Speaker 1: Hey, it's the new normal. The people who started the war between Russia and Ukraine are the good guys. The people who want to keep the war rolling are the good guys. The people who are trying to bring peace to this because it's obvious that Ukraine cannot win, they're literally hitler. Elections have consequences. Dictator Zelenski will talk about this with the help of God Almighty.
Speaker 2: But Todd Herman show is one disapproved by big pharma technocrats in tyrants everywhere from the hind mountains of Free American. Here's the Emerald City exile Todd Herman.
Speaker 1: Today is to day the Lord has made, and these are the times in which God has decided we shall life. So it seems that Dictator Zelensky had meetings with Democrats before going in to see President Trump. People like Senator Chris Murphy are breaking about this. Do you think they maybe told him to go in and try to alpha Trump and vance, because I think they did. If you watched the entire discussion, the clips will go through or the clips A lot of people have seen some of them. You're probably not. But Zelensky walked into that room trying to alpha his body language chest out into the pockets, and it quickly sort of became this back and forth where Zelensky kept trying to alpha Trump and Vance, but they were getting he was getting double teamed and well. And incidentally it was JD. Vance who noticed this attitude, and I think he was the first guy to step in and say, hey, nope, not to my president. This is being a lot made by the fact that Winston Churchill wore a war uniform when he is coming to meet at the White House. True, but Zelenski wore a suit to the World Economic Form. Why is that? Probably because he knew he was coming here for theater. And I think what he was hoping to do, and I think that the Democrats probably helped him with this idea was turn this over to the American people because understand something just as happened. I guess at the Awards show, everything was Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine. Probably Bobby de Niro came out and spoke by everybody spoke about Ukraine. The American people are not Twitter and social media where everybody has a Ukraine flag. There's a lot of the American people going really more war. There's a lot of the American people going wait, why again, is Ukraine now the most important country in the world? And in Washington, d C. Where everybody's wearing the Ukrainian flag and everyone's pro Ukraine, they can't understand that out here in the world. A lot of us are going, you know, eggs are expensive, and you guys forced people to kill a bunch of birds, and now you want to hump them full of a new non sterilizing vaccine into cattle. Like we're kind of watching those things. And frankly, a lot of Republicans are looking at this and saying our conservatives or mega and saying, this is a fantastic bit of transparency. And it was a huge fan that this stuff happened in front of us instead of behind closed doors, because we've read the headlines that Biden's screaming at Zelinsky, right, he lost his temper and that's easy to do because he's a demented old man, but he lost his temper as well. But a lot of us are looking at this and saying, Okay, this is great, and hey, what happened to that whole binder thing? Remember that with what's his name, Epstein? This was a master stroke. I love what happened here, but I don't love the fact. But it's also swept that thing out of the headlines. There's some problems in trump Land. Pam Bondi's made some promises. She's going to go force the people who hid the Epstein files. She gave them an eleven to fifty nine Friday deadline eleven fifty nine pm, and then they didn't produce the files, and then she's done nothing. We've got that, We've got the USDA director agreeing to a new platform technology to pump cattle full of this non serilizing vaccine. So I want us to not play the game where we take one topic and make it the topic. Although today we are going to discuss this because blessed are the peacemakers. That's the most bizarre thing here. I think President Trump is sincere in wanting peace because he's spending a lot of political capital on this. I think jd Vance is since hearing that. I don't think Zolensky is. I don't know that vlad Putin is, because to me, Putin and Zelensky are basically the same dude, except for this Putin actually runs Putin. I don't know who runs Selensky. Maybe it's Chris Murphy. Maybe it's someone else, because he showed himself in that room to be anything but a brilliant man. He truly showed himself to be very, very empty. I'm making a big, big plan to go down to Mexico coming up, and I want to put this guy's out in front of you where I could I do the big cruise thing this time. I want to go down as friends. I'm going to go down to renew and there's a couple of things I'm gonna get done. I'm gonna ask them to look at my lower back because anytime I'm deadlifting anything over three hundred pounds to get this incredible pain, and I can still lift it. The weight's not heavy, but it really hurts, and I'd rather not blow my back out. So I want them to see if stem cells can get in there and help, and then I'm going to get my shoulder done, my left one. It's fine. I got over this little injury. I had this little strain. It's fine, but I never did get stem cells in there during my first surgery. After my first surgery, so I really want that to be as solid as my right shoulder, because it's not so around June, we're going to go down And I was just talking to Steve this weekend we had another life saving thing happened. Second time someone's had their life saved by going to renew for stem cells because in looking at them, they discovered that, oh my gosh, you have a major major heart attack waiting around the corner. Second time, in about two months, someone who went down for stem cells ended up in this very high end hospital next door getting three stents. Second time at three stents. That's what these guys are doing for people. So put this on your roadmap. And here's the deal. If you're thinking you're going to renew for stem cell treatments, plan the June timeframe and get your treatment approved now. So go to our e nue dot Healthcare for their ethically gathered stem cells, placentas and umbilical cords. Only look at the June timeframe. But you need to get into the pipeline now. Last time, like thirty people wanted to go but they couldn't get it done at the right time. So get in line now. It's our e n U E dot Healthcare. This is a clip a lot of people have seen. I don't think this one. This is one of the few people. See this is the Lensky beforehand. You look at all the people want to keep the war going.
