Speaker 1: So here, I sit in San Francisco Bay Area, California. I'm over in the East Bay of the Bay if you're familiar with this waterway, the Peninsula and so forth of the Bay Area. I'm in north of Berkeley. And I have to tell you there's some great news, fantastic news that the powers would be probably are unhappy about, and that is this new scanning technology. You got, the stars, you got, you got all kinds of new satellite directed coverage scanning. You have amazing results coming out. And what is the beauty of this whole thing is that the authorities, and I'm poking fun at the Egyptians because they drive me nets, they can't do anything about it. They cannot do anything about it. If you heard the interview with man who says today Robert Schock and Trevor Grassi, man who was discussing a someone, I guess it's a law that if you're scanning at such a distance like miles above the atmosphere, it's free for anyone who wants to analyze the data. And this is what's this happening with this scanning of the Caffrey and Cufu pyramid at the bewilderment of the authorities in Egypt. And I have to tell you, if you saw the interview with Joe Rogan and Zahi Hawas, you have to wonder to yourself, this is the head of the Egyptological community, Zahi Hawas. He doesn't the guy is Oh my god, he's a clown. And I'm not going to get into any more personality assassination because it's so easy for me to go there. But he's a product of that country. The country is just in turmoil, educational, political, economical, they are in turmoil, and he's a result of that. Now Mark Lerner, who's an American, is also a head figure in the Egyptological community, but he's less vocal than Zahil was. And if you saw that interview, Zahi is scary. He needs to retire. He needs to retire now. In fact, I think Rogan said yesterday on his program that it is the singular worst worst interview he has ever done. And we're talking thousands upon thousands of interviews. And if that's bad, that tells you a lot. And there's a lot of people who are making excuses for Zahi's behavior, for Zahi's lack of education and lack of knowledge. This is the This is just just the nature of this academic guy, you know. I mean, that's just the way he is. That's the way he rolls. He only wants to remember certain things and he wants it to be his point of view. And if it's not, if it does he doesn't know about it, then it doesn't make any sense. So these scans he immediately invalidated. And this is gonna This is this is important. This is important. Now we have just fallen upon some new data in the southern part of Egypt, and this is the Hawara Labyrinth, known as the Hawara Pyramid Labyrinth because it's part of the pyramid. I have mentioned that I have published these images, these scans that were taken ten years ago, and they are now becoming relevant. And we're going to find out in a couple of weeks with a three part panel of experts, including the technician who took the data from satellite and processed it. Now, the biggest problem we have is we can go ahead and we can take the photograph, we can take the scan, process it and get the data. Getting at it is a huge problem. Are we ever going to get it to Cufu and Caffrey Pyramids and the Giza Plateau to see if these underground phenomenon are readily available. It's very doubtful when it comes to Hawara Labyrinth. Will we ever get a chance to dig? Probably for a price, and I should say that for probably for a price. In Egypt you could probably get it. Money speaks very very loudly there. Unfortunately, unfortunately, and this is what the trend is right now, which is very very problematic for me. When you sign on to do a scan, they have the rights and restrictions to edit the data that comes in as released. Here's where the problem is. So good scientific method is you get one out of you get one, two, three, four or five verifications of a scan. So in other words, we get the scan of the Caffree Pyramid and then we have somebody else start digging or use ground penny training radar. There's where the problem is. And this is where we deal with problem. We deal with education, We deal with religious fundamentalism. And I'm sprinkling that right now because Egypt is now run is it's falling, it's falling behind. I think it's probably, oh God, a couple of decades behind the times. I like to say twenty, but it's probably more like fifty years. It's really really said, great to visit, amazing the visit, but damn it, we want to know what's going on. We want to see these anomalies that Chris Dunn talks about, that Robert Schock talks about, that Graham Hancock talks about that, everybody on this show talks about, and this Hawara Labyrinth that Herodotus wrote about. We want to see this thing. We want to get in there. We want to see these columns, we want to see these rooms, we want to see the details. Well, we got to go through a government that's decades behind the times. So how's that going to work out? The only way it's going to work out is for Elon Musk to donate some money. We need some billionaires to step up. If you're listening and you have some serious money, catch us in two weeks when we do this Hawara Labyrinth special program. It's going to be a special edition with XS and we're going to see exactly and here exactly what they have discovered, what their next steps are, and then we'll probably develop a growth fundme program that allows a group of experts, including scientists and filled archaeologists to go there with permission with Antiquities Department Egyptian Antiquities Department oversight to see what's there, to see if it's true. This is one of the great wonders of the world that has been talked about and was. I mean, most people thought it was a myth. Most people thought that Herodotus was on you know, mushrooms or something. We don't know what Petrie talks about it. Petrie saw parts of it the Father of Egyptology, but we haven't heard much after that. So this is going to be a very very important program that I hope you can join us with. In a couple of weeks, we'll get into more detail, and it's going to be a special edition of Earth Agents, which means that it'll probably be posted in the middle of the week, so stay tuned for that. But hey, the point I'm trying to make is this new technology is wonderful. It takes the burden out of orthodoxy and places it on the independent researcher, who in many cases has better equipment, better ability to process it quickly and get it out. So look forward to that, all right. Today's program is with Christopher Knight. He is a research investigator and he wrote a book that just came out called They Built the Earth. It's a real detailed, fundamental look at not only ancient civilizations on Earth, but also what is known as the Megalithic Yard that was first coined by doctor or professor Alex Alexander Tom. And we've talked about doctor Tom, who was a brilliant British scientist. He was actually an engineer who was studying these megalists around England and came across this discovery of the megalithic Yard, which we will talk about today. So we are also going to present some interesting details on pantspermia, and we have talked about pantspermia seeding the Earth with microbes for a number of years. We've had Chandra, doctor Chandrowick Ramsey on the program. We've had doctor Wainwright talking about spores. And by the way, if you're listening to this podcast and you wonder what I'm talking about, go to earthacients dot com