Speaker 1: If you expressed my caller stools there anyone else who happens to get on the air at O'Kelly dot com do not necessarily reflect the views of Lly dot com or chuff'elli, and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might ensue. Thank you, get so still on the twenty first day of May twenty five, allegedly according to the thing we call a calendar, and this the O'Kelly effect. Now, I just talked to Larry Hancock and I'm going to separate that podcast into a separate episode of its own. But you know, last week I was kind of sick. I had the you know, nasty migraines as usual, and just the general overall. I don't know, Laise, if you want to call it that over the news cycle, because the most interesting thing I had to talk to you about last week real honestly, I mean, once we get past what the Florida serial killer who says, hey, Donald Trump before he put me to death, keep making America great? The Casanova killer in Florida in case you missed that headline. Okay, what else did I have to say? You know a few things about Trump and his fat shot the fat friend who's neurotic, great business guy name you should know. By the way, the fat SHOT's not work And if you listen to that whole statement, it's pretty funny. And Ai groc Elon Musk's own AI program identifies him as Donald Trump's potential fat friend. Yeah, all those things happened last week. Hey, you know what else happened last week and or coming into this week is a little war of words between Bruce Springsteen and Trump. Two Jersey people. Trump because he lived and you know, broke people's businesses there and bankrupted three casinos in Atlantic City, unlike any human being could ever accomplish. I mean, that is a major accomplishment. It's hard to do, even with corruption and skimming. It's hard to go bust on three casinos in Atlantic City. I mean they're just money machines. But anyway, warring with Springsteen, what did Trump called him a dried out prune, corrupt and incompetent. Springsteen called him. It's getting nasty between Springsteen and Trump. According to Gazetteextra dot com, I think the story originated with the AP and Trump wants to go investigate Bruce Springsteen because he's obviously a political radical leftist and needs to be investigated by the Justice Department. I could talk to you about, you know, Christy Nohlman and our unsecure homeland security because you know, the woman have done worse than me at Latin class, you know, just saying.
Speaker 2: So, Secretary no what is habeas corpus?
Speaker 3: Well, Habeas corpus is a constitutional right that the president has to be able to remove people from this country.
Speaker 2: That's incorrect, President, excuse me. Habeas corpus is the legal principle that requires that the government provide a public reason for detaining and imprisoning people.
Speaker 1: Habeas corpus is present the body. Okay, show me the evidence that you have against me? Is what it? Basically, it's one of those wonderful rights that people have who are under the jurisdiction of the United States according to the Constitution. But neither one of these ladies got it exactly right. But Christy Noam is going, oh, that's something to president has the power to do. Then she goes on to talk about the president and how he can suspend the constitution.
Speaker 2: If not for that protection, the government could simply arrest people, including Americans citizens, and hold them indefinitely for no reason.
Speaker 1: As if our government doesn't currently do that now sure, but anyway.
Speaker 2: Habeas corpus is the foundational right that separates free societies like America from police states like North Korea. As a senator from the live, free or die state, this matters a lot to me and my constituents and.
Speaker 1: To all Americans. Doubts the Secretary nome.
Speaker 2: Do you support the core protection that habeas corpus provides that the government must provide a public reason in order to detain and imprison someone?
Speaker 3: Yet I support habeas corpus. I also recognize that the President of the United States has the authority under the Constitution to decide if it should be suspended or not.
Speaker 1: See she supports the constitution unless Trump says otherwise. I mean, you know, fun stuff, And what does Trump think about the Constitution? That this was last week show? I should have gotten to.
Speaker 4: Your Secretary of State says everyone who's here, citizens and non citizens, deserved product. Your secretary of State says, everyone who's here, citizens and non citizens deserve due process. Do you agree, mister?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm not a lawyer. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Well, the Fifth Amendment, I don't know it.