Speaker 3: Thank you, look at you.
Speaker 4: We know each other. It's not the first meeting, and I'm we're proud that you bring.
Speaker 1: There's Dick Blomo. Hey, Dick blimouthal he served in Vietnam. What oh, that's right.
Speaker 4: He not only partner friends like the United States.
Speaker 1: So we are We're thankful. There was Chris Murphy who bragged about this later. There's Shelley white House over there, Sheldon white House. Does he still belong to that whites only golf club that his wife was on the board of or did he ever quit that. We're here today as a show of support show oft we have committee chairs and we have cameras. Why were the cameras there? Wait, no, I'm not asking this. This is a serious question because I'm marring a whole bunch of criticism about President Trump that why were the cameras there? There are people in Democrat politics in the Mockingbird media who see it was a setup, that President Trump set them up this way. In fact, one of the longest supporters we've had for the show guy calls himself beef won't and Yo beef love you. He's written the note initially saying that President Trump Uh and jd Vance blew it. He's deeply concerned that they've blown it with independence nuts. That's not with the poll show. And this morning you sent me a follow up saying that the conservative media is not talking about that fact that President Trump was bad mouthing Zelensky before this. He was, and Zelensky was bad mouthing him. And one of the things you know about President Trump is you hit it him, He's going to hit you ten times harder. That's the way he plays the game. You have to be ready to have that. But Trump's being criticized for having the cameras. They're no, there were no cameras there. When figurehead Biden lost his gord, well he always lost his God, lost his temper with Selensky. Because they don't want that to be the process. What they have always sought is this, it's always programming for us. The American people have been so programmed to see the world leaders coming out. They each stand behind a podium and look at that. They agree, they're dear, dear friends, and they agree the World Economic Form meetings, the EU meetings, the climate catastrophe meetings. They all agree, they all stand on the stairs together, and we've seen the videos of them being orchestrated, the world leaders being told where to stand, where to look, who to stand by, being rearranged by photographers. This is what people have been programmed to see. That's what happens. But we don't get to get behind the door. We got to get behind the door as we always should be. We should always be invited to meetings like this. We have the tech that we could watch all these meetings. There's no reason for these to be secret unless they're discussing operational details of a war. Now, this isn't the first time that jade Vance broke in, but it's probably the best time that Jade Vance broke in. And if you're watching the video version of this, then check out what's going on with Zelensky's body language in this instance.
Speaker 5: Talking about the kind of diplomacy that's going to end the destruction of your country.
Speaker 1: Yes, but if you president, with.
Speaker 5: Respect, I think it's disrespectful for you to come into the Oval Office to try to litigate this in front of the American media, Right now.
Speaker 1: You guys are gatton book. If you're not watching the video, you're robbed of seeing Zelensky's eye brows go up. He is called Vance is probably the smartest vice president we've ever had. He's smart in terms of emotional intelligence. He's smart in terms of historical study. He's a well read, well studied man. Zolensky is caught, and the look on President Trump's face is one of intrigue. Huh, that's the game.
Speaker 5: Going around and forcing conscripts to the front lines. Because you have manpower problems. You should be thanking the president.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you see this? Zelensky's cutting in with have you ever been to Ukraine? We don't need to go to Ukraine to see the footage being shot by independent journalists. You've tried to destroy by seizing all the media companies and rolling it up in the one state approved media channel. You're in your sixth year of your five year term. It's not us saying those are Ukrainians being conscripted. It's Ukrainians saying those are Ukrainians being conscripted. So he can't allow Vance to continue to talk about the conscription.
Speaker 4: How you have been to Ukraine?
Speaker 1: That you say what problems we have. I have been to come one.
Speaker 5: I have actually I've actually watched and seen the stories, and I know what happens is you bring people, you bring them on.
Speaker 1: A propaganda tour.
