mammouth Cave. I know that well. So I took a lot of reports there and researched there. And then someone says to me, this crude map hand drawn with the early settlers, that a cabin with their name of the settlers, and the interesting thing about it. At the top it had like a picture of a cave and like it looked like Daniel Boone or somebody of a gun and said Daniel Boone killed a bear in this cave. And then between the creeks at the bottom of the map it said giant skeletons. Right. I thought, that's odd. You know, the giant skeletons up and down the Ohio Valley that were documented for years and newspapers and no longer. They no longer exist for some reason. But I'm like, wow. So I went there. And the only reason I went there I know the area new and matched Google Earth. The two creeks, and I hiked up to the spot, and that cave is there. It goes down on the ground. Couldn't go down too far. It gets really really deep. But the cave is exactly where it was in that map. The creeks are exactly where they were. I wonder if the giant skeletons are there, but it's a cornfield now, like I'm not going to dig up the giant skeletons, or if they were. I just thought it was interesting. It kind of matched up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but why are you digging on my property? That happened to me people dig it on my property one day. But well, you know what, Charlie, do you have time to stick around for another hour with us for our members? I'm sure we can get into some of these stories a little bit deeper.
Speaker 3: I get.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, very good. Then why don't we close down this session? But before we go, I know that there's a couple of things that you want people to be aware of, But before we even get to the festival, there's other stuff going on that we haven't even mentioned, and I think that we that's a that's a mistake on our part. Like, you have a new podcast, and I know this because I'm going to be a guest on it this coming week. So we have a new podcast. Tell us about that, please.
Speaker 3: Okay. So it's Tuesday nights at nine o'clock Eastern time. It's called The Bigfoot Hangout and most of it is audience driven. We do have guests every now and then, it's just only like our eighth or ninth episode, we've had a few guests on there. And Cliff, you know, thank you for coming on this Tuesday, because you know, sometimes people get tired of us talking, so we want somebody on there just to add some more research and information. But it's fun and we enjoy it. We really enjoy it. We love what we do. We don't do it for the money. We don't do it for the fame or TV or books or conferences. We are true Bigfoot researchers at heart. We love it. A lot of people don't realize that.
Speaker 2: Well, ironically enough, speaking of books, you have one blue yeah, But then again, the guy with so many stories and eyewitness reports, you should be sharing this. You should be sharing your witness observation or interviews and the things that you've picked up over time. Because I've said it many times, data not shared is exactly the same as not having any data at all, and you are just rich with it. So I'm glad you came out with the book. But you're right, we don't do this sort of thing for fame or money. It would be a fool to do this for money. I mean, the money's nice when you can make beer money or something like that, or in my case, open a museum and somehow scratch a living on it. But you don't you don't do this to to gain fame and notoriety and roll around and wads of dollar bills all day long. It's ridiculous. You'd be stupid. But you did write a book, and I know we carry it in our museum. It's an excellent book, and it's it's largely a witness accounts and your own research. It's called Bluegrass Bigfoot Encounters with the Kentucky wild Man that came out a number of years ago. You mentioned a pot, I mean a YouTube earlier in the episode. What is your YouTube channel name so people can go check it out.
Speaker 3: We didn't abbreviate. It's Kentucky Bigfoot Research Organization.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 3: Nothing fancy, just the name of an organization. Just dozens and dozens of eyewitness reports on there, most of them. There are no frills. There's no fancy music or graphics. I just I put the date they saw it, where they saw it, when they saw it, and then boom there's them talking on camera. Really no fancy editing. It's just you get to hear the witness in their own words, and you get to live vicariously through them.
Speaker 2: I think that's fantastic because so many people just love the story. They love the human element of this whole endeavor that we're into, and they get it straight from the witness's mouth on camera, so you can read their body language and get all into it, get all deeply analytical as one wants to get, because I'm sure there's tons of people saying, oh, he was looking the wrong direction when he said that, I think he's lying or whatever. But at least you get that, you get a chance to hear it directly from the witnesses his mouth, And of course I think that a lot of people would really enjoy that, and there's no reason to have high production value for that sort of thing, in my opinion. Just give it to him straight, like raw data. That's the best way to receive that stuff. And of course, the final thing we want to push here is the Red River Gorge Bigfoot Festival, which is next weekend, the weekend of May thirty and thirty. First, I know I'm going to be speaking there. Doctor Jeff Meldrim is going to be speaking there, Some mountain monsters are going to be in attendance, and of course Charlie you're going to be doing a presentation, and of course the Great Tom Shay as well. So talk about a good lineup, a good, fun, entertaining yet deeply research driven lineup, and not i't think you're going to get better than this.
Speaker 3: I agree, and that's what that's the main emphasis of the festival or the researchers. But then around that, we wanted wanted we wanted to make it a family event. So we have kids arts and crafts, games, contests, we have educational we have Smoky the Bear there talking about fire safety. We've got the General Lee if you remember the General Lee, just some other celebrities music. We have the movies. At night, we are doing the movie still. We rented a huge screen on the lawn, so bring a chair in a blanket. We're showing Harry the Henderson's and the Legend of Boggie Creek. At the end of the day. We had a hot air balloon rides. We've got the reptile Zoo. We have educational like Search and Rescue is going to be there talking about what do you do if you're you're lost in the woods. So it's educational, it's entertainment and it's all free, free, free. Where else do you get to see Cliff and meldrum speak for free. Not many places.
Speaker 2: No, that's going to be awesome. Yeah, yeah, you're gonna have another Hawking Hills festival in your hands of this sort of thing with when tens of thousands of people could potentially show up to this sort of thing, you know, in the next couple of years, especially who knows what this for inaugural event is going to be, but I know I'm looking forward to it. And if you want to get more information about any of this, the website is r RG Bigfoot that clearly stands for Red River Gorge Bigfoot, but it's r RG bigfoot dot com or.
Speaker 1: Click the link in the show notes.
Speaker 2: You heard Matt all right, Bobs, Hey, well, Bob, let's get out of here so we can go hop on with our members and continue the conversation with Charlie Raymond.
Speaker 5: Yep, all right, folks, want to thank Charlion for coming out. Can take you bigfoot research. He's the man, so until next week you don't have to do keep it Squatchy.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening to this week's episode of Bigfoot and Beyond. If you liked what you heard, please rate and review us on iTunes. Subscribe to Bigfoot and Beyond wherever you get your podcasts, and follow us on Facebook and Instagram at Bigfoot and Beyond podcast. You can find us on Twitter at Bigfoot and Beyond that's an N in the middle, and tweet us your thoughts and questions with the hashtag Bigfoot and Beyond