Speaker 1: Would you just stand with me this morning. Please, I'm gonna just pray over the Word this morning.
Speaker 2: Father. Were so grateful for your presence in this house. God.
Speaker 1: We thank you for our time with you this morning so far. And we ask Lord, as we open your word, God, that you would just pour into us that that you would have us to have today.
Speaker 2: God. And we hear people, Lord, we say, we hear you, We obey.
Speaker 1: We want more of you God, more of your presence, more of your word, more of everything that you have for us. God, and we give you praise for it in Jesus' name, and then you may be seated. Thank you, hallelujah. Well, I want to talk with you this morning. You know, a couple of weeks ago during pastors one of the pastor's sermons on God and Government, have you of you have just really been enjoying that series, Amen, Just phenomenal stuff. I've had, you know, the opportunity to share some of that with people that I know and just really it's impactful, you know, and share that and tell them where to go. Find it on YouTube, find it on the church's websites, etc. But during the message a couple of weeks ago, the Lord spoke to me and said, he said, don't lose your crown.
Speaker 2: Don't let go of your crown.
Speaker 1: I thought, man, what a odd word and place. But it immediately kind of took me to my mind, to the scripture and revelation.
Speaker 2: And so I went and I read that, and I.
Speaker 1: Thought, swiftly, so cling tightly to what you have, so that no one may seize your crown of victory. And I used to think that this was really just an end time ripture, and.
Speaker 2: It is that, but it's also for today.
Speaker 1: And the reason that it's for today is because he gives us a hint here, He says, cling tightly to what you have, not what you will have, but what you actually have right now. And so it implies that we have a role to play. You've got a responsibility to hold on to what you have. And I don't know about you, but I don't want the enemy or anyone else for that matter, to steal what I have.
Speaker 2: Hold on to it tightly, he says. And it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: You know, if there are friends, they're well meaning Christians. They might be a boss, they could be the teller at the bank, they could be.
Speaker 2: A clerk at a store.
Speaker 1: But if they can steal what you have, for example, if they can steal your joy, they stole something from you.
Speaker 2: And he says, cling tightly to what you have.
Speaker 1: And then also, let me touch on something I want to draw you right back to Pastor's sermons for the last couple of weeks. It also means don't leave your crown at home because you're afraid culture will be offended by what you have. So that means we vote. That means we're not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We're not ashamed of what He has done in our lives. We're not ashamed of how we believe and what we believe and how we're going to do things. Amen, we're not going to adgcate our rights. We don't walk away from them. Pastor said this on Thursday night at prayer.
Speaker 2: He said this.
Speaker 1: He said, it is the will of God that Heaven reigns on earth, and how much of this happens is up to you.
Speaker 2: See the first part we can all aim in.
Speaker 1: Because that didn't require any responsibility.
Speaker 2: But when it becomes now.
Speaker 1: It's now, Oh, I have a role to play in getting Heaven to earth. Oh, yeah, you do, baby, Come on, you've got a big role to play.
Speaker 2: Amen.
Speaker 1: We partner with heaven so the Holy Spirit can come and see the Kingdom of God established here on earth. We are his royal priesthood. We are his holy nation. So we don't want to miss our opportunity to see deliverance in the nation, in the state, in the city of Fife, in the county of Peers, wherever you are. We want to see deliverance. We want to see healing, we want to see salvation. Come on, when we're driving along the streets in our city, whether it's five Tacoma, it doesn't matter, and you see those that are addicted, to those that are in sin, we should be shouting deliverance over them as we're moving along, declaring who they are in God. It's kind of interesting that you know Terrell Taylor, he's over here.
Speaker 2: You you've probably heard him.
Speaker 1: Terrell always addresses you as king or queen. You know what he's doing. He's announcing who you are. Well, he's announcing who you are. Don't let that bother you. When we have done with this message today, only he's gonna bother you at all. It's kind of interesting, you know, in the old Testament. There's a story of Sarah and Abram.
Speaker 2: You have you know that story.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what's interesting is that you know Sarai was barren, which was a very you know, embarrassing, bad thing in the culture of the day. But here's what's interesting. Her name meant princess. So every time somebody said hello Sarai, they're saying hello princess. No matter how she felt about herself, Good morning, Sarai, Good morning, princess.
