Speaker 1: Let me finish. This is the first time I committed a hate crime. Maybe they'll jerk my dick off or you know, like something like that. Yeah, probably we've disgusted. I'm associate Bath. You are rested my ship, any trash ship. You're worst friend. Do you want to know why you're all fucked up? Just look at the fucking problems you hang around with. You're listening to your worst friend with Shane and Matt. I'm Matt. I almost said I'm Shane, I'm Shane, and this is the podcast. Why don't you do it? You take the intro away?
Speaker 2: What's up? This is Matt and Shane. We're the second Matt and Shane incarnation. There was this one that came before us, Shane Gillis and Matt unknown cusk. Yeah, they they came and went. We had our reign. But actually I think we are about to be usurped. I don't know if you noticed this. There's a show on Netflix right now called Exploding Kittens, created by a Matt and Shane team. We got to watch our backs, We got to get a following before they take it anyway. Yeah, you can check us out on Patreon and Instagram and we got new shows every week. Patreons a dollar. It's extra show. We fucking say, really raunchy stuff. Everything else is free. You can get all our episodes. And we stuck each other off. Okay, so let's go a little off script.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, you tell me what.
Speaker 2: You did at this fucking funeral you were at. Matt sent me a picture over the weekend and he was literally at awake or the equivalent like it. I guess it was a memorial service. It fell.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what it was. It was a ritual, is what the reference would have been if I could have taken a more detailed picture. It was a Masonic temple we went to.
Speaker 2: So it was carried on haunted, hollowed ground.
Speaker 1: I don't think the Mason specifically went, well, this ground's haunted, let's build on it. All ground is probably haunted if you go that far.
Speaker 2: Enough for it have to be. I mean, something has to have died everywhere, and it's ability to assume just humans have ghosts.
Speaker 1: Where I am right now, there was this geographical location there was a Native American rape at one point possibly.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, on the East coast in Jersey Tri state area. Yeah, a lot of rapes.
Speaker 1: Sure, okay, but the spot I'm standing on right now, a person was penetrated against their will. Yeah, likely at some point in history. Maybe not Native American. That's putting a lot on them.
Speaker 2: I mean as a culturelie squirming around the floor in concentric rings, like because the victim is like, no, my butt, like trying to pull away, and the guys like ramming it in and they're on their side. You know, when you do it on the side because you're lazy, it's not, it's not.
Speaker 1: It's maybe for guys that dicks like you. Sure, some of us bloody, we can some no bloody, bloody, No dicks like you. It dick's bloody, Okay. The side position is for an above average gentleman size wise, length wise.
Speaker 2: I'll not say it works this doggy style.
Speaker 1: It works if you're average like some of us, but it's better if you're above average. And if you have like a seventeen inch dick, it's really cool.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, then you do it from the next room.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh so, uh oh, Masonic temple. That's right. I forgot we were there, uh we I just probably in March of this year. I may have been up very late, perhaps having a drink or two, perhaps something else, who knows, And fucking Instagram ads got me. I was flipping through and I see Candlelight Concert and I'm like, you know, I'm looking for tits and on stuff. It wasn't it was.
Speaker 2: It was not who's doing the Candlelight concert? Is it Mariah Carey?
Speaker 1: It wasn't Mariah Carey. So it was a string quartet from New York.
Speaker 2: Okay, playing the classics like some Stravinsky or some Handel.
Speaker 1: Well, it's funny, you're trying to make a joke here. But they did have Vovaldi that I could have chosen to go see playing the classics from Vivaldi, like that song over there, and another tune by Vivaldi or whatever they're fucking called. Yeah, I think he did the Thong song at one point a cover at least.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he did the well the song that was sampled for the Thong song at least yeah.
Speaker 1: So there were three choices for this fucking thing. I could have gone Vivaldi snores Fest, like, you know, I'm not gonna go listen to that. I could have done Taylor Swift, who there's singles I'm not a big enough fan to go do that. I'm just not The singles are good, don't get me wrong. I'm not some fucking swifty, but I'm also not against her.
Speaker 2: If they're not, fine, play the vocal tracks over top, like, what's the fucking point? You know?
Speaker 1: So I have a question about that. And I'll try and not make this too music heavy because I wont understand it, and uh, I assume most of our audience listens to country. But the third choice was Coldplay, and I was like, all right, Coldplay's okay. Like the singles, I like how the idea of Coldplay translates to a string quartet.
Speaker 2: I guess so more and more so than Taylor Swift, but not as much as Vivaldi. I think you missed that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's possible, though I don't even know what the fuck Vivaldi played.
Speaker 2: Old shit?
Speaker 1: Oh, old shit? What insurance?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I believe you suppose. I think Vivaldi did the right of spring. Check on that or no, the right of spring? I think with Stravinsky.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not your slave, sorry, Jamie, pull that up? Am I sharing my screen?
Speaker 2: Four seasons? That's right? Okay?
Speaker 1: Forty two minutes? Yeah, yeah, sweet but how about you fucking eat my sweet balls. I'm not interested in that. That's too long for a song, sorry, bangers should be like two and a half minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree. I don't like overly long songs, but I hate a song that ends too early, Like if it doesn't have that last repetition of the chorus, I fucking get so mad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know what, a lot of rap shit doesn't have a good third verse before and no longer second verses are really that good. I've been listening to a lot of fifty cent lately because of the fucking that Trump video of him playing with many men in the background. I was like, go back and listen to a little fifty cent first versus killer second verses like oh, you're almost like illiterate, and the songs where it goes to a third verse, it's like, this is an English this is dumb. This is like dumb people talk.
Speaker 2: Uh you check out the third verse from my homemade brother Lynch hung on all of his songs. Yeah, he's got a lot of verses and they get progressively more and more depraved. So like on verse one, he'll be like raping and killing your bitch, and on a verse two, he's gonna rape and kill your kids, and then on verse three he's gonna eat them and feed their dicks to his kids. Uh. This is a real song, by the way, called baby Killer.
Speaker 1: Okay? Is this a rap song?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, by my my my homie brother Lynch hung.
Speaker 1: Stop calling them my homie brother Lynch hunk.
Speaker 2: Well, I can't say the other word. I want to refer to him. Ass.
Speaker 1: Oh, I understand, I understand, my boy. You gotta you gotta ask some questions. I gotta call for real quick.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, So what songs did the string Quartet play? How did you even tell the songs apart? Honestly? Day have you ever watched that show on Netflix? I forget what the fuck.
Speaker 1: It's called The Florid's Lava.
Speaker 2: Is that a real show? Yeah? You know that show. I haven't seen that.
Speaker 1: It's like a it's like an adult obstacle course, like like a double dare or whatever. You really have never seen. There's like five seasons of it on there.
Speaker 2: No, I haven't seen it.
Speaker 1: It's perfect, Like, holy shit, it's the middle of the day and I've been drinking. Oh, let's put this on that type of thing.
Speaker 2: That's probably why I avoided it. Then I don't want to have any relapse. What was I gonna say though, Uh something about oh, what's that show on Netflix where it's like Victorian England and they have black people? And yes, yes, my wife watches that. She fucking loves that show.
Speaker 1: Does she watch The Crown?
Speaker 2: I don't think so that sounds okay boring?
