Speaker 1: In a few weeks in a while, okay, God, since I could oh.
Speaker 2: My her up, put my socks on without sitting.
Speaker 3: Down, Dad noises, damn it.
Speaker 2: It's been a while since I've not grunked it. When I got out of my bed, Snap.
Speaker 1: Crack, you sound like a Rice Christmas cereal. Bro, that's how you know you're getting old? You recording the cold opener?
Speaker 3: Yes, I am, sir?
Speaker 2: What else? What else makes you old? Scott?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What else?
Speaker 1: Apparently I'm Hank Hill now you are. I was gonna ask you, guys, how much do you go through through a lot of pellets?
Speaker 2: The age's a little different, new age of Bobby I've seen.
Speaker 1: I've seen a few episodes, but I have not sat down and watched the entire series start to the originally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't watched it all either, but I've watched enough to get the gist. I remember even watching the origination of him. You guys checking around in my shed?
Speaker 1: H So, I was gonna send this this morning, and then I got busy because somebody sent that thing with the league is it Jenny?
Speaker 3: Is that smoke show? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Wife?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Kevin's wife, Kevin. Did you know Kevin gotten quite a bit of flak because he claimed that he was a survivor of nine to eleven.
Speaker 3: What like in the show.
Speaker 1: Like in a during a comedy stand up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't work around with that anyway.
Speaker 1: So what I was gonna say is, is Matt Moore of a Ruckspin or a Taco forever unclean?
Speaker 2: Well, Rucksan's like, uh no, what's the other guy's name? With a beard? Yeah, RAFFI, I'm guessing you got a beard. You have a beard. You talk about your penis quite a bit.
Speaker 3: Why just so far away? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm if I put it any closer to my mouth.
Speaker 3: It's just it turn it towards you, That's what I'm trying to say. It's it's not there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, turn the game down a little bit.
Speaker 2: But yeah, dude, you got a beard. You talk about your penis quite a bit.
Speaker 3: Okay, checks out.
Speaker 2: You don't really know a whole lot about sports, but you know something about sports. You like to jam. The other parts probably doesn't check out. But Ruxton's like a lawyer.
Speaker 1: But just the whole taco Taco.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Taco finally won one for once. His music John Lejoy so funny.
Speaker 1: He does or who is the plastic surgeon?
Speaker 2: Data said his name. I don't know if that's his name, Andre Andre he was yeah, he was okay, he was alright.
Speaker 1: Matt's luck, he'd have Andrea's luck, he'd get with some chicken. She'd be allergic to him.
Speaker 2: Isn't that the way they've all been? I mean, am I wrong? I mean he got that bastard knows that my hatred of cherry, and he's like, try this body arm road. I'm like working on something, I just reach I grab it. I'm like, that's gross. I don't like cherry though, right whatever, I don't like Cherry the blue Raspberry chill one Cherry.
Speaker 1: So I get made fun of. My ex girlfriend made fun of me.
Speaker 2: This what happened.
Speaker 1: I love, absolutely love Cherry kool aid. You're like, you're thirty five years older.
Speaker 4: I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, how much sugar did you put in it?
Speaker 5: Probably that it's probably not that bad for you. You don't think about like a soda. You drinks got way more sugar than that.
Speaker 3: And yeah, money.
Speaker 4: Once motea over sugar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had like a helping them well this day at Team Industries, they like had a twenty ounce Mountain dew and then they taped the around and it was just sugar.
Speaker 5: All the way around.
Speaker 3: Jesus.
Speaker 5: I was like, yeash, I don't get another one out of the break here.
Speaker 1: My my ex wife's a dental assistant and she worked at the one up by the hospital, and they had a display out there with the different beverages and the sugar content. Yeah, and in a twenty ounce bottle. It's like up to here with on moulting De.
Speaker 3: Allegedly trying to be trying to be funny.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I he didn't.
Speaker 3: Just trying to. I did have good volume for a second then and you lost.
Speaker 1: It and he started fucking with ship.
Speaker 3: No, we're good now.
Speaker 2: I'm not we're good now.
Speaker 3: We're good now.
Speaker 2: So is there anything else that makes you old?
Speaker 1: Either get really into World War two yep, or documentaries smoking a lot of meat?
Speaker 2: I do both. Documentaries. Oh hey, have you guys watch that, uh, the The Unknown Caller yet on Netflix?
Speaker 3: Did you ever do that?
Speaker 2: One's that's so wild. It's a girl that's getting bullied for like I think it's a couple of years and it's the person you least expect is the one that's doing the cyber bullying that took the FBI. It's mom. I'm not saying that.
Speaker 1: My girlfriend was telling me about it.
Speaker 3: Wow, what a fucking it's got so weird into it.
Speaker 2: You fucking dude, You still got to watch it because it takes a little while at the end, though.
Speaker 1: Your attention span is this long, you'll forget in two seconds.
Speaker 2: At the end though, they're like there's somebody pointed out of like Twitter. They're going in to talk to these people, and then there's just like a table. It's not a bar, it's not like it's a it's a kitchen table. No, it's a kitchen table full of booze. There's like thirty bottles of booze on the kitchen table, like they got other problems.
Speaker 3: That reminds me of a dinky town town.
Speaker 1: Got arrested last year, or almost.
Speaker 3: Almost say that would be get arrested. You literally walked by the cop and said idol with a beer.
Speaker 1: Bruce, speaking of World War Two documentaries and stuff, did you ever watch the tattoos? Said Auschwitz?
Speaker 2: I almost did. I did not.
Speaker 1: That's really good.
Speaker 2: I think I started and I didn't finish.
Speaker 1: Rose from two and a half Men is in it.
Speaker 2: Oh sure, Oh so it's not like a documentary, it's a it's a video.
Speaker 3: Whatever based on based on true events.
Speaker 2: What is that called, Like, it's not a mockumentary.
Speaker 1: That would be the Office as a mockument.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a word, and I just don't remember it now, But yeah, I get what I'm picking up what you're putting down.
Speaker 1: Non fictional movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with Rose from two and a half Men where she's not trying to constantly beg Charlie or kill him another spoiler alert, which time I guess she doesn't kill him at the very end. That's a helicopter what careers?
Speaker 1: The second time it was a piano.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the piano from the helicopter dropping on him.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The train accident was staged stage.
Speaker 2: That's the only it's like the probably the only episode of that I watched alive. I watched a lot of it on him.
Speaker 1: Didn't she kidnap him or something?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: They they because she said she was gonna get married. And then like Charlie goes to the church and then there's like she has like dummies in there, She's got mannequins set up in there, and then Charlie, you can't do it. So then they run off because then essentially I don't know what they were gonna do with that story. But then they run off to England together, and then that's the summer where Charlie gets fired. So then they're just like Rose kills her. And then just so Chuck Laurie can double down on it, he has the piano drop on him at the end.
Speaker 1: Well, they play it off like Rose kidnapped.
Speaker 2: Hims, right, yeah, because she Yeah, he finally got out. It was buffalo Bob put the vodka in the mouth. He's probably okay with that, though.
Speaker 1: I see recently he reached out to John Cryer and is like trying to mend the bridges.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, he's got to today. His documentary comes out today on Netflix.
Speaker 3: All right, should we count cont down?
Speaker 2: You count down four, common down, three, count it down?
Speaker 7: Stop with his business, Smarts talks like a pro.
Speaker 6: Matt and Dustin joined him just for the fun, and Lord Dustin SIPs deer Scott's God is notes. They share fat jokes, talk like they own spots, remig He's got it sown. In the sports talk show Scott's The Captain, Matt and Dustin.
Speaker 7: They know Bruce might be missing, but they still make it fun. Fat jokes and drinks. They keep it light and run. Send me Pro.
Speaker 6: Sports Talking Bmichie Minnesoda Talk Live.
Speaker 7: Dick's fat jokes. It's all in the motion.
Speaker 8: Scott leads the way with his business degrees, dust and drinks, and last they make it all agreed.
Speaker 7: Matt's not the smartest budd He's got his part.
Speaker 6: Scott and Dustin, they keep the conversation shot, beer, belly and brains.
Speaker 7: Thing makes it all up.
Speaker 2: Send me Pro Sports Talk.
Speaker 7: It's never too tough.
Speaker 6: Dustin's got his drink, Scott's got his script, Matt Scott his jokes.
Speaker 7: They never get stuck. They talk Mike pras though they're not fat jokes. Beard, They've got it all bought. Scott Scotting know how Matt got the jokes.
Speaker 6: Dustin's got the drink, Bechie b it hot and Kozy Fornijie's.
Speaker 8: Got it sown in this sports talk show talk like Dick's fat jokes, it's all in the flow. Sevy fill A Sports talk in Dementi, Minnesota, fog Like Ditch, fat jokes, it's all in the motion.
Speaker 2: Scott leaves the way with.
Speaker 8: The business degrees Dustin Joson last, they make it all greed.
Speaker 3: Good morning, good afternoon, good evening. It doesn't matter where you are. This is Peter Belly Sports, coming from the Runway Lounge just south of the Meiji. My name is Matt Jeffrey. To my immediate left, it is the handsome devil himself, the man who could probably smoke any meat on the grill or cook anything on the blackstone, it is Scott Wilson. Hi. Hi. And then of course to the very far end of the bar where he elects to be, it is by you're staying.
Speaker 2: You're sitting right next to me.
Speaker 3: It is Bruce Lay.
Speaker 2: That'd be like Aiden when he was our stat guy. He was kind of all by himself, which was super sweet.
Speaker 3: Though he was he was there, he said in the chair, just we had a longer mic out for him.
Speaker 1: And as he's busy snap chatting away with all his the lady ladies.
Speaker 2: I just have a one correction for the silver bullet sessions. Travis did not beat me. He beat my son Jackson, who did make it was a decent change. He looked at the rosters and he was like he's ten and he goes, I want Travis etn in over. Well he just goes that guy over that guy, and I go, all right, buddy. It ended up having more points for Etn, but so he did.
Speaker 1: He did lose Aiden. You got your ship stomped him. I'd beat Aiden like one.
Speaker 3: I did not do good.
Speaker 1: I laughed. I was happy the little ship talk about that dominated.
Speaker 3: He needs to be put in his place. I'm fine with that. Let's see here.
Speaker 2: That one is the ESPN one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think he just barely beat Jackson too, because yeah, he talked about DJ Moore and in betweens And.
Speaker 1: For those of you that don't know, we have a beer Belly Sports fantasy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well he's only just it's just only for like the Beerberally Sports radio network people.
Speaker 1: Sorry, but yeah, oh I go up against Matt Geffrey this week and nic kurrent projections have me as a twenty point favorite.
Speaker 3: I've yet to look at my stuff, so I haven't. I haven't looked at the waiver wire.
Speaker 1: Yet, so I haven't done anything yet either, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah I've So we'll talk about fantasy sports a little bit, and of course Bruce mentioned the Silver Bullet Session, which is now on the Beaver Sports or Radio network. Remember that there are two separate channels, the Beebley Sports itself which is us.
Speaker 2: And then the radio network that have radio a little black. Yeah, it's got the little it's like the little quotations or whatever. Yeah, yeah, that was the that'd be the one correction. They did a good job. I listened until matt picked me up. I got about forty five minutes into it. It was pretty good. I was gonna scream at Matthew because I could barely hear him, and if that were to be me, I would get bitched at the entire time. I have to have to.
Speaker 3: Edit this later. So what it was. It was the audio from from the computer because the.
Speaker 2: In house producer was screwing up the Travis send his house producer.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 1: He was a little preoccupied.
Speaker 3: I would imagine I may or not was playing ncdub. You weren't actually over there. Oh wow, this is the show. It's not. I don't need to be there. There's just a recording and anyways, Yeah, so that's a good show. That's on the Beaver Sports Radio Network. By the way, we're back on every channel, Scott, every channel we're back.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 1: I just finished the last week's episode today.
Speaker 2: I didn't see us on ESPN, So.
Speaker 3: Okay, every podcast, major channel we're back on. We did have issues with U. One of them would not do Spotify, the other one would not do Apple and iHeart the fuck is happening always?
Speaker 2: I got them all every time I got it on iHeart. I used to be a Spotify guy. Then the one time I was like, not happening, So then I switched over I just don't, and then everything that I ever listened to is on I don't. I don't pay for iHeart either yet, Travis, who uses pin?
Speaker 8: Do you?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I pay. I pay for my music.
Speaker 1: I pay for ammleson for Serious.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you still pay for some I back? Did they say the Serious give you like an option for a playlist? Because I do like their old country. But that's like one day it's like bangers all day, songs are just slap and kill. The next time it's like, oh my god, is it the same DJ? Is it a different DJ? How does that even work?
