Speaker 1: In a world of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. It's the David Knight Show. As o'clock strikes thirteen, it's Monday, the seventeenth of November. We have our Lord twenty twenty five. Well, we're starting to see some unraveling of the Maga cult and I'm very optimistic about this. We'll see what happens with it. But could it be that there is a silver lining to Trump, just like there was a silver lining to the lockdowns. He had a lot of parents who you could talk to them, you could reason with them, but they could never see what was happening in the school until the lockdown, and then finally one thing woke them up. And so we'll see if this is going to be what has been happening this last week with Trump. He completely lost it over the weekend. We're going to begin with the Epstein stuff and then we'll talk about how Trump is eating his own and then we've got a lot to talk about in terms of the fourth Turning. We are getting at the tail end of the fourth turning, and folks, things are really going to accelerate fast. We've kind of gone over the event horizon of this black hole and some really strange things are going to happen. And there's a couple of different scenarios we're going to talk about and what you might want to do in each of these scenarios, as well as the scenario of aiw rightening crazy plans from Elon Musk. We'll be right back. Well, I'll begin with OJ Simpson because there's just been a settlement now for the O. J. Simpson estate. Long ago the Goldman Ron Goldman's family won a settlement and a civil lawsuit against O. J. Simpson, and of course, you know, we saw jury nullification at its worst. That was one of the problems with that. Jury nullification is very very important for nullifying and out of controlled government. And yet what this jury did was they allowed a known murder to go free because they liked him better than they liked the police or whatever the reasons were. This is where the Cardassians got started. I guess you know their father was the lawyer representing him. But for most of the country, we looked at this and we were Paul and the open corruption. We're paulled at seeing people purpose get away with it. And to me, when I saw this OJ Simpsons State is signing off on fifty eight million dollars for Ron Goldman's father decades after he won in the lawsuit, and so they kept this going and going. They had the money, but they wouldn't pay it. Now he has died and the executor of the Simpson estate has finally accepted the claim for fifty eight million dollars. They negotiated down from I think one hundred and seventy million, and so they're prioritizing paying the irs and other debts before they pay off the lawsuit. But what we saw with the OJ Simpson thing, and of course it was mercilessly and continually lampooned by Norman McDonald on Saturday Night Life, so much so that it probably got pushed out of that Saturday Night Live for doing it. The people running it. We're not happy about what he was saying at all about the O. J. Simpson situation, but it hungover society getting away with murder in the same way that Jeffrey Epstein getting away with what he did to young girls, and with Donald Trump getting away with being his co I guess his wingman or whatever, right, And so when you look at this, I think that helps to explain why this, of all issues, I mean, when I go back and I look at twenty twenty and what Trump did in twenty twenty, both at the beginning of twenty twenty with the lockdowns and the vaccines and all the rest of this stuff, and paying hospitals to murder people, and then finishing up with this massive Stop the Steel grift. Actually that wasn't his grift. His was save America. Stop the Steal was Alex Jones's special grift, where that both of them made millions of dollars at the expense of their gullible followers. And so when I look at this and the fact that this is coming back, I think there's a lot of parallels to it. I think that when you look at the oj Simpson thing, it helps to explain people's outrage at this corruption, this corrupt society. And there's an article that is on The Guardian talking about the banality of evil, and one of the things that has come out of these twenty thousand emails that were part of the Epstein estate, it's just how many people he was connected with that were very, very powerful people, of course, and how it was kind of not even an issue for them what he had done, what he had been convicted of and basically got away with doing. And so they would look at this and it's like, you know, I don't care what the guy does. You know, I need his political expertise. And he had political expertise for sure, as they point out this article the Banality of Evil. He got by with a little help from his friends. He sure did. From British royalty to White House alumni, from a Silicon Valley investor to a left wing academic. Connections and influence or the ultimate currency for Jeffrey Epstein, And interestingly enough, Democrats figure more in his sphere of influence than Republicans do, with the exception of Trump, who, as I always say, is not a Republican. He's a New York City Democrat, friend of the Clinton's, friend of Epstein's, and that's why Trump is in here. Yeah, there's a lot of articles, i say, from conservatives saying, well, the Democrats released this stuff to get Trump. Did they look at any of it? Do they realize how badly they come out and all this stuff? Well, of course there's a lot of highly connected academics and Democrat politicians that are involved in this Epstein thing, and I would include in that Donald Trump. I've always believed that he's a Democrat. So none of them appeared to challenge Epstein over his horrific times, didn't really care. And again this article from The Guardian, the dog that didn't bark. Here is the masade and the intelligence agencies, and they completely skip over that stuff. Well, you know, Trump turned him in because of his real estate fight, not because he had a problem with what he was doing. As a matter of fact, you know, we talk about this from the British perspective, and they mentioned the man formerly known as Prince who's now known as Andrew. So when you look at this, you can't forget what Michael Wolfe pointed out that Epstein and Trump formed themselves into what they called a committee to go find young girls for Andrew when he was prince, and that tells you a lot. So, spanning twosand and nine to twenty nineteen, Epstein's short, choppy emails leyden was spelling and grammatical errors do little to implicate his contacts, including Trump, and any criminal activities, but they show the acquaintances supporting him during legal troubles while others sought introductions or ask for advice on everything from dating to oil prices. This bantering, frivolous tone implies that Epstein would have felt still welcome as a member of polite society. No, i'd say not polite society, of elite society, receiving no social incentive to change his ways. Far from being ostracized as a sex offender, he was normalized. And we all know that. That's why we lick with disgust and disdain at the elite society because in the elite society, the clubs that you and I are not a part of, thankfully, it is this kind of behavior that is normal. And there is no ostracism for mass murder, whether it's by war or by vaccine, there's no ostracism. There's celebration. Hey, you got away with it, and look at you're now. You made billions off this thing. Good job. Can you give me advice on how to do that? As well?
Speaker 2: It reminds me of the myth of ancient Greece being homosexual because there was a problem of the elites being homosexuals and pedophiles. Yeah, and that has been twisted historically, but the people were not happy with that. Homosexuality, not just metophilia, but just homosexuality was illegal in ancient Greece and had pretty horrific punishments for people that were found guilty of homosexuality.
Speaker 1: But of course the elites flaunt the royals and the laws because they don't apply to them. What did they do at the school board meetings and Athens? Of course they didn't have schools like that. That was what they had was, you know, the academy that Aristotle had and everything. It was a peripatetic form of instruction. He would walk along with his students and they would talk as they walked. Same thing that Jesus would do, and same thing that we're told to do with our children Deuteronomy six. When you walk with them in the way, so when you walk through life with him, you teach them anyway. Going back to this, so this ten year period, there's no ostracism. In several messages in twenty eighteen, he advised longtime Trump ally Steve Bennon, who is all over them the place in these emails, another bantal, evil guy. He doesn't have an interesting insights, folks, but he is evil. He got to give him that. It is Steve Bennon is right there on the cusp of being evil, and he's another one of these guys who there's no concern about what Jeffrey Epstein did or was or was continued to be while Bannon was. As a matter of fact, Bannon comes in and it's like, can you help me with some introductions over such and such a place? Can I help you with pr Can I restore your public image because the public is not happy with you. I know, the leaps don't care. You know, we all love you because you're successful. We don't care what you do. So that's one of the things that's come out of this is Steve Bannon. It's only people to wake up to this guy. It's just amazing to me. So on his political tour of Europe, Bannon forwarded Epstein a news clip that described the German media as quote underestimating Bannon and saying he was quote as dangerous as ever. Well, how about that sometimes the media gets it right. I would say, maybe Steve Bannon is even more dangerous than ever because people are trusting him. Do not trust that guy, Do not trust him at all? And Epstein responded and said, oh, yeah, I love it. Yeah, you're as dangerous as ever, and so he said. Epstein followed up in any email to Steve Bannon, there are many leaders of countries we can organize for you to have one on ones. I agree one hundred percent. How do I do that? Said Bannon? Do you notice the Wei there? I wonder who the WI is? Is it Masad that he's working with, because we know that he did work with Massad. He was their go to guy for several countries in relationships that were there. He had a physicist, Lawrence Krauss, who was facing sexual harassment allegations, and so he emailed Epstein for advice. Yeah, that would be one area where he would have a lot of experience. If you're looking at prison time, you may not want to ask him too much advice about how to do time because he didn't do time for what he did, but he didn't do this sexual harassment stuff. To put it.
Speaker 2: Mildly, Sometimes people with sexual harassment allegations the false allegations, but if you're asking Epstein for advice on how to get away from them, I kind of think these are accurate.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right. Well. Larry Summers, who was a Treasury secretary of Bill Clinton, later became president of Harvard University, described his interactions with a woman and asked him to give him dating advice and to critique how he had interacted with this woman, and Epstein thought he was doing a great job. Did he slipper or drug or something? First? Exactly what interaction? Yeah, this is like asking and to Tait for dating advice or advice on the opposite sex or something. And another email, Larry summers a pined, I'm trying to figure why American elite think if you murder your baby by eating or abandonment. No, it's not if you murder your baby by abortion, ripping them apart, limb by limb. Okay, but if you abandon your if you murder your baby by beating or abandonment, it is irrelevant to your admission to Harvard. But hit on a few women ten years ago, and you can't work at a network or to think tank. And then he puts an all upper case do not repeat this insight. Well, Larry has just been repeated everywhere. The truth will come out eventually for these people, even if not in their lifetime, it will come out. And so isn't that amazing right. You know, you can kill your baby, but don't harass a woman because they'll come after you, you know, especially if you rip your baby apart, pay a doctor to do it, they will applaud you. On the left.
Speaker 2: The real funny thing here is that he's saying that there shouldn't be any punishment for the other thing as well. Not that is absurd that these people are getting away with murdering their baby. It's I want some of that.
Speaker 1: This is the banality of evil exactly, So Summers asked him. He said, how is life among the lucrative and the Luche said, when we meet, I will endeavor to mesmerize you with my stories of DC. It is so wild, said Epstein. Well, Summers was not the only Democrat in Epstein's orbit. Catherine Rumler, a former White House council I don't know if I'm pronouncing her name right or not. Under Barack Obama, sent a message to him calling Trump so gross, and he said he's worse in real life and up close and other emails with her. Epstein detailed a world win of well known people that he appears to be meeting, hosting, or speaking with that week. So here's some of the people I'm going to meet, meeting with an ambassador, a tech giant, foreign business people, academics, a film director. I wonder if that was Woody Ellen. You know Woody Allen when he wrote in the Birthday book, he was talking about how he had known Epstein for the longest time. Of course Woody Allen, who married his stepdaughter. Anyway, he said, you are a welcome guest at any of these he wrote to her. And so you know, when you look at this and you look at Woody Allen's statement talking about how when he and his wife first went there, his wife is his stepdaughter. Wife first went to the first party that they did with Epstein, he said, a little bit awkward, but you've really become polished, and conversation is just so amazing and interesting. And I guess maybe there were other things as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why everyone was going to epstein Island was for the conversation.
Speaker 1: That's why they read Playboy for the interviews, right, he says, I think I'm going to drive, she said, and I will then stop to pee and get gas at a restaurant, at a rest stop in the New Jersey turn, and I will observe all the people there who are at least one hundred pounds overweight, and I'll have a mild panic attack as a result of the observation, and will then decide that I am not eating another bite of food for the rest of my life out of fear that I will end up like one of those people. See. Being overweight is awful in her eyes, but being a pedophile that's fine, especially if you're aeradyite and entertaining in your conversation. This is the elitist contempt, not only for morality, but for all of us as well. They look at us with contempt. It helps you to understand why they can kill us for money, right with a vaccine and other things. Andrew's official account of his relationship with Epstein as accusers, an email from March of twenty eleven shows continued contact four months after Andrew later publicly claimed to have ended the relationship, and a message to Epstein and Glaine My regarding the allegations, the man formerly known as Prince now known as Andrew said, I can't take any more of this on my end. You know the thing about it is and there's no lesson being learned from Andrew's experience by Donald Trump, because I said last week, you know, the people around him that he's taking us down because he is so tone deaf and blind to the optics of what he's doing. He continued, just like Donald Trump, he insisted that he had done nothing wrong. As a matter of fact, he insisted they didn't know Virginia Guthrie, even though there were pictures of them together, even though she said it, even though he paid her twelve million pounds, He claimed that he had never done anything wrong. He just you know, you give somebody twelve million pounds because they asked for you, ask you for it, right, And so he continued to disrespect the public, thinking that he could lie to their face about what is plane and obvious, just like Donald Trump. And the question is when will the GOP cut the ties to Trump. The Royal family saw that he was dragging down their public image. They're much better at doing this. They've had a lot of practice with scandals and cover ups and that type of thing, so they cut him loose. The GOP doesn't want to cut loose Trump, except there's some in the GOP who are starting that rope that he has tied them up with. It's starting to fray a little bit. So. Michael Wolf appears in numerous exchanges, often acting as an informal advisor to Epstein regarding his relationship with Trump. The emails showed that Epstein's role and his network went far beyond social pleasantries. He was treated as a trusted consigliere. That's a good word, because it's mafia crime families, aren't they? A fixer who's judgment on matter of politics, scandal, and personal life was actively sought by the powerful. Yeah, the other people who'd sold their soul to the devil. In January twenty ten, biotech venture capitalist Boris Nicolett was attending the World Economic Forum in Davos. Epstein email to ask is it any fun? Nikolak replied that he had met quote, your friend Bill Clinton, as well as then French president Nicholas Sarkozy, who has been convicted. But he only did They convicted him of a massive bribery and the overthrow of Kadafi for his own personal reasons and sentenced to them to jail. They let him out, I think after just a couple of weeks or months anyway. And your other friend Andrew, he said, and then Nikolak said he was getting sick of the meetings at Davos. It would be a blast that if you were here, he says. He mentioned flirting with a twenty two year old woman and said it turns out she's with her husband. Didn't have a chance to check him out. But as we concluded, anything good is rented. And he puts a wink there, and emails with Sultan Suliemon and the Muradi businessman. Epstein complimented Bannon, saying in twenty eighteen quote we have become friends. You will like him Suliam and said Trump doesn't like him. Well, that's all that matters, right, is Trump like you? And a twenty fifteen email he was communicating with Noam Chomsky, right, another leftist, and offered him the use of his New York and New Mexico residences. And here's the one the artist Andres Serrano and I'm looking at that as familiar. Whoever I seen his name before, and they just described him as an artist. I thought, you know, what kind of artist is he? You know, is the music, film whatever? No art? Art? You know, like drawing or something, except he doesn't do any drawing. I went back and refresh my memory He is a quote unquote artist. They call it his form of art transgressionist art. So he does things to offend people. He takes photographs of corpses, of feces, and he was the one who did if you remember, the reason that his name clicked with me was because there was that big dispute at one point in time, he put a crucifix in a container of urine and he called it piss Christ. Remember that that's his art. It makes perfectly good sense that this guy would be a close confidant of somebody like j for Epstein a crucifix and a container of urine. And the reason it became a big issue was because he was given a very very large grant by the federal government, by the National Endowment for Art. And so conservatives are saying, pull the National Endowment for Art down right, We don't need to have an institution like this is handing out. Where's the authority under the constitution even remotely for anything like that. And then look at the way that they're handing out the money, who they're handing it out to, and what he's doing with it. Transgressive art, boy, that's that's a transgressing Christ as a matter of fact. Anyway, Andres Serrano discussed the twenty sixteen election with them, and he said he was so disgusted at the outrage over Trump's grabbed them by the he said, I may vote for him just in sympathy. Right, this is what this guy's about. How dare anybody get offended at that quote? And so Epstein was also in touch with Peter. Heel of course sent you an email in twenty fourteen saying that was fun, see you in three weeks. No other information they Heel.
Speaker 2: Of course knows a bit more about cybersecurity, and didn't respond.
Speaker 1: That's right. Yeah, so they say, for those inside the circle, the rules of the outside world do not apply. Yeah, that's right. And we want to look at just how evil this all is. Thomas Massey laid it out as a matter of fact. It's not just banal, the evil of the elites who look at this guy and they don't care what he did. They know what he did, and they don't care. They just want to get what they want to get out of him. Massey looks at it from the perspective of how he pulled in these young girls. Here.
