Speaker 1: Today, I want to tell you about a journey that I've been on for most of my life. Ever since I was a kid, I've heard tales of Bigfoot and wild men while spending time with my friends and family. As I grew older and read more about the paranormal, my interest in encryptids and other things strange only deepened. That's why I'm so excited to share with you what I've personally become involved with The Untold Radio Network. The Untold Radio Network is a live streaming podcast network that airs a new show every day across all podcast platforms, YouTube, and more. They have eight different shows on all sorts of exciting topics such as bigfoot, cryptids, UFOs, aliens, and much more. I even have my own show called Weird Encounters, where I talk about all things strange. This is more than just a podcast network. It's a community that allows me to meet so many amazing people who share their stories and experiences with the strange. If you're interested in hearing more of these stories and learning more about the paranormal and encryptids, make sure you check out the Untold Radio Network for all kinds of exciting shows. It's free to subscribe, so what are you waiting for? Visit www Dot Untold Radio Network dot com today.
Speaker 2: Now, what are your reporting? I got a string going on here. Something just kid with my dog. Something killed your dog? My dog. We're flying through there, over the tree. I don't know how it did it? Okay, damn it. I'm really confused. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence and then would dead once you hit the ground. I didn't see any cars. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence. Mad, what are you reporting? We got some wonder or something crawling around out here? Did you see what it was? It enough out here? Look him near the window now and I don't see anything. I don't want to go outside. He is point carey, Hello, hit the body out here?
Speaker 3: What quent on out there?
Speaker 2: I thought of a bit of about sixty nine? I don't know easy, I'm out there. Yeah, I'm walking right away.
Speaker 3: Oh, greetings from Alaska.
Speaker 4: This to spread what I wanted to share with you today comes from Tom and Jory. Their brother is separated by about ten years. This incident occurred eighteen years ago. Now, Tom reached out to me Nan had his brother Joy reach out to me separately about two weeks apart. What Tom shared was he was up here twenty years ago. He bought himself a little super cub He had saved up money. He wanted to be a bush pilot.
Speaker 3: He wanted to.
Speaker 4: Basically fly for a guide, just to see the world and see Alaska. When he initially got here twenty years ago, he flew for a couple of years and didn't really like the other people's schedule and stuff.
Speaker 3: He walked away.
Speaker 4: He made substantial money, you know what I mean, But it's not what he envisioned because all he was doing was constantly flying and he had very little time to be out in the back country. After a couple of years, he walks away and he flies back down to the States with his plane. The following spring, his younger brother Joey was in town visiting. Basically he was taking a sabbatical from his job. He brought up, Hey, how was Alaska. Tom was like, you know what, how about I show you two brothers. They're like, hell yeah, let's do it. They plan it all out. They get up here and when they arrive in Anchorage, they spent about a week just flying around here, flying back from there, just checking the area out. And they decide let's go out. They rolled out a map, picked the spot off to cusca Quim River, actually north of the cusc Quim River. It's a little valley up there, and it's right south.
Speaker 3: Of Vaughan Frank Mountain.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: They picked that name.
Speaker 4: Because they thought it sounded funny and out of place for Alaska. They were like, that's the spot we want to go to. They make all their provisions and everything. They had to make a couple stops along the way for fuel and whatnot. Because it was just a super cup. He had his wing tanks, belly tank and that kind of thing. With a super cup, you're limited on weight. They traveled light, They brought the minimums. Of course, they had a shotgun. Joey had a forty four magnum. Their plan was we're going to land out there. We're going to have a great time as brothers. It's remote Alaska. It's beautiful, you know what I mean. Once they make it to a spot, they find a landing area that's suitable. They had to fly a low back and forth a few times. Wind direction and checking for obstructions on the ground is stuff any bush pilot would do. They find their spot and they land. They set up camp right there next to the plane. For two days, they just went up and down the Von Frank Creek back and forth, and then there's flat creek.
Speaker 3: They were just looking around.
Speaker 4: They decided, let's go up that little valley there on the south side or Von Train Mountain.
Speaker 3: They got their day packs.
Speaker 4: They brought extra flood in case they had to spike camp out there because of weather or what have you. In the morning, they take off to go up this little valley, this little canyon, real tight valley. From what they said, the vegetation was to stay. They basically went up the creek because I was the only open area where they weren't.