Speaker 5: Mister President, are do you disagree that you've had problems with bringing people in your military? And do you think that it's respectful allots to come to the Oval Office of the United States of America and attack the administration that is trying to trying to prevent the destruction of your.
Speaker 4: Cont of a lot of questions. Let's start from the beginning. Sure fills to wall during the war.
Speaker 1: Everybody has problems, even you.
Speaker 4: But you have nice ocean and don't feel now, but you will feel it in the future.
Speaker 1: Did you hear that you have nice oceans? You don't feel it now, but you will feel it in the future. Are you threatening us? Because that sounds like a threat to me, and that got President Trump animated. It got him really animated. Here's the president. God bless God, bless You're God blessed.
Speaker 3: You don't don't tell us what we're going to feel. We're trying to solve a problem. Don't tell us what we're going to feel I'm because you're in no position to dictate that.
Speaker 1: Remember this, you're in no.
Speaker 3: Position to dictate what we're going to feel.
Speaker 1: We're going to feel very good.
Speaker 3: We're gonna feel very good and very strong, will feel influenced. You're right now, not in a very good position. You've allowed you.
Speaker 4: From the very beginning of the war.
Speaker 3: We're not in a good position. You don't have the cards right now with us. You start having right now, you don't.
Speaker 1: You're playing.
Speaker 3: You're gambling with lives of millions of people. You're gambling with World War three.
Speaker 1: He's right, President Trump is absolutely right. This weekend, the dictator of the UK kerse Starmer, who is, by the way, the most ridiculously unpopular leader in that country in their history. And that's happened in like four weeks. You know what he said. He's ready to put British feet, British troops, feet on the ground, boots on the ground. He's ready to commit British airplanes to the war, and they're pilots. By some counts, the UK has more admirals than it does warships, and by some measures, there are a lot of people who are believing that if they get three NATO countries in there with boots on the ground. They're going to make an argument that the United States has to join the NATO agreement. As I understand, it is no if a NATO country is attacked. If you attack one NATO country, you attack every NATO country. I wouldn't put it past Caris Starmer and the globalists to hope that by putting British boots on the ground that Putin is forced to attack Britain, and then they try to draw us into this war. The president continues with Solinsky.
Speaker 3: You're gambling with World War three, and what you're doing is very disrespectful to the country, this country, far more than a lot of people said they should have.
Speaker 5: Have you said thank you once at lock Times you said you went to Pennsylvania and campaigned for the opposition in October, offer some words of appreciation for the United States of America and the president who's trying to save your country.
Speaker 1: What are you speaking about the campaign thing you did when you went and signed bombs with the corrupt governor of Pennsylvania, the Democrat Shapiro that oh, by the way, you we paid for that. Independence came out of this liking what they saw. I mean, independents are interesting people that you can be independent in this era, but they're also Americans and they saw this attitude in the forty five minute video, which I encourage you to watch, is very telling. David Axelrod, one of the guys who co created a product, or co co designed the product called Barack Hussein Obama all part of Barack Obama. They dropped the Hussein. I love my country with all my hearts, and I've never been more embarrassed for America than the spectacle I just witnessed in the Oval Office. Zelenski's fighting for the survival of his country, his people, and their democracy. It's not a democracy. Dave, Trump and Vance appear to be completely aligned with Putin, the invader whose aim has been to conquer Ukraine. Zelenski should know that millions and millions of Americans still stand with him and his valiant people. Okay, did President Trump just polaide? Did he just say not a dime? Did he just say you're on your own totally? Has he gone to them and said give us weapons back now? No, what he said is you can't win.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The people who help start this war are people like David Axelrod, that's what he says. Here's what Jesus says. Blessed are the peacemakers, or they will be called children of God. The Lord can use any vessel and any method, and he can take bad and make it good. He can raise dead bones to life. And if anyone wants people to stop killing one another, it would be him. It wasn't supposed to be this way. We weren't supposed to be at each other's throats. That's a consequence of the sin issue. David Axelrod says, keep the war going. Jesus says, blessed are the peacemakers. It's really phenomenal to observe that in our country, the people who started this war are the good guys. The people who want to keep the war going are the good guys. The people who wanted to end to the bad guys. Even though President Trump hasn't said you're on your own, we're withdrawing everything, give us your weapons back, he's saying you better come to the table. We sat down and record this morning and do this live. People watching and are listening live. The fact is that Fox News is reporting Miselenski saying Okay, I'll do the deal. I'll do the minerals deal, so you guys get your money back from what you've given us, or at least get close to that. And of all the talk of boots on the ground, I never had to serve, well that's not true. I chose not to serve. I should have, but I didn't. But there's plenty of people who did, and I don't know a single one of them who at