Speaker 3: People say, well, why isn't it easy to come out as a victim. And when I was at this press conference with these women, the depth of the evil I didn't understand until they spoke it, which was as fourteen year old girls, they were told by a friend at high school, come over to this old guy's house giving him a massage, and he can make two hundred bucks. By the way, he's got a nice swimming.
Speaker 4: Pool and all this other stuff.
Speaker 3: All you got to do is giving him a massage. The massage turned into something else completely, and he had their phone number, and then, through the shame of it, he compelled them to show up at his beck and call whenever he wanted. And this is where it gets really evil. The only way they could get out of it of showing up and performing sexual favors for Jeffrey Epstein was if they found another girl at their high school who would do it in their place.
Speaker 1: And so they.
Speaker 3: Were coerced into one of the witnesses you witnesses survivors, broke down in tears because she admitted she just said, listen, I was faced with finding a girl for him to take my place, or going back there and doing that. And I found another girl, and so what happens is now, and people are still doing this even after they know these are fifteen year old girls who were coerced into it by an adult man. They're saying, oh, you were a sex trafficker. You know you traffick these women, but they don't. I didn't really fully grasp how evil this is. Like it's one thing to do evil things to people, but to make them do evil things. And then once you once he causes you to be implicated, then you don't want to come out because then that's what happens to you. And now there are people asking, well, why don't these women release the names, And the reason is these are billionaires like that. So what happened is Epstein once girls literally once they got to the age of consent, they weren't exciting to him anymore, and he would traffic them to his friends. Now, so you might at this point they're going to say, oh, well, there were prostitutes, they were eighteen, they were age of consent. Jeffrey Epstein was giving them something and then they did, you know, sexual things with these men. And so what happens is those men who have billions of dollars, they had money to pay off police departments, you know, to lose reports, to pay off judges. What they would typically do is they would a lot of these girls were from families that weren't very affluent. The family would end up with one hundred and fifty thousand up to five hundred thousand dollars of money and the girl wouldn't testify. So basically that's one of the things they would do. But now they would just sue them into poverty for defamation. And if you don't have the power that the government discover these facts, then you can't You can't contest the defamation case well enough. And the process is the punishment. They basically go broke just trying to hold up their name.
Speaker 1: Isn't that amazing? Think about that? Think about what you just heard there. I've got you under my power. I'm not going to release you unless you find somebody to replace yourself. Haven't we seen this over and over and over again, and horror films and demonic Faustian demonic bargains and that type of thing with a devil? I mean, this is about as satanic as it gets. Right, I'm not releasing you. You're under my power unless you bring somebody else in that truly is amazing, isn't it. And then, of course, you know these are fifteen year olds. Now. Megan Kelly just told us last week she didn't think that's pedophilia. I don't think that's the same thing. So, yeah, they got a lot of allies, and there's a lot of people who will tell all kinds of nonsense to you, like Megan Kelly in order to curry favor with the Maga cult and with Donald Trump. Megan Kelly is a little bit late to that party. She's trying to She's thrown out her her integrity at the last minute here to a dying cult. You know, it wasn't that long ago that she was having issues with people who interviewed Andrew Tait, and she should have issues with that. I have issues with that platforming that guy and making, you know, building him up. But she had issues with that, and she had issues with conduct of other people she was up. But now because Trump is involved on hundred knee degrees away, you know, it's interesting to me that Thomas Massey as a person of integrity, you may not agree with him on every single issue. I happen to think he's got most of the issues economics and things like that. He's got those right as well, and there's a certain amount of integrity that went along with him sticking to what he knew was the right thing to do for America. That's the first time that Trump attacked him and wanted to get him out of office was when he stood up and said, no, we can't spend three and a half trillion dollars. Now, there's other things that I wish he had done in terms of vaccine and things like that. I'm not saying I agree one hundred percent with Massey, but on the issues that he has spoken out on, he's had integrity. You know, maybe he doesn't understand or believe, you know, what really happened with the child. I had somebody who attacked me for the monster jab thing that we put it right. I penned that at the top of my Twitter. Thing hasn't got a lot of interaction. My Twitter account is basically dead and shadow band for so long there, I quit even trying to put anything up anyway. But somebody came back and said, well, go pat yourself on the back for being right or whatever. Yeah, it wasn't about that at all. I wrote that and of course, I had to wait for Lance to be able to do a fantastic job on the visuals and stuff. But I wrote that the early part of this last summer, when everything started picking up in terms of the alibi, they wanted to tell you that it was the Wu flu, that it came from China, that it came out of that biosafety level four lab, that it was it was something, that it was an accident. Right, nobody is responsible except for China. They shouldn't have been doing those experiments, and Fauci and Ralph Barrick shouldn't have been funding that stuff in defiance of the law in Congress. They continued to fund it at UNC and I knew all that stuff, and I knew that it was the first biosafety level level four lab. In December of twenty nineteen, I reported that it was the first one at info Wars report that. But then I saw how fake everything was in China, and I pulled back from that because then I saw the measures that were being proposed, and it was precisely what they had practiced from Dark Winter on. And so then by the time we got to the summer, I had Alex Jones, who was pushing the panic button so he could sell food to people, and he brought in Francis Boyle, who I'd interviewed many times, because I don't think they should be doing these experiments. I don't think that they should be trying to make very dangerous substances, because they've also got a very bad safety record, as we saw in twenty fourteen. Alison Young with USA Today did a series of all these different accidents that they had at these biosafety level three and four labs, which we have hundreds of them in the United States, usually attached to a university, and largely because of her reporting, Congress said stop it, but of course Francis Collins and Anthony Fauci continued to do it in defiance of Congress, just like Trump does it. You know, stop me if you can, Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 2: The ones we had here, of course, were gain a function for bacterial infections like Baderia, pseudamali and ebol and others.
Speaker 1: That's right, which have.
Speaker 2: Known ways to make them much more deadly. They can definitely make those deadly. That one in Wuhan was allegedly for viruses which they've never been able to do anything with.
Speaker 1: I agree yes, yeah. Again. You know, we don't believe they quote unquote science of virology any more than I believe the science of climate change, because you can't have science if you don't have data. And these people don't have data, they haven't done the experiments, they can't reproduce their results, and so forth. It's not it's a legend that's used for political purposes. It's a mcguffin. So we have, in addition to the climate mcguffin, we also have the virus. Mcguffin is always there, convenient scare tactic for people. And that's why I push back on this stuff. And so Alex got me on and wanted to set up a kind of debate with Francis Boyle. But you know, look, it's just common sense looking at what I was saying is just look at what is happening here. You know, nobody's dying from this virus. It's phony. So it's not a virus, it's not a pandemic. But the JAB is going to be really hard. Oh yeah, no, JAB is going to be awful. Meanwhile, he's telling people it's just sugar water. You can take it for Trump, right, It's not the anyway, I've been in this fight for a long time, and it wasn't to say that I was right from the very beginning. It was to say that these people are bringing up this lab link stuff for two purposes. One, they want to have an alibi for what they did to excuse it. Number Two, they want to propagate this lie of rology and of gain a function stuff to tell you that we've got another pandemic at some point in the future. That's why it's important to come out against this. And when they started doing all this stuff, and again Rand Paul, and it may be his influence on Thomas Massey, it continues to push this lab leak stuff. It's disgusting. I mean, I agree with Ran Paul on a lot of different issues. On this, I think he is one thousand percent long. Just like he was wrong about the vaccine doctor Fauci. You're going to make people hesitant to take vaccines. It's like, good, Rand, why are you concerned about that. I'm really that's probably the best thing they could come out of this, maybe one of the only good things that could come out of this. But he has been on a mission to come after Fauci, and to do it by saying it was all the lab and it was a lab leak, And so I did that monster jab. Not to say that I was right from the beginning. I was, by the way, But that's beside the point. The point is moving forward, moving forward, they're anoculating themselves from punishment, and they're laying the foundation for the next one of these that they do. And you better wake up. That's what I told. The guy said, Well, if you really don't understand what happened five years ago, you're not going to understand what they're going to do in a couple of years, because they're going to do it all again. They got away with it. One of the reasons they got away with it is because this phony narrative about a lab leak, it was never a lab leak. It was always the JAB. The monster was the JAB. The monster had been created and curated for a very long time by the same people who were practicing to lock us down and make a condition of our release taking the monster jab. That's the bottom line. And so where was I. So, yeah, this is a partisan story from zero Hedge feeding the partisan bs about this Epstein backfire intensifies. He was live texting with a House Democrat during the twenty nineteen Get Trump hearings. So, okay, there we go. We don't really care if it's our guy doing this. We only care if it's the Democrats doing it. Right, And this is the kind of spin that you see increasingly from the conservative media like zero Hedge. Look, I don't care about the what aboutism. As a matter of fact, if there's something you know, when you look at all this what aboutism, you know, if somebody uncovers a crime with somebody in your camp, right, and so you say, yeah, but what about the Democrats? Look at what they did. Now this guy is in your camp, right, clean up your house first, right, clean up your party first, clean up your guys first, and then when you're clean, then you can come after the other guys. You know, that's what christ always said, you know, take the moat. You know you're worried about this little splenter in somebody else's note, You got a log in yours. So don't play this what about ism. To me, that is the first refuge of a scoundrel. In fact, it's like, oh, yeah, well I broke the law, Well, so what other people break the law too? No, No, that doesn't cut it. Sorry about that, But they point out that he was live texting with Delaware Congresswoman Stacey Plaskett during twenty nineteen congressional hearing with Michael Cohen, and so she was texting him back and forth. They can see this now from the records as somebody mentioned Rona a graph and as a former Trump executive assistant, and she is r H O NA Rona, and so she texted him said Rona r O N A quick, I'm up next? Is that an acronym? It was a person? And so she's asking Epstein for advice. Who is this person? What can I do? And it's because Cohen said that Rona was the keeper of the secrets. She goes, so what is Rona? It's not an acronym? And uh anyway, so see there you go. We don't really care what Trump did. We don't care that she's keeping secrets for Trump. We don't care that he was involved with Epstein. All we care about is that you had a House Democrat who is asking texting Epstein for information on Trump. Get him, get him he's guilty, get him, then go after Epstein. It's just amazing to me. Forget this. What about is on this the most despicable tactic I have seen, and it is why are people still falling for that? They use it so often. New Epstein emails tell us more of what we already know, says a Free Thought Project, And they're right because they focus on not on the surface issues of the evil that was being done by Epstein to young women and women of any age. They don't just focus on that surface evil, but they look at who's pulling the strings behind it and guess what. As I pointed out last week, it's Masad especially Cia likely as well. It serves as a continuation of the perpetual political bait and switch of a larger cover up, and a free throwt Project understands it. They said, all this stuff is like just like this previous zero Hedge article I just talked to you about. This is all about Oh yeah, well look at the Democrats and look at what they were doing. You know, she's texting live with Jeffrey Epstein while they're trying to get Trump. Yeah, because Trump was joined at the hip. Well let's put a different way, joined in some way with Epstein anyway. The Democrats being deeply embedded in the Epstein scandal themselves clearly have their own motivations for releasing what appears to be specifically picked emails to implicate Trump. That goes without saying the picture of the emails paint indicates Trump's prior knowledge of Epstein's misdeeds. Well, of course, everybody knew that, right and what appears to be an acknowledgment of his silence on the matter, as in one email, Trump is referred to as quote the dog that has not barked, But they ignore the fact that he was an intelligence asset. You know, we don't want to think about our intelligence agencies and how they run honeytraps and they don't do all this stuff, and we don't want to think about Massad and the fact that you know what they do. Don't forget about the two of them were as close as two people could be, Epstein and Trump, and for many years not to mention Trump's ties to various other elements within Epstein's circles, such as his long standing relationship with the Clintons themselves heavily implicated, and Trump's involvement with the fashion and the model circuit also an integral part of Epstein's operation. Via Leslie Wexner again, Les Wexner helped to set him up, and less Wexner's the guy who's running Victoria's secret and all the rest of the stuff. Trump is running his beauty contests, and the two of them organize beauty contests for very young girls and so forth. I've shown you the clips of this. We've all known this. One would think that if someone were being accused of the most heinous crimes imaginable, and there exists documents to exonerate said individual, they would stop it nothing to release the information that would clear their name, rather than continuing to cover it up and to make baseless assertions that the entire thing was a hoax contrived by his political enemies, which is what Trump is doing. And this is what everybody sees. It's like, okay, so if you're not guilty at sin, Donald, you would want that information out to exonerate yourself. You're covering this up because of your relationship, and you're going even further, You're calling it a hoax, and you're dragging down the entire Republican Party with you, from Mike Johnson to the rest of them. And what a disgusting hypocrisy on the part of Mike Johnson, who has worn his Christianity on his sleeve for him to be leading this type of thing, especially if the person who questioned Trump already had a particularly sordid track record with a history of sexual misconduct allegations, and who had already been in court once for the alleged sexual assault of a teenager, and who is in fact legally adjudicated rapist. Again, he wasn't found guilty, just like O. J. Simpson wasn't found guilty and criminal court of murder. He wasn't found guilty of rape. But in a civil proceeding. That's what they mean by legally adjudicated. In a civil proceeding. O. J. Simpsons found guilty of murder. Trump is found guilty of rape. But he sued CBS over that, remember that, And again I think he would have or should have anyway. I don't know if there's any justice left in the justice system, but he should have lost that suit. Instead, he used, corruptly used the FCC to put pressure on CBS as Redstone wanted to sell She's Got Cancer, She wanted to liquidate and sell to again his buddy Larry Ellison, and as a condition of that cell she had to pay off. Trump. To me, that is corruption that is worthy of impeachment. He's got a personal lawsuit against somebody and he uses the FCC to put pressure on them to settle with him or they will block the sale. How can people not be making that article one of a dozen different articles to impeach this sleazy criminal. Well, one can speculate whether Trump participated in the abuse of underage victims, which, for full transparency's sake, this author firmly believes to be the case, As do I. It should be painfully obvious for anyone with an iota of common sense that Trump has long possessed intimate knowledge of the heinous crimes committed by Jeffrey Epstein and Gallainne Maxwell. As a matter of fact, his sickophant Mike Johnson even said, you know, he became an informant, basically pointed out that Trump had turned him in not because he was disgusted and offended by what Jeffrey Epstein was doing, but because he was disgusted and offended that Jeffrey Epstein would try to buy a piece of real estate that he had his eye on. That was the reason that he turned him in It is precisely the obvious nature of this relationship and the clear ulterior motive of the Democrats releasing it that is perhaps the most telling. Just like the Epstein files sigh up of earlier this year, where redacted binders full of recycled and were publicly passed around by white right wing grifters and a grand standing show of smoke and mirrors good description of that nonsense, This latest stunt by the Democrats only serves as more political theater, pulling the public along on a string of limited hangout after limited hangout, while neither establishment party seriously seeks to reveal the true depths of the scandal, and then they all play the whataboutism game, and the media plays that along with them. This is because the fact of the matter is that the Epstein Maxwell sex trafficking network is and has always been, an international blackmail operation operated by various intelligence agencies, primarily Masad. This is a fact that has been meticulously documented, despite Establishment denials to the contrary. The deep state is the foundation of all this stuff, right, These intelligence agencies that run our government, They are the government. These latest Epstein releases are designed to act as bait and switch to keep the public playing the charade of left versus right paragram paradigm. Just like I point out in that previous article, Oh well look, you know you got democrats or texting epsteins are trying to get Trump and all this kind of stuff. That's the end they're playing that. So your edge plays it, Megan Kelly plays it, Alex Jones plays it, Steve Mannon really plays it up. So yeah, don't get distracted by what they're saying that Trump did. We're on a bombing run, right, Stay on target, Stay on target. It is like Star Wars right, arguing over which side has the worst child predators. All the while the system empowers these predators and remain who remain wholly unscathed, and child victims are used as pawns on a political chessboard. Maybe that's what Alex meant by for dy chess right. The public should see these charades for what they are, and instead of focusing on the manufactured partisan divide, use it as an opportunity to call for unity and to demand the full release of all evidence pertaining to these heinous crimes committed by the rich and powerful. And that basically is what Massy is doing. You know, before I played the messy clip, here is again what I saw about black lives matter. Right, We've got a police problem, the way that they engage with people. And again this was really accelerated by the Bomba administration, a shoot first curriculum being taught in the police academies, and a lot of other things that they were doing that we should not have government officials doing. And instead what they did was they used it to divide people into black and white, with the Black Lives Matter stuff and the riots left and right, black and white. And so what that does is that means that you don't do anything at all about the police. They get you fighting each other, and the police continue to get worse.