Speaker 3: Fighting the brush.
Speaker 4: Because there ascending and going along, they hear a noise. It was odd, he said. It sounded like a mournful kind of yawn. It was very loud, very pronounced.
Speaker 3: They looked at each other. Was that a bear yawning?
Speaker 4: Because when Tom was up doing the flying for guiding, he never heard a bear. He never heard a moose call. He was too busy flying back and forth and sleeping in between. They sit there amongst each other. That must be a bariable minder of Pie's and Ques and we'll continue on. They ascend further, they get another few hundred feet in elevation, cutting back up because from their vantage point, what they could see was a bowl up at the top. But in actuality, once you got up there, there's a valley that kicked off to the southeast. They didn't know that at the time. They were flying around and stuff, but they were paying attention to a landing area and not necessarily Oh, once we get up there, because they initially didn't plan on going up there. They get to this elevation a few hundred feet more and they hear that yawning sound again.
Speaker 3: It was a yawn.
Speaker 4: Then at the end of that mournful yawn was a high pitched squeal, and then it went dead quiet. Now, the weather conditions at the time was a low ceiling. They're ascending up into the clouds, basically because they could not see the talk of on Frank Mountain. They look at each other and Juria's I don't know what the hell that was. Maybe it was some kind of owl, their spitballing because they don't know. They're sitting there debating back and forth. That was too loud for this too much for that. They're like, let's just continue on. Maybe we'll come across some new species.
Speaker 3: They laughed. They're like, oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're the adventurers that are going to find some lost species of weird bird. They were joking amongst each other, trying to lighten the moot because there was something real off and airy about that noise. They didn't feel any initial sense of danger. They continue on up. Then they reached this point where the one valley that came up, a little small valley, the one that came up met with that one that ran to the southeast right then it continued off slightly up to their left, continuing on an incline. They stopped at that point. Now, when they stopped there, they decide we'll eat lunch here.
Speaker 3: They boil up some water.
Speaker 4: They're eating top Rahman and canned chili mac basic quick meals for energy. They cooked that up, they're eating it. There's a little trickle of water where they're washing stuff out when they're done. Jory was over twenty five feet away at this spring. He's rinsing stuff out, and he's looking around and the ceiling just seems like it's coming lower lower as far as the clouds. It's getting real hard to see, like a dense bog. They're basically up where the clouds are. He's sitting there renting the stuff out, and Tom hurt something off towards that southeast look Kenyon dropping back down. He hears noises like rocks clocking and stuff like something moving along. He gets Joy's attention, saying, hey, sounds like something large back up over here, a little distance away. We're at a good distance, but something's moving in the rocks. I can hear him. Jorry goes, Okay, we'll pay attention or whatever. He finishes what he's doing as he turns around and starts walking back towards Tom. All of a sudden, further up off to where it branches off to the left there, because they come up and then it branches off to the left and the other canyon drops back down to the right, up up to the left, he said, the loudest, loudest air siren scream.
Speaker 3: He had ever heard. It was like an air rate siren.
Speaker 4: It started low, pretty classic sound, ramped up to a very high pitched he said. As soon as that high pitch ended, there was three loud whoops, real loud. It reverberated all around them. They're basically up in this semi bowl right up at the face of the mountain, echoed around real loudly. They were like, what the hell is that? What was that bigfoot?
Speaker 3: Harry Man?
Speaker 4: None of that stuff was on their mind. They knew nothing about it. They had heard all the stuff over the years from different shows or whatever, but they wasn't even in their wheelhouse. Jory scrambles back over by Tom and he's putting stuff away because we need to go. Tom's not arguing. He was like, yeah, let's gather up the stuff. Because they took one of their day packs and they spread out their stuff with the stove and they had a little fire going and stuff. They had to sit there take care of their little area. They didn't want to cause a wildfire or whatever. Tom said. As they were doing that, Tom is the one looking around again. Low ceiling. The cloud was basically touching the mountain. It was down almost on top of them to where they couldn't see anything very well. It was like being in super dense bog. They're like, all right, let's get going. As Jory's packing up to stuff, they heard the second noise and he said. The second screen was identical to the first, just a shorter version and only two whoops that got their attention quickly. They're hearing movement over from where this second noise came from. Again, the clouds are stick they're looking through this dense fog. As they're looking, they noticed this dark spot back up in the fog where they could barely make it up, but they could tell it's moving, and it's moving towards them, but parallel to the mountain, but moving closer towards them. They can hear the rocks and stuff from where this thing was moving. They're immediately like hurry as they're donning they're packs and everything, and they're focused on this second noise back behind them, up a shorter little cut literally back behind them, not that far off. They hear the third noise, which was just a couple whoops and then a high pitched whistle sound.