Speaker 1: No, Bridgerton has no offense to your wife, for like, uh like people with no class. Yeah, and The Crown is the story of Queen Elizabeth and like you know who cares?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get you, I got you, I know what. You're all right anyway, So.
Speaker 1: What about Bridgerton.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're always playing songs with like an old string quartet vibe, like so they'll.
Speaker 1: Say like modern songs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's the thing, Like I never watched the show, but I always hear it from the next room because the music will come in and it's it's not like so, for instance, we were watching a cartoon last night, yeah, that Exploding Kitten show, and there was a string quartet playing all Star by smash Mouth, and it was instantly recognizable, like, oh the smash Mouth And then they played walking on the Sun in the next scene, where like instantly it's like you could pick it out. But on Bridgerton they do something with the arrangements where they almost disguise what it is so that it's like it's it's a It works wonderfully. You can tell that this is a formula that they figured out, they picked up on. But it works really good to get you locked into a scene because you hear the song and it's so fucking familiar, but it's just not clicking. And then when the scene climaxes, inevitably it will go to the most recognizable part of the song and it will the volume will come up in full force, and someone might even say a line that is a line from a song to make it stick even better, and you're like, oh bad Romance by Lady Gaga. There it is, oh man. The only reason to watch that show is to play guessing games about what songs you're hearing. It's was it like that or could you tell right away? Like, oh, I know this song it's the vita of a Vich.
Speaker 1: You could you could vitave Vich? What does that meant? So by them is that latin I took four years of Latin.
Speaker 2: I thought it was Italian.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, let's see. Let's look of Italian to English. Vita V v I.
Speaker 2: Or v Yeah, that's right. Yeah, that's the name to the song vice B I.
Speaker 1: C I the I C I okay, uh.
Speaker 2: Viv there we go? Yeah, that makes it. That's what I thought.
Speaker 1: The name of that song was Vida I saw vic.
Speaker 2: Ah, yeah, I get it now that that VI.
Speaker 1: Where the fuck is vic? Heals me? Fucking money?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, mister linguist, what what's the name of the Coldplay song with the v's and the va cheese?
Speaker 1: Viva Levita?
Speaker 2: There you go see Levita loca?
Speaker 1: See, you could have done it? Funny? Ready, watch let me do that. What's something of the song? New answer? Now you be me? Watch what packet.
Speaker 2: Living? Levita loca?
Speaker 1: You paget?
Speaker 2: That's how okay, that's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how you could have got me. Yeah it's funny. Uh no, so yes, all of the songs were recognizable.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 1: Twelve maybe ten. I'll bring up the set list for you. I know you're desperate to know.
Speaker 2: Well, I know it's like it's such a weird fans out.
Speaker 1: There obviously desperate to know what was on the fucking Coldplay candle light.
Speaker 2: That's the thing. Yeah, it's like such a weird thing to buy tickets to unless you threw in that thing that you're drunk, because that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, eleven. You know what was even more ridiculous, huh the fact that I paid twice as much for these tickets as I did Rob Zombie and Manson as I did Blink one eighty two and some opening band and Ozzy Osbourne.
Speaker 2: Wow, it's combined.
Speaker 1: No, not combined, no, no, no. All those tickets were about like thirty bucks on bottom and these are sixty five. Yeah. I woke up the next day like you spent one hundred and thirty dollars on this bullshit?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a bad buye. You could have seen Coldplay for the same price. I probably could have seen it for half.
Speaker 1: The worst part is I bought Zone A tickets and they were enforced by some old man with a flashlight who would just go in the front row, go sitting in the front row. Then the only seat in the front row left, there were two of them left, and they were behind a fucking poll. So I go, We're just gonna sit where I want to sit and if that old man tries to tell me it is not like I'm gonna say, what are we doing here? What the fuck are we doing? I have fancy guy tickets. I'm a local celebrity.
Speaker 2: Okay, I bought these on my credit card.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna put my name down on the fucking Our high school's website is notable alumni on Wikipedia. You ever see that?
Speaker 2: No one, No, I didn't, but no one's gonna know who you are. Okay, did your girlfriend have a good time? Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she loved it, She really did so well. We went New Hope earlier in the day.
Speaker 2: We got some lunch, so you buttered it up.
Speaker 1: I didn't butter it. The whole thing was a nice thing.
Speaker 2: The whole thing was a nice thing until you took her to the string Ortet.
Speaker 1: You mean lunch.
Speaker 2: I guess we would. They served lunch at this You didn't tell me that could have been.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, they not only did they not serve lunch that he didn't have anything you could even purchase, No fun junior mints, no fucking pop quarter, nothing, nothing, nothing.
Speaker 2: Holy shit. They went and really wanted you to focus. It was like a meditative thing. They was like, it really wasn't a sonic ritual.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 2: They wanted you to like be in there, sweating, focused on nothing but the Coldplay covers on cello and violin.
Speaker 1: It was crazy. It was It was fun. No, I it was a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: Did people clap after each song.
Speaker 1: Not after each song, after every two, because what they would do is say they were gonna play to play one transition into the next. Then the next person would take the mic and they would talk about themselves and I would I kept hitting Gen like in the side, and I.
Speaker 2: Kept going, no, yeah.
Speaker 1: My name's John, I'm the lead violinist. I am a meth user and addiction is something that will be with me for my life.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: So I kept hitting Jen in the shoulder and I kept leaning over and going, oh, yeah, that's great, buddy, play the next fucking song, huh. And she kept just looking at me like you're being rude.
Speaker 2: Give a shit.
Speaker 1: I don't care. I don't care. I just want to be funny. Yeah, I know, and see cold Play, candlelight vigils.
Speaker 2: You just have everything at the expense of funny. I get you.
Speaker 1: It was a it was a it was a visual for Donald Trump is what this was. And they played all cold Play music. It was very nice for the top portion of his ear. No, it's nothing. Who gives a shit, I don't care. It was you know, it was fine. It was fucking too expensive, sixteen minutes long, no break in the middle or nothing. That's fine.
Speaker 2: I can do an hour, yeah, but then fuck, I mean yeah, let's go off more off script. You did an hour. I did fucking eight yesterday. Motherfucker. Look at my hand.
Speaker 1: Oh that looks interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of stencils still, Like all that blue and purple is not tattoo ink. That's just the stencil that hasn't been washed off. And then my whole arm is covered up, so you'll have to wait to see anything. Oh yeah, you kind of see some hexagons in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah I could see. So what it looks like on Shane's hand is Shane actually signed up for the military young, but he's always wanted to steal valor. So what it looks like on his hand is, uh, I assume is that some sort of big, giant, fat samoan pattern or whatever.
Speaker 2: No, this is it's just two hexagons folded on top of each other to make like a star pattern. But when the shading is done and it adds depth, it's gonna look like kind of like a portal, like you're like sinking into it, and then the rest of the sleeve will kind of sprout out of there.
Speaker 1: Man, could you imagine if you didn't have deonta how much acid you could do?
Speaker 2: Oh? Dude, yeah, I imagine? How imagine how many.
Speaker 1: People are big? Your tattoos are big acid guy vibes?
Speaker 2: That's so sure are Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Imagine how many people I would know who could get me acid if I didn't have a kid. Okay, yeah, my life would be perfect.
