Speaker 1: Today, I want to tell you about a journey that I've been on for most of my life. Ever since I was a kid, I've heard tales of bigfoot and wild men while spending time with my friends and family. As I grew older and read more about the paranormal, my interest in encryptids and other things strange only deepened. That's why I'm so excited to share with you what I've personally become involved with the Untold Radio Network. The Untold Radio Network is a live streaming podcast network that airs a new show every day across all podcast platforms, YouTube, and more. They have eight different shows on all sorts of exciting topics such as bigfoot, cryptids, UFOs, aliens, and much more. I even have my own show called Weird Encounters, where I talk about all things strange. This is more than just a podcast network. It's a community that allows me to meet so many amazing people who share their stories and experiences with strange. If you're interested in hearing more of these stories and learning more about the paranormal and encryptids, make sure you check out the Untold Radio Network for all kinds of exciting shows. It's free to subscribe. So what are you waiting for visit www dot untold radionetwork dot com.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 3: Hey everybody, this is Less Strive.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, I know.
Speaker 5: Aka Survivor Man, and you're listening to Brian on Sasquatch Otis.
Speaker 1: Hey there, and welcome back to Sasquatch Odyssey. Thank you so much for being with us for the show.
Speaker 3: It is Friday.
Speaker 1: I hope you've had an amazing week. We have a phenomenal guest line up for you. But as always, I want to start by fighting you. If you've had an encounter and you'd like to be an able show, shoot me an email. You can get me a Brian at Paranomalworldproductions dot com. Get heeditver to the website, check it out, become a member there and help support the show. I got to sit down and talk to Dylan, and Dylan had shared his experience once before on another podcast several years ago, and he did not have a great experience, and I've frankly had quite a few conversations with people recently about that very thing and how they were treated on other podcast. Towards the end of his interview, Dylan and I get into that a little bit, so I'll let him explain all about that. In just a second, Dylan, I talk about a roadside crossing that was captured on a Georgia State Troopers dash cam and it was featured on Finding Bigfoot. I've played some audio from that in this episode. If you want to see that full video and see the creature crossing the road and the recreation that they do on Finding Bigfoot, I will link to that video in its entirety over on the blog. So head over to Parandormoral Productions dot com check out the Sasquatch Outasy blog at the top of the page, and you can see that video that was captured right down the road from where Dylan had his experience years later. Really quickly, if you haven't already done so, please take time to rate and review the show. Wherever you're listening to the podcast, particularly on Apple podcast and Spotify, you have the ability to rate the show, and on Apple you can actually leave us a review. We would appreciate that very much. But above all else, the way that you can really help grow the show and grow the audience is tell your friends about the show. One social media post about how much you enjoy the show can reach thousands of potential listeners. So we definitely appreciate you spreading the word. But enough of that, I know you guys are ready to get into it. Dylan's on the line, He's.
Speaker 2: Ready to go.
Speaker 1: All that's love for you to do is sit back, relax, and enjoy the show. Em welcome our guest to the show. It is Dylan from New Jersey. Welcome to the show man.
Speaker 6: Hey, how are you?
Speaker 1: I am good and I'm glad I had to have you on the podcast. I know you're here to talk about your experiences, but before we get into the experiences you're gonna share with us, let's talk a little bit about what got you interested in this subject to begin with.
Speaker 6: Okay, So, I was always a latch key kind of kid, like I was always outside, even though I was like Suburbia, New Jersey. I was always outside looking for frogs, looking for snakes, just being like an outside kid, like the rule of Holman street lights there on. That was my life. So I always gravitated towards the woods. The woods were like. I didn't have a great home life, if that's not obvious by being a latchkey kid. So I always felt comfort in the woods as a younger kid, I stumbled upon weird books and read about the Jersey Devil and read about Bigfoot, and then kind of became an adult and forgot about it, got reel into cars. Then I had this first I don't even know what to call it other than a class A sighting, because I saw the thing. We were like fish, they feet away from each other. I was at a car show in southern Georgia. The car show was called the Southern Worthcy. It was in this I don't even want to call it weird because it's just it was weird to me because I just never saw anything like it. But the town was called Helen, Georgia. It's got like little German style terra cotta type roof looking things like. It's just cool and different and obscure and just in the middle of the woods in Georgia. Ironically, come to find out, after I had come back returned home from the trip whatever, come to find out that the TV show Finding Bigfoot was there with that road crossing video with the troopers dash camp on this.