Speaker 2: On how you doing today, princess, come on, come on, didn't matter.
Speaker 1: It didn't matter what she saw in the mirror, because what she saw in the spirit was totally different in this morning. What I want to talk to you about is that you have a crown. I'm here to announce it. You have a crown. You have something to cling on to, and I can't give it to you to real can't give it to you. He can announce it, but he can't give.
Speaker 2: It to you.
Speaker 1: But you've got to receive it. And also I want you to catch this that this isn't a message of superiority over inferiority. This is a message of royalty, the opposite of inferiority. Inferiority isn't isn't superiority.
Speaker 2: It's royalty. Man, You're royal. Come on, don't walk.
Speaker 1: Around like you're better than anybody else, walking around like you're you're in charge because God has put you there. And so today I hope that you walk away with a fresh perspective of who you are in Christ, and who you are in this world, and who you are in the Kingdom of God. So I'm going to leave you with three things today. And I'm telling you these now because I have until twelve twenty, But I want you to catch three things about your royalty.
Speaker 2: We get to live at the throne.
Speaker 1: We get to live from the throne, and we get to live for the throne. Amen, we're serving a buffet. So the first thing I want to talk to you about is that we get to live at the throne. It's a place of receiving. It's a place of thanksgiving, you know, for those of you that have been like me, and you moved a lot in your lifetime, and I don't even I've moved so much. When I was a kid, I can't tell you how many places.
Speaker 2: We lived, but we lived.
Speaker 1: We moved so often that our house had wheels. We lived in a trailer and we never took the wheels off. It's a lot easier to move that way. You're just ready to go instantaneously. And we weren't the wealthy people in the dirt trailer park. We were the poor people. We left our wheels on. See a lot of them they had.
Speaker 2: They would you'd.
Speaker 1: Get the foundation set and you'd put the jacks under and you'd level it. Need to take the wheels off. We never took the wheels off ours. We were the poor folks. I used to say, we were so poor. We couldn't We were just poe. We couldn't afford the O and R. But see, when you go and you get to live at the throne of God, you have a new permanent address. You now have a fee simple deed that means nobody can take it away from you. You have a fee simple deed to your place of authority at the throne. Hebrews four says this is It says, seeing then that we have a great high priest. Come on, it's royalty. Come on, we're talking royalty here. We talk the language of royalty. A great high prist who has passed through the heavens Jesus, the Son of God. Let us hold fast our confession, for we do not have a high priess who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin.
Speaker 2: Let us therefore come boldly.
Speaker 1: Come on, say, come boldly to the Throne of Grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in the time of need. Come on, you've got to approach life from a different us. You get to approach life from a whole new place. Somebody says where you live, you give him the address of the throne. Come on, come on, be proud of it. Come on, be proud of it. Be proud of who you are. When you come to that throne of Grace the first time, he has crowned you with something. Come on, maybe it's Morgan. You come to the crown of Grace for the first time, and there's an exchange that's made. The crown of shame has fallen off, the crown of victimhood has fallen off, the crown of sin has fallen up, the crown of addiction has fallen off. The crown of whatever it is the enemy labeled you with has fallen off and you now are walking under the royalty of Heaven. Thank you Jesus. It is the way to live. We come to him through the blood of Jesus. You see the veil that he sees you through. Says you're pure, says your whole, says your royalty, says your perfection, says you're beautiful.
Speaker 2: Come on, says you're delivered.
Speaker 1: Come on, it says it says that you're walking out your purpose in the Kingdom of Heaven. Well, that's the deliverance. That's the blood of Jesus working in our lives. It's why we are such advocates of communion on a regular basis of our house, because the blood of Jesus wipes.
Speaker 2: Out everything else.