Speaker 1: What is the most hack girl tattoo right now? I think I can answer it, But you tell me.
Speaker 2: Fuck a girl tattoo. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Girl tattoo only I've seen this one flood it.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you. The most hacked guy tattoo right now? Is anything Viking?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Ten years ago, fifteen years ago was definitely Pirates. I remember when I was in the Marine Corps. There was so much Pirate flash art. There were so many marines getting pirate sleeves, Pirate matching tattoos with the girl friends. Horror movie characters were also really big fifteen years ago, Frankenstein, Dracula. Oh but Michael Myers. Both of these are really popular fifteen years ago. But yeah, now I'm seeing a lot more Japanese, which maybe I had a hand in starting because my shit on my other arm is Japanese, but I had it first. And I'm seeing a lot of Viking so like the those like Viking patterns where it's it's kind of geometric but it almost looks like armor or something like that, or the vegg severe design, like.
Speaker 1: A chainmail ish looking design.
Speaker 2: Shit like that. Yeah, the stuff with like where it's like it'll be a Viking warrior holding an axe. Shit like that is getting really popular. But yeah, that says the thing like tattoo shit is. It comes in waves, you know. But I fully acknowledged that there is a chick tattoo that is in vogue at the moment. I just don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: I could the one I would guess, and I might be five years later on this, so I don't fucking know. The chemical compound axytocin is the big one I've seen.
Speaker 2: I've seen just chemical symbols in general. I saw someone where they had the thing for caffeine.
Speaker 1: Sure, chicks, I think the one they're getting are oxytocin, and that's like the love thing. It like makes you feel like you're in love with someone. Yeah, fucking cunt anyway. Oh sorry, I was thinking of the person who told me about that back in high school. Uh fucking cunt. Who was anyway? My grandmother? Oh okay, yeah, uh.
Speaker 2: One, I never met your boys out Huh who's my boy Biden? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Remember when you were standing on the corner of the big signs screaming at people. Fair, I fuck it, said myself on fire.
Speaker 2: I do remember that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, You'll always Shane always for those people who don't know, always a huge Biden supporter. If you not go back to our Patreon and listen patroon dot com slash worst Friend cast gotta plug at the correct little way Shane did his thing before. I liked it. It was good. It was good. Now you've always been neutral on Biden in general, right, I.
Speaker 2: Mean I think that over the last couple of years, a couple months especially, I've gotten more not anti Biden, but just more on the side of acknowledging, like, look, he is fully unqualified in his current state. Sure, but I still think I still think that unqualified Biden has been managing for the last four years perfectly. Well, I still think it would have been better. Besides the point, I just saw a video of Roger Waters today, who's eighty, So he's what a year younger than Biden or a year.
Speaker 1: Older, Yeah, somewhere around there.
Speaker 2: You're older. And he is sharp as a goddamn tack. He is just I mean, you know, he might not be right about what he's saying, but.
Speaker 1: He is anti Semitism keeps you sharp. Yeah, yeah, right, news he got to stay on top of the Jews.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he can. He can respond very quickly, he can reason very quickly. He can think on his feet, on his toes. It's obvious when you compare somebody like Roger Waters, who I don't really like all that much as a person, to Joe Biden, that Joe Biden's missing, He's got some cognitive decline rights. It's very very obvious.
Speaker 1: Well, you recorded this video for me earlier. I'm just kidding. It's a big fat loser. Uh. And he is a little bit unhappy about Biden dropping out, and he wanted to comment on it.
Speaker 2: For everything. Oh boy, I can't wait to hear what he's got to say, what he has.
Speaker 1: You know, we may have gendered him though.
Speaker 2: Oh that's our you know. I've been watching.
Speaker 1: It's all right, I don't care about that.
Speaker 2: I've been watching Camp Paul Celebrity Drag Race, where though they take a celebrity and put them in drag, it's like a mini thing. They only did four episodes of it. It's not good. It's not as good as the regular show, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Wait, can I ask you something? I have all the people they've put in drag been black men. No, okay, because I was gonna say. You ever hear that old thing about film, It's like before they make you a successful black actor, they put you in drag.
Speaker 2: No, I haven't heard that, but that's funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, putting in dresses yep, yep, Martin Lawrence, Big Mama's House and all that.
Speaker 2: Eddie Murphy, Yeah yeah, sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Anyway, you were watching Celebrity Drag.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and it was just like they purposely picked several different celebrities who are like queer or whatever the different words are that because they have a lot of different identities. Now, these guys, and so there was one ye that I was just like, I was really trying to be open minded and progressive about but it was just really hard for me. They had two guys who were very guy looking, right, and then they had one guy with a pussy, And it was very difficult for me to accept every single time they said he or his because I knew that he had a pussy and not a dick, and I like, I know that that's wrong with me expect women to have pussies and not dicks. But I'm being honest about it because that's how I felt in the moment, and I was just like, it just made it hard for me to follow the episode's plot. That's all.
Speaker 1: You can't be mad at you because it was just in the moment. But here's the thing. You wouldn't be disrespectful to that person. You would use their pronouns in front of them and everything.
Speaker 2: Now my best Yes, sure, I think that's kind of the point I'm making is I would probably slip up a few times in person, and you know what, definitely had a pussy. He definitely had a pussy.
Speaker 1: Sure, if you were making an effort, though, it doesn't matter whether or not they have a pussy. You're making the effort, okay, and in your head you can still be like, and I think everyone should go by this. You're allowed to still think that's weird. That's a man, but it's got a pussy. But maybe don't, you know, beat them for it or drag them behind your car or shout things like you're an abomination. Don't do that kind of stuff. That's when you get bad.
Speaker 2: Oh how did I know that she had a pussy? You're you're asking listener. Oh, because she had big fat tits as well.
Speaker 1: That doesn't mean anything.
Speaker 2: Oh, no, girl tits, not guy tits.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that thing from a Canada had those big fat girl tits, remember the teacher.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, but those were fucking silly tits. These were real, like disgusting fat girl tits. Uh.
Speaker 1: I understand, Well, this gentleman here also has disgusting fat eye tis. So I'd like to play this for you. This is the reaction to Joe Biden stepping out that people across the country are feeling in the moment, this is bad.
Speaker 2: You make the car roll over.
Speaker 1: I think the camera winsers, but I absolutely felt that the first soulet.
Speaker 2: It looked like this guy was rocking his chair, so she flipped his car into a gully.
Speaker 1: He was doing ninety down the freeway and then he just went like this. He turned his wheel because Joe Biden dropped out. Hold on, all right, see the no this dipshit dropped his camera and didn't want to do take two like rock concert.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what Joe wants. Joe wants you to beat yourself up. He hits yourself harder.
Speaker 1: Joe would totally think this was normal.
Speaker 2: Look like, this dude looks like Sammy Hagar right now.
Speaker 1: Hey, but like Sammy Hagar at least has like defined features. This guy just came out of the basement for the first time. This is a mole person.
Speaker 2: This is Sammy Hagar coming out of his tequila cellar for the first time.
Speaker 1: Well, actually, when I go back and forth, he does look like he's rocking out right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look at this. This is an unreleased video from like nineteen ninety eight. In my car Okay, oh, that'll get him back. Does this guy have an extra finger?