Speaker 2: Episode of Finding Bigfoot. For over fifty years, the remote woods of northern Georgia have been a hotspot for Bigfoot activity. With hundreds of documented encounters. Now the Bigfoot Field Researchers organization led by Matt Moneymaker, journey to Georgia to investigate the latest piece of evidence, a never before broadcast police video that some believe is photographic proof of the Sasquatch.
Speaker 3: Did you say that yes.
Speaker 2: The investigation leads the team to a small town on the edge of Georgia's Chattahoochee National Forest, where shocking new eyewitness accounts result in a remarkable discovery.
Speaker 5: These look like toads.
Speaker 7: There's a track that from ten feet you can see is a foot print, a large foot print.
Speaker 5: This might just be the real deal here.
Speaker 2: As the team closes in on the truth, they're joined by volunteers from the BFRO in an effort to determine once and for all if Bigfoot exists in northern Georgia.
Speaker 8: Definitely definitely haven't come over here and check it out, you guys, pops.
Speaker 3: Fo work it definitely would hear me. I've been tracking Sasquatches for twenty five years.
Speaker 6: But these, in fact are real.
Speaker 2: I've seen them, they're here.
Speaker 9: I'm having a really difficult time finding an explanation for this.
Speaker 3: There's something on the hill.
Speaker 6: I do think there's a squatch.
Speaker 3: In these words, the.
Speaker 10: Team and I have traveled across the country to rural northern Georgia for one reason only to determine if bigfoots exist in this lush region of the country. This wide open part of the state offers the perfect combination of small farming communities surrounded by vast tracts of national forest. This is just the sort of place we've come to expect bigfoot sightings to occur, and this is where our latest report comes from. Georgia's Chattahoochee National Force has long been known as a hotbed of bigfoot activity within the bigfoot research community. In fact, petroglyphs produced by the earliest Native Americans that lived in the area depicts them interacting with a bigfoot type creature. So when you take the century of documented encounters in conjunction with almost a million square miles of untouched and unpopulated forest, you get a location that is very likely a bigfoot habitat.
Speaker 3: But primarily we're.
Speaker 10: Investigating a piece of footage that came from a dash cam from a state trooper vehicle.
Speaker 3: I can very easily.
Speaker 6: Are kicking like that, what.
Speaker 5: Did you see that.
Speaker 10: It's a classic road crossing siding at night, and it's the first time that's ever been gotten by a law enforcement's dash camera. The police didn't really do anything about it afterwards. There was no laws apparently broken, so there was no need to do any kind of a police investigation.
Speaker 3: All we have from the incident is the video.
Speaker 5: Looking at the footage, you can actually count the steps. One, two, three steps brought it over the white line on the left hand side of the road. The speed of the creature while it moves across the road seems very quick, but we won't know for sure, and we get somebody in the same position to see if we can recreate it ourselves. I think there's a very good chance that what we're seeing in that video is a real sasquatch.
Speaker 6: It's my opinion that this is a hoax and this is somebody in a suit.
Speaker 4: But I'm with you, guys. We got to get some scale and we got to prove it one way or another.
Speaker 11: A common observation amongst witnesses when they see one, it looks like it's gliding, like it's almost like a human on a bicycle. You see the legs moving, but the shoulders and head hole fairly steady.
Speaker 3: I have to say I see that here as well.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's not clear enough to definitively say it is or it isn't a sasquatch or a person in a costume. We came here to see this video. Was it a guy in a monkey suit? Or was it the real deal? Was it a sasquatch that they filled.