Speaker 3: That is all done the day before? They have DJs from all over the nation that do uh uh.
Speaker 2: I can't remember the name of it. It's like old country. It's like I can't remember. No, it's say there's podcasts on serious, dude, that's I swear to god, it's my million dollar idea that still hasn't been picked up yet. Real fans calling games on serious they pay for the NFL rights, and you get idiots like me. That's all you know. I mean I kind of do that with Paul Allen right now, but last okay, so obviously like me doing that is kind of the same thing because it's a homer, which is fun, and I didn't have to hear Joe Buck, which is better. I don't mind seeing like my brother's like, I hate Troy Aikman. I'm like Joe Buck hatred is uh Minnesota moon thing.
Speaker 3: I don't understand why people hate him.
Speaker 2: He's terrible. I don't hate Trey.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's that bad.
Speaker 2: Collinsworth sucks as well.
Speaker 3: Here's a guy gets annoying. Uh.
Speaker 2: I think Romo is kind of overtown.
Speaker 1: Brady's getting a lot of heat right now. I guess I never he's not a very good announcer.
Speaker 3: He's an analyst, that's his well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but people are like he He's not wrong. Greg Olsen should have been the number.
Speaker 2: One was pretty good. And the seventh room floor bang yeah, third like.
Speaker 3: Literally bangs there.
Speaker 2: I'm sure that happened on that seventh floor, seventh floor crew, that's what it was.
Speaker 3: I'm sure it was awesome.
Speaker 2: I bet if you were there in the time, I bet you would have loved it.
Speaker 3: I bet I would. I'm pretty sure I still would.
Speaker 2: You'd probably be the guy doing this for their their raps are You'd have been like, well, that's probably what they were doing in the bed, but.
Speaker 3: You know your base from a long distance away, that's what.
Speaker 2: Why were you doing? Like hand job motions? He was like like he was giving a like a western style, you know, western gang bangers.
Speaker 3: Style, Western style.
Speaker 2: He's doing dual shake weights. Try to get my lower lats. It's just about just about this about winter season. I gotta gotta pick it up.
Speaker 1: Game bangers hold hold it like kill.
Speaker 3: Shots kill shot to kill shots?
Speaker 2: Is it a kill shot or a cup shot? Jesus, he shouldn't be there. I don't think he Probably he knows Jesus, Yes, thank you, I did not know that. He probably does. He knows all.
Speaker 1: He's like Sanna, he's omnipresent.
Speaker 2: He's here with us. I know, thanks Samuel Gerard. Anyways, you think that's what he says, you think it's like a little bit of Jesus there.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 2: That's what you're doing. Yeah, I know, we know you're goddamn sock was so stuck to the floor. Is that what you say after you're done? Or or that kendff gotta be done, got to be before the mood strikes just right, obviously, all right, that's probably enough masturbation. Where we brought to you by We're brought to you by Seventh Avenue Pizza before pizza became trendy.
Speaker 1: The Beautiful Knobbing Kettle down in Lake Alice, Minnesota, which is nestled quaintly between Lake Georgie and Lake Itasca. Go check them out Thursday nights for live music with Lois and Friday and Saturday get you some of the best prime river around.
Speaker 3: Awesome being brought to by a home choice right here. But miiji, if you're looking to get one hundred dollars of fun to purchase that you make like a furnit like some furniture, some laptops like I have or some TVs or even some appliances. Go to Home Choice here and Butmiji and and say beer Belly Sports for you guys, check out and stuff. You've got a hound of dollars off on your purchase. They deliver, right, They do deliver a lot.
Speaker 1: So it depends what it is right for the.
Speaker 3: Most part of the deal, will I mean, like furniture wise, they're gonna deliver to you and like you know, washers and dryers and all that good shit.
Speaker 2: So also brought to you by Soda Stick. Go to sodastick dot com, find the promo code, put in one word beer Belly, and get fifteen percent off on us on all their Minnesota inspired gear.
Speaker 3: They have some banger stuff coming out soon. They have the Gopher.
Speaker 2: The Gopher the dinky Town Gophers.
Speaker 3: Want that. Yeah, I'm really good buying it.
Speaker 2: I'm wearing the John Randall hat, which somebody wants to ask me, is that his real autograph? I'm like, maybe off, but it's it's it's stitched in there, so it's obviously.
Speaker 1: Not it based on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's probably close.
Speaker 1: You're you're also wearing a collab.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm I'm Soda Stick seventh Avenue out today. Did not wear my socks, so I went with short socks. A little walking, bill board walking.
Speaker 3: He's also a social, a social butterfly too.
Speaker 1: He's the face of the franchise.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's why Waba shot like brus go talk to him.
Speaker 2: Okay, yep, I didn't know I was. I didn't know I was a little Bruce.
Speaker 1: Also brought to you by Paul Bunyan Communications, probably powering the Beer Belly Sports Radio Network. And Butmidgie with the gigazone.
Speaker 3: Also being brought by Herbert and Gerbert's here and but Midgie, do you know soop season right around the corner.
Speaker 2: It's that time, it is.
Speaker 3: It is dying for Yeah, soop season for Erbert and Gerbert's kids are going back school. Great sandwiches they have right now, and they have some new ones. They have some new ones coming down the pipe, and I'm very intrigued to see what Linda's gonna let me try. They still the points, yes they do. They still have points on the app as well too. Rewards, yeap rewards. That's what I wanted to.
Speaker 2: Say, points, rhads, points.
Speaker 3: Roids, royds.
Speaker 2: I didn't know there's there. They're there right over there, said Mark McGuire.
Speaker 1: To get rewarded.
Speaker 3: They go hand in hand, they do, basically.
Speaker 2: And who's our last sponsor?
Speaker 3: No he's not.
Speaker 2: Uh the guy that you just talked about right before we started this for the six that is for the six pack.
Speaker 3: My bad, That's what I was, like, what which hold on? We talked about? My bad?
Speaker 2: I just I'm misunderested.
Speaker 3: We talked about your son losing to Travis. Yeah, I told him that, and this is what he is. Responded as well.
Speaker 2: He he hired me much like uh, he's like yam like Sam.
Speaker 3: He hired me like Sam.
Speaker 2: There's that he only made one move so far and he auto drafted.
Speaker 3: So but yeah, I'm that's right.
Speaker 2: I Travis. I Sam's Travis's guy.
Speaker 1: I am jacks Man's that's how you pronounce it.
Speaker 3: I have it right here already, I have al right here already, all right you guys ready for the dull six pack I am, which is now brought down for Bear Biley Sports six packs. Now it's being brought to you by uh Bryson Primo. Sorry, it's telling it's time for I guess see. I got to rewrite this because it looks like I'm just gonna read off a script. Uh, but it's being brought to you by Bryce Bryce Primo from Team cermac real Estate. Just your just your favorite Minnesota sports team. You need, you need someone who knows how to close, buy, sell, move, win with Bryce Primo in the BMIDGI area. Reach him at two one eight seven six zero nine seven eight nine two one eight seven six zero nine seven eight nine. I got to rewrite that because there's a lot of.
Speaker 1: Well you could even just rewrite it and be like the Bryce Primo Team CERMAK six pack.
Speaker 3: That's true, But I already have this written. I'm gonna have on.
Speaker 1: Air production on a I'm actually.
Speaker 3: Gonna have Brooks Are you're gonna make remake that?
Speaker 6: All?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: There we go, So first beer, right, stuff, closing time. You don't have to go, but you can't stay here, Bruce. What's going on with those Twins?
Speaker 2: Matt owes me twenty dollars because it's over. It's they are up eighteen games. Oh no, yeah, it's eighteen games, only seventeen left to go. Even if the Cubs lost them all and the Twins won them all, it's over.
Speaker 1: Do I hear a fat lady singing in the back.
Speaker 2: It is it's over, It's it's sad. I thought maybe they'd only win it, but like a couple of games, I thought hopefully they would both make the playoffs. But unfortunately, Roco and the Twins took a dive in an unfortunate fashion. The Angels last night got twelve runs all with two outs.
Speaker 1: They also they've given up so many ten plus run games the last two weeks.
Speaker 3: They also lost to the Angels today as well, to four to a final.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so all right, I was pretty sure my math was right earlier this morning. I have one hundred percent sure my math is right now that twenty dollars gonna feel so good.
Speaker 3: Way map, hey me, do you want to write me out? Or do you want to I can take it.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you have it, you have it.
Speaker 1: If you don't, Travis is gonna let make fun of you.
Speaker 3: But uh, he's a dude. It's it's.
Speaker 2: We need to stop Rocko. We need to fire him.
Speaker 10: There.
Speaker 2: The talent isn't that bad. It might not just be him, but his analytics suck. He doesn't have any feel for the Well, hold on, I'm gonna go with that new York guy. He has no feel for the game, analytically driven, has zero hot takes, his his and his press conferences are boring as hell, too, Mono to get a little fired up, man, Come on, your team's getting their ass kicked, You're getting your teeth kicked on a daily basis, and you blew an opportunity make the playoffs last year with what do they lose?
Speaker 1: Like they had like a nine chance to make.
Speaker 2: I don't know, that's that's all I looked.
Speaker 1: What what's with our batters that can be tearing it up in the minors and then they come up to the majors and they can't hit shit?
Speaker 2: Hate coach Rocco.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe they're analytic driven, like he's gotta throw. I mean, I don't know, there's there could be so many different things. He just doesn't have a feel for the damn game.
Speaker 1: Well, so are you gonna have a guy like Walker Jenkins come up now and be the third coming of a Buckston.
Speaker 2: Louis The pole ads sell the team also as well. I mean, I mean, yeah, has there ever been anything else in one State where they're like, no, we're gonna keep the team and not one person, Not one single person on any platform anywhere is saying oh thank god. No, everybody else is like god, damn it. Dude. When you said you're gonna sell the team, it was like, we wait, It's like we got our own parade. People were like high fiving.
Speaker 1: Yes, there was a TikTok the other day. I think it was from Saturday or Sunday. Somebody counted the amount of fans in the upper bowl and there was twenty three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's shut your mouth. I don't know what investors they're gonna get to make this better investors. Yeah, there's two of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're also named some of them.
Speaker 2: I can't remember who I was talking to, and he thought he read somewhere it said wilf. Really, if it's the Wolfs, then I'll be okay with it because they spend money unlike some cheap ass bastards. So that's all I really want that. There's nothing to talk about with the Twins. I mean, Walker Jenkins is gonna come up next year. Pablo had a start shut him down next year. What's our our bargaining or what's our start? Is well? Royce Lewis got two home runs in Anaheim that's pretty much it, dude, Like we're we're on.
Speaker 3: In next year.
Speaker 2: Maybe we'll get the first pick. I don't know who that could be. Maybe that's a game changer, potentially. I am not a The MLB draft is so hard to wrap your head around, and there's just so many like high school people.
Speaker 1: There's high school kids, there's college kids. There's Oh this guy was drafted last year, but he's going back into the draft this year.
Speaker 2: And I don't know how that works, but yeah, that's that's pretty much it.
Speaker 1: Matt's trying to keep us to two minutes or less per topic.
Speaker 3: Oh no, not too minutes, at least fifteen ten, ten to fifteen.
Speaker 2: All right, the Scott This one's more your bill here, Krill. We don't know what the hell's going on every We don't know you guys. Text me one thing, Bleacher Report, text me another thing. It's like, did he turn down the eight year?
Speaker 3: Was it one?
Speaker 2: Twenty eight eight years?
Speaker 1: Sixteen million a year for one hundred and twenty eight million, which would have been the largest in terms of overall value and per year contract in NHL history?
Speaker 2: What does that mean to you as a hockey guy.
Speaker 1: He don't want to be here, or maybe he.
Speaker 2: Wants to be here less amount of time.
Speaker 1: Well, that's still I maybe eight years is too much. He's thinking maybe like a four or five year there's still I want to see you guys get some of this young talent up and whatnot.
Speaker 2: And I mean, like what if they went like seventeen for like three you think you would take that? I don't know, but I mean that kind of you know, we can't be just set as a franchise on getting him for eight years, Like, come on, dude.
Speaker 1: I mean, like I personally am not a fan of career contracts. Yeah, regardless of the sport like baseball. I fucking hate him. But that's the whole purpose on why the players unions decades ago fought for free agency was so they had the opportunity to control the narrative and to get their players more money and have a saying where they play, and to have all I'm gonna go sign and eat your contract for you know it? Yeah, I think I don't like the long term. I think they need to be capped at like five years.
Speaker 2: I don't, dude, if the guy's gonna sign up, the guy's gonna sign I think it's bad for the franchise too, because.
Speaker 1: Do you want to have another one one?