this point is saying, you know what, let's just commit a whole bunch of US troops to Ukraine. I have friends who went to Ukraine. I lost a friend there, but don't worry, he wasn't in Russia because that's not allowed. I have friends who did that for money. I had one friend who did it because he hates he hates Russia, hated. I have other friends who are saying, why are we doing this? And for all the people who listen and or watch the show, and you've gotten to know Tim Kruk Shank, I want to give you an opportunity to get Tim know him better with a beautiful, beautiful coffee he's put together for honoring his Celtic heritage for Saint Patrick's Day, coming up of the seventeenth. It's called Irish True and it's an it's a unique blend. The bag is more unique. It has a Celtic cross on it. You can see this if you're looking at the image online. And the Celtic cross was designed by Tim and honors, of course, the Celtic heritage, first of all, the Lord Jesus, the Celtic heritage, the fighting spirit of the Irish, and it also honors Tim's creativity and great heart for this country because just like every bag says God Country Team. But the bag is something that you can give to anyone with Irish descent, take to an iron or at Saint Patrick's Day party. And it's a very limited bruce. So go to Bonefrog Cooffee dot com slash todd get ten percent off your first purchase, fifteen percent off subscription coffee. It's Bonefrogcoffee dot com slash todd. And I'd like to know of Tim to be willing to go fight in Ukraine. Something tells me no, unless his country ordered him to, then he'd do it because he's a retired Navy seal and that's what they do. So Zelensky went into this Oval office I think all coached up, all all amped up by that meeting he had with the Democrats, Dick Bloementhal who lied about serving in Vietnam, Chris Murphy, Sheldon Whitehouse who belonged to that whites only golf club, Amy Klobashar, all of them getting him hyped up. And he's looking at saying these are the leaders. There's a calculus that Zelensky isn't making, and it has to do with who's been backing him to this point. Globalists. President Trump and Jadie Vance are not globalists. America first means something to them. The Democrats he sat there with that netroom are globalists. Many of them are getting paid off or were through USAID type type of scams. And basically, let's not forget Republicans have their own scam going. I'm going to talk with Zach Abraham about this this week. But you know President Trump made this announcement about the Crypto Strategic Reserve. Did you know that someone went long on some very important cryptos, you know, the ones that were named in that announcement. They did that with fifty times leverage for about twenty four million bucks. And hey, lo and behold, look at that all of a sudden, these are going to make up our strategic reserves for Crypto. So let's not play the game where we're just the good guys. Ain't no one doing anything wrong on our side. Well, after this discussion with Murphy and these other people, I don't think that he that is Zelensky really thought about who he's meeting with when he meets with Vance and President Trump, and that they are not global.
Speaker 3: It was with Obama who gave you sheets, and I gave you javelins. Yes, I gave you the javelins to take out all those tanks.
Speaker 1: Again, this is a guy who's in Putin's pocket. Okay, President Trump's in Putin's pocket. He gave the guy javelin missiles because he wants Putin to win. This can be dispensed with.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: President Trump did what he could to try to help Zelenski win, and now he's seeing the math. The math does not work in his favor at all. Sorry to interrupt, the President.
Speaker 3: Obama gave you sheets. In fact, the statement is Obama gave sheets and Trump gave javelins. You gotta be more thankful, because let me tell you, you don't have the cards with US, you have the cards, but without US, you don't have any cards.
Speaker 1: In NATO. If you look at this fence spending, and this is one way to look at NATO expenses, we make up about seventy percent of defense spending for all the NATO countries. So the UK can make all this. No, they're gonna put boots on the ground or they're gonna put airplanes in the sky, but their country is utterly falling apart. Their military hasn't had any significant investments. People are not proud to be British anymore because Britain's being torn apart with a culture war. We're going to talk about this later this week. It is phenomenal how much control radical Islam has taken of cities in Britain. It is unbelievable. So they've got a problem in their country, which is being torn apart. And eventually you're going to have Islamic mayors in the top twenty cities making Islamic type decisions. I'm quoting by memory. We'll look at this later this week, but I believe there's eighteen hundred Sharia courts now in the UK wait Sharia law that's not allowed there, sure it is it's in these districts, but it's just for their neighborhoods. Don't worry. It's not going to metastasize. And France and these other countries had been dependent upon Russian oil and still are to this point. President Trump warned about that he's not a globalist. Zelensky, I don't think noticed the power shift.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: It's one thing for people who are predisposed to want to like what President Trump is doing, because people like us voted for him. We're predisposed psychologically to want to like this. It's another thing for independence to like it, or Democrats. But Lindsey Graham, Lindsey Graham is as pro war a senator as has ever existed. I don't think I've ever heard of a war. Lindsey Graham didn't want to commit troops to and after all, he's served our country as a lawyer in a military, but he served. Zelensky lost. Lindsey Graham met with Zelensky this morning.