Speaker 1: No? No, just no, just four fat little nubby.
Speaker 2: Ones, yeah, ugly ones.
Speaker 1: Now here's my question. Does this man have a pussy or no. I can't tell.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say by the the facial structure. If he does have a pussy, it's artificial or self made.
Speaker 1: Okay, gen Z, we need to pad.
Speaker 2: Together, waited to spell all day opinions everyone has about you that'll make us think well of your generation.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sorry. We thought you guys were pussy. I'm mistaken.
Speaker 2: We thought you couldn't handle bad news. He's worst president. Why aren't any tears coming out of your eyes?
Speaker 4: Probably?
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure that was abrupt.
Speaker 1: Puppy dog City is his user name.
Speaker 2: I mean, puppy dog Shitty is more like it.
Speaker 1: Pretty good, man, Let's see this. Let's say if I make this, I get the back of the what atoor fucker in the end?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 1: Cool? Anyway, that was what first popped up when I went to Wow, I don't care.
Speaker 2: If he's getting anal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that guy's just a pussy. That's a real shame that he's so mentally broken. But there's a lot of people like that nowadays, I think, and uh, it's only gonna get worse for a little while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it'll be like that forever. Man, if you think about it, There used to be people who would like stand out on street corners and they would uh, they would yell like, oh, bring me your dad, and then they would take the dead and they would bring him home and fuck him.
Speaker 1: I don't think that. I don't think your order of operations is correct.
Speaker 2: There I heard about it.
Speaker 1: They would they would they would not do that. Wait to do that.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute. This kid's upset that Biden dropped out. Is he equally as upset about Kamala being the choice? You'd think that it would be like.
Speaker 1: Finally, finally he's a hard racist.
Speaker 2: I got.
Speaker 1: He's this dopey looking, fucking nineteen year old kid, and he really goes back to Biden's early nineties super predator stuff, right, yeah, uh.
Speaker 2: He likes that stuff about buses. Kamala was saying in the debate, what is this again about busses? You made her ride a separate one.
Speaker 1: So this old clip emerged of Kamala Harris. Of all the commentators, judge Joe Brown remember him?
Speaker 2: Okay, I do remember him. I used to watch this show all the time.
Speaker 1: Was Judy your favorite daytime?
Speaker 2: Though? No, my favorite was actually Joe Brown? And I did like, uh, what's his face? Matthis? No mills Lane I liked.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right, mills Lane was cool. Now wait, I got a ridiculous question. Mills Lane was a referee, right, Yes, he was what he started as. He wasn't like a law guy who then they painted as a ref like he's the judge of something deathmatch. Yeah, that's what I thought.
Speaker 2: He thought he was at the Holy Field Tyson Fight.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep, yep, yep. I knew he was at Big Ones I had. I had seen him in pictures.
Speaker 2: He was a marine too, was he five?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But so was David Goggins. No, he wasn't. Think he was a seal. Is that that guy that runs the Black Guy? Yeah? Yeah, I think he was a seal probably.
Speaker 2: That's pretty tough stuff.
Speaker 1: Sure, shitting on you posts in the Marines. I pulled into home Depot yesterday and there's the they have a purple heart parking spot, and I go to Jen. I go, I'm going to park there. She goes, you can't do that. I said, my tax dollars have played paid for plenty of purple hearts, okay, And then I didn't park there.
Speaker 2: They didn't park like eleven dollars the PX.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can I get one?
Speaker 2: If you go on base and buy one.
Speaker 1: I'd like one of those police They don't require you handing over like documentation or showing where the shredder will ripped through your face.
Speaker 2: Or there's certain awards you can only get awarded to you, so like a Medal of honor. You can't go and buy a medal of honor, and probably not a Navy Cross or something like that, but all the other awards like Distinguished Service Medals and Navy Marine Corps Accommodation Medals or commendation medals, you can just go buy all of them at the PX. And it's a crime to wear ribbons or metals you didn't earn. So if you buy them and you didn't earn them, that's fine, you can have them. But if you wear them and you get caught, yeah, you're gonna get in a lot of trouble.
Speaker 1: Do you think guys ever buy it?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: I don't think you would get through your time there to go home and lie about your accomplishments, would you, like, I don't, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know people do some people? You think?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you ever see anyone loading up in a place like before they left.
Speaker 2: I mean I saw, I mean I bought a drill instructor ribbon and I used to keep it inside my hat as it was kind of a joke but also kind of like I did kind of want to be a drill instructor, so like I would get in, we would have inspection and stuff, and my platoon sergeant he was a former drill instructor, and he would always chuckle when he would inspect my my hat. We call it a cover. He'd always chuckle and be like, oh, what do you have that for? You're gonna be a drug instructor? And I would be like, fuck yeah, gunnery sergeant, you know, and he would joke it back and forth. But it wasn't a problem that I had it. It would have been a problem if I had put it on my uniform and motherfuckers do that. I saw this guy, Kimberly, I forget his first name, but yeah girl name, yeah girl, last name so extra girl, butthole. But he literally called his mom before we deployed to Iraq, and he had been in the Marines less time than me, so he didn't deploy or anything. He called his mom before we left and he was like, Mom, I know you think this is my first time going over there, but I've already been there once and I've killed people. And he was just like making shit up, telling his mom like all this, all this crazy shit when he was drunk. You know, he was like a compulsive liar. And yeah, I think a lot of people do that, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Judge Joe Brown talking about Kamala Harris. Prior to I think prior to twenty twenty for sure, and it was through Zoom, so it was probably during COVID or something, I don't know. Long before she met Doug m Hoff, she dated some prominent men, including in two thousand and one, former talk show host Montel Williams. Back then he was the famous.
Speaker 2: One and had to introduce her to the paparazzi.
Speaker 4: A corrupt witch. She's been corrupt the whole life, and she fucked her way to the top. They used to detail this witch in the La Times with those sexual escapades. Shes fucked him there, everybody tried to get up. She used to be a fraid o, which she was at Howard and.
Speaker 1: She ain't blacks, right, Judge Judge Joe Brown, throwing this commentary out there.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you're gonna trust anybody on if she's black, I would trust the black judge. He's probably got the best decision making skills in such a matter.
Speaker 1: So how do you feel about it?
Speaker 2: All?
Speaker 1: I think you said it before what you said about behind, but like, no, just the election coming up, it's weird. It's a weird, weird thing. Literally, in twenty sixteen we went, I don't know how it could get fucking weirder. Then a pandemic hit and got weirder. Then the president stepping down from running but not stepping down from running the country, which I think is a little bit odd.
Speaker 2: That's happened once before, Right, I'm Jimmy Carter or no, no, he rank in a rank Lyndon Johnson. Lyndon Johnson didn't run again?
Speaker 1: Right in sixty Yes, yes, but it wasn't.
Speaker 2: Hell's axleted four or five?
Speaker 1: We ever went, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sixty six, it would have been a sixty six election year, right.
Speaker 1: No, wasn't it? No, nineteen six, isn't it sixty to sixty four? Sixty four to sixty case?
Speaker 2: It would have been sixty four, Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sixty four. I don't know the history on that is that when Mondale took over something.
Speaker 2: Or I'm really not sure. I just know that people weren't happy with the Vietnam War, so he was talked out of running again by his party.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, yeah, but that's not that's not illness, No, it's.