and punch in doctor Wainwright or doctor Chandrawick ramseying and listen to those podcasts because they give fantastic updates and details on how our evolution may be processed or proceeding through the viruses that we are inflicted with, including COVID. So something to think about. So today's program is They Built the Earth and my guest is Christopher Knight. Hey, if you ever thought about an exotic tour, think about Earth Ancients tours. We have a series of tours. Every year. We have our final tour that's finally out as our Sacred Temples of Guatemala December one through the twelfth. Let me tell you about this. You know, I love going to Mexico, but it's pretty much hands off on climbing, on interacting with the temples and the pyramids. I love pyramids. The other thing that the Mexican government has reduced and in many cases eliminated is interacting with shaman and mayan shaman will open the energetic fields of a archaeological park, making it very much more accessible. In Guatemala, you can actually climb the pyramids, you can actually walk and sit and meditate on the temples, and the local shaman, the mayan Shama shaman are an integral part of the tour. Join us for this once in a lifetime tour in the region of Guatemala, will be visiting Tikal and the famous Lost World Pyramid. This is the pyramid that John Burke the scientists tested for energy fields and it actually throughout the day pulses emissions to lurc energy up and out into the atmosphere. We'll be able to interact with that pyramid. We'll be able to interact at t Call and a number of other noted Mayan ruins. For all the details and to register, go to Earth Earthacients dot com forward slash tours. You can see the full light tenerary. If you have any questions that also me an email, send it to Earth Ancients the number four the letter you at gmail dot com. Check this out. This is a rare opportunity to really interact with pyramids, interact with the cultures, and really get a sense of the ancient past and the energetics that were part of the Mayan culture. Again, for more information, go to Earth Ancients dot com, Forward slash tours. This is not to be missed. There's always a big question. We've talked to doctor Chandra wick Ramsey on pan spermia. We've talked about theories on our creation, humankind, the hominin known as Homo sapien sapien? Are we an accident? Are we a creation of some advanced race? And this has been a question now that we've pondered over for the last many many years. Today my guest is Christopher Knight. He and his co author Alan Butler have written a book called the They built the Earth then seated life three point seven billion years ago and then the second line is it's time to unlock the message they left, which is a fascinating title for the book we're presenting today. And this is a look at a hypothesis that is fairly radical but also has a place in our understanding of the past. So, hey, Chris, welcome to Earth Ancient. It's great to have you on the program.
Speaker 2: Good to be worthy clips. Yeah, give us a.
Speaker 1: Sense of what you and Alan I should say how you started, because this is a big question. What would be a sense of starting for you on this.
Speaker 2: Well, we had no interest in the subject matter. We didn't set out to prove a theory or a hypothesis that we've got at all. In fact, we've spent many years working together researching megalithic metrology, that is unix of measurement used in the Late Stone Age, which are for sure that they cover units of length, time, capacity, weight to everything, and it doesn't sort of make sense in the standard history, but it's provably there. But we were continuing our researchers in this area and I can't remember how, but we suddenly found that it works for the Earth. It's a geodetic system. It's based on these units come from the physical nature of the Earth. But they also worked for the Moon in every complete detail with great accuracy, but nowhere else in the Solar system. You know, Alan and I scratched our heads, thought, this is just crazy, how good Stone Age men measured the Moon, and even then they couldn't have controlled the ratio and the size between the Earth and the Moon. Until we got drawn into this. We ended up writing a book twenty five years ago now called Who Built the Moon? Because for sure it's not a natural object, And we spent the last twenty five years researching further. Because we don't write books for fun, you know, we're researchers and we just periodically write a book to share what we've found. You know, it's it's not a business proposition, because there's just hunger to understand what is, and we've had to change our minds on everything that all a preconceived that ideas have got out of the window, so we got dragged into it by accident. Basically, that's all I can say. Once in there, you can't get out. You've got to keep digging.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's funny that you bring up this megalithic yard, because I've studied the work of Professor Tom and he is just so brilliant for the time he lived. And when he started discussing this megalithic yard, he was summarily repressed and almost outed by the Society for Archaeological Research.
Speaker 2: I guess absolutely they.
Speaker 1: Talk a little bit about his discovery of the Megalithic Yard.
Speaker 2: Okay, very briefly, Alexander Tom was a renowned engineer. He was a professor of engineering at Oxford University. A scott by birth. He spent half a century surveying ancient megal ethic sites and doing a detailed engineering assessment of them. And it's like he said, no good being an archaeologists to be an engineer to understand what they were engineering. It's a wrong mindset because archaeologists are very good to get up bits of pottery and the Old Bono two, but they useless when it comes to math. So I've spoken to so many of them. They haven't a clue and they criticized Tom because they basically don't understand it. They feel threatened. So he said, well, the archaeologist said, how could they have done that? And he said, it's no business of mind how they did it. I just know that they did do it because the evidence is overwhelming. So Alan and I set out many moons ago to try and work out how they did do it, which we've succeeded in doing. Alexander Tom's closest friend, professor of astronomy at Gladsbourg University, joined him with us and said, how what a breakthrough it was. He said, if only Sandy at Alexander Tom was still alive, he would love this. And we've had other leading academics from other spheres, engineers from South Africa, professor of chemistry and physics PhD in both subjects from Canada checking our work and checking Tom's work, and they said both are correct. Tom was right, and Alan Butler and I write in working out how they did it, but then we accidentally find that it applies to the moment, then yeah, where do you go next? It was a jult to put it mildly for us because we you know, we're interested in the pyramids and things, because we were finding this. Megworthic units are used here in England a thousand years before the pyramids were built, but they were the layout of the pyramids Guze applied to our pyramids that is identical, but much smaller than structures that they build a thousand years earlier in England, not in terms of mats or height, but in ground area. And they both followed exactly the same rules of Orion's Belt using megalithic units. So something huge was going on.