Speaker 6: I urged him stay on message, be grateful, be thankful. We'll talk about details as security guarantees later. Keep it upbeat, keep it positive. His absolute utter disaster. The question for me, is he redeemable in the eyes of Americans. Most Americans witnessing what they saw today would not want Selensky to be their business partner.
Speaker 1: Including me.
Speaker 6: And I've been to Ukraine nine times since the war started. I met with him this morning. President Trump I talked to last night.
Speaker 1: He was upbeat about the deal.
Speaker 6: I've never been more proud of President Trump for showing the American people in the world, you don't trifle with this man. He was very positive, he was very upbeat. He wanted to get a cease fire. He wants to end the war, and Zelensky felt like he needed debate Trump in the Oval Office.
Speaker 1: JD was awesome. When you have Lindsey Graham turning his back on a war machine and seeking peace and being proud of Trump. Zelensky so so missed the room he's addressing because I don't think Zelensky runs Selensky. There is no significant evidence that Zelensky is a brilliant man, a smart man, a strategic thinker. There's none of this. He's a guy who came in after a coup caused by David Axrod and Brock Hussin, Obama and Susan Rice and Victoria Neulans and our Cia, and in that way, I feel like we have owed Ukraine something the people, not the bosses, since it's our country that caused the falling apart of their country. It's an amazing thing to see Zelensky go running to Fox News and they chose Brett Baer and Brett did something really smart, his producer did. You'll see in a second how Zelensky responded to what you well, a version of what you just saw. Lindsey Graham made a statement outside that echoes pretty much what he said there, and you'll see how Zelensky responded to this. The amount of money that we've dedicated to Ukraine isn't something that's just spent in the past few years. I mean, we may well be four hundred and five hundred billion dollars into Ukraine if you look at this across a fifteen year period. And obviously there's a ton of corruption in this. This shutting down of the USAID offices was a brilliant stroke by President Trump because there's still these wars going on. Can he be forced to spend this foreign policy money. There was the corrupt judge whose family has connections to USAID because they all do who to order President Trump to keep the money going. The Supreme Court thankfully stepped in and said, no, we're going to stay that order. So by firing all the people at usaid, President Trump's not going to make it very difficult or anyone at usaided to spend money since there's no one there, And it rolls back up to Mark Rubio. The changes we're seeing at the top of our financial system are so immense. The creation of this crypto currency strategic reserve, this is so important, and it's so corrupt. Someone somewhere got way into the deal and they went long with fifty times leverage at like twenty four million bucks. Someone knew this was coming. So the sim problem of corruptions not going away. And President Trump is right on US becoming dominant in energy production and exports. He's right and getting rid of this ridiculous beneficial ownership thing. I had to fill this out and disclose all these facts about me because I wanted the privilege of owning a corporation rather than an LLC. By the way, the penalty for not doing that is like ten thousand dollars per day. Meanwhile, we have the legal immigrants that have been coming into our country not telling us who they were, and thankfully now President Trump stopped that. So, in other words, you are on a precipice. You're standing in a cliff between some forms of sanity, albeit with good old fashioned corruption in it, but some forms of sanity the cutting of USAID all these scam dollars, and on the other side of this cliff there's the Empire fighting back. So no matter what happens, you need to make sure you're setup for retirement. My friend Zach Abraham is doing a free live webinar coming up. It's called the First Hundred Days. It's Thursday, March twentieth at three thirty Pacific. He's going to talk about what he sees in the long term outlet for twenty twenty five, how President Trump's policies can change things. He's going to do a full reveal of how Bulwark Management Capital Management focus on risk management by actively managing every portfolio, which can reduce reach and volatility. How that's working right now, And he's going to address your retirement think of it as a Department of retirement efficiency. Go to Know Your Risk Radio dot com to register. It's free, it's live, but you have to read to attend Know Your Risk Radio dot Com Investment Advisors services off through Truck Financial LLC and sec Resident Investment Advisor. Investments involved risk and are not guaranteed. Past performance doesn't guarantee future results Truck twenty five Dash one three seven. So Zelensky's people sent him over to Fox News because they know who they need to persuade. They're going to try to win back conservatives on this in MEGA because it's not the same thing. Trump and Mega are not conservative, and Conservative are not to Mega. There is a crossover, but not necessarily the same thing. Much more populous than the president's side. We know this. So here's Barrett sitting down with Selensky, and Zelensky gets to watch Lindsey Graham saying basically the same thing, this time outside the Senate's offices.