Speaker 3: He said it.
Speaker 4: Almost came across between a mix between a high pitched woman's screen in a very loud whistle. He said, it was real hard to verbalize exactly.
Speaker 2: What it was.
Speaker 4: They whip around again that dense fog. They could not really make out what was going on now. They feel like they're surrounded right now. They just talked amongst each other and said, hey, let's just hold our ground here, because where they happened to be was open enough where they can see around you.
Speaker 3: They're feeling surrounded.
Speaker 4: There was more of a rise behind them, but they're on the open face with very little vegetation immediately around them. They felt like they had enough response time for whatever in the hell, but they're basically squatting down. They got the packs on. Tom has a shotgun and Jory has his forty four magnum and they're just sitting there quietly. As the day progresses. They sat there, Tom said about an hour and a half before they heard the next noise. And the next noise was again from those three spots, but they were just a little bit closer. I asked what determined they were a little bit closer, because again thick fog and all that, it was real dense. Tom said that it was evidently closer because the loudness, the way it reverberated, they could tell it was closer. During certain points they could hear movement, especially on that side where they heard the second noise. There's a lot of rock movement from this thing movement across where there was rocks that slept down. He said they got really freaked out about the third hour because all of a sudden, rocks not big ones, he said, they were about the size of walnuts, and they were coming in from that second noise area. These rocks are raining in, not at a fast pace or anything like that, but on a regular cadence. They were like, all right, let's get moving. What they do is they decide, we'll just walk slowly, we'll stay low, we'll go back down. As they start to make their movement, all of a sudden, just below them on their trail back down, they hear a whoop, and then from the area of the first whoop, they hear another one, which is a lot closer. They're really feeling boxed in now. They got these rocks falling, these noises a lot closer. As they were backing back up to almost to their original position, they squat back down and they're listening and they can hear brush movement off to their left. They can hear brush movement in front of them, and they can hear these rocks and stuff off to their right. They got these three points and they feel boxed in, and Tom said it felt like a standoff. He said he felt like he was being manipulated to stay where they were. He said, it was the oddest feeling. I was like, you're hearing these noises. That doesn't necessarily mean it's a stand off. You chose that spot, and he goes, when we started moving, all of a sudden, these noises were coming in.
Speaker 3: He said.
Speaker 4: It wasn't what we could hear, it's what you couldn't hear. It's what you felt. He felt like they were being hurded to stay in this one area. I said, Hurting is one thing, but what's the standoff? Because we had guns and we were standing I said, oh, okay, fair enough. He said as they sat there, they could hear movement, but they weren't seeing anything. The most say so far was that dark spot in the fog bank or in the cloud basically, and the noises of moving. But he said, it's not like they were circling by any means. It was just noise from there, and noise from there and noise from over here.
Speaker 3: And it was never in order.
Speaker 4: Per se. It was just different noises. They would hear branches and small brush cracking, over here to their left, in front of them, same thing, and to the right.
Speaker 3: It was always the rocks.
Speaker 4: When they ascended up to that point before the cloud really started coming down on them, Tom noticed that across the little valley there there was a rock line before it reached vegetation. Right hearing this thing moving in the rocks, he knew it wasn't below into the tree lines. It was always making noise on the rocks.
Speaker 1: And stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see women. Right after these messages.
Speaker 4: He felt comfortable with where that one was or what was over there, because it was at a safe distance. However, these branch breaking noises and stuff up to the in front of them and off to their left, those seemed like they were getting closer and closer, just incrementally, he said. At the point they decided to really make a go was about going on four hours into just like listening and whispering amongst each other and freaking out, what the hell is this crap?
Speaker 3: He said.
Speaker 4: A couple of times, just before they decided to really make a break, they started yelling out, hey, this ain't funny.
Speaker 3: You don't play games were armed?