Speaker 1: Do you expect, Chris, that the you say four thousand years ago was the inception, but it really feels to me that it's much much older than that, simply because it's a very sophisticated way of measuring large, large bodies.
Speaker 2: What has become clear, and we're talking about over five thousand years ago, but what is clear is that they were using something they were sort of resurrecting something that had existed long before them. They were using their technology to recreate something that had been in place way way before that, and they couldn't have originated it, but they worked out how to recreate it. So we've been pushed back in time passively. There really is. I have to say I was a pretty conventional thinker until this happened to us. You know, I was quite happy to believe the standard textbooks. But not anymore. When you've got the massive masses of information and you look at the data coolly, you've got to say something seriously weird has been going on here.
Speaker 1: Talk about the weirdness for a minute. I mean, you said the megalithic yard is used for measuring what planets. Of course you're also referring to your homeland, which is places like a Stonehenge and Averaberry and these other megalithic sites measuring those structures. But why is the megalithic yard so impressive?
Speaker 2: Well, it's impressive for all sorts of brieges. I mean, I could be washed up on a desertaland with nothing, you know, the closest stand up in and I could, just by gathering materials, I could work out to nineteen nine nine percent accuracy the leader, the pound, the ounce, the mile, the key, the kilometer, the leads and the pint anything you want, because I understand the rules underpin it or and it all comes from astronomy. But these these ancient engineers couldn't have originated it's anymore from the Greeks originated the work that they did, because when they first measured the circumference of the Earth, it was an exact number of Greek feet. That's because the Greek foot was created as a subset of the Earth in the first place, so they were reverse engineering it. And the same is true for the megalithic yard. I mean, the situation is that on the Earth there are three hundred and sixty work three hundred and sixty six degrees to a circle. So because there are three hundred and sixty six turns of the Earth in the year, it feels like three and sixty five because one gets wound off with our orbit around the Sun. But it is three hundred and sixty six if you look at any star. So the pin number, if you like, is three sixty six. And they divided the Earth into three sixty six, and then they sub divided again and again until they get three hundred and sixty six megalithic yards, who are second of arc in the polar circumference. So, as I said, Camel, what made us do it? That we found on the moon? It's exactly one hundred, one hundred to a tiny exectitude. And of course there's lots sub strange things about the Moon. We know, for example, that it is exactly one four hundredth of the distance between us the Earth surface of the Earth and the Sun, and that it is four hundred times smaller. So because of that four hundred and four hundred we get this remarkable thing older than eclipse, which we take for granted because it happens, but it doesn't happen anywhere else that we've ever not even vaguely on any of the planet. And it's such a round number, four hundred, four hundred, And then you get the one hundred. Maybe they go on that's the second about And then you find all the numbers in the moon of the Earth. And then we found that one other place as well, that was connected out in the asteroid belt. And they are playing the same numbers, repeating them, repeating, repeating them because they want to communicate these numbers. And we believe we know why these numbers are important, But clearly these were there billions of years ago these relationships. So I said, we're talking about something weird. It's weird and extreme, but you can't escape it because stats is merciless, you know when you look at the that you can't escape. But the chances of these patterns emerging by accidents our zero, absolute zero.
Speaker 1: Talk real briefly, then we'll move on. What did Alexander tom I mean, he termed it the megalithic yard, But did he see it across different cultures, the Egyptians, the Sumerians?
Speaker 2: No, because he only I say only he surveyed so many sites, but across the British Isles, England, Scotland, Wales and parts of France like Brittainy, which was has very similar sorts of structures, and he analyzed those very carefully. But he didn't He wasn't trying to be an archaeologist story his story, and he wasn't trying to find anything other than proving that these measurements were used. Subsequently, Alan Butler and I have done exactly that, looked at what the Samarians were doing and the Egyptians were doing, and without shadow with doubt, they were using the same techniques and adopting them to their own requirements, and we're still use today, of course, the Sumerian timekeeping system, which is based on sixties and tens in the minutes and seconds and minutes in an hour, and seconds in a minute, et cetera. Sixty and the greasiness circles meant is three hundred and sixty, because the Sabarians changed the three sixty six to the three hundred and sixty because it was easier to manipulate. Once they'd invented mathematics. They knew it was wrong, but they had ways of correcting for that error. It was just easier to use in the first base. And it likewise the Egyptians, when you find that the Great Pyramid, for example, has has got so he's said to exhibit the existence of pie, Well it does, and the reason is that they use their trundle wheel with a circumference of one megalithic yard. He's still doing twenty along each side. And then they use the diameter to measure the height they call that royal cubit to measure the height, and you automatically get pie because you've used the circumference for one purpose and the diameter for the other. So of course it exhibits pie but they use the megal ethic yard, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: It seems like it's a real organic mathematical system that we're not using anymore.
Speaker 2: Well we are, are we?
Speaker 1: So is it? Is it geometry?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: No, Every units of the imperial system, the ones that are still us and the ones that have gone out of use, bushels and so forth, come from this, and so do the metric system. They're both descended from it, if you like, they're always connected.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it's like the foundation for what we're using today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean an Italian team of investigators at the University in Italy wrote, how is it? Why does a meet along pendulum beat at once a second work it out? Well, that's a really strange coincidence. On it's not a coincidence. That's what it comes from.