Speaker 7: Senator Lindsey Graham, Republican from South Carolina. He has been a big proponent of you and of Ukraine, said this today after the meeting.
Speaker 6: I have never been more proud of the president. I was very proud of JD. Van's standing up for our country. We want to be held. What I saw in the Oval office was disrespectful and I don't know if we can ever do business with the Zolenski again. He either needs to resign and send somebody over that.
Speaker 1: We can do business with, or he needs to change.
Speaker 7: So he says you need to continue consider resigning. Is that on the table.
Speaker 4: I don't know if he will be happy after my awards. This decision can do only people of Ukraine.
Speaker 7: You're not going to step down to do a piece deal, you know.
Speaker 4: I was, I was, I was, I was, I was always ready. I'm not I'm not. I'm sure that is a good idea for uh for I mean this such proposes. But anyway, I always said, if the United States will support NATO up so I think that it's enough for Ukraine. So I think we I did all.
Speaker 1: You're not getting into NATO unless you didn't see it. Steps out. Senator Mike Lee wants us out. Some other Republicans who want us out because we are not going to commit our troops to go fight in your country. Let me let him finish it.
Speaker 4: Well, I had to do. And if somebody is not, I mean this happy with me? Okay, okay, but between us, yes, Americans vote for American president. Each European country vote for that president. And only Ukrainil. With all respect to Lindsay, if I can say, Lindsay, we know each other, Yes, and only Ukrainis.
Speaker 1: Democrats have their president. With respect to the fact that the man speaking English is a second or third language, let's let's take that into account. Let's try to be fair. He doesn't come across as strong, and he doesn't come across as a guy who can make decisions, probably because he can't make decisions. That's on Fox News. You had MSNBC, CNN, of course, or all Ukraine all against Trump. There are a few shining spots of people who are defending the president. And still there's a Harris Interactive poll, Harvard Harris Interactive poll, and it looks like this, with Republicans or GOP, independence, et cetera. Do you want Ukraine to continue the war against Russia or negotiate a peace settlement. The numbers are pretty clear. Democrats thirty nine percent of them want them to continue the war, twenty percent of the GOP twenty seven percent of Independence. In other words, sixty one percent of Democrats want to see a negotiated settlement, eighty percent of Republicans, seventy three percent of Independence do you favor or oppose Donald Trump announcing direct US Russian negotiations to end the war in Ukraine. Incidentally, I don't know how clear this question is because I don't know how many people caught in that that that would mean Ukraine didn't get to get involved in that. Democrats forty percent forty on favor of that. No, in favor of eighty five percent of GP in favor of that. It's fifty three percent of Independence are in favor of direct negotiations between US and Russia, and that would mean cutting Zelensky and Ukraine out of this. It's been a long time since we've been finding a lot of wars and we're still in Syria. Well, the President Trump's been announcement that we're pulling out of that. Raise God. So Zelenski got coaching, he got all revd up by the Democrats. I think he went in and was told to alpha President Trump. Because there's a belief, as misguided as it is, there's a belief that you're going to get prompt to the point where he's so outrageous, where he's going to have another grab them by the blank moment. Some kind of lack of control of that this gout about as close as it could with President Trump moving him out of the Oval Office. Look at the polls. The people who hate Trump hate him, and there aren't going to be a bunch of new people hating President Trump because he's probably the most recognized human being in the world, is probably the most rebuked human being in the world, and he's trying to start peace, which makes him literally hitler. The guy who armed Zelensky with javelin missiles is in favor of Putin winning, but not the people who want to continue to arm him and allow Putin an excuse to destroy Ukraine utterly, utterly destroy it. So fascinating to me. In these times, President Trump felt like Zelensky was not acting rationally. He kept going back and talking about these cards, this card game, and it is a form of par It's.
Speaker 3: Gonna be a very hard thing to do business like this.
Speaker 5: I tell you this, say thank you.
Speaker 3: I said, except for American except that there.
Speaker 5: Are disagreements, and let's go litigate those disagreements rather than trying to fight it out in the American media when you're wrong.
Speaker 3: We know that you're all but you see, I think it's good for the American people to see what's going on.
Speaker 1: Praest God. Yes, President Trump, Yes, now, just doing a little body language thing here. Zelensky goes to his eye with his finger. Huge signed discomforts because President Trump knows this is being litigated in front of the media. It's a good thing. Zelensky is uncomfortable that, and he's turning his gaze towards someone. And I wonder if it's his ambassador who was seen dropping her head and shaking her head in obvious, obvious abject sadness or worry over what was going on.