Speaker 3: We're going to meet Mary Scott.
Speaker 10: She was the passenger in the state trooper vehicle when the footage was obtained. We're going to take her back to where that was and ask her to tell us everything that happened from her perspective.
Speaker 3: So the incident happened right here here.
Speaker 4: It did.
Speaker 9: Actually, we were traveling this way and it happened right before that guardrail.
Speaker 3: Why can we just take a look walk down there?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, this is it. It appeared to cross right here.
Speaker 9: We are coming this way about fifty five miles an hour, some pitch black, so it seemed like we were doing one hundred. It was so late at night, there was not another car on the road. All of a sudden, with no notice whatsoever, this very tall, very furry, very fast creature comes from that side of the road.
Speaker 3: What the crap did you see that?
Speaker 4: Yes, shoots down here.
Speaker 9: Workler's going too fast to stop immediately, so we hit the brakes, spun around, immediately came back.
Speaker 4: I thought it was seeing things.
Speaker 3: Actually, oh my goodness, please tell me we got to video.
Speaker 4: The officer puts on the blue lights.
Speaker 9: We jump out of the car and the officer had a big gun drawn and he's identifying himself. Whatever it was was gone.
Speaker 7: I was shocked when I saw it because it was so big, and normally in North Georgia, animals jump out, but it's either usually deer, occasionally a black bear.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 9: Nothing that large and standing so erect and running so fast.
Speaker 4: So we know that there are a lot of black bears here.
Speaker 3: But this thing was on two legs. The entire time I.
Speaker 9: Have seen black bears, I've had two even run across in front of me before.
Speaker 4: No comparison none.
Speaker 10: What I gathered from Mary Scott isn't she firmly believed that they saw sasquatch. At no point did she even bring up the possibility that this was a person in a costume. She also outright dismissed the possibility that it was a bear.
Speaker 6: I mean with Mary and coming to this location and seeing the layout, we would be crazy if we didn't try to recreate it and.
Speaker 4: See if it could be a prank.
Speaker 5: The way we're going to do this reconstruction is running it a car of the same size, and then we're gonna drive at the same speed and have Bobo run across the road. We're hoping to shed some light on the size of the creature, the speed it was traveling, and also where it was coming from.
Speaker 6: And going to.
Speaker 5: Okay, I just finished setting up the camera and the recorder inside the car. Renee, You're going to be driving about fifty five miles an hour. Matt, you monitor it, and then I'm gonna be signaling Bobo when to run across the road. Hopefully, what we can do here is get a simulation of the dash cam video Itself's who we can learn from it.
Speaker 6: Basically, I will make sure of coordinates so no one gets run over.
Speaker 11: If I'm really glad, we got to come here in the daylight and see it ahead of time, so we know exactly where to go and what to do.
Speaker 5: A little light goes a long ways.
Speaker 11: Yeah, all right, guys on the.
Speaker 10: Road ready, to beat the Bigfoot.
Speaker 11: The treat of my whole life for this role.
Speaker 5: Ad, please let us know when you're in position.
Speaker 3: We're rolling.
Speaker 10: Okay, we're past the intersection and we've got guardrails on the side.
Speaker 3: She's trying to get up a speed. We're at forty and the guard.
Speaker 12: Rails hundred feet for the first mailbox and coming around the bed another mailbox are Now, I.
Speaker 4: Don't know Bobo could move that fast.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, that was a hoax. That person wait until the last second. That was kind of sketchy running out that close to the car.
Speaker 5: Did you see him book?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I'm thinking once those images are compared side by side, we're going to start to see some unusual things, and that will show that this thing across the road is even less likely to have been a human and a costume.
Speaker 11: I've run in from cars of the night before, but I was always naked.
Speaker 10: Here we go, okay, here we come, coming up, there's the first mailbox, coming around, second mailbox, and now there go the bounding movement looks different than what you've seen the footage exactly it Clydes Real, Well.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm definitely leaning towards this is a sasquatch on film, and I can't be one hundred percent sure, but I think the context of the situation Mary's excellent eyewitness account.