Speaker 3: You know, the President's been saying this is a hoax. He's been saying that for months. Well, he's just now decided to investigate a hoax if it's a hoax. And I have another concern about these investigations that he's announced. If they have ongoing investigations in certain areas, those documents can't be released. So this might be a big smoke screen these investigations to open a bunch right to as a last ditch effort to prevent the release of the Epstein.
Speaker 1: Files a phony investigation. Sorry, we can't do. That's part of an active investigation. It's got to stay secret. That'll be the next thing that they do. Well, you know. Katherine Austin fits has an interesting take on the Epstein files because ultimately this is not about left and right. It's not about Clinton's versus Trump. They're both parties to all this stuff. It's about the intelligence agencies. And it's also Katherine Austin Fitz reminds us there's an economic excited this as well.
Speaker 5: I think the reason that many people who are in positions of responsibility the government might not want this disclosed is I think it has the possibility at a moment when the dollar reserve currency status is in flux and people are feeling pretty sensitive about it. I think if the truth about Epstein came out, those files would lead to a truth about the money that's disappeared out the back door in the federal government, and the truth about Operation Warp Speed and why the agency missing twenty three dollars is running around demanding we inject mysterious ingredients in people's body, which this administration continues to promote. I think it will help people integrate the dots between the missing money and operation warp speed in a way that really threatens the financial system. You know, it's one thing to me manage the dollars successfully. It's another thing to try and management manage it when people know your sort of covert tricks. And of course that covert trick threatens Americans' retirement savings in a very deep and bad way. We don't have a dead problem, we have a robbery problem. And I think if too many Americans connect the dots, many people feel it would be dangerous for the financial system.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's one of the reasons why. It's some of the most obvious stuff that's there, things that they've used against other known pedophiles, like the GOP's longest serving Speaker of the House, Dennis Haster. They got him based on financial information financial crimes because they intentionally keep the statute limitations absurdly low. For children, they can't come to terms with what happened to them in that amount of time. And so, as usual, Katherine Austin fits this spot on the solari is her website. It's a great great science information and yeah, she gets it's not a debt problem. It's a robbery problem. I love that. That really does hit it on the nail. Hitting the nail on the head doesn't. So yeah. And then Steve Bannon, you know, we have to come to terms with what the government is doing, and we have to come to term with terms with their covert tricks. As she pointed out, we need to come to terms with if we're going to come to terms with their covert tricks. A big part of their covert tricks are the influencers like Bannon, like Alex Shows and others. Steve Bannon is all over the newly released Jeffrey Epstein emails, raising questions about the fifteen hours of Epstein interviews that he has promised to release again. You want to look at the banality of evil. I think it's the banality of his show, of his evil grifting and is being used as an influencer for these powers that be. You filmed hours of footage of that in twenty nineteen. Was designed to get Epstein ready for an image changing sit down interview. So Bannon comes in and sells himself to this evil person like he sold himself to Trump and to so many others, and say, I can help you with this. I can help you get away. I can drive the getaway car for you. I can make you look good, even though everybody knows that you're a criminal. I can make you look good. I can rehabilitate your image. There He promised to release the footage in early twenty twenty six, and the emails underscore the need for a full release, which observers from across the political spectrum have advocated. So I have the database of emails. You see what appears to be a very close working relationship between Steve Bannon and Jeffrey Epstein. And again, one of the things that bothers me about Steve Bannon is how he wraps himself in Christian relics and imagery and all the rest of this stuff. One of the most deceptive evil convicts I have seen in the public figure. I never had any personal meetings with him anything. I mean, Ian Rogerstone were at Loggerheads all the kid, So roger Stone was kind of like a repellent for Steve Bannon for longest time. But now Steve Bannon and Alex Jones have found common cause because there's so much alike with each other. So the emails show how close he was many leaders again of countries that we can organize for you to get one on ones. He told Bannon if he's going to come to Europe, and again, who is the we remember this is about the intelligence agencies. In August of twenty eighteen, Epstein asked Bannon if he wants to come to Europe, and he said, yeah, but let's discuss there. There's a crazy jihad against you, said Bannon to Epstein. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen a lot. So again, he looks at Jeffrey Epstein and he sees a victim. And that amazing. What an insight into Steve Bannon. And a follow up email, Bannon wrote, somebody big has you in their gun sights. Okay, a jihad against Jeffrey Epstein, This poor guy. Why are they coming after him? I just don't know. Then in twenty nineteen, Epstein was apparently scheduled to meet Bannon for breakfast on July seventh, but he was arrested for sex trafficking charges the day prior, and so one of the first things he's going to do when he comes back to the States is to meet with Steve Bannon and as Michael Wolfe had said before he came back, you know, he's in Europe. And Jeffrey Epstein said, I think I may have because Michael Wolfe had used a lot of his comments about Trump and his biography that attacked Trump, and so he said, I may have said too much. And Michael Wolfe said, yeah, he did, because as soon as his plane touched down in the he was arrested. And you know, if he had not been arrested, that was very next order of business was to go see Steve Bannon, have breakfast with him. So we're going to do pr for the peto spy, Jeffrey Epstein. The emails shine a new light on reporting on Bannon's attempts to rehabilitate Epstein's public image. So Hollywood Reporter described this stuff which he's now going to turn into a documentary. You understand that was not the purpose. The purpose of recording that was to coach him. He was going to play the role of Mike Wallace on sixty Minutes or whoever it was. I guess Mike Wallass was dead at that point in time, but he was going to have a sit down interview with sixty Minutes. They don't say who it was. I just want to think sixty minutes. I think Mike Wallace, but he left a long time ago, and Bannon, oh, yeah, here it is. Bannon was going to play the part of Mike Walfas I guess Mike Wallis was still there. So Bannon promises to release the footage. We'll see they recorded six years ago. Why is he waiting? Seems to me like if you love the spotlight like Mannon does, you would want to put it out there right away, you know, strike while the iron is hot. Everybody's talking about Jeffrey Epstein. Everybody would want to see your stuff there, Steve, what are you hiding it for? He's had a lot of people on the right who have attacked him, not just on the left. And so everybody said when they saw Bannon with Epstein, the two of them look like close friends, you know, just like with Conald Trump and Epstein. Amazing. Well, Roger Stone has attacked Bannon, calling him a perjurer, a BS artist, and a backstabber. Pretty accurate. So brave of him to attack, yeah, but inciting over seventeen hundred mentions of Steve Bannon in Epstein's emails, released today, including many emails between Steve and his pedophile friend Jeffrey, said Roger Stone. Rogerstone went on to say Bannon took big bucks from Epstein to real rehabilitate his image. I mean, doesn't that tell us all we need to know about Steve Bannon? Why do people still trust him? I just can't understand it anyway.
Speaker 2: Because Epstein knows how to rehabilitate someone's image.
Speaker 1: I guess, yeah, well, Steve Bannon knows how to rehabilitate his own image, doesn't he. Dana Lesh criticized what she called an eager to showboat Bannon. Yeah, he is for allowing Wolf all access to Trump's White House. But again, you know she's staying within this carefully constructed Hageli in left right paradigm. Alex Jones took a different tact, dismissing the presence of Bannon and Epstein's email by citing Bannon's plans to interview Epstein. Yes, Steve Bannon doing a TV interview with him. That's what he does, right, And what you do is you cover for criminals. That's what you do, isn't it? Alex? Just amazing? They were pals. There are pals just like Trump, wise, and you have covered for Trump for ten years now. You've covered up for Trump, and so of course you would cover up for somebody who's just like him. Steve Bannon pelling around with Jeffrey Epstein. Megan Kelly reviewed a tape of the conversation between Wolf, Bannon, Epstein, and former Barack Obama White House counsel Catherine Rumler, recorded for one of Wolfe's books, Describing them as friendly and upbeat. Megan Kelly said, it sounds like friends having a good time, laughing and joking as they try to come up with ways to spend a known sex abuser back into the good graces of the public. But again, she's not really too sure anymore what pedophilia is, Megan Kelly isn't so, she said, why was our friend Steve Bannon way maybe your friend, not mine? And what does he know of the Wolf tapes? More importantly, what about Bannon's own tapes? She said, has been reported that he has fifteen hours of his own tapes of this guy, but that we've never they've never been released. We're pals with him, and we would love to ask him directly here in a good exchange so he's Bannon is Megan Kelly's friend, and Bannon is Jeffrey Epstein's friends. You think about it, You know this six degrees of separation of of what is his name? See Kevin Megan, Yeah, Hollywood, right, there's only like one degree of separation between Jeffrey Epstein and most of these people you tune into for news and the politicians that you vote for and send your money to if you support Trump and his tribe. So again, we're pals with him, and we'd like to know more about this, says the show voting Megan Kelly. Well, Saturday Night Live had not one, but had three different references skits that touched on Jeffrey Epstein's emails, and one of them in a news report. They said, as you all know, there was no news this week, nothing happened with the president, no weird information was revealed, No one had any accusations that rhyme with Edo file. Trump did nothing wrong, and it said, if anything, his crime was just loving too much and possibly loving too young. Eventually, their Trump impersonator stepped up and said when he was asked about it, they said, you know the dog that didn't bark. He goes, well, first of all, I'm not a dog. I'm more like a cub, possibly in hotter. Anyway, He then said, when they said release all the Epstein files, he said, I've decided to do that at a price of eight hundred dollars per file, holding up an email with a gilded frame that some readers believe referenced both Trump and Bill Clinton. So again, they had a lot of fun with it. But you know, the amazing thing with all this is how there can be you know, everybody wants to pretend that there's no connections. As one person said, and one of the jokes has said, how many pedophiles do you know? One? Maybe two? Well, because they're working in an entertainment business, Trump is like the Forest Gump of meeting famous pedophiles. Again, it's this level of separation, and that's what I've said many times about people. How many people do you know that are in the CIA? How many people do you know that have family members who have been part of the CIA. And what does it tell you when you see influencers like Alex Schoons and Tucker Carlson who aspire to be CIA, who have family members in the CIA, who have all kinds of contacts in the CIA that come on regularly, people like Steve A. Chennik and many others, many of them in military intelligence. What does that tell you about that? Maybe you should think about that. Well, uh, this is all these guys. They just don't see the connections, do they.
Speaker 6: Seriously, we need to release the f Stein list.
Speaker 3: You say that the FBI has Epstein's list, they're sitting on it. Why is the FBI protecting the largest scale peederist in human history?
Speaker 1: Simple because of who's on that list.
Speaker 3: You don't think that Bill Gates is lobbying cash hotel.
Speaker 7: We're night and day to prevent the disclosure of that list.
Speaker 1: Some governments around the world, Dan Bongino, they.
Speaker 8: Have some material that's related to the Epstein thing.
Speaker 1: Bill Clinton was knee deep in this man. Yeah, he was knee deep. Yeah, you gotta release it. Now. What what changed?
Speaker 4: They literally campaigned on this.
Speaker 1: It was part of the platform of MAGA. That's right, that's right. Yeah, Well it was all partisan politics as all it was. They don't care about getting pedophiles and they're not going to release them because of who's on the list. You heard that very beginning, Well, who's on the list. Trump is on the list as well.
Speaker 9: You've seen most of the files.
Speaker 7: Who if anyone, did Epstein traffic these young women too? Besides himself himself. There is no credible information cash none. If there were, I would bring the case yesterday traffic to other individuals. And the information we have again is limited.
Speaker 1: So the answer is no one scumbag. We have the cash bag.
Speaker 7: In the case file.
Speaker 9: And why is the Epstein files? You have been very clear that there's going to be video evidence that proves that Epstein killed himself. And I've known you long enough. If you say it, I believe you, and I know it will be forthcoming. What explain the priority since you have.
Speaker 1: Gotten that's why they're there. If you say it, I'll believe it.
Speaker 9: His position and Pam has gotten in her position, and maybe why this didn't go as quickly as some people and to paid.
Speaker 1: Go as quickly.
Speaker 8: I lost you a little bit, but I assume you can hear me, So I'm just going to answer your question.
Speaker 10: Hear you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there has been Let me get to this first.
Speaker 8: I had a graduation ceremony this morning down in Quantico with some with some with the class of new agents and I looked every one of them in the eyes, shook their hands. I said, listen, you're going to do this for us. You're going to protect the homeland.
Speaker 1: And first refuge of a scoundrels, Patriotismally, I was just down in Quantico and I'm talking to the FBI, and we're the first line of defense for our country. And I told him that I'm not going to answer your questions about why we're lying and covering up the pedophile and this elite network of pedophiles. It's not just Trump, it's not just Clinton, it's this entire network of elite pedophiles. Well, Thomas Massey called out Cash petal to his face.
Speaker 11: I know that there are a lot of people out there, Sawn, who are saying things are expensive.
Speaker 1: And we have to remember that's the wrong clip here, because okay.
Speaker 2: Which clip are you looking for?
Speaker 1: I'm on a mislabeled uh massy calling out Cash's lives. Yeah, I don't know if we've got that or not. Well, if we got it, we'll play when we come back from it. Here.
Speaker 3: I watched some of your Senate hearing yesterday when Senator Kennedy asked.
Speaker 10: You you've seen most of the files.
Speaker 3: Who, if anyone did Epstein traffic these women to besides himself, you replied, According to the transcript, there is no credible information that he trafficked them to anyone else. He also said somewhere in hearing it here today that the problem is that the case files are constrained by limited search warrants from two thousand and six to two thousand and seven, and that the non prosecution agreement hamstrung future investigations. Those constraints only apply to the Southern District of Florida. They do not apply to Southern District of New York, the location of the twenty nineteen sex trafficking indictment, which produced many things, including a series of FD three oh two documents, which.
Speaker 1: Is probably why Trump says he's going to do an investigation created with the FBI to protect it, to close up these documents.
Speaker 3: In FBI possession Your possession detail at least twenty men, including mister Jess Staley, CEO of Barclay's Bank, who Jeffrey Epstein trafficked victims to victims, including miners such as Virginia.
Speaker 10: Roberts You free, may she rest in peace.
Speaker 3: That list also includes at least nineteen other individuals, one Hollywood producer worth a few hundred million dollars, one royal prince, one high profile individual in the music industry, one very prominent banker, one high profile government official, one high profile former politician, one owner of a car company in Italy, one rock star.
Speaker 10: One magician.
Speaker 3: At least six billionaires, including a billionaire from Canada. We know these people exist in the FBI files, the files that you control. I don't know exactly who they are, but the FBI does. Have you launched any investigations into any of these people?
Speaker 10: And have you seen these three two documents, sir?
Speaker 7: I have asked my FBI agents to review the entirety of the Epstein files and bring forth any credible information, and we're working with Congress that information, produce it to you. But any investigations that arise from any credible investigation will be brought There have been no new materials brought to me launching a new indict So is.
Speaker 3: The loophole here or is it your assertion that these victims aren't credible, that the three twos maybe didn't produce credible statements that rise to a probable cause.
Speaker 10: It's not my assertion, sir.
Speaker 7: It's the assertion of two different United States Attorney's offices from three separate administrations, who investigated those same materials lifetime.
Speaker 3: The three two documents in the FBI's possession. They reviewed all that, yes, sir, and so have you reviewed those three two documents that were the victims name the people who victimize them if I personally know, but the FBI has So how can you sit here in front of the Senate and say there are no names?
Speaker 10: I said, Oh, I named one today. I said.
Speaker 7: We are not in the We are not in the practice of the Department, just FBI of releasing victims' names. That is not what we do. They're not victim releasing incredible information.
Speaker 1: These girls are trafficked to them.
Speaker 10: Multiple authorities have looked at the.
