Speaker 1: On one Linch Taco.
Speaker 2: This is Orlando's rock station, one O one one w jr R. Tuesday ticket takeover happening on the jr R Instagram all day.
Speaker 1: If you're not following us on insta it's at one oh one one w j r R.
Speaker 2: All day.
Speaker 1: You have the opportunity to win tickets for a Nothing More.
Speaker 2: I think that show sold out House of Blues.
Speaker 1: It's not only tickets though, it's tickets and a meet and greet. Yeah, meet and Greek passes for the Jarr show with nothing More House of Blues again at one on one one wj r R. If you're not following us.
Speaker 2: You'll see us on there giving you some simple instructions on how to answer. So yesterday the world got the news that legendary actor James Earl Jones had passed away. Obviously iconic voice like the Star Wars films, Lion King, Field of Dreams, and the list goes on and on and on and In the day of social media, sometimes things will get attributed to an actor that an actor has nothing to do with. That was the case yesterday as panic took hold for some fans of fast food chain Arby's.
Speaker 1: Oh because they thought he was the voice for we Got the Bee for whatever.
Speaker 2: No, it's we have the Meats. That is not James Earl Jones, and I no disrespected James Earl Jones. But that's another very deep voice, the voice of actor Ving Raims, who you know played Marcellus Wallace in Pulp Fiction and also was in the Mission Impossible films. He is the we have the Meats voice, and so Arby's fans misinformed Arby's fans misguided Arby's fans, fellow Arby's connoisseur here to you. We Have the Meats will go on unabated.
Speaker 1: Because man, I don't think anybody could have lived without, you know, without that around. I think they could find somebody else to do it. Oh Pat's raising his hand to do it.
Speaker 2: I'll do anything for Arby's. Oh shy, I'm gonna run through the sales meeting naked. Script Now, I won't go that far. That'll just get me fired.
Speaker 1: But I can't just do shirtless because that's the comedians act.
Speaker 2: Maybe I could get a stunt guy to give me a crash course in being set aflame. Run through there blazing, no, because they're not flame Royal, that's burger king. They'll get the wrong message. What you need to do is we have listeners that work at Arby's.
Speaker 1: Maybe there's an Arby's mascot thing that you can walk into the meeting and just sit there as a big roast beef sandwich just right on that front, right on the front chairs.
Speaker 2: You feel my aggravation because you have the same aggravation wanting to pitch a product you are a big, huge supporter and user of which is dude wipes, and it's just it's deaf ears.
Speaker 1: It's falling on didn't happen. But then I gotta flip on shows like what's his name?
Speaker 2: Well, Joey Chestnut had ai the the McAfee too, dude white.
Speaker 1: You've seen golfers with it on their shirt.
Speaker 2: We just we're two little piss ants here in little old Orlando, Florida. Don't attract flies. Taco it's not gonna help their brands. That would be my guess.
Speaker 1: We have the meats at the guy's not dead, so you don't you're not You're not getting the gig.
Speaker 2: Boy. This is kind of a we got a food theme going here. Red Lobster in the news again. Recently emerging from bankruptcy proceedings, they are jumping right back in with a nationwide campaign kind of trying to tie into the whole pres residential stuff here centered around their Cheddar Bay biscuits.
Speaker 3: It's dinner in America. As the sun rises on today, men and women continue to have the opportunity to eat cheddar This is.
Speaker 2: A take on the old Ronald Regan It's morning in America.
Speaker 3: Bay Biscuits at Red Lobster with plates of delicious lobster, shrimp and crab served around every basket.
Speaker 2: The dreams of.
Speaker 3: A Cheddar Bay filled tomorrow are being fully baked today. It's dinner in America, and under the leadership of Cheddar Bay Biscuits, our country is happier, cheeseier, and more united. For the butter Cheddar Bay twenty twenty four. One bite can.
Speaker 2: Unite and with that comes the contest to win a presidential terms worth of Red Lobster food and Cheddar Bay Biscuits.
Speaker 1: I know their biscuits, people really like them, but I'll just take the food you can.
Speaker 2: You can make those. They sell those biscuit mix for the Cheddar Bay in the grocery store, grabbing a public thirty seven dollars a box. Now have a flave. You're you're the savior man. You need to start calling yourself save a save as you save the Red Lobster like that. That's good.
Speaker 1: How about Red Lobster doing an ad on the lobster boy at UH at the UH circus came and I messed up again?
Speaker 2: What is it the fair Well, I'm not picking up what you're putting down here. Ah, it's a stretch. In other lobster news, we go to New Hampshire.
Speaker 1: You want to get your blood pressure rizing? People actually eat at Arby's.
Speaker 2: Yes, people do eat at Arby's, said the person who's never eaten at Arby's. I will bet my bottom dollar that critic hasn't been there lately. So sick burn.
Speaker 1: He's throwing it out. He actually winked when he said that, like sick burn, He really meant it.
Speaker 2: A fine selection of based products at Rby's.
Speaker 1: Including Meat Mountain. If you yes, he's not on the menu, but you know order that they'll do that for you.
Speaker 2: New Hampshire they had the Hampton Beach Lobster roll eating competition this past weekend and one of the contestants started choking and lo and behold, Thank goodness, the Governor of New Hampshire was in attendance, and I guess he, you know, is well versed in the Heimlich maneuver.
Speaker 4: The gentleman at the far end, who I was kind of watching, he's quickly he took a pause. He was having trouble getting something down. I started saying, he's joking, He's joking, and I could tell people weren't responding, so I just moved forward and immediately started to kind of jim the heimlick. He went right back to the contract, which I couldn't believe. He had another seven lobster after that, right down the gullet.
Speaker 1: My counter came up to me and like made a joke and was like, oh, like, I bet nobody else can say that they've gotten the Heimlich from the Governor. Before I looked at him, was just like that was that was the governor.
Speaker 2: Never mind the go never mind nearly choking to death. That you get to be a contestant in a lobster roll eating contest and not have to pay for him. By god, I'm going back to Yeah, after the airway, it's cleared.
Speaker 1: Who cares if you have the remnants stuck in your total life. That governor, that's that's a governor that's for the people. You know what I'm saying. What's his name, governor Sannu. I think his father was governor there, Chrisnu. I think his dad was a governor there for a while. Anyway, the person that texted in about Arvey said, that was there last week.
Speaker 2: Boloney.
Speaker 1: They were messing with you, Pat, they were ribbing you, but you gave him a sickburn.
Speaker 2: Anyways, total sick burn, bro. Come on, bring it