Speaker 10: There are two telling signs for me that this was a big foot. First, the figure stride was effortless, while Bobo lurched with each step. Second, when you pause the video, you could see that the figure's legs are basically the same length as Bobo's. Sasquatches have different body proportions compared to humans. Their legs are shorter comparatively than humans, and their arms are longer. So if the legs were the same length, that would make the figure at least six inches taller than and closer to seven feet tall.
Speaker 6: The question for me isn't is it a sasquatch.
Speaker 5: The question for me is can a person recreate that?
Speaker 3: And it's a person?
Speaker 11: Could that thing ran kind of bent, hunched smooth? It wasn't bouncing up like I was. I think I was a real squatch.
Speaker 6: I just found that a little interesting and it made me start to go down the subject. After I saw this to go back, I was having a night or whatever you want to call it with a girlfriend. At the time. It was like two or three in the morning, we got into a huge fight. I did what I always do. I went to the woods and all I had to do was just walk outside. It was literally just one cut road that you just walked, and it branched off to other smaller roads. I don't even really know how to describe it. It was just small town. This one road that I was on. It ran alongside I don't know if it was actually the Chattowoojee River or a tributary of it or whatever. Again, because New Jersey, I don't know the area that well. I'm just gone by memory. I vividly remember there was like a water park or a tubing sing or something on the right side that was closed for the night, obviously. Then the little bank. There was this little road that I was walking on, and on the other side of the road it was just one lane each way, not one lane little tiny dirt road. It was paved like a regular one lane each way road. On the other side of the road there was a clitch face I want to call it. I guess it was I would say easily two story house site. Not something that I would think a person would be on. But again, I'm at a car show, there's a bunch of drunk people. Anything possible. I'm walking along. I saw this again, is just a weird thing that was fixated in my brain. I was walking along and I saw a luna moth. Never saw them before. Thought it was the coolest thing ever. Hyper fixated on it, started taking pictures of it whatever. All of a sudden, up on the cliff kind of area, I hear something fairly large. I don't want to call it crashing through the trees. It wasn't like whipping trees down, nothing crazy like that. It was just being It was just doing this thing. Started looking up where I heard the sound, and I'm starting to see something moving and I'm what is that a raccoon? Any tree? Are there bears in Georgia? What am I looking at? And all of a sudden, I don't know if it was hunched over or sat down or whatever. It was like a dark night, but it was one of those the moon is so bright you don't need a streetlight kind of deal. I'm not going to say like I saw like a detailed face pushed in nose or like nothing like that. But I could see that this was not a person. It was not a bear. I've seen bear in woods. Like I said, I'm latchke kid. I still to this day, avid mountain biker see bears regularly. It wasn't a bear. My brain instantly went to, this is just some Joe Schmo in the monkey soup being stupid. But then I remember, wait a minute, it's three in the morning, two in the morning, whatever it may have been. It was super late, and this is a cliff side, and I don't think there's any bouldering experts at a car show in Georgia. So I proceeded to continue to look at it and as it I'm not going to say like it changed shape or whatever, but it was definitely hunched over or sat down or it was doing something, and it stood up, and it felt like an eternity. It felt like we were looking at each other, like staring at each other's souls. I don't even know how to explain it, but it. I don't get afraid. I'm very much either fight or flight, there's no in between. Usually I was law enforcement five years. I was an EMT. I was firefighter. I thrived on adrenaline. I was frozen. I was utterly, purely frozen. I couldn't process what I was looking at. I still to this day, I'm sure you can hear. I'm getting like a little nervous talking about it right now. It was so large it looked like if a professional bodybuilder somehow could put on a fur suit. But I could still see his muscles like almost sorry, get them like it's a little much, because I just I can't. It's weird. I can't understand it. It was almost like it was so big. I felt like from when we were looking at each other, the way it turned, I could almost it was so big from its head to its neck, it like rotated its entire body and I could see the muscles ripple almost again. I don't get afraid. I was terrified. But then all of a sudden it went away. It just felt, Okay, you are real. You could definitely, probably, judging by the side of you, come off of the cliff and do.