Speaker 2: It's a little different. But still it's not like it's never happened before. But yeah, it's not normal. It's not normal, especially after all this other abnormal ass shit Like you said, we had a let's just go back to two thousand and one. We had a terrorist attack, then we had a black guy run our country. Then we had a megamaniacal TV star, then we had a pandemic, then somebody tried to kill the TV star after he had a failed insurrection coup, and now the guy who was opposing the failed TV star former president has dropped out, leaving the failed former TV star poised to regain absolute control because there's no way we're gonna elect that black lady who fucked her way to the top.
Speaker 1: So that's what they're talking about. They're wondering if they're going to do an open convention or whatever and possibly nominate someone else. I think the grossest part is people are saying, like, yeah, but if we don't nominate Kamala, we can't tap into that ninety three There's ninety three million dollars that apparently only a campaign with Biden or Kamala can use. I'm sure they'll figure out some way of getting that released. But at the same time.
Speaker 2: I pick another old white guy for president and Kamala's VP.
Speaker 1: You want to hear a crazy fucking number that I just heard. I just heard. So we're talking about ninety three million, and they may pick a lesser candidate in Kamala Harris for someone like a Gavin Newsom who could actually win. Say, I don't I don't know if he could. I'm just saying they're not even considering other people. They want to use her just for ninety three million dollars. I heard Ron DeSantis in Iowa for the Iowa Caucus spent one hundred and sixty million dollars and he got twenty four thousand votes.
Speaker 2: That's it's like a waste. Yeah, it seems like yeah, oh man, I think about all all that, all that all the time. Like I know, like a lot of that money, the numbers is, it's not real In the sense that I mean, it is real money, somebody's doing work, somebody's getting paid, but so much of that money is just like it's just people's piss and shit. You know, it's like, oh, here you go, I'm here, here, here, have my leftover snot watts. You know. It's just it's wild that, I mean Biden and Trump, especially Biden and Kamala Harris got ninety three million. It's amazing that there's so many people who have so much money to just throw at something that is destined to fail, you know, Like for from the outside, it's just like, what could we do with that money if it wasn't just getting pissed and shipped away?
Speaker 1: But that is that is going into the economy.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 1: You have to remember that it's not we're not burning the money. It's going into the TV stations.
Speaker 2: It's not going to put food on people's plates. Really, it's going to pay people's bills. Sure, but it's not growing corn, you know what I'm saying. There's there's like a tangible thing that's missing from that money because of the work that's being done. It's not to say the work's not valid, right, It's just that there's no real anything being put into the world other than the money. Like that's all that's happening is money is changing.
Speaker 1: Circulating, money circulating, which which you do have to have in that economy. But I understand what we're not. We're not producing anything.
Speaker 2: Not even change or or benefit. You know.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, Let's go back to when Tucker Carlson interviewed Trump where I thought his hair looked especially gray.
Speaker 2: I think it looks white.
Speaker 1: That's what I mean. Yeah, like sorry colorless. Andrew explained that I apologize. Blandro explained that to me one time. I didn't realize this. Darker haired guys go gray, fucking blonde guys go white. Yeah, oh that white is a bad look, man.
Speaker 2: I like it. I don't.
Speaker 1: I think it looks like you're a fucking space man.
Speaker 2: See, I'm planning to go gray. And that's why I'm growing my hair now. It's because I've already got like gray sideburned hair, like gray roots like in the front here where my hairline is, and I'm planning to beat like salt and peppery gray while my hair is in like a transitional phase and by the time it's like fully long, I'm hoping to have like a nice white gandal style Maine, you know. And I don't even like the Lord of the Rings. I don't even like that nerd ship. I just know it's nerd ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it is nerd ship. You're right on that though. That ships for fucking nerds.
Speaker 2: It is. Yeah, it's a cool look though, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you look like a Jedi. That ship's cool.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: That's you're gonna be a little Jedi and a little fucking what do they call him in the first one, You're a little You're a little patawan. No, I'm a wizard. Shane's new children's book coming out, The Saddest Wizard.
Speaker 2: I'm a wizard. No you're not.
Speaker 4: No, you're not.
Speaker 1: You're a boy. And then you find out he's been saying wizard in the book. But it's really woman. Whole thing's about transitioning and the book is called Dude with a pussy.
Speaker 2: Oh man, that's like that movie I saw. I saw the TV Glow the whole.
Speaker 1: Man watch it? Yeah they watch it? Yeah? Is it good?
Speaker 2: It's good? But okay, so it's one of those movies where you're like, I think I get it, and then okay, and then and then you read okay, so here's how it happened. Visually. Yeah, it was stunning. At the end, I was like, so what happened exactly? And then I looked up the plot and the plot synopsis matched what I saw. It was like, huh, that doesn't really make sense. But then you read in the description or the production notes whatever that the whole movie is an allegory for being trans. And then instantly it all makes perfect sense, and you're like, wow, that's actually a really good They did a great job if you think about it, If you that actually makes a lot of sense. But then you're you're left with this feeling of like, but why did it have to be another thing about being trance?
Speaker 1: Do you think it would have just been cool if it was just that just what it is, without like the.
Speaker 2: The context really didn't Okay, bring it all home. It was like, wow, it makes total sense now, but like, I'm sorry, but you're kind of late to the party to be doing a movie about being trans. They've been doing five years, you.
Speaker 1: Know, edgy, Yeah, the fucking drag queens have stopped showing up to the library. They didn't even give a shit anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they already got all your kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got them all already.
Speaker 2: Uh, they've got a surplus. They don't need it. Please stop bringing these kids to the story hour. We got to start raping these kids before we run out of time.
Speaker 1: I've never felt more like mister beast. We should talk about that at some point too, of his trans friend. My trans friend is over here talking about raping kids again. Anyway. Here was Trump talking about Kamala Harris when he did an interview with Tucker like either late last year or earlier this year or something like that. At the time, I thought it was a funny clip. It was not when she was gonna be the president or running to be the president. But I like it. I don't know, it just made me laugh because it's it's a it's a real moment from Trump, and I want to play another real moment from Trump only because they're funny. You guys should you guys should really vote for him though, because he's so funny, Like, is that what I should use this platform for begging and stuff like that?
Speaker 2: If you want to do you think I should?
Speaker 1: Though? Now okay, you say your part and then I just beg for playing money. Oh yeah, I don't need your money. Let me play this clip, so back to buying.
Speaker 2: I'm interested.
Speaker 1: So you think he's failing, he obviously is. By the way. By the way, this is the clip where you see Tucker in his full countiness. And here's what I do like about Tucker. It's the same thing I like watching this. I wouldn't want to be in a conversation will Tucker feeling. I would feel terrible. It's rude, it's nasty. I'd take a swing at him if he talked to me this way. But the way he like needles and commonly says you're kind of a dumb cunt, but like it's not your fault really because you were raised that way. That's how he kind of does that. And it's like, wow, you just hit me twice and it hurt, but you said it in such a tone. So listen for some of his full on cuntiness. I think it's clear to everybody. But that would make Kamala Harris the candidate, well not really.