Speaker 1: Entire Yeah, that's his excuse. It sounds like Fagan from Oliver. We're reviewing the situation, can't do anything about it, and we'll do some more reviewing, and as Massy pointed out, Trump will start investigating the hoax, as he called it, probably so that he can put a lid on all this stuff nationally. As Massy pointed out, those court orders were regional and didn't apply everywhere. So Trump will do an investigation of what he says doesn't exist so he can tie this stuff down. That's what I think is going to happen next. And he just keeps digging the hole deeper and deeper for himself. Truly is amazing. Well, I've been talking for an hour and ten minutes. I need to give you guys a break here for a second, and before we go, I want to thank self Patriot, thank you very much for the tip. I appreciate that, he says. Remember too, that Project Veritas recorded that guy that works for the Department of Justice, Joseph Schnitt, saying the Republicans were in the process of removing their names from the Epstein files. That's right, sanitizing them, and that's why it's important to get these side things like the documents that came out of the Epstein state that are there. But thank you very much for the tip. I really appreciate it. You know, we're about halfway through the month and we're not anywhere close to fifty percent. I haven't updated the gas gauge, something that Karen's brother did and he passed away. We're trying to get that the keys to that. But I just want to thank people who have made contributions. Here's some of the people that we received checks for in the last week or so. David and Anne, Marie N, David and Wiew, Lloyd P. Margaret, Mary T. Scott C. Timothy W. James F. Aaron W. And a listener from New York. And I just want to say thank you to all of you because it's the same names that we see over and over again. And so if you're listening to the program, if you're able, we really would appreciate I know times are getting tougher now, but if you're able to support the program, we would really appreciate it, and we could use your support. So we're going to take a quick break, folks, and we come back. I'll go over the other comments that are here. Stay with us. We'll be right back. We've got a lot to talk about. As a matter of fact, it's kind of amazing. You talked to charleson last Friday and he's talking about gen Z and the frustration that people have with what is going on now. What happened in Mexico City. Yeah, there are a lot of gen Zers that were there and they were kind of seminole in some of the aspects of it, but it was across all demographic groups, so that's not the only thing that's happening. But there is a general sense, so it's not just limited to one particular bracket of ages, but it's a general sense that people have that a our institutions are corrupt and out of control and non responsive. Isn't that true everywhere we see this globally? And also the fact that they are working against us, and just like an occupied country, just like the people that were in occupied countries like Iraq and so forth, when they see that they have no control over their lives, they feel that they have no future. Things get really dangerous, and we've seen that breakout in Mexico over the weekend. So we're going to talk about that as well as many other things. Come back in just a few moments. We'll be right back making sense common again. You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, where am I? Sorry, Jefferson, The scoundrels who put America on Central Bank Fiat currency used our heads on their coins as some sort of trophy. Despicable.
Speaker 1: This is outrageous.
Speaker 4: Washington, I spent my life fighting centralized power.
Speaker 7: Now the Federal Reserve monopoly parades us around on their monopoly money.
Speaker 6: Tell me there's some good news to all this.
Speaker 4: Well, there is a coin they can't control, one that isn't backed by the FED, but backed by the FED. Up the All New David Night Show Commemorative Coin. Now patriots can support a show that won't sell out with a limited edition coin that's sure to sell out quickly.
Speaker 3: They say, money talks, and this coin has something worth listening to.
Speaker 6: The truth doesn't need inflation, only support.
Speaker 12: Whether you're feeling like the booze where or bluegrass APS Radio has you covered, check out a wide variety of channels on our app at apsradio dot com.
Speaker 1: Back you know, I was looking at the last Mohican's clip there, and I've got a later on the show. I hope we can get to it and talk a little bit about Ken Burns quote unquote documentary about the American Revolution that is supposed to start. I think this coming Sunday. I don't think it started yesterday, but I think it's coming up. I have no plans of watching it. Quite frankly, if you want to know about the American Revolution, you'd be better, sir, by watching a fictional account of it Last Mohicans, by somebody who was more honest about what was going on and got the gist of what was happening, rather than a fictional account produced by Ken Burns which masquerades as fact. I mean, after he butchered the Civil War. He does a great job of making it entertaining. But if you're going to look at something again, if you're going to look at you're going to look at a a documentary or a dramatization about something that is real and something that is important. So I don't like most of these Christian Bible stories repackaged and reimagined by Hollywood. The David thing, even that came out the way they are so typical of what they do. You know. It starts out with David charging Goliath, and Goliath is throwing these big spears at him that are landing like mortars all around him, and then one of them hits him, and he hasn't even gotten off a slingshot yet He's laying there on the ground bleeding, at which point we turned it off and said I've had enough. This is disgusting. Can you imagine what they're going to do with the more nuanced parts of his story, which I just couldn't bear watching it, you know, And it's a but again, that's kind of what ken Burns is going to be doing. Something he's going to be producing, putting it forward as if it were documentary fact. Well, as I said before, we went and keeps seeing the same names over and over again. And thank you so much, Ratisbro. That was very generous tip on rumble. Thank you. He says, from a generation with no hope or future as we watch foreigners on the black mirror, where our culture and nation like a skin suit. Yeah, that's right. It's going to be the technology thing that's going to make this one so much worse than any of the other Fourth turnings that we have seen. Pizano Avante seventeen seventy six. Larry Summers is a nephew of the late Nobel Laurate and economics Paul Samuelson. I didn't know that Paul Samuelson textbooks are used to brainwash college students in knesy and economics. I knew that, I believe. So Yeah, I'm a music major and I meet Karen and I'm having a good time, you know, playing in bands and stuff like that. You got to get serious about what's going on. And I was like, yeah, you know, you're right, So what should I do? Maybe I should go into accounting or something, you know, And I went into it for one semester, and it's like, this would drive me nuts. I commit suicide if all I had to do was taxes and things like that. And of course, you know, it took a lot of economics class. Enough economics classes do know that macroeconomics is absolute total bs. I call it looney Tunes because it's like, you know, it doesn't matter, you know, you don't have to worry about the debt. It's like like Wiley coyote. He doesn't have to worry about the ground underneath him, you know, because he can run off the cliff and he can keep going for quite a while. As long as he doesn't look down and see there's nothing underneath him, he's fine. And that's the basic operating principle of macroeconomics that's told to us by Samuelson and John Maynard Kaynes. And unfortunately, we are now like the Wiley coyote. We are now in free fall, and there's a giant anvil that is above us, that weighs thirty eight trillion pounds. That's about to crush us. I think, so b Taylor two forty six. If we know all this info that Massy's talking about, is nobody being arrested? Yeah, well that's the rhetorical question, isn't it because of corruption? Because of corruption? And whenever they point out the crime of you know, their guy, they'd say, yeah, well what about the crime of that other guy? So I said, they cancel out. It's not a problem. It's kind of like the securitization of mortgages. Right, You take all these bad mortgages and if you put them all into one instrument, then you got Standard and Poors and Moody's rates it as a plus, even though it consists of a bunch of f rated garbage that's there. Well, you know, it's kind of the same thing with politics. You throw you kind of bundle all of these crimes, these politicians and you know, the other side crimes, cancel out and pay for your crimes. So you covered what about that? Oh okay, So now I'm okay. Opossum King says Fauci is still a free man. That's right, and Trump was reelected. That's the thing that bothers me so much about all this stuff. He not only I mean, you know, fat she she's a free man, and he's he's got to keep all of that loot that he stole as well. Doug a log. Virginia was suicided. Now, who's going to suicide themselves before their book hits the shelves. Yeah, we'll see real. Jason Parker, thank you. Jason, appreciate that. He said, here's some E ten for the Miana. Well, thank you very much. I appreciate that. And I can't drive with a stick shift again. Now I didn't think i'd be able to, so that's a real blessing. And I can work the clutch and steer with my left with my left my left foot and steer with my left hand. I do somewhat walk like a robot, however, not quite as bad, hopefully as the Russian robot that I showed you last week that took a few steps of people. That looks like he's been itting the vodka where I guess, as I would say in Russia, the vodka aldi MRI I m r R, not MRI. Sorry, that's MRI. Is on my mind, but not any more. Anyway, does anything that they'll pull a false flag before the vote to release the Epstein files, I think not necessarily a false flag. I think that they'll be the Venezuelan thing is going to be paying dividends to Donald Trump. You know, once you go there and once you have the first American soldiers die, well, then that will make everything that he's doing okay, right, and everybody will close ranks behind him Epstein. Epstein Island says Trump will probably be revealed in the Epstein files at thirty years from now, like the O. J. Simpson estate is paying Ron Goldman's father what thirty one years after the murder? That's right, you know real. Jason Barker, nicest storm, and thank you very much for the tip. He says. I think the whole story about Trump and Billy Clinton is a way to discredit all the legitimate concerns. Throw the baby out with the bathwater. Yeah, that's what they do, Jay Altillo. Steve Bennon said, I published the entire library my interviews with Jeffrey Epstein immediately, but I don't feel like it.
Speaker 2: Maybe they're on Bondie's desk.
Speaker 1: That's right. Yeah, is that some of the stuff that he had? Yeah, I wonder what's on those films that he had. You know. That's the other thing too, when you talk to when you listen to Michael Wolfe, he said, yeah, he was interviewing Jeffrey Epstein, and he wanted to show me pictures of himself and you know, with all these girls, And he wanted to show me pictures of Trump with all these girls anything. Do you think that he wanted to show since he and Steve Bannon were so chummy, do you think Jeffrey Epstein wanted to show pictures like that to Steve Bannon. I think Steve Bannon knew everything that was going on as well, and he's covering up for him. To me, Steve Bannon wanting to do pr for Jeffrey Epstein is at least as bad, if not worse than trying to cover up these documents to protect your past like Trump is doing. Just truly is amazing. How can I think I have any credibility left with anybody just beyond me? Aldi Moner Retro Radio, Thank you very much. I appreciate that so much. We'll get to see the Epstein files as soon as authentic Obama birth certificate surfaces. Yeah, everything is all a lie. Damn it on Rumble as his new program. That is there, so check that out. And yeah, that was the thing about the Obama birth certificate. You know, it was so interesting, the obvious forgery, the fact that it was there in layers as a as a photoshop document, truly was amazing. Jason Barker also says, remember Dan Bongino breaking down on air about getting the JAB. Now he works for the Father of the vaccine and he covers for him. He is a flip flopper. And I said that at the time. I say, you know, if you remember this, Bongino was pressured into it. He was very adamant. I mean, he knew, he knew that he wasn't gonna take it, and he said, if my employer, and again it was it was a big radio chain. I can't remember. I'm not really in that business anyway, and so you know, the big radio network was telling everybody they had to get the JAB as a condition of employment. He said, well, if they tell me that, I'm just going to go away. And he didn't go away, and he quit talking about it, but he was still there and then after a while he admitted that he got it, and then later on as he knew again. First of all, he knew, I don't want to take something that is experimental. I don't trust this right, But he did it anyway in order to have his lucrative job. And then a year or so later, as he saw what was happening to people, then he got very concerned about his own health. And that's what you're talking about. He broke down on Eric, very upset about the fact that he took it. And I felt sorry for him at the time. I mean feel sorry for people who because of duress. I think it's a very evil thing to put people into that kind of pressure. And yet I still feel sorry for him for having given into that pressure. But here's the thing. If he's going to give into that pressure, how can you trust him to listen to him for news? And how can you trust him as a deputy director of the FBI. He's going to do exactly the same thing he's already defined himself. Perhaps that's why he was picked, because we know this is a guy who will do what we tell him to do, even if he knows it's the wrong thing, even if he knows it's going to hurt him, right, he knew that it was going to the job is going to hurt him his health, and he knows that his credibility is going to be damaged when he openly lies to everybody's face and everybody knows that he's lying in order to protect Trump. But he's going to do it because he's got the Trump job. That's it so real. Octo Spook says, in effect, we can't release the name of the serial killer in order to protect his victims. Nice logic, Yeah, that's right. Well, Trump's weekend review has not been too good. As a matter of fact, he had such a bad week that in order to cover up, he has decided the best thing that he can do is to start a war within the GOP and to eat his own previous supporters, to eat his own Republicans. So he started out, you know this week they had the shutdown ended. Well, that was good, but then he brought in a Syrian terrorist, the al Qaeda guy that the US government, the Pentagon and the CIA, that is the US government. And that is consistent whether you're talking about Obama or you're talking about Biden, or you're talking about Trump. They had their way, and so they got all these presidents to do what they wanted in Syria for their geopolitical games, including Trump. And so then Trump brings in this guy who is mass murdering all these different ethnic groups, including Christians, after virtue signaling and pretending that he's going to do something about the mass murder of Christians in Nigeria. Don't hold your breath. But if you want to help the people there, there are some relief organizations. I had an interview with a guy who has one one of those organizations that he runs a couple of weeks ago. If you go back to the interview, I don't remember the guy's name. Maybe you remember his name Lance.
Speaker 2: Are you talking about your news dot com?
Speaker 1: I don't, No, No, I'm talking about the guy, the Christian guy who goes to Syria frequently. They have a good program because they don't They help with the material needs of the people that are there, but they also proactively try to help them to organize an early alert system, which is about all they can do for defense because the government won't allow them to defend themselves. They don't have a Second Amendment. I mean, they can you know, try to get guns illegally to defend themselves, which of course you would want to do. If you can do that illegally, do it. It's better to face the wrath of a gun control government than it is to be massacred by these Muslim terrorists. Anyway, he's not going to do anything in Nigeria, and he has a terrorist there. And not only that, but he brings the terrorists in. This guy who's been with al Qaeda, with ISIS, with al Nusra, and has now been installed as a leader of Syria by the American government. I mean, they may even when you look at Iran and the Ayah toolis right, that is blowback from the fact that the CIA ran a coup against the leftist elected leader most of egg back in the nineteen fifties and installed the Shah of Iran and then trained him how to repress the population ruthlessly with the savak, arresting political enemies, torturing and killing them. That was a CIA training him to do that. And so then the blowback from that is to have a revolution where the iatolas are put in. Well, in this particular case, they skip the interim period of building up wrath and everything and the CIA just does a coup and directly installs somebody like the Iatola there, and then Trump brings him into the White House, patting him on the back and all the rest of this stuff on Veteran's Day just underscore how you don't want to wars or when they tell you who the enemy is, and a revolution is when you figured it out for yourself. And so that's what maybe Let's helped MAGA a little bit to see that happening to bring this terrorist. And I did see some people on MAGA saying, wait a minute, this is a security breach. How could we have this terrorist this close to President Trump? It's like, yeah, what's the secret service to him?
Speaker 8: This?
Speaker 1: You don't see that it was Trump who invited him in anyway, perhaps it's time for MAGA to wake up, because over this last week we've had Epstein, we've had the H one B betrayal, We've had a terrorist on Veterans Day, and then Trump has decided that he's going to sue the BBC because he didn't like a news report that they did. So it's been an interesting week here. And as they point out in Reason, they said Trump is not doing too good in terms of grand juries, they're increasingly declining to indict the cases that have been brought by Trump's Department of Justice. The purpose of a grand jury is to shut down over prosecution, and it appears that they're doing their job for whatever reason. So they point out less indictable than a ham sandwich. And of course that has always been the phrase that you can with a grand jury, you can indict a ham sandwich, except they fail to do that. In the case of the guy with a sandwich attack against the ICE agent, they tried to hit him with a felony charge and they took it to the grand jury, and the jury injury refused him, died him for the phony charge. And he's not the only one. I guess, you know, maybe what they tried to do is to change it into a club sandwich. That's right. But in July twenty twenty four, twenty twenty five, brother Sidney Reid recorded on her phone as DC police transferred two men into the custody of ICE, and DOJ claimed that Reid tried to get between the officers and the detainees, and officers gave her multiple commands to step back. She allegedly did not step back, and one ICE officer then pushed her against the wall and told her to stop. She resisted. I don't know how she resisted. Maybe she just tried to keep from falling, and when an FBI agent stepped in, her hand was injured from striking and scraping the cement wall, causing lacerations. Authorities arrested her for assaulting, resisting, or impeding a federal officer, a felony that is punishable by up to eight years in prison. Assault on an officer or agent you'll get arrested, said Ice, bragging about this on social media. It's not rocket science. But when the US Attorney's office presented her case, a grand jury declined to indict, not once, not twice, but a staggering three times. They take it before a different grand juries three different times and failed each time. What does that tell us about how Trump is going over the top with all of this law enforcement garbage that he's doing.