Speaker 2: I mean, he gets a bad injury, you're locked in. And I don't know his hockey fully guaranteed like baseball, well, or do they sign guaranteed money like football.
Speaker 1: It's I think it's more guaranteed. But then you've got the whole cap recapture shit to worry.
Speaker 2: About now too.
Speaker 1: You know, if he retires due to injury, then it's one thing, but if he just if they trade him away, it cut him like we did with Suitor and Prise. At least they're not thirteen year deals.
Speaker 2: But the rapture, the cap rapture. H yeah, I don't know. It's there's That's not a whole lot of hockey stuff to talk about, but that one today it was he rejected it, and then bleacher Report or you even in the text message he rejected it. Nope, they're still talking and then bam, something came back in.
Speaker 1: The Athletics said, yeah that he turns it down, and it's just what do you know, I haven't a lot of people are like, well unless it comes directly from russo I don't. I'm not going to believe it.
Speaker 3: I text her insider, and when he heard response back from her, Yeah, she knows it's I don't know, it's she's actually a legit insider for Yeah.
Speaker 2: She's a bar down beauty is Jesse Pearce. It's just I don't know, man. I think maybe it's too many years. He probably just doesn't want that many years.
Speaker 1: Well, and he's already late twenties.
Speaker 2: Right, try to lock it down for like three more and how much how much longer does he have left?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he started here when he was twenty five, so now he's got to be about twenty eight or twenty nine.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I I thought that he signed like a freaking ten year deal or something.
Speaker 1: No, because he came over and they burned a year of his contract just to get him here.
Speaker 2: But then like he signed like some sort of extension. Yeah, he did.
Speaker 1: It was a five year, forty five million dollars contract contract. He's getting nine million right now, nine million years.
Speaker 3: He's twenty eight years old, So.
Speaker 2: When come on, when's it end?
Speaker 3: Next?
Speaker 2: Sir? Yeah? So next year?
Speaker 1: I think next year's is last year.
Speaker 2: Twenty six, twenty six, yeah, so next year is last year. So we have this year next year.
Speaker 1: So it's a contract year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well oh yeah, because yeah, well it ends in twenty twenty six, so this is the last year then huh twenty twenty one to twenty twenty six, right, so this year is the end.
Speaker 1: This is the it's the contract year.
Speaker 2: Does the NHL have the franchise tag.
Speaker 1: Right where your cursor is It says end of the twenty five to twenty six season.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so this is the end.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be like another Gabrick.
Speaker 1: They better if if it gets to that point where you know you're not going to re sign correct trade his ass and get whatever assets.
Speaker 2: You're not you're not gonna get back what you want because they know he's gonna hit the free I guess there's still a little wetveradge because then he hits the free mind and trade hits the free market, and then anybody has a chance where you can single out a team. So I guess you still have some leverage. You're not going to get the haul like you would, but dude, maybe.
Speaker 3: Just the teams.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like in the NBA. They're not going to trade for him unless he goes yes, I will sign an extension with you, that's how you're gonna get the first round compensation. But you know the other thing too, though he has gotten hurt quite a bit. Every season he's missed at least a handful of games, so.
Speaker 3: He's injury prone. Do you think he deserves a longer contract? Then?
Speaker 2: I I think me and Scott are both in the same thing. Let's get him out like three or four.
Speaker 3: Let's you talk about long term contract. I agreed, like having those life like eight ten years, that's fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: And honestly, the way that the sports are working out of this is maybe what he's thinking. I don't know, I'm not him, but it's like Lebron James would only sign like a two year deal because the salary cap goes up every year and the amount of money people everything. You know, the amount of money is going up every year, So why lock me in for eight years at this amount of money? It's the highest now in like two years. I'm like, man, I really wish that I could. And then you got to be a douchebag and you gotta be like, hey, I want to trade or then it just like it makes you look bad. I think he's just kind of ahead of it, but you lock him in for like two years.
Speaker 1: But the NHL does not have restructuring like you see in the NFL.
Speaker 2: So two years. Let's just let's just get off this eight year deal, garn Let's just get get like, let's get another two more. Let's just get another two more. Let's pay him eighteen. I'll pay him a little bit more than we offered him a here. It'll save us money in the long run. And maybe he blows up or maybe he gets hurt. Who knows.
Speaker 1: Well, how often across any sport do you see they get the boot mutual contract and they don't have the incentive to play anymore.
Speaker 2: It's almost in every sport there's there's at least a few every year that get paid and then it's lacking. We'll talk about somebody else. I thought about that later. And that's it for the while.
Speaker 3: Next one Sunday Night football, Bill's Ravens.
Speaker 2: What's your takeaway from that?
Speaker 3: Holy shit, what a game?
Speaker 1: Where's the defense?
Speaker 2: And Oliver had some defense and without him stripping that football from Derrick Henry.
Speaker 3: Ah, that's insane that that game's over.
Speaker 2: That game's over if Derreck Henry doesn't hold onto that football, Josh Allen throwing two hundred and fifty yards in the fourth quarter.
Speaker 1: We had a friend, we have a friend over in Fargo that was really happy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's Katie's really fucking through, I know. But the white uh, great white Buffalo. Yeah, he is the white Buffalo.
Speaker 2: He is good. But with again, without that, without that fumble that at Oliver, Cause are we talking about how good he is right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That game, that game, that game is won by the Ravens.
Speaker 1: I he puts them in a spot to win it though, fair.
Speaker 2: Enough, but without that fumble, they lost that game. They were down sixteen points with what five minutes to go in the fourth Yeah, so I mean an impossible situation. But he brought him back with the help of his defense. Like remember against Josh Allen kind of flipped the Vikings a few years ago. They got the ball on the goal line, he fumbles. Without that Josh Allen fumble, the Vikings don't win that game. So that's a big part of it. He but he he threw the touchdown passes, He made the plays to make that happen. And Matt Prater, who is my age actually just two years younger. I should have been a kicker. It's a a Tobey Keith. Should have been a cow boy, should have been a kicker. Kicker, should have been a kicker. Little cowboy hat on me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, how many times? Oh he caught the red eye over here? He doesn't even know half his teammates.
Speaker 2: Game, dude, even I think Sean McDermott was like this, guys my age, Like, who else is he kicked for? It's kick for Detroit.
Speaker 3: I know Denver, Arizona.
Speaker 2: Dude, he's probably got There's probably way more and I don't want to look it up. I don't have a stack. Guy. Doesn't really matter that much to me. But that dude hit the big field goal when it matters. That's huge, huge, huge, dude, it's huge. But yeah, they I think the Ravens, you know, how do you how do you talk about that one? Did the Ravens loser to the Bills win it. It's got to be the Ravens lost and the Bills versus the Bills without the fumble with Ed Oliver getting the fumble from Derrick Henry. That game's on ice. They don't win it because I think that gave him a the ball at like the thirty or forty, but fun game. That's why, that's probably why the NFL is one of the best baseball too, because you have to throw that last pitch, like because like even in NFL you can kneel. My brother absolutely hates that, but you can kneel. Or baseball you have to throw that last pitch. Basketball you can drive it out, hockey, you can skate it out, whatever. But you know, football, that one you you gotta I mean it still, you gotta go down to the end. And that one ended well for the Bills.
Speaker 3: Next one, ring the bell.
Speaker 2: Rogers? How many how many tweets did you guys see in the first half that we should have signed him? Oh dude, no, no, no, I'm just saying the tweets in the first half of the Monday Hike game should have signed Rogers. Rogers looked really good the Jets. Garrett Wilson dropped the one on fourth down. I mean justin field looked really good. It it was it was it thirty four or thirty two or something like that. It was a it was like it was. It was a good game. But Rogers throwing four touchdowns first game with the Steelers, it was a sick n the.
Speaker 3: Oh no, Travis is bitch and he's uh, he's sick.
Speaker 2: That's that'll happened. That's the worst two.
Speaker 1: So it was thirty four to thirty was the final.
Speaker 2: But it was at the end Garrett Wilson dropped fourth down pass and Justin Fields hit him right in the numbers. It was a It was a great game, but it was like after watching that, I remember even saying and then Matt the whole get me her here. It's like, oh no, he still got it. And last year I was saying like, oh, you know, towards the and what he did signed with anybody, the itch got a little bit more ready to scratch, like, oh, you only had twenty eight touch and he had twenty eight touchdowns. Act you're only eleven interceptions on the terrible Jets. What could he do with the Vikings. But it was a good showing by Rogers and Justin Fields too. That was I think Aaron Glenn, one of your coordinators, actually did a fairly good job with the Jets.
Speaker 3: He Aaron Rodgers got beat up in the first half. Yeah, he was getting just destroyed.
Speaker 2: He hung in there though. That's the only I just wanted to talk a little bit about Rogers and the amount of tweets that people were sending and then a lot of people had to eat those tweets. But that's something you will talk about a little bit later.
Speaker 1: How about as long as we're talking NFL.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fules is not the next two?
Speaker 1: No, the the Bengals seven yards in the second half.
Speaker 2: I have Joe Burrow sucks, dude. They are a terrible starting team. They I think it's like one in six and it might be a little bit better now, like over the last like three seasons. In their first two games, like they're terrible.
Speaker 3: And then are one in five?
Speaker 1: Is Daniel Jones and the Colts that good? Or is Miami that bad?
Speaker 2: Sam talked about it yesterday. That leadership. I mean, it's they're talking about stuff in the press, like two is like, oh, you know, Tyreek's got to apologize and Tyree's like, why are we talking about I think we talked about this on our show however long ago. It's it's a terrible team. And I don't think McDaniels is a good coach. I think he's a decent coordinator. I think he runs a you know, we'll find out about Ben Johnson, but I think he runs like a decent offense. But that team's it's on the rocks. They were they were scoring high two years ago, and now Tyreek with the I'm ati here last year and then Tua I think at the beginning of this year saying well, he's got to apologize to us. They're just they're not talking in a locker room. They don't have any leadership. Like Sam said yesterday, it's it's not a good spot to be in. I'm assuming unless they turn it around. I know it's only weak one and it's like overreaction, but I bet mcd i'll say it right now, McDaniel's fired. Before the end of the year. We ten, we can McDaniel's fired right up down, correct, correct, that's.
Speaker 3: A hot take button. Sorry, he'll be fired. Yeah, the uh to either okay, say the top of my own show, either either to a gonna throw it to his guy or two of somebody else.
Speaker 2: Wow, it's a.
Speaker 1: Great dad joker ride to a hospital in an ambulance.
Speaker 3: I love that too.
Speaker 1: All right, on the next one out, Matthew, what happened to the motorcitter MotorCity kiddies?
Speaker 3: We took a biggest ship in Lambeau. It is the kitties had taken the ship in the biggest shipthole of Title Town, allegedly of Green Bay. It was horrible.
Speaker 2: It looked bad for golf.
Speaker 3: Jared Goof looked like a fucking goof.
Speaker 2: I didn't catch it till the very end, and I text messaged everybody. I was like, hey, I just got the game. Now the Lions is bad? Or the green Bay that good? Zero responses, which I get that's fair. Did how did the running game didn't do well either?
Speaker 3: No, the whole old Lion since we don't have a really much.
Speaker 2: Of a center, the center I was I said this, No, I said this to I was with him on this. I go I think the loss of rag now is gonna be monumental for that old line.
Speaker 3: And we saw it. The uh the interior line got beat the fun.
Speaker 2: Because you what, you moved to your one guard to the center, and then you got like a rookie guard, and then like a second round guard or something like that from a year before, Like you have a second year guy and a rookie and then you move one of your guards to center. Right now was the anchor of that line, even even with those good Decker and sewell, he was he was the anchor, dude.
Speaker 1: So you think it's more on the position players themselves and not the loss of your OC and dcs.
Speaker 3: It's one game. It's so hard to tell.
Speaker 2: You ask me, hold on, did them Did the Lions play together in the preseason or they like the Vikings or like they only played like a drive.
Speaker 3: I didn't watch a lot of pre sa like a driver.
Speaker 2: I'm not your Lions preseason.
Speaker 3: I think they only played like a couple of like a couple of snaps, like you know, like golf did play and I think, I'm on played like maybe a drive. But same thing. I mean, we can talk about this as well too, because I know it's gonna be up in the next uh the next thing about injuries and soft tissue injuries, about like people not playing, like how they used to play two days to nonim of that, just like in the preseason because in the last well it.
Speaker 2: Used to be, it used to be they'd play like a then they play like a quarter. The third one they'd play a half, and then the fourth one was like all right, we're filling out a roster. We're gonna let these guys that are basically bubble players, and then obviously you're gonna have to have some third strings to fill out that eleven on eleven And then that's where it used to be. And now it's kind of coming back a little bit though, like because Burrow played all three games.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they did that intentionally though, because the last couple of years they and.