Speaker 4: You know that whole bit He said that every time they yelled out, they would hear this weird mumbling. Tom said he had heard you pick just from flying around in remotal Aska getting fuel and stuff. He'd hear you picked now and then. And he knew nothing about the dialects or anything, but he said some of the mumbling resembled that it sounded different. It sounded a little weird and off, but that was the closest he could associate it with anything.
Speaker 3: He said.
Speaker 4: What really sparked them saying screw this, were out regardless, was off to their left, rocks started coming in. The rocks that initially were thrown were just landing near them. Right when the rocks came in from the left, they were hitting in the backpacks. They had their backpacks on, they had the high board backs. These rocks were hitting in these areas pretty hard, none directly in the head, shoulder or anything, but hitting the packs. Immediately, they look at each other and says, screw this, let's go. They commenced to going down and then cutting back to their back trail. Now on the back trail, he doesn't understand. And it's not a walk in the park. There's drops and little spots for their small falls and stuff like this. They're literally jamming down this little tight canyon, having to climb back out along the edge and drop back down past these spots that have drops, and one spring melt off is coming. It's basically a waterfall in that spot. And they're doing all this in pretty dense fog. They can't see horribly far around them.
Speaker 3: He said.
Speaker 4: Once they got down, there are ways they could hear the one that was initially across from them to their left coming in behind them as they're making their way down, he said. A couple of times they had stopped, they would hear rocks and clambering above them, and they couldn't make anything out or see anything. They said, screw it, turn around. They kept going now, he said. Once they finally got out of there, more towards the base of the south side there of the vonn Frank Mountain, they calmed down because there hadn't been noise in a while. As they were sitting there talking like, oh wow, that is crazy. They're looking around. They're hyper paranoid. I would be too, but they're not hearing anything anymore. Jory's facing north, Tom is in front of him, off to the left, a little bit. As Jory's talking to Tom. Tom's facing south, Jory's facing north. He's facing up this little valley. They're talking. All of a sudden, Joy gets hit with a small rock center chest. It came out of nowhere. He was looking up that direction. Tom was looking at his brother. This rock just hit him. When he got hit with the rock, their eyes both got big. They turn around and continued. They got back to their camp. They're socked in at this point. They can't fly. Tom said they took turns sleeping. One would climb in the cub and sleep with nothing in it. The other one would be outside on guard. When they did sleep, they had to sit there two days. Nothing happened. Within those two days. Nothing happened once they got off the mountain, however, it was dead quiet.
Speaker 3: For two days.
Speaker 4: They basically took turns keep them watch. He said that he hasn't been back to Alaska since he has no interest in coming back to Alaska. When I spoke to Jory, he said, out of everything that happened, even the rocks hitting the backpack, it was really freaky, But he said he didn't really feel his life was in danger till the one rock hit him in the center of the chest, which is weird, but that's what he felt, you know what I mean. From what he said, he had typed out an email a couple different times or whatever, and never sent it and just called me. I want to thank him for his time in reaching out after that two days being socked in. As soon as there was a wormhole as we call it, to see blue sky above, he fired up and got out of there.
Speaker 3: Hasn't been back to Alaska.
Speaker 4: All his buddies that have brought up going to Alaska, he shared this with.
Speaker 3: Everyone has their own views.
Speaker 4: When you tell somebody something like this, some people are going to be like, that's interesting, and other people are going to be like, you're full of shit. I wanted to share with you comes from the Yukon River approximately thirty years ago. I want to thank the elders. The younger folks have encouraged their elders to come forward and share some of these experiences. I've said it plenty of times. I do this for public safety, for public awareness, for people.
Speaker 3: Going out in the wilds.
Speaker 4: Maybe you'll hear something in one of these encounter videos that you may run into weird out who whatever, whistles, all that kind of thing.
Speaker 3: This occurred.
Speaker 4: These elders were leaving Galina heading upriver. They were going up for some caribou hunting, and they had picked up some other relatives from Galinas. None of them are from Galina except for one of the people that was part of this little hunting party.
Speaker 3: The rest we'll just leave it at that.
Speaker 4: What was shared with me was there was five people on this hunting party. All of them experienced this. Only one's willing to talk about it. I only have the one person's perspectives. That's what I'm sharing here. Her name will call her Judy, Okay Judy. This being thirty years ago, she wasn't an elder yet. She was with a couple other elders, her husband at the time and his brother. They're going up to hunt for caribou. There's a particular slew north of Galena where they would like to park and then hike back in past the tree line and stuff over this one rise, this one butte get onto the back side, and usually there's some caribou hanging out in there. That's what they were heading out to do, and also pick berries at the same time.