Speaker 3: Whatever you want to do to me.
Speaker 6: I hope that's not what you're gonna do, but you definitely could. And no sooner did the thought go away. And it was just tough. I don't even know what to call it, like a kind of sound, and it was gone. It just melted into the trees, and.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned for more Sasquatch out to sea.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back. After these messages.
Speaker 6: I was dumbfounded, and then all of a sudden, flight kicked in. It was time to go. I ran as fast as I could run back to the hotel. I didn't care about cars coming. I was out. I got back to the hotel and I spoke to nobody. The next day, I tried to confide in some people, so I put it away, came home, found out about the TV show, sought. Wow, that's interesting. That's a pretty big something going across the street, and that's pretty much where I was. Again, tried to confide in somebody, got a little bit less laugh that, and then just got quiet about it and started doing my own little research. I again stumbled upon another podcast, told my story and unfortunately was met with silence. After I told my story, where it just felt like all that was while it was a story, when I was just looking for not really a home for my story, but just talk about it and feel better about it, it somehow made me feel worse about it. Then I just completely walked away from the subject, and I'm now dipping my toes back into it a little bit, and I'm understanding a little bit more about this whole bigfoot sing, whether it's humanoids, how it is, whatever you want to call it, or the wool aspect. I'm not quite in the wool aspect. Anything's possible because they're not supposed to exist a nice all one. I don't know. Maybe I'm crazy. I don't know, maybe they're not crazy. Upon finally slightly dipping my toes back into understanding it and hearing people talk about it and watching things on YouTube and hearing your podcast, I think at points after this, I think I heard them twice. They in the middle timeframe, I was in Maine. Again, I'm just a kid from Jerseys. I might have names wrong. I don't think I do. Me and my friends every year would lend to cabin in Maine. You'll go fishing because again outside kid latch kate kid, that's the woods are my home. After this particular sighting, I would just I'm not. I don't like to go into woods end night. It just it changed. I'm just a little different. I just don't like to go alone. So one night, me and a girlfriend at the time and a friend of mine we would always I got ahead of myself again. Sorry, I'm still like a little pumped up from that last story. Okay, sorry about that. So me and a bunch of my friends we would go up to Maine every year and we would rent a house for one week on a different lake and just bring our I didn't own boat, but they all day we would bring our boats and just the guys outside in the woods. This particular year, there were these big maths, but not the size of a luna moth, a regular old moth in the woods, but just bigger. Where we were staying, I think it was called Moosehead Lake, I think was the name of it. You would hear these giant moths hit the water and they would like flap around, and then you would hear splash and they're gone. So we went in the middle of the night again, but I was not alone, so it was okay, and I was in the middle of the water, so I thought I was good. Were me and my one friend and my girlfriend at the time. We're all throwing big top water frogs to try and imitate this splash sound to hope fully kept some fish. I go to cast and all of a sudden I hear up the lake somewhere on this I think it was like a mountain, maybe like it felt like a mountain because you were sunk down in the lake. The scuttural almost Ohio how sounding. It sounded like Matt Moneymaker was in the woods, just with an apple fire and some bass coming out of his chest. But at the time I didn't know what it was. And I was like, Wow, that was a weird animal. And then the other two people I was with were like, yeah, that was really weird. And that was that again, dipping my toes back into this. Now I know what on Ohio how is and Matt Moneymaker and what they sound like, and I think that's.
Speaker 13: What I heard.