Speaker 3: It did not help.
Speaker 2: It did not help. I was thinking, you know, like, I mean a lot of teams, probably like the Patriots game against us in preseason, they played so bad in the the joint practices that there's like, yeah, you guys are playing the first quarter. You want to practice like that, you're playing the first quarter. So I mean, it is it a treat to not play a preseason game, I'm assuming.
Speaker 1: But to your point about soft contact injuries and soft tissue injuries and stuff, you're seeing way more in nowadays because they don't have the off season contact and padded practices like they did twenty years ago.
Speaker 2: I would I would disagree with that, and I and this is my reason why I think that these people are maxed out. Their bodies are like they're all muscle. There's zero fat, zero, dude, you. They're they're they're everything is to the max and it's not a like you know, back in the day, it used to be a difference, like that guy was an athlete, this guy wasn't.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 2: Now it's they're all the same. They're like all muscular, they're all like going to the max, like lifting every day, nutritionists, like they don't have any room I think a lot for error and their bodies, you know, like juking so hard as they do. It's like like the pictures snapping curveballs like they do. And it's just like now Tommy John's everybody every John, you know. So I I think there's probably something with that though. I mean, I'm not going to say you're totally wrong, but I think we could both be right.
Speaker 3: On this one.
Speaker 1: I was talking about Tommy John. I saw a stat the other day that said one in three pitchers in high school now has had Tommy John surgery.
Speaker 3: Yep, that's where I got it from.
Speaker 2: It's insane, but that's crazy.
Speaker 1: There's a sixteen to eighteen year old kids and they've already had so Aiden.
Speaker 3: Aiden had a problem. I told him, Aida, do not throw curves, and he went out there last year, like the year before he started throwing curves. What happened? He fucked up his uh, fucked up his shoulder.
Speaker 2: Shoulder is a shoulder, elbow because it's gotta be one L two it's his elbow because elbow you're trying to get there, but your shoulder too. Whatever? How did how did Green Bay look? To get back on topic here, because I didn't really watch. That's okay, it's your show, but I didn't really watch. It was I mean, twenty seven points I think they were talking about yesterday, not a lot of points from what they gave up last year. I mean, we mean I was giving Matt the business. Aiden Hutchinson, their kicker got more tackles than he did.
Speaker 3: Aida Huchon they got zero tackles. The kicker got one, thanks Bates.
Speaker 2: So I mean, did green Bays offense look really good?
Speaker 3: Yeah? It was okay. The running game was pretty good. The defense was really good having Parsons out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he got a sack, Yeah he ran I saw it, like and then one he had to GoF had to throw away. How did Gary do? Was Gary pretty problematic to fine? Fine? But so that you couldn't run the ball up the middle. So see, that's kind of That's what I'm thinking, is like now without rag, Now that's kind of your big thing was to be able to run the ball for six yards a clip, no matter what, and then play action big hitters, and then all right, now we gotta sit back. We gotta guard Jamison Williams, we gotta guard Amen Ra, we gotta guard to La Porta, and then they open up the seas and then boo, there goes Jamior Gibbs. He gets to the edge when everybody else is going left and he starts running right and you got that one safety who isn't gonna be able to catch him. Seen it a lot with the Vikings. How many touchdowns you have against this last year? Like six is sucked? Dude, sucking it so much you get running it is like nothing other than some d word. Whoa fucking jerk?
Speaker 3: Okay, next, all right, the next one?
Speaker 1: What a comeback? You can't even call it a tail of two halves because it was three quarters to one quarter.
Speaker 2: Really well, I will start off with this the Vikings defense, although, and that's kind of the way they were last year. Caleb Williams started off ten to ten. He had to run that one in and the Vikings defense kept that team alive also with the assistance of Caleb Williams fussing wide open passes. But that can also be said about the its. Like again, this is where the tailor two halves comes in. If you look at Caleb Williams in the first half and I didn't come up with this take. It was like on ESPN the second half he almost reverted back to last year's what he was throwing that that.
Speaker 3: One to it.
Speaker 2: It was DJ his feet were to the left, he was down there and he chucked it like like he was throwing like a side arms.
Speaker 3: I think that they I think they said like he was looking down of the checkdown. His first read was there and then he saw more was wide open. He's like, oh ship and threw a.
Speaker 2: True checkdown and get that he dude, he threw it out of bounce. There was a few and uh. The one that I think kind of really saved her ask to is the the uh intentional grounding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was almost on the ground and he threw it.
Speaker 2: I like how the ref has to man explain it to people because they're gonna be looking the pocket. It's like you have to get it back to the liner scrimmage idiots, he's got to get it back. He threw it a foot in front of him, yeah, just.
Speaker 1: And that that cost him almost They were going, was it a fumble?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it would have been better for it was a fumble because but yeah he caught it. He cost him nine more yards. Just take the damn sack. That's maybe that's some growth, but you know, Ben Johnson, it's gotta be tough. You go from Jared Goff, mister pocket passer, you know, stepping up in there.
Speaker 3: But but now Ben Johnson has more to work with athletic wise, Really you think Bears.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, just a quarterback?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right.
Speaker 2: I was like what that was? Like, I was gonna say, let should be a PSD statement tournament. The most ridiculous thing.
Speaker 1: Does athletics make up for awareness?
Speaker 3: He could have held he was running all over the his defense. Why not keep running him himself?
Speaker 2: On the vikings though, I'll kind of contradict that when they started playing smarter football, he wasn't able to run as much in the first half. It's like, we have a free runner. And what was Grenard doing where he like put his like he like tried to. Like I thought the very first was he was he trying to block him out? Did he think there was gonna be a rebound?
Speaker 1: It was like he's like, oh here you can have the edge. Yeah, it was just a weird play.
Speaker 2: Well it's it's and it's like, honestly, like most quarterbacks try to climb the pocket. They try to, like you know, that's where you go back and you know quarterback play. You take your five to seven three straight whatever step drop, you set it back and then you get those defensive ends to try to collapse around the edge, and then you climb it to get yourself a little extra time. So I was thinking maybe Grenard thought that.
Speaker 3: But then he just was. I was saying that he read his eyes and he's like, oh, this dude's gonna bolt, So I'm gonna already turn it, ready for it. And then the guy was right behind him already well.
Speaker 1: And then so as long as we're talking about Cashman or defense, Cashman.
Speaker 2: Eric Wilson looked really damn good.
Speaker 1: He did so as of as of right now, Cashman is questionable for this week.
Speaker 2: He's gonna miss three weeks. Yeah, tint that right now, that's it was. He pulled up on that when he was chasing him. That's three weeks. Good thing we got Eric Wilson. Good thing we got Kobe King. I saw a little Andrew Ginkle playing some some middle linebacker. I know I'm talking all this defense because I'm saving the best for last. And Dallas Turner actually played a lot and played.
Speaker 11: Well.
Speaker 1: How about Jalen Redman just throwing that guy dude?
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean her Grave, let's talk about him.
Speaker 3: I'm excited to hear positivity with hell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 5: But Alan Hargrave.
Speaker 2: Even Turner was putting his hand in the ground as one of the front three, So I mean that was a little good. Elijah Williams didn't play. He was one of the reasons why we traded Arison Phillips. No he got No, he didn't play. Yeah, he didn't play, but he was one of the reasons why. So it's like he smash, he got hurt, Like we could have kept him. There was only a six roun fucking pick. But yeah, the defense look good Byron Murphy. Was when I was going to talk about, is somebody that maybe got their contract and did not play as well.
Speaker 5: Because Isaiah Redmond or Isaiah Rodgers.
Speaker 2: You didn't hear dude. You didn't hear his name at all. You didn't hear his name at all. He wasn't getting interference calls. He wasn't getting burnt. Murphrey was holding He got burnt a few times, Boudica kind of on the edge.
Speaker 5: What I mean if you if you have a guy that's been going from team to team to team as a person you're relying on. I think that's why are we doing this.
Speaker 3: We can all tell that Bruce has been watching the all twenty two of the Minnesota Viking.
Speaker 8: I have not.
Speaker 5: I have watched the game.
Speaker 3: That is it.
Speaker 2: I did not do that next still because if you do, I will watch it. But this is just me watching the game as intently as I do. I didn't get too low. I did say to my brother, I go, hey, I think we're gonna see a lot of JJ or I'm gonna see a lot of Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 5: We should have signed him.
Speaker 1: Well, But like I said within our text thread, though he's essentially a rookie, there's gonna be some growing pains.
Speaker 4: He's gonna make mistakes.
Speaker 2: And this is what I was saying.
Speaker 5: The best from mask. Go ahead, start off for your take on that. JJ McCarthy.
Speaker 4: He stood tall, and he took his lumps and he kept coming.
Speaker 3: Back for more.
Speaker 5: Did you guys hear what he said in the huddle?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I say this all the time when I'm at work. Obviously he didn't hear from me. But I look at years where else would you rather be the right here right now? And everybody's always like anywhere else we're at work, But.
Speaker 4: They're even comparing JJ and Caleb.
Speaker 1: At the start of the game during the national anthem, Williams is off dicking around talking it during the anthem, and people are like, JJ was.
Speaker 2: Just locked in.
Speaker 5: I think he was shitting his pants, like when he would. They showed a picture of.
Speaker 3: Him and he's like, I go, like, tunnel, you're in the tunnel.
Speaker 5: He's just like, you know exactly what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Focus.
Speaker 5: I looked at my brother.
Speaker 2: I go, man, he's either super locked it or he's ship his pants first, driving ship.
Speaker 5: His pants, ship his pants. It's a little big of a moment. I mean, dude, you're at Jerhoma.
Speaker 2: You look your first game was the Adrian Peterson two fifty or sixty whatever, game.
Speaker 5: You're there and his dad hasn't con deny the two hundred and fifty family.
Speaker 4: And friends there, but you're at home playing in Chicago.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But like Dustin said, though to, some of that first half struggles falls on the coaching.
Speaker 3: Too the Senate. From what Dustin was saying, the center didn't get I was not snapping the ball? Was it? Who was?
Speaker 5: What time we did we get?
Speaker 2: We did get one delay a game penalty, and again too in our preseason Fries Kelly Jackson are all new and then we got another school. I'm not even sure who the hell he was playing left tackle. It was very smarter than not to play Derishaw at left tackle with the.
Speaker 5: Way the field goes. Yeah, Chris Hockey's a video went so viral. Did dude like everything.
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 5: Dude, I'm like scrolling, It's like it's still his same video. Why did you miss that?
Speaker 3: Because it's not loud on this end.
Speaker 5: Oh loud, that's all right. But anyways, what he threw that pick six and he came back and then even the next one was a three and out.
Speaker 2: The defense held us in there and at the end did he started making those throw and granted Chicago was missing there number one corner, So I mean there's a little bit that he said about that. They probably got a little tighter. But Doc Mason, Jordan Mason, he started running. Yeah, the dime to the dim to Aaron Jones in that corner.
Speaker 5: What a throw.
Speaker 4: Like JJ right down in the middle.
Speaker 3: That's that.
Speaker 5: These are the three things that Vikings fans wanted to see. They wanted to see the dark the lob throw, and him run and run so well like the TJ. Hockinson doing the jump things.
Speaker 3: To make sure. I love that. For him, he was like little bit because he.
Speaker 5: Kind of slowed down and he was just trying to like figure it out. And then he just kind of like as he gets.
Speaker 2: Near him, kind of push the other guy away and you can see him kind of just jump out of his way.
Speaker 3: It was, oh man, he looked like kind of tried like post up China.
Speaker 5: And then the Vikings on that back, you know, it was like Byron Murphy.
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 5: The uh roughing the passer.
Speaker 2: It's like, I get it.
Speaker 5: His hands touched his helmet.
Speaker 3: But that wasn't we talked about kill Williams getting Yeah, that was incidental contact. It's the same fucking height, matter what you got, control your body.
Speaker 5: You can't touch his head.
Speaker 2: That hit though, that who was it theo Jackson laid on DJ Moore one hundred percent legal?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, absolutely in the broadcast. Oh that's I don't listen to that crap during the broadcast because they talked about the hit on Williams. But then they're like, oh, that also could be defenseless receivers.
Speaker 10: The hell it was? That was perfect.
Speaker 2: Dude got his head out of the way, perfect, lower his shoulder, didn't leap up.
Speaker 5: A whole lot drove through him, and he just knocked the wind out of him.
Speaker 3: That's what it was.
Speaker 5: And it's not like he got hurts.
Speaker 12: What happens when you come across the minute. Yeah, and then Ryan Doc and the old and at the what is Ben Johnson doing with that? What was he gonna do some stupid trick play at the very end Detroit five seconds?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I love how they also went a lot on fourth down too.