Speaker 1: They use pendulance, and so it's really a sacred science that we've we just accept now. It's been handed down from the Greeks.
Speaker 2: The Greeks were very good gatherers of knowledge, you know, like the Larbie Alexandria, which is basically a Greek structure Alexander it is helping Macedonian. They were great reinventors. They they cataloged things, and they searched, and they did a great job. But they didn't They weren't necessarily very original. They were bringing together ancient knowledge that they didn't fully understand. As I suspect the main with the people before then, God knows where they got it from. Right.
Speaker 1: So your hypothesis is that Earth and its companion, the Moon are engineered from an advanced race. What are the signs of advanced engineering. Let's start with the Moon.
Speaker 2: Well, it's hard to take you in isolation, but the Moon is the most unlikely object. As I say, it's in this strange position when viewed from the surface of the Earth a human perspective is four hundred and four hundred relationship. It's got an incredibly low mass. Some people say it's hollow, which isn't quite accurate. But it's center of gravity is not in the middle where you would expect. That's progonomical logic. It has these mas goons around the outside seven areas where there is concentrations of gravity, which causes habit for spacecraft when they get to the Moon. There is nothing natural about the Moon, and one week Alan Butler and I wrote who Built the Moon? We took apart the idea that it was created because we know it's largely built a material taken from the Earth plus other material, and there was a theory that MOUs size object it there had been this gigantic event throwing off all this material that's then coalesced into the Moon. But everyone sort of knew that didn't work for all sorts of reasons. It wouldn't spin, it wouldn't be where it is, It didn't work at all. So I suggested it had been hit many times in a constructed way to sort of hammer out the Earth and to deliberately manufacture the Moon. And since we wrote Who Built the Moon? An Israeli team have come forward and have demonstrated that exactly is the case. Yeah, and which is now accepted. You know, it's clean. There is nothing in this book that isn't. All the core material is fully accepted by various disciplines of science. They just don't put it together. You know, there's there's no one putting the pieces together. If this is true, this is true, this is true, You'll say it is, this has to be true.
Speaker 1: But let me just stab you for a minute, Chris, Because the What you're saying, though, is that this is a direct panspermia kind of event, where it's it's intelligently designed by some super race to Okay, talk about that for a minute. Yeah, you use pan spermia throughout the book.
Speaker 2: Francis Crick, the guy that was one of the discoverers of the double helix of DNA. Twenty years after doing that, he came up with the idea of directed pant spermia and then supporting about people out of count Sagan and various other's and increasingly it's more and more supportive because it's ultily impossible to any only scientist to say that it happened by accident, the idea that you know, lightning bolt struck the old primeval soup and life just came into existence. That is provably nonsense. So respectable scientists talk about pantspermia i e. Bacteria or some DNA life form coming from out of space, But directed pant supermia is suggested that it was targeted at us. Now, if you think about it, anyone thinks about it. Logically, if you were going to plant life on Earth, you wouldn't just scatter it any Olhow on a happy you know likely looking planet, you'd engineer it to be a an incubation unit. You'd make sure, like any decent farmer, you'd make sure the soul was right, it was right, the weeds weren't there, that the threats weren't there, all of that stuff, which is what they did, and they created. The Earth has got liquid water on it all the time these days. In the past it has been frozen, but that's one ten thousands of the range for temperatures throughout our Solar system. It's just the Goldenlock zone isn't in it. I mean, it is amazing. And if the Moon wasn't exactly where it was originally, which was much closer in, and if it hadn't moved out exactly as it is, we wouldn't be here to talk about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because of the gravitational polls and it kind of helps Earth support life, is what you suggest.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, the whole thing has been a precision job of from the first DNA, which hasn't evolved because all of the information was in the original DNA and it's been allowed to unpack it over three point seven billion years to us. But it could not have had by accident, as scientists say, you know, if every molecule, every particle in the universe, the entire universe, had one chance for every second it's been in existence turnity DNA, there still wouldn't be any DNA. The odds that beyond this can't be measured. It could not have happened by accident. It was done deliberately. And once you are brave enough, as Francis Crick and Carl Sagan and others have been brave enough to say, let's face it, and you get people overturning the whole life's work who are brave enough to say, I've got to say, you know, I'm in my eighties now, but everything I thought is wrong because there's no zero zero old chance of life starting on its own. It just isn't an option. So you can only get on with serious, the serious debates once you bite the bullet and say that paradigm is nonsense. Clear the decks. Let's talk about what's real instead of this sort of Basically, the old idea of lightning strikes with the primordial soupers is no better or worse than the book of Janeesips. What is it.
Speaker 1: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guest today, Christopher Knight, discussing his new book, They Built the Earth. Will be right back. My guest today is Christopher Knight. He's written a new book called They Built the Earth, and we're discussing the details of his theory on our ancient planet. I mean, the thing that I'm trying to understand, and you hint on it on the book, is what are what's the signatures of a technology involved in this? I mean, if we're talking about billions of years ago, this must be a culture that is we can't barely we could barely conceive of it being able to create a planet, being able to make it inhabitable for hominiss, for creatures to live. And I mean it's just mind blowing.
Speaker 2: Yes it is, But a lot of what we do today would have been mind blowing, you know, to people four hundred years ago, years ago, whatever. You know, we can do things that are just beyond all reason. So the fact it seems remarkable doesn't make any difference. It clearly it's like elegant Tom He's saying, I can't explain the megalathic yard, I'm just telling you it's there. Yeah, so we just need that sort of clarity. Think, let's not cloud the issue and saying we can't allow things unless we can explain them. Yeah, the fact is it was manufactured and it makes perfect sense. And I suspect personally that we're the only life in the entire universe. A lot of people don't want to believe that, and may be right that there's other aliens, but I don't think so personally from the evidence.