Speaker 5: Seems it might say that, But if you're talking about that, then we'd have to have a million or two million, or three million trials. We have thousands of people that are some murderers and some drug dealers and some of the worst people on earth. But it is some of the worst, most dangerous people on earth. And I was elected to get him the hell out of here, and the courts are holding me from doing it.
Speaker 4: But even given those numbers that you're talking about, don't you need to uphold the Constitution of the United States as present?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Yeah, I don't know, because he doesn't know what he needs upholding his own oath or anything. Hey, what's wrong with you? Yeah? Do you mind? So what else did we get over the course of this week? I mean, I barely even feel like going through any of this. But oh yeah, Joe Biden, Oh my god, earth shattering book. Joe Biden was incompetent long before they admitted he was incompetent, No kidding, did we all not say that? Oh but the Democrats wouldn't admit to it. And no, no, he's got cancer and they I bet you they knew about their cancer before and even Trump saying, Ah, Joe Biden couldn't have been that crazy. They were using the auto pen behind the sleeping old man's back. Right. It's like watching people fight over the estate of a dead rich relative. It really is. But here's the thing. The thing that's dead is our country, the reality of I don't know, due process, equal protection under the law. It's equal unless we decide you're not equal. Yeah. And the meeting today with the South African president and the White House and all that, Yeah, it's all good. It's all good. I gotta tell you, man. It's depressing, is what it is. It's just depressing. But I know nobody cares to hear any of this. I'm not a liberal, I'm not a Democrat. I don't even hate Trump. Matter of fact, I would love it if he would disrupt the right things. But outside of extending his own family's fortune, outside of supporting whoever it is that pays to play, and being probably the most transparently corrupt person ever to occupy that White House in my lifetime, he's accomplished virtually nothing yet, and we slowed down the immigrants and he tacks the hell out of you via the tariffs already. But paid no attention to that because he says he's going to give you a tax cut, so you know it'll be okay. I want to see how long it's going to take for the reality to set in that we're all screwed under this unless you're a billionaire. That's the only thing I want to see. Outside of that. I hardly even care about the news anymore, and I have zero faith in any of the transparency. I have zero faith in any of the so called peace talks. We're watching surrender pay to play. Oh, by the way, they took in that plane, you know the plane that was the big controversy. They took that in. I didn't even see the major headline today on it, but I know it was actually formally accepted because Haig Seth signed off on it. The Pentagon has taken that plane. Ah, no big deal. It's just a president for the United States, not for the president. Although the president's going to get to keep it at his library afterwards, he's not gonna use it anymore because he gave us his word.
Speaker 6: Children.
Speaker 1: Anyway, what can I say? As people give up on me, I give up on them. The whole thing is extremely depressing. I just got to try and laugh at it as much as I can, because it is all a massive clown show, and even funnier is the alleged opposition. I'm just gonna sit back and wait for when I'm useful again. To people who realize they're getting screwed hard, it's like trying to talk to somebody when they're drunk. There's no point. Some people are drunk on something. I'm not sure what it is at this point. It must be orange kool aid. But that would have been my guest a few years ago. Now I think a lot of people are just being who they want to be. We're gonna see where there gets us. And if you support this crap, I don't want to hear your complaints about how much anything costs, but I'll probably be out of business soon. Hm hm, so will you. Whatever you're doing anyway, enjoy the ride. The good news is none of us lives too long, sue you.
Speaker 4: This is James Corbyn at corpor Report dot com and you're listening to the Olly Affected Olly dot com.
Speaker 6: Do you like history, real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, nuclear bombs, nation building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swats.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, calin, I'm interted in the truth about the Jafay assassination. Right, Well, what do you want to know? Judy Baker's wild claim Oswald girlfriends he knew Ruby and Barry handswer weapons. Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon. But okay, Oswald was on the building and trying to invent the murder of John Kennedy. Come on now, has a real.
Speaker 5: Effort on the Dafay assassination book in The.
Speaker 1: Reclaimed godreck
Speaker 2: Ye