Speaker 1: Come on, you can't plead guilty because you're plead the blood. Come on, come on, we don't plead guilty. We plead the blood. Thank you Jesus, Thank you Lord. And we have to live in a place of thanksgiving. God. I thank you for the deliverance. I thank you Jesus for what you did in my life. Come on, come on, the expression of praise out of Morgan is coming from a place of thanksgiving because she knows who she would have been, and now she knows who she is. Come on, well, and that kind of thing breaks me up, But nothing will tear me up faster than hearing a testimony of somebody who's been saved by grace. The first time I ever talked to Frank, he was in that penitentiary. Talk to him on the phone, but I knew that God had a place for him, and I was like, you are gonna be amazing. You are going to do great things. God's got a plan and a purpose for your life. Take off that crown that the devil has given you and put on the crown of glory.
Speaker 2: Thank you Jesus. Come on.
Speaker 1: When we live in a place of thanksgiving, it's an attitude of gratefulness for everything that we have. It's an attitude of royalty that says everything will work out the way God intends it to for my life.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna be talked out of it. I'm only heading to the place that He's called me to. We get to.
Speaker 1: Live from the throne. It's a place of victory. Well, how many of you want to have some victory in your life?
Speaker 2: Come on?
Speaker 1: I love this because Ephesus too, says us this, but God, who is rich in mercy, because of his great love with which he loved us, even when we were dead and trespasses, even when we were living the lie that the enemy sold us, even when you were living in your sin. He made us alive together with Christ, and raised us up together, and made us sit in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus. We're not trying to work our way into the throne. We already seated with him. But you can't make yourself worthy enough. You can't make yourself great enough, You can't do anything that would earn it. You can only go there through the blood of Jesus. I want us to catch this out of first Corinthians, that says, isn't it obvious that all runners on the racetrack keep on running? It goes on, and it says, yet each one of you must run the race to be victorious. Come on, we've got a responsibility. And then it says, we run our race to win the victor's crown. When they wrote this, the word crown that was used there was the word Stephanus, which was named after Stephen, who was a martyr because he won the victor's crown through what he suffered. But I want you to understand something. When they put that crown on their head, the head becomes a target. And that's why the enemy loves to attack you.
Speaker 2: In your mind.
Speaker 1: He will attack you. He will tell you you're not good enough. He will remind you of your past. He will remind you of all the things that you did, because he wants to talk you out of your crown. But God is saying today, he said, don't let the enemy talk you out of what you have in me. Don't let the enemy talk you out of what I have for you. The Bible says the Romans eight thirty seven that we are more than conquerors through Jesus, who strengthens us. Jesus conquered that enemy. And if we're in him, then we have also won. If you're in him, you've won, You've won the crowd, you've won it because you're already in him. And I think sometimes we live from this place that if only I can, or if I make it to health, or if I if I get that promotion, or if I you know, if I get that relationship or whatever it is, then all of a sudden we feel like royalty. No no, no, you're already it. You're already walking it right now. We gotta walk it. We gotta talk it, we gotta run with it, we gotta act like it. It's gonna require us to do some things because we have a responsibility to carry it. Now, see if our victory includes us soon as I you've allowed the enemy to talk you out of it, your victory can't include us, doon as your victory should only be Jesus has already conquered the enemy in my life. Jesus has already conquered death. Jesus has already conquered that addiction. Jesus has conquered that sickness. Jesus has conquered everything that has held me back. When we live from a place of royalty, and we live from that place of the throne, room, influence is ours, things begin to go our way. All of a sudden, they wonder, who are you, Where did you come from? What did you eat last night? What cheerios did you have this morning? What breakfasts of champions? Are you interested to come on? Well?
Speaker 2: Because when you live from this.
Speaker 1: Place, it is a place of victory, It's a place of conquer It is the address of conquering people.
Speaker 2: I love.
Speaker 1: The scripture in Romans eight thirty seven, it says this says, Yet even in the midst of all these things, all the things that trouble us, all the things that hold us back, he says, we triumph over them all, for God has made us to be more than conquerors and demonstrated love in our glorious victory and over everything.
Speaker 2: Wow. Come on, and that sounds like a great address to live from.
Speaker 1: Right there, Amen, The most important thing that the Bible teaches us is that Jesus has finished the work for our salvation. He has finished the work for our healing, He has finished the work for our deliverance. He has finished it all, and we are seated with him as victors.
