Speaker 1: Need advice. Taco Bub to the rescue typeer asque Tuco Bub on one O one one w j r R.
Speaker 2: We are Orlando's rock station, ask ELCTV brought you by Petty's Meats. Stay Round four thirty four in long Wood, open Monday through Saturday, ten to six.
Speaker 1: Your neighbor was just there the other day, right, and heard the guy behind him say, I've never been here before. I heard guys on JARRR talking about it.
Speaker 2: That tends to happen because we've been pointing people in the direction of Petties for for years at this point, and there's a really good reason because Petty's rocks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, from starting to finish appetizers all the way through to dessert includes wine. Help pour yourself a free draft beer when you walk in Patty's. Nothing but the best. Stayound four thirty four in Longwood. All right, LCTV. On a serious note, I'm glad you're here given this serious situation in your home area of Los Angeles in southern California, with this ever chain wildfire situation that's going on. I'm staying at my compound right now in h Town, you know, over Houston.
Speaker 2: I wasn't aware you had a Texas homestead as well, but I don't worry about the mansion.
Speaker 1: In ally, it's all good because the moat. I have elephants that I got in the moat that are taking care of any all right. Well, I mean fire jumping across the moat could happen in certain instances, not when you have elephants shooting water.
Speaker 2: So we're good. Happy New Year to you, Red, same to you. I'm sure you had a festive time as always. Your life is a festive time, are you?
Speaker 1: Are you the kind of guy that stays up for to watch the ball drop at midnight?
Speaker 2: Did stay up this year? I don't recall any ball.
Speaker 1: Well, it's just it's like a picture of it.
Speaker 2: It's like with that.
Speaker 1: Did you watch one with the Ryan Seacrest He's still wait for his balls to drop.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: He's on your stations. I forgot I should know that, being from l A. Well, Happy New Year to you, dude, Thank you. I think I was watching w w E. Raw the other night. Thank you for all the questions. At two two five twenty six, the text line, oh the debut on a Netflix. Yeah, I was watching w w E. Raw the other night and it got me thinking, is the life coach in the professional professional wrestling? Now I'm more into the Sumu sumo wrestling. Yeah, nothing like watching two grown chubby samoan dudes wrestling and diapers. Said something body, you know having the line up like this and get go. It's not like Kinky or anything any man.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: Don't like Kink. Shame, somebody said, just saw LCTV fleeing la and flying over the Gulf of America for MCTV.
Speaker 2: Fine troll yesterday.
Speaker 1: Man for LCTV have a white elephant Christmas party at work tomorrow? What should I get? Twenty five dollars limit. I think I'm a little bit late on this. Yeah, apparently, Well you can set them up for next year or this year. I guess now you know what I mean. Actually, I did the person good. If I answered before the holidays, you would have been out twenty five bucks.
Speaker 2: So now see that I'm a giver man. You're going to rationalize this. I'm a giver, all right, ELC.
Speaker 1: Super afraid of ooh, I'm super afraid of flying and have I wait, I'm super afraid of flying and have to fly cross country. People with the typos it's crazy for relatives. Funeral in California next week? Any tips flying you're afraid to look. I've been blazing the skies on the daily basis and the Chopper and then my Leer jet. But you can go old school. This is from a remember of medical doctor an m d. You can go old school. A few ludes and a couple of cocktails, right.
Speaker 2: Or hell? Wait, hold on, did you say you're a medical doctor?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh okay, wow, I can write scripts from something new everywhere. Yeah, anybody can write scripts nowadays in the doctorate field. Are you kidding?
Speaker 2: You can get one from your you know, your professor.
Speaker 1: In school, he's got a doctorate. Oh you're stressed out about the upcoming test. Here's some weed. I guarantee it because they gave it to me that to write. Anyway, the funerals not till next week. You could pull a John Madden and take an RV it's in California, you have it.
Speaker 2: But you're going to suggest a greyhound bus.
Speaker 1: No, that's what we're going. No, we're doing a different version of Madden. This is like Madden, you know, post Madden. You could take an RV PAT and then that way you save on hotel too, because I'm sure hotels in California they gotta be expensive. They made a song about it. Once you check in, you can never leave man, ELCTB, I have a gym question for you. With the new year, I've decided to up my workout. Do you suggest more weight or going less weight with more reps? To be honest, just reading your text made me tired the life coach working out? Please workout, smirkout, maybe jerk out. We're working out the mar table, like, yeah, how are we doing it on? Oh you're good, ELCTB. I know you're the ultimate entrepreneur and businessman, so I need your help. I see all these Christmas trees out for the trash guys, and I know there's some kind of opportunity here to make money. What's your angle? Okay, hold on, those are over three to four weeks old by now, what are you gonna be the grin shoestole Christmas trees unless of scores. Here's how you can make money on them, all the old Christmas trees.
Speaker 2: If you want to throw a.
Speaker 1: Raging kegger, you know, like we're talking ninety style about five kegs, right, you're gonna have to invest a little bit, but about five kegs. And then you do a massive fire with all the Christmas big bonfire with all the Christmas trees. Charge admission, all right, I want to be giving fire tips on a day like today. No, I'm just talking about here, no doubt that's it. Dear l cd ELC move dar l CTV. Can you please tell us what the what these new Jersey drones really are? You're ten percent drone right, Hey, what happened to the drones? They just all of a sudden disappear.
Speaker 2: The story drone home, story run out of gas.
Speaker 1: It's like et man, they drone home.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Ooh, that's an entrepreneurial move. That's I must just said bnarial move. That's an entrepreneurial move right there. For Christmas tree man, forget the Christmas trees and invent I love Jersey drones bumper sticker, you know, like it's a heart, like you know, I heart Jersey drones. And then those could sound like hotcakes, you do. You never know, people have to talk to and all the other little gimmicks. And Forrest Gump when he said, you know, spit happens, and you know you see those little iHeart New York stickers right every time I drive by those that back. Okay, lc TV very helpful this morning. F this upcoming cold weather my job. I'm gonna stow away and your chopper squat at your guest house.
Speaker 2: Thanks in advance.
Speaker 1: Uh, you know what I'd do to squatters a termite tenem, so you may want to reconsider that one. Plus my news standing pilot hunter. He does a full screen of the chopper before we leave, so trust me, the searches are thorough. Never misses anything unless it's like leave him a little. So we got to get caned digging the edge. Hotter wheels up all right off of the h down. Let's go shortcut across the Gulf of America. Glinch and taking on demand. Download the iHeartRadio app and listen anytime anywhere.
Speaker 2: This is j R R