Speaker 2: And everyone says grand jury are a rubber stamp because the defense can't present any arguments, evidence, it's just the prosecution.
Speaker 1: You'll only hear one side of the case, which is what we're hearing with the extra judicial killings, in Venezuela. We're only hearing one side of the case, and it is you know, it doesn't pass a sniff test quite frankly. So, after failing to secure an indictment within thirty days, which is required by law, the prosecutors instead charged her with a misdemeanor. Failing to secure a federal indictment even once is extremely rare. In twenty sixteen, for example, look at the numbers here. The DOJ prosecuted one hundred and thirty thousand cases. I think we have a very activist government, don't you. Grand jury failed to return an indictment in only six out of the one hundred and thirty thousand cases. That is a success rate at the grand jury of ninety nine point nine to nine six percent. I guess they really can in diet at himazonwich, right, And then you have another case where they failed. Sean Dunn was the one who threw the sandwich at the federal officer. They chased him down, they booked him, and then they released him, and then they came after him charged with some other crimes. And he offered to surrender voluntarily for his arraignment, but instead listen to this federal authorities sent twenty officers in riot gear to his apartment to rearrest him. They did a photo op and a purp walk. Twenty militarized police to arrest this guy for tossing a sandwich at one of them, and then they posted the footage online on social media as a threat to other people.
Speaker 2: Well, he was a dangerous man. He didn't know what other snacks he might have had.
Speaker 1: On him, that's right. Yeah. Attorney General Pam Bondi called him, quote an example of the deep state that we had been up against and said he had been fired. Well, no, actually there's no information, no indication that he was part of a pedophile and eligence network. That really is the deep state they're up against, you know, the deep state that Pambondi is hiding and creating alibis for it. That deep state. Now he wasn't a part of that. But when presented with the case, a grand jury once again declined to indict, and within three weeks of Trump taking over d C's police, grand juries in the city have declined to return indictments at least seven times. Federal prosecutors are failing outside of DC as well, in La acting US attorney Bill Silely charged thirty eight people with felonies over ledged misconduct at protests and immigration raids in June, but the Grand Juries only returned indictments in seven of those cases. So he only got indictments in eighteen percent. That's down from the usual ninety nine point nine to nine six percent of the cases he got eighteen percent. Defendant's attorneys claim many of the cases are built on provably false allegations from federal officers. It's also possible the grand juries are serving their purpose, providing a check against prosecutors overcharging on minor offenses. I guess you know, we look at this just as we saw with Trump's lockdowns. It had a positive silver lining in the sense that people were able to see what was happening in their child's classroom. And I've said this many times. I've had discussions over decades with people about the evil of schools, and people say, yeah, I agree with you. I see this happening over here and here, but it's not happening in my kids classroom. Wait here it is. It's happening in your state, right, Oh, it's not happening in my kids classroom. Here it is happening in your county, it's happening in your school even Yeah, but it's still not happening in my kids classroom. And then they got to see with zoom what was happening in the kids classroom thanks to Donald Trump. So it's possible that there could be a silver lining to this Trump garbage as well. Perhaps it'll wake up people to the good that juries can do. He started out by talking about oj Simpson, and you can see that juris can be can go the wrong way as well, but it should be there as a check against the abuse of power by the government. That's its purpose. And so now this last week and again over the weekend, Trump is kind of losing and he wants NBC to fire Seth Myers. He still hasn't learned how all of this stuff. He should go back and look up the dri cent effect again. You know, he made this guy he was failing in the ratings, Jimmy Kimmel. He made him look like he wrote a lot of people, and he temporarily boosted his ratings until people tuned in and said, this guy is not funny at all. You know, neither is Seth Myers. Frankly, but he wants him fired. You know, how dare a comedian make fun of America's biggest joke, Donald Trump? His efforts to punish people are having just the opposite effect, just like his attempts to cover up for Epstein having just the opposite effect. He says, Myers has no talent and NBC should fire him immediately. He's suffering from a curable case of Trump arrangement syndrome. You know this is I've heard the Camp followers of their dear leader. Whenever you criticize policy and things that Trump is doing, Oh, you suffer from Trump arrangement syndrome. Well, you suffer from Trump delusion. And so Myers made a lot of jokes about Trump and Epstein over the week. Beyond the jokes he made about the President, he also poked fund at Democrats like Biden and Chuck Schumer as well. But you know, Trump is a special case of a thin skinned, spoiled rich kid now a billionaire who thinks, because you know, he can throw money at people, he thinks everybody should obey his every whim And that's bad enough, But what is really reprehensible is when he gets the FCC. As I said before, to join in with him. That is total career option. And of course, after he tweeted on x about Myers should be fired, Brendan Carr, the FCC commissioner, shared that post about Myers should be fired. And again it is Brendan Carr who should be fired, Brendan Carr who should be impeached. He shouldn't be weighing in on the content of anybody. Again, we don't need the SCC. I mean, you can hold the auction once and you don't need to have an FCC in order to hold an auction of the of the frequency spectrum. And once you do that, you don't need the FCC to police it to make sure that somebody is transgressing. If I bought and I own this property and somebody is trespassing on it, which would be some other broadcaster impinging on your frequencies that are there, then that's the case of trespass. And just like it is with land, if somebody is trespassing on your broadcast frequency, you should be able to take them to court. That's your that's your property that you paid for in an auction from the government. There's absolutely no reason to have the FCC. And when you have the FCC. Not only are they expensive, but of course they're creating more and more regulations and they are going to be getting into content, which we've seen all along. So Seth Myers on his late night show, here's an example, how the guy's not even funny. If you leave him alone, he'll go away. But Trump can't do that, So he said. President Trump was set to hold a private dinner tonight at the White House and the guest list reportedly included and goes to JP Morgan as Dac Blackstone, black Rock, Morgan, Stanley, Goldman, Sachs, and they says in a related story, Bernie Sanders exploded. Now, how is that funny? I mean, that's not even funny. If you are a supporter of Bernie Sanders, it's just stupid. These guys are political hacks. They're not funny. And yet Trump Trump can point that out. But it's when he tries to intimidate them, and when he uses the FCC that's when it becomes problematical.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why would Bernie Sanders explode? Was he not invited? I imagine most of these people are his donors.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 2: A lot from you know, pharmaceutical companies, is one of the most heavily bribed individuals in Congress as far as that is concerned, and yet people still look to him as though he's some sort of outsider.
Speaker 1: Good point lance, Yeah, that is again that's the political spin on the unfunny joke from Jimmy Kimmel. He wants you to think that Bernie Sanders has opposed to all these rich people when he actually a puppet of theirs as well, especially the pharmaceutical companies. So Trump is going to sue the BBC fro up to five billion dollars even after they apologized. And again, people like the Daily Skeptic in the UK are no friends of the BBC. They report this. Trump says, I think I've got an obligation to do it. It was so egregious. Well, you know, maybe what you should do is sue them over the reporting about Building seven. It was a BBC famously BBC reporter famously doing the live report saying that Building seven had fallen twenty minutes before it was pulled down. You can still see it over his shoulder. They have lied to people about COVID and killed people with that. They've lied to people about climate change and to help de industrialize Britain. And of course they have lied everybody about the Great Replacement and all of these wonderful foreigners who are being brought in and coddled by the government. So they've lied about these really big issues. But if they do a news report that Trump doesn't like, then he's got an obligation to do something about it, because that is egregious. If you say something about Trump, if you promulgate the lies of nine eleven and the other shooter to drop the COVID thing, if you promulgate the lies of climate and Great Replacement to destroy your country, completely destroy its industry and destroy it demographically and with crime, none of that is egregious. It doesn't rise to the level of taking any action. But if you say something about Donnie Boy, then he comes after you. And so despite their apology, despite the resignations from a couple of people, he says, well, we're going to sue them anywhere between one billion and five billion dollars, probably sometime next week. And I'm assuming he's going to do this in the US courts. The BBC Director General and the head of BBC News resigned Sunday, evening amid a backlash and what has been seen as a corporation's worst crisis since the Jimmy Saville scandal more than a decade ago, about other pedophile and so now they're being sued by a pedophile. Trump. They had a scandal because they covered up for a pedophile that was connected with the royal family in King Charles and so forth. But now they're being sued by pedophile pedophiles.
Speaker 2: The BBC can't whip them more.
Speaker 1: Without him, that's right. Yeah, they're all over the place. Well, there are the elite, and that's for sure. BBC Newsnight also had doctored footage of his speech in twenty twenty two, making it appear that mister Trump is encouraging his supporters to riot. But again, nine to eleven, Building seven, climate hoax, COVID hoax, the Great Replacement, the Green takedown, none of that is of any concern. It's just everybody's only concerned about Donald Trump, especially Donald Trump, is only concerned about Donald Trump. Trump also hit out at City Cohn, the London mayor, longtime political enemy, for letting crime spiral out of control in the Capitol. And so they said, my mother loved London, but that was a different London than you have today. Certainly is well he send in the Marines, you know, after they're finished with Washington, d c. Send them into London. There's a lot of people who would applaud that, actually adding that City Cohn was quote a nasty person. You know, he doesn't come after City Khan for Sea forty. That city Cohn, mayor of London, and Michael Bloomberg when he was mayor of New York put together Sea forty forty cities that were going to impose arbitrary climate austerity and surfed them on everybody. That's what he should be criticized for. But no, he just says vague things like, oh, he's a disaster, he's a nasty person. And then Trump comes after his own fighting with MTG and Marjorie Taylor Green and with Thomas Massey amazingly and I love this headline that was up it out by one of them said he criticizes Thomas Massey for getting married checknotes three times married. Trump snipes at Massy four checked my notes getting remarried. It is not amazing that he would do something like that. So Thomas Massey just got remarried, and you know, he can't find anything in terms of policy to come after Massey because Massey is right and Trump is wrong in all these policies. But it appears that Trump has a Massy derangement syndrome. He just flat out mad. Massey isn't just a signatory of that petition that passed, but its principal champion, which explains the timing of this weekend. Massey secured the petition that required two hundred and eighteenth signature on the Epstein File Discharge petition parliamentary avenue that overrides Mike Johnson's ability to determine which bills are voted upon, and when the vote on Massy's bill takes place on Tuesday, a far larger number of Republicans are expected to vote for it rather than face subsequent attacks when they go before the voters, because they kept the Epstein files under wrap. And so Massey has been not just the principal champion of transparency on this Epstein stuff, but of course he's been consistently been against war against foreign aid, which means that that puts him at loggerheads with Israel, who always wants foreign aid for war and he has also opposed the trillions for the COVID scam. Remember that was the first time that Trump demanded that Massy be primaried. Out of course, that didn't work, and Massey won in twenty twenty with like seventy five eighty percent of the vote and Trump lost. But again, I played for you earlier Senator Kennedy questioning cash Betel on these purpse and Massey calling out cash Betel's lies posting on his truth social account. Trump first attack first attack targeted Massey. He suggested that Massey remarried too quickly after his wife died in June of twenty twenty four, so it's about a year and a half ago. The libertarian minded Kentucky and married a former RAN Paul staffer. Last month, Trump implied the marriage was hurting Massey's twenty twenty six political prospects. Why would that be claiming that Poles give Massy less than an eight percent chance of being reelected. Zero Hedge was unable to find a published poll that aligns with that characterization. In other words, I'll just put it clearly that zero hedge, you won't say Trump is lying yet again, there is no poll that shows him at eight percent. It's more like eighty percent. Massey won his last three prime Mary's Henley, amassing more than seventy five percent of the vote and each one. So maybe Trump just didn't see that zero and he got the numbers reversed. That's eighty percent in favor of Massey, not eight percent in support of him. Not long after Massey's post, Trump dropped a nearly three hundred word rent assailing wacky Marjorie and announcing that he was withdrawing his support and his endorsement of Marjorie Taylor Green. He claimed that Green's complaints about Trump's policies spring from when Trump sent her a poll stating that she should not run for governor in the Senate, adding that he's heard Green is quote upset that I don't return her phone calls anymore. The President said he stands ready to give the quote right Republican primary challenger of Green his complete and unyielding support. Well, again, that didn't work too well for the opponents of Thomas Massey. And you know, it's kind of interesting when we look at Trump and look at him criticizing Thomas Massey, who by all indications had a very happy marriage that four kids, had been married for over thirty years. She died suddenly a year and a half ago. And you compare that to what Trump did, where he throws his wives out and he hectors them after they're gone, and then he even took Evana and buried her in his golf course so he'd get a tax right off. How does somebody like that have the audacity to criticize somebody else. It's almost as if you know, you take it, like I've said about Trump so many times, and how important it is how he treats his wives. You know, when you look at this, if he doesn't obey his oath that he takes as a wedding vow, why would he obey the oath that he takes as president to obey the Constitution? And it's almost like you didn't read either the Constitution or the marriage vowls. Because the marriage vows say till death do us part, not until I'm sick and tired of you and I've found a younger model. That's Donald Trump's position and all of this. But Thomas Massey had something to say about Trump's bullying.
Speaker 11: The President's gone after you in some deeply personal ways. I mean, attacking you over and over again, even attacking you for regarding your wedding, your recent wedding, which, by the way, congratulations.
Speaker 1: What do you make of all that?
Speaker 11: And he's obviously supporting your primary opponents. I mean, what kind of retribution are you facing.
Speaker 3: You know, my wife's told me, she said, I told you so we should have invited Donald Trump. He's mad that he didn't get an invitation. So you know, we're taking it with the grain of salt. He's being a bully or trying to be a bully, and they're trying to beat me here in Kentucky. But here's what's interesting. The people financing this campaign consists completely of three billionaires, and they're all in the Epstein class. In fact, one of them is named in Epstein's phone book. Not the secret files at the FBI is keeping, but in Epstein's phone book. So it's a small world. Dogs don't bark at parked cars. And we are winning. I'm not tired of winning yet, but we're winning. And not only the speaker, but the Attorney General, the FBI director, and the President himself and the vice president. They're taking a big loss this week because after months of fighting, I am winning this week with Rocanna. We're forcing this vote and it's going to happen. I would reminder of Republican colleagues who are deciding how to vote. Donald Trump can protect you in red districts right now by giving you an endorsement, but in twenty thirty he's not going to be the president, and you will have voted to protect pedophiles. If you don't vote to release these files and the president can't protect you, then this vote, the record of this vote will last longer than Donald Trump's presidency.
Speaker 1: That's right, absolutely. And you know when we look at three billionaires Epstein, billionaires that have put together a fund to kick him out, and of course He's billionaires were people who were big supporters of Israel as well. Is there a Maside connection here anyway? With Marjorie Tayler Green, she quickly fired back with a lengthy post of her own. She said, President Trump just attacked me and lied about me. I haven't called him at all. She said earlier on Friday that she had sent Trump a text message urging him to quote lean into the release of the Epstein files, telling him that Bill Clinton appeared on Epstein's flight logs like twenty six times, and that Epstein was the spider that wove the web of the deep state. She included screenshots of her text messages and she said, well, of course he's coming after me. It's hard to make an example to scare all the other Republicans before next week's vote to release the Epstein files. It's astonishing, really how hard he is fighting to stop the Epstein files from coming out. And again he made it all about himself. It could have been about Bill clint but now there is talk that the White House is going to try to make it about the Clintons. That's one of their fallback positions. Of course, the other fallback position is to say, well, we're going to investigate it so they can seal up the records. But she said, it's amazing that he actually goes to this level. It really is stupid, stupid from PRS team. Maybe she'd talk to Steve Bennon. He might be able to explain to you how this is a stupid move. Americans wish he would fight this hard to help the forgotten men and women of America who are fed up with foreign wars and fed up with foreign causes and are going broke trying to feed their families, and we're losing hope of ever achieving the American dream. That's what I voted for. She said. And by the way, you want to talk about Trump lies, let's talk about the fact that he says, a tariffs don't raise prices. Lie. Second one, food prices are not going up, said Trump. That's a lie also. And why do we say that he just exposed his own lies. Well, because he said he's going to relieve tariffs on some foreign food to get grocery prices down. A. He just admitted that he was lying about grocery prices being up. B. He just admitted that tariffs in fact do raise prices. And one of the most amazing things is on one of the Sunday shows, somebody went after Scott Bessant and listened to the absurd statement that Scott Bessant had about beef.