Speaker 2: We're not trying to win anything. We've already won it.
Speaker 1: Some one O three says that we've been crowned with favor. This is kind of cool. He didn't say I have given you favor, or that I've put favor on you. That'd be good and that's cool, but he says, you've been crowned with favor, and so that you know you're supposed to reign. Don't take the back seat to anybody you've been crowned with favor one. You don't see a way I've been crowned with favor man. Whatever we're facing, whatever that's been reigning over us, dysfunction, insecurity, lack, sickness, depressed, and anxiety, regardless of how big it is, When we step into faith, there's gonna be a shift, and that thing that's been raining over you, you will be raining over it.
Speaker 2: Thank you Jesus.
Speaker 1: We can't face another day believing or wondering if we can win this battle. I hope you here today knowing that you've already won. It's yours. Come on, take the victory, Take the victory lap. Get the party going. You've already won. Come on, get the party going. You've already got the healing. Get the party going. You've already been promoted. Get the party going. God has already set you free. Get the party going. We get to live from from the throne. We get to live for the throne. This is the place of ministry. When you live for the throne, you're living in a place that begins to call out the sickness, call out the disease, call out the infirmity, call out the things that are holding people back and begin to bring them up to the level that you have been on for a while.
Speaker 2: When you live for the Throne, all of a sudden and.
Speaker 1: Your life is intertwined with everything that God has for you, and there isn't a moment that you can't You can't get away from the Kingdom of God, and the Kingdom of God can't get away from you. And this place that's entwined requires you to like always think Kingdom thoughts. You're never caught up in the worry of the world because your focus is on the Kingdom of God. That doesn't excuse us from doing our part. It just requires us to take responsibility to bring the Kingdom of God into everyday living. For Thessalonian says, for what is our hope or joy or crown of rejoicing, It is not even you in the presence of our Lord Jesus.
Speaker 2: Christ, for you are our glory. He's talking there.
Speaker 1: About winning people and how that that's going to be part of his reward in heaven and of our reward in heaven. The Bible says he who wins souls as wives, there's a reward for those of us that are out trying to bring people into the Kingdom of God, and we should be proud when we touch people's lives.
Speaker 2: We should be excited.
Speaker 1: When people get touched by what God's doing through us and for us.
Speaker 2: You are our glorious pride. One version says.
Speaker 1: We've got to be involved in the culture to make that happen. We've got to be willing to say, you know what, I want to help those that are down and those that are out.
Speaker 2: If I'm living for the.
Speaker 1: Kingdom of God, there's not a moment that goes by where I don't try and connect what I'm doing with the Kingdom.
Speaker 2: There's no disconnect.
Speaker 1: I can't be one thing at home, another at the church, another one at work, another one in the entertainment, whatever it is. I've got to live one way. I've got to be the same person constantly, because if I'm going to truly live for the Kingdom of God, I'm going to be impacting people with my royalty. I use my royalty as influenced to change their lives. Ephesians two says this says, even when we were dead in our trespasses, He made us alive together in Christ and raised us up together, made us to sit in those heavenly places with Christ Jesus that in the ages to come, Come on, He's about to show you something.
Speaker 2: In the ages to come, he might.
Speaker 1: Show the exceeding riches of his grace and his kind toward us.
Speaker 2: In Christ Jesus, Wow, come on, you are.
Speaker 1: To be an example by what He's done in your life, not just for you, but so that others can see what He can do through you and in themselves. You are the light of the world. You are the hope for this world. I'll say this because I wrote it down the other day. This verse gives us responsibility, not theology. There's a lot of theology out there, but we need some responsibility to go with that. He's made us something great. He has set us in a high place above the enemy. Amen, a lot of us have How many of you have a wardrobe at home?
Speaker 2: All of you? Hopefully we all do. A guy like me, I've got.
Speaker 1: Also a wardrobe of hats at home for obvious reasons. If it's sunny, I don't want to get burned. If it's raining, I don't want to get wet, and if it's cold, I want my wigwam. But I want to encourage you with something God's given you a wardrobe of crowns, and those crowns represent your identity in Him.
Speaker 2: The Bible is full of these.