Speaker 5: I mean I guess they'd have maybe a free for all. A lot of people say she has to remain for certain reasons the candidate. She has to I don't think that's true. Actually, I don't think that other people would stand for She has some bad moments. Her moments are almost as bad as are worse. Actually, yeah, she seems pretty senile too.
Speaker 1: That's what I mean, that cunting miss.
Speaker 2: She seems like senile, senile, stupid. I think she's scenile.
Speaker 1: Sure, she seems pretty senile too.
Speaker 5: She speaks in rhyme.
Speaker 1: It's weird.
Speaker 5: It's weird, but she has mad moments and rhyme.
Speaker 1: Well, the way she.
Speaker 5: Talks, the bus will go here and then the bus will go there, because that's what busses do.
Speaker 2: That's what's weird.
Speaker 5: The whole thing is weird. This is not a president of the United States future and uh, I think they probably have some kind of a primary And.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that was his prediction. We'll see what happens.
Speaker 2: His prediction was, the bus goes here, the bus goes.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, you're mocking it. I believe that's a real thing from her.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know. I'm not saying it's not. But what was his prediction.
Speaker 1: Nothing, just that she talks in weird like, okay, rhyme stuff. I don't think he even had a predict. His prediction was just that they're open. They're going to have an open convention.
Speaker 2: As a fuck, dude, Uh, if I'm not getting the ninety three million dollars, why the fuck would I care?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 2: Let me get one ninety third of that already.
Speaker 1: Here here's a come from her.
Speaker 8: So here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Who doesn't love a yellow school bus?
Speaker 2: What right?
Speaker 3: Can you raise your hand if you love a yellow school bus?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: No? I rape that.
Speaker 1: There's something about like a rapedo one. Actually, Vice President Kamala.
Speaker 2: Harris by the bus driver.
Speaker 1: Okaysa, keep that little boy quiet back there, and the kids Catholic church that boy, move him to another district, put him in prison.
Speaker 3: And most of us, many of us went to school on the yellow school bus, right, And it's part of it's part of our experience growing up. It's part of, you know, a nostalgia and of memory.
Speaker 1: They really gave her a gig, and that's a hell gig. I'm not even gonna give her a shit for this. They go, Hey, go up there and talk for fifteen minutes about how much you like buses. And you're on stage now.
Speaker 2: And she and she without flinching, missing a beat. Was just like, I got this, I can handle this.
Speaker 1: You think she was confident in it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she seems mighty confident.
Speaker 1: By fucking I'm fifteen. You need me to do twenty five, I'll go.
Speaker 2: I got it.
Speaker 1: She gets out of there, she goes bussies are they're yellow? And uh?
Speaker 2: You like him though? Uh?
Speaker 1: She starts doing that Chris Barley thing from the es and ol. Remember when he would get all frustrated with a question or something.
Speaker 2: And he would wasn't that a bit? He would do that anything where his face got red? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Remember he would do the thing where he'd be all fat?
Speaker 2: Oh well, yeah, okay, if you're just gonna make fun of him, for heaven House.
Speaker 3: Of the excitement and joy of going to school, to be with your favorite teacher, to be with your best friends, to learn.
Speaker 8: The school bus takes us there.
Speaker 3: And in America today, twenty five million children a day go.
Speaker 8: To school on the yellow school bus.
Speaker 3: Twenty five million children.
Speaker 1: It's nonsense. But again, I don't totally blame her. That's a real fucking like I said, that's a hell gig right there.
Speaker 2: What are you supposed to do. They tell you to talk about fucking school busses, you talk about them. It's just like I've had jobs before where like you get a new assignment midway through your gig there, you know, it's like you never thought you'd have this new responsibility. But hey, companies change or whatever, and it's like, hey, government's going more bus oriented route these days. You know, you either get with the program or you fucking out.
Speaker 1: I get it. It just it to me. It's a bummer because that's a tough one. But it did mean he wasn't wrong. It is an odd way of speaking, but again maybe more context.
Speaker 2: Hey, but it's not a it's not a rhyme, that's for sure. It's more like a ramble.
Speaker 1: Well his was a rhyme though the bus goes here, goes there.
Speaker 2: It was cute. I wanted to throw a beat on top of that.
Speaker 1: Uh, finishing on politics here real quick our episode last week and our Patreon which was three times as long as our normal show, seven day free trial right now if you want to check it out, Patreon, dot com, slash word spread cast. Okay, again, wrapping on this political stuff. So they had the head of the secret Service in to Congress. Yes, folks were going to get off the exciting What.
Speaker 2: On the table? What the head of the Secret Service?
Speaker 1: Oh, I get it, Jesus Christ. I don't even think you're allowed to say that.
Speaker 2: Oh dude. I watched a video on YouTube today where Yeah, the title made me think right away, like, I don't think you can put that. The title was like I recreated the Trump headshot. Yeah, And I was shocked at the comments section even more because it was entirely it was all conspiracy nuts or it was people saying you recreated the shot wrong.
Speaker 1: M Yeah, that's weird. I was sorry. I was choking on my soda here.
Speaker 2: Now I saw that. That's cute. I look like you're gonna die.
Speaker 1: Thanks for picking up the dead air. Then, No, I watched you. I watched you die, and I wanted them to hear it.
Speaker 2: I thought it would translate good on sound like the yeah the caught cackling sounds.
Speaker 1: Uh did I tell you? I choked on something like a month ago and almost like die, not die. But Jenna had gone to bed. I told now I'm forgetting totally what it was. It was something I was like eating before she went to bed. I was gonna be up for hours and hours, and I like put in my mouth to start eating, and it slid back and blocked it completely.
Speaker 2: Fuck it was a peanut.
Speaker 1: It wasn't a peanut. It was not a legome of any sort. Uh, any other guesses A bean, That's what it was. Yeah, it was a bean. So this bean gets caught in my throat. And Jena had just gone to bed, so I like walk in there and I go, I'm like, no, she is waking up, but she's looking at me like huh. And then she comes over and she hits my back and it doesn't loosen, and I turn and I go to go in the other room where we have more space, and she just turns to go back to bed. And I came back in like I meant, come fucking following me, please, I'm dying. And then she came in and she was hitting me on the back and then I just went and it fucking all came out with a bunch of spit and.
Speaker 2: Stuff, and that's disgusting. Was she like I'm so sorry or was she like.
Speaker 1: Damn, this is oh, I should let him die. She shouted that when she went back in the bedroom. Uh, no. I. Uh. That's the second time I've choked on something. Fucking uh. The other time I was driving on Route one.
Speaker 2: Oh I remember that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, coming back from lunch and I jammed a piece of really dry pork.
Speaker 2: And now, yeah, that's right. Have you then you had to pull over and himlick yourself?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I did.
Speaker 2: I really remember that. Have you ever.
Speaker 1: Actually choked on anything?
Speaker 2: Uh? Yeah, as a kid. I don't remember it though, but yeah I have. My mom like reached down my throat and pulled a piece of chicken out of my throat.