Speaker 1: You bring up NASA's Don mission and the Circes discovery and that discovery, but more of it's the actual investigation. Why is this important?
Speaker 2: Well, when we brought Allen and I had who Built the Moon, published twenty five years ago, we pointed out all these mathematical measurement based connections which were utterly impossible between the Earth and the Moon based on the Sun. That appeared to be a signpost, you know, there was I'm posting something because they kept with these same numbers, very detailed numbers. The three decimal places keep on reoccurring and reoccurring. And we published that and we think that's they've got to read that and got thinking about it, and they spotted something, and that's the Little Planet Series, which sits out there in the neck between Us and Mars. And it's so small, but it's just big enough to be a sphere, and its relationship to the Moon is exactly the same as the Moon's relationship to the Earth. The Moon is three point sixty six times smaller than the Earth Series is three point sixty six times smaller than the Moon. The Moon has got a mast it is one eighty first to that of the Earth series has a mast that is one eighty first to the Moon and eighty one. Is it interesting because it's three to the barer of four. They keep playing these number games and the chances of those two things happening are so unlikely. Because the Door mission was canceled. They were going to go to have a look at series and they canceled it. Then our book came out. Within two years they had it up running again, and we think we'd like to think that it was because of what we pointed out in that book. And certainly when they finished the project within days they announced that they were now changing their attack and looking for signposts for high technology that are not based, not a human based, not Earth based so there was a very distinct change once they're completed that mission.
Speaker 1: Did they actually use the language of looking for technology signatures? I think you call it techno signatures.
Speaker 2: Yes, techno signatures which go ahead, which which which which? By which they meant the signing the signs of sophisticated technology that have got nothing to do with humans, modern humans as we know it.
Speaker 1: And what signatures did they find? Did you? Did they ever report them? Of course that would be admitting the ultimate the fact that there are aliens, and that's been a challenge for NASA since to do they were started.
Speaker 2: For sure, but I don't think it's got much to do with aliens, but that that is what they declared their intent was. And as far as I'm aware, they haven't published any detailed findings on it, but they admitted that's what they were doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'm curious because over twenty probably closer to thirty years ago, Russian scientists made an astounding statement that the moon Phobus, which was circulating Mars, was artificial. And when they made that statement, most of the American scientific community shot it down on a number of levels. But the Russians actually sent Phobus satellite too different satellites to scan the surface of this moon, and there were a number of very very anomalous, strange features that made it seem like it could have been man made.
Speaker 2: Once you opened this Pandora's box and intellectually opened your mind that these things are muting possible. The only things that are impossible the old ideas like life spontaneously coming into existence. That is impossible. But it's not impossible that there are artificial structures. The Earth was remodeled and the Moon was made. Is beyond any argument that any serious scientist that wants to argue, they'll have to argue away lots of data. It's not a matter of who are you. I'm more important than you, My opinions more important in your opinion. It's nothing to do with that. It's like, just just crunch those numbers and tell me again. The numbers speak for themselves, you know, Alan and I don't have a job to do with represented them to the world, and we're saying to the world, now, get on the talk about.
Speaker 1: What's fascinating to me. And we've had a number of scientists and research investigators on Earth, the ancients to speak on this topic. But these hominiss, these different creatures. It seems like like there's been starting and stopping of various experiments here on Earth where there's these ape like creatures and then there's these uh you know, Neanderthal and beneficence and Homo sapiens and then Homo sapien sapiens. What's your what you're thinking on?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: The Earth has this huge petri dish. And who's the one who's setting these creatures up? I mean, is it direct prinspermia that is the founded foundation for this scientific test? Or is it more like aliens are placing these creatures to see if they'll live and last?
Speaker 2: No, I think there's a full awareness. Three was a full awareness three point seven billion years ago where it will bring us to and it is to today because these number of values that we see only apply right now in this current human period, so that the message is there for us. And DNA suddenly materialized with all this complex programming in it and through the three point seven billion years of its existance, so it suddenly arrives. It's complicated as spacecraft, you know. I mean the first year first bacteria was was no little simple thing. It was in massive, massively complex piece of engineering, and we're we're we humans are only here right the tail end, you know, just to paper across a mile, you know, in terms of what's happened. But the first bacteria was fired, if you like, by viruses, and viruses keep turning up and changing everything. They're like little reprogrammers. And you can see various key points through the billions of years and millions of years where there are big time changes and they've been increasing and increasing, Like how come people started building pyramids at the same time all around the world. Why how did language subtlelymitterialize so very recently, How did well, you go back a bit further, how did suddenly mammals appear from reptiles? Bang? Bang, You get these And it's all to do with viruses landing on the bacteria and reprogram them them. It's viruses are considered by mainstream science to be a living entity, and yet they're they're like a spacecraft. They're very complex. The land of the bacteria on that land on the legs, and they have got this central injector and they some of them inject their own DNA into the DNA of the bacteria to reprogram it. Because a piece of DNA is a program. It's a massively complex program. So I think I suspect we get these sudden changes happening because we're having the dial to fine tuned. Right. We call it the UCA unknown creative Agency. In the book, we said that this unknown creative agency decided to put life on Earth and put this preprogrammed DNA on Earth after they've carefully constructed the whole incubator to take it, and then at appropriate points they adjusted and adjusted, and they keep on adjusting. So that's fine tuning the machine as they go. It's it's not it wasn't the one out spare yet, spray and go.