Speaker 5: They did a couple of times, but then to Williams missed a lot.
Speaker 1: So Kaos is getting a ton of praise for this. Ben Johnson's getting a lot of flak for it. The kickoff right before the two minute warning. Detroit should have taken the penalty and kicked it out.
Speaker 4: Of bounce me because then you don't have the gime off. You still have the two minute warning.
Speaker 5: Time out, you don't.
Speaker 2: You have to kick it out of the back of the end If you kick it out of bounce you get it at the four Oh you mean at the very end of the game. Yeah, when halftime, if you kick the game warning.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And so how ty chan was it?
Speaker 4: Chandler?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he looked over a KOs and he's like, get out.
Speaker 4: Because by doing so, it took it under two minutes. So it took to Chicago's ability to have a free time out away.
Speaker 2: Well, they wanted him to kick it out of the back of the end zone. He just doesn't have that leg apparently, so he tied. Chandler caught it towards the back of the end zone and it's like normally it's you sit down and you take your yards and he but he has a where with all those special teams. Coach must have been like look to the sideline because he caught him. You could see him and then even his eyes go and then Price we forgot about him.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: He had one hundred and fourteen return yards as an undrafted rookie, right he but he even him was like, get out go even if you get seven yards, get out run.
Speaker 3: Also good seeing Adam thalen back a.
Speaker 2: Couple of drops him, him and him and Jefferson had a couple of drops in the early parts.
Speaker 3: He looks so different with long hair, it does. He took he got that pass the ends over the two point conversion.
Speaker 5: But there's a drop earlier in the.
Speaker 3: Think he jumped up and took one in the back and he.
Speaker 5: Normally catches it.
Speaker 3: But JJ should have got that one too, Yeah, JJ.
Speaker 12: That was JJ had two drops, one lower though, the one lower that's a ball you should catch where you're kind of going right around right in the basket.
Speaker 2: Once you're jumping up and you're getting you're getting smoked. That's a little more like more opportunity to drop. But I mean, we'll talk about our picks and what we expect.
Speaker 3: In our next I was, I was writing down a highlight I want to talk about later.
Speaker 5: But I mean that's unless you want to keep going.
Speaker 3: We're gonna do uh for sure. The we the picks in the second half, we I do like the doll type. I know there's a lot of we have a little.
Speaker 2: Bit of a difference on what this dog would should be. But this one's good because I like that. I like the other one.
Speaker 5: It was a better teams it was.
Speaker 3: I like that one too, But you wanted to go with the doll. So yeah, misconnections, whiskey, pity is back. Scott is in the box. He's nervous. No, I'm not nervous.
Speaker 2: So we finally are like, why are we letting the smart guy ask the dumb guys questions?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we learn stuff.
Speaker 5: We didn't retain that ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well you might have this one I don't have.
Speaker 5: Probably, all right, you did. Actually, i'll give him props on this. It actually did pretty well.
Speaker 1: And the h he's got breaking rights though he does until next year against his dad.
Speaker 3: Until next year.
Speaker 5: Child, we're really study apart this year in school, you're working. You're gonna learn more stuff.
Speaker 3: Ship. All right, we're back, brother, all right, we're back, said to belly Sports. You're listening to a a beer Belly Sports there, don't shoot. They continued to be the semi prom the sports doc.
Speaker 1: World, craving top quality, farm fresh flavor head to Angie's Acres in ach and Minnesota, where your local source for one hundred percent wag u steaks, delicious pork, pulchy products, creamium ground beef, and fresh garden vegetables, all raised and grown with care. Order online anytime at Angie's Acres MN dot com or call two one eight five one five three eight nine zero. They also do local drop offs. Check our Facebook page to see when we'll be near you. Angie's Acres. From our farm to your table the way Nature intended.
Speaker 11: Rise and shine. Flavor Warriors Herbert and Gubberts is now opened at ten am weekdays in ten thirty Saturday and Sunday. Herbert and Gerberts is serious about delivering total flavor satisfaction through fresh pig bread including pluten free hands, sliced meats and cheeses, fresh crisp veggies, bold sauces at chef inspired soups and sides. All students bring your school id for a free beverage with a sandwich, purchase order online and have it delivered. Start your day the adventurous way. Herbert and Gribberts at the quarter of fifteen ten Vevegi.
Speaker 9: This is lois from the Knob and Kettle Restaurant and Lounge where we serve our smoked prime rib Wednesday through Saturday night along with our maid from scratch soups and desserts. Come enjoy one of our delicious appetizers like our Smoke and poppers or our Walleye bites dipped in our own housemaid batter and served with our signature tartar sauce. On Thursday evenings, you can enjoy live music with Lois two miles east of it Taska State Park on Highway seventy one. We're open noon to nine Wednesday through Saturday, and we're ready to serve you The Knob and Kettle Restaurant your prime destination.
Speaker 3: Hey bers, why are you loading your recliner ATV and a fridge into your truck?
Speaker 2: Because I just saved one hundred bucks at home choice in Bumiji, use the promo code BBS as in Beer Belly Sports.
Speaker 3: Hold up, you actually use a promo code.
Speaker 2: Heck yeah, mentioned beer Belly Sports in store and boom, one hundred bucks off your items.
Speaker 3: I'm heading there right now. Do they sell cageraiders?
Speaker 2: Oh, they've got everything, furniture, appliances, electronics, you name.
Speaker 1: It head to home choice in Bamidgie today use promo code BBS or beer Belly Sports in store to get one hundred dollars off your purchase.
Speaker 3: From Minnesota to Florida to California all over the world, it's beer Belly Sports.
Speaker 10: You remember, Welcome.
Speaker 3: Back to Beerbley Sports for TV, you said, my pro sports talk mine is Matt Jeffrey, and of course to my immediate left it is Scott Wilson. And then too his u immedia left is gonna be Bruce Legg. That mic is a lot hotter than ours.
Speaker 1: So I'm looking at I'm looking at your Spotify list, and I was like, oh great, we're gonna have some good two thousands rock to come back to. And then it's don't like this.
Speaker 2: You don't like to stink? What are you doing with your beer here?
Speaker 3: Saw that?
Speaker 2: What are you planking? Reaction like? I looked over, like what the well done? Good sir, steady hand and a keen eye. Does there have to be any beer left in the bottom of that? Or is it there's beer in it? There's beer in it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, if it's empty, it'll.
Speaker 2: Tip over, tip over.
Speaker 3: Come on.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: Paid attention in science class.
Speaker 2: Nerd ned alert. We'll find out later how much he did pay attention in science class.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right, because we have whiskey Pedia. Come, you forgot himself, that's right. So we got a doll doll get him. So we have a lot of things coming up in this second half where we're gonna have misconnections. We're gonna have news are the weird we're gonna do.
Speaker 2: We're starting off with a picture.
Speaker 3: Hold on, we're gonna do whiskey Pedia where Scot's gonna finally back in the box.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how did it ever end up that? It just wound up being me as the question guy because.
Speaker 3: We were like we need we we had to give you something.
Speaker 2: We were like, oh, we're kind of busy, Hey Scott, you want to do it? And then me and Bet the one day you like, drop off my pizzas. I forgot him here and I'm like, you know what, I think we lost our way on this. Why are we having this smart guy with the two college degrees asked us questions the dumbest guys here we got? We got this backwards and Bac goes, yeah, you're right, and I'm like I stayed up late last.
Speaker 1: Week because for a while I was For a while I had been doing this day in Sports History. Yeah, and then we got away from that.
Speaker 2: Dumb bears. Calm down, justin.
Speaker 1: Hey, the Bears are going to the taxidermist.
Speaker 3: Oh, that poor guy, Kevin's getting stuffed.
Speaker 2: I got I got something to talk about Kevin.
Speaker 3: Here, hold on Kevin getting stuffed.
Speaker 1: You gotta have the apostrophe. Yes on Kevin?
Speaker 2: So, hey, how does that work out with the fact that he's a character on the show. Does that mean the person that's actually him when he's here or is it just the fictional part of it. We'll have to run that by the actual person him self.
Speaker 3: We're we're going to ask our graphic designer on that one. I'll figure that out later. Uh, it's you guys.
Speaker 1: Keep it disney rated not.
Speaker 2: Fair enough?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's up to you, guys. What do you want to do? Do you want to do? I'm fine with either or.
Speaker 2: Should we start off with the just keep going with the sports.
Speaker 3: Sure, we'll go with you. You want to go with the picks?
Speaker 2: All right here, I'll start off with Dustin's Okay, well, synopsis, do you want to put out the picks first.
Speaker 1: There, I don't even know what the picks are.
Speaker 3: I told you, but you were two bas of playing.
Speaker 1: Candy crushed Matthew.
Speaker 2: I was like, I was like, give him the spread, and he's like, he's not even listening.
Speaker 1: I pulled a Matthew.
Speaker 3: All right, So we're gonna just go in order for each game. We have four games for this week, and.
Speaker 1: What since we're gonna talk about it. This portion of the show is brought to you by Better Edge. Find them on better edge dot com or download the app, entering the promo code beer no bbs yep and get twenty bucks on us.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, that's that's when you sign up. All right. So out of the gates we talked about Minnesota Golden Gophers. They kicked these ship out of Northwestern State. They ran out of fireworks up a bit sixty six. Nothing was a final score with the Gophers easily handled the Demons.
Speaker 2: Did did they not have the backups? And by the end of the second yeah, maybe it.
Speaker 1: Had first what point in the first half.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was over.
Speaker 2: I didn't actually get to watch it, but I think I heard on the radio that the backups were coming in before it was.
Speaker 3: The backup, backups as well to third string.
Speaker 2: Yeah good, my time is yeah, and who else if you want to go one at a time or just.
Speaker 3: Go one at a time. Uh. The Gophers taking on Cal. Gophers are favored by two and a half points in California against Cal. This is a very late game as well too. It's gonna be on ESPN as well.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna creep into Sunday morning.
Speaker 3: It is gonna creep in Center mar because this is gonna be kickoff at nine ish our time. Yeah, found So yeah, that's that's a you're gonna stay up for that one meet?
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe, who knows, It depends on what's happening that night.
Speaker 3: All right, So that is, Gophers are favored by two and a half points. Cal does have a really good offensive player. They got a five star quarterback who's gonna be starting for them. Team is I believe two and zero as well. So Gophers are two or two and a half point favorites in Cal. What the guy's going with, I'll.
Speaker 2: Start off with Dustin here. He will go with the Gophers. Okay, I will second that and I will go with the Gophers. I think Drake Lindsay's kind of got it. The rest of the team looks pretty good, although I'm always you know, there's always that letdown game kind of early.
Speaker 3: But screw it, why not right this one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead.
Speaker 3: There's still Rutgers later on the season.
Speaker 2: Is Cal ranked yet or they are not ranked? Neither of them are ranked.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go cal.
Speaker 3: Cal, all right, Scott, going col all right. Next up, this is our dog game of the week. Texas is going to take on U tep In utep. Texas favor by forty one and a half points according to Better.
Speaker 1: Edge, which you tip is University of Texas at El Paso.
Speaker 3: That is correct, that's what they say. They are not a rival, no, because it's weird because they have it's.
Speaker 1: A smaller subsidiary school, but still.
Speaker 3: You're going to a big, big school like Texas.
Speaker 2: I imagine there's some kids on there that didn't get recruited by Texas that wanted to be recruited by Texas that are pasted about it.
Speaker 1: That'd be like comparing the Golphers to the Bulldogs of Duluz.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good one. In football, just in general, okay, you know, not hockey.
Speaker 6: Beat.
Speaker 3: That's right, Yeah, all right, so Texas a dog of the week. Forty one and a half points? Fair for Texas? Who Dustin has U tip? You tip?
Speaker 2: I like, I know it's Scott Scott.
Speaker 3: It's easy. So Scott, things are gonna go over forty one and a half points.
Speaker 2: Shit kick. I'm actually gonna I didn't pick Penn State last week because it's like, man, that's a lot of damn points.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: I'll pick Texas this week because I think Arch has something that he has to prove after week one, I will go to Texas.
Speaker 1: They kicked the ship out of San Jose State.
Speaker 3: And Arch did look really good as well.
Speaker 2: Against San Jose State.
Speaker 1: How is you tip any better?
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. Did they beat him by forty one and a half I'd have to double check. Okay, we don't need we can't do that now, that'd be cheating.
Speaker 3: Ah. So I'm gonna go with Texas as well too. By the way, I'm going with the Gophers. And last game I said it.
Speaker 1: Thirty one thirty one?