Speaker 6: And then the last and most recent one I was in again, sorry if I butchered the names. Rattleboro, Vermont. It's Vermont, Massachusetts border somewhere around there, I want to say again with a girlfriend at the time in her sister's husband's family, so her brother in law's family. Again, I'm just kid from Jersey. I don't know the area, but the woods. It's okay. Everybody's outside that night around the fire. It's November. The other two sightings were early summer like May June fish. This particular one was the opposite, going into the fall November, getting into it's starting to get cold, is probably going to snow soon. We're all hanging out around fire. It gets super late. Everybody goes inside the bed. I'm not ready yet. I'm great. It's the woods. I might be alone, but I see the neighbors nous across the street. I see this person's backyard if I look to the left. So it's okay, hanging out around the fire all by myself. All of a sudden again in the top of this mountain that I forget what it's called. I think when I googled what I thought it was called, I was coming up with a music festival, so I must not have it right. Come to find out, the next day, when I had mentioned this sound, everybody said, oh, that's nothing. That mountain is haunted. You always hear those sounds from up there. Okay, I let it go. While I was sitting there again late two one thirty, somewhere around there in the morning, all by myself, just fire going from on the top of this mountain, or so it sounded. Obviously, I can't see anything because I'm fucking like gigantic mountain. There was this scream like, not a Bobcat scream. I've heard them. I know what they sound like. Not a rabbit getting killed, not a deer getting killed. I've heard all of that. I googled it, I've searched it. It was different. It was like a man but not. But it was like you could tell it was big and had toned and it was just loud and mean. I promptly poured water on the fire and walked inside. And that was the last thing that happened to me. I can't quite say that the last two were bigfoots or not, because you never know. But I can without a doubt say the first encounter I had, I would be surprised if it was not bigfoot.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 6: I don't know what else to call it. It was something.
Speaker 1: The funny thing is, I grew up in Georgia, so I'm very familiar with Helen. I've been to Helen several times. We have really good friends who lived just outside the Helen area up and such as Georgia.
Speaker 3: Matt Pruett, a.
Speaker 1: Good friend of mine, does a lot of research in and around the area of Helen. He grew up in that area as well, so there's a ton of history and sightings in that area. Not to mention the very infamous or famous dash cam video that you were talking about, that kind of was one of those things that was on your radar. I want to go back to your experience in Helen and when you saw what you saw, Obviously you had grown up and you'd heard stories, you'd had a little bit, you dipped your toe into Bigfoot a little bit. But when you had this experience and you saw what you saw, were you immediately convinced that what you saw was Bigfoot? Was that something that was clearly on your radar and you left that experience going I just had a class A siding of a Sasquatch.
Speaker 6: I don't think so, because again, at the time, it was hell in Georgia, southern Worthysy. I'm sure you've heard about it. If you know the area, it can be a mess and there can be lots of very drunk people doing very stupid things. But what led me to believe that it was not that was just it wasn't a monkey suit. This was no I felt like if it was closer, I could reach out and touch it. It felt like I could imagine the texture, almost like when you see what a dog looks like and you go, oh, okay, I know what that feels like. But also where it was. I don't think you could have gotten there any other way than straight up in the woods. But again I don't really know the area. Again, if you came the other way, you had a straight up mountain climb, it felt but anything as possible. But once I could visibly see with that bright moonlight the size and shape, and I know I keep going back to the head or neck, but that was what was so prominent to me because it almost felt like where are trap muscles are? You would have to disconnect it and put it almost behind your ear. It looked like it was not possible for it to turn its neck the way you and I can. That's why I feel like it's stuck out to me so much. The way it almost felt like it rotated at its torso to turn around and look at me. And I don't know of any normal person that does that. So that's what led me to be like, oh, okay, this is what I think it is. Now.