Speaker 1: That's what's fantastic, Chris, is that they are continuing to pepper Earth with uh new alterations in DNA. UH I got uh with Ramsey to say that his belief is that these viruses are the basis for COVID and other diseases that we're dealing with because they're modified, they're modifiers, they're modifying who we are.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, is it.
Speaker 1: Your belief that these beans are still among us?
Speaker 2: Well? And in the book we we we lead to the end the discussion on the identity of this uncreative agency. You know, we can only think of three possibilities, but the evidence comes down massively in favor of one of them, because they know exactly what's going to happen next. And it's impossible to escape the conclusion that they appear to be humans from our own future. We're time traveling backwards to make sure that they get the future that they want.
Speaker 1: I've tried to wait a little bit longer to spill the bees on that, Chris.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 1: You're giving it up right now. And this is what's so, it's a profound implication. If it's true that it's we're looking at our future, if.
Speaker 2: If if we don't handle this properly, because they've given us all the information, maybe there won't be a few ship because it's it's it's arriving at the point at which we are brilliantly able to dispatch ourselves forever and then kill all life on Earth, whether it's creating cod type back viruses, or nuclear weapons, or over population or whatever else, global warming, climate change, whatever else. We need to do something now. And serious scientists, very serious scientists, have said for years that it could well be that there's a huge message it's been called exactly fedd Galaxica buried inside O our DNA, all DNA on Earth, because all life is one which if we only knew how to extract it, would would tell us exactly what we need to do next. Well, all these number patterns that they keep repeating, repeating, repeating, are giving us the values to put into the system, to break the code, if you like, and to open the message that's in DNA. So what Alan and I are trying to do with this book is nudge the powers that be in the scientific community to wake up and swell the coffee and realize that this is a really big chance to save us from our own stupidity, because if we don't, the people in the future know that they will probably not exist. It's like the plot from a movie, and a lot of people have a problem with that to time travel and going back to build the moon. So but no scientists has a problem with it. Any physicists will say, yeah, that's entirely possible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you mentioned now your book. A lot of the scientists, when they start looking at the numbers, they don't seem to have a great deal of problem with this.
Speaker 2: No, not at all. But it's counter counterintuitive. But then I say to people, you know, if you read about quantum mechanics, it's not a counterintuitive because you've got an object that has to spend round twice before it returns to the place where it once was, and you've got electrons that are communicating across the full width of the universe instantaneously. Well, you know, those things should not be possible. But people accept that quantum mechanics is there. So why do they have Why do some people have more difficulty believing in scientists when they say time travel is not an issue?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it's funny because it brings them bahole bunch of other topics like UFOs and UAPs. There's a there's a branch of viewrphology which believes that these individuals who are flying in these crafts are us, yes, and the future, and they're basically anthropologists studying our development.
Speaker 2: I think the first part of that is almost certainly true. The second part, that they're stabbing us as anthropologists, is a reasonable sort of explanation of why they might be doing it. I mean, I remember, you know, in the nineteen nineties talking to NASA people, and when I was in Seattle and other places, and they showed me that there was all sorts of footage which hadn't been shown where people in the Space Shuttle were routinely saying, yeah, they're here again, here they come. And they told me, they said, we don't think they're aliens. We strongly suspect that the formal lesser line internally was that they are some aspects of humans that are just somehow apart from us. Really and yeah, and I thought, whoa. That was too much information for me at the time, and I thought I can't handle that. But over the years it's suddenly made more sense that people who aren't going to travel X number of White years or hundreds of my years to have a look at us, but people tomorrow in the future, Yeah, why not.
Speaker 1: I'm going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guest today, Christopher Knight, presenting his new book They Built the Earth. We will rejoin you shortly. Christopher Knight's my guest today. He has written a new book called They Built the Earth, and we are discussing the details of this research and of the Megalithic Yard a tool that our ancestors used to build the pyramids and other megalithic structures. What are some of the signs that our DNA is being manipulated Chris? I mean you bring up the fact that it's a brilliant piece of biological engineering to start with. Uh, but it you know, it has its own and we don't really understand it's full function yet. We're we're we've we've broken down the genome of the DNA, we know all that kind of detail. Is it just that we had to keep looking at it and breaking it down further?
Speaker 2: Well, it's the DNA that's been broken down has been principle involved with the reproduction of the species, which is part of what's held in DNA. But the bigger part of it is what used to be called junk DNA, which has no apparent function. So they thought, well, it's just rubbish, you know, it's just they try to collected there, but it's it's not. An increasing number of scientists are saying, maybe that's really important bit. But the interesting thing is that it hasn't changed. That part what used to call the junk DNA has not been allowed to change from day one three point seven billion years ago. It's fixed. The other bit can have trial and error amendments as it goes along the Darwinian type evolution. But the really important but is fixed in time. It's as it was left there. So that arguably is the message part for us that we need to investigate. It's completely separate to the part that allows the species to reproduce itself. But the difficulty has been where do you start to understanding it? Well? The message has been put into astronomical events around us, the Earth itself, the Moon series, taken from the Sun, and again experts have said, if you want something to last, it has to be either very very very small like DNA, or very very very big, like a planet. Those things endure. Things in between get crushed and lost and changed, and mountains come and mountains go. You know what I mean. Species come, dinosaurs come, and then they go. But what hasn't changed is the relationship between these bodies and our solar system. These as far as we can send key bodies and our DNA, and there is some of that. DNA is still the original DNA is still in existence. In Western Australia, for example, there are small areas where the original DNA is there just in case we lose it. So there's a big, serious story here. It sounds like something from a movie. I mean Roland Emrick made his film Moonfall after reading Alan de Meier's last book Who Built the Moon, because it tickled his fancy and he spent ten Yeah, and he credited us with it. But his storyline was pretty pathetic compared to the real storyline. But it's moved on so much it sounds like an Arthur C. Clark sort of novel. But it's not because you break it down, each part is for real and testably checkably there, and there's a host of scientists defending each part of it. So there's no part of it that we have invented and saying, oh, we believe it's strict always saying is that all these scientists already in violent agreement. They're just not putting it together to come to the ultimate conclusion because the skinned of it. Have you have you seen the.