Speaker 3: From Judy's point, of view.
Speaker 4: She was the last one in the line. She was carrying her husband's rifle, one of his rifles while he had another rifle, and he was leading the group because it was his favorite hunting area.
Speaker 3: And everyone was just hey, we'll follow you whatever.
Speaker 4: They get to a portion of the trail just past the tree line where it opens up on a some tundra, and someone noticed some salmon berries. Automatically, everyone's stopping right them natives incing pass up that fresh ripe salmon berry's right there all over it. Right, they're doing their thing, and they get out some baggies and stuff anything extra they had in their pockets that they get empty and for berries in. But as they're doing their thing, Judy said that her husband was keeping watching. He was about twenty five feet away, and he just kept looking over his left shoulder and would turn around. He had a scope on his rifle. He would scope the tree line. He's doing all these weird things, and it was her husband. She could read that something was off, but he wasn't saying anything. She assumed he was just unsure, but got a bad feeling if she started paying attention, and she started getting a creepy feeling. Soon enough, the other three people in the party also started getting creepy, feeling that everyone's little intuition radars went up and head started peeking up, looking around because they were all jovial in a small little group picking these salmon berries, talking about the last time they found a good batch of berries like that. Judy said, her husband glances over at her and does this motion with his head, like come here. She walks past the group because she was on the opposite of them. They're about twenty five feet from the tree line, and from where her husband was standing twenty five feet away, he was a little further from the tree line because it was a little bit offset from the way the natural tree line ran, she said. When she got up to her husband, he points and is looking at her, but he's going look over my shoulder, back over in the trees. Do you see something brown back there moving? Judy's looking over his It would be his right shoulder. She notices that something brown peeking out from You've got all this black spruce and stuff. This brown color, which was like a rusty brown, stood out stood out brightly compared to the backdrop.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: She see this thing moving out a couple times, and she goes, yeah, I see the what is that goes, I don't know. It keeps speaking. The word Harryman was coming out of her husband's mouth as this thing whooped at them. The three that were squatted down picking the berries, they're stood up and they're looking. They're all looking that direction, and this thing knew They knew right where it was, because all eyes were fixed into that area. Judy said her husband when he had turned around because of the whoop, he clicked the safety off of his rifle.
Speaker 3: Click.
Speaker 4: She immediately, just following suit, clicked the safety off of the rifle she was carried. The brother in law, he did the same thing. He drew his pistol and cocked it. Now they all kind of clustered together and then start backing away from the tree line while her husband stood there, and they all moved as a group backed away. They got out, she said, to the middle of the little open area, which was probably about one hundred and fifty yards on half horseshoe shape. They backed away once they got a certain safe distance. Her husband's brother and her kept watch while he turned around and walked back towards him quickly. Now get into a group, and that get low and they're looking back over to the tree line. Now as this is going on, the brother and Judy are watching this thing as her husband's coming towards them, start pacing back and forth in the trees, and they're catching glimpses of it as it's moving behind the tree line, back and forth. Again, they haven't gotten a full visual. They just got the whoop right. They're all clustered down and they're paying attention to that direction. They're roughly almost dead center in this half horseshoe little meadow with tundra, and there's some black spruce here and there, like the little tiny islands of three or four little trees.
Speaker 3: She said, as they were.
Speaker 4: Looking around, everyone was looking around, but her husband was focused on where this thing was showing itself every once in a while, she said. They sat there for forty minutes or more and this thing would move and then stop, move and then stop.
Speaker 3: Do we just move along? What are we going to do?