Speaker 3: Fud Do you want to change it?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, I'll go Horns up for one week for one week, all right. Next game is the dirty Falcons are gonna be up against the Minnesota Vikings. The Vikings coming off a very good win against the Detroit geinst dumb Bears on Monday Night Football. JJ McCarthy pull out to Saint Magic against the really good defensive not actually shitty side defense of the Atlanta Falcons. Four and a half points. It's a spread.
Speaker 1: Can we just start with the little interlude here first and go? The Bears still suck? The Bears still suck.
Speaker 3: Dad sent me a video about the Bears.
Speaker 2: All right, I will give Dustin's prediction. He's taking the Vikings over the Falcons. He thinks the Vikings will gel more on both sides of the ball. Seeing what happened in the first half of the Bears game with Caleb Williams and the adjustments they made gave me a preview of Howdale handle Pennix on offense. I see a run heavy game with McCarthy stretching the field a little more in a less hostile environment. Vikings win in a laugher thirty one to seventy.
Speaker 3: Oh. I love that.
Speaker 2: I'm also I'm not gonna I'm not gonna put any numbers out, but I will take the Vikings as well. Weird, I know.
Speaker 1: So interesting fact about the Falcons. For the first time since the early two thousands, they have a mobile dual threat quarterback.
Speaker 2: I was just the Penis thing.
Speaker 1: Whose last name is one letter away from being a male genitalia.
Speaker 3: Love it.
Speaker 2: I'm going Vikings Vikings. I didn't even get all the way through, but I saw that looking at him like this is this is the male genitalia thing we both saw somewhere on social media.
Speaker 3: This gonna be one of the rare ones we're gonna have. I'm I'm going to the Vikings as well. Now going to the Vikings as well too. I believe that James McCarthy, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not saying the kiss of death now they're gonna lose.
Speaker 3: Goddamn.
Speaker 1: We're not going for the big magic, going for the big magic.
Speaker 2: What if he gets hurt and Cousins, cousin Buss comes in, it just lights it up. He's not he doesn't have the rib or the shoulder injury like he did last year. Supposedly Kyle Pitts, Drake London and b John Robinson.
Speaker 1: Supposedly he's more mobile now too. Cousins, Yeah, a year after his surgery is more comfortable with his leg and trust it's.
Speaker 2: A lot easier to be a little bit more mobile when you're on the sideline with a but the goddamn clipboard.
Speaker 3: All right, So we're all going the Vikings on that.
Speaker 2: Oh, Justin's got the dirty Birds.
Speaker 3: Love that for him.
Speaker 2: But that's like, that's what his favorite is is he picks against him and then they win.
Speaker 1: Remember the dirty Bird dance Sturdy Bird.
Speaker 3: Please don't do that, Okay, hot Chicken. Anyways, I gotta write that on ex like that, I will.
Speaker 2: Throw Geffery's shout out to the Vikings. Well, I'm at the game, Oh Clayton Hdyham, he's not a Vikings fan. Say something cool like Bruce leg.
Speaker 3: Next game, we're gonna go with Chicago Bears taking on Detroit Lions. The MotorCity kiddies took a biggest ship in the world against Green Bay and Lambeau at the title town that they call Lambeau fucking Field. So Chicago.
Speaker 1: Lions at Detroit.
Speaker 3: At Detroit four and a half points for Detroit in this one, accord to the better edge.
Speaker 2: I'll go with Dustin's pick. The Bears showed me for a half. They can be good. We saw flashes of brilliance from Williams before he folded. We Sawdusa holland anything that wasn't under or overthrown. The defense are who we thought they were. The Lions showed me what losing eight coaches in the offseason can do to a team. They look bad on both sides of the ball. Couldn't run, couldn't get a first down or could get Saint Brown loose, and didn't register a sack on defense. I think they are discombobulated and are almost in I must win mode. Already. Starting zero to two in the division is a death sentence. I think they can win, but I'm taking the Bears to at least.
Speaker 3: Cover has a hot take and a good analysis from Dustin.
Speaker 2: Who you got, Bruce, I'm gonna take the I'll take the Lions.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say the Bears go shitt in the Lions Den. I love that, and that's me saying they're gonna wine taking I'm taking Chicago.
Speaker 3: I'm bad. Sorry, Yeah, okay, you said you said.
Speaker 1: Bears are gonna go ship in the Lions.
Speaker 2: I'll take the Lions. Maybe another week, goff and then figured out that offensive lines discombobulated, as Dustin so eloquently put. Uh, but maybe they get it together. They get a good running game, good wide receivers.
Speaker 3: Dog, that's a brilliant one. I'm gonna go with Detroit Lions as well too. Just it's week one. I don't I don't know yet. See what I talk.
Speaker 1: You're faithful, You're faithful bandwagon fan.
Speaker 2: And if I am wrong, I would be so happy to be wrong. This is one of those games were like, I kind of hope I'm wrong, just to.
Speaker 3: Have that's maybe the vikings. I hope I'm wrong with this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he didn't.
Speaker 3: I can't wait. The troll counts.
Speaker 2: He trolls our, he trolls our text message you count and justin, I don't think Dodgers is washed up. I think he's actually got a decent team now through four touchdowns. I think it was just a jetson all right.
Speaker 1: So that well, he didn't even actually have a terrible season per se with.
Speaker 2: But they didn't win games.
Speaker 1: Just their defenses at bad defense.
Speaker 2: Should be good, but it wasn't.
Speaker 3: Anyways, that is our pixel. Actually think you do better Edge Go to better Edge dot com Get twenty dollars on us. We use a promo code b b ass. When you sign up promo code BBS, you dowlla the app as well too. That is better Edge play the game without get play. Play the game without getting played at better edge dot com. The old tagline that I still remember.
Speaker 1: How are you doing on that, Bruce?
Speaker 2: I'm down to forty seven? Oh hey, one last thing here. I will talk about a little more sports here. I know, not Matt's favorite thing.
Speaker 3: That's all right, it's some fun. There are four.
Speaker 2: Rookie quarterbacks making their first start on Monday Night? How did they all do? All will give you the names Philip Rivers, Aaron Rodgers, Sam Donald. This was supposed to be from last week. JJ McCarthy. So are you asking asking if they won or lost?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: We all know JJ one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, uh. I want to say Philip Rivers lost.
Speaker 1: I think he won.
Speaker 2: I just said that before.
Speaker 3: Yeah he did win, Okay, Steve Young he said no no.
Speaker 2: Aaron Rodgers. Aaron Rodgers and Sam Donald are the other two that have made their Aaron Rodgers start Monday Night since two thousand, I should say since thousand.
Speaker 1: Aaron Rodgers lost in Donald loss.
Speaker 2: Every one of them won, every single one of them one nice job. But the Steve Young deal is he is the JJ. McCarthy is the first quarterback to be down ten points entering the fourth quarter since nineteen eighty five, when Steve Young. Steve Young did and yeah, nineteen eighty five. So ten points are greater in their first NFL starts since Steve Young did so in nineteen eighty five.
Speaker 1: And he's the first court rookie or first quarterback ever in their debut to score two passing touchdowns and a rushing touchdown in the fourth quarter.
Speaker 2: Ye Cam Newton did it over all the game. It was There was so many first that I wish I would have actually wrote down, but I was not. So that was unfortunate. But that's that's probably good for sports talk right now.
Speaker 1: Hopefully it's a good sign of things to come.
Speaker 2: Justin doesn't troll. He rocks and rolls. That's a fucking good one, Mama, don Justin don't troll, but he does rock and wrote. Dude, all right, what do you want to do next?
Speaker 3: You want to do the news or you want to do yours connections?
Speaker 2: Miss connections?
Speaker 3: All right, So people do not know what miss connections are I literally go out and try to find.
Speaker 2: You tickle those ivories Scott Ivory keys.
Speaker 3: Oh so I try to find some love out there for people. People are looking for love the wrong places. A new trend on the old Tickety Dog.
Speaker 1: Speaking of trends on tick I missed the second date updates.
Speaker 2: Oh I know they're not as revelent anymore. Sorry, those were awesome. The one that that lady made her own. Now, what are the stuff where you jam up your butt? What's it called? What you whatever you put up? It's a sub it's whatever. She made her own. And she was there on the second date update and she's like, she offered me a suppository and I said no, and then she goes, I make up myself and he goes, that's worse.
Speaker 1: Or the one where oh I just got to go blow up the bathroom quick.
Speaker 2: You have to pay. Girl will be in party. She's a partier, all right.
Speaker 3: The first one, this is out of Grand Rapids. I assume in Michigan.
Speaker 2: You assume, I assume, let's just say Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Well, there's no Bob been Grand Rapids allegedly.
Speaker 3: Of course you would know, you would fucking know.
Speaker 1: I'm from there.
Speaker 3: I know the whole town knows Grand here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, hometown proud bitch.
Speaker 3: I do to a point misconnections. This one's saying grand rapids. Hi. I went to Bob and I went to Wow, start over, Hi, I wish yeah, three two one? Hi. I went to the Bob with a man named Jeff V and his friend Blair. I think that's how you spell it. On Friday night, me and Jeff really got along and I gave him my number, but I said it out loud, and I think he may have misheard me. This always there's always a chance that he did not. I say he didn't and decided not to text me. But I'd rather try my luck and see if anyone can get me into contact with him. Thank you. So this person literally yelled out the number.
Speaker 1: Well, so what I'm confused is, Hi, I went out with or went out to the Bob with him? Man, how did you get in contact with him to start with?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's that too interesting.
Speaker 1: I wonder if fishy, Yeah, fishy.
Speaker 2: But that other person's like, I'm not giving you their number. You were yelling stuff out. It was embarrassing. You were at Bob's house. You called it the Bob. It was so weird.
Speaker 1: Somebody got drunk in public.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to be drunk in public. I want to be drunk in the bar.
Speaker 3: Love love him.
Speaker 1: Next one they call me tater salad?
Speaker 3: How long is quote unquote too long after an interaction to make a misconnection post? I had a tiny interaction with someone nearly a week ago. Happened on a Wednesday afternoon. Now it's Tuesday morning. I love how they phrased ship and I, and I worry that if I post something now, it's gonna come off or gonna come across weirdly obsessive or something or or something or that the guy may have totally forgotten about forgot about it by now. The possibilities are made worse by how trivial the interactions itself wasn't remember is there a quote unquote too late for a misconnection post to be made? What what would be the perfect timing for one to be Wow, this is what I did this this morning, so it's gonna reread.
Speaker 2: These, it's just crazy.
Speaker 3: What would what would be the perfect timing for one to be the most sociable acceptable or socially acceptable? Then I miss my chance dot dot dot again.
Speaker 2: How do you even what makes you even think they're gonna go to what it was just Reddit whenever you found us on and think that, god damn it, that girls looking for me.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like, so, Matt, what's your assum or response at.
Speaker 2: How late is too late? I would probably say def Leppard said it's always too late for love.
Speaker 3: I would probably say it's if they don't come back. I mean you, I mean, you fucked up if you did not get their number or their snap right away. I'm not right away, but like.
Speaker 1: What if it was just a passing interaction.
Speaker 2: It was not meant to be, then it's never dude, Like, if they go on it could be months later. If those people went on Reddit, and if they go in that area, they could be like, oh my god, this person was talking about me. Right, it'll stay, It'll stay. It'll stay there, right, won't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not, I don't unless the user deletes it, right.
Speaker 2: So I mean if they put it on there almost any time, I think would be good for this because if that person just like starts going, man, I'm thinking about you. Six months later after I broke up with Angelica and what happened what happened? Oh, it was a bad split.
Speaker 3: That happens. That'll happened next one.
Speaker 2: They couldn't put they couldn't pick baseball teams, right, it was. It was crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's pretty bad. Ah that hurt. Misconnection? Long shot here? Who were to try?
Speaker 1: You got those long shots.
Speaker 3: I've never posted a misconnection before, but if not now when fair enough? We were on the Harlem Line Metro north one five pm train to Southeast this afternoon. I was the one. I was the one working on my laptop, sitting the quote unquote wrong way till you pointed out laugh ace emoji appreciate the travel tip, even if I didn't move. You also asked me to watch your bag when you went to the bathroom. I couldn't help, but wonder if it was a little flirty or just me reading into it. Either way, you seemed really cute and gave me a fuzzy smile to my moment smiled to my smile to myself moment.
Speaker 2: There we go, dude, I mean, that's obviously she trusts you enough to leave her bag unless there's absolutely zero in it, and she's trying trying to figure out if you're like trustworthy or not. And there's something that.
Speaker 3: You got off at the Chappa Kowa. If this is you, consider this my way of facing the right direction and saying hi.
Speaker 2: I would just say that, dude, Why was you would just say the next step?