Speaker 1: Work of doctor Waynwright. He's a brit and he he took Wick Ramsey's idea a step further and was capturing minerals and deposits in our atmosphere and discovered that there were engineered molecules that actually were giving off bits and pieces of DNA and other viruses and things like that, and he was summarily shunned by the scientific community. And now he's kind of resurfaced a little bit because people are more accepting of his theories on panspermia.
Speaker 2: Well, it's like if anyone speaks about Atlantis, they are shunned as oh god crazy. And if anyone speaks about is there some technology in the pyramids of the Giza Plateau, they shunned. And maybe they're not right, but everything should be looked at in its own way and assessed. Then then they know, for example, that it takes just two hours for viruses, so because they're so high up in the hemisphere to go around the whole planet, so they can adjust everything virtually simultaneously. It is. It is astonishing, but people like that have got to be brave. We need more bravery. So many the problem is, you see the peer peer reviewed system for articles in academic journals. It's a great idea to keep out silly stuff, I suppose, but it does tend to serve the old ideas, however week they are, because you know, if there are the people doing the peer of you really believe A, B and C. They hate somebody coming along and says they so it doesn't get published. But slowly, slowly things move.
Speaker 1: He took a micron, a very powerful microscope, and actually found these artificial spores that are a certain part of a certain phase of their dissension from out of space into the Earth's atmosphere. They burst and give off their contents. There's the damn this thing. And child Wiwick Ramsey and him actually wrote a number of papers based on his research, and it's so mind blowing because it's artificial. You can see their little capsules.
Speaker 2: It's fish engineering, isn't it. It just reeks of engineering.
Speaker 1: It's total engineering. Yeah, So I don't know. I want you to explain a little bit the unknown creative agency, which is what you term for the brilliance of planet building as well as I would think the creation of Homo sapien sapien.
Speaker 2: Can you give me that question?
Speaker 1: So you're terming uca unknown creative agency as the force behind Earth creation, Yeah, but if you think it one step further, the brilliance of creating a creature is also part of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Sorry, right, The for mine money all life on Earth is one. Remembering that we got our DNA is sixty percent the same as a daffodil, you know, in all life on Earth is one. Fungus came first, then animals and plants, and there's this continuum, and we clearly are the homosapening champion. That is the pinnacle, because we are able to think and make tools and make judgments and achieve technology. But it's not even that's down to the virus that infected the bacteria billions of years ago and caused it to produce oxygen, and oxygen was poisonous to the very creatures that were producing it, and it killed them all eventually the old oxygen they produced. But if our atmosphere hadn't been oxygenated, we couldn't have had fire, which means we wouldn't have metrology, we wouldn't have glass, we wouldn't be able to keep warm, we wouldn't have been able to become the humans that we are today. So there's a real long line of happy events that lead to us. And I don't think we're different to personally. I don't think we're't necessarily different to anything else. We're just the thinking pinnacle. Of life on the planet.
Speaker 1: So let's take that one step a little further. Where are the signatures of an advanced human Earth human as the you know, no matter how many billions of years. I think it's kind of funny that even it's an amazing hypothesis, because you're saying, we survive for hundreds of millions of years and then at some point we create the ability to go back in time.
Speaker 2: But I think I think that point is probably about five to ten years away. How many years five to ten years away that we can actually go back, yes, because we will have the instructions into how to do it in the DNA. Once we apply these huge strings of numbers that materialize that we're being given, we'll be able to open that message and the message will say, here's what you do, guys.
Speaker 1: But you're actually saying that the DNA will be will be able to read the engineering engineering blueprints.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it will essentially give us the engineering blueprints of how to build drones to go back to build the moon, and it will tell us how to do everything, and we'll created the loop that completed the loop then, so we're not talking about humans from tens of thousands of years time we're talking about people that are our lives today, that we'll be able to do that if we investigate the DNA, the so called junk material using these number sequences. I mean, there's enough scientists, serious, every duty scientist out there saying, if only we could do that, well, you know, here's here's the number sequences. It's like being given the number sequences for opening Fort Knox. You know, if only we knew how to open these locks, will be rich. Well we do so.
Speaker 1: Do you think this is how it is? This reality, this dimension that we're in where we have the you know, life evolves to a point. Then when we get we begin looking back at what we did and adjusting it. Is it for is it to learn or is it to get better?
Speaker 2: It is the breakpoints. We're heading towards point zero, when we will have completed the first cycle, have taken three point seven billion years, and after that everything will be clear and we will have everything under control. Because it seems to me probable this is a philosophical thought more than most things. The book our hard science, but this is a bit of philosophy. I think it may be our role to stop the universe deteriorating because they say, ultimately the universe will be like a thing, even soup, just a tiny bit of absolute zero. It's got no future ultimately, you know, in the huge distance. But maybe as humans, our role is to turn the universe into something really thinking, thoughtful and big, the whole thing, and we will be in the driving seat once we could get to a point of maturity. And we need that big nudge because we'll be told if we open DNA and it says, stop that nonsense in Ukraine, stop you know whatever, stop doing this, start doing that. We will have instructures because they're coming from our own future, so they know what we've done, what we're currently doing, and they'll guide us through it and we'll be entering a whole new Golden age. All we've got to do apply these numbers to the DNA. It's not a big deal. It just takes a few scientists with them enough imagination and nowse to to do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the books called they built the Earth, then seeded life three point seven billion years ago. My guest today has been Chris Knight, Christopher Knight. As we conclude, Chris, do you have you followed the the the yugas the Indian system of time they have there's huge numbers, one hundreds of thousands of years, and you have to you have to think about these ancient cultures that developed the megalith Yard as understanding the intricacies of life a little bit better than we do now.