Speaker 1: My mom did the same thing with a Montarelli stick when I was little.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was, Oh dude, I choked on monzarellisticks a lot as a kid, I remember. I have a lot of memories of biting into the monsterrellistick and then it being really hot of me just trying to swallow it right away, and then getting lodged in my throat and just sitting there and burning my esophagus for like ten seconds before it's slid down.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh, I had to have it pulled out. I think I was in a red lobster. I could not have been in a trashier situation. Oh look at those people. They probably have a blue tarp on top of their car with all of their worldly possessions. That's what I picture. Yeah, all right, So anyway, they had the secret service head in. There were a couple of really good clips. Now, by the way, I don't know if I've talked about this on the show before, but these congressional hearings they are my number one, Like, I would not tolerate this fucking bullshit. If you've ever watched any of them, how they speak to the like witnesses or whatever, it's like, uh, they only have five minutes to talk, so they're trying to get in as many questions as they can before their little SoundBite at the end where they chastise them for whatever. But it's stuff like, ready, here, tell me what kind of drum set do you have?
Speaker 2: Chan a cat?
Speaker 1: Just wait? The brand, just the brand is fine. I don't need the model. The brand, that's fine, okay, all right? And how long have you had it? I don't have all day. It's been six months, has been two years? What do we think? It's so fucking frustrating to watch those things?
Speaker 2: I found, I know it is, but I've found a few where the person being interrogated it has a I don't give a fuck attitude, And when people don't get frazzled, it's actually I think it's really entertaining. I like the defiant witnesses or fucking questionees or whatever the fuck they're called. I think that shit is funny. But yeah, a lot of people do seem really intimidated in this setting. But I'm with you. I feel like I would not stand for this. I would be talking back, and I like, I would be defiant, you know.
Speaker 1: I would just say, like, if you'd like me to answer, I answer. But I'm not going to be talked over. I'm not gonna be screamed over first time it happens. I'm done answering your.
Speaker 2: Questions, right, Yeah, and the same ship, Yeah, yeah, all right, But there are pussy, Yeah, fucking pussy.
Speaker 1: You're a dude with a pussy.
Speaker 2: I might say that, yeah to Marjorie Taylor Green.
Speaker 1: But I'll tell you there are there are some instances when both sides get to really rip someone and I think they enjoy it. And this is a case of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, both sides come together a common cause.
Speaker 1: Yeah, common oil executives aren't going to be ripped by the Republicans, and fucking if you bring in scientists, they're not going to be ripped by the liberals, like you know whatever, climate scientists. But this one, when they fuck up someone getting shot, it's free for all. Everyone gets to rip on them. So this was Senator mister Jimmy.
Speaker 2: Fallon late night host and senator from Iowa.
Speaker 1: He makes a case about his own shooting prowess and being able to hit that shot or not.
Speaker 7: On a one twelve roof. So these are nothing but pathetic excuses and they make no sense in their bunch of cow dung.
Speaker 2: All the cow dung, cow dung. That's cute. I like that. That's a very country bumpkin kind of a response. He must be from the senator from Kentucky, right, or the representative from Kentucky.
Speaker 1: Next up is a representative Fallin from some shitty backwoods town with an opioid problem. I don't know where he's from.
Speaker 7: Forcement I've spoken with over the last nine days are amazed that the AGR rooftop was not secure, and you want to know why, because it's dangerous. I have never had any long gun training in my life. I own an AR fifteen and last time I shot it, I shot it one time. My whole life was six years ago. That is until Saturday where we recreated the events in Savoy, Texas, where you recreated what happened about her. I was lying prone on a slope roof at one hundred and thirty yards at six thirty at night, and I knew that he had a scope, but I know a kind red dot or magnified, so I shot eight rounds from both.
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 7: The result was fifteen out of sixteen kill shots.
Speaker 2: Do you know what? Brother? Wow? Yeah, you're a bad motherfucker Jesus.
Speaker 1: Because he goes so the next president should know do not fuck with representative Fallon and don't have a proof. Let me hear it a good.
Speaker 7: The result was fifteen out of sixteen kill shots and the one I missed would have hit the president's ear. That's a ninety four percent success rate. And that shooter was a better shot than me.
Speaker 2: Really, it is a mirror. He messages with five of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he hasn't shot in six years, which is the kind of gun training you like. When a guy stays current on it once a decade, he picks up his weapon.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, you don't have to be shooting it all the time to know how to handle it safely. But it does help if you want to have an accurate weapon and know how to how to hit the target. But either way, recreating that shot is impossible for a lot of reasons. You can do it conditions right, Yeah, you can simulate it all you want, but the adrenaline, the people, the moment, it's it's un recreatable for anybody until the next one of you stupid idiots decides to shoot it a president.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then we can taste it. But but I will say this, I think his point was just that it was at such a not far distance that even him with his pussy hands could hit it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think that's uh, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: And I got yeah that there again, that was the point I made. It's just there is no excuse for that rooftop being unsecured. It's insane that someone could get up there. I can't believe it. Still.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is Missus McLean, John McLean's Wife's Okay. She sits next to Lauren Bobert, who I would assume she has a strong odor coming from her posty. I wouldn't know. I don't think it's dirty. I just think she's one of those highly sexual people where her pheromones you could almost smell it from a seed over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I've sat by people like that before.
Speaker 1: I bet you've dated people like that in high school before. Missus Diehard here had some comments for the secret service person, uh whatever she is, and let me hit play because I actually forget what they are.
Speaker 6: So you've been in the in communication with the FBI, you know the answers, and you refuse to tell us the answers. So I will ask you again, you know how many shellcasings were on that roof?
Speaker 8: What is the answer to that?
Speaker 2: Think?
Speaker 1: I just like how nasty she gets with her and you know what, I don't like it. I wouldn't like it if I was receiving it, But I don't mind a little sternness in like, I don't know, I don't know how to feel on it.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, it's just it's it's clearly a show. I mean, that's that's yeah, that's the problem is like, yeah, if you were in the moment, you know, like if you got your coffee spilled on you by somebody who didn't give a shit. You you might be acting like this and it would be just coming spontaneously, a little bit out of your control, almost you know what I'm saying. But this is pure theater. Everybody acting this way can't be just raw emotion, you know, because not everybody reacts the same emotionally to every situation. So the fact that everybody is so fucking mad and yelling is actually kind of telling. It's it's it's theater, you know, it's an act.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, And I know you know this, But to anyone of all things that these are always about getting sound bites, it's always there's always an element of theater. Like even at the beginning, there's a Republican that makes a statement and a Democrat that makes a statement. The Republican makes his statement just about we want to secure this blah blah blah blah, and the Democrat goes, you know, we want to secure this also guns are really dangerous, and he goes into this political thing and look, you're allowed to do that. That's fine, but that's what it is. It's there for you to get a clip of you going like we need to get AR fifteen's off the street. Or you're not banning my guns or something like that, so they can just put it in a campaign ad somewhere.
Speaker 2: Got to find out why all these kids got all these mental health problems and cut their dicks off and shoot them.
Speaker 6: President on that roof, what is the answer to that question? I think it's what is the answer to that question?
Speaker 1: I think it's pertinent to talk to you about the information that the Secret Service has and that the Secret Service knows related.
Speaker 8: I'm asking you an answer the question.
Speaker 6: If you're supposed to be in charge, if the buck stops with you, how.
Speaker 8: Come you can't share the answers? What are you covering up?
Speaker 1: And what are you o?
Speaker 2: My god? Okay, I do have a problem with this.
Speaker 1: It's it's not a conspiracy theory thing. It's it's I think it's a breakdown. And here's the problem. Sure, go ahead.
