Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We let your taco one on one one w jr R. But you're freaking idiots, all right. Still a little bit of time left for you to vote for you say we played. If you want a shot to win Metallica tickets this morning, put your vote in JR or Facebook page. We got three songs from STP this morning.
Speaker 2: Yes we do.
Speaker 3: The one with the most votes is played back at nine o'clock and the songs you're voting on that would be Dancing Days, Big Bang Baby or sex type thing. Hey, it doesn't hurt. Get a vote in JR Facebook page. You could win Metallica tickets. This is interesting. The Miami Dolphins have just released uh tidbit for a next season, and if you're a season ticket holder, you'll be thrilled to know this. You're losing a home game, well, it's still be a home game, it's just gonna be played in Madrid, Spain, first game ever in Madrid. Dolphins would be the designated home team. Okay, all right, I thought there was news that they released Tyreek or release their coach.
Speaker 2: No, just I just saw this thought that was interesting. Another international game Method Man, you know from Wu Tang. Yeah, with his buddy Redman. Method Man is denying assault allegations on the basis that he wasn't actually arrested for punching a twenty eight year old guy seven times in the face at Crunch Fitness in Staten Island. Oh gym fight. Huh. Well, as we probe a little bit more here, it becomes perhaps more apparent why there was no arrest made because I'm guessing the twenty eight year old victim of the incoming fists of fury from Method Man. Yeah, it was a former boyfriend of Method Man's daughter. Oh, I love to have seen this.
Speaker 3: So he confronts the former boyfriend who probably did his daughter wrong.
Speaker 2: Well, again, we're just filling in the perhaps maybe scenarios here by this, but certainly is fun. That's what I'm thinking you exactly. Yeah, I'm thinking you're that dude. You're in Crunch Fitness and the last person you're expecting to see his Method Man, who's gonna crunch your face and did seven times. Wow. So the gym workers obviously called police, but you know, police arrived.
Speaker 3: And the kid said, oh, Man huh not kid.
Speaker 2: I mean he's eight Yeah, beat down by method Man. I'm looking at a picture of method Man. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I would not want to get hit in face by him seven times. No, Oh my god, No, damn, such a cool name. He's, you know, like a fun name.
Speaker 2: I'll say.
Speaker 3: He didn't seem like he'd be that mean of a dude. Look at him here. I wouldn't mess with that guy.
Speaker 2: Don't can don't confuse method man with meth Man. No, which is a daily occurrence in the news.
Speaker 3: Uh huh, A lot of them in the state of actually whom I kid. Mets are all around all states.
Speaker 2: We've seen this movie before. Tell me if it sounds familiar. Ready got the uh daycare being run out of the household?
Speaker 3: Mm hm, Which, okay, that's fine as long as you're licensed, ed and legit. Well, the people are gonna know because they're bringing their kid there. Brought my daughter to a home daycare for many years and was thrilled with the service we were provided.
Speaker 2: But uh I never once suspected that the daycare was dosing my daughter with uh benadrill and or melotonin on a daily basis. That appears to be the situation of what fifty one year old Stacy Young, who runs the business out of her home, along with thirty five year old Tiary Verby Sunshine Edge, we're doing.
Speaker 3: I don't think anybody with that name is going to be babysitting my kid. Run that by me again.
Speaker 2: Edge, Tiary Verby Sunshine Edge.
Speaker 3: I see how you put the sunshine in there to make it you know kinda Oh, kids like it.
Speaker 2: It's sunshine. But so the parents of these kids are like, notice, your kids were crankier than normal and acting kind of lethargic and sleeping a lot. They had some blood work done and it turned out that the two kids at parents sent for blood work showed elevated levels of benadryl and melotonin in their system. So the cops got involved. Found out the two women had been using the meds daily to get the kids down for their naps and had been doing it for a while. Dude, that crossed the serious lines. But what do you know you get charged with here? This is the charge they're given. Poisoning, reckless conduct, reckless conduct. That should be child abuse, It should be a whole host of things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, would you ever think honestly to go get your daughter's blood tested just because she's been a little tired and cranky.