Speaker 1: I was gonna this song. I didn't know you were in Harlem today. Somebody tells you you're not doing something right, Yeah, fuck you. I'm gonna continue doing what I'm doing. Yeah, don't girt, but hey watch my And then inevitably still somehow manages to get in, somehow in good graces with this person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, next one, shake your head all but day in New York, Blink on a two, miss Connection, Blink one A two. Last night we kept exchanging smiles throughout the show. You were standing a few people behind me. I'm a tall guy. You wear a brunette wearing a fleece zip up. I think long shot, but hm, you hit me hit me up? Thank you? If you think this is you, you didn't know that for some reason, I did not that would that would.
Speaker 2: Probably has the most chance out of anything at a at a Blink one eighty two concert, you're like, you know, regular life, maybe not like you're just passing through your regular day. This one you went to a concert. Yeah, it feels like there's a better chance of that guy's like man maybe, so this is right on with the bread. There's nothing that's not.
Speaker 3: The problem with that.
Speaker 2: Wait, that is the greatest misconnection that's ever been.
Speaker 1: I don't know the one where he was in the car with his girlfriend and they were fighting.
Speaker 2: Probably okay, okay, yeah, that was all right, A one A B all right.
Speaker 3: All right. Next one misconnection from Sunday at Burning Man.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is gonna be sick. Shot up to the Burning Man. They need they need drugs.
Speaker 1: The New Age hippies.
Speaker 3: Shout out to the girl I met on Monday morning right before sunrise at the Wall or the White Flowers like tent in the Deep player Deep play a play a ten.
Speaker 1: I wonder if that's like Mexico where it's supposed to be.
Speaker 3: Probably like the Deep, really wish we had met sooner, since I was leaving that morning. We made out and we took each other's photos. Oh sorry, we made out and we took each other each other's photos. But I really wish I haven't had to play it so cool as cool and asked your camp or how you actually see We'll start over Take three two one. Shout out to the girl I met on Monday morning, right before sunrise at the White Flower like tent in the deep player, really wish we wish we had a met sooner since I was leaving that morning. We made out and we took each other's photos, but I really wishing I haven't played it. Asked cool and asked about your camp or how to actually see you next year? Shot in the dark, but maybe you're out there. Probably probably not, but thank you for making my burning experience.
Speaker 1: That's called syphilis.
Speaker 2: No guys should ever tell any girl or vice versa, thanks for my burning experience. I can't remember what comedian what I think it was. Tracy Morgan was.
Speaker 3: Like, write down burning experience.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't love the syphilis. I love you.
Speaker 3: Next one in Mistake in Mistake Lake or what I call I was called Mistake Lake or Mystic Lake. Wow, that's what he is barking at Hey.
Speaker 2: They were pissed and called the Mistake Lake.
Speaker 3: They were like, fuck the how dare you slat machine employees? Mystic Lake, long long black hair, tall fit, slender, long black hair, extremely good looking I face emoji or like eyeball moji's what does she even barking as yelling hey hey spit. Anyways, back to the story.
Speaker 2: She misconnection by the way, she probably does. She's like, screw that man.
Speaker 3: Second early morning, I've seen you now, I believe you have noticed me walking by several times. Are consistently looking at you. Yes, go shut door. I just wanted I just wanted to say hi, and oh my god, you actually replied to this. I love I love too as well. Dot dot dot dot dot hear back from you. So this dude is literally looking for a tall, slender girl, a slot machine girl at Mistick Lake could have happened. Sure your shot. I guess you know she wants to come back in. Shut up? Rammy fuck? Do you just hear voices on here.
Speaker 1: That watching me?
Speaker 3: Next one? Rammy out? Okay, next one. Once couple at the White White Bear Lake vf W Dustin This is for you, your homies. This is for the gorgeous couple that visit the VFW in White Bear Him older brown, salted as salt hair, tan, gorgeous lips and smile her younger, thin, beautiful dish washer blonde hair. What the fuck does that.
Speaker 1: Daniel's color?
Speaker 3: Ah? Okay, dirty blue, I don't make more sense and amazing eyes and smile us attracted a couple in our young forty wonder if you like to get together. We were always about to leave or we were always always about to leave when you two arrived. Message us and let us see where things go. Smiley face emoji. That is the white That is the white bear Lake VFW dustin get a hold of them. Next one. This is the in Eden Prairie. The Asian female at target? You Asian female?
Speaker 2: Asian?
Speaker 3: No, what that'd be interesting? Asian female at targeting Eating Prairie. You were a beautiful Asian female at the Eating Prairie target last evening around seven pm. You smiled at me, but walked away as soon as my sister came around the corner. Yes, that is my sister. She was visiting over the holiday weekend. I was dressed in a blue shorts and black T shirt. Would love to talk to talk with you. Do what you gotta do? You know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, shoot your shot, I guess and that is it. By the way, do you guys think that people like in an interaction? Have you ever once went through any grocery store or anybody that's ever listened to this. Have you ever gone through a grocery store or any of these scenarios and thought once, maybe, god dang it, I should go check reddit because maybe I had a misconnection.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Never, that doesn't mean.
Speaker 2: I mean, I know it's a very small market, a very small sample size. It's just man like the one person they had a picture, right, did they did they listen? Did they put the picture up? Because that might have helped.
Speaker 1: The only other reason Matt's on Reddit is for the gone wild can.
Speaker 2: He loves the.
Speaker 3: Recipes all right, No, that's that's a TikTok store. Oh recipes, Yeah, tiktoks a lot of good recipes. Speak of a recipe, Scott, Oh shit.
Speaker 2: That's not a good recipe. I don't want any of that. Nobody wants that. I mean, you do smoke a lot of probably good meats.
Speaker 3: I don't want this.
Speaker 2: Sh Nobody wants that. Log I've smelled your farts before that.
Speaker 3: You know we have Scott's getting trapped here.
Speaker 2: Dude, I've got pink eye you so you don't even know my name. You got pink eyes, and god damn bad, just kidding but they are there and I enjoy myself a good game of the far game. You know, somebody rips an had, You're like, oh yeah, damn, damn, that is bad.
Speaker 1: So I took the last of the try tip and just sliced it up into little chunks and put it on a bun with some barbecue sauce.
Speaker 3: Why just tell people what what you made on Labor Day?
Speaker 1: So Angie's Acres down in Ache, Minnesota provided us with a wonderful cut of meat, a wagu try tip, and so Matt and I decided to smoke that style brisket, or smoke that try tip brisket style.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 1: It took like eight hours, but it was fucking good.
Speaker 3: We drank a little bit. I took a nap.
Speaker 2: I saw something the other day. I don't I don't think it's you, because I would assume that you were probably one of those dads that got up early in the morning. But it said my husband gets up at four o'clock in the morning more for his smoke meats than he did for the children. Out of that one of these guys, I always I know, I had assumed that he probably got up. He seems like the dad that got up early in the morning and helped the kids. It takes two, yeah, it does. But that kind of made me laugh because like she has like a little video of him, and so you can tell the suns like barely rising. It's like he'll get up at whatever time to smoke to me, but he won't help the children.
Speaker 1: I've seen similar ones where it's like it's easy to get up at five in the morning you go hunting or fishing, but you get up at five to go to work.
Speaker 6: Like that?
Speaker 2: All right, nanigans, do you want to do the news or you want to do you want to get the Scott in the box out?
Speaker 3: Let's do the news of the weird than we do Scott in the box.
Speaker 2: All right, Let's see what we got here. Oh, Kevin's in trouble.
Speaker 3: That son of a bitch.
Speaker 2: Florida canine tracking a suspect finds a bear in the woods. A Florida Sheriff's office shared a video from a tent encounter that resulted when a canine searching for a suspect in a wooded area came face to face with Kevin. The Sheriff's office said that the canine, named Gator, it's pretty. That's pretty, it's pretty Florida. Ish and his handler were searching through the woods for an aggravated battery suspect during the weekend. He found a hidden force dweller instead, his first Kevin, the Sheriff's office set on social media. Holy expletive, that's a bear, the deputy exclaims in a body camera footage shared by the Sheriff's office. See Kevin's helping people get away from crime.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's always been a neavita, so canine their scent base, so they're chasing after scent. Did the bear eat?
Speaker 2: Oh interesting, I did not think of that. Had God damn it. Get out of here. Holy, holy excellative, that's a bear. Well, Kevin got caught on camera popping at confetti balloon. He's ruining. I know, he's ruining parties. A Kentucky man shared a video of the moment that Kevin the Bear approached his driveway and popped a confetti filled balloon. Nikolai Brooks said the balloons were tied to a lamp next to the road outside his house and the Smoky Mountains to celebrate high school football season, but they attracted the attention of a curious Kevin. The video shows Kevin attempting to bite one of the balloons, causing it to pop and cover the bruin and confetti. I don't what a dummy, but you.
Speaker 3: Know what he did.
Speaker 2: Shortly after that, Kevin was spotted loitering in an apartment stair while. He was so confused by the confetti that the residents of a Florida apartment complex reported an unwelcome new neighbor lingering in the stairwells, a black bear named Kevin. People living at Westwood Apartments or Westbrook Apartments and Orlando reported seeing a black bear wandering the premises this week, and the bruin was caught on camera loitering in the stairwells.
Speaker 3: What do you think he was looking for love?
Speaker 1: Also, he had a snack with suspect drowning, popped a balloon. Now he's just looking for nap time.
Speaker 2: Somebody kind of like an extra, Like it's like a coach, the reverse Goldilocks.
Speaker 3: I'm tired.
Speaker 2: Mom goes viral for earning world record for running across a track of legos barefoot.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, it's falls.
Speaker 2: Look at that, dude, They are just scattered legos. No, No, you got to have like the one randomile you think, Oh, they're all right, they're gonna squish down. Yeah, I don't know, man, one's gonna pop up.
Speaker 3: They're not.
Speaker 2: That's what I was kind of thinking too. That's still wild at hell, though, it's not gonna feel. No secret coaching, just years of midnight bathroom tricks dodging lego landmines left by your kids.
Speaker 3: One wrote, So legos are kind of pushed off to the side of the video. Oh, you probably can't play the video.
Speaker 2: No, I can't play the video. But I mean they're kind of just scattered about.
Speaker 3: But they're not scattered like ones here when they're.
Speaker 1: It's a pile.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, So if you step on like three rocks and one of them sharper, like it's gonna hurt, you're.
Speaker 1: Still gonna feel, but not like if it was just a single one.
Speaker 3: The little ones are the worst.
Speaker 1: You're spreading the impact, I suppose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it still is.
Speaker 1: Just that kind of like doing you lay on a bed of nails?
Speaker 2: How often do you lay on a bed?
Speaker 1: I've never done it, but hey, have you ever laid down on a bed of roses? Nor Adams?
Speaker 2: Brian Adams Hill, Oh it is bon Jovi's Yeah, I Got My, I Got My The one's American ones Canadian on. An American Kentucky nurse saves drunk baby raccoon with CPR. A baby raccoon that became drunk from eating fermented peaches and drowned in a dumpster was rescued by a Kentucky nurse who performs CPR in the animal.
Speaker 3: Is that Kennedy because Kennedy loves raccoon well.
Speaker 2: Misty Combs, a registered nurse who works at the Electra County Health Department and Whitesburg, said that some of the colleagues recently spotted a panicked mother raccoon running through the parking lot. How perceptive were they to just see like a raccoon running around looking for the child? She goes into the dumpster and it's drunk on fermented peaches.
Speaker 3: It gotta be a good time.
Speaker 2: You want to get some fermented peaches and see what they do.
Speaker 3: I'm good.
Speaker 2: Americans can make thousands of dollars a month in the foreign country just by using their voice.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 2: An American mother of three claims to make thousands of dollars just with her Voice thanks to her British fan base and presumably you can too.
Speaker 3: Intrigued.
Speaker 2: Despite often being stereotyped as a dumb dumb blonde American, Holly Jane, a forty two year old OnlyFans creator, has trans transformed her soft Texas accent into a highly profitable business.
Speaker 3: Which looks like just curious, whoamre okay?
Speaker 11: R Mat?
Speaker 3: Oh right?
Speaker 2: For sure, dude, Matt's like Tuxo.
Speaker 3: I'm almost there.
Speaker 2: People underestimate me, but it works in my favor, she said. According to Jampress, my voice alone now pays my bills and more.
Speaker 3: What's her name for for references?
Speaker 2: Holly Jane, Holly Jade of forty two. She's from Texas and people of British lover Texas Accent. She makes the money and then she makes money on OnlyFans. This one's more for Matt Great. This porn star who gets over one hundred messages a day for men with penises penis anxiety. This is what I tell them?
Speaker 3: What's that photo?