Speaker 2: But what is your take on what you just heard?
Speaker 1: He's expecting ten dollars meat?
Speaker 13: Well, well, Maria, the beef market is a very specialized market. It goes in long cycles, and that this is the perfect storm again, something we inherited. And there's also because of the mass immigrants inherited a disease that had been we've been rid of in North America made its way up through South America. As these migrants, they brought some of their cattle with them. So part of the problem is we've had to shut the border to Mexican beef because of this disease called the screw worm. So we're not going to let me get into our supply chain. And again, I don't want to focus on one product. It's a very important product, and we are.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's stop it right there. Somebody put that up with a comment. When your economic policies are completely failing, your resort to phony, made up stories. So when these Mexicans and other people from Central and South America are coming into our country, did you notice they bring their cows with them. I hadn't noticed that. Have you noticed that we have seen caravans of people, but we have never seen a cattle drive coming in with all these different This is absolute utter nonsense. It's no pun intended, and he's talking about the Mexican screw worm. But actually people are concerned about Argentinian beef because they've had a problem with heff of mouth disease, and so that was something that was brought up by these other people. If you import the Argentinian beef, I don't know when they import Argentinian beef, if it comes in already processed, I imagine it does, or if they're bringing it into the if they're bringing it into the slaughterhouses, I don't know how that is a threat for hoof of mouth, but that's not my area of expertise. Anyway. That's the insanity of this. And again you can openly see Scott Bessant telling stupid, stupid lies and Trump saying we're going to reduce tariffs on some of this beef because we've got to get grocery prices down all So then grocery prices are up, and they're up because of tariffs. He just had two major policy lies that he's been telling exposed. So she said, I've supported President Trump for too much of my precious time, too much of my own money, and I fought harder for him even when almost all of the Republicans turn their back and denounced him. But I don't worship or serve Trump. I worship God. Jesus is my savior, and I serve my district in Georgia and the American people. I remain the same today as I've always been, and I will continue to pray this administration will be successful because the American people desperately deserve what they voted for. She's become a very outspoken critic of the foreign policy obsessions of Donald Trump, especially with Israel. And it's not even an issue. You know, when we look at Trump. The thing about Trump is that he openly does the things that other people try to cover up, whether it's his infidelities, his relationship with Jeffrey Epstein. Of course he's now trying to cover that up. That is very uncharacteristic of him. Usually he's proud of the things that he does that violates the rule of law and the Constitution. And when it comes to Israel, always in the past, Israel has bought these politicians, and yet they go to great links to try to tell people that that no, that's not happening. But he goes out on the other hand and he says, well, you know, Israel used to own Congress, and rightfully so they should own Congress, but they don't anymore. In order for them to get their way, you need to have me, in order for you Israel to have your way, you need to make sure that I get in as present, because I'll give you everything that you want. So he is basically prostituting himself to Israel in that and doing it openly. Everybody sees it, and then he proceeds to do it. That's the thing about Donald Trump is that he openly does what other people are ashamed of doing. So Massey has taken a similar stance, and that's made him a targue get a pro Israel forces. Earlier this year, the Trump team launched the political action pack focusing on Massy and again three billionaires who are part of the Epstein Club Zionist billionaires as well, so Robert Barnes. Interestingly enough, Robert Barnes came out with a good comment. He said, this is a new level of stupidity. Going to war against Massey and Marjorie Taylor Green while going to bat for Lindsey Graham. Trump is quickly torching away support from key parts of his base. And you should include there's not only is he going to bat for Lindsay Graham, but he's bringing in a terrorist. An al Qaeda terrorist is Muslim terrorists that so many people died trying to fight brings him in on Veterans Day. So yeah, that's that is an amazing thing. I'm glad that Robert Barnes. So Robert Barnes is saying this, Marjorie Taylor, are any saying this is? This is good? We see this from a lot of different people. As a matter of fact, Maga is out there burning Trump merchandise and putting videos up on social media, and it's about time. Funny hat. I hope, I hope this is for real, not justly.
Speaker 14: Owned by the Jews, and go against everybody that actually is America first and cover for pedophiles. Then you can fuck off.
Speaker 1: You're losing people. Quit, You're gonna lose us on the video here, we're gonna shut that down.
Speaker 2: What else we got?
Speaker 14: We got some hoodies. We're gonna put those in the big fire. Yeah, those are polyester.
Speaker 1: We gotta hurt.
Speaker 14: Ultra Maga shirt. We've got tons of flags. We've got way more hats.
Speaker 2: We don't have the flags.
Speaker 1: Well, get some merchandise that you won't have to burn. Go to David Night dot news and you can find some of our merchandise. Is there you won't have to burn it in the future because if you agree with us today, we're not going to change here. So another person said Donald Trump has lost me. Another one says, Marjorie Taylor Green has been America first from day one, pro Trump, pro border, anti woke. Now Trump turns on her, just like he attacked Thomas Massey, not for betraying MAGA, but for not being Israel first. He's showing who owns him, and it's not the Christian American people. I'm out, said this person. Well, you know, Trump always was a New York City Democrat. He was always against these policies to put America first. He was always part of the elite pedro club. These people just now starting to see some of this stuff, and hopefully they will continue to see it. So you had the war got so bad that you actually had Tucker had Marjorie Taylor Green on there. We're talking about Trump's obsession with Thomas Massey's got MASSI derangement syndrome.
Speaker 15: So Massey has gotten in a fight, like a personal fight with a p and unfortunately I think it has gotten personal.
Speaker 6: I should say I don't agree with Massey's more luby.
Speaker 1: And This was before the personal fight with Marjorie Tayler Green began this weekend of the.
Speaker 15: Congress that I know, I know a lot of them. He's the most principled. He's also a thoroughly decent man like actually, and his personal life and I know a lot about it is like one of the most impressive things I've ever heard. He is self reliant in the most American sense. This is a guy who lives off grid in the house he built himself, and every one of his votes is a voter on principle.
Speaker 6: So I don't know how you couldn't admire a guy like that.
Speaker 15: I get that he annoys the president personally, got it, But I don't think there are many people in the country who live out Donald Trump's own stated principles more precisely than Thomas Massey.
Speaker 1: Does compass principles.
Speaker 6: The hell is going on.
Speaker 1: He is a target.
Speaker 15: Graham has an endorsement, and by the way, I just want to say clearly, I will do everything I possibly can to make sure Lindsay Graham is not re elected. Not because I like Lindsea Graham personally, super charming, nice guy, but I.
Speaker 1: Bet he is.
Speaker 6: I am continues to get elected. That the whole maga thing is.
Speaker 1: Totally they're pretty cute, doctor fake. So what is this? Hm? What is this? Yeah? Exactly? Well again that headline thrice married Trump snipe set Massy for check notes getting remarried. But it's not just that. It's the way that Trump came after his wives. But he comes out getting married already. Boy was that quick? Again thirty one years of marriage when she died. He described her as a love of his life. We don't know why she died, but she did die suddenly. And again, as he pointed out, it was not the vaccine. People do die suddenly for other things. And again that's what happened with Karen's brother, Keith, who worked with us here. And and I know for a fact that Keith did not take the vaccine. He was adamantly against it. He listened to the program and he believed what I had presented. Anyway, it was a year and a half after he got married. So Brian Shallhabi says, is the pedophile and chief losing control. Marjorie Telegreens saying again, I don't worship or serve Donald Trump. I worship God Jesus as my savior. Or are we just finally tiring of his childish billionaire ego, because again, that's what it really was about, Massy. It wasn't like, Okay, well, I'm going to try to convince you that spending three and a half trillion dollars on the problem that I created with lockdown. I'm going to try to convince you that's a good thing to do and you should do it. Well, he doesn't agree with me. I really wish it would, but you know, hey, he's Republican. And Ronald Reagan said the love of the commandment, you don't come after your own unless you're Trump, in which case you eat your own. But that was really about his ego. It wasn't There wasn't going to be any economic discussion about that. He wasn't going to try to persuade him. It's just like I said do this, and you're going to do it. So Brian Shabby said, I'm beginning to hear whispers unconfirmed that the pedophile in chief is in danger of losing the presidency due to his actions and handling the Epstein files. Many of these people that have been listed as Jane Doe victims in previous court cases against Epstein and Glene Maxwell are now coming forward to tell their stories. Two of them, Liz Stein and Jess Michaels, set down an interview together with the new Arizona Congresswoman Grahalva, who was the one that Mike Johnson was holding up swearing her in for an inordinate amount of time because he knew that she was going to sign the release petition, which was the very first thing she did as soon as she was sworn and she walked right over and signed it. So, Jess Michael said, we also know that we are no longer just representing Epstein's We are representing one out of every three women. We are representing survivors who've never had a voice. He said. Let that sink in Americans, especially those of you who are still standing with Trump and claiming that this is all just a hoax by the Democrats. One in three women in the US have been sexually abused, and from my years of covering this subject, said Rainschawabby, I actually think that number is probably even higher than that. Trump foolishly tried to pressure two of the Republican women who signed the discharged petition into not signing it. One of them, Nancy Mayce reportedly wrote the President a long explanation of her own personal experience as a survivor of sexual abuse and rape and why it was impossible for her to change her position on the matter. She wrote on xt quote, the Epstein petition is deeply personal. Marjorie Taylor Green has previously stated in public November of twenty twenty four, just after Trump won the national elections, the Republicans in Congress have covered up quote sexual harassment and assault claims unquote by paying off victims with taxpayer money. She said she was also a victim of sexual abuse as a congressman, and she had filed a sexual harassment and assault claim in the House that went nowhere. Thomas Massey has also talked about this. It's a massive amount of money that has been paid out at taxpayer expense to the victims of congress people in order to cover it up. And again go back and look at Dennis Hastert and the page scandal that was there in two thousand and six. It was Tom Fully and this is a guy. Here's the hypocrisy. The Republicans listen to this, Tom Folly. I'm sorry not Toime fullick Mark Fully chaired the House Caucus on Missing and Exploited Children. He chaired the Caucus on Missing and Exploited Children. And then it's revealed that he is miners pages and Congress the guy who chaired the Committee on Missing and Exploited Children, And so this whole thing blew up. What was the response from the Republicans under Dennis Haster, a known pedophile. Now, well, he went on with Rush Limbaugh back in two thousand and six and he said, this is just a Democrat hoax. This is just part of some politics. There's nothing to this. Go back and look at the archives, and the two of them were just, yeah, the Democrats are just lying. They're just making this stuff up. Same tact that Trump is using right now. Didn't work, didn't work, then it's not working. Now. Trump's not learned anything at all from that hypocrisy, and neither has the squeaker of the mouse, Mike Johnson. Truly is amazing that they just keep it up with the same stuff. And Thomas Massey has talked about this massive slush fun to cover up the sexual crimes of people in Congress. So Marjorie Tellergreen made the revelation as a growing number of GP. Politicians have expressed reservations about Trump's choice to appoint the scandal scarred ex lawyer Matt Gates to be his attorney. Journal This is this news broke out in November. Back then, Green's request would include that the House Ethics Committee releasing the findings of its probe into the forty two year old Matt Gates, who was accused of paying two women for sex. Green said, and here's the thing, she said, back then she was doing what about ism going to excuse this kind of behavior on Matt Gates's side because they wanted to get him in. She said, there's other lawmakers with skeletons in their closet, but she stopped short of calling them out by name. CNN reported in twenty seventeen that Congress paid an eye popping seventeen million dollars the victims of sexual harassment and discrimination via the body's Office of Compliance since it's creation in the nineteen nineties. Think about that, the guy who was chairing the committee investigating Exploitation and Abuse of children as somebody who's trying to abuse minor pages and then the Office of Compliance are the ones who are tasked with covering up the non compliance ethics violations. At the very least, do you say, of these people in Congress, what total hypocrisy in Congress.