Speaker 2: I just think that's a kid. If it's been going on for a while. Oh, I wonder if you have medical concerns, so perhaps, yeah, you would maybe want to do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wonder if if one of the parents talked to another parent said, hey, have you noticed?
Speaker 2: I bet that's how it'll probably happen.
Speaker 3: I mean, if I was running a daycare, I may go the you know, robotussin route. There ain't no fussing on robotus and yeah, out like a light. You know what, Who are you kidding? There's no doubt you'd do that because they're the there. Their nap time would coincide with yours. Yeah, cteral believe it.
Speaker 2: We call it Robbie's robo daycare. All right, kids, come and get you spoon. I wouldn't dose kids.
Speaker 3: Ikud Ooh. Somebody said, Caprice son here have some No, you don't give it.
Speaker 2: I still kick it over Tierry Verbie sunshine edge. Ye, somebody said, hippie daycare? Is it? Is it that kind of sunshine? I don't know, dude, what's going on here? I stopped trying to figure this out long ago. It's just there's too much energy needed.
Speaker 3: Wu Tang clan ain't nothing to f with And somebody else said Bob World Order.
Speaker 2: With Wago out with method Man. Swedish table tennis enthusiasts Email Olsen and Frederick Nilssen, known as the Spinting Duo, have set a new record for the longest table tennis rally, lasting thirteen hours and thirty seven minutes. They knocked the ball back and forth for thirteen plus hours with that a break.
Speaker 3: Yeah, are they in diapers? How they're how their arms feel?
Speaker 2: They did this at the Slice Mamo ping Pong Bar at Malmo's, Sweden. They have a ping pong pong bar.
Speaker 3: I guess it's just like a poolhul, but it's a ping pong bar, a bunch of ping pong tables.
Speaker 2: A little safer than the acts throwing bars. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I definitely when you said possibly get into a ping pong, ping pong or table tennis round table, I can now see how because I have so many questions. They didn't take a bathroom break in there. They didn't just it's NonStop. Yeah, and there's spin masters. You know what you're doing. You're cutting it like.
Speaker 2: This Spinduoh that that's a pain in the ass. S what No, No, No, they weren't. They they wanted to keep it going. They weren't doing no like Olympic style, you know where they're you know, going bonkers. It's just yeah, and that they didn't screw up. They just yeah, with no competition. No, it was just to keep the rally going. Yeah, stupid. There'd be no way that the high energy one would last thirteen and a half hours stroke out. Hey, did you ever fall into a Oh yeah, buying a ping pong table would be a good idea.
Speaker 3: My buddy had one. It's just like the boat. If your friend has a boat, use that. It's a much better angle for you.
Speaker 2: Everyone I've ever known who had a ping pong table regretted it. It was folded up really quick after it was purchased and put in the garage. And then they found out that even folded up and put in the garage, it was taking up too much space. And you just you move it around for a while and you deal with it, and you finally say the hell with this and just roll it down to the curb. And someone always takes it. Yeah, it's just like a grill. Somebody always wants it.
Speaker 3: You know the other part about folding it up and put it in the garage. We live in Florida. Think of the humidity.
Speaker 2: And the heat. Now they warp, right, because my buddy Doyle's his was warp.
Speaker 3: So when you played it and you're obviously you're having a ping pong tournament with all the guys and drink of beer. It was we did it when football season wasn't happening. So think about it.
Speaker 2: You got that table, it's got a warp in it. You just gotta.
Speaker 1: The warp.
Speaker 3: My wife she is because you know, she played tennis through college, so very good in ping plong.
Speaker 2: She's a mission. I'm the grown man. I'll a minute. She kicked my ass, there's no out about it. So she's more than ten percent ping pop.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we were up in Vermont and she was beating all the guys.
Speaker 2: It's like, how do you feel? Well? You said it. Thanks for saying it is fun. W J R. R.