Speaker 3: I think it's very important. That's why I kept this going so long. You have to be thankful. You don't have the car, you're buried there, your people to die. Tell you you're running low on soldiers. Listen, you're running low on soldiers. It would be a damn good thing. And then you tell us I don't want to cease fire. I don't want to cease fire. I want to go and I wanted this. Look, if you could get a ceasefire right now, I tell you you take it. So the bullets stopped flying and your mint stuff courting kills.
Speaker 4: Course, we want to stop the war.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying you don't want to. I want to see because you'll get a ceasefire faster than an degree.
Speaker 1: He's come back and said, oh, I want the mineral deal. I didn't hear him say he wants to cease fire, and on script, I'll show you some of this tomorrow. On script, you had all the European bosses copy and paste the same exact tweet, and Zelenski responded with the same exact thank you on script who wrote those for him? Probably the EU A little bit more from the president. Then you need the hear what tamp on Tim Waltz said. Because he's a powerhouse.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe he did. I don't know what happened, but he didn't break it with me.
Speaker 1: He wants to make a deal. I don't know if you can make a deal.
Speaker 3: The problem is I've empowered you to be a tough guy, and I don't think you'd be a tough guy without the United States.
Speaker 1: And your people are very brave. But you're either going to make a.
Speaker 3: Deal or we're out. And if we're out, you'll fight it out. I don't think it's going to be pretty, but you'll.
Speaker 7: Fight it out.
Speaker 1: The look on Zelenski's face when President Trump says we're out, man is dejection, it's anger, it's sadness. And this dude, in my opinion, looking into his eyes, he knows he has blown this. He's finally figuring it out.
Speaker 3: But you don't have the cards. But once we signed that deal, you're in a much better position. But you're not acting at all thankful. And that's not a nice thing. I'll be honest, that's not a nice thing. All Right, I think we've seen enough.
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 3: Huh, this is gonna be great television. I will say, all right, we'll see what we can do about putting.
Speaker 1: We'll see. That's Donald Trump negotiating there. See, I don't know. I don't know, it's President negotiating. Tim Waltz. Donald Trump is embarrassing the United States in the world stage where a country that stands up to dictators and fights for democracy, Minnesota stands firmly with our allies in Ukraine. Yep, we stand up to dictators like Trudeau, right, like Chi right, and like Selensky who's a dictator, right, and like you and figure out Biden takes the needle in its skin if it wants to eat again. That dictator. That's what Tampon Tim says. Here's what Jesus said. Listen are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. Who you going to choose? I think I'll go with Jesus over Tampon Tim. Call me a cynic. That's how I'm going to go. Everybody needs to make their own decisions about the way they're going to go and things like this. I hope you choose. Well, I've made this decision late in life to have a series of sort of well, I'm my own general contractor in my health. So what that means is I need to pick really really good partners. You know, I just mentioned the to day that I'm going to head back down to I'll renew in Mexico and I am back down and I hope they can get them stem cells in my lower back to help me with that because I want to keep continuing. I have a goal of one day deadlifting four under pounds again, just once, just once before I finally check out one more time. Please, that's not going to happen with my back hurting the way it does, and I'm hoping stem cells can help with that. But they'll me I've made this other decision. If I'm looking at things I put into my body, I want to make sure I'm working with companies who have a great why story. So, for instance, we're talking with the company that connects you with small cattle producers and small beef producers. So in our area that's relatively easy because we live around a lot of cattle producers, but where you live it might not be easy. We're vetting them. I want to make sure that the meat is solid. I want to make sure that the pharma soult I want to make sure it's ethically done on to make sure that the cattle are ethically dispatched right. There's no reason to do that any other way. So we're reviewing that I don't need to review by optimizers because it's going on like almost four years now, and I've gotten to know the guys that Baptist well, I've gotten a wade. I don't know who I'm at, but have no wade. I've I've on the show a bunch of times. I've talked to them behind the scenes. Their why story is this. They know what it's like to be physically broken. Now, you wouldn't know it looking at them. I mean they were both world class bodybuilders. Wade was a world champion multiple times in the all natural class. He did that as a vegetarian. So if you saw Wade, do you think this guy's at the heigh of health in many ways he was, But all those bulking cycles and cutting cycles, bulk cut, bulk cut, that puts a tremendous strain on the body. And frankly, carrying that much muscle mass on your body that can also put a huge strain in you. So he knows what it's like to be depleted. So did Matt. They had been doing weigh proteins and things like that, and they changed their entire focus because they went away for a week. They went to a retreat with a naturopathic doctor who talked about just these problems with bodies. That's where they focused their lab. It was originally for elite athletes. Let's get your body back on track, producing