Speaker 1: There seems to be so many synchronicities between the two of us. I was a last key kid. I was that weird kid that was into weird shit when I was growing up, so there's a lot of synchronicity there. I spent a lot of time in the woods. The woods was my solid us. It's the way that I escaped my shitty home life when I was a kid, so I definitely understand. I talk a lot about that in the books Iasquatch Unleash the Truth behind the Legend, mighty book that's out. It's one of those things that's hard to describe, but I too, like you, some of the things that I've never seen one of these creatures I've experienced. I was just posting about it today. I was doing some casting of some footprints that I had found in October of last year here on our land in North Carolina. Although I found these footprints, and as I'm doing these casts, I made mother molds and I've created these replica casts for people to experience and see the same thing that I've experienced. I still doubt my own experience. I found this shit like sixty yards from my house, and I still say that I don't know for sure that Bigfoot exists. But I don't know what else it could be. So there's so many synchronicities that I'm getting in your story and our very similar lifestyles, that seems the vocalizations are one of those things that really changed my world. We heard these vocalizations. Obviously you've listened to the show before. I've told the story many times. But we started hearing vocalizations here once we bought this land. And once I heard that forty or fifty yards away from my house, I stopped doing night hikes. And that's one of the things I love to do. I love being out in the woods. I love going out for walks at night and just experiencing nature. That's why we bought forty acres in the middle of freaking nowhere, is so that I could do those very things. And once I heard those sounds that I can only attribute to an Ohiohowell like sound fifty yards from my house, I stopped doing night hikes. Dude, Even carrying a forty caliber pistol on my hip and a twelve gage shotgun loaded with slugs and buckshot, I still will not walk in the woods at night alone on my property anymore. I totally get what you're saying and it's very difficult for people who haven't experienced that to understand what that feeling is like. So have you been able to process that and those three experiences that you've had obviously had. I believe you had a class A siding of a sasquatch, and I think you've probably heard these things a couple of times. Are you still dealing with that present day? And do you still feel the same about going out into the woods at night by yourself?
Speaker 6: Oh? Totally. I generally don't go into the woods that night anymore. Even sometimes this is going to sound so silly, but even now still unfortunately I'm stuck in suburba and middle of New Jersey, but there's sometimes even in a backyard where I'm like over that, and I know it's silly, but it's just I don't know, man, I don't think so much. Hearing them changed me, probably because of the ordering which it happened, because I saw ye if you want to call it that already. Yeah, I still doubt myself because it's I don't understand how everybody else says, Nah, it doesn't exist. There can't be possible. There's no way this giant hominid slash gorilla in the forest, whatever camp you want to land in, or the wu aspect, I don't even know, but it's not supposed to exist. I know what I saw. I don't think I'm that crazy. I'm a little crazy, probably, but I don't think like that.
Speaker 1: You were a cop for five years, so I can relate. I was in law enforcement for sixteen years myself. You got to be a little bit crazy to do that job. Nobody with any sanity goes into that kind of thing. You were a first responder, so thank you so much for your service. You got to be a little crazy to do that, though it's not a normal job for normal people. Let's talk a little bit about the first time you shared your experience. I don't want to get into things that you don't want to dive into, but I think it's important because this is what I do.
Speaker 6: It's my job.
Speaker 1: I've talked to thousands of people at this point, many of which don't want to talk on podcasts. They don't want to come on and be interviewed like you were doing. That's why I do other shows. I've created backwards horror stories to share those amazing experiences that people have that send emails and send it in to us that don't want to have these kind of conversations. First and foremost, let's talk a little bit about the first podcast you want on. What caused you to want to share your story on that podcast? How did you find that experience? And then you mentioned obviously it turned you away from the subject. Talk a little bit about that experience and what caused you to give up the research after you had that initial experience telling your story on a podcast like this one.