Speaker 2: A porn star who is inundated with messages from men insecure over the size, has revealed what she says to reassure one inch wonders Warriors one inch wonders, one inch warriors. They shouldn't feel ashamed about something they can't control. Madeline May told jam Press it's her advice to those tiny tally whackers.
Speaker 3: Saw what just look like?
Speaker 1: Godal mar Jesus is too young looking, that's just weird.
Speaker 2: I just wanted the new I just like the I like the I'll go off the title of it.
Speaker 1: I wasn't anything with you.
Speaker 3: I'm over here looking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you want to go back to whatever her name was. Calm down, Matthew, get off your phone. Not even wrong, you're writing it down.
Speaker 1: Even he's making notes for research.
Speaker 2: Mental note. Then my phone won't even let me troll. It's auto correcting words that doesn't need to.
Speaker 3: Just saying Scott, I have just yeah say science for science obviously.
Speaker 2: All right, are we gonna do Scott in the box?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Scott in the box? Be there, all right. So this is gonna be called this is called whiskey Pedia. This is where Scott's gonna be in the box. He's the smartest guy out of the crew. He has not one, but two different degrees, all in business because he's fucking smart. So Scott's getting on the box. He's gonna, guy, I'm gonna we're gonna do five questions. We're gonna wait till it gets the hell out of here, so he doesn't hear us. So that's why I'm kind of dragging this out a little bit longer. But yeah, they're again, this is not what we know. It's what you know. Scott knows. All right. First one, you're ready, is that everyone will be all right. First one, if this player had never this, I think this was kind of a layup. If this one, if this player never scored a single goal, he's still be the NHL all time points leader with his assist only wopping one hundred and sixty or one thousand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ye just took over his goal lead. It still doesn't matter. Nobody will ever beat the points total.
Speaker 3: Okay, this silhouette of the official NBA logo is Los Angeles Lakers guard.
Speaker 2: Jerry West, not Jerry Jerry West, Larry Larry West. That is incorrect. There's Jerry West. That is so fucking wrong.
Speaker 3: This is Larry West.
Speaker 2: It's Jerry West.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, just can you just I will double check that, but it's I'm gonna put I'm going what you said. So but that's what it said. I was like, all right, cool, whatever, because I don't watch basketball, so I don't even know anyways, Next one, who's the astronaut that said is that what it says? Just tell me, Jerry West, you're right there. Okay, well they said it wrong. Who's the astnet that said one stop? One small stop? That is correct? Number four?
Speaker 2: Elvis, he's gonna crush this stuff. I'm getting it, Elvis.
Speaker 10: One.
Speaker 3: How many grammys?
Speaker 2: Oh, that's a tough one.
Speaker 3: I think we have this one before.
Speaker 2: Ben, I'm gonna get six. I got nothing three okay, so you know what he thought you were gonna go the opposite way. You thought you were gonna go super hard. I'm gonna go four out of five. But next time, next time we have one more. Oh, there's one?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 2: On three out of four?
Speaker 3: Then the fear of computers or technology is what?
Speaker 2: Son of a bitch? I bet he knows this. I don't know it.
Speaker 3: As soon as I say that makes sense, cyber phobia, that makes sense?
Speaker 2: That checks out?
Speaker 3: All right, get him, I will.
Speaker 2: I'll go four out of five.
Speaker 3: Okay, four to five, Okay, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go three out of five. They moment might get to him. Turn on my computer so he doesn't cheat, that son of a bitch. Which window? Oh okay? Oh that pond okay, I thought it was like this window was like white cheater, so farward table. I know I need a table. Gonna get rid of a table. Let me know, I'll come pick up this weekend. All right, Scott. This game is called Wiskipedia. This is for the smartest man in the room, and his name is Scott Wilson.
Speaker 1: You guys got a lot of faith.
Speaker 3: No, we know these are all facts. So I don't know why you're saying food.
Speaker 2: But George Michael great, all right.
Speaker 3: Don't look over here, cheater.
Speaker 1: I wasn't even looking at your screen.
Speaker 3: If this player had never scored a goal in the NHL, he's still be the all time points leader with his assist alone, which is a whopping number of one thousand. Okay, that is correct. I hear you get that he was.
Speaker 2: He was stammering through the number. He'll know it by that alone. You don't even need to give him the.
Speaker 3: Number, that's true. Uh. The silhouette of the official NBA logo is Los Angeles Lakers guard.
Speaker 1: Bill West hm, what or Allan West?
Speaker 3: Jerry Jerry West.
Speaker 2: I had the last name right, Yeah, do you have Larry west on?
Speaker 3: Their said Larry That is not correct.
Speaker 2: And then I had I googled it and I was I was thinking Bill Walsh, Yeah, Bill Football, But.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got the last name right.
Speaker 3: Who is astronaut? That said, that's one small step for man Neil Armstrong. That's correct, sir, I just gotta switch screens and do the button bar. The act is correct, all right. Next one, so Scotty now is two for three, two and a half for Elvis won? How many Grammys? One? Damn one, damn slow? The answer is three.
Speaker 2: I said six.
Speaker 1: It was I've heard this before and I just remember being like shockingly low.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so three.
Speaker 2: I was like, I don't know, man, six all right?
Speaker 3: Next one, fear of computers and technology is what.
Speaker 1: Technophobia?
Speaker 3: Oof? You know what? That's pretty damn close, But that's not it. It is cyber phobia. That'd be tough, but that's pretty un close. So yeah, that is uh wiskipedia with Scott Wiltlon today depends on.
Speaker 2: What expert you talk about on that last one. They're creating new phobias every day.
Speaker 3: They are and that's what they're doing.
Speaker 2: It's big, beautiful phobias.
Speaker 3: So I had four. I'm sorry, Bruce had four. I have three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, two and a half.
Speaker 2: He's like, Larry West, I go, that's incorrect, dude, that's so wrong. He's like, what, I it's Jerry West. So no, this told me Larry like, that's not even a player for the Lakers.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, just going off what I saw. Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't watch basketball, and so talking about sports logos, when you look at the MLB logo, is it a left handed batter a right handed batter?
Speaker 2: I think it's it's right. I think it's I thought it was left and I've heard rumblings that it's Ted Williams, but there's never any like.
Speaker 1: R I saw that on social media the other day. He's like, well, I guess when I look at it, I would view it as a hand Yeah.
Speaker 2: I've always thought that too, and then other people have said it's like it's got to be Ted Williams. It's like a fuck, how do you know that? Jerry Wes? Though you could actually line that up. There's like a movie makes like you can. He is definitely that guy.
Speaker 3: All right, Uh, name game we have?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: We had?
Speaker 2: We had eight minutes left?
Speaker 3: Brother, all right, yeah, all right, I'll explain to everybody what the name game is.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say a series of names, and I hope they make them know what I'm talking about. Okay, this one is a movie where I am describing characters and then I'll give you the actors names. Albert GiB Gibson, you know, Skinner.
Speaker 3: Matt true Lies, No ship, Let's go. That's one of my favorite fucking movies career.
Speaker 2: Of course, you know it's so hot smoke.
Speaker 1: Show with the Schwarzeneger. I was surprised I was flipping.
Speaker 2: I really thought I was gonna get to the tasker part.
Speaker 1: Of this, but I was flipping through HBO Max either. I was surprised to see that movie listened under comedies.
Speaker 3: It's kind of funny.
Speaker 2: Someone Tom Matold's funny in that the Jamie the Curtis dancing scenes. Hell, hell, all right, next one Officer Christopher A. Moroso e s U. Scott Strauss officer will him will J I am E M no and then start John McLoughlin, Son of a Bitch al right, actresson John burnhal Stephen Dwarf, Michael pena baseball player. No, that's Tony and h Nicholas Cage.
Speaker 3: Mmmm, Matt, I wanna go with Nope? Fuck would have mattered?
Speaker 1: Scott's movie Sin Redline. Oh no, it's the World Trade Center, O, son of a I've watched that movie one time. Yeah, only I own it, but I have watched it one time.
Speaker 3: Good one good? Good poll for for tomorrow?
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you?
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: This last one is just a series of names, and I need you to figure out what I'm talking about. The Guardian, three thousand Miles to Graceland, j f K for Love of the Game, Bull Durham and the Bodyguards Scot.
Speaker 3: Correct. That's what I was gonna say.
Speaker 2: I'm fucking changing the gable hood of the hit because it's like sometimes like there's no way they're gonna know the actor's name or the character's name. They might know that, but then it's like I'm gonna go through and just pick some of these like Brad pant or whoever else. I'm gonna start picking their movies.
Speaker 3: Name. What was the first first one that Bruce Wilson was in?
Speaker 2: Bruce willis Ken The Guardian. He's him and Ashton Kutcher.
Speaker 1: That's the Coast Guard movie where he dies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he does die out? Fuck I do.
Speaker 2: I forgot he was a three, So I went obscure at first, and then I saw it threw me off.
Speaker 1: I was thinking John Travolta first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he's in that movie, and then a JFK's it becomes more prevalent. It becomes more prevalent. And then when I hit bull Dermot's.
Speaker 3: I guess up on that one. I should have known that one.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, when he like, is it in the helicopter or how is it? Because he looks at Ashton Kutcher almost and it's.
Speaker 3: Like he's in his hand or something. Yeah, and he just, yeah, just let's go. No was he?
Speaker 2: I doubt he said let's go, let's go, little John.
Speaker 3: Let's alrighty? Is that it?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That is it for all my games? My work this week is done and.
Speaker 3: All right? So what do we learn today? Guys?
Speaker 2: I learned today that the Steve Young that JJ McCarthy was the first person sends him to be down by ten more points in the first quarter in their NFL debut to come back that first time actually remembered something normally I N dude. I normally I'm like, no kidding, and then at the end it's like a blank.
Speaker 1: I learned that I'm not looking too forward to see all these Crill contracts play out. Oh yeah, that's hopefully it's not the Mary and Gabrick David Ortiz move. Let him walk for nothing.
Speaker 3: I learned that beginning in the beginning show where Travis almost lost to your son almost that would have been hilarious to have.
Speaker 2: It was close. My son was pretty stoked about it. But DJ Moore came down. He had like one person that gets hurt, but he did make the move on.
Speaker 1: His own, almost only with horseshoes and hand Grene, that's true.
Speaker 2: But I'm gonna I'm gonna I'm gonna put the roster in front of him and i'mna be like, all right, these guys did pretty good last week. What do you want to do? And I'll help him with some like yeah, I'll help him a little bit, but I'm gonna have him make moves and the ETN move he actually did better than James Connor.
Speaker 3: That's good. So I was like, dude, he I.
Speaker 2: Think it was just because of the color, because he could just see like the turquoise, and he's like that guy for that guy, and I'm like, all right, buddy, the first week of the season and like anything else, He's like, what do you think. I go, I don't know, man, it's a pretty decent roster. I'm gonna let you make your own moves. He goes, all right, we'll stop there. So I was like, all right, because I'm gonna let him run his own and hopefully he gets more excited about.
Speaker 1: It's a little bit of a first taste of rivalry week in fantasy football too. I'm going against Matt this week.
Speaker 2: Brought to you by Seventh Avenue Pizza before pizza became trendy.
Speaker 1: The Nobbing Kettle down in Lake Alice, Minnesota. Check them out for the best prime rib in there.
Speaker 3: Also being brought to by Home Choice right here and bum Meiji get a hunt dollars off of you just mentioned beer Belly Sports here in Bimiji at the Home Choice.
Speaker 2: Also brought to you by Sodastick. Go to sodastick dot com and find the promo code. Put in one word beer Builly and get fifteen percent off on us and you can get this sweet hat that I'm wearing right now or this sixth seventh Avenue pizza shirt. Fine. Look through their whole catalog and they got a bunch of dinky Town stuff in there as well.
Speaker 1: Also Paulinion Communications probably powering the Beer Belly Sports radio network with the gigazone.
Speaker 3: Also being brought to you by Irbit and Gerbert's right here, Ambamiji. In is soup season, Bruce? My favorite is the course is the broccoli cheese suit?
Speaker 2: Me as well, my friend, what are you gonna do with that top bread?
Speaker 3: Damn? I wanna sit that dampling in there and dip it. That's the way to go, brother, all right?
Speaker 8: Is that it?
Speaker 3: For everybody else? That is it? All right? Thank you everybody listening. I think to the rightist producers on site engine Arizona as all of us, and the words of Rad Green keep a stick on the okay bye, so loader.
Speaker 2: Don't high stick. Thanks for listening to Beer Belly Sports.
Speaker 11: This has been a Cafree Productions show, so now you just know it's gotta be quality.
Speaker 1: I thought, for once the show really caught fire.
Speaker 2: I thought it hurt itself out, same as always,