Speaker 4: One of the elders said, I don't want it to mess with the boat or the other one said, oh, they're not going to bother the boat. We should just go let's go hunt. We'll leave the gut pile for it. Everyone's that sounds good. As they were getting ready to leave that meadow and continue on to the trail, because this thing was off to their left would be off to their right. They weren't going to cross paths with it if they retreated the way they were going to go for the caribou hunt. Now, they were freaked out, but they figured it's out here, let's just go. Because me I was like, why didn't you guys just get out of there. Because of one of the elders saying they're going to leave us alone, let's just go hunt. We'll leave it a gut pile, they just went with that. It was just a whoop. They hadn't fully seen it. It was easier to dismiss as just noise in the woods. Let's carry on. Now, these are all subsistence hunter gatherers, not easily run off because there wasn't really enough going on to scare them out of there. It was creepy they heard the noise, but they were going with their best instincts, so they decided they're just going to continue on and go look for caribou. Judy's husband keeps guard. The other one's brother leading the way, two elders behind him, and then Judy and then her husband behind her, all making a straight bee line back across to where the trail continues on over this little small mountain of butte basically just a large hill, and on the other side there was some open tundra and stuff that's usually where they come across caribou. Everything was fine, no more noises. They hadn't seen it in a minute. The closer they got to this other tree line that they had to fall through this trail, and they start going over the butte. Once they cleared that and they had some elevation, they turn around and look back and they don't see anything. But the reason they turned back was they heard a weird noise. To some in the group, it sounded like swallows. To others in the group, it sounded like a big robin. There was conflicting views on what the noise was. They just dismissed it as okay, we misheard something, and they continue on. They get up to the apex on top of this butte where the trail led them right, which wasn't at the very top, but it was off the shoulder of it. When they got up there. The elders were a little tired. They said, let's take a break. There was a nice little breeze going keeping the mosquitoes away. As they were sitting there talking, Judy's husband was smoking a cigarette and stayed downhill from them on that side. They just came from watching their back trail, just watching. He kept saying, I got a funny feeling. I got a funny feeling. It's not bad, good, or indifferent. It's just a funny feeling. I'm just keeping an eye. Judy, being concerned, goes down by him and says, what's going on while focusing hard. According to what he shared with her, he said, it told me that if we didn't leave, it was going to kill me. She was thrown off because he said nothing this whole time. A couple hours had passed. It wasn't just a quick boo two minutes later on top of this, butte, no, it's not that kind of get down.
Speaker 3: This is Alaska. You earned that shit. It takes time. She's good.
Speaker 4: Why didn't you say anything? He goes it was a weird thought. According to what she said, was some mind speak to him, and he wasn't putting two and two together. He thought it was his own thoughts. She leaves him alone about it. He was like, I don't know if I believe it. I think it was trying to scare me.
Speaker 3: She said, if you.
Speaker 4: Want, we can just let everyone know we're not feeling good. We'll just get out of here. Goes no, we'll go hunt. We'll go hunt, and we'll be just fine. They carry on, no movement, no other weird noises. They continue on over the beat down. On the other side. There's a partial little batch of trees that they're about to cut through, just down at the bottom, and after that it opens up into the tundra and then further out of some muskeg and you see the rolling hills and the trees get thick past that. In this particular area, she said, the woodland caribou would mill around the edges a lot of the times, and they would be laid down. They would stand up periodically walk a little ways, and that's how you spot them and you get your caribou that way. They were just about to cross through this little patch of trees that they had done a bunch of times before. It was a little overgrown, but the game trail was still there. Her husband led the way, and he was pushing through the brush, pushing it out of the way, clearing the trail. Because all the branches were into twines. He was just pushing them out of the way. The people walking behind had an easier way through when they get to the other side. It worked out to where his brother came up beside him and said, hey, did that thing tell you it was to kill you two?
Speaker 1: Stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see.
Speaker 3: We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: After these messages.
Speaker 4: Judy heard that She wasn't but a few feet away. She goes, hey, what do you mean You heard the same thing that got the elders involved, and they said the same thing. Judy was the only one that didn't get the mind speak thing from this thing. Unbeknownst to her this whole time, all four of the others in this group heard the same thing, leave before I kill you. Lesson learned now, But they all heard the same thing, leave or I'll kill you. Once everyone spoke up and they were all on the same page, that's when they're like, we need to leave. Because they all chalked it up to I'm being paranoid. It's the damnedest thing when this stuff happens. Because Judy was upset. She was like, why didn't someone say something? Why didn't someone say something? When they're like, we're saying it now, we're all safe. Let's calm down. Now that being.
Speaker 3: Said, they got to go back. They got to go back over.