Speaker 2: It's all the type of naming scheme you always see from the government. It's the Patriot Act, it's the Ethics Committee, it's the Committee for Exploited and Missing Children.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at least they're consistent, right, all the ethics reports and claims, including the one I filed, said Marjorie Taylor green listing. She wanted all these things to be made public, she said, all your sexual harassment and your assault claims that were secretly settled by paying off victims a taxpayer money. As you said, so said the time, the entire Jeffrey Epstein files, the tapes, recordings, witness interviews, and so that was a year ago, right after the election, that that was going on, because again because of Matt Gates, you know, but you would support Matt Gates. She just wants everybody else's let's air everybody's dirty laundry, and then we can put it out there and then we can just all ignore it and go on. Well, I think that the only point of putting that out there is if you're going to do something about it, and if you know that Matt Gates has got issues, you should act on It doesn't excuse him the fact that they have been covering this up for all these people in Congress, that's a separate issue and needs to be addressed. So Friday night, Trump publicly attacked MTG, stating that she was wacky, a ranting lunatic, and that he was withdrawing his support for her reelection all because she wants the Epstein files released, and because she has pushed back against his obsession with foreign affairs, especially Israel, to the exclusion of what's happening in America on Friday, the simmering intension and not going to say the juncture of that really does show up in tariffs, his obsession with geopolitics and making everyone in the world bow the need to him, that's really what the terrorists are about. They were not about raising revenue. They were not about protecting any particular industry. They were about having people kiss the ring globally. To Donald Trump, he attacked every single country, even countries like Switzerland where we had a trade surplus, and many others he put tariffs against them. It wasn't anything economic about it. It was all ego in economics. That's why I call it. You know, they've had Reaganomics and Clintonomics and all the rest of this stuff, Bidenomics. When it comes to Trump, it's egonomics. That's certainly what is that. There's not anything about economy. It doesn't make any dollars and cents sins at all about it. It's all simply about his ego. It's egonomics. This guy bankrupted a half dozen casinos. He doesn't understand anything about economics or numbers. So again on Friday night, he slammed her in a truth social post, calling a wacky, a ranting lunatic, while also stating that he's looking for somebody to challenge her. So she said, President Trump just attacked me and he lied about me. I haven't called him at all, but I did send these text messages. Apparently this is what sent him over the edge the Epstein files, And of course he's coming after me hard to make an example to scare all the other Republicans before next week so they won't vote to release the Epstein file. It's astonishing, really, how hard he's fighting to stop the Epstein files from coming out, that he actually goes to this level. But really, most Americans wish that he would fight this hard to help the foreign the forgotten men and women of America who are fed up with foreign wars and foreign causes and are going broke trying to feed their families, and they're losing hope of ever achieving the American dream. That's what I voted for. I've supported Trump with too much of my precious time, too much of my own money. You heard the rest of this so again saying that she has not changed, but Trump has. And this is why, you know, I octously don't think that Trump has changed. I don't think he's changed at all. And you know, this is the Trump that I've always seen, that I've always talked about. He has not changed. People do change, however, which is why you should always evaluate why somebody says. Don't just believe it, especially don't believe it if that Steve MANNONTLDI about Alex Jones. But you know, don't believe it because there's somebody that you follow, like me for example, Right, don't believe it just because I say, look it up. Do your own research. Don't just become a camp follower of anybody. Trump's attacks gave her an understanding, she said, of the Epstein victims, she said, as a woman, I take threats from men seriously. I now have a small understanding of the fear and pressure of the women who are victims of Epstein and his cabale must feel. She said, as a Republican who's overwhelming, we votes for Trump's bills and agenda, his aggression against me, which also fuels the venomous nature of his radical internet trolls, many of whom are paid. She said, Well, who'll be paying trolls for Trump? Will be Trump or somebody who supports Trump. She said, this is completely shocking to everyone. Well, you know, we stop and think about this. Nancy Mace came out of those hearings. I showed you the picture that she was in tears when she had talked to the victims of Jeffrey Epstein. Marjorie Tayler Green made it very clear that she wasn't changing, and so it was Lauren Bobert who was called into the situation room and had cash Betel Nan Bongino, Pambondi and other people that were there to put pressure on her, including Trump and she, as I pointed out on Friday, She did not yield on that, and so I guess they that was why they called her end because the other two women they knew they could not change their mind. She said, I'm now being contact contacted by private security firms with warnings for my safety as a hot better threat threats against me are being fueled and egged on by the most powerful man in the world, the man I supported and helped to get elected. Aggressive rhetoric attacking me has historically led to death threats and multiple convictions of men who are radicalized by the same type of rhetoric being directed at me right now, but this time by the President of the United States. Yeah, yeah, interesting, isn't it. And so again it's also interesting to see how the press reports this WND, which I've called to task many times for being uncritically Trump cheerleaders. They reported this and it was all from Trump's perspective, nothing of what was happening with Marjorie Tailer Green, nothing of her response to any of this. Instead, the headline is ranting lunatic Trump officially cuts off support of Marjorie Tayler Green, and then they proceed to chronicle and repeat every allegation of Donald Trump without having anything at all from Marjorie Taylor Green. Isn't it amazing? You know, WND, just like Breitbart, have become such Trump is you can't trust anything they say anymore. It truly is amazing. I mean I look at them because for the same reason that I read a lot of left leaning stuff, not because I believe any of it. It's just because it's like, Wow, they really said that, And I was really amazed they just reported completely from Trump's side and not a response at all from Marjorie Tower Green. Well in on the plane, I think it was you had some reporters that were asking questions. Yeah, as on Air Force one, they're asking Trump questions about his health issues. And of course when he went to Walter Reed Hospital, they said, the only reason for him to go there is if he's having an MRI, said somebody, because they said everything else that could be done in hospital, they have it set up at the White House. So the only reason for him to go would be to get an MRI. And you don't do that casually. I mean, I had several of these after my stroke, and it is it's an expensive thing, but it's also something that is not casually done. Because it's a complicated procedure and very expensive and big machines. Why they don't have it even at the White House. And so one reporter says, was it your brain? And Trump says, I have no idea what they analyzed? What brain? Was it? Your brain? Was that your heart? Do you have a brain? Do you have a heart. So he needs to go see the wizard. I guess to get a brain to get a heart? I don't know. But anyway, who wouldn't know why you were getting an MRI. That's the thing I thought was really amazing. Of course, maybe he knows and he just doesn't want to tell them, And so he's engaging and yet another lie, this one relatively harmless, not like the other lives that he's told. But see, they said, you know, why'd you get it? Well, because it's part of my physical No wrong answer. We know that's not true. Getting an MRI is very standard. You think I shouldn't have it. Other people got it, And the reporter says, well, typically an MRI, and then he cuts them off. Right. Typically they're do an MRI because they suspect that you've got some problem with your heart or your brain or some organ. That they can't easily examine. The doctor said it was the best results he's ever seen as a doctor. That's it. Trump went on to call the results outstanding. My MRI is the best MRI ever. And then the reporter pressed and said, well, was it your brain or your heart or and then he cuts them off again. I have no idea what they analyzed, but whatever they analyzed, it analyzed well. They said I had as good a results as they have ever seen. Now, the other thing I took. I took, as you know, and advanced, very advanced test on mental acuity. And we've played this, you know, he starts talking about the test he did. You know, first you have to put that square peg in the round hole or this or that. First they start out with like the dinosaurs and the lion, and then you do this thing. So he just keeps digging the hole deeper, just like does with the Epstein thing. So again, the problem with Marjorie Taylor Green is that she says she still supports Trump. You know, don't support Trump. You can support some of his policies, don't support the Trump. Why would you support somebody who you just said is out there trying to incite violence against you. Seriously, you support him. This is not Stockholm syndrome. This is politics, folks. I do support him and his administration, and I support them in delivering the campaign promises we made to the American people. His remarks, of course, have been hurtful. On Friday, Trump went nuclear on her and again when he said he's not going to endorse her, but he would endorse somebody who runs against her. Then Laura Lumer immediately raises her hand on social media says I'll run against her. She doesn't even live in Georgia. Again, I don't know if it's if you can do carpetbager stuff in Georgia, but I know they had several high profile people also involved around Trump's orbit who moved to Tennessee because there was an open seat and they wanted to run for it, and they were shut down by the laws of Tennessee, which I think are really good laws, saying that you can't run for Tennessee office unless you've lived a certain number of years in the state. And they extended that because that was already in place for state legislators, they extended it for congressional representatives, and so that kicked them out. I don't know if they'd have the same thing with Laura Lumer, but I think she's looney enough, and she has basically gone after any other well known women in Republican politics. She takes them on, and so I think she's crazy enough that I don't think she's going to win anything. You talk about somebody that's erratic and looney, you'll see her picture right there in the dictionary looney Laura Looney. So Trump labels MTG a trader to the Republican Party again, because what is the Republican Party other than Trump? And if you criticize Trump, that's like criticizing the Constitution or disobeying the Constitution, is it? No? Now, Trump thinks that Trump is the country, He's the only country that matters, and he's always escalating this. But again, has Trump ever been a peacemaker with anybody? Once you get on his bad side, he just keeps building it there. We see him do this over and over again people that he's picked to be in his administration. So again she's calling him out for abandoning America. First, I don't think he ever was. That's where I differ with her on this. I don't think he's lost his way. I think he has revealed his way. That's the reality of what's happening here. And so when you look at things like high prices, you know she's called him out on that. So I go the grocery store myself. I do my own shopping. Grocery prices are very high. And again, as I pointed out, Trump has just shown how he knows that he was lying about tariffs raising prices and about grocery store prices being higher, because now he's going to remove tariffs in order to lower grocery prices. And so in terms of interventionism Trump, and this is an article from The New American, they go down the list in terms of grocery prices America first, whether or not she's lost her way. But interventionism, I think is one of the key things Trump has never retreated from the debacle in Eastern Europe, says The New American. He's now leveled sanctions on Russia that came after months of failed attempts to mediate peace between Russia and Ukraine. He wasn't ever trying to mediate. You're not a mediator if you are arming the other side one side of the conflict. He could have stopped this immediately, and again it's what everybody thought he had in mind. He said, I can end this in twenty four hours. Right, Well, you just cut off all the weapons to Ukraine, end of story. He didn't do that, and because he doesn't do that, he doesn't have any credibility as a mediator. Now, the Trump White House appears to be planning military intervention in Venezuela as well, despite what it says out loud, and of course in Ukraine. It's not just the new sanctions, but it's also the talk about sending in Tomahawk cruise missiles. It's not just continuation, but it is escalation, escalation of the sanctions, escalation of the arming. So the massive military build up in the Caribbean, talk about how they're going to escalate this to the next level. Dividing, Maga says, the new American they're looking at, you know where Trump has been this last year and throwing out the founding father's wisdom. So the good news is that neo conservative foreign policy is finally being criticized as should and so maybe that will be his legacy to wake people up. So she says that he is egging on threats against her death threats. Well, he is egging on everything. He is the man not a peace a man of conflict and of chaos. And we're going to talk about that coming up, but before we do, I want to talk about this fourth turning and where we are and this and how we're rapidly escalating and maybe some of the things that we all should think about doing to help ourselves. I'm Marty, thank you very much. That's very generous. I appreciate that, he says, raise the gauge. Thank you, Marty. I appreciate that. And DGA, thank you for the tippy, says David. This MAGA cult is completely out of touch at how Trump is in full out decline. There if use to acknowledge it, they're for rude awakening when the mid terms become a bloodbath. Yes, I agree, I think, you know, I think one of the worst political readings I've ever seen is the GOP reaction in general to the No King's rally. They just dismissed it as an AstroTurf thing paid for by sorrows, And the first one was, but this one was not. That This was a reaction even not understanding everybody having the T shirt saying I am Antifa. What they were saying was, you can't label a particular group as being a terrorist on your own. We don't want to have a present that does that. And you know they should be the Republicans should be pushing back against that because we saw that being done with Biden. But the Republican response was, oh yeah, well what about Biden and J six. It's like, you know, what about Biden and J six? Do you want to firmly establish that precedent now by having Trump do it? So then we have now had a Democrat do it and a Republican do it. So now this is what they're all going to do. Whenever they win. They're going to come after their opponents. They'll use absurd indictments if necessary, but they're going to come after the opponents when they lose. We've always criticized the totalitarian governments that have done this, so it's been one of the criticisms of Zelensky in Ukraine. They locks up his opponents after he wins the election. Do we want to have that happen in America? And do we want to have people who exercise their constitutional right to protest being charged with violence because speech is violence and lock them up the way we saw the JA sixers done. No, the J sixers ought to be standing the most firm against what Trump is doing, because he is cementing into place what Biden was doing in the same way that Biden did that for Trump with the COVID nonsense and the pandemic stuff. And he says, David Trump endorses Lindsay Graham, Randy Fine, and Elise Tefanic while promising to primary constitutionalists Massey and MTG and MAGA can't see that Trump has absolutely no respect for the constant and those three people that you mentioned there, they are one hundred percent for Israel, not one hundred percent for America, and they are completely owned by a foreign government. Real, Jason Barker says to Liberty Venal. He said, Venezuela is a stopgap move to continue the dollar system for a short time till the stable coin and tokenization is complete. It is a huge topic. Well, I agree with that. I think there's a lot of economic issues with that, and Venezuela is very rich in terms of mineral things and other things like that. But and it is you know, when you look at it, it's going to be a major wag the dog distraction, just like the bombings were for Bill Clinton. So it checks a lot of different boxes and it's going to be certainly happening shortly. I think real Octo Spook asks where's Travis? I miss his offerings? I do too, I missed the chance to take a drink and have a break speaking here. He is in Austin and they had a doctor's appointment excuse me this morning that they could not reschedule. And I told him I wanted him there guarding his son and make sure that nothing funky happens with that. And so he'll be back tomorrow. And we do miss him here. Timed non Tide says, what do you think of Mexican uprising against their Jewish president in the context of governments around the world selling out to Israel hard to join leftist protests. Well, that may be something of a factor. I'm not so short and certain though. I've seen many attributions of that, and you know, if you want to see what that looks like, this is what is happening in Mexico City. Truly is amazing. The violence that erupted over the weekend, and it's not just this level of violence fighting with the police, but they also have broken into buildings. There's other videos then breaking into the palace there in Mexico they called a palace. Of course, Trump is busy building a palace here in America for the president to live in and pulling things down. What did you say, Lance, Yeah, and I.
Speaker 2: Was just saying that first video you played was pretty amazing. If you continue it, they grab one cop and pull him away from the rest of him and start beating him on the ground.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, And here's some more scenes with Actually this is mostly peaceful media, and so a lot of people say, well, these are the sorrows people, and you know, they want to let these people come into the United States. Here you go, this is a one cop getting pulled out and beaten. And you know, there's different ways we can look at this. We can look at it as a standpoint of frustration rising around the world. And I don't think it's simple gen Z frustration, although that is a headline of some of the stuff, but it is general frustration because folks, there's this concentration of wealth and they're not even trying to pretend otherwise anymore. So this is pulled back from perspective where you can see how large the crowd was. It was not just isolated things. And then they actually got into the the palace there and they're throwing furniture out, smashing it on the ground, throwing it out the window.
Speaker 2: They call the gen Z protests, but most of these people look older.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right. Well, we're going to take a break and we're talking about the four twenty when we come back. A couple more comments here. Bin Laden ben Laden Bernanki, the local police commentator, a political commentator, talked about the ham sandwich thrower as if he was a rapist or a bank robber, another brainwashed maggot. Yep, Yeah, truly is amazing. I mean, you know that is that is not violence. And we talked about that last week and well you ain't got mustard dorm my bullet proof vest here. You know, it's like it's like an up snowflake. The government claims to have ownership of frequency mental rights er ETCA, says real Jason Barker nice of the storm. Yeah, I do not concur we have tort law to deal with people harming others. Yes, I think he's responding to the FCC stuff. Again, I don't think the government has that or should have that right. It reminds me very much of jolly old England where you could not hunt in the forest because all the deer belonged to the king and things like that. No, I don't think that is the case. And of course we've seen in California efforts there in other places to say that the rain that is falling doesn't belong to you, you can't collect it. You know, that belongs to the state. So there's no limit to what they will try to take control of. We're gonna take a quick break, folks, and we'll be right back. You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 12: Whether you're feeling like the booze or bluegrass, APS radio has you covered. Check out a wide variety of channels on our app at APS radio dot com.