Speaker 2: I think there's been peaks in the past. I mean, I was speaking at a science conference over twenty five years ago now and over dinner talking to him, a professor from Stanford who's expert on them the way the brain works in terms of its quantum mechanic effects and all sorts of things, and he said, the more we learn, the more we realize what we thought was right is not right, and the more we realize that the ancient people of India had it right. So there have been insights in the past. I suspect there work. I don't know if there are ways that they were in touch with things. So it feels like there were connections in the past, and maybe instructions were given at different points in time. I don't I don't know, but it clearly has been huge nuggets of information, like the mego ethics system of measurement, the megathic yard. Yeah, that that's that's come from something super ancient that was established long ago.
Speaker 1: Would you say it's like prediluvian or I mean extremely old, that megalithic yard. It's not.
Speaker 2: It's not impossible at all, far from it. And again I was with a professor in Scotland for several days. He was head of geology at Cambridge University, and I was discussing within the the flood and that. I said, of course it can't happen. And he said why and he said, you're thinking the closed system it could have happened, And it apparently did happen, and he gave me all the references. So it appears there was a flood dating you know, eleven twelve thousand years ago. Well, very easily, very easily. They could have been a high technology before that. It's not beyond the bounds of probability. That's alone possibility. Wow, the world is not as simple as people, some people would like it to be.
Speaker 1: No, and our ancestors knew a lot more than we think we give it.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but again they built the earth just came out. I think it just came out in May, right, Yeah, So you can get it on Amazon and your website. Is they built the earth dot com? Correct?
Speaker 2: Yeah, with dashes between the words they built dash the doctor all right, they.
Speaker 1: Dash built dash they okay? Good? Where else can people learn about you? Are you on YouTube?
Speaker 2: No, although Alan and I are reviewing that, we possibly need to be, because we've just got to push we want. Our target is to get eighty one leading scientists behind this. Eighty one because that's the part of the number value, the three to the power of four that's built into the system. And if we can get even the small percentages of them on board, we can start to push this along. So not on YouTube at the minute, but we soon will be, hopefully so.
Speaker 1: Eighty one to contribute to a white paper or eighty one to not acknowledge that you have something.
Speaker 2: Eighty one to take the time to look. Oh. Just and if they want to come up and say, well we think that's all nonsense, yeah, fine, just explain why why? Because it's not our data, you know, we're just putting the data together from other squeaky clean sources.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fantastic, Chris, the real pleasure, much success on this book.
Speaker 2: It was good speaking with you, Okay, pleasure, thank you.
Speaker 1: I wanted to mention briefly that the artificial moons on Mars, Phobus one and Foremost two were of great interest to the Russians. The fact they and I mentioned this in the interview, that they actually built unique satellites to orbit and in one case land on Phobus I, and something strange happened. They lost the communications with that satellite, and the second satellite for too they put up also had some technical problems, and just before they lost contact with it, a photograph was taken of a circular or disc shaped craft reflecting a shadow on the body of the satellite. And no one's been able to explain what happened to these two satellites. But you need to look at both of those moons. Phobus one is the most strangest of both of those moons, and I don't say this casually. There's two monoliths. There's one massive stone monolith on Phobus one and on the Phobus Two's got some strangeness as well. If you do a close up inspection of Phobus one, you'll see that it looks like it's been sewn together with still rivets of some kinds. Very very very strange. No one talks about it, NASA doesn't talk about it, and then Russians stopped talking about it over twenty years ago. So artificial planets appear to be in our cosmos. Something to consider. Hey, if you're enjoying Earth Ancients, Destiny and Earth Ancient Special Special Edition the Archives, please please consider becoming a subscriber. For as little as five dollars a month. You can support the work we do here on these podcasts, and we do have substantial bills every month, and your subscription of five, ten, fifteen, even twenty dollars a month makes a huge, huge difference. To become a subscriber, go to patreon dot com forward slash Earth Ancients and register and subscribe. Very easy to do. The ticket every month out of your ATM or your credit card, and we have a number of really neat gifts for you. We have now about thirty five different ebooks. Some of them are by well known authors, some of them are by new authors, and that is your gift from us here at Earth Ancients Destiny and Earth Ancients Special Editions of the Archives. So again, to become a subscriber, go to Patreon. That's p A T R E O N dot com Forward slash Earth Ancients and subscribe. Hey, I want to mention we are going to be in Guatemala. We're we're doing our Sacred Temples of Guatemala December first of the twelfth. You can see that and other tours on Earth Ancients dot com, Forward slash Tours. We just release new data on our Sacred Egypt tour. What's going to be which is going to be April twenty eight through May second. This is a brand new tour, brand new itinerary. You old timers who have been with me in Egypt before might want to look at this because we're going to some new places. It's with our great friend Mohammed Ambraheem and his wife Nola Nohah. And I'm really looking forward to this tour. For the entire itinerary and all the other details go to Earthacients dot com, Forward slash Tours, look for the banner and everything there is laid out for you. All right, that's it for this program. I want to think my guest today, Christopher Knight, coming to us from London and the release of his new book They Built the Earth. As always, the team of Gail Tour, Mark Foster and everyone who makes this thing happen. I really appreciate your help. All right, take care of you well, and we will talk to you next time.