amino acids the way it should without all the extras that people use in bodybuilding. Let's get your digestion back on track. Let's get your anxiety levels back on track. Let's get your sleep back on track. That's the genesis of these modern products and they use them to this day. Magnesium breakthrough is so important to me that it's something that I actually keep two copies of or two bottles of some on my truck after a long night. Say tonight is the youth group, I'll have that and I'll drink a little bit of sleep Breakthrough in the way home. P three to oh M, which is a prebiotic and mass signs are so important to me. They're in my morning ritual, they're at my lunchtime ritual. Your body's different if I had different experiences and have different needs. But Bioptimizer's genesis story was that Matt and Wade know what it's like to be broken as well. You get ten percent off all their products. Go there and shop. You know what you need. It's bioptimizers dot com slash Todd. Use promo code Todd to get tempercent off all of their products. Once you find the products at work, trust me and subscribe because the subscription means you never run out of product. Plus, they'll send you exclusive discounts, exclusive free gifts, and from time to time they just send you these massive information packs on how to optimize your body. And most of the time it's not about their products. It's about things you can do outside of their products by optimizers dot com slash Todd used promo code Todd. So Zelensky at that moment, I think realized I have bowne this thing. His finger going up towards his eye. When President Trump said to try to litigate this in front of the press, I think Selensky knew he lost. You know, there was an image of the ambassador. If you haven't seen this, this is it. She is covering her eyes with her hands, bridge of the nose, gripped with the fingers, shaking her head. She knows it was an utter disaster. President Trump was asked, what does Zelensky need to do to restart his talks with you?
Speaker 5: What does Olensky need to do to restart talks with you?
Speaker 1: He's got to say I want.
Speaker 3: To make peace. He doesn't have to stand there and say about book, this book, that all negative things. You've got to say, make peace.
Speaker 4: I don't want to fight a.
Speaker 5: War any longer.
Speaker 3: It's people are dying.
Speaker 1: He doesn't have the cards.
Speaker 3: Just so you understand it, Okay, I.
Speaker 1: Wrong with him?
Speaker 5: What you like?
Speaker 3: I don't have to fage of that.
Speaker 1: President Trump put out the statement on true social which then got over to Twitter. We had a very meaningful meeting in the White House today. Much was learned that could never be understood without conversation under such fire and pressure. Great line. It's amazing what comes out through emotion. And I've determined that President ze Ownsky's not ready for peace if America is involved, because he fears our involvement gives him a big advantage in negotiations. I don't want advantage, I want peace. He puts that in all caps. He disrespected the United States of America in its churched oval office. He can come back when he's ready for peace. I've been mentioning Jesus and the Beatitudes. Let's remember the whole passage.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: When Jesus saw the crowds, he went up on a mountainside and sat down. The disciples came to him, and he began to teach them. He said, Blessed are the porn spirit, for theirs is the Kingdom of heaven. Poor in spirit, needy souls that need poor in spirit. Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted people in sadness loss. The comfort is you'll never need lose again, join up with the Lord Jesus. He wins. You win in eternity with no mourning. Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth doesn't say the weak. This is the meek. Meek how well, because we know where our power comes from, because we know that true power comes from God. Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. Being filled with the Kingdom of Heaven is to be filled with righteousness and a chance to become more holy, sanctified, it's called sometimes that is not a fun process. Becoming more like Jesus when we're so broken is not often fun. And ultimately, of course, in the Kingdom of Heaven, there is no war. Blessed to the merciful, for they will be shown mercy. How merciful is Zelensky being to his people with conscriptions and this war continuing, and you can speak about Zelensky and not say that Putin is merciful. I don't think he's a particularly merciful man. I don't think he's a godly man. I know, I know what he says about God, but I also look at the fruits. Blessed to the pure in heart, for they will see God man to see him seems like that requires some sanctification to see him pure in heart. Are you pure in heart? I'm not always. I don't know they ever am. Blessed are the peacemakers, for they would be called children of God. It's a pretty big privilege to be called the children of God. President Trump's trying to make peace. Blessed to those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in Heaven, from the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you. One of the most beautiful segments of the Bible. This is Jesus the philosopher, the teacher, pure and holy as he is, and that phrase, Blessed are the peacemakers. They would be called children of God. It wasn't always the polite people who made peace. It wasn't always the defeat people, the careful talkers who made peace. God can use anybody for that, and a praise using President Trump, because man, I'd like to see this war end and I'm not the one fighting in it. This is the Todd Hermann Show. Please go, be well, be strong, be kind, Please make every effort to walk in the light of Christ.