Speaker 4: They decide that Judy's husband would lead to two elders behind him. Judy and then the brother would be the last in line. The two youngest able bodied men were in front and rear, and that's what they do. They backtracked. They're going right back the same way they came. They decide once they got down the other side, they would cut wide around. They would take the farthest edge away from where they saw this movement on the opposite side of this meadow and just skirt the opposite side of it and then backtrack over to their trail and then get back to the skiff. When they got to the bottom, that's when they hear some whoops. Now, what was concerning about the whoops was they heard one from the general area where they initially had the siding. The problem was they heard whoops on the side that they were going to take, and not only that, they heard whoops directly in front of them across this big open meadow, which this big open metal was about three to four hundred yards wide and roughly the same in circumference, but it was half horseshoes shaped with the trees and a rolling.
Speaker 3: Hill off to the left.
Speaker 4: They decide, we'll just cut right down the middle and then cut between the sound of the first whoop and that last whoop straight across because they were not gonna stop. They were gonna make their way. They were armed, and they were leaving the area. When you get down to the edge of the meadal and they're just walking out into it with her husband and the lead the eldest woman started yelling out and you pick.
Speaker 3: We're leaving, We're leaving, We're leaving.
Speaker 4: She kept saying that over and over again. Every few minutes, or every couple ten to fifteen steps. She had yell it out loud. Kept doing that about the third or fourth times. She's in the process of doing this. They're about halfway through this meadow and they're starting to cut back across between where they heard the two. They were splitting the difference as they're going along. She just got done saying it. They hear a very sharp, piercing whistle come from that general area of where they saw the movement. They all stopped because this sharp whistle something was weird about it. It's very piercing, is very loud, she said. They all squatted down a little bit, and her husband was looking hard over that way. Out of the blue, from behind them, a rock blew over them, a little bigger than ping pong ball size, came almost straight down that had been thrown out a real high arc because it came down and bounce, and it caught everyone's attention because it landed in the direction they were all looking right in the direction of that sharp whistle. Immediately they all turn around and they see brown movement directly behind them. They're assuming that's where the rock came from. And they saw this movement in behind the trees just out of you. They couldn't fully make it out, but they could tell the difference in the color of brown versus the black spruce and stuff that was there, and this thing moved out of you and back into the trees. Now they're like, okay, now they're throwing rocks, sharp whistle rocks thrown. Let's continue on. As they all stand up, and they continue splitting the difference between the two different sounds that they had heard. Now, once they get closer to the tree line, they hear the sharp whistle again, but now it's immediately off to their right, within thirty yards. They're guessing it was out of you, but it was right over there. It wasn't far away at all. Immediately they all stopped, firearms are pointing in that direction. Behind them across the meadow, they hear a return whistle, which was a couple octaves lower. It sounded a little deeper in tone, and then they heard breaking and crashing, and this growling started. Judy said, when the growling started, it was weird because the growling was really low, almost like you couldn't barely hear it. But then it got louder real fast, and then that another one chimed in, and they were both in unison with this weird ground breaking stuff, that sharp whistle noise that they had heard. Her husband and his brother were paying attention to that direction while this noise is going on behind them, because they had three other people to keep eyes on that. From what her husband had said, was the one over here is moving. They're trying to distract us. Come on, let's get moving. Let's get moving. And because of the distance where the growling and the breaking noises were, they didn't feel like it was immediately on top of them, like this whistle was off to their right. They had the women, Judy and the two elders start the path through, and they were going to make sure because they're just getting to this tree line. From what Judy said, her husband and his brother kept and I brother kept an eye across the little meadow there. Her husband kept an eye on where this sharp whistle came from, while Judy led the elders through on a little game path, backtracking to where the main trail was that they normally take into this place. Right, they get about half the distance to where the main trail was, they hear some more whistles and stuff. Now Judy could only hear the whistles and some commotion of her husband and brother in law rushing their back trail, coming up their back trail rough fast. Once they're getting closer and they could see Judy and the elders in front of them, they said, get moving faster, they're coming, and that's all she needed to hear. She started trotting along and encouraging the elders to hurry up, and the elders were moving along pretty good. Judy said, when they get to the trail, the main trail that they had come down many times. This is not a new area to them. They know the area pretty well. They've been in there several times.
Speaker 3: She said.
Speaker 4: When she got there, she stopped to turn around to make sure that the elders were still there and that her husband and brother in law were still coming to make sure Noma got snatched, because.
Speaker 3: She was real scared.