Speaker 1: When I was researching this, I've stunned at how many different crowns there are listed in the Bible. But James says He's giving us the crown of life. Two Timothy says that we have a crown of righteousness.
Speaker 2: So let's just say this for a moment. One day you wake up and maybe you're not feeling so righteous because yesterday wasn't perfect.
Speaker 1: Come on, you can just say, God, I'm gonna put on this crown of righteousness today. I don't care what the enemy reminds me of her throws at me, But today I'm wearing a crowd of righteousness.
Speaker 2: To devil.
Speaker 1: You may have caught me doing something, you know what, I'm forgiven by the blood of Jesus. I'm washed by the blood of Jesus, and today I'm wearing a crown of righteousness. Come on, come on. Or maybe the next day, you weren't so kind to somebody yesterday. Well, Psalm says that He's crowned you with loving kindness. So all of a sudden, that day I'm gonna wear my crown of loving kindness and today, devil, you're not gonna trick me into being mean. No one can steal this crown today. I don't care how mean or how nasty they are. No one's gonna steal this crown from me today.
Speaker 2: Come on, come on.
Speaker 1: Or maybe you got up this morning and you just didn't feel all that great about yourself. That blimish on your face looks like it's about ten times bigger than it really is. Or maybe you just feel like you're not the beautiful thing that you wanna be. Well, God says, I've crowned you with beauty, but I've crowned you with self confidence. I've crowned you to be proud of who you are and me. Come on, come on, So today, come on, we're gonna walk in life raining because today I wear a crown of beauty. Today I wear a crown of righteousness. Today I wear loving kindness. Today I wear the crown of life. Come on, thank you Jesus. Come on. Or maybe today's a day that you've got to exercise something you need to rise up. Well, God has said that he has crowned you with the crown of authority. So today walk in the crown of authority to who you are in Christ, Jesus, walk in the crown of authority that he's called you to be. Understand that you are a joint heir with him. You're seated in the high places. Understanding he's called you up, called you out, and has set you apart to be somebody who touches the lives of those around you. We have a responsibility to exercise our authority under the royalty of Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: That we live and would you stand with me this morning? Thank you Jesus.
Speaker 1: The Bible says that he has made us the head and not the tail. That is that we are crowned with authority. This morning is we're standing. We want to declare God, We're gonna wear the crowns that you've given us proudly.
Speaker 2: Father.
Speaker 1: We're not gonna turn back. We're not gonna let the enemy defeat us. He's not gonna steal our crime. We're gonna cling tightly to that which we have as we go out of this world this week, we plan to touch the lives of those around us. In twine us God, in your word, In twin us God, with the Kingdom of God.
Speaker 2: Let every thought be made captive.
Speaker 1: Take them all captive, Make every thought a kingdom thought.
Speaker 2: Make every thought one.
Speaker 1: This says I'm gonna expand the Kingdom of God, that I'm gonna touch those around me. Come on, if that's you this morning, we just lift your hand with me. Well, we're gonna pray this morning. God, we declare over your people royalty, Father, declare over your people that we are the heirs, we are joint arors, that we walk in kingdom thoughts God, that we walk in the things that you have for us, Father, and God, that we walk out the crowns that you've given us, Lord, and we cling tightly to those things. We take authority over the enemy, over thoughts, over sickness, over disease, over addiction. We declare broken off. In the name of Jesus. We declare, there's a new level of excitement, a new level of reigning of supremacy in your kingdom God, not over people, but in your kingdom God, so that we can bring people into your kingdom. Father, that's our goal. That's our hearts to cry God. And we declared in the name of Jesus. Hey, Man, would you give God, a shout of praise this morning.
Speaker 2: He's so worthy. Come on, come on, he's so worthy.
Speaker 1: God, we give you glory in this house. We give you glory in this place.
Speaker 2: God. We thank you for your word.
Speaker 1: We thank you God for what you've done for.
Speaker 2: Us through Jesus Christ in Jesus Day. Amen, God bless you. Come on, he's worthy. Amen. Come on, he's so worthy. Wow. What a God we serve. What a mighty God we serve. Amen. Amen,