Speaker 6: Sure, so again it was after all three. At the time, I was again getting a little bit interested in it again because I couldn't place those two sounds. I know, I saw the TV show after I saw it whatever, and obviously from watching the TV show, I know exactly what the money maker sounds like, so I could place the second one. But again, it's not supposed to exist. And here I am this just in my opinion, regular dude for New Jersey. Each now, I saw one, and I heard one and maybe heard one the second time, and okay, this is all right, let me start researching. So I started researching. I found this podcast on I don't even remember what player I was using at the time, but I don't even use the same one anymore, and it sounded incredible. I was going off of a cherry picked list that I had found on Reddit, So maybe shame on me. Maybe if I had listened from top to bottom, I would have got a different vibe from the situation. But it felt like almost like a safe space to talk about it, and I felt like I was finally ready to just not quite put it to bed, but just be like, Okay, this happened. I need to let that sink in. It happened, and I was pitched this whole Oh you're part of this elite club. We're going to be framed. Take my number, we can text. You're part of a very select few that I've seen it. I texted one time and I never even got a response. It was literally left on red. And it turned me off so much from the subject that I have not listened to a podcast since. I don't even remember how long ago it was and I told this story, but it was like it was a couple of years, probably like three to four years. I want to say again now it's I don't know, maybe just boredem curiosity, maybe again wanting to put this to bed, or just maybe understand it more because I still don't understand it. I know what I saw, I can see it in my head. Still I wish I could somehow take out a memory and project it and show people. I don't know what I've saw. I don't know how else to describe it. And that's what is I think still got me chasing this, whatever this is that I'm trying to put the bed or research that I'm trying to do to understand it.
Speaker 1: For more Sasquatch out to see. We'll be right back after these messages. Everybody listening, including me, knows exactly what you're talking about. Man, That's what keeps us all coming back. That's why I've continued to do this show, almost five hundred episodes in, because we're all seeking the same answers. I think I've dealt with a lot of stuff personally with people in the community that appear to be one thing, and then once you let the walls down and you let them into your world, they turn into something else. And I recently have talked about it being more like Sasquatch is the monster that we're all chasing. But it seems to me more often as I get into this deeper and deeper into the community. At times, the people truly are the monsters. When it comes to Bigfoot. It's not sasquatch since the monsters, it's the people.
Speaker 3: I really hate that.
Speaker 1: I am so glad that you've came back into this and you're still curious and you're doing what you're doing. And I really want to say a personal thank you publicly for allowing me the opportunity to hear your story and you to come on this show and share it, because I can tell you one thing, I'm not going to ghost you, man, I'm not going to be that person.
Speaker 3: I don't have.
Speaker 1: Any answers, probably any more than you do. I'm still a seeker of those answers myself. But I can tell you this, everybody that's been on the show, I still talk to people that have been on my show episode two, three, four or five of the show, and I'm again almost five hundred episodes in. I still get random text messages from people finding new evidence and things, and I've always responded to every single message, no matter whether it's a text message or sometimes it's a little delayed on certain social media's. But I do answer every single one of those myself because no matter how big this show gets, no matter how much it grows, I am always going to be that person that is going to respond to everybody. So I want to say a personal thank you for coming on and sharing your experiences man, and coming back into the fold. This is a beautiful community. I've said it so many times. Some of the other stuff that we've talked about on that Bigfoot podcast with my co host Wayne, and some of the other things that are going on in the community. There are shitty people in Bigfoot, but by and large, this community is some of the greatest people I've ever met. I've met friends that were heroes of mine, people I looked up to for so many years in Bigfoot. Cliff Barrittman comes to mind, Jeff Meldrum, people that I watched on television. Now that I can call friends, I can reach out to and ask questions, because I still have questions of my own. So I just say those people are out there in this community. The shitty people are the minority, fortunately for us in Bigfoot, but by and large, the people that are in this community are fantastic. So don't lose faith, don't lose hope, keep seeking those answers. Man, and obviously anytime I can answer any questions for you. I'm gonna make sure you have my number and you can reach out to me anytime, and I guarantee you I won't leave you unread man. So thanks so much for coming on the show and sharing your experience. I've had a blast talking to you.
Speaker 6: No, thank you, thank you for having me, and thank you for doing that. I appreciate it very much because, like I said, it felt like a safe space and then it just felt like a door slammed in my face. So thank you, Winn, thank you for having an awesome podcast.
Speaker 4: They say you don't gotta go home, but you can't stay happen.
Speaker 8: Chry this chid Chi every day came ricket back, pricket back for Joy, for me Joy, stay right, you come in right aways.
Speaker 13: Still Sten Stutts says, still stay passes States USS