Speaker 4: As the whole group is there, Thank goodness, they all come out onto the trail and they said move forward, Let's get over to the opening. There was kind of a big open before the trail continued on the other side. On the trail in it was kind of like an old marshy spot that kind of dried out or would flood out during runoff and stuff. There wasn't much to it as far as size. It was maybe fifty yard circle in amongst these black spruce and stuff. Once they got on the back trail there, they all stop and she was asking her husband what happened.
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 4: She said, they started throwing more rocks. We need to get move and you know we can get out of here or whatever. As he gets done saying that, they hear another sharp whistle again about thirty forty yards away into the trees were just out of view where they couldn't see, and more rocks started just randomly raining down here and there. They weren't big rocks, they were small river rocks, probably picked up off the beach or something. She said she had grabbed one for a second and was going to keep it, but she felt like she maybe inviting something bad along with it.
Speaker 3: She dropped it.
Speaker 4: But she said it was a smooth river rock. I wasn't like they were digging it out of the ground or something. With the sharp ways and the rocks running in, they're motivated. They're going in the same line, Judy first the elders, then her husband and brother in.
Speaker 3: Law behind them.
Speaker 4: When they got clear of that particular tree line, it gradually goes down to a little bit of a creek they got to cross and then make their way back down to the river where the boat's tied off. They're about not quite three hundred yards to where the boat's sitting. They're making their way right. They get into this open area. There's long grass and stuff, but they felt a lot of relief once they knew the boat was basically in sight. They calmed down a little bit. They're catching their breath and they all stop. As they're catching their breath, the husband's looking back up their back trail, and the brother in law is off to his left doing the same thing, but also scouting off to the flanks, off to the left and the right, just keeping an eye out as it's quiet for a minute. They're all catching their breath, they're calming down. They're trying to figure out we must have interrupted them hunting or something, and they're all having this little discussion about what could have caused this to be happening overall there. It was a very aggressive type encounter. They just made noises, ushered them along. Basically, let's be honest, they could have taken them out with the rocks. They're all calming down and listening, and they're not hearing anything as dead quiet, and that's when her husband drops down to one knee roal fast clicks the safetap his rifle and raises his rifle and starts yelling stop out of their point of view because they were a little bit lower on the train than her husband where he was standing just a little bit above them, because he was on a little bit of a rise to where the trail cut back. He could see this thing crawling towards them. That's why he got there on one knee, to treat it like a charging bear. You want to get down on the same levels. You're not shooting over the top of a charging bear. He's doing his thing. He squatted down, he's yelling stop. This scene, from what her husband said later, was crossing the trail and then crossing back, but progressing towards them. He fired a round up into the trees above it. Boom, And when he did that, all of a sudden you hear from three different areas in front of them, off to the sides, and directly in front of them, where that one was coming towards the husband, you hear three running off into the brush. As soon as that gunshot went off, they all went away. They all started going away real fast. They said that the noise these things made leaving was like freight chains loud as crap. They said that was more scary than the rocks being thrown. The whistles because of how powerful it sounded when these things were rushing away. Immediately he racks another round in the chamber and he's he looks back at his brother's looking at him like, holy crap, because there's a lot of noise happening moving away from them. As soon as they quieted down enough, they all look at each other. Her husband's motion, go to the boat.
Speaker 3: Let's go. They got out of there.
Speaker 4: I want to think Judy's niece for reaching out. They wanted to remain anonymous, teach his own. I want to thank them sincerely for reaching out. They dealt with the whoops, the sharp whistles, no olhoots on this one, which the al hoots always creep me out because I've heard them. The Delta Clearwater video I have Postal has some audio of that. Creepiest part about that audio is it's the first minute in a couple seconds of that video. Thirty seconds is the original, and then the last thirty seconds is the amplified everything adjusted. The outside noise is adjusted out of it.
Speaker 3: But when the lady.
Speaker 4: Responds with her little alhoots back at these things. When she's done, you can hear off from the distance. One of these things got mad that she was mocking them. I don't know again in speculation, but it's some creepy stuff.
Speaker 6: Who whoo.
Speaker 4: Who thanks again for joining me. We'll catch you guys soon.
Speaker 7: They say, you don't gotta go home, but.
Speaker 3: You can't stay.
Speaker 7: And I don't want to be a world up it.
Speaker 8: Trying this chart, that chart, Everything came right back, right back, the joy for me, need joy stay right there, come it right away. In state states still still start says says stay.
Speaker 5: Still stay. Also games games
Speaker 8: Still states, US States assass