Speaker 1: Well, welcome back, folks, and this came in just as program is going. This is from Francis. Thank you for the contribution on cash app and if you would like to support the program, you can find links to do that at cash app at zel. We have a lot of people who support us on subscribe Star. We really do appreciate that and if you are a Subscribe Star subscriber, Travis posts up the show every day. We have a podcast that does not have commercials on it, and he also posts up the description as well as the articles that we use in the day's show. Also, I want to thank people who have contributed the last couple of days on cash app Jeffrey A. And Brian P. Thank you very much. And I want to appreciate this card that Lisa sent to us. Thank you very much for this. I really do appreciate that. Karen is in Florida right now and both her dad died a week before her brother suddenly died. He was ninety six, and so they're having a joint service in Florida this week and she's down there. But I want to talk about the fourth turning before we run out of time here, because I thought this is a very good article. You'll find it on zero Hedge. It actually originally came from the Gold and Geopolitics substack, and I thought he did a pretty good job of introducing the concept of fourth turning. It's something that I've done videos on the passive matter of factor. One of the first videos I did when I went to Info Wars about twelve years ago, and it's important to see the time that we're in. There are a few people who talk about it, but most people won't. They'll talk about gen Z, gen X, millennials and all the rest of this stuff. Where did those terms come from? Came from Strauss and how a couple of guys who went back and dead project. They called it generations, and they started talking about these different generations about twenty years apart, and then they noticed that there was a cycle that about every four generations you would have a major restructuring of society. They called it the fourth Turning. And they went back and they identified this trend in five hundred years of American and British history. And then they pointed out the same type of thing was happening now globally because we had because of telecommunications and technology, we have now become synchronized, if you will, in terms of these periods, and so we are at that point in time. And this is a very interesting article because it kind of first he gives you a general overview, and then it talks about a little bit about how the generations are shaping up. You know, the words, what role do these different generations play in each of these cycles, and then it talks most importantly about some possible scenarios and some possible outcomes that are happening here. As he points out, the fourth turning crisis began with the Lehman Brothers collapse in two thousand and eight, is predicted in the early nineties by Strauss and Howe. They said, sometime in the mid two thousands, there will be a financial crisis that will have global issues that will begin the fourth turning. Because all of these fourth turnings are always about economics and usually about war, and so that's exactly what happened. The Federal Reserve, then the balance sheet exploded from nine hundred billion to four trillion in just a matter of years, then to nine trillion during COVID. The national debt, which stood at ten trillion dollars in two thousand and eight, has now reached thirty seven trillion as of August the twenty fifth. This is why I say the role of Trump has been as an accelerationist and also to promote chaos, and that is exactly what's happened. He put us on a completely different trajectory, and it's one that was maintained by Biden and is still being maintained by Trump. We didn't solve the crisis. We papered over it with printed money, and we kicked the can down the The response to the two thousand and eight crisis revealed something critical that our institutions no longer functioned as they were designed. The banks that should have failed were declared too big to fail. The very people who caused the crisis not only avoided jail, but got bonuses funded by taxpayer bailouts. As a matter of fact, this is what Larry Fink made his mark doing all this stuff. He profited tremendously from this Larry Fink and Black Rock turning. This fourth Turning differs fundamentally from all previous ones because of the role of technology. The battlefield isn't Gettysburg or Normandy. It's your smartphone screen, your social media feed, your digital wallet. Previous Fourth turnings required mass mobilization of physical bodies. Men marched to war, women worked in factories, everyone bought war bonds. Physical presence mattered. But our Fourth Turning now is being fought in the realm of information and perception. When you can't trust any source of information, when deep fakes make it seem no longer believing. When AI can generate unlimited propaganda at zero marginal cost, how do you know what you're fighting for or what you're fighting against. The fog of war has become the fog of everything, and the COVID nineteen so called pandemic, accelerated this technological authoritarianism by decades. Well, I would say it was always the plan. They rolled that out just at the beginning of the twenty first century, along with the fake nine Loveman attack, not fake in the sense that nobody died, but fake as a false flag attack. Again, every fourth turning includes a monetary reset. The Revolution gave us the Constitution's gold and Silver clause. The Civil War brought greenbacks and the national banking system. The depression of World War II ended the goal standard domestically and created Breton woods. The US national debt now stands at thirty seven trillion as of August. Unfunded liabilities, social Security, Medicare, government pensions now exceed two hundred trillion dollars. The Federal Reserve holds over trillion dollars in unrealized losses. Commercial banks sit on six hundred billion in underwater securities. We're not approaching insolvency. We're already there, just one repricing away from systemic collapse, and everyone in finance knows it. The only question is whether it will happen slowly with inflation or suddenly with a default, or systematically with a CBDC rollout, or I would say a stable coin rollout. He said, my money actually is literally on all of the above. Yeah, it happens slowly and then suddenly. But perhaps the most devastating loss is not monetary or military, but moral. The West built its post Roll War two hegemony not on just our military might and our economic power, but on moral authority. We are the quote good guys unquote who defeated fascism, rebuilt Europe, and championed democracy and human rights. But that moral high ground is gone, destroyed by our own hypocrisy. Take Ukraine, for example. How would American reactive China formed a military alliance with Mexico and stationed missions in Tijuana missiles and Tijuana. We know exactly because we saw the Cuban missile crisis. And we've made this point from the very beginning. And so what do people think of the response of Russia is going to be when we aggressively move toward them. It's not to excuse what they did in Ukraine, but it's just to understand how people are going to react. These types of people who run governments are going to react. The moral bankruptcy that we have now accelerates the Fourth Turnings institution collapse. And that's another important aspect of Trump's role in all of this. His moral bankruptcy helps to do a collapse of the rule of law and of people's faith and government and the idea that we have different branches of government. Of course, the unitary executive idea where we have a dictator, a czar who's going to do whatever he wishes. That has always been the desire of our current leaders, our modern leaders. He's bringing it to fruition. As a matter of fact, Ryan who had mentioned the film that was done by the guy who did the Big Short, He had done one on Dick Cheney, and it was I didn't enjoy it as much as I did The Big Short, because I don't know, I just get tired of watching politicians. But you know, that was the unitary executive, was what Dick Cheney was about all along. You know, They've been laying the foundation for this stuff, going back to the false fire nine to eleven. Saudi Arabia, America's most important Arab of all, license forty five, is now buying Chinese fighters, pricing well in Yuan and coordinating with Russia and production cuts. In other words, Petro dollar is dead. So but the real prize is Taiwan. If China takes Taiwan increasingly likely given wargame results, without an American military re sponsor, the entire American alliance system will collapse overnight. Japan, South Korea, the Philippines, Australia would have to accommodate China. The dollar would lose reserve status as countries realize that American security guarantees are worthless. It wouldn't be a military defeat, but it'd be a psychological collapse, the moment everybody realizes that the emperor has no clothes. And this, folks, is another reason why Trump is being so belligerent with Venezuela. It's there too, just like you know, if you were to, I think he's doing it like doing a a nuclear missile test. Look, this is the power that we have. Let me show you the power that we've got, and so I think that's a part of it. Distraction is a part of it. Taking their oil is a part of it. And then there's also their geopolitical arguments that they have been allied with Cuba, with Russia, with China, even with Iran, and so for all those reasons they want to go after Venezuela. It is a done deal. It is going to happen. It's only a matter of timing, and it will be timed for the best political advantage in the opinion of Trump. And of course it also helps to establish this long standing trend towards a czar instead of a president, a caesar instead of a president. So the loss of Taiwan wouldn't be a military defeat, but a psychological collapse, the moment that everyone realizes that the emperor has no clothes. The tragedy is that America's military, despite spending more than the next ten nations come bind, can't win wars anymore. We couldn't defeat the Taliban after twenty years. We can't build ships that work, the literal combat ship that means a shallow water. The Zoomwalk destroyer and the Ford class carrier programs are all disasters. We can't even supply Ukraine with a enough one hundred and fifty five millimeters shelves the most basic artillery ammunition. The military industrial complex is optimized for profit, not for victory, and now we are going to pay the price. The boomers, who, if you look at the fourth turning, would be called the profit generation. The Moses generation, for example, should be the gray Champions, providing moral clarity during the crisis. Instead they are the crisis. Biden, Trump, Pelosi, McConnell, all in their eighties or late seventies, all clinging to power like Gollum to his precious The oldest president in American history followed by the second oldest in history. Congress looks like a nursing home. The Supreme Court is a gerontocracy. They won't pass the torch. They will have to be pride from their cold, dead hands. But which boomer is the great Champion? Trump fits the archetype, a charismatic elder who emerges during a crisis to remake society. But great champions are supposed to unite society for collective purpose. Trump, however, is dividing as much as he inspires, and maybe that's the point, Maybe this fourth Turning's Gray Champion destroys the old order rather than defending it. So Generation X, he says, of forty five to sixty, said, my generation, we're playing out the role of nomads perfectly. We are cynical survivors, building escape routes. We're the ones stacking gold, learning skills, moving to rural areas, homeschooling our kids. We don't believe in collective anything because every institution has failed us. But as some millennials, he said, twenty nine to forty four who worry me, they're supposed to be the hero generation, the ones who should come together, sacrifice for the collective purpose, and rebuild from the ashes. Previous hero generations, like the Republicans who fought the Revolution, the Guilden who won the Civil War, the GI generation that defeated fascism had external enemies to unite against. But this generation can't even agree on basic reality. Half of them want socialism without understanding that socialism requires a social adhesion that they don't have. The other half chase wealth through crypto and day trading while living in their parents' basements. They're the most educated generation in history, but they can't do basic repairs. They're the most connected, but say at the same time the loneliest loneliest. They're supposed to be heroes, but they're barely functional adults. Maybe that's harsh, but forth Turnings don't care about hurt feelings. The problem is it might be that this generation's crisis is just too abstract. Climate change is a perfect example, and ever shifting never reached goal that keeps moving further away the closer we supposedly get. That's because it is a lie and an illusion. COVID was scary, but not scary enough. A ninety nine percent survival rate does not mobilize people like Pearl, Harbor, gen Z and Alpha are emerging artists are being shaped by this crisis in ways that we don't yet understand. They are growing up with secrets with screens, whether instead of friends, with algorithms, instead of thoughts with anxiety. As a baseline, previous artist generations were overprotected physically but connected socially. This one is overprotected digitally but isolated physically. So at every fourth turning includes cultural revolution, the complete inversion of previous values. So we check that we have the traditional family structure is now heteronormative oppression. Having children is now supposedly selfish environmental destruction. Marriage is a patriarchal enslave me. We're not just tolerating dysfunction, we are celebrating it. The gender revolution is particularly telling no content with equal rights a worthy goal achieved decades ago. Rather not content with equal rights, We've moved to denying biological reality itself, saying that men can be women and women can be men, and children can choose their sex as they choose breakfast cereal. We treat men become women, and women become men, and children are treated like adults, and adults are treated like children. It's a complete inversion. He says. This, however, is not organic social evolution. It has engineered chaos, and so we know all these things right. The interesting thing about this is his observations and his scenarios that he sees, because we see some of the same ones. The purpose of cultural revolution is not progress, it's demoralization. When you can make people affirm obviously lies, you have broken their spirit. That's one of the reasons why Solji Nitsen wrote the essay Live not by Lies, because you break their spirit if you make them live by the lies. When you can make them betray their children, you have broken their souls. When nothing is sacred, nothing is worth defending. A demoralized population does not resist tyranny. It welcomes it as relief from chaos. Is this not the society that we see here? I mean when I see people out there cheering what Trump is doing in these cities again, going to the places where he knows he's going to have conflict because he desires conflict. You know, people are welcoming that as a relief from chaos. They said. Cultural revolutions create their own anybodies. However, the more extreme to push, the more violent, will be the snap back. Parents discovering what schools are teaching their kids become activated. Workers forced to struggle session into struggle sessions for critical race theory and other things like that, will become normal. People told that they're evil for being normal don't stay normal. They become resistance. And so it's going to activate people. So he sees a few scenarios. I think it's worth going through real quickly. We don't have much time here. Here's some resolution scenarios for the twenty thirties. He said, this fourth turning will resolve sometime between twenty twenty eight and twenty thirty three. But resolution doesn't mean a return to normal, It means transformation into something unrecognizable. He said, here's some of the possibilities as I see them. First of all, he thinks the most likely one is a breakup, a financial breakup. Not necessarily a secession in civil war, but a financial breakup that is more like a kind of exhausted dissolution, you know, like kind of what we saw at the end of COVID was that people woke up and said that's it, not playing this game anymore, and came after the people who imposed it. They just kind of passively resisted by not complying anymore, kind of walking away. So he said, Trump is losing everything everywhere. He's already lost Ukraine, Congress won't fund anymore, Europe can't sustain it alone. He loses Iran. They get a bomb while he is tweeting threats, and he tries to bully Venezuela and so forth as economic policies as well. Each loss emboldens the next challenger, and the world realizes that the emperor truly has no clothes, seeing that he is losing both militarily and morally, with Israel's ongoing genocide and Gaza destroying what remained of American moral authority, Trump does what all failing empires do. He turns inward, but this creates an economic catastrophe. His terrorists, meant to punish others punish Americans with inflation. His pressure on the Fed to cut rates despite soaring prices destroys dollar credibility. He continues weaponization of the US dollar, and the swift drives even allies to seek alternatives. Suddenly, all those dollars held overseas come flooding home, tens of trillion seeking safety as global trade abandons the greenback and the dollar hyperinflates into toilet paper. The resulting inflation is in the nineteen seventies over again. It is the Vaimar Republic, where bread costs fifty dollars in gas sets twenty dollars a gallon. Society doesn't slowly decay, it collapses. Supply chains that never fully recovered from COVID snap completely. Blue states, which never really accepted Trump's legitimacy anyway, make it official. California stops sending tax revenue to Washington. They fund a government wi FI, a government that hates you. In New York follows suit, as do many other Democrat areas. By twenty thirty five, America follows the Soviet playback, not a violent collapse, but exhausted dissolution. The federal government, like Gorbachev's Kremlin, simply becomes irrelevant. States stop listening, regions form their own arrangements. In one day, everyone realizes that the US exists only on maps that nobody updates anymore. The empire doesn't fall, but it evaporates. But then he said, there's another possibility, of course, and that is increasingly possible, that it would not just dissolve away, but not through formal secession, but through nullification and non cooperation. Red states refusing to enforce federal gun laws, Blue states refusing to enforce immigration law, both refusing to send tax revenue for programs that they oppose. The federal government, broke and impotent, can't enforce its will. The military, asked to fire on Americans, refuses or splits. Washington becomes ceremonial, while real power devolves two regions. The Pacific States form an economic union with Canada and Asia. Texas remembers it was once a republic, and the Northeast alliance with Europe. The heartland goes its own way. By twenty thirty five, America exists on paper but not in practice. The dollar is replaced by regional currencies are bitcoined. The military splits into state militias. The federal government maintains embassies and negotiates treaties, but has no domestic power. It is not a civil war, but a civilized divorce. Messy, expensive, but better than the alternative. And again I've said this many times, rather than secession, You're want to have nullification rather than because secession will be war. So the war resolution plausible, but dangerous. A flashpoint overseas, maybe Taiwan, maybe Iran. The war isn't won or lost. It just ends when everyone is exhausted. And then he said the transformation hopeful, but unlikely. He said, by twenty thirty five, America is smaller globally but stronger domestically. This is the scenario that I hope to have happened. I think, though, that this scenario would require the collapse of the American dollar, which supports the geo political aspirations. And he said, so what should we do about this? This is what I haven't gotten into yet. Hang on, let's not close program out, jah at Lance. I'm want to go a little bit longer here. So his point is, so what does this mean for you? Because this is what we need to talk about, not just what is the threat, but what do we do first and foremost? Except that this is structural and not political. These are things that transcend politics. It doesn't matter which tribe is in control. This is something that These are forces that are bigger than any political party, bigger than any of these individual issues. And this is going to be coming. It'll differ. Different parties will react in different ways to it, says. Your candidate winning is not going to fix this. Your party taking control won't stop this. The system itself is what is breaking, and it needs to break for something new to emerge. Fighting to preserve the current system is like trying to hold back water. It is exhausting and it is futile. Better to prepare for spring while others are freezing. Secondly, says position yourself from multiple scenarios. Geographic diversification matters. Have something somewhere else that you can go to if your area becomes untenable. This doesn't mean fleeing the country necessarily, but having options a rural property, a family in another state, even just camping gear and a plan. When cities burned in twenty twenty, of those who could leave dead and those who couldn't suffered. Financial diversification is crucial, but it is also complicated. He says, Yes, own gold and silver, but physical metal that you can hold, not etf promises, not paper gold, paper silver. But also understand their limitations. Gold doesn't earn yield, silver is bulky. Both can be confiscated or taxed. Diversify across jurisdictions, asset classes and storage methods. Some gold in a safe, some silver buried, some bitcoin and cold storage, some cash and small bills. And again these are not necessarily the things that I would recommend, But his idea is diversify the way that you're hollingus. I wouldn't necessarily put anything in a safety deposit box that is most easily stolen. Place to get some but you know, spread stuff around, It's what he's saying. And have gold, silver, some cash, some barterable goods like ammunition, alcohol, antibotics. Don't put all your eggs in any basket because all baskets will have holes. Skills diversification might matter the most. Learn to grow food. Even apartment dwellers can grow something. Learn to fix things very important when supply chains break, repair becomes invaluable. Learn self defense when police won't come, you're on your own. Learn to teach your children. You might need homeschooling, you need that anyway. And by the way, you know, only just put in a plug here for the Civil Devents Manual. That's going to teach you a lot of this stuff that you need to have. It's nothing gonna teach you how to repair things, but teach you a lot of the other or his facial skills as well as things that you can learn individually. Go to David Night Gold which take you tony Ardburn. That's where you can get physical gold and silver and that should be a part of your planning. And then he says building community is essential, but it is also difficult. Again, Civil Defense Manual has a lot to offer in that area. Mental preparation matters more than physical and I would say not mental, but spiritual preparation. That is what's going to get you through this. That is going to be your foundation. It's going to be your relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ. To understand that there are things that are longer and more important than the short period of time we have on this earth. This crisis will last years more. You can't maintain panic that long. You will burn out. You need to have sustainable vigilance, need to be alert but not anxious, Prepared but not paranoid. History is your friend here, Christ is your friend here. What he's saying is get a broader perspective while the ultimate broad perspective is eternal. Understand that a crisis is normal, that is not exceptional, and most importantly, understand that you are living through history and not the end of it, and that tomorrow, folks, is not promised anyway to any of us. So the fourth turning suggests that we have about five more years of crisis before resolution, five years of increasing chaos, conflict and transformation. Five years it will feel like fifty five years. It will determine the next fifty and so what are you going to do about it? And that's the key thing again. You don't want to panic, you will burn out. You need vigilance, but not to be anxious. You need to be prepared but not paranoid. So again, watch but don't freak out. Have that foundation in your life because that is the thing that matters the most in this life. And I wish we had time to go into more of this, but I don't. Thank you very much for the tip d G eight, He said, Owen just put out a great video about how MAGA is failing America is basically dead. How much your relationship with him. He'd be a great guest if he's been fair to I don't have any personal issues with Owen, but I think that you know, his role in the sting I thought was just appalling. And so, yeah, is it really news that MAGA is failing America and is basically dead? I don't think so. I just don't know what to say about that. I'll leave it there. Thank you for joining us, and you can play us out now on Lance the common Man. They created common Core, the dumbed down our children. They created common Past to track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing, and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary, but each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidknightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. D davidknightshow dot.
Speaker 13: Com to
Speaker 10: Protects