Speaker 2: The only problem is there might be an e easy, obvious answer to this question, right, But the only problem is you don't release information for an ongoing investigation. You know. It's like sure, it's just like it's so obvious when they give answers like that, like, look, there is an answer, but we we are legally not closing that right now. And it's like, that's why I get so frustrated with the theater. I wish they would just say what they mean, you know. I wish I didn't have to read between the lines so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's what it is. It's I question the secret if she I don't know if she's a Republican, I have no idea, but if she is, it's the clip of her going. I questioned the Secret Service woman when she allowed President Trump to be shot, and then you cut to the clip of her going, how manybody? You know? That's all? You're right, you're right. But this, I think what we both want is like the behind the doors closed session thing.
Speaker 2: We just got to wait for that, you know.
Speaker 1: That's the thing is, well, we don't get to see that it's behind closed doors. The more reasonable I'm talking about just in general, I think you and I want that for the public show. But the public show is the public show because that's what it's meant to be, you know, and I agree with you. Get to it, like tell me, you know, tell me the fucking answers, and also ask questions that are reasonable. Don't be a cunt when you ask questions That's what i'd say to her. Listen here, missus Diehard, don't be a cunt when you ask questions.
Speaker 2: I would come on her face, though, yeah.
Speaker 1: It's an older one and Lauren Bobert's extus. Bobert would probably lick her cheek, like do one of those sexy things, like you dump a load on her face and then Bolbert comes in like licks at all.
Speaker 2: Like she did in that movie theater slut nice.
Speaker 1: I'm not covering anything.
Speaker 8: Else, then, why can't you answer a simple question?
Speaker 1: I would leave it to the criminal investigation to answer questions related to that.
Speaker 6: See when you talk to the FBI and you ask them how many explosives?
Speaker 8: Well, let me ask you.
Speaker 6: Did you ask them how many explosives were on the roof? Did they answer that question or in the car?
Speaker 8: Excuse me? Did they answer that question for you?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 6: Yes, so you know the answer to that question that my colleagues.
Speaker 8: But again you refuse.
Speaker 2: She history, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yep, I come on her face.
Speaker 8: If you can't. And it's not a can't, it's a won't.
Speaker 6: It's not a can't, it's not a I don't know, it's a I choose not to answer the question. Well, let me tell you, miss Cheedle, if you're gonna lead, you need to lead.
Speaker 1: If you want to be.
Speaker 6: In charge, then answer the question or step aside and have someone with the courage and the guts to answer to the American people the questions that they deserve.
Speaker 1: Why can't she just now? Why can't she just answer it? And then they'll be like, you fucked up your criminal investigation, be like it's Congress's fault.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean then Congress would blame her and be like we we didn't know. She's supposed to know because she's the secret guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they're pussies, dude.
Speaker 2: Congress is such pussies. You know how many members of Congress we would have if they use that broken algorithm from the Founding Fathers?
Speaker 1: How many?
Speaker 2: Like ten thousand? That sounds better to me.
Speaker 1: What is it is? Based on? Like population or something?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's based on Well, they had this idea, the Founding father There's that there should be somewhere between thirty thousand and fifty thousand people represented by each representative. They couldn't quite agree on a number, and they had different formulas to calculate it, and there was problems with the math, which I guess they just didn't realize at the time, So it doesn't work out right the way the founding fathers wanted it. But the idea was that the more people you have, the more people represent them. And then in like the thirties or the fifties or something, they put that arbitrary cap on, like what is it four fifty one or fifty.
Speaker 1: Oh remember something like that? Two seventy wins it right? No, no, I'm thinking of electoral votes.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, you're right, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's interesting.
Speaker 1: Did we really expect those guys to be able to do math when they had fucking wooden slave teeth?
Speaker 2: Like, wait, why don't we just fix their algorithm and then do it the right way?
Speaker 1: Yes, but keep the gun cap and the.
Speaker 2: Gun beach, the fish thing and the pussy thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, grab him pussies. You're allowed to grab pussies. That's the rule of your president. Actually kind of is now the rule. It's pretty cool. All right, We're gonna wrap this one up and go to the Patreon. Uh, you could sign up for it. Oh, I forgot you did the intro. You broke my entire flow. I normally script out the entire show word for word, but then this week Shane was like, hey, let's go off script. So I was like, all right, I'll just throw it away. Then go to your Worst Friend dot com follow us everywhere on Twitter and Instagram at worst Friendcast, Patreon dot com slash Worst Friend Casts a seven day free trial right now, so go sign up for that. Uh. Winners and losers this week, Kamla Harris is a big winner. She's running for president.
Speaker 2: M I guess she ran for president before. She didn't win.
Speaker 1: Uh, she got knocked out pretty quick too last time. I still think that was the craziest thing to do, if you really think about it. When he goes I'm gonna pick a black woman, don't worry about it, and it's like, hey, why not just pick her and go she was the most qualified person. Instead it looks like, you know.
Speaker 2: You know why, why because he's a senile old fool.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough, a loser.
Speaker 2: Roger Waters losers, Roger Waters.
Speaker 1: Roger Waters. But us air Trump's a loser this week too?
Speaker 2: Why because he got shut off?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, because Biden was a cakewalk And now whoever they bring in might not be as easy.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, I feel like I mean, maybe you're right, but I just feel like it's so late in the game. And also, I'm not good at judging public opinions, but I felt like the attempted assassination would get him a boost. I don't know how accurate that is or will be, but I feel like Trump is still kind of a shoe in no matter who the fucking Democrats pick. And I don't even like the guy, you know, I feel like he's gonna win.
Speaker 1: I heard something really interesting the other day, an optimistic take on a second Trump presidency, and I want to get your take on it. This guy wants to be loved more than anything, Right, he's a classic narcissist. Well, there's no such thing, Okay, come on, come on, don't give me I'm a retard.
Speaker 2: If you think he's a narcissistic person, that doesn't mean he craves love, but he will think that he's good. They want everybody Its okay, It's not that he wants your affection. It's it's he wants you to to think highly of him, whether he's smart or strong or powerful or whatever.
Speaker 1: So some people pessimists look at it and go like, oh, it's his last time in office, he'll probably go real hard and get everything done and blah blah blah, this and that. I don't know. I heard this other take where this guy wants to be liked and appreciated and loved and whatever else he would say, and neither the history book right. Legacy is important to him. Legacy is very important to him. He's slapped his name on every building everywhere. So if he can somewhat actually fix some of the country, the issues that are still present, if he can wrap up those two wars, and if he can stay a little bit more middle of the road, maybe he pulls a George W. Bush who killed a million rown people, and now we look at him and go he packs dogs.
Speaker 2: Though, Yeah, and he made that funny joke on the golf course.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what I mean. So maybe if you want to be an optimist about it, he could be a good thing.
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't really think it'll be good or bad either way. I think, like you said, we're just so far beyond the crazy that we thought we would have that I'm just like, what could possibly come next? And once once I go sufficiently long without being surprised. I'll let my guard down and I'm sure the world will end.
Speaker 1: For your worst friend. I'm Matt, I'm Donald Trumps for less than we see in the next three you know, all of us all heard. Oh, I'm really gonna miss you guys, and the show's over. H